Speaker 1: And it was just starting to get light outside.
Speaker 2: And I was laying there on my laying on my.
Speaker 1: Right side, and I was.
Speaker 2: Looking at David.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I just had something pushed right in, touched my left side and just kind of pushed came.
Speaker 2: Right back out.
Speaker 1: I immediately started shaking David and telling him, you know, David, David, you know, something just touched me.
Speaker 2: Something just touched me.
Speaker 1: It was not the nose of an animal. I have a pretty good sized hand for a female, and I would say it felt flat and about the same side as my hand.
Speaker 3: If you listen to Bigfoot Crossroads, you may remember episode one thirty seven, I think it was called Sasquatch Meadow, where I talked to a couple of lifelong friends, Curtis and David, about some of their experiences revolving around their interest in Bigfoot. Well, they're back, and David's brought along his wife Candy to share some of their experiences from this past year and to find out what has happened in almost exactly a year. It's crazy, guys, welcome back. You've had quite a year in between shows. I feel like it's just a couple of bookends to your life from my perspective, but you guys have had a lot going.
Speaker 4: On, yeah, we have. Thanks for having us again, Matt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, thanks Matt. It's been it definitely has been an interesting year.
Speaker 3: So let's rewind back to one specific thing that I think kind of stands out in my mind. You guys talked about a guy named Will Olmer, and you had reached out to him but hadn't heard anything back, and you're really hoping he would respond and everything, And now you guys have gone out into the field with.
Speaker 4: Him, yeah, twice. So if you, I'm sure you remember that we were introduced to you through Jonathan Brown right after I had commented on one of his videos in Sarah's videos that we had something similar to an occurrence that occurred in one of their videos. And after a couple of conversations, he reached out to us to eventually film a video in near Gypsy Meadows with he and Sarah, and then obviously he introduced us to you and we were on your As You Said podcast number one thirty seven, and in the meantime, he and Sarah contacted Will, and Will came in on the trip in June, and then as It turns out David and I were planning on going back in August, the last week of August, which we got back just a couple of weeks ago, and David invited Will on and he came. So we've now spent a couple of trips at Gypsy Meadows with Will.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm sure you guys discussed it, David, did your notes kind of line up with Will's notes on the areas?
Speaker 5: He had never been to Gypsy Meadows before that, he had wanted to always go there, and the other YouTuber went up there, Marshall White, he had wanted to go there also, so Will had invited him up to that trip in June. But he had he'd been in the in the campsites down below that going down to Sullivan Lake quite a bet, and they'd had quite a few, you know, videos and documentation from down that area. But in Gypsy Knows he hadn't been there before, but was excited to come there for that for that trip. There are definitely a lot of things that happened to him that he told us about, and it did, you know, a lot of go along with what we had, you know, we had found, you know, on our trips to These last two trips with him had been pretty good, you know, together, you know, being there and experiencing these some of these things together and it's been pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Is it starting to pay in a picture of the activity in the area with you know his experien answer is that he's had down below there and now the stuff going on there. Are you starting to be able to kind of put in the missing pieces of how it's working there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he thinks it's coming from a you know, into the wilderness area. There's a mountain across the creek that goes up. He thinks are coming from there and they're crossing over and coming through that area. He says, this there, that area, Gypsy Meadows has been you know, as active or more active than almost every other area he's you know, he's been at. So he's been excited to come back there.
Speaker 3: Curtis, I wanted to ask you about the owls.
Speaker 4: The owls.
Speaker 3: There seems to be something pretty interesting happening at this location involving owls. Would you mind explaining kind of what's going on with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So in twenty twenty four, at the exact same week that we went this last week in August, but both in twenty twenty four and the June trip and this last August trip, weird stuff seems to happen around owl calls, and you know, the barn owl is definitely around there, and you know, perhaps a lot, if not most of what we heard were bart owl calls. But back in twenty twenty four, bart owl calls seem to sort of disintegrate after a minute or two and they turned into woops. So we've had a lot of time to think about it since then. Either, you know, our theories are one of three. Either at all bart owl's and we're completely mistaken, but that wouldn't explain the wops. And then, as you remember, David heard Sierra sounds associated with the bart owl calls as well, and that would not explain that. Our second theory is that sasquatch is mimicking the owls and then at some point starts other vocalizations that you know, kind of reach out to others across on different parts of the mountains around the meadow.
Speaker 6: And then the third one is that you know, maybe they're not mimicking, maybe they're just using the owls to try to mask their calls, and they wait for the owl to finish, and then then.
Speaker 4: They make loops and other calls. So you know, either if as long as we're not completely mistaken and they're not all owls, it does show some level of intelligence. Either they're mimicking owls or they're using the owls to sort of cover up their their own calls.
Speaker 3: So kind of walk us through your your first trip back to the meadow this year.
Speaker 5: It was really good, you know, Curtis, Like Curtis said, John Start wanted to film us, so we tried to coordinate with them, and we figured out probably the best time would have been in this this last spring. The snow that was up there was you know, pretty pick so we didn't get to go up until June, you know, this last back when we went back up there. But we went up there, you know, like Kers said, you know, Sarah and Jonathan invited you know, Will Homer. He was Grassman fifty eight you know on YouTube, and I guess the reason she said, you know, that was kind of his area of research, and he also had a lot of stories she wanted to interview him about also, so he was he was willing to do that, and that's when he invited Marshall, and we also met Marshall White and his YouTube channel was Bushcraft Explorer. And then another friend of his came up, Aaron West. So we all got together and we basically took over the whole meadow and all the campsites in that area. Will and Marshall showed up on Wednesday, and Sarah and Jonathan came in on Friday at that time. So we had such a long trip for us that we decided, you know, hey, let's go up earlier. You know, we're going to drive two thousand miles, so we might as well, you know, go up and maybe do something in Oregon before we go up. And so we decided to go up and maybe you know, head to Mount Hood or do something in that area. My wife Candy had an interest and big fly with my interest, you know, just everything I've been watching, and she wanted to go on the trip. And then with her coming, Curtis's wife, Terry, decided she would go too, but she couldn't you know, come until later in a week. So we scheduled her to fly and to Spokane and we picked her up. But I might let Candy describe, you know, how she got interested in that.
Speaker 1: I would say for me, it's been all the years for watching the bfro guys and other videos that David seems to like like to watch around here about so two or three hours a day, and so it kind of sparked my interest. I you know, you see a lot of them when you you listen to their stories, and sometimes you're just like, you know, that just sounds kind of hokey, and I'm not so sure, you know, I can believe in this. And you know, you have the hundred questions, you know, hock they've never caught one hock, they've never found one, the bones, you know, all the questions like that that seems everybody kind of tends to have when you start talking about Bigfoot to anybody. I love camping, so I really wanted to go. I wanted to see what all the hubub was and just get out and experience it with my own eyes and my own ears.
Speaker 4: As Kenny said and David said, we were traveling out that we decided to probably go around amount could. But on the way up, David and Jonathan were texting, and Jonathan had told us that Sarah had just been in a campground in the Gifford Tinshow National Forest on Wednesday and Thursday, and we were driving up on Saturday, and while she was there, she heard a number of vocalizations that Jonathan actually sent us a recording of that that we heard, and she the people who were there were sort of surrounded by things in the campground that were doing various vocalizations. So he gave us the name of the campground and we decided to kind of go there. To begin with, they weren't going to show up till Friday, and yll and Marcia weren't showing up till Wednesday, so we had from Sunday til Wednesday morning to kind of go there. And as it turns out, apparently Jonathan told us later that after Sarah had left and right before we actually got there, the camp host, his name is Michael, called Jonathan and said that with all the vocalizations that Sarah had heard, after she left the next night, he was sitting in his trailer and he started hearing monkey chatter right outside his trailer. So because of all of that, we decided to go to the campground first before we hit Jesse Meadows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so on the you know, on the way up, we're driving up there, we decided to stop by the North American Bigfoot you know museum that Cliff has up there in Portland, and that is pretty amazing because they have all the everything present, has done really well all the major the evidence and prints that we've all seen there there and so I mean, I suggest anyone who's interested, you know, go there and see. That's pretty good. But that first night camp and we met the camp host, you know, and he verified to us that yeah, he'd heard that monkey chatter back behind their camp and the latest was his wife had heard again that same type of clatter the night before we arrived while she was watching TV. So our first night we heard a vocalization at around twelve thirty and one in the morning, and they came from across the road. But they again were like bard owls. They would begin, then they would change and became a high pitched owl. We're screamed. So we got them a recorder and because Sarah had sent us the recording of what she had heard, we listened and started comparing it and it seemed to match one of her sounds, you know, almost exactly. So that was kind of interesting for us to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and getting back to the bar owls. Just interestingly enough, where we were in different Pinchot for us is probably two hundred maybe three hundred miles from fifty Meadows, and yet in both places the bar owls into play a role. After that first night, the next morning we decided to go kind of exploring and we drove further off the road from the campground and we found a forest service road that we decided to take, and about a mile or an now and a half up the road, and we hadn't seen any cars or anything. This was a weekday and I don't even know if the schools were out yet, but there was sort of a cleared out area off to the right on the road, and it was probably about the size of a I don't know, a drug store parking lot. It looked like maybe a place where the Forest Service used to put an equipment or stage in case there was a fire. There was a huge cleared out area, and David pulled into it because on the side of the cleared out area there were some soccer dirt berms where all the dirt had been moved, and he wanted to look for prints, and so he kind of parked halfway into the cleared out area, we started locking. The first thing I noticed at the end of the cleared out area was an X structure. Now, you know, it may have been natural, it may not have been. But we got closer and right in the middle of the cleared out area, something or somebody had placed a log, because everything had been cleared out except you know, this one log. On top of the log, there were four rocks that were stacked on top of each other, and then on top of that was a branch that was balancing. And you know, I'm not saying this couldn't have been done by a person, but it was interesting. It was essentially right at the level where the X was. And then David started searching close to the X on the softer dirt. He ended up finding two fourteen inch prints with a fifty inch step length right there, and so we ended up scanning those with our scanner, and then David was going to cast them, so he went to get his casting staff, and while he was doing this up on the ridge above us, I started hearing and I couldn't tell what was being said, but it sounded like women talking back and forth. And this probably lasted for about thirty or forty sect and David heard it as well, and Candy may have heard it as well. And there were no roads going up to that ridge that we could tell or trails, and this was on a forest service road, so that was kind of interesting, well, being ready to hear lady chatter that we couldn't quite tell what was being said, so kind of almost I don't know if it was a foreign language or we just couldn't I couldn't hear it loud enough. But it was just a strange occurrence you all associated with this area where the print and the little structure in the middle of the cleared out area, and then obviously the X structure was close to it.
