Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, all right, bring me, bring me the champion. I love you, mister Rock. That's not the champion. Way, get Robbie out of here. I love Robbie, but what is this the Robbie Show? Autumn? Good morning, good morning? How are you? I'm great? How are you awesome? Started the show off with a trapper horn. It put me in a good mood. You're going for window worth three today?
Speaker 1: Right? I am all right?
Speaker 2: Good luck to you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You can't really practice at this game. Just this as random as a com Just sit around.
Speaker 2: Yelling your name into a mirror. Maybe I don't know you're.
Speaker 1: Taking on Eric fresh fish Alex so. I know it's not e Rock male nurse. It's just another Eric out there. Eric, you've never played this game. No good to have you on. Bro.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Well, if you've never played before, we should do this. It smells like fishing here.
Speaker 1: That's not a good thing. Eric, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win this.
Speaker 2: I've paired t.
Speaker 3: Gets to see scp so on top of pilots with live and soul asylunce.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait for this show. Eric.
Speaker 1: You're just going to shout out your name when you know the answer, okay, and then give me the correct answer. Autumn knows how to do this. She's been successful two days in a row. Here we go. These are the questions. What sport did Babe Ruth play?
Speaker 2: Eric, Autumn?
Speaker 1: Eric, I'd be baseball.
Speaker 2: That would be baseball.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was slow for both of you. But Eric's the new first time player and he got in. Welcome to the game, Eric, all right, let's go Autumn.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What movie did Linda Blair play a possessed child?
Speaker 2: An? Autumn? The exist? It was The Exorcist. Again, that's a really old movie. Well, they've done reboots.
Speaker 1: Of it, right and stop.
Speaker 3: It's like the scary movie. To me, it's like, that's the one you put all up others up against. I'm a scare scale.
Speaker 1: She's barfing up that pea soup. Who's eating breakfast? Sorry, just pea soup barf everywhere? All right, Autumn's got one. Eric's got one. Eric, Uh, just a little louder, Okay, I got you pegged on the board. Here, step into it, lean into it. Here we go, fresh fish. Show everybody what you got for the win? What soft sponge like toy football was invented by Parker Brothers.
Speaker 2: Autumn the nurse Football. Oh you knew it, You knew it. Eric.
Speaker 1: You came out guns and blazing on that first question. Yes you did, and then that's it, that blaze went away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you have fun? Oh yeah, great, you liked it. It was good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So think about how much fun it'll be when you try again in thirty days and you win.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, you won't be able to control yourself. It'll be so much fun. Eric, thanks for playing. Let's celebrate the autumn autumn.
Speaker 1: Yay, okay, awesome Autumn. We're not uh, you were not affected by him jumping out early?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Comeback.
Speaker 1: You need all those little scenarios on your you know, on your road to start them and hopefully on your road to the Hall of Fame. That's three wins for you tomorrow, your two wins away from the hof You want to play tomorrow morning?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Okay. I was hoping you say yeah,