Speaker 1: So where am I hearing other music? I added it to this. Oh fuck, it was dead air. It was dead air. So to describe what the thing is, it's the nephew, the little kid. He's looking at like a star cruiser or any touch in the ren cass like you don't touch that. And then he's like, oh, it's the fastest star cruise and he throws a sheet over and then it's just a bunch. It's it's only a minute trailer and its a montage of just like spaceships going like a dog fight, a bunch of stuff. What I think is a little mistake. We got time no single lightsaber in there. I've said this before. They need a fucking lights here in there. Mano made two dollars. You need a fucking lightsaber in this movie showed off. But you know, it's one thing that's I think they're very smart. By before we always got the Starfire logo in the poster and this trailer it's Starfighter, but then got the Star Wars and they got it right there. Also make it look like an episode, like the way the episodes would be like Star Wars, and they put like the colon there. So I thought that was a very good teaser. I don't know what it's gonna be like. I don't know why they did not it's only minute why they didn't have that on Odyssey or as I said before, the week before, weeks before, they fucking missed big time. Not having that inspire Man Spierman's being seen so much get people hyped on Gossling and Star Wars. But I thought that was a good I thought it was good teaser. It's cool actually see a Star Wars movie that doesn't look like a TV show and it's here. But yeah, I liked it. Kirk, what do you think about the Starfighter lead teaser that we go in here?
Speaker 2: Good point about the lightsabers, But with that aside, I thought I thought it was looking really good. I like the Yeah, the planets that they showcase looked really cool. It looks like a fun ride versus kind of what I got from the Mando trailer, which was just like, holy fuck, what are we doing here? So I definitely didn't get that vibe at all from this trailer. Yeah, you know, for how low I was after Mando, I'm I'm pretty high on this right now. Maybe it's dangerous because I'm already set in expectations a little bit after this viewing, but it's a nice, nice start. I think I really didn't like the poster that they showed. It just was bland and generic.
Speaker 1: But oh, I'll find that I didn't find. I didn't see that yet, like I saw, I saw mistake.
Speaker 2: But unless I'm mistaken, it's just like the classic Star Wars like Stars and then Starfighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, you're not mistaken, but you know why they're doing that. It's just like because they're there, you can hate it, but this definitely they are trying to evoke. Hey, remember the Star Wars. You like, remember, but that's what they're trying, right. They're like, you remember that's.
Speaker 2: The cover of a PS one game that I bought at Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: But Kirkland people have fucking nostalgia, especially now the Disney era. They're like, oh remember that game, Like we just got that Lord of the Rings twenty eleven remade, like remastered game, and people like I fucking love this as a kid, So I think this I don't get me wrong. Yeah, sure, it's basically, but I think this is they're very much trying to be like vintage, and this is Star Wars. It's not a spin off, it's not a solo, it's not Mando. This is part of the Star Wars, which, if Ran Jedi are in it, it's a big kick off of that. But uh uh warming up for Spainy. Yeah, we'll see her again. We got, we got. It's great. But Taylor, Yeah, what do you think of Starfighter?
Speaker 3: Ah? You know, when I get to see it and I watch Star Wars movie, I just love it. There's no Stars movie I have not thoroughly enjoyed my time with in this one. I do lean with you, though I would have loved to have seen some Lightsaber stuff.
Speaker 1: But I guess this trailer, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think again.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 3: They should have dumped the trailer or the teaser whatever before Brand New Day horribly missed opportunity that would have been an amazing marketing gain and advantage for them. But at last, here we are. The crowd didn't seem to be too overly ecstatic when when they popped the trailer wasn't a huge uproar or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It's tough to be like it. It's tough when it's a montage trailer, right, because it's just like you're seeing a bunch of scenes that you have no like semblance of where at least that's where if you have is there a witchback there? What's going on massive.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: It's not like with Doomsday you have all these characters. Or that's why with Starfighter, if you show fucking lightsaber, people go, oh, that's if you show a Jedi, a Sith a lightsaber or the Force, that's what you can do in the montage. Those are your characters. Those are your doomsday characters. Is star or planets that's the thing, like a historical planet, right, But they didn't. It's just a bunch of cool space stuff, which is cool.
