Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Zoe Kleig and Mike, Benny and Rome. So that was when I said to her, Potato hardly know what? Oh hi, and welcome to cheer in the car.
Speaker 2: You're what.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to it another time. What they got for us today, Mike.
Speaker 2: Well, today I've got notes about something worse than deja vu. And then I've got something worse than deja vu.
Speaker 1: We even have a game that you can play along with too. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge the lot on YouTube look for Cheering the Cud.
Speaker 2: I've got something about deja vu. You can see the names of people have reached out on social media going along the bottom of the screen. But now we go over to Zoe and the show biz.
Speaker 1: So, Mike, you are you Strictly Come Dancing fun?
Speaker 2: Is it sure that you watch regular Strictly Come Dancing or Strictly Come Dancing?
Speaker 1: Are they two different shows?
Speaker 2: Strictly Come Dancing is only waiting to see him and do this?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's the popular show of.
Speaker 2: People dancing around professional to remixed versions of songs you may or may not know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Song by people who are doing okay.
Speaker 2: Job leaning back lots of yeah.
Speaker 1: So apparently in the news this week, Strictly is looking to return to traditional routes and is getting rid of same sex couple. Yeah it's not great, is it.
Speaker 2: Why have this said?
Speaker 1: Why? I think it's just a return to being more traditional. I think the upset because they keep winning everything.
Speaker 2: I can believe that beautiful young gentlemen there, oh like gorgeous with too many clouds on. I don't mind being that dirty man. But it's going back to traditional values. Always rings alarm bells with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because let's face it, the traditional values go out of date for a reason. They stop being needed or relevant.
Speaker 2: It's what politicians use. So that's used traditional values. Putting uses traditional values.
Speaker 1: And they're two great people, right.
Speaker 2: Well, Trump uses traditional family value. It's not it rings alarm bells for me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like it either. It just doesn't feel very progressive. I feel like a big step forward was taken and this is this is a step back.
Speaker 2: This is people dancing, This is not They're not getting the kit off and having done it's just people dancing.
Speaker 1: There's just no need for it.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with it BBC.
Speaker 1: I think this is going to work quite a lot of people. I don't know if it's going to turn everybody off to watching it, because there are there's still folks out there who are like, why do you need to have two men dancing? Why can't be you know, because they're.
Speaker 2: Sad Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Speaker 1: How do you know we there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them are that pistoric, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? Not not cool? Because the BBC are making a massive.
Speaker 1: Step back, Yeah, a step back in time.
Speaker 2: But Strictly you have a fun fact about Strictly.
Speaker 1: I do have a fun fact about Strictly, So the this is something that the person themselves confirmed as well. So the intro to Strictly Come Dancing where there is somebody playing the guitar and there is a fellow goes hey in the middle of that. That was Matt Berry that was playing the guitar and is the one who shouted hey, which I think is a very very fun fact. I have no idea that I know the source of that specifically was Matt Berry. Himself telling that. I saw a clip of that on Instagram. I believe he was in a zoom call with about twenty other people. I literally caught that bit.
Speaker 2: For those people that don't know who Matt Berry is.
Speaker 1: He's he's the main character in Toast of London and he was also in I forgot the name of the show announces genuine Oh the it crowd, wasn't it the one I'm thinking of from? He's from what we do in the Shadows. He plays a vampire within that and is incredibly funny. Go look up any of those shows. They're great. But watch this first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch your screening screen. I don't mind me. My favorite thing about him is when he did the Volvic adverts. I mister Volcano.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that Matt Berry.
Speaker 2: Hello, mister Volcano. He saurus Alan brilliant.
Speaker 1: Now I know that it only enriches my joy. Matt Berry first, Yeah, what a glorious human. Exactly.
Speaker 2: He doesn't love it. Oh sorry, I think the studio saying something, yes, I can hear yes, I can hear you, Yes, I can hear you. Paul Starr, press the fucking button. Press never mind.
