Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Chad.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday. It's Pop and Bravo Thursday, and I'm here to chat with a legend of the Bravo world of his amazing, amazing impersonations. Darling, it's a Miguel Luciano. Hey Miguel.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone, Hey Mary, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Miguel?
Speaker 2: All right, Remember you have to call me Mary Payne because it's very double. Remember, Oh it's yeah, Mary pain Mary, it's double. And I have to remind you because sometimes people will like write and like you didn't correct your guests that it's double. I go, but I know you well enough to correct you.
Speaker 3: You can spank me if you want, Mary Payin. I'm an extreme. I'm like, I'm ready for punishment if it has to get to that. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that all right? That devolved.
Speaker 2: Okay, here is something shocking about you. You impersonate all the housewives. You're a working actor, all the things, but you're not watching Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: I you know, I'm a nonconformist, no, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I saw the first episode and while I did enjoy it, it takes a while.
Speaker 3: For me to get into things.
Speaker 4: It just does like I got into White Lotus two seasons after it aired.
Speaker 3: I you know, Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: I remember watching it initially and then taking a break for two seasons, and then getting into it when jen Shaw got arrested. So this is not unusual for me. It's unusual for a Bravo lover. But it's pretty on track with my personality. So I know that once it wins a Peabody Award for Best you Know TV Show ever, I'll be like, Okay, I guess I'll binge it now.
Speaker 2: Well, my problem was, and the listeners have heard me say this every week. My problem was at the beginning was every single person had the exact same face.
Speaker 1: Like yes, I agree, like cut, copy paste cut.
Speaker 2: I had to make myself a spreadsheet with their headshot with pertinent information so that when I watched it, I could look at, Oh, Kelsey, Okay, she's the one with the sugar daddy with the big Okay, but Kelsey looks just like Rosie.
Speaker 1: But now Rosie.
Speaker 2: Has a husband that's a Frank Sinatra impressionist, and now those two are fighting, and that's.
Speaker 1: Confusing because they have the same face, but they're fighting.
Speaker 4: You know, if I remembered that one of them was married to a Frank Sinatra impersonator. I probably would have watched a second episode faster, because that.
Speaker 3: Is an interesting factory to me that I'm like, I want more of that.
Speaker 4: My only problem with Rhode Island was that it just felt like these girls know the franchise in the world so well, and it's just it's harder for me to fall into this suspension of like disbelief with them because they know the name of the game at this point, so I know what you're saying, you know, I think that, Like it just feels like even I'm just gonna be controversial because I don't give a fuck at this point.
Speaker 3: Like Alicia's a.
Speaker 4: Door and so funny, but she's obviously aware that she's like there's a shick there, and it's very clear to me that she knows what she's doing. So I'm not finding her as completely adorable and whimsical. I do like her. I do think she's fabulous, and I really will watch more, but it's she's she's aware of what she's doing.
Speaker 3: It's not totally like I'm watching someone who's unaware of themselves. So it's it's just not as fun for me anymore in that sort of way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's okay, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And I think like Liz being such good friends with Dolores and also cut coffee paste Dolores, Like, yeah, it's other Dolores, it's upside down world Dolores. She knows the day of the game too, because that's her good friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I found Liz to be a little bit less perform me though, like it in the way that she is over the top, it feels very real to her, Like that looks like who she would be whether she was on Housewenves or not. Kind of like it seems like she's just an over the top, kind of funny, quirky woman.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: And it's a very fine line right between being quirky naturally and then like, I know, I have a quirk and I can sort of play this up for the cameras.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, when you get into Durinda territory, when you're making your own merch and then going up to people a bravo, going cleip, you know, you're like, okay, like it's.
Speaker 1: Funny, but not when you beat it to the ground is not funny.
Speaker 3: Right, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the best kind of the best kind of housewife is the one that's so funny because they're unaware of themselves, right Like, That's kind of why I enjoyed something Strack or something brown, even though she had a lot of moments where I struggled with her energetically. She's so funny to me because she has no idea that she's doing all these eyes and these sort of like she's kind of like, look, she looks like she's putting a spell on you every time you disagree with her, right, yes, Like I enjoy watching her because of that, because she has no idea that she's comical in that way.
Speaker 3: Who else is sort of like behaviorally funny that way?
Speaker 1: Well, Mary Cosby started out that way.
Speaker 3: Mary Cosby started out that way.
Speaker 4: And some would even say I didn't feel this way necessarily last season, but some.
Speaker 3: Would say that she had a little bit of the aware.
Speaker 4: She was aware that her harshense of humor was funny, and it felt for some people it felt a little put on. I didn't feel that way, but I could see maybe that perspective. It's impossible to not get caught up in the feedback right, and in the comments and in the what people say to you when they come up to you, and the producer is probably being like, hey, this is really good when you're funny or they really like this.
Speaker 3: So it's I don't blame them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think, like, you know, Alicia said, you know a million times agw, she likes crackers, and so now that's a thing, like I need m crackers and she's everywhere she goes she has crackers. I mean, I'd like to know what's your favorite cracker, you know, but she's going to get what's going to happen a thousand percent just follow and yeah, the way Paris and the Charistas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh so it's all it all makes sense, right.
Speaker 4: It's like they're doing all these they're creating like identifiable you know, gimmicks and quirks for probably brand deals.
Speaker 3: I really think it's for brand news. I think all of them are.
Speaker 4: I think all of them are realizing that there's a lot of money and content creation and influencing, and ultimately it's a steadier source of income than the housewives because when they get fired, because most people don't stay on, right, it's a really hard industry. You know, they've got that income, that influencing income. So I think they're trying to create all of these little news sources of income and it involves.
Speaker 3: Creating an identity that they can bank off of.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of that, Bethany, who you love to impersonate Bethany, she has gotten herself in some hot water because people are like calling her out.
Speaker 1: And what was.
Speaker 2: Fascinating to me about the thing with the shoes that just happened was for people that don't know, Bethany posted lots of pictures and shoes and people asked her what are the shoes, and she said, this is not the shoe, but this is a good dupe and sent the dupe instead of the actual shoes that she was gifted, which would have helped that small business. The person went online and called her out and said like, hey, we sent these shoes and she's not obligated to tag us, but she did wear.
Speaker 1: Them a lot.
