Speaker 1: Yes, what's up? Mhm calling all my friends and calling all my friends boo col.
Speaker 2: Oh, but good morning.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't uh, I don't know if I'm going love there, I'm going I'm loub right now. What's up? Unurban brain? How you doing? How you doing? Just stay in here? Oh well, I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 4: Trying to like, not want to lie.
Speaker 1: Do you're where I said that, by the way, I just want to say that because I'm sorry. I'll set up because I know so I have to stay neutral about the about the lost the lawsuit, the low suit, because I know I know both parties that made the gofund me, So I don't wanna I have to stay neutral because I know doctor Steve and I know d doctor Steve who is doing the doing the go fund me for surely, And uh, I don't want to, like, you know, if I support them, I don't want people to get mad. That's I don't want people to get I don't want you to get mad. I don't want an And then if I support Esjay's befund me, I don't why Carlin Truley to get mad at me. So listen, this is all because here's the thing. I'm trying to stay out of it because number one, but Carl's Carl's right now, oll reviewing a show from my twenty sixteen Yeah. But the thing is, they're they're They're not. It's just thank you. Look, yeah, they already do that. Uh where were you when when they when they were like cloning my voice for that Super Tip system. They cloned my voice, they cloned Esjay's voice. They and you know Carl gets money from that, right, you know Carl does that. I've been trying to get I've been trying to get Patrick Melton. Yeah. Sorry if I'm a little aggravator about this, it's here's the thing it's been.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but you know what the thing is, it's everybody that is double verse related.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm in this step tablet is acting all. By the way, I do have another shirt. M sorry my yeah. By the way, I have a new merch on the shop. I have a new merch item on the shop. Yeah hum m m yeah. I hope people like that shirt right there?
Speaker 6: Mmmmm yeah, I don't, okay.
Speaker 1: H yeah, you know, and the thing is.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So I had to go live today because the only people that are a loved soup party is live flipping Carls Love talking about s J.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Carl's over there talking about s J. Yeah. They And here's the thing, sixteen bucks. I'm getting it. Yeah for the first few because I just put it up this morning for the first few days. They they put him play sixteen bucks on the shop because I just put it up this morning live on Live on the Morning Show. This morning, Bobby reminded me that I had he sent it to me. Bobby's gotta Bobby's gonna tell me when he sends stuff because I gotta go over because I have him blocked. I have his email blocked due to the fact that he me and him because I haven't unblocked him from last time that we had a fight. So he Yeah, I want people to know that that shirt is so anything that I put on the shop on my te public page, it's stuff that I'm getting from fans that send stuff. The fans are because I'm I'll tell you tell people this. Bobby was the one that had the resize a lot of the stuff. Did in the fact that when you said it on Twitter, he had to resize a lot of my uh stuff and also got the new Double Double Dice game from where where Medicine sent me? I did. The reason why I try to be respectful to people because I just don't want to. I don't want people to say, oh, you're your friends at SJ. I just want people to by the way, if anybody that does, I'm sending people over to the Rumble because the Rumble needs our needs support. Yeah, we're I just want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have supported this channel. Yeah. I'm a little and I'm also a little bit like tired. I'm tired, and tomorrow is not gonna be a good day for me. Tomorrow. If you guys don't know about tomorrow, Tomorrow is would have been my dad's sending nice birthday, would have been his semi nice birthday. And I'm not looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Yah yo.
Speaker 1: Yo, Bobby's doing a show right now. Everybody knows. Everybody knows that serve up. Bob hazel Wood was the big spender for yuh h. Yeah, he needs to like stop like in bringing people up like he's over there, like you know, that's the problem. If he if he can't talk about Lemmy, if he can't talk about Lemmy. He can't. He doesn't have a show, like like Bubba. When Bubba can't talk about Hogan or anything about like stuff, he won't have a show. Yeah, I thought it was two hundred thousand m They just announced that Hackamenias three isn't April tith to twelve in Las Vegas. Female just announced it. Announced it yesterday yesterday. I don't know. Would you hello, h hello, hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Is name?
Speaker 3: M h m hmm.
Speaker 7: O s.
Speaker 4: Y yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, Christal, if you want to come up, I'll send you a link. Weeth heard.
