Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Jay Widener here, thanks for watching and hit like and all that stuff. Well, after what we thought was going to take three months ended up taking them three weeks, so we're really happy. We thanked the universe because A Clockwork Shining is up on Amazon right now and anyone can go watch it. It's a low price, not as low as our last one, but I had no choice on the price. Amazon shows everything for me. But it's up. It's good, and I I remember a quote from Quentin Tarantino where he said that no one's ever made a good film past year their sixtieth year. I think he's sixty two, so gotter be worried. And I know what he means, because directing is so physical that it's you know, it's like a baseball or football, so a young man's sport it really is, or a young woman's sport. It's just physical. There's nothing you do about it. You're exhausted every day, and you can't do it when you get older. So I always thought, oh, Quentin Tarantino's not really giving up making movies. He's just going to write and produce movies and let somebody younger direct and do all the extra I think that's what's about to happen anyway, That's the situation I got myself into. I quit making films, quit production in in twenty eighteen and retired and went to my put my ranch in Colorado and took up the two things I wanted to take up my whole life and never got to, which was being a really good cook or a good chef and gardening. And I did both. And then two years ago, a year and a half ago, Yeah, Rider and I were talking and we decided to make a Clockwork Shining. That was our first decision, and then only later did we change our mind and go first with your Akax. And I think that was the best thing we ever could do because it was a great way to launch our combination of skills and see where we're weak or where we're strong and all that, so that when we did do a Clockwork Shining, it would be amazing. And it is. I think it's actually the best film of twenty twenty four. I know that sounds crazy. Hey Ryder, how you doing.
Speaker 2: How's it going, Jay? Thanks for having me on? And man, I am so excited. Holy crap. When I woke up this morning, I'm not gonna lie. I actually had a dream last night, right before I woke up. Then I checked Amazon and it was on there. And that's not bulls shedding nothing. I legitimately had a dream that it was on Amazon, and it was right before I woke up, and that was the first thing that I did was roll over, grab my phone, check Amazon, and then it was on there, and it was like, Holly crap. And then I called you and I was like, Jay, it's on Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to get up really early this morning, had a cat, had to go to the doctor, and I checked I could do as soon as I get up. So it was seven o'clock my time, and it wasn't up. And then I got back about an hour later, I checked it, it wasn't up. And then you called me about two hours alater and it was up. So it was in that window of time that it went up, and it's on Amazon Prime. Everyone's got to go see it. You're really gonna like it. It's the even if you remove the shining from the film, let's see you just go in and remove the shining. It's the best history, I believe, of the MK Ultra programs ever. But when you wrap it in a pop culture icon like Stanley Kubrick's The Shining and then you see because it does shake you, you know, you do wonder if he wasn't making a movie about this, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very difficult to argue with our analysis, I believe, and I've shown it to a few people so far. They got to see the screen or copy of it, and they are just completely blown away. They're literally like, there's so much information in here. I got to rewatch it again, and that's really what's There's it's really fast paced and moves really quickly, but there are some breaks in there where you can kind of catch your breath, but you don't catch your breath for very long, and then it's like right back into it. It's a pretty long movie. It's almost two hours. It's I think o' clocks in it around an hour and fifty minutes.
Speaker 1: But doesn't feel like it though.
Speaker 2: That's what other people have said as well. They've said that it's once you start watching it, you can't stop watching it, is what people have told me, like my friends that have seen it so far, And of course it just got released today, so the majority of people have not gotten the scene see it I've only sent it to a handful of my really close friends, and they're like, yeah, this is a very fast pace. It moves quick, you want to rewatch it again. And it encompasses so much in there that that they're pretty much like, there's so much going on that it that I really recommend people to just buy it. And that's really what's going on, because you're gonna, I think you can when you rent it, you can watch it for like twenty four hours over and over again. But you're gonna it's kind of like with jfk said. The same thing with jfk X when we made it, was that you're gonna want to buy it because you're gonna want to watch it several times over and over and over again. And I think that we did a really good job with encompassing everything that we wanted. I mean, I could have made this movie like three hours long. This could easily have been a three or four hour long.
Speaker 1: Movie, but.
