Speaker 1: I step away for a few days at a personal thing, unexpected thing. So yeah, apologize to those of you who were sending me emails here yesterday the day before could not be helped. But all of that is in the past. And here is why I step away for two days. And this is the news cycle, right, I just want to point this out. This is the news cycle after just two days of y'all handling it on your own. What is going on? We have exploding nineteen eighties technology that of course has been you know thing all week. Now. We have Cnnril and others who have or attempting to sink their teeth deeper into Mark Robinson. It sounds like that is working its way up the uh you know, working its way up the food chain amongst some GOP folks. Well we'll get into that, but that stuff's insane.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: Did you peruse some of the postings they're accusing mister Robinson? Yeah? Buttery, buttery and good? What what I was?
Speaker 3: I was on a breadstick forum? What's going on?
Speaker 1: You're on a breadstick? Is that a thing? How do you is there?
Speaker 3: I mean, I have no political ambition, so I'm not worried about whatever this is I'm.
Speaker 1: Posting well and and let me say, let me say this thing. While you post oil messages or whatever in your bread form thing, they're what it feels like a sub group, right, I don't know, man, It's it's crazy. It's just nuts. Everything's just nuts. And if if that wasn't enough locally with that, and obviously we got to talk about because we can get a chance to chew on it. But uh, you know, the the whole exploding pagers thing, well, we'll get a little of that. I was texted with Pete Calendar yesterday. Oh yeah, and uh He's just like, ah, we could do two shows. So it's it's gonna be one of those days. We'll chat with Pete coming up at eight oh five. I also have to ask this because I'm starting to realize maybe I'm different. All right, So do you all remember COVID.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the the part where they're like everybody staying in your house unless you're essential, and then it was really Willy Nilly who was the Senate. Well, Ross and I were essential, so you know it not a lot changed in the Skelle for us. And since uh, you know, the part of the show is one thing where we're interacting, but for the most part throughout the day, Ross and I, if we text or send an email other than just prep stuff, it's pretty unusual. So it really didn't impact a lot of us. Was I the only one not taking part in drug fueled orgies? Was it was just me, huh because like another day, another story, and in this case somebody who is kind of wrapped up in the decision making. That's that was his jam during COVID. And it's not the first one. Remember what happened over at the un folks where they were like sneaking through the streets of Rotterdam or wherever the hell it was, and then they rated it with one of those dudes in there. All right, well, if you don't, we'll bring you up to speed. And I apologize for it being delicious slightly silicious this morning news wise, not my choice if it makes you feel any better, those two stories, you know, with the with the Robinson stuff and then yet another COVID decision maker who set it. I understand this may happen in the regular stop going to lunch with reporters or not reporters, random hot people who all of a sudden want to sleep with you. Okay, I understand that's going to cut into your game, but that's the mo the undercover reporters. They're not hiding how they're accomplishing this with all these crazy videos. It's almost exclusively a honey trap. Ross would you agree with that almost ninety percent of these are honeytrap, gaze straight or otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, always it seems like they're out and they're trying to impress whoever. It's a ross the table from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh, look at you twenty five year old or twenty eight year old reporter or a person who I don't know is a reporter but is really really hot, and let's go this restaurant, but only talk about intricate COVID decision making. That's the other big tip off, right, A lot of these you're into conversations. We were just like, if that's if you think that's a random person, how are you deep into this? And I guess maybe that's a good job done by the reporter. So you know, even with all of that that story, if you want to remove the fact that there is a salacious nature, I would point out, you know, they tried to castraight like twenty five hundred people and they got some of them and then they tried to do it again, So that should de escalate the the perve factor there. So, and that's just where we're kicking things off this morning. So we'll wander around. We got I don't often say this, we got Diddy news again. It's not my fault, it's not Ross can attest to this, right. Sometimes you have a story stack where there's too much stuff that's either similar and it's not just one big driving story, or you don't want to be in the gutter all day, right. So that's why if I got a Florida man kicker story, like Florida Man was hooking up with an alligator, right, that'll be a little spot there. But I'm generally not gonna package it in the middle of other stories where I have to be delicate. And there's some stories that just will never make it on air, as badly as I want to share them with you. Ross, you know, the one I'm thinking about with aquatic creatures never gonna make on the air. I'll tease it out therefore, you it's just you gotta make this. So as I'm sitting here and I'm looking at this news cycle. I'm like, Diddy, the Robinson stuff, the the reporter stuff. We got another reporter story with RFK Junior, just wait for that. I'm sitting there and I'm like, I don't want to do all the pervy stuff. And then the COVID guy out there having while locking you down, having drug fueled orgies. There's no other word for it. What's going on.
Speaker 3: It's been like the freakiest days of twitter x in a long time.
Speaker 1: But I want you to attest I've not gone out of my way to cobble those stories together just to be aure No.
Speaker 3: No, it's just the news cycle.
Speaker 1: It's just what it is. So he'll deal with these as they come coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. Well, some not good things going I guess it depends on what perspective you are not good things going down? Ross You've you're a football guy. If I were to hypothetically lose a game to I don't know, let me pick a team here. If I was to hypothetically lose a game to I don't know. The New York Jets are pretty bad, right, It's pretty historically bad team. If I was to get blown out by twenty one points? Would that mean I'm a I'm a really bad football team. If the Jet, let's say I was, I don't know the Patriots and I was to show up at Thursday Night Football and get blown out by the Jets by twenty one, that would indicate there might be some issues there, right.
Speaker 3: You know, here's the thing. So I don't want to curse my own team, and I believe in karma, so I have no opinion on the matter. But you would believe they're both find football clubs.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you would say the number twenty four is more than the number three.
Speaker 3: Yes, satisfaction correct, Yes, twenty four is bigger than three. Yes.
Speaker 1: And in the scoring apparatus for football, if you were to win by twenty one, that would be you know, three possessions.
Speaker 3: Right, that would be three touchdowns, I believe, yes, yeah, with the extra points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so it's not good anyway, So something like that happened, we'd probably report on that as well. Okay, all right, you guys are I know you don't want to tell you you guys are Monday night.
Speaker 3: Just remind me, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're playing against the Jaguars.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 1: The past two Monday night games. I hate this, but you're the early one.
Speaker 3: I think the past two seasons we've lost to the Jags with a lot of likeas are scared. It's gonna be another trap game. Last year was in London. A year before I can't remember, but it was like a one point loss. So I mean everyone's in Jacksonvillege. Yeah, gotta get through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alrighty man. So, uh that's all right, We're gonna we're gonna dwell in the world of football. We got other stuff to get into. Uh where to even start on this fine morning we got We've got lots of sound we're gonna get into. Uh, let me do this. Well, I'm more of the Robinson discussion is gonna be We'll we'll hit a little of it. And again, I you know, I reached down and was chatting with a couple of people. Yes, say uh uh, Pete was one of them, because you're just you know, I'm sitting there and I'm like, what what do you think happened?
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 1: Or or at the very least, what do you think of these individual things? And we can't we can we touched on a couple of them. Here's the thing. This isn't an excuse, by the way, it's a lot harder. It's a lot harder when you are a private sector person. We've said this on a shirt. Rosse and I were literally just talking about this when you're when you were somebody who was just Joe Blow going about doing his thing. Who whatever, I have interest in me? And then you find yourself literally on the hit list for major news outlets. It's going to be crazy where they're going to dig up. I told you a story one time on this air. This is a this is a completely true story when you do with Biden. It's true, man, It's true. No, And and this was very interesting. I know somebody who they're doing very well in life. They're they're amicable, they're likable in person. People all around tend to like them. Really smart guy that I know, got a great family, just killing it, just killing it. And obviously he's politically interested in stuff. And we had a conversation one day because I think some folks are trying to get him to run for Congress. But the other thing I know about this individual from the moment i've known him, he's one of the most protected secret people I know, not in some weird way. But it's just like we knew each other for a long time. I didn't even have his cell number, and well, you know, I forgot to know each other. He kind of asked me what I thought of it one night we were sitting at one of our fine steak establishments, and I thought about it, and I thought, oh, it's gotta be great. Plus, you know, if he needs to sell fun, he could probably do some of that. But then I'm like, you know, the one thing I know about you and always known about you, is like how much you value your privacy. And he had never been in He's always been a public sector guy, and I just told him, I'm like, you want me just to show you what would happen if you give me like twenty minutes to screw around and find stuff. I sat there at the bar, and they weren't like uber negative things, but they were things that you would have to because of the complexity of his business. I think absolutely could be spun. And I hate to think that I talked what would have been a good member of Congress out of running, but I just realized that, not that I think he had skeletons in his closet, and it really wasn't that exciting the couple things that I kind of brought as an example to him, but it just wasn't within his nature to want to do that. So you also have to be a public sector person who's able to make that transition to where CNN hates you enough to deep dive a website called was it Black Africa or something like some reporters on that having to go through and read posts on an internet forum of that nature and then make the decision that they think that's Mark and they and you know, they lay out why they think it is. Obviously Robinson has said it's not. He's also said he's not going to suspend his campaign. And read through those and it leads me to this, and we can we can talk about whatever we think of that situation. Who posts on those you realize who goes to an adult website and and posting you like the people comment on the videos.
