Speaker 1: He's some blessings everyone, I'm Aziza and welcome to another episode of Truth People. So before we get into tonight's topic, it may seem trivial to some of you to even uh go down this path, but I think it's important because Hollywood has played an integral role with the social engineering for many years. And I have someone, a previous guest, to discuss this with us, William Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Mister Ramsey, Yes, I'm here. Thank you for having me back.
Speaker 1: Great to be thank you, welcome. It's great to have you. It's been a while. Have you been How you.
Speaker 2: Been doing okay, considering all considering all the circumstances, covid et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right, are you I'm good. I'm you know, kind of on the outside looking in, you know, in a foreign country. Are you still off of Facebook.
Speaker 2: I'm permanently off of Facebook and Twitter. I will never go back, and a much happier person for not being there.
Speaker 1: I yeah, yeah, I recently got rid of my Facebook and it's been nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I'm getting conditioned or programmed or corralled intellectually or mentally. I kind of enjoyed the environment of me determining parsing through the information highway instead of.
Speaker 1: Somebody doing it for me, right and not being censored.
Speaker 2: Right, I was getting censored. It was bad, terrible, I don't know, I honestly. Yeah. Facebook is really bad. It is And what's who is Mark Zuckerberg? So people who are on there? Right? Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's get into it. Could you talk a little bit about your research and how you even started with this topic, and uh, just why you think it's it's a piece of the puzzle mismanipulation.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a piece of definitely a piece of the puzzle. Definitely a piece of the global pyramid of control, no question. And I think that they've been conditioning people you mentioned social engineering, probably from the very beginning, and in some ways not as overt, maybe as recently. I wrote made my first documentary. It wasn't a very any good quality, not that my documentaries really are, but I made my first documentary called a Cult Hollywood back in twenty ten, and really was just showing that they are putting numerology and ideas and occultism and definitely putting it in films that isn't really overt. So you could call it an easter egg or something like that. And then I think in the larger issue, it's just about conditioning people to I think really kind of just ingratiate them or initiate them into the kind of world order system. So I think that certain parts of Hollywood are very dangerous, and sometimes they actually tell you a story. There's a lot of predictive programming in there too. They predict things like nine and so those are very curious as well. So I think the insiders definitely put in codes. You know, codes are messages to people in the know, whereas the non initiated don't know and not try. So I tried to really expose that in at least my first film, and then I put my last, my most recent one, Occult Hollywood two, is on Vimeo, so people can watch that there and it kind of goes through the occultism in Hollywood as well.
Speaker 1: So what do you say to someone who says, mister Ramsey, this is just a coincidence. You know, Lady Gaga has her hand over her over one eye and Will Smith is doing the same thing. It's just artistic and all this numbers and occult symbolism. You can find anything that you're looking for. If you're really looking for, what do you say to that?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a good code. I think that that's probably the story they tell outsiders. But when it's not just Lady Gaga, but hundreds, if not thousands of celebrities in Hollywood making the same hand, whether it's the sign of silence or the hand over your mouth or the one eye, you have to kind of see a pattern. And some of those gestures really go back into the occult, into Crulism and the oto even preceding that. So they're definitely coding things. And it's across the board, jay Z. I mean it's all musicians too, so you definitely can see that there. You know, Ashlar's are bricks in this great permid of control and so I think that they're lying about a lot of it. So they the outsiders, they kind of are trying to keep blind from the kind of inside a cult agenda.
Speaker 1: So can you kind of go into the history of Hollywood a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, Yeah, I mean it goes all the way back right, So Hollywood really started in Los Angeles. People were trying to get away from paying Edison money to use his cameras, so it kind of was actually a I mean, it was kind of like a criminal enterprise from the very beginning. They were trying to do what taxes and the sun was always shining in la and Hollywood allegedly references this holly leaf that the Druids used to use, and so you know, even its core apparently has like some occult druidic legit magical meaning. And in a lot of ways you can say that this flashing pictures really do some mesmerize people, although people allow themselves to passive environment to let the infram so and in some regard it is entertainment, but in some of these films they're definitely not entertainment. So I think that would be the earliest history of Hollywood to the present. But it was always kind of like, you know, talking about certain things had in occult kind of meaning. So the stars themselves, you know, even referencing these stars are things in the galaxy. But pro Lae, for example, reference every man and woman as a star. So you can kind of see the subtext of that agenda within Hollywood. And then you can go through some of the early films and even you know, they get more and more weather. It's Metropolis, which has all these occult themes in it. Yeah, and you know some of these documentaries like Triumph of the Will, which was refinshedall movie which was shown in Nazi Germany, Germany which heavily called Hitler stuff. This is just one example of some of the early black and white ones. But even going up intoday, I think that there were religious films too in the fifties that were instructive, whether it was Ten Commandments or The Greatest Story Ever Told. But then you can kind of see this growth of much darker themes in kind of cinema, whether it's kind of blood and gore cinema that started maybe in the sixties, but also you know darker elements even two thousand and one with a cult old stuff from Kubrick, and you know, it just keeps getting worse and worse all the way up into the present.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. One that comes to mind is Rosemary's Baby. Yeah, it's a really good example, and many have all the other stuff going on behind the scenes with that movie.