Speaker 2: The problem is when someone asked her she tagged a dupe. Now, all of that is fascinating, and Bethany has you know, strikes back and says what she says. But what I did not grasp of all of that right away was that the creator of the shoes is Lexion means a daughter.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that until later too. I thought that was the funniest. Oh my god, you and I are the same. I thought that was my That was my favorite part of this whole story was that.
Speaker 3: Back to Bravo no matter what.
Speaker 2: And that's even more disrespectful because it's a Fellow Housewives daughter, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not if you really think about it, it's not that shocking because I think Bethany has made it clear that she's okay with not being in fellowship and in alumni connections.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think that's why the Rock Skincare was such an interesting you know, I did a brand deal with the Rock Skincare, you know, impersonating Bethany, Romona and Sonia.
Speaker 3: Remember that that collad that they did.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so the Bethany, Ramona and Sonia reunited for Rock Skincare. Yes, Rock Skincare, and I did a brand new and I impersonated their video.
Speaker 3: So I mean, yeah, which is great.
Speaker 4: I mean I did a brand new with the skincare more than actually the ladies.
Speaker 3: I was impersonating them. But yeah, I think I have to.
Speaker 2: Go find that I have to get I used that rock that it's like you put on.
Speaker 4: People love the skincare. People really really love the skincare.
Speaker 3: But what was I saying? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's why I think that that spaon con that sponsored content was so big because it was the only time that Bethany has like claimed her past in that way.
Speaker 3: You know. It was kind of iconic in that nature.
Speaker 4: And but yeah, so it's it's not totally shocking that Bethany wouldn't you know, She's she's good on connecting to the especially I mean, Dina, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing was pretty it's extra rude. I think, you know, to be like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think a simple I think as simple. These shoes are new.
Speaker 4: This is the dupe. I think that would have worked. I think, you know, that's honestly. I mean, I think I see both sides of it, but I stay I airr more on the side of give the girl her credit. She's a small business owner. She could have used it.
Speaker 3: I would have driven.
Speaker 4: Bethany does have pull. She does have pull. People do listen to her, and people do trust her opinion, So she would have said, these shoes are great, they fit awesome, but there's they're sold out. That would have driven a lot of traffic to the girl's page.
Speaker 2: So I think literally could have tagged the shoes and people could figured out that they could have go on to the site and looked for other shoes.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I think it could have helped the girl out. I mean, I'm not I'm not like Pat. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like a fervent anger towards it where some people do right where they're like so upset about it.
Speaker 3: I just think I could have I think I think it sucks. I think it was a bummer the poor girl could have.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're a small business owner, you need all the help you can get, really do. Yeah, oh that's my stance on it was a bit of a bummer.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a bummer.
Speaker 3: Got my hair looks crazy, sorry to anyone watching the video.
Speaker 4: I had a hat on, and then when I took the hat off because I look like a freak.
Speaker 3: Now I look like, okay, whatever, no one needs you don't.
Speaker 2: It looks completely fine. But the hat was it was too much on your head.
Speaker 1: It was too on your head, it was too many items on your head at once.
Speaker 4: And then I was going to put an eyepatch like marisot Pan and then I was going to do the mayritith Mark sleep mask where she wakes up because she scratched her corny or something.
Speaker 3: Remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or Heather Gay black Eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: Most days I feel like I'm doing everything right, but yet somehow I just feel off, you know what I mean? Like, then I wonder, how do I actually know if I'm getting the nutrients I need? And then I know things like low energy and that feeling of being kind of run down it can come from not getting the right nutrients consistently. And lord knows, I'm sure I have so many gaps in my nutrition with my busy schedule. And then when you think about teens or little kids, it's even harder because their needs are constantly changing. So basically I've been just winging it and just kind of guessing what I needed nutritionally or what my kids needed nutritionally. But that's what led me to first day. It's a daily multi vitem, and that just simplifies everything. It's two gummies, a day, so it's easy to say consistent. Like those two gummies a day make it so easy. I just pop them in right after breakfast. I'm good to go. And with First Day there are no added sugars, no artificial dies, nothing unnecessary. I really like that they're super transparent about their ingredients, and I like that they make different formulas for toddlers, kids, teens, and adults, so it's tailored to your stage of life. It's not like one size fits all. You can't be an adult giving a multi vitem into a kid and vice versa. You got to be consistent and do it for your age range.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Come on, So over a million families are using First Day and not only that, they have a forty five day money back guarantee and I love that. So for a limited time only, our listeners are getting an insane deal. Use code pink shade to get up to fifty seven percent off at first day dot com. That's up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift with code pink shade at first day dot Com. That's first day dot com and use code pink shade for up to fifty seven percent off and a free gift and after you purchase, they will ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them Pink Shade sent you.
Speaker 1: Thoughts.
Speaker 2: And I know you're going to have some strong feelings because I do that they have put on pause again. Oh my god, our girls in Miami.
Speaker 3: Insane, insane, insane, insane.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a franchise that, I mean, their worst episodes are better than other season's best episodes. So I cannot possibly understand how this happened. I mean, look, well, actually the only thing that I could understand is that if it's low ratings, I think, like seth any shows you posted, I mean, you put them on in the summertime.
Speaker 3: How can you put a show on in.
Speaker 4: The summertime and expect them to have, you know, ratings like that when people go on vacation and people aren't watching things in real time, and you know, it's.
Speaker 2: You save it up to watch later or get on the airplay Poe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: So it's not it's not a fair system for that show. You know, if it were a show that is must see television, appointment television, then it would work. But it's a show that's been off the air for so long. They moved it from Peacock to the Bravo. So it's a show that needed more support, and I don't think it could have with it just wouldn't have overcome that obstacle of bad timing. I think it was, you know, an error on Bronvo's part to not give them the support they needed.
Speaker 3: Which was a really great slot.
Speaker 4: But the fall, the fall time is an amazing slot. Everyone's back, kids are back to school, people are back. I mean, it's like the beginning of a school. It's the beginning of the year essentially. Right the summertime is like everyone's off, people are not work. No one really works during the summer. Everyone's doing things. So Miami didn't stand a chance in that way. I really I think that it was a big loss.
Speaker 1: I just hope.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, well, if it didn't make great ratings, then just keep it going and put it back on Peacock. We're still going to watch it, you know. But yeah, and then you've got freaking Lisa Hawkstey and getting arrested for being oh my god, mastermind, and I'm like, this is what we need.
