Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, we'll back, but backwop back.
Speaker 2: We're alive, not in the studio apartment, but from wonder Jackson. Hyes, what's up with something supposed to guess Adam Schwartz.
Speaker 1: So the correct type house, that.
Speaker 3: Is correct, general, that's great to be with you, all right, all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: So real quick, right, tell our listeners like a bunch of songs.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm probably best known for a winning company called Crowds on Demand.
Speaker 4: We're the largest protest company in the country.
Speaker 1: We've been around.
Speaker 3: For fourteen years, and we organize peaceful lawful advocacy demonstrations and everything in between, you know, helping people get awareness for their audits, their campaigns, their tants, their companies.
Speaker 4: Their businesses.
Speaker 3: We uh, we are the ultimate publicity firm and uh, you know, I There's been a lot said about me and my company throughout the media, but I'm here not only to talk about that, but to help your listeners empower themselves to be their own best ads.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the best you'll hear that that was a that was a brief, Call it a brief.
Speaker 1: That's uh preview. We're gonna get deeper you go on. So before we get into things, right, that's real quick, right, like, cow's your day? How do you feel right now?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling great. I'm just the I just played tennis.
Speaker 3: I am, I am, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna place, Okay, okay, okay, and you're from Okay, yes, three hours behind right right.
Speaker 1: Now, like two in afternoon. That's correct, Okay, Okay, let's be nice up it there? I feel warm, that's your Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've always been a West Coast person my entire life.
Speaker 3: We operate around the country, so I get out to New York and the place is pretty frequently that I.
Speaker 5: Do like it it.
Speaker 4: I do like the warm, admit.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so real quick, right, Just wanna this is more than a cheap plugs.
Speaker 1: It's also from the heart. Guys.
Speaker 2: You know, if somebody acts how you're feeling and tell them the truth and if you need help, right, go get it.
Speaker 1: And I know that we can go get it, go get for our friends at talk space. Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like online virtual counseling therapy purfy damn there all insurance?
Speaker 1: What else? What else? What else? What else?
Speaker 2: You could go on ww dot, s GB rail dot com from the sponsors for moremation. But yeah, I just wanted to give a quick plug real quick.
Speaker 4: I think that's a.
Speaker 3: Great plug gerald because people feel like they can get help.
Speaker 5: So I agree.
Speaker 4: I don a lot of people Americans hold your.
Speaker 3: Weaved this idea of saying how you doing, You're supposed to say, I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's really the only answer.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 1: Going to therapy, I do like, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I think it's good. I think it's good. I think I think that yet too much therapy. But I think so many people just even get it at all, and there's a balance, So so I agree.
Speaker 2: I just came from there. And to be honest with you, we come to my whole schedule of whack today. Well, no regrets, I'm not so you were saying earlier, right about what you do?
Speaker 1: That so quick?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I have here my notes.
Speaker 2: Tell me about tell us about the ice protests. You you you involved, inn't.
Speaker 4: We aren't involved in that.
Speaker 5: But but I can about that.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: The escalation. So when you see these.
Speaker 3: Protest and that's why people talk to me on analysis on these things.
Speaker 4: There's not enough the escalation. I always try to look at these things. We are sting in this beautifulness country.
Speaker 3: That means we have the right to peacefully, peacefully about that.
Speaker 5: Land.
Speaker 3: We can be as loud as we want.
Speaker 4: You didn't even say things.
Speaker 3: That might be very offensive to people, right, and that is permitted.
Speaker 4: We should recognize number amazing it is.
Speaker 1: To live in a country that affords this that right.
Speaker 5: The thing is.
Speaker 4: Those rights. There's no excuse in my mind. In my mind two get into no peace optimisms.
Speaker 5: Right, So when people.
Speaker 3: Are you know, regardless of you're like, when you see people blacking, getting in the world, you know, getting in agents faces, I don't think that's necessarily productive.
Speaker 4: It's it's actually an excellatory opten.
Speaker 3: It's been very aggressive in response that was also not professed and actually, at least.
