Speaker 1: Can I get it.
Speaker 2: Then for everybody for freak care reading cod on Big Nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm your host, d J. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: It is a Sunday afternoon where we had to get some space from my homegirl. Nurse Kim was about to get on with Turtle Boy Mike Masa the glare.
Speaker 1: They're all gonna be on there with pets and so forth, and my pets and I are gonna be on here watching Nurse Kim. So we just to go a little bit early and bring on this gem of a human being. This lady right here has more intelligence in her fingernail polish than I got in this whole damn body. So so don't worry. We're gonna come and say hi to everybody in the chat. But before we get down with that, let us say hello to the co collaborator of calling all beings, my homegirl bea transh. What's up, hi everyone? How you doing? Homegirl?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Just defrosting from today's seventeen degrees out in Denham.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask her she she definitely favored a function over form or form overfunction in the case that not necessarily the warmest boots, So her toes are probably freezing, so.
Speaker 4: To warmer still. And it's five o'clock.
Speaker 1: The electric socks on, all right, so we're gonna bring on our guests. I'm very excited for this young lady here. I became aware of her upon my arrival in Boston the same day that I met you. It was a Friday, and I was leaving Boston. Logan got in my rental CA and I was bringing up YouTube and I saw the tail light whisper and I start listening and I'm headed to meet Peter Murphy and Suzanne over at in Franklin at the pub of the Irish pub Teddy O. Gallagher's I think it's called. So I bring up this and I hear this lady. I don't even know that her name is Grace yet, so but I hear this incredible intellect and this voice and this analysis of breaking down the whole issue with the tail light and all the steps that were gone through by that gentleman. And she's gonna tell me his name, because I keep forgetting his name. But how he called Toyota in Japan, even in trying to get details, and deconstructed that tail light, and where all the diffusers and so forth, and the LEDs were located. I was like, Wow, this is an amazing content creator. I'm like, more people need to know about this girl. That's what I'm saying. Can you feel me, Beatrice?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's.
Speaker 4: Say paytion sorry reading the chat you caught me?
Speaker 1: Okay, paid ten? All right, So let's go through this. So Grace is the creator of dream feed Media, a channel committed to making legal content and data analysis relatable and accessible. And she don did it in a calm, low sensory manner. But I'll tell you what, it's not too low for my sensory. Dream feed Media has a mix of law nerd data analysis, audio content and legal documents read out loud without yelling, oh sorry without yelling, flashing lights and unexpected louds, noise from sound ports, and true crime that is the perfect for insomniacs. Insomniacs sorry, and those who are driving, those who are visually impaired, those who are up at three m feeding their new baby, those with sensory sensitivities, epilepsy, migraines, and so much more. Dream feed Media is one of the rare channels where your content puts me to sleep. Is received as a compliment, which is really cool because my content puts people to sleep for the wrong reason.
Speaker 2: So put your hands together for my homegirl breaks yeah, dream than me.
Speaker 6: You're too kind.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. We appreciate you. We got a lot of able to say hello to in the chat. This is a calling all being staple, So I'm gonna start here. We are I'm kind of like it. So first of all, Julie is here, and Sherry Farrell is here, and Sarah Shock and horror uh and miss Jessica and.
Speaker 6: Busy awesome, all your regulars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the the official attorney of calling all beings. Valhalla La.
Speaker 6: Nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Please let us know if if either Grace or myself break any rules of evidence tonight, valhall La. Dema is here and this one we have to use the Irish accent. Do you want to do that? Grace? You want me to do it?
Speaker 6: You? You have the best go for it.
Speaker 1: Hello Kimberly Maguire.
Speaker 6: Using your Lucky Charms voice.
Speaker 4: He switches between that and missus doubtfire.
Speaker 1: That one comes later. I cannot break out the the Dame Maggie Smith accent. This early in the show. My down to yeah.
Speaker 6: My husband does a good Dame Maggie. He does Dame Maggie impersonation. Oh yeah, because his his favorite quote from Downton is when she says, what is a weekend?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Every day is a weekend for the dowager countess? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was funny?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 1: Let me see if I'm missing People are saying, hi to be a triz. Hey, Debbie Blair is here and g T s y what does that mean again?
Speaker 4: Good to see?
Speaker 1: What's okay? Thank you? I don't have time. I'm doing the show here. That was my Scottish? Was that all right?