Speaker 2: Tones the stuff behind the scene is almost more important than the things on the treen. So that was made after the whole Sharon Tate murder and the Manson family, and you know, it was very dark, and you know, it's about bringing in to the Antichrist. Supposedly Anton Levy was involved in that. It's pictured in it. And Polanski really kept on with the occult themes in his films, So all of his ki his films have a lot of occultism themes, whether it's The Ninth Gate or some of his other more recent films. But The Ninth Gate in nineteen ninety nine was really incredible, incredibly occult film. So but also like some of the people around, I mean, occultism kind of goes in and out of fashion, but at that time, in the late sixties, I would say that was an apex moment of occult interests in Hollywood, and a lot of people around those deaths were involved in the cult. Jay c Bring was supposedly a member of an occult group, and there was supposedly films being made and Polanski's friends with a lot of sketchy people. So, and I actually believe it or not. Sharon Tate was kind of in an occult film too, called The Eye of the Beholder where she talks about magic. So and she actually yeah, and she was Actually there were two kind of main streams of witchcraft, Gardenerian and Alexandrian, and one was Alexanders and she was knew Alexanders. There's pictures of her with Alexanders, one of the kind of big two of the you know, post Crowley, Wiccan Druidick which witch movement. So she was definitely that people say dabbling, but you don't know, really know how depth deep it gets. But it got very deep because Manson himself clearly knew occult themes. He was a practicing sciologist. He was He clearly said he knew about the Processed Church. He once said that me and me and de Grimston his name was, I can't remember his first name, but one of the founders of the Processed Church. Manson said, me and de Grimskin are one. So it's kind of like a play on a biblical theme. But so there was all there's so much more occultism, and a lot of it's kind of glossed over. But they carved when they killed Lobbyanka Lobbyanca, one of those murders that happens after the Sharon Tabler, they carved the war into one of their bodies in a very occult as above so below manner, and that's often overlooked in the Manson environment. And you can see pictures you want to talk about hand gestures where they're making the sign of silence. There's pictures of women from the Manson family in court buildings walking around making the sign of silence. And I think it was Squeaky from who went on and tried to kill President Ford. Actually there was a bullet that raised his head. If she would have killed him, I think it was Nelson mart Rockefeller would have become resident. But that bullet. Yeah, that's a story that isn't told very often too. I think it was in the late seventies. So there's all kinds of crazy stuff that really surrounded the Manson family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, Charles Manson really became this pop culture icon, which is very disturbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he still is. I actually just published a book called Global Death Cult where teachers are He's a kind of like a poster child for some of these guys in the occult movement. There were Nazis who really admired his at Well outlook, which is like air water or something. So he's kind of like a naturalist and the sensibilities, but they a lot of these guys in Adam Wafflin who were in the news recently traveled to the supposed cave to the underworld that Manson used to take his followers in the desert. So he's still his ideologies and now looks still are influentially.
Speaker 1: How do you from your research, how do you think it goes with these celebrities. Are there levels to their knowledge? Because I'm thinking of someone like Beyonce for example, obviously she's been put in that position and she's you know, she's the one, and then I look at others and I'm wondering, are they just dupes?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that there is an initiatory thing. I do believe there's pretty dark actor, the very top Weinstein types who really do control who gets in films and stuff. You could see Weinstein pulling or was pulling on people, elevating people and also bringing people down. So now he was a very dark actor. He's strange friends. There's pictures of him at Prince Andrew's birthday party with both Epstein and Glaine Maxwell. Epstein was probably murdered, Gallaine Maxwell was still in jail, and they were also engaged in all kinds of dark stuff. There was occultism involved in them. That has nothing to do with Hollywood. But Epstein traveled in very dark circles, and in my opinion, and I do think so. I think that if you strapolate that there's a lot of casting couch things that happened, but also initiating. You tear stories about Drake, you hear about a bunch of homosexual activity rumors, and jay Z himself, I mean, he talked about rain Man, So there's I mean, he, my opinion, knows a lot more of this kind of dark element, and I think that that influences who goes up and who doesn't make it. Really, I think that there's like a like you talk about maybe a glass ceiling, but I would say there might be. I think that it's provable that you would say that there's like an initiation ceiling for those who are initiated have it much easier than those who aren't. In Hollywood, so.
