Speaker 1: Six, run some news, like run down the song for the song.
Speaker 2: He wow, good well you're in Brazil, so good afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically it's still bones you like until like one is, so.
Speaker 1: You're like good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: They ate lunch when they like, if they if they learned, then it's officially both, but usually it's bones. You into like one, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, you speak Portuguese. Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Don't flee to the home.
Speaker 1: See what the.
Speaker 3: Dreases don't flee to their home. They dreading. The dreads is dreading today. I'm rocking with.
Speaker 1: Them, right, They've really come into their own Oh I.
Speaker 3: Love Yeah, that's that's one of my favorite parts about the dread process, when they like take on their own form and it really chose a match like whatever phase you are in your life at the time.
Speaker 4: It's really interesting. Actually, I got like a whole dread theory. We get into another day, all right.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to get into that another day.
Speaker 2: Well, while we're here, though, normally we do a bonus question and I was gonna say, I say, you know what, let me just ask it while here.
Speaker 1: So let's get into our bonus question question question. Actually before we even do the bonus place.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell y'all that while I was on the road, this woman showed me a video of her kids singing bonus question. So she's like, oh, you know, my sons and I we watch your show together. And I'm thinking, like, oh, they must be like adults or you know, teenagers. These babies are eight and nine.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had to start cutting back cause my show has always been for adults. I actually had to start cutting back on some of the language that I use because people were telling me they watching with their kids. I'm like, what, Oh, y'all are the told when it sooner?
Speaker 4: My bad? You're like, oh, no, it's fun, Like, no, it's really not. I didn't know that your kids were not interested in politics.
Speaker 1: Listen, kids are interested like when I was.
Speaker 2: So I teach our class and these fifth graders y'all.
Speaker 1: The other day, one of my students we did a free draw.
Speaker 2: So I usually have like a plan, but I was like, y'all gonna do a free draw, which is really just I don't have a plan, and we don't have a TV to roll in on cart to watch, so I know, I know how Yeah, well it's a free day. So I look over and this this child was drawing an M sixteen What for real, like with the picture of it drawing.
Speaker 3: It, that's a very specific thing to draw, like.
Speaker 4: From the military.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get more specific. I said, what are you drawing? And he said, I'm trying the Iraq War.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that would be sixteen. Yeah. Wow, that's I don't know what to call. He's very informal, that's very scary. I'm not sure which one is.
Speaker 1: It's kind of both.
Speaker 2: And I had to, you know, I had to go from the teacher lean to the we got I got to settle in.
Speaker 4: Yeah for me, why don't you decide to draw this? Please explain? Yeah, and do I need to call out tomorrow? Like let me look.
Speaker 2: Listen? And I was so because I was like, okay, so and I said, so, tell me what do you know about.
Speaker 1: The Iraq War? And he was like, I don't know. Wasn't it to like this is a little black child, y'all? He was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it like to like liberate oil?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 1: And I said, to liberate oil? What does liberate mean?
Speaker 2: And he went, I mean like to free And I said, so was the oil imprisoned?
Speaker 4: It seemed like he was.
Speaker 3: Reading somebody speaking sarcastically, because you know, we always joked that way, like yeah, we look like they needs some liberation, and it's become so you like, it's been you so much sarcastically that people actually think that kids might actually think that we're being serious, which.
Speaker 4: Is why I had to walk.
Speaker 2: Him through it, which is why I had to walk him through it. And so I said, what I said, was it in prison? He was like, well, no, they were just like taking the oil. And I said, so they were stealing the oil and he was like.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, right, but it depends who you ask, like, but yeah, you will.
Speaker 3: Hear people say that they were liberating, but know that that stealing a liberation are two different things.
Speaker 4: And it's important that you understand the distinction. If it's mine, yeah exactly, he's a liberty oil. Keep him off of Twitter, because I know you didn't got that.
Speaker 2: So during the after school program, so like their parents, you know, so their parents will come and pick them up and they'll call down and then they'll be like, oh so and so like your parent is here. So when his parents called down, he said, I'm free and I said, he you are not imprisoned.
Speaker 1: He was like, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: Right, that's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I like y'all using these words. I'll loosey goosey, all right.
Speaker 2: So our bonus question of the day, y'all is what can you do in set?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Where's my bonus question?
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 2: What can you do instead of thankstaking? I already know the answer for you because you live in Brazil.
Speaker 1: So what are you going to say?
Speaker 4: Well, instead of what I call.
Speaker 1: It thankstaking, I don't call it thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Oh oh. So I teach my kids about Indigenous People's Day and we celebrate togetherness and we use it as a day of rememorance. Even though they don't live I mean, they don't celebrate things giving here, but they do have Indigenous people who have been disenfranchised, So I still feel like it's important that they know that.
Speaker 4: And because they're half American, we still talk about it and we.
Speaker 3: Use the opportunity to cook and we discuss history and things like that, because you know, it's still.
Speaker 4: Important to gather with your family whenever you can.
Speaker 3: So and they just so happen to have the day off here it's a coincidence, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It is important to gather with our family in the United States. However, it becomes we're going to give you the day off so we can make money off of you.
Speaker 4: Oh first, Yeah, it's things. Give it us about Black Friday in the United States. That's all.
Speaker 3: He was actually talking about this because she's worked in retail since I was a kid, and she was like, yeah, no, she's like she was condemning her bosses at the time for getting mad that people were upset that they wanted to spend time with their families and they kept moving back.
Speaker 4: So before or was what, you gotta get up and.