Speaker 1: We're missing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so good and all of those women have so much stuff going on all the time.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know how it happened.
Speaker 4: I'm so bummed, And I mean, I'm hoping that, you know, Bravo has had a really good track record recently of keeping talent in the family, so, like I personally am manifesting marissof pad and appearances everywhere and in everything. You know, I think she's got a really great I think Marisol is probably one of their greatest talent in the sense of she doesn't have a long record of being problematic or rude or insulting, so she's got a great brand. You know, she's classy, she's funny, she's still cheeky with the alcohol, she's I mean, there's a lot there that they can use her for. So I'm hoping that they keep marisof high patent in the in the mix. Yeah, things like they've done with Kystein.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, great point.
Speaker 4: Dida Derinda has been used left and right. Derenda's another great, you know, character, great personality for them. So hopefully they you know, they keep Marisol in the family. I love Lisa Haxtein too. I think she's a doll. And then I love her in real life I love her.
Speaker 3: On the show. I think she's got so much going on all the time.
Speaker 4: Alexia, of course, is a gift that keeps on giving because every season something fucking happens to her.
Speaker 2: What's going on right now with her divorce with Todd?
Speaker 3: He and I mean they're they're together.
Speaker 1: I was really hoping you weren't going to say.
Speaker 3: That they're together. They're together. I don't like.
Speaker 1: That for her. And I mean, you know, they all surious.
Speaker 4: I mean, Marisol has uh, you know, without speaking out of turn, it seems like a new Todd has emerged.
Speaker 3: Okay, it seems like he's like things are really good right now. That's that's what I've gathered, that they are really really good. And you know, it took them a minute, but they're good. They're good.
Speaker 4: And I actually I have to say I met Todd when I was asked in Miami and we spoke a little bit.
Speaker 3: I stopped by their apartment. He's he couldn't have been nicer.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what else to say other than like I I was like, okay, this is a really pleasant kind person. I mean we spoke for like an hour, I don't know, but or less but I liked him, and you know, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it's trick.
Speaker 1: We should be filming this, We should be we should be filming it.
Speaker 4: I know he's he's like really taking care of himself. He's working out, you know, she's working out. Like they're like on this path of like just I don't know, it seems like they're in a good place.
Speaker 3: So that's all I can say.
Speaker 4: I know it's so hard because you watch these shows and you get glimpses of things, and sometimes those glimpses are hideous and horrible and like, oh my god, how could you either do that? How could you say that? How could you be with this person? How could you let them back in?
Speaker 3: How could you do that to your person?
Speaker 4: And then you meet them sort of and you're like, wow, Okay, well I guess I know that the camera doesn't lie. But also, here's what I'm seeing in real life, and this is very specific too, and it doesn't match up with you know, what I'm seeing on TV at all. So it's it's really hard. It's really really hard to as a housewife fan who's now become a friend, who a good amount of them I have just I give everyone a fair sort of blank slate at this point, and I almost try to ignore what I've seen on the show because it just doesn't make sense. Like Tamra Judge is a genuinely I mean, I don't care what anyone says. I know because I've spent time with her, I've had lunch with her.
Speaker 3: She's a really nice person, she really really is.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that I can done half of the things that she does on the show, you know, I don't because I don't. Because I don't, and I'm not gonna make any excuses. There's things that she says and does and I'm like, girl, what the fuck is wrong? Sorry, we can curse here, right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, girl, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's not cool, that's not nice. But at the same rate, when I talk to her and I see her and I see that there's like a real cool kind of girl there, I'm kind of aware of, like, well, they're in a pressure cooker of a show, and you know, you.
Speaker 3: Got to keep it going.
Speaker 1: Somebody's kind to stir it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And at the end of the day, we as an audience or the network or both we reward bad behavior, and it's funny how right we reward bad behavior, We reward shady reads, we reward you know, aggressive confrontation. We reard passive aggressive confrontation. So it's kind of like, if you're a housewife, you're damned. If you do any you're damned if you don't. If you try to be on a self improvement journey and not be the same bit you were.
Speaker 3: Last year, you're boring.
Speaker 4: And if you are a bigger bitch in last season, we say she's locked in. So it's like what, what right, It's like what what does a person do?
Speaker 3: So I don't know, It's it's all kind of crazy, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of shows that you're you're not watching, are you you're not?
Speaker 1: Also you're not watching The Valley?
Speaker 3: Is that right? I'm not watching The Valley. I heard it incredibly.
Speaker 4: I live in the Valley, so I think the only time I'll ever want it is if I'm on it.
Speaker 3: And I'm kidding. I think.
Speaker 4: Uh, I've heard it's very toxic. I've heard it's like gross toxic, like mean and like ow and like this hurts.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Maybe last season it was a little bit like that. This season is a little more of we're kind of locking in on how much we don't like Danny because Jacks is not around.
Speaker 1: For us to you know, Jax is always the focus of the bad behavior.
Speaker 2: Well, Jack's not around because he's been in and out of rehab and he was basically kicked off the show for being abusive, and so it's lighter because he's not there. But now we're focused on Danny because he's such a piece of shit. So that's that's been fun via the new villain. I think you would like it, but I think that you also went on a late vander Pump Rules journey.
Speaker 4: No, I've never been I've never seen an episode of the OG. I saw the reboot because I'm friends with Natalie, okay, and I didn't finish seeing it, unfortunately, But I did start it and I really did like it.
Speaker 3: But it's just, I mean, I'm very weird.
Speaker 4: Shows unusual, you know, so I have to finish vandom pump roles.
Speaker 3: But I think, you know, if I were to start a show.
Speaker 4: I think The Valley is doable because it's not that many seasons in right, Like I could never start Summerhouse at this point, Like I could never start that I could never I know too much.
Speaker 2: You and I are the only two Bravo fans in the world that don't watch Summerhouse. And every time I sit down to record with somebody out about Bravo, I tell them we're not There's no Carl, there's no Lindsay, there's no I don't care about West Amanda, I don't care about the city.
Speaker 1: I don't care, and I'm sorry, and you can judge me and be mean to me about it, but it's not my jam.
Speaker 2: And I was so happy when you said you yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you know, I feel like I think either I wrote it to you or either I said I forget. But I'm unburdened by the anchors of.
Speaker 3: Not watching it.
