Speaker 1: You're watching your worst friend brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I have a very special guest for you today. I met this lady online. You know, when I look for performers, what I want to see is not just like a hot girl. I need to see a work ethic. I need to see an ability for someone to step into this industry and not be out of it in a couple months when they're not instantly making half a million dollars a month on their only fans. So I always look for performers that I think are going to take this to the next level, because it's not worth their time to be wasted doing an interview, and it's not worth my time if it's just a fad. I don't think that's what this is, folks. My guest today the beautiful Bambife. You find her on Twitter at Pixie Pussy with an eye at the end, and on OnlyFans at Bambi Fay with two e's at the end, and on many VIDs Bambi Fay with one e. In that one, We're gonna have links to everything in the episode description. Bambi, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Walk me through it. Why, how what was your first entrance into Well, I should also say this, you are, I believe, the first international person we've had on brand new faces, even with all the yeah I believe, so I believe. So like someone might say something like, oh, I was from Croatia, it's like, I don't believe you. I didn't screw up the time zone as I did with Bambi Fay. So first off, talk me through how you got into the adult entertainment industry, and then maybe I want to see how it applies towards you in your country.
Speaker 3: So I've always I've always kind of been interested in it. I've never really been interested at myself in like watching porn, but I've always been a very like hyper sexual person and I like to I like to record myself. I like to make videos, so I've always kind of wanted to do it. Like as soon as I turned eighteen, I was doing findom, which is financial domination that was just on some website.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what it's called.
Speaker 3: But then I was kind of doing Twitter on and off just for fun really, and then more recently I've started actually taking it more seriously as a career. But in the UK, obviously it is kind of difficult because there's like weird laws very different to the US. There's not a lot of studios, so it's kind of hard to find shoots and things like that. So it is everything at the moment I'm doing like.
Speaker 1: At home, and that's I mean, there are people who make whole careers just shooting out of one room like in this industry. So that's kind of the awesome thing is as long as people want to see your content and you're doing new and engaging stuff within your area, it'll sell, you know, it will. Yeah, you know, what kind of weird laws do you have that you're not allowed to do? Like we have laws in our country, but it mostly involves kids and dogs, like you can't do anything with them. How about your country?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not quite sure what it was, but I know there used to be a lot of studios in the UK, but they all kind of fled to different countries or just stopped because the laws changed in the UK, which meant that you couldn't do a lot of things. But I'm not quite sure what.
Speaker 2: It was sure, So yeah, it's kind of difficult, so.
Speaker 1: You never really watched porn before. I mean, you had seen it, but you weren't like a consistent watcher, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't need it to get myself off. I just like making it myself to be fair.
Speaker 1: Though, as you get back, as you get into this industry and everything else, are you now trying to see some things that other people are doing and either go like I have a spin on that that's interesting, or that person what they're doing not really my thing? Good for them? Are you trying to do any research behind this to improve your own quote unquote game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been looking into like different like fetish categories and stuff.
Speaker 2: Because I kind of want to.
Speaker 3: Delve into as many different like kinks and fetishes as I can to reach as many people as I can.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm doing a little bit of research in that regard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have an incredible look. People are really gonna start noticing that. I've been doing one hundred percent of the bookings on this show because almost every girl comes on looking like my wife now, so I definitely have a preference I'm trying to bring away from that. I have contacted plenty of diverse performers, and it's who gets back to me, So, uh, how did you decide to put together your look because it's it's it's it's that in the US, we I don't know, is there another name for That's what I'm so interested? We call it a girl like an a girl look over here, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, That's kind of what I would go for because I'm a little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Mix for everything.
Speaker 3: I grew up very like in like a hippie household, so explains like the dreads and stuff. So I kind of got that in me and like the spirituality and that mixes in with like the gothic.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just kind of.
Speaker 3: You just like, yeah, I just like to change myself and I just think it's fun to like make yourself look different.
Speaker 1: So you said you were hyper sexualized earlier, right, I don't like getting creepy, like tell me about the first time you did it, Like, it's just when we're talking about you as maybe perhaps a younger person, that always kind of irks me a little bit. So let me just say ask what kind of hyper sexualized? Was it just with many partners? With it just with one partner? Was it with multiple partners? Like how did you step into sex.