Speaker 3: Or like the people that share this stuff, like it always amazing, Like there's like share buttons, like who's pushing that button or who's commenting on the post?
Speaker 1: How many times? Uh, and maybe it happens to us. How many times have you been some of the cross a Twitter account. You're like, I don't think that person knows that you could see likes right or or shares.
Speaker 3: Or once upon a time when you could write.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, I understand that the likes things changed, but a few days off there had something I had to deal with. But you know, back at it because everything's insane this week and it's just too juicy to take another day. So let me get to the phone. Oh look at that, Boston Paul. Hey, Boston Paul, what's up?
Speaker 4: Don't page me, bro, don't page me?
Speaker 1: Twenty four to three?
Speaker 5: Huh what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Caroly No, Canada be us yesterday and curring five to two.
Speaker 1: How about the Bundesliga? Were you watching some of that too, Ross and I are really into that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, no, no, So you know, I, uh, Mik Robinson, I tried.
Speaker 5: To make a donation last night after I was hearing some of that stuff, and.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get on.
Speaker 5: I couldn't get I couldn't send it with his something's up with his website?
Speaker 1: Well that's nice, okay, Well, you know, maybe you know because a lot of the fundraising apparatus for local candidates, so I say local, statewide. A lot of it runs through like a blue or red wind I think is the Republic. So I don't know. Maybe it's something with that because they were reporting that basically Trump's people were trying to boot them, which again, you know, take it or leave it, that's the reporting there.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Don't you a wakie talkie?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Would you like this one?
Speaker 4: You really needed three days?
Speaker 5: You said two days?
Speaker 4: You were three days? Or did you get kicked out?
Speaker 1: I said a few, yes days.
Speaker 5: Anyway, you said two days, but you were three days?
Speaker 6: You get kicked out of the program.
Speaker 5: That's I asked. What if I had a bottle in the closet.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and uh a bunch of little balloons of cocaine, and like, all right, that is a man who doesn't want to talk football. That's what I heard. That's what I heard right there. Uh okay, Oh, Jamal's fired up? Yes, Jamal, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hey, Casey? You don't get no free pages pages. Casey is someone who supports Mark Robinson and a friend and someone who's out here putting yard signs out and Durham all on highways putting them out, you know what, case and I know we've had this disagreement before, but now case it's one of these things that you really I'm sorry, I cannot just.
Speaker 1: Do we disagree over putting signs up.
Speaker 4: When I said common sense, I said common sense, press control, you said, that's going down the dangerous thing. I watched the press, literally, I watched.
Speaker 1: The press media control.
Speaker 4: You know what, making sure when the press reports something. If they reported and it's wrong, they have to do same way with the Second Amendment, and they put restrictions on that. If I go buy a gun and I lie about it and I have to go to jail, the same thing has to go with them. And when people say because I'm they treated them right there, No, because no, because it's so hard who file charges. It's not easy. It's not easy to just go up there and to the press. And I have watched them treat Matt Robinson like a thirteen dogs. The man was the first black lieutenant governor. You watch wr L, you watch news and observer treat the man like trash. Pall mccleans. How many times have you ever seen the press go and go to black people say, hey, you know we got a black lieutenant governor, praise him for being the first black lieutenant governor, the first or the.
Speaker 1: First black man to one. I agree with you. You knew that, you knew that was going to happen when they know us in the same span Jamal Uh, they decided that the first gay cabinet member wasn't the first gay cabinet member Peter Tiele and uh, the first black lieutenant governor. It was a thing that didn't happen. I mean, they memory hold both those things and reporting.
Speaker 4: But they live. But let me say this case, and let me say this case. Just because we expected don't mean we have to accept it. And that's the same thing black food. And that's one of the things.
Speaker 1: You like, you know what you're who makes that decision. I mean, you know what the well.
Speaker 4: You know what, the same people who they came up with an organization to oversee our Second Amendment, which you know, like I said, we have been geared. And I always compare casey to the Second Amendment. Look what they have done to the second the same And people say, well, hey, that's on constitution. What you're talking about, that's attacking the first Amendment. Look what they have literally done to the Second Amendment and the First Amendment freedom of speech. Look, but they attacked that with something now they call hate speak anything. The Democrat Party totally controlled anything, Liberals total control. They act like that's the only thing. If you speak about it, if you poke about it, if you criticize it, you're attacking the constitution. But everything they don't like they get to attack, destroy, regulate, and then we as conservative Republicans, we sit back and we accept it, and then we try to defend what they have already corrupted instead of pushing things back to say no or attack the things they like and they worship as well. Because neutral shared destruction they don't face. I hate to say it, Casey, neutral shared destruction is the reason why we haven't had a nuclear war. You will bree because Russian and want to go.
Speaker 1: I agree, And Jamal, don't take this the right way. I think you're a dude. Really like to hit the button, man, like put that thing over. You know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You can't see.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, case you know one thing about it. We've been friends for years, never met in person of in friends for years. I'll call you a friends because you could have shared stuff. You know what, Casey you know.
Speaker 1: Me sometimes football everybody, or you want a nuclear football everybody? He does you know what a flex that is? Seven one of those. Come on, man, let me ask you a question. I ask you a question on something, Jamal And unfortunately I'm I'm going to pick on you because you're black. And so I had a conversation, you know, with Robinson with all the stuff that's alleged in there, ninety five percent of it. While it's salacious, there's nothing illegal, right so him him, you know, if you believe everything that they've written, whether you know that he went to an adult store that he worked next to at night, or if he's on a forum looking at whatever commenting on it, which most of that is is not illegal in fact, other than I guess what they're trying to do with his wife there, all of this of this stuff, this latest stuff is technically legal. They're going to write hold on, They're going to rest on the language that was used around MK. And you know, it's more of the Jewish anti Semitic stuff, to which I'd say, and this was a conversation I was having with somebody who says and he's black, and I would say it's probably in his late fifties, very accomplished guy. And he said that anti Semitism is more frequented within the communities of black community he grew up with. And I will tell you that he grew up in the Triangle area. So is the true thing? Is that a black nationalist thing? And again I don't know have the resources I see from your experience there.
Speaker 4: I will explain it to you. Black people have been blaming Jewish people for the slavery. This is the lie that black people have told for years. Jewish bait funded the slave trade. That's the live they tell, they will tell. And also that Jewish people got reparations day, the old Jewish people got reparations. And this is the litest told in the black Jewish people got reparations. What they they won't do Black people that they old Black people, that they old black people in America gave Jewish people reparations. America didn't give Jewish people reparation.
Speaker 8: That was Germany.
Speaker 1: Let else point out that there's a certain slice that think they're the real Jews.
Speaker 4: So yes, yes, yes they are. They'll tell you that Moses, because Moses and this is the lit and black preachers tell this lie that Moses when he reached in his hand, when he reached his cloak and he poured it out, he had leprosy leftence he was white. Well, that wouldn't show up on a white person. That would show up on a black man, like a white person like you, white being like an actual per sheet of paper. Let me tell you something else. If they want to talk about Mark Robinson. Okay, Rocky Mount, we used to have a store in Coach of Little Eastenburgh called Tate City where they used to sell porn flicks and stuff like that. I done went to one of them before. But here's the thing. Roykooper, who is from Roy Cooper, our governors, from the Coopers in Nash County. They were slave owners. Roy Cooper, our governor family got their money on the backs of backs slaves. That's really cool. And Brad.
Speaker 1: That's the vice president too, right. They were one of the largest was it Jamaica plantation owners? That's that's her family there. So but if but I it's not them, right, you know what I'm saying. And so I guess when I and I got I just we've been on for a little while. I gotta go take a break for this. I appreciate them all, but it's like, but if it's not them, how can you make the argument that reparations are dumb now? Because nobody alive was a slave or owned one, at least not in the US.
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 1: You know Kamala's great great grandparents, like, I don't know, that's like judging me for my family's participation in the collapse of the Indian nations of the Western United States because they homesteaded out there. But in a way, it kind of was right with the homesteaders out there. It required more military forts. More military forts meant they needed something to do, and occasionally they would go out and go into an Native American village and do horribleness. And then occasionally they'd head across to Harden, Montana and get their butt whooped. Right, So I'm a little hesitant to attach that, but I understand the frustration, and I still think Jamal wants to press the button, although admittedly I think at some point all dudes do when they get into action flicks. So but aren't going to do it. I want to be clear here, all right, six forty five, we got audio in fact from well we'll hear a mark statement and you know, we'll just go down the laundry list of degeneracy that is today's stack coming up here on the cacoday radio program. Go ahead, go ahead and read this tweet if you still have it in front of you there, Russ, Oh you don't, Okay, I can summarize it. So Eric Erickson, who's a massive tool, Have I ever mentioned that? I can't remember if I mentioned that on that Okay, well if not, there you go in my humble opinion. He put a tweet out and it said that basically the Robins was he was coming on the Robinson stuff, right, not just generically. I want to be very clear.
