Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The greatest headline I've ever seen on CNN just came up, starts their six o'clock hour back East headline, Canada is bending the knee just like Mexico. Right that's on CNN. Think about the moment we're living through right now, and how great it is for the entire world, and how great it is obviously for all of us as Americans. We have had the greatest country in the history of the world. Not perfect, right, There's never been a perfect human endeavor, but the greatest nation on earth ever. The only reason the world is free right now and not under the total control of evil is the United States of America. Others have helped and contributed and deserve great credit for that, but without the United States of America, the higher world is ruled by evil right now, Hitler and his successors, Saddam and his successors, et cetera. The whole world is in darkness. If not for the United States. So the most generous people in the history of the world live here, and yet we've allowed ourselves to become a punching bag, to get kicked around, to be constantly apologizing, and then administration after administration saying no, we're not great, We're not better than anybody else. Barack Obama made it his whole centerpiece, and now every lefty to follow that's their core belief. We are no better than anybody else.
Speaker 2: No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will.
Speaker 1: Succeed, really better than anybody among nations will hold. And they, the Democrats, have become even more radical since them, well, no blank that we are better. We're better than an awful lot of people. We're better in an awful lot of nations. We're not perfect, but the United States of America is better than most nations on Earth. The United States of America is the reason the world is free, or at least the parts of it that are free are free. So the fact that we let ourselves get killed off by the tens and hundreds of thousands from evil regimes that conduct these chemical attacks in our country via open borders, and they do it through fentanyl. That that is suicidal. That's a national strategy only doctor Kavorkian could support. So thank god literally for Donald Trump stepping up and saying, no, we're the United States of America. We're just not going to flex our muscle. We're going to use our muscle not for wrong, but for right. See, that's the key distinction. If you use your power to do wrong, well, that's an abuse. If you fail to use your power to do right and do stop wrong, that's surrender. What's been going on year after year after year these Democrats right here in Colorado, rather that's Johnston, Hick and Looper Bennett, the whole crew of them, whether it's nationally, Obama, Biden, the whole crew of them. They have been surrendering. They have made a conscious decision not to use our power to protect our own citizens. That they've been making a conscious effort to surrender and to not use the power to do good, to not use the power to stop bad. Donald Trump is saying enough of that. We're the greatest nation in history. We're going to use our power to do good things and stop bad things. It's called peace through strength, and it works on multiple levels. And we're watching it work right now with the terriffs. I'm sure you've seen the news of the day at this point that Trump imposes the tariffs and what happens. I've read to you the CNN ondline that started the show. Canada bends the knee, just like Mexico. And so now both of those governments have agreed to all of this very specific concrete action, including massive troops, etc. At the border to stop the flow of fentanyl, to stop the flow of illegal immigration. Promise is made, Promises keptain. My hope is that the benefit of this goes even beyond saving all of these precious, innocent human lives that otherwise would have been lost to fentanyl, and some still will be because under the Left there's already so much fentanyl circulating in this country because the Left intentionally left the borders open. But lives will be saved because of this, and each of those lives is precious. And my hope is that over time this lives beyond these four years of Trump, that this is now first of all, the new GOP and the way the GOP is going to act and orient itself, and it gets to some great news locally. I'll get to in a second, but also that this now, this now becomes the new norm. This now becomes what America expects. And that's the big change since election day, right and certainly since inauguration Day. It's Americans saying, hey, wait a second, we don't have to live this way. Have you ever had that happen in your own life where you just you are convinced that something was always going to be with you. It could be a someone, it could be a something, it could be some problem in your life, and then all of a sudden something happened and you realize, I don't have to live that way anymore. No, it can be better, it can be different. That's what America has tasted since the election of Donald Trump and getting a big gulp since election days, since he was inaugurated. So America can see right now, no, we don't have to live that way anymore. We can be safer, we can use our power to stop bad things. Yeah, and once America's had a taste to that, America's not going back unless the GOP screws it up royally. And I understand the GOP could do that, but if people are sitting around thinking, oh no, no, no, no, it really is not going to continue on this tremendous arc because the Democrats are going to get their act together and they're going to see what I just said, that America is not going back and the Democrats are going to change. Anybody who think that's the case, you got to hear this sound. This is the outgoing chair of the DNC, just on Saturday explaining to that the Democratic delegates who are electing the new chair what the rules are. And as you listen to this, you'll know, No, the Democrats they're not coming back. They're not coming back anytime soon. We're going to export. We're finding out ways to expert. I guess because of our gender balance provisions. On this next ballot, you will be able to vote for two candidates of any gender.