Speaker 2: And four.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fellings here it's GP. Hello, Hey, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 8: Sweetheart? H feeling like crap? Uh uh yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I haven't I haven't seen if here's the thing, if t Ods watched our videos, I have not seen them talk about us.
Speaker 4: In a while.
Speaker 8: I haven't either.
Speaker 1: They they found other people to talk about.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're we were the ones that they were talking about more.
Speaker 8: Yep, yah, I guess they found somebody more popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like someone else or that they might not extreme anymore? Who knows? They need they needed to stop doing it. Because they're just making those aggravated.
Speaker 8: No not me.
Speaker 1: H uh, let's see.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: H but how are you doing? How's your Charles doing?
Speaker 8: He's doing okay, he's over here trying to take care of me.
Speaker 1: Oh so.
Speaker 2: The Uh.
Speaker 7: I got to fix this.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm trying not go dark on me.
Speaker 1: Oh I think I said, Jacob Waters the Jacob you want to come if you can.
Speaker 8: Line up Jacob.
Speaker 1: Unless he's trying to he's trying to put Noel with Billy Sellers. Uh, do the streamlight like he saw ball a couple of he saltball Dandy with Pesci unless the salt ball gave him a good interview. PESHI can't interview? What the fuck?
Speaker 8: You get that right?
Speaker 1: He says, he's eating dinner. But U.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got my old account back for d Live and just over there checking out. They've got a wee thing now where if you follow a streamer over there, you have to follow them for one full day before you can chat in their chat room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow only made follow only med Yeah they did that on Twitch. You have to be to be a follow first round amount of time to be to be talking in their chat. They do that? What I don't like is they started doing the like system over there. Now they TikTok and all that ship. Yeah, but now it's like you know, and all the thing is is I was thinking about. But the thing is with custom Mart and p I wouldn't see the comments because I have people deala that will see me stream over there.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what hell Spain doing.
Speaker 8: He's good, he's outside right now. He'll be coming in here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, Halloween is in two days.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, Friday night. Yeah, I'm hoping this runs its course and gets out of me before Friday night. Yeah, Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that everybody that you know, everybody you know. I love that people are doing trunk retreat. Now, they're still doing trunk retreat yep. Yeah, it's safe trigger treat.
Speaker 8: And we do a thing called Save Halloween. We have to go to Main Street and we have to walk around Main Street and get candy from all the local storefronts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but uh so the so number one, the truck full of monkeys that they found that they here's the thing. They said. It was a box truck. It was a box truck, a van trailer. They weren't using an animal trailer. An animal trailer, hello, some people will it was full of monkeys the head see allegedly, that's weird. They were going to Tulane. They were going to Tulane University for testing.
Speaker 8: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh TV, you had the TV on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry ahead, they're talking about a zoo over in Australia, Australian zoo. Yeah, it's the Adelaide Zoo.
Speaker 1: Yah h.
Speaker 8: So it's two of our favorite boys, a guy named Ryan and his buddy Dave. They go around like paranormal investigations, you know. Man, My charge like to sit here and talk for the spirits for them. So right now they're at the Adelaide Zoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But dude, every time that I watched DO Live or something with d Live, isnt it it's usually something that is made. They're wanting to make money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, but I got some of my dad's ashes, some of my uncle's ashes. Now I gotta find a I'm waiting for a couple of little uh lad vases to come into the mail so I can put them in. But and a new shelf and all that. So I can get this place situated.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: H sir, tryphone. Sorry, I'm just trying to find them. By the way, we got sorry, I'm oh, we got in Jay.
Speaker 8: Rangers welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Take that.
Speaker 8: Since channels don't forget to like subscribe and share this out to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Sorry, don't feel bad, Jake. My head's been a followed all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that. By the way, I'm just promoting this because I'm just promoting the I'm not trying to promote someone's last day. The guy. We're trying to get the guy to the five hundred.
Speaker 8: Homes, go over there, show him some love, guys him to take Hudson's channel Sana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Mhm yeah.
Speaker 8: H So what has everybody been up to this past?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh and by the way, Jake, thank you for letting me promote the Haunted House.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They are actually doing a whole lot better now since was the name of it old Depot Motel.
Speaker 1: All right. The reason I'm asking is because I gotta looked it back. I want to I want to help them get more people there.
