Speaker 1: I'm bam most aspasses your money a good face and I'm gone before whiskey condamn wa bo don't maybe we.
Speaker 2: Made you don't mean you're fast? Who our gap rul.
Speaker 1: Harry up amada and you look at me po paid us, said fanchin Wa aspara lying da wah happy, may another love a god to go man and you're as on me glu.
Speaker 3: Side plan boom side plan boom man, sad plan boom my wow, sad plan boom side bland boom mama.
Speaker 1: Plan and baraya on the sawas you by your song, may.
Speaker 2: We be they bomb blay you are the king.
Speaker 1: Of the divan may doba song. I am the king of the divan.
Speaker 2: Sam Plan boom.
Speaker 1: Sam plan boom.
Speaker 2: Sam plan boom sam plan booma.
Speaker 3: Sad than boom.
Speaker 2: By dog.
Speaker 1: You don't get to spam bladd it's not today.
Speaker 2: Gotta save the dobe.
Speaker 4: As you're attend.
Speaker 2: A girl, I can't know mo ba sad than boom man. I am.
Speaker 3: Look it black sab boom.
Speaker 2: S boom s boom. Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I am your host, private investigator, Ed Opperman. Now you could find me at Opperman Investigations and digital forensic consulting. If you need to hire private investigator through my email Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. Otherwise, if you like our show, you check out The Opperman Report at gmail dot com or Opermandreport dot com and you can contact me about the show at that email or that website and you can find us at Patreon the Opperman Report Patreon. You know what everything is in communist Opperman O P P E R N A Opperman and what you can what do you call it? You can find me at the Patreon. There everything here Monday to Friday and mfor maybe you can find a Patreon. It only adds that commercials cut out, plus a lot of free content extra content when it was putting up there and Friday night, every Friday night for almost fourteen years. Fourteen years. In September, kad Zuke's BIG's a Mistake of My life, Bigus mistake of my life? Fourteen years of misery? What do you call it? But that's it and that's all you get? I got quit what do you call it? Fourteen years every Friday night. Spreaker dot com is the best place to go. I get ten percent extra on the ads from speaker a spreaker, and there's a chat room. Get an email notification when I sent up the new content. Is there still a chat room? Yeah, there is. You can make Yeah, there's a chator. You may come in someplace. I wonder I haven't checked that chat room. Go aw Okay, you get an email notification when I put up new content. I play repeats every night of the week, but otherwise Apple plays and Spotify and iHeartRadio I Heeart Radio is about to merge with them. I don't think I'm giving you insider information, but Iheart's about to merge with the Serious Exam, so you will finally hear the opera and report on Serious Excam after all these years. I was offered a gig none there years ago, but there was a little too much control, creative control and editorial control of the product. And go for it. It would have been a nice, easy gig, you know. But I've gone my own way. You can go your own way. I'll play that next week in case you're wandering. Our intro song, the plastic bertrand that song is just long enough to get your toenail fungus medication out and painting your toenails with your fungus medication. In case you're ever wondering if you need to squeeze that in. That's the perfect song. Plenty of time. Let's see what's going on here in the world of the Opperaman Report on the World of Too Much Information. Coming up tonight right after this solo show, I got Matt Sergio and I play Matt Sergio's Beatles Talk. I forget what it's called exactly. I play it on my Spreaker channel, and I'm gonna be playing him every Sunday morning. I got a guy coming in. He's gonna help me up a little bunch of shows, Magical Mystery Talk, which he does with Mark Devlin and this other woman too. You know, there's really excellent, fascinating researchers and people. And I've been playing that show for years and years and Yearslet's take a look at him. I've been playing this show and they always put out good content. The latest show is called episode twelve. I've got the news today, oh boy, And if you check it out, it's up on the Opperaman Report Spreaker channel under Magical Mystery Host Magical Mystery Talk. He goes in there and great content. As usually it's a lot of stuf about the processed Church. And he talks about that film that was the documentary film Cropsy that was filmed on Staten Allan about Andre Rand and Willowbrook Sanitarium. There by the way, you know, I have some information, you know that holding the story about Willowbrook and how it broke and with the Heraldo Rivera. And it's little known that one of the reasons why how that story got broke is because people were going in there and molesting the patients in there, having sex with them. And that's how that key was circulating around to let people in and that's what came to the detention. Roldo Rivera was able to learn about Willowbrook. I actually went to college at the Willowbrook campus after you know, they closed down the institution and turned it into a college. And believe it or not, there were hallways and u utility rooms and all kinds of back staircases that had never even been painted from the time it was from the time it was the mental institution to the time they turned into a college. That's how things were back in those days. Okay, we're gonna repurpose this building. Yeah, okay, let's paint that. We'll fix the classrooms up with the the hallways. I don't know what he's gonna got. No one's gonna check. Use that paint at home in my garage. No, I'm we doing my face. I'll just steal that paint. No one's gonna notice. And that's how things were done. On stand. I'm back in my high school. I went to auto shop for high school, and the guys who you know, ran the janitorial stuff. I like, man, they were just scamming everything. Then this one guy had an appliance business and he would store the appliances and the auto shop and have us beloading trucks of his used appliances. Then, oh my god, what a different world it was. But anyway, so anyway, so mister Sergio does great work. They're looking into this stuff, but I guess he's not aware that Josh Zemmon, the fellow who was the director for Cropsy, which is an excellent film, later on went on to obtain the Moritary archives and smeared Morituri for Netflix. Uh and uh, you know, tried to lure me into that whole thing. I gave this guy a ton of information he was contacting me for