Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Clinty. Always great to have Joernald join us on every other Friday, and he has Trends Journal. If you go to Trends Journal, you can see a sample of the Trends Journal, an amazing publication, usually about three hundred pages that are there. I think we got that's a long screen that we got.
Speaker 2: There, there we go. That's a good screen.
Speaker 1: The wrong one there for a moment, but you can see and he's got right now, occupy piece and freedom. He's got to countdown clock for when that's going to happen at the end of the month. But you can see a sample of some of the articles that are covered. Comprehensive and really focused on the things that are going to affect us in the economy and geopolitics. That's what we're going to talk to Gerald about today. And you can use the code night to save ten percent off and it is a bargain at that rate, but very comprehensive. It's a weekly publication, online mag magazine. Wonderful layout and always very inventive covers that are there. So thank you for joining us, Jarree, I appreciate you coming on well.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know you were talking about COVID before. And don't forget, you know, to wear these masks. I still wear them everywhere I go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love them.
Speaker 3: And don't forget out when you masturbate. Don't forget to sanitize your hands. Look at the stupid crap that they sold. They shoved down out with throat. Yeah, this is the box, This is the box, right right, Yeah, these masks do not eliminate exposure to the risk of any disease or infection. But you better wear the damn thing, m all right, because if you don't wear it, you're not going to get on the airplane. But when you're eating and drinking, you could take the mask off. Because COVID knows who you're eating and drinking. It won't bother them. And when you walk into that restaurant, you better wear that mask. But when you sit down and eat, you could take it off because COVID does not go at table length. And remember stands six feet apart because the wind blows exactly in straight lines every sixth feet. Now, you do what I tell you, and you don't believe the crap spewing out of my political mouth. You believe in this information.
Speaker 1: I tell you I've had that experience. I went full Gerald silenty on two restaurants that did that at various points in time when I was really angry, I lost with him about that, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you crazy? Looking off? And it's just and it was, It's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I even second time it happened, I wouldn't go to any of the chain restaurants because I knew these people don't cares like you. I'm gonna do whatever they tell me too. So I thought, well, maybe these you know, it's the owner is here, maybe he's got a brain, right, So I said, bring me the owner. I want to talk to the owner. And I said to him, I said, you know that this doesn't help. And I said, look at the people who are sitting there. How can you? I know it doesn't work, but you got to do it anyway, and said no, I don't. You'll never see me again. It's just but he was going to comply, you know, And I said to him, you know.
Speaker 3: I said, all the people comply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I said to him, you know it was Lennon who said that the capitalists will sell the rope that shoes to hang them. I said, you're one of those people.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing to me to go back and look at that. It just and you know.
Speaker 1: A lot of people just have walked away from this stuff, and they're ramping it up again. In Atlanta. We have an EMS ambulance guy that down there, he's got his own substack now. Handy used to contact me a lot through all this stuff, and he just put up a report saying there in Atlanta where he works, in the hospitals where he goes in, he said, two of these hospitals now have brought back the mask mandates for patients, for EMS workers and everything. And he said, coincidentally, these two hospitals are right down the street from the CDC in Atlanta. So yeah, stuff is not going away.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the global economy, what's going on with the global economy in the next couple of months.
Speaker 2: What do you think is going to happen? Re election?
Speaker 3: Look at the data? You know, you get the magazine, the Trends Journal, you know, I mean it's one yeah, it's one decline after another. You know, it's a matter of fact, there's a couple of articles you know, by the way, this is what I have to do. We go all over the world and we see what they're saying, and then we outline the salient points to the articles. They go to the writers and then they write down what's being reported, and then we give out with trends analysis and trend forecasts. So when you're looking at the data and what in the world is going on, housing affordability concerns reach record high. Oh that's in Financial Times. Oh everything is just fine. The plantation workers of Slavelandia can't afford anything because it's one after another. Blackstone to acquire Australian data center for sixteen point one billion, Chesley FC buys NATA six for one after another, one after another, the bigs of buying up everything Blackstone and one billion dollar deal for logistics portfolio. The bigs own everything in this country and around the world, and we have become nothing more than plantation workers of slave Landia. So when you're asking me what's going on about the global economy, workers share of worldwide wealth falls further. This is from the Financial Times yesterday. So the plantation workers US, plantation workers of Slavelandia are getting poorer as the rich keep getting richer. Everything is owned by the biggs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah again.
