Speaker 1: Hey, I'm Angie, I'm Brian, and we're Love Spirals. Welcome to Shona Love Sparals Episode WHA for? What is it? December thirty, thirteenth, fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Craziness. This is gonna be like a jam packed episode, I believe, because there's a lot of news.
Speaker 2: I will try not to make this too long, guys, because, for one.
Speaker 1: Thing, we did skip doing the podcast last month. Yeah, November was a little different. Yeah, we didn't. We didn't put out a new love Spiral song last month. We just ended up putting I ended up putting up a nineteen ninety nine recording of Ryan and Suzanne doing a little drummer boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never got a proper digital release.
Speaker 1: It never did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Strangely, Yeah, now that we're working with this new service, I thought I would, you know, try to get out with those guys. But unfortunately my rollout was borked because I wanted to give proper credit to the original lyric writer, which happened way back in nineteen fifty one, And so the song came out as if it was written in nineteen fifty one, and nobody found it.
Speaker 2: It's dated. It's fifty one. So no one finds it as a new release anyway. It's out there, so it's.
Speaker 1: A Spotify, yeah, Amazon, and I don't know, like two to three hundred people.
Speaker 2: I've heard that. Another reason why we didn't release our main song last month the Thanksgiving holiday competition with that, so we just said, let's just wait till December, and there was a band Camp Friday in early December, and also December fifth worked out perfectly. Just wait for the holidays to be done. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had this whole thing about trying to chase the band Camp Friday's a little too late, but this time we were right on time, so we had a lot of time to get this song rolled out, which is another thing we've talked about a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, child Love Smarls.
Speaker 1: And so Drift Begins was scheduled too and came out on December fifth, twenty twenty five. The last song of the year for us for sure.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't heard Drift Begins jat it's out on all major music streaming platforms, you know, Spotify, Apple, Title, Amazon, YouTube Music and so on. And speaking of YouTube, you can watch our YouTube video on our YouTube channel. So we'll put link to that.
Speaker 1: Yes, another lyrics visualizer video by Yours truly with photography by his truly is that thing you can say. You know, I did have one stupid problem with this roll out though I don't know why, but the song did not show.
Speaker 2: Up on Instagram, like make a video with it in there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're like usually, you know, nowadays they're like, well when you post a photo that you should put music because you get more like engagement obviously as a band, like that's the kind of engage we want. And even someone else tried to share the song on their Instagram account and then having to put like city mood in the background, just telling people to go listen to our song.
Speaker 2: So you contacted them. See what happens It.
Speaker 1: Is with both with both of the Thanksgiving you know roll out on the pre Crystal Stroll, they had already warned us in advance that the end of the year it's hard to get stuff out and there could be delayed. So I was trying to be all chill and be like, Okay, you know, maybe this is a delay, but I waited like a whole week. I'm like, that's it. I'm gonna have to write now.
Speaker 2: We learned next time, just write them right away. We just wat the whole week.
Speaker 1: There, I know. So anyways, Uh so I don't think as many people heard that the song was out as maybe you could.
Speaker 2: Have anyway people on Meadow.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you know so it's like we said, it did come out on YouTube and as well as band camp. But I want to thank those of you who did buy it on band camp, Like you guys are always the boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but can I.
Speaker 1: Ask one little favor? What if you guys could write a little tiny review on band camp?
Speaker 2: Oh for all, especially if you were one of our band camp people. Yeah, like you're buying it on band camp? Yeah please? Yeah, we need someone comments and feedback there, and for sure we read comments here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In fact, I've got some comments. Should we do? You want to talk about the song first before we get into comments.
Speaker 2: We're in comments right now. Let's do some comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, please scroll up to my comments. Let's see what do we got?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here we go for drift begins.
Speaker 1: Drift begins, Okay. Christopher Maynard said beautiful vocals and incredible guitar work. Ryan, oh cool, And let's see Ron said so sweet, so smooth a deep piece of work. Don't stop what you're doing, keep it coming.
Speaker 2: Wow, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 1: We absolutely will. Yeah, we have a couple other songs on the work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one so I have up on my other computer screen.