Speaker 8: Oh, they're they've got tons and tons and tons of people now coming from everywhere. The lady messaged me not too long ago and she told me they've had at least over one hundred people.
Speaker 1: So what we're talking about, there's a hearted Hells in Virginia. That is that was was fixing the clothes. Do what they were fixing the clothes right, they were fixing.
Speaker 8: This was going to be their last year because they wasn't getting the turnout and now all of a sudden they're getting tons and tons of people.
Speaker 1: So they might could be Jake Hudson could be because of being.
Speaker 8: On Jake Hudson's channel.
Speaker 1: And also and also the thing is, it's like we I just want to say this, We do support a lot of the small business. Small business is is a big part of you know. That's if you don't have small businesses, you don't have business exactly you have. You know, when I say small business, I don't mean like I mean the small pop shops that are going just to get money.
Speaker 8: They give dis place, gives back to their community.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: And plus they're trying to get the hotel back up and running. They open up to small paranormal groups, but right now they're doing their annual Haunted House, which they didn't think they were going to be open next year because they didn't they wasn't getting the turnout. Well now they're getting the turnout and they'll be open next year.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 8: Because we helped, we helped, we put them out there, and.
Speaker 1: They thanked us. They watched it, they watched the video.
Speaker 8: Yep, they're by their website and their local lore and myths and legends, which I want to thank everybody who's gone out there and.
Speaker 2: Yeah and uh yuh.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I also want to say that that if they're watching, we you know, we can get the promotion out there. If we you know, I would, I would say so, I would like to have them on on the podcast, have the owners of it on the podcast.
Speaker 8: I can talk to them about that and see what we can do. But for streamers like me who go out and review these places and yo, don't turnout hash.
Speaker 1: I just by the way, I just right, I just put on Facebook that I just made a post. Sorry, I don't and I didn't mean. I didn't mean to hit that button. Yeah, but I just want to say to people we do support people on this channel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, small like that.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 8: That give back to the community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Twitch had. By the way, I just want to let people know that Twitch had a corporate shake up yesterday fourteen thousand Amazon. Twitch had fourteen thousand people made all.
Speaker 8: Yep, yep. Sorry, my sinuses were draining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows, you know, to promote. You know, we're here to help. We're not here to hinder anybody growth. And we're not here to We're here to promote. We're not here to hinder anybody. We're not here to say anything that is wrong about a company because companies like like you know, small haunted houses are more important.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 8: That's exactly true.
Speaker 1: You know, you need places like that to stay open.
Speaker 8: We don't see we don't have We don't have haunted houses where I'm at. Yeah, we have to drive either thirty minutes or forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: To get to a haunted house.
Speaker 8: So little, small places like that, they give back to the community, They enjoy doing what they do every year.
Speaker 1: Will help.
Speaker 8: Bring in more people to come to local haunted houses too, you know, give back to their community. The and I wouldn't promote somebody that besides, well, we're going to open up just for the money. We went to one last Friday or last Saturday, i should say, and it was it was like, it wasn't even a five minute walkthrough. M and all they were worried about was making them money.
Speaker 1: And here's the here's the thing is like hunted houses are also.
Speaker 8: A hunted houses are far and few and in between. Yeah, and you'll find some that are really good. You'll find some that. Yeah, it wasn't really all that great. I mean, the kids were great, the actors were good, but it was a simple fact it was not even a five minute walkthrough for.
Speaker 1: You know, you get what you pay for. Yeah, you know, you know what the thing is is, I see people all the time say, oh, Jake's always trying to promote not promote stuff. But I get people all the time want me to promote something for them, and it's usually.
Speaker 8: Bullshit exactly exactly. Yeah, but they thanked me for promoting them, and I told him, I was like, you know, whatever I could do to help to get the word out that you guys are doing this, you know, I don't mind. We went to one after that and all of the actors came out at the very end and took pictures with my charge and one of the guys that came out while we were standing in line took a picture with them and then turned around and said, how about we do one like this and he Drew beck Is.
Speaker 1: Prop and my.
Speaker 8: Charge went like this and it actually looked really really good.