Speaker 3: When you and I were young men, there were hardware stores, grocery stores, stationery stores, drug stores, and now they're all chains.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: The land of opportunity is gone. All right. US bank profits overcome dragon credit cards and office loans. This is how they downplay what's going on with the office loans. This is from Bloomberg yesterday, and the number of so called problem banks went up from three. This is what they call the language that they use, so called problem banks. Who the hell you're talking to What do you mean? So called? How about problem banks? No? No, so balled. Now you listen to me. You are still in kindergarten. Time to take a nap, not tied, Time to take a nap. You got to take a nap at this time? All right, we're still in kindergarten. This is the crap language they spew out. It went from three now to sixty six banks. Wow, because of the commercial real estate crisis. Got no one anywhere, any places talking about other than the Trends journal. Yeah, because it's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of that movie that was done after the fact. Maybe you can recall Travis, the one where they were talking about the two thousand and eight real estate market, the big what was it, the big crash, and you had the people who had identified there was a couple of the characters in it, the Big Short, Big Short, thank you, Yeah, the Big Short.
Speaker 2: You ever see that, Darrel.
Speaker 1: They're going around and you know, they these guys, a couple of guys saw what was going on, and they're going around trying to tell people this, and nobody wants to hear it, and they just completely ignore it.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 1: And then they start altering the information that's being passed around. And that's really where we are right now with the commercial real estate thing. You know, it's just like it was with the real estate crash. You know that nobody wanted to hear it, nobody wanted to talk about it. The data is right there, and they're saying, but look at that. No, no, we're not going to pay attention to that.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, you're a hypes By the way, I was on with Peter's shift on ABC Nightly News in two thousand and seven warning about the crash. I took out the domain name hanoic of eight in two thousand and seven, we go on ABC, HE and I and they tried to make us look stupid and they got two the wrong guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I took out the domain name the Panic of eight in two thousand and seven, and nobody wanted to nobody.
Speaker 3: Every time we went on, they try to denounce you and make you look stupid, and you were a matter of fact, The New York Times that they did an op ed piece on me making them a gloom and dumer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, conspiracy, the yeah, you're black.
Speaker 3: To going back, going back. Investment banks cut China's growth forecasts. We're talking about you saying, what's going on the global economy. It's down everywhere. Turkey just the dad. It came in Turkish growth, it's weakest. You're ready. This is the language they use since the pandemic. This is how they rewrite history. The World Health Organization or is it the w show r E World War Organization folded a pandemic on Maunch eleventh, twenty twenty, when the grand total of four thousand, two hundred and thirteen people died out of eighty billion. More people fell down as stairs between January and March and broke their neck. Then they died of COVID, and.
Speaker 1: They probably didn't die. Those four thousand people probably didn't die of COVID. They probably died with a PCR test that said that they had COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Yeah, if you fell down a street, broke your neck and you had COVID, they put you down as dying of COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really happened. That happened in Houston. A motorcycle guy, a motorcycle rider died and they listed it as COVID and they called a corner on it and his response.
Speaker 2: Was, well, he could have had COVID, It could have been any.
Speaker 3: The reason and the reason their hospitals did that was because they got extra.
Speaker 2: Dough Yes, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: It was like seventeen thousand dollars a patient died of.
Speaker 1: And relatives will go along with it because if they went along with that, if their relative died of COVID, they could get funeral benefits and things like that. And they just paid everybody off, hush money for everybody. Hospital is going back to everybody, going back to this.
Speaker 3: Investments banks are cutting growth forecast for Turkey again. They blame it, they say, since the pandemic. So now I'm mentioning that because let's go back to twenty twenty one. It was a crisis. They had launched the COVID War. Businesses were going out of business, economies were crashing. They pumped in all this cheap money to artificially prop everything up. You're looking at the numbers you're asking me about the global economy. It's a crisis. We are heading for the worst geopolitical and financial crisis in the history of the world. Part one and Part two. There's no way added is So now let's go back to the Trends journal and look at one of your top trends for twenty twenty four. A golden year for gold. Yeah, there were people that said gold is going to go Nobody called it. No, no media publication called it a golden year for gold other than us, nobody. Gold prices have gone up since we made that forecast some five hundred dollars an ounce. Gold as we're speaking now is two thousand, five hundred and seven dollars an ounce. So where's gold going. Gold very well could hit three thousand dollars in ounce by the.
