Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: August one, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calenter, and this is a Thursday o'ceelly effect. Now we are going out live about a quarter after eight pm Eastern Time in what we used to call America and all that good stuff. Little late, I had a little personal business to discuss before the show, and it took a little longer than I anticipated, But that's okay. We're gonna go in personal during this minimum of one hour. You know, I feel like the old World Wrestling Federation with a one hour time limit. Welcome to Madison Square Garden. Then don't worry. We're gonna revisit that again real shortly. Why because I gotta talk politics, I gotta talk prisoner exchanges, I gotta talk all kinds of stuff, and I'm gonna get to that with a few sound clips of relevance for the past few days of the past week, or maybe the past little bit of time warped section in our timeline with my friend regular Joe. So you know where this is going, Guys, do we really want to focus on the news? And I happen to know Joe has been a bit out of the loop in the past few days. So I'm going to surprise him with a few things, inform them about some stuff, and we're all going to get informed about his very uninformed yet informed opinion that we'll oversimplify and yet simplify just about right, like the Three Little Bears with the porridge. Okay, the clown show. That is politics and is the news at this point in time, Joe, I kind of know the answer to this, and I'm going to ask you this question out of obligation and all that, because not going to go in any detail. Personally. You've been busy lately, I know that, but you're feeling up to this task tonight, sir.
Speaker 3: Everything that's been going on in my personal life.
Speaker 2: This is going to be just a perfect distraction from it. Excellent, Well, listen, I aim to please. Let's serve up a distraction for you. And uh, you know conjunction junction? What's your function? H Are you of the age group where what do you call it? Schoolhouse Rock was a thing? Do you remember that as a kid. I still love schoolhouse Rock.
Speaker 3: I used it when I was homeschooling my children.
Speaker 2: Conjunction junction and watch you all function? Who you up calls and phrases and functions. I used to love that thing, man, when I was like, I think I was like seven or eight years old when I saw that on TV on ABC Television, and I was happy with my you know, coat hanger and tinfoil and all that stuff that I was using to pull in a signal on the black and white TV. But anyway, Grandpa, I'm no a foud of me, right, Sorry, go go ahead. What were you saying?
Speaker 4: I said, Okay, Boomer, that's what people say to me. And I'm like, man, you guys gotta get your generations right.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, okay, Boomer. They're trying to put Now you're technically an exer, right, I mean just at the edge of exer or oh no, I'm towards the middle of the end of X.
Speaker 5: Because I was born in seventy six.
Speaker 2: I think it goes to about eighty two eighty three.
Speaker 3: But I'm gen NIX enough.
Speaker 4: That when I started high school was when Nirvana had the first big hit, and when I.
Speaker 3: Graduated high school or Kobank killed himself.
Speaker 2: So really, you're like younger brother to me, and you should belong in Generation X, but you're at the tail end. You know what's funny is when I was younger and they first imagined the term Generation X, I was supposed to be at the tail end of that where they were just saying, well, Generation X just kind of goes into the seventies, And nowadays it's like everybody was born in the seventies belongs in the Generation X basket. So, you know, if grunge was big when you were in or near high school, you're pretty much in there. Uh, you got it, or at least that age. Right. If you were coming to adulthood and Kurt Cobain was a household name, pretty much, you're an excerpt. Okay. If you were a little ahead of that, you're an exer. If you were a little behind that, you're an exer. You know, on his on my twenty first birthday, I think is when he allegedly committed suicide. I gotta double check that date. Let me see when let's let's ask as the Google.
Speaker 4: It was a before Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see here, When did Cobaine die? Is what I'm asking Google, And you can usually simplify. Right, they discovered his body. It says here he died April fifth, nineteen ninety four, which means that I had turned twenty two a few days later, and so it was my birthday. And I do believe it was the morning after going out on my birthday on April eighth, when MTV, like you know, flashed in front of the world, Hey, this is you know, a special report, Kurt Cobaine is dead. I think that's when it happened, and I remember it vividly, like, holy crap, this is going to change things now. At that time, I was kind of anti grunge, except for my affinity for Alison Chains, who you know, vaguely counts as a grunge band because well Seattle. But anyway, Alison Chains is an animal onto its own and in my estimation, the most talented band collectively of all time in rock history. But that's me. So let's get away from rock history and generation acts and let's talk about what's happening now. Have you kept up with anything in the news in the past week. Frankly, not at all? Okay, So let's hit upon today's headline news and also take a step backwards in a moment, but not right away, because it's gonna get relevant in just that kind of way. Here's a headline from ABC News, which started breaking early this morning but has become the day's biggest news. Russia agrees to free Avon Gershkovich and Paul Whalen in a multi country prisoner swap okay, and this apparently involved seven nations. Now, I don't know if you remember Paul Whelan, but if you remember when Britney Grinds was released and all that, a whole lot of people went, wait, what the hell you're letting the WNBA chick go? Who looks kind of like a dude, but you're letting her go, And you're not getting poor Paul out of there, who's been in there for like six years? Man, what are you doing? Right? And the thing happened, you know, I think at the beginning of the Biden administration, if I'm not mistaken, do you remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, look, I'm gonna give you the short notes on this when I'm done playing a couple of clips of relevance and things. But and I'm going to tell you what I was informed of super early this morning about you know what this really means? Okay, by somebody who I happen to know was employed quite deeply in the intelligence business a few years back, who occasionally likes to drop in and tell me little tidbits that turn out to be true later. This is the guy I think I related to you a couple of years ago, Joe, the first guy who came to me when everybody was laughing at Donald Trump on the news and all that, and said, you know, he is going to be the next president, long before any predictor was out there saying it, long before anybody seriously believed it, even though we had the Republican nomination. I mean, you're aware of that time period right where it was like a big joke, Oh, come on, Hillary's got it. Hillary's definitely. Saturday Night Live was even joking about it. You recall that time period, Joe, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Do, and I think that we actually discussed it on air and I was like, there's no way that he's going to win, No way. I had more faith in the populace at that time.