Speaker 1: The in turn in completely unrelated news. Are you a gamer at all? I am a gamer as in Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo.
Speaker 2: I know what an Xbox is. Oh no, there's a game console called Nextbox.
Speaker 1: Games Console, right, Yeah, not the one you're thinking. No, no, no, no, absolutely not that one.
Speaker 2: It's like someone's been looking at my only fans, only fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was singular.
Speaker 2: I am aware of the games exist. I'm not one that particularly goes Yeah my gameplay so like peaked at Command and conquered Red Alert.
Speaker 1: Okay, so old a little while ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one after pac Man.
Speaker 1: There is a new Sonic movie coming out, So Sonicas.
Speaker 3: And Sonic the Hedgehog and the not just the fact it's got sound in it, just noise.
Speaker 1: And some corners of the internet have gone absolutely insane drawing a saucy fan art of Sonic and Knuckles okay, which I believe is this Feller. He doesn't always look like that. I don't actually think that's uh Knuckles at all. I think that's shadow. As I say, Nickles was a squirrel, No, that was tails. Who had tails? Was a big tail, looked a bit more like a squirrel. Knuckles was the red one. Oh okay, er isn't the Internet just a strange and wonderful play?
Speaker 2: So why do we have two hedgehogs that cartoon's kissing? I mean, just because we can.
Speaker 1: We're aware of rule thirty four, and we rule thirty four of the Internet, which is which is, if something exists, there is porn of it somewhere. Okay, this put this clearly appeals to a particular niche of folk.
Speaker 2: Listening.
Speaker 1: Where are we going?
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, And you said if it exists as porn of it somewhere, collapse.
Speaker 1: Don't doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that is David Hasselhoff, I believe so. Yes, that's one one of the therapists. So yeah, so people have just gone there's no movie out, let's make porn.
Speaker 1: There is a particular niche of the Internet that seems to be very very into sonic as a sexual being. Don't get it at all.
Speaker 2: There is running around trying to get as many rings as possible collect identify.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there is something I looked up because I was like, what is what is this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Only on the question is why. There is a fan fiction archive called AO three okay, and that currently has four five hundred and eighty works that ship, which is, you know, we pair up to characters from a show of some sort of media that aren't actually together the ship Sonic and Shadow. Well, there are twenty four thousand, three hundred and ninety five Sonic stories overall, So it's maybe not as much of a niche as I was giving it credit for. I think there's actually a shockingly large number of people.
Speaker 2: Or one person with a very very big appetite.
Speaker 1: One person who is in sociable for that Hedgehog, Yes.
Speaker 2: Very big arm. Just one one.
Speaker 1: Joe Locke of Heart Stopper Huh, who's adorable, has been on the He has got a very adorable fact.
Speaker 2: He kind of just want to take him home and feed him.
Speaker 1: Jam is that Jam?
Speaker 2: It's very do we not watch friends?
Speaker 1: So specific watch friends?
Speaker 2: I just trying to take them oak, just take something nice, Toweet and Jam and the Spoon.
Speaker 1: Well, he's he's been on the Hard Stopper podcast and has thrown shade at Ru Paul for not having them on Drag Race as a guest judge. Yet they feel quite upset.
Speaker 2: But also be thankful Becauseaul will leached the youth out of his skin.
Speaker 1: That's how that is the only way they still look like that and is still alive.
Speaker 2: About a healthy amount of vasaline on the lens, I said it, whoa, we've all seen that season one Filter TV was foggy, right, because that's how RuPaul stage on leaches the youth out of other people. Do they sit next to them on?
Speaker 1: Actually it's probably for Joe Locke benefit that he's not been.
Speaker 2: Asked to is now basically, mamra.
Speaker 1: How is she still hosting on the radio? Is that all that's left of her now? Is a voice box?
Speaker 2: Just a voice box?
Speaker 1: Oopsos Anyway, were there and painful?
Speaker 2: So he's upset because he's not on the panel.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's not been asked yet and that's upset him greatly.