Speaker 3: But I think, you know you're gonna get that next trailer, and then I think you're gonna see it for sure, and I think that's really gonna rope people in.
Speaker 4: And I mean it's it's it's the meat and the.
Speaker 3: Potatoes for sure, and I just can't wait to actually see that when we get to it. For now. The sound cues, I was, I was eating that up. It was like, oh, there's some familiar sounds like the ship noises and whatnot. And of course it's very low rist. You can't depict or not to see really what's going on very well, but from what I could discern, it looks awesome, and uh yeah, I can't wait. Hopefully this has a lot more refined CGI over what Mando and Grogu had. You know, yeah, I wrote Rota's devoid and then and all.
Speaker 1: It's not like his father, you know.
Speaker 3: It gave me like a skeleton crew vibe honestly from the first like little bit there, which is kind of skeleton, I'd say, because.
Speaker 1: Speaking my language, you're shoving my own logs there, my log.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen scot yet, have you?
Speaker 1: Kl shutting the lungs Skeleton crew of Taylor.
Speaker 2: We did those reviews together.
Speaker 3: You were on those reviews.
Speaker 1: I was on Matt Leave.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's just you and me, Taylor Field ship shovel.
Speaker 1: My log, shovel some fucking logs. That's gonna be shoving your logs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old fish brain too. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Kirkland, you're here, so you're gonna watch this with us. We got the ah Soka.
Speaker 4: Season two spoilers.
Speaker 3: Kirkling and watching this.
Speaker 1: It's only a mint thirty. You're right. The Taylor Oh yeah, I'm just bumming him here here.
Speaker 4: You paused this.
Speaker 2: That's a new one.
Speaker 1: That's a new one that.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that one before.
Speaker 1: We just never got forty seconds into it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna lose all eight hundred of our viewers right here.
Speaker 1: Oh she's having a good time.
Speaker 3: That's this trailer for sure.
Speaker 1: If if they don't show a fucking single lights tab in the Starfighter marketing fire following, it's done that. That's that's a fireball fence here. I don't know we could layer those audio clips like that. That's that's great. We're getting Young at so Oak again, and I gn confirmed we've talked about Young. Oh my god, you're getting more Clone Wars live action, Colne Wars tailor.
Speaker 4: I'm always walking by your side, Chacked. I'm going to PreTect. Oh my god, there for Declare War.
Speaker 1: I should have left you, Chris. Oh my god. Oh, I promise the show is not Fisco. But he's like no, but I'm happy for him. Oh vision nice?
Speaker 4: What did you see? Oh you see the ship boys? Oh my god, claimed to have knowledge of a power.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: Wonder and wars like.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: This is your trying the soka A good time to decide you Jedi.
Speaker 1: Have agreeous action or not.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: I head gets to the end. Now that was pretty much you Daylor The floor is yours.
Speaker 4: What oh my god?
Speaker 1: As pubs hit the nail, the fun ahead those layer audio clips is how flowing sounds like writing Ahsoka and to every project a hundred that is writing so but Taylor, the floor is yours for us?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like I I just I don't. I don't even know where to start, Like I've I spent my nights usually like looking up like fan made projects of people spend my nights, and people have fam made Star Wars projects and you see like star destroyers and tons of ships and everything in battles. When I think, man it if we got Star Wars like this and in a like live action representation, and just seeing that split second scene there of Star Destroyer three, like our cruisers kind of like supporting it, and then just like all the bee Wings flying in and just all the ships, like oh fuck, that's just great. Thron sitting his little thrown like I declare Wars, I'm a little thrown, Like this is just some little juicy shit, and like I know that they alluded to this stuff with the Mandalorian verse they're building to it. But yeah, like this, this is this is some good ship to see home one in here and just to see like the New Republic Fleet just engaging in some serious ship like oh man, oh man, oh man man. I hope they just go balls to the walls because I don't I really don't think we're gonna get that third season. I don't think that we're gonna get much thrown after this. I think this is kind of it and done, and so I hope that whatever this is, it wraps up with a bow and you know, if they kill Thrown at the end of this, sure, I hope that they give him a damn good season here where he's just leading his his fleet family. Clay, don't rip on my pants. They're they're they're managed. Uh, but I just I'm holy shit, this was just the Bee's fucking knees. I feel like I need to go reread all the Throng novels. I need to rewatch all of the Thrown episodes of Rebels and just kind of like brace myself and pace myself for what we're gonna get in here, because that that trailer was, that was just an absolute delight. Holy shit, boys.