Speaker 1: Oh better that.
Speaker 2: H Trigger Warner.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 4: How did folks, your host double jback here, coming at you live SLASH Live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Welcome back, folks of the airwebs once again, JJ Vance here host of Operation GCD, but perhaps more notably not the Vice President. I will be your pilot navigator here tonight, folks, for this shenani and infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can. Dude, got a real barnburger on deck for your for you folks of the inner webs here tonight.
Speaker 3: So appreciate you, folks. Uh, you know, thanks for joining.
Speaker 4: Us here again to get a little GCD because we got accult an so so terror review of the nineteen eighty five cinematic masterpiece Back to the Future with an entire Occult Rejects lineup, including Nick, host of the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 5: Welcome Nick, Thank you, welcome, sir. You know I would have been really upset if you didn't consider this one a bar burner. I swear to God, I even had that in my head. If he does not use barm burner for this, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 3: No, this is definitely this is definitely a barn Burger. This is definitely a barn Burger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And we got a whole, like I said, a whole occult rejects lineup so here to get GCD. We got jent Ope that's not Jen the Ninja, wrong one and Jen the Ninja Welcome, Welcome Jen.
Speaker 6: Thank you so muchj and Nick for having me on. And I absolutely love doing these episodes. I know people on Twitter are always so excited when it's like a group of us. I think it's like the five for me. I know I won't give your secret away, Nick, but I know I'm the Carl. What episode we use a different hermetic number? I should say we, but someone did. But five for me is a perfect traumatic number. So I appreciate that we can do these kind of roundtable esoteric reviews, and I think they're really hot and people love them. So thank you so much for guys for having me on.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, host of the Threshold Saints and the fellow occult reject there and I definitely appreciate your all insight in the last one.
Speaker 2: We did well.
Speaker 3: We've done a couple of.
Speaker 4: Good ones recently, right, we did a little uh, Big Trouble, Little China, and we also did a little Golden Child, So those are great ones. I enjoyed those myself. Next time we got I do you Love? Host of the Unfiltered Rise podcast and fellow a cult reject.
Speaker 3: How you doing, Heidi?
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for joining media Llow GCD.
Speaker 2: Here your first appearance, by the way, Yeah, I'm excited to be here and on Operation at GCD.
Speaker 1: That is right, right, because we've done Fridays, this is a different one and we're just always together.
Speaker 4: It's so fun countless other cult reject shows, right, So, if you can introduce the Unfiltered Rise podcast to the Operation GCD audience that perhaps is not familiar.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so. I'm Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm also an ex Mormon, just like JJ, and I talk a lot about that on my show, but I also do kind of a whole multitude of different things. Anything that strikes my fancy, especially like Mormon mafia, weird stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a garbage can too.
Speaker 4: And some great parapolitics stuff, especially relative to the from JFK.
Speaker 3: To Whitewater, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And I think you know, I have a general annoised theory that everything kind of goes back through that Whitewater threading to JFK. So what we're dealing with today.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely absolutely well.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for being here. I love everyone here, all the rejects and boss.
Speaker 2: Thank you, there you go.
Speaker 4: Thank you last, but not least, and no particular order a cos me pete. Julia, welcome to Operation GCD. Your first appearance as well. Much like Heidi, we've done some Fridays and plenty of Occult reject shows, but thanks for joining.
Speaker 2: Me yetle BCD. There Julia looking.
Speaker 7: Forward to We did the Golden Child gather right, Holy smokes, you were on the gold seat.
Speaker 3: Now here we go.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Hidi yesterday about that Ed Cassis show we were doing Occult Rejects. I thought she was there, so I keep I keep replacing who was in these shows, so I do apology.
Speaker 5: Everybody here could probably even a test how many times I'll text him be like, did I ask you for this show? I can't even remember even I write it down, I forget there.
Speaker 4: I mean not not just one second there, Julia. Yesterday I was in a podcast with doing some Mormon paradpolitics and society Cincinnati conversations on the sixth Century podcast with Heidi.
Speaker 2: There was a fellow guest.
Speaker 4: And I kept referencing in the show that that show what we did with ed Cassis and she she finally says, I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I was like, go, shoot, you weren't there?
Speaker 5: Like, how long do I play along with this?
Speaker 2: This is my favorite thing?
Speaker 1: He said in my brain, you were there, you should have been there, And I'm like, I was off of work.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, shoot I was.
Speaker 3: I apologize, Julia.
Speaker 8: No, It's it's all good in the hood. I'm just happy to be here. I'm for this movie. I got a lot of cool notes and what the fuck's up everybody? I'm excited.
Speaker 4: What's the What's what's going on the Cosmic Peach podcast as of late?
Speaker 3: What's the focus?
Speaker 2: I'm actually the.
Speaker 3: Subjects you've been interested as As a late.
Speaker 8: I'm working on a I don't know if I'm gonna do three or four parts, because I always try to do four parts, but this one might be three parts. But I'm working on a new series about sleep paralysis and uh, demonic and paranormal experiences. So that's a new focus right now, and that that series should be dropping next month. So I'm actually really excited about that.
Speaker 3: That's so exciting for you. Again, I appreciate y'all joining me.
Speaker 4: I got to one plug real quick, real fast before we get started, and that's uh my upcoming Sunday show eight pm on Sundays, Operation GCD Live Sundays, and first first episode this Sundays, the Curse of Robert the Doll. So this is my uh Patreon my new Patreon series here on Sunday, So that'll be in the show notes along with all your all's links as well.
Speaker 5: You know, what the hell is he?
Speaker 2: Where are you scared?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Are you scared to start that crap up over there?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like looking at a photo of Robert.
Speaker 4: That's why I muppetize him in the first place, even though I've been on a real muppet trend as of late.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Uh, I sleep well at night, but thinking about this damn thing and the curse, I don't know if I sleep that great the last couple of nights. But I'm looking at an I was about to say, speaking of sleep foralysis, Robert might be haunting me in that too. No, I'm trying to approach it. This more of a cathartic experience.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Uh, Julia had It invited me onto her show to discuss the matter. I'm like, all right, well, let me get all my thoughts on it firstly, put it down in order, and then I'll be happy. I'll be happy to join you there, Julie. After the Sunday's The Curse of the Robert.
Speaker 2: Doll operations sounds good.
Speaker 4: So, but tonight we're talking about the nineteen eighty five cinematic masterpiece, Back to the Future. And I believe this really started, uh to a conversation. I mean, We've been doing these occult esoteric views here. I'm a big fan of film and just telling stories and the way stories are told in the first place, and you know and kind of uh, you know these I love the ideas of time. So this this, you know, this movie has always been a big, big interest of mine. But this really started off with a conversation Nick and I had. I think we were doing some disc golfing, and he was making a reference to how how often or the the use of the term.
Speaker 3: Spooky that I that I was.
Speaker 4: I often call the la you know, the intelligent sagancies or lack of intelligence agencies, the I call them, you know, spooky, you know, spooky operations, et cetera. And Uh, Nick, you know, Nick thought I was you know, at first we heard me saying that he was telling me that he thought I was making some sort of derogatory and racial reference of some of your I.
Speaker 5: Was like, when I was a kid and I heard my whatever grown ups say that it was that was.
Speaker 4: A common note nomenclature there a few decades ago for you know, for some you know, but I I suppose about the same as.
Speaker 3: The N word, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So as soon as he said that to me, I thought of the film Back to the Future. So I was like, oh, well, yeah, just like Back to the Future. Right, So that's kind of That's kind of what where he and I first started talking about the Uh there's a cult esoteric review of uh the film. But I'd like to hear where we're y'all were first interested in in this, you know, starting off, Nick, where where did. Uh you know, was this a film you were always a big fan of since you were a child, or did you see this in the theaters?
Speaker 5: I don't think I saw it in the theaters, but no, I mean it was definitely a movie that I had, like on a VHS tape that I watched multiple times, you know. Yeah, it was a classic for me. Yeah, yeah, that that in the second one I did. I did enjoy it. Everyone was a little because of the train, but I did.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. It was huge. I mean I feel like, maybe what was that eighty five, so I was seven. I mean around that time. I think it's kind of silly how I felt like at that time you were kind of seeing the world spring I think forward in a sense too, Like it's hard to explain, but around that time, I even feel like with music and just what was going on in the world, it was changing as well, So I guess like that was like, oh, this is what's to come in the future. I don't know, it just seemed very nostalgic, you know, at the time, even watching it then. But yeah, that's all I got. I think jj frowzp I cut out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, I there was a very sci fi futuristic aspect to this. I remember as a child thinking, like, especially with the second one, I'm gonna I'm gonna need me one of those hoverboards, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, you know there's things will be around in the future, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny because twenty fifteen is much like the I don't think we've really gotten that more technologically advanced outside of some cell phone right technologies, Right, it's big of.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, it's not like we thought. Yeah, no, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I think this was the first film that I ever saw at the theater. I know, I know, I saw the second one in the theater, and like you were saying, I wore the VHS out on this one for sure. I'm pretty sure this was the first film I saw at the theater, but I would have been I would have been almost six. So, Jen, Jen, when did when did you first find out you're a big, big fan of Back to the Future. Is this something you've been a big fan of? Is you know your whole life as a child or what are you talking about here?
Speaker 6: So I'm a nineties kid, obviously, and I watched it in the nineties, and I think I liked it, Like it's to me, I wasn't sure, like when you were like, do you want to do this? Of course I want to do our movie reviews. It's like the most fun thing we do pretty much everybody, right, So you know, of course I want to do it. But I didn't know how much I could add to it for through this film, simply because of my unfamiliarity with it. But then Nick, being the great boss that he is, sent me his great notes and I was like, oh, okay, You're like yeah, okay, And then I was like, yeah, this actually totally makes sense. This is like I can follow his bolistic logic from like beginning to end, and I was like, yeah, these are the same things that I thought were really interesting. So I mean, I feel like I'll just be more riffing tonight and like let everybody else who is really into the film that go, but I definitely will like how I'll add where I have to add. And so for me, back to the future is we'll call it true Chino because I know you love that JJ for this you know, esoteric or cult review, but I'm not sure if it's a true Chino for me. But I really liked it, I have to say, in rewatch, like which is just yesterday. So I enjoyed it. I thought it was weird and as eighties as I remembered, right, and maybe sorry JJ, no.
Speaker 4: I'll say, so, when did you pers So you saw kind of the whole trilogy? Then maybe you know all at once then, right, you didn't have to wait between the trilogies.
Speaker 6: Then it's interesting because I even watched the trilogy in anticipation for this episode because I was like I needed to kind of know, like I have to know the canon, like have a familiarity with like the text. Right, So I guess I must have watched them on VHS or DVD, because like I'm more DVD era. But yeah, we definitely I definitely had VHS. I'm kidding, so, but I must have watched.
Speaker 4: But there was no antist You didn't have to wait like anticipating the next one coming out there, right, because there was always the to be continued with a like a cliffhanger scene.
Speaker 2: Right the end.
Speaker 6: No, So I'm not, I'm not. I'm not old enough to yet be like affected by the cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: That was very impactful on my childhood, and I'm not I was very hyped, very hyped. So so, Julia, when did you first discover the Back to the Future And were you in a similar situation as Jen where you weren't left with a bunch of cliffhangers because I'd asked the same to hide? Yeah, I think I know the answer.
Speaker 8: Well, shit, I just turned thirty, but I still identify as twenty nine. My pronouns are forever and young. And so my my brother and sister grew up in the eighties, and so when I was really little, they would play like all the great eighties movies. For me, I didn't have to wait. I just watched them all. Back to back to back, Back to the Future, Back to the Future two, Back to the Future three. My favorite is actually car Probably no, it's the first one. In the third one, actually, did you see what?
Speaker 3: Did you grow up with that? There was?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Was that a cartoon in your childhood too? What the cartoon version of Back to the Future?
Speaker 8: I never fucked with it, but I will say I was super obsessed with the movies, and actually I kind of had like a little bit of a crush on Michael J. Fox there for a minute because it was like teen Wolf and like some of those other like really cool eighties movies that he was doing. And so yeah, gee for sure, And I actually have a little bit of a story about that when we get into like stuff about the movie with Michael J.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 8: But yeah, no, dude, I loved Back to the Future the first one. In the third one, like I said, my fave. I didn't grow up in the eighties, but I definitely fucked with it heavy. I love all the eighties stuff.
Speaker 4: Nice, nice, well, last but not least hide, He went, when did you discover the Back to the Futures? And were you as affected by these cliffhangers as I was?
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely. I think I'm the oldest one on the panel. So I was like, this is crazy cool, and like, oh, I hope we have flying cars and all this fun. The second one, like it was just yeah. The third one, You're right, it's just not it doesn't hit the third one love me anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but it was so I appreciate more than I like other sequels.
Speaker 4: But I agree with you. I think the first two or they were more of a home run. I think, yeah, so good.
Speaker 8: How can you not like the third one. It's like the perfect.
Speaker 5: Ending, the good one about that Doc.
Speaker 8: They I mean, they ended it enough for me to be satisfied with their not being a fourth one.
Speaker 5: They're making a remake, supposedly.
Speaker 8: I'm not interested in a remake. They ruin everything and they put their woke bullshit in it. When they make remakes, they're going to cast a black guy to play Marty McFly and they're gonna have some tranny playing.
Speaker 2: Doc And I don't want it.
Speaker 8: I just don't want it.
Speaker 2: Leave it alone.
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned that. It's funny you mentioned that, Julie.
Speaker 4: Have you you all familiar with the Back to the Future musical that's that has a big thing.
Speaker 8: Is there a tranny playing Doc Brown? Because I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: But much like in this film we've discussed.
Speaker 4: In the Back to the Future film, you know, it's weird that Marty McFly goes back in time and he's kind of like got a thing with his mother's got falls in love with him, and so there's this kind of incestual thing. Well, in the Broadway musical version and the Broadway musical version, I think he went back in time and his dad had.
Speaker 3: A thing for him.
Speaker 4: Oh no, said that it's not overtly that way. But like I mean, I'll show you a clip here just you know, standing by police one second.
Speaker 7: Yike, I got a I got a clip of exactly what is not gay?
Speaker 4: Well, well, the Broadway version probably is. But I hear what you're saying, so isn't it it is? It is kind of fascinating how much this is spawned a cultural phenomenon there, right, like this this film, you know here it is you know, forty years you know later, right almost right? I think was July third of nineteen eighty five, right that they released this film.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's crazy still right, and it's it's still very impactful because, like I said, they're doing Broadway musicals.
Speaker 4: You know, if you all recall in the film, you know, in the in the sequels they go to October fifteenth, twenty fifteen, right, which.
Speaker 8: Everybody freaked out on that, for example life on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh it's October fifteen, two thousand fifty.
Speaker 4: Well they even did things like I Got a clipper. They even did things like this on the Jimmy Kimmel Show on that date.
Speaker 5: WHOA of course, to my calculations, this is the year two thousan fifteen, Mardy the Future.
Speaker 4: That's so I mean, you know this was you know, it's right, wrong or different whenever you think of Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 3: That's a big audience. They're doing this on, you know, as a you know.
Speaker 4: Tribute to this culture that was created, I think, and it is the sci fi culture in general, but I mean it is specifically this film.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think the esoteric elements that we're going to be discussing here this evening, some of these occult and or esoteric elements, is these these things that are embedded in the storyline of the film is what makes it so much time you know time, you know, standing through time as far as being a good story, great you know, told in a great film, right, And yeah, I mean I don't know what uh, I don't know. I've ever met someone who's like, oh, yeah, back to the I've seen Back to Future and it's super dumb, you know what I mean, Like because I think you see that with some of the air sci fi stuff. But I mean it is a very wide what I'm saying has a wide ranging audience for sci fi folks, right, Like you don't have to be a Star Wars person or a Star Trek person to be kind of, you know, into this, I think, into this idea of back to the Future and time travel and it's so.
Speaker 8: Embedded in pop culture.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, no, that's okay, Please go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh I was just gonna say, it's so embedded in pop culture, you know, like a lot of movies still reference things from Back to the Future. So yeah, it's it's definitely timeless for.
Speaker 3: Sure, Jim were what were gonna say there?
Speaker 6: Basically just echoing both you and Julia's thing that it was. It's it's a cultural phenomenon. Like, and I agree with you, this film has such wide ranging appeal. But I didn't actually think of it as a sci fi film. I was of and but it is. But it really is a science speculative fiction film. Maybe not a science fiction film as we would like normally think of it, maybe not like total recall science fiction, but it is a speculative fiction So from that angle, actually, now I'm like very like, oh, okay, can like that?
Speaker 3: Am I back?
Speaker 2: Yeah you're back.
Speaker 8: Did you hear what Jin said?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I just started storming here, real real bad. What were you saying? Jim, can you can you repeat that for me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no problem, jj. I just was saying, it is a sci fi film, but it's more of a speculative fiction film. Then it's like a total recall, which would be like a high science fiction because of sudden space philipkay Dick's travel. Right, So this is really a speculative fiction film. So people don't You're totally right. And when you said that, people don't have to enjoy science fiction to go watch this film. But the film really is oxial, like science fiction is oxial to the whole film.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to pointed that out because because when not before before we get into the actual you know, characters and plotline of the film, I'm gonna I would like to say this on our own little.
Speaker 2: Trip back to the future and go over.
Speaker 4: How this sci fi stuff began and how this stuff was impacted in which to the culture which to even create this film?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: What what what's the backstory on that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 3: How did the how did the nature of these tales even come about? Where?
Speaker 4: Where's the root of science fiction? Where's the root of these ideas of time travel? And strangely enough, it largely revolves around a fellow that I described last week in Operation GCD Live in My In My Tales of Cocaine, Bob Evans meets Marvel Comics is DC Marvel Comics, thelema fan fiction that was all focused around a fellow by the name of Forrest j Ackerman. He's actually known as mister science Fiction, and he's the guy who.
Speaker 3: Coined the term science fiction.
Speaker 4: So I'm glad you pointed that out, because we're gonna be getting into a little bit of that. Did anyone else have any more any more opening comments or statements here? Before we do a quick quick clip of the trailer to the film, you know, just to get folks that refreshed on the who doesn't know, back to the future. But if folks the interwebs are out there, who don't I have a brief clip in which to refresh folks memories. But if anyone else has any other comments before we do that, please feel free.
Speaker 3: We're good, all right?
Speaker 4: Actually, you know what, I'm glad I sipped myself there for a second, because once again, this is how this whole conversation began.
Speaker 2: I have a clip of that first. That's for messing up my.
Speaker 6: Home the hell.
Speaker 3: Are you doing to my are hey? Beat it spook.
Speaker 2: Just don't concern you who you call it spook? Take a wood?
Speaker 6: Hey hey listen, guys, look, I don't want to mess with no reforatics.
Speaker 3: Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Do you ever hear that? Do you ever hear the Peckerwoods before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I'm not now.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, they're a group I met in prison as well. They hung out with the Odinis.
Speaker 8: They all have like themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah they have like what wood. Yeah, they have like white pecker whatdy woodpecker tattoos and ship out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'd never heard of that.
Speaker 4: I just crack up because you know that is uh, you know, the term spook is obviously you don't know how long it goes back to with intelligence operations.
Speaker 3: I presume that back that far.
Speaker 4: But it's that's the term I know for intelligence operations, not the you know, the the reference from Back to the Future. But it cracks me up, and that seems very kind of import and the whole narrative because you know, Michael J. Fox's character Marty McFly gets locked in that trunk, and it is that trunk that's an epicode that being locked in that Trunk's an epicenter of activity that you know, I don't want to I don't want to confuse mess folks. Brain holds up at the moment, trying to, you know, explain time and how this you know that seems imperative to this whole circular nature of time in this film, because I'm sure we'll get into that at some point. But I, you know, I think that is a very important scene. It's not just comical to me in that regard. I think it's an important scene in the whole the whole business. But I got a quick clip here for the uh, you know, just to describe the storyline from the original the original.