Speaker 2: Maybe she thinks he's too young to be on it. Maybe because he's not because.
Speaker 1: Heartstopper is not a show I've seen. I've not listened to the podcast either. This is this is all I know I know, Paul. Is I know of drag Race. I understand what Joe Locke is referring to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so heart Stopper is it's basically some teenage lives. So they start off like the year nine in ninety year twelves, so they've done the GCSEs I'm going into college, so it's that part of youth and experiencing their sexuality and stuff. It's a very sweet on it coming of age, probably a vage story, but it's done very well and very very sweet sweetly. So they've got some trans characters in there that find love and there's no like real victimization and bullying. It's a bit of bullying in there, but it's dealt with by the friends saying no back off.
Speaker 1: Oh amazing.
Speaker 2: It's really heartwarming and warm and fluffy and it makes you cry a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely can't be having Joe lock on drug race thing because RuPaul will feast off of that even more than anything else.
Speaker 2: Suck him dry.
Speaker 1: And that's all from the show. But is this week?
Speaker 2: Well thanks for that. Sorry, always nice to know that RuPaul is staying alive somehow.
Speaker 1: You're welcome stick around. As next it's Mike with the Buzz. You're watching you in the cud with Zoe and Mike, And now we go into the deeper parts of the Internet as it's Mike and the Buzz.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the Zoo's love A trip to the zoo, it's your favorite trip to the do entail. So like favorite animals.
Speaker 1: I like the elephants, Okay, I think they're really cool.
Speaker 2: I like about elephants is the fact they have feet that are soft. You don't know, so when you watch anotherphant, what as they stand on their feet they swell up? They've got soft feet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think I've ever clocked it. I'm not usually looking at the feet. Oh look at elephant's feet.
Speaker 2: Say what you'll you'll watch them as they put them down, this they expand that's so sweet. So they've always got a stable footing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they don't think I suppose they don't sink on.
Speaker 2: It's not even the sink. It's the fact that if they're stood on a twig and something, they their foot goes around the twig so they don't fall over.
Speaker 1: And that's very sweet.
Speaker 2: It's very cute. But talking about animals in the zoo, we're going to move from the large to the slightly smaller, not small, not going gecko.
Speaker 1: Penguin Okay, we like penguin, like a penguin like penguin.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about Steve the penguin in Sydney zoo. I don't think I have the gay penguins.
Speaker 1: I have, yes, I didn't know my name.
Speaker 2: That who adopted an egg and had a chick. It did, Yeah, and the chick went off to live. Okay, now Steve's partner penguin has sadly died.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 2: Okay, Steve was Stephen Steve. I don't know him that well.
Speaker 1: Anger with me, you know his first name. I'm just doing mister Kate penguin.
Speaker 2: Was once his partner died, right, started to sing, which is where they start to just basically bird call. Oh, and was so loud that all the other penguins in the enclosure joined in. That's absolutely precious as their heartbroken over the death of their couple.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I feel like I know that penguins mate for life. And they did the cute little pebble sort of ritual thing, which is very very cute. What an adorable moment of them all coming together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just morning and just all seeing him going.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so sad. Is a nice sounder, is it? Because I mean, but some bird calls can be a bit in a bit bit screech, bit screachy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely penguins in pain the phrase I'm going to use. So it's not like happy feet. They don't start seeing.
Speaker 1: Start singing Boogie Wonder, A strange way to moor.
Speaker 3: Also quite fun, yeah, funeral tap dance routine, but.
Speaker 2: They do all start singing unison.
Speaker 1: Oh so yeah, it was quite beautiful, but beautiful beautiful at.
Speaker 2: The same time that a penguin community can come together and support the death of a couple. Have you ever experienced a shop I have.
Speaker 1: It's most peculiar when it happens because I've been here before. I've done this before, but I haven't.
Speaker 2: This is all now, Okay, one was last time you experienced uh.
Speaker 1: Cat put my finger on it explicitly but not that distant.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you experienced that, I can't.