Speaker 1: People who are willing to sell out the most.
Speaker 2: Right or sell themselves or you know, yeah, do whatever they're told be handled. You know, they always talk about these people being handled by people behind the scenes. And I do think that that that does happen. I think that if you even look at Sharon Tate for example, or maybe some of these other celebrities, somebody's clearly putting them in certain places to do certain rules and absolute women. Yeah, the women who were much more amenable to selling themselves out for whatever reason. Do you find worldly success even.
Speaker 1: Their relationships seeing contrived?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I think that's true. I think a lot of it's that some of the some of the relationships are done for publicity and our stage. Some aren't. But you know, I mean if you look at like Johnny Depp, for example, who he seems to really have graciat himself to Hollywood, I think that that led to his success or whatever, his worldly success, and you can follow his career. I think he's an exampler, Yeah, following Ninth Gate and all these other films that he's been even in yeah, if you're unloathing in Las Vegas, he's has Thompson's very dark figure and he's really friends with Hunter S. Thompson actually, and just he was a real promoter of Damian Epp if you remember the West Memphis three story, who now is writing a cult books and he was in Ninth Gate. But you can really trace Johnny Depp's career and almost like I've heard that his character in Pirates of the Caribbean is almost like a like an occult trickster, Like he's almost kind of like an occult at too does things and he's made that sign of silence so gesture in his booms, so you can you can see these guys and you know, some people. There's a lot of deaths and strange deaths that happened in Hollywood too, and that's another symbol. It is like who makes it and who dies of a drug overdose or supposedly kills himself. And there's a lot of fake suicides. There a lot of really dark things. I mean, Hollywood's super dark. So uh, just to have well, just you've got to really watch out, you know, hanging out with some of those power brokers are there. They operate just like a mob, just like the Italian mob or something like that. Like you don't cross them, you do what they're you told her, bad things can happen to you.
Speaker 1: On the lines of these deaths. Do you think that all of them I or what do you think from your research way, have you found.
Speaker 2: Well I think that there's definitely some of the young child stars are abused and then they die either of drug overdose. Is very convenient for the people who abuse them drive drug overdoses or misery or they want to die. So I can't remember some of the figures, but clearly there's like a pedophile like Corey Hayes for example. This guy he was supposedly raped all the very frequently as a child and died of a drug like a drug overdose. He just was an abuser of PILs. It probably was very disturbed, in my opinion, or you know, just didn't didn't kind of get past all the suffering that he went through. So someone and there's a lot of a lot of stories like that. Actually there's a lot of women and boys and stuff like that who didn't make it. So I think that's and then some I do believe, I can't remember the guy's name is thinking a Saling, like, I think some these guys get suicidal before they tell the story or exposed powerful people. So I do think that that happens. And you know, Epstein actually was very influential in Hollywood. A lot of people don't know that there was one of the stories that was very covered now very covered up. But a lot of people were on his flights from Hollywood. I don't feel like naming their names, but he actually in Virginia, Giuffrey, you just see Prince William, Prince Andrew. Sorry. She mentions in her autobiography traveling to Hollywood with Jeffrey Epstein, And actually there was I think it was at the Golden Globes. It was the host there who was in Oh gosh, what was the name. I know his face, But anyway, he was telling them like, he's your friend, right, he.
Speaker 1: Was telling them the British guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the British guy. It's like, oh, yeah, he's your friend. He's telling the truth. He's actually was very honest in a very uncomfortable way for a lot of those people. So he was. Yeah, he Epstein definitely ingratiated himself through the Hollywood. I mean even Maxwell for example, I don't want I mean, they both work. So my point is is that there is kind of a very dark element. I think Epstein was very dark what was going on at that island and she Virginia. Jeffrey talks about Maxwell having black cloaks and statuaries and things like that in secret rooms in his mansion in Manhattan, and just kind of weird things that were happening around that. So I think it's just part of that milieu of occultism and things like that. But I do think that curtain careers are there's certainly proises to make your career if you kind of adapt this kind of new you know, Babylonian kind of a cult culture that definitely existed in all of it. I'm not sure as much now. I don't know if that machine is as powerful as it used to be.
Speaker 1: Do you think some deaths are faked?
Speaker 2: I can't come to I mean, there supposedly are fake to deaths, but I've never found one that actually turned out to be fake. Do you know of any fake tests?
Speaker 1: No, there's always the rumors, right, you know, but there's never anything concrete.