Speaker 3: No, it was specifically in Robinson yet, Okay.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I want to make sure. He was saying that, you know, a lot of these things that are coming to light were floating around out there during primary season. They're like, hey, if this guy gets through, And that's true, but it's also true of ninety percent of you who run let me tell you, let me tell you what happens, and I don't. I don't. I don't play this game. Someone and they could be within a you know, a GOP position, some some media folks that I know who I've had contact with over the Robinson stuff, and uh, just others who are you know, very passionate people. But obviously I have a plant the amount of times where I get sought out whether I know them, I've met them once, or I have no idea who they are, where they're just like, ah, do you remember the insane primary between what was it the where one was accusing the other one of beating somebody with a frying pan.
Speaker 3: And the oh that was a Sandy Smith, right.
Speaker 1: Sandy, but she was but she was running against the guy who was what mayor of Goldsborough or something I can't remember, but and then they were she was running ads saying that it's a war zone there with like World War II sound effect. It's crazy. And when the primaries are going on and stuffs like that, people feed me information all the time. And what I will say almost every time, right unless they have, like you got receipts with you it might be interested is do you have a link to the story, And people go, aren't you I'm an editorial person. I know some editorial people write news. You shouldn't do that yeah, or they write editorial that's fine. I don't. I don't. So generally we're digging into stuff, you know, post autopsy by the media because half the story is also how the media chose to cover it. But when I'm getting fed information that even has the odor of why are you Are you doing this because you think all this stuff is true? Or if you if not, what are you trying to accomplish, which could just be to get your guy or gal through the primary. I always approach it in a suspect manner, So for him going out there, it's just like, yeah, oh, yeah, I know, we knew all this stuff. He's right, but he's not giving you the scope there, or maybe I guess maybe he is because he's got an extra It sounds like he was also thinking it was a get Trump thing by geo people. I don't know, but you have to ask yourself, what is the benefit If those things are out there strong enough, they're not to light of injecting or not injecting yourself in today's day and age. And yes, do I think that they waited? Do I think members of the media waited until the general and as close to the election as possible absolutely, because what Eric is right about is this isn't new stuff. The allegations that were out there. I mean, but you know, it was like I remember one of the things somebody told me about Mark, like, oh, we bounced some checks, all right, and I, by the way, I thought that was a pretty non scandal the way he handled it. He's like, what do you want. I'm dirt poor. I was dirt poor at the time, and you can agree or disagree, but when you really get into the CD stuff, it's absolutely timing. So it's it might be new information that the allegations are out there, but everybody in the media circle knew. They knew that there were allegations, and we have correct me if I'm wrong. Ross. We have asked Mark about each one of these, and some people are very frustrated because that's you know, that's where going to go for an answer, and then the arbiter is going to be you, the people when you go to vote. So yeah, it's people. Will people have over the years try to get me to do their dirty work, and I'm just like, that's no unless you have something concrete, I can sit there and stare up like yep, that's it.
Speaker 3: There's there's also a difference in saying you know, if you're a candidate or if you're somebody, uh, get in the ncgopay and you're like, listen, we knew this kind of stuff is going to drop come August or September. Right, there's a difference in saying, quote, you know that they have dirt and it's going to drop towards the election. But if you specifically knew, if they specifically knew these eLEGS and something wasn't done about it, don't you think there's a problem with that. Well, there's a difference between specific like if they if they if they exactly knew this was the case and this was the news that was going to drop, somebody should have said, no, they know. That's what I'm asking, That's that's what I'm asking. Or is it just yeah, I'm sorry, go ahead. Or is it just specifically or is it just you know general bad news is going to drop towards the election.
Speaker 1: Well it's I think it's a bit of both, although, as you've seen, sometimes when bad news drops right for an election, like your kid's laptop, it goes in a different direction. So and I don't want to play what about ism with it? I don't know, And a lot.
Speaker 3: Of it isn't even like the sexual decency quote stuff. They're trying to act like it is, because, let's be honest, that's sort of the left platform.
Speaker 1: Right, It's the hypocrisy argument, and we talked about that.
Speaker 3: It's it's when it comes to these allegations, it's the racial component combined with it.
Speaker 1: And specifically to the uh Mark Robinson, here we go yesterday reacting to the story and what his plans going forward are.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, Lieutenant Governor Robinson and your Republican nominee for governor as well. Of course, well, guys, that news media has added again, my opponent is added again. You all have seen the half truth and outright lives of Josh Stein on these ads over and over again. And now a story lead, a story leaked by him to see it in is uppearing. Now, let me reassure you the things that you will see in that story, those are not the words of Mark Robinson. You know my words, you know my character, and you know that I have been completely transparent in this race and before folks, this race right now, our opponents are desperate to shift the focus here from the substantive issues and focus on what you are concerned with, to selatious tabloid trash. We cannot allow that to happen. And folks, we've seen this type of stuff in the past as well.
Speaker 10: Clarence I.
Speaker 9: Mus famously once said he was the victim of high tech lenchend. Well, it looks like Mark Robinson is too by a man who refuses to stand on stage and debate me about the real issue that face you. Instead, they want to focus on solacious tabloid lies. We're not gonna let him do that. We are staying in this race. We are in it to win it, and we know that with your help we will God bless it and we will see you where on the campaign trade.
Speaker 1: All right. So, and that's that's what he posted to his social media and campaign site. There, let's see here. Now, somebody just asked me this question. I just want to make sure I understand what it is. Can you see, as from a news guy's perspective, do you believe the evidence CNN has provided is sufficient evidence to consider the story is fact. Here's what I'll say. I will say that the method that they use to try to determine so basically, the way that they just decided to determine that this account, or in this case, one of the accounts was Mark is because the screen the screen name and then the real name were I guess they were able to see them and somebody wrote Mark Robinson. Now there's a lot of Mark Robinson's. So the the way they went after that is they went through the entire chat or postings of the accounts and they looked for references to identifiable information. So at some point, if the person posted and said I live in Greensboro, they're checking a box. Well, a lot of people live in Greensboro or have so you need more. I've been married this number of years. I can't wrote what the number was. Well, a lot of people have been married that. So you just start slowly cobbling this stuff down and it's kind of the same. I don't want to say it's the same way, but you know it's There are things that you can try to do to verify the veracity of things. And sometimes I'll give you an example. When we do around election we do the call in you know, open open phones thing for anyone running. We don't just put them on the air. Ross is a pick of the phone and somebody on the other end is like, Hi, it's Donald Trump and you're like, well, it doesn't sound like him, and then put him on my call spreener. Right, Ross goes through it, you know, it has to verify who that is, and we do that because I don't I don't trust people not trying to decap their political opponents by calling in and be like, yeah, I'm that person and here's something crazy. So the methodology that CNN utilized to try to whittle this down in their story is probably how I'd approach it, and they didn't just think it up. It's a it's a perfectly credible way to try to go through. But but it's still in the speculative phase.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They have no independent confirmation other than what they think that it's him who posted this stuff. And they also, I mean, they went so far as to pick up words that people use a lot. Well, I don't know, if you know this geography can dictate a lot of that, right Ross. What's a word you guys would use up in New York you don't use down here? I don't know, are there any I could I'm trying to think of examples Wisconsin. If you're from Wisconsin, do you know what they call a water fountain? These absolute lunatics up there, not all of them, but a lot of them. Do you know a bubbler? A bubbler? Right, So if in the posting it said bubbler, and then you said, oh, Mark Robinson used bubbler in his speech, well, also, every obnoxious Packers fan that I've encountered almost exclusively uses bubbler, and I think it's just to annoy me. They're stupid green hats and they're bubblers. So you know, all you have to look at these things from a certain certain perspective.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There's regional stuff too, like a depagan.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: Or what you call the shopper car, like a carter.
Speaker 1: A buggy. Oh yeah, the buggy. I've seen the buggy. Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. So to sit there and go, well, Mark called it a buggy, and in this and this person's website did well. Also, they told you they're from Greensboro, and I don't know if you know, there's a lot of people in Greensboro call them buggies. So to answer your question, I don't think they have intimate, independent confirmation. But the way that they went to whittle this down is I think a good methodology. But you got to have that that hook there. You gotta you gotta get the person to say that they did it. You have to show a financial receipt, like maybe they paid for a membership on uh, you know, whatever the site is, and and and you can track that back. I don't know how you get that, but you know, with the with the porn shop stuff, it's like, well, dude, show me a receipt for what he bought. But also, the whole time I'm thinking about it, I'm also running it through this filter. Is it is is it silacious or is it news? And in the world of politics, we love silatious, Thanks Bill Clinton. So maybe you can make the argument that, yeah, you go ahead and report that stuff and it's not. By the way, we had presidential candidates who used to post flyers accusing their opponents of having interracial love children, like so the hippie it doesn't it doesn't end. Was it was it Grover who was apparently outsiing all these kids? Was it Cleveland or said somebody in that era? And it's really when he got into yellow journalism and stuff. So to answer your question, I like the way that they went to try to whittle it down. I don't know that they have the smoking gun. But also I don't think they ran it through the filter of if he wants to comment on a video about a trans woman having sex with the regular woman, which is one of the accusations, saying that they thought it was less gay or so. I can't remember how it was worded, but you want to comment on that, is that is that news from a legal perspective? Probably not. So that's when I would sit there and go, well, you know, I'd be more I'd be much more into the the stuff, with the business stuff, you know, because that's where you're going to start to get hard pieces. And granted, our world's kind of screwed up, because arguably you should care more about that, but seemingly they're going to get more traction with that, you know, the shock and sealacious nature. And I want you to think about this too, and and and by the way, I'm not accusing anybody, but I'll give you an example. If you, let's say you were to sit me down in front of a microphone, hand on the Bible. Right here we go deposition time. And you asked me, Hey, Casey, we've acquired your entire internet search history, browsing history everything. Have you ever gone to little people Confederate?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Confederate? Oh wait, hold on civil War? Little People's Civil War reenactor x x X. The answer I'd have to tell you is I don't know. Maybe I did. People.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, we going along these same lines. We've literally searched for this stuff live on the show before to prove a point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Like we because the thing in the show that we've talked about is if if you can think about it, there's probably some porn reference to it, right, because you have these little.