Speaker 2: Because there's so much stuff that we could have said in there. But we might do end up doing a director's cut or something later on with the movie as well. But yeah, that's kind of where where we're at right now. And I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we brought We brought out a whole bunch of information in the film that's really never been presented before, including this idea that perhaps perhaps because of the failure of Barry Linton, which is Stanley Kubrick's greatest failure of all his films, he was he had just signed a contract, excuse me, a fight, no line infection, he just signed contract with Warner Brothers, and he's delivered with clockwork Orange. But he failed massively. And what happened is, and I find this really fascinating, is in around nineteen seventy three or four, he was offered to do The Exorcist, and Warner Brothers had this incredibly great idea that what we will do is we'll take a horror novel that's a bestseller and we'll marry it to a type a top director and an A list director. And so they got William Friedkin, who was hot off of the French connection, who's a great director. He doesn't nobody can argue with that. He is a great director. And they married him together and they had one of the biggest hits of all time, The Exorcist, and Cuba could turn that down. So it's really important to understand that he chose to do Barry Linden, which was a very expensive movie, and it lost a lot of money. And I believe I can't prove this by speculating the film. I believe that around nineteen seventy five, when The Shining had not yet come out as a novel, Stephen King's The Shining, he was given I know he was given a pre sale copy of the book. I believe he was told by Warner Brothers that you kind of have to make this, this kind of has to be your next project. Why, because they're trying to get you know, Double Lightning. They wanted a top A list director married to a top best selling horror novel, which The Shining was. And I think because he had turned down The Exorcist before, Hubert kind of read the writing on the wall. I don't think anybody forced him to do it or anything, but he took the book and decided to make it. And it's you know, as we point out in the film, Kubrick didn't believe in the supernatural, and that's all that book is, this ghosts and trying to influence his family and everything. And Cubert just just wasn't his cup of tea. And you know, everybody has their belief systems, that was his. He was a firm believer in grit reality. So he had a lot of problems with the book, is what we speculate, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really interesting because we bring it up in the film too. It's like, is this really a horror film? Because it's really not. There's not really anything that happens in the movie that is considered to be horror us besides the last like thirty minutes of the movie is the only parts of that are like horror. And I gotta be honest with you, Jay, like the first time that I seen it, and I gotta be honest with the audience too. I did not like the shining. I thought that it was boring. There was nothing going on, and I was like, what is this? Why? Why have people so fascinated with this? It makes zero sense? And then it wasn't until I was sort of forced to watch it several times over and over and over again. And then I watched it when I was bringing you on my show around two years ago. Yeah, and I was like, huh, there's a lot of really strange things in here. And it started to click with me, and I'm like, holy crap, this is over here. This is super symbolic. This is going on. There's a poster over here, there's a there's something on in the background of the gold Room. There's a freaking swastika in the background of the gold room, you know, like all this different stuff. There's a handprint on the lady's asses walking by after Jack gets up from the bar, before he bumps into Grady. You know, there's all this stuff that's that's going on that I really don't think that a lot of people have seen, which is really wild that you can watch it still and find things that people still haven't seen, you know. And that's what my kind of problem was with it was whenever I was, you know, watching it and running my analysis through it, I was like, I'm not going to find anything that people haven't seen in this movie yet. But it turns out that I did, and and there were several things that the swastika in the in the gold Room, I don't I believe that no one has ever seen that. Ever. It was probably because I seen it on a big screen. I saw that in the theater. They did a replay of it for Halloween last year, so I went to the theater and I got to see it on the big screen. And that's the only way that I would have even noticed that that was even there, because I've seen it on the big screen.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting because you were.