Speaker 2: Well there's I mean, yeah, I mean, I think I've read a lot of Crazy Days and Nights which they put a lot of information, a lot of rumors, and a lot of really true stuff. Actually they knew a lot about Weinstein even before he was arrested. But they talk about all kinds of fake suicide, real suicide. People who were suicided, people who were told to shut up, payoffs, cleaners, all kinds of things that happen under the surface, and a lot of blackmails too. So I mean, I think, like, for example, Marilyn Monroe, I believe she was killed, so I don't believe that she overdosed on drug. I think that's a fake story. And she's like one of the most of them. This is kind of pre kind of occult movie type stuff. I think it was sixty two under the John F. Kennedy administration. But I think she knew too much about Kennedy and Robert actually, and she was going to talk about it and they went in and got cleaned up in Brentwood. So that's just one example in the long line of people I believe in murdered.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about Louise Hubner?
Speaker 2: No? Well, who's that.
Speaker 1: She was the first what publicly acknowledged which in Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: No, it sounds familiar. My understanding is that the number one religion among young girls in Los Angeles is witchcraft.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know who Huber is white, what about her?
Speaker 1: No, she blessed Calabasas, and we know about all the different things have you know, happened there.
Speaker 2: Up in the valley. Yeah, so like what isn't that where the Kardashians live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where Kobe Bryant's plane went down. All right, and well thoughts before the riots were there.
Speaker 2: Surprised? I mean, look at look at have you seen the picture of the Kardashians with Bruce whatever Jenner. They're making the sign of silence, that same gesture.
Speaker 1: You mean they're a Christmas card or whatever that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're on that, they're on the inside.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Bruce, he grew up in Newtown, Connecticut. Really wow, what are the odds of that?
Speaker 2: Very small? That's remark. I'm not surprised, you know that. Here's the other thing is that these guys, uh they call themselves trans uh yeah, yeah, it gets really strange. They think they're women, but they don't actually ever have an operation. So he's running around saying as a woman, but he still has yeah, the parts that he was born with, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, which is yeah, yeah, it's uh, well that's.
Speaker 2: The hermaphrodite or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the pinnacle the androgyny. Right, So right, yeah, what about have you looked into Britney Spears, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't reason enough. Yeah, but I think that she's a perfect example of somebody who is just controlled, right, and somebody's always handling her there. She's kind of like broken, like she went and literally like went cracked, right, so she went insane or whatever. And I don't even know if she's My understanding of the rumor about her is she's still kind of in a childlike state. Have you heard that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know those videos that they she or whoever is controlling her posts on Instagram, It seems like that. And you hear that a lot if you listen to these these celebrities, these some of these female sex kitten type celebrities, they have that childlike tone, something.
Speaker 2: Like kind of beta programming. Yeah, yeah, you know they made somebody maybe uh screwing with him, and that symbolism is all throughout those music videos, the clothing they wear. There was one guy who supposedly committed suicide. He was a famous fashion designer. His whole style and everything was all kind of beta kitten programming and all that stuff. All this you know, so called mk ultra offshoots and he's I can't remember his name, but he supposedly committed suicide at a very early age. She was from Britain. I forgot.
Speaker 1: And did you hear about the one that recently he died? Strangely, he did some comedic skit where he was applying for the Luminati? Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Now? Do you remember what his name was?
Speaker 1: I don't. He was in the Whitest Guy as you know, or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know his name. That doesn't make but it was, but it was recent and he did the skit and shortly after the skit he, you know, he died.
Speaker 2: So what I'm thinking of is h Alexander McQueen died at forty supposedly asphyxia. You know?
Speaker 1: Is that the one? There was? It recent?
Speaker 2: That was back in twenty ten. I think he killed himself, but he's.
Speaker 1: Couple weeks ago.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that one. He dressed Queen dressed Rihanna, Sandra Bullock, Sara, Jessica Parker, Daga, all those things of the Queen. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know the new one. But you know, it's hard, it's hard to keep track, to be honest, with you. There's so many strange things that happen out there, really, and my understanding in Hollywood is.
Speaker 1: That Trevor Moore.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. My understanding is the police are owned, so they get paid off by the big companies, so they never really do real investigations, which is why so many of those people have never been arrested for from allegedly abusing kids at Nickelodeon or some of these other because the police are all part of the cartel, and then they have their own pis and their own cleaners, so they're really just you know, shielded from any legal recourse. You know.
Speaker 1: What's funny they allude to this in movies and people just.
Speaker 2: You know, the La Confidential or something like that.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I haven't seen that, but I know in Breaking Bad you see that as well, and you see it in john Wick with the cleaners. There's there's a lot of truth drops in john Wick and if.