Speaker 3: Be there by seven am if you want to get in right, And then it was six am, then it was five, then it was four, and then it like by the time I started working at best Buy, we had to leave the house by eleven PM to be at work by eleven thirty because we were opening at one am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one am. Yeah, there's an run a black people are doing things, giving dinner in line.
Speaker 3: For electronics for electronics for that big olds well back at the time, well fifty inch which was like five thousand, but you know they got it for two so it was worth it for them.
Speaker 4: But yeah, my mom was.
Speaker 3: Basically criticizing their bosses, like y'all can't get mad these employees for being upset that you're taking time away from their families. Like I am okay with it because like my boys work here, Like I'm gonna be with my boys, like we eat early and we sleep and we you know, it's kind of our thing now.
Speaker 4: But like, I'm not gonna be upset with my employees coming to work. Piste off that you basically are.
Speaker 3: Using their bodies for capitalism and taking time away when and like the times caen getting earlier and earlier, But how can you really enjoy time with your family if you know, I gotta go to sleep that too, because I gotta be at work at eleven pm.
Speaker 1: I had no idea, was that. I didn't. I didn't know it got that serious?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is that Friday is so serious now that it's reached. It's breeched Brazil? We have Black Friday here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, ma'am. No Thanksgiving but still Black Friday. Yep. I gotta see you some screen shots. I'm gonna see some screenshots whenever we get done on ig of like all the Black Friday updates I get on my phone from different apps.
Speaker 4: Yep. Brazili adds specifically.
Speaker 2: Y'all, what are you gonna do instead of thankstaking, because a lot of people are talking to me though about this being an opportunity to boycott, right, this being an opportunity to not spend the way that we normally do, you know, just cook what's already in the fridge, or do your regular regular grocery spending, et cetera. Finding other ways to really impact the economy. Go volunteer instead, you know, maybe your whole family goes and volunteers. So I've been seeing people say things like I've seen people say, you know what, do the opposite fast.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, y'all?
Speaker 2: Right, y'all went Islam with it? If we're being honest, you end up fasting all day anyway, because nine times out of say, see eaton until the sun go down. And the sun go down at five o'clock now in New York.
Speaker 4: But by the time.
Speaker 2: Dinner, you like, my stomach is touching my ribs, and I think that's my desire.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, And if you grew up in a black family, boy, you know you ain't touching, not a damn thing into that food ready?
Speaker 4: Oh lord nothing.
Speaker 1: I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving so I would.
Speaker 2: I only found this out as I was older and started going to my black friends Black American friends' houses and having to learn this in real time, Like, oh, so we're not why'd you tell you to come here?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a trap?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Can they tell you to ship show up early? It's like, now you're gonna suffer with me? We suffering together, friends? Ha got you.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly wet it?
Speaker 4: I wasn't. We weren't allowed to drink. We weren't.
Speaker 3: We were not allowed to drink until the food was ready. Who nothing, Well, I'm talking about like drink water nothing.
Speaker 4: No, because you're not about.
Speaker 1: The ways about their food, right, because they're like, oh, we don't want you to get full?
Speaker 4: Mmm, yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I've never agreed with the theory that if you drink liquids it's gonna fill your stomach to prevent you from eating food.
Speaker 1: But I will say that someone on my Patreon said.
Speaker 2: That, uh, a dietician told them that eating ice cream before before going to bed is actually a good snack because it's made from milk.
Speaker 1: Which is high in protein.
Speaker 4: I'll take it. Yeah, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: I've been finding every excuse to eat ice cream before I go to bed, and I thought I was doing the bad thing. I was just making excuses in front of my kids because they're looking at me. Eat cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake. What you're doing, I'm grown. That's that's like one of the very.
Speaker 4: I know. I wasn't right. I was not just I'm not just eating ice cream.
Speaker 2: When I was a child and I would sneak cheese, and then I became an adult, I would tell myself, well, this is calcium.
Speaker 4: Technically it's toetically true.
Speaker 3: Right. That's that's why I like trying to come to myself like, yeah, I gotta eat something well for me, especially because sugar actually calm me downhups me sleep.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Be so like I was like, yeah, that's that's why I do it. I have some common mil tea and some ice cream. Yeah yeah, what my kids like?
Speaker 4: So can I have no boys?
Speaker 1: Ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of your kids and teaching them about the indigenous, the indigenous are teaching us, y'all.
Speaker 1: They are really showing out.
Speaker 2: And basically just making it very clear that this whole system of oppression can be fought.
Speaker 1: All right, So the COP thirty.
Speaker 2: Is it's supposed to be a climate you know, gathering of folks to change, to challenge climate change. But then you start to find out that, like with everything else, it has been uh infiltrated, and you really just end up with a whole bunch of lobbyists there that are finding ways to keep the legislation in place and to push false narratives around ways that we can challenge climate change.
Speaker 1: So it ends up being on entire false flag operation.
Speaker 2: However, since the COP thirty happened, there have been ten new indigenous territories created in Brasio, where you are, and so I just want to give people some background on this before I get your take on this, because you are physically there. But so this this is mister Tusu Dynamom. It's either Dynamo or dienomm. Tushu from the group Articulation of Indigenous Peoples of Brazil APIB told the BBC that they want more lands.
Speaker 1: To be recognized legally.