Speaker 1: Put my finger on it explicitly but probably in the in the not too distant perhaps, Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: So this is something that's actually worse than javu. Oh no, okay, And this is because it's French, so I have to do in a French as the thing you have to do it surrender. And this is basically when something that's been feels you've done something before, but it suddenly feels abnormal, strange. Okay. It most often happens when you're talking or using a word a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, so when you repeat the same word.
Speaker 2: When you say the word moist, moist, moist, moist, and you start to lose the meaning of the word doesn't mean anything anymore, But you can't you don't feel like you're pronouncing it properly your mouth or you're writing it down a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you look at the spelling of a word and you're like that folly doesn't look right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, speck not kicking off exactly is spelled right, and that's it causes more upset for people than DejaVu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see why, because.
Speaker 2: DejaVu you don't always recognize happening.
Speaker 1: No, because like dejavou could pass you by and you can go, you know, I swhear, I've done that exactly.
Speaker 2: It's a very quick, very brief, but can last for minutes at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that. I can say that because the frustration of no, I know I'm spelling, or when you spell you like, for example, you think you're spelling a word right and something like you spell checker is kicking off saying that's not how you spell it, but you're absolutely convinced, No, that is how you spell.
Speaker 2: It, or you use the word potato. Look, potato is one that got me a long time ago. Really, I was talking about potatoes and about this particularly kind of potato, and then by the time I said potato, like four or five times within a few sentences, the word potato just stopped feeling right.
Speaker 1: Stopped meaning anything Potato, potato, pato.
Speaker 2: Potato, and it's just yeah, And so potato sticks in my every time I see a potato, I think of that. I get my vou again because I am I now.
Speaker 1: Saying it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was I ever saying it right?
Speaker 2: People just going along with me and smiling and nodding like they do with so many things. But yeah, And if you've ever experienced a JOV, why not share that with us? We are at the Could TV on social media, And if you've ever experienced a JOV, why not share that with us? We are at the could TV on social media. And that brings us nicely to our story of the week. Now, that brings us nicely to our story if it's recurring. Do you like to shop online?
Speaker 1: I do like a bit of online shopping. Is it convenience simple nice easy convenience simple nice nice?
Speaker 2: What about these direct from the manufacturer's kind of shops?
Speaker 1: Mainly from oh less so, less so, less so? I think the apps are they remind me of like gambling sites because there's so much, so much offer spend. Now get twenty five percent off, and then you're looking at it going, how can you afford to selling me fifty fifty quids worth of stuff for eighteen p How are you managing to do that?
Speaker 2: Because direct from the manufacturer something that happened to pay middleline and potentially a slave labor.
Speaker 1: Which nobody likes. I think we can all safely say nobody likes that.
Speaker 2: Well, we're no friend of the show missed right absolutely adores Wish and TEAMU. Oh yeah, they say that they don't, but we've all seen the labels on their clothes like that, says Timo on it. No it doesn't, No, it doesn't and will actually be in the comments right now. I don't shop at f and TAMU and Wish, all right, but this story is for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Recently a woman ordered a clissant light right, which was a table light in the shape of a class okay with it was a pastry. She was devastated when it turned up covered in ants. Oh ants, ants, right, because someone had put an actual light inside a real class on They had not.
Speaker 1: They had Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So they just put someone had shoved a light.
Speaker 1: Bulb into a pastry into a pastry, put it in a box and shipped it on reel.
Speaker 2: Why is she eating it to prove that it's real. I that is a.
Speaker 1: Suspect pastry that would not be going anywhere near my mouth at all.
Speaker 2: So she was just confused because when she got home and his ants crawling into her.
Speaker 1: Packages, She's like, Sue, package that happening. There's nothing perishable or edible in there? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I opened it up basically shoot answers away and went, it's all over my lamp, and I went, this feels crumby.
Speaker 1: This doesn't feel right.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like a fake plastic classant.
Speaker 1: Which it's what you would expect.
Speaker 2: It was actually a croissant.