Speaker 2: You see, I think it's pulled fiction too. Had a cleaner, if you remember, he called a cleaner to they accidentally shot a guy in the back of the car and they had to call it cleaner. So that was Hollywood. So there's definitely cleaners out there and some Yeah, fixers and cleaners, they exist, if you remember. Here's a perfect example is Jeff Bezos was sending pictures of his manhood to his girlfriend and I remember that. Do you remember how fast that disappeared off of the twenty four hours? That story was gone? That story was dead. So he called I don't know, I don't want to mention it things, but he called people who may have definitely have above the table connections, but they had sub rosa or under the table connections. But that was done. So baby, that story. I haven't seen stories like that, stories die like that that fast. But the people that he called were in Los Angeles. Do you remember, I don't want to name their names, they're la connected.
Speaker 1: Well, did you see that Paris Hilton thing that came out of that disappeared quite quickly.
Speaker 2: Didn't she come out and say that it was all like the dumb Blonde, that was all in act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she came out with the documentary and she was talking about her time in uh this behavioral modification school in Utah and all the abuse that was going on there. But it's funny, but it's funny that didn't get the press at the Britney Spears thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, this was.
Speaker 1: Just like a blurb. And interesting thing is this school. I know someone who went to this school, the same one that perished it and says the exact same story. So which was the abuse? The different things that we're used you know, locking people up or children, locking children up in these rooms, and you know the drugs and the sexual crimes, you know, the whole gambit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there really bad things about those those so called homes you know, well not homes, but those reformatories type things, and they don't really work in their abusive as well. But her Hilton. Have you ever seen the Millennium Hilton that looks like a big monolith that's in or was in Manhattan? No, I haven't, totally super occultic. Yeah, look up the Millennium Hilton was right next to I mean we're at the twentieth anniversary of nine to eleven, but all close to it. But yeah, that's connected to the Hilton family, right, the the hotel family. If you just google the Millennium Hilton, that will remind you of two thousand and one Space honesty.
Speaker 1: I have to look it up. What do you think the role of paparazzis is because I I've always assumed that they're kind of around to be a part of the whole handling of celebrities make sure that they're being I've.
Speaker 2: Heard that some are on the inside, so they're not really independent of the celebrities that the celebrities tell them we're they're going to be and they pay money and to to a so called make it look real. So there's definitely some inside of on that. Whether they're there to bolster people or maintain something, I don't really know definitely.
Speaker 1: And what do you make of the role of celebrity that we've seen with the current situation.
Speaker 2: In what context? Do you mean like TV or movies, just.
Speaker 1: How they've been used to push a particular agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that definitely there is social engineering going on pushing agendas, whatever that agenda is. But I mean there's definitely an intel background in CIA or whatever, some kind of intel in movies. Like my understanding is that after nine to eleven they promoted Pearl Harbor that was supposedly a giant kind of psychological operation to associate what happened at nine to eleven with Pearl Harbor, and they always use those terms. Nine to eleven is another Pearl harbor, right, this is another, and so those are just that's just one example. So I do believe some of these people are cutouts, and so I think that, you know, I think that the.
Speaker 1: Agenda they might cut out. Do you mean like they're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that they have intel background. Me. I don't want to name names, but there's some celebrities out there whose intel background precedes their fame, their family or their family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know they're in the media, but I haven't thought about, you know, celebrity.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, I think one would be what is his name?
Speaker 1: If it's you don't have to say any names.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's it's the I do know it's he's a. He's a. He's done. He was the director of Fight Club. Hmm, okay, give me a second, but he's done all kinds of strange kind of occult stuff. It's uh. And the occult that that movie actually was pro predicted kind of nine to eleven. They there were things in there that hinted at nine eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting you bring that up, because if you look at like music videos or movies, maybe like ten, fifteen years before nine to eleven. Tons of predictive programming, right.
Speaker 2: There's a lot. Yeah. End of Days was one with Seortzenegger that had predictive programming about that.
Speaker 1: You see it now with this situation, if we look at movies from ten years ago.
Speaker 2: It's right, David Fincher is his name, David Fincher. Oh, look through his films, they're remarkable. Yeah, he's directly Yeah, I mean it gets pretty dark. Yeah, I mean some of the there's a lot of stuff I wouldn't you don't even feel comfortable comfortable mentioning. But yeah, I mean go look at Fight Club Today was put out in nineteen ninety nine. You can see the smiley faces, you can see the spherical carryout it which was right at the base of the twin towers. All that stuff is in there. And then it's yeah, it's really dark. Yeah, it's But to go back to your original question, some of these individuals like are they are they are they formed? Oh? Actually Fincher is from an intel family. I believe his dad was in military intelligence.
Speaker 1: Wow. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: You can't make it up. And if you look at Dave McCallan's book Weird Scenes. A lot of those musicians, they came from mainline families, old families, yeah, or Intel families.