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. I'm happy for you. I I like the show. I have watched all the animated stuff now for like of that era, you know, I'm some of the things Clone Wars a little overrated. I do really much enjoy Rebels. There's a lot of great Star Wars stuff in there. I think there was a good trail though it looks like tons of stuff is going on. I'll say it looks like an action packed season. Doesn't look like there's a boring moment. Again, we'll see. Filony's kind of iffy when it comes to writings on these projects. Some are really great, more so on the animation side. Live actions been a little ify. But I'm I'm interesting where they go with a lot of these stories. I think there's a lot of fun stuff that you go too. I think if you to me, like the proofs of them put in a tear. But I think if you are a big fan of that era of Star Wars, it looks like it's gonna service you. Well, you got Anakin back. I think there's a good chance you're gonna get Obi Wan back for an episode, flashback whatever. So I think they're gonna go hard there and no, it looks like, no matter what, they'll be fun reviews. So I think that's why I can say that I think it was a really fun trailer. It definitely was not a It's like a hey, look at all this bunch of Star Wars stuff we got going on. How much do people care about Soca? How much do people care about Anakin Tumble's greater power when we know this doesn't matter? Yeah? Zip right, but and yeah, give me more ship MVP season one. Yeah, her dynamic with Balin was fantastic, So I'm very curious see how that goes. Yeah, so I'm I'm I'm curiously optimistic about this. I'd say again, I think I like Ahsoka more than a lot of other seasons because people because I feel like after Soak, a lot of people are like, really down on it. I think the show definitely tapered off near the end. I think they lost their way. But yeah, Kirkland did this, uh this CELLI and all you alvious you've not seen season one? Did this juicy up more? You think you're so fine to leave it in the Daga bus system.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff in the day equipment For me, it looks really good. I liked the shots that were shown there. I get to see some lightsabers when I didn't see them in the Starfighter trailer. I do want to watch the show for sure, especially hearing the word of mouth about it. I feel like I was just very like uninterested because I I haven't seen Clone Wars, like I just don't really.
Speaker 4: Know the material here.
Speaker 2: But from what was shown, it looks like just a good enough show on its own. I couldn't help it chuckle though, because as soon as Anakin like forced ghosts just behind it, like just pops out, and what does he even saying.
Speaker 1: I'm always with you. I'm always always with you. That's exactly that.
Speaker 2: That was all I was going when he popped out there. But no, it's it looks really cool, really happy for Taylor with this one. You can you can feel the mana that's exuding out of him while he's watching this trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anything else. I don't think we haven't touched upon right done at all. We don't need touch upon the animation stuff like froze stuff. We'll get there another time. We'll get there another timer. Yeah, it's late.
Speaker 2: No, it was good it was a fun time.
Speaker 1: Yes, this was a very fun time. Look at the YouTube steps and Twitter, I can easily say that this was watched over by like a thousand people. So thank you very much that watch it, hopefully liked it. Hopefully you subscribe and whether you watch the video stuff we do in the future or the audio. We usually do about four to five episodes a week based on geek stuff reviews. Tons of content load to week coming up. Yeah, lots of good stuff there. You can check out the Nice seven finale. You can check out the God what did we do in the House Dragon finale. We got lanterns starting the Sunday we cover if you like all the stuff we talk about and had a fun time with us because I think we had a especially at male Porttion, it felt like a late night stream. We get a little loopy when we were when we were in that, like when we were in that Romi and Michelle two section, that was like the all right, what's going on there? So a big thank you to everybody in the chat, big thank you to these two guys up here for joining. This was fun. Three. You know, we try. We usually don't do Fridays because we usually hang with family or friends or you know, loved ones, but you know, over three hours on a Friday. But it was pretty good. Thank you to chrispher Joining. Always fun to have our marvel Lenz brotherren over there. And yeah, we'll be back on Sunday with lanterns and I promise you it will not be boring. VID you quest artwork right there,