Speaker 1: Seven oh six fifty five Krsvcalk Station, A very happy Friday Eve. Wonderful day yesterday at the fifty five carsee listener to lunch of Jim and Jackson the River. Just fantastic turnout, of course, just being able to meet with everybody and enjoy the fellowship, but also another opportunity for Orlando Sanza to get out and shake hands and prove to the people why he is a far better candidate than Greg Landsman, who secured for whatever reason, the FOP endorsement the other day, much to people's amazement and chagrin. No Dan Hill's post on the Support the Blue in Cincinnati, which I read yesterday outlining all of the reasons why Greg Landsman is a terrible decision for the Cincinnta Police Department. Welcome back to the fifty five Krosee Morns Morning Show. Find him online, help him get a yard sign, support the campaign, donate Orlandossanza dot com. Orlando, great to see at lunch yesterday. Man.
Speaker 2: Did you have a nice time, Brian? It was it was awesome.
Speaker 3: It's always a great time to see you and the listeners there.
Speaker 2: So I'd a blast.
Speaker 1: I'm blast well You're in good company and supportive company. I know my listeners who have taken the opportunity to look at your record and listen to what you have to say. Your thoughts and comments about the future of the country obviously end up in your camp and anybody who has not yet met or lenso please take an opportunity to do it. I'm sure you will be as convinced as I am that he is a far better choice than Greg Landsman, who is demonstrably far left and anti police. Let's talk about the FOP endorsement Orlando. That had to have come as a shock to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, complete shock, Brian. I mean that very disappointing. I mean you look at supporting a guy who worked NonStop during his tenure on Cincinnati City Council to literally defund the Cincinnati Police.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it came in.
Speaker 3: A complete shock and sheer disappointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you have a great record. You were an assistant prosecutor for Hamilton County, prosecuting bad guys and taking an anti crime approach. You weren't one of the woke ones. It was looking for plea dealing out a bunch of violent folks. So that's in you to a check in your column. Of course, obviously West Point graduate top ten in your class and served your country honorably and helping out folks with financial planning as a CPA. I mean, your record is just absolutely commendable. And what is it about Greg Lansman that helped him secure the FOP endorsement? The Ken Coober, current FOP president, was on yesterday and he suggested and the only thing he could figure out is if Greg Lansman apparently was able to bring back one point seven million in federal taxpayer dollars to help fix the CINCINNTI police cameras Orlando, that is a city responsibility that he had to even bring money back to fix some thing that city council should have been on for years and years and years, like all the roads and infrastructure that they let fail. I mean, he's part of the problem for that because he was a council member.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just again just a complete shocker and sheer disappointment, I mean, and that's coming straight from the top of the Cincinnati FOP. I mean, if the way to get our Cincinnati Police FOP endorsement is after you've called for the defunding of Cincinnati Police while you're on council, taking out money away from Cincinnati Police while they're short staffed, over one hundred police officers during your tenure, and then suddenly you get to Congress and you dish out federal tax dollars to fix cameras or to help the very police department that you called to defund. That's how you get the endorsement. Well, you know what, more power to you, Greg, I could just tell you this, Brian, is that the outpouring of support we got from the actual memory worship of the FOP.
Speaker 2: You know, these are these are.
Speaker 3: Actual police officers, former police officers, and not just set that police across the district. Right even in Warren County when you've got chiefs the police, uh, you know, reaching out to me saying we've got your back, Orlando, you know, Sheriff Larry Sims and Warren County reaching out as well, saying we know who's pro police here, pro law enforcement. And so you know that's that's what motivates me to keep going on and to keep keep the fight through November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is I would not attribute to FOP endorsement to the entire sinceint Police Department, as you point out, of the outpouring and support for you, and this support for Dan Hills and his is blistering indictment of the FOP for that endorsement, I think is illustrative of the reality, which is that since Saint Police would far prefer Orlando Sonza than Greg Landsman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to say, you know, to to Dan Hills. I mean that that that guy is a true servant leader. And you you know that came again as a surprise, a very positive surprise yesterday when I heard that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Dan put his name on the line not just.