Speaker 2: End of this year. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: And here's why they're going to cut interest rates. They do it all the time in the run up to the presidential reality show. And before I go into that, this is from Kitko yesterday. Even as goal prices set new all time highs NET purchases by central banks more than doubled to thirty seven tons in July. The world banks are buying it because they know how bad things are. The average people don't have a clue of what is going on, because if you go to CNN, the Cartoon News Network, before I got on the air, this was one of the top stories. Now, I know this is so important to you and everybody listening, and that's why I'm reading it. Taylor Swift cheers on Travis Kelcey at Kansas City Chiefs Wins season opener. I'm not making this up. What the hell do I care?
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, they just rehired it. They rehired Brian Stelter. That's why that's happening there. He's like a news director or something. That's like he's the one he's picking out these stories like that.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, it's amazing. Well, you know when we look at this, Okay, you talked about interest rates. What is the general consensus of what they think the Fed it's going to do. You know, in September they're going to cut right, so everybody thinks that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely going to cut it. The only question is whether they're going to cut it by twenty five basis points of fifty basis points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was my question. Again, census, what people think, what the rumors and census.
Speaker 3: Okay, consensus is twenty five. But again this just came out this morning. August payrolls grew by less than expected one hundred and forty two thousand jobs. The jobs that are being created are cheap jobs in social services, in working for the chains, paying you nothing. See this is better. That's like, well, plantation workers of slave land, you, this is better than the old plantation system because back then they had a house you and feed you. Now they just give you enough money, get the hell outia and come back tomorrow. So going back to the data, they're going there is a high probability that they will lower interest rate fifty basis points, things like the eighteenth of this month seventy I think the eighteenth that they'll lower them. Now, this is important. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go. This isn't rocket science. Now, the only reason the dollar is strong is because of high interest rates. And now they're cutting interest rates all over the world. The other day Canada just cut its interest rates again, and they cut them at the fastest pace in Canada since two thousand and nine. Oh, two thousand and nine, you mean when the Great recession? Really it odd? All right, that's what's going on. You look at the data, you look at the numbers. Again, we only go by facts. This is yesterday that DOWFAOLS two hundred points, SMP post third straight loss as growth fears plague investors growth fears.
Speaker 2: They're freight and growth.
Speaker 3: So again the whole thing is artificially propped up. You have three Again when I say slave landy, I'm not. This is an empty words. You have three companies. These hedge funds, private equity groups, Capital, venture capitalists, Vanguard, Black Rock, and State Street own eighty eight percent of the S and P five hundred. So the whole game is rigged. They're going to do everything they can to prop it back up.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know it's when you talked about the jobs that one hundred and forty thousand or whatever it was that they said was short in August. That's after they adjusted and we talked about it last time you were here, after they adjusted the quarterly reports and said, actually there's over eight hundred thousand fewer jobs than we told you last time. You're always lying about that stuff, and so now this is this is really big. Now we're up to a million jobs pretty close to that that aren't there. So I guess they're afraid of growth and maybe that's going to be.
Speaker 2: A good thing for them. Huh.
Speaker 1: If they're afraid of growth, they say they're not seeing any growth happening with that.
Speaker 3: So this is again, this is from Challenge. You're in Grave and Christmas. As they report of this on Wednesday, job openings in July I touched the lowest point since January twenty twenty one. Okay, let's stop right there. January twenty twenty one. Yeah, when the nation was locked down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who was hiring?
Speaker 3: That's how bizarre? Yeam Thursday, and this was the worst August layoffs since two thousand and nine. Oh, two thousand and nine, the height of the Great Recession. And the slowest year for hiring since the firm started tracking the metric in two thousand and five. He asked me how the economy is going. The proof is all in, but we won't talk about it, and we won't talk about in Boston, your office vacancy rate, empty buildings, it's only twenty seven percent. New York's only twenty four percent. San Francisco is only about thirty five percent. Vacan't nobody there. So what the banksters are doing is they're extending these loves artificially propping it up.
Speaker 2: Mh.