Speaker 2: On the next ballot.
Speaker 1: Listen to that. In the crowd, this hard left Democrat crowd starts clapping, Oh, now we can vote for who we want to. You will be allowed to vote for two candidates of any gender. So think about it under their rules that they're not allowed to vote for who they want to, that they have got to vote for one candidate of one gender, one candidate of another. The only good news in all of that is, at least for this vote, the Democratic Party is acknowledging the undeniable medical biological reality there are only two genders. Think about that. But then when there's this moment of sanity that some of the crowd are now cheering for, I can vote for who I want to. I'm not being told I have to vote for somebody because of their gender. Then he corrects himself or somebody corrects him and says, oh, no, that's actually not true.
Speaker 3: Okay, so on this next ballot you will be able to vote for two candidates of any gender.
Speaker 1: On the next.
Speaker 4: Ballot, have.
Speaker 5: Perceive I'm going to turn to.
Speaker 3: Helen to clarify this last one.
Speaker 1: So now Helen comes out and says, oh, no, no, that's not the case. You cannot vote for any candidate you want to. You've still got to vote for at least one of each gender. Think about that. So, yeah, they're not coming back. But if there was any doubt about that, then you have the DNC vice chair get up and say, pay attention to me, not because of what I have to say, but because of the color of my skin. The opposite of doctor King. Hey, I am speaking and I would love your attention. There is a black woman at this podium, and I deserve your attention. Wow. Seeah, they are not coming back anytime soon. And we haven't even gotten to the hog wild stuff. Yeah that David hog Yeah, the guy wants to take away everybody's guns. Who is now their vice chair? So yeah, they're not coming back now. Colorado. Hey, you know, you still get the Democrats all over the country who will lie about who they really are and what their agenda really is. And we got some of those in Colorado and Hicking, Looper and Bennett and Polis and they've been able to get away with it for a while. Yeah, Polus's case because of the big money and the other case protective media. But this country, now, this country has seen what life can be like, life can be like that we can return to sanity. The scales have fallen off of eyes. They're starting to see these lefties, even the milk toast ones who play this moderate con like Bennett and Hick and Looper, that they're starting to see these people for who they really are. And when we come back, you know, we'll celebrate Trump in America's big victories today. But I want to give you some polling from the left that confirms what I've been telling you on air. The worm's turning. Even here in Colorado. There is hope. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I had a great talk with Mexico and.
Speaker 1: We had President Jean Baum.
Speaker 3: There's a woman. I like her very much and we've had good relationships. But we have to stop venton off from coming in, whether I like somebody or not, and we have to stop the illegal aliens from coming in. I think we've lost too one hundred thousand people on average a year for many years. Much higher than one hundred thousand, could be even closer to three hundred thousand. And they've agreed to put it in ten thousand sold is permanently like forever, ten thousand soldiers at their side of the border and stop fentanyl and illegal aliens from coming into our country.