Speaker 1: You know, by the way, I do want to promote this because stutter and John Mullett, this is the person who was in my chat, is trying I have I have to say this because my voice was I didn't realize my voice was used illegally for are the super Cip system. If you ever heard of supercips, it's a it's a it's a knockoff for super Chat, for the YouTube super chat system. My voice was one of the voices that you hear the AI voices is me and I don't like I don't want people. But you know, I didn't realize, you know if stutter so stuttering Jones is trying.
Speaker 3: To get his voice.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's it's hard for people to I wouldn't promote the dabbler. I would promote this because no one, no one who who's running the running it is doing it. I I've always I've always tried to be respectful to people. I've always tried to be awesome about it. And Carl, the thing is, s J took the time out of his day to come on my show. S J came on my show to help to talk to me. Carl, would you would come on? Will you give me the time of day? Carl from who are these podcasts? Who are these socials? Who are these broadcasters? By the way, who are these broadcasters? It's not even him, it's Christen Blad and Eric Zane doing a show. He says, he does all these shows. He does a show called the Creeball with Vinnie Paulino. But he's busy, he's busy to talk to he does shows, he does other people's shows, but he has he's so busy that he won't do my show.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm promoting so but it's I want to say. And by the way, I have that. By the way, I've had to go search the link on the go fund me's page because I lost the link.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people are gonna say, oh, you're you're double crossing, You're double crossing Shuli or in Carl, I like, no, who can Who gives a ship?
Speaker 1: You know? They they won't do my show. Since Bob Leevey left t SN, I was never allowed to go to come back on TSN, right, so and I who So I'm gonna say this again, who gives a ship?
Speaker 8: There you go?
Speaker 1: H yeah, who gives a ship than exact act? Mm hmm. It's like if someone tells it says, they says, hey, I've given them good content, and then they and they feel like that, oh, since I was part of another show, they will don't be part of me. So, hey, a couple got a couple of haters. Sorry, I know, I know you're a busy person, yep.
Speaker 8: Like sitting around the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but you know, and I do appreciate everybody that steps in and tries to like tell people what they're say what. But the thing is, so, let me talk about Pesti for a minute, because he's he's on my he's been acting like a total jackass.
Speaker 8: Pas.
Speaker 1: She always wanted to be a star in this business. Man has he had Tony? Has he had Tony reality on his show? No, he's had he has he he has nobody's on your show. He has he has fans on the show. I like fans. Fence is a good person, good friend. Amount she's But you have to you have to realize the reason why I got the people have head on my show because I went out and got him. I went I went out and supported the channels that they used support.
Speaker 8: You know, she's always been a jackass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always been.
Speaker 8: Ever since you introduced me to him. Yeah, he's always been a jackass. Sorry, that's okay, Hi, I left the mark on his channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah a bowling.
Speaker 8: Now he's over there going when when the bowling and and everybody else and.
Speaker 1: Trying to try to get listen, try to get clout because Bolan just made one hundred and fifty thousand dollars all his brother's.
Speaker 8: Death, and he's pocketing most of the money that he's made. Yeah, just like he was doing that feed the hungry or whatever Bolan.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing with with with Pesti. He also he says he's broke and all that, but I see him all the time. You know, he has a car business. Outside of when he was not doing we, he was doing cars. Yeah, he was also like doing buying all this stuff. He bought new equipment and stuff. But you're you're you're you're also helping people out by like giving it, you know, let me say that this. Yeah, but they is. He says he's broke. Every time I try to talk, he.
Speaker 8: Says he's broke. All right, he's broken my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've I've talked to people about it. Here's the thing, I'm doing everything the right way, hees, she tries to do it. Let me spend a couple of dollars to get someone. You know, him and him and Billy were friends, him and Bill from Billy from Game Changer, Billy from Game Changers. Yeah, he's the reason why I didn't.
Speaker 8: Have They an't even talk anymore.
Speaker 1: Probably not Billy died. Oh that's right, Billy died. Oh ship, did you by the way, you hear about that new Georgy New York New York Jants player passed away? His name is Nick Mingle passed away. He was forty one. Uh Kinny disease. Yeah, the King disease. That's that's something you don't want to fuck around with.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, he was forty one. He had four kids, hit a wife and four young kids.