Speaker 1: Stories called Civil War reenactors.
Speaker 3: I'm not googling that, but like like gilly suit, Gilly sup porny. We've googled that on the on the company computer.
Speaker 1: Here, COVID porn, remember the COVID port.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, And they could be like, ah, what is this about? What is this about? You can't run for office now?
Speaker 1: But it's like, because somebody told me that was a thing, we didn't think it was a thing. It's a thing. And then now you know that's it. Well, I mean that that's a shit situation out there.
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing I was seeing online about the Mark Robinson stuff is they they're seeing as they being in the left, they're seeing as hypocritical because you have somebody saying, and this was a quote that I saw online yesterday where they were like, oh, the same guy that doesn't want porn in classrooms actually visits porn websites, so he's a hypocrite. Well, I think there's kind of a difference there, right, yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: The same visit. Have you ever visited a link to a was, say, an adult site? Whatever your motivation? Right, somebody sent you Oh my gosh, look at this or why.
Speaker 3: I am a forty five year old male that lives in the United States of America. On yes, I have, Yes, I have?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, boom, there you go. I mean, what are we doing here? Now? Did you then take the pornography to your kids' school and show it to them?
Speaker 3: I did not, because I would not like to go to prison, and that would be completely inappropriate, and I should go to prison if I did that.
Speaker 1: Not even our career day, that's not even a career day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've invited me to career day and they turned it down every single year.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine happy? And then you just come in with whatever the stack is that day.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, I don't. I don't want to wish this life upon any child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your futures do.
Speaker 3: I'm literally not going to career day for the children.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's a very noble thing you're doing there, So that's good. Would you go, let's say you did get roped in it. Why don't you think the kids be more fascinated in the twitch stuff?
Speaker 3: Yes, they would correct. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You killed how many horses? That's not the point of the lesson here. So Ross was a horse eating machine for a while.
Speaker 3: But you've got a lot of politicians where it's their career goal where they always wanted to be a politician. They always wanted this power. And they go through school and they become a lawyer or whatever, but their end goal has always been power and they want this, so they they live their life a certain way. But then you have another person who had never had any political ambition at all until they went to a Greensboro City council meeting, right, got thrown in the spotlight become a lieutenant governor. Now you're in this giant race to be the governor, and they're gonna find everything that you did in your past, even if you're.
Speaker 1: Run by the way against people who have, according to courts, cheated in in libelous and slanderous ways right specifically about what was done to Jim O'Neil where they lied about rape kits. The courts agreed with that. And you're dealing with a person who was willing to attempt to, in my opinion, manipulate our elections behind the scenes, with the same lawyer who brought the dossier port So yeah, you're extra screwed as to what they're willing to do if your opponent's already willing to do.
Speaker 3: If you're just an average person listening to this radio show right either on you're driving around the Triangle in the triad or you're listening on iHeart the iHeart app right, you're just an average person, no political ambitions. But then imagine tomorrow, tomorrow, for some reason, they throw you into the governor's governorship race. Think about all all the stuff you've done between the ages of eighteen to forty five, they could possibly dig up on you online. Just think about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, not me, but.
Speaker 3: No, I'm same here, same.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, but you know other people because you exactly run for stuff, even though you're a perpetual candidate.
Speaker 3: I mean even even a joke years ago.
Speaker 1: But there is a level of personal responsibility, of course. But they're even even like a Joe like, you know what, I shouldn't run for governor.
Speaker 3: And that's I never would because there'd be so much dirt they could find. So there's there's that, Like I said, even if it's like a throwaway joke you made online, right, Look what they do these these uh like football players, right, they're thirteen to their high That's what I'm saying. Look what he posted any on the's twelve or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they did that. I think they've done that to some top draft pick the last three or four years. They always find one guy and they're like, ah, look what he said when he was thirteen. Like, dude, if you had tape of everything I said at thirteen, I don't have this show.
Speaker 3: Probably and over half times it's like they're just like thrown out rap lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is the that's how they cancel sorority girls. That's kind of that. That's their lane right there. Uh, speaking of rap, hip hop all that stuff. It's a crazy lifestyle. I don't know that i'd fit in, but this diddy stuff is crazy.
Speaker 11: Part of this investigation, in March of this year, special agents from HSI executed search warrants at Combsa's residences in Miami and Los Angeles. They also executed a warrant for Combs's electronic devices. During those searches, agentcies evidence of the crimes charged in this indictment. They sees firearms and ammunition, including three defaced AR fifteens and the large capacity drum magazine. They also sees evidence of the freak offs. Electronic devices that, by.
Speaker 1: The way, the part where straight laced prosecutor dude has to continually use the term freakoff is somehow hilarious.
Speaker 11: To me, contain images and videos of the freak offs with multiple victims. And they seize cases and cases of the kinds of personal lubricant and baby oil that Combs the staff allegedly used to stock hotel rooms for the freakoffs, more than one thousand bottles all together, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now let me ask, this is a thousand bottles of lube and bait? Is that too many? Is that too many?
Speaker 3: Did you see the update on the story where it involves the Uh they said they found over seven hundred toys, seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Truck sure or life right.
Speaker 3: Listen, you ever start a collection and it just gets out of control?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've watched Hoarders. Not so much for me, but Ross has every video game console ever.
Speaker 3: I'm just imagining that being a Hoarder's episode. They walk into his mansion and they're like.
Speaker 1: Well, you could barely move in here.
Speaker 2: Oh they hit me in the face.
Speaker 1: You know, why is everything? Oh there's so much to this and what yes, Ross is correct. They in addition to a thousand bottles of lubrication products, they did find hundreds and hundreds of toys that are not the toys screen kids. What if that's a COVID thing? Though? Actually, what if? Because obviously he had these big parties, a lot of people come over, right, what if it was a situation where you know, it's pre COVID mindset and the COVID rolls around. Everyone's got to be safe, so we're gonna get your own personal one of those, and so he's just a victim of the pandemic. Well, unfortunately then he couple with the other stuff. And yes, we will even learn what a frea cough is and we will do that more coming up here on a very instructional, very interesting day on the CaCO Day Radio Progress that anybody here said, all right, look this stuff has convinced me and now I'm I'm I'm flipped. Does it harden your support? I'm just curious as you we're getting trolled on Twitter's go listen to these guys spinning themselves in knots. I think I've done probably the fairest analysis you're going to hear on this, right. I've talked about the methodology of verification. I've talked about what constitutes a salacious selection claim versus something that may be criminal, but also recognizing the past statements are things that are very normal in politics. So you know, for Internet trolls, that's not good enough, but that's where we're at. And you know, some people are like, why don't you pull the pornography records from Josh Stein or Cooper? You know where it turns into that one I would say this, and I have no knowledge. I don't know that i'd want to see those kinds, right, and not just because it's them. Those are the examples up there, like when when things rise to a level of hey, check out these port I remember the dude from Fox News that looks like a chipmunk. His name escapes me.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, no, no, no, you're talking about you look like Theodore from the Chipmunks. He's on the he's not one of the other networks now or something.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 3: I think he's on Newsmax now.
Speaker 1: Or Newsmax now. Yeah, I can't remember his name, but he looks like the last dude that would be whipping you with a cat of nine tails with a ballgag in right. So the salacious nature of what was what was accused there right in the midst of the me too. Obviously that rose to that level, but it was also coupled with an employer employee relationship. I can't remember all of it, but it's like those are when the insane things come out. Now a a hip hop artist like Sean Combs, there is no part of me that didn't assume there was giant drug fueled sex parties at a rapper's house, or any really any musician for that matter, But let's stick in this sphere. Like Ross, if I told you that I think a rapper may have had a drug fueled orgy at his mansion, would you have fallen over out of shock or no?
Speaker 3: I would think if he didn't, he'd be doing it.
Speaker 1: Wrong because half of the videos are of a drug fueled orgy getting ready to.
Speaker 3: Happen, especially with like Diddy, like we've known for a while, he's kind of like a weird dude. Like there's a reason Chappelle made that skit a long time ago, right back in two thousand and five or whatever it was making the band remember where he's having the people go find the Cambodian breast milk mm, Like he's a weird little power. I want to know because all his news keeps coming out about him. When exactly did did Sean Combs become Caligula?
Speaker 1: Like was he.
