Speaker 1: Jersey News. Hot Gods.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the hobby woodshovel, Holli wood shofer Man. I didn't see myself doing a Roseanne story this week, but here we are. She's seventy two, and in a new interview on Fox, of course, she says that she always wanted to live in Texas, so she's now living that dream living in Texas.
Speaker 1: Send the story.
Speaker 2: She said that while recently mowing her property, her tractor fell on top of her and trapped her underneath the tractor. What the heck quote, I'm doing a lot of mowing. I've got a really fantastic tractor out here, and I'm mowing. But I've had several injuries recently. I had this one tree, I guess it was two nights ago. I knocked it at a great, big old branch, fell r out of my head, trapped me in my tractor. Now I do know someone who has died from a tractor falling on them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're death. No, I mean, this is I mean, this happens. It's yeah, I remember, it's just tough.
Speaker 2: This is this was not uh, this is this is an older guy, but frank, uh, it's I always worry about, like anyone mowing a bunch of land, and it's like not smooth land.
Speaker 1: So the mower flips and the blade gets you kind of crushed it. I think this one crushed him. These mowers are huge.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it spills over and then lands on you, kind of like this snowmobile thing for the Yeah. Yeah, By the way, there's a new Marvel out of here.
Speaker 1: It's nuts. I can't wait to see it. You don't know my schedule, Chris Bingo got it?
Speaker 2: You got it? So she says, you don't know my schedule. I guess it was two nights ago. I knocked it and a great, big old branch fell right on my head and trapped me in my tractor.
Speaker 1: So she's got a cabin, dude, of course, and I would have she does. She got the nicest of all tractors. But don't say it hit my head. It hit the top of the tractor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, but then she said it took her an hour to move the tree inch by inch before she.
Speaker 1: Was able to flip it over. She's seventy one, seventy two, seventy two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you said you still would Kevin.
Speaker 2: There's not a chance you couldn't pay me enough money, because I mean, what would you do it with?
Speaker 1: There's no way? Interrection? Are you talking about mowing? Still? Yeah? Does she kind of quacky when she talks? Yes, I would last.
Speaker 2: I'm seventy now, I'm a domestic goddess.
Speaker 1: I hated she said.
Speaker 2: I said, my mighty prayers wuld always work. I said, come on, God, I'm seventy two years old. I just want to be able to harness all this strong rush and energy that I know I still have in there.
Speaker 1: And then I just flipped it over.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I always imagine she smells like TV dinner farts.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt, dude, there's no doubt.
Speaker 4: If if you had five jars of fart, could you identify the origin.
Speaker 1: Of each one? No? No, didn't they do that on the Woody Show.
Speaker 3: Didn't he try to guess whose fart it was?
Speaker 1: They always do? Yeah, there that's a fart and group of No, he's trying.
Speaker 4: Their whole crew wears all black to Texas heat, and so that probably has fart radios.
Speaker 1: Man, where was their eagle shirt? That was funnicking out with him though.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to mowing, have you guys ever been in one of those big tractors.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't think I have no I know, like Travis Frederick has such a huge amount of land in Wisconsin because he's a gazillionaire, and I know he talks about loving to get out there on that tractor because they go and they they're they're fun to ride, and he's just in his own space and it takes a long time and he enjoys that alone time.
Speaker 2: Air conditioner music, you know, you pop ins on like it's a good the cabin is good. But they go fast now too, and he do some zero turns. It's they're pretty bad at.
Speaker 1: What is it is? John Deere still the leader.
Speaker 2: Couboat has made a big, big rise. It's been they've been on a good run. Couboat has been on a good run.
Speaker 1: Now they fell off.
Speaker 4: Chipotle took over for them, but then they surged in the tractors.
Speaker 1: That's Kudoba. Yeah, ye hey, add that to.
Speaker 2: The places I've never eaten at though, along with red lobster at Olive Garden.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, rid of Kudoba.
Speaker 3: Red lobster is going to be gone, and you're gonna regret not having those cheddar biscuits.
Speaker 1: We can get them though, you know you can get it in the store. It's not the same.
Speaker 4: You just talked about that like it was. And one day you're gonna say I love his record. I've been listening to it for years and I think he's fabulous.
Speaker 2: So I want to tell you guys a little bit about a situation at my house involving my lawnmower.
Speaker 1: Okay, this should be interesting.
Speaker 2: I tried to get out before the rain and mow. I was actually trying to get this done Monday night, and it's like I needed to do an oil change on my mower.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm already.
Speaker 3: My brain is already in three other places, like I've wondered off. Then I go, you guys following this rick player, dude?
Speaker 1: So then I go, I get the oil.
Speaker 2: This is yesterday morning, and I put a bunch of oil in there and then mix it with the gas.
Speaker 1: It's separate. Is this a prank? No, it's not, Frank.
Speaker 2: So now I'm mowing this is yesterday morning. There's then't this red cardinal that keeps coming into my backyard as well. Interesting as I'm mowing in the backyard, white smoke starts coming out of my lawnmower.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, Jesus a new pope already. You didn't mix it with oil. Yeah, you're supposed to be that oil is supposed to be a mix. No, no, not on this myle Okay, yeah, I looked it up.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I haven't mowed in twenty years when I did it.
Speaker 2: What I did is I put too much oil in, so I had to go get a siphon. Oh and I'm mowing before as I see the clouds and I'm just getting it done.
Speaker 1: And that's your Roseanne story. That was really good. Thank you.
Speaker 3: It turned into sucking oil out of a lawnmarer all right. Coming up next in the Cubby Hole, a KT is bringing books back single handily,