Speaker 2: Talking about William Freaking earlier and I had I listened to a lot of well, you know how it is when you're making a documentary and you're trying to find footage. You listen to a lot of interviews, a lot of b roll, a lot of information and stuff. And I listened to an entire thing with William Freaking. I listened to probably two or three hours of interviews with him that I actually wanted to put in the movie but I had to be cut for time. And he was talking about how he hates filmmaking. He said, I hate it. It's the worst thing that I've ever done. It's annoying, it's frustrating, it takes up too much time. But then he said, the thing that I love about filmmaking is the editing process. The editing process is the most fun. It's the most enjoyable. And I think that that's really what hearing him say that actually got me through completing the film and I'll care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you think about it, as people have played out in the past, film was a bastard are The music comes from you know, classical music. Mostly the acting comes from stage. The writing comes I mean, the screenplays come from novels. So there's always a precursor art form for all the things that make up movies. Costumes come from theater. But there's only one thing that makes movies making stand out from all other art forms, and that is editing. You when you're the editor, you are you are God. You are in control of it. You are the master of your own universe. And I've always thought that you really can't call yourself a filmmaker if you don't edit. So you can say you can call yourself whatever you want, but you can't call yourself a filmmaker unless you're the person sweating bullets in the booth editing. That's that, That is what filmmaking is. Filmmaking is not pointing cameras. Filmmaking is not writing screenplays. The real essence of filmmaking is what happens in the editing, and what happens it is that a person who edits becomes a better filmmaker because they see all the mistakes that get made and I'm never gonna do that one, right. And so by the time the guy's done like four or five films editing, he's now pretty much ready to direct because now he knows all the mistakes that everybody makes and he doesn't want to do it. And frequently they're the best editors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, during this movie, I wanted to bang my freaking head against the wall several times making this thing, just because it was you know, it's a long movie, and when you're editing a long movie like that, the amount of times that you have to watch it is unbelievable. And I've probably seen The Shining more than anybody on the planet. I've probably watched it more times than anybody has ever seen it. And I've definitely watched our movie more times than anybody is probably ever going to watch it too. But the editing process is a lot of fun in you know, putting everything together and telling a cohesive story because yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like a jigsaw puzzle, right, but you know what, you had a jagsaw puzzle that was like twenty five feet by twenty five feet. That was your problem. Yeah, well, find the first piece, right where do you start?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: But I think it's important to have a vision with it. And I kept my vision through the entire editing process. Like I knew where everything needed to be, and I knew how everything needed to hit because I had already, you know, raked it over in my mind several times. I mean, from the time that we decided to start shooting this movie. Every single night, all I did was think about how I wanted this movie to flow, and the ideas and where I wanted everything in my head. That's what I did, and that's what I had to do because I knew when it came down down time to actually do it, I couldn't waste my time trying to figure out where everything needed to go. I already knew where everything needed to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And then we got a lot of We've got a lot of surprising information in the interviews we did. We interviewed Walter Bosley, we interviewed Kathy O'Brien, the victim of the Monarch MK Ultra programs. Walter Bosi, of course, was in the Air Force OSI the Special Investigation Arm of the Air Force. Plus he was in the FBI Mark Devlin, isn't it. He's a specialist in the entertainment world, and he brings in a whole bunch of incredible information Joe Attwill who's an expert on Catcher in Their Eye, And most people have never really caught the fact that at the beginning of the movie, the first time we see Shelley Devall, she's reading Catcher in Their Eye and there's this whole background behind that. Over and over we discover through the Shining pointers to m k Ultra programs, and they're all through the movie. I don't want to give away too much, so that's one of the most important ones. So and then when we look into Kubrick, and we were very nice to stan Lee in this movie, I think, oh, I know what I want to bring up before I go into that. So in our movie we present, you know, Stanley Kubrick's lesser, less known ending to The Shining. There was another ending to The Shining that cubric lopped off at the last second because well, we don't know. Maybe I think he had one excuse, but I think the real excuse is because the alternate ending, the ending that was at the first time first cut of The Shining reveals that it actually is an MK Ultra operation and we show a AI generated We showed the ending in our movie an AI generated ending, and that's really interesting what happens in it, and we explained all of it in the film, But it gave away too much, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And I think that that was a big reason because the excuse was is that q Break ran test screenings of his movies to the test screenings of the movie the shining to people and uh, people were just getting up and leaving before the credits has had rolled, and they were just not talking to each other. They weren't you know, they weren't conversing with each other, and they would just get up, and so he decided to have his.
Speaker 1: Editor go to the.
