Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: April seventeen, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this Theocelli effect, and you there listening to it because you decided to find it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, welcome.
Speaker 4: So we're doing our thing as per usual.
Speaker 3: It is only a thurs Day.
Speaker 2: And you know, I had cancelations earlier in the week, so couldn't help the fact that I had two guests that were supposed to show and therefore derailed my plan for the week. Anyway, I didn't feel well and had migraines earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: It was killing me.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you I even had to miss a very important business call because just the migraines are crippling. I can't help it. Anyway, did get a little bit of medicine. Am trying to handle things, and I'm still here.
Speaker 5: To do this for you guys.
Speaker 2: So what do we have happening currently? Do we care about what's happening currently? Does anybody give a crap? Actually, well, let's get into it. Anyways, how about this. Joe Rogan is stunned when a celebrity health coach told him that common cooking oils may trigger cancer.
Speaker 3: And dementia.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's coming out because of RFK Junior and that's why that's the latest clickbit, clickbait headline from let's see what is this bizpacereview dot com? You know, BPR business and politics right review? HM. Wonder if that's even a worthy site to check things out?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: I know JP Satilli has sourced it many times, so possibly it is. And usually JP's good about this kind of thing, But who knows anymore? Anyway, how about this the Hollywood Reporter? And I'm just hitting a couple of headlines real fast before I get to some audio and some other stuff that's happening. And I'm trying not to tap on world too hard today, but who knows what we're gonna have to hit next?
Speaker 3: Hollywood at risk of becoming the.
Speaker 2: Next Detroit Auto in quotes LA production Insider's voice, alarm, Okay, the specter of Los Angeles becoming another Detroit, a city built on a specific industry that became a shell of its former self. When let me just stop. You know what I love this? Look at this, a city built on the former blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're talking.
Speaker 2: About the business of Hollywood and movie making collapsing and everything else. And that's because firstly, things became more affordable. Okay, that's your first problem. When you have people with greater access all right to a whole bunch of stuff like cameras, like video, like platforms where you can make films directly right release them to the public, don't bother with the production, don't bother with the movie theater. Plus pandemics shut down and crushed movie theaters, and who goes to movies anymore? Hollywood is an industry refusing to change with the times.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, isn't that just reality the way it normally functions. Maybe I'm crazy. Anyway, here we go once again and comparing it to Detroit. Well, you know, I thought they bailed the car industry out and Trump is going to save all of the industries.
Speaker 3: Ah crap.
Speaker 2: I went to Trump anyway, But all the industries are going to be saved by the tariffs. What's the worry, Hollywood? Get with the times or get the hell out. Because kids are watching YouTube. They don't care about Disney not so much, although overgrown kids like it because there's lots of Star wars on there and overgrown kids will find a way to pay for a subscription service. So keep that in mind. It's part of the business model. Get over it already. Anyhow, What in the hell went on in Georgia this week? Marjorie Taylor Green right MTG? You know her, she knows me anyway, MTG town Hall? She had a few troubles.
Speaker 3: Do it now.
Speaker 2: That's just a little bit of the audio from the opening ruckus that was captured by one cell phone. But I got a compositive a few different cell phones captured here. And what are we gonna get. We're gonna get the tasing of one protester. We're gonna get some other stuff too. So let's see what else we got from the town hall, which, by the way, when was this held? Looks like it was held on Tuesday night, And yeah, that was one of the nights that I wanted to go live, but this was the only story I had, and I said, let's hold off and see what else happens.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Supporters of Green, you know, applauding and all that good stuff. More than one taser out cops tasering a guy who just really wasn't resisting too much, but wasn't going straight away quietly into the good night.
Speaker 3: They just decided to tase him.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, some other guys that were probably off duty cops.
Speaker 3: And some of the on you know what we need.