Speaker 2: Well back then, oddly enough, you and I had, I don't think had quite done live shows. You might have called in and talked to me about it, but we hadn't really dubbed you regular Joe yet because I had fully moved to Georgia by the time we brought you in, and I was in the process of moving to Georgia and literally moved into the trailer park down the street from where I'm sitting right now.
Speaker 4: I think you were in North Carolina when I first started listening and started talking to you.
Speaker 2: Right, So I just made the move from North Carolina to Georgia at the time Trump was selected, and I do stay selected because this guy, who again was a legitimate and maybe semi legitimate also employee and in the intelligence business, was telling me, look this, I guarantee you you could take this to Vegas if you want. Donald Trump is the next president. And when was he telling me this twenty fourteen, okay, and I do mean like January of twenty fourteen. He said Trump is going to be the guy when they do this, even with you know, and I was still of the belief back then, if you recall those shows, I was saying, you know, this is going to be Bush Clinton too, because I think Jeb Bush will seize the nomination and all that, and then we all know what happened from there. So anyway, I'll get to the analysis and the reality of what this really means after we discussed what they've been saying on the news all day. So finally Whylan, who was you know, the left behind guy who's been there for like six years in captivity in Russia, has been released. And we got an announcement from you know, the occurrent guy who's in charge of the executive bridge of our government. And here's how that went. I'm not even going to go into the new slashes because they have been constant now for a good sixteen hours here in the western area of the world in the English speaking news, business speculation and discussion about the prisoner swap with Russia mainly, but then a seven nation deal being facilitated in Turkey and all of that military and security services in that country making the exchange. But of course there's always some hush hush names and things being done FSA or excuse me, FSB operative being exchanged given back to Russia while we get this guy back, Whalen and the other journalists, et cetera, et cetera. Is it really the true story? No, but hey, what did they say on the surface. Let's go to the current guy in charge of the executive branch allegedly, Well, good.
Speaker 6: Afternoon, and this is a very good afternoon, a very good after today.
Speaker 2: You're very known.
Speaker 6: Paul, Evan, Paul Sue, Vladimir, three American citents of one American Green card holder. All four have been imprisoned on justly in Russia. Paul for nearly six years, Vladimir since twenty twenty two, Evan since March of twenty twenty three, and also since October of twenty twenty three. Russian authorities arrested them, convicted them and show trials and sends them the long prison terms of absolutely no legitimate reason whatsoever.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 6: Paul read was a Russia for a wedding heaven, a journalist with a Russia in Russia was in Russia signed by the Wall Street Journal. Also also a journalist was in Russia to see family. All three falsely accused of being spies. And Vladimir was a Russian citizen by birth and holds an American Green card.
Speaker 2: Sup pult Serprize meaning.
Speaker 6: Journalist and was a Paul bearer my friend John McCain's trundle with me. He spoke out against Putin's regime. For that he was convicted of treason and now their brutal ord deal is over and they're free.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so that is the main thrust of it, right, I know, Joe mumbled there, you know, slow, sleepy Joe, whatever. That's okay. The old man is finally going out the pasture. We know this, but Mary is telling you, look, I accomplished something cool here. There are three journalists that are going to be released by Russia in this massive exchange. And of course the typical rhetoric is there, et cetera, et cetera. All right, I get it, and people are going to celebrate this, and of course this has to be done as part of the run up to the presidential selection upcoming. Big stressor on that. And I'll give the link in the Ocelli chat room, the live Ocelli chat Room to that piece of the news conference as presented by the White House. Okay, so you guys can go follow up and follow that all you like. Plus I also have a link to an article which is on ABC News, et cetera, et cetera. Okay, so on the surface, you got any cold thoughts on that, Joe? You know the idea that this is a big headline today, and of course this is a political thing obviously, because it looks good for the outgoing administration in support of Kamala Harris, come l Harris, excuse me, and all that good stuff. I mean, any thoughts, Joe, it's just all smoking mirrors.
Speaker 4: Really, they're just they always want to push the emotional hot button because they want you at the ballot.
Speaker 5: And why do they want you at the ballot.
Speaker 4: They don't want you at the ballot because you're actually choosing your leader. I think it's a litmus test of how many people still think the system's real.