Speaker 4: But what I will say is that the clips and the previews are really interesting because I get to be entertained by the clips, but I'm not emotionally attached to it. However, I will say I struggle a lot with watching even just the clips, because I don't like I don't know what this says about me as a person, but I struggle with watching men behave badly on TV. I don't find it entertaining. It's not entertainment. To watch men be toxic.
Speaker 2: For me for me, Okay, so you can't watch The Valley, take that off your list?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, because, like so when I see Kyle spend an entire season screaming at.
Speaker 3: His wife through clips, just this is just what I'm seeing online.
Speaker 4: People are posting clips about what a And again, you know, the Bravo fan base loves you one day and they hate you the next, right, all it takes this one episode.
Speaker 3: He is a piece of shit. How dare he?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Amanda, run run, run, run you poor girl. And now all of a sudden, he's a savior. He's a class act. He's handling it all correctly. And West goes from being the man. He's adorable, he's a teddy bear. This is all what I'm gathering. Even when I went to the Reality salegate party for NBC, it was a small boat of like, I don't know, twenty content creators or you know, and then Kyle on DJ Deck whatever, Duranda, k Shastain and West and West was the man of the hour. He was funny, he was charming, he was co hosting with Ki Shastain. It was like, oh wow, this guy's fabulous and now he has persona on Granda times a thousand. It's just like it is such an acid trip to run through public opinion for these dudes, it's insane. So that's been kind of fascinating to watch him be like mister lovable and mister congeniality, and everyone thinks he's cute and hot and funny and great, and his little beer belly was adorable to a lot of people. And now it's like he's discussing I look at his belly. It's like, well, all of you guys thought it was like a hot dad bob like two minutes ago. So it goes to show you it's not about how a person looks, it's about how you feel about them.
Speaker 1: So you also can't watch Southern charm.
Speaker 4: I well you know, okay, wait, wait, let's slow down. Now, let's slow down. I can't watch other charm. But I will tell you there's something about those boys from the trailers, from the clips, but I don't hate.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I don't know why, but.
Speaker 4: There's something about Craig is easy on the eyes, so I could probably just for that. I can maybe forgive it. Austin looks like a lovable sort of oath and then Shep I would. I think I'd want to impersonate him. I think I could get Shepp down show. So I think I think you could do.
Speaker 2: Such a good Craig because Craig's nice, is there?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, he's got a nasal voice. Oh but you know yeah yeah yeah, So I think Southern charm I could probably I could if I had to like endure men behaving badly. I think it would be that because for some reason, there's like a there's a there's like a bounciness that those boys have.
Speaker 3: They was like, yeah, let's go get a.
Speaker 4: Drink, and I'm like, okay, maybe I can kind of get into that.
Speaker 2: You want to h Yes, of course, yeah, yeah, you know, Southerners we got to stick together. I mean every archetyc on that show I've I've dated or wanted to date, or they dumped me or cheated on me. I mean, it's all this. It's the same archetype over and over and over. And then of course you've got miss Patricia and you, which I've heard.
Speaker 4: Is I've heard, yes, people have told me that I would I would get a kick out of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would she's sort of the the Mama Elsa of you know.
Speaker 3: What a what a high comparison? What a Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Mama also is a little more blunt, but Miss Patricia is just she just calls these guys out. She'd be like, what what's wrong with you? I mean she tells the women like what why are you accepting that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Okay, So she's not a boy. She's not like an apologizer of men.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's half and half.
Speaker 2: And I think you would love Madison Lacroix just because she's she's the.
Speaker 3: One that's like beautiful. I mean everybody out yeah, okay, so that what I jump.
Speaker 4: But she's also again beautiful, like I can't even I mean again, I don't know what her personality is, but every time she shows up on my Instagram, I'm like, God, is there like a pretty I mean, she's just so pretty, that's the way to put it.
Speaker 1: She's got like a crooked mouth when she smiled.
Speaker 3: I love the crooked mouth. I love it. I love it. It's so charming.
Speaker 1: She's so cute.
Speaker 2: Last season she moved into her new house and I was just like, oh my god, it's like millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: And it's just a charge.
Speaker 3: It's just at a girl.
Speaker 2: She's cute and her husband's hot, and you know, and I heard she's getting a spin off show. Actually, she and another person that like helps run her salon. The two of them are getting a little spin off show about their.
Speaker 3: That but a micro drama or is it a full show?
Speaker 4: Because you know how they announce that they're doing like little micro dramas, like sixty second episodes of things, which I'm like, okay, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I think that's what the kids do now, Miguel, I think they're called verticals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, vertical shorts. Yeah, yeah, they're big in LA right now.
Speaker 1: Because you watch them on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I'm too old for that.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I can barely watch my own programs now. I got to watch sixty second shows like it's just not good for my eighty HD. Okay, now we're going to talk about a show that you are watching, Yes, Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, sooch I'm loving it. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna just kind of run through the key points of what happened on this episode, and where we start is Kelly is talking to her mom at the at the Chicken Place about her ex not letting the kids film on TV because we did get to see them before and now we can only see the older one who is.
Speaker 1: With a different dad.
Speaker 2: But also she's eighteen, and she's saying, you know, he won't let me film with the kids, which is she's I like how it's breaking that fourth wall. She's saying, like, it's part of my life and it's my job, and I can't have my kids on the TV because he won't. He's just doing that to hurt me financially mentally. And she's still dealing with this. When we first met her, she was dealing with this. Now she's still dealing with this. But she's got a secret boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Which I just saw too. I was like, good. And they've been dating for.
Speaker 2: A year, I know, and his name is Jarvis or Tony, but neither one of those are his names.
Speaker 1: So we don't know what's love it.
Speaker 3: I think it's great. I think Kelly in some weird way. I mean, I kind of love her. I kind of find her. I don't know, I find her oddly. I don't know. If charming is the right word.
Speaker 4: But I'm entertained by her. I'm amused by her. She amuses me.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on the consistent dying of the dog? Hot pink? That dog looks it looks ill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't something they write about that, write about that? Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I free, but you know what I will tell you though, way, I'm being a hypocrite because yesterday I was walking home and I saw a dog with a tiny white dog with a pink tail, just the tail, and I was like, Okay, that's kind of adorable because it looks like a little like a unicorn or something. But in general, the whole dog being blinked out like that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I could do all that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't enjoy it.
Speaker 3: The dog looks like he's in pain.