Speaker 8: Man, I forgot all about that passions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Billy the nit Mungo was the one of the four kids. Nixt Nick's family is asked that not next. Billy's family didn't want a lot of people at the funeral. They were just doing gonna do something memorial at at Retrocon next year, or.
Speaker 8: They're gonna do in memoriam of him.
Speaker 1: Billy. You know, if you guys don't know who Billy was, Billy was one of the game changers that game chasers, I think game not game changers, game chasers. He was part of it was one to hit him and Shady j I think that.
Speaker 8: Is whatever happened to him in Rome, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: About Rome.
Speaker 2: Rome.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I haven't spoken to you. Here's the thing. The only people that I speak to are you sometimes. I know, I know, Uh Pook has been busy, Poop Ninja Poop has been busy with with stuff. Pook was actually very knowledgeable when I had him here for my interview with with UH with UH with what's his name, the one that the the rest of God, very Brady Brady Hicks. Now, when I had him on with Brady, he was he was good. But you know what I love about to pok and forever. He's been busy. Uh, he's been busy. A lot of the guys have been busy with all the stout because of the because he's he's just dealing with things. But we always deal with stuff the right way this show. Yeah, So I want to I want to say this. What if I send the link to t O D would you run if they come up.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't run, but I just wouldn't say anything. What if they apologize, If they apologize, I might forgive them. I don't know, depends on you know, if it's sincere or not.
Speaker 1: What if they would What if here's that they if they try to like motherfuck you, they're off the girl, off the.
Speaker 8: Scream if they tried, If they tried to screw me over and not apologize, even though they say they're they're going to apologize. If they don't and they try to screw me over, I'm done with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not trying to put you in a bad spot.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I want to. I want to get them on here so we can.
Speaker 8: I want to bury the hatchet with a lot of people. Just the thing is, they just don't know where I want to bury that hatchet. So you know, if they come up and they want to apologize and be sincere about it, then I'll give them for all the crap that they put me through years and years and years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But otherwise, the.
Speaker 1: Thing is they were playing very copyright content. They were playing copyright.
Speaker 8: The rollosts, and they were talking smack about them, and these people are like, very very dear to me. Yeah, I've done there, I've done some of their roofs at their farm, and you know, them talking the way they did about them was very very also, and.
Speaker 1: They were talking about like other stuff they were talking about like.
Speaker 8: And it was not it wasn't me that snitched on them. It was one of one of the what do they call them, one of D live's little.
Speaker 1: Dad member Matt Rivers.
Speaker 8: Their little staff members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, snitched.
Speaker 8: Then they went over there to uh, what's your name on d live and was helping her try to make me look like a bad, bad person.
Speaker 1: And many crochet or uber goober, Uber goober, that's she, you know, after after I stopped being friends with you the first time, guess you showed up on my show wanting to say that I did the right thing. Yeah, yep, but you know, you know what the thing is. It's like, you know, everybody wants to everybody wants to eat the pipe, and nobody wants to go make the pie. Everybody wants to, but you're.
Speaker 8: Trying to go out there and put in the effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guess what someone right here, I'm trying to do what's right for me. Yep. Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Cold still, it's cold. Yeah, he's been he's been cold, and so have I.
Speaker 1: But you don't have a heater. You don't have a heater.
Speaker 8: No, it's not that it's I got he fell a few days ago, and then I got sick a few days ago, and he's been trying to take care of me. And we've got a heater down here, and we've got it kicking up on full blast, and it's warm in here. And last night I was so cold and it was kicked all the way up that I was so cold that I had to take and wear too. I had to put a comforter over top of my throat blanket.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 8: So, and then the night before that, he was cold and he was shivering. But I got this morning and I felt like my head was in a fog and I couldn't couldn't concentrate, couldn't think, couldn't do anything, and my nose was all my sinuses were all clogged up. And I'm sitting here trying to fight this cough. Yeah, and then both would start running and now it's draining in the back of my throat, making me cough even worse. Yeah, And I think the last time I did that was right after I caught COVID, and huh yeah, when I caught COVID, I couldn't eat anything, couldn't drink anything, couldn't do anything except for sleep today or yesterday. And today that's all I've been wanting to do is sleep. And I slept until almost two o'clock this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yo. So but yeah, sorry, I'm just like trying to get these Uh. I just want to say to everybody, thank you guys very much. I might do another stream later. Yeah. I hope everybody that is staying safe this morning, this aburden this evening.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yo, thanks to my crew over there on twitch for hanging out, hanging with me. Well, I'm trying to come up with some new content for you guys.