Speaker 2: Mhm, Well, there's that in play. And also they want to bring you to the ballot in a certain way, right, this this looks good for the democratic side of the equation. This looks good for sleepy Joe. Looks good for Kamala, who is now you know, getting the trends. Uh well, the the the the transplanted credibility from being vice president allegedly. Right, So all that's in play, I think, Joe, you know, in a word, it's pandering, Yeah, definitely. And also look, it's useful again, remember this, it's useful because another hot button here is the conflict with Russia, the Ukraine conflict, which is a real serious thing and all that. But there's also pandering there because there's the debate over should we keep sending money over there? What about Israel? What about Ukraine? It's two years in the invasion of Russia. And believe me, when you know Russia invading Ukraine, I mean not the other way around. But I mean they are obviously pushing all these buttons at once, right to seek every plausible you know, handle to grasp a bit of control away from you, me, everybody, and to pander to the idea that either Putin's a hero or Putin is the boogeyman. Either way, and by the way, neither of these are correct. So that's in play, right, right, Okay, So we know that, and we say, okay, let's just pass it forward. And of course, you know, for a guy like Whalen, you know, whether he's a political pawn or not, and he's being utilized. This guy wants out a Russian prison, obviously, you know. So on a personal level, look, what are you gonna say, Gee, don't do that because you're pandering politically? No, you know, does his family give a crap how it happens? No, get him home so he doesn't end up, you know, being nabaldnied over there? Or gee, why is uncle's ashes still glowing three years later after they returned him from Russia? No, we don't need that, Okay, was he by Chernobyl?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, Chernobyl's not in Russia anymore, although they will make it part of the Russian Federation if they get a chance. Anyway, forget about all of that, Joe, because it's relevant to what the big uptick the run up? Right, These are the teasers to the next season of The Coronavirus Apprentice, or the presidential selection, or the indecision lack of decision or definitely they can't stop a steal because they can't steal something from you that you never owned. Twenty twenty four. However, you want to frame this upcoming television series season that is about to happen up until November of this year? Or am I misreading this show?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I always think your spot on, Chuck.
Speaker 4: That's while I've been around all these years, you say things that I only hear in my own head.
Speaker 2: Well, let's try this one. Do you remember Sheila Jackson Lee? No, okay, Sheila Jackson Lee is a representative from Texas, or I should more correctly put, this was a representative from Texas because according to and by the way, I mean, it's not just according to one source or anything. But last week, no, he really seemed to notice very much that Sheila Jackson Lee, a Houston Democrat, and I am reading, by the way, from the Texas Tribune. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Houston Democrat who was one of the longest serving members of Texas Congressional delegation, a long time advocate for progressive causes, died on Friday amid her battle with pancreatic cancer. She was seventy four years old. Now I only have to read the headline there and the first paragraph to give you an idea what happened. So this is somebody who, as of the twentieth of July, was definitely removed from the DC equation. Okay, just saying, not saying that we should celebrate or what's the difference another corrupt rat dies, et cetera. Yes, indeed, these things are normally true in my world. But Sheila Jackson Lee was definitely a left wing, outspoken person. Okay, And here's another fun fact. Publicly, unlike the majority of her colleagues. Even though she's one of the longer serving Congress people, she didn't seem to benefit financially from it. Matter of fact, her net worth has actually creeped into the negative. So either she doesn't know how to lie, she'd steal and benefit off of the paymasters that are available in the corporate world to Congress. Either she was really bad at it, or she wasn't actually as corrupt as the majority of her colleagues. Now, I don't know which of those two things is true, but apparently when you do a little public search on it, yeah, she actually had a negative net worth at certain points in time. What you could publicly observe very unusual for a congressperson, especially a long serving one. And I'll just give you a little reminder of who she was just quickly. And I don't want to play too much of her, because I'm not saying that I support her or think that she was great or anything. But occasionally, even when she got outraged about things like race, I gotta say sometimes it was justified, sometimes not. And she was popular on CNN. You might recognize this voice.
Speaker 9: What are the values of the red, rit and blue What are the values of those stars that represent the many states of this nation. The values are that we are a nation based upon laws, morality, and values, and a love of country, do process, equality and justice, and it means that every single person must have their fundamental right of respect. This resolution is simply that it is a fundamental right to respect and dignity in this instant for four members of the United States Congress from Boston, from New York, from Minnesota, and as they go on.
Speaker 2: To their places, it is very clear that.
Speaker 9: They must have the respect that is respecting of this particular Congress.
Speaker 2: Okay, so all apologies to Aretha Franklin and all that, but quite frankly, I don't see the word respect as a given right in the Constitution, but I mean generally, you know, you can see where she's coming from. Now, this is from about five years ago Trump was still president, and what was she speaking about racially charged remarks from Donald Trump where Sheila Jackson Lee was saying, this is not representative of America the way this guy's talking. Now, I think that she was inaccurate in her assessment, but because it is a significant portion of America that Donald Trump represents, whether we like it or not. But that's who she was. And yeah, she died recently, so you would have thought that there'd be a lot of pomp and circumstance. And indeed, she had a memorial service that featured Kamala speaking, that featured Hillary speaking. Of course, we have to speak to the strength of a woman, et cetera, et cetera, because that is the current theme on the left, right, the strength of a woman, our woman candidate, et cetera. Which, by the way, I found it fascinating that this indeed is part of the way that the Trump campaign has sort of handled the bait and switch or switch and baits that has gone on here regarding turning over Kamala, you know, turning over to Kamala the formerly Biden campaign. Right, here's an interesting thing that came out in ads. And I'll play this clip from CBS News just real fast, and we'll just get a taste of what's going on. And I got a couple other clips to juxtapose this with.