Speaker 3: Trailer Steven Spielberger's ass Back to the Future Robertson Macer's film, Marty leads an ordinary life. You will looks fly ever amount to anything in the history of Ill Valley.
Speaker 6: You known change, and nineteen eighty five is not.
Speaker 2: He is a year, but doctor Brown is about to.
Speaker 3: Change all that.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me you got the time machine, Victoria.
Speaker 3: He's sending Marty thirteen years back in time.
Speaker 4: So I figured that was a good encapsulation of what, at least the baseline of the film is the folks that they are not familiar with it, but it is still us.
Speaker 3: This is still one of my favorite films. I'm not Claudia. I get excited just watching.
Speaker 8: The trailer me too, And I've watched it twice within the last twenty four hours preparing for this and love every moment of it. But I don't know what it means by Steven Spielberg presents a Robert Mechas film, but that means he was in some way tied into what the production of it.
Speaker 4: Or y was produced by Amble and Entertainment, which was owned by Spielberg, with a minority answers byes the Mechas.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the Mecca's hides in every film he's in period.
Speaker 3: Exactly is the Meccas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: He was Spielberg's protege and Bob Gail was best friends. Was a Mecchas because Bob Gail, much like some of the actors in this film, Bob Glee, seems to have distanced himself from Hollywood, away from Za mecchas an Spielberg, just like Crispin Glover, the actor who played George McFly, and the female actress that played m Martin McFly's love interest to Jennifer, whose name I can't think of at the moment.
Speaker 3: They both left after the first one, and years later we'll get into some of this in a little bit here.
Speaker 2: Years later, it would be alleged by.
Speaker 4: The Crazy Days and Nights Entertainment lawyer Fellow that it was all revolving around kids stuff and we're ambling Entertainment and Spielberg were having a bunch of children audition for the film when there wasn't any children parts. So and Krispin Glover made a bit of it, an issue of it on set, and et cetera, et cetera. But there's that's a whole that's a whole, big narrative there. But yeah, that's actually.
Speaker 8: That was my first note that I have is that Crispin Glover actually wrote a letter that you can go and read. Anybody can go and read it. He wrote a letter to Steven Spielberg and I'm assuming it was after Back to the Future about the kid's stuff and the weirdness.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Got to look long and hard for that letter, because I thought you could read it. It took me a minut to find out to go to the web archive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's nice website back in two thousand and five.
Speaker 8: It's not easily accessible, but it is out there.
Speaker 3: And he did the show notes.
Speaker 8: You have it in the show notes, I will.
Speaker 3: I haven't put it there yet. I've been really lazy about that today, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't available.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it in after the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't available.
Speaker 8: I've talked about that before, and so is Sean McCann about how Crispin Glover wrote this letter to to Steven Spielberg about this kind of stuff. And I really like Crispin Glover. I think he's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Sure that very go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh, I was just gonna say I watched another movie recently with him in it, and it just made me love him even more. Like I feel like he's a no nonsense kind of guy.
Speaker 3: He seems that way, right.
Speaker 4: He seems that way because he really diships himself from Hollywood in the whole Spielberg franchise. So to that note again, and we'll go into some more of that here in a minute. But the you know, Crispin Glover really uh hate he was responsible for a landmark lawsuit for actors' rights there in Hollywood as far as The Back of the Future too went because he used his likeness against against without any permission.
Speaker 3: So this that's a whole nother matter as well, but again.
Speaker 4: Involves these producers, right, involves this trio of folks, Bob Gail, you know, Roberts, Mechas, Steven Spielberg, and really you can toss George Lucas into that, even though he's not involved in this film, he is kind of the third wheel there with some Mechas and Spielberg. They're all kind of a trio. So interesting stuf because then you're dealing with Star Wars, right with with the Spielberg, Lucas and stuff, right, and then you know that's, uh, that's kind of all interesting to me in the sci fi in these sci fi respects. So the I guess we could start off there, right some of that sci fi stuff.
Speaker 6: Well, let me just when you were saying that sci fi stuff, because that's obviously very interesting to me from a metafiction perspective, is that I never really thought of it before, and I don't know why. I guess I'm not a true Star Wars enjoyer, which is tolly true. I actually don't really like Star Wars, but you can actually look at Star Wars in a really interesting cabalistic way and the like dualities like that, how dualistic it is, and how like it's very it's very like clipathic and like Tree of Life at the same time. It's like showing you both, but it's showing you kind of like the retard version.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you explain it?
Speaker 6: Really, It's like it's like very fastile. It's like, oh you just you get there through this, like it's kind kind of syncretic, right, Like he the joke is is that he was reading the e Chang as he wrote that film, right, but they were obviously they were obviously reading other things. And give me a break, it's not just the eaching. But you know, so the reality is it has these mataghysical themes. Like absolutely, people will fight me about it, but it really does. But it's not very deep. It's not like truly deep. It's not like actually studying like I think.
Speaker 3: You can journey that. Marty McFly goes on, No.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm talking about Star Wars and just how that is interesting. You were making like the thing where it's like a parallel.
Speaker 4: What's kind of similar, right, because there's kind of a hero story between the two characters, right, Skywalker and Marty McFly, And Martin.
Speaker 6: McFly is a more interesting hero because he's a little I agree with American, right, he's just something much more interesting about him, much more relatable. There's nothing really related all about Luke Skywalker to anyone. It's like, that's what I was trying to get out. I'm sorry I went on the.
Speaker 3: Town now you're good.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: It's that the Luke Skywalker is kind of the messianic figure, right. No one can ever live up to that because it's too pristine from the beginning. So Marty McFly, he has a girlfriend. He's probably had said probly, you know, like he's lived his life, and it's like that's much more it's just much more relatable, I think, right.
Speaker 2: Right, girlfriend's not his sister.
Speaker 4: So well, that's that's a good kind of analysis and what we're going into here. Does anyone else have anything to share a kind of that regard kind of just your overview of what you saw in these things, just not the particular necessarily, but you know, kind of a meta analysis of what you looked at.
Speaker 1: I definitely see a mystical journey like a Heroes for I'm seeing, you know, with the time travel, a lot of.
Speaker 2: NASA like stuff.
Speaker 1: Their space stuff gonna pop in big time with the Dad and the book. I don't know if you guys saw when he comes back, but when he comes back and everything changes the books about space and how he met his wife, it's like space lovers or something. And I'm seeing like divine, a lot of divine you know, intervention. So yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Go I got that's you're definitely reading my mind there, because I got some massive stuff on deck force here in the sci fi background of this film.
Speaker 8: I put down a lot of like about the predictive programming type stuff that they snuck in there, Yeah, for sure, and I have like a few notes on that, and then I have a few notes of.
Speaker 1: Like how.
Speaker 8: How they chose specific times and even stuff in the background to me looked a little bit on purpose. So sure, but I did want to say they took a lot of time to make sure that this movie was perfect and everything was very much on purpose. And something a lot of people don't know is that another actor besides Michael J. Fox filmed half of this movie and was on the way to finishing the movie before they said you chuck dicks, we hate you, fuck off and they recasted him with Michael J.
Speaker 5: Fox.
Speaker 3: Can you talking about Eric Stoltz?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I don't know it. Yeah yeah, another big eighties movie, some kind of wonderful. I don't know if you guys watched that, but he's he's the main guy in some kind of wonderful And he was supposed to be Martin McFly.
Speaker 2: This one was masked, right, yes, mask wine of yes, yes, Rocky.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he was supposed to be Marty McFly. He got like halfway through making the movie before they told him he sucked Dix and got rid of him and recasted him with Michael J.
Speaker 4: Fox.
Speaker 8: But like, everything they did was very intentional, was very on purpose.
Speaker 4: You sure was the sucond Deck thing. He looks a little along in the face to me. Maybe that's why they recast him.
Speaker 8: But I only say that to say every move that they made was very purposeful, and they had to get it right, they had to make it perfect. So I think that's also really interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like to put a pin in that note there real quick, Julia and have you what are you what are your thoughts on this? You're talking about predictive programming they did. Now it's technically it's number two. You see this really manifested in in the film series the trilogy. But BEF was written on Donald Trump future Biff.
Speaker 8: Oh right, yeah, yeah, I mean a lot of that comes in with the second movie because that going back to the past is But they still ended up putting a lot of stuff in the first one. But you know there was a lot in Back to the Future too that just screams like oh fuck yeah.
Speaker 4: And same with number three. But that begs the question of what is time? When did all these things happen? Because you know the things, Did these things always happen? Did Marty's parents only meet because he went back in time?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Shame meet in a sequel the Chicken thing, it's the chicken or the thing.
Speaker 3: Bill Clinton or the blue dress exactly.
Speaker 5: The actually that's in that movie if you pay attention to it. Actually he's telling you that this has already happened al ready, I have stuff in there. He's actually telling you it's already changed.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I like where you're at neck on.
Speaker 8: That is Marty only friends with Doc Brown because he went back in the past and Doc Brown knew who he was. Or how the fuck did Marty become friends with a disgraced nuclear physicist while he's in high schools Oh, oh.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought that. I'm glad you brought that up. Am I cutting out here? Can you all hear me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can hear you.
Speaker 4: You're good, I got some bad storms that keeps cutting out. No, that's a great point, Julia, because that that physics that you know, renowned kind of disgraced physicists and the high school student being friends. I think that's a nod to Warner von Braun and Jack Parsons, who had a pen pal and phone call relationship in the nineteen twenties as Parsons was a teenager.
Speaker 6: So I should have said this before, but I wrote down Personian as my primary talking point for the entire face because exactly I didn't know that factor it. So thank you JJ. Obviously rely, yes, sir, But it makes perfect sense, right because that's exactly what it is. And you can even say in like a hero's journey like well, he was saying he is like the Gandalf figure. He is, you know, the carew the teacher one to take him under the wing. And I also think it's really interesting about the time paradox because it's something like we discussed on the Carl What episodes, like what kind of universe do you believe in, Like if there's a closed universe or a fixed universe. So I'm going off when when Nick sent me in notewise, but in my this is all I also agree with it is. I actually think it's more of an infinity universe kind of world, where like the connections are kind of infinitely possible, so it doesn't really it's sort of like when we see them together, it doesn't really matter. It's just like the universe's causal that way, like everything that they've done up to this point in time, they only exist.
Speaker 2: Now, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 3: I think so does doctor mc brown Gray Scott.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry, go ahead, the uh so.
Speaker 4: Now, I like I like the ideas that Nick you and Nick are both point out here with these times, these times time loops, the what is time and when?
Speaker 3: When when do these things happen? And what is really cause and effect there? But you know before we get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it real? Because the dream world?
Speaker 1: Okay, So when he enters in from the past and he goes to town, the song that's playing is mister Sandman.
Speaker 4: And so heard I've heard that sound very familiar. That's the first time ever heard this song was this film?
Speaker 1: Right? And then the mom walks up at the same time, and she's like, oh my gosh, she's such a dream. And he's meanwhile saying, this is a nightmare. This is a nightmare, and this is all happening at the same time. So I'm like, is this even reality?
Speaker 4: You're employing a kind of like a kind of a meta analysis of a Wizard of Oz effect to the whole matter.
Speaker 1: Very very that part, yeah, just that part right there definitely makes you go, Okay, is this real?
Speaker 2: Is it a dream? Did he have a dream?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: You know, sure, Nick, what was what was kind of your meta analysis? Besides some of the time things were pointing out there? Do you have any other comments on that?
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you, like, I know you have a deep analysis of these things.
Speaker 4: I was to say, do you have any like when you when you when you were approaching that, was there something like overall besides, maybe it was the Masonic stuff, Like maybe was the time stuff.
Speaker 3: What was what was jumping out to you specifically.
Speaker 5: The hero's journey, uh, especially with like you know time and the electricity, uh you know on the clock all that stuff, and uh.
Speaker 4: Just big into the lightning aspects. I figured that was gonna hit him with you in some regard for.
Speaker 5: Sure, for sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah. I definitely thought it was more of like possibly like you know, crossing the abyss or showing the hero's journey to having that experience. And I did eventually at one point started catching a little tons of my opinion, tons and tons of Masonic stuff. So that's kind of where I'm going there. You get into my stuff. But I mean there's a lot of a lot. I mean I even ran Jamatia and stuff. I mean, you still have decent stuff.
Speaker 4: Now you took it in depth study. I'm looking forward to get in some of those notes. I appreciate everyone's kind of mad at analysis there. And as I was looking at it, I saw a little bit of kind of everything. What y'all are saying is, you know a lot of my focus. I think when I was watching it again yesterday, was looking back seeing all this, you know, I guess I was looking at through more of a parapolitical lens. You know, I could see a lot of the politics so that they were written into the film, like hardcore propaganda, like against the Libyans. That was at a peak time when you know, the the Libyan disaster in America was, you know, they were they were hyping that up, and I got I got some stuff on that here later for the parapolitics section of our discussion this evening. But besides that, you know, this predictive programming aspect, I suppose with and to a certain degree just the nature of time, these things wrap up on this one subject of this Donald Trump matter, and is that being the Biff Tannic character, right, Because you know it's it's not just that he's the Biff Tanning character, right. He he ends up buying the prop from John DeLorean, the guy who makes the Delareuan vehicle that's used in the film. Trump buys that Bedminster, New Jersey property, and that is where he primarily resides from the months of I believe May through through August. That's his primary residence there in Bedminster, New Jersey. So that's the other that Oh yeah, how weird?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 5: There was? Actually I wish I would have saved it now, but there was a lot of Trump and Elon stuff popping up in Jamatria. But it's just like, it wasn't my opinion for what I was looking for. It wasn't going along with that because then I started one thing I did forgether, Sorry, I mating it in and out something I found running Jamatria. Tons of Russian connections, stuff with Russia, and even with the pin he's wearing on his jacket goes back to a Russian thing. So I might actually be on purpose.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of these things in this film are very well plot in and to that point as well, as Julia was saying, so like, that's one thing I appreciate about that.
Speaker 3: I don't like a lot of sci fi film.
Speaker 4: I mean, I do like Star Wars, but I don't I don't do Star Trek and a lot of other sci fi stuff. And it's largely because of the special effects. You're into all the space stuff.
Speaker 2: I love it all. Did you see that hat tip? Speaking of space, did you see the hat tip to Kubrick?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's there's a little hat tip to Cubrick in there. When they have the original.
Speaker 1: The amplifier at the very beginning of the movie, he goes to plug in and there's a little tiny tag on it and it says c RM one fourteen on the amplifier, which is a total nod from one of his destroyed messages decoded in the nineteen sixty four Doctor Strane Love and Jupiter Explorer and Space Odyssey.
Speaker 2: So I found that.
Speaker 1: On my own.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Yeah, I just looked that.
Speaker 4: Up to that note of all the science fiction of this film, and like that that. I think everything is well plotted out in this film. Like that is you know that to that note, they really focus on those things. There's not a lot of special effects scenes. Most of the special effect scenes you've seen in this film, or the lightning scenes, they really dedicated a lot of times that lightning very pop out.
Speaker 8: They want to make a pop for you, right, more like when when the DeLorean takes off and there's the two little streaks of fire and stuff like that. That's about it. But I was gonna say everything.
Speaker 4: Else is very well plotted out, and I think there's really they really only shot like about three or four like less than four dozen. I think it was about thirty five different scenes. This film is very you know, very it's not very complex shot film, but it's a great storyline. It's very It really grasps your attention throughout the whole film. Even when I watched it yesterday, I was still very much involved in watching the film and not like you know, doing other things while you know what I mean, And I don't know. I think that speaks again to this the esoteric secrets they're embedded in the film. Is it really grabs your subconscious But and and on that nature of subconscious and time like when when I when when there's a really surface way to look at the Donald Trump situation, But again I look at it through like what is time?
Speaker 3: And like did the writers of this film did they? Did?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: There's a concept of that I like to consider of a guy by the name J. W. Dunn about the dream state. As you know, we're talking about the dream state as being better of this film in the nature of time and the dream state is your subconscious can kind of remember the future in a sense, whereas it doesn't operate in a linear timeline like we do in in uh in our in our waken state, and you know, then that way you can almost remember the future. This was explained some deje vu elements, but also would explain incidents of recognition.
Speaker 3: And JW.
Speaker 4: Dunn wrote a pamphlet on this back in the nineteen twenties called an Experiment in Time, and it was one of the most.
Speaker 3: Fascinating things I've ever read. So really really big question.
Speaker 4: Are they just coming up with this idea from something that they possibly got into a dream state, you know, that's where the idea came from. And it's really they're just saying something in the future in their dream state, and they're just in their current time. They're just you know, transcribing a matter where it looks very similar rights. You know, they do predict a lot of things relative to Donald Trump. Right, go ahead, Jen No.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say that I totally agree with that writer that you're citing, JJ, because it's very interesting because it actually correlates really well the Buddhism. Time is of the mind, Time is of the nine expressed in nine. So exactly what you're saying, it's like the the you are the chronopoetic master. You are the time king of your own timeline kind of thing. So there's something really interesting about that. And then also you were saying, like the dreaming state, Well what if I told you, like the the dreaming mind is the color of turquoise, but the waking mind is the color of lapis. So when you were saying, like, what is the color of lightning, well, lightning is actually insurerched for both of those things, because it's also clear, very.
Speaker 5: Scientist, I know.
Speaker 1: And to your point, his address when he makes it back home to Hill Valley, which is an oxymoron by the you can't Heill Valley, Okay, whatever, but his address is nine three zero three, and so three times three is nine or we have thirty three.
Speaker 2: Right there too. So I found that really interesting.
Speaker 1: That was on the house, So nine three zero three, And that's exactly what you're saying, jin it's it's all nine, it's the nine, and then three zero three three times three is nine or thirty three? Would you say the nine three zero three is well would you say that was on his house, that's his address when he's coming up m hm. And so that was really interesting. And if we move past him coming home to his house. I have something to say about that, but I don't know if we're there yet, So yeah, we can.
Speaker 4: Jump into that here shortly when we go through the film and the characters here in a minute. But no, I well, I got to say, I just got lost like three different things at the same time.
Speaker 3: Again the uh, the uh? Where was it? I forget where I was at? Now I apologize there, what's let's uh, I guess let's jump on.
Speaker 4: Have any any other comments on time or some of these other concepts before we jump into the back.
Speaker 8: I had one thing that I noticed to do with the time thing that I wanted to say.
Speaker 3: Or dream stuff, because I think that's very interesting too that brought up I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't get I didn't put anything down about the dream stuff because I was so fixated on this other aspect. But at the very beginning of the movie, when it's showing all the clocks and there's like a million clocks in Doc Brown's house, even down to like one of the clocks is like a guy hanging off of a clock tower. Like everything in every little scene, every you know, it's it's like it's so on purpose to predict what's gonna come later in the film, but also what's to come later in like reality too, And I'm I'm sure you know where I'm going.
Speaker 1: With that, but.
Speaker 3: Any difference.
Speaker 8: And then I did do the name Marty and I did the name emmittt to see what they mean. And so Marty means warlike or of Mars, and it refers to the Roman god of war Mars. And then Emmitt, doctor Emmitt Brown, his name means universal or truth. So both I think both of those names are very interesting for the two main characters there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, and Jennifer means so if we're gonna do characters, I do have something a couple of things, but I can bring it back in later.
Speaker 4: For the time, you mentioned Hill Valley as a oxymoron. That's where I got stuck there a moment ago. That is a good point, like there's some meaning to that. Why are they using such an obscure name?