Speaker 2: Movie theaters to where it was showing and splice the ending of the film. And that's how we get the you know, the famous ending of the film with Jack, you know, being frozen outside basically and dying and then a zooms into the picture on the wall, and but there was a whole other ending that completely got cut out, and that ending that really does reveal the entire movie. It tells you exactly what it is and That's the thing about Stanley Kubrick is he's his movies are very ambiguous. He wants the audience to put two and two together on their own and come up with their own interpretation. And that's one of my favorite things about Stanley Kubrick and the way that he makes films. It's not even so much as filming style. It's it's the way that he puts together a movie and doesn't give everything away in exposition, because that's a really big problem with movies nowadays. In the past two to three decades, everything is given away an exposition. It's all given away between the dialogue between the characters, you know, and instead of letting the audience put everything together themselves. And that's another thing that I've heard about our movie at Clockwork Shiny is that it's a it's an intelligent movie that gives you payoffs longer longer that you wait in the movie, it gives you payoffs. So it's like a it's an intelligent movie that you have to stick with. And that's what Stanley Kubrick was trying to do with pretty much all of his movies. He wanted the audience. That's why he also didn't do interviews. He hated doing interviews because if he told the audience what he thought that the film was really about, then that squashes anything that they thought that it was about. So when a filmmaker tells you, this is what my foot movie's about, completely res all theories and speculation that they could come up with their on their own. And that's one of the great things about Stanley Kubrick, not only him, you know, being a great filmmaker and you know, leaving the camera on the subject for a long period of time before cutting. That's another thing that filmmakers nowadays really need to get away from is all these you know, these jump cuts. But in a documentary it's different. You have to do a lot of cuts and edits and stuff in a documentary. But when you're making an actual film, like There's Yeah, they call him what is it called not action scenes, but like shaky cam. They do the shaky cam and the all the jump cuts in there, and they don't leave the camera on a subject. There's been very few films that's been made recently that has that style of filmmaking. But that coupled with not giving away everything within the exposition and the dialogue between the characters and the way that he filmed films was really made Stanley cuperit great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first rule to me of filmmaking is show them, don't tell them. That's really what you have to do. And we accomplished that in this movie. We don't tell them, We show them. And by that and you know, I did a I showed it here locally to six or seven people that weren't friends the people I know, but I made sure I didn't show to anybody that was a tight friend of mine, because you know, they'll massage the data, if you know what I mean. So there are just people I know, I work with or whatever, and they came over and we had it. We showed it. This is whenever we finished it, So it must have been in August, and and I stayed out of the room. I stay out of the ruinary of viewing. I listened, though, because I hear people talking and I know they're not watching the film, so I so I went outside. It was the summer day, and I looked up, sat out in my front porch and I listened to them watching. Nobody said a word, by the way, for the whole hour and fifty minutes and then they all came out and they said, they said, oh, it was really good. Everybody complimented me. But they're they're all acting kind of odd and there looked like they'd been hit by a truck, and uh, including my wife, and and so they all left and then I said, so, what'd you think? And she's just kind of staring at the wall, actually didn't really talk to me or anything. I thought, what's going on here? And then the next day I was I get up a lot earlier than my wife, and I was up doing work around the house or something, and she comes in, she staggers in, and she goes all I did last night was dream about that movie. All I can. I cannot get over that movie. And you really shook me up. You shook me up even about my own life. And well that's a really weird reaction. So then I waited just a couple more days than I call the other five people on the phone and asked them, you know, give me a review, right. I wanted to make sure they had enough time to cognate the whole thing. And I got all six people said that the movie shook them up, made them wonder about reality, made them wonder if these programs aren't exactly what's going on everywhere right now. And they all had personal things like did I get influenced by this on when I was young? Right? Everybody had these kind of same reactions. And then I knew that we had a hit. And I don't know if we have a hit because we just put it up today, but I can tell I always do screenings after I do a movie, and I can tell from the screening if it's going to be a hit or not. And I knew you have X is going to be a hit because of the screening here, and I got the reaction I was looking for, and this one got a reaction I've never gotten from any film I've been involved in. I never I never thought that people were gonna say they were affected viscerally by a movie. Right I've been affected viscerally by films, and it's not always a pleasant feeling. But man, you never forget that film, the one that tore your guts out, And I think that's the fact that it's going to happen. I think what I really like is for people to get the film and to show it to your normy friends, because that's really the goal of the film is to convert Normies's that's the goal. Let a Normy come in all they're a big Shining fan. Yeah, I love the Shining, dude, and then they watch our film and we have another conversion from the normies over to our side. And I think that's really what's gonna happen. I really do.