Speaker 6: How good to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. No no rating on that. And look who's here? The legend oo.
Speaker 4: Pay handsome twice sweety wow yep.
Speaker 1: Freezing his ass out there today and.
Speaker 6: It was seventeen degrees.
Speaker 4: We were out there for two hours from ten to twenty.
Speaker 6: Gosh, oh, I don't miss that. I do not miss the cold from up there. Good miss, No way, she's.
Speaker 1: Talking about you right there. I don't miss the heat in Texas, So I'll take the I can always put on clothes, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, you can only get so naked. It's true, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't dress them for the weather. You're going to be cold, and you can just go to the local outlet and get all the stuff you need to be warm. Yeah, all right, uh, yes, this is correct, This is correct. Everybody should be seeing what this girl doing and she about to break it off on you tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, everybody's so nice. Thanks.
Speaker 1: You know, the calling all beings family. I mean when you got mobs like I got.
Speaker 6: Come on, yeah, I'm not absolutely all.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're going to get up into it. We will say hello to you as we can. The band via Oh I like it. Yeah, I love Grace, Thank you. She's an angel. She should do. You should be doing audio books. Have you thought of that, Grace.
Speaker 6: I have thought about it. I've been approached about it before, but it's just never been I just haven't had an opportunity. Everything's been so crazy with the baby and you know, and my daughter getting ready to go off to college, that there just hasn't been a good time. So maybe it's something all pursue.
Speaker 4: An amazing voice, and you know, just throw a compliment out there.
Speaker 5: What I love about what you do is not only is it visual, it's you write things down so it's like you.
Speaker 4: It appeals to different learners.
Speaker 5: Right, thank you so much, captivating, Thank you, who knows to you?
Speaker 4: That's amazing work.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've actually had people saying that they would pay me not to to do audio books. So what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you?
Speaker 6: Cursing nursy. And we have a.
Speaker 1: Special greeting that we give to Deborah because she is from Franklin, home of Dean College, and it is the Los Angeles gangster greeting, which is what's up homes? All right, my best gag man, what's up homes? Anyway? All right? I think we've gotten to everybody. Please let me know if we miss you, because oh, miss Mary Milocke's here. Good afternoon, Mary Milockey. So I think we got everyone, will get started. Christina's here and then you're never you never late girlfriend, And well we will because whenever you get here, or if you get here on the replayer, you don't get here at all, it's you know, it's all good. We don't. We don't count them up like that. So what we aim to do tonight is Grace has done a number of different investigations. Tonight she may have something visually that she wants to present, which she can do on the present icon at the bottom of your screen. You can share screen there and just put it on a different tab. So if you click that present, you can do that and you can just share a tab and then and then we'll we'll all go to the side and it'll be and then for that if anybody having trouble reading that, if you go to full screen on your stream yard here, you'll be able to really read it. It does block out the chat for that period of time, but grace and tell what's going down, what's your latest business?
Speaker 6: Well, so I think that things have really amped up. When I first started the channel, my plan was just to read the documents out loud for the people who didn't have the opportunity to be reading them. And then I started kind of dipping into analysis, and those were the videos that started to get a lot of positive feedback. And I was like, all right, we need to give the people what they want, and so I kind of let my inner researcher loose and just started really examining the data that we had very closely, and also conducting experiments with the resources that we have, which is mostly Toddler toy and you know, diaper boxes and Amazon boxes and just trying to like recreate things as best I could. And I was able to make the scaled model, and that's when I started noticing just like different angles and stuff that really made it clear that certain things that some of the people in the house that night were saying could not have been true, Like it just it wasn't aligning with what I was seeing. And so but it was one of those things where like, I'm sure that somebody who's more mathematically inclined than I am probably would have known that, just you know, by theoretically looking at it. But I'm more like what you were saying, Beatrice about the different types of learners, I'm much more of a visual need to kind of have my hands on it and manipulate it and see it for myself. And so the more that I started interacting with the data, the more I was like, good Lord, Like there are things, there are things that are severely wrong with this situation, and quite frankly, I should not be the one pointing this out to the defense, you know, like like where is the FBI, where are the experts? Like why in the world should you know? And nobody in Texas be the one that's pointing these things out, you know, it just it baffles me. But then I found an old iPhone this week that I forgot that we even owned. That's when I really kicked up the experiments. So, I mean the iPhone went into the freezer to see what the battery drainage would be. And the iPhone has been in it's been nestled into four different Faraday bags, like one into the next and to the next and to the next.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: I mean I have tried so many I've tried putting it in a like an air tight container to see if the barometric pressure impacted its ability to calculate eight steps. I mean, that poor phone has been just knocked around like crazy. So it's it's been wild. But I do I do have three discoveries that I've kind of alluded to on Twitter recently, so like if you've been keeping up on Twitter, then you may have seen it. But three more things that have been discovered just since I've had access to the iPhone. And like you were saying, I can do the share, I can figure it out, Like it's You've been so kind to me. You speak of me as though I you know, I'm extremely knowledgeable and techy, and the truth of the matter is, like I don't even know how to turn on the Xbox station, Like I always have to have my daughter like get the remote, and I'm like, but just how do you make it put on Netflix? Please? Like I don't know how to use this gamer controller to make the TV work, Like come on, Well.