Speaker 1: They have a big incentive to do. Yeah. And then the CNN headline we started the show with Canada like Mexico bends the knee, right, So Canada later in the day agreed to do the same thing and listen as the United States of America. We have every right to demand that demand that no more chemical weapons attacks on our country out of Mexico or Canada. And that's what fentanyl is. Listen to those numbers, right, Yeah, I'm sure you've had some contact with, if not know intimately somebody who's died offen a young person from fetanyl. What same nation, let alone, the strongest nation in the history of the world, would stand here and put up with that for a day, for a day. But the left not only puts up with it, they expanded no, no more, no more. That's why I think this change is likely permanent here. But I want to get to something that ties into that, which is, Okay, what would it take for that to really affect Colorado? Because we've seen it affect so many other places in America in the last election. But Colorado, we know is deep deep blues, so and much of the media deeply, deeply committed to the Democratic Party. So what does it take to break that stranglehold in Colorado? Well, I think it's happening right now. Here's a headline from the Denver Post in a warning for Colorado Democrats. A new poll shows their popularity slipping. Now, what that from the Denver Post. But you know what, it's even better than that for Republicans, and I'll get to that in a second first paragraph. A majority of Colorado voters have a negative view about the Democratic and Republican parties, according to a recent poll that also found they increasingly identify Republicans with the working class and solutions to economic problems. Now, what have we been talking about here forever? We've been talking about for the GOP to win and for the GOP to matter, the GOP has to be the party of the working class. And now in deep blue Colorado, voters are seeing Republicans as the party of the working class and the party with solutions to economic problems. That's right where you need to be.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't guarantee victory in a state like Colorado, but the door is open, the piece goes on to say, and I'll skim around a little bit. The poll comes as the National Democratic Party searches for a path forward in the wake of the trouncing, my word, etc. The strength of Republicans identification with working class issues is a warning shot for a party that's lost ground across the country. And then it starts, you know, quoting some political scientists and Democratic Party people, etc. The poll conducted by Keating Research found that forty five percent of respondents had a favorable view of the Democratic Party against fifty one percent who viewed the party negatively. Just thirty seven percent had a favorable view of the Republican Party versus fifty six who viewed it unfavorably. Listen, if you're talking about an eight point spread, and I'm not seeing that translates directly, but if you're talking about an eight point spread now in Colorado, that is real improvement over where it's been. But the bigger thing is the weakening of support for Democrats. Because you have to start right. You have to start with what's true, and we know what's true that the people who pay a lot of attention to this I assume you do because you're listening to a show like this, that the simple truth is a Colorado Democratic Party is controlled by far far left, secular radicals. We know that's true, and it's allowed so much unnecessary, horrible stuff to happen in Colorado. The point is this that for the GOP to win, starting point, not the end, has to be eyes getting open to what the Democratic Party in Colorado really is. And this pole confirms and by the way, Keating research is not from the right, that is not a conservative polster. This poll confirms that Colorado's are starting to see who the Democratic Party really is and they're starting to cut through the lie and the con right. So and that's the reason why this radical party in Colorado has as its statewide officeholders these boring old white guys, you know, Hick and Looper Bennett Polis who acts like the boring old white guy I mean publicly, you know, feeding this phony moderate image. And so people are starting to see, wait a second, that's a facade. That's not who that party really is. That's key to the GOP. Hav any chance that doesn't guarantee the GOP any success. For that to happen, the GOP's got to have some great candidate, run really good campaigns, have some luck, have some things go right, and then Ryan, It's what I've always been saying, Once the GOP has that one big breakthrough statewide winner, okay, then things start to turn quickly because once that happens, you know it's possible, it's going to be easier to get the big money in here. For other races, and now you've got a face of the party who the people of Colorado, at least in that one race, have elected, and then the whole thing can start to change, just like the whole history of the GOP. If Jane Norton had won that primary, everybody recognizes, including Michael Bennett. I've had multiple people close to Bennett tell me they thought he would have lost by eight points to Jane Norton. I think it would have been ten. But the point being that, hey, Ken Peter Farren square in the primary, no gripe about that. He won a close race. But if she had won that primary and been our senator, I think the whole rest of the history changes for Colorado because then you've got that clearly recognized statewide leader. You know who's who's got that level of success, has that big office. Things change, and that's what that's what's going to happen in Colorado here. Eventually, the question is this cycle the next cycle five cycles later? THEMS aren't going to change, right, thems aren't going to change. They are who they are. So it's up to the GOP now to do those other things that have to be done. And part of it is a united GOP because none of us have to be you know, math majors to get that. For a GOP candidate to have a chance in Colorado, the GOP has to be united. And is that even possible? Love your take on that? Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine Ryan, do you think that's possible in Colorado?
