Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, one hour left, you and me, Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Of course it is Black Friday. Yes, yes, yes, And Chris, you want to hear producer, Chris, you want to hear the song again, don't you? Okay? He does not this time. There's no Well, fine, it's a step fast do not. All right, Well, we played it enough, he says, but we have not played it for the people that just tuned in right now. But I actually will respectfully accede to your demand. By the way, he's just coming in a couple hours ago outside of City Hall in Philadelphia, masked terrorst supporters Bahama supporting pro Palaestadian Islamis fight dozens of American flight dozens of American flags on fire. Okay, there's a huge little hubbub and controversy because Trump did a post calling Tim Walls quote unquote retarded. There is a all this kind of coming across the wire here for the past hours. So there could because of Tim Walls having the massive fraud of hundreds of millions of dollars in collect including what it could be as much as a billion or more of Somali theft organized Samali theft from three separate programs. I'm sure Jesse has talked about it, and all the Democrats are circling around the Somalis protecting them. The chief of police for Minneapolis genuflected and apologized for anything he may have said it done ever that offended Somali people, bowing to them. We know that. Oh gosh, Trump made a great post to He ridiculed ilhan Omar and talked about her marrying her brother. Good stuff. Now some Republican it was just sharing with the breucer Christ during the news a few minutes ago that some Republican guy it says he won't vote for redistricting because Trump said the word quote unquote retarded. Nobody has come to the defense of Tim Walls saying he doesn't have a mental issue with his jazz hands. What a what a what a load ty turd? And I think it was so great that Tim Walls could not even load his own weapon that he described and talked about. That was so great. The way he talked is so disturbing and curdling. It's just ugh, I can't do impersonation, and I could try. It probably really sucks. So I won't, but they have it, Okay. I wanted to do a few things. First of all, let's do remember the Campbell soup thing that happened the other day. I remember that guy, that executive that got fired. He's uh, he was the head of it. Remember he said only poor people eat Campbell's soup and it's three D printed chicken and all this stuff. When that first came out, my initial and gut reaction was real simple. It was it was an attack on me and an attack on you, an attack on kind of an average middle class person when he ripped on campbell soup and saying only poor people do it, it's three D printed, et cetera, etcetera, et cetera. Wall Street Journal did a story today that says, here's what's really in a cam of Campbell's chicken soup.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: First of all, we have remember this executive said it was he's been fired. Now, I'm sure you heard by that about by now. It was a guy that was being fired in it. The guy that said these things, he recorded it and it was his boss, the head of it for Campbell's soup. So he never worked with the food anyways. But he had said that it was highly processed, made for poor people, and used lab grown, three D printed chicken, et cetera. And again I really felt like it was a real attack on us. I really did. I took a personally. I'm like, so, whatever I'm eating is basically dog food, dog meat like a former president who's Saint Obama a dog for real. But the interesting thing too is that, like that day or the next day, my wife came home and you know, she had worked a full day and she went grocery shop at two separate places, one to get stuff for Thanksgiving and at a really high end place and one at the regular store and where my dad had a prescription. So she comes home and she says, you know, of course the rule is you unload the groceries and you put them away. Since I was out there doing this stuff, I don't have a problem with that. That's not a problem. So I'm doing that. And what's in there? Sure enough, there's three or four Campbell's soup cans. And I thought about it, like, this really really is insulting to me and to us to average. Well, here's what's really in the can. According to the Wall Street Journal today, chicken stock in chicken noo soup, for example, chicken stock, egg noodles, and chicken that's three D printed, just kidding, chicken rays without antibiotics, along with carrots and celery. Other ingredients include salt msg that's funny, which of course is a flavor enhancer, but it makes you hungry, supposedly, corn starch and beta carotene for color. So there is no three D printed chicken. There is no highly processed stuff. The only thing that they had the interview two separate what do they called nutritionists or whatever? And the only problem they both had was high sodium in Campbell soup. But they do sell a low sodium version. I mean, if you're not an idiot, you can figure if you can figure this stuff out. So shame on that