Speaker 1: I had to, I had to really try to get them to stop working on a new song so that you know, we could get in here and do this for you guys. So don't worry, Ron, we got you covered for twenty twenty six. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got new ones right, we have tube or in mid production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nuts. So else since thee oh the Violet Baker, I liked this one. So beautiful, carries me away at a time I need it. This is so poetic, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can relate to that as a music listener.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the holiday season can be roughs. Yeah, and which actually this flows right into Tom Lady. He actually responded to follow up on what Violet Baker said. It actually reminds me to listen to Happy Holidays, a song that helped me a lot on a particularly bad Christmas time. I guess your music has a good influence on many of us. Cool.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Tom, I'm glad that's cool because yeah, we know how I know firsthand how music has helped me out through some dark times, you know, and you know, rough times, and you know, it doesn't make the problems go away, but it makes them a little more easier to deal with sort of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And sometimes I think, you know, lyrics, lyrics may resonate in a way that makes you feel like, oh, I'm not the only person in the world.
Speaker 2: It feels like, yeah, it's kind of it's the word I was gonna say, encouraging, but I feel bad. Other people feeling bad too. But it's just like, you know, you're not alone, like you know, it's like it's a human thing exactly.
Speaker 1: And then what you're feeling is normal. Yeah, and you're not the It's like it's so easy, especially when you're like looking on social media, like it seems like everyone's having an incredible time. The holidays are amazing. They're not always not amazing, you know, or in the case of the Happy Holiday song that I wrote, you may not always be in touch with the person that's on your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So speaking of which, that's a perfect time. But it's a perfect plug. Thank you so much, Tom Lady. Happy Holidays goes way back to like twenty twelve, yeah, on a Project Records a compilation called Ornamental CD. I think you can listen to it digitally on the streamers, but I think Project actually might have a couple of CDs left and stock too, if you like. You know, I see a lot of people are getting back into physical media, so you checked out.
Speaker 2: I'm just disgusting. I don't know how serious we were the other day about just getting in contact with Project just to buy the rights back to that song so we can use it ourselves. We'll see if he's open to it, because I don't think he does much with it, you know, but we.
Speaker 1: Sure had to do a lot with it, yeah, I know, because it's so many songs.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, we have only so many holiday songs, so you know, we might as well to see if we can like get it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's our only original.
Speaker 2: I guess it be open to it. Just might be kind of tricky just telling the distributor what's going. I don't know how it works out.
Speaker 1: And like there's another version of Happy Holidays that we've recorded together years before that in a totally different style and release it as anti pee. Yeah, so that's the one that I've actually been using on videos lately, which makes me think, Yeah, Sam did Sam Sam Resent? All Project Records did not get our original Happy Holidays by Love Sprowls up on Meta and that, so I can't make reels with that either.
Speaker 2: If we can get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking like we could do a slightly different mix. Yeah, we have been if we can find I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's me tough, but twenty twelve it's in the ballpark. It's not like something from like the twenty tens, you know, the zeros whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two thousands, we're just barely over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now it's all on the same digital audio work station on Logic, So I think I might have the hard drive thrown in a drawer somewhere.
Speaker 1: We luckily we have all year to get that done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're working on it in the spring.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyways, that was a fun aside. I think we had a few other Here was one I want you to is Misha Owen said love that we're still getting new Love Spirals phenomenally beautiful and haunting. Oh thank you, And she said them on the Love Spirals Downwards YouTube page. You guys, even though we have decided to re embrace Ryan's original band name, Love Sproles Dowards. There's still duplicates of everything online, there's still two accounts.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have to be that way for Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so much work, but anyways, it's good to know that both groups of people are finding it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the most important thing.
Speaker 1: That's that's all it really matters. Yeah, all right, so now let's start getting into like, what is drift beginnings. We've just kind of yeah, cast up, drift Against, went right into holiday music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, drift Against. I remember I was working on the song. I was feeling this kind of like nineties me vibe more so than like most other songs I've been working. I mean, sure, on every song I'm working on, I'm channeling every influence I have ever set, every part of my life and everything. On this one, I was really feeling it. I'm going huh So. One interesting thing I did once the song was kind of midway through is I pulled out my old drum machine from the nineties, the one I used on the one I used on that, like the first three low sparls downwards out in the nineties. Lisa's HR sixteen drum machine and it still works. So I just loaded it up, fired it up and just started hitting some of the pads into logic just to record all the pads and just cut out kicks and snares. Ended up using the kick, snare and high hat. I think I layered in another deeper, basier kick with the HR sixteen kick.
Speaker 1: I think you did say that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it helped. I wasn't sure I was all going to work out with my new reverbs and stuff, but the snare it sounded great, So yeah, I left out all on there.
Speaker 1: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if it makes it sound more nineties or not, but yeah, yeah, you guys can tell us if you even filled more nineties with that or not.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this song is definitely hell in nineties like, but in another way, it's also kind of modern.