Speaker 2: I wonder how much of the national scene is going to impact what happens in Colorado. And well, they're speaking with George Brockler here coming up in just a little bit, that we witness these ice rates working deporting bad people from Denver, Aurora, etc.
Speaker 1: Witness the tariff's working, watching.
Speaker 2: Everything like that work Dan, watching Gabe Evans be a tremendous representative of the eighth Congressional District, watching Jeff Crank and Jeff Hurd succeed in their freshman terms as members of Congress, watching Lauren Bobert continue to be a big part of the Republican Party in Colorado. It's not going to happen overnight, but I think a sequence in series of victories in the Trump administration over the next two years could go a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for Colorado is going to take a great Colorado candidate winning a big race for that worm to really turn. But what I'm saying, Ryan, what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying is that they've got to we have to break through with a win here, and that's really hard to do when we're not in power in any way.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is this poll confirms what we've been talking about on this show. The door is open now because scales are falling off eyes and people are seeing who the Democrats really are. Listen, you could not get a poll in Colorado, and this is the significant finding showing that that voters are identify find Republicans as the party of the working class. That only happens in Colorado because you know, historically Trump hasn't done great here, although they came within five points and sixteen. But the point is Trump has done a tremendous service to all of Colorado and everybody who wants to see the radical left the throned. Because clearly, the only reason you have voters in Colorado now saying Republicans are the party of the working class is because Trump exposed the Democrats. He exposed them in this campaign and people can see, as we've talked about even since he was elected, the Trump effects. So the door's open now in Colorado. Well that's George Brockler about that a little bit. George is going to join us at four thirty six, we're going to talk to you legal immigration here in Colorado. This poll also showing that it's a big issue here as it should be, and I think it's becoming a bigger issue as people say, wait, there is hope. We don't have to live with people here illegally committing other crimes here on the day. And Captain.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look to me like Trump is getting tired of winning. But we have never seen this much winning so fast from any president. Let's go to the VIP line talk to a guy quite familiar with the habit of winning. That would be George Brockler, who just won out in the New twenty third. He is the first DA of the twenty third. So George is the statue up yet And I know you wouldn't use taxpayer dollars, but maybe some private donations. I mean, think about it. You are the very first DA two hundred years from now, when the great people of Douglas County are celebrating things at the courthouse, numero uno, George Brockler, that's all they're going to talk about. I thought George might have been speechless. He's probably never had an introduction like that. I think it's a cell phoney. I think you're introduction jumbled the signal. Oh, that could do it too, that could do it too. When we, you know, back to the future, George, how you doing, I'm living the dream?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, my friend. When do I get that royalty check?
Speaker 4: But you know, and we've been having this debate for over twenty years, I think at this point, and I don't think I have the ability to claim credit for it entirely, but I can't pay I use it every day. I use it every single day.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get it? You got it from me?
Speaker 4: I can't remember where it was. I want to say it predated you, but I.
Speaker 1: Know I have given you credit relentlessly, year after year after year for all those great jokes you gave me for the big SmackDown at Invesco. But I take full credit for this one. But George, Georg, you just published another piece. You're like another Alexander Hamilton with this prolific writing, this one in the Denver Gazette calling out Polus on his sanctuary city. I think flip flop would be the light term. So lay it honors for those who haven't seen it yet. Yeah, tell folks all about it.
