Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We're live on YouTube, and we're live on Instagram. Joining me now, of course, is Jackie Ray. As we go beyond the box score, Jackie Ray is good to see you.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm tired watching you?
Speaker 3: Why are you tired?
Speaker 5: I was just watching you. I was like, dang, I gotta get my push up life together.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know last segment, if you're just tuning in a long story short, I said I could do a one arm push up, and we had video of it, of course, if you're watching YouTube, and I did. According to some people, I did eleven. According to others, I did twelve one arm push ups.
Speaker 3: And I said.
Speaker 2: I was inspired by Rocky years and years ago, and I put it in my training regimen. But I hadn't done it, and I don't know how many years, actually not recently. I'm not gonna lie well done anyhow. But as we talk about sports and physical fitness things of that note. Bill Belichick former Patriots New England Patriots head coach. Now he is the head coach of the UNC football team of North Carolina Chapel Hill, he has a girlfriend one third his age. I think he's seventy two, she's twenty four. If I'm not mistaken, she has taken center stage as far as everything they do.
Speaker 3: You had a recent sit down interview.
Speaker 2: She had jumped in and said, we're not going to answer that question about how they met. She's still entering pageants, beauty pageants. She just came in third and miss Maine. Let me take a step back. What do you make of her public profile in their relationship.
Speaker 5: I think what I find interesting about this whole situation is to me, this is my personal opinion after prefaces because it might sting a little bit. But Bill Belichick's girlfriend and Shannon Sharp's accuser saying girl different packaging. I think they've intentionally targeted men that are well off that they feel like.
Speaker 4: They can have a come up. Now.
Speaker 5: I think Bill Belichick is you're not blaming though. Listen, I'm not blaming it anyone because it's a plan. So who am I blaming it? If you execute your plan? Well, I have to try to blame you.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that it's not true love between Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: And Jordan Hudson. Listen, you're saying that she's looked the whole world over for a seventy two year old who would just love her for who she is.
Speaker 5: I can end up you're at seven years old, going, I can't wait until I date a man that has more in common with my grandfather than he does with me.
Speaker 2: But but if both people are eyes wide open going into that relationship, and Bill Belichick, I would believe it's a smart individual on and off the field. He's at an age. I don't think that he says that or believes in his mind that that woman wants him for his body as opposed to his money, status and stature.
Speaker 5: You would hope not, but you don't know the egos of some people. But I think the more concerning part of this situation is that she is controlling a lot of his social media or public presence. And that's a problem to me because if it's a doorway, if you can manipulate this side of him, then eventually you can manipulate another. And she's positioned herself to be like, oh, I am the social media influencer, you do need me to do this, even though she came in third and only had two hundred votes in that pageant.
Speaker 4: But that's none of my business. I'm just telling you how many votes she got.
Speaker 5: But she's positioned herself as the person who understands this form of medium. Bill Belichick has been opened for at least a better part of a decade, if not more. That he doesn't do social media. This is a time that your social media stock really can help push you in business. So she's probably positioned herself in a way that says, you go over there and do football.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do the rest of this.
Speaker 5: But oh, you know what, I made you this much money, so now I feel like I'm entitled to this much. It's a pathway. I'm not mad at her. She has a plan and she's executing it well. And to your point, can I be mad at her for doing that? When Bill Belichick is an able bodied grown up.
Speaker 2: You made the connection and compare Harrison to Shannon Sharp and his then nineteen year old girlfriend. I say girlfriend because there was some degree of relationship. It wasn't like it was just hey, I'll only see you when I happen to be in town and so forth.
Speaker 3: There was some relationship.
Speaker 2: The difference is, I would say, is Shannon Sharp is accused of a crime in a civil litigation that Bill Belichick is not outside of that. Do you have any problem with these May December romances?
Speaker 5: I mean I yes, because for me now it's tricky because again, I think both of these women had a plan. I understand that one has presented you know, she's accusing her, you know, Shannon Sharp, I get that, but it's Tony Busby. This isn't our first rodeo with seeing something like this. Tony Busby is the attorney that helped bring.
Speaker 2: Up but it's more than one woman with Shannon Sharpen and the other woman, Michelle Evans. Have to call her by name because she her name is now out there, it's not represented by Tony Busby.