Speaker 1: The dog is not thrilled. Not the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, hashtag save Kelly's dog. I know what's the dog's name.
Speaker 2: Let's just say Coco because generally dogs are named cocoure.
Speaker 3: So it's like free Coco. Hashtag free Coco. Yeah, I agree, Coco needs to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, the girls meet and they discuss why or what is the reason that kay Michelle thinks everyone's plotting on her. So his last episode, cay Michelle starts crying and says, like, I know that you guys are plotting on me.
Speaker 1: And this sort of came.
Speaker 2: Because Porscha made a big deal about some oysters at dinner, saying they were not smelly like vaginas and all this stuff. And so when we watched that, knowing no information, we were all like, what is Porscha doing?
Speaker 1: Like it's weird.
Speaker 2: Nobody at the table seemed to understand except Drew what she was doing. But kay Michelle took it as a subliminal message that Porscha was saying, Hey, the story that was out about you seven years ago, I'm gonna I'm gonna say it or whatever. So first of all, I think that if that is what was happening, that's horrible to bring up something that was said about an x seven years ago.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just someone's like his body, and yeah, it's not cute, funny or interesting.
Speaker 3: I really don't like it.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it either, And so that is now why came Michelle, Like, you're saying when you get on these shows, you have to like play the game and up the ante to stay on and stir it up and everything.
Speaker 1: Cay Michelle obviously wasn't aware of that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: I think that's sort of her main problem is, like, now, hold on, now, I thought we were real friends, and now I can see you're plotting with somebody else. But that's how the show works, and she didn't know. She didn't know.
Speaker 4: Well, you know if the weirdest part to me is that it looks someone said this online and I wish I knew who it was. I give credit to it, but that it looks like there's a gap and like a lot has been taken out. She had a very strong emotional reaction very quickly. So something isn't lining up.
Speaker 3: You know, okay, And I don't think it's because they're trying to like. I think it was Candas.
Speaker 4: I think Candace was on a podcast with someone Candace Zillard Bassett from Patna, and I think they were saying she was I think it was her that was saying that it looks like something's missing. And obviously they've got they filmed twelve hours a day or whatever, crazy hours. It is so there's no possible way they have to push these shot points through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have to, there's no other way. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I'm not claiming the producer for being malicious. I think it's just about getting the moving the story forward. Yes, so something looks like it's missing because she had a really strong visceral reaction almost immediately, So I don't know, mind you. She did say that it's triggering for her that she has not healed, So I mean, I kind of I'm on Ky Michelle's side.
Speaker 3: For this one.
Speaker 4: And as much as I like Porsia, because I do, and I think Porscha's an exceptional housewife. I think she's beautiful. I think she's funny. I think she's honest. Well, I think she's I don't know, honest is the perfect word I would say she's. Yeah, Yeah, I'm not trying to shade her. I don't think she's un necessarily a liar, but I I think Porsche is a strategist.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's a great word for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Porscha's a strategist, and I think that she can be honest.
Speaker 3: About certain parts of her life.
Speaker 4: But I don't necessarily think Porsha's a housewife that just shows up and lets the camera film her real life.
Speaker 3: I think she's aware of the name of the game. And Porscha looks like she drops seeds places. Porscha shady. Porsche's a great housewife, you know, yes, yes, yes, we have a right you know.
Speaker 4: So for a long time we were watching housewives just live their lives and watch the chaos naturally ensue because of large personalities or because of personal storylines. And now we're aware that housewives have to move certain pieces in certain places to get you to react in certain ways so that it feels organic. And Porsche is one of the housewives that has been around long enough that knows that she pushes this with her left hand and kicks that with her right foot, it'll fall into place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got Porscha's got this kind of this dueling storyline here where she's got this guy, Mike, who's so hot and he really wants to have kids, and.
Speaker 1: She says, for her, it's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to be pregnant, she doesn't want to have a physically herself have another baby. But there's this also this a woman that she's dating Sway, who also is very interested, and when her sister was like, well, but Sway also wants a baby, so what's you know? If that's the deal breaker with Mike, that has to be the deal breaker with Sway. And she says, Sway can have the baby. I don't have to have the baby, and then you know, we get you know, well, you can give me one of your eggs. And then later Shemia says, they say to me a sister, I was like, why is everybody swapping eggs?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: I thought it's interesting because we do know in real time at least last time I checked, Portia is with Sway, and yeah, Sway seems to be real rich.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, Sway has a swagger that I'm like, Okay, I could see the attraction of Sway. Sway's got a thing. I'm into whatever Sways. I like Sways. What I'm trying to say, I like, I'm into the whole thing again. Because of my opinion about how Porscha moves. As much as I love her, I'd struggle to connect with whether what's real and what's not I do I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you know, I don't know I don't know. I don't know how much of it is real. I don't know how much of it is.
Speaker 1: It's a wait and see, I guess.
Speaker 2: But with Porsia, you know, she married Simon and that continues to be brought up, that he was Fallen's husband and whatnot. She married Simon and that didn't work out well for her.
Speaker 1: I mean it did.
Speaker 2: She got a big house, but that didn't last very long. Dinnis didn't last very long, you know. So she sort of loves them and leaves them, or they love them and leave her.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something about poor SHA's track record or history that makes me just go. I can't place it.
Speaker 3: I can't. There's something indiscernible.
Speaker 4: About Porsche to me that I'm like, I'm I struggle to stay connected to her personal storylines. I find portion to be a formidable opponent in confrontation and in moving the pieces along because she's such an expert player. But when it comes to her real life, I struggle because it's sort of.
Speaker 1: You know, they're her real life, really.
Speaker 3: I kind of I kind of don't. I kind of don't. I kind of say something.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit yeah, which I yearn for a Porsche that feels not like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see, well you have that you're yearning.
Speaker 2: Shemiah talks to Kelly that she's worried. So she's got they've been on the surrogacy journey and she has one last male embryo and she's going to try with the new surrogate.
Speaker 1: And I mean that.
Speaker 2: Is so stressful, Like the I could feel that stress because it's so important to her husband to want to have a male child. And then she says Gerald also doesn't really love her acting because there was a love scene and then we see him on camera say, oh, I thought she did great in that, but she said, but then he said he didn't like it. And when she goes in to talk to the circusy coordinator, who also was a surrogate for her at one time, she says, oh, Gerald doesn't come in here to see me anymore. Wise in a year and she says he didn't like to be on the cameras. And so I hate that for Shemiah that I think she's wanted to be a housewife for so long that now, let me tell you something, I think one of the most fascinating, fascinating things about Shamia is the immense wealth that she has. But I had no idea how, we had no idea how freaking wealthy she is.