idiot. He has been fired and he deserves everything. What a what a bad place to be that he is in as far as before getting fired, to be this way and to feel this way and say these things. Now, I want to talk about the illegal invasion where we're at right now on some things. First of all, it is very very important to share this with you. Remember, we had an illegal immigrant from India who was driving according to authorities, allegedly driving and illegally jackknife because he was trying to do an illegal turn in the middle of the highway. Because he's from the third world country and he's illegal, he doesn't became any English. He failed nine out of twelve questions the federal government Department of Transportation doing this illegal you turn jackknife. This car with three people in it was plowed right underneath his cargo, the eighteen wheeler, and he got out of the car. If you were calling, he's seen the video, and he just looks at it like he's just looking at some roadkill. What's that interesting? Not worried about the three people who were crushed to at obviously at that very moment, according to how he looked. At least Then a week or two or three later, you had another Indian illegal arrested truck driver driving an eight two million in southern California, and he was going full speed, but just up ahead was stop and go traffic, and according to video and the allegations by the police and the charges, he kept going full speed and it was intoxicated and plowed right into these cars, hitting one car that literally just burst into flames, and pretty much seemingly disintegrated. He killed three people on that one, according to the authorities, including a man who was a beloved local basketball coach. Now we have three different states doing stings. We have Oklahoma that worked with ICE. They pulled over every single eighteen wheelers on I forty within three hours. They had to stop and shut it down because they got so many illegal truck drivers. It filled up the lot with seven semis. Three days later they reopened and started the process and they got seventeen illegal truckers and a lot of these ideas said no name where they's supposed to be a name. Then this just came out about a week ago. It blew me away. I had no idea thirty one. Here's the headline. Texas officials apprehended were thirty illegal immigrant drivers. In the Panhandle. You had Texas DPS, the troopers along with ICE. They were pulling over every trucker, inspecting everyone, and literally thirty one out of one hundred and five vehicle inspections were illegals driving trucks through Texas. So one third is almost exactly what the percentage is. Then, separately, in Wyoming, you had another sting with a sheriff and ICE and they had almost exactly thirty percents, like thirty almost thirty three percent of every truck or they pulled over was illegal. So guys, you got whether you're in Wyoming or whether you're in Texas, it's about one third of eight truck drivers illegal. And then of course in Oklahoma, it was so bad what happened by the way the illegal truck drivers. By the end of the week, all the illegal truck drivers were re routing around Oklahoma because they knew they're gonna get pinched. Coming up next, I want to share a little bit more on the latest with the illegal invasion. You have. It's happening in Chicago, it's happening in Portland, Oregon, where I was on earlier today. You have, first of all, what I called the big lie going on at these places. And second of all, you have what is an insurrection. I'll explain all that. You have it in San Francisco to at least with officials, I'll explain all that. Coming up next to Chris Croc And for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show, the man who gave the Eagles their balls, the inimitable Joe Wolsh. You know it was really cool. What's growing up on Chicago radio where I'm from and listening to Joe Wallash hanging out with one of the greats there in Chicago. Like on the air it was a talk show, you know. I was like, there's a lot of the doing a like like would you consider a morning show on an FM station doing that as a talk show throughout the day? Had some great stations that did that, and that was one of them. And just listened to Joe ask okay whatever. Probably wasn't sober at the time there, but still you know, just the way he talks, but there he is, okay, so h. I mentioned a little earlier I was feeling in Portland, Oregon today before doing this great show for Jessic Kelly. It's Chris Croc feeling for Jessica Kelly. Hey. You can follow me on social media on Twitter aka x at Chris Crock Show. That's at Chris Crock Show, c Hris Care Okay. Also watching my podcast Test that is at YouTube and Rumble YouTube. It's at Krock Talk Radio kr okay t Alk or Rumble at Krock Talk kr ok T a LK. But talking to Portland today and I saw it. I was just imbibing inhaling tons of news over the past several days in Portland's getting up to speed for doing the interview, and I found something that I call the Big Lie, and also fill in Chicago, I see the same thing there. Let me play for you some audio from there of the Big Lie.