Speaker 3: Candy, what was your take on all this as it was happening, because, I mean, this is all new to you, and here's a couple of guys just oh, listen those owls and there's some sticks, So like, what were you thinking when there were all this was happening.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the logic is like, no, you know, a human had to do that.
Speaker 2: That just had to be a human. But then the more.
Speaker 1: You walk around and the more you see things, the hearing of the strange things that you just you just can't seem to well, I don't really know what that is.
Speaker 2: It sounds different. It's odd.
Speaker 1: We're out in the middle of nowhere. And so while David had found the two prints on the side of the hill and the Princes were actually coming down towards the little road that we had driven up on, I decided to walk straight across to the other side of the road and.
Speaker 2: I actually found two more prints.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I had them come over and they measured them, looked at them, and they I believe they were the exact same link, correct, David, Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: It was kind of resting that she was exciting for her to find. Now she's found something, you know, and that helps her in her journey, you know all that. So I went back and I was casting the best print I could find on the other side of where and she found them and I think I sent you a scan of that print, yeah, you know, for that and stuff. But that was kind of exciting for Candy to find that.
Speaker 1: So the answer to your question. Every it just seemed like almost every hour and then another hour, there would be something.
Speaker 2: That would be teasing me a little bit.
Speaker 1: More and a little bit more and a little bit more, and it just it actually made me where, Okay, what's going to happen next? I was looking forward to the next night, the next day. It would be coming very interesting.
Speaker 3: I have never heard anyone use that word before to describe it.
Speaker 5: Teasing.
Speaker 3: That is a very good word to describe it, because that's exactly how it happens. Just like you're saying, you just get these little teases that just keep you hooked. And I can't help but think, you know, for people out there who say that, you know, while I've been in the woods all my life and I've never heard or seen anything, and you know, these things couldn't be out there, I honestly think it's just like you were talking about. It's whenever you start paying attention to those things instead of just writing them off as oh, well, it was probably just a person. Yeah, you can just think that and go about your day and it is just a person. But if you really start thinking about it and start examining the location and thinking about it from a logical way, you start realizing like, well, now, hold on, it could have been a person, but it probably wasn't a person. Those fifty inch strides. Uh, you said the the footprints were fifty inches apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. It was. There are sixteen sixteen inches in length and five and you know, five inches wide and then with that, from the first step to the next step we measured out at fifty inches.
Speaker 3: And those are going downhill.
Speaker 4: Down the hill, so it's probably on flat ground, not quite as quite as far, but still it's pretty big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. You know, it wasn't like a real steep angle, but I'd say, you know, probably about it, you know, half a foot elevation change from one one footprint to the.
Speaker 3: Other and coming from the direction of the wilderness towards the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this area was it was like a cleared out, a cleared out area in the middle of the forest. So there was like a mountain on you know, ridge on the side that was coming from and then the open area with the soft dirt and the road and then the softer side and then it went back into forest. So it's kind of like a rectangle cleared out right in the middle of the forest. And so there was no other roads coming into that area. It was just like I go, hey, let's go check that area out.
Speaker 3: You know, was there any signs of like vehicles or anything out there that you guys could.
Speaker 5: Tell that area was. There were signs of vehicles that people, you know, the trucks had been driving up and down when they harbor seen the wood from there that it was, you know, all old stuff, and there was nothing above it for anyone to go. You know, it was just up the side of the side of the hill.
Speaker 4: And just to kind of kind of put the area in perspective, I'm sure most people have heard the story of the two big footers who passed away on Christmas Eve, and this was essentially the exact same area. It was essentially just across the road and maybe a mile from where those two guys passed way this last Christmas. So it's a known active spot in the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can make note of that. That's not giving too much information away. I don't think they ever released the exact location, details of where they found their bodies or anything, but that area was known to bigfooters already as an active area and has had activity since then obviously with just what you guys are here talking about it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, some of the locals we had talked to a couple of BFR people when we were up there and they had done some They were having a camp camp out the next weekend that they were up there, kind of prepping for that, and Jonathan got us to talking to them. He told us that they'd be up there and they had done some research talking to locals. In fact, one of the locals I think was on your podcast one fifty one and they called the area Scupham Valley and supermunt and uh, you know, the locals told the b f R O there are a number of Sasquatch in the area, and most of them are pretty docile, but one of them, one of the males, is known as an Honery Sabsquatch, and he often tried to you know, throw rocks at tents and tried to bluff charge and get people to leave the area. So whether that had anything to do with the the two unfortunate guys or not, you know, nobody knows. But it is just kind of interesting that the locals say there is a mean sasquatch in the area.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I had heard the same thing, something about a certain area not to go into for sure near there at a certain either at night or a certain time of year or something like that, which you, you find that fairly often actually these areas where they're known to be. It seems like sometimes there's two different groups or two different types of behavior going on in the same area whenever you talk to locals, if you get access to locals with that sort of information. But again, like you said, I don't want to imply anything. I'm not saying that Bigfoot had anything to do with the tragedy of those two guys losing their lives or anything. It just all seems kind of odd. And then whenever you take into consideration the stories from the area, it's worth noting always be careful whenever you're out there poking around messing.
Speaker 5: With these things. Yeah, definitely with that that well, the other thing that we found, you know, you get that a little bit. With the well, my cast I was casting that let it harden. We went up further on the road and I found a structure on the right and I think I sent you a picture of that, And what I was caught my eye was that all the big branch, the big part of the branches, were up and the smalls down. And I go over there and look and they're like jammed in the ground, leaning against his tree, and I find another you know, a game trouble on right around and making a right hand turn at this structure, and I follow that down the road and there was another X structure across the road from that. So it seemed like these things are like signs, you know, as markers for these guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really weird. You seem to find them just by coincidence in areas that have bigfoot activity reported.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. But so we we had gone down this road where, you know, a local had told us where that activity had happened at Christmas even. We went down that road and Curtis was walking ahead of us about one hundred yards, but then Candy hadn't experienced there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were walking through.
Speaker 1: Oh it was I would say maybe we were maybe one hundred hundred feet one hundred fifty feet maybe from the road. And Curtis had told me, hey, Candy, do a whistle. So I said, all right, So I whistled, and within a matter of maybe three seconds, we got a response. So I did it again, same response. So then they're like, okay, do it one more time. So I did it for a third time, got another response and it copied my whistle.
Speaker 2: I didn't just whistle back, I whistled. I did like.
Speaker 1: And I did it three times and each time it whistled exactly the.
Speaker 2: Same back at us. Wow, that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: I mean, what does that?
Speaker 7: I was like, this is someone who's one of their pet paris or something out there, you know, I don't know, but it was definitely mimicking me.
Speaker 4: And just to put that in perspective, we've we had driven back on another side road when that happened, and we were probably a mile and a half to two miles in and we never passed another person. Like I said, this was the first week of June. I'm not sure many people were out camping, so could have been a person, I suppose, But as I said, we never saw anybody, and if it was a person, they were wandering through the wilderness.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, people don't want that, right exactly, if I'm out in the woods and I hear somebody whistling, I'm not copying their whistle and doing it back at though.
Speaker 4: Right exactly exactly the day I found something interesting as we were driving out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think Kandy was a little excited that she kind of was surprised that she got those whistles back, but it was kind of getting dark, so we decided to leave. And on the way out, I saw a tree break on the right hand side of the road, and I was like, called it. So I stopped and got out and was you know, went over to start looking on it. Soon as I got over by the tree, all of a sudden, I just got this feeling I need my gun. And so I come walking back to the truck. What's going on? And I said, I just need my gun, and so I got it to the back molster. I'd taken it out while I was driving, and walked back and started investigating, and Curtis got out and then we look at this tree break and I think I sent you pictures of that, and it was pretty fresh tree break. It's still, you know, not a lot of leaves on it, but had some green leaves at the you know, the end of the pork that was broken. And so then I started wing around as a game trail leaving that, and we walked back in there and found a small meadow and I could see where something large had walked through the meadow.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I tramped down grafts and stuff, and I was like, yeah, I got my gun, you know, on here, but that was just a few hundred yards you know from where Candy had been whistling, and so that was an interesting find on the way out.
Speaker 4: Put that in perspective, you know, for your listeners. I've known David for fifty five years, and I've never seen him get that kind of feeling. He's six four, he's a black built in karate. I've seen him, you know, just kind of get intween people in there fighting and just you know, stop a fight just with a look. And you know, that doesn't mean that he could handle a big foot off a bigfoot decided to attack us by any means. But for David to get a feeling that he needed his gun, most people probably wouldn't be impressed by that. But that really impressed me because, like I said, I don't think he's ever had a feeling like that in his whole life.
Speaker 3: He said, the grass was like trump down in the field. My brain is just trying to process that. That would have had to have been a fairly short amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I tried to look, you know, I'm really tracking is one thing I like I try to do, you know, So I was looking forward. It was you know, you can see in certain things, you can see shine, right, you know when it's fresh, and it was you see it. It didn't happen that long before, and you couldn't see Prince in it or anything like that, but it was definitely trail going through this small meadow. It was. It wasn't like a big meadow. It's probably twenty yards wide by maybe thirty yards long. Curtis, what do you say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't it wasn't big, but yeah, there was definitely something that had been there walk that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, relatively recently and all of this and you guys haven't even really gotten a camp yet.