Speaker 3: She lives well.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something funny. A couple of weeks to go and watch What Happens Live. She was on with a I think it was it was Rosie because it was the Frank sinatram person. Her husband was behind the bar. It was Rosie, That's who she was on with.
Speaker 3: Made me to watch Rhode Island just for Frank Sinatra in person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this week they go and see him perform, and uh and.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Andy made a comment about Samia being the h VAC Queen of Rhode Island and they kind of looked and then and then they were like what Yeah, because she's husband owns all the HVAC and all of Rhode Island, even though he's from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I was like, SiZ hasn't so rich, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's big. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're rocking and rolling, So all right, let's see Kelly and her daughter.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I.
Speaker 4: Really like Simi as a housewife. I know that people are there's I've been seeing some mixed reviews online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, let me start with this. I love this season. I'm loving the season, and I love that it feels different. I don't want old Atlanta back because it's not it's not happened like there, you know what I'm saying, Like, at some point you have to just let things go and try new things.
Speaker 3: I like this dynamic.
Speaker 4: It has enough of Old Atlanta and the sense that it's fun and they're jovial and they had a lot of like it's cheeky and sexy and kind of splashy, but it's real and there's real relationship drama. There's real family drama, and there's real friend drama that it looks organic of.
Speaker 3: You know. Shemiah looks hurt. Yeah, you know, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I agree with you and all that. These are very good points.
Speaker 4: You know, I think the season's great. But so basically, I'm into Shamiah.
Speaker 3: For the show. I am oh me too.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely into Shamia for the show. So let's see. Portia goes on the date with Sway. We find out that she met Sway. Sway says we met ten years ago, and when they asked Porsia, she doesn't want to commit to that timeline. She was like, I don't know, eight nine, ten, And then she does say it was a little bit of an overlap with Dennis, so that's why she doesn't want to say the actual timeline was. Sway says she wants to lock it down and she wants to have a baby in the next year, which is interesting because we do see them in real time together. So now this was too.
Speaker 3: Sway recently on like Instagram or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, on a private plane, of course. Okay, it was all there walking up her and the kids and they're all getting on the private plane and going somewhere. Yeah, so this was very very interesting to me. Faedra hosts a healing waters event at her house. Okay, she has floats in the pool where everybody floats. Faedra is apparently, in addition to being a lawyer and a funeral director, is a reiki master and a healing flute player.
Speaker 3: That's incredible and.
Speaker 1: What can't you do?
Speaker 3: But it speaks. It speaks to.
Speaker 4: Faja's longevity in Bravo after's some pretty controvertr shoal actions.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's she will never go down.
Speaker 4: She's she's because she's gotten nineteen certifications.
Speaker 3: So every time you think she's out, she's gonna be like, no.
Speaker 4: Baby, I'm going to rake you, heal you back to that fruition and I, oh my god, there is a girl I have to send it to you. There's a girl that does Phager's reactions. She does like phagre and every confessional oh.
Speaker 3: With the lips. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was like, this girl is good. I'll have to find an intent to you. But yeah, Phatres is another gift that keeps on giving. Truly, she's another gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 2: When she when those people came into her house, she's like in her flowing robes and she's like, welcome, We're going to have you know, these Lashi martinis. Everything's organic, she kept saying, even the beat, everything's organic, free range.
Speaker 1: You meet. It was amazing.
Speaker 4: In Perfect Strangers, Nine Perfect Strangers seating a retreat is incredible.
Speaker 2: And so kay Michelle can't get in the water because she's got like wounds and she's going to have to go back to get this other surgery. Porscha's half naked. Everyone's marveling at her ass. I mean, Cynthia is like Porscha's asses ass, and she said her ass is not like two cheeks, it's like two asses. And I gotta say, Porscha's body is it is a marvel.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was about to tell you I don't want to be that guy that's like aggling, but I mean last episode or the episode before that, Shemiah was in the thong and I was like, this is this is a I mean, this is a feat an embarrassment of riches. Yes, these women are just beautiful and gorgeous and sexy and hot, like it is really kind of awesome to see these fabulous women just be hot on camera like every episode. Like, I don't know another franchise. I mean, I think a lot of the franchises the women are beautiful, right, but in terms of actual sex appeal, Atlanta's just got it.
Speaker 3: Really, They've got it down.
Speaker 4: Miami had it too, because alexis a bombshell and Lisa Hawxein is so fun and sexy and I know a lot of guys that are into Larsa Hippen big time.
Speaker 3: You know, like a lot of men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there's a couple of franchise, but Miami and Atlanta have that that heat that just you can't really, you don't get on the other shows.
Speaker 2: Oh So Drew arrives and she's early for the event, and Cynthia says, Drew, your condition is improving every day. And I was like, huh, And they do a flashback to Drew saying that her chronic lateness is a condition called time blindness.
Speaker 1: Zerie, are you hearing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Wait, you know, I was hoping you were going to bring up do it at some point because I'm like talking about her at any time, and like at any of any day. I'm just going to pause Atlanta really quickly as the guest who's like, I'm just gonna I'm gonna take over for a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Were your thoughts on Beverly Hills? What were you? What did you think? Where are you?
Speaker 4: I haven't moved as much as the season was bizarre, for you know, ninety percent of it, I was locked the fuck in for the last ten percent and I'm almost wishing we would have started at that last ten and seeing where it could have gone because there are so many cliffhangers. For me, I'm emotionally invested now because I have questions where are you?
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. I loved Erica's new boyfriend, Journey. I hope that we can see him because he just seems so opposite of her, which will be great. I enjoyed that Kyle you know is, admitted that she was in a relationship with Morgan, even though she never says Morgan. And I thought Durie was angry, beyond angry, just just never just never, never put off the gas, angry, just just just keeping it going. And I don't enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I you know, I am, I am a a minority here. I really I really could.