Speaker 3: To back but to really just to expose as well the record of my opponent. I think it's important for voters to understand that. But listen, Brian, uh you know. I I move.
Speaker 2: On and we drive on to November.
Speaker 3: There's there's plenty of days left in this election, and the truth will come out. And like I've said to a lot of people, it takes a whole bunch of money to try to.
Speaker 2: Sell a lie.
Speaker 3: And that's why Greg Lansman is trying to raise all that money, because he's going to have to try to sell the lie that he's been proffering to the people of southwest Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, he's got a record you can run against as well. Orlando.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's you know, it's not just it's not just his positions now, it's it's his very record. That's that's absolutely right. You know, the the uncovered video twenty seventeen, right before Greg Landsman was on Cincinnati City Council but standing right behind Mayor John Cranley as he called for Cincinnati to be a sanctuary city and he's clapping there. You know, he's got to have to answer for that. He's got to have to answer for this dismal economy that we have now in America that only continues. I mean, my gosh, the stock market.
Speaker 2: Tumbling just days ago.
Speaker 3: You know, he's got to answer for his position for the national debt ceiling to be raised and zero cuts in spending. He's got to answer for this atrocious southern border crisis that he is responsible for in taking multiple positions not to renounce the Biden administration's failed immigration policies. All I can say is that I speak on behalf of my record in my experience, not just as an army officers.
Speaker 2: You laid out, Brian.
Speaker 3: But someone has that has been time and time again just there to serve look in the same way that Jessica and I raised our right hand eleven years ago to serve our country in uniform, same thing that I did as I served as assistant prosecutor, standing with police every single day in court, defending the decisions, the tough decisions at times that they made right there out on the streets, but backing them. They know that I support their back one hundred percent. I support the blue one hundred percent. Will never never fail to do that, and more importantly, I won't waiver wherever the political wind blows, Brian. I'm not going to stick my finger up in the air just to figure out what's going to help me secure my re election like my opponent is doing right now. I'm going to stand on conviction. I'm going to stand for truth. I'm going to stand for what's right, and I think that's what the American people need right now more than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he purports to be a big public safety proponent, Greg Lensman, I was looking. I'm sure you visited his website and gone through his issues. Of course, he's pro abortion and I don't know where he is on universal healthcare. He's got a comment or too on a goalthcare. He wants to increase public spending for public schools and public school teachers. No comment on whether he believes in school choice or not. I get a song suspicion, Orlando that you do embrace the concept of school choice and you wouldn't be interested in further funding the Department of Education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent, Brian. I mean, look, you know, the the entire free market operates on the concept that if you're not producing a good product, well then money shouldn't go to the good product. And it's an accountability measure, right. And it's more importantly, the concept of school choice really just supports the fundamental common sense idea that parents have a responsibility in a right to make the best educational decision for their kids, and really that that parents do not want to be co parented with the federal government, especially a bureaucratic agency, that their interests can letly aligned solely with teachers and not the students in the Department of Education. So I why one hundred percent from an economic but also a common sense standpoint that stands with parents like Jessica and myself that are raising school age kids today to stand for this idea of universal school choice. But also we just want to be we just want to be supported, not co parented with the federal government.