Speaker 5: Hadn't gotten yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and there's even you know, I hate to say it, but there's even more in Gifford Pinchot. I mean, we ended up going the next day up another forest service road. David can tell you about that.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we're still we're still in the Gift Show forest and so we had another day. So the next day we go up when we drive another forest road. Because we enjoyed what we did today before and all the stuff we found, so we go and we find this old road. It was awesome, and it was awesome road. I mean, but there was a gi was gated off, so like the road was you know, old, and the grass was you know, it was like growing up and overgrown and things like that. You could walk down it, but there was no trees and it was pretty easy to walk down it. So it went for about would you go about a mile up that area. Yeah, And so we're walking along and as we're walking along, we usually try to I call it practical walk in the curtis, you know, will stay in one spot and look, listen and watch while I walk ahead about twenty yards and then I stopped and he comes back up and I'm looking, listening and watching while we do that, and he heard something interesting as me and Candy were walking forward. Well let them say tell you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was probably five times in a row. We kind of gave a called it tactical walking. I kind of call it leap frogging. We kind of but like you said, one of us will walk, one of us will stay and then listen. And every single time that David and Candy walked forward, and it didn't seem to happen from what they said. When I walked forward. But so maybe it had something to do with candy being there. I don't know. But every single time, for about five or six times in a row, they would walk forward, and there was a ridge right above us, probably thirty feet high, and I heard something every single time. As soon as they took off, it took off as well and essentially paralleled them along this road. And then we started hearing some other crazy things. We heard rock clacks and a few other things. And then David had an idea of going back to his interest in Native American culture, and he was trying some things. Once I I had caught up with him, I told him that they're being parallel. He decided to try something interesting.
Speaker 5: So the last few months before you know this trip, and people always ask me and say, what are you going to do because you're getting close, what are you going to do when you run into one you know you're gonna run, You're gonna you know what's going to happen? And my answer is, I want to communicate. They want to try to communicate. And then I asked myself, how how are you going to do that? What are you going to do? And with my Native American history, I started thinking and what came to my mind was if these things have been around and all the Native American tribes in the in the country have different names for Sasquatch, They've interacted with them, they traded with them, they had, you know, names for them, then they maybe these Sasquatches have watched Indians because Indians communicate with each other with sign language, and it's a it's a losing trade of Native American sign language. So the last few months, you know, there wasn't laughing at me or whatever, but I've been studying Native American sign language and trying to learn that, and so when I'm in the forest with that happening, I try to, you know, I do Native American sign language to the woods, to the forest, thinking that maybe they're watching, and then maybe they can you see that I'm trying to communicate with them. So that's that's what I was I would I tried to do when we heard that they were paralleling someone's parallelicness. I was doing some communication with Native American sign language.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's better than pushing candy towards the sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Considered debate that I took that on quite willingly well, and.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it didn't happen when I would leap frog them. It only happened when DANGD and Candy walk forward, So that is is kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: I find the sign language thing interesting because, like you were saying, you know, the different tribes had different languages, obviously different dialects and everything, but at one time they had to be able to communicate with other tribes that didn't speak their language or whatever, and there was kind of a universal sign language that all the tribes shared, especially in geographic areas. And if you study language and culture, sign language happens before spoken language. So it stands to reason that if these things do have a language of their own, which a lot of people theorize that they do, that they would have also had some form of sign language previous to that. And like you were saying, probably at one time were able to somewhat communicate with the Native Americans that they shared a home with. So yeah, I'm all down for the sign language attempt. Did it produce any results?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen results, I can say that, but you're going to hear something later on that I questioned if it caused a result, But we'll get to that when we get to we get to Gypsy Meds and one last.
Speaker 4: Little thing that had happened at Gifford Pinchot to us, you know, and why we're so lucky to have all these things happen, Like you said, maybe it's because we're paying attention. But our last night there, we the campground we were in sort of had a circular road that went around the campground, and most of the campsites were on the outside of the circle. There were a couple on the inside, but nobody seemed to be camping there, and we had heard a couple of knights in a row, as they had said, some calls and whoops and one one scream and the owls and that kind of thing. Our last evening, it was right up around sundown and some was just going down and we were all just kind of sitting in our camp relaxing, and all of a sudden we heard a whoop, and it seemed to be very close like it was in the circular area of the of the campground, which was agains for us, and I would guess that the loop was maybe three it's of a mile around, And as soon as we heard this whoop, we kind of looked at each other, realizing that it was it was close. On the previous calls we had heard that seemed to be coming from the hilltop across the across the road, but this was maybe two hundred feet away, and so we all grabbed our stuff and Candy and I went into one of the open camp sites in that center portion, and David started sort of slowly walking through the forest. And David and I didn't really find anything in the campground, but we went in there because it was open, we thought we could look around, and we didn't find anything. So I quickly backed out, realizing that David was going to be walking across the center, and I kind of jogged around at the opposite side, and Casey flushed something out, and we probably looked around for about twenty minutes and never found anything, and it didn't hear any more sound. So either if it was in that center portion and made that loud gup, it was either hunke or down in hiding and we never found it, or we had flushed it out earlier. But that was sort of our our last big thing in Gifford can show, except that at three o'clock in the morning that night, David and I have both heard something walking through our campground. As it turned out, it never ended up on any of our game came. So whether it was a bear, whether it was a bear or something else, I don't know. But something sort of walks between our two tenths, which was which were about fifty feet apart. So those were our experiences and different than show. And we haven't evenmitted to Gypsy Meadows yet.
Speaker 5: There was one thing that I didn't mention was that when we were coming out of that road and remember that Curtis, but we heard that rock clacking, you know, when I grabbed two rocks and I clacked back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's n I.
Speaker 5: Got responded back three times, you know with my rock clacks, and so like yep, there's something up there and it's clacking rocks back. And every time I would clack a certain number, you would come back and then so that was exciting.
Speaker 3: And it was copying the number of clacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just just like copying the whistles that Candy did.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean again, I'm trying to think, like, why would a person be up there clacking rocks together. Obviously you need hands to do that. If you were just hearing something natural doing it. It wouldn't copy the number of times that you did it.
Speaker 5: No, right, it was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would say I would stick that feather in my hat for sure.
Speaker 5: All that's making Candy more excited pig.
Speaker 4: So we finally on Wednesday morning drove to Gypsey Meadows. This is our June trip. On the way, we picked up my wife, Terry at the Spokane Airport. We kind of got to Gypsey Meadows middle to late afternoon and Will Olmer was there along with Marshall White, and then their other friends Karen West came later that day. And that night we were just kind of getting settled into camp and they came over for a campfire, but not a lot happened. But about one in the morning, I was awakened by a knock that's kind of pretty close to my camp. I kind of listened for a while, and nothing else really happened. The next day, you know, they had heard your interview with us, and so we kind of showed them some of the areas where things had happened to us in two thousand and twenty four. And then that afternoon David was taking a nap and something interesting happened to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we had we had taken him up and showed him where the X structure that we had seen the year before was, and came back and we just decided to go get in my hammock and take a nap and just laying and all of a sudden, I hear this thud of a rock like right behind my head. It is like within within eight feet of me, and I was like, who just threw that rock at me? So, you know, And so I get up and look around, and I'm looking for this rock because I know that I heard the thud. And all the rocks except for this one that I found, they're all embedded in the forest bed. You know, they got pine needles all around, the dirt on them, you know, it's all like that. But this one was totally clean, and it was right where I thought I had heard this thud, so I know that was the rock that had hit there. So I pick up the rock and I throw it up in the air to hear what it sounds like when it lands again. And it sounded exactly like the thud that I had heard, you know when I did it. So I remembered your comment from our last and I said Okay, I'm taking this home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't take the pine cone, but I said that reminded me I needed to take my trophy rome. So I took that, and I sent you a picture of it on my mantle.
Speaker 2: It is now a decoration in my home.
Speaker 3: Always fine whenever somebody unknowingly asked why do you have this rock?
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 5: Will Marshall and us. We had the whole meadow taken up, you know, we had a spot for Sarah and Jonathan when they come. But right before dinner, about you know, thirty minutes, you know, from after I had the rock thrown at me, Will and Marshall were sitting in Marshall's camp and all of a sudden they hear these owl hoots go off, and then a real loud knock from across the main road up the ridge where you know, the previous year we'd heard something, you know, the Sarah sounds had gone across the camp from where we were camping this time and up the hill back in twenty four and that's where they heard this. And Will comes over to get us and said, hey, we're going to head up and follow this. We just heard this loud knock up there along with these owls bart owl sounds. So we grabbed our stuff and we went across there and we had to go through some you know forest, about two one hundred yards of forest to get up to the main road from the camping area. And right when we got up there on the main road, we heard two low grunts that you know, like whoo whoo, you know, and Marshall, you know, is right behind Marshall's camp up in that area. So once you go across the main road, we started climbing up the mountain and about seventy five you know feed up the mountain, Will found another X structure and this was kind of in line where our X structure had been that we had found the year before, and so we couldn't see it from the road, but when we went through all this brush, you know, we get up there and here's this X structure there. So we kept climbing up another probably fifty vertical feet and it was pretty steep, you know, angle about fifty to sixty degrees. We'll you know, from where Will found his X cruise found something that was really interesting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of you know, we're climbing up and I decided to go sideways instead of go vertical at this one place to kind of get around a log. When I went sideways, I came upon a little outcropping of rock or in dirt, and it was maybe six feet wide and maybe ten feet long, and in the outcropping were these fresh pine boughs and they were all arranged in a circle, and in the center was a depression, and the depression, for lack of a better term, looked like, you know, butt cheeks where somebody had set And I called Little over and David over, and we're looking around, and nowhere around it was anything like that. We looked at the rest of the forest floor. There weren't these fresh pineboughs just even just scattered let alone, all kind of bundled up. And it didn't look like a place where something had said. It looked like a little perch if you would, looking out towards the two X structures. And we turned around and looked downward, and there was no way from the road that you could see this, because you're looking through the forest. But from up there there were breaks in the trees where you could view the road down below, and you could see the very far side of the meadow. And I don't know if you remember back from twenty twenty four, but we had always heard some calls up from that direction. That seemed to be where some of the answering calls came from. And that was also the ridge that whatever ran through our camp and did the Sierra sounds, they went up that same ridge. So here, maybe one hundred and twenty vertical feet up the hill, we find a little place where it looks like something had set and washed the.