Speaker 4: So that I think is unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I think we need Cheprasian because I don't Americans are really like so I.
Speaker 4: At least in the media, but that.
Speaker 7: Really doesn't be that way. We can have respectful debates. Okay, real quick, right before probably move one, you said we who's we?
Speaker 4: Americans?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 1: Got you?
Speaker 2: Okay, just now you said the escalation, So, how how do you or how would you de escalate a situation.
Speaker 4: Number one thing you have to do.
Speaker 3: And by the way, this this goes for a business situation in the world. The first thing on both guys, have you ever heard of it? They had the red phone between that the white and the idea was the were high naked, stop.
Speaker 1: You know, on the side.
Speaker 6: And talk to one another. Right, So there's a floor intention. If the police did something wrong or the processors didn't something wrong, it doesn't need to squirrel out of control.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 2: Tell tell us about modern protests like the mechanics the mobilization outs fund or they do one time. First, tell me about the mechanics of modern protests at that time, the.
Speaker 5: Lot of them.
Speaker 1: What is that changes?
Speaker 5: You know, well being like you know how the media lands gad you know.
Speaker 6: Big how a results of that as a results that a lot of times to be amplified on the media by people.
Speaker 5: Grew over there.
Speaker 6: They're making by people who did agree. There's no kind of caps that are focused on audience. It's the media, the cloud. You can do that, right, it's really mention you agree with. It's probably fun, it's worst, it's probably fun and like right, a lot of the there's detention now is that basically say we.
Speaker 2: Understand, okay, me about the mobile mobilization, publization not going right?
Speaker 6: Both find people are option about solitary they get it, call it, don't talk again.
Speaker 1: Eat Okay, how but how are you thinks funded? How would how would be funded?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the person the place.
Speaker 5: But the majority of.
Speaker 6: A lot of ball dollar donors at the end of the day on vast majority funded by uh.
Speaker 2: Large okay okay? And last thing right, like so how how how was it? How I say this? So how do you for.
Speaker 1: They all like like like a like a large scale protests?
Speaker 2: Yeah, explained it's a golf.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I think that's like John toordinate organization is the she and am a good de were thinking?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: So if you have really good people who are here about the pot, it makes my job is because I'm not managing people who need that much management. All I need is to put them in the right place, make sure they're moving in the right direction, make sure the visuals look good for the media. And yeah, so the key is good people.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I have here. Why are you speaking out now? Like why all this? Why?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Well, there are a few things.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's there's a misinformation about crowds on demand like this.
Speaker 5: So that's fun.
Speaker 6: So it's incumbent on me as a business owner, I founder who's been with this business for fourteen years.
Speaker 5: Now that I you know, make.
Speaker 6: Sure to set the record strength number two. I want to get some other people cool. But how to be there of that advocate because that's what people need.
Speaker 5: In this world.
Speaker 6: With the gat economy growing more than ever, people are all need to be their own advocate.
Speaker 5: And in order to be your own advocate, to have to go the tools right of how to get something done, you know, whether it's your personal white board.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh.
Speaker 2: What is the difference between civic engagement and performance outrage?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I think in one event, well, the difference is whether you legally right, because the people who like a cause will say, oh, well, this is civic engagement, and people who don't like a cause are looking for reasons to be legitimize it right, and they'll call it performative outrage, they'll call it astrotur What of reality is the almost every protest movement.
Speaker 2: Out Okay, give me one second, I'm getting questions from the listeners. Second, okay, uh, you paget to those.
Speaker 1: I have super questions in my own.
Speaker 2: Who supports who's who's so, who comes out to support these pauses?
Speaker 1: And how.
Speaker 2: Like any particular like a blanchist, a millionaire of the money.
Speaker 6: All of the answer to that, right, I mean rocks Republican headeds, Democratic candidates. I mean right now, recently this is dominated by well the individuals and answert groups, I mean, anyone from those the right grab elon bust, you know the folk industries, you have you know posin right and on the last you have read involvement and its lorene jobs and you know all of those sorts of people, right, show of billionaires, multi donors on go to die.