Speaker 4: I heard the governor denounce the suggestion that Colorado was a sanctuary state, not just in description, but in any way, shape or form, and then he counted the cooperation between Nice and I thought, and I think I mentioned this to Ryan, was this Ai You know what I mean? Was this like bizarro world? Because that is not at all what I recalled taking place since he took office in January of twenty nineteen. So inspired by John Fabricatory and Jimmy Sangenberger and others, I'd have said, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna dip in and take a look at all the bills that got signed since then, and they're signed by him. I don't recall a single veto that he has put in place on any pro legal immigrant bill. And at the end of the day, the question that you have to ask yourself, if you read through the calm at the end is what single individual in Colorado is more responsible for us becoming a stand or Ben Jon Polish.
Speaker 1: He is the founding father of the sanctuary state. I mean, because I like you, George, I went back and I actually pulled eleven twenty four. Is his signature really on it? And it's not only on it, it's like this big flourish. Everybody else is a normal sized signature, and his takes up half the page. I mean, he was so proud of that, And to me, eleven twenty four was the probably the worst and the most dangerous of everything he did. I can't even imagine how many people have been raped or killed because of it. But give people your take if you would on eleven twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, I one, I think there's a little bit of a mystique that has flown out of the gold Dome and intentionally so that this thing is an absolute barrier between anything that can take place between law enforcement and ICE. And we just know that that's not true, and that you know, whether it's a Steve Reims or Darren Weakley or any other share out there, they can communicate and coordinate with ICE and they do the good ones certainly do. The barriers that it starts to create, though, are the flow of information, and it starts with eleven twenty four. But if you look at the rest of the bills that happened about that time and since then, everything has been this methodical approach to create more and more sanctuary spaces and to cut ICE off from information. Probation we have a law that prohibits probation from sharing information with ICE. You can't get to probation until you've been convicted. So we're talking about illegal immigrants convicted of crimes and probation cannot tell anything to ICE about it. That is part of sanctuary state.
Speaker 1: Yep. And that is such a brilliant point because George Brockler our guests, the great new DA out in the first time the twenty third has existed. But George, think about that, as you were saying, that means that Polus and the rest of the left went out of the way to protect people here ilegally who had already not only found their way into the system, which isn't that easy to do, but it had been convicted. So why are they so committed at that point to protecting people who've been convicted of other crimes. I mean, it really seems like that monkey jumping on the wing of the plane seen out of Twilight Zone. I mean, how do you get to that point?
Speaker 4: Well, one, I think you have to convince yourself that what's wrong with America is America and that borders are the things that separate us from the good people out there, and that we need to be changed by them. I think the other thing is, based on the conversation you had leading up to this, including the polling you are now seeing the Americans have taken a good look at what the Democrats bring to the table and they're like, wait, wait, this is not the America that we wanted. And I think in Colorado we're starting to see that too. We're not there yet. You're right, we're not there yet. But when I can stand up in this part of the metch and announce we're going to start sending thieves to jail, and people everywhere reach out to me and say, way to go, that's great. You know we have a problem because that's the norm, right like I should be the expected norm. The legal immigrant part of this thing, I think the frustrating part for people is pol us in an attempt to make the state of sanctuary state has tried to put them on equal footing with you and me, and Ryan and Kelly and every other lawful citizen here in America. And it's not just the criminal stuff that Colin points out. He's like, well, you know what, they should be able to get professional licenses too, so they can compete against citizens. They should be able to get housing assistants too, so they can compete for those limited resources with citizens. All along the way, they're trying to turn citizenship into something meaningless.
Speaker 1: What a great point George Bronckler's piece today in the Gazette. George, I would argue to extend that a step and argue that when Polus and the rest of the left go out of their way to protect people of already been convicted of committing other crimes here, at that point they're putting those people on a pedestal above citizens, because at that point they're saying, we have weighed this, and we have decided that your safety is less important than protecting these people committing other crimes.