Speaker 1: But let me say something about that, grace, because there are a lot of detectives pre twenty first century that did a lot of incredible work that had no technology whatsoever. So that's not necessarily The key is that you have to be a tech genius to do a very analytical, you know, experiment. You know, obviously Carthurne, you know Arthur Conan Doyle how was a scientist himself and had no techt you know. But so I think that's what I'm speaking to when you do not necessarily that you're a but you've decided to analyze certain things about how the iPhone collects and transmits data, when it does so, how and when the Apple Watch the model that he had collects and transmits data to the phone. All these sorts of things are integral to understanding what happened and people have not done that work. Certainly obviously the police didn't do it on purpose, you know, but the maybe the defense hasn't done some of that work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's true. And you know, I feel bad saying this because I know that this was an important thing that the defense hypothesized. But remember when they kind of walked Jen McCabe into the scenario about what do you do if you lose your phone? And she I really don't think that she was expecting that question at all, and all of her she'd been so hostile and so aggressive until that moment when it all fell away and she seemed so genuinely puzzled that I thought this means something like to me, it was almost an indication that the defense was on the wrong trail in that moment because she wasn't being hostile and protective over it. And that's what really got me thinking, like, Okay, even though it makes sense in this moment that she'd be trying to, you know, call and track down the phone, I don't think that's what happened, because her reaction was just so unusual compared to everything else that we'd seen from her. So then it was like, Okay, well, then what was happening to the phone, Like, if it wasn't Jen calling and trying to locate it, what was going on? And honestly, I think that what was happening was even easier than what we've hypothesized. I think that they were just trying to reset the timeline and trying to kind of act natural, like, Okay, well, what would you have done if he wasn't here? Oh I guess I probably would have called him a couple times, maybe sent a few texts, Oh good, do that. But then, like I think that it just they kind of forgot how to act natural, you know, they just it turned into too much, too excessively, and it made it look strange. But I think that there could have been a secondary gain of trying to drain his battery can sit by, you know, because by then the phone was already out on the lawn. And that was what one of my experiments this week was demonstrating, like literally, is there any way to fool the accelerometer in the phone beyond? Like we know when you put your phone in a shopping cart or when it's in the baby stroller and it's rolling, and it's so frustrating when you don't get credit for all of your steps, and it's like, gosh, darn it, I just, you know, walk two miles and now I'm not even getting a credit put And so like know that, you know, there are ways that we can minimize, but are there ways that we can guarantee that there would not be a single stray step registered. I tried like fifteen different experiments and nothing was fool proof. Absolutely nothing. So I feel like we have to conclude that when that phone went out the door at twelve thirty one and landed where it did, that was it like the phone was out there until John's body was reunited with it. I don't think anything else could have happened, Like I have crossed out every other thing that could have potentially impacted it. You know.
Speaker 1: You know, one thing, a couple of things that didn't take into account for. One thing is that his if they were concerned with the uh, if they were concerned with draining the battery, his body was probably keeping the battery warm. That's one thing. Yeah, But what drains the battery more than the temperature to a certain point is the usage. If you have multiple tabs open, and if you have multiple things that it's drawing on right and things it's doing, Like if you're doing your posting on Twitter or Instagram or something like that, and you have Facebook open, and that's updating and that's giving you alerts and messages. So that's what they didn't count on, is the act. The lack of activity. The phone was their enemy. But they're so stupid anyway, So that's well.