Speaker 2: Then right, so uh, I'll go back, I'll go backward to sergeant.
Speaker 1: I'll just say really quickly that I think that when when they're talking about this time part, when they're not in reality the time is running on the clock, but when they're in reality, the time is fixed because the clock is broken. So we have to look at this like Doc Brown is almost like Zeus, you know, and they've got you know, Posidon there and all that.
Speaker 2: But I'll do that when we get into characters.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is is also you've got like the flux capacitor, which is chaos, right, it's the why yes, And so when they're using it and they're in wherever they've traveled to, like whether it's past your future, whatever it's, it's again chaotic because it's.
Speaker 2: Not in sync with reality. That's all I was going to say on the timing part. But but I'm weird. No, that was great. That was really great, legit, I'm sorry, Jenny.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: The Marty. The Marty thing was really interesting because then you'd have to say he's a governatic hero, right, like he's coming from Mars, he's coming from Govera, but he tries to travel on the lightning path. So that's something that Mighty said that was really interesting about Hill Valley, And I think I know why you got suck on it because it is a paradox.
Speaker 8: JJ.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make I never really considered it, but it makes no sense until you just said I was to wait a second.
Speaker 6: But it's a cola state paradox that's resolved in the center the hidden pillar.
Speaker 4: It's all about a time paradox, right, They're all they're saying, Oh, that's a paradox, and this is a paradox, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he and he lives in Lions Estate and you see this Lion's estate with the two pillars, but you go in between the Lions Gate and then what does that?
Speaker 2: Do you know what we know about Lions eight?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: With and with eighty eight?
Speaker 1: Did that eighty eight miles per hour charge the Lions Gate? And with double infinity where it's not even real? You know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 8: Have something on the Lions if I if we're getting into that, I have something about the Lions? Can I should I save it?
Speaker 4: Can we table that for a moment we start getting into the film. We'll discuss the settings a little bit like that, because I want to do a quick background signed to these names. Y'all were just saying, do a quick background the sci fi and the predictive programming aspect of that, real quick with Donald Trump that is, and then we'll get into the entire film here after that. If you don't be all to mind bearing with me here for a moment, because we already brought some of these names. I want to kind of jump into this point real quick, and it goes right to the sci fi stuff. So we were talking about how the meaning of these names and some of the background there well, jumping ahead to back to the future.
Speaker 3: Three we learned. We learned this about Doc Brown.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe it wasn't yours.
Speaker 2: It could have been another Emmig Brown relatives back then.
Speaker 8: The Bros didn't come to the Hill Valley until nineteen o eight, and then they were the von Brons.
Speaker 6: I just want to change our name. During the First World War.
Speaker 8: Von Braun, like Werner v how can you say, how can you say the first and the third one aren't the best when they put ship like that in the third one.
Speaker 5: Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Won't get me wrong. I enjoy these things.
Speaker 4: There's there's nuggets of information all around there and they even have some Thelamites in the third one, right with Flea he's a member of the Red How do you look right?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't totally make sense because like you can consider, like I call it nasau space. Cabala is how they referred to it before, but the way they put it because for the way they teach the planets is actually Cabala. You could understand it like that, So the first introduction to what people think of, but it's actually the inverse because it's the physical densities, so it's actually not Cabala. But you could say that it's the first way, the first layer that people understand. So it would make sense if they're doing all these von Braun references because obviously that's what he was also talking about by the.
Speaker 4: Way he dies in right, it just ties into the whole sci fi background, and these rockets and nasts are right with with with a reference like that, right, Oh, I said, Von Bron.
Speaker 2: Just was definitely in the good with the Marmons.
Speaker 1: He made a theological film with them that nobody else was allowed in, only Von Braun. Yeah, so it was weird. I think that's very interesting, you know. And what we know about Parsons and his mother, well we'll save that for later, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just all Parsons and about his Parsons, right, because he's just such an interesting character with his whole background, right, absolutely, So that guy there before re Ackerman meet four.
Speaker 4: He's the fellow that I used as a center point in this narrative of Cocaine Bob meets Marvel Comics my operation GCD Live last week. Fory Ackerman is the guy mister science fiction. He's the guy who coins the term sci fi right. He's a literary agent for all these folks. He knew Parsons, he knew Hubbard, he was an oto guy at Parsons Lodge. Apparently he was an early scientologist. He knew all the Marvel stuff. He knew Cocaine Bob of course, well with all these characters. And that's Sane Lee of Marvel Comics, who was a good friend of fory Ackerman as well. So fory Ackerman for a quick rehash on that. He's a legendary figure in Hollywood. I decided to muppetize him like anyone else these days, because he actually is a muppet.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: Just this guy in general, he's he's a legendary dude.
Speaker 4: Like I said, sci fi stuff, literary agent for every sci fi writer you can think of, Isaac Asimov, Bradbury, Hubbard, you know all these guys, Arthur C. Clark, he ran their little sci fi club in Los Angeles. He was there the head of the again big time of cultists ran the thing called Monsters and Magazines. A monstras a famous monsters magazine, and the actual picture of them is not nearly as funny as that. But if you look at kind of the onset of these stories of where these film like Back to the Future comes from, it goes back to Fory. So the idea this is Wikipedia, the source of all information on the interwebs. It's a good jumping off point in times. I do like to see what the normative view on subjects are too. But here's a good quote here regarding time travel and fiction article here, and like I said, it goes to fory Ackerman. So Fory Akerman noted in his nineteen seventy three anthology of the Best Fiction of the Year that the theme of getting hold of tomorrow's newspaper is a recurrent one, you know, in regards to science fiction and these matters of time travel. Right, so this is the first, to my understanding, this is the first time travel story in fiction.
Speaker 2: HG.
Speaker 4: Will's time Machine not really the same thing we're talking about here, but this is the early onset of kind of the subject, right, is that you all agree on that?
Speaker 3: Is there an earlier piece that I'll remember.
Speaker 4: Not that I can think of, Yeah, because that's eighteen ninety five, and shortly thereafter we see things it's not really time travel, but we see this story by Mark Twain at Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, And I saw a comment earlier on in the chat before I lost all side of what was going on there regarding time slips. This is a time slip, right. We kind of talked about time slips recently on the Cult Rejects as well, right.
Speaker 5: Nick, Yes, sir, Yeah that was with Ride, Right, Yeah, that was It's.
Speaker 4: Kind of like it's time travel and you don't have a DeLorean, right, But I mean it's it's the same concept.
Speaker 5: Though, right, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Well, are you'll familiar with this story?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not, no, I am, but but I think there is some interesting that you're picking up on. JJ is that there is a difference in a way. But the because the Dolorean is the heck a lot. So it's like the vehicle, like I talked a lot about this on our episode, it's like the you know, the Mormons have this idea. They're more into the palace architecture, the temple architecture. They're into bringing things back down into the diamonds and nuts. That's what they're all about, right, Like Mormon money magic. Well that's Mormon money magic, yes, sir. But the this actually, and I even texted Nick this as I said, yeah, absolutely, I agree with you. This is like a hodemaxing, like double dragon because in Chinese, interestingly, eight is a dragon number, so it's like eighty eight double dragons.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking like, that's like the yep maybe yep.
Speaker 5: I think that has a do even parts of your brain too. I'm not gonna take it that far.
Speaker 1: Well, did you think it was weird at the at the mall parking lot before they're taking off that that you see the visual of j C so like Jesus Christ and then Penny like copper, and that was that stood.
Speaker 2: Out to me so much, And I mean I was like, is this charging?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this like charging? This situation? And then the guns come with iron their shoes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm glad you said that. I got that clip on deck here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, director predictive programming, because that was the Libyans, Right, that was the Libyans assaulting.
Speaker 3: Them in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: And that was the great time where will marked Dolphie was was the bin laden of that era, Right, that was the time.
Speaker 1: Doc is wearing the biohazard sign behind on his jumper. And that can also be the skull and crossbones, So is he?
Speaker 4: Oh that's you know, I mean, do they want to scare everybody about the Libyans and nuclear war at the time? Right, this was the era of the mid eighties, right, it was a nuclear scare terrorism by the Olypyans.
Speaker 3: And while we're on that note, I got a clip here for us.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, they found me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they found me. Look Hardvarted whoo whoo?
Speaker 1: Who do you think.
Speaker 4: It was Oleviyan's they did it? And now I know I wasn't really old enough to really understand what's going on. I do remember kind of the whole Avian scare there around that time, right in the media.
Speaker 3: On it again.
Speaker 4: It was a very bit load uh situation, But I don't want to I got a different clip to kind of explain that to folks real quick to emphasize that point from comedian Jim Brewer, all right.
Speaker 2: And I took his I took his newspaper. It was a newspaper on his little desk.
Speaker 10: I'm we go right, he took his newspaper and show him now a little part of history. At that time, America was in a serious situation with Libya.
Speaker 3: Huge before Bin Ladin.
Speaker 11: There is move Ko Duffy, and he was huge in news because he shot six missiles at a US plane he missed and then the next day we bombed his tent. That's what happened, and it was huge news.
Speaker 10: It was right on.
Speaker 11: If you when you went home, you only had four channels watching TV, was before ven remotes. You're just your father, go hey, turney and channel four and.
Speaker 2: You have to get up dam.
Speaker 3: And so everything was next on the news.
Speaker 11: Mumah Kadaffi's America, Muma Kadaffi, Mumah Kadaffi shoot six missiles, Muma Kodoffy.
Speaker 3: I think we get the port there.
Speaker 8: So that's what the whole Libya thing was about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that was the height of that activity when he's talked about So Jim Burger is telling the story there on one of those Comedy Central.
Speaker 3: This is not happening, I think.
Speaker 4: And he actually is talking about working at that Valley Stree mall, Nicknase, I'm talking about and at Long Island, and he was working at the Seers. He was playing a prank on a fellow coworker of this old dude who was giving him ship as a teenager, and he called the dude, you know, across to a different department, was just telling him that it was he was claiming to be Mo Marke Godolphie on the phone and he's going to bomb the mall there or drop six missiles on the mall, because that's what all the media kept saying, six missiles, six missiles.
Speaker 3: So they they ended up evacuating the whole mall and called the FBI.
Speaker 4: And it's a funny story, but yeah, it's that was Ghidelphia era of the eighties. I never knew that that's the some yeah, some wild stuff, right, and that that story cracks me up there. That's unfortunately it circumstances finding in playing a prank and suddenly the FBI gets called, you know, because some idiot can't realize that it was a prank. He actually thinks, momar cud Off, he's calling the paint department at Sears and telling him he's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So yeah, back to this, these matters of the backstory of kind of how how Back to the Future came to be through these matters of science fiction and whatnot. So you see the reference Jules Verne a lot in the film. In fact, I believe he later names his kids Jewels and vern right, and number three Doc Brown.
Speaker 12: That is, yes, I know he named this dog Einstein and you want to talk about Mason's.
Speaker 4: And the other one was Copernicus, right, The other dog was Copernicus, right, yes, yes, So it's a lot of space stuff, science stuff, and then Jules and vern is reference to Jules Verna. Obviously he didn't do any time travel stuff, you know, around the world eighty days, twenty thousand leagues under the sea.
Speaker 8: He did journey to the center of the Earth, which I think is like a real fucking thing.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the one, that's the big one. I was missing this one.
Speaker 4: He's not as known for, but thank you Julia for that when I was stuck there on the other title, From the Earth to the Moon.
Speaker 3: So this is a this is an idea of this is one of the early.
Speaker 4: I think this is the earliest idea of rockets, right, and even talking about a moon landing and a projectile that looks a lot like what Warner von Braun would develop as a rocket, this obelisk looking object right, see what I'm saying here on the cover right and is read in eighteen sixty five, and it's talking about he wrote a sequel to it around the Moon, but it's talking about landing with a projectile with a goal of landing on the Moon. So you know, I think that's interesting because again we go back to that von Braun reference. Right now, we got the earliest version. So everything I covered that in the last show I did last week on this deleamite science or fan fiction ideas of Marvel and DC comics, because all of these ideas of science and space that we know from revolving around rocketry and space travel revolves around that they were written in fiction first by writers whose literary agent was for Reactorman and who fory Ackerman was the head of that sci fi writers club in which all of these writers were also a part of so and they also were all apparently involved by forty Ackerman's own admission, they were all involved in first the OTO and then later scientology. And four he stuck around in scientology for a while. He didn't leave until the late early fifties, so he was seemed pretty dedicated in these matters. But you know, we learn about these ideas of space first through these through these matters of science fiction, and then later supposedly you know, supposedly science right, and then it really impacts a lot of stuff. I don't want to go too far here, but it really impacts a lot of stuff just outside of what we're thinking of regarding occultism in our modern day with these science fiction notions. So I learned this from this book Operation Mind Control from Walter bou Art. Great book, highly recommend if anyone folks of the interwebs want anything to do with matters of mind control operations, not just the mk ulture style experimental stuff. Bo Art writes a whole book in nineteen seventy circus seventy eight describing how it's operational. So but he puts here in this book how Michael Achino Old Temple sat. Michael Akino wrote three different Star Wars fan fiction and used to He was reported as having been identified standing outside the Gate at Skywalker Ranch, forcing copies of these manuscripts upon people who employed by George Lucas friends with Zamachus and and Spielberg. Since Lucas does not received un solicited manuscripts, the manuscripts were returned unopened upon several occasions. One was sub subsequently published in a monster magazine. I'll uh let you know which monster magazine that was.
Speaker 3: It was the one of chacherin Razy. Yeah, but you know back around.
Speaker 8: Are you familiar with Fritz Springmeyer at all? He wrote a lot of stuff about you know, underground programs, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He talks about how they use Star Trek in a lot of the programs. And there's a lot of weird stuff with Star Trek in general. I love Star Trek, but that's beside the point. And there was an actress in Star Trek, the first one, the original one. Her brother was a member of the Heaven's Gate Cult. Come on, so I'm telling you this is all fuck.
Speaker 3: Come on, I did not know that.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he killed himself in the Heaven's Gate cult.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 4: I just put a pan in my brain on that one. We're definite gonna talking about that in the future here, Julie, because.
Speaker 8: That's uh, you know, man, I love subjects like this because I love science fiction stuff. I think Jules Vern actually inspired all of the inner Earth talk and like the new Godzilla Calling movies with like the interview stuff, that all comes from Jules Vern.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm glad you said that. So just like that all comes from Jules Burn. And then we get these ideas of what we're supposed to accept space as from folks like Arthur C. Clark and Isaac asim Off for Reackerman's buddies, and you know, he's a literary agent.
Speaker 2: The idea that.
Speaker 4: Dinosaurs may still run the Earth comes from this guy, Willie Lay. He's a German fellow scientists fell and sci fi writer who was also part of that same sci fi club in Los Angeles, whose literary agent was also for reachermen. So that you know, these ideas that we that are getting created through cryptozoology and whatnot. This dude is the one who literally started the idea of that disor still exists on the planet in nineteen forty nine.
Speaker 8: And then what did he help?
Speaker 3: This dude also wrote a book in nineteen What's that did.
Speaker 8: He help with Spielsberg on fucking Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I mean we're not that far off from this whole crew, right, So like as Spielberg kind of the next generation of the same kind of club, Right, that's kind of how I'm almost looking at it, right. Sure, So Willy Lay writes a book in nineteen twelve called Conquest on the Moon with other than Werner von Braun again Warner von Braun by the shortly thereafter starts a pen pal and telephone call relationship with Jack Parsons old Marvel Jack Parsons right, von Braun's in Germany. Parsons is in Pasadena. You know, what are these two? How do these two link up?
Speaker 3: Right? And why are they talking on the phone? Their international calls are not that you know common back then, right? How weird is that?
Speaker 2: I wonder?
Speaker 8: I wonder if this guy was friends with Cubrick at all, because Kubrick and von barn were friends, and he did.
Speaker 4: Now he just sent me with a different one, because I don't know who the intersection of Akerman at Kubrick is. Because definitely Isaac Asimov and Clark were because they were on not only on the set, they were also involved with the apall eleven missions at the time.
Speaker 2: As far as tech they were quote unquote Nicole Advisor's.
Speaker 8: Well, then Kubrick's got to be in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got to be in there.
Speaker 4: Something old Jack Kirby too, Right, So two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, they had a comic book from Marvel Comics that was supposed to come out simultaneously. That was from Jack Kirby. Again, Cocaine Bob meets Marvel Comics. Right, we're talking about the same club of folks, right, Jack Kirby's want of stan Lee's associates.
Speaker 8: Obviously they're all in there. They have to be, They absolutely have to be.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate y'all joined me here on that quick journey and how we got to the story of Back to the Future, and again how it revolves around I took you all on a back to the future yourself talking about how I was just discussing these things last week inadvertently did not even consider at the time how much this tied into this future one we already had planned, because I didn't really consider how much of the sci fi connections there really were.
Speaker 3: But it's obviously pretty deep. So onto the film onto.
Speaker 6: The film, JJ, I'm just going to jump in really quick, which promise.
Speaker 3: Shoot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well okay, so the Michael Oku no thing. Since I've read a lot of his writings, it totally makes sense to me he did identify as as Seth. I think he even has a fucking story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's you're telling me it's a Zizi is a zip lord.
Speaker 6: I mean he look at the colors, It's like it's his banah thing. It's like very like you know, sapphire tablet, like flashing red. It's like just like he was just obsessed with like Cabbala and obsessed with the sufferer and obsessed with like trying to deify them and make them into like real things. And that goes to your point about Warner ron Braun making like the dick shaped rocket. It's like that is like very right. If you're like Marty, he's the marsh Marshall Martian maybe, but he's like a martial figure. So he's like erect. He's eth o fail like we would call it in our history. So he's it's like the projections, like the projecting off the earth with fire, just like Julia said, the car has fire behind it it needs fire for like Hidi and I were talking about the chat and fire for transmutation, but it's not the only thing that happens. Like we said, there's a lot of mercurial elements in it, and Heidi caught that amazing point about J. C. Penny because you need copper to transmute gold. So one thing I was interested in, independent of Nick's amazing notepack, was what is the composition of a DeLorean and like, how could you sort of cabalistically mapped steel and specifically the steel that was used to make Deloreans. So it is actually an interesting kind of question if you're looking at it from like an outchemic color cobalistic loans, so you would have to consider it to be to ferratic that lions Gate sort of element but becoming from Mars because the content is largely iron, so it's a majority. So that's really interesting I think to think about, like there's a lot of Marshall stuff Elon, like to bring up something Nick said like, yeah, there is kind of an Elon thing because it he's obsessed with Mars. And obviously when Ron Brown is obsessed with Mars, because there's that it's that question in modern occultism. Do men come from Mars or do they come from Mercury? But I think that Euro's journey makes room four. They can come from both, or they can maybe grow through the paths and come out, you know, through the fire if you want to call that, and you know, enter the pathiosis whatever.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, But that is that is the story I like, I like your heads out and that is with the story where we are at the moment, right with the storyline here Back to the Future revolves around this the transport of Marty McFly Michael J. Fox's character through this here fancy car that I well, we can get into more of this discussion on the car here because you know, after we you know, develop more of this tale here.
Speaker 3: But see, I find it very unique that for many reasons they chose this car.
Speaker 4: But so he meets Doc Brown and you know, they get they start doing this seemingly start interrupting time right and disrupting reality. But really I would argue that's just the nature of reality was always gonna happen that way. But what are your all thoughts here on the characters that we lay out the story here Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Right, we got a teenager meeting the old scientists.
Speaker 4: Right again, I would argue, that's a marvel Jack Parsons Warner von Braun, right doctor Emit von Braun relationship.
Speaker 1: I I definitely saw this in a different weird I was telling Jin in the chat just that I saw it as he was like a Zeus type character, because he's, you know, gonna be messing with the lightning. Later.