Speaker 5: Road, and these pine boughs were weep together. You know, you could see it. I think I sent you a picture of that, but it definitely circled and you know, weave together to make this whatever. You know, it's not not big enough to be like a nest like you talked about, but it definitely looked like something that sat there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sent me the photo and it's definitely not natural, and it's not I was trying to think of, like, okay, well what could this be, and I mean, there's nothing there. Bears do make ground nests sometimes, but that's not what.
Speaker 5: They look like.
Speaker 3: They look like an actual big old pile nest thing, and it certainly wouldn't have one, right there that close to the campgrounds.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's ridiculous, and you know, we.
Speaker 4: All started looking at it, and I don't know if you know Will, but you know, after meeting him in June and then again going camping with him in August, he's he's very observant. He started looking around and there were a couple of places, one sort of on each side of the nest where it looks like something had planted its hands to lift itself up to stand up, and you could see a couple of finger impressions. So it really did look like something had been using that as an observation post to see down into the into the meadow and down onto the road. So it was you know, it definitely I agree, it didn't look like anything.
Speaker 3: That a bear mind, you know, just to reiterate what you're saying, it's also interesting that it just happens to be at a strategic point if you're trying to observe the area.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know how many people believe in extra but it was essentially in line with the X that was close to our camp and the other X that we had found halfway up the mountain, and it was a perfect observation point. So whether it was an observation point or not, it was at least a perfect place to put it. And so it was we kind of went further off and we ran into a rock wall and couldn't go any further and starting to get dark, so we all came down and we kind of separated for dinner. And why Paul, Will and Marshall were eating dinner, they heard roofs coming from that mountain that we had just come down in a couple of knocks, so you know, it was as if something was responding to us being there twenty minutes earlier, and they run the campfire and Will heard a rock hit a tree behind our camp and it was followed by two knocks. And the knocks sounded like they were coming up from that ridge again, not from where you know, the walk obviously hit our tree, but it sounded like, you know, they heard the whoops, and then we heard knocks later that night, and then.
Speaker 7: That night.
Speaker 4: Multiple bard owl calls kind of at two o'clock in the morning, and again whether these were owls or not, you know, hard to say, but you know, it seemed to those calls both in twenty twenty four and now this year seemed to proceed strangeness, and Candy had something really strange happened about two hours after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I had gone to bed before anybody else. It was probably about ten thirty eleven, and my routine was in the middle of the night, I always had to get up and go to the bathroom, and I had a specific spot that I would walk down to and take my toilet paper, and I dug a little hole, and then I found this nice sized rock, and it just kind of reminded me of a small basketball that has been completely cut in half, so it was round like a bowl on the top and then completely flat on the bottom. And so what I would do every night was I would take that rock and put it over my.
Speaker 2: Hole with the toilet paper in it.
Speaker 1: And every morning that I would go out there, my rock would be moved and it would be set probably two to three feet away from my little hole. I didn't really think anything about that, and it wasn't until the next day after I had my nice little experience in the tent. I had been oh, probably awake about thirty minutes and it was just just starting to get light outside, and I was laying there, and I was on my laying on my right side, and I was looking at David, and I was thinking, how in the world can someone lay on their stomach and snores so loudly?
Speaker 2: And I need it was just a lot.
Speaker 1: He doesn't usually snore. And I lay in there thinking this, and all of a sudden I just had something push right in, touched my left side and just kind of pushed came right back out. I immediately started shaking David, tell him, you know, David, David, David.
Speaker 2: You know, something just touched me. Something just touched me. And so by the time he.
Speaker 1: Woke up, got himself, turned over and zipped, got the flashlight, got out, couldn't see anything. But what I could say is it was not the nose of an animal. It was not pointy. It was flat. And I would say I have a pretty good sized hand for a female, and I would say it felt flat and about the same size as my hand. It did not push in hard, It didn't feel like a threatening touch.
Speaker 5: It just.
Speaker 1: Felt calmly, just pushed in, pushed into my thigh and just calmly rely and left.
Speaker 2: And that was very terry.
Speaker 1: I then proceeded, to, of course get David awake, and he got out, didn't see anything. And then I proceeded to take my bags that were in our little tiny tint. I made a wall and went back to sleep, and that's how I slept the last two nights. I did not want something to touch me again.
Speaker 3: I mean, first off, hats off to you for not packing up and going home.
Speaker 5: At that point, I.
Speaker 2: Almost slept in the truck. And then I have.
Speaker 1: Let David know that we will be purchasing a bigger tint.
Speaker 3: Okay, So a funny story. Whenever I first got in bigfoot stuff, I was completely new to all of it. I had been camping a few times in my life, but nothing, you know, serious. And so I go out, I buy my tent, my sleeping bag and everything. I'm off to the bigfoot world, all right. So I set up my little pup tent and I'm laying there the first night and my feet are touching the door, my head's touching the back wall, my arms against the side. I can reach out and touch the other wall. And I was like, mm, Nope, this is not gonna work. I'm gonna buy me a bigger tent, so I know exactly what you're talking about. But I mean, so was it like, if this makes sense, a slow touch, Yes, and.
Speaker 1: Whatever it was was flat.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: About the size of my hand. That's the best I could explain it.
Speaker 3: And you didn't hear anything.
Speaker 1: I know, Unfortunately with the snoring, I did not hear anything. You know, probably two to three hours prior to that, I was awake and had gone out and went to the bathroom, and I did hear what sounded like maybe some footprints.
Speaker 2: Walking around in the.
Speaker 1: Camp, but I wasn't about to get out and look. But yeah, I heard.
Speaker 2: They were soft. It was soft walking.
Speaker 1: It wasn't whatever it was to me, I wouldn't have thought it was big, but I definitely heard. I mean, the best I can describe it would be just someone just lightly walking around.
Speaker 3: Whenever you noticed that the rock was being moved, without being too graphic, was anything else.
Speaker 2: Disturbed, No, nope, they they It didn't mess with my toilet paper. But the rock was pretty heavy.
Speaker 1: It was not a small rock. It was pretty heavy. I had to use.
Speaker 2: Both my hands.
Speaker 1: So whatever moved it, it would you would think because it wasn't on its side, it was not upside down. It had to have picked it up and then said it it was about two feet about two feet away from the hole each time, and I really didn't think anything about it. And of course it wasn't until David and Curtis and Will started talking about it, and David can tell you what they've come up with.
Speaker 3: Well, first, David, I want to hear about your reaction to her waking you up saying something just touched me.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, I need to get out and get this, you know. I rolled over, I grabbed my you know, flashlight, my gun and that I had there, and I unzipped and I basically stood up, you know, as fast as I could. It was it was at least thirty probably thirty seconds, you know. She it took her a while to wake me up, you know, and but by the time I got up and stood up outside the door of our tent and looked around with sign and thinks I didn't see anything with it. But she was pretty pretty frightened about it, you know when it happened, So I knew it was something that really happened to her, you know, at that time. The thought process that we had because she didn't tell us about this rock being moved until later. But the process was is that I think that whatever was there had smelled whatever, you know, odor and probably that's why it probably came over and pushed on the tent and could probably you know, had her odor on it, and that's what she, you know, may have felt. That's the only thing we could think about because it was definitely moving the rock and became right to where what tensu didn't go to curses and Terry's tent. It didn't do, you know, anyone else's doing right to her side right there. Coincidentally, we're not, you know, I mean, not to creep anybody out. It was probably watching you go to the bathroom. That's my theory that it was. It was watching camp at night, like I mean, they know you're there, you know, and here's a woman and she comes out of the tent in the middle of the night and she goes and uses the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, the rock being disturbed and everything, I would completely agree.
Speaker 5: I think it was watching you.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever it was came back every night because it was moved every morning. It didn't just happen one night, it was every night.
Speaker 4: And this was the night before John and Sarah got there and after they got there in a few minutes. We have another thing where another little story where something may have been washing this, So you're you're probably absolutely correct. That's a lot of activity where where she's gone to the bathroom was right where those individuals running through that camp. I doing the Sierra Sounds a year before, so it seemed like an area that was frequented by by them, and I agree with you, I think something was watching her. The next day, we all at different times, decided to go for hikes up into the wilderness area Marshall will and one in the morning, and then David and myself and Candy and Terry went on hiking after and at one point of our hike, we all passed or came out near the trailhead at the end of the meadow. It's all seven of us had been there, and you know, everything looked normal, so to speak. The next morning, the morning that Sarah and Jonathan eventually arrived, I woke up early, about five point thirty, and I wasn't going back to sleep, so I got up and decided to hike down and walk into that trailhead again, because there's a trail that goes into the wilderness at the end of the meadow, and Will was capped down there. And when I got down there, he was kind of sitting out near his fire, and he briefly talked, and I said, I'll be back in ten or fifteen minutes. I'm just going for a quick walk. And I walked down to the end of the meadow where the trailhead was, and now there were two five or six foot long branches playing on the ground in an X pattern. And to our knowledge, none of the seven of us had seen it day before. And you know, this is something that was pretty obvious. I mean I saw it right away when close to the trailhead and went and got Will asked him if if you remember, had seen it the day before. He had not. Once everybody was up, we asked everybody. Nobody had seen it. But now, all of a sudden, I think the last hike was around four thirty or five in the evening. Now twelve and a half thirteen hours later, there's all of a sudden, an X right by the trailhead. And we've even gone back and looked at videos that people have taken. I think Will did a he'd drone video for b Roll for his videos and he's he took off almost in that exact spot, and you can actually see one of the sticks off to the side. It was nowhere near here. We ended up finding it, and there somehow was now another stick forming an X. Know, we were the only ones, as David said, in the whole meadow where there are people camping a quarter mile away. Yes, could somebody had come in the evening and put down an X on the ground. I suppose that, you know, they would have had either god like past all of us to do it or gone through the wilderness to do it. So it was just out of the last strange finding before Sarah and Jonathan arrived.