Speaker 2: I think so too, because there's a lot of uncomfortable things that are talked about within the movie that really make you question Hollywood, the music industry, the film industry, the counterculture, the sixties, like Charles Manson, like all these different things that are all wrapped up into this documentary.
Speaker 1: And I think that.
Speaker 2: From the first three or four interviews that we shot for this documentary, before we even did our parts of the documentary, I knew that it was going to be something really special, Like I felt it in my bones. And that was exactly my reaction to it as well, because I was like, this is going to be It's not only a film about the Shining and Stanley, but it's also an it's an exposing film. It exposes a lot of different things. And one of those things that we folks heavily focus on is the music industry of the sixties, and once you realize really what's going on there, they're going to be like, holy crap. What Because that's how I felt as well. I was like I had that realization as I was making the movie. I was like, this is why people can try the hardest that they can ever try and never get anywhere with anything.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many times in my life I was Okay, I could tell my story because I got lucky when I went to Hollywood, all right, but luck ran out after just three years. But for three years I was lucky. I got actually got work and everything. But I was willing to work hard. But I can tell you I know people who some aren't even around anymore, who were the best musicians I've ever known in my life. I mean absolutely stunning songwriting skills, studying musicians, study piano playing, guitar playing.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: Got to their fifties and never made it and could not understand why they never made it. Well, you watch our film, you'll find it out. Why all these people that try to make it never make it because they don't have the connections. It's all about it.
Speaker 2: They don't have the backing, they don't know the people that knows the people, And dare I say they're not a part of a specific family of that has connections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like a cadre of families where they kind of they've been around and ruling our country for a long time and they and these are their chill, you might say. And and the actors too, So forget Jack Dickolson is the number one actor of the Laurel Canyon film scene of the nineteen sixties. We start an easy rider and Psycho not Psycho psyched out and the Monkeys film had the monkeys lived in Laurel Canyon. People don't know that either. The monkeys were completely made up bad. Yeah, they were completely accepted in Laurel Canyon as peers, proving that there was more in the Laurel Canyon scene than we've been led to believe.
Speaker 2: That's right, And we actually went out to Laurel Canyon and checked all that out. That was a really interesting, right it was. It turned it's not a nice area up there anymore. It's really strange.
Speaker 1: Like it's strange. I lived in Laurel Canyon in the eighties and it was like really nice upscale. All the movie, the industry lived there. They all had good jobs and everything. And then we went through there last April, I guess, and I'm CD LA was CD. I was really surprised by California and how far had gone down, at least southern calf. I haven't been to the Bay Area or north but I was really surprised. But you know, I was talking to a person I know in the movie industry, still in the industry, and he says to that, you know, he gets his usual fifty emails a day from people who want jobs in Hollywood right looking for a job from him because he hires people and basically he has one email now he just copies and paste and sims it says, there's nothing here for you. Stay in your own hometown, make your films there. Don't come here because there's nothing here. So I think the film industry is dying. I really do. I think it's going to be little films with a lot of heart, like the Clockwork Shining, that are going to be what succeeds from here on out. And I think the big budget films are likely going to die off. For the most part.
Speaker 2: I agree with that it's going to be independent filmmaking I was actually listening to an interview interview with Kevin Smith the other day, and that's exactly what he was saying. He was like, it's all about independent filmmaking and right now is your shot. Right now is your time to shine, baby, And that's what we're doing. We're shining with the clockwork, shining baby. But Lookout Mountain within the film is also a really interesting aspect that we that we bring in because Lookout Mountain was a military base on top of Laurel Canyon and a This is where a lot of films were made, a lot of military films, and a lot of them are still classified to this very day. It had really well known actors that was associated with it. Old Reagan was associated with it, like Marilyn Monroe, all these people carry Grant like all these famous people were all associated with this military base on top of Lookow Mountain.
Speaker 1: That's right, And you know what we're gonna do. We're going to show this shine. We're going to show our trailer, our newest trailer, all right.
Speaker 4: Hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis, electric shocks to the brain, some of the methods used in secret CIA mind control experiments.
