Speaker 1: Our nine news luggers. You need to know the stories. It fell through the cracks. I mean, with all the tariff talk and all the.
Speaker 2: It on, give me all the dirty nuggets.
Speaker 3: Here is our Honorable Mention.
Speaker 1: Honorable Mention, not honor serving with you.
Speaker 4: A great and honorable modes.
Speaker 5: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mention. I saw Tom Cruise movie like this, So did jem UK government developing a murder prediction program, which it hopes can use personal data of those known to the authorities to identify the people most likely to become killers.
Speaker 2: Here's what you do. You just hire a bunch of women.
Speaker 1: We could tell you just check out their social media profile exactly. This was basically the plot of the movie The Minority Report.
Speaker 2: Oh is it right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, but they there. I got a lot of movies to watch. Data Minority Report.
Speaker 1: Data from people not convicted of any criminal offense will be used as part of this project, including information about potential self harm, details relating to domestic abuse, et cetera. Officials have strongly denied it, saying only data about people with at least one criminal conviction would be used.
Speaker 2: Would you put around here on the on the on the.
Speaker 5: List of people that are likely to kill if you had to pick one person on this floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Keana has it in her. She totally cut you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would go like almost all the way like I don't want to I don't want to heart that.
Speaker 5: That was the first thing I realized about Kean, and that's the first thing I really fell in love with, was like, she will cut you, and I like that in a person.
Speaker 1: That's the central valley in you right there, that's right. Yeah, since they used to call it valley fever, but that's more of an infection. No, her valley fever's all in her brain.
Speaker 2: Anything like spores? Is that what you're like? Infection? Is that what that is? All fever is an infection? Sports? Yeah, oh number nine, number nine.
Speaker 4: I did ninth place. If a CoP's Dirty nine times out of tennis partners thirty.
Speaker 2: Two and I speak nine languages nine basically everybody at table nning.
Speaker 1: I feel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 2: And niner? Did I get check niner in there?
Speaker 1: Where you're calling from alwalkie talkie?
Speaker 5: This is funny. I feel like the joke has been made now. I feel like, this is like a nine year old joke. Fitted sheets right and how to and how to fold them?
Speaker 2: I still struggle.
Speaker 5: I know that there are ways to to fold a fitted sheet, and people have sent me the tutorials.
Speaker 2: We even have a book, the Folding Book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has a whole thing on on the fitted sheet fold.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just struggle.
Speaker 5: I've realized that there are people who would rather just struggle with a fitted sheet, and on one of them.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like if you did learn how to fold a fitted sheet, you'd keep it to yourself. Yes, it's really serial killer behavior. You end up on that kill list.
Speaker 5: A huge crowd in Wellington has is this New New Zealand. Yeah, has gathered to watch a man fold a fitted sheet.
Speaker 2: Now he's comedian.
Speaker 1: He is a comedian. He was doing it as sort of a performance art piece. He's I guess doing shows in Melbourne, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand. And he had seven hundred people show up to watch him fuld a fitted sheet.
Speaker 2: Here's number eight.
Speaker 4: A cloud is bold every eight second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 5: There was a nine to one one caller in Chatta County, Georgia, who had a hard time getting through dispatchers when he thought someone was breaking into his home.
Speaker 1: Well, Dylan's wife called him while he was at work and she thought that someone was snooping around the house. So he calls the non emergency line for the sheriff's department, which they don't answer, and then he called nine to one one three times when he finally got an answer at nine point thirty one. He said, about three minutes into the call where he's explaining what's going on, he heard the dispatcher talking to others around her and ordering breakfast.
Speaker 2: It sounded like this, mm hmm mcgriddle. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: What now everybody knows when you're at work and you're hungry, and everyone decides on where to get food from, and suddenly the excitement level and the hunger level exponentially increases.
Speaker 3: It's hard not to pay attention to.
Speaker 5: It's real hard got to make except when you're a nine one one dispatcher. That should be the accept category, right, air traffic control and nine one one dispatches should be.
Speaker 3: Here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 4: We're on with seven days, we would have gone on a secter seventh seven.
Speaker 2: Eight seven years of college done to trade.
Speaker 1: Seven seven seven days?
Speaker 5: Well, who hasn't wanted to upload a teenage girl?
Speaker 1: Missouri Department of Social Services is investigating a foster mom in Lincoln County, Missouri, facing multiple charges of abuse. They'd been called to her home two hundred times. Those calls included witnesses accusing the Brenda Deutsch, seventy years old, of trading a teenage girl in her care for a monkey.
Speaker 5: Pet monkey doesn't talk back, Pet monkey doesn't sassya.
Speaker 2: That is very true.
Speaker 5: Pet monkey does what it's told. Pet monkey doesn't run around with boys.
Speaker 2: That's why you are not in the foster care system right now.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said right now, because I had a wonderful foster fan.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean you're also not a foster parent.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, that sounds like a good recipe. Here's the number six. I got six, You got six, She got six?
Speaker 3: Number six.
Speaker 2: There's six more weeks of water?
Speaker 1: What you picture of me?
Speaker 3: Rabbi and six drunk and longshom?
Speaker 2: Why we just dig in a nursing home closer to USh.
Speaker 4: I don't have to gotchick dad drink another six pack.