Speaker 2: There's more. I don't want to give it all right now, but like, oh, go ahead, please please describe the character that's that sounds I like words.
Speaker 1: Sure, so he's gonna, you know, overthrow Cronus, but but we also have Pluto, we have plutonium.
Speaker 4: So he's gonna throw Cronus by defeating time or by traveling through time. That's like a defeat of Chronos.
Speaker 1: Is ever saying, Well, he's gonna he's gonna get him out of the unreality to send Marty back through to reality by harnessing with his rod that's wrapped like a kundalini and he's gonna harness the energy to hook it onto the car.
Speaker 2: That's what I see.
Speaker 1: And then Neptune post Sidon's there at the under the Seed dance. There's a statue of him. If you catch that, he's there, Pluto's there, plutonium. It's the tale of you know, them defeating Chronos.
Speaker 9: Eh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Under the Seed dance, it certainly seems very chilling because it was a very that was one of the scenes. Like I said, there's not a lot of scenes filmed here, and they put a lot of effort into really decorating that.
Speaker 8: I feel like, yeah, they really pish put Yeah I put that in my notes too, that they spent a lot of time decorating that.
Speaker 2: Really it's and all that like on and on about this Under the Seed dance. It was like over and over and you know it was a lot Well.
Speaker 4: So that same age or is that like why do you think Martin McFly is always wearing uh this life preserver?
Speaker 3: Preserver there?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, they joke on him, right he gets found on about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when he walks into the until they get the place to get wherever at the diner, what you would you fall overboard?
Speaker 2: Is that what he says?
Speaker 8: And then when he gets hit by the car and and Lorraine's parents take him in and she's like, I figured you're a sailor because you have the life preserver.
Speaker 4: On what's the use of Calvin Klein in that in that aspect too, right, because they go he's wearing Calvin Kline underwear.
Speaker 3: So he starts going by the name of because that's Mormons.
Speaker 1: Because he got his new name, and he got his underwear and got his underwear, he got his new name. Considered that way, he went through the veil and he has his he's the news specifically more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like in general, well in general.
Speaker 5: Any magician would take him name. I mean, it's not just a Morman thing.
Speaker 3: You're an aspect to that's any magician, Masons and Masons ceremony magician.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, is this terrificant that they're purple and that they bring that up.
Speaker 2: I've never seen purple be royalty.
Speaker 5: There would be probably more of like making a claim that you've actually seen both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, red is both life and death. Yeah, the red.
Speaker 6: Resolution of paradox, bringing the blue and the red together, the material spiritual and.
Speaker 1: Even when he goes to the dance, Yeah, he's in a reddish jacket again, even at the dance, so.
Speaker 6: They keep I thought that was an amazing point.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Heidi, No, no, I was just saying they keep him in red.
Speaker 6: See this is really interesting. But I want to say the thing really quick about what Heidi was saying, to build off that joked. In Vedic astrology, Jupiter is the planet of the teacher, so it's but it's the spiritual teacher, not the not necessarily the material teacher, which is actually more Gevrotic in Hebrew. Balls that's actually really interesting as well. And but I agree with what Heidi is saying in like I don't use obviously the Greek cosmology, but I understand what she's saying, and it makes a lot of sense because there's this third idea of So we spoke a little bit yesterday about the hyper Uranian the trans Plutonian obviously that's though both of those ideas are in this film. But then there's like the third idea, which is the trans Neptunian. So it goes exactly with this under the sea the dreaming god. That's even one of the names for a Vishnu. And if you map him to the tree, he'd be like a joke Ma, so very Neptunian figure. He's dreaming under the superno ocean. He's sleeping on his back in a c like a deis I guess you could say. So, yeah, it's like this the dreaming God. He's sleeping reality into existence. And then there's this last idea that but the idea of space versus time, and this goes perfectly along with that because Vishnu is assigned space, whereas like as Heidi said, she called him Kronos, I'm gonna call him Shiva, but he is time at least in one version, is too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the women, we can't forget the women too.
Speaker 6: So it's always this battle. It's always this battle in like sort of occult thinking like do you master space? Do you master time? Like which one is it? Which one is superior? And it's because it's both poles, right, it's really it's it's a hoke mod and bin off. So it's both of those things and they're like it's like electric, like very lightning. So but that's how they kind of spark off each other.
Speaker 3: Interesting. We have any more thoughts here on on the uh Mary Flies.
Speaker 2: A character, Oh not Marty, No, sorry, his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: You want to go to his girlfriend next?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think at the very beginning, when she's coming out of the school, Well, first of all, Jennifer is white Wave, and so she that's represented with Venus absolutely, and she's at the top of the stairs and he never ascends up, but she starts coming down and she meets him, but he doesn't go up, which makes total sense.
Speaker 2: And then we've got the mom too. But you know, her name is Lorraine, which doesn't translate into much but La Rain like queen and isis and then we get into you know, I'm gonna marry my son things, so that you were you were.
Speaker 4: Saying it doesn't relate to much, but I think Nick was talking about it released to Cronos, right, the Rain.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, and some of the uh the Jamatu when I get to it, yeah, Lorrain.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah h And that's that's what Hatty was just saying too, right, So you came up with some Jamatria conclusions concluding what Hatty was just saying without you know, from two Cybarate angles.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, yeah, yeah, I have to.
Speaker 5: Look for that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: I know when you were saying that, Heidi, I was just you know, I was like, wait a second, I've heard these, I've heard some similar things before, and I was looking back at Next Nights and me yep ye, Nick, Nick already reached the inclusions.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no, you totally.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's interesting because I think it's great. You're saying it from one perspective. He's doing jamatry and come up with that same conclusion. It's reaching these things.
Speaker 6: That's that's interesting because there's a there's a there's a deeper launch.
Speaker 5: Even with totching too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, I like this. That's interesting.
Speaker 6: When the prince is at Mercury, like Marty's at Mercury before he leaves on his magic journey. Okay, the mother the venus sprample, Heidi said, So we're kind of synthesizing Nick and Heidi his ideas. She's attracted to him. That's kind of the idea. But it's really it's like electromagnetic, that's really what it is. But it gets a confusing feeling, right, It's it's easily confused. That's very hermetic, that's very mercurial. It's like kind of entwined.
Speaker 1: So because father and he took his father's place when he got hit by the car, so he becomes the father's journey and it's it's linear than and like just like when I say isis and stuff like I'm talking about like with the Isis horse, what does she do? She says he's the reincarnation of her husband. So that combination makes total sense.
Speaker 5: You know, yes, Oh, real quick, h JJ, if you don't mind, Yeah, I was, I did. I wasn't speaking up fast enough before we left off a Martin McFly. I did actually have some things just real quick. I didn't want to with him because I did have a section just.
Speaker 2: At least do.
Speaker 4: Going on with his character, right, yes, kind of the uh he's kind of that that not only the Hero's journey, but he's kind of that Masonic kind of uh what do they call it, like sun God kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, see, this is this is something that I've said before. I and Horace would fit in there, just with total us.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking up, the kind of a horror situation.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is, in my opinion, the Hero's Journey. I mean, you're gonna have different characters for the same exact person or energy. It's just gonna have a different name. Like I've said before, I think like to and Horace and Raw, it's all the same technically. I guess energy or thing. It's just during a different time in space. It's something else.
Speaker 4: But uh right, that's well, that's what that's the term of hermetic, right, that's thought and and another character, right, very chemical.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you from going from one character to the next.
Speaker 4: And they matched me together and then they become Hermes trist Magestus, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but with Martin McFly as, uh that is the nature of cultism, it seems, yes, Marty McFly as Mercury and Hermes kind of like an archetype. But I did I did have him there too, But Kuser Peach mentioned his name is Mars though too. Yeah, Martian right, yeah, Mars, Yeah, like war force.
Speaker 3: Kind of this this chaos effect, right, is that what that means is like a chaos effort or cho.
Speaker 5: Any chaos to create change regardless, someone's messenger. I looked at him as a messenger between both worlds. I even looked at it like in the beginning when he plays the guitar, kind of like the like the logos of Thunder, Hermes invents the lyre. So, I mean I did wonder if there was like somewhere a connection with that. He's kind of a trickster again even playing the guitar, that's vibration and sound, you know, to right to the.
Speaker 3: Loudest degree, right, So that's a very trickster element to that.
Speaker 5: Right, Technically, he does go to the future and brings back knowledge. I mean, he knows what's his face's death, So I mean he is somewhere who was going back and forth with bringing knowledge Hermes or I could be wrong about the exact person. He had? What wings on his shoes?
Speaker 3: This guy's got to ask you, right, he's got a skateboard with wings, right.
Speaker 5: He's got a skateboard and a hovering skateboard, so I mean he does kind of got like traveling feet in the sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you about that because that is the hermit real quick with the wings.
Speaker 8: Right, do you know how much? Go ahead, I was just gonna say, because I love sneakers and I have a lot of Nikes. Do you know how much the Marty mcflies are? Dude, don't even fucking.
Speaker 5: Try to.
Speaker 3: But is it isn't Nike. It's a good point because isn't Nike an ancient Greek god as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why I bring it up because I also own the forest Gump running shoes.
Speaker 2: For Gump.
Speaker 8: Right, I won't tell you how much I paid for him. But anyways, Nike is very important because we got like this whole Poseidon Mars chronos and he wears those nikes throughout almost the entire movie except for when he changes it over to the black converse. But anyways, the Marty McFly nikes are like a couple grand They don't even make that style anymore. But anyways, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh one other thing that I had to I mean, Marty McFly, you get the m m you know that's very Masonic. You have McFly, you already have like the fly in there, And this one could be a stretch, but he did find it interesting that in the movie he does get i think aggravated it maybe more than once being called the chicken. Nobody calls me the chicken can.
Speaker 3: Call him red too later, right, So that's another kind of Mars reference.
Speaker 5: Right, And Mercury's animal was a rooster, So maybe that's why they want to be the chicken, because no, a rooster, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So it sounds like they're covering the whole basis of the planetary system here with one character.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, he's gonna he's gonna any any male energy in that cabalistic tree is going to be all him and every female energy and that cabalistic tree. That's probably why you have the girlfriend in the beginning in order for him to my opinion, in order for you to cross the abyss, you have to kind of untangle the feminine energy. That's why he doesn't bang his girlfriend. Now on the other side, if he would have banged his mom things, you know what I'm just saying, like, now you have the total opposite. Like it's just.
Speaker 4: So the hero's journey, this travel through the cabalistic tree, this is all this is all represented by traveling, by traveling through these different planets of his character. Right, he's representing Mercury when one time he's representing you know what was the Purple one?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Was that was that Pluto.
Speaker 5: Saturday?
Speaker 1: But the next point of Braxis too. I was thinking of Braxis with the chicken things.
Speaker 3: Are these are these all the same things though?
Speaker 2: Like the heroes the gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the chickensary travels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's starting from position A you could say, jumps in the Dolorean, then ends up he travels through time but the Wikipedia was very specific to say not through space. There you go, space is there? There's spot right now, spaceball all right there?
Speaker 1: Well one point the one point twenty one gigawatts to charge it is for? So think about I don't know if you know.
Speaker 8: I have that.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you say one point did you say one point twenty one jawats one point.
Speaker 2: Twenty one jigawatts?
Speaker 5: But I need a nuclear reaction to to generate the one point.
Speaker 2: Point I definitely have something on that.
Speaker 3: So before we get to the one point twenty one, Jacob watch what was this a Praxis and chicken business?
Speaker 2: I don't know just when Nick says that's what first came to my mind was a.
Speaker 3: Brax what's the connection there?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with them with a Braxism.
Speaker 8: Because he doesn't want to be called chicken?
Speaker 2: No, no, what is a Braxis? Though, Jim, you want to go on a Braxis?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 6: Broxis is a goetic spirit who's often associated with Saint Peter. If you're looking at it through more like left hand path so falsest and ones like how I used to and so it was, he's like a guardian of gates you could say if he serves the same function in the GOA as Sam Peter doesn't like the normative because they're all a colonel and.
Speaker 2: Chicken colonel he has, he's the chicken headed.
Speaker 6: Right there we got and then he feed our snakes. There we go and he holds his sigil is like a key and like an a and some other things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I remember that left hand path business.
Speaker 1: Remember what he just said about that, because later later, that's going to be something I'm going to talk about later.
Speaker 4: It's the chicken headed snake got eating itself there, right, That's what we're talking about with the braxis.
Speaker 3: Well, not the it's not the That's what I was getting confused with. I couldn't think of the names I was getting them.
Speaker 6: Think just think of him in the positive polarity. So he's like the guardian of the gate. He's standing at Mercury. He the guy has to he has to go through where does he go through? He has to go through a eisode, so he has to pass through the truth through the world. Someone said like the Doctor Brown was the sort of like the working next set it. I was like, there's a tre mantrial link to like the world or the truth.
Speaker 2: With his name is is everything. Emma means everything.
Speaker 6: Everything, so it's everything that we see. So it's that path between like he has to go from householder to like magician. So he's a chicken because he's a householder, meaning that he doesn't know what the outside world is like. But once he's a rooster, the broxis he has to pass through that gate. It's like passing through the gate to adulthood. So he passed exactly.
Speaker 2: Looks like a rooster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're too right, it's like a harder rocket passing through negative space.
Speaker 4: It kind of seems like people are calling him chicken or people are calling him red. It seems like he's popping off like he's a cock. Right, kind of khaky about it.
Speaker 2: Nick's already laughing, not set up, yes to all of that.
Speaker 4: So do we have any Nick does anything else on Martiny McFly before we cruise over to doctor Everything Von Braun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Julie think about twenty one gigawatts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was want to say, I figure we get into that since he's the one point twenty one jigabat guy.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so that's that, That is how he feels this.
Speaker 4: Time machine is through this immense amount of power and and it's, uh, he needs this exit. I think they you know, obviously created through this you know, nuclear reaction with plutonium. But these are all elements of you know, real science, kind of rooted in some science fiction aspects to it, right, and this one point twenty one jigawats is probably rooted in some occultism, right, Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that what I'm here?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know what anybody else got out of it, but I'll just give you kind of my very limited knowledge and what it means to me. Because before, before he says the thing about the jigawats, he sends Einstein into the future, right, and when he gets back, it's one twenty one a M yeah, And then he's as one point twenty one jigawats. And this to me stood out because it's like, why did they one two one one two one? Why they keep using this one to one? And I mean, I just I don't remember was JJ on the Gamatria episode or not.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I'm not the only one Joe.
Speaker 8: No, Okay, So me and Nick were talking about on the Gamatria episode the significance of four and the significance of eight, And there are plenty of eighths in here, but the one point one, right, the one point twenty one is also the four. So I feel like, you know, and they're they're using that over and over again. One point twenty one? Jigawats what one twenty one a m And it's very specific at like to me that that would be something they want to catch your attention. So I don't what you guys get out of that.
Speaker 1: Before I say I'm gonna have Nick go because he's got the Jamatria, I think he might have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what the thing is is it pops up as if I was to go through my notes. Yeah, there was a lot of eights, that is for sure. There was even there was even a picture that I had that even shows an eight. Like one of the roads is like a route or something. It shows out with Marty the frame which.
Speaker 3: When you got there, Bud, we got Hill Street, Hill and Maine.
Speaker 2: Do you have control of this because or do I?
Speaker 3: You got it nice.
Speaker 5: Right there?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And it was obviously very intentional because this is a set. They all did this on right, So.
Speaker 2: This is not like add the numbers three ninety five too, like it's eight eight eight.
Speaker 8: Well, so also also just really quick, the clock tower has a lion on either side or a lion s yeah, and then he lives in lion estate, which is two lions. Yeah, and the lion is Leo, which is the eighth month of the year. So you're getting double eights on the clock tower and double eights on the estate that he lives in.
Speaker 3: So that you're saying.
Speaker 8: Because the lion is Leo the eighth month. So if you look at it, it's eighty eight on the clock tower and eighty eight on lion estates and then one point twenty one jigawatts and one twenty one a m is four and so if you added that, that's eight again. But anyways, a lot of eights, a lot of fours, a lot of a lot of significance on time and numbers for sure, the four for.
Speaker 1: Sure, because it's all of the elements together. And so you're right, yeah, charging it with everything, And think of Emmett. What is he He's everything, He's the universe and and he's the one that's always talking about this for because it makes sense because he's everything so goodness these.
Speaker 5: Lines, yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are some pretty interesting little uh. I mean again, taking into note that this.
Speaker 5: Is all that's a Russian pin.
Speaker 4: This, you know, this is all very well designed, you know, for a purpose here. This is the strange enough, this is I believe this is the same set they use for Gremlins the year prior to yours, prior maybe.
Speaker 8: As far as the Badass I loves.
Speaker 4: Have you watched Gremlins and you watched you know, back to Future, you'd be like, wait a second, I've seen this town square before the but no, these lines are very interesting because you obviously you see him like very prominently between you know, him and Brown in the middle of the clock. And it's a very it's a very scene that you recalled. It gets, you know, very long lasting a scene in your memory.
Speaker 8: I feel like there is a clock at the beginning the very opening scene though, jj of that a guy hanging off of the clock tower, just like that.
Speaker 3: It's it's you got to find an image of that. I'm gonna have to go back and watch it though and find that do it.
Speaker 8: It's in there. It's an opening scene, opening scene.
Speaker 6: It's interesting that errows like it's almost pointing onto like the paths that the magicians should take, like which way he should?
Speaker 1: I know that I have some things that I want to say, but I don't want to say it yet because it'll wreck stuff because we're not there yet.
Speaker 2: But yes, absolutely, or should I wreck it?
Speaker 1: What? Nick?
Speaker 4: Did you have anything else on that pen you were talking about? Excuse me all the what you were talking about? A pin on your slides here? Pin somebody's somebody?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, oh wow, my bad, my bad. Yeah, yeah, that was the pin that I mentioned before. You can't really see it too well, but it is a it's a pin that goes back to uh, some Russian stuff again. It's just when when I get into it, it's just a lot of stuff, rocket stuff jamatria. Uh yeah, let me pull up my notes.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that be word of its Russian rocket stuff? It connects. Besides, it was.
Speaker 5: Something with like art art gallery, okay, yeah, place of Uh. Marty wears a souvenir. It's a souvenir button from the Art and Revolution Soviet art and designed from nineteen seventeen to nineteen thirty five. Exhibition that toured the UK in the late nineteen seventies early eighties, mostly known at Liverpool's Walker Art Gallery.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a weird thing to incorporate in this film, not you think.
Speaker 5: Well, there's tons of like weird Russian shit, so many Easter eggs that was very red on of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you get more more embedding in the communism and the era of the of the times, right, the Ansi communism.
Speaker 5: Mara one thing I can bring up I have in front of me, now, sure if it goes with the seventeen in the eight it's kind of like what I say.
Speaker 3: I'm around a roll with these numbers. Please, yeah, please keep going, all right.
Speaker 5: All right? Yeah, when Marty leaves the house, he is the address. It's sixteen forty six at equal seventeen, and then you can turn that into eight again. Then you also get I don't know what made me think about it, that is a date and I looked that up for like anything to go with ma sonic stuff. And back in October twenties, well October sixteenth, sixteen forty six, going by the old calendar, which would be October twenty sixth, sixteen forty six. Elias Ashmole, who was an A Brosa Crucian too. We've covered him on the Occult Rejects with Absidia Mott, and he got initiated into freemasonry. And that is the very moment Doc and Marty fire up at the Loren. It is October twenty six, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: Interesting, it looks like Marty's address is sixteen forty six.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's why, Yeah, the first yeah, sixty.
Speaker 3: These things are a lot of these things are deeply better than is what you're telling me.