Speaker 2: By the way, is there used to be this lady that well the Republicans kept kicking her out of places, but they were kicking her out of rallies because they were going to these weird rallies where there were these fundraising events that were all kinds of questionable. But anyway, she was a completely impartial person that just went out and filmed and I had her on this show, by the way, just went out and filmed every single little political event in Georgia just to show people in other parts of Georgia what was going on throughout the state. And it wasn't about Democrat or Republicans. She went to just any event she could find. And here's the facts. They said, well, she was going to more Republican events. It's Georgia's stupid unless you're in Atlanta or Savannah. Guess what every political event is Republican. Anyway, they beat her up and everything else and threw her out of there, and all she was doing no commentary, no discussion, She just filmed stuff.
Speaker 3: They probably would have beat her head in.
Speaker 2: But I'm watching them strategically block people with cell phones and cameras and everything else here at this Marjorie Taylor Green rally, which.
Speaker 3: Is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: The Associated Press ended up gathering up pieces from various independents and from some professional cameramen.
Speaker 4: So cell phones, cameras.
Speaker 2: They had to go from all different angles, and these cops are intentionally blocking the view, which is what they do now. I mean, you know, they had to learn something from Rodney King, and what they learned is don't give him a clear angle with the camera as best you can. But there's too many cameras everywhere between surveillance and you know, insecurity, and then just a random idiot would have phone in his pocket. So anyway, they're trying not to let you see the tasing of this guy, and even the Associated Press couldn't get a good angle on it. And I count one, two, three, four, five cameras in the freeze frame I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking at right now.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I don't think the cops are wearing body camps. But this guy was tased, but that wasn't the only confrontation. Let's hear the rest of the tasing. And I got a few more seconds of this than that that went on at this town hall meeting in George earlier Tuesday town hall.
Speaker 7: The Democrats have been writing they are the party of violence.
Speaker 8: They are the party though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, come, if you want to sit listen, you're.
Speaker 8: Welcome to listen. Everyone across the aisle.
Speaker 2: Okay, she says, if you're willing to sit and listen, you can listen, and everything else. And by the way, she didn't want to take direct questions. But it was kind of funny watching when they pulled the camera back because somebody went and it's an independent, got close up to her. But it's probably that pro camera that I caught in the back that they totally made sure was at a whole wall between them and the cops, and they were chasing the other guy. But she started talking about the Democrats have done nothing but be violent and this and that, and she's pointing and directing security and cops to toss people out and everything else. And there's some confusion about a few people that just were speaking or reacted to stuff she was saying. They weren't even trying to disrupt the situation, and she's throwing them out, she's pointing at them. And also just straight up you get out, get out. You want to sit and listen, you can, but otherwise get out, get out now.
Speaker 3: They don't have a problem.
Speaker 2: If you agree with them and you make some noise, that's all good because the red hats in the back are hilarious. Anyway, Another thing I should take a screen grab up is when they pulled back during that portion I just played for you. It's really funny because.
Speaker 3: And there should be more of it. By the way, I'm gonna see if I can replay this. Let's see stop researching.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, you know with the commercials. Ready, come on, come on. Anyway, when they pulled all the way back to that professional camera, like I said, it was really hilarious because quite frankly, okay, let me let me just pull it back to where I just saw it before.
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, they're.
Speaker 9: The party of violence.
Speaker 8: They are the party.
Speaker 9: Yeah go come.
Speaker 8: Come, Artie, yeah go.
Speaker 3: Come come.
Speaker 2: If you want to sit listen, Okay, Now, when this happened, there's a count I counted earlier, and I know I counted at least forty fifty people in in chairs, you know, that are sitting there. And it's her town hall, and of course, you know, she can have whoever wants there, but if you're having a town hall, we're.
Speaker 3: Supposed to meet with your constituents.
Speaker 2: It's really funny because there's outside of law enforcement, which by the way, about forty percent of the law enforcement I would say that I caught.
Speaker 4: Sight of were probably people of color. There was a full on white crowd, red hats and all that kind of good stuff.
Speaker 2: Going on, but not too many red hats, not too many red hats, only a handful, but the majority of the crowd is clearly Caucasian. One black lady, though, stood up, and she was the only black woman I saw in the group.