Speaker 3: I mean, a group full of people up bigfooting don't notice an X highly unlikely and and you know at the time we didn't other than.
Speaker 4: Seeing the X there, the location really didn't you know, stand out to us. But something happened in August at an exact location. So you know, once we came back in August, we kind of put to each other that probably something had been uh right at the end of the trail head watching all of us. So gets back to that watching thing that we talked about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we get there, well, So later that day, Jonathan and Sarah arrived again in the late afternoon, you know, on Friday, and when they got settled, they came over and it was it was nice to meet them and we all had a good, you know, a good time around the you know, campfire, telling stories and things like that. She did, she did a recording of that and put it in her solely Sasquatch channel so that she has a good, you know, good video you know, of that time. But about eleven thirty, we were, you know, Will's there, Marshall's there, Eron's there, we're all we're all that camping. There's no one, no one missing, and we heard a tree knock behind our camp from that direction you know we've been talking about where you know, Candy would go out there and go pee, and in that same direction behind the bare box. And about five minutes later, I think I sent you a picture of the meadow. Yeah, but the tree if you're looking from our camp and that and that meadow on the left to the left, there was we heard it h a tree, a snap, a branch break over there. And it wasn't that you know long a time from when we'd heard a knock from behind our camp, and so there was a like about hundred yards in the opposite direction, and so we will and you know, all of us, we went over towards tree line with our thermals and we're looking in that area. And what was interesting. We'll started speculating and he was like, you know what, let's just assume that that was a big foot over there with the tree knock. I did not have time to come over here without us hearing it going through the woods over here to branch do it a branch break over here. So if we're making an assumption that there's two of them, he speculated, I think we're going to hear another response back over in that direction pretty soon. So we all went back to the camp and within five minutes we heard another knock in this direction he thought it was going to come from. So that was pretty weird all of a sudden, you know, once we're standing around and we heard that of a knock, we're like, yeah, okay, well knows what he's talking about. And then the motion light went off. His camp was at the end of the meadow where we had camped the previous year, and we were in the camp where those two guys where the pack went through the year before. But we saw his motion light go off in his camp and he goes, my light just went off, so we all we grabbed our thermals and we started looking down that direction he went down to see investigated, but he had a setup. It wasn't just going to go off, and it wasn't windy, but for some type of motion. It wasn't gona be a branch moving or things like that. Didn't find anything we knowing there. I was looking through my thermal into that left side of the meadow. I saw a heat motion come out and go back in and I didn't know what it was. I couldn't say what it was, but I saw this motion about three quarters the way down the meadow in the tree line, you know, come out and just for a split second. And it wasn't long enough to be able to do size or anything like that in the handheld that I was looking at, but it was interesting to see that at the same time as and Will had seen his motion like go off and we started looking at that. So that that's how that night ended with all that going on.
Speaker 3: How far away from the motion light was the.
Speaker 5: Heat signature straight straight across the meadow, probably about fifty feet it was, you know, it's right directly across, you know, from It was right in the same if I was. In August of this year, I went and put a thermal camera in that area in the tree line, and it was right in that area that I had seen this quick motion just to heat in and eat, you know, out and back in, you know type thing. Right, So something set off the motion down there, you know, with it and a lot of heat signature, yeap, just just a flash of a heat signature there.
Speaker 4: So the next day was our last full day in June, and Sarah and Jonathan did all in their interviews and people can go to their channel and Will's channel because he did some interviews. But we kind of gathered again about ten thirty around our campfire at that at our same campground campsite, and that night we heard a couple of whistles right behind the camp and that was about it. Nothing else happened, and so eventually we all went to bed about a twelve thirty quarters one and then about one fifty in the morning. David and I were in different camps but the next morning we talked about we were both awakened by multiple bar owls. There go those crazy bart owls again. But there were probably three or four of them at various distances from the from our camp, and I think I sent that audio to you and they went for about four minutes, but right in the middle of it there was this high pitched noise that we have on audio, and we've had it cleaned up a bit. And the next morning when David and I talked about it, and it probably lasted for maybe five or ten seconds, when we talked about it, we thought that it had been monkey chatter.
Speaker 5: Like you know.
Speaker 4: Now on the audio, you can't hear that. You just hear something, you know, loud, loud and high pitched, almost sounds like a shriek. But we had thought we had heard monkey chatterer the night before, and that was a kind of the we thought the end of our trip. Nothing else really happened that night that we know of, and the next day we all turned around and went home. But about a week or two after that June trip, and we weren't going to mention this, but I think I can mention it now because Wolf said something about it on his channel actually yesterday. He has a video that was taken at twelve thirty that night, and we were still around the camp camp before we'd all gone to bed. And I won't say much about it because I'll let him on his video.
Speaker 5: You know, it's his video there it.
Speaker 4: He did say in his video yesterday, uh something about a peaker. Uh. And you can't look as the t for his next video. So so you know, your thing about them washing us while we're in camp definitely happened on that June trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't really we won't describe the video. I'll just tell people I'm sure it up there, but we David and I have both seen it. It's it's interesting that.
Speaker 3: Was just one trip. I mean, Candy, where did you stand after that trip? Were you still on the fence or well?
Speaker 1: I enjoyed being their bait. Yeah, I think it worked well. And I have to I have to admit that I'm probably pretty much a believer now. You just there's just too many things we heard, the footprints, we found being touched, too many things that.
Speaker 2: I can't just say, Ah, that was that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a bear. No, I think I probably would have heard the bear. I've been around enough bears out camping, and I know what they sound like, and so for me, I was very impressed.
Speaker 2: I was impressed with.
Speaker 1: How Curtis and David are very serious.
Speaker 2: When we were out there. There's no talking.
Speaker 1: I gotta walk when they tell you to walk, and you know, you just kind of need to stay.
Speaker 2: In line with what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And I have to just say it was very eye opening. I had a awesome time, and I could I could go do this all summer now.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: David, it sounds like she's hooked. Yeah, I think she. I think she is.
Speaker 4: Interestingly enough, Will tells about an episode where he got touched during his tent. So, for those of you who follow Will's channel, he usually hangs a big, bigfoot flag wherever he goes, and and on the last day when we were leaving in June, he got out of his his vehicle as he was leaving and walked over to our camp holding this thing all holded up, and he gave it to Candy. He said, you've been annointed. You deserve my flag. And so she about a souvenir from me.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just hope you understand candy that there's like a million people out there that would love to be in your position, and that would I mean, that's one of the most amazing first trips into the bigfoot world that I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, it's Uh it's one of those where you feel you're almost stiel silly telling everybody about it.
Speaker 2: But it was real.
Speaker 1: It happened, and I don't know what it was, but it happened, and I'm more than ready to go out and see if it will happen again.
Speaker 3: The last time I checked, June and August aren't that far apart. I thought you guys usually spaced these trips out a little bit farther than that.
Speaker 5: Well, we did. We'd only did it once a year, and from twenty two to twenty four we had a you know, we're a year gap, two year gap in that. But we had discussed before, you know, that we had had so much happen to us, and twenty twenty four in August, you know, with the what I only described as Sierra Sounds and all that that we had, we didn't know what was going to be happening with you know, going with Will and Sarah and all these people and we're just going up there and videotaping what or had happened before that. We had decided we were going to plan to go back in August, you know, purchasing me. So we had that kind of planned already, but there was so much activity, you know, in June that when we went to August, you know, we had you know, I got all the Will and said, hey, we're coming back up. Do you want to come join us? And he said yeah, he'd love to. And there was, you know that what we're we're talking about. He wanted to recreate something and it was good that we were all up there together, and so he came up there. He invited another friend of his who had been a bigfoot researcher in that he lives in that area, of Bill Bill Bisson and his wife. They got there a few days before we did and had been camping in that area and it was then when Will came and they camped in the site and that little campsite that we had talked about before last year where the gentleman whose name now we know is Randy Luke, he had his camper there and he's the one that we talked about that had said I think I saw a bigfoot had walked across there. And so Randy had been watching Will's and Sarah's video and he was like, I know that I was there. I was like, guy, you know, And so he was all excited, and he had watching those videos. He had learned that we were coming back in August. We had stated that, and so he came back up and had camped in that exact same site. When we got there, he was there, and him and Zil were camped right across the road from each other. And then when Will came in, he camped across and the next camp over in that outside camping area right by the bathroom. So when we got there, there was actually a ton of people in the meadow. There were a horse people who had been working on trails and stuff, but they were all packing up and they left like forty five minutes after we got there, and then the meadow was empty for us. So we went down to the original campsite that we were at in twenty four and camped in the same spot there. But it was cool that Randy came back, and it's interesting, you know, Will did an interview with him that he posted on his channel. Now you can you can watch that, But he basically told the story that we had been well, we had said on the podcast, we had assumed and thought that he said the bigfood walked from the creek area by the bathroom and out, and he bay said, no, no, no, no, that's not what happened. He said it was walking along the forest and the road on the road that comes out from the meadow. And as when I went into the bathroom, Curtis went around and back into the campsite, it went out there and stopped and then walked back into the forest. And from what we were thinking about was that it was actually tracking us as we were walking out from the meadow, and it probably followed us all the way from our camp all the way out to that bathroom, and then it couldn't go any further because it was the open, open area and there was campsites there, but their recreation on size and it was, you know, a lot bigger than any of us where when we were walking. The people can go watch that on you know Willi's channel Return to Gypsy Mos part two, you know, the Grassman fifty eight and that's an interesting interview, you know for that, but he kind of corrected that part of the story for us, and then it started making a little more sense on what's going on. But it's what amazing me is that person. I don't we don't walk down the road loud talking, making noises. We're walking down the road looking for things where we're you know, we're checking, we're looking, we're looking around, we're trying, we're trying to We never know what's going to happen. So but whatever, we walked down that road, we didn't notice this thing is following us. And I was like, man, we really got to step up our game if we're missing something like that. You know, let's tracked us all the way from our our camps and we couldn't know that it was there.