Speaker 3: I'f some fort trillion dollars worth of commercial real estate loans coming over due in the next two years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's going to be huge. And she said, you're the only one talking about it, and you've been talking about it for a long time. When it all happened, you immediately said, well, this is gonna have and we're dealing with. You know, that's one of the biggest repercussions, But of course there's a lot of other repercussions as well. A lot of small businesses have been put out. I talked a couple of weeks ago to a woman who was actually put in jail if you remember, you know in Dallas had the local Grand Pooba came after a woman who had had kept her beauty shop open. Well, this is a woman in Minnesota, and Tim Waltz and his thugs actually put her in jail. They had some small businesses who organized and said we're going to stay open, and they had hundred businesses that were part of an organization, and only a handful of them, about a dozen or so, said they were going to do it. And then when they got a threatening letter, everybody caved except for a couple of them, and she was one of those, and she refused to do an that stuff, so they threw her in jail and she wound up having a She and her husband had a business there for decades. She had to even move to another state after she got out of jail. So, I mean, this is the damage that's been done throughout this lockdown, and nobody wants to pay attention to how that happened or who did it. It was a bipartisan thing. But you've been talking about this in the very beginning, how it was going to affect even the commercial estate and the banks, and of course it is we're now seeing other aspects of this gerald and in Germany, Volkswagen is going to be closing a factory in Germany for the first time ever. In their eighty seven year history. They've closed factories in other countries. You know, they had factories where they made cars for those markets, and they've closed those in the past, but this is the first time they've ever closed a factory in Germany and it's going to be a big fight with the unions there. Part of that is happening because they caved after they came after them with this diesel Gate thing. They went to ev stuff and that's not working out for them. But it's also the economy and it's also the cost of manufacturing in the West has gone sky high because they've given an energy preference to China. How do you see that happening? I mean, there's so much that's there with this Green New Deal grift that is going not only subsidies a massive transfer of money like we saw with the pandemic, but it's also the kind of structural damage that we saw with the lockdown. They're locking people down already in so many different financial ways with this Green New Deal stuff, aren't they?
Speaker 3: I said, these a lot of things you mentioned. Let's talk about sub that's just hitteque.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's an Italian guy that I'm not very fond of. His name was Mussolini. The merger of state and corporate powers. It's called fascism, subsidies. You're giving some clown my money. How about doing it on your own? What's a subsidy? Crap? Shut that hell up, SOILENTI don't you understand? They give it back to us in the name of campaign contributions. That's what moron's and imbeciles call it. It's called paybacks. You're talking about the cheap labor going into China, Bill Clinton, what do you think they pay that arrogant a little him. This was one of my t shirts back in nineteen ninety two when Clinton was running. Could you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, beware it's lick Will. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Where do you think Goldman's Ax pays this arrogant little piece of garbage three hundred thousand dollars an hour to hear him speak? Oh? Oh, we did a way with the Glass Stiegel Act, didn't he Yeah, it's paid back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So going back, going back to what's going on with the green and this and that. You mentioned Volkswagen. What's one of your other top trends of twenty twenty four? Evs go fu We've been writing about this since two thousand and fifteen, when the whole EV things started to go these things, we said, these figures are not energy efficient, they are not helping to clean the environment. They are inefficient and over expensive. Yeah, the whole EV market is going down except in China. And the reason in China is is number one, they got their evs are being subsidized by the government.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's making it cheaper for people to buy them.
Speaker 1: Well, they're that big real estate you know, expansion, you know, building cities that nobody ever occupied. I mean, they're they're famous fascist governments.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. You know. People think, well, China can't be fascist. They're China. They're communists right now.
Speaker 1: They're fascist in terms of the merger of the state and the industry that's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so for China, by the way, it's a disaster. Before I go, I want to go back to Germany quickly. Germany's in a recession in reality, and this is the third largest economy in the world, and what we kept warning about the Trends Journal is that reality is going to hit when the summer season is over. And that's exactly what's going on. Look at how the nasdeck is taking a big hit. Look at again the Trends Journal. We were the first ones magazines is somewhere we call the dot com bust in nineteen and when we used to be a quarterly, now it's a weekly. In the fall of nineteen ninety nine, we said it would bust by the second quarter of two thousand, and it did in March. The same thing is happening now with AI. AI is here to stay, just like the dot com is. But when you have the explosion of the new formula, they over invest in it, they over gamble in it, and they do things that make no sense. So that's why you're seeing the NAS deck. When I went on the air, it was down like some two percent. Again today, wow, so it's going to go down big. It's overexpanded. All the IPO is making up stuff and and then now going back to China when slime ball Bill Clinton brought them into the World Trade Organization, and that's why the prices of cost so much more over the year to get slave labor over in China. And this is what people forget in order for a company to go over there and open a manufacturing plant in China. The Chinese government owed forty fifty one percent of it, and they owned forty nine percent of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, China didn't have the experience of how to make this stuff. The West gave them all the experience and how to do it. So now I'm going back to the housing crisis again. In trend forecasting, all things are connected. In every boom. In every boom, there's a bust happens all the time. So China, with you talking about the real estate, it boomed to make a terrible situation a thousand times worse. China launched the COVID War on their Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the Rat in January twenty twenty, and had three years as zero COVID policy. They locked down that country more than any place in the world. Yes, they destroyed the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people. Yeah, the businesses that got I know people in China, they're telling me it's gone way way down, And they said it's the Chinese businesses. A lot of them are still going on, but the Western businesses that opened up are all going down bad. And then again you got to put the data together. You look at luxury sale numbers. Again, the fish rock and the head down. China was buying luxury stuff like crazy. Now it's going way way down. So if it's rotting at the top, it's going way down at the bottom. And again you look at the numbers. A Walmart sales are going up. This one's going because more of what used to be mainstream is buying crappy stuff at these joints. And this is another one before I forget it. If people want to know what's going on, watch copper prices in the economic world. We call copper doctor copper because copper's used in everything from heavy industry to high tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you.
