Speaker 1: The show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Corilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now. It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Show sign.
Speaker 3: All right. There's a petition going around that is asking Gavin Newsom to stop platforming the evil right? Is that the right tactic to take. We're gonna talk about that and so much more on today's Carell Cast. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Courell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the cral Cast. I am Carell. Happy Monday, the twenty fourth of March. This is my Saint Patrick's Day shirt that I did not wear last Monday. I forgot. This is the last Saint Patrick's Day that Andrew and I celebrated together at Clancy's in Long Beach. We did a remote from there and this shirt they gave us to celebrate the two thousand and one, and so this one, I want to feel closer to Andy. Sometimes I put this on, and so so I put it on. I hope you're having a grand and glorious Monday, the twenty fourth of March. March is flying by, Spring is here. It's already a heat wave, going to be ninety this week in Las Vegas. If you've got your pool gear, come on by. There's a petition going around from the Democrats that's asking Gavin Newsom to stop platforming people like Charlie Kirk, Steve Banyon and all these other people that he is bringing on his new podcast where he says he has difficult conversations with the right and he thinks this is the way to find some common ground or to air out issues or grievances, and most Democrats think it's horrifying and abhorrent and shouldn't be done. So I started thinking about this, like, what is the way, you know? And I mean you can't ignoring them won't make them go away, and dismissing them just completely and saying they don't have any points, they're ignorant, they're idiots, they have no IQ, they're cult members. That hasn't worked either, So what is it that would work? And I started, Yes, it is afternoon where James is, Good morning, Bbetta, and everyone in the YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correl chatroom please like and subscribe the video on Instagram, on YouTube, patreon dot com forward slash Really Correl. You are my patrons and I love you, all right, So what is the way? What is the thing to do? And I started thinking about this and I said, okay, let's look at some of their key issues that Gavin and his guest are talking about. I said, because that's what's getting lost here, you know, with Charlie Kirk being the messenger or Steve Banyon being the messenger or whoever being the messenger to liberals, the message is completely lost because of the source. Just like to the right, our message is completely lost because of the source. So do we want to be then? Well I don't. So I started looking you know at the issues. What are the huge big issues, How are these people gaining power and what is it they stand for? So I started looking at that. The first thing, Let's take vaccines. Everyone thinks RFK junior is a nut, and vaccines are in the news right now because the measles outbreak in Texas is probably going to take two to five years to contain. It would have not spread had people been vaccinated. But because of this new MAGA movement against vaccines, many people didn't have their children vaccinated. In fact, there was a woman with three children that lost one to measles. They died and she actually said I still wouldn't get my kids vaccinated. So they're crazy, But are they now? See? I am in a very unique situation to talk about vaccine safety because I stand before you someone who's had the worst nine days of my life. And I have watched my husband die, a generation of friends die. I have taken vaccines my whole life, and yet the Shingricks vaccine from Glaxo smith Klein has ruined my life. Ruined it because last week, eight days ago, when Cedar's got the referral from my doctor and called to set me up at their ALS clinic, and I heard the words ALS. My medical monster went crazy, crying NonStop almost for four days the minute I'd get off air, watching every muscle in my body, calling doctor, countless research online, going to bed, crying because of ember that no one is going to keep her with them twenty four to seven like I do, and all of the fears that you would have if you suddenly thought within two to four years you were going to be dead. And that's what that one phone call from Cedars did to me because of the muscle festiculations that I'm having after the shot. They subsequently called seven days after to explain that the doctor wanted to see me at that clinic because she's there more, and that she's only at the other clinic one day a week, so they could get me in two weeks sooner at the ALS clinic versus two weeks later at the neuromuscular clinic. I took the two weeks later. I said, I'm not going near the ALS clinic until, you know, if I ever have a diagnosis. But those seven days between the saying they were going to book me there and the explanation have been the worst of my life. Oh my God, I'm not done yet. I haven't made a movie. I don't want to leave my friends and family. I don't want to leave