Speaker 3: That was pretty I keep on coming back to the same thought in my head as I'm listening to all this. They're watching all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah they are, and you know a little bit you'll hear, you know even more that gives you that impression. That night we got smart. We set out audio recorders. We weren't so smart the year before and never got to zero down. But at that very first night in our camp, after we reviewed it, when we got home, David found something interesting that that happened about two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: That was yeah, I don't know. I bought them. We'd all we went down and you know, I got a thermal camera and Curtis got a thermal camera. I got multiple recorders. So we were really trying to get equipment up to cover this area. So up above the camp there is a weather rain collection station that they have up there, and you have a post there with a sign don't disturb. So I just go up there and it's up on a ridge and it's a pretty good area for the whole surrounding area that for us, and I put a recorder up on the post up there. It's pretty good place to have it. And I get this recorded, and I have probably ten of these things. And as there's like a it's like a bang that goes on. It's like and I don't know how to describe it. I send you the audio on it. At one bang. I probably have ten of those, and will recorded one also as a bang. It's almost like a loud drum, like a single drum beat. And I have about ten of those types of sounds through the night, and one of them all of a sudden I'm hearing right before the bang, I hear this. I can describe it as a female or a young kid talking, and I don't recognize a language. I don't understand it. But then there's a loud bang, and then there's more talking, and I don't even know how to describe it, but it's definitely a young or a female voice in multiple vocalizations right after before and after that bang. I don't know if you're able to hear it or not, but it was very, very strange, and I go, there's no females out there walking in the middle of two o'clock in the morning, and that's that's out in the wilderness area. It's like, who's going to be coming out there and talking around my recorder? Yeah, you know at that time, And so I don't know what that is, but it was definitely a strange voice talking in a in a young female pitch voice.
Speaker 4: With that, of course, we hadn't heard it. We heard it when we got back into town and listened to the audio. But the next morning, after breakfast, we decided to go out into the wilderness across the creek, and we were probably only two hundred feet away from camp and right in the creek bed in some kind of heavily sandy area, David found a twelve inch bare footprint and that you could see toes in and we ended up scanning it and casting it. But just to put in perspective, the size twelve inch doesn't sound that big. David and I both wear a size thirteen shoes and our feet are about eleven and a half inches, So something with a size fourteen or so foot was walking barefoot near the creek. And then later that day a lady came into camp and she camped at the end where in June we had all that activity, and she had a horse trailer with two horses and two little dogs, and we were kind of wondering, are these horses gonna be bad for business or the dogs gonna be bad for business? And they're gonna be good for business, you know, What's what's the deal? But but that kind of comes into play a little later on. But that she came in that day. That second evening, I was pretty quiet. We didn't don't remember hearing much, and there wasn't a ton on our audio. But around three in the morning, David had bought Motion Life similar to Will's and again it hadn't really gone off most of the week that we were there, or most of the time we were there, but at three in the morning, it went off, and David and I could hear footsteps in and around the camp. You know, the crazy thing is, we have thermal on the on the meadow, we got game cameras in our camp looking out, we got a thermal up on the ridge. We got Audie recorders going. Nothing showed up. So it's you know, for whatever reason, I know, there's always been a lot of speculations to where they can sense electronics, but both that time and later things that happened this week, it seems that they always found dead zones. If it was the fast Watch walking through our camp, they seem to find dead zones. There's either the luckiest things in the world or the smartest things in the world. One of the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so weird. I don't even know. I don't want to even start speculating. I don't have an answer, right, We've all.
Speaker 4: Heard, you know, various theories and and obviously nobody knows. But but you know, with all that went on, other than the Will's video that he's gonna you know post, they don't have anything on video everything that went on both weeks, so it is kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: But that Tuesday evening we're cursed. We were just at camp playing cards. We couldn't have a fire again and it was fire restricted, and all of a sudden, Will comes down to our camp and the around nine o'clock and he told us that he had just heard a large tree break behind his tent near the creek, and then he had a real loud loop at that point. So we at that time decided we're gonna let's go set up our thermals for the night. We were still learning our thermals, not knowing how long they're gonna last, so we decided we would set them up right before we went to bed and they go all night. So we had do that in two different areas, and we were overlooking the whole meadow and one up on the ridge behind our camp with it. So while we're setting up our thermals, all of a sudden, we hear a loud knock from the previous area where were you know, in two twenty four, we had left gifts, you know, like apples and you know, peanut butter in that area. But from that same direction as about one hundred yards you know, to the northeast of that area. So then we decided to sit sit out in front of the truck for a while and we just set out there quiet, and we had a parabolic that I record on when my recorders, and we ended up hearing four whoops from that same direction that we had heard knocks. And then all of a sudden we start getting these strange bart out calls and they're night they're trying to be bart hours with or not, and they're calling back and forth, and then all of a sudden we get these multiple I can only describe as duck sounds in the same direction as the first knock. And I'm going, what we got ducks now in the middle of the forest, and compariously started, yeah, they got we're hearing ducks sounds, probably about six or seven and I think I sent you that audio on there. I don't know how to describe it, but it was like these duck ducks sounds or vocalizations of something trying to mimic it. But we heard two different whistles, you know, at that time in the tree line. And then there was another loop down by the Creek. We heard another knock coming from the Gifting Side area, and so that was a strange So I was glad I got it on audio because I don't think, what the heck are these We have ducks in the and there's no water around like that, there's no pond for these ducks to be out there. When I listened real close to the audio, I'm hearing a mixture of bart al calls, whoops, ducks, sounds all mixed together and going. It's like half a party of birds out there in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 3: Do they seem to be pretty vocal in that area?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Cornia we had no vocalizations that we know of, and and in Washington we've we've had a ton of them. And again some of them may be actual owls and maybe even ducks, but but a lot of vocalizations. Every time we've been to Gypsy Meadows, we kind of sat around, I'm trying to truck for an hour or two to that, all quiet.
Speaker 9: And down, and then we went to bed and about five am, we we heard rain starting to fall, and we just bought these thermals.
Speaker 4: So we just both got up, heard the rain, decided to go get our thermals and had actually brought in our thermal. We heard an owl again kind of going off down near that same gifting area where we heard everything the night before, and then a whoop came from that area. And then, you know, just opposite where that other campsite was that we were in June, we heard a a whistle. So I got five in the morning. We started sharing all these things and brought in all our equipment, and eventually it quieted down and David went back to bed, and I decided to go for a walk. And you know, the sun up it was until five fifty six, and so now that was probably five thirty five thirty five, still pretty dark. You might see a little bit alight, but it was pretty dark. And I walked down by that bathroom area, and my plan was just to walk the same loop I had done when the thing kind of followed us out of the out of the woods year before, and just you know, just to get a walk. I wasn't expecting anything to happen. As I got to the main road, I looked to my right down where Wheel's campground was, and I thought I saw Will standing out the front of his camp and we later lasered this distance. It was eighty yards and you know, a little bit of twilight, but you couldn't tell colors. But I thought from about the abdomen up standing behind a bush something lightly colored, and Will has this light colored jacket, and I thought he had been up and just you know, listening or our standing. So I waved, and I got it. Will didn't way back, and I didn't think anything of it. I know, had an eighty yard waved see me, and I I was going to make the group and be back there, and maybe forty five seconds later when I came around, Will wasn't there, and nothing was there. I didn't spent probably the next fifteen to twenty minutes looking all around, trying to you know, see where game cameras were, see if they would have cost this. All three guys were in their separate campgrounds, still in their beds, and the city wasn't there. And eventually I probably looked around and total for maybe about a half hour. Will eventually got up. I asked him if you had had, you know, get up earlier, and sending in his company said no. But about an hour before that, he said something set off his motion light and then he saw a shadow on his tent. The shadow didn't come very high, and he thought maybe it had been there, so he didn't really, you know, he didn't really exciting enough to get out of bed. And and then you know, I saw what I saw, and eventually, once it got light and everybody was around, we recreated it. I went back to the area at David stand behind the the bush that I had seen this thing from about mid apt and then up and David is six' four AND i only saw him from about. Armpits so we Had david kind of lift his arm to see about how HIGH i thought the thing. Was and WHEN i thought earlier from eighty yards away in the, DARK i didn't really it didn't really my brain didn't process how tall this thing. Was When david started this in his, hand we figured it was probably somewhere between seven and eight feet. Tall we then started looking around and we found a little trampled area where it had probably. Stood and again it was in a dead zone between all of our, cameras and to our, knowledge no one else was. Around everybody had been asleep except. Me and the thing about the light, color you remember back to twenty twenty, Four randy had seen a tan colored, bigfoot so in my, mind my brain went to seeing this light color standing in front Of wheel's camp got to Be. Will but you, KNOW i clearly love The.