to put him in touch with people and pass guests and send them all shows and stuff like that, and then he was going to interview me for it. But he sent me this ridiculous contract to sign, basically saying that he would own anything I said to him, all my work he's gonna suddenly own because you know, my words touch his ears, you know he's gonna own them. Well, that's a great deal, right, So it seems like a lot of the people. I turned that down right away, and the what do you call it? And then he lied about it later on said oh, I'm mad at him because he didn't use my Never I got the emails, you know, I turned them down flat. And then later on a lot of people cooperated with men signed that bogus agreement with him. He threatens to sue them, so he can't sue me. I decided, bro okay. But he turns around and smears Molitary and all that God gifted work we got from Moritary over the years. And now that whole uh mail, you all the characters around the doing so called processed church research and a Keno research is so infiltrated and just by a bunch of characters and the con artists and agents, you know, just blatant agents. The guy who obtained the Colonel Michael Akino death certificate quote unquote on a hunch and found out that it was a suicide works for the National Security Agency. This isn't my imagination, this is now, it's well, it's kind of denied it even, you know, so just totally co opted in controlled by a bunch of agents and the disinfo agents and just globle dupes who just go along with it. You know, don't know what you're doing, which was gonna be a theme with tonight's show. People don't know what they're doing, So why don't we have that out there? We have that up there? Uh, what do you call it? The that's the you know what, that's the title of the show. They don't know what they're doing. They don't know what they're doing. What do they call it? So after that is Casey Gaine mcgala. I have him on now. That's an old show. It's kind of a lost episode. Listen. I'm working on some stuff this week, some really groundbreaking exclusive interviews, some guests that you haven't heard before that are on a very controversial topic at the moment that a lot of people are talking about that it's out there. And I got some people on that topic that no one else has talked to before, that nobody else knows. And yeah, as usual, how I do these things, And I bring this stuff that nobody else does, and then someone else brings it up six years later and they get a Pulitzer prize for it. But I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter of it. I'm not bitter of it. Nope, like water off a duck's back, that's that's the d option. Well, maybe we'll call this this show water off a duck's back. We'll come up at a time when it shows up. But what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm working on some some stuff this week. And then I had a couple of guests flake on me. I had a guest man flake on me this week, you know, ah, and just in such a rude way.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They guest comes up with a book. You know, someone you had on the show. You like them, you get along great, you know, we chat back and forth. And then they come up with a book. And they got this publicist who just drops the ball over and over and over again, and it's just making no freaking effort. I saw how many books that sold Little Guy last time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I know it's a different publisher now, but someone somewhere should should make an effort to say, hey, you know, and look, look how many books this guy's sold for you already? You know, have a little respect to have a little you know, do your job. You know, I would recommend to people authors out there skip the PR guys. Man. All they do is mix up the times and the dates, and go back and forth and confuse things, send the wrong phone numbers every time they get involved. Is nothing but problems. And whoever tells these authors to say, well, don't tell everything about the book because then they won't buy the book. And when they author, as soon as they say, well, I can't tell you that, because then they won't buy the book as soon as they say that, and you can see it in the chat room. You can see the comments, you can see the emails I get. And that's the kiss of death, okay, and they will you wion't that you're going to decrease your book sales once you say that, because it changes people's You've got to make a connection with the audience. The author has to make a personal connection that the audience cares about them and likes them, which is why I do this whole thing. Tell us about yourself. Who are you? Don't jump right into the book, man, let's who are you? You know, the audience wants to know who you are, and you could tell them every single detail out of that book. But if they like you, they're gonna run out and buy that book. I've sold a lot of books, man. I make a lot of money off that Amazon affiliate link. Man, you know, and in the old days it was even more because I used to promote it more. I kind of know what I'm doing. Leave it or not because you want to sell books and then give me a call. So anyway, you know, I a couple of guys flightd on me this week, and I'm working on this big guest, this big you know. You know, you got these big guests, you know, big groundbreaking stuff, and then you got some fillers you gotta throw in just to fill full time. So I uh, you know, and those are easily the true crime guys. And a lot of people like the true crime shows. But that's what I do, and I it's more the true crime stuff is more mainstream stuff. So then I lure people in, you know, and then they then I hit them with the good stuff that people went pool surprises over other people, not me, not me. I wouldn't want to bother the Pulazan prieople. And I tell you which reminds you this week, the great Daniel hopsicker Man. Oh my god, I love the man. And I remember reading his stuff and you know, the few little YouTube reports he had done with his trench coat, you know, and stuff like that Mad Cow Morning news, you know. And I would watch this guy and beat his stuff and groundbreaking stuff. And I always said, boy, if I ever get a radio show, I want to interview this guy and people like this. And I would always say, you know, from the whever I interviewed him, I said, this guy should have a Pulitzer Prize, you know, before to work on the nine to eleven story in Muhammad Adza, in the Flying Circus, all that stuff, this guy should have the Pultur Prize, I would say, you know, and I know.