Speaker 1: No, but I also want to say this. I want to. I want to say this if anybody that that doesn't want to like, you know, I have people that say, oh, is he on? So people don't like sometimes they cannot listen, they they can't watch YouTube, or why they are on this YouTube is better in some places. I am actually on so, I'm on Streaker, I'm on some of the major podcast platforms. Some of these episodes were on Apple Pod. All right, I'm just promoting. I gotta promote this because there's there's morons that say, oh, he's promoted. I'm on Spotify. For God's sake, we we get here's how you doing. We're promoting. So I want people to know that I'm promoting this just to get people to listen to the podcast. Yeah. Yeah, because the more money we make, the more money that I guess put into the business more like try to keep the money flowing, yep.
Speaker 8: Because it's more the internet.
Speaker 1: Show. It pays for the show. It pays for It also pays for a lot of the things that you guys, don't You just don't see half the bills that we have in the bus the.
Speaker 8: Internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know things that that that that I have to pay with you know the bills. Some bills have to get They they don't even give you time to go get the money up for it. They want it now. You want the money, they want their money. They don't they they don't want it. They don't want it next week. They want it now. Oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So you have to make all that money to pay that bill, and then the next bill that comes in, and then another bill comes in, and.
Speaker 1: And then then another bill comes in that and you don't and you have to make the money.
Speaker 8: And expected or an unexpected medical bill comes in and because you're out there hustling trying to get content for people for your chat, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or or or don't expect the bill, and chances oop like like like oops, we have to go buy a pipe because the pipe bust.
Speaker 8: Yeah, or or.
Speaker 1: Something happened with with the house that you have to pay for yeah, or oops, or something that happens. It's like people don't understand that we had bills that were that doesn't get covered sometimes yeah, or ooh, I gotta buy another tablet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's pretty much what I gotta do, is I gotta get me another laptop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So the one that I had kind of took a crap on me a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 8: I've been doing a few streams on Twitch using a phone and not being able to share videos or or what.
Speaker 1: I've been doing for the last year is using my tablet.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 8: So I can go back to using zoom. But you know that's a bill that would have to be paid.
Speaker 1: And you know, well, if anybody that those one wants to join the discord, brother, that is my discord, and the leak is in the discord by the way, the link is in the disc Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I want discord link is in the chat yuh but yeah, I mean those come up them? Is that your stream elements? What?
Speaker 1: But that just come up? Yeah? That's mom. Okay, I think you were. You're not streaming this right, No, no, no, that's my streaming. This is someing that I set up. And the thing is, it's like I have other ways that people can you know, this is this is the problem. It looks like everybody wants to everybody wants to eat the pipe, and nobody wants to go make.
Speaker 8: The pope help make the pie. You're like the old story about the stone soup. Yeah you want some of the stone soup, but you don't want to help make it.
Speaker 1: Yea, And even the.
Speaker 8: Bible states it, you reap what you sew and you you don't want to work to get that food.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also you have these people that want to like say, oh, Jake's just trying to make people. Jake's not doing anything. Jake is over here, you know, while you're while you're trying to like make everybody hate people, Jake's over here trying to be the be the person, be the respectable one, and do the respect. Respect is earned, not given.
Speaker 8: You got that right, the muddy.
Speaker 1: You got. By the way, anybody that by the way, I have a shirt says haters on it.
Speaker 8: I'm making I'm getting some shirts made up that says the pickle squad he uh okay, so and there's abably be up for sale once I get them done. Yeah, along with some key chains and a few other things.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Well the way, here's the logo, So the haters shirt that that is being uh uh soul, I'll show I'll show the logo because in a minute.
Speaker 8: So, but I'm starting to feel really bad now, all right, you want to you want to end? Yeah, I'm gonna jump off.
Speaker 1: And here's the logo.
Speaker 8: Oh there you go, pass on the hairs.
Speaker 1: I might be back on later because I don't know if d D wants to do a show.
Speaker 8: If you go on and you need somebody to come up and help with you, all right, Love you, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: We'll talk. We'll talk to you by guys. See uh