Ember. And it's really made me appreciate the life I have. I'll tell you that, with my exercise and all of that. And so I'm here to tell you I do not believe the Shingricks vaccine should be on the market. I don't care how many people it helps. It's a vaccine for something that only thirty three percent of people will get. It's a vaccine for something that is treatable and curable and usually non lethal. And the side effects are not just affecting me. I have found thousands of people online, thousands who have muscle fhisticated. One guy does blame ALS on the vaccine. He is the only person I found. But one person does blame ALS on the vaccine multiple sclerosis after the vaccine. It's done this to thousands of people. And I don't think the good of the many is worth the lives of thousands of Americans, don't. I just don't believe it because I'm one of the people affected. So is RFK completely crazy? Are these anti vaxed people completely crazy? No, they're not vaccines are now a multi billion dollar business and companies are rushing them to market for shingles, newmacoctyl ammonia. You know. Now they want you to take thirty vaccines. Well, my parents only had a few and they survived when COVID came around. Did I take the vaccines? Yes I did. Was I one of the lucky ones? Yes? I was. But are there thousands and thousands of people who either died or have debilitating illnesses for the rest of their life from that vaccine? Yes there are, and I really do now believe that it should be your choice. For new vaccines new measos, smallpox, polio, those have been around forever. The incident's rate of side effects is almost non existent. Whatever. But you see what I'm saying, just dismissing anti vaxxers and saying they're crazy, they don't know what they're talking about, they're dumb, they're a danger to society. Actually, we all should have a healthy bit of caution before we rush in to a drug company and say shoot me up with that juke. They're not crazy. So the issue becomes is it the people we should platform or the idea people? Not them much, but their ideas. Yes, we should discuss their ideas with an open mind. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Coral channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: So Babetta in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward Slasharly Carrell. She has dermagraphia because of the COVID vaccine. You know, on TV you hear all these side effects and we've become numb to them. They've become a joke. They're not a freakin' joke. Yes, there are people. Look, Andrew had AIDS full blown and he was getting to be end stage. His T cells were down to one hundred. So yes, he was dying, so he was ready to grab at any drug that came along. They had horrible side effects, but they kept him and now a generation of people, the proteace inhibitor generation alive. Okay, were they dangerous drugs? Yes, Andrew had to die. Of a blood clot in his heart, so other gay people could live. And they know that that drug needs a statin if you go on it. Anyone that's on a protease inhibitor takes a statin. Why because people like my husband died of heart related issues without it, unexplainably. And it was those people, Andrew and other gay men that drop dead of heart attacks, healthy young gay men that led to that drug carrying a warning and doctors always prescribing it with a statin. But people died. My husband died because crickxevan can kill you. So are they completely crazy? No, they're not completely crazy. There is that's an issue there. We are a market and drug companies are for profit. Vaccines are not altruism, they're big business. So should we be leary of new drugs and new vaccines? Look at ozepic. Everybody's jumping on it. People are going blind, their stomachs are becoming paralyzed, they're pancreas as, they're quitting, their livers are quitting. And not just five people, not just ten people, hundreds. So MAGA has a point when they distrust vaccines. Now, does that have to be tempered with science and logic, and do you have to make that decision with your individual healthcare provider. Yes, but I'm not sure we should be in the business of mandating vaccines because if you don't want to take it, if you fear it that much, you know, let's look at Okay, government doze is in the news every day. Trump is doing a cabinet meeting to Orangina is doing a cabinet meeting today, and Musk is hated and Maga feels he's doing a great job. He's doing great things. Let's start with the Department of Education, which he wants to dismantle. It was started in nineteen seventy nine by President Jimmy Carter, and it was started because schools were not being fair. They were not giving kids in every state the same education based on race, based on economic status, gender, sexual orientation, and so the Department of Education was formed to oversee state schools, make sure there was a standardized curriculum, and make sure that everybody had access to it. Okay, I'm all for it, but the notion that there's not something wrong with schools is obscene. For liberals to say, no, schools are fine, we need the Department of Education they're not. First of all, student loans, which