Speaker 3: My first experience was not consensual, but then I feel like, in a weird way, that made me more hyper sexual in my other relationships.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't know how the brain.
Speaker 3: Works, but yeah, can I've just always kind of been that way after.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very sorry that happened here and that that happens to so many people, and it's and I think it's empowering when women speak up about it, but they obviously don't have to. It's whatever they're comfortable with, is what I would say. But I wonder if something terrible like that happening to you, though, where there's kind of two different reactions psychologically, I would assume one would be to run away from it. I don't want this to ever hurt me again, this act of sex or whatever. And the other side, and I have, I have a film degree. I'm not like a psychologist or anything like that. I'm just having spoken to people and interact with people. The other side is to run towards it and go, this will never beat me. Is that where you think you were one percent? So that's how you felt from that then?
Speaker 3: Obviously, yeah, like that subconsciously, like when I actually think about it.
Speaker 1: Or like this was a bad thing. Let me try and remake what this act was as a good thing from now on the act of sex not non consensual obviously. Yeah uh all right, So talk me through some of the things that make Bambi Fay the porn star, Bambi Fay the porn star. Like, what do you like? What gets you excited? What type of content do you like to produce? And is that you were best selling content? Or are you at a thing where you like doing type A content but B is what sells, so you gotta start doing more B. But you also want to throw in the A. What are some of the things you like or some of the fetishes you enjoy that you want to produce content for.
Speaker 3: So I'm kind of I'm very open to like everything. I like doing partnered work. I like doing kind of like BDSM stuff. I am both submissive and dominant, so I like to explore both sides of that. I think the most requested videos for me are more like taboo stuff or I get a lot of like foot crushing videos, which aren't exactly my thing, but I like to get creative with it and it is like a new like fun challenge, and that's like I like it because then it's me exploring the other fetches. So yeah, I don't know, I just kind of want to see everything out, see what I like.
Speaker 2: I've been kind of stout.
Speaker 3: Doing like ASMR style stuff, maybe ASML blue job sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's been interesting me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So you are primarily working within your room, as you said, I'm looking through your videos here on many VIDs and it seems like you do a lot of obviously fully nude talking and that is so rare. It sounds like a crazy thing to say, Like girls talking is rare. Let me finish where I sound really dumb, good dirty talking, good quote unquote play talking anything you would is somewhat difficult for some people. Some people feel odd doing it or like silly doing it or whatever. Do you just have the ability to just put an acting mask on or is this who you are? Do you like like teasing and talking and whatever else.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of both. I feel like I put on a bit of like an exaggerated version of me. But I like writing, so I kind of if someone has a specific idea in mind, I'll kind of like write some things that I want to say and kind of get creative with it, have some fun with it. So I do enjoy doing the talking videos because I don't know, I like I just like it.
Speaker 1: You said partner work you did, right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? So is that just like a boy girl seeing a girl girl see or is that together? I don't know what partner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the moment, I made me do work with my boyfriend. But I am looking to do collabs in the UK, preferably with girls. But it's just making those connections.
Speaker 1: Sure are you? Are you in a relationship that is open to working with guys if an opportunity were to come along, which well, I should say, by the way, a lot of people aren't. But yes you are. Yeah, yeah, okay, all right? Would you would you consider yourselves like a swinger type couple or is this are you making a separation between relationship and work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely a separation. We are monogamous, but this is my work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cool, very cool. That's interesting. That's an interesting dynamic. And have you had conversations about this or have you actually shot a scene with someone else yet? This is no way meaning to pry, it's just it's always interesting to me that weird dynamic and I don't know how to in my personal life separate the personal from the business. My wife is a producer on the show. If I see a picture of you and I want to book you, I have to show my wife and be like, what do you think? Do you think she'd work? Do you think blah blah blah. So it's very interesting thing to be able to separate the two. Have you had the opportunity need to see the after effects of that yet? No?