Speaker 10: Well, Trump has released his first television campaign at attacking Harris. It characterizes her as weak on immigration, drugs, and crime.
Speaker 1: This is America's borders are and she's failed us under Harris over ten million illegally here a quarter of a million Americans dead from vedroor our growing migrant crimes and risis. Now here for more on the.
Speaker 8: Trump Vance campaign and strategy. Let's bring in CBS News campaign reporter Olivia Ronaldi. So, Olivia, it sounds like the border.
Speaker 2: They feel like that messaging could be a winning one for them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they certainly feel that way. They feel that immigration and the economy are some of the two big issues that Vice President Harris might be weak on, and they hope to capitalize on that in this election cycle since she became the de facto nominee. Effectively, this is their first huge ad by against her. It's one of their biggest advice so far of this mil there's about twelve million dollars that they're spending on these ads in about six key battleground states. Those battlegrounds are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin. And I do want to mention on the attacks on immigration, really tying her specifically to the spikes at the border. This is something that Donald Trump talks about very often. It's often he brings up that.
Speaker 2: Grap Okay, so we know that, you know, the blame now lying on Harris about the border because the Biden administration made it her responsibility. And despite the actual statistical analysis of what's gone on at the border during the Biden administration, the idea is that it's wide open and there are multiple crimes being committed, a rash of crimes, a wave, a crime wave indeed coming from people crossing the border, et cetera, et cetera. And that is Commala's fault. Plus she's you know, a diversity higher right. She's not actually there because she knows what she's doing or anything. She's there simply because they wanted to put somebody who was of the diverse ILK into the job. And this is the recent activity where Trump addresses a ready for this one, a black journalist grouping in Chicago regarding what he thinks about Kamala and why she is who she is and etcetera, etcetera. And this is also making headlines currently.
Speaker 10: Do you believe that Vice President Kamala Harris is only on the ticket because she is a black woman?
Speaker 2: Well, I can say no. I think it's maybe a little bit different.
Speaker 12: So I've known her a long time indirectly, not directly very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's known her a long time, indirectly but not directly. Does anybody know what the hell that means? Does that mean he's seen her on TV? Because he said this about other people that I don't think he really knew. Is there film somewhere of him getting together with Kamala? I mean, was that one of the politicians he used to buy when he was buying politicians, as he has admitted in the past. I don't think so. I don't think she was important to his businesses before. But let's see what else he has to say.
Speaker 13: And she was always of Indian heritage and she was only promoting Indian heritage.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was black.
Speaker 13: Until a number of years ago when.
Speaker 2: She happened to turn black, and now she wants to be known as black. So I don't know is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 10: She is always knowledge.
Speaker 13: I respect either one, but she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went she became a black.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, Serge, I think somebody should look into that too.
Speaker 13: When you ask a continue in a very hostile nasty towne.
Speaker 2: Okay, now somebody should look into that. Let's take him seriously for a moment, Joe, how would you look into somebody suddenly becoming black?
Speaker 7: Joe?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how somebody suddenly becomes black. But was there a point in time in which she said I'm not black that to the in public? I mean, did I miss something? I don't know. Do you remember cut?
Speaker 3: I must have missed it too, But I know of social media figures that got canceled for saying less than that.
Speaker 2: It's true, yeah, maybe, I mean for Pink's.
Speaker 3: Sake, man, that was this dangerous speech. I don't know how he gets by with these things.
Speaker 2: But you would think so. But I mean, suddenly she's black and he's doing that whole world in his hands, which used to be you know, you remember the song Joe, He's got the whole world in his hands. It was one of those you know, God songs around the campfire that they used to have a sing in school. Actually, if you're from my generation and you were in a poorce cool, they might have taken part of the time to go, we're gonna sing together, children, and an attitude. Piano comes out and the alleged music teacher also arrives right, also doubled as a cafeteria worker. But anyway, it is what it is. Yeah, a really good music teacher.
Speaker 5: She was genuine cool.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read it because of her, and she was my elementary school teacher. Excellent, she was excellent, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Miss Stevens. There you go, Miss Stevens, thank you very much. Actually, you know, Joe's still playing guitar today. But interesting thing, you know, the whole world in his hands motion he makes with you know, when he's explaining stuff. So he's doing that at the time. So obviously there's going to be a back and forth and it's getting weird, and in fact, the Democrats are using the word weird, weird, weird. Everything's weird all week, right, So what else is happening in the back and forth?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: So she Turned Black? There's a little bit of a follow up on this she turned Black thing. This is from God Help Us all MSNBC and I'm not going to play too much of this, but apparently this was in Houston about some hours ago and Kamala was making comments could be connected to the Sheila Jackson memorial, by the way, because they had a celebration of life gathering there in Houston, I believe, but could be at that where she decided to make these comments as well. But either way, from Houston, Texas, here is the Democratic not nominee, but selection for the presidential selection speaking about.
Speaker 8: It well, Jackson Lee was a change maker. She worked with all her heart to lift up the people of her city, of her state.
Speaker 12: And of our nation.
Speaker 8: And to honor her memory, let us continue to fight to realize the promise of a America, a promise of freedom, opportunity, and justice, not just for.