Speaker 3: There was one or two black men.
Speaker 2: Out of about one hundred people, there's probably about three black people. And when this is the funny thing is that her defender there in that one circumstance where the one guy kind of reacted and then she started pointing at him and just like go get out, get out, and she's directing the cops to go get them. It's it's kind of funny because she's she's doing that, and the black lady jumps up and this guy says, yeah, please throw me out, and it's like it's like button down, white dude, which is what a liberal looks like in that part of Georgia, which is really funny too. It's like button down, plain shirt, usually a guy with glasses, and like the same haircut. I swear they all have the same haircut, the all the liberals up there. It's hilarious. Anyway, there's maybe like, yeah, there's maybe like a three percent black presence there, but guess who got tased and who got thrown out during the course of the event. And as far as I know, I as far as I know so far, nobody's been able to discover any Democrat plants. These were literally people that did live there, but they're not on Margine Taylor Green's side. They went there to confront.
Speaker 3: Her, but.
Speaker 2: She's their representative, right, I mean, it doesn't matter if you represent me. You're my congress person, right, I go see it now. If they're a Democrat or Republican, or if they're you know, socialist, it doesn't matter. They're supposed to be my representative. I don't know it's just kind of ironic and funny. But that's who caused the trouble here, the the non white people. Just telling you because what I saw is that we got the tasing of the big guy in the hoodie who is clearly a person of color, and you got the escorting out.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started using about four or five guys to shove the one guy out.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: They really were shoving him, like, move him fast, getting him out of there. He'd only raised his voice and they were moving him to hell out of there fast. But yeah, but of the you know people that got tased and a couple other people that got ejected, it was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: But the black lady upfront was all.
Speaker 2: In on Marjorie and she's sitting front and center in this massive Caucasian people. I don't know why that visual is so funny to me. Anyway, I wanted to point it out. And maybe that makes me racist, what can I say? Also, according to some people on hot air dot com, a fine bit of propaganda from CNN is almost funny. Maybe I'll give you guys a copy of that, and by the way, I'll put in the Ocelli chat. And also in the show notes some stuff. But you know what, I don't think I'm gonna bother with all, and I do mean all of the nonsense that I usually put in the show notes because nobody reads them and hardly anybody clicks on them. So I'll give you some of it, but I like to back up what I'm saying and what I'm looking at. For the most part, anyway, I just found it funny. Let's see what we got here. Yeah, here's the hot air thing. A fine bit a propaganda. Apparently they're blaming some heart attack on some government worker on Donald Trump, is the idea, and this guy has a whole fit over it. That CNN was blaming this lady's heart attack on Donald Trump and not that she had plaquet or arter reason, not that she was eating badly or nothing. But did anybody ask if she smoked? I think it's hilarious. We're reduced to this kind of nonsense now. Anyway, I just thought it was funny. Yeah, so yeah, this guy's complaining. Okay, Orange Man and Rocketman together or a killer team in this case according to CNN. Literally so they worried a poor federal bureaucrats so much that she.
Speaker 3: Up and died. David Strom.
Speaker 4: On hotair dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is where we're at now, instead of talking about the serious stuff, you know, instead of talking about what's really happening, instead of what we're gonna go is into hyperbole about things and just be ridiculous. I mean, you want to get to the more serious side of ridiculous?
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 2: No hiding Trump on Leach's messive twenty seven thousand pound bunker buster bombs on hoo Thi's from B two stealth bombers and chilling warning to Iran. Okay, the Houthis are supposedly backed by Iran, and you know, you never know if you follow the money if that's really where it goes. But I'll just assume it does. The bunker buster.
Speaker 3: Those are you?
Speaker 2: Trump is making the decision to use the bunker buster h I doubt the premise of the whole thing. At best, this is a piece of propaganda. I mean, I hope he's not the one deciding which bombs to use. I mean, what if he tells them to go in with slingshots in a certain area where he thinks that we only have sticks?
Speaker 3: Bad idea.
Speaker 2: I don't think the president needs to tell the military men how to conduct operations.