Speaker 1: And I think Janis Joplin, she had some weird stuff going on, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of weird stuff. Man. A lot of these guys who was at Frank Zappa's dad was a military intel if I remember correctly. Really, yeah, you know a lot of these guys had it. So there was really kind of a theme. Actually, some of the guys from US, Crosby, Stills, and n Ash. Crosby was a Van Cortland, which there's like a park in New York City for the Van Cortland, So he comes from an old, kind of elite family. Yeah. A lot of these guys and.
Speaker 1: All in California, all in California, all in the same area that we have serial killers and other stuff going on at that time. All coincidence, right.
Speaker 2: Supposedly supposedly, I mean it's yeah, I mean, yeah, you're kind of into Program to Kill Territory, which is also Dave McGowan, So Hollywood's in next. It's a very weird stuff. I mean, you can go back to the Black Dahlia, which involved people who like, we're associated John Houston probably who was in polancek. John Houston was associated people who might have been involved in the Black Dahlia. And there he is in Chinatown directed by Polanski. You know about financial shenanigans and secret murders that I didn't know that. Yeah, it's about secret murders. I mean really it's it's the first reference to a smiley faced killing type murder that I ever saw. It was made in what nineteen seventy four. I think the the screenplay won best won the Oscar for Best Screenplay. And the Sidekicker or the guy who was a guy whose name was Mulray. What Jack Nicholson discovers is that Mulray was drowned at Houston Houston character's mansion, drowned there and then thrown in salt water. But the corner finds that he has regular you know, mount spring water in his lungs, so he's clearly moved. We're really reminded. It was just like sends a chill down theer spoint. So yeah, and you can go back through and Nicholson's connections to Kubrick and all these guys. It's been and I think that some of the kids that Polanski abuse were at like Jack Nicholson's house if I remember so.
Speaker 1: And nothing was ever done about Polanski. You know they've thrown others well under the bus space.
Speaker 2: This is true. Well, he was actually convicted, so he fled between his conviction and sentencing, so he went to France, where I don't believe they have an extradition treaty. And apparently, according to my research and other researchers, he just continued the cycle of abuse because apparently some women who claimed that he was abused, so it didn't stop. He just he went to a new jurisdiction, as allegedly, and.
Speaker 1: He still praised in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think they mentioned something and all these people I had one of the Oscars or Golden Globes. They gave him a big grounding standing ovation and he's in my opinion, he's a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. There was someone else that came out, who was it, Kark Douglas's father, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think there's allegations about him, yeah yeah, and him being an abuser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was a huge one in Hollywood, but not a word about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, And a lot of these guys get away with stuff too, right, they get clean, paid it paid off. I think some of those lawyers files, I don't want to mention their name, but some of these lawyers files and Hollywood are probably would probably just drop job dropping the incredible payoffs, secret agreements, litigation, just all kinds of crazy stuff that never come to the latter day. I mean, one of these things. If you remember the pedophile scandal, there was a scandal. I can't remember the kid's name, but he claimed some older guys were abusing him and was public and that all this there was a lawyer out of Florida. But what the my understanding, this is my allegedly and my understanding. In my opinion, what that lawyer was doing was threatening other names that were never publicized because he had already gone public with this one. Right, so the people were publicized. It encouraged them to settle out of court suits. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that happens a lot, right.
Speaker 2: So that was kind of a strategy and his tactic to encourage some of these people who are very powerful to settle out of court because he would go public with their names. With some kid, you know, they claimed the piece. There's many stories that I mean, it just goes on and on. There's a lot of abuse. It's a very abusive environment in Hollywood. So you know when people say I'm gonna go to Hollywood and be a star, I'm like, do you know what you're getting into? Like crazy, You're not going to be the same person into it three years. I mean, if you look at if you look at Weinstein, he was just I mean, he was a predator, just a super predator. If you look at all the stories and what happened, I bet there's another just like Cosby, there's probably a lot of people who never wanted to go public. They just did. They got married, they had kids, they had jobs or something, and they just didn't want to, you know, come to the service. So I think that's a lot of those abusers were very active.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what do you think about as far as the influence of Hollywood now, because you mentioned before we came on that you think it's waning. What do you think.
Speaker 2: Because I think because of the exposure, I think alternative media podcasts, a lot of these cases that came out Weinstein, these arrests really kind of exposed the ugliness of some of the stuff that happened. And also I think technology has allowed people an alternate means of creativity so that they can film stuff or do videos or things without going through that machine system. The old kind of production system of the past has been atomized, and I think that's a good thing. I don't think that there's really like moguls as there used to be, and I think that that's diminished. It's also expanded the creativity, but it's also diminished the capacity for abuses, as my belief. But I think we're kind of like in a phase that with the advent of streaming, that there's a really kind of a new creative renaissance where so many things are being created that people really have more choice in their entertainment choices than have ever been presented in the past. And I think that's in a lot of ways of good thing. So I think that that old abuse system where it's all centralized and Los Angeles and all could be self contained and covered up as dissipated, and I think that people are a little bit more wise to the system. And like I said, there's other opportunities. They don't have to go into some place where they have to be raped or casting couches, which you know, go back a hundred years. They'll probably go back to the beginning of Hollywood, so it seems like less and I think that people see that the dark elements of Hollywood are a much more open and.