Speaker 3: Watch where copper prices are going, you can see where the global economies go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about what happened in China, I recall after things gradually started to open up, and after they finally took their food, their foot, and their boot off of the throat of the people in Shanghai, I remember them talking about somebody did an article they went through and they interviewed a bunch of young professionals, maybe in the mid thirties, and they had gone to a university and they had a big, high paying job with a big multinational corporation everything, and as soon as they could, as soon as they dropped all the restrictions travel and everything, they were getting out of the big city, said We're not coming back, and I'm going to go work in a doughnut shop out in a rural area and I'm going to give up my you know, two hundred thousand dollars job that I had in Shanghaikas. I'm not going to go through that again. And so there's that aspect of it as well. They're getting a lot of the same type of realization that we got here, but they got it even harder than we did in terms of lockdowns. But yeah, whatever, the globalist one, yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: And then were the ones China again. I used to be on Hong Kong TV back in twenty nineteen. Hong Kong is a city of seven point five million people. Over a million people were taking to the streets week after week after week, day after day after day in protests of China taking over Hong Kong. I'm on the air with the guy and again this is top top station, and we take a break and I say, Frank, so what's going on. You know, it's just going to stop, you said, missus Clinty. We're not going to stop. We're not going to let the Chinese stop us. The Chinese couldn't stop them. Then they launched the COVID war. Get back in your house, Get back in your house. You can't get out into the street. Then they passed an emergency act. But venito, everybody forgot about the protests going on in Hong Kong as the Chinese took over. Yeah, they have no clue. People have no idea about this.
Speaker 1: And they were hardcore with the umbrellas and everything. When they started spraying them with chemicals and everything, they showed up with umbrellas, you know, and that's why that was a symbol of their protest. I mean, they were really hardcore, and they would pay attention, you know, as the Chinese are trying to alter their the school curriculum, they would fight back against that and big protests and everything. But they completely crushed that with the COVID stuff. Yeah, that's what it was design.
Speaker 3: Now think about it. Think about this one over a million people out of seven point five million, we're having a peace rally. As you know, on September twenty eighth, everybody could go to occupy peace dot com. Judge Napolitano's, Scott Ritter, Max blumintal Anya Powerple and others. We get a million people at a three hundred and thirty two million Yeah, where are the people for peace? Where were all these religions? What was the Quakers? Wait? Dying an earthquake?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Where were all these Quakers? What he got locked on the seventh day Adventus waiting for the eight day? Where are the Catholics? Where are the where the where are the Episcopalians? Where? Where were all these religions? How coming out out there for peace as they're slaughtering, destroying the Palestinians in front of everybody's eyes, in front of everybody's eyes. But of course you won't see it on the on the news because again in yesterday's podcast, I did I hold up the front page of the Wall Street Journal, which I don't want to use the proper names, with an ace and an h and as a t at the end, it's about the uh, the tennis thing coming up, big picture, not about the dead Palestinians. And then you go to the toilet paper record the New York Slime. Yeah, scared young minds in Ukraine paint the vision of war. Look at this, you see this, Wow, nothing about nothing about the slaughtered Palestinian kids over what according to Lancet, a top organization, they're saying, over one hundred and fifty Palestinians are going to die already some over forty four thousand original or over forty thousand have been killed. But what was the news? Six hostages killed Israeli? Well, six out of forty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when I'm saying, people have no idea, and that's why you get the trans journal. We give me the information that you could use, and they're giving you information that's nothing more than him.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: We talked before about the about the office building bust and how the banks are going to go bust. This is in Wednesday's Wall Street Journal. A once hot sector falls on hard times. One hot in Boston area with over forty two million square feet forty nine million square feet vacancy is sort to twenty seven point seven percent, compared with less than six point two percent in twenty twenty. Look where this is buried?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, wait a minute, you.