Speaker 1: He uh.
Speaker 2: He really, you know, I was honored by that. I know he was. And then he would always you know, say kind things about me too, up until the last conversation, the last interview I did with him before he died, he announced his death. Is he announced this terminal illness on the show great man? Who should have the Pulitzer Prize? He should a posthumous uh Pulitzer Prize. But I don't know. I guess the Pulitzer Committee doesn't care what I have to say. You know, I've never even been nominated for a Pulitzer. Man, How could it be? How could it be? You know, if you go out in the state, you know who reported on Jeffrey Epstein first Ed Opperman or this person? All the legendary experts, pull my every single one, every other name, every other person associated with the Jeffrey Epstein reporting to find a name and ask chat GBT, ask croc ask you know whatever Gemini these things with who was first Ed Opperman or this person Ed Opperman or that person? Every single time it's going to be at Opera was first first radio show. There was some news reporting and you know, writing prior. So how do you win a Pulitzer Prize or you know, become a legendary expert on a topic without having listen to me first? You know, what I mean, Like, how did you become such an expert you on your own? Like like like the opperaman, information is oblivious to you. You're such an expert on the topic. You never heard of me. How is that? How can is that possible? I guess it's possible. I guess that's how I guess that's how things work. I guess that's how things work. People just you know, I'm through osmosis, you know, through the air, the ether, the electromagnetic vibrational frequencies. That's that's what they say, right, Okay, So which brings us to people not knowing what they're doing, you know. And I you know, I heard a comment recently, you know, I listened to your show, and you're one of those people. You think I know it all. You think you're an expert on everything. I'm not an expert on everything. I'm not even an expert on most things, or even half things. I am an expert on certain things, you know, and and the things that my my life, my work, my own, but the things I've written books about them, I'm kind of I'm kind of an expert on things. I've testified in court as an expert, you know, Okay, I'm an expert those things, okay, And I'm not ashamed to say I'm an expert on certain things I am okay, and this is one of them. Okay. If you go back and look up and say, you know who is that Opperman, it'll tell you at Opperman started out as an information broker, someone who buys and sells information. Okay. And like in the old days, back you know, before the Enginet and before computers and all this stuff like that. Uh, people got a telephone and a rolodex and if you were a PI or even a cop. You know, you see that movie The Prince of the City, right, and there's that sad scene where they're breaking up the unit and one of the old detectives says, listen, I am there's my gift to you. This is my source in the phone company. And the other guy gets it. He goes, oh my god, thank you so much. As you know, it's like gold. And that was me. I was the guy back in the eighties and the very very late seventies who had the source in the phone company, who can get all that phone company information. Give me a phone number. I can come back with her name and address is so security number, a work phone number, all the luds, the local usage numbers dial from that phone number, the long distance numbers down from that phone. But it's way more cell phones. This is landlines. Okay, all right, So you see these TV shows back in those days where you know, the PI would pick up the phone and call the cops. Hey, I need to get to run a plate. Well, I need get to run a phone number. But really it's the other way around. And cops who even today, who can't you know, without authorize purpose can't just and you know, phone numbers and stuff like that. They call a PI for that kind of information. You know they do you have your source, like those cops had their source in the phone company, which is like me, okay, I as an information broker, I was the PI for PIS. Private investigators would come to me for that information and then I built it up, you know, sources in DMV and sources at the cable TV companies. So anybody I had met right away had fund You know, what do you do for a living? You know, what kind of information do you have access to that I could buy and sell? Information broker? Okay, and so an information broker, when I set up the company Active Information Recovery, which was designed to do employment screening. We had a contract with UPS Okay to do employment screening for UPS six thousand employment screens a year. This wasn't a small company. And when you're doing employment screening, you're a consumer reporting agency. So at Opperman Opperman Investigations and Accurate Information Recovery were consumer reporting agencies crs, and I had to abide by all the same laws and rules as TRW and TransUnion, which are consumer reporting agencies now the different all the same rules and obligations they had I have to follow, but they're allowed to accumulate information and create new information and report information where I could only re report their information. But if there was an error, I had to go and correct the error if someone if I did it said someone had a criminal record, and I said, you have to send them a letter, you know, saying hey, you know this, you were denied employment because it isn't this And they said no, I wasn't that somebody else. Then I have to go back to the consumer reporting agencies, the big ones that made three major credit reporting agencies and correct information. So you have obligations beyond even they do so I know. Guess what I know how that works? Okay. I taught a class at a PI convention about the Fair Credit Reporting Act as it applies to employment applications and employment screening investigations. Okay, So you know, taught a class, wrote a book how to become occessive aztable PI all my databases, all my data broker business, all that kind of stuff you get own a business. Okay, like thirteen fourteen years, might have been eighteen years. Taught a class, wrote a book, makes it an expert. How do you like that? Okay? All right, now that's not That's not how I how I decide people are experts. That's how the world decides. Okay, it's not me saying it. So I know a little bit about uh, these information companies like TIRW, companies like Lexus Nexus okay, and all this kind of stuff, and uh, of course to your I RB search and Locate plus and all the little companies. So there was a little controversy that came out this week, little one, uh Laura Lumer versus Candas Owens and Laura Lumer had done some reporting about Candice Owens Owens owning a million dollars worth of cars, and she had come up with some different cars that the she believed that Candace Owens owned. Now somehow Candice Owens and some other people uh uh Twitter superstars Okay, okay, other geniuses and other and.