is what it oversees, there shouldn't be any No one should go into debt for an education that's going to serve corporate America, period, So there shouldn't even be student loans. Second of all, the curriculum. We are graduating students today that can't read and write. We are graduating students with no sense of civics, no idea of how to keep a house, no idea of how to work the stock market. We are graduating idiots. With all the Department of Education and everything that's out there, we are still graduating idiots. So something is wrong with our education system. And schools have become shooting galleries. So between the fear of being shot and the fact that we are graduating idiots, yeah, there is a problem with what they are teaching in school. Now. MAGA thinks it's because they're teaching gay rights and trans rights and all of that. So I think both sides can agree there's a problem with schools. Okay, there is, they just see the problem differently. But to ignore the underlying issue again, we should platform ideas and not people. The ideas from MAGA that schools need reform is not wrong. Schools need reform, Teachers need to be paid more. Curriculums need to be more twenty first century. Civics should be a huge part of curriculum. Mandatory reading writing, including cursive writing. We should go back to that. There's all kinds of things that we need to do. Expand schools, lower class sizes, more funding to schools. All of that should be overseen by the Department of Education. But the notion that schools are working right right now, MAGA has a point. They're not. We just disagree on how they are are not working. And then government. Who here agrees with Maga that government does not function properly and is out of control. I do. I'm a screaming socialist liberal, and I agree with Maga that government is too bloated, too big, too out of control, and completely inefficient. I believe that go to the DMV right there you'll see how out of control inefficient. And go to the post office welfare for those of you that have had to deal in the welfare system. What a completely broken system that is. And yet it's filled with employees, filled with computers, filled with lots of stuff. So yes, I believe, like MAGA that government is bloated and out of control. However, I disagree with them on how to solve that. I think in some areas of government we need to grow it. We need more money, more resources, infrastructure, things like the DMV welfare immigration. I agree with MAGA. Immigration is wofully broken. The system is wofully broken, and no president Democrat or Republican has fixed it. I just disagree. It's not the immigrants that are the danger. And do you see now countries are warning people not to come here. Our tourism is going to take a huge hit. Jobs are going to be lost. And I don't blame them. We're arresting white people, We're arresting American citizens. We're just slapping people into detention so the for profit detention industry can make billions of dollars. It is dangerous to travel in and out of the US right now, and that is part of the broken immigration system. Yes, it needs to be fixed and repaired, not the way MAGA thinks. MAGA is vilifying the immigrants. I vilify the system. It is hard for the people to get into. It is inefficient, cumbersome, takes too long. But the notion that there's not a problem with immigration. There is now jailing people. The way we do is not. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So my advice to Gavin Newsom, and I gave him this advice because I'm a thirty five year plus broadcaster and he's not. I have no problem with him platforming the ideas of the right, and I think this petition to make him stop is stupid. Okay, that's dumb. Don't tell a broadcaster what guests to have on and not. If you don't like the guests, don't listen, But don't tell a host who to talk to and who not to talk to. However, that being said, as I told him, it's time that we as liberals platform their ideas and then explain to them why they're looking at it the wrong way. Some will get it, many won't. But platforming Charlie Kirk or Steve Banyan, no, that's not the answer. But talking about their issues. Yes, education is a mess. The way to get to help it is not to get rid of the Department of Education, but to empower it, to set different guidelines, different standards, to rebuild every school in America to where it looks like the deck of the Starship Enterprise, to pay teachers each teacher one hundred thousand dollars a year, or more. You know, there are things and to make sure the curriculum teaches real world skills. Okay, immigration is woefully broken housing people the way that we do, putting them in gulogs, which is what we've created, concentration camps. Basically, that's not the answer. Everyone that's a nonviolent offender that's being detained should be released into one building where there are lawyers and everything waiting, judges, all of it. Get all their paperwork problems squared away right then and there, and let them go back into society. This notion that we would take away their very basic human rights because they cross some imaginary line