Speaker 6: And that's the other thing we saw through the messages that Karen and John were exchanging earlier in the day. John he was very good about responding, but he was also very good about setting boundaries and limits. There became a point in the evening where he said, you know, I've arrived at the bar, I'm turning off my phone. I'm not answering calls, like I'm going to focus on the people that are in front of me. So when there's someone who has that kind of attitude, it really shows that he he probably is also not going to be engaging very much with the phone for the remainder of the night, and therefore his battery probably started out like pretty high. I think that the it was probably pretty charged, like maybe ninety five percent or thereabouts. So, like you were saying, when the body rejoined the phone, And honestly, it is the most ironic thing because it's like the worst thing that could have happened for the true culprits, because it did shield the phone and protect it from all that excessive drainage. But the thing of it is why has in either the FBI or whomever is in charge of analyzing these phones. You can look and see how the drainage on the battery is like excessive, excessive, excessive, you know, from twelve thirty to say three thirty am or whenever it was. And then once his body rejoins it, it's gonna, you know, like drain less it. The excessive draining is going to be reduced and we're going to see that battery activity change. And to me, I'm like, well, jeez, they can figure out, they have the info to figure out exactly when the body arrived on the lawn, Like why haven't they or maybe they have and they haven't, They just haven't told us, you know.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, because we can't. I'm sorry, bea go ahead, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 4: You no, I just said, that's a good point. Yeah, well said god, I love it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: We can't, Yeah, we can't assume that they don't have it, because there's a what is it, one thousand and seventy four pages that we have no idea what's in there? Other than what three thousand and seventy four off by only two thousand, I mean, come on, give or take two thousand, you know. So yeah, there's three thousand pages of information that we have no idea what's in there. And also, do you remember that Meatball Meetball Norc. This has got to stop.
Speaker 6: Stop.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the Will Blair's impression of him, which I love, is that if you remember, he was emailing them to say, hey, what else have you guys got? Trying to troll as if they were going to give him something that would implicate him like fat boy. Come on, man, you think these guys are stupid?
Speaker 6: Seriously? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yes? And uh so they likely have more information, well I shouldn't say likely, They most certainly have a lot more information on that phone. The fact that the hash values they know that, they know that Jennifer McCabe deleted that search and all those sorts of things.
Speaker 6: So yeah, well you know, and that's another another thing. And I'm not an iPhone user, so playing around with this phone. This week has been quite the adventure for me because, like I said, I'm not technologically inclined, and so I didn't know, like is it easy to delete a call? Is it hard? Like how you know for somebody who's literally a brand new to this interface, what's it going to take? Within like five seconds, I'd figured out how to delete calls. I mean, it was so ridiculously easy. The thing of it is, although it's true that it only displays the one hundred most recent calls if you delete, like I just deleted five calls just and it filled in with the five previous like it backfilled with the older calls, and so I was like, well, those aren't deleted, they're just not visible. So the idea that those calls had been marked as deleted from jen to me. Either it's a like a semantics like I can't quite tell there's something going on there, but I feel like we've been lied to about that because or like like partially lied like, yes, the phone can only hold one hundred number in the most recent calls, like that part is true, but they didn't continue the sentence on to say, however, you can still access everything else and it's also not marked as deleted, like they're just they're just being sneaky, I guess is the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: They are and it makes you it makes you sick that they're trying to play defense. The whole thing is so sick because they are playing defense attorney for the perpetrators.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it makes no sense, and it's it is just it's so unfortunate that the taxpayers of Massachusetts are now being forced to contribute to this witch hunt, like financially and then also having to you know, pony up money on the opposite side, if they choose to donate to the defense fund, they're like having to contribute against their will to the persecut and that doesn't sit well. You know, that's not fair that they should have that on their shoulders. That's not justice.
Speaker 5: And the fact that the Celebrate report confirms all this information and Celebrate is what's used you right, and now all of a sudden, in this particular case, it's not reliable, Like what's up with that?
Speaker 6: Like that shouldn't be a thing. Well, and it's like, why in the world would you want to destroy the reputation of Celebrate when you need it for the Lindsey Clancy case when you need it for the Brian Walsh case, Like, what are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: If I were any of Adam Lawley's colleagues, I'd be like, what are you doing? Like you're messing up all of our cases with this.