Speaker 5: In sixteen forty six, the Saint John that there was a Masonic Wait, hold on one second, there was one thing that I wanted to just mention. Anything is interesting. Thomas Brown's he has a book that comes out that coins in sixteen forty six, as well coins the word electricity, So the word electricity even comes out in six forty six. And somebody else that I have mentioned multiple times, and I've said about like being able to move you know, spirits of demons through light and crystals. Anthonysius Kircher in sixteen forty six put out a book saying that he thinks that you can project moving images with light.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's very interesting thing because that's really what we're talking about here is the magic through the moving images of light.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, And I should have clarified on my address, it's the real address of the real house.
Speaker 5: So nine three zero throw that might be the happen because I think it does change.
Speaker 2: I think that's just the actual reel at like where they film.
Speaker 4: And I was just looking at that too. How do you write there is the idea of they made a fictional address for these buildings versus the real locations, even the numbers once again, because right, no reality is yeah, well there you go, there you go. That's a good way to look at it too.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and.
Speaker 6: Bringing the polls together. You're layering it, you're using you're choosing a house that has a magic number to begin with. There's lots of houses that do. Then you're going to add in your metafictional very all magicians do this. They kind of create like a fake narrative. We could say it's not that it's a lie, it's just that it's it's like a movie. It's like kind of fictional, so but it's kind of real at the same time because there's like real it's a real underlying truth, like I'm really impressed by everybody. Let me just say, like how good like Nick is, Heidi is, Julia is you are JJ. Like I didn't know any of this coming into this, Like I didn't really have that deep of a thought, but I I and I have to say that the thing about Jupiter that he he keeps saying is really important because there's the sayingbull that the spark, the mercurial element, that the starting point of the prince is the heart of that Jupiter character or the Zeus character, it's the heart of Hesseid. So it has to go through his journey in order to be expansive like lightning, to travel through space, that's the whole thing is and become lightning. Then he reflects off the water like a mirror, and the lightning goes everywhere else and then can energize like everything else.
Speaker 3: There's just so much lightning stuff here, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's some exactly what he said, and then I'm going to say something at that towards the end, and it's gonna all come together exactly what he said. Like that's how I interpreted it anyway. But I like everybody's stuff because it's all different, you know. But it's a duality movie. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think there's a duality to all of it.
Speaker 5: Right, it's right, dre in Hill Valley, you're getting a duality exactly. That's even another thing you November fifth is one of the dates in.
Speaker 4: The movie, right, November fifth, nineteen fifty five was the day. I think that's when we developed the fox capacity.
Speaker 5: Right, that's Guy Folke's day too, right, Oh yeah, Hill Valley matches Guy folks.
Speaker 3: New ship.
Speaker 5: Yes. Well.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned Germany before and Einstein's Freemasons. The Freemason lodge that he was reportedly associated with is the Theodore ding new Hoff number one one.
Speaker 2: One in Berlin, Germany. I thought that was weird.
Speaker 5: Nice, No Hill Valley just even throw in that too, which I thought was weird because as I go along, like when we talk about things all at the Jamatia, as I follow it in my notes, you get a lot of twins stuff coming up, and you even have twin pines. You don't know a lot of stuff. It does match the twins in twin Peaks and two Keys. I thought that was maybe interesting because I think I started getting all right, just real quick. It is the next thing I have anyway at mayor Goldie Wilson. I looked up, you know, Goldie Wilson. His his name matches twin dragons, the Secret Key, and Wilson equals the Joker and the Dragon, and Valley equals like Marty, justter ussr and Caduces.
Speaker 3: How do you like?
Speaker 2: And man the Caducers too.
Speaker 5: You will get an excluppius later on, which is, you know, the same thing, just minus one of the one of the snakes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Also, if you add eleven plus five plus fifty five is seventy one some plus one.
Speaker 5: You get another eight Holy smokes, eleven times eleven one twenty one.
Speaker 4: The eights are really everywhere in this film. I mean it went really hard tocore on that. Huh yeah, old Max, Yeah for sure, shooting Max.
Speaker 2: And I like that.
Speaker 4: I like the Maxing terminology of the I'm trying to the zoo the zoomers. That's more of a zoomer term.
Speaker 6: I feel like, Yeah, but if you're very online, like if you're.
Speaker 3: Is that a keynote term where we talk about that term.
Speaker 6: That's the zemers, but it's it's keeping by millennial Saturday.
Speaker 5: It's cool, yo. I had that stuff on jennermen.
Speaker 3: It kind of cracks me up, right, like the whole idea of Max and you're right this go ahead, nic what we're saying.
Speaker 5: Yes, I didn't throw up. I had that. I finally looked at that stuff with the Jennifer the Jamacho U asked me to talk about. Yeah, that equals in simple of Venus Horus Mason's square tower.
Speaker 2: The fool.
Speaker 5: My phone number is five five five four eight two seven. Now, I mean I just kind of took out the five to five. No, I'm sorry, four eight two three. I took out the five five five because it's like on everything, and the last four would equal seventeen. You can add to eight again, damn. And he lives in Lion the States, and then simple that equals twin and Lion and Hebrew equals Russian.
Speaker 2: Well there the twin pillars, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were back to the duality here too, right, we got the different versions of the mall during from times right with this, like you're saying, Julia with the with the nine to eleven predicted programming aspects to you, you also have the single tower now too, right.
Speaker 8: Well, I was going to say I think this would be a good time if if you could JJ to play my clip. If not, I can. He texted to Nick and see if he can get it pulled up on his But I did email it to you.
Speaker 4: Well, well let's uh, you know, I I'll work on that here. Let's let's start talking about some of your thoughts are on the mall. Well, I get that clip up here for us.
Speaker 1: Please, I mean the twin twin turns to the loan because he's finished the journey.
Speaker 2: He's not he's coming out, he's not going in. So it's completion type. Is it one?
Speaker 8: Thirty four? Am eight as well?
Speaker 2: It's all eight mm hm, there you go.
Speaker 6: But you never reduced You should really never reduce a prime number. I'm not saying you're wrong, it's not. It's not like that. I think you're you're right. It's eight, but it's it's all. It should be seventeen. But Heidi's right, because it is it's showing a different path on the tree, so it's the one plus the thirty four. Thirty four is the number of apotheosis. So you've gone through the whole tree and then you've exactly like Heidi set, you've come back into the kingdom. But the twin pines mall you've split off. You are the hero on the dragon, you are the beast and the hero both and then you've just gone up straight to Tifferi. So you have to the son, which is again to your point about the lions, Julia, like, that's what the symbol is. Leo is the son, so that's why you see that there. So it's like, that's also the beast. That's why it's a noble animal, but it's.
Speaker 2: Also a beast and also the son.
Speaker 1: It is the son doing the journey for the father because he takes his place and kicks him out of his place where he should be because he's the one that gets hit by the car. So therefore, once again, can.
Speaker 8: We just say the fact that George McFly was a peeping creep in.
Speaker 2: To weird, so weird, I have a sexual sext magic. Again, you're getting.
Speaker 4: That's all that gets super creepy, really circumcidering all those aspects.
Speaker 2: It is dark.
Speaker 3: So you're saying there's some sex magic aspects numerology of that, there's some.
Speaker 2: Like actual like outward ones at the end too.
Speaker 1: And with George McFly, I I dare say when we get to him, it'll make a lot more sense. I'm gonna hold onto it so I don't mess you guys up because we're going to play the clip.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if Nick said this, but maybe he is the fool.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to take a moment on that clip because I couldn't quite download, but I didn't forward.
Speaker 3: He can handle it. My connections to the moment and the file was too big.
Speaker 8: Can I text?
Speaker 5: I got it right now?
Speaker 8: Oh perfect? If you can, if you'll, if you're able to a play, that would be super helpful. It wouldn't it wouldn't. Let me share it all on my end.
Speaker 1: I can say one thing, why we're going and talking about this about George. If you guys want so, I truly.
Speaker 3: Believe done with everything von Braun here is ever telling me?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think okay, the whole thing, that's just the whole the whole film is you can consider like a von Braun Parson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: Even this image that you pulled up, it's call a sick exactly like what Nick said, Most people don't pick up the purple density I've been on. Most people don't. They'll associate black like deep black, but there's actually a flashing blue and a purple there.
Speaker 5: Purple purple is basically saturn.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's a right when nix that, like, that's like that's more deep knowledge, Like most people wouldn't say that, they would say black whatever. So that's what I mean going like a little more. You'd have to have a little more magic knowledge maybe to like pick that specific thing rather than just pick Like if you're picking from a book, you're going to pick black because that's what the books would tell you. But if you're picking from experience, you'd pick purple with the flashing gold and the lightning in between, because that's like the luminosity.
Speaker 8: Do you think that it's significant The mayor's name is Goldie whatever whatever, Goldie Wilson Wilson, Yeah, Goldie Wilson. Like because you mentioned the J. C. Penny and like the other stuff and then like the mayor's name is Goldie.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 8: Could be also inspired by Marty because Marty says, oh, you should run for mayor, So it's like he impacted that outcome as well.
Speaker 4: His he had a very tost Gump experience. You know before zamkas Is Forest Gump. I mean, Marty McFly did a lot lot of fun. Yeah, we're saying, Jen apologize, I stepped on it.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, that's okay. I just think that that was a really interesting point Julia made, like about the mayor, and then Nick said, like a bunch of amazing points about the mayor's name, like the double keys. That's very Saint Peter, Like we're talking about a braxis. Part of his sigil is a key. Saint Peter holds the double keys, but there was actually more than two keys to get into the gate of habit in a more esoteric greeting. So that's really interesting, right, And so yeah, maybe he's like the he's the grand master of the town. He's like the grand master mason of their little lodge in the middle of wherever they are. So that's what I would see him as. He's the tifferatic in nature. He's a thirty three even has like his one of his billboards had magic numbers. I don't remember what it was. I'm sure Nick wrote it in his notes, but I just I that's like immediately what I thought, Like Goldie Wilson tifferatic, like, Okay, he's going to be the boss, but he was projected outwards so that it was like a very I consider this film like very plus ultra, like it's very like magicians wrote it. Magicians kind of inserted their little you know, little like little tricks and interesting little points to the East Eggs as I do you call them. That's a perfect way to describe it. So they inserted it in and they're like, oh, how deep? How many layers can you go? Because interestingly, this is considered a perfect film, like there's no technical errors. The editing is considered like really really good, right, So it's a perfect Herman nutic to carry the magicians East Eggs Seeds forward into the future, because what travels through space and time but flashing light and moving images?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I got I finally got your video cueued up here, Julia. I was able to finally download it here. My connection got better.
Speaker 5: But I just coarting it. I couldn't get it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get I got not have to share it from a different app.
Speaker 4: But do we have any more commentary here on some of the this George mc flaud Before we jump into that.
Speaker 2: Oh George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have lots on George, but I can wait until you know it's we got them up right now. Okay, I just think that George, there's a couple of things that were Easter eggs that I found, and that's that. He he mentioned that he was a left handed person, but he's writing right handed for some most of it. And they used to push this on people because it was very seen as negative. And I dare say this whole thing is about how George's life is going to be changed if he continues on right hand path or the left hand path right, and they're forcing him to be on the right hand path, but we don't really.
Speaker 2: Know if that's what he would decide.
Speaker 1: And so we also have his name means earthworker or farmer, and or it means works with the dirt, which we get back to Adam. Adam means ready we get into the whole Adam, you know Mason type stuff there when we're talking about creation. So where George is concerned, I think it's pretty interesting that eventually, when he's had enough of enough and he punches the guy, he does it with his left hand, even though he's been using his right hand.
Speaker 2: The whole time, and so it's yeah, and then what happens is he goes home.
Speaker 1: And also we have to remember the lightning path is a direct ascension and it's fast and it works, but also it's not always the best way. It's very magical. It's very left hand path to choose lightning, and you go back and his life is completely not hard anymore. He's got all the comforts which would be very Luciferian, very left hand pathy, like, okay, you know, it's much better now. Now he's bossing people around. Now he's the boss of his own universe, and he's chosen that one thing changed everything for George, that punch.
Speaker 3: Sure, so I can go on left handed path.
Speaker 2: Hum, that's how I felt about it.
Speaker 6: Interesting, that was an incredible point. I have to say, like, honestly, I didn't touch on it all, but it's like sounds so obvious when Heidi's singing, and I'm like, oh fuck, why did I Why did I.
Speaker 2: Had help with the punch? But the thoughts were mine on the rest.
Speaker 4: I think the folks of the chat and the interwews you agree with you. How that's an excellent point.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I think that that's all, you know.
Speaker 1: And so when we think about Marty, why is he the one going through this path right because he took the Dad's place. We're back to isis what happens with Horace is the son is the father, and the father is the son.
Speaker 2: The son is the recreation of the father.
Speaker 1: So he takes over the journey to fix it for him because he's too much of a goofball really to do this right, Like he's just not doing it correctly.
Speaker 2: So the son is fixing it all the way.
Speaker 1: And then he ultimately gets the choice with the hit and he chooses which way he goes there, and then his whole life is completely changed after that.
Speaker 6: So that's fascinating when to look at that, and he's able to reconcile sort of the changes in his life. So he's like the true hermetic character of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they're one and the same because you know, the son is the father for a brief time until he returns to reality, which is why it's not reality because because it's you know, he's fixing past.
Speaker 4: So what's the show on what's the show on the background here? It's a good question from Dolan Ferguson. It's it's Ralph Cramton, right and the honeymooner's right.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I can't e would tell.
Speaker 3: Doesn't Ralph always want to send his wife to the moon?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I think so. Yeah, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Always send his wife to the moon. I mean it's a little domestic violence, but I mean he's always trying to send his wife to the moon by hitting her, right.
Speaker 6: Heid he said a really great plan about how like, yeah, he's recifying the past. She didn't use that exact phrase, but it does exactly what she I mean, we're all speaking the same language, that's what she's talking about. You bring both hands into synthesis. You're fixing the sins of the father. Yes, it is in the dream of the magician, dream of the you know, person traveling. We're saying Marty, So it's like in his dream. But for the even in that dream, he is the he is those people. That's starchromatically correct. That sounds weird.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, No, that's a good No, I'm appreciate. That's a good point there. I just want to one cavet on the show.
Speaker 2: So that was the show.
Speaker 4: Later when he goes back in nineteen fifty five, the one there with George McFly. We see in the background him watching nineteen eighty five is Science Fiction Theater, which was a show from nineteen fifty five. It was his favorite show apparently as a child or whatever they're you know, as a teenager. So it's a little you know, it's a little interesting, right, little the show in the background is Science Fiction Theater.
Speaker 3: And then again they're doing some you know that more space stuff, right, more.
Speaker 6: Space space yep, not that more many though.
Speaker 1: No, Masony Mason's and a cold tea today.
Speaker 4: So do we have anything else here on mister McFly and before we kind of go over some of the esoteric aspects and the cold aspects of the journey that they go on here.
Speaker 1: No, But I have a funny little piece because you know, I love JFK so much when he goes back to the Ronald reg thing, he and he blows Doc's mind and he's like, well, who's the president then? And he's like Ronald Reagan and he and he says, why you have got an actor? Like does he need to look good on TV? That's a hat tip to JFK because JFK once time got on a speech. Yeah, and he was like, I'm just gonna win because I look good.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because I have that clip right here, Roddy doc you gotta believe.
Speaker 5: Me, then tell me scuture boy, who's President of the United States in nineteen eighty five, Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 11: Ronald Reagan the actor's doc you gotta believe me, then tell me.
Speaker 2: I think that all.
Speaker 4: I think that also ties into the Donald Trump aspects that we see that introduced back to the future too, and kind of that kind of predictive nature as I was referring to, of where do these ideas come from? But that is an interesting aspect of JFK toospective.
Speaker 8: Did you notice when Marty gets to nineteen fifty five and he's walking through Towns school where the movie that's on it the movies is a Ronald Reagan No shit, well I know what one it.
Speaker 5: Is when they get yeah, yeah, yeah, it's up on the Yeah. The first thing, Yeah, what what you just said?
Speaker 1: Up on?
Speaker 8: The movie zooms in on it. Yeah, it says Ronald Reagan and it has.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's a meta movie. Before the meta movie, I never really thought about it like that because this never really gets considered to be like a meta film. The first meta film was Thesis, which is a Spanish film from like nineteen ninety five. So we're talking about like pretty late like past this film. But this film really actually has it all. It's really telling you. It's like everything's not in a wink to the outside reality, to the outside world. So it's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I totally agree, And uh, I think that's a good point. It's good jumping off point for the video that that Julian wants to share with this here, which I've I've kind of keyed it down here. It's the name of the video a Paul Julia, but I've kind of keyed it down to these aspects of what we're just talking about there and the twin pines, mall the nine to eleven predicted programming.
Speaker 3: I am familiar with this clip?
Speaker 2: Is is this true?
Speaker 3: Stream media?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 3: Who originated this this clip?
Speaker 8: So Colby found it and he talked about it on his podcast, which is where this clip is from. If we can't play the whole thing, that's fine because I can sum it all up however much we watch. If we don't get the rest of it, I can sum it up. But the video that is in this clip is no longer available. It got removed. You can't find it on YouTube, you can't find it anywhere. So that's why I had to get the clip from his podcast episode, because you can't even go find the actual clip itself. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it had been.
Speaker 4: It had been memory hold with the way Houdini here because that, yeah, I think that was true stream media.
Speaker 3: That made that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they've removed it from everywhere interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I think there's some great points brought up in here with even additional layering of this whole you know, this whole nine to eleven twenty towers business, right, you know again, it's a I don't know if I don't know if that's the true stream media. The name, the name of that one, well, I don't remember all these names, too many names, but yeah, I have come across this clip. But it is interesting the would memory hole it there, right, because it's almost like it provides validity to the fact that there's something way way deeper.
Speaker 3: Going on here.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, do we have anything other commentary there before we start the clip. I think you were gonna say something.
Speaker 5: God, I think should already move with my notes. Uh, yeah, there was something I was gonna say about George mcflight, about the stuff that does.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, George mcflight again when you get I've already mentioned dragon in keys his name equals three keys and wood dragon, and George does equal magician, pineal, Rose and Saturnalia. Yeah, Lorraine his mother and his Lorraine his mother's name equals Kronos.
Speaker 4: And there's the what's you know, is there any reference to the cross of the Lorraine with the name with the use of the name Lorraine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because if if to go with what Heidi had pointed out, like it's it can be also translated as the Queen. So Lorraine is also a region in France, so all of like people with that name that would have originated in that region of France. So yeah, it's like a very templar Rosicrucian, you know, very like it's a very magician's nod to something like wing Wain, Like look over here.
Speaker 1: Well, and to your point, Nick put to the pineal the twin pines, I mean, we've got pines, pine cones, I neil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's all gonna be president.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the twin pines. That's very that's very much a nod of that. Huh, with the pine cones.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say that pine cone.
Speaker 4: All right, Well on that day, we'll we'll uh, we'll get started here on this journey on this video. Maybe I gotta get some sound going for us here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't think the sound is coming true.
Speaker 3: Is the sound not coming through?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Shoot, I was afraid of that. Well can you walk through it with your analysis? Why we watched the visual Julia?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you mind tell us what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: She muted.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I can definitely do that. If you back it up to the beginning, we can speak through the whole eight minute thing in like two seconds, because I can break it down for you myself. But yeah, take it all the way back and I'll tell you when to fast forward it or whatever. So this guy is basically talking about how Back to the Future is predicting the nine to eleven terif attacks, and he starts with this letter because in the background here, if you can see us, he's writing this letter to Doc Brown, there's this there's a sign in the back with the big nine on it, and it's just that same intersection.