Speaker 3: So I've only been doing solo and with him that since being with him, But every kind of discussion about doing with other people, obviously, I talk over everything with him. So everything's everything's fine, Yeah, he's fine with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, cool. So how can we get you more opportunities? Here's my thing. I think your agent, your manager, whoever it is, needs to get you on a short, little US tour because I think we have a lot of sites that would just fit your style, your enthusiasm, stuff like that. Are there any have you researched any like big American sites or anything that you would want to shoot for.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked in particular, but I have been looking into are going to I think it's called Exotica.
Speaker 2: It's a convention in October.
Speaker 1: Oh I will literally be there, Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Will, Okay, Yeah, so yeah, my agent was saying that would be a very good way of making connections and booking with studios and things like that. So that would definitely be something to consider because I know that most of the market is in the US, so I am going to have to get there at some point. It's just hard because I don't want to leave for too long because I've got animals to look after and that.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the animals. Yeah, that is a big problem. You're going to have to find some sort of sitter for that, because I mean, again, depending upon how extreme your tendencies and willingness to go on our film. We have things as easy as something like Inked Vixen's in the US, which is just you know, beautiful tattooed girls all the way up to the extreme would be like a kink duck, which I don't know again, which I'd like to know your preferences and what you're interested in. But if you've ever seen kink dot com, that can get a little extreme. How far are So that's what that's what i'd like to ask. Every girl I ask says they're interested in some form of bondage or something else. I don't know what it is. It seems like it's something in the lizard brain of ours where we kind of every girl I talked to, So I assume you are also into things like bondage or BDSM anything like that.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Yeah, yeah, on both sides, I'd like to be the one in the bondage and also being dominant to other people I'm interested in both ways.
Speaker 1: You said something interesting at the beginning as well. You tried finn domming at the beginning. Were you successful at that?
Speaker 2: I was, Yes.
Speaker 3: I did end up stopping because one of the guys that I was one of my subs that I was talking to, he ended up falling in up with me and broke up.
Speaker 2: With his girlfriend. So I could really guilty and stopped.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you had you met him in person at all? So this guy just dumped this girl because this gorgeous girl online was making him give him all his money. Yeah, oh man, that's you know what, though, I don't mean to burst your bow because that's an awesome story. Did you confirm it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know, maybe just maybe this was part of the guy's fantasy, though maybe he didn't actually break up with his girlfriend, so maybe I did an interview with one of the world's top findoms, Valentina Fox, where she just crushes it and the amount of money she's moving, which she told me off air from people is insane. But one of the things she taught me about phindom that I never realized. There's a thing called financial ruin, where you just wreck someone like. The idea is they want the fantasy of you taking so much that they have to like redo their mortgage to keep their home.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, books of like putting his like bank in my name and things like that, me controlling his finances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets very intense.
Speaker 1: It can. And but what she told me is her big clients, what they like to do is they'll have X amount of money over here, but they'll take five grand and set it up in another bank account. And the idea is, you, BAMBI, are gonna have full control. This is all of my money, please. They secretly have a whole bunch more over here. So all I'm saying is, if you ever feel bad about it, which I don't think you should and no one should. One don't forget it could be a fantasy on their part, and two fuck fuck them if they signed up for it, let it go. Uh So we've talked about a lot of I mean, are there any kind of giant sexual goals you would want to hit for shooting a scene with a big company? Is there something like a gang bang you'd like to do, or a bukhake scene or a full on like domination where you're totally tied up Like I don't I don't even understand that world. It's fine, but I don't understand what an extreme form of what that would be.
Speaker 3: Honestly, all of those I'm open to absolutely everything. The only thing that I have like a little bit of uh trepidation towards is like doing anal with like.
Speaker 2: Someone who's got a big dick. I can't do that with someone who's got a kind of small dick.
Speaker 1: But well, okay, all right, Well, and see that's kind of the cool thing about the industry. You'll pick up a lot of tips along the way on like stretching or whatever. I don't even like doing push ups, man, I can't image what stretching would be like in that sense, but go to on you women for doing it. Okay, do you do a lot of custom videos?
Speaker 3: I do, Yeah, that's like the main thing that I do. I get customs in pretty much every day.
Speaker 1: So, folks, if you're interested in a custom video from this gorgeous girl, check out the links in the episode description. Where can guys order that your only fans are your many VIDs or both?
