Speaker 1: Something you should go time down for something you should know. Brought to you by Genesis Gold dot Com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group. They are the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more. I get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis Gold Irea dot com. So excited of is it right now? With Lawrence Gowen from the band Styx, they will be in sue Falls next week. It's August twenty eighth at the Denny Sandford Premier Center. Styx Foreigner and John Waite going to be one heck of a show. Lawrence, I'm excited to have you guys in sue Falls next week.
Speaker 2: Well, we are excited to come back to sue Falls again. It's one of my favorite destinations and we're just going to be there just a few days. John so very much looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And I have seen you guys perform here numerous times, and I've seen you in other places too, But every time I've ever seen you do a show, you put on one heck of a good show.
Speaker 2: I have to agree that there's something about to stay show that is quite quite engaging, and I hit myself from my band is point on on stage and on the honest sinning people I looked at. I'm not all that surprised that the audience. So that's entertained, right, because I'm entertained by these guys as well. Everyone's don the band, and the band needs to really throw themselves into it with full band in every single life. And it's great to see even from where I am.
Speaker 1: And your vocalist and keyboard is for the band. Stack has been a part of it now for like twenty five years. And before you were a part of it, the band was there. So were you a fan of them before you were a part of the band as well?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely I was. I was, you know, I grew up in a you know, it was the classic rock era, so particularly the fact that Sticks were able to kind of straddle that that fine line between rock pop and progressive. I love progressive rock, and they were the first band that I noticed that we're not from the UK and we're doing kind of progressive rock of progressive rock leaning and being really successful with me, you know, and when I found us here from Chicago, I thought, you know, that's that's that's amazing that the band from here that have such a broad palette of our musical influences and be so successful. So yes, I was very much into into the band.
Speaker 1: And every time I see you guys, you are you. You're here with somebody else. So I've I've I've seen you with many other bands. But I'm so excited for this show. Styx and Foreigner and John Waite all heavy hitters, every one of you guys. Every one of those groups are like amazing on their own, but you get all three in one show.
Speaker 2: We we did. We toured with John Waite in the past. Is our special guests open on this tour. But we've also the last time the tour was born and we toured in the UK and it was so successful the two bands together that we were looking for an opportunity for us to get together. And fortunately this summer it's just every now, all the all the pieces fell into place, and it's been our most successful summer tour ever. People just seem to have loved this this lineup so much, and we're we we we kind of don't want to see and we're coming down to the end of the tour, so you know, there'll be no holds bars by the time we get to see calls for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, we are excited to have you here. And like I said, it's just a few days away now, And if people would like to get tickets, there are still a few tickets left. I'm going to throw a link to make it easy to find. And we're actually doing a contest where we've got one pair of tickets left for people to register to win, so one lucky person is still going to have a chance to win a pair of tickets as well. And again, it's going to be a great show. Lawrence, thank you for your time. I look forward to seeing you here real soon.
Speaker 2: We're looking forward to it. John can't wait to see everyone in suit balls and yeah, stick corner and John Waite four hours of straight classic luck and they're going to have the time of their lives. We'll see you there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely got to be a great time. Again, we've got that concert coming here next week. If you would like to win tickets, there's still a chance for one pair of tickets, and again you can do that at Sunny Radio dot com stix. Foreigner John Waite August twenty eighth at the Denny Sandford Premier Center, and when you go to that website if you want to buy tickets, we have a link for you to click to buy tickets as well, So you go over there sign up to win, but then if you don't win, you'll know later today if you win or not. If you don't win, click that little link right there on the Sunny Radio page and buy a pair of tickets. There are a lot of really good seats that are still available Denny Sandford Premiere Center. No such thing as a bad seat. Every single seat in the house is a good seat, So check it out. All of the details right now at Sonny Radio dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgoldra dot com.