Speaker 2: They're happy, but they want more that give groups the right to control what happens to the land within the borders. He said, in my quote, indigenous peoples today protect eighty two percent of the world's biodiversity. If you demarcate indigenous lands, you guarantee this area will be protected. The traditional way of life of indigenous peoples protects the lands and automatically guarantee he's global warming will be tackled. Consequently, the entire humanity benefits from it. By the way, these folks end up getting killed. We know this about what happened in Guatemala the other day on sundaycent Bernandez Vilhalva, thirty six, an indigenous leader from the guarani Uh Kiowa Kiowa community in the south of Brazil, was killed, shot in the head when gunman surrounded his village and tried to cut down trees. So what are your thoughts on this as somebody who's in Brazil, because.
Speaker 1: I know that this is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Lulu, the current president, this was basically like one of the things that he was big about. And the guy that was who wasn't there before him, Bolsonaro, that was Trump's guy who was basically tell me if you agree with it. He's like the brazil version of of Machado. The chick they're trying to put in place in Venezuela.
Speaker 4: U kind of like they they have the same ideology.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, Bostonaro only one because of the like the neoliberal Obama that came before him. Like it's one of those situations where like Trump took advantage of the fact that Obama didn't live up to the standards that he had preached.
Speaker 4: It was the same situation with Bostonaro.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, and so he was he was, in fact Trump's guy until he wasn't, because like that's what happens when you piss off America. He tried to do like one or two good things for Brazilians. They were like, oh no, you got to go like it's myself he did. He made it easier for the average Brazilian small business to engage in transactions that would have undercut the middleman, which are the credit card companies in the United States.
Speaker 4: That's one of the things that he did.
Speaker 3: And like I'm talking about like you'd see street vendors selling mentos.
Speaker 4: And they have like credit card machines and can you just call picks.
Speaker 3: It's like cash up with zero fees and it goes you can do from bank to bank, phone to phone, uh phone, the credit card machine, and that's huge for those who don't want to engage in who don't have cash on them, and when you're trying to do business with tourists. So that was huge for Brazil's economy and it became problematic for the US.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so that but with that.
Speaker 3: Being said, uh Lula is very very he's a he's very the huge support of the indigenous and and really I would say the majority of Brazilians are very supportive of indigenous in Brazil. Is the indigenous people Brazil actually have surprisingly surprisingly influential lobbying power. And you can tell because, like you said, they were able to get territory taken back and they're always getting some kind of victory here in Brazil. I mean, for example, psychedelics because colomelos.
Speaker 4: Shrooms, shrooms and what's the other one that they use. The liquid.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what it's called, but I'll remember. I think it might be d MT or or no ayuasca. Of course it's it's legal here.
Speaker 4: You can buy shrooms online.
Speaker 3: The reason why is because indigenous advocated and explained how they use them in their rituals, and it's discriminatory for them to say that they can't use something when they can't actually link it back to any chemical drug. That's tech that would be illegal in any other case. And that's the reason why shrooms are legal here. So Indigenous people being able to advocate not only for their culture but for the environment with their lobbying power is probably one of the few things that are protecting. Like you said that, not just the world from climate change in global warming, but specifically the environment like the Amazon's because.
Speaker 1: Let me show you this, oh fish your sentence.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying that, because like the Amazons are constantly under attack, Like whenever you remember that year, whenever the Amazons were on fire and they were, they were trying to say that it was some natural curling event.
Speaker 4: No, it was somebody.
Speaker 3: Somebody lit the Amazon's on fire so they could use that land to build businesses.
Speaker 4: So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: This is this is Gilmer, who is a Brazilian indigenous leader talking about this.
Speaker 4: Oh my man, and I said that said, tim we not paget I did.
Speaker 1: I did thought.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna translate for those listening on the podcast, he said, we can't eat money.
Speaker 1: We want our lands free.
Speaker 5: Do I do that gloss that from agribusiness, oil exploration, Yeah, oil exploitation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got exploitation, illegal miners, illegal loggers, that's not that.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. This is not just culture. This is their people.
Speaker 3: This is their life, like people like, it's their life. These lands are that is their life. And it's not just for indigenous people. That's really Brazil in general. The agriculture here, the agriculture is so important. Like my wife's family, that is their entire livelihood. They grow their own rights, they grow their own animals. My wife is complaining as we speak because they're trying to eat her pig. That they somebody that her dad ray for her, and they're like, well he big as hell. Now, if you're not gonna come and get them, we about to eat. Like but in seriousness, like if there if their environment is not healthy, there is a large portion of Brazil that cannot put food on the table, and that is including the indigenous obviously, and so.
Speaker 4: I I can.
Speaker 3: Appreciate even though you know, the government of Brazil can be problematic at times.
Speaker 4: I can appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I feel like the the indigenous people of Brazil oftentimes get victories that I wish we could see the indigenous people of the United States gain, because indigenous people in the United States they get screwed. They're still getting screwed, they're still under attack constantly. They have their own reservations, but they were only giving those reservations in a way that restricts them from engaging with the rest of society, and they were convinced that it was to help them. Like they have, you know, record levels of alcoholism addiction because they're not living full lives because their culture has been stripped from them in a lot of ways. Their culture is not shared, and then they're kept in a box so that they cannot have political influence on the national scale. And the indigenous people in Brazil don't have that. It's because they've been able to actually take their influence and unite all these tribes from all these different areas.
Speaker 4: And this is a country with almost just two hundred million people, guys, and.
Speaker 3: They have used their political power to gain legitimate policy.
Speaker 4: And that's just amazing to me.
Speaker 1: Well, the same thing happened in Ecuador this week.