Speaker 5: And just to make one more point, why do we see that all of Karen's calls were not deleted and all of were like how Like doesn't that just kind of give you Yeah, Like, it's just sad changed.
Speaker 4: That the person who should, theoretically, if it was true, should have been the one you're reading, never deleted any.
Speaker 6: Of them exactly. And if Karen had made a search at twenty seven how long to Die in Cold, then Celebrate would be on Armageddon exactly. Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So I want to answer this. I want to answer this one for Valhalla.
Speaker 6: Law So.
Speaker 1: Olivia Lambo at Olivia Lambo on Twitter is the authority for this, and she explained hash values on Sean McDonough's Live that she did with him, which was outstanding. I would love to get her on this show just because the work she's done is quite unique in our space, because like Grace, she has the ability to break down this complex information to an understandable way. So my understanding is they do not have a genuine extraction that has hash values for John's phone and for Jennifer McCabe's phone, is my understanding. So what they got with the Celebrate report shows that it's been deleted, but they got that one guy Ian Witten or Wiffin from Canada to say, who used to work for them and now has his own company or whatever, to say that, oh, yeah, it's not clear that she deleted those. So as far as the battery rate, I don't know. That would be a question that we can and I will get back to you on that Valhalla law. I will ask Olivia that specifically. So if you message me on whatever medium on our I'll put our email in the chat. But it's calling all beings the numeral one at Gmail, calling all beings the numeral one at Gmail, and I'll try to get that answer, because I think now we want to now that Grace has brought it up, we kind of want to know about that. Let's get this other question that John had for you. Somebody reads it out loud.
Speaker 6: Is there anyway Okay, let's see, is there any way that they could get into John's personal phone and Ring Camera from his work computer. That's a very good question, and that would be something that I feel like an iPhone person, an iPhone user, would have more knowledge about. I am a Ring Camera user. I have never and I've had Ring Camera since twoenty seventeen, and I've never never used a computer to log into it, and I've I wouldn't even know how, I've only had it on my phone and I don't even know how to delete videos that it's recorded from it. I feel like the average user. I think it's completely like fantasyland to for them to accuse Karen of never having interacted with Ring and then to race up to John's office and to log into his computer and sign on to Ring and to delete the like how Like I've been a user of this program forever and I can't figure it out, and I've never logged in from a computer. How do we expect her to do that in two minutes? Like It's it's not realistic. But could somebody with experience and access to his work computer. Perhaps I don't know.
Speaker 5: And that's even saying that they he downloaded in his work I mean, I know, like a lot of workplaces don't allow you to just download.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have firewall, and right there's a block on external websites only like employee approved, you know, company approved websites.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's also and I think so I do. I have deleted videos from ring.
Speaker 5: It is not that hard to do, however, because every time you go into view like a live you can see that it creates that you know, live view.
Speaker 4: It is fairly easy to delete. But again it's if you have if you use the app.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've only done the app, But I agree with you. I mean, it's definitely I mean that that's a valid question. We just don't know that he had that downloaded his work computer, if it was even allowed.
Speaker 4: But I think for most people that use your phone, your iPhone is what you use.
Speaker 1: But yes, Sue Sponte, that mirror feature that you're talking about, uh, the Suisponte, the the the that right there, that feature obviously wasn't available two years ago. That's the newest. I don't know if it's iOS fifteen or sixteen that that's available. So but that's a good point. That's a good point. I just they would have had to get access. I don't need because if you go on this line of thinking, then the FBI could have gotten Tom Kellerhurst, but they would have needed they would have needed a court order from a judge, and they would have had had probable cause to try to get And if they did get that, I mean, that would prove that John Wynn in the house as a minimum, that would have proved that Karen wasn't getting So I think I think they would have already prevented this from happening if they had that level of proof. Would you would anybody dis on the panel?
Speaker 6: It is so hard to know, is is the FBI giving them enough rope to hang themselves? Like I just keep wondering, is that why they're letting this go on as long as it is to just to see just how far and how deep the corruption is? Are they just kind of letting them run with it and kind of dig their own graves or what like? I just I don't know, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: You go first?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the thing is we know that the FBI has a great success rate in you know, the work they do, so but I mean, what's great about like what you do?
Speaker 4: And you know it's really showing.