Speaker 2: There are many theories as to what the shining is really about, from the faking of the moon landing to Native American genocide and the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: Now, if he did fake the Apollo moon landing, then he probably has really deep connections into the intelligence world. Why are there these gigantic continuity airs in this movie?
Speaker 3: The occulted meeting has to be comprehensible. It's just hidden, usually in a very systematic way, so that it could be understood by someone coming along later on, who knows what the real meaning is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: We believe that there's something even more sinister lurking beneath the surface of this masterful film.
Speaker 1: So Lookout Mountain Hotel looked a lot like the Overlook Hotel.
Speaker 5: You realize that there's no such thing as a coincidences like that.
Speaker 2: As Lookout Mountain studios ran by the Air Force.
Speaker 6: And told the story of nuclear weapons testing by the United States of.
Speaker 1: The Army Navan Air Force.
Speaker 7: The Air Force was known to be the most excited, the most turned on by mk ultran its prospects.
Speaker 5: Reportedly, there were more films might at Lookout Mounting than at all the other film studios in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: We really don't know if these famous film directors were being recruited for what project or whatever was it? The Moon Landing.
Speaker 2: The CIA's MK Ultra programs were admitted to the public in nineteen seventy, five, years before the release of The Shining.
Speaker 5: These experiments were done without the informed consent of the patients.
Speaker 4: Look at some UFO cases and the things that are reported tells me that MK Ultra is likely being applied.
Speaker 6: My mk ultra mind control experience, I was taken to various military, NASA and DARPA installations for sophisticated mind control programming.
Speaker 5: Woke Disney, Marilyn Monroe, James Stewart, Carrie Groan, Ronald Reagan. Nobody really knows what they were doing.
Speaker 7: Up there, as well as high ranking military and Department of Defense personnel.
Speaker 1: But people don't realize is that many of the people that worked with Kubrick also worked with Kennedy. This is actually the smoking gun that Kubrick was working with the government.
Speaker 5: These were all CIA sponsored experiments.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash.
Speaker 5: Your brains and putting little symbolic cryptic clues and Easter eggs pertaining to the fact that they're still doing it.
Speaker 2: These clues include a hidden swastika in the background of the old room.
Speaker 6: What was the set up? What it was being told? And realized that it was a lie all along.
Speaker 5: But right there in the narrative in the dialogue, they're telling you that this was a very real program coming out of those nice folks in the cio.
Speaker 7: Here's Johnny, there it is folks.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. Yeah, So that's the trailer for our new film. Writer, just put that out today. I'll be putting it up on Reality Check isolated from this show also, And I really really really tells you what the film's about. It really does. It's a very good explanation in a short two and a half three minutes of what the film's about. And the cutting style was the same kind of cutting style it's in the film because saying editor did it. So it's up on Amazon. Tell your friends and family to watch it, because I really do believe it's one of the best films of twenty twenty four. Not that there's much competition this year, but you know, not too much good sort of about out anymore, but this one is good worth blatching and ryery just did a really good job on it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I really appreciate that I worked was super hard on it. So I really hope people go out and support it. I mean, this is the this is the direction that everything is going. It's it's you know, independent filmmakers and you know people just grinding away at it because like we mentioned earlier, Hollywood is dead. There's there's nothing in Hollywood. There's nothing that really any of these studios can do for you that you can't do on your own, to be honest, like everybody can just can do it now if you have you know, the dedication in the you know, the moxie to actually do it and put it together. And I think that no matter if you are a Shining fan or you're not a Shiny fan, or if you've never even seen The Shining before, it won't really matter because there's so many other things in this movie that you will like that you do know about already and that you don't know it in the way that we're really presenting it. And that's something that really got me as well, because you were actually the one that talked about noticed that Wendy was reading Catcher in the Riot. I didn't even notice that I just noticed the other things, you know, throughout the movie that made sense in my theory in what I was trying to you know, put together and you know, realize and put out there. But that just the fact that that book is in the movie changes the whole game, like it really brings it all together, because what that book represents is a lot of people believe that it's like a Manchurian candidate style mk ultra trigger for assassinations. And what does Jenn do through the movie. He's trying to kill people in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people don't realize. And we pointed out in the movie that two of the most famous assassination attempts of the early eighties was the assassinate successful assassination of John Lennon by Mark David Chapman and the unsuccessful assassination just a few months later of Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley and both Mark David Chapman. As soon as he shot Lennon, he sat the gun down, and he pulled out a catching the rye and sat down on a little stone wall waiting for the cops to come. He said, I'm waiting for the cops to come, right and Hankley had it on him too. And what's important, what we point out the film is that both of those assassinations and assassination attempts happened within one year of the release of The Shining, which features Shelley Duval reading a Catcher in the Rye at the beginning of the film. And we show with the great Joe Atwell that there is a lot more to The Catcher in the Rye than we've been led to believe. It's not just a movie about a disaffected teenager. It's a movie about a secret society. Our book about secret societies, and and and we go through the whole thing in the movie. It's really really interesting. Here's my cat sona so much he's bothered. I don't know what to do about him.