Speaker 5: Someone with on good authority, I have it on good authority that uh, we'll get into that. Well a good authority would it be a guy that wrote a book, had a business and testified to be taught a class at it. That would be a guy who's gonna thoroughly happen. Ignore me, what right now? I'm just a silly goose.
Speaker 2: But what do you call it? So they come up with this theory that somehow Laura Lumer, her husband worked for a car dealership. First was the theory. Then then they hacked into State Farm Insurance and that's how they got it because it was the same uh font and State Farm uses and all this kinds off. So at one point they thought that State Farm Insurance had had their own database of people's cars and stuff like that. They thought that State Farm Insurance was somehow accumulating DMV information and purchasing dm ME for information and other kind of credit information and stuff like that, and compiling this information and maintaining this and updating it in order to do their basic little stupid searches there. Well, I knew right away that that was ridiculous, and I knew that most of these companies use Lexus Naxis because lexis Nexus has a module that that's for auto information, and Lexus Nexus owns a lot of different companies too. They own Choice Point at one point. I don't know if they still do or not. When they did own Choice Point, Lexis Nexus didn't do a UCC search, but Choice Point did, so I had both Lexus Nexus and Choice Point. Okay, because when you do the reason why you want us UCC searches is if you're doing asset searches, a UCC filing is a recorded lean against like an auto loan, a non property like a non house. Other kind of recorded liens or loans would be filed as a UCC Universal Commercial Commercial Code lean. So when I'm doing an asset search and you want to find bank accounts, you could find what bank or what lending institution loaned money for their person's cars, so that would go on the list of banks down down the road. They can get a subpoena for that bank to the other any other accounts there, We're gonna speen up for that bank. Is is our safe depositive box there? So this is an elaborate how elaborate my asset searches are, which, by the way, are like very well respected in the business. My asset searches are very very well respected. And every now went in I'll have a little issue with a client and they'll have a beef with me, and then they'll go and try and hire somebody else to do an asset search. And the guy will come to me for this, dude, I just so that kind of the report just you want to buy another one, I'll say this, you know, it's the same one I just did for the guy, you know. But that's just life, you know, just unbelievable. So anyway, they come up with this fascinating idea that Laura Loomer's husband husband to be fiance hacked into State Farm or hacked into something and that's how they got this information. But what they don't realize is that State Farm gets their information from Lexus and Texas, and it would be really hard to believe that someone like Laura Lumer doesn't have a Lexus Nexus account. She does opposition research she has a company that does opposition research. So you're not gonna unless you got a PI license, you got a collection agency license, you got a process server license. There's certain licenses you need to get every kind of module that's a Lexus Nexus sells. But even as in an information broker, I know, even as a opposition research because I'm in the process of forming an opposition research company. H and I'm the way I'm looking into how do I get my databases for that company? So I know it can be done, But are opposition research company? And also too, Lumer is in the media, she's in the press. Alexis Nexus offers a module for the press. You can get everyone's article ever written about a person, all pictures about them, all kind of stuff like that. There's another module in the Lexus Nexus that allows for those searches. Okay, So to think that Lumer doesn't have access, doesn't have her own Lexus Nexus account or have access to one through a lawyer or a PI friend or a friend and someone who works with her, you know, is just to me, would be mind blowing ludicrous that she doesn't. Okay, So for people to think that she needs to hack into State Farm to get this information. It's just crazy. She is crazy. Maybe she did do it that way, and it would just blow my mind if she did. But a lot of the stuff around here is blowing my mind because clearly Candice Owens doesn't have a Lexus nexus, because she would know right away how easy it is to get that information without hacking into State Farm. Okay, clearly she should know. How the hell does she not know? How does somebody call themselves some kind of a researcher, investigator, report or whatever, and they don't have access to these at these databases? Where are they What are they doing? They don't know what they're doing. That's the problem. So Lumer's got to have access to this. If she doesn't, man, I'm just blown away. But can is always clear cleaning he doesn't have it. I'm blown away by that. Then, on top of this, a guy a huge million account eight hundred thousand account on Twitter a Herbert from a Lario authoritative.
Speaker 4: Source that Laura Lumer is about to be arrested and convicted for a federal felony and go to prison for life for.