Speaker 1: Hm, that's interesting because you've seen even you know, I remember you used to you know, buy cassette tapes or CDs. Now you know that's irrelevant, and you've seen these artists trying to fight for relevancy. I've noticed that more recently, like the way they just kind of pimp themselves out for things in the past they probably never would have done before. I can definitely see what you're talking about there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that there's not that there's much of a machine like this is the Hollywood machine. You have to be there to go forward. So it's I think it's not as it's not as much of a monolith. People are producing things in different places, and I think that some of the stuff that's being made is pretty I mean, some of the streaming stuff is good. You see much more internet. I think actually a lot of international uh artists are being exposed that never would have crossed some of the national boundaries. So you're seeing on. I think on Netflix, for example, much more interesting things from my show from Israel, I thought was really good. I saw a Spanish show one that was made out of Germany. So in a lot of ways, I think that that's a positive change. Then you know, this this kind of Hollywood system, and there's a lot of money out there. Netflix is thrown around a huge cash, huge amounts of money, billions of dollars. So I think that that's uh, you know, the talent will allowed and hopefully there won't be as much abuse. And a lot of those kids, I mean Minded Disney and those Nickelodeon kids, they just this is just abuse, was terrific. So I think a lot of that was exposed, at least online.
Speaker 1: You don't think it'll just change locations.
Speaker 2: With no possibly, I mean, you know, you just hope that it gets better. I think exposure helps people know that it's out there. But you know, it's just like there's a new there'll probably be a new generation of naive people and the predators. Hopefully, you know, I hope that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So closing thoughts question unrelated to the topic, where do you see us going on this current dectory as far as society is concerned, and I'm being vag well, well.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I think that this COVID has really kind of been a global nightmare, and I think that you see a cartialization of response to the problem. And I think that you see this kind of medical cartel really kind of controlling things, working in tandem with the media to really propagandize people, because there were other solutions to COVID that were never really addressed, and they're really you can see them really trying to hammer it with this whole very you know, delta variant. They're just going to try to keep poisoning people with these poisonous vaccines forever. So I think that that's very dark and it's been I think that a lot of these people should be there should be some type of like Nuremberg trial for a lot of these people who I mean, the vaccines I think are worse than that the the COVID itself over time. So I wouldn't think ever just to take up or anything like that. So you still see this real desire among the elites to propagandized people, and I think Hollywood is part of that as well. So I'm not really that optimistic. I think that people have to find their way out of this, uh, the pyramid of control of which Hollywood was part, but also this whole you know, people just getting hammered with with these big corporate media conglomerates really shaping people's opinion. I think, so as long as that happens, the fate of humanity is not positive.
Speaker 1: Where do you think it'll go? You said that you don't.
Speaker 2: Think the Thai, well, I mean I think you're looking yeah, I mean, I think you're looking at a book of revelation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that you're going to have a one world government. That's what all these guys want. They want to put in one world government with all these nations and hopefully centralized, and it'll be New World Order, which is the Old World Order, which is a bunch of elites living off, yeah, living off of basically a bunch of serfs who are little more than slaves. The average American cannot take a five hundred dollars charge, you know. I think the forty Americans, if they had five hundred dollars needed to pay out, they wouldn't they wouldn't make it. So I think they're really just grinding people into misery, debt, and the response to the COVID problem, which may have been created in a lab which would pay money for people to answer those questions. It's part of that whole whole trend. So and you know, these are all predicted. They always wanted to have a disease where they could aggregate more aggregate power. The US. More money was printed in the last two years than have ever been printed in the history of the whole country. So it's a huge wealth transference. And so you just see that elitism and see the you know, the aristocracy or whatever they all guar key control. It's both sides. It's left and right people with people on the top profited. And so as long as people keep getting hammered with propaganda, even from Hollywood and passively accept this stuff, I don't I'm not optimistic at all.
Speaker 1: It's all for your health though, right right.
Speaker 2: We know you got to take that, you got to take those too. That. Here's the thing is, this is how you know that it's a bunch of WHOI is that a lot of people already have natural immunity. So what they should be doing is checking to see if you have the natural immunity, so then you don't even have to take a shot, because natural immunity to any disease is better than a vaccine, right, So why aren't they doing mass drive through is to give people a card saying, hey, you've already been exposed to this, right, But see, you can't keep selling people vaccines and getting money for the billions of dollars from the government if people are convinced and know that they're already immed. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Does you have to keep selling the snake oil? It's a business.