Speaker 2: It's more way more modern, way more now, but was a little more influenced from then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and lyrically, I was like, I was like, you know, what is I mentioned before? But you know I was doing music in the nineties two that's a lot less known the Ryans. In fact, I never got onto any digital services, but I was like, let me dig back into those nineties recesses and like, let's think like what kind of what kind of lyrical content was going on in the nineties, you know, like that kind of like mystical poetic, like you can't quite figure out what the meaning of it is. And that I tried to kind of go for that nineties vibe with my lyrics and vocal delivery as well, and I think we had a lot of fun. I really kind of like tried to stack various types of vocals. And here's where it kind of dips into like what the influence of K pop is on us. You know, we watch a lot of videos of the singers going into the booths and working with the you know, the directors and producers to lay down their vocals, and you know, I was like, you know, I often have worried about having one really stable vocal that sounds like the same person all the way through a song. It's like I could just drop that, like I can bring up different tones of voice.
Speaker 2: And because they have like worry about they have like five eight singers in the band, all, yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone's got a different vocal range and different style and stuff. So like I had fun with that, Like it doesn't necessarily sound the same from the verse to the pre chorus to the chorus of the bridge, And so after the song was done, I realized, like, you know, I think in some parts of this, I was kind of channeling like a mid period Pink Floyd kind of thing, like the metal album or yeah, like those soundtracks, they.
Speaker 2: Were even some of my work kind of sounds like David Gilmore is solo album on an Island, like the Yeah, the way I'm playing acoustic guitar, the tempo of the song and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's talk about the tempo for a second.
Speaker 2: It's one of the few that we've done in non four four. It's in three four or six', eight depending on how you look at, It SO i kind of look at it a six. Eight, yeah it's like the waltz one two three one two, Three and then you hear that a lot like in, blues you, know, rock and you know it's in the. Nineties, yeah it's a popular thing About cockta with twins like That Pink, Floyd, like it's just a really cool time signature and we haven't used it all that, much but, yeah it worked. Out it was that was the right one for this song for.
Speaker 1: SURE i wasn't trying to do, it but listening back to, IT i was, like my low voice kind of sounds like a, man and then with the man sounding voice and the woman SOUNDING.
Speaker 2: I put, IT i sounds Like neil And rachel Of Slow, dive harmonized and together kind of sparred me on or IF i should throw one in, there but, no you're just doing, great SO i don't want my scratchy voice out.
Speaker 1: There it's so. Funny so, yeah so it, was, yeah you, know we like to have fun. Here. YEAH i really think that putting out a single every, month it feels so much more freeing than when we're like working on an album like constrained, one like kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You're, doing and then it doesn't get out, forever at least. Forever at least this way we, work it gets, released we get some, feedback we talk about, it and we repeat that, cycle and it's just better than just having it all bottled up for like two years or something like, yeah really it's. Horrible so this is kind of. Cool this is one ADVANTAGE i like about the digital, age the kind of workflow and the release cycle That i've kind of preferred more, quick shorter. Releases in the back in the days of, CDs i was trying to, label ask your, label CAN i just do four SONG? EPs and they didn't want an.
Speaker 1: Album the production cost was pretty the.
Speaker 2: Same, YEAH i mean it costs the same to like print up A cd and market, it so it might as well sell it for. More that is a full length. Album now with those constraints, away it's mainly a digital world. Now, yeah it's cool we do it this, way, yeah And i'm happy with.
Speaker 1: It another thing that was great about it is, like you, know you have to do so much marketing when you have when you've just spent two years making an album and then this this piece of plastic comes out that you need to. Sell you have to keep marketing and marketing and marketing and marketing the same thing over and, over and it seems, like you, know then you have all this creativity bottled up because like how much just want to get back to. WORKING i don't want to.
Speaker 2: Keep it and the things. Too when your marketing and market it's the same, thing the same album this, time we're different songs every, time totally different. Vibes so it's like now we're not beating the same drum over and.
Speaker 1: Over it, works especially with your little Visual anything special about the solo this? Time we often talk about the.
Speaker 2: Solo, well two weird technical THINGS i did different on this song with the. Guitars for the acoustic, GUITAR i used a different. MICROPHONE i used your really nice vocal micro, microphone your bag vocal. Mic and then also stuck in front of the app and recorded the solo that way, too instead of going. DIRECT i wanted to sound a little more real rather than going through all my weird stereo. Stuff just one mono mic in front of a, speaker and then THEN i started spread out and you, know in the in logic Pro but that's. It this is the first TIME i recorded either of those elements in that.