Speaker 2: And when they start here locally grabbing children out of the parking lots and breaking windows and having them disappear where their parents don't even know where they're at. That is that is a crime. That's horrible. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being you know, adducted in broaday life. Whether people agree with that or not, it's just unacceptable. I wish you'd be able to walk these streets freely if we are you citizens, and therefore yesterday was a good example of our rights are being violated.
Speaker 1: The Big Lie is promulgated by US Senator Ron Wyden, who had a town hall the other day and said the seventeen year old was grabbed off the street and abducted these people at a rally that was at mcmillanville High School in Metropotland. What happened was a seventeen year old driving is dad's truck pickup truck was at school and he went off off campus for lunch, gets in dad's car, goes out and he sees. According to the DHS, he sees an ICE convoy and he sees and he says, you know what, I'm gonna follow them, intimidate them, harass them, and I'm gonna block them in. He and some guy he didn't know, some twenty year old in an suv hunt down Ice, chased them and then corn of them so they can't go anywhere. Now. At that time, ICE is thinking, this is somebody's gonna shoot and kill us, because that's a pattern we've seen in Dallas. That happened with a leftist terrorists who tried to murder ICE agents, but in said killed illegals. We saw that in July of this year in Alvaredo, Texas and just outside of Dallas fourth at an ICE prison where seventeen members of Trantifa went with AR fifteen style rifles and spray cans of spray paint and fireworks and they spray painted Ice pig and other ICE graffiti on the ICE members vehicles in the parking lot. They shot off fireworks to draw Ice out so they could shoot them and kill them. Ice came out a little bit, but they saw stuff and they went right back in. They didn't take the bait, and they called nine one one. The first officer to show up as a police officer from Malvarado. He was shot and hit in the neck. Those Trantifa terrorists escaped but not too and we prosecuted them as terrorists, which is exactly what they are. And so far five of them I've been well, twelve of them I think of a round about five have already pleaded guilty to terrors and they face up to twenty years in prison, which is exactly what they should face. So we had that. And then right around the same time, about a month or so before that, we had a leftist terrorist at the border of McCowan and Mexico shot up a boor patrol area where a police officer and bord patrols were coming in. Officers were coming in and out. They returned fire, they killed that terrorist. So with that, they block in this ICE agent in Portland, this seventeen year old punk who's in his daddy's car. Think of that. When you were seventeen, I was a punk. But I'll tell you what I never did. I neverver had the fearlessness and stupidity and very scary want to or desire to or believe that I could hunt down a federal officer corner them. Never my worst moments. The worst ever did was I followed the state trooper who was speeding on a highway in Chicago with some lights on or something like that. And I followed them, not close, like an idiot, but I followed them, you know where. The cop noticed it. She slowed down, came behind me and pulled me over and yelled at me. And I think she didn't get out her car that I think we just slowed down the highway. She slowed down, and she said she like yelled at me on her megaphone microphone thing or whatever, and she's like, don't follow me or you're gonna get a big ticket. And I was like, oh, you know what, And so she left and I stopped this guy and by the way, in his dad's car. Can you imagine doing this in your dad's car? He corners Ice. Ice comes over to the seventeen year old punk who instead of going to McDonald's, chased in cornered Ice, and they say opened the door. He's like, no, I'm a US citizen. ICE. After a repeated request, they smashed just went and dragged him out and cuffed him and stuffed them, which is exactly what they should do. So the big lie in Oregon this past week, including right now Senator Ron Wyden at the town hall, lied and said this kid was abducted. The mayors, the people, and the das, all these people say that he was abducted. It's the big lie. And the same thing's going on in Chicago. And so what you now have going on in Portland and what you've had bantered about in San Francisco with Nancy Pelosi saying this, and what you have in Chicago is saying, well, we're gonna see if we can prosecute them. You have das and the State's attorney or the attorney for the state of Oregon, what do you call it, the DA he's the Turney General for Oregon. They're all saying they're investigating and watching ICE and they might prosecute them. Well, what is this? You know what this is? This is an insurrection. This is exactly how the South went after the North, causing the Civil War. I'm going to get into that. Coming up next, it's Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Before Phil Collins is patriot who loves He's not from America, but