Speaker 5: You know, simplifying things, and I think they just there's so many different things off of this main story that it's like we need things to be simplified, and it's like it's just amazing. I can't say it enough, Like what you're the work you're doing, please keep doing it and don't sell yourself short and say I'm not technical, because it's just not maybe not computer technical, but what you're doing is a technical thing and you're showing a simplified version of and things that maybe I mean, the defense didn't think about, or maybe they did, and there's reasons why they didn't bring it up. But for us people that have analyzed this trial and all the you know all the facts, and it's just it's amazing to see it visually. So sorry if I ran off on a ransom.
Speaker 6: No, I'm so great. Well, I appreciate your feedback so much. I do.
Speaker 1: I want to thank train four four four, Thank you so much for the supersticker. And I must stay and we are going to get to your question. So if you if you have a question, put a stat we'll put a stack there and we'll get back to it. And I think the question that you wanted to get my opinion on how to do with the FB. Was that what it was? I think you were asking me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So essentially, what what I am thinking that their modus operandi is from other cases is that they will obviously they have put their foot in the door here, and then they kind of remove their foot and remove their foot, meaning they let the trial go on, the jury came to a conclusion, and now there's going to be a reprosecution because of the hung jury. So what I'm what I'm thinking that they're doing here is that they are going to allow these people like uh, supposedly. Chris Albert responded to me and others on Twitter the other day. Real people that believe is Chris Albert and he said, I'm I'm you know, I'm sitting here. I'm going outside, kick the ball around with my kids. You know, we're going my pool. I'm waiting for I keep hearing the Feds are coming. Uh, when's that going to be? Like twenty I'm going to go enjoy myself. And then he took a shot at at me and the show or something. Oh, I posted one of my Air Force buddies came to town and he said something you know, and I posted a photo of us right after the show. I beat feet last Sunday to go meet him for dinner, and he goes, who gives a f which you have to say or something like that. So, if I were them, and I operate the way that they do, allow these people the grace to feel like they can just keep doing what they're doing. Let Jen McCabe keep texting police officers, keep intertwining Da Morrissey and Detective Tully and whomever up. Maybe there's other judges that they have, you know, maybe they are up on his phone. I don't know. But let's see how far that this can go and how many people we can rope in under the guise of denying her her civil rights and public corruption, of which they just arrested a person who's on the what was she on, the Massachusetts State Assembly something or Boston City I think Boston City Council, City council, Yeah, Boston City Council. So I would think that they would allow this to continue and just see how far it goes and how many people will just say, oh, we're not in danger, let's just keep doing it. You see Brian Albert, you don't hear a word from him. He doesn't come on Twitter, he doesn't do anything. He doesn't text anybody, call anybody. He reportedly, according to my sources in Canton, he uses the SAT phone, and SAT phones are super duper expensive because he's afraid if he goes and he gets a burner that they're going to get up on that burner. So if he uses a SAT phone, you know, but every message in every call is quite expensive. So I think that's probably what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Because they're in the case, right they show up, Yeah, that they're in the case. They haven't arrested anybody yet because they're not arresting somebody for murder. I mean, they don't have evidence that somebody murdered somebody that we know of, but they they may have evidence that somebody was. There's public corruption in terms of these absolute morons at the DA's office and in the State Police Department department over there and with the uh you know that they're denying this woman her civil rights because they gave them three thousand pages of information and pardon it, they gave the double bird and said we're prosecuting her anyway, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 6: It just you know, and you think to yourself, like, how can this happen in our country? And you know, I think I feel like and I just recently made a post on Fitter about this. We you know, we start to tell ourselves, Okay, well she won't. I mean, there's no way she can get convicted. There's no way. And yet Sandy Melgar here in Texas was in a very similar situation and was convicted without any physical evidence and a boatload of exculptory evidence, and they still convicted her, and to this day she remains in prison. Not even Kathleen Zelmner could get her sorted out. And so, and this is a woman who'd had a double hip replacement and rheumatoid arthritis. She was confined to a wheelchair most of the time and sometimes a can. And they're trying to say that she murdered her husband, like by stabbing him to death, and yet she had no defensive wounds on herself and no blood on her and had somehow locked herself in the closet and tied herself up Like that makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: You know, you brought up like three cases on the phone with me that people could that I could not believe. And Grace had pointed out like three cases like and said these people were convicted. I was like, what when she told me the story, what I want to say about this case that Look, who's just come into the studio. It's harah haarrah. You my daughter, do not belong in here. You're eating all the other cat's food and now you look like three chubby black panthers instead of trench coat. Okay, so this is the thing first of all, before we before I talk about about what I think and why, let's reckon Beatrice. Can you please give a shout out right.