Speaker 1: How much did she pay for it?
Speaker 2: I don't have that information because I got to intact what actually happened. So the real quascant had been dipped in some sort of preservative.
Speaker 1: Yes, this does look very shin was varnished or yeah, it looks like an attempt at resoning.
Speaker 2: Has happened, But it was done obviously after the light had been inserted, because the actual pastry itself was damaged. This is wild brilliant because I mean, you could be in bed, half a sleep bit peckish, turn the light on.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's the smell of warm butter exactly coming from your bedside.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't love a warm classo in the morning, this woman. So it's just I just thought it was a brilliant way of using leftover baits goods to create an art.
Speaker 1: Could you put that in a museum? Would the take accept that? Probably? You say, if you say something definitely absolutely the modern the moderns I think probably been into.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe do a poo on it. I will take.
Speaker 1: Its brop it gold and.
Speaker 2: Then they a poo on it, say it was made with vaginal yeast, and then we'll definitely but talking vaginal east. That's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mike. I now cannot get over the thought of a light bulb shoved into a class on and how horrible that would feel. Against your teeth. If you bit into it, I think that's weird.
Speaker 2: Stick around because come up next, we've got a game to play. In our Game of the week.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, and yes you're watching during the cud We're going to play a little game. And this one is for the man who once bought fetish wear from Pride thinking it was weight lifting gear.
Speaker 2: It's Mike that was missed.
Speaker 1: We'll find out.
Speaker 4: Day all the week.
Speaker 2: In a game of riddles, we twist and we turn with questions so tricky your pee will burn, but laughter and fun. You solve the clues in this riddle game. It's me versus us. Are you ready, Zoe?
Speaker 1: I'm ready when you are, Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, wonderful. David's father has three sons, snap Crackle and what poppers. I thought I wasn't sure whether you were answering or making a Demand's been the cupbod tea left if you're making a demand with the Freddos the Fredo cupboard. So yes, What's father? Sons are snap Crackle and David Now pop pop, snack, Crackle and pop.
Speaker 1: I thought it was David's.
Speaker 2: It was actually David.
Speaker 1: Yes, good. I thought I'd lost my mind man. Oh what then a while ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, so an interesting thoughtful question. Now, okay, what is more useful when it's broken? Don't be rude?
Speaker 1: What is more useful when it's broken?
Speaker 2: You will? You will? It's more youthful? What is.
Speaker 1: Depends on who you ask? Are you youthful or useful?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Useful?
Speaker 1: Useful?
Speaker 2: Useful? Were able to be used when broken?
Speaker 1: It's broken? An egg?
Speaker 2: It's actually a high No? Actually, yeah, an egg?
Speaker 5: An egg?
Speaker 1: We've actually shown right, I'm going out on a limb there.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, the next one. I'm easy to lift but hard to swallow. I'm easy to lift but hard to throw.
Speaker 1: What am I easy to lift but hard to throw? I actually haven't got a.
Speaker 2: Think about something.
Speaker 6: It's easy to lift but hard to throw.
Speaker 1: Easy to lift it hard to throw?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Oh this is terribly embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm so smug about the last one.
Speaker 1: I particularly smug about the last one.
Speaker 2: Is it to left?
Speaker 1: Hard to throw on pillows?
Speaker 2: I get the idea. A feather, A feather, feather?
Speaker 1: Easy to lift?
Speaker 2: Hard? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's quite hard to throw a feather it is. I'm going to go real far.
Speaker 2: I should put it into a ball.
Speaker 1: And then love it, and I should put it inside something else like a croissant.
Speaker 2: Or a pillow or a pillow pillows are quite easy to throw.
Speaker 1: That would make it much easier to throw.
Speaker 2: Where would you take a sick boat, a sick voat boat, boat boat b or eighty.
Speaker 1: Thick boat a boat hospital?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, a doc tour?
Speaker 1: Are these even riddles?