he loves the Texas and rich history. He's the largest owner of Alamo memorabilia. A tremendous amount of Alamo memorabilia at the Alamo is his and he of course owns it, but he loaned it. And so nothing but love for this guy and is obviously an amazing musician. But that song is I can't say the word, but there's a word I use to describe. It's blank music like the Eagles, Yes, producer Chris, but only the there's Eagle stuff that has testosterone, and it most doesn't. But any song with Joe Walsh has his testosterone. They get there, you know what's they get their gulluns back. Their gull uns drop when Joe Eagle, when Joe Eagle, when Joe Walsh joined joined up at the band, their their gulluns dropped. Okay, they went through puberty. I wanted to finish this off though, So you have Nancy Pelosi and San Francisco saying not too long ago that San Francisco should arrest police, arrest ice for doing their job. There you have Mayor Brandon Johnson in Chicago and big boy Boi Pritzker. By the way, remember how Trump pardoned the two turkeys Gobble and Waddle. Well, somebody came up with the title for just for the Day of a Turkey Day called Governor Pritzker Governor Waddle, and I like that. It's a very good novel idea. Governor Waddle has called also for the looking at prosecuting ice and stuff. And then today Portland, I've been following the news lately because I've filled in there today and they've been doing the same thing. Actually, this just came out in the past twenty four hours. The attorney general for the state of Oregon and officials all around Portland DA's are also saying we're watching them, we might prosecute them. What this is is an insurrection, and it is exactly what happened in the Civil Wars, exactly what happened when the schools are being integrated in the Democrat schools and the South refused to for college and schools. In fact, which what's really amazing to me was within like two weeks there were two separate columns saying this. One was from Victor Davis Hanson, another was from a local Chicago publication called The Chicago Contrarian. And they both wrote about the same thing. But neither are intertwined. Neither knew each other or read any of this has just happened to be. Both people said the same thing is very fascinating. So this is a three page column by Victor Davis Hanson. I'm just going to read a couple of lines from it. His title of it is America fought a civil war so Trump could enforce federal law. Jmi Pritzker, he writes, on numerous occasions, has characterized these federal officers as Gestapo and Nazis. Victor Davis Hanson says, in eighteen sixty one, the state of South Carolina tried to appropriate Fort Sutterer and fired upon it. Next seven hundred thousand deaths over the next four years. We know in nineteen sixty one to nineteen sixty three Southern governors in Mississippi and Arkansas and Alabama said federal law doesn't apply here. Eisenhower and then later the Kennedy administration says, no, that's not going to happen because of the supremacy clause. So Victor Davids Hanson writes, envision a local officer with a gun or a shotgun body armor coming up to a federal officer with a gun and body armor and a shotgun and saying, we're arresting you because you have broken San Francisco statutes. Therefore, he says, if you impede me a federal officer, you're breaking federal law. So we're gonna have what he writes, two armed officers, one from California, one from the federal government. What shooting it out? Insurrectionists. Then we go to the Chicago Contrarian within a week or so writing a very similar column. But they don't know each other. They will communicate, but it does happenstance, And I thought that was brilliant. I just happened to be filling in Chicago that day and saw this column. I was like, are you kidding me? It's just like Victor Davis Hanson column. This is from the Chicago Contrarian. Chicago declares war on the federal government. The shots rang out last week resemble those fired on Fort Sumter, which started the Civil War. When city leaders wink at lawlessness, and when newspapers sanctified defiance, blood is the next headline propaganda. It's much like the newspapers of the South in the years before the Civil War, stirring emotion, arousing grievances, and normalizing rebellion. Exactly like I've described in Portland, they present Chicago the leftist running Chicago in the state of Illinois. They present Chicago as a city united in moral defiance of Washington. To them, federal agents are invaders activists, and activists are patriots, and the mayor is a folk hero. Why are these raids happening in the first place? They ask? Then they say, those of us who still believe in the Union, who pay our taxes and obey the law, are left living behind enemy lines in a city that treats the federal government as a foreign power. Isn't that true? Just like Governor Wallace and the other anti the other segregationist governors and leaders in the South, so are the leaders in Oregon, in Portland, Chicago, and San Francisco. Isn't that interesting? I should think it is? Hey, you just see that as Zelenski sacked his chief of staff hours after a new anti corruption