Speaker 2: Ecuadorians voted on Sunday to reject a package of referendum measures that would have allowed foreign military bases in the country, and the indigenous population were big parts of that because they wanted to build military bases on lands that of course would be indigenous lands.
Speaker 1: Now here's the part.
Speaker 2: That people kind of forget, all right, whenever we see these types of behaviors by the United States and it looks like it is benevolent, there's always an ulterior motive. So they're claiming, oh, we want to come into Ecuador and help with their homicide rates due to international drug trafficking, right.
Speaker 1: Thanks to deal with the United States. Like that has nothing to do with the United States.
Speaker 2: But what I want to show you all is what's actually happening here. Look at where Ecuador is. It is between Colombia and Fedu, but Venezuela is also right there, and we're seeing the exact same measure taken in the taken against the saw Health States by suggesting going into Nigeria to help the Christians. As if Boko Haram is not funded by the United States, is Amanda.
Speaker 3: I can't even get it because so people don't know that the current government of Nigeria is a puppet government of the US. People don't know that. And they're actually more Muslims killed than Christians. There've been more Muslims killed than Christians.
Speaker 4: Over the last year. People don't know. But in Ecuador is the same situation.
Speaker 3: The president is a puppet of the US and it's actually the number one His company and his family are the number one.
Speaker 4: Drug traffickers in Latin America.
Speaker 3: They use their transport company to ship drugs like cocaine and.
Speaker 4: Boxes and have been caught doing so all the time.
Speaker 1: It's like multiple times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, yeah, he's a US puppet. In the US were like yeah.
Speaker 3: As they were attacking Maduro, they were like, and we're gonna work with noblewa to have resolved this this trafficking issue. And everybody's like, hod, you gonna work with the number one drug draft grown confused.
Speaker 2: Also, how close Ecuador is to the Amazon, Like they're all trying to get in.
Speaker 4: Everybody, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: So this man is known as the drug trafficker, as the kingpin.
Speaker 4: He's the plug. Literally. Yep.
Speaker 2: You can see why we have to do this type of content because we have to show truth.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: We have to show truths that are very much like completely misrepresented in media, not because necessarily we can like change them, but we have to change the way people are thinking. We have to change the way people are engaging with the world right and get people to think beyond the United States.
Speaker 1: Because here we are.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that you were able to be here to tell us that as somebody who lives adjacent.
Speaker 1: To Neboa, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I had to because I was curious as to why they would be willing to I don't know where they announced that they were going to work with.
Speaker 4: Ecuador, and I was like, hold on, Neboa, And I'm like, hold on, is it pre part of that family? Yeah, I got started doing I'm like, yeah, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 3: This man's family was caught selling.
Speaker 4: Drugs, like a lot of drugs.
Speaker 3: Like he has a shipping company and that's basically what they do there.
Speaker 4: They are the plug. It is them like not And I mean I'm not saying like, oh.
Speaker 3: They were caught and they were accused. I mean they were caught, accused and prosecuted. Yeah, Like this isn't like a small thing. Yeah, he's a problem and the same time they were accusing Madudo of being a narco terrorist, they announced that they were gonna work with the BOT to to help reduce the drug traffick in the region. And that's just that's like saying that you're gonna stop, you gonna work with the right in Mexico to reduce.
Speaker 4: Cartel to.
Speaker 1: Reduce baby oil distribution exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or I'm gonna work with Johnson and Johnson to help reduce cancer.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you missed the joke. You missed the joke. You missed the joke.
Speaker 3: But yeah no, you said PDD, Like, yeah, no, I got that.
Speaker 4: Let the joke.
Speaker 1: You can't let the joke live.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna do the joke, my bad audience.
Speaker 3: I let y'all process the joke. I had already processed it, so I thought that y'all did.
Speaker 4: That's all I thought. What you mean, that's what the joke, that's what my joke came from.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something that is absolutely it's it's a joke.
Speaker 1: But whatever it's. If is this funny, I don't even know. Okay, So apparently Hebrew is it.
Speaker 2: It's too hot for groc So it's Raeli journalists and antizionist roya cellback, she noticed that Groc had stopped. Now, Grok is is the AI chatbot on X for y'all who don't know.
Speaker 1: She was like, why isn't Rock translating Hebrew anymore?
Speaker 2: So she started asking Groc some questions, okay, and she asked, Groc, are Hebrew translations disabled on EXTRA right now? This is the this is the chatbot on X's answer, yes, Hebrew translations are currently disabled on X to prevent the amplification of inflammatory or policy violating content through literal renditions. Original posts remained visible and accessible to all users.
Speaker 1: So what it's saying.
Speaker 2: Is the English translation of Hebrew was so inflammatory that they said we're just not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: So then she goes on she said, well, how long has this been in place?
Speaker 2: And Grop says the disablement of Hebrew translations on X began around November sixteenth, twenty twenty five, roughly two days ago, amid reports of automated tools exacerbating inflammatory content. So their own tools that are supposed to be used to support them, they're now saying, oh no, we got to turn that off. This followed spikes in policy violating posts. So literally translating Hebrew to English was violating the ex policy.
Speaker 1: By the way, expasly has no policies.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's intended as a short term safeguard, with ex reviewing data for potential reinstatements soon. I love people who are like, it's not enough, I need more, she said, can you give?
Speaker 1: That's not enough? I need moore. So listen to some of the examples, y'all.
Speaker 2: Additional examples from moderator logs include Hebrew slang for stand firm, translated as fight.