Speaker 3: Got almost a twenty eight percent vacancy, right it used to be six percent. And the story doesn't say what a crisis is looming? No, No, it's just it's it's hard times.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to occupy pieces coming up, and if you go to a trends journal, you'll see that as a pop up there as a countdown of the number of days and hours before it begins. We've had you know, what is going on with Scott Ritter?
Speaker 2: What can you do to bring us up to date with him?
Speaker 1: Because they they came after him because he was writing for or RT, and you know they are trying to do everything they can to shut down any information about the warst what's the situation with Scott Ritter?
Speaker 3: He's going to be at Oh, he's going to be a speaker here. And I just had lunch with him two weeks ago and I'll be seeing him again tomorrow. And I got to tell you again, well, going through all the details, I'm only me because I was on the other side. Yeah, I used to run work on major political campaigns in Westchester County. I'm going back to nineteen seventy one. They were grooming me. They set me up to Albany. I was the assistant to the Secretary of the New York States Senate. This is the top cat running the show. I'm there with Warren Anderson, the Majority Leader, Malcolm Wilson by Robert will Suit eating a shrimp cocktail. Malcolm Wilson became the governor when Rockefeller died, screwing that chick at heart at deck and Malcolm Wilson took over the I was a chief government affairs specialist to the chemical industry. I was killing environmental legislation at the height the height of the environmental movement back in the nineteen seventies. At twenty eight years old, I was staying at the Willard Hotel and putting my meetings on at the hay Adams and had the top scientists in Romanhace, Lonzo DuPont, one after another. Anyway, I have a photograph of me picking up Ronald Reagan at thirty years old. I was at the Chicago Hilt in nineteen seventy six, two days before he's announcing he's running against jerro Ford for the nomination. I'd remember president's, prime ministers and princes. I was on the other side. I wouldn't know what I know if I wasn't on the other side. But I started to grow up around thirty two years old, and that's when I quit my job became a different person. Going back to Ridder, Ritter was top marine. His father was in his service. This guy wanted to kill and shoot everybody everywhere until he got on the other side, and then he saw how corrupt and terrible it was. He became a different man. Yeah, he is a true warrior for peace. Nobody shut this guy up. This guy's big. I mean, there's a picture of the picture of me, him and judging a polton and we went for dinner over here, not far from us, over here, and there's me and the polatono down here and he's up here. You know, we looked like two midgets.
Speaker 2: Next to him.
Speaker 3: Scott Ritter is a real fighter. He was on the other side. He knows how terrible it is. This is the guy that was the top UN's nuclear inspector that said there were no weapons of mass destruction in a rock. Is that clip of Biden making fun of him. Yeah, this guy. So you asked me he won't stop fighting, I said to him, I spot, I said, he's still marrious man. I said, Oh, your family's going through and what they come up with like forty something people to raid his house and steal everything. Oh yeah, so that's what's going along with Ritter and again tomorrow we're getting together again. And he's so he's so passionate about peace and he's doing everything he can. So he'll be a speaker here as well.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: And you know, we have all these different flashpoints when you look at what is happening in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: We just had.
Speaker 1: Friendly fire shoot down one of the F fifteen's. I mean it was a clown show on the ground. But you know, Zelenski's now invader Ukraine and is like an act of desperation. The US has decided they're going to give long range missiles. Talk about what is happening there. I mean it is it's become really a lab. Is not just sending over advanced and expensive systems like the F fifteen and long range missiles. It's really become a lab for kind of asymmetric warfare as well. With the drone warfare they're now talking about massive proliferation of killer robot dogs and all this kind of stuff, and they're moving towards autonomous killer robots and other things like that, and they're going to use that as a test.
Speaker 2: Bet.
Speaker 1: I think talk a little bit about what you see happening with Ukraine and the escalation there.