Speaker 5: Right, but Michelle, Okay, I'm leave Miche alone because there's things that I know about that case, right right, right. But I think with these men specifically, you know, And Shannon Shark kind of shot himself in the foot too. He said that he doesn't want to date older women because older women want to be independent and take care of themselves, so he wants he wanted a woman to exactly. So, then when you put yourself in these positions, and I know I sound like my dad right now. But if you put yourself in a position and you're old enough to understand where this could lead, and you do it anyway, who's really supposed to feel sorry for you?
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone's supposed to feel sorry for anyone in either of these scenarios. If it turns out that Jordan Hudson is only there for Bill Belichick's stature of fame and propelling her own career, that contending adults works both ways, to good and bad. If it works out, if Bill Belichick said, look, she's she's fine, I will never get a woman like that again in my life because, let me just speak for men, we are very visual creatures, absolutely all right. And the idea of being seventy two and a twenty four year old putting it on us, yeah, that probably appeals to a lot of folks, especially if it's on your terms.
Speaker 3: I don't believe they'll ever get buried.
Speaker 5: But contrary to popular belief, women too are very visual creatures. So the things you have to shut out to be in this situation paperbag huh, Well, look, you can't do that because I'll impede your plan. It's all about the illusion you have to present that you are in love.
Speaker 4: You think he is. The cats me out. You couldn't have survived this life without him.
Speaker 3: Different fellas.
Speaker 2: I'm going to invoke the fellas to wall if you're around Daniel two Stephan. There's an old saying that some guys have and I swear by and I can't say it on the air, but I'll allude to it.
Speaker 3: It's called d don't lie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I can't if I'm not into someone, D don't lie.
Speaker 3: I can't fake it.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine something scenario. I can't say, oh, it's actually Halle Berry instead.
Speaker 4: But we can do You see what I'm saying, We can fake it? Do you understand?
Speaker 6: I guess so.
Speaker 7: Yeah from Stephan save me, Yeah, coming from your perspective, Mo. What she means is, yeah, like they can have that perspective of someone else or something else because they're they're visual, but they can also work on just mental like you know, stimulation.
Speaker 3: Here's the difference between men and women.
Speaker 2: There could be a woman who is sitting at a bus stop, who has who has.
Speaker 3: No job, no future, no real aspirations.
Speaker 2: If she is very attractive, there's always a man who's willing to say I can turn her into something or you know, I want to hear her story because she is fine as frog legs.
Speaker 3: That's just who we are, that's just how we are.
Speaker 2: Come. Get some of this to wallet, get on the mic, but on the flip side, get on, Hold on a second.
Speaker 4: Tyler's like, hold there the phone, Hold the phone.
Speaker 3: You're on, You're on, you're on. Okay.
Speaker 8: Yes, if she is at that bus stop and she is looking fly is all get out, we will stop and say, hey, do you need a ride, young lady.
Speaker 6: And if she says.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, and her breast smells like poohd don't lie, we will say, you know what, I hope that ride comes for you soon.
Speaker 3: Damn funky mouth monster play. But that's where you draw the line. I remember days where it's like, okay, I could buy her tooth and and and there there. I know.
Speaker 8: I know plenty of dudes who will say, hey, she's a butterface, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Absolute for those who don't know.
Speaker 8: Every single thing about her is fine, but her face, Okay. Absolutely, there's some things that we will absolutely put up with. But in this situation, y'all are actually both right because both people are coming at it from the exact position that you are talking about.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 6: Belichick is like, look, man, this one right here.
Speaker 8: She puts it on me. She needs all she needs is a little check. I'll be a sugar daddy. Fine, And she's like, look, we.
Speaker 4: Can talk you.
Speaker 3: Look, my kids are not down for this at all.
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, how she is young his kids, all of his kids.
Speaker 3: She's younger than all of his kids.
Speaker 8: I thought he had one that was the.
Speaker 6: All k Yeah, man, not this on my daddy. That was the case.
Speaker 3: But I would understand your daddy if that was the like, I wouldn't do it. But I understand that because men.
Speaker 4: Are just okay. But at the same time, twala, you have a daughter.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: If she ended up with a seventy two year old kid, he.
Speaker 3: Would kill My answer for him, he would kill that.
Speaker 8: At that point, the seventy two year old people say like, now you know for a fact you would have been him to death.
Speaker 6: Why did you start hitting him and not stop? Now he's dead?