Speaker 3: But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean the Secretary of Defense, which used to be the Secretary of War, maybe he would.
Speaker 3: Have something to say about that.
Speaker 2: But the guys who actually do it should probably be the people that you know, make decisions like that.
Speaker 3: Or am I crazy? Damn?
Speaker 2: I went all into Trump area again, I did it. I can't believe it. All right, let's kind of stay in Trump area, but get to something else. And this is according to uh, let's see crypto news looks like yeah, cryptonews dot com. New poll shows Americans believe tech companies Elon Musk, you know, one tech company's Comma Elon Musk have too much power over government. I'm gonna have fun with this news. I mean, how much ridiculousness, pointlessness, and propaganda do you need to put out there? And that's all there is at this point. I've gone to every single alternative site, and outside of guys who encapsulate some things together and pull a few threads together for you and you know, make videos like Corbett, you know, and stuff like that, you get nothing from any of the news speeds. Alternative right wing left wing. The Daily Callers all upset because Letitia James claimed she lived in a house. They sent a reporter there and they said no comments, so it didn't sound like Leticia James was yelling.
Speaker 3: Out from.
Speaker 2: This is where we're at, right, But it's invalid to talk about Tulsea Gabbart and maybe claiming the wrong property thing the same thing, by the way, which is exactly why this counter was created, as somebody go bust her for that, so we can make the exact what about is them?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't even help myself from speaking in shorthand. Lately, Elon Musk's team installs Starlink satellite equipment at key federal agency.
Speaker 3: According to a report TESLA CEO.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk's influence in Presidential Donald Trump's Department of Government Efficiency has taken physical form at the General Services Administration, where staffers recently discovered unauthorized Starlink satellite transceivers connected to the administrator's office. What happened the equipment highlights Musk's group. Musk's growing footprint at the obscure yet powerful federal agency that oversees government contracts and real estate worth billions of dollars. Several Musk associates now hold key positions at GSA, and by the way, that was according to the Associated Press, including Acting Administrator Steven Aiken, whose wife previously worked at Musk's ex court.
Speaker 3: Are you guys sick of this stuff yet?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, do you want me to talk about Let's see, Dan Alcorn put out an article President's Foreign Intelligent Advisory Board and the CIA on April seventeenth. He wants to talk about the most significant new document. Other people are bashing it. And by the way, the pro Israel lobby does not want to hear about stuff that's involving Israel and Angleton and this and that, and they're really pissing and moaning about it.
Speaker 3: But pay no attention to that because they were only airline in the Middle East, right.
Speaker 2: I wonder why they're upset about what's in those JFK files. And remember, I'm the guy who scops at why are we talking about Israel when we're talking about JFK. But apparently it's a bigger and bigger thing. As I sit here telling you, this is going to overrun conspiracy theory more and more as people get shut down that they have legitimate points of view. You're going to leave nothing but a vacuum that's going to get filled with the Judy Bakers of the world.
Speaker 4: So thank you so much for being.