Speaker 3: Go back to your Trens journal, go back about a year and a half ago. We warned that as Ukraine loses, they're going to shoot deeper and deeper into Russia and they're going to attack nuclear power plants. They just attacked a nuclear power plant and cursed where they invaded. The United Nations whatever they call it, nuclear organization, I've got the proper name for it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They said the damage that has been caused as serious. This is not being reported anywhere. We are on the verge of nuclear annihilation. That's why we're fighting for peace. Now let's go to the Israel war. There's a thing, as you well know, called a Samson Option s a ms O. N If Israel loses, they go nuclear. You don't have to be good at math to figure this out. They keep dragging Iran into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Iran has over ninety million people. How many live in israelllion and twenty percent of the marriage all right, nine million verse ninety million. These are the Persians with the ninety million. These aren't stupid people. They are very advanced. They'll wipe out Israel in a second. But Israel will go nuclear. They've said it, and again you get the trends journal. We've been saying, now I can't use the proper language on your show. We call it biden bs when he said it, and blinking bs when he said it. That they were close to a piece deal and they kept blaming Hamas for not doing it. And now the facts have come out, reported by the facts by Israeli newspapers that Yahoo is totally opposed to the peace deal because he wants to keep occupying parts of Gossam, the Philadelphia area. He's totally opposed to peace. And these maniacs to Smotrich and give the other ones in there. They don't want peace at all. And this is the language again when you where the article was here somewhere about what's going on in in now they're invading more and more of the West Bank. Yeah, it Israel raids for the seventh day in occupied West Bank. This is the toilet paper record the New York Times. They go on to say that the Israeli military said the operation in the northwestern West Bank aim to crack down on inacingly powerful Palestinian militants in the area. Okay, wait a minute, Occupied West Bank, you mean you're illegally stealing somebody else's land in violation of the Geneva Convention and Article two four to two of the United Nations Occupied how about stolen? Oh, and the people that are fighting you because you're killing, murdering and raping and knocking down everything they own, they're militants. So somebody breaks in my building over here and tries to come at me, and I blow their brains out. I guess I'm a militant. How dare I try to stop somebody that's trying to kill me? Why are you rousing? Militant? Getting back silent? I'm a chosen people. I could do anything I want.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: You know, there were there were riots this week and you get you know, the Israeli newspapers and papers from all over the world, all different places. What was it that the and it appeared to be against net and Yahoo. What was it that the Israeli street because we talked about the Arab street or whatever. When people get out on the street and they're writing, what did they want from him? Did they want him to escalate? Do they want him to de escalate? Did they want him to end the war? In the war they want him to do?
Speaker 3: They're against it. The people are protesting, they're against it. Every one of my Jewish friends are against this war, everyone except one. I got a lot of Jewish friends. I'm in New York City, New York City, but in New York I mean, every one of my Jewish friends are against it. Again, we're having Max Blumenthal, he is a speaker. The people are against it. But I keep telling everybody again, this is not rocket science. Again, I'm a trend forecaster. I look at facts. How did the Berlin walcome? Then? People went there, they didn't leave. More people kept coming, they didn't leave. More people kept coming, they didn't leave. More people kept coming, they didn't leave, day after day after day, week after week after week, until they outnumbered these little boys and their costumes with guns. Why about ten thousand to one, whoop take put down their guns, take go off their costumes. That's what has to happen to day after day after day. And I want to make this clear. The people are for peace, the politicians are for war, and anybody that doesn't believe in peace, to me is a piece of s hi you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's the reason that I asked. But because you know, it happened after they found some of the hostages, and you said, you know, that's all they're going to talk about. They're not going to talk about any other any other things. That's why I was wondering if they were trying to try and escalate this and say, you know, you need to do something different because we're concerned about the hostages. But they just want to want to end this thing at this point, right, And so.
Speaker 3: Again we subscribe, we pay to go to Haha, that's the Israeli newspaper, you know. Oh by the way, here was the Trends Journal, And I said, we forecast dot com bust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dot com.
Speaker 3: This dot com overload will short circuit many high expectations for huge profits and internet commerce, entertainment, and a wi array of dot com services. Following the holiday season, many of today's high flying internet stocks the hottest IPOs and newly emerging IPO want to be begun their deepest from their over valued heights.
Speaker 2: There you got it, I agree, yea.
Speaker 3: So now I'm going back to the Israel war again. We subscribe to hot It's the Israeli newspaper. They are reporting and others about net Yahoo here. Net Yahoo derailed the potential Gaza hostage deal in July. July Israeli newspaper reports this just came out. He doesn't want peace because again, oh.
Speaker 1: Peace always helps the politicians who are in power. You know, everybody is like, well, we're war. We don't want to change horses and and stream. And once you have a war, so many people who are opposed to the individual that's in government now they rally behind them, you know, and so it always helps the people empower to keep a war going.
