Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad. Listen. I wanna tell you about something.
Speaker 2: It's funny, but it's not funny because of the story itself. It's really sad that people are so far gone mentally that we are at this point. So I don't know if you heard about it or you saw it. It was a man who was on his way to the airport and he got in a car that drives itself. So he got in his car and he got stuck in the car. The car kept going around in circles. So the guy called whoever it is that listens and help you out, I guess in situations like this. He called the the place and he said, sir, this is crazy. But I say, no, sir, the crazy person is you forgiving a car that drives itself. We are so far gone that we are getting into cars that drive you. You don't have to drive the car, that the car drives you on its own.
Speaker 3: To me, that is just so far gone.
Speaker 1: It's just totally ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You trust a car to drive you, knowing that it's created by man.
Speaker 3: You trust a car to drive you.
Speaker 2: You care so less about your life, and you believe so much in technology that you trust.
Speaker 1: A card to drive you.
Speaker 2: The scary part it wasn't that the car was driving the guy in circles and he was stuck in the car. That's not the scary part. Let me tell you the scary part. The scary part is when he called the location of the people who helped were glitches and the person said, well, sir, I'm trying to I'm trying to park the car for you.
Speaker 3: What what did you say?
Speaker 2: You mean to tell all my god, it makes me want to just get a bike.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me they can control the car.
Speaker 2: Now? If no one is concerned about this, I have never heard anyone touch on this. Because people heard want Want Want, Want Want. They heard what they wanted to hear. That man said, I'm trying to park the car for you. I'm trying to take control of the car. Mind you, the guy who called in, who was stuck in the car was in the back seat.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: And this is where we are.
Speaker 3: As a society mentally.
Speaker 2: We're so caught up in things, We're so caught up in these different forms of technology that we're not even thinking.
Speaker 3: We do not think.
Speaker 2: For ourselves anymore. You don't know phone numbers, addresses, You don't know anything. We don't think for ourselves anymore. We are being dumbed down and we are being pushed out. You set in a car to drive you to an airport, a car that is a self driving car. Listen, you couldn't pay me no amount of money for me to sit in a car to drive me anywhere. All of my little bells and whistles I disabled. I don't use my parking assistance. I don't do none of that. I don't know no none at all. And then to know that these people can't control your car. If they could control your car, they're listening to everything. I mean, there's no privacy anymore. There is no privacy anymore. And because we the people all over.
Speaker 3: The world, because we the people are so caught up on things.
Speaker 2: We're so caught up on we're so caught up on possessions that we can't even see the truth right in our faces. When that guy said I'm trying to park your car, I could not believe it. What and instead, Oh, my God, help us Jesus, we need help.
Speaker 1: We need help Jesus.
Speaker 2: Instead of the guy being concerned about the car, just driving him fast into.
Speaker 3: A concrete wall, into the river, down the cliff.
Speaker 2: He was concerned about being at the airport on time and not missing his fight. That's all he kept saying.
Speaker 3: We're gone. We are mentally gone.
Speaker 1: We're gone.
Speaker 2: That's why they bamboozle and hooking us all the time. That's why they price gallage us and tax us to death, because they know we're so caught up on possessions. We're just gonna go alone, no pushback, We're just gonna go along. That's why they do to us what they do to us.
Speaker 3: For that man to.
Speaker 2: Be sitting in the back seat going around in a circle and a self driving car, and his concern was making it to the airport on time, not the idea that this car could crash an end his life.
Speaker 1: We're gone. We're so lost until it's ridiculous. We're so lost until it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's scary, so blind, so blind, and so hypnotized and mesmerized by things that we're not even concerned about our own lives.
Speaker 1: So no, it's not crazy the situation.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that you got into that car, sir, You got into that car and trusted your life to.
Speaker 1: A self driving car.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy part and the scary part is they can control your car from somewhere somewhere else in the world that's not concerning to people.
Speaker 1: Are you serious. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Much love to each and every one of you. I in every episode the same. Please share this information, share this episode.
Speaker 3: I end every episode the same, and I hope you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank going it