Speaker 2: Some, but for all. Okay, apparently I had the wrong clip cued up, and that's her speaking at that service, as I said, But anyway, the continuation of it, and then she goes on to make comments about Trump and all that. And in addition, there are political ads happening, and I'm in one of those targeted states in Georgia. So let's take a look at an Ai thing that's out there in audio form, and what does Ai Kamala have to say in regard to this whole racial dispute and her race and all that. In the race, And notice there's a lot of races going on and a lot of running happening from people who I don't see doing much running except for their mouths. But here, out of an AI mouth, we get this.
Speaker 8: I select it because I am the ultimate diversity higher.
Speaker 2: I'm both a woman and a person of college.
Speaker 8: So if you've criticized anything I say, you're both sexist and racist.
Speaker 12: I may not know.
Speaker 14: Friday, Elon muss shared this parody campaign add on X that uses an AI generated voice mimicking the voice of Vice President Kamala Harris, potentially violating X policies.
Speaker 2: A wonderful video has been reviewed.
Speaker 15: One hundred and thirty million times and caught the attention of the Governor of California, Gavenuwsom, who said manipulating a voice like this should be illegal, and he'll be signing legislation soon to make sure that it is.
Speaker 2: Christ Okay, it's getting weird out there. Elon Musk is on his X platform violating X policies running an AI voice of Kamala is saying I'm a diversity higher, I'm a black woman, and if you say anything against me, you're a racist. Kama didn't say this, but I guarantee you there's a contingent out there that believes she said it because Elon released it. And this is, you know, his way. And this, by the way, is the inverse conspiracy theorist, you know. And the Trojan horse I talked about for many years that you can ride upon or inside of. And Donald Trump certainly did it in order to ascend to his political heights. But how about this one. This comes from the Harris campaign, and this is the sentiment being flung back during this other stuff going on on the border. The choice is simple.
Speaker 16: Kamala Harris supports increasing the number of border patrol agents. Donald Trump blocked a bill to increase the number of border patrol agents. Kamala Harris supports investing in new technology to block fentanyl from entering the country. Donald Trump blocked funding for technology to block fentanyl from entering the country. And Kamala Harris supports spending more money to stop human traffickers. Donald Trump blocked money to stop human traffickers. Kamala Harris prosecuted trains National gang members and got them sentenced to prison.
Speaker 2: Trump is trying to avoid being sentenced to prison. Okay, so this is an interesting juxtaposition, and how is the Harris campaign lying to you. Well, Donald Trump is technically not able to block the legislation that they're talking about him blocking there, although he did, according to many reports, exert influence over people to say, don't support this bill or that bill that would have allegedly done these things, on and on and on and on. Okay, so there you go with the misrepresentation, misrepresentation and falsification that goes on during these campaigns now and has become so much more blatant because, after all, this is actually the country we live in. You know, something Trump itites.
Speaker 7: I didn't come here as hault Cogan, but I just had to give you a little taste. You know my name, My name is Terry Bolea, and that's an I love you too. And as an entertainer, I tried to stay out of politics, but after everything that's happened to our country over the past four years and everything that happened last weekend, I can no longer stay silent, and.
Speaker 2: A lot of people can't stay silent, especially after the attempted shot. Allegedly attempted shot, which by the way, his ear looks pretty good right now. But anyway, the attempted shot that say some people that he was shot in the ear, and I absolutely stand by the idea that he was actually struck by a flying object that was caused by the shots. But anyway, my opinion doesn't matter here Tonight. I'm going to get Regular Joe's overall opinion about many of these things as we go through them, and I think it's fair to give the book ends. And we'll begin and with a guy that calls himself the liberal redneck, and will end with the lady who, according to online sources, has nailed it all. And these are the bookends of the political dispute that we're talking about. The thing that Russia is now a pawn in and a player in, the thing that Donald Trump is a pawn and a player in the thing that kam Law is supposed to be the empowered female whatever minority it is that she's claiming a player in and pawn in, and the thing that all of us are literally pawns in. Let's listen to Trey Crowder for a minute, and then we'll conclude with the lady who nails it and discuss it all with Regular Joe. And let's see if this captures a snapshot of what's really going on? Actually, before you start that credit something and I've got to run, okay, and you won't be back. No, nope, nope.
Speaker 12: Something uh something bad came up.
Speaker 2: No problem, go deal with it and I will speak with you at a later time. And uh, thank you for joining me, man, no problem. I will give the final analysis on this. And I appreciate your time. Brother. All right, love you man. I always love to be on. Have a good time.
Speaker 7: Check.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. We will speak in a little while. Hopefully sounds good, okay. Any gun controlling this country?
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm just saying now, look, Trump's here, got Mike Tyson by a bullet.
Speaker 2: Everybody trying to figure out what the hell's going on. We're ill there.
Speaker 17: Before anything came out, I was sitting there like, man, I've never been a conspiracy theorist. But if they start saying that this shooter was a transmigrant Marxist with a drug problem, I'm gonna be in my basement with tax and red spring tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 17: But no.
Speaker 2: Now, as it turns out, the.
Speaker 17: Long wool shooter was a conservative gun nut with an ar who to thunk it right, But that hasn't stopped speculation.
Speaker 2: No, you still got used to.
Speaker 17: Go all the conspiracy people like, oh, he definitely undercover Antifa from Portland.
Speaker 2: Is how skinny he was? That's wheat grass ar rest my case.