Speaker 4: Not find myself not staring at Durit the whole season, just because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Yeah, I was interested by person. Yeah, and some people were really, like to the point where they really didn't want to watch it, like it wasn't even fun for them anymore, which I understand because I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I've felt that way for other seasons of other shows. But I could not get over Jurith's relentless, boundless energy to react and defend and commit. I couldn't get over it.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is boundless, this woman, whatever is, She's unraveling. And I mean that as someone who feels.
Speaker 3: Badly for her. I know, no one does.
Speaker 4: People have a hard time feeling badly for someone who's spending frivolously, and I understand that. I get that, But I do feel badly for her.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. I just do. Well, I know why.
Speaker 4: She's got two fucking kids, and she can't tell that she's losing her mind. She can't tell that she's she can't see it. She cannot see it and see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can't see it, you know.
Speaker 4: And I do find that interesting. I do find someone unseelf aware. I just I don't know. I have a soft spot for Derey in some way, but I couldn't get over as an entertainment standpoint. Then, like you said, the foot on the gas, the pedal to the metal man, Wow, it.
Speaker 3: Was I mean that reunion. She must have been like that for ten hours.
Speaker 2: She she's yeah, I mean swat she kept going. And I loved Rachel Zoe's. In addition, I thought the new Sutton Brown I think is interesting. I know people felt like she was kind of boring, but I'm like, every season can't be like what Durik just every season can't be a banger. Sometimes your life is dull a little bit, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also again and Browns and Strack is a perfect example of when you're locked in, you're either iconic or you're hated for it.
Speaker 3: When you decide to change and say, well, I find I won't get drunk.
Speaker 4: And she really made an effort, and she made a concerted effort to shift her behavior and her reactions, and now she's boring to some people. It's like, wow, you guys are just nothing makes you happy. There's eight six women on the show. Seven women on the show. Let them take turns. You know, I'm a fan. I'm a fan of what it's doing to her. I'm cool with it, you know.
Speaker 3: I was fascinated to see her sort of between you, Me and the lamp post secretly revel in Amanda being the kicking bag. Yeah, she even joined in on the bandwag and she's like, don't be a whimp.
Speaker 4: And it's like, sweetheart, you got tears in your eyes when Juri pressed you a couple of seasons ago.
Speaker 3: Let's not get it twisted. You let them mouse go.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, you you have a very low threshold for input, so let's not pretend all of a sudden, now that you're like one of the cool kids who can take it, you know, come on, let's let's slow down here.
Speaker 1: Miguel's giving it, and Miguel's given a history lesson.
Speaker 4: Well you know what's happening to me, And I'm gonna just be honest with you. I think my first year of like content creation, I was so nervous.
Speaker 3: To say wrong. Yes, I was so afraid, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not an inherently mean person, So I am not worried about now that I'm like let my guard down of saying something I'm gonna regret because I know that nothing I'm going to say is inherently mean. But now now that I've sort of relaxed into myself, I'm like, let me just be a little bit more honest and be like, girl, be fucking for real.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Yes, yes, for real? Like what come on? Man?
Speaker 4: Like stop it enough to quote the prophetic Taylor Armstrong, enough, remember I remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna finish up with Atlanta because I know you have to go. So what we're gonna after the after the meditation and sound bath and the breaking healing, and they almost drowned Shmia.
Speaker 1: After all that, after all that, they.
Speaker 2: Sit down to this organic everything's organic, organic, organic meal. And I love when the ladies cay Michelle starts explaining what her issue is really with Portia and Withdrew. And I love that Phaedra is like, I have a sound ordinance in my neighborhood. There's a sound ordinance.
Speaker 3: It brought us back to real life for a second.
Speaker 2: Hilarious, And I love I love that Angela Oakley's over there going like, why does anybody ever tell me anything? And then she look over it at Phaedra while they're fighting and.
Speaker 1: Go, is this organic? So good? Hilarious?
Speaker 3: By the way, we haven't spoken about ed Lo Oakley.
Speaker 2: I'm upset, love love love her. I didn't love her last season, but I like her now.
Speaker 4: I think our HOA stands for Real Housewives orbiting Angela because to me, she is the perfect new sort of queen.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I love her husband.
Speaker 3: I love her. I think he's great.
Speaker 4: I think he's funny. And I'm still having recovered from last season when he said, why y'all talking to me? Of y'all got husband's bringing the husband or something along the lines of like anybody else got a husband here A.
Speaker 3: Kind of got you there.
Speaker 2: I've told this before, but when the new season started, when she was on it, and I was just watching it in my living room and my husband walks through as he does and sometimes makes comments on the stupid crap I'm watching. And he walks through, and he goes, he backs up and goes, is that Charles Oakley's because he's a.
Speaker 1: Huge basketball fan.
Speaker 2: And I go, yeah, I go, he's married to that one who's a new cast member.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: He's just like I can't believe this, Like legend of basketball is on that.
Speaker 1: I go, see, be get some good.
Speaker 4: People, no kidding, And people don't really like fans, Like the people that aren't sports fans don't realize the legend that he is massive sports fans that are like, you know, yeah, understand the context of some of these husbands that have been on the show reality shows, and it's a big deal. Yes, Martina on Miami Martinez Listen. As problematic as she might be for some of the things that she's tweeted and expressed and whatever, you cannot take away her legendary impact.
Speaker 3: As an athlete, not as a female athlete as an athlete. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I wonder if their marriage will last if she's not on the show.
Speaker 3: Julie, I believe, I actually kind of believe it. Will you do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, you have insight?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the things, the things that ky Michelle is mad about are okay. She gives this list about the plotting. She says, my first encounter with you, Portia, was you telling another woman she slept with the married man at the BT wards. Then I was in the er and you made a comment about my miscarriage, and I think you're trying.
Speaker 1: To expose me.
Speaker 2: And ky Michelle says you have a spirit of exposure, which was hilarious. And then Phadria says what about black and uh, and then that's what Drew gets all mad and says, you keep black sname out of your mouth. Blah blah blah, and they start talking about yodeling, and then they start going back and forth and that's when Fatri says, no noise ordinance. But at the last ky Michelle and then starts talking about this last public X she had this guy named Nach which was on a show that I didn't watch, but people know who he is, and por She's like, yeah, I dated him, but I wasn't dating him at the same time, and you and I weren't friends. Why would I have to tell you? So that I kind of understand. If Porscha wasn't friends with Kye Michelle at the time, she doesn't have to tell her later I dated your guy. Yeah, I agree, we didn't overlap. We weren't friends at the time. And then everybody we get a clip of all the women going, man, it is kind of girl coach, she should have said it, and Faeder goes, Porsha and I used to date the same guy, but we talked about it, and the producer asked her. She goes, Nope, nope, you'll have to get Porscha to tell you. I was like, well, no, I want to know that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's like the second time that Phager sort of put her foot down. Remember she said something else recently in a confessional that was like, I'm not going to explain it to you, Like she's sort of settled into her new status of like.