Speaker 2: You got to keep selling business. Do you know that they just came out and said that these vaccines have little afficacy after six months? Do you know that in the Israel Israeli they are saying that eighty five percent of the people in their in their hospitals have taken both shots.
Speaker 1: I've seen that, and they're already on their third. They're already telling people in Israel if you're if you only had two, well, guess what, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Do you know what they should be saying too. It's what they don't say is that there's no a symptomatic transmission, so you shouldn't have to worry if you're not sick, and you shouldn't be worried about other people if they're not coughing on you. Right, so you have somebody has to be symptomatic to transfer it to somebody else. I'll'll never hear that. And a lot of those guys who are talking on TV are part of the cartel. They're part of They work for Pfizer. They may be getting money for Prizer right now, so they're going to keep up the paranoia, the fear. Uh yeah, I mean it's it's bad, and I mean you gotta really be you gotta really be uh careful careful about those vaccines. A lot of people aren't taking it. So yeah, there's other solutions. So, I mean that's the whole power of the cartel is really too. It's almost kind of like sales. They shape somebody into the desired end, right, So they're you're not making billions of dollars, why would you shape them? The whole point is to transfer that wealth and make that money. So it's all you know, money is the root of all evil, and uh, that's what they're doing. That's exactly The billionaires have been made off of this stuff. So and they want to keep making money. They want to keep that gravy train going from the government. How you're going to do that? Scare the ship out of people constantly, So you're I mean, people are just getting mind or by these to you, and it's all coming out corporate media. The alternative media is very suspect. And that's a whole different story about the alternative media is like, what's going on here? Why we can continue to do this? Why are we locked down? What's the problem? So people are going to try going to get their own solutions on these government overlords, and a lot of them are freaking communistic, at least in certain states. So anyway, it's people need to really put on their thinking caps and think the ways through. People tell me that I am creating a fiction, but then when I start asking the questions, why isn't anybody getting antibody tests? Why is natural immuni work? What is the germ? Not the viral theory? If you've had something and you beat it, does it last forever or does it get away? Because the human body wants And then that's the whole idea where you're getting inoculated for measles mumps rubella. Right, you get exposed to something, you don't have to worry about it the rest of your life. So if you've already been exposed, why aren't we finding out who's been exposing? Everybody has a card saying I've been exposed to COVID nineteen. Then people kind of thinking about that. Well, you don't really have a lot of thinking going on on the corporate media, and that could tell you everything. It's just fear. Get your third shot, get your four shot. I've seen something online. I don't know if it's verified, but they have ten more shots laid out, so they've got Delta, Epsilon, Gamma omega blah blah blah. You want to live under that? Yeah, and you want to look. I mean there's clear I mean clearly to me, clearly a tie between the increase of the shot regimen or children and what's called aut And you know there's certain people who like that, I'm as here, who do not take shots do not have autism. So that should tell you a lot. They don't have these diseases that are more common. And you have to ask yourself, why why is this going on? Why is Bill Gates out there? I thought he was a member of a tech company. Why is he out there telling me about inoculations.
Speaker 1: And he's conveniently disappeared.
Speaker 2: I guess he's gone now and looking at his background, his daddy's background. Talk look at a parent, pet parent. I mean it should scared the living crap out of people, really should. Anyway, don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Well I already did, and I'm glad I did. I appreciate your time, mister Ramsey. This has been very insightful, just like last time.
Speaker 2: My pleasure with anytime. I'm sorry I missed the last one, but I got a scheduling software so now I know. Now it reminds me, so whenever I'm having a busy day, it still tells me you got to be here at a certain time, So I apologize for that.
Speaker 1: No, you're great. It worked out anyway. Cool, awesome, So we'll be in touch and once again, thank you. Do you have anything you want to plug really quick?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to watch my cult Hollywood video, it's on vimeoo. You can have five documentaries there. The twentieth anniversary of nine to elevens coming up. So I did a video just last year profit of Evil Als eleven Order which you might want to see the documentary again on Vimeo. And just put out a book, A Little Death Cult, which is about kind of a post Nazi, postcro league group that's in my opinion, very dangerous and has little membership throughout the world due to the Internet. So I think people should check that out. And all my books are on my website, William Ramsey Investigates, and I've been very busy kind of doing interviews on my podcast, So if you go to William Ramsey Investigates on iTunes, you can kind of catch up to all the research I've been doing and kind of just you know, talking about COVID. I had a really good interview with the guy about COVID, so people can kind of analyze his outlook. I think it would be very worthwhile. It's great to be with you again. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, mister Ramsey. We'll be in touch and take care, okay us, well, take care, thank you. Bye.