Speaker 1: To the death.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, why is Hebrew slang translated to fight to the death.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's not like y'all try to make me stand firm, those people who are realizing that it may fight to the death, it's because, you know, unfortunately, designists have a really bad habit of purposely mistranslating things like globalized anti FATA.
Speaker 4: You know, so a little bit.
Speaker 1: Little something like that.
Speaker 2: Look at this one escalating peaceful resolve into perceived extremism.
Speaker 1: How do we escalate?
Speaker 2: How does the how does the chat how does the AI on X get it so wrong that it escalates peaceful resolve and to perceive extremism with metaphorical curses like may they wither rendered as explicit death threats.
Speaker 1: No, that's an explicit deaths.
Speaker 3: That's an explicit that's an explicit and almost Shakespearean death threat.
Speaker 4: Like what the hell right?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very that.
Speaker 4: It's like die slow. It's not even like I'm gonna it's like die slowly.
Speaker 2: Basically, you're right, may they wither you with them to suffer?
Speaker 4: That's what that means.
Speaker 3: Holy, Like, hey man, So because Israelis can't stop exposing themselves.
Speaker 4: We had to step in so that y'all can't understand what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Now, listen to this last one because she I love that she took it to the hint. She was like, we're gonna take it to the end with this. Has this happened for any other language in the history? And I love that she said X or Twitter because it's always Twitter for me. No, X has not previously disabled automated translations for any other language in its history. By the way, Notice that's including Arabic. Okay, it's never never had to do this for Arabic. While translation glitches and inaccuracies have occurred across languages like Arabic and Russian due to nuances and idioms or slang. They've been addressed through refinements rather than full pauses.
Speaker 4: Rock funny when it's snitching on itself.
Speaker 1: It's so trippy.
Speaker 2: But that's what lets you know that this AI shit is never gonna really work, because at the end of the day, the soul is pure, and even though AI was made by the worst of people, it essentially what people are afraid of is that anything that learns develops the soul.
Speaker 4: That's not how it works.
Speaker 3: I don't know where people get that that narrative from.
Speaker 4: It's not It doesn't fold logic like AI will.
Speaker 3: So the benefits of AI is that it is it can learn, and the humans are always a little bit behind when it comes to learning ironically, so like it'll learn and then they try to go back and correct it. So like there's a living AI subject is subject to the limitations of humans. For example, the reason that we have never created a car that can just run forever without dying, without replacing almost all of its parts is because we as humans have never and probably will never discover uh immortality. Right, Because if you look at a car's system and it is based off of the human body. You have the batteries of the hall, you have the altear, you have exhaust. You have to put it oil to glubricate it. You have to get like you have to basically the human body, right, and it is and so we cannot. We have been discovered immortality, which is why your car will always die no matter how good it is.
Speaker 4: It's the same with AI.
Speaker 1: I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I think we could build a car that absolutely runs forever because we could use materials to make it in the way that we can't or we haven't admitted.
Speaker 3: So that's true, But then it wouldn't be It would probably not be based on the human ballet. It wouldn't be based on our biology or our like the setup of our body. Right now, cars, the majority of cars.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that like the engine required, like.
Speaker 2: The the way the engine combuses, like with Y. But I'm telling you, Nico, I believe that anything that learns can develop a soul.
Speaker 4: You believe that anything that learns can develop a soul?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, I mean yeah, even if people try to step in.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it depends on how you define a soul. But the soul.
Speaker 3: I believe it's just a frequency, like a unique frequency, and so yeah, I mean, help grop be exposing elion all the time, and then they have to go back and correct it after and then it relearns again because they people converse with AI, like I get bored and I just started talking to a different AIS and see which answers are going to give, and you're I get surprised. Sometimes I'm like, Okay, that was surprisingly insightful. Or when they admit, when it admits that it's wrong and it explains why it's wrong, like because I've caught AIS being wrong and that not purposely, but like I have this weird obsession with talking about uh, the well it's like basically the the twelve dimensions and the original element and things like that black matter or dark matter, and like I was doing a whole back and forth with various AIS about dark matter and they kind of like had to admit, like.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, like actually you could be right like.
Speaker 3: About dark matter being the original element and that it could be like the key to life and da da dah, because I was breaking it down and I'm like, that's weird that you would admit that.
Speaker 4: Like, but yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: AI at the end of the day, only knows what we know, right. AI is not omnipotent, so.
Speaker 3: Exactly, no matter how many people try to pretend like it is. So I guess that human limitation is actually what would also be the thing that could give it the ability to have a soul.
Speaker 1: But you know what the human limitation is. AI doesn't have ego.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Some people will argue that ego is part of a soul, though I'm just saying it's part of a human soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh oh yeah, yeah, that doesn't know Yeah right, because how many humans are willing to admit upfront what's given the evidence that they're wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, so much of us understand that the only way to actually get in touch with your soul is you have to have an ego death.
Speaker 1: You have to like literally your ego.
Speaker 2: I didn't get in touch with my soul and spirituality and being able to see like, oh, we are the land and we're indigenous until I was ostracized and had all of these smear campaigns that killed my ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was an ego murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, My ego death was like a half foot ounce of mushrooms, same thing, less drama. But that's what it's called whenever you do have out because I like I wanted to be when I first did an eighth, That's when I first experienced my ego diminished and I was like looking at the world completely different. I'm like, hold up, is everybody making decisions based on their egos? Because that's a little bit problematic. It's like every artwors that I've had the last two or three days. Ben is my problems with my mom and my dad about this is my like And I was like, oh man, I gotta have this conversation with the world because I feel like everybody is making decisions based off their eagles and they don't even know it.