Speaker 2: And he's just any jokes, really bad dad joke, just a dad joke, I think, yeah, the next one dad joke to So I'll move on. Okay. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, He stayed for three nights and rode out on Friday. How is that possible?
Speaker 1: Friday was the name of his horse.
Speaker 2: No, Friday was the name of the Indian man that he'd renamed Friday because of white colonialism. Wow wow, we got real aware, then got really very much aware of the lone ranger. Yes, yes, correct, Friday was the name of the horse.
Speaker 1: I was going to say Friday was the name of his boyfriend.
Speaker 2: But also riding on. They could be both, they're not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 1: Can be two things, but it is probably a little bit illegal.
Speaker 2: Right upon it believe what goes up, but never comes down, Well, I know what I want to say. What do you want to say? My But you know, someone just got very shy in the studio.
Speaker 1: Only on a Saturday, like nine minutes past ten.
Speaker 2: Though good recall I watched the show a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago that I watched the show.
Speaker 2: I remember, I've been doing my best since that episode to have sex at any other time than the Saturday, just to be obtuse, just just with the figures, and with the figures, with as many fellas as I can.
Speaker 1: What goes up doesn't come down.
Speaker 4: Warmair, warmair, A twink on ecstasy, no age, Oh of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The driving force that is time.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a carton of twelve eggs. Okay, twelve people each take an egg. Okay, but there is one left in the carton.
Speaker 1: How twelve people each take an egg and egg, but there is one left in the carton? How did one person put one back?
Speaker 2: No, they all walked away with the egg.
Speaker 1: They all walked away with the egg.
Speaker 2: Every person walks away with an egg, but there's one left in the carton.
Speaker 1: Did someone leave their egg in the carton and then carry the carton away?
Speaker 2: Yes, the last person took the egg in the carton. Ah, but you didn't press the buzzer, so it doesn't count. But it doesn't count you you guessed without buzzer. Sing all right, simon cowell? Okay, damn it. What is full of holes but still holds water? I feel attacked.
Speaker 1: This list of riddles.
Speaker 2: It's not it doesn't hold any water.
Speaker 1: What's full of holes but still holds water? Hm hmm? Mop bucket? All the holes are in the top.
Speaker 2: One hole.
Speaker 1: There's several holes in the top of a map bucket? Or you mean for the strain a bit, Yeah, the ringy stringy bit.
Speaker 2: And a sponge is the answer.
Speaker 1: Hold a sponge, yeah, sponge.
Speaker 2: Okay. How would you spell cow in thirteen letters? It's not m o o o o o o o oh.
Speaker 1: That would be two letters. I suppose. How do you spell cow in thirteen letters? Yeah, I'm just thinking of long words for cow. Now it's not going to be that easy.
Speaker 2: I have someone overhead county on their fingers.
Speaker 1: It was also that Yeah, this was me. Oh, I don't know, genuinely stumped by that one.
Speaker 2: S e e e O s e e s e e e e s e e. Well, it says what see okay, the letter oh and d O U b l E y oh you Oh what does that say?
Speaker 1: The letters spell out the word the noises see oh double double you.
Speaker 2: That's cheeky.
Speaker 1: That is cheeky. I'm having that. I'm stealing that.
Speaker 2: Hopefully the person that you ask presses the buzzer too late now, I know it's too late, too buzzy. Now it's too late. One last, last one, one last one. If two is a company and three is a crowd, what are four and five.
Speaker 1: Parties?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 1: Nine? As? Then you add four and five together and you get nine.
Speaker 2: If two is company, three is a crowd, what are four and five?
Speaker 1: What are four and five? Numbers?
Speaker 2: Nine? Four and five is nine?
Speaker 1: What you're giving me the answer?
Speaker 2: So number nine, four and five is nine.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can add that.
Speaker 2: Stick around because up next we're going to get all arts and crafty queens.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to you in the CUD. Now we see what Mike has designed for us in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 2: This at smells of missed m for most of disappointment. Do you like to read books?
Speaker 1: So? I like reading books.
Speaker 2: I do. What's your favorite kind of book?