Speaker 4: I think that's right. I think it's also a great how to describe it, hypocrisy or insanity, But They're taking people that they know have no lawful business here in the country, let alone the state of Colorado, and then creating a system where they can go on to probation that orders them to stay here in Colorado in the United States. I mean, because when you're on probak, you can't just come and go as you You shouldn't be here at all. But now we going to order you to stay here.
Speaker 1: You want to protect you to be able to do it because they don't want their potential voters leaving, right, I mean, isn't that what drives all this in the beginning, Because this modern left, this modern secular left that controls the Democratic Party, to me as a whole, doesn't care about anybody except themselves. So I don't believe for a second they actually care about the folks here illegally. I think they see them as tools for their own perpetual power on the left. And so yeah, I think they don't want their potential voters leaving.
Speaker 4: I think that whatever benefit they think they were achieving, they now have to reassess that. And you know what, Polus ain't a dumb man, and he is a shrewd politician. He's not like wiser and Griswold. Dude can read the tea leaves. And so when you see him rush to the microphone to announce we're not the thing he's been helping to create us to be for the last six years, you know he senses a turn, not just in Colorado but America. He wants it. One other quick shout out by the way, today we got another sentencing. Another illegal immigrant part of a retail theft ring down here in Douglas County, just got sentenced to eight years in prison. And I wish I could speak Spanish, because I do the press release in Spanish for these folks to say, please stop coming down here to break the law. If you can't get legal with your citizenship and you can't stop committing crimes, stay north of county line.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And a great message to send everywhere across the country, right, because who other than the people in power on the left could ever argue in favor of protecting people not only here illegally, but who have committed other crimes. I mean, it's a form of insanity. And I just want to make sure everybody understands when I say, and I believe this to my core, that all of this from the left is motivated by protecting future voters. I'm not saying those people are voting illegally in our current elections, and I'm not doubting that somebody occasionally has. I'm saying that the Democratic Party sees all these folks coming in illegally, including those committing other crimes, as eventually being legal voters. And so I think the left, I think, George, the left is willing to have lots of women raped over the course of time, lots of people killed over the course of time, as the price of eventually, through political changes, acquiring millions more new voters. I think that's been their diabolical calculation. And I think America's onto that now.
Speaker 4: They are, and the great insensitivity to their approach would be their response to you, Dan would be, well, Americans rape, Americans field, Americans commit murder, as if to say, because that part is true, we can't possibly judge these illegal aliens for having broken into the country then done this. We got to keep them here like everybody else. It's nuts, it.
Speaker 1: Is nuts, But Americans are seeing that, George, can you stay for another segment or part of it? Sure? Yeah, something else I want to bounce off. George Brockler, the DA in the new twenty third year on The Dan Kapla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Carville, we ran a presidential election. If we were playing a super Bowl, we started our seventh string quarterback. Funny he wasn't saying that at the time. Was he eight? Five to five for zero five e two five to five in the number texts DAN five, seven, seven through nine? First string for sure. George Brockler, the first DA ever in the twenty third kind of enough to join us as a piece in the Gazette today talking about Wow, the big ol' one to eighty switcheroo from Polis on sanctuary State, when George is very well documented how wait a second, Polis was responsible for all of this? So George extending the point to, okay, why so I don't think anybody's buying it to begin with. I mean, I think Polis has been exposed on this and it's not pretty. We know he's trying to get ahead of the national curve on this, but do you think that's going to work for him? And what do you make of this keating poll? As you know, not a right wing Polster the Denver Post is talking about that. That shows people in Colorado now viewing the GOP as a party of the working people. That's a dramatic pause for effect or the cell has gone bad on our friend, George. George, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I can? I'm sorry I said that in my big fat head pressed the mute button.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. That's okay.