Speaker 3: Always like this dealing with Yeah? Is it pre Biggie's death? Is it post Biggie's death? When exactly did this happen?
Speaker 1: I'd like to assume, And then you have to ask yourself, could any of us become caligular? Enough money?
Speaker 3: I think that's really what it comes down to. It comes down to you have so much power and so much time and so much money. You're like, well, let's it's get freaky all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, you're down You're down in you know, the coast and one of the manufact I need three boats. What do you need? Of course, because I need three boats? Can you deliver three boats? Yeah? Okay, Well there you go. If you don't know that reference, you should google stuff. But this goes but this, this then travels into the world of illegal right. This is why I wanted to use this as an example, not just a pile on this stuff. It moves into if Sean Combs and a bunch of rappers want to have a a gay orgy, which is there's nothing inherently illegal, go for it. It doesn't seem on brand, I guess, but whatever, do your thing. And was openly gay hip hop artists. Who's the old town road dude? That guy so like and and and and and again that's fine, but what what where? It then moves into the illegal is they were like, oh, and it's all fueled by like ketamine, and what's the what's the pink stuff? The twosy, just like that pink look and cocaine that is what is that? You never said, oh it's a it's a There was part of the diddy thing because they were saying it's a type pink cocaine because it's not cocaine. I think it's part ketamine and M D M A. It's some party drug mix anyway. So I mean that's what they were accused of doing. Well, now you're kind of into the criminal now there's that. Are you also? Was there any minors, there was anybody forced to do anything? I mean, so you now you're getting into the criminal elements, and it bridges off the selation with Mark Robinson. Even with all the salacious there's no criminal accusations in there. So it is it is purely. I mean, I understand that the wife's business stuff, that's a separate thing. I'm just talking about the last two things. It's just chock full of porn stuff. So I'm just wondering how that hits you. You me honest, all right, let's go to the phones. Ethan, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hey, I don't care about this. I don't think it's important. Amonga says not send.
Speaker 4: I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Well remember this. There is also referring to oneself as a black Nazi is one of the allegations, which you know that's a thing on Google right now with the AI, but you know this was long before that. And there is if all of the statements are true, that person looks anti Semitic, and and and and frankly has probably said some stuff that you know you would never ever say in public, but you would say in a porn for him. So none of that matters. None of that matters because of.
Speaker 8: That or none of that matters until there are receipts. If there are receipts, then I will absolutely consider that that is serious.
Speaker 1: So if it's if Mark came out and said, you know what, guys, you know this last year, it's all true, that would impact.
Speaker 8: You probably I would have to consider it.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, this is why I'm aster. Just reading the statement from the GOP and they basically said the left wants to run on character versus policy issues because they have no policy, which is what I expect the response to be. But they're not wholly wrong. Josh Stein said he wouldn't debate Robinson after he initially said he would because they've moved onto that phase. I think it's boot on the neck at this point. So why even't bothered because you have nothing to win. So anyway, all right, Ethan, thanks for the cool appreciate it this morning. Sorry, I'm just rambling. I don't know. I don't know. I just know that everything's absolutely looney tunes in the news cycle today. You know this is how you knew that? Oh yeah, well, I got to do the trifecta here, So I asked the question at the beginning of the show well and explained, I'm not trying to pile all these salacious stories on. This is the news cycle I'm dealing with. Right We got the Diddy stuff, obviously, the Mark Robinson stuff is probably the biggest story in North Carolina right now. But then we have we have this dude.
Speaker 6: I actually was the one who.
Speaker 1: Man, like New York City found out that you're having sex party during COVID.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we went to some like under like dance party and we were all rolling, We're all taking molly and everyone's high.
Speaker 1: All right now, is that some random dude you know, bragging about how he was able to duck the COVID restrictions? Maybe trying to impress this young lady who is you know, on this little little thing with him. Well, no, he's not just some random dude. That dude was the COVID czar, doctor Jay Varma, Senior Health Advisor to build a Blasio at the time. He was the COVID zar bragging about having drug fueled orgies in the middle of the pandemic in private sex rooms under banks on Wall Street, which, by the way, is just a confirmation of all the most horrible salacious stuff you see alleged in that direction. But yeah, he's the COVID Zar. He was the dude maker recommendations for the lockdown of the city and the shuddering of people freedoms. And he's out bragging on a date about busting Molly a party drug and going to and then I'm like, maybe I was the only one who wasn't because remember the UN dude too or not the UN the European Union dude. Remember how crazy that story was that dude was in They were in much more lockdown and he had like snuck through the streets like batman at night to go to this big gay drug fueled orgy, except the police busted it. So instantly, like fifty naked dudes were running away and he was one of them because he didn't run as fast as the other naked dudes, I guess. And it's just like the hypocrisy man. But then now I'm maybe I'm thinking maybe I missed the boat and that's what y'all were doing, and nobody told me, all right, raced agic from the weather Channel. Doesn't dare want me to ask a question through this transition about that.
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Way, Are you good though, I'm okay? Are you hopeful for this weekend?
Speaker 2: I am? Are you hopeful for this weekend?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm hopeful the weekend gets here? How was that? I don't know, you know, like the Vikings could lose to the Texans. I hope. Yeah again, I hope I'm wrong. I've totally misread what's going on in Minnesota. I'm I'm super negative on stuff like this. It's been picked in the face too many times. But I would welcome me being wrong in the same way I didn't like our draft pick two years ago. And obviously so yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well yeah, I mean, you know we're not the experts, right.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you play them on the right well.
Speaker 12: You know, I thought the I thought the Pats would do me better. Just I didn't know they were a good teams.
Speaker 1: But I took a.
Speaker 12: Chance last night. So you bet that one. Yeah, straight up twenty one. I know, you know when you always got to pick one that you say, you know there's going to be somebody that surprise. I really thought that was going to be the one that was going to surprise. Somebody took the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Too, That's that was a different thing though.
Speaker 12: So yeah, well it took the raid over the wild Boys faith yea, who the challenge Cowgirls?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: The Cowgirls played the Ravens.
Speaker 2: They played the Ravens. Yeah, I took the Ravens.
Speaker 1: So yeah about Clemson, NC.
Speaker 2: State, well, obviously it makes me nervous.
Speaker 12: I don't like the points, but uh yeah, the weather will be nice.
Speaker 1: State. It was getting drilled by uh is he gonna tech or something for a while last week. I can't remember who they played, but yeah, they turned it turned it around, So we'll see, all right, anyway you want to do weather or something?
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, really nothing to worry about. Fog this morning, next couple of mornings.
Speaker 12: It's going to be the only thing weather wise of concerns, so the fog will reduced visibilities. There's a statement out for most of the triangle about the fog. There's not an advisory, but some lower visibilities. Near seasonable temperature today, which means just above eighty just about everywhere. Little warmed over the weekend, middle maybe upper eighties as we go through Saturday and Sunday, probably stay low to mid eighties for the trident points west into the mountains, and we'll stay dry right through early next week. Shower thunder shower chants by about midweek. We will keep our eyes on the Gulf of Mexico. Guidance for next week all over the place with some kind of tropical system potentially developing. Some of it takes it west, some of it takes it north and east, and eventually either next weekend early next week brings moisture in here again. So we'll have plenty of time to talk about that next week.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you sir talking it out. I appreciate it. Now for those of you that are sending me the well you're posting on Twitter, sending me the email. Ah, you know, Republicans are dumb. Look at all this stuff. They should. Here's do you want to know why? Then? I think Republicans are going to be are even hard, although in some instances I think Republicans are much quicker to get rid of what they feel is not productive anymore, whereas a lot of Democrats. Because there is unification on most issues when it comes time to vote, I think there's less little separate tribes that the not that the you know, AOC and crew are not a separate It's clear they are. But there's a reason that people, especially with like Mark Robinson or something like that, where they're upsetting the apple cart, anything that's Trump esque, there's a reason that people are less likely to believe what you're saying or acquiesce to it. And I can sum it up it perfectly in one Rasmussen poll which I'll get to next here on the Cacoday radio program Right to Calls, because people will sit there and go, well, look at all this stuff came out. Why why do people continue to stand behind Mark Robinson? And it's not just Mark, but politics in general is so divided, but especially on the Republican side, it's because when you write things, they think you're lying because you have so this is why the credibility of the press is so important, so once you squander that, people don't believe it and the other side of it. According to new Rasmussen poll, even if you believe everything, you then have to go, well, it's still better than that. Rasmussen poll out one thousand registered voters a lot of interesting questions. The one I'm concerned with is, wow, I'm quoting here. While it is always difficult to wish ill of another human being, would America be better off if Donald Trump had been killed last weekend? Is going back to the golf course thing? Seventeen percent of Democrats said yes, and fourteen percent said they weren't sure. So you have a third of that party who's either ambivalent or rooting for your death. That's why people dig in. Okay, all right, rapid fire, here we go, Bob, real quick. Everyone gets a minute. It's up.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Well, I'm gonna try to be quick, but you have to bear with me. I think this issue with Mark Robinson is not about Mark Robinson, because I think Stein was already up in the polls quite a bit. So it's only one of two things. Either a since he's been embraced by Trump, previously, this is actually an attempt to take Trump down.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, y. The CNN's doing it for double reasons.