Speaker 1: Uh? Strange like a strange book strange book, like a strange.
Speaker 2: Book at mind camp.
Speaker 1: Not that strange, you know, I like the strange.
Speaker 2: So because what do you want to save your place? What you'd use to save your place in the book? Are you a bender of ears? Oh?
Speaker 1: God, no, that's a crime. I ever, I have a nicely embroidered bookmark.
Speaker 2: Well, now you're going to have to how exciting. Okay, because we're going to create a page saver. Okay, what's a book mark? Page?
Speaker 1: Not a bookmark.
Speaker 2: We're not going to mark the book. We're going to save the page.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: The first thing we went to is to create the body of the page saver. Okay, how do you read a big book or a small book? Going in between?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I like all books, all books. Okay, so you need to make sure your pay saver is a decent length. The first thing we're to is get a piece of card.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a piece of card.
Speaker 2: And I want you to cut out a long strip long card. Okay, you've got good scissors.
Speaker 1: I however, I've got the good scissors. Oh okay, that's an interesting development.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have the good scissors and a shortened stubbing. Don't go all the way in.
Speaker 7: There a fellow lot at once if you like. Okay, So you don't have a strip of decent.
Speaker 2: Girth and length, and that's the way we like it.
Speaker 1: That was a quick crafty creams, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: And you could just stick that in a book. But that wouldn't be very exciting.
Speaker 1: That just won't do, will it.
Speaker 2: So what we're going to do is we're going to the bottom. We're going to round off the ends. So I'm going to round off the end, okay, because you don't want to jag the edge.
Speaker 1: Oh heavens now.
Speaker 2: Okay. And once you've done that, you want to take your scissors and cut down the tip, right, okay, So we're cutting down like this like this, like this all the way down. Yeah yeah, okay, we went halfway down your length, okay, because that's.
Speaker 1: Where you're going to put the page, I see.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your page is going to go down the slits.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate okay, in the slip.
Speaker 2: If you do it that way around. This is why we're not doing it that way around, because that would be rude.
Speaker 1: Yes, we would have to censor that, we.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have to sense that. But what by that way by doing it this way. This is not rude, you see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's akin to the wrong trousers, well looking grom it exactly.
Speaker 2: So, so that's where when you get your book, you're going to put the page in there, okay, okay, And that's going to basically say this is where the page is. Yes, this is dull as ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it is pretty.
Speaker 2: So you have their some glue.
Speaker 1: And some at I do indeed have some.
Speaker 2: Okay. What I'm going to say is try not to glitter or glamorfhy where the slit is or lower, because that's going to go in pages.
Speaker 1: And you do want a book felt oh gosh, now can't be done to be pages.
Speaker 2: You don't want. You don't want lots of weight around the tip.
Speaker 1: It is known to throw your balance.
Speaker 2: But lots and lots of weight at the top the display area. Okay, So just get gluing and sticking gordeous as creative as doll as you'd like. Be careful of the hot glue gun because the hot glue gun contains hot glue.
Speaker 1: Hot glue. That's the last thing I expected it to contain.
Speaker 2: You know, well, we did ask for them to be filled with seamen but the gallery.
Speaker 1: Said, you know, oh boo, the gallery everyone, this is where nobody likes them.
Speaker 2: So what I'm currently doing is pressing coil things on which conduct heat very well.
Speaker 1: Do you watch those fingeries?
Speaker 2: Yes, my fingers are burnt.
Speaker 1: I have decided. I have decided to google eye the top of mine, therefore humanize it. Okay, now I'm going to feel bad whenever I shut its legs in my book.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what you've done there has created your own little bit of trauma.
Speaker 1: Create a little little book trauma.
Speaker 2: Friend, There we go, because who doesn't love trauma when they're reading?
Speaker 1: I know I do exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just gluing shit onto it, hoping for the best. Because if you have watched Drafting Queen is pretty much what I always do.