Speaker 3: Such a holes to people like me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, and to others who have rational ways of going through things. You know, respect some of the old men, but they don't give respect to their points of view, because if they did, Larry Hancock would be on Fox News instead of never mind. How about this one, though interesting story. Authorities believe Wakesha teen killed parents as part of a Trump assassination plot. Damn, I keep having to hit Trump for no reason, and I'm not even trying to hit him here. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter Let's see Hope Karnop reported this on the thirteenth. Federal authorities believe Nikita Kassup, a seventeen year old Waku Wakusha. I can't even say this, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Wisconsin's weird with their stuff. W a uk e Sha Wakesha. I guess boy killed his mother and stepfather as part of a plot to assassinate President Donald Trump. The killing of his parents to be appeared to be an effort to obtain the financial means and autonomy necessary to carry out his plans, states a recently released FBI Affidavid Cassip was bound over for trial during his preliminary hearing in early April. He faces numerous charges, including two counts of first degree intentional homicide. The FBI APPI David says there is a probable cause to believe the other crimes were committed, including a presidential assassination, attempt, conspiracy, and use of a weapon of mass destruction. The homicide Council tied to the deaths of Cassup's mother, Tatiana Cassip and stepfather Donald Meyer, whose bodies were discovered February twenty eight inside their Cider Hills Drive house in the village of Here We Go Again, Wakesha after a wellness check, had been shot, with their bodies concealed under piles of clothing or other materials in the home where Nikita Cassap also lived. Based on allegations and dates in the complaint, Castup remained in the house for as long as twelve days after his parents were shot. You know, if you got twelve days and you're in Wisconsin, you can get to where Donald Trump is in twelve days. It's a whole thing. They busted him. They busted him driving somewhere else. He was some towns away with their car, their phone, He tried to take their money, and allegedly he was gonna go kill Trump. And you know what's even weirder is the guy who tried to kill or tried to kill, tried to burn down the governor's house in Pennsylvania. Nobody's paying attention to this. There were neighbors saying the guy was chewing on batteries for days. I mean, I imagine that could warp your mind if you're chewing on dura cels. Maybe I'm wrong about that too. I got to tell you, I'm starting to question a lot of things. And I have the not so funny story of the day, which I'm going to get to. But this is all becoming a comedic farce. I mean, I am looking at theater of the absurd, Keystone Cops and an acid trip rolled together in my news feed on a daily basis. And it's not just Trump. People are stupid, people are crazy, and people are determined to bring about murder, mayhem, and havoc one way or another. And I got to be honest with you. I don't know how to feel about this place that we call planet Earth or America any longer. I really don't. I got mixed feelings. I bet you don't. I bet you're a lot more solid ground than o'chelli is at this point. Let's stick around. I'm gonna take a break and come back with the serious story of the day, and maybe we'll close out this podcast.
Speaker 6: Oh Chili dot com? Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 1: Swanson, revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: Dot com radio network.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Callina assassination right.
Speaker 3: Want to know Judy.
Speaker 1: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okay, Oswald the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, Come on, now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination into claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 4: Thank you for all the great information level.
Speaker 3: Through sage.
Speaker 6: Here, Oh shell Fact, oh Sally.
Speaker 3: Dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, a little continuation from the headlines of the Land of the Ludicrous in that whole Trump assassination plot allegation, the kid who killed his parents and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: There's a whole deal regarding.
Speaker 3: This uh idea of the.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy of the Nine Angles, the Satanic cult and whites of premises thing, which by the way, I thought was a joke for a long time, but there are serious believers in it, and apparently this guy was warped up to buy into that. I wonder what SSRIs he was on.
Speaker 3: Should I talk.
Speaker 2: About an anti war dot com where they're talking about Israel bombing you know, the last Christian run hospital at Gaza?
Speaker 3: Probably not, nobody wants to hear that. What else?
Speaker 2: Hey, Trump's envoy Witcoff, who is another real estate hustler, right, except he's from Manhattan and Trump is from Queen's. You know, they all got their territories, and little Marco isn't doing much. I gotta say Geekye's sending Witcoff anyway, He sent him to meet with Putin.
Speaker 3: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Gabbered by the Bye in between being accused of maybe filing that she has a house in Texas or Hawaii, or maybe trying to get a tax advantage out.
Speaker 4: Of one and voting in another, she has put.
Speaker 2: Out a statement about you know, people are working around the clock on the art K and MLK assassination files, still wondering what the hell they're going to present there, because a lot of that stuff shouldn't be in.
Speaker 3: Federal custody, should it.
Speaker 2: The United States of tyranny, According to activist Post, America is becoming a Constitution free zone. You know, I think about some of the guys that I knew that used to scream at me about the Constitution constantly, and I wonder what they would say today. Some of the dead ones. I don't know, I really don't know, but I got a bad feeling that they would be on the side of so long as it's the right thing. I don't care about the tyranny. So long as I agree with the tyrant, they'd be all good with everything they're seeing. So it is what it is. But let's get to the serious news of the day. FSU shooter. Okay, And that's a rough one, man, because people in little groups gotta say. And some of the people that I even had cancelations here this week, who we're supposed to come on and be guests on the show, we were going to talk about where have all the mass shooters gone? Well, they're not in the news feed. Apparently there's been about one hundred and sixty in the first quarter victims of mass shooting events and various events all over the country.