Speaker 1: Here's one of your D rated restaurants. A Chinese restaurant in Madrid has been shut down for the roast duck on its menu. Forced to close last month, police found a pair of these roast ducks finger quotes here in a secret storage room alongside bags of unknown meats. Authorities took sample of the meat and confirmed that those finger quotes roast ducks were in fact street.
Speaker 5: That's why you don't have a menu. They got in trouble because they called it roast duck on the menu. Don't have a menu. That's why I went to the place in Chinatown with the D on the window where you just point to the picture.
Speaker 2: It's all false advertising.
Speaker 1: My favorite Vietnamese restaurant that we would go to when we were brand new, Married Cup in Sacramento, Cafe Bobo or Bobo Cafe, whichever way you would walk in. The guy would hand you a menu and you would start looking at it and he would hit it out of your hand and say, I order for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the kind of place to go to. Was that an Atomas.
Speaker 1: No, it was over by the old air for there was a little how about arden kind of area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, number five for five. I have five rules. We begin bomb five minutes five. This is the year five point five. Five would be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 5: Is there anything better on a flight? I would say, a two plus hour flight. Is there anything better than a can of pringles? I would say, nay, nay, there is not. I love a can of pringles on a flight.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you got to pay for him. But I get it. It is all I'm saying. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Anne Marie Murray, fifty five year old woman on a flight from Tenerife to Bristol in March and of March. She ordered pringles, water and a coke, which came to just seven dollars and sixty four cents.
Speaker 3: That's a great deal, is this spirit?
Speaker 1: However, she was unable to pay as the in flight card machine failed to process her payment.
Speaker 2: She had no cash, so.
Speaker 1: She was escorted off the flight by police. When it's l oh my god.
Speaker 5: It was Ryanair, which is basically the budget the budget line over there.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's awful. She just what let the lady have her pringles?
Speaker 3: She said, I thought it was a joke.
Speaker 1: When the crew said they called the police, I was shocked when they came on board and we were asked to leave. It was so embarrassing. I tried everything I could to resolve It.
Speaker 2: Is ear a more Irish name than Anne, Marie Murray and Marie Murray. Ann Marie Murray wants her pringles number four, Poor minette. It's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now. Comment number four. This isn't the same world you left.
Speaker 1: Four years ago. So Maria Fradigo took her pet parrot in a case to Puerto Rico with her. That sounds fine and it's not the beginning of a joke, but this eighty one year old woman went through a travel nightmare. She now says that she wants to go back to New York City on the same airline, but that they won't let the parrot fly home with her. She said her emotional support animal, Plucky, has been inseparable for over two decades since they were since the parrot was born, and now eighty one year old Grandma Maria from the Bronx are stranded in Puerto Rico, as she says, because of what the airline did.
Speaker 2: Good Lord, let the woman have her parrots. Why would you.
Speaker 5: Lucky that's a stupid name. Agreed, But you named your dog Peter.
Speaker 1: Here we are, Yeah, but that's not You wouldn't pluck a You wouldn't plucking a bird is like the worst thing you could do to a bird?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Did you do that before you eat them?
Speaker 5: Is there also care and maintenance that involves plucking feathers?
Speaker 2: They do that themselves.
Speaker 1: They've been maybe that for quite a long Maybe that's that's what the parent did when it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe, so then maybe it's not as nefarious if one believes.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe you're right. Here's number three.
Speaker 1: Three shall be the number that count and the number of the counting shall be three.
Speaker 3: Were dead within three hours.
Speaker 2: Three security clearance level three, all three of three.
Speaker 3: I got all three of you guys, for the rest of your name.
Speaker 2: Be born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 5: I just want to say that I want to be on the record saying I love the name of your dog.
Speaker 2: I love that you named your dog Peter, but you just said you didn't it was a lie. I love that. I love real names on.
Speaker 1: There is a TV commercial right now, I think it's for a dog food where they refer to the dog and the commercial as Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I think it's great. Somebody listens to the show.
Speaker 1: A Nevada man arrested this week after seven tigers were seized from his home. He said they were his emotional support animals under Sam, that he was.
Speaker 3: Living in parump Is that where all the hookers are?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what hookers and tigers And Mike Tyson number two?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: You two?
Speaker 2: We two things?
Speaker 3: One there's two sons and no women?
Speaker 2: Who ringing?
Speaker 1: So five forty four was the time that you texted this headline to me this morning.
Speaker 3: And I'm only going to read a headline. That's all we need to know.
Speaker 1: This is the text or the title of the article that you texted with the greeting good morning quote. The anus may have evolved from a whole originally used to release sperm.
Speaker 3: There's number one.
Speaker 1: We're number one, number one, We're number one, Benn, number one?
Speaker 2: Are you the number one?
Speaker 5: Row?
Speaker 2: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Number one? Okay?
Speaker 5: So New York apparently has such a problem with people having sex with dead people and its trains.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The latest insignt instance is a cause for investigation. There was a man seen on video performing sex acts on a corpse on a subway in New York.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. It's a crime of opportunity.
Speaker 5: It's not like somebody, it's not like people are into having sex with dead people on trains. It's just if the opportunity presents itself, there is a segment of the population that's going to take that opportunity.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's the world we live in.
Speaker 1: They believe the body was on the train for hours before. Oh so it wasn't fresh violated by this person tried to perform various acts upon the body.
Speaker 5: Like what what various acts?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? I don't know, all right,