Speaker 3: Let's go back again. This is what when I'm not when I say about the trend journal again, if you want to pay, you know, five dollars a day for the Wall Street Journal, you know, knock yourself out. You're not gonna get anything. Just lose it to two dollars and fifty cents a week when you go, y know, It were thirty nine weeks of protest going on in Israel before Hamas attacked on October seventh last year, thirty nine weeks because of Netnya, Who's Judicial Reform Act that would have prevented him from going to prison basically for his violations. Thirty nine weeks of protests people were taking to the streets in opposed to his judicial Reform Act that did away with the with the courts. Basically, October seventh happens from us. Everybody forgot about it. Not my language, the language of Isaac Herzog, the President of Israel, back during those thirty nine weeks. Israel is in a civil war. Israel was in a civil war before Hamas attack, a mass attack, but totally forgotten when I just talked about nobody's studying, nobody's talking about Yeah, and regardless of who gets elected, they're going to keep this well going. And this is from the times of Israel. Your buddy, vote for me, or Israel will be annihilated, Trump says in pitch to Republican Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 3: Did you see that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Vice President Kamala Harris, when's the White House Israel will cease to exist. Trump said, I will work with you to make sure Israel is with us. You ready, thousands of years of years, a fat mouth? How about the hell could you say? What's going to go on for thousands of years? Don't you know who I am? I'm Donald Trump. I never worked a day in my life. My daddy gave me all the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had lunch with his brother, Robert Trump back in two thou twenty seventeen. Trump's in office, and we say it not far from the other end. The old man left the family about over half a billion dollars, right, Yeah, a little daddy's boy with a bid attitude. My daddy when he left me is everything of who I am and not a penny. These little arrogant boys a thousand years. Who the hell you're talking to? I'm talking to the stupid people that swallow my crap, That's who I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he promises anything to everybody. I mean, he was there at the Economic Club in New York and he's telling childcare. Oh yeah, sure, we'll do childcare for everybody, and we'll raise taxes on everything that's important in the United States to pay for your childcare. It's like, that's a great deal. Let me ask you this though, Let's get back to economics just briefly. We've only got about three minutes left. You know, the stock market now is so highly dependent on what's happening with artificial intelligence and video is getting a little bit shaky because they're so overvalued.
Speaker 2: You were talking about this earlier. How they get ahead.
Speaker 1: Of everything is a green span called it irrational exuberance, and so whenever they come out with something it's big and revolutionary, there's a lot of irrational exuberance, and if somebody starts running for the exits, they all panic at that point in time. And so, since we've got such a such a high stock market on such a few companies, and we've got the election coming up, do you think that they're going to be able to push this off the reckoning? They're going to be able to push this off until after the election. You think it might happen before, because already in September we're getting shaky. A lot of times these things happen in October. What's your general sense. I know you're not a predictor, but I just you've got any general senses to what you think might happen. Is it going to be some kind of October surprise?
Speaker 3: They're going to do everything they can to prop it up before the election. Yeah, yeah, everything they can can they do it. It's a it's a guessing game, but they can invent anything that they want. Again, I thought the markets would crash again in twenty twelve. I was one hundred percent wrong. He didn't teach me about zero interest rates. Were made up thing called quantitative easing in economics one oh one a graduate school. Yeah, okay, right, they're gonna look what happened. I thought everything was going to crash when they locked down everything during the COVID War. Did I think that Trump and Biden would pump in like probably between the two of them, about ten trillion dollars at a thing. Don't go to work, don't worry his free money, zero interest rates. They'll do anything they can to prop it up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: But there's also the reality going on, and the reality could crash the markets and they October is the month, as you keep set. As you mentioned now, if the markets crash, Trump wins. If the markets don't crash, Harris wins, and Harris we believe. Again, I can't stand either. I'm a trend forecaster. It's not what I like, what I want, what I wish for, what's what is? I'm not voting for either of them. Yeah, more on, So I voted for the Goods with Leicester of two evils? What do you mean, Lester, of two evils? One guy shot you with a rifle, the other guy shot you at a pistol. What are you talking about? That's like saying almost pregnant. Yeah, so I'm not voting for any of them.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's an interesting way to put it. It kind of does inge on that that's going to have to be the October surprise if there is one that's going to make the difference with them. Thank you so much, Ryl slenty Trends Journal use a code night to save ten percent. And I want to say real quickly, thank you, Dustin Helm and In thank you very much, both of you. Have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com