Speaker 3: And if you go.
Speaker 2: And you check the stats, you can find them, but they're not really in your news feed. Not liberal, not conservative, not Fox I mean, Fox is covering this today. Florida State gunman.
Speaker 3: This according to the AP, by the bye, and I go with.
Speaker 2: Their description because it is the most concise, not because I'm a fan of their reporting, but at the moment, they have the most objective looking reporting on this inctant. Okay, and we'll get to some more direct reporting and some direct audio shortly, but first let's hear from what the AP gathered thus far, Farida State gunman used deputies moms former service weapon to kill two and wound six. Authority say, now, I got a feeling this is a revenge thing and that he went after particular people because the sheriff's department is thus far said, you know, like first of all, he was like one of their junior officer guys who was on the advisory council team advisory council, and was clearly a kid who was trained with a weapon, and he was using his mom's weapon. Oh, because his mother is actually a deputy sheriff in the department that had to go and respond to this, and he's twenty years old. Let's just look at the AP story. Tallahassee, Florida. AP the twenty year old son of a sheriff's deputy, opened fire Thursday at Florida State University with his mother's former service weapon, killing two people and wounding at least six others. Investigators said officers quickly arrived and shot and wounded the shooter after he refused to comply with commands, said Tallahassee Police Chief Lawrence Revel. Authorities have not yet revealed a motive for the shooting, which began around lunchtime just outside the student union, sending students and frightened parents hiding for cover in a bowling alley and a freight elevator inside the building. The shooter, identified by police as Phoenix Eichner, is believed to be a Florida State student. Investigator said the two people who died were not students, said Florida State University Police Chief Jason Turnbauer, adding that he would not release additional information about the victims. The shooter obtained access to a weapon that belongs to his mother, who has been with the sheriff's office for over eighteen years and has been a model employee, said Leon County Sheriff Walt McNeil. Police said they believed Eichner shot the victims. Using his mother's former service handgun, which he had kept for personal use after the force upgraded to new weapons. He also had a shotgun with him and possibly other weapons. That's something that we'll learn later. That's not in the story. I'm just telling you about it. And why don't we just go to the audio from let's see the Florida State University. Yes, here we go. This is from Fox thirty five Orlando's feed on.
Speaker 3: YouTube. This is the best audio, I think. Yep. Let's go to it and see what they do.
Speaker 10: There may have been some students, of course.
Speaker 2: They are staging at the podium here, and this happened to a short time ago.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: They suppressed conference. You have a couple of law enforcement guys lined up behind the main speaker. He's got his envelope in his hand, and some university representatives there there on the side as well.
Speaker 3: Well, where'd you go now?
Speaker 4: It appears that we may we have lost this shot here while it comes back.
Speaker 3: In Cape in Tallahassee.
Speaker 11: It's canceled through Friday, April eighteenth. Essential employees should check with their supervisors for further reporting instructions.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know what this is.
Speaker 2: The officer is telling you that stuff is closed down on the campus, which is over a five hundred acre piece of land and I think has something like ninety buildings on it.
Speaker 11: But let's see, all FSU athletic events in Tallahassee are canceled through Sunday.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the campus.
Speaker 11: Eleven fifty am Thursday, April seventeenth, a gunman opened fire on the main campus of Florida State University in Tallahassee, shooting multiple individuals in the vicinity of the student union building. FSU police responded, immediately, engaged, neutralized, and apprehended the shooter. Two victims of the decease are deceased, and five individuals have been transported to a local hospital with gunshot wounds. The shooter has also been transported to a local hospital. The two deceased are not students. The shooter is believed to be a current FSU student. I do not have additional information on the shooter's identity at this time.