Speaker 2: He's gotten so big, Holy crowd. They grew really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be huge cats.
Speaker 2: Well, they were just a little, tiny, little tiny kittens.
Speaker 1: All right, right, Ert listen, I really appreciate all your help, and I'm you know, we were told that it was going to take three months by various people who have films up on Amazon, that you have to wait three months for the time they accept the film to where they uploaded and ours went three weeks. So I think that's a testimony to Amazon what they think of us and the prospects of making them a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 2: And the testament how you know, good the film is as well, and they think that it's that it needs to be pushed out there quickly, and also to the help from the people that you know that we've been telling to continuously put it in and search for it as well, because you know how everything is about algorithms now, and you got to be got to do it at the right time and the post it at the right time and all that to get triggered in the algorithm. So I thank you everyone that has been searching for the movie, you know, waiting for it to come out. We've also been patiently waiting. We thought that it was going to take a lot longer than you know what it has taken, and I wanted it to be out before the election, Jay, and it came out a day before the election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might have had some reason why they did it so quickly.
Speaker 2: I think so too, And I think that it really explains a lot of things that are going on politically and you know, how we've all been fooled in a way by the intelligence community and you know, by the military, And that's going to be a really big revelation for a lot of people. And I think a lot of people already know that, but it's I think it's the way that we explain it and the way that we put everything together that's really going to hit home with people, because obviously it's going to be a lot of people listening to this and from this community, and they you know, a lot of people like to talk about all it's yeah, it's definitely MK ultra, that's MK. But they don't really know anything about it. They haven't looked into it or really searched into it. And I'm not seeing that people don't do that. They there are a lot of really good researchers and people that have read the documents and gone through everything and realize what's going on, but it's just been expanded to they tried to figure it out on an individual level. Once they figured it out on an individual level, they were like, Okay, well, let's just do this to everybody all at once, all at the same time, and what does that look like. It looks like what's.
Speaker 1: Happening right now the modern world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Yuri Besmanov stuff that I that I put in there as well, Like that's that's a that's a kick in the ass too, because you listen to that whole Just that section that I put in there really tells you everything that you need to know about our culture and the way that our we've been ideologically subverted and how things have been put there on purpose in order for us to believe in and to distrust your neighbors, distrust your friends, distrust your family, you know.
Speaker 1: And uh everything. Yeah, And former director of the CIA, the late asshole Bill Casey, once said, we will know that we are successful when everything that everybody believes is bullshit. And that really is the whole point of the MK ultra operation is to make you not trust your own view of reality. And so I kind of look at a clockwork shining as you know, you guys used heavy duty propaganda on us for seventy years now, and this is us shooting back. This is us taking your propaganda and the methods of propaganda and pushing it right back in your face. And I think we did an excellent job with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you realize that the entire counterculture movement was set up by the CIA, and then the also squashed it with the CIA, Like it's like, what's going on here? You got the whole Manson Tape murders, which was basically put there to squash the thing that they created.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, everybody go watch it. It's on Amazon. I'll put a link below and right in and tell us what you think of the film. We'd like to hear what you think. And writer, he did a good job. And we're gonna be working on another project here soon. In fact, going to shoot it some of the new project here in about a week and so we have more product coming out. So hang on, folks, just gonna get more and more interesting. Thanks for watching, everybody, See you a writer, see you. Thank you.