Speaker 4: I was saying, you got it. It's a cause for optimism and shoots the green. But your point earlier in the hour was well made, which is, we just got to find that at least one candidate that can play off that message, win over the majority of Colorado's and get into office. And then man, I don't know, Man, I think we're a really good spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's right because in my view that the secular left that controls the Democratic Party, they're not going to change, and so it's all about the GOP now getting that one breakthrough win, and then I think that just opens the floodgates to money and volunteers and hope and lots of other good things. So speaking of that, I mean, looking at this cycle right now, Bobo's hick and loopro up. Obviously in the governor's seat open. Which of those two do you think are most winnable? Is most winnable?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one. I think you've seen this too. Crow is auditioning to run for hickspot. Everybody's convinced Hick isn't going to run for reelection.
Speaker 1: So I think, whoa whoaha, See you're an insider. Is that the word on the street? Now that because, as you know, Hick said at the DNC he's running for one more term. Because if Hick's not running, do you mean now or do you mean six years from now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I mean now. Oh okay, that's stuff.
Speaker 4: And again that's what the kids are saying.
Speaker 1: I don't get.
Speaker 4: Texts from John, as you know, but if you look at what else is taking place within the party, Jason Kroscher thinks Hick isn't going to run, or at least he's hedging his bets, because he has amped up his profile on the m NBCs and CNNs and all that stuff in a way that you just don't see when you're running in a super safe seat the way he is. So it wouldn't shock me if he bows out.
Speaker 1: So that one.
Speaker 4: Could be an open scene I don't know that we can win that one yet, but maybe, Governor. I mean, look, Polus is going to be struck to no matter what he says about the state, people are gonna view Colorado by what Denver is. And that's just how it goes.
Speaker 1: If we ever got a state before, I think I've wont to stake off of everybody I know except you. Can we do our first? Can wet tomahawk? Bet? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yeah, sure, I'll start saving money now, man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, truly a tomahawk right now, if you were to go to one of these steakhouses, would cost twice as much as my first car literally literally. But anyway, So the point being, George, I would bet you that Jason Crowe is completely irrelevant to any of this, and that if hick and Looper is not running, then the nomination is Polisit and that even if Hickenlooper intends to run, as he said recently does that police may very well steamroll him out of the race because where's Polist going to go? You think he's going to go back to greeting cards or flowers. Where's Polist going to go?
Speaker 4: I know? But when you have that kind of money, you can launch your own effort early. And whether it's some sort of a nonprofit that is, you know, all about redefining himself as a true libertarian or something. I can see that taking place, becoming one of the tech bros, or trying to win over that unaffiliated vote. I don't think he has to be in public office. He's not a Buddha judge. Buddha judge has to be in political office for him to be relevant because he's got nothing else. Police can do something else because he's got the money to do it. So I don't know, but I'm not telling you your logic isn't good.
Speaker 1: And the only other thing I'd suggest here is you look at all of these gazillionaires right who just are obsessed with buying their way into office and staying there. We see it all across the country, and and there's a reason for that, right it's and it's the same reason some owners of Major League Baseball teams won't sell even though people would give them five billion dollars or whatever they'd give them, because you want to be treated like a king, and you sell that baseball team for billions, Well, okay, you got all these billions, but nobody's kissing your ass. Pardon me, kids, nobody's kissing your behind. You know, I bet your Polis is one of those guys who who needs the title. He needs that. But we'll find out together because he has nowhere to go right now unless Hickenlooper is out.
Speaker 4: Let's do the thing.
Speaker 1: Let's the tomahawk. What is it?
Speaker 4: And it's a bet on what outcome for the Tomahawk.
Speaker 1: My bet is that Jason Crow doesn't even run for us Senate. That if hicken Looper's out, it's Polis and Crow doesn't run against him. That okay, if nothing else, we can have a stake. We'll have to borrow money from Ryan for it, but hey, appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: They we'll get calendar to pay.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, and uh, hopefully everybody sees your piece in the gazette. Well done again, my friend, Thanks for the time. Thanks take care. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.