Speaker 1: Way. Wow, ever, yeah, AWESOME i guess that's one OF i, mean with your.
Speaker 2: Mic with your, MIC i recorded with your.
Speaker 1: MIC i guess that's one of the reasons why this song sounds less like a nineteen ninety one recording and a lot more like a twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Recording, yeah but you are going through a vintage mike, too so it brings some vintage in its like pre. NINETIES i won't say exactly what, decade but, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay uh should we Talk spotify a? Bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure all.
Speaker 1: Right first of, all let me just bring up quickly without you a single before. This, YEAH i had had to splice in like a little thing because there was some intel we didn't have on the day we, recorded and it was about how we had like this crazy spike in one, day in one, Day and it was funny because we were we were going TO dca that, day so we were, like we're like on the road and we're, busy and just kept seeing like we're just getting like thousands and thousands of streams on without. YOU i was. WORRIED i was, like oh my, god did we get placed on one of those like bought stream.
Speaker 2: Were taking Out we'll take us down for violating. Something but, no we found out it was all.
Speaker 1: Legit it was only it was just one, Day LIKE i don't know what what playlist or influence or whatever push it or for that day we got like fifteen sixteen thousand. Streams, yeah which is never happened on us in.
Speaker 2: A, DAY i don't. Think.
Speaker 1: So then it was kind of. Sad after, THAT i was, like, oh our spike went we're famous for a, day famous for a.
Speaker 2: Day we're Like Taylor swift orts for a.
Speaker 1: Day oh, man they'd probably get like a.
Speaker 2: MILLION i, like not even, close but it's kind of like to be like.
Speaker 1: That, yeah it's out of like over forty forty one thousand. Streams, ye doing, Well thanks you guys for liking and streaming. It So drift. BEGINS i think as of this morning was like OVER i don't, know seven, thousand two hundred streams something like. That and once again we're back to, that like forty nine percent of our streams are coming from the, profile forty seven percent from the, algorithm so we're not shadow bands on the algorithm. Anymore like that one. Release, yeah about twelve percent of it's coming from a listener plays playlist right. Now our top city for The brownie Song Drift begins Is, brooklyn and the second biggest Is New York. City, wow we're big In New. York.
Speaker 2: WOW i had no. IDEA i KNOW i have to go.
Speaker 1: THERE i guess how many streams we got In South?
Speaker 2: Korea is it in the teens bigger we're in the. Twenties, yeah oh, cool.
Speaker 1: Twenty four, Awesome.
Speaker 2: So silly again if you're In South korea right as we don't know who you guys.
Speaker 1: ARE i know these streams were. Getting oh, yeah And. Spotify Spotify wrapped is like the big thing that people talk about online at this time of. Year these, days people just complain about. It i've noticed they hate. It no blah blah. Blah like for one THING i saw people complain about this year is That spotify is added like like your listening, age and people are, like what it says something like seventy. THREE i was, like, well that's funnycause mine SAID i was twenty one and ALL i do and you can see it. Online it was like all love spalls downward songs That i've been uploading this.
Speaker 2: Year, yea you think you think you're sixty?
Speaker 1: Three? HERES i know, exactly so that was a. Surprise but, anyways the Band Spotify wrapped has some fun factoids And I'm i'm mostly sharing this That ryan can find. Out all, Right so we have had in twenty twenty five alone three point four million streams.
Speaker 2: Total, wow that's, awesome isn't all? That that's?
Speaker 1: GREAT i, know and that is let's a thirteen million minutes of.
Speaker 2: Streaming, wow it's a lot of minutes and, yeah a lot of.
Speaker 1: Ears twenty four. Years in, fact they added that up.
Speaker 2: For years of.
Speaker 1: Time, Wow City moon is still your number one most known. Track, Yeah city moun has had it had nine hundred and twenty six thousand streams this year. Wow. Yeah Not myself is number two with two hundred and eighty four thousand. Streams cool just last year yea, yeah and then.
Speaker 2: It's yeah it's from this.
Speaker 1: Year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Cool so that's, cool old and new both kicking.
Speaker 1: Ass oh. Yeah there's a weird thing that they put on there that, says like what club you and your listener?
Speaker 2: FORM i can't. Imagine it was.
Speaker 1: FUNNY i wish you could see the. Graphic i'll have to put it up on the screen for. Them so it says that the club that we and the listeners belong to is The Cosmic stereo.
Speaker 2: Club Cosmic stereo under with that entail.