Speaker 3: The main way would be my many VIDs Bambifay dot manibids dot com.
Speaker 2: Any fantasies that.
Speaker 3: You have, just message me because you might think that they're too weird, but they probably aren't and I will most likely do them, so just like, don't be afraid to message and ask.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm looking at this though, famby FAMI need to raise their prices a little bit after this one. This is like the most reasonable deal I've ever seen for a custom video in my life. I won't give out the prices on the air because you may consider lifting it by then. But guys, if you're into Bambie's look, if you've liked her personality so far, you can have her say any kind of weird, dirty thing, maybe anyone's a limit, and there's probably a limit. Have you gotten odd requests for your custom videos?
Speaker 2: I guess odd for me.
Speaker 3: But everyone has their own little kink and I think that's what makes humans different from animals, like they're just fuck. Everyone has something that they are into and a lot of people are scared to admit it. So I've had a lot of like taboo things, you know, kind of step daughtery, that kind of thing. But you know, people are into what they're into.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to judge. As long as it's not harming anyone, then that's what it matters to me.
Speaker 1: And see that's the weird line to walk with h custom videos. My former co host, his wife is a performer as well, and one they were very excited, jump in, let's do this, let's show my wife off. It's great. And one of the first requests they got was can you do a video where you keep telling me you're a fourteen year old girl? And they were like, nah, nah, I can't do that one. Are there limits to what you'll do in your custom videos? Anything? Like are you cutting out the illegal stuff or no? Because again it's fantasy, No one's technically being heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind as long as you know no one's being harm but I have to say that I'm at least eighteen in the videos.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, like I'm younger than that.
Speaker 3: They can pretend it in their head if that's what they really want, but I won't actually do that.
Speaker 1: What about anything else controversial, like race play? Like if a black gentleman reached out to you and was like, I would like this. So race plays of super complicated thing, and super complicated in the US. I've interviewed male black performers who are like, I don't give a shit, say whatever you want, like I'm acting, I'm doing this and that, And I've talked to female perform black performers who are just like, yeah, no, I'll beat the shit out of you if you say something like that. Good on both of them. Your own preference is your own preference. I don't care. But how do you feel about something like that? If you had a custom request for something from someone you confirmed was of color, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think maybe if it was exclusively sent to them, I don't think I want other people to be able to see that and buy it, just because I wouldn't want people to think that I have those actual thoughts or like that I'm racist, you know, so maybe if it was like an exclusive order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you decide to make them public, you could do a bunch of them and sell a ton in the US if you want to, Like, there's a lot of states down south. I'm just joking, that's a joke. Just applying this outh is very racist, which is not always. That's a joke, folks. Okay, So do we have anything major coming up that you were like or are we just grinding along until the next big thing comes up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much, just grinding along, trying to get more shoots booked, trying to well, the main goal for me at the moment is trying to connect with other UK girls specifically because I just think it'd be fun as well to meet other girls in the industry and make friendships and things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of like a personal goal for me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just keeping doing what I'm doing, trying to promote myself as much as possible, trying to get big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, hey, but I think that's what you have, the work I think behind it, and that's what I recognized about you. It's daily posting it, getting content up there. You have a library of content already. And again, as I said it, and if you're listening this and you're a new girl looking to become a performer, show the world that you consider this a business right off the bat. And that's going to do a couple different things. One, it's going to show people you're serious and that if they sign up for your thing, they are going to see consistent content. And two, it's going to show that you're not just going to fall off. If I follow bamby Fay because I want to follow her journey through this, I want to see her first boy girl seeing for a major studio. I want to see her first gang bang. What I don't want to do is jump on in the first season of bamby Fay and have the second season fall apart. You know, I want I want to see someone professional, and I think Bambi here is a prime example of that. Where where in the EU whatever, I don't know, I'm so white, trash, dumb American. Where in Europe is the porn place to go shoot? Is it? Is it Prague? Do you know? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: I think, well, there's a big sex industry in like Amsterdam and Germany because all sex worker is legal in both those countries. I think all to us quite a few places in Europe, but just not so much in the UK. I think Paris tend to do a lot of shoots as well.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I assume the Paris ones are more like pretty and like, you know, glamorous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure if I would be what they would be looking for.