police rate just happened. Zelenski's former business partner fled the country as well. Zelenski said he would now reboot the office of the President of Ukraine, which today his assistant had led as chief of staff, so which until today his assistant did. So this is going to be more pressure from the end this war, which is exactly what should happen. And if he wants to be man, if he doesn't want to give up certain pieces of land, he should just blame Joe Biden and former president who's saint, Obama who made it happen. Period, be mad at them, not at Trump. Let me tell you a good little story. Here a couple of good little stories. One this is about marriage. I know Jesse is a husband who loves his wife and his kids, and the producer Chris is the exact same way. And I am too. This is a beautiful story. I read this and I thought it was beautiful. I retweeted and said that, and so many people retweeted it. It was one of the biggest, most most prodigious retweets that I had. And here it is Fox News. Jay Leno honors forty year marriage his wife MAVs faces dementia battle. I think most of us just know Jay Leno's wife is Mavis because we've heard him talk about her over the years a lot, because he loves her very much. She has dementia. He had to take assign her power with the estate and everything over to himself because he's in charge of everything now because she has full bown dementia. And he talks about how he lifts his wife up and carries her and he makes jokes with her about it while he's doing it, that he's carrying her over the threshold or it's like prom again. He's carrying her and then he's taking, of course into the bathroom. But she's laughing. She's having fun when she recognizes him or when he says something that's funny and she smiles. It makes his day and it's just lovely. This man has been with his wife for forty years. This man did not abandon his wife, or disowna's wife, or leave his wife, or cheating on his wife when she's when she has full blown dementia. He's caring for her and he loves it and he enjoys it and he gets great joy when she smiles. God blessed Jay Leno. God bless his wife and God bless their friend his family. What a wonderful sweet man. Another thing, Sir Richard, Sir Richard Brenson, I can't do an impersonation Richard Brenson, however, he talks with his weird gravelly. Anyways, his wife just passed away suddenly, unexpectedly, but there was a twist of faith that allowed him to spend the final precious hours with his beloved wife before her unexpected death in a London hospital, says The Daily Mail. What happened was he in he's seventy five now. He flew four thousand miles from Indians to London for medical treatment after coming off his bike during a charity event. So he got hurt and he had to fly back home for treatment. Obviously you'd rather get treated in London than in the India. Sir Richard was at to Osma Hall but a fall on his shoulder men he had to go back and headed and get treated. So that's when he saw his wife when he came home, and he just got to see her in person. And it wouldn't happen if he didn't get injured. So that's a blessing. Too. So these are two men, very high profile, very wealthy, very well off, and they are literally doing it the right way, the most beautiful way, staying with your wife, growing and loving her. And I'll tell you this, I've been married now for twenty five years. It's really easy to remember mine how many years, because I was in two thousand and we went through some tough times, some rocket times, and I went and I stuck a flag in the ground and said we're gonna get help. We're gonna get help, and I'm gonna fight for this marriage and to do everything I can. And it was a seven year process. I call it seven years of hell, which sometimes like that's harsh. This was battle. It was a battle, and we came out stronger than ever before. And here we are, probably five eight years later. I have no idea, and it is it is so much better than it ever was, and we are thriving, and in our worst moments, it is nothing like it was way back when in our worst moments. So what I'm here to say is, fight for your marriage. It gets so much better. And divorce is not a word that we use in this house, and it shouldn't be in yours either. Period that's an ingredient for a better society and happier family and kids growing up in a richer, more wonderful environment. Coming up next, I did want to share with you something you must hear. Donald Trump designated the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization. Governor Rabbit and Texas covered uh excuse me, a labeled care and Muslim brother Care also as a terror organization. I'm gonna tell you why he is right. That is coming up next. We can hear it in their own words from Care. This is Chris Kroc and for Jesse Kelly on what is it again? Today? It's Black Friday at least for a couple good see, Prince Chris is doing it again. He's messing with me because I kept messing up throughout the day, sometimes saying it's good Friday when it's Black Friday. And you know what, I want to thank you for telling me that, Producer, Chris, and so for you, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Monday.
Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Croc feeling it yeah, Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Cross throwing in. I'm all yeah, some all right. It is, of course, our final segment in Black Friday, and here we are, we're sitting, we're talking. Ah, but we'll actually get something serious for you for a moment. Because Governor Greg Abbott declared of Texas declared the Muslim Brotherhood and Care as terrorist organizations. President Trump did declare Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization. They're both right. Let's focus on Care. Why is CARE in a terrorist organization? Well, first of all, let's play knehata while the president of Care right after October seventh, the terror attack. Let me get my little button pushed properly. Hold on one second, we'll do a take two.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Now we're good, are you hope?
Speaker 4: Unlike so many people who only walk up to October seventh, the people of Gaza have been aware and living every day of October sixth fifty four three one and September thirty percent and all the way to nineteen fifty six. The people of Gaza only decided to break the siege the walls of the concentration camp and October seventh, And yes, I was happy to see people breaking the siege and throwing down the shackles of their own land and walk free into their lands that they were not allowed to walk in. And yes, the people of Gaza have the right to self defense, have the right to defend themselves. And yes, Israel as an occupying power does not have that right to self defense.
Speaker 1: So here's something that kar does not want you to know. I'm very happy and say it in two hundred and twenty stations for the Jesse Kelly Show. Today, they're the largest ever terrorism fundraising case in United States history is the Holyland Foundation, which is based in the Dallas suburbs. It was after nine to eleven George Pushing Congress passed the law that says you can't raise money pretending it's for Palestinians aid but to kill Jews and defund Hamas. The largest case that was busted not too long a couple of years later, about six or seven years later, was the Holyland Foundation. The FBI bugged rooms and tap phones and such, and one of the unindicted co conspirators in this largest ever terrorism fundraising case they got about five to seven and a half million dollars raised to kill Jews was the Holyland Foundation case. And one of the unindicted co conspirit in that case. According to the FBI and the Department of Justice in fact was CARE. They were. They were in a Boston hotel room with a meeting with hold On Foundation people, and then their CARE officials said that we need to wais you hod a non violence you hod where we use the freedoms and the laws of this country and the media to turn it against itself. And that is what they've been doing, and that is who they are. And they even went to court and sued to try to get their name removed as an unindicted co conspirator and the court said, hell no, you are an unindicted co conspirat in this largest evertearis and fundraising case. Also and by the way, that audio you heard was a ranter October seventh, and that was at AMP I believe it's called Americans American Muslims for Palestine in Chicago and they clapped ferociously, as you know, according to the ADL and to Defamation League, which another leftist but sometimes a broken clock is right. In April twenty twenty four, Nihadawad, the head of CARE, publicly eulogized Sheikh ab Abdul Majid al Zandani, designated by both US and UN as an al Qaeda recruiter and fundraiser praising him on Facebook, and as you heard there, he's happy. Excuse me, he was happy on October seventh to see people breaking the seas, very happy. The Muslim Brotherhood is very much a terror organization. They birthed Hamas in nineteen eighty eight. Quote on the wings of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine. Hamas was birth quote quote the Brotherhood has since established. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Brotherhood has since established a global network of fronts and sham charities to fun Hamas. Jordan banned the Brotherhood, so did Egypt. Lebanese branch fire rockets at Israel in twenty twenty two and me twenty three and twenty four in coordinations with Hezbollah. Egypt splinter groups have been involved in bombings and assassinations and its support for Hamas. So that is that is the fact, and there is everything correct about calling them terrorists and terrorist organization because it's true. Let's close with the Panthers transgender cheerleader who has just cut from the team quote, why the hell would I not want to come back?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: More than halfway through the twenty twenty five season. This transgender cheerleader fired from the Carolina Panthers, claims the reason he was let go by the organization was because he's transgender. But wait, you said you were hired as a transgender but now you're fired as one. I don't know. There's a certain amount of hours left on Black Friday. I don't want to shop, but maybe you do. I don't know either way. Hope you have a rest of the great day on Black Friday, and I wish you all the best. Jesse Kelly back on Monday. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Kroft filling in