Speaker 1: Crossing terrestrial barriers with. Music only three percent of global listeners are in this.
Speaker 2: Club, wow the music is kind of. Elite, yeah, Yeah My Beautiful sadness forms an elite.
Speaker 1: Club to some other great facts is that our listeners are up by ninety four percent On spotify that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Wow good.
Speaker 1: Year, yeah and our streams are up by seventy three. Percent good.
Speaker 2: Year, Awesome thanks, Guys thanks for everyone who's listening To.
Speaker 1: Yeah let's. See and then they have this other thing where they kind of they tried to figure out like what time and what time of the day and of the week or whatever the people most like most listen to your. Songs, yeah so they said that misunderstood like our already all Always Love you was the party, darter that it tended to kick off people's. Weekends, WOW i. Know and Then Without you was for the early. Risers they tended to listen to it first thing in the. MORNING i never.
Speaker 2: Listened our music in the. MORNING i never listened to music in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, really, YEAH i do when i'm, like you, know getting, ready stuff like. That and it's always funny when one of our songs comes. On so it'll be like like Some korean, songs some trap songs and Boot boss. Mode you. KNOW i Mentioned The Little Drummer boy to. You but one THING i didn't mention is that not only is it now finally on all the streaming platforms for years, now it's been on band camp and there's two versions on, there the vocal version With suzanne singing like those original, lyrics and then there's the version that you first started putting together where you sampled like an.
Speaker 2: Old christmas, record like from the.
Speaker 1: FIFTIES i Think i'm calling that the, demo and the two of them are packaged together as a single over on band. Camp so if you were looking for like a digital download For christmas, tunes you can grab that over, there two of THEM a, yeah that's SPLs downward stop bandcamp dot, Com and On lovesparles dot bandcamp dot com you could pick up a free copy of our cover of As Being glow By John, denver which is the first song we ever did together that was on a project.
Speaker 2: Record you look at all the, decades you, Know i've done a Few christmas.
Speaker 1: Songs, yeah exactly What i've, mentioned three or, Four, yeah like one a decade or.
Speaker 2: SO i guess we have to make one this.
Speaker 1: Decade, Maybe, yeah it's been a long. Yeah and THEN i have one other little piece of. News it's crazy a collaboration That ryan AND i were working on back in twenty twenty three has finally seen the light of. Day like way before all of, this like kind of like reinvention of ourselves and embracing the streaming and all that. Stuff but this GUY'S i don't think he's that well. Known his name Is John. Zorco he does a project Called Falling. YOU i first came Across Following you WHEN i was doing college radio AT. kCi he and his girlfriend put out A cd AND i would play it sometimes on my, show and then like many years, LATER i ended up doing a song Called blessed on one of his. ALBUMS i don't even remember what year that. Was and THEN i did another one with him a couple years after, that and then, yeah he reached out to us in twenty twenty, three sent me this crazy, long like nine minute instrumental. Track at, FIRST i was, Like, wow what AM i gonna do with? This it took me a long time to come up. With, plus he had a really specific thing that he wanted the lyrics to be. About he had this like. Theme it was, like so the album is Called, metaanoia and so he wanted it to be like a mythical. Story SO i ended up writing a song Called filhemina about that That greek. Myth we recorded a version of it and like send it over to him and it just had like one one human vocal and Then ryan at the time was playing around this effect called like ultra.
Speaker 2: Boy no, no, no it was no ultra, boys like a foremanche. Shifter, no that's Just scott or to make you something like a like an old soul male singer or something like.
Speaker 1: That, well so what was.
Speaker 2: IT i don't have the name of the plugging off the, top some waves vocal harmony plugin or something like. That, yeah SO i generated some harmonies with. That oh it sounds kind of. Interesting we left it on.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, YEAH i think some parts of it came out kind of, cool and the parts are not to my. Liking all these sound a little too robotic and like a little Too. Traviscott so, anyways we sent we Sent John zorco that and he liked, it and then we actually started working on another song on the album for him with someone that we both knew way back in the early. Nineties True alien From This ascension back in the nineties was From This ascension back in the. Nineties. True. Yeah so, yeah LIKE i had interviewed her for my fancy substitution way back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, yeah he wanted us to. Help he said he just couldn't get the vocal level. RIGHT i was trying to just yeah craft it in, there and then we found ways to just like just make her vocal just bloom and be more lovely because it's some really difficult multi part. Harmonies it sounds like she was so, cool very kind of or something like, that you, know but it's really. Cool we crafted it In andrew AND i both she did a lot of production as a vocalist and, producer and, YEAH i was really proud of how that all came out.