Speaker 1: Kind of the modus operandi. I feel like this this seconment. Oh yeah, I know a little bit. I don't know. I know modus operandi.
Speaker 2: BDVDVD Yeah, I came, I came. I came to deny I can.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 2: You do lots of crafts when you're on your own or with the husband.
Speaker 1: I do do a little bit of craft. I'm a I'm a fiber craft mostly so a knit a crochet.
Speaker 2: Or like, Is that the one where you get pain in your body?
Speaker 1: My alga, sorry fer myology. Yeah, okay, yeah, it's very similar, so that it's more similar to Carpal tunnel, I forget you through your day.
Speaker 2: Carpal tunnel. Isn't that the one where Diana died?
Speaker 1: No, that was the next one over too soon, too soon. That was the people's princess.
Speaker 2: Technically all the royal family of the people's princesses and princes and things.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, because they have the princes and princesses of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she was a commoner daughter of a lord.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she was, she was our princess. Are you much of a hard crafter at home?
Speaker 2: No? No, I just eyes crafting in all way shapes.
Speaker 1: And forms exclusively here that doesn't exist. Tell us, are you really feel.
Speaker 2: It's it's yeah, choices have been made indeed on one side, and I just need to do the other as well.
Speaker 1: You're doing the back as well.
Speaker 2: You do both sides, because it's going at the top of a book, the stick out. You don't want just one flat end.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. That would be most boring, wouldn't it Exactly?
Speaker 2: And I'm getting disbelieving looked from a visitor in the corner, because I just pour the glue on and see what happens?
Speaker 1: Hot glued, hot glued myself there?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, what did you hot glue yourself?
Speaker 1: Did I hot glued myself to my bookmark? Friend?
Speaker 2: Creature glue yourself to yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm dead. This is progressed so far.
Speaker 2: So far, I've almost finished, not done yet, I've started. Okay, how fabulous is that?
Speaker 1: Do you know we've actually not gone super duper dissimal? Well, we both have the same like, it's amazing what you can come up with when you've got exactly the same.
Speaker 8: Get kay, gear, you've got gear. Wonder you're rappy we have apparently mind looks like the cooking monter. It's like dragon l though, to be fair, that's hoggling.
Speaker 1: That's just start glue. I'm just ryan stoning. I felt like that was an appropriate course of action.
Speaker 2: Twenty minutes too late.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: I'd say, I want a bit.
Speaker 5: More of a feather up there, my girl.
Speaker 2: I'm quite happy with you're happy with your creation.
Speaker 1: A little ferando, Okay, I thought you gives.
Speaker 2: A better Yeah, And then all you do. Is she just pops that your book page in there, and then you'll always run the way you're up to.
Speaker 1: I'll always know exactly where I am, this little book mark friend.
Speaker 2: Exactly one step away from the sanitarium. I remember, if you can't get anything any region or anything in between, you could always be a crafty queen. So yeah, is that going to help you with your your your reading moments.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that will bring me endless joy outside of my books.
Speaker 2: Of the books aren't books. I'm just gonna take this hat off because it smells funny and it's hot. So if you grab a book from from behind, you pass me want too? How to hold animals?
Speaker 1: How to hold animals? That's lovely, the Manual of the Warrior of Light.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you're not supposed to hold them by the groin, so say I am here learning how to hold ocauana stag beetle. Save that page for later, big lad, I can just pop this over the pages. Thanks.
Speaker 1: So do you know you're never going to forget what you're up to? Are you? You're absolutely never gonna look that's never gonna fall out accidentally. Yeah, yes, I'm happy. We'll pay thousands for that.
Speaker 2: Pay up with your bastards, pay me the money, right, I thought.
Speaker 1: I think that's quite a nice little successful I think that's been very, very successful.
Speaker 2: That's depressing for all of us really. But that's almost the end of the show for this week. Remember to look out for our social media at the cud TV on all your usual places, and if you want to catch up with us on previous episodes, have a look on YouTube for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you very soon.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. Thank you so much for watching.
Speaker 6: What you polite