Speaker 2: The concept of capitalizing like capitalizing happens before capitalism was formed from ego like capitalism was, you know what, we feel so strongly about taking advantage of people, and that that's the way to fucking do it, that we're gonna build a whole system around it.
Speaker 3: Cox of masculinity is based on an ego. Right for you to feel masculine, someone has to be lesser than you. You have to be have dominion over somebody. Someone has to serve you for you to feel like you're masculine appreciated, and I'm like, what that's not How was that appreciation or how was that masculinity? But then you talk to enough people and you're like, what is the argument about? And it's based in some type of lack of appreciation that they feel that they were getting or like, for me, my biggest lack of appreciation that I've always felt like it came from something to do with my parents. And I don't know how much of a part that played in my relationships at the time, but I'm sure it did because I was like looking for appreciation, and then as a man, I'm sure I was looking for some type of appreciation in my relationships that may not have been receiving or may have been misperceiving. And like, if I just loved myself and appreciated myself and appreciate what I did for me and for for the reasons that I wanted.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even need any of that appreciation. And so yeah, yeah, Ego, man, every time I.
Speaker 2: Talked to Ego, we end up in a therapy session. Every time, whether it's you me, both of us be in therapy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and By the way, if you have not if it's not going to therapy, go, I don't care if you If you're one of the people who said I only need therapy, you the main one.
Speaker 2: All Right, this is our last topic. Abolish these post tastes. Okay, first, let's talk about the New York freaking Times. Can we need a case for overthrowing The New York Times. The New York Times literally did an article, an opinion piece called the Case for Overthrowing Maduro and shout out to Current Affairs magazine journalists Nathan J. Robinson who basically who literally offered to folks, if you send us proof of cancellation of your New York Times subscription, we will give you a free year long digital description to Current Affairs magazine, which I appreciate.
Speaker 1: But he also wrote a really.
Speaker 2: Great article in Current Affairs about how deeply disturbing and how there should be accountability for journalists who are doing this, who are using their platforms to support this type of infraction by the United States, and.
Speaker 3: Who are doing so on behalf of the United States and likely receiving money to do so in not divulging it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they're doing it in the New York Times, which is supposed to be the uh what's it called the magazine the newspaper of record, right, Like they've named it as like we are that girl, and it's like, okay, well, if you're gonna be that girl, then you need to be on point. And we know for a fact that they are absolutely not check out. This is Current Affairs magazine. They have the physical magazine, but then they also have the digital magazine and you can go on and when we always we're always talking about.
Speaker 4: How we need to don't cover do cover?
Speaker 2: All their covers are dope, And you know, the reality is that if we want to really get independent journalism, we have to support independent journalism.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like that's that's how it works.
Speaker 4: I just want you to say.
Speaker 3: That's like y'all don't even understand like how important that statement is, guys, because there's so many there's so much news, so much an analysis that we are losing that we don't get because people don't support what they claim they want. But like I see y'all paying every month for New York Times. I see y'all donating a rolling fucking martin every month. You know what I'm saying like I see y'all to support people like many Hassan who doesn't even need it because he's he.
Speaker 4: Has backers, and it's some ass.
Speaker 3: You have a five dollars and you're like whoa, whoa, Like that's not how it works. You gotta be the change that you seek and so and to be the change that you see sometimes Goad's been a little bit of change.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying this is how often is.
Speaker 1: A little bit of change?
Speaker 2: Like that's the other thing too, you know, I will say, like I am really appreciative of my Patreon folks, because I charge five dollars. There's there's tiers, but you get everything at five dollars, and you can just donate more if you want to donate more. We are going to do a tier for when I make what would the ancestors say, the last one available That will only be available for that tier. But nonetheless, you're still able to get the community right, You're still able to get the information exchange, which so many people are missing. And you know, like you said, if we don't support each other, and we don't, And that's also why I love having folks like you on the show, is because we all we have to support each other, like we have to be sharing our audiences, right, Our audiences need to feel like, oh, I can go over there and trust them. I can go over there and trust them. I can go over there and trust them and know that this is a network of trust.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is extremely important because if you because if you don't create that community within your group of independent journalists, they will fall to the wayside and end up somewhere they are not supposed to be, and they will end up believing in people that they shouldn't believe.
Speaker 4: I mean our witness.
Speaker 3: This happened in twenty sixteen with Tyt because there wasn't a huge network of independent journalists at the time, and so they were trying to bully all independent journalists into supporting Hillary. When I'm like, I can't support somebody I called me a superpredator, like I mean the Libya stuff, everything else too, But like she called me a super predator, and you're like ignoring it. And if we have I have now, who knows it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to rush through these because I want your thoughts.
Speaker 2: As a super predator, I think we also need to abolish United Nations. I agree, let's have Jeremy Jeremy ska Hill from drop site News another space that you can trust.
Speaker 1: Listen and listen to him talking about what happened at the United.
Speaker 6: Nations ordinary that the United Nations did this, and it's also shameful, I think just on a moral level. Russia and China had the ability to veto this. The United States has systematically vetoed every resolution that would have endorsed a real ceasefire in this Gaza war, and Russia and China set this out. So you have this reality now where the Palestinian people across the political spectrum are facing a continuation of the war of annihilation through a UN resolution that endorses not the US government running a private occupation force, but Donald and it endorses it through twenty twenty seven. And Donald Trump is the chair of the so called Board of Peace. It's it's it's an extraordinary moment. It's it's a vicious diplomatic move that was endorsed by the United Nations.