Speaker 5: So that's going to show to necessarily.
Speaker 6: But what do you is you need to happen? So and uh so, so, Yeah, there are a lot of interest groups on all sides of things that are trying to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you know what the target? How say that again? How do you know like what the target like? Like what the target like and how like?
Speaker 5: Well that's a good question. Actually that's my job. Uh So, so, first of all, my first recommendation.
Speaker 6: To anybody trying to put together protests, but figure out who has the how to get to what you're looking for. So figure out what you're looking for and then figure out who can help you with what you're looking for, because otherwise you're just wasting time.
Speaker 4: And but.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so how would do that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How would you like? How would you do that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: No one example, invite me relevant to your listen. Right, let's just say to you our short call money for the buns and you can't pay your rent. Right, but maybe you've just got a new job and you're gonna be able to get covered with your Well, if you're looking to get your uh to not get effected is in your turn right, So okay boy, right, Well, maybe the property manager isn't empowered to give you her premont rent. Maybe you need to content figure out maybe there's a manager, maybe there's an owner, maybe there's a regional advice tread right, So figure out proof to contact because otherwise, sure you might be fun with somebody for doesn't have the power to give you what they want what you want?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I have a question from one of the listeners who use the hotline nine one step in two eight three at ninety five six, This person acts, how do you reflect on modern day American American policies and people when it comes to himself? Fream of speech, press, right to bare arms, migration, war, et cetera. And the question is how reflect on it on modern day American policies and people when it comes to themselves when it comes to yourself question?
Speaker 6: Well, the there's the reason why the first Amendment is the first avendor is that we get it alcohol. The first Amendment is a credited to any other discustre that you mentioned. Right, So if we're good to talk about right to be wrongs, if we're gonna talk about presidential powers.
Speaker 5: Or or in peace, all of that.
Speaker 6: Necessary condition for that is the right of people expression and protest to being able to really have the conversation right.
Speaker 5: So that's why I'm.
Speaker 6: So passionate about what I do, because protecting the first event it is its essential for protecting any other prets.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, do you have any do you want to plug.
Speaker 5: A dog of plug like?
Speaker 6: You want to check us out www dot crowds on band dot com.
Speaker 5: Say that one more time, w w W dot crowds on demand.
Speaker 2: Dot com crowds on demand dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, what can you find out there?
Speaker 6: You can find out more about our services if you want to hire us or you want to work for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, do you have any upcoming projects?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yes, but we got to keep that conferdential for now. But this I may be there may be a big announcement very soon, and I'm writing a book, so I'll be making an announcement on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's stay so I'll stay tuned for that, all right, you will let me ask scoop, all right, you, miss?
Speaker 1: I will do my best, all right?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all less, since I think you want to, like say, real quick, I think we're almost done here.
Speaker 6: I don't have anything else to say other than make sure if you're listeners, if you're in a situation where you need have king for yourself, figure.
Speaker 5: Out who can help you, figure.
Speaker 6: Out what matters to them, how you can respectfully persuit that and make whoever it is that is that is between you and getting what you're looking for. Mm So being your own best advocates. And if you want my tips, I'll be writing a book so soon and I'll it'll be released.
Speaker 2: Uh uh year, like you have no idea how how much that point me just now a second ago like got me like you no, got me excited, were not excited, but got me like you know, considering things like that, we said, okay, all right, all right, all right, cool, cool, cool, So I'm gonna thank you for coming on and think for being so cool like this.
Speaker 1: Guy is awesome.
Speaker 2: Everybody I want to think for you know, excusing the technical difficulties.
Speaker 1: This should be up tomorrow morning, now tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, so I almost saying I'm looking forward. I'm gonna send you a link when I got it up, so here tomorrow night either tomorrow morning tonight. Got you that said, we're done, thank you. Yeah, I have a very busy afternoon ahead of me. So we get to that and always say stay safe they trouble and I'll see you again. When I announced I'm going to be on again, so stay tuned. All right, all right, thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: On, man, I bet yeah, like nineteen minutes like short