Speaker 5: Will that's. Crazy, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The things that had just, happened you, know happened THAT i were either the luckiest guys in the world or. Whatever but it's just it's just amazing the things that. Happened but it gets maybe not, better but other things happened.
Speaker 5: Well that the one thing that carried him mentioned that he had we figured out the hip because he had seen his branch with moss across it and that was how he was judging where the top of it was in that in my hand was just barely reaching up to that WHEN i put it above my, head you. Know for. That but, afternoon all five of us we went across the crete on hike and we'll found it twelve and a half inch print that he casted and we scanned it and it definitely had toes on. There and he has a video on his channel where he, shows you, know in casting that and then what it looked, like you know after. That but that was in the. Sand it was pretty easy to see the toes on that on that. Print later, while we found out that that lady her meadow with her two, dogs one had been missing for a, while and apparently what had happened was when she had gone out on trail, rides she came back and went down to the creek with their dogs and her horses to water, them and there was this she had a kind of a faraoh, dog and all of a sudden it got really scared and like trembling and took off and it wouldn't come back to the camp for a couple of. Days and we'd seen it every once in a while out on the, road but she had she couldn't get the dog to come back to camp after she had been taken her them down to that creek that we see everything coming. From so that was one other interesting thing that happened with her.
Speaker 4: There the dogs would rather stay out outside in the in the forest and go back near the. Creek we don't know what. Its that was kind of.
Speaker 5: Crazy, Yeah so we decided we're going to do a night hike and we went up a gated off forest road up to IS i guess there's a historic copper mine camp, there and we hiked. Up we found a couple of buildings. There it was interesting doing a night. Hike we hadn't really done something like. That we did something and With candy up a, road but this was a little. Different but that that night we get at. Hamp we had some more knocks that were going off while we're setting up our, thermals and then you will hurt him as. Well but his camp was about a eighth of a mile. Away then he heard a screech and but he thought that screech might have been a. Cougar it was kind of a cougar sound that. Night but the next day we're getting towards the, end and then we hike up to the. Back in twenty four we found these sixteen and a half inch prints with a you, know forty eight to fifty foot step. Length AND i, said we got to go back up there and look. Around so we go up there and this time we find two fifteen and a half inch. PRINTS i THINK i sent you the picture of one at the wet in the heel. Area Then curtis measured those out and the step LENGTH i think wasn't. That it was it like Sixty, curtis, yeah which is, crazy like sixty inches to the next to the next step in the. Marsh so that was a huge step, length.
Speaker 4: Sixty thanks zero and it really couldn't see couldn't see where it had stepped in, between and it was all. Marshy so if it had, stepped we think we would have seen. It, NOW i suppose it's, possible you, know pushed off and did more than just a step and did a little bit of a, leap but that five feet is a crazy.
Speaker 5: Step, yeah, Yeah but the print didn't look like a you, know try to read, prints you're going to see like a disc or a you, know a dish or an explosion for, that and there was nothing like that in the. Print the print was a normal step with, it you, know just a you, know like a normal. Walking but that was A i was, going are you serious at sixty? Inches you, know but that was a huge step, length you, know from. There AND i don't know from our experience in twenty two In, california we know that the marsh, absorbs you, know, footprints and so maybe one was absorbed, AGAIN i DON'T i can't say that it. Didn't but from the two that we saw there was sixty inches you know from.
Speaker 3: THERE i don't know the exact formula off the top of my, head But i'm trying to rack my brain to remember how that would equate to a possible heights and it's getting up.
Speaker 5: There, Well curtis to talk about, THAT.
Speaker 4: I DON'T i didn't look up, sixty but forty eight inches is what we found the year. Before and you know in orthopedics we have paid in The alfie then at forty eight, inches assuming it's just a normal walking step and not a jump or running. Step assuming it's a walking, step forty eight inches equates to nine feet six.
Speaker 5: Inches, yeah, yeah sixty thinking it or.
Speaker 4: Yeah for a? Human, right we don't have no, idea and of course aren't any nine six inch tall, humans but if it was a, human it would have quit nineteen six inches havin a forty eight inch, Stride so. Yea our next to last morning Was saturday. MORNING i woke up about five thirty AND i didn't know That david had experienced something the night, Before so why don't you tell them what you had, Experienced, david and Then I'll i'll go along with WHAT I in the, MORNING.
Speaker 5: I got woken, up you, know about two thirty in the, morning heard a couple of. WHISTLES i got, up you, know looked around camp and you, know into the, bathroom and then went back to. Bed and WHILE i was getting back, settled all of a, sudden you, know about twenty minutes, LATER i smell this bad sulfur. Smell it was to the right of my tent and it was only there for about three to four, seconds and then it just, disappeared AND i was, going that was, nasty you. Know then it was, gone AND i was, Going, okay to something just come by AND i get a whiff of, it you, Know but, YEAH i. DIDN'T i didn't know where that came from or what it. Was but it wasn't anything that. Lingered it was just in passing this odor that was like right right by the right side of my.
Speaker 4: Tent AND i had slept through all of. THAT i didn't know till AFTER i got, up but that had. Occurred BUT i woke up about five, thirty and usually WHAT i did WAS i got up. EARLY i went and brought the thermalvie here running my little battery and Sometimes i'd go change the batteries on our audio and So david's thermal that day was sort of out in the middle of the, meadow looking down across the first of the, meadow AND i went out and picked it up and brought it back to under OUR auni and instead of going to get my thermal up the, RIDGE i DECIDED i wanted to brush my. Teeth BUT i kind of walked down the gravel driveway into our, camp and then about halfway down the driveway OR i took her right towards WHERE i kept my toothpaste in the bare, Box and right WHEN i got to the bare, BOX i heard this spud and then a clack, clap and clearly a rock had been thrown and land lay planted in the, dirt sort of maybe ten feet from, me and then bounced into the gravel. Driveway SO i turned around and kind of scanned it with my eyes the tree, line and THEN i had, said, well you know, What i'm gonna Get david's thermal THAT i just got back in and turned on and kind of scanned the tree, line AND i didn't find, anything BUT i set the thermal up in, case you, know with. Hiding something was hiding behind a. Tree AND i think here's WHERE i learned both, in you, know thinking that that THING i was will out there at five thirty in the, morning and now with this mock, THROW i have to learn to think out of the. Box they can do things that humans can't. DO i pointed that thermal at the closest place across the meadow that was maybe twenty five or thirty yards, away figuring that that's, where you, know something most likely was throwing something. At and THEN i kind of sat down and kept an eye on the, area and then we HEARD i heard a knock up ridge behind us and whistled down at the other end of the, meadow but we never saw anything on. Thermal and short way after, That david eventually got up AND i told him when it, happened and he told me that just two all that. Smell and THEN i stayed in camp And david walked out to the tree line WHERE i thought that the rock could come, from and you, KNOW i kind of videoed, him and pretty soon he was lost in the trees AND i couldn't see him very, much and next THING i, knew he kind of came out over by the trailhead where we had found THAT x back.
Speaker 5: Soon, yeah when first told me, that you, KNOW i was kind OF i want to go see WHAT i can, find you, know where to come, from kind of wondering, about you, know the angle or the, things you, know where the rock would come up in that. Area BUT i go into the tree, LINE i follow the game trail down AND i come on out And i'm staying there looking and starting and, say, okay where's This where were this thing to? Throw AND i found this area WHERE i, think you, know this open area behind this tree that would be perfect for throwing and you could just step out and make it throw and then just kind of duck back in this. Area so THEN i started looking a little closer in that, area AND i find a fresh sixteen and a half inch by fifteen and a half inch print there saying signs that we had before the primior, year and there's two of. Them one was REALLY i could see really, clear but AS i scanned, IT i THINK i sent you the scan on, it BUT i could see where something had stepped on a branch that had pulled up the pine cone the left side of the full straight ridge pressure releaset you know in, there and you could DEFINITELY i could see toes in. It and it was definitely it could it stepped. There it had a lot of pressure on. It and then the second one was off to the, side AND i think when it Saw curtis leave and go to the bare, box which was not visible from that, angle it went up to this open area where the tree was, covered AND i think that's where it threw a. Rock but it was like a fresh. Print but it was a perfect, spot you, know for, Me i'm going to throw, it and the angle was right to where it would land on the dirt and then roll onto the you, know onto the drive the driveway where the, rocks.
Speaker 4: And we went in and laser of that distance and here's WHERE i say we have to think out of the. Box it. Was it was fifty one yards and you know the rock WAS i don't know which of the ten thousand rocks in the in the gravel driveway that the rock, was Or i'd have a souvenir as, well but you, know you can't a human just can't throw a rock that size fifty one. Yards in, Fact david AND i we have a video of us trying to throw a rock and we both probably threw it about thirty five yards just because you, know the rock doesn't have that much. Weight it's not like throwing a baseball or anything like. That it's bigger and more, weight you. Know and that's why when WHEN i heard the sud you, Know i'm just thinking in terms THAT i, know not not WHAT i don't. Know AND i looked at the closest. PLACE i WISH i had scanned the whole tree. Line who knows IF i would have seen the thing looking at us through this through that, Area but that was the exact area that that excellence found In. June, so, uh you, know getting back to, that was it seems like they were always watching. US i, agree both In june then In. August something always seemed to be watching. This.
Speaker 5: Yeah SO i, THINK i, say you our video of when we were trying to document.
Speaker 3: That, yeah when you're nine feet tall and you've got you, know a sixty, destride you've got a different, perspective different vantage, points different throwing, angles all sorts of.