Speaker 1: Can you stay over for another segment, Orlando Oka, I know we've got other issues we could talk about. Great one more on with Orlando Sanza again Orlandosanza dot com to help him out learn more. Orlando is on the issues, and you know what, go ahead check out Landsman for Congress dot com and look where he is on the issues. We'll talk about some of those and the differences between the two. And in a minute. I want to mention cover Cinci though, because I want to save you money and I want you to get better medical insurance. And that's exactly what covers Cincy is all about lower cost medical insurance with better coverage, including dollar one coverage. You know, I'm taking talking to folks out there who don't believe they can afford medical coverage. And there are a lot of employ layers out there. They have employees that are making lower salaries and it's like, wait a second, if I pay this multi hundred dollars a month, premium. I still have to shell out nine thousand plus dollars out of my own pocket before I can even get medical insurance. I don't have nine grand, so they say no, and that puts them in a terrible position, could even end up in bankruptcy. How about getting those folks insured insurance that they'll want to take a buy and that will get them the dollar one coverage they need and improve your company's bottom line. Yes, I know it sounds impossible. That's what John Roman the team at Cover. Since you do all the time so your family afford. They look at each person individually, whether it's a company with a team of employees, a family with each individual family member, or you just walking in saying, hey, my medical insurance talks to cost too much. Take a look at it for me, would you? Is there something you can do? They will, and that won't cost you anything and it doesn't oblige you to do anything. You just reach out to Cover since he let them do an analysis and provide you with a better path. They work with hundreds of insurance companies thousands of different policies which allow them to put a package of insurance together with all the above lower costs better coverage. It's great to talk to them because you will be amazed. Couples UNDERD sixty five saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage that could be you give them a call at five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two to two five five. Go online, fell out the form of the website and learn more about the team that's coversinc.
Speaker 4: Dot Com, fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, the exclusive audio home on the NBC's coverage of the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 1: Ninety but things will cool off after that. Down to seventy overnight with clear skies eighty six with sunny skies tomorrow, down to sixty with clear skies tomorrow night and a sunny Saturday with a hiou just seventy eight sixty seven degrees Right now, time for traffic from.
Speaker 5: The UCL Tramphing Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities give the gift of vife. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highway traffic continues to build sutbound seventy five, the heaviest good for an extra three to four minutes in and out of Lackland northbound fourth seventy one, that's building between Memorial and downtown. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty here fifty five KRC DE talk station Bryan Thomas here with Orlando Sanza and again find him online and help him out Orlando Sanza dot com. And of course I'm sure Orlando would more than happy to take a contribution or some kind of assistance, even if you're not in his district. He's running against Greg Landsman, one of the Gang of Five members on since a city council, and of course is Orlando is already demonstrated helped to take away funds from the Cincinnai Police Department. So why he got the FOP endorsement is like the peace of God. It passes all human understanding over to Greg Landsmith's site and I'm looking, I know, looking at where he is on various issues and lowering costs for families of course a critical issue. The inflationary reality is going on, he says, from big oil to pharmaceutical companies, Greg, we need to hold price gougers accountable and stop corporations from jacking up prices at the expense of the middle class families. Does he really believe that they are intentionally jacking up prices in the middle of this inflationary reality we're living at thanks to the printing press running in the federal government, which is watered down the value of the American dollar. COVID related supply chain issues that obviously created problems with supply and demand, which necessarily jack the prices up. Left wing agenda to increase minimum wages to twenty dollars and now even more to our example out in California, forcing fast food companies to raise the prices just to afford to pay their employees and still maintain profitability. Gosh, I could go on all day long. I'm going to turn it over to you, Orlando Sanza.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Look, those are all just his his party's talking points that he really can't defend, and the American people need to understand that he has already taken a position heading into next year that should he have in the off chance that he even has the honor to be re elected into Congress, this guy has taken the position that he is not going to renew those tax cuts and Jobs Act that we saw help the American family in twenty seventeen, and a lot of people ask me and said, Orlando, I mean all this, you know, the Democrats just say it helped big business, big business. No, those tax Cuts and Jobs AC doubled your child tax credit for families that have kids like me under the age of seventeen. Those tax cuts doubled the standard deduction so that those that are trying to reduce their taxable liability saw a complete doubling of the standard deduction, so that now they can actually put more food on the table, more money in their pocket. Greg Lansman has already taken the position he's not going to renew that. So who is for the American family when it comes to the economy. It's not Greg Lansman. I mean again, this is the guy that believes that the federal government should be involved in every area of life, not only the military, not just our key infrastructure, but every area of life. That flies in the face of not just Americans today, but is not the way that our founding fathers designed it to be.