Speaker 17: So peoplere like, maybe he's so conservative he feels betrayed by Trump over the Project twenty twenty five thing. I'm like, dude, you tell me there's a right wing contingent who hates Trump because.
Speaker 2: He ain't fascist enough. Somebody shoot me, man, lord.
Speaker 17: But maybe that ain't that, you know, maybe he saw the recent accusations against Trump and decided to take that whole kill all pedophiles, probably saying to heart, look and I know, I know, and when y'all say that, you really just mean queer people and patriot petos are fine with you.
Speaker 2: But you know, maybe he didn't get the memo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: Maybe maybe he did love Trump, Maybe he's obsessed with him, Maybe tried to John lennon his ass Maybe just maybe the twenty year old would be assassin was not entirely stable. That one o boy shot Ronald Reagan because he wanted to take Jodi Foster to the prim or whatever, Like, who the hell knows, But what you do know is they're going to blame the left for it.
Speaker 2: They already are.
Speaker 17: They're like, look, left's constant rhetoric about how dangerous the right is and fascism, that's what led to this. What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 17: So all right, Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, January sixth, y'all do these things then turn them into bumper sticker jokes, and because we're alarmed by that, we're at fault.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 17: I feel like your hard living uncle's cardiologist telling him, listen, your reckless approach to diet and lifestyle is gonna have disastrous results. Then he has a heart attack and wakes up like, oh, I was supposed to just believe my doctor somehow just knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Huh. Okay.
Speaker 17: But the one thing we can all agree on, I don't know what the hell the Secret Service was doing beforehand. It's like, sir, you're not a singular elevated advantage point well within range? Should we secure that position? No, too obvious across your arms with stare at minorities. We got a job to do. I don't know, but look either way, he's fine, he's fine.
Speaker 2: He got a little less low now. But he's fine, and everybody's glad. Everybody's glad. We're glad.
Speaker 17: We didn't want him to look y'all already treat this dude like Jesus Christ. If he got literally martyred, the T shirts alone would make this country unlivable.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're glad. Some people are worried. Oh, it's gonna boost Trump's numbers.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 17: You know, his team is counting on it. You know, his team is behind closed doors right now, Like sir, this could be just what we needed to finally corner the black boat. We had the basketball shoes, we had the arrest. Now you've been shot. We're thinking rat single, lock it down. You know they're talking about it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 17: He's still the same guy. You know, he's got plenty of time to prove that to people too. He's got plenty of time to remind people that he's not some hero savior just because he got shot. No, he's an incompetent, narcissist, alonious, abusive, creat fraud who also got shot. Right, ignoring the former just because of the latter, like hiring Jeffrey Epstein to babysit because he survived a mugging one time, all right.
Speaker 2: Hiring Jeffrey Epstein to babysit just because he yeah, just like hiring the great businessman because you believe he'll be able to manage an economy well, despite the fact that he's literally lost more than a trillion dollars worth of business and figured out a way to bankrupt three casinos in Atlantic City, which is a miraculous feed. I don't know how you do that, actually, So I have a few other conclusions to get to, and I'm actually tired of hearing the liberal rhetoric.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 2: It is the liberal rhetoric which is, as per usual, one sided, shallow, and although there is some common sense mixed into it, it is repulsive to the majority of the country to think of things this way. Not Donald Trump. You might even be able to say, yeah, he's a scumbag, but he's my scumbag. So I give up on trying to convin the Trump heights. The Trump omania is running wild, mean, Jean, I get it, and I still predict his victory regardless of all of this craziness ringing out in the corporate media. Oh my god, we think Kamala can actually do it, and save us from the old men, I don't think, so let's instead go for something, and I want Jimmy James especially, but also the rest of my very right wing leaning people. If you've stuck with me so far and you've been yelling at this podcast, I want you to feel better, and I'm gonna give you something which is called literally on YouTube. She nailed it, and uh, this is the other bookend to our current political reality. And when this one is done, I might let this play all the way through, because it looks like it's slightly under three minutes long. I might let her play all the way through, give it to you, and then afterwards wrap this up by finally dropping the real reel on you, which is the truth of the Ocelli effect. Forget the rhetoric, forget the corporate media. Let's get to the real truth of the situation, which is never on display there, which never comes out of the mouth of anybody running for a political office, which is never given to you by Orange Jesus or the prosecutor that's about to come out, and the nark you're supposed to nark in love, which is calm ala at this point, and pay due respect for the vice president who was almost invisible and not the borders are but if she was in charge. Statistically, there's less people coming across the border right now than there was a few years ago. But pay no attention to that, because the same people that told you those statistics are also the same people telling you the enemy's getting better. And by the way, does it just suck for you or is it just me that it still sucks for Oh? Yes, some places people are getting a few, you know, God help us all boosts in their minimum wage. But is it actually improving the economy in general? Orre you not suffering or you not having a hard time just trying to eat and live? I am I assume all of you are, which, by the way, contributions to my well being are perfectly welcome. Etochelli dot com there is a donate button and I'm not going to mention it again tonight, but let's go for the other bookend. And I want to make Jimmy James happy. I want to make Bepete happy. Here's a lady I'm sure you would love to love. Just to listen to the sound of her voice as she says what she says, and again the video is entitled she Nailed It from HTR twenty twenty is the YouTube channel, and here it goes in its entirety.