Speaker 7: There's no point, Okay. The other the other only possibility is that the polls are wrong and it's not razor thin here and it's you know, fifteen percent or something like that Trump blowout. So they're trying to go to this last step of you know, torring Mike Robinson to uh to you know, bring it back in close. Because I think Stein was up.
Speaker 1: I hear you, I hear Bob. I appreciate it. And look, all of these theories are because again there's not anything proven there, but also there's an overwhelming amount of it. So Raoul, what's up?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 5: I would I mean, if even if Bark Robinson comes out in that mids that he made the comments.
Speaker 6: That everybody say, I let he said, uh.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be his personal feelings and views.
Speaker 5: Uh. He There's no way that he gives his leader sir.
Speaker 1: He's running for governors. So some people would.
Speaker 4: Argue, all right, but what he's in the government seat, what is he going to do?
Speaker 5: We believe he can he can legally force him.
Speaker 4: Any into anybody. He can put him into law. He's not going to make everybody believe what he believes.
Speaker 6: The media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the bills he will sign or won't sign will definitely be in furtherance of those beliefs. Pete Kelener or Midday Buddy from w BT and Charlotte will join us and we'll cobble something together.
Speaker 5: Okay, about the dogs that aren't polar bears or bears rather in China?
Speaker 1: How does that keep happening? Because they pandas they had there's like nine or six things that have been fake. They had a donkey that was a zebra, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'm just glad they're not eating them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I think it may be one of those things where they're really good at at copying stuff but not so great at innovating.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, it might be a thing. All right, So that's one possibility any political news. Yeah, yeah, all right, So we know we've done a breakdown obviously this morning, and I was gonna give you the thirty seconds where I stand and I want to hear you peel this apart because the other thing is, and I've seen people tweeting this, They're like, oh, everyone knew about these allegations. Nobody did anything with Mark. I can't speak for you, but I can speak for me, and I've been very honest about two things. One, the amount of information, especially during primaries, that people attempt to feed to a radio host for their own political furtherance would blow your mind, right, and you don't just jump at anything. And the second yeah, and then the second thing is, you know, with all of that going on, what obligation to does the GOP have if they've heard the rumors versus proven them. And I don't know, because it's such a precarious situation with the possibility of being the first black governor, the GOP trying to build their minority voter numbers, who some may see if they were to abandon Robinson as an abandonment of a black candidate. Like, there's a lot of complexities here. So and ninety percent of what is alleged is not illegal. Really, the only illegal stuff is the stuff with his wife's business, right so.
Speaker 5: Right, which the rumor is then like that's going to be the next stuff to drop. And you know, Robinson has always been the quote every man and kind of candidate and as such, he has had these things in his background, and he said something in his you know video pre response, I guess the PREsponse which I'm seeing now people are attacking that, like why would they do a video before the story dropped because they knew the story was dropping. He had sat for an interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they called, right, he did an interview, so.
Speaker 5: Right, so they knew the story was coming out. But and I think he makes a fair point, which is he has owned the things that he has said in the past. So all of the stuff that comes out and like, oh, I can't believe he said this stuff. He always says, I yeah, I said it. I posted that. That's on Facebook. My personal views at the time have changed, or I would not govern like that because I represent all the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but was that the heavy stuff? Was that the Martin Lucifer. I can't say the last part of that Nazi stuff. I mean, it's definitely ramped up. I mean, oh yeah, remember a quaint time a few weeks ago when they were just like, yeah, he worked next to a porn shop at a at a pizza place and would go over there and rent video like that was quaint compared to the CNN article.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, Well, well, if you read the if you read the archive messages now he and he said he doesn't know how this stuff is tied to him. I found there'd be a lack of direct questions about like is this have you ever used this handle? Mini Soldier? Have you ever used that handle? And so that's we can only go off of what we have been provided. He says, he didn't say this stuff, and so if you are predisposed to believe him, then he's given you a reason to believe him. He says it's ai and there's millions of dollars being spent to generate this stuff, and it's all not true. So people are going to say, okay, good enough, And people who already hate him and want to use him to drag down every Republican across the country, this is their opportunity. So we're now in the middle of the biggest game of D and D I think I've ever seen in my twenty plus years uh in North Carolina media, where every single Republican that ever had anything nice, anything nice, to ever say about uh Mark Robinson is now being demanded to play D and D, which, by the way, even if you disavow it gains you nothing you You you do not benefit at all from a disavowal, because they will still paint you as one who supports him, as if every single Republican should have known or did know that he had posted this stuff onto a website called Nude Africa like it. No, I didn't even know it existed. Yeah, I didn't even know that people posted stuff like this like that. There were message boards in the on corn site stuff.
Speaker 1: The craziest stuff is on poor you know, porn videos that have comment and share buttons. Right, oh my gosh, okay, yeah, what do you? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Spend your day? That being said, there's nothing illegal if you want to, you know, write a comment on this. So it's going to come down to the language. And I think CNN's methodology for attempting to tamp it down is how I would have approached it. Right, you're looking for characteristics, but sometimes what they think is a positive is a negative. And here's what I mean. Uh, give me a give me a word that is a purely North Carolina word, or or very much so if you heard somebody say it, you would think that person must live in North Carolina.
Speaker 5: I could say y'all.
Speaker 1: But I mean no, it's like toboggan, right, that's a very North Carolina thing, toboggan or buggy. Buggy is another Buggy.
Speaker 2: Is a good one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Buggy is a good one.
Speaker 1: So part of their methodology, and people need to understand this is they said, well, we found words that were used on here that are are words that were used by Mark Robinson in you know, some video that we have. And I understand that, but I also understand that if you have heard somebody say buggy or they wrote buggy, it's not as simple indictment of Mark Robinson just because he said it. It's because a lot of people say it just to annoy me. So so, but there's nothing. They never made that final connection, right, they never made that final connection.
Speaker 5: It's circumstanced, right, It's circumstantial. And look, this is this is the this is the point. Right, you have the circumstantial evidence. He has denied that it's him, and then it's up to voters to decide. But of course that's not just up to voters, because I've always said media or elections are about what media make them, and this is what the election is now going to be about. Because look, if you're Josh Stein, and now I see there's efforts to try to say that this came from the Republicans and consultants and and whatnot, But Carolina Journal reported yesterday it came from the Josh Stein camp. So if you're up by twelve points in the polls, why do you do this? Why would Stein and the Democrats push this story out? Why would they leak the eye research when you're up by such a large margin. Right, it's to remove him, and right it's it's not just about him. It's you've got a couple of different angles. Number One, you've got the idea that he's a black Republican and so he's he's a grave threat to narratives that Democrats tell themselves. So if you can take him out, then you can destroy that and help protect a big part of your reliable base. Number Two, you get to then get all of the collateral damage. Every other Republican now is going to have some of this on them, because that you know, they all endorsed him, and everybody really really likes Mark Robinson as being this new standard there and a rising star inside the North Carolina Republican Party. So that that's why you move ahead even though you're up by so much in the polls. This is an effort to get the state to flip for Kamala Harris and to get the super majority broken in the state legislature.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, And that can't be stressed enough. I mean, this is this is big boy games that are going on here. Even if it seems tabloidy, it's there's there's there's a lot of coordination.
Speaker 5: Well and also well, and keep in mind too, and I literally just said this to some leftist on Twitter. You know, your booze, Leftists, your booze mean nothing to me. I have seen what you cheer for, right Mark Robbinson's salacious and nasty uh sexual uh blog poster or forum comments whatever they are, Like if like, I'm surprised you guys haven't packaged that stuff up and put it into a kindergarten drag show story hour Like, So, don't tell me that you guys have a problem with the sexual nature of the stuff. You just think Republicans will. You're hoping Republicans will be embarrassed by it, because I know you're not. You guys defended a woman who was having sex on a website called chatter Bait, right, so you know, don't tell me that this.
Speaker 1: Is something that Virginia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, up in Virginia. They don't. This doesn't matter to them. They don't care. Well yeah, true, but they don't. But they don't care about that. So they hope that you care. They hope I care, and they want us to be embarrassed so that we don't go along with Mark Robinson and people will be afraid to stand with him, and then the blast radius will take out a bunch of other Republicans. So like, there are different layers to the game that is being played right now, and people who don't think about this stuff, they're just going to see the headlines. They're going to see black Nazi, which I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what No, dude, that's from the Google AI stuff. Remember remember when they kept rendering black Nazis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the comment was supposedly made in the past.
Speaker 1: Oh well, then that person must be psychic. I don't know. Yeah, yeah, I mean no, I don't know anything. So let me let me say this though, and then add on to that, and then we've got to hit on a couple other things. One, yeah, because I'm getting trolled obviously, you know on Twitter, and.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, you're responsible. Didn't you know all of this stuff? Like four years ago?
Speaker 1: I had heard. I had heard during the primary that there was I thought didn't know the specifics, that there was some bounce checks and Facebook posts I think is specifically and I've did somebody say something to you. I'm assuming if they were trying to literate in my ear, that they might be trying to do it to you.
Speaker 5: And sure, no, I had heard the same thing.