Speaker 3: Board of Peace, the Board of Peace from the man who created the Department of War.
Speaker 4: First of all, that's that's ironic and of itself.
Speaker 3: But for China and Russia to sit this one out I was extremely disappointed because for Russia, you know, who's causing the majority of the problems for the countries that you're assisting in the region, Like even outside of Palestine, like it's Israel.
Speaker 4: You know, the United States is causing these problems too.
Speaker 3: For China to use the rhetoric they've used very strong rhetoric condemning the genocide in Palestine, condemning Israel, and like when you have the opportunity to actually show, like to put your money where your mouth is, You're like, I'm just going to chowdo.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sit this one out.
Speaker 2: It's though, because I mean, why do you think they did that, though, Because there's always a reason.
Speaker 4: It's money. It's that they don't want to it's money.
Speaker 3: In the case of Russia, they have so many Zionist Russians, the billionaires, like people that can actually make or break their economy that.
Speaker 4: Oftentimes Russia just sits out.
Speaker 3: They do what they can to help military, like Putin from a military perspective, he engages where he can, like in Syria and Iraq, even in countries in Africa, like where Israel is using UH covert ops.
Speaker 4: To try influence outcomes.
Speaker 3: He sends Russians there, but like when it comes to national institutions in situations where he can actually make a difference with a vote, like with the UN for example, Uh, he sits out because he knows that the Zionist billionaires in Russia will make life hell for him, and instead of calling them out, he just kind of like sits back and allowed it to happen.
Speaker 4: It's it's very disappointed, and.
Speaker 3: I don't and I by the way, and you can feel you can support what Russia's done and appreciate what they've done for a lot of these countries in China as well, for a lot of these countries who've been trying to fight the Western Empire in the Global South. However, it's also important to condemn them, to let people know, like you're going to go to lose credibility if you don't stand up when it comes to issues like these, because like if not now and not in that situation where you literally have veto power, and it was only one of y'all who had to veto not not even both, just one one of y'all just need to show some balls, and you didn't do it.
Speaker 2: So that's the important point that I need y'all to take away from this. The way the Security Council works is that it requires only one veto to prevent.
Speaker 1: Things moving forward.
Speaker 2: And the fact that they abstained versus vetoing is the real is what skate Hill is talking about is the real like nail on the coffin, stab in the front, you know, at two brute of it all.
Speaker 4: And they're permanent members.
Speaker 3: They're not one of the rotating members so it's not like they can be removed later for for the decision that they made.
Speaker 2: So I just saw Palestine thirty six, which is the new film by director and Marie Jacir that is coming out and it has some appearances by like folks like Liam Cunningham, the Onion Knight and Jeremy Irons and Ahmed Elvitt is in there by the way, and it's a really incredible film that marks the the real, the the British involvement in creating what is continuing to take place in Palestine right but through the Palestinian lens.
Speaker 1: And I got to be there for a talk a Q and a with.
Speaker 2: Her after and the woman who was interviewing her asked her, well, you know.
Speaker 1: You don't have any Jewish voices.
Speaker 2: In this film. You you you were, I know, I know. I shifted in my seat almost like I literally I'm not even kidding you, Like I know it's Palesine thirty six some eye s iond guess myself okay, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And she was like, so why did you make that choice?
Speaker 2: And the Palestinian director was like, well, because the film is really about Palestinians and also specifically about the way that the British pushed this forward. And so when people are talking about the American involvement in Palestine, I want to.
Speaker 1: Also point out that Tony Blair.
Speaker 2: Is also supposed to be on this board, the former PM of Britain is supposed to be on this board that is headed up.
Speaker 1: By Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So when we talk about how deeply connected these folks are, and like why would be shocking that China or Russia would not vote, these are still all folks that feel like, well, we're of a special club. Yeah, unless we're gonna actually go to war, we're gonna we're gonna not do too much.
Speaker 3: Yep. And let's be honest, Like Russia and China, as much as they are confident, they could win a war against the United States, they don't want one.
Speaker 4: Like they could win one, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't want one because they actually value their people and a lot of the time they're not they're not even considering going to war with the United Sate unless it is going to like it's gonna be them versus the United States, not a proxy, like if it's gonna be a full fledged war, and they don't.
Speaker 4: Want to be baited.
Speaker 3: And because everybody, justifiably so, everybody's worried that if they, if any of them ever got to war with each other, it is going nuclear and and it's always that, and they know the United States doesn't give a damn, so they have to and they have to make these calculating moves. But like, I'm just as much as like I don't want no, I don't want a nuclear war, but I don't I can't be comfortable with anyone being okay with the genocide or not doing everything they can to prevent it, because at that point, what the hell is the point of the.
Speaker 4: World, s abob.
Speaker 3: And if we're just gonna live in a world where genocide is okay as long as it's dim you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we go before we go, this is my last one. I really want to see the Democrats abolished as well.
Speaker 4: Did you see this which one? Oh, well, what'd you about to watch?
Speaker 2: Is a video of the Virgin Islands representative Stacey Plasket, a Sista and a Democrat, being fed lines to ask by Jeffrey Epstein. Newly released documents reviewed by The Washington Post appear to indicate that during a twenty nineteen hearing where Michael Cohen testified, Stacey Plaskett was in an email conversation.