Speaker 3: I've been here a long motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Time and I'm not telling you.
Speaker 2: And then back at the table before we get this explosion at the end, Porscha is saying to Cay Mischelle, you know what it is. I think you're just too like, you're too sensitive to be in this group. And Fadre says, well, I think that we've established here, and Faeder tries to like calm it down. And Kelly, who has not spoken for thirty minutes and she came and crying because she's upset. Kelly blurts out, oh, I think what we've established this Portia has fucked every Nigerian in Atlanta. And she's sitting next to Portia and Porsha's like what and she goes nuts and then then she says again, Kelly, fuck this married man that she met on the airpane blah blah blah. And Kelly starts putting her drink in her face, going play with me, play with me, And I was like, oh no, now we see production. These two bodyguards get in and Porsia says, you know, she fucked that married preacher and she looks at Faeder and Padri goes.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't get better than this, It really doesn't get better than this.
Speaker 2: It's a married preacher and that pa because nobody else has backed her up. Nobody else, even Kelly said, and watch what Happens live, I still don't know who she's talking about. I wish she would just say a name because I don't know who it is.
Speaker 3: But doesn't that imply that, like there could be many No.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I don't think so I think she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't see her on watching it up as life, So I don't know the context. So wait, Kelly said, I wish you would give me a name, meaning tell me the name of the person you're insinuating.
Speaker 3: I had text with Yeah, she was like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I still to this day, do not know who she thinks I met on an airplane that I screwed after the BET Awards. I have no idea who this person is. It did not happen. It's completely my I guess asking.
Speaker 4: I guess in my mind. It's like if I know that I'm not really sleeping around, it wouldn't matter if you gave me a name or not, because I know that I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: So I guess it means I am out and about and I'm allowed to. I'm single. Who the buck cares?
Speaker 4: But give me some context as to like who you think it could be, and then I can at least clear the situation and tell you that's a friend, or that's my friend's manager, or that's my.
Speaker 2: Now she's saying it's a mare preacher. Yeah, And Phaedra and Nods Goes and uh Adrian Forshaw are not new to this. They are true to this. They've been around for a long time and they know that it's Behooves. Both of them just sort of just sort of have an alliance ky. Michelle did say on Watching What Happens Live that she was she's very close with Phaedra and also with Kelly, and that she and her husband have been out with Kelly and the new man and that he's great.
Speaker 3: How was that? How was Michelle on Watch What Happens Live? I haven't seen any.
Speaker 1: First of all, she looks completely different.
Speaker 2: She had them like glasses like this, like big giant like ekle glasses.
Speaker 3: She had like a red wig or a red dress on her.
Speaker 2: She looked very different, which is kind of shows. I love people that could really like change their looks so much that you don't recognize them.
Speaker 1: She was great, she was quick, she was funny.
Speaker 3: Andy heard Andy really enjoys her.
Speaker 2: He did enjoy her, and she was talking about her dentist husband now he can't have She doesn't like that he wears his scrubs because women can see the outline of his manhood. And she goes, Andy, it's down to his knee and he's like slinging it around.
Speaker 1: He's very blessed, he's very girthy, and.
Speaker 2: He kept She kept on and Andy goes, I'm sorry, did you say down to his knee? And she goes, yes, she goes and it's just like it's he needs to wear support underwear, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And Andy's like, are you taking any new dental patients in Atlanta? And she thought that was hilarious And it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of obsessed with each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so it was good. It was very good good, and it made it made me like her more.
Speaker 3: It did oh good.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think that, And I think that also helps when when Andy gives you the sort of like I'm into you and I'm amused by you, because when Andy's sunshine is on you, it feels very warm, and when he's not having it, he's not having it and you can see it.
Speaker 3: I watch it have I I think he's pretty. His face is like a poem.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you can tell, and he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Tell like I am totally. I love his obsession with Stacy from Potomac. He just adores her. He thinks that she's like just a toy, like a shiny toy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm glad he loves k Michelle. I think Michelle is great on the show. I think she's really interesting. I think she's I can't even compare her to anyone else we've had recently, which I like. I like when the housewife comes on the show and I'm like you, there's no one like you. That is my favorite feeling.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's why I fell in love with Bronwyn. When she came on Salt Lake City. I was like, we are not playing with the same fucking toys we've had before. Bronwin is her own universe.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see single Bronwin a great Yeah. Okay, Miguel, tell everybody where they can.
Speaker 2: Follow you to see all of what you're doing. Your hilarious impersonations, and uh so I'm hearing now that your personations are getting a little more edgy, a.
Speaker 4: Little little bit more. I think I'm having a little bit more fun with them. You know, my Mauricio is certainly pushing the envelope a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so that's kind of cool. I yeah, I think I'm having a little bit more fun now.
Speaker 4: I think now I'm like, well, you know, I know that I mean it from a good place. The people that are watching it know it. So now I think I can just relax a little bit.
Speaker 3: But honestly, in my in.
Speaker 4: My defense, I think even from the beginning, I was still pretty I was still pretty cheeky.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was speaking.
Speaker 1: You're cheeky, but you're never mean, you know, I never mean.
Speaker 4: You know, someone Erica Jane said the same thing when I saw her. I filmed The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. I went to Kyle's house and you know, like I met a bunch of the housewives and not for the white party and Erica. You know, I went up to Erica and I said, you know, nice to meet you. When it was because she goes, I know who you are. I think your videos are great, and she said, and your videos are very funny, but they don't have a they have a bite to them, but they're never mean.
Speaker 3: And I think that's hard to do.
Speaker 1: I think that that was a compliment.
Speaker 3: I really and especially from her because she's a showman.
Speaker 4: I'm a showman dirt, So on my Instagram where you can follow me from my impersonations that are amazing.
Speaker 3: Then tik talk Miguel on the score the Seattle.
Speaker 2: Okay, As I always say, don't hang up and I will talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here, thank you for having me.