Speaker 1: But you're dealt with that issue. Got dealt with with the chext thing with him going, hey, I was poor, member, what's like to be poor? Which I thought was a really good way to deal with that. Regardless how you come down, this is one of those things where when they asked why Republicans won't just shut him out. One, the media has lied on Republicans so much so recently you've destroyed all credibility. And the second one is even if you believe it one hundred percent the Rasmussen poll this morning, I don't know if you saw this, seventeen percent of Democrats say it would have been a good thing if Trump was murdered at that golf course and fourteen percent are unsure. You have a third of the opposition voters. If you believe the Rasmussen pull, then it's easy to go. Yeah, I am Mark did do all that stuff. But it's better than this person wishing for death on my other candidate. Right, we're going to gravitate.
Speaker 5: So yeah, no, I yeah, I agree. And if there is if there are people I've seen this all this line, also, if there are people inside the Republican Party over the last four or five years whatever it's been, that have known about this stuff and had specific examples and had seen that had made these connections with the with this user name and all that. If they had that information, you don't have to go public with it. You don't even have to hand it off to me or you, Casey, you go to Robinson and you drop it on the table in front of him in a private meeting and you say, this is all coming out, but one way or another, so you can either.
Speaker 1: I think some of it. I think they had to have because even though doesn't look like Trump, that's people he endorses. Sometimes there's just too much at play within the RNC on that I'm sure that they did it. Mark Robinson was such an unknown they had to have deep dived this stuff within the GENI.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, and I don't think so, not for the because think about it, when he was running for lieutenant governor's a crowded field and he surprised everybody, and nobody really vets much for lieutenant governor. It's you know, the position has virtually.
Speaker 1: No power, as I mean as the gubernatorial stuff.
Speaker 5: Was he right, right, That's what I mean. So when by the time now he has built up, he wins his primary by what thirty or forty points, whatever it was, and now he's and he's got Trump's endorsement, there's all of these incentives not to rock the boat. But if people knew they had a responsibility to their fellow citizens of the state, but also to their party to go in and to basically threaten him to get out and to make it on his own terms.
Speaker 4: And if they.
Speaker 5: Did that and that story comes out at some point, kudos to them. But like I had very little tolerance for the idea that there were people that, oh I knew what was going on. I suspected I had heard some stuff, but you didn't do anything about it. If you knew specifics, then you should have done something. And the nebulous, Oh, I've heard some stuff that is not persuasive. To get people to not back a guy, you've got to come with the details.
Speaker 1: And like I pointed out, it's chicken little stuff too, because like people will, Hey man, I got a tip on this person, and it's clearly you're a fan of their primary punter or whatever. So we're used to that. Hey, quick question. You spent most of COVID up in Ashville, right, you were still up there?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe you guys do things a little different up in Ashville. I feel like now I'm the only person who wasn't having drug fueled orgies. Did you see the you see now? These are the uh COVID czar of New York. And by the way, for all of you people who think that one of these undercover reporters half your age and much hotter than you, who's pretending to be your date have your best interest in mind, You're delusional.
Speaker 5: Keep asking you about public policy?
Speaker 1: Yes, do you think a twenty six year old woman, for the most part, that's going to be her line of question? And getting to know your sugar daddy date. Come on, yeah, come on right over in the EU who was got raided at the big orgy and we had to run away naked and they caught him like what is this? What everyone was doing but me?
Speaker 5: Well and what was And there's the other orgy story with Matt Gates that just got uh dropped, you know this morning.
Speaker 1: Where he Cawthorn stuff. I mean just you know Awthorn told.
Speaker 5: Us he wore us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's having sex and a secret dungeon layer under a bank on Wall Street, which I was convinced those exist, but holy crap man.
Speaker 5: M yeah this is and it kind of ties back into the Robinson stuff. I think at this point, Like number one, I've said this for years, is that the charge of hypocrisy carries no purchase any longer in politics.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't.
Speaker 5: People don't care because when you're in battle, you need bodies next to you, and it doesn't matter to you if somebody said something in the past and now they're doing something different. Are they fighting with you right now? That's what I need. I need bodies and I need you to point in that direction. And that's on both sides. People don't care about hypocrites in their own camps. So this demand that Republicans police their own hypocrisy, well, I'll have more receptiveness to that argument when I see it from the other side.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, unfortunately we didn't get to the pager slash walkie story, but that's its own thing.
Speaker 5: Man, from the liver to the knee.
Speaker 1: Oh, listen to you. I have a theory. But we're out of time, so you'll have to tune into the podcast yourself. Pete, I really appreciate it this morning, Right, buddy, have a great weekend hopefully, and you know what, next Friday, let's have it not be all this prep Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can do that. Have fun at the at the drug field party.
Speaker 1: Alrighty hey wait, hold on, I'm not going to one of those. All right, hang on, we'll be back. I don't know fully what it looks like. They have an audience there. I think it's a local news thing, and then people are skyping in or whatever, and they're asking her questions, but and it's some reporters, and then it's also you know, folks in the audience, but this is a reporter question, and so they ask Kamala Harris. You know people out there are struggling to afford basic necessities. Things are more expensive, the dollar doesn't go as far. What will you do to lower costs and provide relief to the American people? Okay, you know what, that's a very standard. I think that's a good question. I think it's worded fairly. I know people will quibble and they be like, well, people don't know how rich they are. Perception is what matters. As we'll find out. What boat dude here in a moment, So you want to hear her answer I and this is the verbatim transcript. Yeah, First of all, thank you both for being here. Returning to the two moderators, uh I in bringing me a story I hear around the country as I travel, and in terms of both rightly having the right to have aspirations and dreams and ambitions for your family and working. All right, I'm gonna cut to the meat of this. It's more of that I grew up middle class. I understand you thing which is now a meme right officially Okay, quote, Well, here's how we need to deal with it. There are a number of ways. One is to bring down the cost of everyday necessities, including groceries, so we make them more affordable. That's the totality of her answer, which one She said there are a number of ways, and then only said one and two. The one is the question, stuff's too expensive? How do you make it more affordable? Oh? Mark it down? Well, what does that mean? What the hell are you telling you? Yes? Ross, would you check the math on that? If you went to the grocery store and the cup of noodles are a dollar fifty now and they used to be a dollar, and you just buy a bunch of them, feasibly, your grocery bill should be less right because we've now used price controls to That's not an answer. People want to know how you're going to accomplish that, and then they just let her have that as an answer. I'd be staring at her. I'd be like, what was your other point first? And then I'd circle back around to the first one. It's you know, the logic of that is absolutely absurd. If you're sitting there in a moderator position to not immediately go, well, wait a second, that's just that's the question. But also the sad thing that strikes you is people will go yeah, that's great, perfect right, because they're not long on specifics. But telling people I'm going to make this more affordable by making it more affordable isn't an answer without specifics. All right, we got to pivot over this because I'm going to need a judgment. Call Ross. You ever done a radio promotion where people had to keep their hands on a prize where you get a group of people. We did one in Minnesota with it. Yes, I did, yep, okay, all right, how long did it last? Were you there hosting it? Like those things? By the way, hosting one of those things is really weird.
Speaker 3: This thing went out for like weeks at the mall. Oh really yeah, it's during the holidays, I think, like back in like ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people show up, put your hand on the vehicle. There's usually rules. You can go to the bathroom a certain number of intervals. They'll you know, you can have nourishment or water things like that. But for the most part, you you got to sit there and it's just a will you know, you're just trying to have the will to do it. Well. Oklahoma State Fair decided to do that. Although there's a twist, so The way that it worked is they had they had whittled it down to four people and they could win a brand new twenty twenty four Nissans is a CenTra Nissan CenTra, and so there's four of them, so they put them all in the Nissan, and whoever lasted the longest got the Nissan.
Speaker 3: See, because I've always had a strategy or theory on these that I haven't seen come to fruition, where I've always felt that the best way to win it would just be to pee yourself. Now I don't know if that's against the rules. Just pee yourself and crap your pants and they're gonna leave. That's always been my theory on this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely groundbreaking actually, so that's not quite what happened. It's somehow I don't know. You could argue it's worse than number one, maybe not number two. I don't know, And I don't know what the rules are. I'd be honest, I didn't you know. We have when we do contesting anything with the radio, we have to produce and file and keep on file a document that these contesting laws and rules right, and it's a very specific thing. I can't tell you how many meetings are putting something together and like, all right, we've got to get test stuff together in radios what they'd say, that's about making sure the rules are out there. So nobody comes back and goes, you said I have to do this, and then this other thing happened and I didn't know that, and it's not fair and I'm suing you for a car. You delineate that, and you tell anybody participating and make sure you read them, and generally you have him sign off on them. So I don't know it was in the rules there, but here's how it went down. So one of the dudes gets so they're able to go to a porta potty every three hours, which, by the way, state fair porta potties. Ugh, I can't even imagine. And by the way, the promotion was called Stinking Sentry because they just assumed everyone's gonna smell sitting in that car for so long. So this guy goes. He also has a styrofoam cup as they were providing him water and coffee and stuff like that. He comes back from the porta potty, gets in, I guess he's sitting in the backseat, puts the cup up on the back dash, and immediately the other contestants like the hell is going on? What is that? And they get out of the car and then to get it because he realized what it was, this lunatic or genius went into the porta potty, took his styrofoam cup and dipped it in the soup. We're gonna go with soup here, but you know what I'm talking about, And he brought that back to the car to gross out the other contestants, and they gave him the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like two hundred and eighty five billion i Q type stuff right there. You're in the car with Hannibal Lecter.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Would you dip your hand in porta potty soup to win a car?