Speaker 10: Change that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I've known all my life. I've never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home, and I was privileged to be born here. But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change, no matter how I vote, no matter what I say. Something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going.
Speaker 2: To be the same.
Speaker 10: I've been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I've known all my life, so hate filled that they agree with opinions they would never express as their own. I think I may have well entered the twilight zone. Peo become a nation that has lost its collective mind. You can't justify this insanity. If a guy pretends to be a woman, you're required to pretend with him.
Speaker 2: Somehow.
Speaker 10: It's un American for the senses to count. How many Americans are in America Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good. It was cool for Joe Biden to black mail the president of Ukraine, but it's an impeachable offense if Donald try Trump inquires about it. Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteens old enough to vote. People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves. People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees. Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you'd better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated. Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gangbangers who jump the southern fence are welcome. Five billion dollars for border security is too expensive, but one point five trillion for free healthcare is not.
Speaker 2: If you cheat to.
Speaker 10: Get into college, you go to prison, but if you cheat to.
Speaker 7: Get into the country, you go to college for free.
Speaker 10: People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female president. We see other countries going socialists.
Speaker 16: And collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
Speaker 10: Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they're doing right now. Criminals are caught and released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of their rights. And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us racist.
Speaker 12: Nothing makes sense.
Speaker 10: Anymore, no values, no morals, and no civility. People are dying of a Chinese virus, but it's racist to refer to it as Chinese, even though it began in China. We're clearly living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good. We're killing murderers is wrong, but killing unborn babies is a okay.
Speaker 12: Wake up, America.
Speaker 10: The great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, is taking on water and is sinking fast.
Speaker 2: Speak up, okay, So let us be as clear as possible here. Is there a lot of common sense built into what that woman was saying? Indeed, there is is there a lot of truth in what she was saying. Indeed there is. Is there a lot of truth in what Tray Crowder was saying? Indeed there is? Is there a lot of common sense in what Trey Crowder was saying. Indeed there is. But here's what the problem with both sides, allegedly both, because really I think it's one side. What both sides of the one party system actually are saying to you. See, you are pray the system that is predatory, the corporations that are predatory, the overall businesses that are predatory, that are out there to prey upon you, not to heal you with the drugs that they loosed on the nation and continue to propagate and sell back to you so that they can pay off their damages after the deaths of the opioid crisis.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the.
Speaker 2: Russians who are allowed to propagandize us left and right, who are allowed to play all kinds of games syop, they're winning the war absolutely all the way around. Putin's pr campaign is in full swing. But on one side of the equation, it's bad. On the other side of the equation it's good. And at the end of the day, the overall message is what they should continue to prey upon you one way or another. Either you should be on their side because after all, they're good white people like you. Crap, Did I just say that out loud? Or you should be absolutely influenced by them because they are the boogeyman. And again Putin's pr campaign. He's getting good press out of today's hostage or prisoner exchange whatever. And by the way, they're all being held hostage one way or another by government entities who only have power over their people because they print the money and then put a gun to your head and tell you that you're free to use it. But anyway, back to it, the smart strategy for Putin, the fact that he's in play here today is something you better get used to for the rest of this cycle because it's going to be important. And why that analysis I promised from the former intelligence asset that I have to concur with after looking at the data provided to me and their insights, which have never been wrong in the past, tells me as follows. Whether you are somebody who thinks Putin is a boogeyman, or you are someone who thinks Putin is a great hero and somebody that you'd rather have in charge of this country than most of the choices except for the Great Orange Jesus. It doesn't matter, because here we go. We are less than eighteen months from the beginning of an epic arms race which will will be on a global scale. This will occur because after all the speculation, we are entering a time when a true element of the old Cold War will return. We are going to see this happen because it's time for the military industrial complex to benefit on a global scale. It'll be mostly obscured from the public. You'll learn about it years later and we'll not be discussing just nuclear weapons and that armed race, the missile gaps, etc. Etc. Let's speculate about more Star Wars technology, or by then it'll be maybe mad Max technology when they reboot that franchise one more time, or perhaps the next entertainment meme that takes it over. Maybe the Black Mirror universe will finally begin to truly take hold. We'll see, But those are speculations. What is obvious on a larger scale is that we are on a path to an absolutely upticked new Cold War and arms race that is going to occur. You will see Russia, China and all of the contingents of old world Communism come back into play as the grand adversary one way or another. So that is about to happen. We are going to see a regime change here in this country, not because the true powers that be will be actually exchanged for new powers that should not be, but because there will be some retirements and some replacements. As they tell you that, don't worry. You have now gotten the solution you wanted and the so you deserve, so massive arms race that will be upticked and justified by near misses and conflicts, and we are going to get into at least the fear of World War III on a profound level within eighteen months at least. That is the current plan. But one other element here that has been ignored is that once again the uniparty is telling you to be dominated by your fears, is telling you to be dominated by the prescription granted you as the people that take only their word for it regarding a whole lot of things, continue to fight amongst yourselves on all of these ridiculous political issues. Continue to do that. Select a side, Choose one now, because tomorrow might be too late. Kamala I do