Speaker 1: COOL i took some a little part of, like, yeah something like. THAT i. THINK i looked it up and there's, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I thought it Was italian as my, guess but you know that's. Nice that could be. WRONG i was pronounced.
Speaker 1: Soe how she's saying it yea. SOONERS i even TOOK i even like sampled some of the VOCALS i thought were, cool AND i added into this like weird breakdown part at the, end WHICH i guess he hadn't even expected there to be vocals, There so we go check that out. Again it came out so, cool like the facts chain and. Everything, yeah, YEAH i think then there was even some talk about trying to get us to do some more, songs and it was like we got.
Speaker 2: To get back our stuff she had mentioned on your. SONG i did contribute guitar as.
Speaker 1: Well, YEAH i didn't even finish talking about.
Speaker 2: It, yeah threw a solo down the blues.
Speaker 1: Solo it's kind of.
Speaker 2: A mix between like it sounds kind of Like David gilmour a little, BIT i, guess, yeah without all the big muffy, sustain but it's a stainy and THEN i even put on a little acoustic guitar in the. Background. Yeah first he was kind of not. SURE i guess he's never had it, before but, YEAH i got it all to work.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah so IT'S i kind of love spirals ish interpretation or collaboration with him.
Speaker 1: Totally there's one THING i wanted to. SAY i won't belabor it too, much but so after working On drew's that had like four part harmonies.
Speaker 2: In all real, vocals no, electronically.
Speaker 1: And THEN i felt. BAD i was, like you, KNOW i really feel LIKE i just phoned it in Letting ryan mess around with that, effect LIKE i should sing my own, harmonies like after, all following you for a time where known as like the beauty of the female. VOICE i was, LIKE i feel like this robot voice is not like the spirit of following. You plus another song that he had sent our way on that he had wanted us to mix it also had a very human. VOICE i was just, LIKE i should go back in and sing my own high. Harmony SO i. DID i did that and it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of, time and we sent him that.
Speaker 1: Mix, yeah SO i got that.
Speaker 2: Perfect he said he was going to use. That even sent you like a preview of the, album he said, it and that was the version he sent.
Speaker 1: You. Yeah, yeah so like, yeah after he had he had our, mix our second mix Of, filamina our mix Of, alcon and then like several other tracks he started putting together like, oh this is how the album is so, far you, guys and he sent it out to all the all the vocalists are, involved like here's the album so. Far AND i was, like, okay, cool you know that was my new final version of the. Song and then all of a, sudden he's like the album is out. Here it is with mix one, Yeah AND i was, like why is it a mixed one on? There So i'm. Bummed i'm a little bummed BECAUSE i really liked the second version. Better but what are you gonna do electronic.
Speaker 2: Musician he's a synthesizer. DUDE i could imagine maybe he liked The he likes weird. CRAP i, mean he gets pleasure from not harmonically perfect things or, whatever just weird THINGS i wouldn't choose as a. Producer so that's probably.
Speaker 1: It drew On, facebook she was, like, well you guys are way too. Modest, ever we're gonna go listen To. Filmina it's like the chilliest of the chill kind of. Thing, okay it's. Cool so that's. That so that's our mixed bag of stuff at the. Ends lots of weird things. Happening, yeah, great something not as, great some a little. Confusing, yeah but it's been quite the, year and we're so happy that you guys have been on this journey with.
Speaker 2: Us yeah, yeah listen to, us growing with. Us so this is all. Cool and LIKE i, said we've got more. SONGS i got one just sitting right up here right. Now maybe record a guitar solo, today thank you. All that's the thing that the song just it, says solo right here and it just needs. One i'm SURPRISED i didn't do it because it's a song that we were working on earlier in the. Year then we got site tracked to other. Things, yeah we're way back in Like. March, yeah so it's it's pretty far. Along and then we have another one where we just track a lot of vocals and we need to go. Back so we have a couple that we are, yeah had deep and.
Speaker 1: Two or Three, yeah two or.
Speaker 2: Three so, yeah you'll get some new music twenty twenty six from, Us so stay, tuned stay. Listen so thanks for all your, listening thanks for all your, support and very can't we can't say thank you enough for us fifty eight year olds basically be making music still people listening to. It that means the world to.
Speaker 1: Us. Magical SO i guess Happy New. Year we will see you In, january and until, THEN i Guess i'll take you out with a little bit of drift against sure. LISTENING sa