Speaker 2: Searching for this auder. By the way, I think it's even in Florida or auto information you can get over the counter. You know, you can just go on been verified and get it. Okay, this is just insane. This is a bunch of freaking amateurs, a bunch of idiots, just blowing my mind. I should be getting paid a million dollars a week, can't. The freaking idiots are saying this kind of wild stuff, which reminds me I was gonna bring this up to they're claiming that Lumer it's about about Feds are on her tail and just about to arrest her for for hacking into the state farm and we went off and then once I said, hey, you know, guys, state that's not state farms information, that's Lexus Nexus. Now with all these experts who won't even acknowledge me, but you know they're hearing this from me clearly. Okay, uh now it's oh, oh, well, if she's getting this from Lexus Nexus, then it's even more of a crime and more of a federal felawy. Okay, because because she's doxing people. You know, she said she got the reporter thing. And by the way, too, let's say candas Owns is definitely reporting and soul of a town. Okay, Lexus Nexus will do an audit. Who looked up this information on candas owns car? Oh? Look at this. It comes back to Laura Lumer. Laura Lumer, what is your authorized purpose for that search? Well, here's an email retainer I have from Erica Kirk who says, Hey, Laura, can you look into Candas Owens for me? I have? She's been bugging me and making accusations about me. Can you please look into it? That you're done, that's it, that's all you need. Okay that the swat team has to turn around and go back home. You've just demonstrated your authorized purpose. I got a client that wanted me to look into it. Well, while I'm doing opposition research against Cannis Owens. Oh, I'm doing a news by part a news story about Cannis Owens and how she's Why does she have a million dollars worth of cars? Okay, that's the beginning and end of the Lexus Nexus audit on unauthorized use of this material. The next step would be, Okay, Candid Luomer, we don't agree that that's an authorized use. We're canceling your account. Well, she had ten minutes later, she can have a lawyer set up an account, or a friend or her set up an account, get her other account. There's nothing she's not going to jail on this. Now, it's a federal felony. It's a federal of federal. Everyone loves to say this crap about how a crime is a big deal because it's federal. The only thing it means if it's federal is you're way less likely than the federal government's gonna indicte you. If they do indict you, they got like a ninety seven percent conviction rate, and you got to do eighty percent of the time. I think it's like eighty seven percent of the time. You gotta do her eighty five percent of the time. I always forget, and I was facing that center. They can't remember, Okay, so you know, once you're in diety, yeah you're screwed. Okay, But they do the odds of them going after someone on such minuscule stupidity as running an auto search, I think it's in Florida, which that stuff is Sunshine Will anyway, is so freaking ridiculous. Okay. And on top of that, maybe it was the other way around. Loomer's friends with cash Pattel. Maybe the other way around, Candice is on the outs with Trump and Cash Pattel. So I don't see any scenario here. This doesn't mean I like Blora Lumer, or I support Laura Lumo, or I'm a Zionist and I want to kill mudslom children all of that. I'm just telling you what reality is. Okay, Let's face the facts. Reality from someone that knows what they're doing, somebody that knows what they're talking about, the odds that there would be any kind of criminal Uh, if it was a normal person doing this kind of search, like I said, if it wasn't in the news all over Twitter, it went in there, Lexus Nexus sends you an email, Hey, we're doing an audit and what's your purpose for this search? Okay, which happened to me back in Vegas years ago. The celebrity went missing in Vegas and I was hired to go look for that celebrity. And so I went, and I said, you know what, I got a big retainer, and I know they hired every PI in town. And I says, you know what, man, I know everybody else. I know they're they're ignoring all the basic stuff here. They're not looking for all the emails they're looking for, all the phone numbers, all the connections here. Let me run all the databases on this celebrity and her friends and people around her, and see what. I just like an old fashioned skip search like that. Let me let me run it that way, even though we kind of knew where she was and suspected. But I also said, you know what, I'm getting paid for this. They're gonna pay the expense. They're gonna pay for the searches. Let me run up there freaking thousand dollars worth of searches, and then I'll have a listener from for the future. You all have whole filing you know, all right? Why not? It's all legit. But I got one of those audits, Hey why are you looking up this teen pop star? And I said, oh, here's my retainer. I'm a little legitimate investigation. Fact. We retained by her estate, uh hired me to do this. Her own people, you know, the same people you know, whoever you know have the foul charges, gets me the one who you know if I did something wrong. So if this isn't a big deal, this is routine. I'm sorry to break it to you. This is routine. But even if it wasn't, let's see, do you have any idea just when I was really sick, when I was dying, Okay, jamone, it was only a year ago. Okay, my net a was energy a year ago. Okay, I was dying. You know, I've already been to the gym today. I already rode my bike today. I'm gonna go for a hike in a little while. Joining up signing him to a pool too shortly, and I put a new pool and goggles and stuff like that. My old pool bag I used to go to the pool with Victoria every day. Is it's like twenty five. It has to be older them ic, it's about almost like twenty seven, twenty eight years old. I used that same yellow pool bag for hiking and all kinds of stuff like that. And now I'm retiring and I just bought a new one. But year ago, when I was still sick, I ran across an old friend who I actually knew her when she was a teller at a bank in Vegas. And I think I might have told you the story about this. That year in Vegas, I was dating three girls and they all had pink hair, and they all went to the same high