Speaker 3: That's too that's too far? Is it peeing and crapping yourself? As different?
Speaker 1: Wait this bear state outside. I don't know why that's worse, but it's worse. It is, yeah, because it's just oil. Basically, dude, you dip your hand in there to win a car? Maybe not a Nissan, but how about that Lambeau eve been after I you know, he's gotta dip and your forever, you know, craphand or whatever. They nickname you. I mean, that's you forever.
Speaker 3: If your competition didn't show up to participate in a has Matt suit, that's on them the right.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point, Yeah, because that's probably wasn't against the contesting either. I bet you probably could have like a full old school beak, you know, like uh, gas mask on. So, I don't know, I'll leave it up to you genius or cheating. And again again, oh there's even audio on this. We're not I'm not gonna get into all this again tomorrow. All right, So there's so that the runner up dude who's all butt heart over this because he didn't think of it as posting whiny videos on Facebook. I guess he said, nowhere in the rules did we find out that when you went to a bathroom break you could being a bring a cup of poop out of.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't have done it, to be he did not have the will to do it. It was too Yeah, yeah, he did not have the will. This guy's just making excuses enough for his own weakness.
Speaker 1: So you're immediately on team good for him. I'm kind of there too, right, like you're went in a car man. Think about the stuff that people will do to kneecap somebody else in a bingo hole, right or some other. Do you have a relative who cheats at family games even if he's playing kids? Like those people exist, So what the hell, let's get race stage. I wonder if he would if you take that route. All right? So, Oklahoma State Fair they had one of those giveaways where everyone's got to like stay next to a car, touching a car, and the last one there gets the car. You've seen these right over the years, all right, So this one Oklahoma stated they got it down to Oklahoma State Fair. They got it down to four. The prize was a new Nissan CenTra. The four were placed in the vehicle. Every three hours they could go to a bathroom break. They could also get water and coffee little styrofoam cup. The bathrooms, by the way, are State Fair porta potties. And uh. When it was getting down to it, the dude who ended up win went to his bathroom break, came back with a cup that he had dipped in the soup of the porta potty, remember State Fair porta potty, and put it on the back window in the back wind seal of of the vehicle, and the other dude's like, I'm out, Is that is that unique competitive spirit and high IQ thinking? Or is that guy just a cheater who's now forever going to be a porta potty hand or whatever with his new car?
Speaker 2: My dad, I'm going with unique.
Speaker 1: All right. So you're saying that's a guy who you know, looked at the tools and said it doesn't say I can't do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would.
Speaker 1: Do that car one time? You're gonna forever be known as the guy who dipped into the soup once, but you had a new car out of it. Yeah, I would look at you all right.
Speaker 2: For a new car, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I do it for a for a foot long stear man, What are you talking about? Absolutely competitive and like to beat somebody. Okay, maybe I wouldn't for that, but yeah, like some people are crazy like that. They'll do whatever. Man.
Speaker 2: So yeah I am.
Speaker 12: I am so so let me I'm gonna throw one at you. And it's not kind of the same, but in that competitive spirit thing. So my cousin and I huge Star Wars fans, right, So we played Star Wars trivia all right, and it said, you know what was the line that the image said, and R two D two when it came out of R R two D two asking obi wan Kenobi for help.
Speaker 2: So that's what it was. My cousin's question.
Speaker 12: He said, help me, obi jan, You're my only hope, and he missed Kenobi. He didn't say obi wan Kenobi, and everybody's like, no, he got it. I said no, it say seven or eight words because it asked for the number of words right.
Speaker 1: Because in my head in okay, but in my head I also thought obi wan without kenobi, and I would admit I was wrong. Yeah, Now that's important. It's jeopardy. It wouldn't fly. Yeah's name. You can say the last name, but this isn't that. This is a quote.
Speaker 12: So it asked for the number of words too in the quote, and you had to say this eight word quote. And everybody else was like, no, he got it. I'm like no, he didn't. And we had we actually had like yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: You get a cup of poop to prove your dominance or no.
Speaker 12: But I won't eventually because I get so irritated when I know I'm right, I get so annoying that they basically just gave in.
Speaker 2: Get up bigger than all them too, so nice.
Speaker 1: All right, well I got I got a little less than a minute.
Speaker 12: Probably do that all right thing, Yeah, I mean it's I gotta even take that long if you want it. So next couple of mornings, some fog, some of it's been thick, so just watch out through the weekend. Lots of sun otherwise lo to mid eighties today and tomorrow, like get a little warmer Sunday, middle to maybe upper eighties.
Speaker 2: Lots of sunshine.
Speaker 12: Great for football this weekend wherever it is across the area, high school, college, Death Valley, showers.
Speaker 2: Stutter showers.
Speaker 12: Hey, a lot of people probably going thundershowers, thundershowers, and showers may return middle next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there you go, have a good weekend, and then Monday you better be here. Whatever happened, I will good good, thank you sir, and we'll be back with Jeff Billinger.
Speaker 13: Hang on, well, good morning, casey, and happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Stocks rallied in Thursday.
Speaker 13: Trading, one day after the Federal Reserve announced the first interest rate cut in four years. Major averages posted gains that range from one end a quarter to two and a half percent. The doll and the S and P five hundred ended at record highs yesterday. FedEx shares fell after hours yesterday, and they've been down as much as fourteen percent pre market this morning. The company posted a smaller than expected quarterly profit and also predicted its business will slow in the year ahead. FedEx can be a bellweather for the economy because it serves so many different industries. The Apple iPhone sixteen lineup hits stores today, along with new low end EarPods and upgraded Apple Watches. The features that really set the iPhone sixteens apart from the current models are driven by artificial intelligence, but those features won't be available to buyers right away. They'll be activated over time through software updates. Nike bringing an executive out of retirement to run the company. The athletic ware maker ousted chief executive don John Donahoe and announced that former president of Consumer and Marketplace Elliot Hill will take over as CEO next month. Holiday hiring plans taking place at another big retailer, Macy's says it will hire more than thirty one thousand, five hundred seasonal workers for its stores and distribution centers. More workers doing their jobs from offices. Good news for coffee shops. The National Coffee Association says the amount of coffee consumed outside of homes has rebounded to pre pandemic levels in case for the first time in two years. Mars is preparing to launch a new variety of M and M's Peanut Butter and jelly. Eminem's will be in stores in disc Casey.
Speaker 1: I need a quick ruling, Jeff, Oklahoma State Fair. I one of those contests where everybody puts their hand on a car and the last one gets the car. I'm sure you're familiar with those. Yes. Yes. One of the competitors went into the porta potty during his bathroom break, used his cup to pick up a cup of the soup if you catch my drift, brought it into the car and everyone left and he won. So evil, genius or cheater? Where do you come down?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say cheater.
Speaker 1: Come on, I know guy would do huh. All right, no car for you? All right, you have a good weekend. Take care of one there. Look at that. So raise a perb and Jeff's like, hell no, we'll split decision there. Let me grab a call here real quick. We got one hanging Cory.
Speaker 2: What's up, hey, Casey?
Speaker 6: Just I'm gonna circle back on the whole Mark Robinson thing. In my opinion, I think Mark was really never gonna win the governor's race because he is as much of an unknown as anybody coming into it.
Speaker 14: You know, I would take it as you know, he's taking somebody at Disney and it's like, hey, ninety minutes, so you get to the ride. He kind of cuts to the fernel line and jumps in thinking he was going to get the ride by.
Speaker 6: Going from a nobody to the lieutenant governor.
Speaker 1: People like familiarity, people like stability efficiently, but he so efficiently did it right. I mean, he kicked their ass. And this is post Trump era where I was not a nobody, but he was a political nobody and then he was so I mean, I hear.
Speaker 6: What, yeah, But I mean Trump had four years of public or public life. People know who he is.
Speaker 14: Mark kame on seeing he comes off as an angry person. Nobody knows who he is.
Speaker 6: He has he doesn't have any any accomplishments to really say, hey, look at what I've done for the state of North Carolina. Businesses and people like stability and familiarity. Even if it's going to hurt them, they go with what they know.
Speaker 14: And nobody knows Mark, And whether these accusations are true or not, it doesn't matter. All they need is the perception that he's been doing wrong while preaching.
Speaker 6: You know, hey, I am morality and that's all they need.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, it's I am morality now, but I was not in the past. But this is just the biggest berth that we've seen right where he said that was old me this ye, So anyway, yeah, this is the ID to do. I tried. Everyone's mad at me, so I think I probably did fair analysis today. So that's you know.
Speaker 6: N CGP did him no favors. He should have ran for state senate first, spent a few years in the public life.
Speaker 14: Before moving up to lt governor, But as a lieutenant governor is nowhere to go but up and he just doesn't have the uh, he doesn't have the resume publicly to move into that role.