Speaker 3: Now what you go to jail?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know the facts.
Speaker 4: Where's here, daddy?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 3: Probably getting a percentage?
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know, Oh man, Daddy's got it on the stroll.
Speaker 2: Look, no, you have two consenting adults, and everyone is aware of what's going on in the dimensions, and the two people who are involved with each other are okay with it.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't have an issue with it.
Speaker 2: It's not for me, but I understand why it would be for them.
Speaker 5: I think with Belichick specifically, though we've seen this a million times, it's a tale as old as time, we will see it a million times more before we are called from this plane. I think the problem that everyone is having with Bill Belichick is it seems like there's a clear manipulation happening by her on to him, and then because of his age. I'm not saying it's true, but because of his age, then you have to wonder is he there when he's allowing this woman to tell CBS, no, we're not going to talk about that while she sends them onto the screen with a hole in his shirt.
Speaker 6: I hadn't like Anna Nicole Smith right.
Speaker 2: Kind of, but I haven't seen anything publicly which would suggest to me that he is cognitively slipping, if only because he is actively working as the coach of the North Carolina Tar Hills football program, where there would be other indicators.
Speaker 4: Of a lot of people in Congress work that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm with you on that, But I'm saying, when there's so much money writing on a program, I think it's a little bit more difficult to hide.
Speaker 6: But what if it's just name at all? Exactly says connected to the program they got.
Speaker 8: They got the name Belichick, but they have other people calling the calls because they want to have that prestige.
Speaker 6: Come to the university well.
Speaker 5: Colorado, we'll find out, we'll find the money for Dion they didn't even have. It was the name Dion Sanders that they wanted before they even had the money to pay him. So I think Belichick carries the same weight with his name.
Speaker 2: I'm just not going to impugne his cognitive ability until I see something. And since we're going to talk about the elephant in the room, I could say, Joe Biden, I could point to that. I can point to this, Donald Trump, that answer you gave over here, talk about this, that and the other. I can point to that. I can't say that about Bill Belichick as of yet.
Speaker 3: That's almost desperate.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying he's seventy two, and it's like, this is my last shot at.
Speaker 5: No but okay to be on a national truck with CBS and have this little girl over here say no, we're not going to that's that. That didn't that didn't make it cringe a little?
Speaker 2: No, it may me cringe. We got to go to break by Will say this. It may be cringe, but it's not like his own family. They don't have their own ability to speak out publicly, and they have not as of yet spoken out saying that she is manipulating him and she has taken advantage of him because he is not cognitively where he needs to be right.
Speaker 3: It's later with Mo Kelly talking with Jackie Ray.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the Pope and his Chicago White Sox fandom.
Speaker 3: Just a moment you're listening too.
Speaker 1: Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's later with Kelly. We're live on YouTube and the chat is out of control. The Instagram live chat is out of control. Everybody's telling their business about who they would date, under what circumstances, whether they could get the lights dark enough. I mean it was just you know, what is too ugly? What is too far? They're telling on themselves. Oh, they're telling all their business about who they would And by the way, Mark Ronner has an official fan club in the YouTube chat.
Speaker 7: Well, look, they love the mood light that you have on in the in the news. Will learn better in the dark always Ooh, well there imagining.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see the next comments that come up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mark, I'm telling you, I look even better if if everybody's got a bag on their head.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Mark, they're here for you. They're not here for the show. They're here for you.
Speaker 4: You, they said, as long as you're here. They're here the first time.
Speaker 2: I think it's the first time that people actually are looking forward to the commercials.
Speaker 7: Well this way, you start doing one arm pushups. Oh, they asked you, when are you gonna do them? They've asked you. They were like, Mark's next, Yes, Mark, your turn.
Speaker 4: With a whole chant Mark, Mark, I.
Speaker 7: Don't really feel the need to put on such displays. Well, although it is really fun to egg you on. I love doing that. Yeah, she might as well watch the show. We're live on YouTube. You don't know what you might see, Jackuary. Let me come back to you. We were really over in the last break, So this is gonna be a little bit shorter. But what do you make of Pope Leo the fourteenth and his fandom? Given that he's a Chicago kid, he's a Villanova grad, he's a Chicago White Sox fan. He's very much a dude in that regard, but he.
Speaker 3: Loves the Chicago White Sox. Is even video if you'm at the World Series in two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whoever found that video needs a because how would you even know that that video existed in two thousand and five?