school, but they didn't know each other, which is by coin. They knew each other, but I didn't meet them through each other, just by coincidence. I was dating three women who all went to the same high school. I all had the same pink hair, So she was a teller when I knew her. Then now she's VP. Okay, she's got a huge job over there, and we ran toward each other on social media. She gets a hold of me, she goes, you know, Ed, I know you do that investigation work. You know, we need to hire a regional investigator here to really look into the bank fraud that's going on. And she's telling me, what's going on with this bank fraud these days where it's so elaborate and they got them. She was telling me that sometimes they'll have two different crews of fraud checks in the bank at the same time that don't even know each other. They're both pass and bad checks at the same time that they do it. That they don't have a guy online who has an account at the bank deposit five thousand and seven thousand dollars into his real account so that when the next person in line comes up with the fake check for five thousand. They got the cash sitting right there, so the teller doesn't even have to go and go request the cash and draw a suspicion. They got this thing down to science, and they're just stealing. This is going on every day, all day long. Now, you're stealing from that's a federal crime to steal from a bank. You think they're appointing that to the FBI every freaking day, of course, not, okay. And and then what they're looking to do now is to get ahead of these scams and figure out what what the planning is and how they're working and who's doing this. She was telling me about how they to make the fake IDs. There's a certain printer to make the fake IDs, and they keep them in stock at the staples down there in Vegas because they get off the plane to do these scams and they buy the new printer. So this is like how many I D printers they're keeping these things in stock. It's only it's only for these scams, for these cons So this idea that the Feds are gonna drop everything they're doing. They're not even investigating daily bank thefts, daily bank scams. Then then there's all other thing too, with the thefts go on, with the fake tax returns that go on at all the projects all across the country, that everyone's doing these things. They're not even investigating that stuff. They're not even going after those people. And they're gonna drop everything and go after a fraudulent look up out of lexis Nexus account. It's just beyond beyond insanity. And for people who are supposed to be authorities on these topics, man, you know, and people you look to the you know, supposed to respect their reporting and their research and stuff like that. Not just Lumor and Canas owns that are both a little wacky, not a little wacky, they're both very very wacky. But these other people, you know, investigative report a Twitter account with eighthred thousand followers, and they're rambling that they don't know what's going on, they don't know the basics, which brings me to another thing. Okay, we just had a friend of the show, former friend of the show. He's to be on the show and brought the mind and took my zampoli and we had a little falling down. Okay, and I'm not gonna get into it, but it's just typical of what we see. Now, what do you call it? So the guy gets a letter, a seasoned assist letter from Zampauli's attorney, all right, now, it's not even a good seasoned assist letter. By the way, I've gotten dozens season assist letters over the years doing this show, okay, dozens, Okay. Not once have I published the letter. Okay, because because there's a procedure how to deal with these things like an adult, like a professional, How you deal with these things when you get a letter like this. First of all, if your attorney responds back, then that becomes attorney communication between two A current turns you an allowed to publishing O case. You don't want to do that, right, but you want to respond yourself. And you just say, Okay, you know you're making some claims here, but I'm defaming. I got some mistakes here in my reporting. Oh my goodness, Explain to me what I got wrong. Show me where I'm wrong, because you know, I asked some questions, and the guests there and they seem to be pretty know what they're talking about. The guests can come on the person we're talking about, your client can come on the show. You can give me a written statement. I'll read it on the show. There's ways to deal with these things, and there's ways to deal with these things, you know. So I'm not getting a season desist. There's ways to deal with these things that not only do they go away quietly and apologize, but if they do sue me. If anybody sues me, man, they're paying, they're paying to settle me. All right, come sue me, man, Okay, I'm not gonna lose this suit. Okay. There was a guy, uh this character Twitter guy you know who's wrong. It was a millionaire, possibly a billionaire, very very rich guy. I think it was even an attorney too. And you know, I walked one up against this guy and I took him down. And everyone else who said boode to this guy, he's threatened to sue him, and he even did sue a couple of people. This guy threatened to sue me, and I told him, I says, look, dude, we both know if you would assume me, you're gonna pay me to settle okay, And I'm all right, well you know it, and I know it, all right. I'm not stupid and you're not stupid. Okay. The guy never bothered me again. So there's ways to if you know what you're doing, if you have a little experience, if you're a little savvy and you know what you're doing, and you're not just stumbling and bumbling around and just doing stupid shit you know from people were hurting people trying to help you. Okay, then this would be a minor thing. Okay, you respond back, show me where I'm wrong, Show me my mistake if I'm wrong, because now you're showing you hadn't got no mouse. Oh my goodness. If I said something wrong, I want to know. Okay, I interviewed somebody. I asked them questions and they gave me answers. What did I do wrong? Okay? Are you saying the guests said something that's inaccurate? Will send it to me and you can you can give your side. Come on the show, Hey, attorney, you can come on the show. I'll be nice. Then come on the show. Okay, So you know they're not if you boil it. You