Speaker 1: Maybe you never know. How about any of the big like international brands, Like have you applied to be a suicide Girl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Really? Oh? You need to look that up, like immediately after this. It's one of the oldest running. I know it sounds real terrible, like did you sign up for suicide uh, suicide girls or girl? I forget which one of these? Suicide Girls is one of the longest running alternative mind modeling type things. It's a great way to get in. I am shocked you have not heard about that yet. Literally, as soon as we hang up, google that because I think you would fit perfectly in with their brand. The other one to look into is Burning Angel dot com. I don't know if you know them. Also all girls that leans towards the more extreme. But both of those companies work with international women, so I agree. Yeah. I mean, I'm gonna text them too. As soon as we're done. I'll just let you know for sure, all right. I mean, baby, we're gonna wrap this one up soon. But what can you tell the audience on like again, what they can expect from you going forward? We've already pretty much summed it up and said, like, you are a performer. You've looked the way you look. I mean, Jesus God, I mean I would sign up if you had two pictures on there. I'm being honest with you. But but what can people expect from you going forward?
Speaker 3: A lot more content, a lot more experimental stuff, a lot more delving into different kinks, hopefully some collabs. Hopefully you'll just be seeing me everywhere, because this is something that I'm planning to do full time.
Speaker 2: You know, I am passionate about it.
Speaker 3: Might sound silly to be passionate about it, but I do really enjoy it. I love the creative aspect of it. So yeah, just more content. You're just gonna see me a lot.
Speaker 1: Basically, can I can I ask you a question? What is the tattoo called on your sternum there you go perfect. Do you have any i've seen it flower? Okay, or it's a loadus flower? Does it have any kind of spiritual met I've seen a few other performers with that. I love it every time.
Speaker 2: I think at the time I got it.
Speaker 3: I think I got it when I was I think it was just quite a trendy tattoo together at the time, and I was a lot more kind of hippie in the way that I presented myself. So yeah, I just like the way it looks. I think it goes nice with like my others.
Speaker 1: Geez, yes, it frames everything nicely. How about the what is what? What the what are the on your obliques near your stomach? My ribs? Yes, yes, okay, ribs would be the word there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're like tribal. That's my favorite kind of tattoo. Yeah, that's what it looks like. It's like, don't work here. And then these ones are just paying black. Sure, these are the ones that are hurt.
Speaker 1: The most, doubt. My wife has a tattoo on a rib and she went with her younger sister and her mother and all three of them were just like yo, they have plenty of tattoo. All three of them were just like, yo, that was brutal, that was and that's tiny. You you have giant ones. Do you have just a high tolerance for pain?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't actually really feel pain for tattoos. I did for my ribs though, that was the one where I was like, wow, I'm fine. I've got a very high pain tolerance.
Speaker 1: How far are we going with it? Are we getting full body at some point?
Speaker 2: Yes? That is definitely the plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if I give you the money today, we're booking sessions to cover everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I want to be completely covered.
Speaker 3: The next The next one for me would be my back because I haven't got anything on my back. I just want like a full piece going all the way down to my bum. I think it'll take a lot of time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how about face? Are we go and face at all?
Speaker 3: I do have a little one on my face, it's just a little like crescent moon. But I don't think I would get any more on my face. I do want to get the sides of my neck, but I think that's a purpose. So go you leave the rest of my face.
Speaker 1: Personal preference the face, leave it, that's just me. You are more than welcome. Do whatever you do, ladies and gentlemen. I need you to go follow Bambi here on Twitter at Pixie Pussy with a y an I at the end. I apologize, Hi, Hi, make sure you go sign up for her only fans at Bambi fay to ease at the end and the only fans is great and you should sign up for that. But I mean, her many VIDs is fucking loaded with content too, and she's b b fay on there just want to e at the end. But I mean normally when I talk to performers who've been in it as long as Bambi, they have five six videos on there, fifty one videos I'm seeing. Go sign up, ladies and gentlemen. My guest today is bamby Fa Bambi. Thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you having me. It's nice to meet here.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you as well, folks, see you next week. Thank you perfect, Thank you let me