Speaker 4: Like where did your mind go?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember once upon a time? Like who dave?
Speaker 3: If you knew that? You know he said he had gone to the same how you apply?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you know.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not a huge baseball person, so I really could care less about this. But what I do like is knowing that he is a fans fan like he all fans can relate to him and his fandom, and I think for a lot of people that's just a It speaks to him being an American guy. You know, whether you're a fan of the same team or not, it's just speaks to that. Because I'm not Catholic, So I really it doesn't phaze me either way on who the next pope was. I've never read more about a pope in my entire life until I saw this headline that he is a sports fan, he's a Chicago fan, and then I saw the video and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, let me go learn more about him.
Speaker 5: So it just makes him more relatable, I think, especially to those of us here in America, and we just see popes from everywhere else.
Speaker 4: So I think it's a great look for the Vatican.
Speaker 2: I look at it as a new story, as a piece of interesting trivia, because I, like you, am not Catholic, and I look at the pope as the head of the church, not even though there are some political overtones and undertones to some things a pope may say. I talked about this last week, how people on the right and left were losing their ever loving minds about well, he's too woke, or he needs to be.
Speaker 3: This about Israel and Godza, or he's a homophobe. I mean, I'm literally he's I said exactly that.
Speaker 2: But beyond that, they want to shape the pope into their political god lack of another phrase, and that disappointed me because those individuals weren't even Catholic. They wanted the Pope to come down on a certain political side, and it's like, you've missed.
Speaker 3: The point, and the point wasn't even dot for you as a non.
Speaker 5: Catholic, and they forgot you know, Jesus is flipping over tables in the synagogue and all that.
Speaker 4: But you know what, everybody got their thing.
Speaker 5: But for me, I think what makes this more inviting is because he does seem like he is just a normal guy. And I think normal people don't do a lot of what we're seeing in this country right now. I think normal people who care about other people, who operate in humanity and empathy. It just made him more relatable, So it made me want to keep an eye on what he does, because otherwise they would have announced the pope and I would sit here before you today and not know the name of that pope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have been Pope John Paul the seventeenth, who might have been from I don't know Italy, as most of the popes had been until nineteen seventy eight. And it may not have impacted my daily life. Am I a little more intrigued?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I'm intrigued at the prospect of an American pope or pope who hails from America, who doesn't only speak English, didn't only live in the United States, and it has a much more worldly view, you are, should say, a folksome view of the world than most Americans.
Speaker 5: Ye, and you know, whether it will happen or not, I would be over the moon and would probably go to that game if he comes to, you know and goes to get I don't.
Speaker 3: Think the Pope is going to another game in his life. In his life.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would like to be able to see the Pope mobile again, but I don't think it's going to pull up to you know, somewhere in Chicago on like Michigan Avenue.
Speaker 7: There's a pope ever thrown out a first pitch before we got to see that.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they would allow the pope in such an open setting.
Speaker 4: Very serious safety reasons.
Speaker 2: I'm old enough to remember when they tried to kill the pope, ye try.
Speaker 5: To assassinate it. I remember that what was that? What pope was that?
Speaker 3: I can't was it Pope John Paul. They tried to assassinate. Not to look it up.
Speaker 7: I get confused between JP one and JP two, right, I think it was a second?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 2: Because it's John Paul the Second?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: May thirteenth, Oh gosh, what tomorrow rememoration?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? May thirteenth, nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: Pope John Paul the Second was shot by memit Ali Akra in Saint Peter's Square while he was entering the square, a Turkish national. Was later convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Just despite the wounds, the Pope survived and later forgave his attacker.
Speaker 7: And that's so. That was before he was in the bulletproof thing. Yes, yes, that had a lot to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do remember it. I remember that just being in school and it's like who, And I literally said, I remember. My teacher got mad at me. I said, who the hell would want to shoot the pope?
Speaker 4: Right the people from him?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, sorry, you're not just saying you know who? Never mind?
Speaker 5: So yeah, no, but I'm excited for what this means for just people in general. I say this all the time, and I always find weird reasons to say this.
Speaker 4: If this inspires people to read more and learn more and broaden their horizons about the world. This is a fantastic thing.
Speaker 3: It's Later with mo Kelly. You got the last word on that one. Jack Ray. Always good to see great to see you.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty