Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Sarani filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News L I D I A N e WS and I've already gotten some messages from my listeners. You guys are amazing and it's funny. Some of you remember me from when I was on WABC and I was just talking to Chris Jesse Kelly, the producer extraordinaire. He's working and he said, why the hell was Curtis Sliwa rubbing alcohol up his nose? And I said, because he said he kills germs, he swears by it. And you know, Curtis is up there in age, and I couldn't believe in all the things and all the people that he would get involved with, and he rarely ever ever got sick. He was always going, going, going, He would work non stop, and so it was really upsetting to see what happened to him with the way everybody kind of turns on him when he ran for mayor. Now did I think he could win? No? No, because not because the Curtis wasn't a good countidate. Not because he doesn't care about New York City was It's because the hatred for Republicans or for anybody on the right in New York City is so overwhelming that it's almost impossible. It's almost impossible for a Republican to win. And people say, well, Rudy Giuliani did it. That was a different time, a different space, a different place. And Rudy was a former federal prosecutor. He had a different kind of background than Curtis, and he was younger, so it was a different it was a different time. It was totally and it was totally different. And so that's why. But even if you don't want to vote for someone, even and I would never vote for somebody just because they were my friends, and Curtis never said that either, you could do it in a respectful way. And the campaign that was waged against Curtis for Andrew Cuomo, who is a vile, a vile human being, I mean, this is this is a guy put aside the sexual harassment scandal. Right, you remember that the former governor of New York put aside the co the debacle, the fifteen thousand estimated elderly people that died in the nursing homes because of his March fifteenth mandate requiring that COVID positive patients be readmitted back to nursing homes, and then COVID spread like wildfire within the nursing homes, right because they didn't have the proper ppe, they didn't have isolation protective equipment, all that, they didn't have that, and so all these old people were just dying in the nursing homes. Forget all that that. Cuomo also did the cash list bail. He's the reason why we have in New York City now this revolving justice system non stop, where these repeat criminal offenders can set people on fire, stab, kill, illegal, you name it. It all started Sanctuary all because of Cuomo. All because of Cuomo. And I believe that he thought eventually he would kind of like there must have been some kind of quid pro quol thing going on, like you do this, you do this for me, and I'll do it back for you. He's very egotistical. He thinks he's like his father, who is also a governor, Mario Cuomo. He named the Tappanzee Bridge after him, which we all still call the tappen Zee Bridge. So and then you people, I was like I would never. I couldn't vote because I'm not a New York City resident. I'm in Westchester. But it's like, how could you, how could you guys support this guy? Oh, it's better than Mam Donnie. Mam Donnie. Cuomo wasn't gonna beat Mam Donnie because he lost to him in the primary, So what makes you think he's going to beat him in the general? Fools? So you know, poor poor Curtis. But yeah, I consider Curtis a friend. I know his sister well, and I think anybody that I feel that there's no upside to smack talking people, I don't. I don't understand it. I see all this vitual towards Tucker Carlson. Why because why why do you hate Tucker? Because he has a right to interview who he wants to interview. Just because he interviews someone doesn't mean he agrees with them. I interview Tish James. Do you think I agree with Big Tish? Absolutely not. Do you know any Democrats I've had to interview and I'm respectful towards them because it's important to hear the other side. So that Nick Fuent says, you know, he says some ridiculous things, and he's a twenty seven year old kid. It still lives with his parents. Like, calm down, just calm down, everybody. Tucker Carlson is. I mean, I don't know him personally, but I know I know enough of him that I just don't think he I don't believe he's anti Semitic. I don't believe it. And I don't see the upside in talking smack about him. I don't see the upside in it whatsoever. But I do see the upside in calling out injustice and calling out the nonsense of what we're seeing, especially going on with the fraud. There's a lot of corruption in government. Let's be honest. People have said to me, Lydia, why don't you go for city council, why don't you go for this? Why don't you go for county this? Or because there's so much corruption in fraud. And my biggest problem that I have in life is that I don't know how to be two faced. I'm being dead serious. It's been a problem for me. Like I will literally say to it, like, for example, there's a producer, this is this is a true story. This producer she had uh, she had put together my segment she screwed it up, screwed up. So I said, right to her, I'll call her Sally. I said, Sally, you messed up. You messed up. This is bad. This is bad. It was really bad. I'm sorry. It was bad. It was really bad. Do better next time. That girl proceeded to cry the whole time in the control room. I didn't curse at her. I didn't raise my voice. I didn't call her an idiot. But I said to her, she was like, I tried my best. I tried, I tried. I said, sometimes your best isn't good enough. That's what I said to her. I said, you need you need to do better because that was a mess. It was. It was a mess, I said. And I'm on live National TV. I said, so you got to be more careful next time. I understand. I accept your you know, I accept the fact that you you tried your best, but you know, do better next time. She proceeded to cry for hours, hours in the control room. Hours. I called her after the show to see how she was doing, because they told me she was having a nervous breakdown. She put me to voicemail. Then I heard that she went to HR. She said, I made her cry. So I've always had this problem because I'm not going to sugarcoat things. I'm going to be honest with you. So could you imagine me being a politician if somebody came to me and they were like, hey, Lydia, can you do can you do this? Cashless bail? Can you do this? And I'd be like, are you out of your mind? Hell no, Well we're gonna do this to you. I'd be like, oh, go, I mean, I'm just it wouldn't it wouldn't be good. It wouldn't be good. But Tim Waltz, he's the perfect, the consummate politician because he's full of it. He's a liar, he's and so his ilhan Omar. I do believe she married her brother. I think they're all garbage human beings, and you know they're gonna they're right up there with Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the squad. So I want you to take a listen to Tim Waltz what he said. So JD. Van said at Amfest the turning point you say he said that it is okay to be white now because he said, forget the DEI people should be based meritocracy. It should all be about how good you are as a person of good you are at your job. It should a matter of color, skin, and what's sexual orientation, blah blah blah, And then he's This is what Tim Waltz responded with, clipping, this is what.
Speaker 2: Happens when your own federal government wages war against you. This is what happens when they target communities for their own benefit. This is what happens when they scapegoat. And this is what say happens when they no longer hide the idea of white supremacy. When you hear the Vice prison of the United States talk about now white people won't have to apologize for being white.
Speaker 1: That's never happened once in my whole damn life.
Speaker 2: And I think everybody in this room knows what they're doing. So we're here today to say enough of this. We're here today to stand that Minnesota will protect their neighbors.
Speaker 1: Oh my, how is that white supremacy to say that you should be you should people should judge you based on the content of your character and not by the color of your skin. So I guess Martin Luther King, junior doctor King, he was a white supremacist. I guess.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I want you to then listen to clip nine, because here's what Tim Watts has said before about him being a white man.
Speaker 2: I understand that the privilege I've been given as a white man, and the privilege of setting in the office of governor, that privilege had better be used to not just talk about the problem, but to solve the problem.
Speaker 1: I am so sick and tired of this privilege, this or that. I am so so sick and tired of this nonsensical garbage. Right, there is this other way. I want real quick before we go, We're going to talk to Congressman Randy Fine. He has an idea what he wants to do with ilhan Omar. I want you to take a listen to this Minnesota state Democrat and she is at a mosque and she's crying over the Somalis Clip ten.
Speaker 4: Whether you are in my Senate district or or not, I am here to tell you how much we are in support of every one of you and with next were heartbroken horrible act and we want to state level we will do all that we.
Speaker 1: Can't just oh, shut the white women. The liberal woman will be the downfall of this nation. God help us. All right, I'm Lydia Sarana. When we come back, we're gonna talk more about Somali, the fraud, and the white woman. God help, I'm sorry. I'm a white woman and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the idiots out there. Lydia Serrani, Lydia news l I d i a ny w S. Jesse Kelly Show will be right back. Oh, I love me some Stone Temple Pilots. Well, you know who is not a man at all, Tim Waltz. Neither is Gavin Newsome. I talked about it yesterday. I know it's disturbing to think about it. These are these are loser, couck, lose men. Their wives are like, well, Gavin, Gavin Newsome, he's a pig. I think he treats women like garbage. I've heard the stories. I think he's also got some sort of addiction problem. He's a narcissist. He reminds me of that American psycho you know that movie, Christian Bale. Like, I was like, you could tell he's just such a I'm coach, you know, he's just he's just pathetic. He's really pathetic, and at the end of the day, women have a place in our society, and men have a place in their society, in our society, right, And it's like this yin and yang. That's what makes a relationship. That's how to make the world go rounds. It's like I'm the foundation of my home. Like I'm the really good at multitasking. Like today, I was getting ready for the show today and I was cleaning, I was mopping the floor, was getting ready Christmas. I'm having everybody come over. I'm texting Chris all these clips. I'm sorry, I was driving you crazy. The producer I'm talking about my producer for this show, that show. We're good at that stuff.
Speaker 3: Men.
Speaker 1: My husband was shoveling the snow. My husband shoveling the snow. My husband had to take my daughter somewhere because I'm afraid to drive when it's snowing outside. But there, you see what I'm saying. He has his strengths and I have my strengths. And then but when you have a man who thinks he can be like a woman, and when you have a woman who thinks like she can be like a man, that's when things go wrong. I don't think that's me being sexist. I just think and it's not for all men and all women, but that's the majority. I'm sure the way I described things in your in the household is probably what goes on in your house, right, and it probably went on in your parents' household. And that's okay. That's that's that's okay. But Tim Waltz, he's not a man most I honestly think I feel sorry for girls these days that date because you cannot date a man and a Democrat. That's an effeminate man, right, that is not attractive. Can you imagine where he's like, oh, I have to talk about white privilege, you know, like I have to talk about white privilege and the Somalis and sonay or Wu. She's a woman, she's in boss. That place is a hot mess as well. She so let's talk about Boston. Boston has about four point four million people. Four point four million people, yees. She decided to come out with this statement about Somali's and that's like the new thing because you know, back it's like before it was about like black people that felt bad for black people. Then it was about criminals, then it was illegals. Now the big thing is Somalis. It's only a matter of time. Instead of the Ukraine flag, they're gonna put the Somali flag in their bios. Listen to Mayor Wu. She only ten there's only maybe ten thousand Somalis among four point four million people in Boston. But here's what she said clip nineteen.
Speaker 5: You cannot talk about any achievement that the city of Boston has had in safety, jobs and economic development, in education without talking about the Somali community that has lifted our city up. We are proud and we are grateful for our Somali community. Parsmali American neighbors Boston and the country are clear that hate has no place in our society.
Speaker 1: We will use every attack.
Speaker 6: To actually strengthen and expand the services available to empower and work alongside our community members who are already doing so much good in the world and setting an example for the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: Oh shut the shut up, Shut up, my god. Some over eighty percent of the Somalis in Minnesota are on government assistance. Initially they thought it was one billion, now eight billion, it's eighteen billion. And if you think this was just happening in Minnesota, you've got another thing coming. They are such cucks. They are such losers in Minnesota, every single one of those leaders, like that Democrat that was chrome, she was crying and Waltz and you name it. That they even changed the state flag of Minnesota to resemble that of the Somali. I mean, how pathetic are you? I mean truly, truly, truly, how pathetic are you that you you want to panser that much, you want to pantherer that much to these people. And then speaking of panthering, I want you to take a listen to another video that came out from Minneapolis about another hero from the left right. We're not gonna We're gonna cut her off a little bit. Well, just we won't play the whole thing. We'll play like half of it. Chris. Here, they're talking about the hero of all heroes, George Floyd Clip eleven.
Speaker 7: For decades, thirty eighth Street and Chicago Avenue has been a hub for neighborhood businesses and community life.
Speaker 3: It means a lot to me, borna raised here, five generations of family members in his community.
Speaker 7: After the murder of George Floyd, this intersection was forever changed. In late May twenty twenty, a powerful and sustained protest began. Neighbors were joined by people from across the country and around the world, claiming this space as they placed to grieve, demand justice, and imagine something better.
Speaker 1: And burn it down. He could turn it off. Oh my god, oh god. Look how they like to change the narrative. Look how they try to change the narrative. They burnt cities down, They attack police officers, they call it they killed billions and billions dollars of damages. They call it the summer of love of justice. Do you remember that CNN clip where the guys like mostly peaceful and the infernals are raging behind him, yet an unarmed riot at the capitol They called it an insurrection and people trying to overthrow the government. And we and that ja six pipe bomber kid. I don't know he's I think he's a little touched. I think they said he's autistic. And there is more to that story. We're gonna find out who who put him up to it, And we gotta, we gotta, we gotta get these people out. We gotta get these people out of You don't love this country, if you don't pledge allegiance to our flag, then you have no business being in this country. And I really feel like if you are an immigrant, you shouldn't be allowed to hold federal office. I don't care. You shouldn't be allowed just like at the President of the United States, a member of Congress, of representative House of you. That is because you don't know, like we're hearing. We're hearing that a lot of the funds, that the fraudulent funds. We're talking bags and bags of cash and money. I'm hearing reports and they were funneling to Al Shabab. We're talking about a terrorist organization in Somalia. It is incredible, It really is incredible. And again I don't think it's just happening in Minnesota. I think this is worldwide, world nationwide, definitely worldwide, but nationwide fraud. All right, when we come back, we're gonna talk more about ilhan Omar, Somalia. And I'm Lydia Saran I at Lydia News l I d I A ny WS, don't go anywhere, Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Saran. I feel for Jesse. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A n EWS and Adam One there for Instagram. You can also watch me on Newsmax. I have a show there on Saturday Sunday, and I'll be filling in for Carl Higbee this Friday at six pm. So we're talking about Somalia, We're talking about the fraud the Minnesota and I do believe it's not just Minnesota. I think part of the reason why this fraud was able to be perpetuated for so long is because people were afraid to call it out because these people are they are black people, and so we had DEI nonsense at play here once again. But there is one person that is not afraid to tell it like it is, like like very President Trump esque, and I love that about him. I like to be that way as well. Here with me now is Congressman Randy Fine. He's a Republican US representative for Florida sixth congressional district. If you you know who he is. He introduced the Peace Act and the No Welfare for Non Citizens Act, which is something I can one hundred percent I believe. I can't believe that's not automatic. And he also has a possible interesting idea when it comes to il Han Omar. Congressman, Fine, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, really nice introduction there. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So, Congressman, tell me what is your idea for ilhan Omar? Should she be expelled from Congress?
Speaker 3: Well, I think she should be expelled from Congress, but I think more than that, I think she should be expelled from America. I mean, look, I think she embodies everything that appears to be wrong with this Somali community. They've come here. We know that fifty percent of them lied in their immigration status. We know that eighty percent of them are on welfare. We know that they're not only on it, but they're stealing billions of dollars. And I think elan Omar is a walking reminder of what is wrong with our legal immigration system. People who don't love him America, hate it, want to change it, and want to take from it. We've gotten so far off off the path. We've now got around. These folks up and send them Alome Congressman.
Speaker 1: Fine, what do you say to people that say, you know what, you're being racist? You're just going after these people because they're because of their skin tone.
Speaker 3: It's not true. I mean, I don't care if the black, white, or purple. I mean, it's I think, what is It's not about race, it's about culture. And when you import the third world, you end up with the third world, black or Asian. But we cannot let this fear of speaking the truth steiny us, because it's going to kill us. Keep in mind the nine billion dollars that these people stole. They stole it from not just from you and me, they stole it from our kids and grandkids. This is borrowed money. If people want to come to the United States for freedom and opportunity, that's the conversation I'm willing to have. But if you want to come to the United States to get free stuff, stay home or go home. And I'm willing to have that conversation because if we don't, we're not going to have in America.
Speaker 1: We've had reporters go out there Innol, Minneapolis and on the streets and we asked them, do you pledge allegiance to the United States or Somalia? And every single one of them says Somalia. And I think also, what's at play here is not just even the cultural differences. I mean, you see the videos that they don't even know how to use escalators. They're not. They don't want to assimilate. They just and you know, immigration without assimilation is an invasion. I think also, Charlie Kirk famously said that radical Islam is simply incompatible with American principles. And I fundamentally believe that because you look at their religion and they worship Mohammed. Mohammed was a warlord. He had multiple multiple wives. One of them was nine years old. That's when he consummated the marriage. But he married her I believe at five or six. So he waited for the ripe old age of nine before you could have sex with her. And then we're asking these people and they literally have been asked. You ask these people, well, if they curse Mohammed, should they should you be should you put behind bars? Should you face death? And they say absolutely. And then we're asking these people to be a part of American society, to be productive Americans. So talk to me also about their their refusal to even assimilate and how radical Islam is also playing a part here.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to correct you on one thing. Charlie did not say radical Islam is incompatible with incompatible with American values. He said Islam incompatible with American values. And the problem is we've got to stop calling it radical Islam is mainstream Islam. The radicals are the ones who don't want to kill us. The mainstream ones, they are here to conquer, and they're very clear about it. And what is amazing to me is when I was, I mean, just in the last year, last New Year's we had a Muslim, a Muslim immigrant kill people in New Orleans. We had one burned Jews alive in Colorado. We had one shoot a couple in in a couple National guardsmen in Washington, d C. We just had what happened in Australia. Just today we had ones arrested in Birmingham, England for trying to do another huge attack. When I was a kid, there is a saying it said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. We're like a fool me fifty thousand times. And at what point are we going to say that there is a problem here. Not every Muslim is a terrorist. They are not. Not every Muslim wants to kill us. They do not. But it is also not one in a million, and people are unwilling to have a serious conversation about this culture which has real, serious problems, and it is invading our country absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're seeing what's happening in Texas. They want to build this epic city. We're talking about a thousand in homes just for Muslims, church, mosques, excuse me, and we're four hundred acres and they rebranded it the Meadow. They're literally trying to take over community after community, city by city, and we're seeing all these all these acts of violence all over the world. We're seeing what happened to Paris, We're seeing what happened to Europe. It's being taken over, it's and that's what they're trying to do to the United States. They do not want to assimilate with us. And and again, yes, not every Muslim believes in the Jihad, and not every Muslim believes that we're infidels, because they want to if you are a true believer in Islam, they want to kill you. Congressman. Fine, and they want to kill me too. You're Jewish and I'm Catholics. So they want us dead because we're not We're not believers. So their religion teaches them that we should die. And so when you say that and they, oh, well, not all Muslims are are violent. Well, then how many incidents of violence and terrorist acts have been perpetuated by Jews? How many recently have been perpetuated by Catholics? By Christians? You don't hear about it, but you hear about a lot of Jews being massacred, and you hear about a lot of Christians being massacred for their faith. By is right?
Speaker 3: What I says is Jews commit crimes. Catholics commit crimes, but they usually don't commit the crimes in the name of their faith. Is that that is the difference. And the problem we have is that because because some don't want to kill us, all we have to let in all of the ones who want to. The problem is there have been thousands and thousands and thousands of these attacks all over the world, and at some point you're allowed to say there is a problem with this culture. Look in Europe, look at the countries that allowed widespread mainstream Islam immigration. France just had to cancel New Year's Eve. The rate of rapes in their societies are through the roof. But look at countries like Poland and Hungary that said, nope, we are not going to do this. They aren't having those problems, but we are told that we must sacrifice our safety, our society, our women, our girls, our safety on the altar of suicidal destruction. And I'm not willing to have it happen in America. And I know there's a lot of Americans who agree with me, and we're going to be fighting back.
Speaker 1: So if it's true that ilhan Omar married her brother, which means that she lied on her immigration forms I read to there are no reports that we can find that she was, that she became a naturalized citizen through her father. So then how is it possible that she is still a member of Congress and frankly an American citizen? How is this possible?
Speaker 3: Because what I've learned in my eight months in Congress, our Democrats are really good at getting things done when they're in charge, and Republicans generally like to talk about problems that don't do anything about it. And so what we're working on is saying did she lie? We know there's a culture of dishonesty. Fifty percent immigration fraud in the Minneapolis, Somali's eighty percent on welfare, nine billion dollars stolen. We know there's this culture. We know there's the evidence of financial fraud, the evidence of immigration fraud. We just need to get to the bottom of it. And if she did it, strip or citizenship and send her home. The only way we're going to save this country is if we if we fix the immigration problem, and it's not all illegal immigration, it's legal immigration. The people who came here to fleece us and run us dry and change our country. We saw what happened in New York with newcomers coming here and trying to change our country. It'll happen everywhere if we don't go do something about it.
Speaker 1: It certainly well Congressman Randy Fine, sir, thank you so much for joining us, and I hope you have a very I know you don't say you're Jewish, but we say Merry Christmas. It's a great holiday, and happy New Year, Happy holiday, and God bless you and your family always.
Speaker 3: Andy, carry Christmas to you. I may be Jewish, but the Christians celebrated May Christmas. To everybody who celebrates it, there's nothing wrong with saying it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Congressman. Have a good one, all right. When we come back. We've got a lot more to talk about right here on the Jesse Kelly Show. Don't go anywhere, Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Saran. I you can follow me on social media at Lydia News Ldia News like you watch on TV. We've got some TV screens right here. I'm watching Fox News. I see Brian Kilmead and they're talking about that story that we talked about it yesterday and I talked about it today, about the seventy five year old Ganet Marken who got her eye gouged and her face broken by that career criminal, a forty two year old guy who now says that he is trans and he was. He's been arrested. Well, he recently just stabbed somebody eight times. I'll thank god this is not my family. Thank god my mother doesn't have to go into the city anymore. Because if a career criminal, it would not be good. It just it really really wouldn't be good. And I don't understand the Democrats. This is not compassionate. Allowing people to slowly commit suicide on the streets, being homeless, being drugged out, being mentally ill, committing crime after crime. They need to be held behind bars, not just for societies good, but for their own good. We need to open up insane asylums. That's what we need to do. If we can put all these migrants up in these illegal aliens, excuse me, I see I'm a little hungry, So that's illegal aliens. If we can put them up and have all this money to give them debit cards, hundreds thousands, billions of dollars, how can we not have mental health facilities. I'm not talking about putting them in straight jackets, but these people need supervision, they need to get medicated. I don't know. I mean, they shut them all down because there was a lot of fraud, waste and abuse and everything. But the answer is not to just allow people to just go out on the streets, and you know, people are getting killed left and right and being you know, terrorized. It's it's unfort it's really sick. It's really really sick. And President Trump, he's trying to do what he can is stop the drugs that are coming into our country. There's it's obviously the Maduro, the Venezuela and the oil tankers. It is such a multifaceted issue, because I don't think it's just me personally. Again, I'm not some geopolitical expert, but I don't think this is just about fentanyl. I think that's part of it. I think he wants to kill the narco terrorists. I think that's part of it. But I also think it is also to weaken Venezuela, who is the largest exporter of oil. And when you say Venezuela, what's behind Venezuela, You've got Russia. What's behind Russia, You've got China, and then we I mean, it's just like this kind of like access of evil. And I think that's he's trying to hit them where it hurts, and where it hurts is the mind. It's and who is the biggest importer of oil, and that is China. And so President Trump he's giving he's he's telling people like it is like watch what you you know, watch yourself, because we're gonna we're gonna stop you, We're gonna kill you. And he had this message for the Colombian president when it comes to the drugs a clip three.
Speaker 8: In response to the United States taking sanction oil from from Venezuela, Colombian President Gustavo Petro criticize the United States by saying, well, the Southwest is stolen land and that it should be returned to Latin America.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to know what your response to that.
Speaker 9: Well, he has to watch because you know he's got drug factors. They make cocaine in Colombia, and uh, he's no friend of the United States. He's very bad, very bad guy. And uh, he's got to watch his because he makes cocaine and they send it into the United States of America from Colombia. We love the Colombian people. I love the Colombian people. They're great people, energetic, smart, great but their new leader is a trouble banker and he better watch it. You better close up those cocaine factors. They have at least three major cocaine factors.
Speaker 8: We know where they are.
Speaker 7: He better close them up fast.
Speaker 1: Close them up, because he's gonna bomb them. He just put an X marks the spot, right, that's what he's gonna do. Remember when Trump back in the day said we we should bomb the cartels, we should treat them like terrorists. He was right. He was right. Trump is He's He's been right about so many things. Here's what he said when a reporter asked him, well, what are we gonna do with the oil that that you've you sees, because I believe now they've seized three oil tankers CLIP two.
Speaker 3: The United States sees one point nine million barrels of oil on December ten.
Speaker 9: We're gonna keep it.
Speaker 1: We're keeping where's it gonna are we gonna sell it and put in the strategic.
Speaker 7: Maybe we'll sell it and we'll keep it.
Speaker 9: Maybe we'll use it in the strategic reserves. We're keeping it. We're keeping the ships.
Speaker 1: Also, there you go, President Trump. You know, don't mess with him. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We got a man in the White House. Now, this is you should be afraid, be very very afraid. That's that's. I don't care. He's a I don't care about the tweets. I want him to be even tougher. Sometimes I think I want him to be even more of a jerk. I cannot stand it when people are like, well, he shouldn't say that, Okay. I just he's not Jesus Christ, that is a perfect being. Right, So he's gonna make mistakes. That doesn't take away and there are certain things I don't agree with that he does. But that doesn't mean he's not a fantastic president. That doesn't mean he's not better than I mean, there's not even a comparison because Joe Biden wasn't even all there. He was. This was elder abuse at that point, and they knew for a very long time that he had dementia. They knew for a very long time that he has cancer. I mean, the guy is stage four prostate cancer. He's metastatic cancer. And they were gonna run him again. They didn't even care. It was gonna be you're it was going forget about weekend at Bernie's. It was going to be twenty four to seven at Bernie's. So if it wasn't for Nancy Pelosi staging that coup, waking him up from his nap, poor Jill Biden was like, honey, honey, wake up. He's a honey. Oh honey, I got some bad news. What's happening is is you need a word? Honey? It's okay. This matter I have now they don't have my flavor the ice cream that I want. No, honey, you're no longer running for the president of the United States.
Speaker 3: Poor Show.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we're gonna talk more about what's going on with immigration. I'm Lydia Saran I Plus. When you don't feel like you want to pray, that's when you gotta pray even more. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A N e w S and you can follow me on Newsmax. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Don't go anywhere