Speaker 3: With the was that an eight? Was that that eight? And three? The same one we saw the four next bloods.
Speaker 5: I thought I was the ship, putting the ship in my nose.
Speaker 8: Well, this right here he's saying like twin pines and actually the the terrorist attack with the twin pines, and if you flip the time upside down, it's nine to eleven. And so we got nine eleven at Twin Pines Mall with the terrorist attack, and then the pines are representing the towers whatever. And then at the end of the movie it's lone Pine representing the single what do they call it, the One World Tower.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, Yeah, trade Center.
Speaker 8: And then again Doc Brown on his clock, he sends ay into the future at one nineteen. That's another nine to eleven. But in the second back to the future, they got the twin Pines on the TV and they changed the channel and it immediately becomes a visual of the twin Towers right there. Yeah, so it's like there tin pines just like in the first one. Then it goes to the twin towers. This is supposed to be in twenty fifteen, right into the future, and the he's shown the nine to eleven thing again, the terrorist.
Speaker 2: Attacks the Libyans.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, and he talks about how this guy right here, I think it's George McFly. He's hanging upside down right oh, in the Statue of Liberty Torch, which also is like the New York reference with the twin towers there. But uh, is it George McFly in the second one that's hanging upside down in this scene?
Speaker 3: I can't remember, or is it market it's George, but it's not Crispin Glover.
Speaker 2: It is George the character Georgeman flaw right.
Speaker 8: So if you look at it from his perspective, basically with him hanging upside down, he'll flip it and it'll show like this is a projection of the towers falling in back to the future too.
Speaker 3: But if you act Terio hangman, is that what you said?
Speaker 2: M h it's very.
Speaker 8: But if you speed it up just a little bit, because we already talked about this part, it's doing towers Da Da DA nine to eleven hanging upside down.
Speaker 5: We talked about all you know, the Libyans where the Pharaohs like military. I did not know that, yes, yeah, yeah, And and in this uh, this bit, I just all since you know, waiting for it fast forward, they do they do, they do specify it's in AK forty seven and they said damn Russian guns or some shit like that, because I do have tons of stuff from points to Russia. So I'm even trying to show that with this part too.
Speaker 8: So in this part he's talking about how it says tower strike on the newspaper, tower struck, like twin towers, tower struck, and how in this scene it cuts it off, but it goes nine eleven with the fire nine one one, and then in the background is the all seeing eye, that is that is looking at them. And so Robert Zemeckis, this is the date when they go back into the future, right, October twenty for twenty fifteen. So Robert Zemeckis would later go on to direct a film called The Wire October twenty first, twenty fifteen, about a guy stringing a wire between the twin towers and walking across it. So he's literally referencing the date of the movie he's going to make in twenty fifteen, So from nineteen eighty five Back to the Future twenty fifteen when he comes out with the Wire on the day that he put in Back to the Future, Too, is another movie about the World Trade Center, which.
Speaker 4: Is wild because they made a documentary when the dude did that at the time, in the late seventies, right after they built the trade centers, he made a documentary about it, I believe, right, And so like.
Speaker 8: In Back to the Future, they're like, what's with the wire? What's with the wire? Talking about the wire from the clock tower to the Dolorean, and then Roberts Mechis goes on to make a movie called The Wire about a guy string and a wire between the twin towers and walking across it right the Walk. Yeah, it's called And the craziest part about it is actually the way that he dresses the character in the Walk is the last outfit Marty McFly has on right here, it'll show it. Yeah, So Marty McFly has on the black leather jacket, the red shirt, and I don't know, I guess like some kind of blue jeans or something. Literally, that's the exact outfit that he puts on the guy in the Walk Twin Times.
Speaker 3: Gordon levitt Man, that's jg L. What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: I never I never really liked him after ten Things I Hate about You.
Speaker 4: He's definitely ancient alien cargo cult. You know, heard rock from Son he plays in the Batman films.
Speaker 8: But yeah, so, I mean, it's it's literally kind of like this weird Twin Towers pictive programming thing between the first two Back to the Future movies and then a movie he literally directed exactly thirty years later to the date and Back to the Future too. October twenty first, twenty fifteen, he releases another movie about the Twin Towers.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it's just wild.
Speaker 8: You wonder how much of this is purposeful?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And it also kind of makes me wonder where does where does ideas come from? And how does time work? Because how does that get plan to do all those things?
Speaker 8: Like how did he know in nineteen eighty five to talk about October twenty first, twenty fifteen about a movie he hadn't even made yet, And.
Speaker 4: How does he know that some looney tune French fella is going to go to a trapeez act on top of the Twin Towers Back in seventy eight.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, you can't plain these things.
Speaker 6: I feel like, well maybe he can. Maybe that's an interesting.
Speaker 3: Way to I'm open to it. I'm open to it.
Speaker 8: Maybe how that news he's got a doc brown of his.
Speaker 6: Own somewhere, right, Maybe that's what it is, because like one of the masteries of time is the knowledge of your own astrological chart, so that that's demarcations of time in space, right, like very practical demarcations of time and space. So someone but there's also the idea of the magician who's going to like plan in the future like every what we call chrono poetic where we put like the seed, like he plans the seed in the film, and then he's like, I'm going to see this work to completion because like I've never even heard of that movie with like Gordon love It or whatever his name is, Like I've never heard of it. I've never seen it, and I'm I like a lot of Kenos. So I'm not saying that I know all the films, so I'm just saying that it's like it seems very forgettable. So I'm saying that, yeah, maybe he manifested it, but like what was it's just like some film about the why, right, Like he can, he can do the great work, but what is he really like bringing forth into reality.
Speaker 1: When we're talking about von Braun in space and all that too, and time travel.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying, like that gets weird.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said. I'm glad you said manifesting also on top of the von Braun stuff, which I think is just very fascinating. That is, you know that this is all invited with again the whole Parsons relationship, right, but with regard to the reality. And Simon went, not like, well where are these ideas coming from? You know, is somebody are they? Are they manifesting some of these ideas.
Speaker 3: Through some sort of you know, external sources communicating these soon you know, a plan or even the ideas generally through these rituals.
Speaker 6: The space stick right as we call it, the space stick right right, it's very like me and like exactly like what Heidi's been saying the whole time. It's like it's a sleeping God and he has to be erect to travel through space. So the rocket is like the perfect vehicle, very heck a lot right to travel through space and to penetrate your mother because the sepherer actually are feminine in quality. It's kind of an interesting way to think about it too. It's like exactly what Marty is doing in the whole film. It's like, is he going to because it comes pretty close. It's like gets very weird. Jen I liked on that one. So do we have any any notes here on this the odometer run there? Because it all seems to be rooted in the eights again?
Speaker 5: Huh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh you have it up on the screen. I'm sorry it was the notes, Yeah, yeah. I thought that was interesting, like when when they're uh because we were talking about like the male and the Libyans, it made me think about the odometer when he went to go jump and he you know, did you again you have the eight on there? You have thirty three oh six. I do find it interesting if you leave it up, though, it does change as he's driving somehow it goes backwards the bottom's ninth.
Speaker 3: Interesting and then what do you mean, well, the mileage goes backwards? Huh yeah, wow, is.
Speaker 5: That even at the time travel? I don't know, thirty three and then it goes back to thirty three oh six and you can see the two seven right there also, and then this is zero eight.
Speaker 2: Is this after or before?
Speaker 5: That's before he jumps. That's before he jumps.
Speaker 1: So he goes back, okay, and then he fixes everything. If you look backward on that, if you add the numbers on the on the other picture with the odometer, it goes back to a one on the bottom. Back to what I was saying on the completion. It's on the other a dometer on the changed one. When they fix it.
Speaker 5: When when he hits you know, when he crosses over, you remember how like he hits a scarecrow in that guy's property. Hey, yeah, yeah, scarecrow equals as scluppy as and Francis Bacon masonry. And the letters nine to eleven and April eighth and April eight is also the first writing of the book of the Law. The speed, the speed win hitting the scarecrow, you'll see on the screen is like, h if I let me see if I can move over.
Speaker 3: If you don't have that, bring it up.
Speaker 5: But right there he hits it at seventy seven. Seventy seven is Canduce's valley. Jester USSR silly.
Speaker 8: Damn Nick, I wouldn't expecting you.
Speaker 2: To hit me with that one.
Speaker 5: And then when he's leaving, you'll hear at some point in the movie, Doc says, uh, he was at mister Peabody's house. And Doc does say at some point he's like, the guy was supposed to be building a pine farm. I wonder why he never did. And as yes, and as he's leaving Peabody's yard, you hear him yell, you killed my pines.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: That's why I never got built, because Marty ran it over.
Speaker 8: I think that's also why it goes from twin pines to lone Pine, because Marty runs over just the one and then there's only one left stand ding Well.
Speaker 1: And he also fixes his dad's life and then completes the wholeness of the whole thing, so it changes.
Speaker 4: To one like he was a loser and becomes a successful author who's kind of a winner there when he comes.
Speaker 3: Back right after all that, Yeah, yeah, I like, I like, I like you picked up on all the rotary signs. And this is when you go into a town. I always folks, you know, if you get to a town, you see all these signs. When you pull into a town, that's who runs that town and he runs Hill Valley, right, the Lions.
Speaker 8: I'm surprised that the Masons aren't on there because all of the town signs in Oklahoma have the Masons on them, is it not?
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, they are the Lions Club and the Rotary Club.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess I was talking about right then, the old compass one the compass.
Speaker 6: What if what if the person to draft what Julius saying, what if the person making the film is a Mason?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm That's what I'm saying. That's that's that's the one, that's the will.
Speaker 6: They don't need to put the this, They don't need to put the sigil on the thing because they're wearing it.
Speaker 4: They also don't want to flag their own business necessarily too so symbolical, so overtly right, And it's kind of a to me, it almost seems like a nod, like, hey, the Masons aren't involved. They're trying to a trickster nod, right, because they're not including the sign on on the Hill Valley sign right, the symbol.
Speaker 5: And real quick I could actually connect all these to freemasonry.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: Gustaf Laura ate it wrong. Was one of the Rotary Cubs for founders. He was a Mason. The National Range founder Oliver Kelly was a Mason and used those ties to recruit farmers after the Civil War. Daniel Carter Beard, boy Scout pioneer who helped launch Campfire Girls, was a Mason as well. The Grange borrowed in It's an explicit harvest degree system from Masonic Virtual Handbook. Future Farmers of America built its opening and closing ceremony on the scene Orfiso pole format used the Masonic lodges. The American Legion has a short initiatory right and nineteen nineties Fraternal survey noted some posts whose memberships were entirely Masonic. So like what that's getting at is, basically some American Legion places were only like Masons. Basically that were numbers. Many small Kawanas or Optimist clubs rent local Masonic holes to do things. The civic freemasonries nineteenth century stress on philanthropy and networking inspired the progressive era in the servicing clubs, which was the Kawanas, the Optimists, and the Rotary. The Kawanis International sometimes uses Masonic lodges. The Rotary International will sometimes use Masonic lodges, and one of the founders, Gus Lore, was a Mason and uh Nazi Germany. I mean the American Legion again also has initiatorial things for that, the Grange, the Agricultural Degree, the Optimist International will also rent out meson like places to do their things at. So they were all either like somehow one of the founders was involved, they're renting that space, or they're actually including some of their initiatory stuff into their crap, every single one of them. I didn't cover the j c's. I actually forgot that that was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the j didn't cover this.
Speaker 5: I didn't throw the j c's in there. But I mean, that's who the fuck was in the j c's that killed count clown.
Speaker 8: Killer John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the j Yeah, there's something weird with that.
Speaker 3: He was National jay C of the Year, wasn't he. That's why he got photographs with Roslynd Carter.
Speaker 2: I believe yes, he was.
Speaker 8: That was in Program to Kill. Actually, Dave McGowan wrote about that. There was common it was McGowan. There was a comment that popped up. I don't remember. I think the user name was oak Tree sixty nine.
Speaker 3: I fine, you must see this one right here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, I don't know if they noticed this, because they say twin Pines Loan Pine upside down, V.
Speaker 2: And W and the terrorists were in a V W bug van or.
Speaker 8: Whatever they call him, of old swaggen hippie van, you know, which I thought was an interesting selection.
Speaker 2: And you actually.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you actually see that same van at the end of the movie when they're blasting off where we're going we don't need roads, that same van is parked on this on the street in front of the mcflyes household.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was interesting too.
Speaker 4: Here's a great that is very interesting. Here's a great comment about Darth Vader making that scene. And they're right when he does the the alien you know, invasion into his father's bedroom there in nineteen for there's nuclear suit.
Speaker 8: He mixes it with Star Trek too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it goes back again to all these you know rockets, the nast of the von Braun, the ancient alien cargo cult stories you knew of the you know, long time ago in a galaxy far far away with Star Wars, right, couldn't get any more incent alien than that. That's awesome. Stuff, though I appreciate the comments on those things as well. Did you have any any more points here on these slides?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, I just want to say that Julia made a realated comment and I also noticed that comment that you pulled up JJ, because it's very The whole film is very plus ultray. Even Hill Valley, it's like two poles of a magnet with a bridge between. Then you have the valley, the point of the star coming down, very eastern star right riving into manifestation. That's seventeen the seventeenth path of Kabbala Venus into your soad, it's coming into formation. So you're drawing like the Venus down the wealth, you know, all the magic that is that is light really and you're drawing it in. So it's something really interesting about like what everybody's saying, and just like the kind of meta narrative of the whole film, because you could also say that they're kind of telling you that, yeah, they use we use plutonium. This is our cover story. But then when he goes back in the past, he has to use lightning. So they're saying you can actually recreate it totally on your own through lightning, because like what Heidi said, it's all the dream, right, So the plutonium was just the trial in that time and space, but once they moved through time into a different space, they used a different method. I don't know, there's something really metaphysically interesting now that we're all talking about this, because I honestly did not catch all of this that I'm saying. So don't like like this is just like free range me just totally.
Speaker 3: Well, that goes conversations, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to the two pines splitting apart because they go on the journey together to try and fix the dad's life. Like I've said, it's linear the whole time. And then as he returns, he's the only one returning to the one back to one, same with the speedometer going back. It went to one when you added him. So I think, I mean, for me, it's a hero's journey all of this, you know, Greek stuff. But I mean I see every other point too.
Speaker 6: So yeah, he's the true he's like doing the Joe. I'll make a warming joke, Heidi. For you, he's the Joseph Smith of the journey.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It travels through the arc. That's what the DeLorean is it's his arc, right, Yeah, so like he puts in the plutonium. Like you said, Pluto is kind of like the Dead Father, the corpse of the Father, maybe you could say. And so they spend it, so they spend his seed and then they wind up with nothing. So he kind of like burns out the arc. And then he asks to go get his friend who's the god of infinite giving Jupiter Zeus, and yes, rectify it.
Speaker 1: With lightning, yes, exactly, and then they win against Kronos in time. And then at the end when when they come back, well, I don't know if you want me to tell this now or well I was going to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can if we want to wrap up the storyline before we get into the actual time traveling device here the Delorian, before we you know, I'm going to close up some stuff around the DeLorean subject. But if you want to finish up the the cult stuff we've seen in the narrative, that's great.
Speaker 1: So when they re enter, when he comes back through, you'll see him come in and the scene she showed with the fire makes a piscey sign as they're.
Speaker 2: Coming through, and then on top of it, up in the cinema.
Speaker 1: Area, you'll see green lights and and it's glowing, so you know, with the green and the heart chakra re entrance. And then on the town theater when they come back, you'll see the movie has changed to an American orgy.
Speaker 2: It's a sex film, so sex magic.
Speaker 1: And then to the other side of it, it has Jesus saves signs and all these salvation signs. So there was his choice to go either again right right hand path, left hand past sex magic. Are you gonna be the magician of your own life and creation or are you gonna, you know, put your faith in something else? And then it's it's surrounding the hole that he comes like, yeah, so that's.
Speaker 2: What I saw.
Speaker 4: I didn't catch the I didn't catch the maybe title with with that, that is very much a reference to such things as sex magic, which is interesting. So back to for Reacerman real quick, you just spawned a thought of mine. For Reackerman, he was a literary agent for ed Wood, you know, uh kind of a He was the pioneer of exploit exploitation films, which was largely blow Yeah, so he uh.
Speaker 8: You know, there you go with these the one from the Johnny Depp movie.
Speaker 4: That's the precise same one, and again Depth depths deeply involved in the neo process and the processes who popular popularized exploitation films in the seventies, such as Processed Church member John Waters, Hollywood director m hmm.
Speaker 8: Isn't it crazy how it's like literally every time with each new episode, I learn a plethora of fucking information.
Speaker 3: That's why I listen.
Speaker 4: I listened to all of a cult rejects when we get together, because I I know things when we're talking about I'm like, I always pick up other things I didn't know when I re listened to it too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you select.
Speaker 4: Very So I'll just say, now that we're talking about that scene, what are your thoughts on the hobo?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Jen.
Speaker 6: No, it's just a super cabalistic image, and it actually fits really well with our discussions on Mormon and magic because it really is like a very good nuts oc color. But then there's also a quality of green that can be hoed. This is where a lot of people get confused, because there's like a blue green quality also there. So it can either be described as like emerald with light passing through, but it can also be described as blue green like turquoise, but that's really the reflection of Hesse. That's how it's described. So it's interesting because that's kind of the hermitic journey of the whole film, right, So it's kind of in one image, it kind of relays a hero's journey, like does he go through the mother the diamond into the splendors of light? Or does he travel through the fire into the path of the Father.
Speaker 4: And so you're saying he's kind of a messenger then, because I was thinking, this guy's kind of a messenger between all these worlds.
Speaker 3: He's always run into this d town.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: And then in that by the cinema, it's a clearer green instead of a turquoise green. It's more of a brighter green where you can see the American Orgy sign and the Jesus Saves and all that signs.
Speaker 2: And also we've got Biff before we leave him out, like Hiram a Biff.
Speaker 4: Well, then I was going to close out with Biff once we're done with the storyline here, because he ties it into the stuff with the Glorian after when we talk the Glorian stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to mention that and that the brother when you look at the photo, when they're looking at the picture of them disappearing, the brother's wearing a Disney Mickey Mouse shirt.
Speaker 2: I just had to say that since we've been talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's the m M right, Mickey Mouse, Marty mcfla.
Speaker 2: And that's all I have. I'll be quiet now. Sorry I nerded out on this.
Speaker 4: That's great, that's great now I like it. Do we have any other closing commentary on the journey that he took before we start closing out with biff In in the DeLorean?
Speaker 5: Oh, Delorian, I have some stuff I could talk about real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do the Delorium. We'll roll it into fifteen and how does that sound? Yeah, and we'll call and and we'll call it in here after that.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What uh?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on Delorian?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 5: Oh, the DeLorean? Well, I mean it's more like silver, so I kind of put that more with mercury, like kind of like quicksilver symbolic of the albedo stage in alchemy. It's plowered by powered like Heidi had even mentioned before, the plutonium Pluto god of the underworld.
Speaker 3: And what was the why situation? With the fox capacitor. What was the significance there in to me?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's the shape of the rising beast. And uh, when you're doing the l v X.
Speaker 13: Formula and uh you're interesting, Yeah, when you're actually Yeah, when you're doing a ritual, there's certain things that you make a y and uh yeah, it's supposed to supposed.
Speaker 3: To be of some regards what you're saying.
Speaker 5: It's something that you will make when you're doing actual and then I have I mean it needs one point twenty when jigawatts, I just found it interesting with eleven times eleven does get that, you know, very giantus like or double poles or twin pines. I guess again, I don't know. Yeah, uh again, uh, stainless still body kind of uh you know even that look purifying mercury stage reflex reality a mirror or a portal I did I mean, maybe going too far, but even with the wings opening up, it's very like a scar blike or you know, the soul.
Speaker 3: The gold the gold wing style.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's very unique, very neat even I mean and to all automobiles, that's not a very common feature, right, So what do you think the the nature of that is, as far as the cultism goes, I.
Speaker 5: Have like horses ring or rings, the Egyptian like solar, the solar discu scowlike kind of resurrection.
Speaker 2: That's even a fallen angel, even fallen angel type, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that would that would coming back. Yeah, that would make sense. Yeah, yes, exactly, yeah, totally. Uh, the plutonium core against Pluto when you give the descendant to the yeah, and then the flex capacitor, the y shaped sigil. Again, I think the rising beast, and I've always like I said that, I think the beasts without a leash is.
Speaker 4: Pretty much just like electricity on its own, right, right, that's very That's an interesting way to look at that. I guess it looks like the etymology of DeLorean is related to these hills right the hillside it says, think of think of what you just.
Speaker 2: Said, Nick, electricity on its own. That's exactly what the.
Speaker 5: Lightning was, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I didn't need the plutonium. It was on its own.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And you see that supposedly that that amount of energy does equal electric bolt. I don't know if that's true or not. Hmm, yeah, yeah, I didn't even another thing. Uh, to ma sonic. The eighth letter is H, you know, and you do see that a lie, like with the number eighty eight, that would be like h H again and that you're not even going to touch so much with hal Hitler. But I would even say that would be like maybe the the double pillars and like the pines again, the twin pines, like just showing like double double stuff, and even the twin towers. I even thought that that might have somehow fit in there. That's a little just happy to be in my face. Yeah, No, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Sick because you're doubling the blessings from mercury, from Hoe to Hasset. That's exactly what you're doing. You're throwing the lightning at the ocean, staying and stubbling and stubbling double a double a double eight. Right, But it's really a reflection. So are you're gonna transmute the water? Like you were saying about alchemy because the film is extremely outchomical, like everything in the film, even flux. Flux can be alchemically linked to hod or Hoke mo is it is it before it's used or after it's used? Because actually you can reconstitute flux, So that's another really interesting thing. I also nested an image of that of the deity with the serpent, which reminds me of that image that Nick makes, like the why because it he also makes that, And then you can also explain it with like the serpent crown behind him, it's like kind of exploding into view and his body is blue, so it's kind of stainless, kind of adamantine. You could say. It's interesting. I think that you can make a case that, like their God is really space. However you want to conceptualize that.
Speaker 1: What if it's like the father's son too, Like what if it's representing the two that become one because the kid goes home.
Speaker 5: That's why I think I have that Marty has the yellow and the yellow. It's some points in my opinion, if you look at Marty in the street and look at a red car, it is an orange kind of looking vest that really read the orange and hod and then the blue. The blue clothes shows the prince in the king. At the same time.
Speaker 1: On sex, sex sex power too with orange right passion, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So why do y'all think they? Aside from these are all great details, why do you think they chose this car? I mean, they said it was kind of because it's futuristic look, and I guess I can buy that to a certain extent, but I would.
Speaker 8: Say it's futuristic looking, especially with the doors opening like that.
Speaker 4: But I definitely lookistic. But why couldn't they just, you know, church up another car. That the only what I'm getting as this is a very unique automobile. And not only that was John Dolorian was not like they chose this car after a time where he was already he just got acquitted of those cocaine trafficking charges, right this is nineteen eighty four, just gets.
Speaker 3: Acquitted, so he, you know, right when the movies just about long.
Speaker 4: So that means they wrote the film while he's on trial for cocaine trafficking charges.
Speaker 2: And to cart me question enough just very.
Speaker 8: JJ you cut out.
Speaker 4: Oh shoot, yes, So I was saying, it's very bizarre circumstances. John Delorian's on trial while they're writing this film and getting ready to start filming it. It's on trial for cocaine trafficking charges that he's on trumped up charges by the FBI and the DEA. So they set him up for these things on a sting operation. He gets acquitted, but he gets acquitted just shortly before they start filming. But meaning they used a vehicle of a dude who's on trial for cocaine trafficking charges in a vehicle. He only made nine thousand of them, which I had already seesed production, so just it seemed like an odd vehicle choice to me.
Speaker 8: Well, so you know what the last name Delarean means.
Speaker 2: Hill Thought apparently, which is wild man from the Hills.
Speaker 8: Yeah, from the Hills Hill Valley. That's that's why I put that in my notes.
Speaker 5: But I mean, oh, I just.
Speaker 3: Tell that in the chatam I'm again, But no, that's great stuff, Julia.
Speaker 5: JJ, real quick before you move on. Uh, I thought of the mirroring with the the Larean forgot like the first thing of my notes, which really made me start to think. Besides Martin McFly with the MM obviously for the MEA since uh, he wakes up at seven fifty three and back, I started thinking mirroring, and I really wish I would have done this with more stuff. I didn't really get a chance to run everything backwards. But three fifty seven is a Masonic Rich write in a ritual that William Preston and Thomas Smith Webb do use in like their areas, and that kind of starts getting into the Scottish rite type stuff.
Speaker 1: And to Julia's point, or who made the point about the hill Julia? And where do they build the altars to their fallen angels at the high point?
Speaker 8: I mean, I think they chose it for a reason. I mean, the doors do look futuristic, Don't get me wrong, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, Like that is an easy cop out there, right, there's more to it, much like the film. There's more of an.
Speaker 2: Esoteric or I think so, well, the pr natural.
Speaker 4: End, the dudes on the dudes on trial for cocaine? What if what if he gets found guilty? They're going to have his car in a big budget film?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what if was he found guilty?
Speaker 3: No, but that's what I'm saying. They wrote the film while he was on trial. Okay, but well they started filming at weeks like two maybe we'll call it ten weeks after the trial ended.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, what if they knew he wasn't going to get convicted of anything? I know that what if he was running. What if he was running, because they let him off just they did with like literally a bunch of yies.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I mean whatever they were really I don't know who he pissed off, but the Feds literally set him up. They brought him the deal and then they video taped him doing the deal, and that's why he got off. But then a couple of years later they busted in for tax evasion, so they were really after old uh jd here John.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe he pissed them off in some kind of way, because like, if you were trying to buy a Dolorean now you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Strangely enough, Julia, there's a he made a very fine automobile apparently, because out of the nine thousand or so it was produced, about sixty percent are still still on the road.
Speaker 8: Well, what I'm saying though, is unless you're a millionaire, you're not probably going to be able to afford this to ride around it.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I does a great point. I wasn't saying you wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a great point because there's only nine thousand that were ever produced, and you know, only about six thousand I believe exists today.
Speaker 3: But yeah, You're right. You're paying money because of the lack of a you know man, right.
Speaker 8: Well, you're paying money because everybody loves back to the future, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants a delaory and they want to pamput out my rid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they want to put the led light strips on it.
Speaker 6: Yet, what if the Delorian guy was a member of their lodge. I'm just thinking totally hypothetically, okay, and so or he was like a member of their faction. You could say, like, I know, JJ likes that word.
Speaker 4: So you're reading my mind there, Jen, I'll be using your wizard skills over here, buddy, you're reading my mind now.
Speaker 5: So well, thank you.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, he's a member of their fashion. It doesn't matter if he gets convicted or not convicted, because they're going to like give their little wink in their nod to him. It's also interesting that like Delareian Motor Company.
Speaker 1: D M C.
Speaker 6: De Lette mem cough. I don't know. There's something kind of interesting about that because if you write it out in Hebrew, it looks like seven O seven. I'm just saying, sure is an additional way to do the tamata. I'm not saying that's the proper way and just just like you know, just riffing.
Speaker 4: That's good stuff. And to this comment here, that's a great comment. The car turned out to suck, but it's the collectors. I know it barely mechanically, it did not function well. But what I was getting at was the durability and long lasting nature of the body style and everything. The way they did it kind of reminds me. I think Elon Musk copied it for a cyber truck, right. It is like that same kind of steel or whatever, or that same kind of production of the body style.
Speaker 6: They think they're plus ultra.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Factions and cults, right, Yeah, talking about factions and cults right there, you go, right, I mean that sounds like a nice connection right there with just having the same aesthetic to these automobiles they're designing.
Speaker 1: Yep, they think they're the gay GAO tu right, like we talked about last night.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: So just a quick rundown on old Dolaian Here he gets charged October nineteenth of nineteen eighty two fifty nine pounds of coke.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. That's a lot. He wanted to sell two hundred and twenty of them though, so he was even into more of that, so again the FEDS brought it to him, and the FED busted him. He was pissing off Detroit by making this vehicles, I think is what really boiled down to him in one aspect at least. You know, he he was a former Detroit Guy's like I'm gonna make my own car and the like the hell you are, buddy. So he gets to quitted on that on let's see here some September twenty first, nineteen eighty five. So this movie comes out, comes out. I guess really what started filming. I guess in December I believe, so about three months later. So you know, I think that's very interesting. And again I'm sorry that we'd know. That's when he got charged with the fraud stuff.
Speaker 4: He gets a quitted in August sixteenth, that's right, because the movie came out July third, twenty or nineteen eighty five, that makes sense. So he gets a quitted on August sixteenth, nineteen eighty four, and then he's charged again in September of eighty five. So they were after Delaurien, right, you know what I mean, Like, whatever this dude did you know, there were some some wall for or if you will, being executed against him.
Speaker 8: But what I find he was acquitted of all charges.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they had it on videotape and there was so much evidence that he was he was all it was all in trapman, and he had some good attorneys. But then and then, but did he win because then they came after him, right, and then they're like, yeah, we got you for fraud like months after, you know, a year or so after he gets acquitted, right, So you know he.
Speaker 8: Said he was he was acquitted even after this September nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: No, that's a great point, That's what I'm getting at. So do you really win because he's spending all this money on attorneys to by two thousand, he's got he's financially bankrupt and he's.
Speaker 3: Got to sell it mansion.
Speaker 8: It's all in who you know, right, right, right?
Speaker 4: But what I'm getting is, there after someone's after bankrupting Glorian, he sells his mansion in two thousands as a result of this bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Right, we're gonna get into the bif tan. And here's when I'm where I'm heading here.
Speaker 6: So the day he got acquitted was magic.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that seven one.
Speaker 6: August sixteenth, nineteen eighty four. Nineteen four is twenty two, super much number right.
Speaker 2: How about September twenty first, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Five, Well, Augus is also the eight did you say them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen sixteen, you got two eights?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about September twenty first, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 5: I don't option.
Speaker 3: Any comments.
Speaker 6: Math, Yeah, well ninety three right right away? Yeah, and what'd you say nineteen eighty five? Yes, sir, well you have I mean you would be like a perfect five, right, It would be like the completion of like something that you've done, maybe to do some greater thing, because you always want to try and go up to seven. That's the idea. So you use like maybe a launching pad. That'd be a good date for like some the new venture, you could say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so that's uh.
Speaker 4: That former estate there you see now is the clubhouse of the Trump National Bedminster golf Course and the Prime Residency. Trump calls it his summer white House Prime Residency that he established there in his first term.
Speaker 3: Between May and September.
Speaker 4: That's where he normally lives during those months, but I'm saying that's that's what he called the summer White House there.
Speaker 3: That house right there used to be John Delauriance.
Speaker 2: So after getting.
Speaker 3: Now, I can't make this ship up.
Speaker 4: It's for all those d m UFO sidings in New Jersey. I mean to holler there as well. I'm getting a little a little too wild there. And this is where all those UFO sidings in New Jersey were over Trump's over Delaurian's property, which is now Trump's property.
Speaker 8: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Right right over right over it?
Speaker 8: Not all sidings.
Speaker 4: Well those there's weird drone starting. There was a high concentration of them in New Jersey. They were going over Bedminster, the former property of Do Lore in the current property of Trump.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 2: So it makes numbers.
Speaker 3: What's that gen? It makes sense to what the numbers.
Speaker 6: Something that like Heidi always says like there's some they're playing with angels. That's that's exactly what it is, and that like or they or they're playing with going away like an angel like how the movie describes.
Speaker 2: It's like the same.
Speaker 6: It's like two different ideas like do you believe in the other power or do you believe in the self power exactly what Heidi said. I'm just us seeing a different way to describe it. So it's exactly, do you believe in the angels or do you believe in yourself? There's two different schools of thinking, two different factions. So that that's an interesting idea because it's like the Trump connection is really interesting. The just all of this, it's just so fascinating, Like the whole film is like very much deeper than its outer presentation. And maybe that's also like a credit to its success because it it it's not like, you know, sometimes the magical works, they work and sometimes they don't. That's kind of the idea. Someday sometimes they are successful and bear fruit and sometimes they don't. But like this film sort of bears endless fruit in a way, very double ages. That's right, because it kind of like it keeps Michael J. Fox perpetually famous, even though he retired like twenty years ago. He's perpetually he'll be famous long after he's like an old man because of this film.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's definitely not because of Teen Wolf. I'm telling you that right now. I I'm just saying to the back to the Future is is like what saled him off into infamy.
Speaker 3: Oh it does.
Speaker 4: It doesn't compare between the city and doesn't compare. It's still a fine film.
Speaker 1: You do find the FBI informant on the Dolorean case thing. His last name was Hoffman, which made me giggle.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's yeah, I've dug into that dude's past. He was doing some I ran conscience spelling for the FEDS and the DA back in the mid seventies.
Speaker 3: That's how he became an informant.
Speaker 4: So I got a lot to unpack with that because I got some cocaine Bob connections involved in that mixt month Oh.
Speaker 3: Boy, topic for a different day, Yeah, for sure, for a different day.
Speaker 6: The well, cocaine, like you olays say, JJ, cocaine seems to drive a lot of these kinds of protects, and coin is a very mercurial substance, like if you were to mop it out in Kabala, would be a very hard substance because it requires fire from government.
Speaker 3: No don't you ain't kidding. I mean that's for sure.
Speaker 4: So uh, we can transition here on the fifteen and who is based on Donald Trump as the man who was owning the owner now of the old Dolorian estate, the five hundred and thirty five acre estate formerly as as the delarey In Estate. Again, it's a fantastic place. The Summer White House where Trump uh trump uh. In fact, moments after he left Pennsylvania there in July was at fourteenth twenty twenty four, when he got the assassination attempted Butler Pa.
Speaker 3: He went directly to his Badminster property, the same.
Speaker 2: He likes. He likes that place. Maybe the fallen angels held his ear there, you go.
Speaker 4: Maybe the drone UFO aliens got him, maybe they helped him out them in JFK Junior.
Speaker 5: You know, there was somebody who showed that those things like flew out like right near like a Boeing plan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, for sure, there's some weird stuff. I mean, it was all hot news and then now it's not, and no one really explained it. It was shining, it was Iran, it was nothing, it was ours. I mean, I mean, I think that's all part of a distraction from whatever what it really was right in which we don't really know and did it didn't not? Again, it was over over different parts of New Jersey, but there was a pocket where the concentration was for weeks. Donald Trump did a press conference about it during the election and during his campaign, like, you know, someone really needs to check this out. I've had these drones over my property for two weeks. This seems to be a national security issue or something.
Speaker 2: He says, so.
Speaker 3: Very very wild stuff.
Speaker 4: If you asked me so, Bif Tanner, based on Donald Trump there, what what are your thoughts on him as a character.
Speaker 8: Well, he's just a dick.
Speaker 2: He's just that's true. That's true.
Speaker 8: And he's not and he's like the proverbi. He's like not even a smart dick. He's just a retarded dick. And he's a tree and get.
Speaker 3: Out of here, right, And he's kind of that's right, and he's kind of like he's like quantum entangled with Marty Wick flies.
Speaker 6: Uh you know, a family tree, right. Yeah, that's just like what he said. They have to play each other. It's like opposing role.
Speaker 4: Because every time he goes back or forward in time, he's got a new biff and he's got a new biff to handle.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 8: Kind of reminds me of the Butterfly Effect. That's another movie I really love, and uh would you say, Nick, Oh yeah, no, dude, that that's that could be another episode in itself. But it's like every time Marty goes back or forward, he gets a new Biff, and it's like he's still just as awful as ever, but just in different ways. He Butterfly affects him throughout. It's like he's still a dick, it's just different variations of what kind of dicky is like.
Speaker 4: Through just too McFly. It's to his parents, right, He's got a whole thing with the Antagon, this thing with George McFly. So he's like he's just the dude. He's always there, you know, beefing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 8: I will say though, in the second movie, the old Man Biff is a lot more intelligent than this one that we got pulled up because he's like he wants to rig the sports and stuff like that, so he becomes the billionaire.
Speaker 4: Of course, there's the Masonic nature of Hira a Biff, right, Like he was saying before, mm hmmm, Well.
Speaker 8: Isn't there something about like Trump's family being connected with Tesla and they were working on some kind of time travel thing.
Speaker 1: Like I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's to go with so Tesla.
Speaker 1: Uncle John was his understudy, and then you get to Van olver Bush and this goes into a hole like I'll be short because I've talked way too much tonight. But yes, he supposedly possibly got Tesla's papers. However, there's an argument whether he ever wrote a paper because he memorized everything.
Speaker 2: So it's a little shady there, But that's basically you know, they talked mar al Largo and they were looking for something. So I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 8: I had only heard about it, like on a very surface level, that there was something about Trump and Tesla. And then if that's true and this character is based off of like his archetype, the Trump archetype, it makes it would make a lot of sense, especially like in the second movie with like the Biff Tower or whatever and the sure the weirdness with that.
Speaker 3: No, it's and it's definitely true.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was, Uh, it was not unclassified for four years, but it was a John G. Trump was the top physicist in m my tea. He was the longest serving professor, you know, and him you will see plenty of interviews where Trump talks about his relationship with his uncle.
Speaker 2: Oh, he flexes on that hardcore.
Speaker 1: He's like my uncle John whenever he wants to push something and f with everybody.
Speaker 2: He's like my uncle John and his papers.
Speaker 3: He knows the buttons to push, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 8: I hate to say it, but I give him an A plus A plus for disgrace nuclear physicist. He's the best you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: And do we know that's that's a good does a good trouve opression. But I just want to I just wanted to ask if you all any more commentary here on Biff before we get too long in the matters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do fuck Biff his character and get out of here. Yeah, I want I want Biff to make like a tree and get out of here.
Speaker 5: Believe well.
Speaker 1: I did think it was funny that they covered him in ship, and I do think that the whole darkness I could have gone into a whole thing.
Speaker 2: But I talked a lot tonight, so.
Speaker 6: That's good. The ship thing isn't is honest legit interesting from a metaphysical perspective because it's kind of it was like public humiliation almost. I'm not saying humiliation ritual Nick was saying. I'm saying it was like a public humiliation, Like it was like he's tard and feathered. He is the chicken he has to start again. And Biff is never like there's nothing redeemable about him in any of the films, in any moment. Like he's not funny, he's not charming, he's not like the Trump that we see right.
Speaker 8: Like that he's a rapist.
Speaker 6: Yeah well, yeah, he's an attempted.
Speaker 1: Like assaulter, and he's gigantic like back at like possible fallowing angel stuff.
Speaker 6: But like yeah, plus ultra right, like plus Ultra may believe that Tesla was like the one magician to follow. He was like there, I'm sorry, Heidi, I forget you're telling me Jim Yeah, yeah, like, and they're going in different directions, different factions, they follow different leaders. One follows Crowley, one follows you know, there's the way I don't know well.
Speaker 1: And he has always the people behind him backing him, like you know, Trump has had the mob and Cone and you know, lots of people that helped him get where he is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he came up from the depths of shit, is.