Speaker 4: With This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.
Speaker 2: States Jeffrey Epstein, who was communicating to her via email, and then she's responding, so literally, they lined up the emails, y'all with the actual video of the hearing.
Speaker 1: So right now I'm doing this for my podcasters.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, Stacey Blasket looks like she's chewing, and then they show under her video, they showed the email from Epstein that says, are you chewing?
Speaker 1: And she gonna reply.
Speaker 3: Back while we were on striving through struggling neighborhood in Chicago not anymore?
Speaker 1: And then we see her stop chewing.
Speaker 6: He commented that only black people could live that way.
Speaker 4: Attorney client privilege. Yes, I will turn.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna let y'all watch this video.
Speaker 2: You literally can see the emails where he is telling her what is happening. In response to what Cohen is saying, Cohen Cohen refers to someone as Rona. Stacy emails Jeffrey Epstein and says, who's Rona? And he replies back, That's Trump's assistant. But he doesn't reply back fast enough. So even before he replies back, she says, quick, I'm coming up next.
Speaker 1: I think it's on other individuals, Miss Rona. Who are those individuals?
Speaker 4: Are they with the Trump organization? Are there other people that we should be meeting with? So Alan Weisberga is the chief financial officer?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you got it.
Speaker 4: Quickly give us as many names as you can so we can get to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Niko, I wanna also point this.
Speaker 2: Out the fact that she is able to lie like this.
Speaker 1: Is wow. To be caught like this is wow to be caught like this.
Speaker 2: I understand also that Epstein's island was in the Virgin Islands, of which she yes, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was going to say the same thing. People don't know.
Speaker 3: That's where his island was, and she was getting money from him, and he was paying off the government, the Virgin Island government. Like that's how that he was able to get away with so much and.
Speaker 1: Not be Israel.
Speaker 2: Israel, Like that's the thing we have to continuously bring it back to. He has been proven to be an agent for Israel. He was not operating simply as just you know, this fun loving guy. Like even when they say he's the most notorious pedophile, it's like, I think it's deeper than that. He's he's I don't even think he was even doing the pedophiling.
Speaker 1: I think he was literally just carrying.
Speaker 3: Out the op he I think he engaged in some of like the politicians that he was blackmailing were doing more like he was carrying out the op and probably was involved in it and to some degree, but like that wasn't his original intention. His intention was to do the work for Israel because he was an idiot. He would have never been a billionaire if he wasn't a useful op for Israel.
Speaker 4: Like that's why he was a billionaire.
Speaker 3: It wasn't because he was actually smart, was because he was a great investor, It was because he was innocuous at the time, because he wasn't a public figure, he wasn't a politician, he wasn't one of these billionaires that had made a bunch of money from the stock market, like Warren Buffett.
Speaker 4: So they took somebody who was a dumb ass.
Speaker 3: And was like, hey, man, go blackmail everybody, basically, and we're gonna put Glen Maxwell, whose dad was an agent of the massade.
Speaker 4: Robert Maxwell was Masad.
Speaker 3: I mean, the prime minister was at his fucking funeral, The ex Prime Minister of Israel was at his funeral, and he literally said the words, we can't even tell y'all how much Robert Maxwell has done for Israel. Like that was his daughter was Epstein's handler. Okay, guys, like he was an agent for Israel. Acosta, everybody remember Acosta who gave him the sweetheart deal? And when he was asked while working for Trump's administration, why did you give him a sweetheart deal?
Speaker 4: It's above my greate pay grade. He works for the intelligence community.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, when you look when he's sending email to Congress people in the middle of a hearing, it's hard not to believe that and she's.
Speaker 2: A Democrat, and I need to make this clear, she is a black woman Democrat. And when we continue to play identity politics and make make it stand over over the reality of the way that corruption is existing within what we call politics, but what it's supposed to be government by the way, like we call it politics to like place it over there, but it's actually government. And we're going to talk with our next guest about the ways in which government is used to carry out colonization in a whole other way.
Speaker 1: But do you so, do you agree with me that we need to abolish the New York Times?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, just a just a CIA cutout at this point. Yeah, the United Nations one hundred. Yeah, the Democrats oh, probably more than.
Speaker 4: Any Yeah, yeah, Democrats are dangerous.
Speaker 3: And being a black man, being a leftist, I guess probably because a radical like the Democrats are the most dangerous, they're the most dangerous lest probably, yeah, I mean because my definition of radical is sensible, Like I feel like I'm sens exactly.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a sensibility is consider radical nowadays. That's why I'm like, I guess I'll be consider radical.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, the Democrats are the ultimate barrier to progress because the ones who seek progress, they're the first coopertve by Democrats, right, So that's why I fel like they're the biggest barrier.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we definitely need to boss them.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not going to violish you. Nico House.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you and thank you so much for joining us. Where can people get more Nico in their lives?
Speaker 3: Follow me on x at Real Nico Houses, Nico with a K by the way, and out to see on Instagram as well at Real Nico House. And make sure you follow us on hot spot on X at Hotspot Hotspot.
Speaker 4: Where we do videos every day about whatever breaking news happening that day and we post updates from the news.
Speaker 2: And thank you for always being willing to join and for having me on your platform as well. Like I said, y'all, we have to support each other or else we're.
Speaker 1: Just talking bs. That speaksly what we're doing just bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically talking to Canary in a coal.
Speaker 1: Mine, Canary in a coal mine, I'll see you.
Speaker 7: So amn am.
Speaker 1: I'm not finding en