Speaker 5: Things. Yeah but, yeah one of my you, KNOW i started, Thinking i've been thinking about, that and you, know with my, interest with my interest in you, Know Native american, sign WHAT i realized is That curtis actually communicated with The sasquatch when he waved at. It you, know The sasquatch didn't know That curtis didn't recognize, it but he knew That curtis had seen it when he waved at. It and But curtis kept walking away in different, directions and it, was you, know after the rock. Throw i'm wondering if, that you, know he wasn't throwing to hit. Him he'd he threw it When curtis had gone out of, sight you, know over the bare. Box But i'm wondering if there was some communication or make contact or. Something i'm not sure what, happened but maybe the same thing happened when they threw a rock by my. HAMMOCK i did go WHEN i went into the, woods you, know looking for that. AREA i did try to do Some native sign into the. Woods you, know, hey we're you, know we're, good good. People we're you, know we speak the. Truth you, know you, know come counsel with, us you, know you know they things like. That no one, came but you, know that's WHAT i was trying to do at that. Time you, know that, night at three o'clock or my motion lights went, off and we had Decided, Okay i'm going to go put my thermal in the trees on a large game, trail and right from that area where bacambrew, was all of a, SUDDEN i got. This something just went off and it was like angry bart. Owls you, know if you put anger into there this. Footing it was angry and it just started shooting and you, know and took off and was moving and went towards our gifting area and it went on for it looked like it kept going all the way to the game here and did him, back curled back across the. Creek it went on for about fifteen, minutes just and it was angry. Sounds you, know it was, weird AND i think it might have walked into and found my, game my thermal and got mad and then took off and went that whole big circle for about fifteen, minutes just going off with this angry voice and angry sound in that same direction that we had heard the quote ducks or whatever you know in that and so something happened to something got angry at.
Speaker 3: That all of this is just kind of very reminiscent of other locations That i've experienced and heard about in the. Past usually in a very similar setup as what you guys are talking, about these type of campground.
Speaker 4: Areas, yeah and this is the most remote campground in the, area the class one before you get to the. Wilderness so so you, know literally across the creek is The Salmo Priests. Wilderness and as will As david said, Earlier will so it has a hypothesis based on where he's encountered, things you, know a mile and a half down the road or two miles down the road that up up in that. Hill they may be staying in caves or old mines or something like. That obviously nobody, knows but just across the creek from the last campground on the roads the sound Of priest builders so very.
Speaker 3: Interesting at least you mentioned that road where you guys went and checked out that historic site that was old copper mines with some.
Speaker 5: Buildings, yeah it was down By camp. Sixteen it was further down for just A Sullivan lake.
Speaker 3: Area is that a location where like a lot of people go to look at it and.
Speaker 5: STUFF i don't. Know it looked like there was some information on a board there and, stuff but the road itself was gated off at that. Time SO i don't know if they opened up a certain times of the year and people go up, There but at that time we just parked at the gate and walked all the way. In did you notice any trash cans up? There? NO i.
Speaker 4: Didn't, NO i didn't need.
Speaker 3: It usually they have trash cans if there's a lot of people that travel to the.
Speaker 4: Area Like david, said they kind of had an information, sign and then when you got closer to the buildings and, said there was kind of a warning these are historical, buildings please Don't, yeah The Jase memmer and stuff like. That but, NO i don't remember any trash.
Speaker 3: Cans how far is that location from the uh the rain collection station you were talking.
Speaker 5: About, well the ring collection was only about thirty thirty yards up on the ridge from our. Camped the copper mine trail that we went up was about a mile and a half two miles Down Persulting. Lake i'm just thinking about the thumping.
Speaker 4: Sound oh, yeah, HEY i guess it could be a bit loud, enough you, know sound carried at, night so.
Speaker 5: Uh you, know, yeah that would be a long way's. Way, yeah The will recorded the same sound from his. Camp he put on one of his. VIDEOS i just heard it today and mine was. Louder SO i think the direction of where it's coming from was further to the northeast from our. Camp Because will's was, soft was was quieter than, mine and he picked up the scene found on his.
Speaker 3: Canel it just sounds, like, uh for sure that THAT.
Speaker 5: I, mean this is all. Speculation.
Speaker 3: Disclaimer this part will probably be edited, out But i'm going to say that the Tan one is a century that watches that campsite, area and you guys are encountering it every, year AND i think that others moved through that area and that's why that sentry is there.
Speaker 4: Well and the moving, through you, know makes sense with What david had heard with The Sarah towns the year. Before something had moved through the camp and he heard at LEAST i think you, said at least three different. Individuals is that, Right? David, yeah so, yeah it very. Well maybe maybe a trackway for, them that's very.
Speaker 3: Possible if there was some way for you guys to go into that area and try to race to that spot where you found those pine bows on that overlook and try to beat it to that, spot you might see.
Speaker 4: One, yeah here's the thing it probably took. Us this thing was at about a forty or fifty degree. Angle it probably took us twenty minutes to get up to that. Time, now, yeah and you, know obviously they're more athletics than we. Are twenty, minutes they have enough warning to be, gone you, Know i'm sure if they. Were if one was sitting, there it saw coming from almost literally a mile, away you, know in the AS i said, that you could see a portion of the, meadow of the portion in the, meadow and that's Where david AND i were, camped And will came and got us as. Possible it even Saw will come get us and then pretty sener hurt us kind of stopping up the, hill and it could have been five miles away by the time we got up.
Speaker 3: There, well like how you guys were earlier talking, about you, know your original trip to The Gifford pinchot and hearing the out and the similarities with the owl stuff going, on the same exact thing goes on here In oklahoma and other parts of the Southern United, States, Texas, Mississippi alabama for, Sure, Tennessee arkansas also with Bart, Owl's so there's definitely something going on it's not just. COINCIDENCE i don't know what it. IS i don't know what it, is but there's there's something with the. Owls AND i will say that in a particular location In, oklahoma we definitely thought that they were in this particular campground that they were following the raccoons in at. Night the raccoons would come in and like you, know raid campsites and trash cans and, stuff and, right there were a few times where it seemed like activity kind of followed the raccoons into the. Campsites which the idea that something that large would use such small animals to try and conceal itself or mask its location seems kind of. Ridiculous BUT i don't, know just little THINGS i take mental note of over the.
Speaker 4: Years, well it's definitely been our experience the three times we've been to Just metal vand like you, said the one, time WHICH i think is like two hundred and fifty miles away give it, takes so, YEAH i mean we've we've heard weird noises and activity too that all followed what sounded like bar owls or even weird bartels or Weird so we've definitely our limited experience found that.
Speaker 3: Too so do you guys got plans to return or is Is will going to be doing ongoing? RESEARCH i hope, so, well, yeah.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll only leave about an hour and a half, away so he he periodically goes all. Over he has multiple spots that he goes, to so it's not just Up Sulivan creek And i'm sure he'll be up. There, Yeah david AND i we were talking about. That we we had so much activity at at The Sulivan creek area that it's hard not to go back To Gypsy. Meadows interestingly, enough the night that, YOU i And david were all what was a good night to do this? Interview we finally pinned down a day and. Time two hours, later the guy who was on Your Stupham valley podcast number one fifty one texted me and he, said, hey what are you And david doing in the. Springtime we're going to get a few guys together to go here a Good gifford and do some. Expressions so we might join that trip as.
Speaker 3: WELL i Think david might have to find a place. CLOSER i don't know If candy is going to wait a year to go back to places, Well i'll tell, you you.
Speaker 4: Know you.
Speaker 2: Know that's.
Speaker 4: Last, Well david's even taking about along third, doorway aren't.
Speaker 5: You david going? Where? Oh, yeah. Yeah, so my my Son cody is a total skeptic and thinks that we're what you, know whack whack doctors out in the. Woods but he wants us to come out Of South carolina and take him out so he can hear these sounds and we keep saying or hearing and there's a lot of the movie research about.
Speaker 4: That In.
Speaker 5: Georgia they're having a lot of settings out in That North Georgia tennessee area we're thinking, of we're thinking of that area for a trip With.
Speaker 4: Cody, well, Well cody doesn't. Understand we've been extremely. Fortunate most people don't go out four times and have something happened every single, time and probably the next twenty times we go somewhere we didn't have things. Happened but you, know he PARTLY i think he think that he thinks we're crazy is just because all this stuff that has. Happened but you, KNOW i don't know how fine of the things that we've we've we've, seen we've, heard we've, smelled we've got thrown at. Us you, know we've been in. Touched we've been extremely fortunate to our four trips to have crazy things happen every single.
Speaker 5: TIME i had been contacted by a local couple of hunters and they want to get together with me and tell me their. Story but they have errogat these, days really. Active it's closer to, years so your answer TO i find something closer might might come into effect. Too, well once you get, hooked it's it's hard to get.
Speaker 4: On, yeah it.
Speaker 5: Is Luckily curtis is retired and he has all the time to go and do all this research on. YouTube i'm still. Working but aren't you In? ARIZONA i, am.
Speaker 4: SO i usually fly To. Sacramento david drives and two hours To, sacramento and then we drive forty more hours To Gypsy. Metal so it's a sixteen hour drive For david and a fourteen hour drive in a two hour plane trip for. Me, yeah it's a little hard to get. There it's a little way to get, there but every time it's been worth.
Speaker 5: It well they are In.
Speaker 3: Arizona, Yeah, Yeah i've Had i've had a few people on the show From arizona and Especially New, mexico The Four corners. Region there's lots of activity around. There these things just seem to be pretty much, everywhere, yep which also adds to the. Strangeness, yes it does, well. GUYS i appreciate you coming On, candy thanks for joining them and sharing your. Experiences i've enjoyed hearing about. It and, uh, yeah you guys need to keep me in the.
Speaker 5: Loop you know you started the.
Speaker 3: STORY i want TO i want to hear how it.
Speaker 5: Finishes, yeah definitely an ongoing rabbit.
Speaker 3: Hole if you've had your own experience With bigfoot or something you can't explain and you'd like to share your story on the, podcast email me At Bigfoot crossroads at gmail dot. Com check out the Website Bigfoot crossroads dot. Com you can find links to social, media past, episodes, merchandise everything you need all in one. Place and until next, time remember there's something in the.
Speaker 5: Woods