without the proper paperwork. Tell that to a bird, Tell it to a squirrel. Well, that's ridiculous. So Maga and government. Government is broken. It is broken. It doesn't work for you or I. Government hasn't worked for you or I in a long long time. Government continues to work for the military industrial complex and the rich. That's who it works for. It doesn't work for me or you, and it hasn't in a long time. So the notion that they're wrong about all the issues, that's not true. They're not wrong on the basis of their issues. They're wrong about what they see the solutions are. They're wrong on abortion. That is the woman's right to choose, it's no one's business. They're completely wrong on that, but that's driven by fake religion. And anyone, including a US president, that uses the word God, God bless America should never even be in office politics, and our laws should be devoid of all religion. That's what our founders wanted, and yet we've taken it the exact other way and created a Christian theocracy where we punish women and gays and trans based on a book written by men that never met Christ and violating the very tenets of our country. So they're wrong on abortion, and they're wrong on gays and trans. That's religious fueled fear, that's all that is. And their politicians use women, gaze and trans to get votes. They don't believe Donald Trump, no one, none of them for a moment believe that gay or trans is a threat to America. They just get votes. So they are patently wrong on some issues like women, gays, trans, But on the political issues education, government, immunizations, they're not wrong. They're just wrong in what they actually see is the solution. RFK so I don't know we should rub stage on us or whatever, but so you know he's wrong, but he's not wrong in warning about the dangers of vaccines. I am living proof. I am going to be in hell until they finally tell me whether I have a debilitating neurological illness or just benign facticulation syndrome. But all of it given to me by a shot. I was fine a year ago. Well, no, a year ago I was in the hospital, but you know what I mean. Last February I was fine, and then in March I got that shot and my life has been miserable ever since. So platforming people is not the answer. But platforming ideas with people that have solutions to those problems. That's the thing to do, and that's how Democrats will win. Tell them, no, you're right, we've got a problem with vaccines. We're going to put tighter regulations. We're going to make sure that drug companies are responsible. Gloxo Smith clin I can't sue them. Not one lawyer will take the case. If Gloxo Smith CLINB had to pay millions to every person who is twitching all over because of their vaccine, they'd make it safer, but they have protected themselves from that. If any member of Congress or the Senate had to go stay for a week in an immigrant detention center, they'd be completely different. And I think they all should. I think all four hundred plus members of the House and Senate five hundred plus should have to spend two weeks in a detention center. Yep, Schumer, everybody, Johnson, everybody. They should all have to spend two weeks in an immigrant detention center. They would come out and change those like that. So I really believe that their issues are solid. They just see the problem and the solution differently than we do. Government is too big. It doesn't work properly. It hasn't forever. The post office doesn't work properly, the DMV doesn't work properly. The roads obviously doesn't work properly. We have bridges collapsing, We have roads that have potholes the size of the Grand Canyon. We don't have high speed infrastructure, high speed trains, we don't have any kind of futuristic travel at all. So a lot of our systems are broken. I agree with that. Now, I don't think the way to fix it is just cut them that's not the way to fix them. So we agree on a lot, we just disagree on the way to make it happen. And so I agree with Gavin Newsom when he says we shouldn't ignore them. I disagree though, when he thinks that we need to platform the people and not the ideas, because those people have no solution. Their solution is wrong. So talking to Charlie Kirk or Steve Bannon it serves no purpose because even though we can agree on the problem, their solutions are wrong. We just need to present people that can present the right solutions. By the way, the biggest conversation in the chat room has been vaccines. I think we are all a little leary now of vaccines. I think we are. You know, I can't take anymore. My doctor said no more. After the Shindrich vaccine. He's like, no, no now. So I can't take anymore. So I'll go the rest of my life on vaccinated. But am I scared about that? Oddly, I'm not. You know, I got my childhood vaccines, and then in my twenties, thirties, forties, I didn't really get shots. I didn't start hitting the blue shots till my fisties. I am Correll. You see who you want to be. Thought didn't hurt Anyboddy be tomorrow. I hope you had a great time today. Like the videos and the drive, thrut it around, become a patroon at patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.