Speaker 1: What you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad you point out the rape. The rape Part two with this character. He's kind of rapil Biff, and there is an element to it, right with this with his character, but there's an underlying kind of rape element to the whole film if you asked me. And that was one of the apparent contentions as we mentioned earlier, with Crispin Glover not returning to the film there in number two and suing them when they use his likeness, and he's got a big beef about all those things. But that really does kind of there is kind of that esoteric understanding to this whole situation based if his statements are true, which I'll do a quick recap on that. Here we're done with the character of Biff, so on crazy days and nights, which you know, take it from what you will. This guy's got a lot of had a long record of being right on a lot of things before it's public this entertainment lawyer fellow, but back in twenty eighteen August seventeenth, twenty eighteen, he's discussing the why the Crispin Glover and the actress who played Jennifer there did not return to the film.
Speaker 3: This actor, who has never probably.
Speaker 4: Eclipsed b plus lists was portrayed as a troublemaker for spreading the truth. He was effectively blacklisted by any and all people who were friends with the producers. Again, Lucas Spielberg semechis, I mean that's most of Hollywood, and the entertainment lawyer says, that's seventy five percent.
Speaker 3: That sounds about right.
Speaker 4: There was a group through though, that were not friends with those producers, that have kept the actor at least earning enough to make a living, and that's accurate. He played some bit roles in smaller roles in things including the antagonist or the villain, and Charlie's Angels being one of the bigger ones that he was offered, you know, many years after, you know, back to the future. I would say he's a pretty good actor, right, I tend to.
Speaker 8: I love him. I think he's so funny.
Speaker 4: Kind of anoyed it now when he started the Smiling Face Killer film by Brendy Stonellis who wrote American Psychode. But that's a different story altogether, so it says the entertainment tayment lawyer goes on to say, I can't even watch the film any longer because of what I know what was happening on the set. The actor said the multiple bedrooms used in scenes in the film, so the scenes from the film would often smell of cigars and booze because that is often where the producers would take the boys after their tour of the set, and they're quote their jan Waite for quote unquote tour of the set. Our actor also says that every other actor on that film set knew what was going on, but they valued their careers more than the horrors taking place.
Speaker 3: So that's why apparently those two decided not to leave. Again, this was made by you.
Speaker 4: We were mentioning the Steven Spielberg gets ambling entertainment, so he was in charge of this operation along with Zemecchus and Lucas wasn't nessiately involved, but he's you know, he's part of their same.
Speaker 3: Mixed with these guys.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he was necessarily, but I'm just saying they socially speaking, they were probably hanging out still even while the film was going right. But you know, it's a very very odd environment. We see Crispin Glover, I got a quick clip to show you kind of how he feels about this stuff today.
Speaker 2: I did not do anything illegal, Bob Gail did something legal.
Speaker 6: We didn't do anything that was illegal.
Speaker 8: In the ever twisting corridors of Hollywood history, one of tinsel Town's most intriguing tales is the legal drama surrounding Crispin Glover and Back to the Future Part two.
Speaker 4: So obviously he's talking about using his likeness where he fantasy sued them and was successful in that effort, and that was kind of a landmark issue. But with the anger in Visrael you see Crispin Glover in an interview from recent years. I think it's rooted more in that letter you were talking about it earlier, Julia, which is hmmm. I will include in the show notes. But I had to go back to locate. I had to go back to the way back machine.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I mean it's it's buried. And he talks about Steven Spielberg on.
Speaker 3: He goes, He goes, he goes pretty, he goes pretty tough on Spielberg.
Speaker 8: Here, doesn't he Yeah, he does, he does, he does, he does.
Speaker 1: If you ever saw the picture of Steven Spielberg with the little Poultergeist girl on his lap, you will have no questions, right right, And she died like a bell obstruction. Yeah, that's what they said. That's what they said. It makes sense if there was traumatic injury there where she couldn't Yeah.
Speaker 8: But they said that she that she had like a congested colon and that way that she got backed up, and that's what But it's like, come on, now, I agree.
Speaker 2: And I and Steven Spielberg got so many dark tails.
Speaker 4: I was, you know, I was going to say, maybe we'll have to discuss that one, you know, collectively here in the future, because I think we.
Speaker 6: All have some.
Speaker 4: But it sounds like well, when I think it's verymore, well, the hold on when I think of well, and I think it's Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 3: This is also my same reaction Scott Drew Barrymore was doing coke and drinking at Studio fifty three nine.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I don't know, I Spielberg was there, but some of their characters and somebody old Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump, right, yeah, some girls person was there for sure.
Speaker 4: She This is this is the era of when Roe boy conees basically running Studio fifty four because the owners are so in debt to him for legal services to stay out of jail and keep the place open that he's kind of running that spot by that point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: The only reason I bring her up is because a fire starter in et both Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They got up seventy eight back there Studio fifty four on some coke and some benzos and some alcohol and whatnot. By the time she met Spielberg, he was like, He's like, yep, Jack.
Speaker 2: Thought, mm hmmmmm, sad do you have?
Speaker 6: That was really good? By the way the clip played, the clip.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed, it was better without the sound I think that was.
Speaker 6: I think Julian narrating it was.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Let me make one more note on it. We'll go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh, I was gonna say I had I had just a funny pop culture reference to Back to the Future. You guys might remember, did have you guys watched Knocked Up. It's it's got like seth rogen and what's her face in it? Where she gets pregnant and whatever. Paul Redd is in it and they go to like this dinner whatever, and Paul Rudd is like, you know, if Doc Brown screeched up in the Dolorean right now, would you go back and put a condom on Ben's stick? And they act like Catherine Heigel and the other chick don't know what Back to the Future is. They were like, you don't know who Doc Brown is? And I was, fuck yeah, I was like, who the fuck wouldn't know what back to the Like, I'm not believing that for a fucking second that they didn't know what Back to the Future was.
Speaker 3: But that's a good example of how culturally impactful this has been, right m.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I just mentioned that because I watched that movie the other day and then you asked me to do this and I was like, dude, everybody loves Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Right, So well, I mean, I don't know if Christin Glover does, but I do love the film. I know, I know what you mean. I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: So on this nature though, of this Christin Glover and Spielberg situations and the parent k deuling situations, there's in the rapist you know, rape ee qualities of old beif Tainn and you know there's a there's a nature of again still underlying this film that continues to perpetrate these same ideas. If you ask me and I'll play this clip to demonstrate that point.
Speaker 11: It's mocause it bear you.
Speaker 2: Know that sounds.
Speaker 10: To me.
Speaker 4: So that cousin obviously being Chuck Berry. The song that old Johnny Be Good that Michael J. Fox was playing right so in a Forest Gump effect. And another is some Becca style there he events the song Johnny Be Good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Chuck Berry infamous for the Taco bellfarts.
Speaker 4: Uh well, that's that's only later in his life, maam. He has a lot of accolades in this nature previous to that.
Speaker 8: If you will, I'll never forget that after you told me that I can't even drive past the Taco bell without playing Johnny be Good.
Speaker 2: There you go, yep, that's why I bellfarts.
Speaker 4: So Chuck Berry was convicted under the Main Act in nineteen fifty nine for transporting a fourteen year old girl across state lines for the purposes of prostitutions or sexual exploitation. The record company is the one who got him out of prison, so, which is kind of funny. So he's a convicted sex offender. And then in nineteen seven too he records this song tours Nashally on number one hit on the billboards. My dangling. That's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: So then.
Speaker 4: So then in nineteen ninety two, he gets rated for all sorts of drugs in Saint Louis, which becomes in another incident later as Julia he just pointed out. And in this incident, the uh, they raid his home there in Saint Louis, and he they raid a bunch of videotapes the later get leaked to tabloids of him farting in Hooker's mouse. Apparently that was his favorite thing to do, higher Hooker and then fart.
Speaker 3: In her mouth.
Speaker 4: So he would and then he would so you know, he would later be arrested for for payoff a lot of women in civil lawsuits. I don't know if they think they dropped the criminal charges for installing video cameras and the toilets of women's bathrooms, of the Taco Bells and Kfcson he owned about, you know, a couple dozen, I believe.
Speaker 3: So Chuck Berry kind of was, I mean, he hadn't got he'd been you know, he was, Oh, he's just like fuck, but you know he was. He was convicted of the Manx stuff at that point, and then weird that he did the whole dangling thing.
Speaker 4: But that you know, it was after it was after the back to the future stuff they got on for the part the hooker's mouse, which is not obviously not the charge, but it's so ridiculous. And then you know then of course the camera stuff I think was more like nineteen ninety eight or ninety nine.
Speaker 8: Well, you want a full circle movement?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: Do you remember I said nobody gets out of this place without farting in my mouth? The adventures in babysitting, so.
Speaker 3: Adventures in leaving the stage unless you play the blues.
Speaker 8: Right, but adventures in babysitting and back to the future to Elizabeth Shoe.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, you're right, yep, you are correct man.
Speaker 8: That's a full circle moment.
Speaker 3: That is full that is full circle.
Speaker 4: And if I, if I may close this, if anyone else has any other commentary here, we we'll do some closing statements.
Speaker 3: But I want to kind of go full circle here myself here with going.
Speaker 4: Back to the future on some operations GCD shows relative to these topics here, relative to the care for biftaining, the you know Jnald Trump, who was you know that based on biftaining kind of the predictive programming natures of that stuff, and the fact that he's connected to the Delirium property.
Speaker 3: I find it all very fascinating.
Speaker 4: So we'll do some closing stuff here after this clip if I just want to go back to the future here on this one and go full circle as you were just saying there, Julia. So that's some interesting aspects. You know, Danny does use the casino money and shakes out the Republican part in the movie. Did almost get right the winning the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: They were off by year, were well, they were off by year. They won in twenty sixteen. They were in twenty sixteen. So well, that's what I'm saying. It's creepy enough, right, And that whole incident of the Cubs winning the World Series, that incident's real creepy to me. So it was called the Curse of the Goat. Was this was this Curse of the Goat was like one of the most infamous curses and in any major sports, right, haunting the Cubs for nearly one hundred years. Well, the folks that are credited for breaking the Curse of the Goat is the Revisa Sports Hypnosis and sports psychotherapist. Family family business as in Buffalo Jerre. Yeah, that man my former stocker. He his dad and uncle. He was actually part of the family business too, were the folks who broke the Curse of the Goat. The Chicago Cubs officially recognized Ken Revisa as the person who broke the Curse of the Goat. So that aspect of the Back to the Future series, it's a little close to home.
Speaker 6: What if the come thing was a year and a day, like it was like like an HGA ritual, Like it was like intentionally off by a year. It was like to it was like to, I don't know that that would be a funny little game.
Speaker 4: I enjoy your perspective on these things because it's not it's totally unique from what I what I look at things. So I like, like we were saying, so, I appreciate it. I appreciate you all join me here tonight to gold GCD and discussed this occult and esoteric review of the nineteen eighty five cinematic masterpiece Back to the Future. And I appreciate the folks with the interwebs staying with us. We got we folks seem to be enjoying the conversation. I know, I am so like to go on a round table here and uh give everyone you know, any closing statements, any plugs you want to do by on me to take.
Speaker 3: Your time, not trying to rush anybody, but you know who.
Speaker 4: Well I'll start off with Heidi, since you're down there in the bottom right, let's start down there.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for putting up with me tonight, you guys, I'm I nerd it out. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Good me too.
Speaker 2: I was Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 8: I love the show.
Speaker 2: I love I love the second one almost as much.
Speaker 3: So it was just at this series right.
Speaker 1: Yes, always always a great time to rejects. And anytime I can come on and be on a show with JJ is amazing. So thank you, guys, you ma'am, thank you, Thank you. Find me anywhere podcasts are served unfiltered rise podcast dot com. I also know if you watch me on YouTube it's only once a week drop versus twice or more on Spotify, just because they dig me so much.
Speaker 2: Love to all of you, thank you for watching.
Speaker 3: Julia.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you joining us, ma'am as always, since I forgot about you joining us in Golden Child, I'm glad you make it back around too. We'll have to do a non occult necessary review and talk to some other parapolitics as we often cross over in a lot of our ideas and subjects we we enjoy, not not the least of which Tuesday Wild.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know what would be a nice follow up to Tuesday Weld. We we could really throw down on JFK. Junior because that's another one of my faiths that I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Kids once again.
Speaker 4: Once again, Like I said, a lot of cross every You may have well just read my mind because Heidi and I were on the Sixth sens Since a Sixth Sensory podcast last night, and I came to the revelation when we were talking Society of Cincinnati that JFK. Junior was likely a dual member of the Society of Cincinnati won the French chapter and won the Maryland chapter. And that's a longer tail, but it's wow.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, I would. I'd love to pick your guys' brain on him, because that's that's another topic I could just talk about forever. But thanks so much for having me on this one. I love Back to the Future. I love the third one. You can skip me on the esoteric review of the second one because I think it sucks sticks but the first one. In the third one, I'm down.
Speaker 3: You think it's garbage.
Speaker 2: Jay, Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 8: And you know, it's funny to think where they thought we would be in twenty fifteen and we're still just lame weirdos. No flying cars, no hoverboards, no self tying shoes. I mean, I don't like the second one, but thanks so much for having me. This was really fun, Jennie, Heidi, JJ, You're all awesome. I love working with you. I think we covered a lot of ground on this one.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: Jen greeting, Sir, how about you share some more wizard skills with us this evening. I appreciate your your reviewsay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Convinced of it. Man, You've always you're always having some wizardry on me, you know.
Speaker 6: I I love to play the hermestissis when I When we do wise, it's like Nick already knows. Heidi also knows, just because she's like into it like that, but Nick he knows because there's that it's him.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 6: It's my favorite thing to play plus Ultron on live. So there you go. There's I'm admitting it. No, I want to thank you guys obviously, thank you JJ so much for inviting me, including me on this year. And I know that we get a lot of cool people liking my posts about this, so it's like it's it's a big it's interesting for me to like see these people who I think are like cooler than me and they're kind of into it. So that's great. And thank you obviously, boss, thank you Nick so much, thank you Heidi so much, thank you Julia so much. And I just want to say thank you. I want to keep it light tonight, but the Carl Wood interview was like a really cathartic moment for me. And I just want to dedicate this one to my co host for the twyement series, Zach Schumer and of course Zach Third Eye Homuncula who passed away. So thank you guys so much. It meant like a huge, a great deal to me. So it's like a really beautiful way to close that chapter.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, that was awesome. Nick.
Speaker 4: As always, I appreciate your time as always, sir, and look forward to our Friday conversation. Come up with as always with our cars Fridays together. Yes, yeah, also wait the car, But what else? What else your thoughts on closing statements tonight and anything else you want to plug?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I think well, first off, I'm thankfully after posting it was gonna be the most comprehensive covering of Back to the Future. That's what exactly happened. So thank you everybody. I think that was amazing. It was three hours long. There was a lot, a lot of a lot of stuff in there. That's what's saying. Yes, yeah, it was. It was called Rejeck style. So and ill just one thing I just want to add. I do think and I think we've all kind of said it as somebody said it earlier. It might have been Julia or maybe it was Heidi h I do think if you look at everything that we talked about, in my opinion, all that stuff is in that movie on purpose. It's all been added to the scene. It's all there for a reason. I think that the way we all looked at it and pretty much came to the same stuff, I think you can kind of see that that's the choreographed that doesn't happen by Actually, I don't think.
Speaker 8: I mean there it is, JJ you finally found it for that yep, to.
Speaker 4: That point you were making it and to Julius Common earlier. There you go the opening scene and there's Doc Brown hanging from a clock tower in the background of that opening scene.
Speaker 8: Everything is on purpose, dude, Every little thing is is on purpose.
Speaker 3: Even be bringing this up right now is on purpose. I was waiting for this moment.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, man, I love that was on the clock it says axis.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's a room too. The kid hanging from anything, it's thorn. Actually, I don't really know the rooms. I hate the norse stuff.
Speaker 3: You need, Julia. He's even got the same hat on. He's got that hat on.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm telling you, dude.
Speaker 2: It's Doc Brown for sure.
Speaker 3: Dude. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: The shadow doesn't match and it's very phallic looking.
Speaker 4: Sorry you're good, no by all means, but I mean this is what we're talking about here, right, we're closing it out here with exactly This is a great, great closing m hmm.
Speaker 9: Looks like the Amazon sign almost right, yeah, dude, Or like if you look at it maybe from the side, it kind of looks like the whole compass thing I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Well, why is there a pretty aspect to a two D object here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 8: Well, I think it might be. I think it might be three D though I think, like.
Speaker 3: The guy, I thought it was painted on. Okay, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Is this more of that duality?
Speaker 3: Maybe it is.
Speaker 8: I mean I see the shadow. I thought it was because it was like as the clockhand moves the little values with it.
Speaker 3: You know, you may be right, you may be right.
Speaker 4: I was just viewing his painted on there with that kind of shadow of it as well, like the duality nature of it's still m.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the man is he who travels through time. It's not it's not someone who's matt right that they're out to master traveling, right like they they they they solved time travel, They solve that paradox, they solve that area between the hill and the valley. That's done.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: The next thing is you did is conquer space. It's just a metaphor for the whole film. It's like the hermetic journey the hero.
Speaker 3: And again and again, my response don't you.
Speaker 2: Again almost innate.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he's trying to hold it back from being an eight once again on here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lottom it will look like the bottom one would be on an eight anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, I was gonna say, I think you have this all hands on the eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's not quiet, right, like right, it's.
Speaker 4: Not it's almost it's almost eight am, right, yeah, it's seven fifty.
Speaker 1: Four right, So he's holding back time, so there can't be a complete, a completeness of infinity.
Speaker 3: Well, I think all those clocks here on that same time, right, there's this one, right, is.
Speaker 8: That right, Julie, Yeah, they're all on the same time exactly, remember from the phone call exactly twenty five minutes late, right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice, nice. Now I don't remember where I was going with that before, but I like those points. That's good stuff. Oh my response to all this, my response to all this, scot There you go. So now I I appreciate everyone's time, and uh if I if I can offer a couple of quick plugs like I said, I got Operation GCD Live Sundays coming up here, eight pm, Patreon only with links in the show notes, along with links for all of our wonderful guests here in the Occult Rejects panel here this evening full blown Occult Rejects panel, and uh, I got this Sunday at eight pm Eastern time, I got the Curse of Robert the Doll. That's going to be a scary one, more so for me than anyone else. And then the following Sunday, as I just mentioned, the Revisa family and the Curse of the Goat, which is a great, great tie in here because I got the Legends of Buffalo Jared Revisa. This is my former stalker slash almost He wanted me to hire him as my pr guy, and then he pretty sure he wanted to murder me and wear my skin as a coat because he later went out to a multi state killing spree. And I think he I suspected some sort of mind controlled situation. So that'll be a fun tale again, not so much for me, but probably for other people. For you just ptsc Yeah, for me, just drudging out some nasty memories. But you know, I try to make some humor out of it. That's how that's how I get by in life.
Speaker 7: He wanted to wear you like an Edgar suit. Yeah, he was like he told me to put the lotion on the skin, and you know, I was like, wait, what's wrang? Yeah, dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Lotiontting you up so you could hibernate together.
Speaker 3: All right? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, strangely enough, the man he murdered, he actually hired him to be his pr rep in. So again, this is the life and times of that I have to deal with here in the circumstances and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate all folks at the inner webs.
Speaker 4: Tonight and tune in and chatting and seem to be fairly well engaged in and join the things I like to see that I always aim to entertain here, and I believe many of most of the rest of the panel here does, except for Jen. He just intends to do wizardry around everywhere. So for that much I also appreciate.
Speaker 3: But I think thanks to all the cult rejects here for joining us, and any any final comments from anyone.
Speaker 8: Where we're going. We don't need roads, that's great.
Speaker 3: Scott Bastos