believe, is a preordained loser here, as the Democrats are preordained to lose. Trump has been selected to marshall the next part of the publicly shown face of what's actually occurring here. But is he one of the oligarchs who actually controls things. No, he gets to benefit from the system, So don't worry. He won't be going to prison. He'll be going to the White House, and Kamala will go to a nice retirement somewhere. Maybe they'll pull her back out of a box later and let her run her own campaign. And next time you hear her running for office in the big city of the district of Samarramis, you will be told that she will now have a chance to run her own campaign, really without the contamination of sleepy slow Joe who can barely talk. And yes, we realize that it was a weekend at Bernie's thing, and actually Joe Biden's brain died six months ago, but now he's actually passed away two. But again, pay no attention to the reality. Next week, I'm going to focus on some more JFK stuff. I'm going to get away from the politics of the day. I can't possibly recreate Richard Allen Miller unless I go and get him again. But yeah, that's the way this is going this week. So even without regular Joe, what do we finally conclude at the end of the road of all these wondrous and strange things that are being presented to us? The racial strife, yes, indeed, get involved. How do you identify? How does everyone else identify? Isn't that what's gonna make your family have a better experience at the dinner table that they don't sit at anymore. Isn't that going to lead to a better way for you as you go out and sell portions of your life so that you can live. Isn't that going to help you all along the way? Isn't it going to be all about selecting which one of these two saviors will have a chance to save you? Sheila Jackson Lee is gone. Will need a new spokeswoman for race and reality. We will need new people to carry on the traditions of Orange Jesus in the next generation. This guy and his ways and the fact that they're all guided by God one way or another or the Goddess. Maybe one of these two has to be true, doesn't it, because, after all, they tell us they are never of divine or j in some way or other. I mean they they are divinely inspired to be your overlords one way or another, because you can't possibly think for yourselves or see clearly that somebody who has always gained the system might continue to gain the system, or is actually part of the system because he can game it. The radio confer go ahead, call it right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 10: Tody Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barry answer weapons will.
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 10: But okay, Bilby and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, Come on now has.
Speaker 18: A real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 17: Thank You for The.
Speaker 18: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 19: That conversation? Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, Oh, Chili dot com, have you.
Speaker 2: Expressed by caller schools? There anyone else who happens to get on the ara of jelly dot com? Do you not necessarily reflect debews little Jelly dot com or Chuck Chilli? And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might instudent than nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 15: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Bad things, some bad things in denial.
Speaker 5: The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial ripped the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 12: Want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical is.
Speaker 10: James Corbin at coorpor Report dot com, and you're listening to the Olly Affected Olly dot com.
Speaker 2: Get ready. So, ultimately, the conclusion for tonight's show in its entirety is as follows. The only a selection you're going to get to make is which side of the corporate slash political partnership is going to be allowed to prey upon you. They might have slightly different predators that they want to loose upon us, but it is the same equation. You are meant to be consumed as much as you think you're the consumers and you do get to consume certain things. I mean, after all, you must fatten asal before you slaughter it. You must fatten the cows before they celebrate. The butchers that are gonna come in and slit their throats. At least it lived. That's the way they used to do it in the kosher houses. Or they sook you up to a kill machine and mechanically separate you as chickens. Stuff like that. Yeah, on one side they want to pick apart your mind and control it and give you a formula. And on the other side they want to pick apart your mind and control you and give you a formula. Because either way, you got to express love for something, you got to express hate for something else. And you gotta pick a side, red or blue, Red or blue. Come on, it's up to you. And that's all there is to it. Which corporation is gonna get to collect your bones by the time they're done picking them. That's the only difference. Pick a side. Pick a side, and at the end of the day it will be the same. I know. The evils really with insert the one that you believe is the worst on the side of the coin. It's really their fault. It's really all about those people. Then, It's not because I was sold some bill of goods. It's not because anybody should have to pay reparations to anybody else if they were able to successfully con you. That's okay, That's why hundreds of millions of dollars get spent on this presidential selection and advertising, so they can pump it back at you, and they beg you for five dollars. When you can't afford to feed a person with five dollars anymore, why not just give it to them. They'll feed you something, Oh right, a line of bull crap, and the manipulation will continue. And I know that doesn't sound all that up. I mystic, but guess why. I know I'm nuts. Tomorrow night we'll do the live Friday night call in show, and hopefully your opinions will vary. That's all I hope for on Friday nights, that I'll actually get your opinions as opposed to some pre programmed garbage that somebody decided to feed you in a thirty second ad somewhere inserted in your streaming services or somehow attached to my podcast that I didn't ask for, but you got it through a free service, so they attached an ad to it, because nothing is actually free. They got to torture you with a Kamala Harris ad and then balance it with if you live in California, some Gavin Newsom announcement, and oh, by the way, here comes Trump, And how about a catheter if you're watching Fox News, how about a cafeter some other stuff for hearing aids. And by the way, if you're dying recently, you should have bought an insurance policy. That's Fox News. Then over on MSNBC, tell you about the recent Guaba drink and all that and enjoy that stuff because we want you to eat bugs and drink wheat grass because you were, after all, going to have to be part of the green Energy New Deal, which wasn't even a deal because after all, it was a steal by a guy named Musk. And boy does he stink, by the way, violating the terms on his own platform. He can do that all day, that's right, because he owns it. Can't you commit murder in your own place of business? After all? I mean it's acceptable, And the whaedie dogs have spoken. I am merely o'celly. All of you are indeed the effect be well