notice too, even in this the seasoned desist letter, they're not saying to h remove any podcast. They want no part of me. They're going after the week. It's like, okay, what this is going on here. But I have stuff going on with the same whole controversy, this whole, same whole case, brand new witnesses and brand new guests on the show, but also too plaintiffs. Okay, it was what I'm working on, all right, that's because that's that's Let's get something done, you know what I mean. Tweet, Let's tweet, Let's tweet. You look at my letter, you know. Let's get some real ship done here, man, and bring people down and take it. Take them down, all right, some someone's doing some ship. Let's make them pay for it. Yead zookes man. I mean, there's a freaking game with these people. My plater. You look at me, you know, grow up, all of you, Lumer, Candice ow One's all you grow up the good authority, good authority. I'm an authority that no one told you that it's made up? Right, Oh my god? Oh you know what. Let's get into two things. And you know, there's a lot of people who just found me in the past few years, and when they talk about me, said, well, Ed Opperman was the p I in the Katie Johnson case, you know, or Ed Opperman's the guy who Sasha Riley, you know stuff you know, you know. But I've been around way long, long time, long long time back to Obama, and I there's a repeat I just put up called one man can make a difference, Okay, and you should if if you think at Opperaton, it's just Katie Johnson right Opperman, just it's the whole story about me and Sarah Palin and Todd Palin investigation into Todd Palin's infidelity that later on she acknowledged the same day I got the evidence from the evidence locker in Anchorage, Alaska, Okay, is the same day she announced that she wasn't going to run for president. And when they asked her why, she says, well, people are out there accusing my husband of cheating on me, and I was the only one making that allegation. So you know, I did an investigation at the tom Sarah Palin, which resulted in her withdrawing from running for president. Okay. Now, so you can do all your stuff out there, man, oh in this that oper in Okay, but that's a fact. Okay. You can go pull up the Sean Hannity that's exactly the reason she gave and go find some other investigation into her husband's in fidelity. That's the only one. And then later on that same case culminated into a congressional investigation into Secret Service misbehavior because of the Secret Service agents on that situation. We're also down in Columbia down there, and then didn't pay those prostitutes in that brothel, and I was involved in that, Okay, So, and that's why I think I was talking about it last week. This whole situation with the White House Press Club dinner. Secret Service is just not as a Did I do a show about that? I don't know if I did or not, But they're just not as effective as people think that. There are a bunch of drunks and sloppy guys, and there's a lot of I don't know if I did a show about it or not. I'll check last week. And you want to talk about last week, I don't even remember. Okay, I got a little going out here, all right, But what do you call it this? I'll see what was what I talked about? And I don't do a whole show about Secret Service again. I by the way, too, let me tell you something, Okay, Well, these guys out there with their Twitter accounts and doing this and doing it when I was involved, not on the radio, not on Twitter, not on the Internet, but in real life working with Congress doing an investigation to Secret Service misbehavior. They would breaking into my mail. Okay, I got the pictures. Man, I'm breaking into my mail just sometimes just ripping it right open to let me know they were going through my mail. So I've been down these roads. Okay, I'm tested. I'm a war battle weary. Okay, I am not afraid of nobody. All right, none of your nonsense out there. Okay, Oh you clowns listen to the show with him. Think you're something. Give me a break. Okay, what's left? Don't let me that way. Head off that toile. I see you trying to change the station. Get your head off that die. Remember Bob Grant, he say, get off my hair, he said, yell at those callers, get off my air. God, I would give anything man to listen to one of those old to listen to Bob Grant live again. Man, Oh my god, w a b C. Bob Grant show. I'm Bob Grant. I think he would drink during the show too, in the afternoon, live every day man, five days a week. Then God bless them in a right wing nut but still that I listened to those guys, I listen to you. But his opinion suicide note Tagliati, YadA Gottadi mister Epstein's cellmate. There. You know, this guy is a total piece of work. The guys, this guy, I think his insertion into this thing from the start. He's this guy's been some kind of an agent for somebody. I don't know what. He was connected somehow to Gaylane, Maxwell's attorneys. This guy's had eighteen different attorneys, Okay, over the course of all this mess. He's not and I've been contacted by people. This guy's doing interviews from from jail prison now I guess he's in and the people around him are contacting me for interviews and sending me recordings of this guy. Are all just those shady types. Man. It was greasy players, fixers, you know, not even fixers, hangers honors, those kind of guys, you know, guys just jumping from one thing toward another, trying to insert themselves into everything. So you know, I've been avoiding this guy. I know, I don't know what does he really have to say? You know, you can't believe a damn thing, he says. And now he says he's got some suicide note, a handwritten suicide note. But Jeffrey Ebston, you can barely read the damn thing. And somehow he had this was in a book and he believe it. Oh my god. This guy's an out from the start, all right. This nothing that comes out of this guy's mouth is to be trusted at this stage. Anyway, maybe in the future something will come out, so I won't make a deal with him. In the future. I don't know what. But it's just one thing after another with this guy. I don't buy it at all. The other thing that came out this week is mister Dershowitz comes out now and says, well, mister Epstein was never a Massan and he was never Cia. Okay, oh my god. Now I don't know if he's the source. He's the guy. It was Dershowitz who went to Acosta and told him he's intelligence, and then Acosta supposedly, we don't know, there's no confirmation, told Vicky Ward. And now Dershwitz makes a three sixty or one eighty. I guess whatever. It's never good at math, and turn around and say no he was not. How come these other two I was gonna look and see if they made a statement about this, Okay, but I can pretty much guarantee they have it. Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb there. Why aren't they coming out and say, well, that's not what he said to us, because I know he said it to them. Okay, why what you know? Why? Because they're all friends, That's why. Because they're all friends, they're all pals. They won't hang out at mar A Lago. They're all part of it, including Taggliadi Yadi, Okay, all of them. He doesn't hang out at mar A Lago. Man, but he's you know, he's in the mix with this bunch getting ramens and honey buns. Okay, whatever steroid's in jail, I can imagine that Jesus guy's get in jail. Okay. But listen, guys, and then who is their source? Oh no, no, no, Epstein was intelligence. And we know this from from Hoffenberg and from Ari Benmanashi. Haffenburg got that Rover talks about Douglas Leech Lease, which I was m I six. We know Epstein had connections with Kashogi. We know he's he had some kind of intel connections. There's no doubt about that State Department and business. He's doing that. But Haffenberg gets his information from Ben Manashi. So what did you say this two sources Haffenberg and Arinash. It's one source, Ari Vamanash, which who is not a great source. Man. Okay, everyone who I know who knows the guy is not thrilled with his and his source. Okay. I've tried to get him on the show. Not that hard, I've tried. I got a guy coming in who's gonna start helping me. I got a new assistant coming in, so maybe we can get more done and I can get back to work on stuff like that, because but I'm working on this big guest this week. Who and a lawsuit? Off, I'll tell you. And we're working on lawsuits. You know, I'm not afraid to say it. You know, send me a letter. You're about to get a summons. Yeah, you gotta complaint man. Uh good, Okay, let's see it. Oh what do you think somebody listen here? One man could make a difference. Yeah, go go back. Oh Papadopolis, what was that about? Oh? Yeah, I was gonna say about a bunch of stuff. Eh, okay, I think we're good. Coming up after this will be Matt Sergio about the Processed Church and the Beatles and all that stuff like that, and then Casey Gain is coming on. Now. That's kind of a lost episode from December twenty twenty five. I don't I don't know if I played it or not. I'm not sure, but I was short a show this week, so I'm giving you that, and that's the best I can do for you. I'm sorry, but I'm working on stuff behind it. I had this guy flake on me, you know when we had bad audio with Barrett Brown, and then another Zampoli guest flake onw ME too, So you know there's guest flakes. Nothing I could do, okay, you know, because you cut that time out for him, and then you know, I don't. I don't have that much time working on a lot of stuff I'm looking to, you know, Yeah, I've been talking about them. I need a place to go to work on this project. I'm looking now at Dutchess County, New York. So if you're up there in the Duchess County, New York area, you know an airbnb or something like that or you know, a good little town in that area would be good. A little street for me to rent a place for a month or two weeks to get some work done, and maybe even buying a place in the future, so you'd be closer to Victim, closer to the city. You get a hold of me and talk to me about that. Don't get a hold of me. Okay, I get enough messages, folks, I get enough. Okay. We're out of time. We're out of time. We're out of time. It's been another fun week, fun games and surprises. That's what you get from the Opperaman Report. Can you use some members over at the Patreon to help support the show. Although we're starting to come into the good months with the avid radio advertising, the second half of the year is always much better than the first half of the year. You really struggle Januaryebrary, March, so then we got through April. May is gonna be a good month. I got a good check coming in May, and or we're in May. Got a good check coming in June, and then we should start to see big increases for the advertising money. So it'll be right through the coast through Christmas and then back to a bed January. But it's the consistency of Patreon that you know, that's the real supporters of the show. Oh got to go, We're out of time. A guy with Sharon and Sharon got Sharena. She was sharing Sharon's outlet on the topic of disease like he had official guard. Bobby wasn't rings.
Speaker 1: They were all in love with dying.
Speaker 4: They were doing it in Texas.
Speaker 2: Tommy played piano like a kid out in the ring and then he lost his leg.
Speaker 4: In Dallas, he was dancing with the train.
Speaker 1: They were all in love with dying.
Speaker 2: They were drinking from a fountain that was boring, like an avalanche coming down the mountain.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the sun sometimes, sha, I think he's due on my little sense.
Speaker 2: Sittam and sugar and salt food spoken. He was just now, look people's Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes. Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes. Some will fall in love of life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. Sun times it shows.
Speaker 5: You want make sense.
Speaker 2: Now you had my clothes and sure and some pleasing lines never no, just others eyes. Another Mikey took a knife while arguing and trapping, and Flipper died and natural death. He caught a nasty lyrus and then there was a heaper present.
Speaker 1: Football player rapist. They were all in love with dying.
Speaker 2: They were doing it in Texas. Holly caught a bullet but it only hit his leg. Well it should have been a better shot and got him.
Speaker 4: In the head.
Speaker 1: They were all in love with dying.
Speaker 2: They were drinking from a fountain that was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. I don't sometimes he and Itjesy shows I can taste you on my let sense.
Speaker 5: Fail you and my glothes cinnamon sugar and sold the spoken lies.
Speaker 2: You never know just how you look flo other people's eyes.