Speaker 1: And what a paternalistic mentality when they think that taking more money from the American taxpayer because they know better how to spend it and witnessing what they actually ultimately spend it on. I mean he's accusing evil corporations of price gouging. I mean, I suppose you know, their rapacious taxation is a form of you know, tax gouging. They're hurting the American population, might taking money away that they otherwise would have to spend on what they choose to spend it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be different if you actually had, with that position, the actual substance to back it up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: No, Instead, what we have are decades upon decades of proof that when we give more and more money to the federal government, and especially when Democrat elitists like Greg Landsman are responsible for how that money is spent, it actually gets spent on completely frivolous things that actually instead hurt the American people. When, and again, right, Brian, don't take our word for it. When an independent agency like the Office of Management and Budget does an annual review every single year.
Speaker 2: Of how many millions and billions.
Speaker 3: Of dollars are actually spent on redundant and duplicative government programs and agencies, that is the very definition of government waste. And that's what Greg Lansman is for is that we put.
Speaker 2: Pump more and more money of hard.
Speaker 3: Working taxpayer dollars into the federal government. They're not responsible in spending it. That's why we need people that understand number one, how finances actually works. Number two, how the tax code actually works. I'll be the first proponent as a CPA with a master's green taxation that knows that good tax policy leads to good social and economic policy. But in no way is it used to be a mechanism to overburden the American family and especially middle class America and instead use it on frivolous government spending. That that is what my opponent is for, and that's absolutely what the top of his ticket is.
Speaker 2: For in Kamala Harris and my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, this now VP Pick and Tim Walls look what he did to Minnesota. You know what. I will hold off on that, but lots to say there. But again, the American economy is on the line in this election, and the American people have a choice on whether they can vote for a responsible conservative just common sense spending or someone like Greg Lansman that takes.
Speaker 1: The position that he has Orlandossanza dot Com help him out, donate, get involved, get a sign in any way, shape or form. He's a good man, a solid man, an honest man, a family man, and a wonderful, wonderful record including yes, he was a certified public accountant, so he understands dollars and cents reality. As he just pointed out, Orlando, look forward to having you back on the program real soon. Best to look on the campaign trail. We'll talk again and have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Speaker 2: Brian, I appreciate it. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Brother than thank you, thanks again for coming to un yesterday was wonderful seeing and I know my listeners are really happy to be able to talk to you as well. Seven twenty six fifty five K sit the talk station. We're gonna find out how the Bernie Moreno canvassing is going. Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperities coming up next, first stove getting us with Susette lows Camp. She's a wonderful person to be working with and you work with her because you have mortgage related questions needs. You want to refinance money into your pocket from the equity you've got in your home. You want to buy a new house, you want to learn about what programs are out there which can really give you a leg up. My veteran friends, best program available out there is for you one hundred percent of the loan value with no PMI, no mortgage insurance. It's just great. God bless the American veteran. I'm glad that program exists and Susette can tell you all about it. The process will be very quick and painless. I had my daughter's an illustration of that. It's got her financing for her home and just a couple of days. And after working with a bank for a while, they had been talking, going back and forth with a bank for a week and a half or something. I was getting really worried about it. Did you call Susette, No, it calls Susette loads a camp. They did, and it was done and over with the no time, and they were extremely You're happy and moving on with their lives in the new home. No junk fees, no application fees. She's licensed on all fifty states because she's with Cross Country Mortgage, even Puerto Rico, my Puerto Rico listener. She can help you out, So get in touch with her. You'd be glad you did. She'll get right back with You can call her even outside of business hours, just leave a message. She's very courteous and prompt about returning calls and email, so to call her, it's five one three three one three fifty one seventy six three one three fifty one seventy six. Send her an email, should get right back. Suzette dot lows Camp, l O, s E, KA MP, Suzette dot lows Camp at CCM dot com
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC dot com