Speaker 5: Here if anyone who ambulance driver, supersticker.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much for the twenty dollars, Like Mike Procda, I really appreciate you. That's extremely, extremely kind and generous. And you guys are like every they are man, they're like, let me take the tick off just because it's bothering me. It's going right across of Grace's ear butt staff. All right. So, So what I think is gonna happen if this trial actually comes off the next time, is I think it will be another hung jury. People that think she's gonna be acquitted. I do not see that in no way no, how Now what am I basing that on? First of all, I'm basing it on America because we can't agree on anything. I look up, I say the sky's blue, and someone says, I don't know, it looks teel to me. So if we can't agree on anything there, So that's one reason. So just the nature of America, no matter how great a case they put on the New York Laya and the guy from California who's really from Texas, Alan Jackson, they're gonna there are people that are just gonna not like them the way that Bev does, these towny type morons, because it really doesn't matter. They could be from Pluto, it doesn't matter. If they they have the evidence and all the behaviors, a prosecution would absolutely destroy every single Mcalbert in this place in this case, and you know, obviously Jen McCabe and others because of all the guilty the police would just rip them apart with all the guilty behaviors. Why did you do this? That sounds that sounds like totally guilty behaviors to us. But because they're friendly with them, and because Bev rented a house to the Nagles on the Cape, they just let it all go. So that's one thing. The other thing is is that clearly the Alberts are going to go into court, They're gonna id these people, and all that has to happen is literally Brian pull up in his little Toyota Tacoma outside stopping shop where Kelleher and some of the jurors clearly shop, and then just sit there and look at them as they come out with their shopping cart. That's it.
Speaker 6: Just has a real witness intimidation.
Speaker 1: That is, without doing anything, just sit there and eyeball one of these jurors and they're going to get the verdict they want because he's going to say, yeah, yeah, I know who you are. And and not to mention, John Fanning was at the court, detective fans. You think he doesn't know those names? You think Brian Albert doesn't know those names?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the video? I've done two videos about Fanning? But did you see the second one that I did about Fanning?
Speaker 1: Wait? Yes, go ahead, no please?
Speaker 6: Well, so I have two videos about Fanning and the second one it's it is disturbing, like it is really like and I've even put a content warning on it, like only you watch this video if you really, if you don't have too tender of a heart, because some of the stuff that he has allegedly done is so terrible that it will haunt you. It will haunt the back corners of your mind forever. It is. It's the kind of stuff you can't forget. And the fact that he still is in power right now and has the power to do the things that he's doing is very problematic.
Speaker 1: We've gotten a litany of these, and we want to say tonight for equity, we've gotten way too many. Beatrice is beautiful, up and not enough. DJ's beautiful. So we've got to bounce this out of her. Beatrice and I've been planning for like two weeks. I'm like, we need more. DJ's beautiful. I'm kidding, I'm totally kidding. All right, let's get to some because there's so much good stuff here. Let me see Sidallas.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're referring to some of the stuff in Florida that has come out.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're to when he was on vacation? Right?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, yes, yes, yes, okay, sorry, sorry, I just want to make I just want to make sure.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, and yeah, there was the Florida stuff. But then the major thing that I'm thinking of of what he did to the Florida friend. I think that happened back in Massachusetts. And whenever I picture that situation, I think of my dad in the role of the Florida friend, and I picture someone doing that to my dad, and it just makes me want to cry and never stop. Like just the abuse of power is unbelievable, disgraceful, and it makes you worry for his own children. You know.
Speaker 1: Just listening to Jen McKay gives me the emotion you just described, like, I literally can't listen to her. I can't because there's something about the lying that she does. I can't make it through her testimony. It's it's that bad. But anyway, would you read this one grace?
Speaker 6: Grace, you have alluded to a medium. Is there anything you can share about that? Do they confirm or disprove your theories? DJ? Are you comfortable with me speaking briefly about briefly vaguely about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we can qualify you know, but yeah, I mean you you point out some things that you believe that she could not have known, like the headstone.