Speaker 2: Okay, during the first press conference, you didn't have the additional identity there, and that's what I'm playing here. But the point is they confirm most of the ap stuff here, and that's what it is, right now they're working with just police statements, and we have heard from some witnesses on the ground. Some of them called in the News Nation and gave descriptions about different particular buildings, and News Nation, to their credit, was showing various overhead shots of it and all that. But I guess there's still some trouble in Desantistan. I don't know, man, it ain't getting any prettier out there, and the mass shootings are still happening, but they're not making headlines. One does wonder why this one is. I mean, is it just because they have good network coverage nearby? I'm not sure, but I was recently opining to some others and I might have even mentioned it on this show. Where have the mass shooters been?
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know now even, but I do know that they were still happening, and this I don't even think is a mass shooting because he didn't seem to randomly target people. I think he went after specific people for a reason. And I got to say it might not be what it appears to be to begin with, but you know, because things always change as new facts become available. But when he didn't kill any students, and he didn't seem to be arbitrarily just shooting people, you know, gunning people down, and also didn't follow commands, even though he was well familiar with law enforcement. I don't know, what do they go to say this kid was socially awkward. What's going to be the excuse? I just don't know. The police and the Sheriff's department have already had to come forward and say, look, we're going to prosecute this kid fully, completely and everything else. And although his mother is a valued deputy sheriff and all that, this kid's going down.
Speaker 3: But they did take him alive.
Speaker 2: That's plus one and with only two deaths seeming to target non students, it's getting weird. So I got to say, this is going to be one of those strange ones as it develops over the next day or so, and we'll probably.
Speaker 3: Have to keep an eye on it.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, man, I'm actually surprised we're not seeing a lot more violence with the strange tensions going on.
Speaker 3: All over the place.
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to sit here in point at.
Speaker 3: The Democrats and Republicans debud, but I also notice.
Speaker 2: That there's no Antifa anywhere either. You notice those guys packed up and just seem to leave the planet.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Open questions for you on the Ocelly effect tonight? How about that? No answer is just questions. Maybe there's more to it. We'll keep an open mind, and we're gonna try on Friday to do the open mic show as usual, but changes are coming to that soon and we're gonna have to figure that out. Plus the Age of Transitions will go live, and hopefully I'll be able to reschedule some of these interviews because one of them was pretty well known.
Speaker 3: It was actually a coup.
Speaker 2: The other one was a substack guy that I was looking forward to speaking to because his point of view, his entire worldview is something I don't think any of my audience has ever heard, and I was looking to get him on to really, you know, articulate it, even though he was trying to warn me about how everybody was gonna hate him, and I said, no, that's great. I hope everybody does hate you, and I hope they at least begin to think, you know, not just react like we do in America now, but actually think that would be cool. I think I'd enjoy that. But again, what do I know? And do you guys enjoy any of this? I'm not sure anymore, but I'm gonna keep doing it and hopefully you guys will stick with me. So anyway, the world is getting stranger by the day. And yeah, I'm gonna assemble some show notes and some links, and I dropped a few things into the Ocelli chat room. And I know there's a couple guys there active at the moment, But I don't feel like reading right now.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't feel like reading, I don't feel like listening. I don't feel like engaging.
Speaker 2: And I gotta tell you, I don't know if it's my own personal isolation, or if it's just the atmosphere in this place we used to call them in America or Planet Earth or among humanity, or maybe I'm.
Speaker 3: Just old and cranky. I don't know. I just don't know anymore.
Speaker 2: But I hope you guys know. I'm Meli o'chelly. All of you are the effect.
Speaker 10: Roll of black, roll of round boon, feast that last why it flows through every lane, every middle form, at least the pain fad, the night, cleasy thinks, ignite, the fighting, A rough tea Killer both Rusting, Rushing.
Speaker 6: Break the Rhythm, Crush the Light, Oh Chili, dot Chunked.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, The Warstate dot com in.
Speaker 5: Denial secret wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical
Speaker 1: Revelation through Conversation, sh