Speaker 6: And there so so the medium that I booked a session with. Her name is Rochelle and she is she has a channel called the Psychic Sleuth, and I've been, you know, kind of keeping track of her for a few years and she has done some really powerful things, like some some things where it's just like wow, like how did she know that that was exactly where that body would be located, or exactly that this person would be found safely, or I mean just all kinds of different things. In fact, during the session that she and I had, she was telling me about Hannah Kobayashi. This was during the time when Hanna Kobyashi was still missing and everyone was really worried about her. And in that session, she said, you know, I keep seeing Hanna Kobayashi on a beach. Someone is putting a blanket around her, and I feel like that's a symbol that she's safe. But I'm really hesitant to speak out about that because I don't want to give people false hope that she's safe if it turns out that she's not. And like two or three weeks later, wouldn't you know, Anna Kobyashi resurfaces and she's safe, and I'm like, ohly brashall how do you do this and the other thing? Like another example during the session, it was the night before Thanksgiving when I spoke to her. She kept saying, someone is going to be pulled out of the Charles River. There's gonna be there's it's going to be made to look like a drowning. It's going to be made to look like a suicide. Keep your eyes peeled on the news. Someone is going to be pulled out of a river. And she said it a couple times throughout and then she like it was one of the final things that she said at the very end of the conversation, and I, you know, I tried to google a little bit, but then I kind of forgot about it until the other night. Somebody sent a super chat into a turtle Boy. Were you guys watching when this happened. Yeah, he starts reading this super chat that talks about how you know, oh, you know, it looks like a body was pulled out of the Charles River today and it you know, looks like it might be a self offing, but it might have something to do with the police. And it was like it was like verbatim what Rochelle had said, and I was like, goodness, so yeah, the thing of it is, I I went into the session, when I booked the session with her, I think that I was being a little bit like selfishly curious, like I just I just really wanted to know, you know, I already I wasn't testing her abilities. I already had trust in her. I wasn't, you know, withholding any information to see, like, you know, is as real as it not. I I'd watched enough of her to believe that she has some sort of gift, and so I was, you know, trying to close gaps when possible. And there was one particular point there were a few things that I didn't even realize until after the fact that even were connections, like the headstone, because she kept saying throughout throughout the entire session, I feel like I'm in a movie. This feels like a movie. I feel like I'm in a movie. And then lo and behold on John's headstone. It says it's it's only a movie or it's just something like that, where I was like what, And I mean, I feel like I've been immersed in this case and I didn't know that detail. So it's like, how would she you know, like, how would she have known, so yeah, so there was yeah, yeah, and then like there there were a few other things, but the one thing that that really challenged me was I had an idea about how things had gone down I and I I was very proud of my idea, like I had it worked out. Like I was like, Okay, I think what they did was, you know, they went up the bulkhead steps. They probably put him on a tarp because you know, that would prevent the phone from registering steps because you know, the shopping cart at Target doesn't register steps if you're sliding, And it would make sense because they'd cover up, like the weight of the body would erase the steps in the snow. And you know, so I had this really elaborate plan. And I asked her. I was like, are you seeing a tarp? And she's like no, I'm like are you sure? Are you sure you're not seeing any But are you sure you're not seeing anyone come up out of the bulkhead stairs And she's like nope. I'm like really, are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? And she had she was adamant that it happened differently, and I was like, well, geez, you know, like back to the drawing board, because I mean, she was just so solid about that not being how it happened, and a few other details, and I was like, well, I mean, you know, I've I've got to I've got to rethink this, and so it forced me to think of new ways that the pieces could fit together. But a lot of what she said was so personal about Karen and John that even though I have the recording, I don't I don't feel comfortable just putting it out there because it just I wanted Karen to have it, and DJ, I'm so grateful to you for helping to get the video to Karen, because I really I wanted her to know that John knows that she didn't have anything to do with it, that John is proud of her strength, that John wishes that he had honored her, had had seen and honored her strength more in this lifetime when he had the opportunity to, and and that sense of feeling like he underestimated her, like that all of that is so powerful that I just I felt like that I don't I don't want to enrich myself from turning this, this beautiful moment into content, like this is a this is something that needs to go to the person that will cherish it the most, you know, So I literally have chills after you just said.
Speaker 8: Like I keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get this done right here.
Speaker 4: This because you could, you know, put it out the world. But well your too, him not out of this plot.
Speaker 6: Well and honestly, for the Justice for Enrique movement, I almost feel like someone should set up a private consultation with Rachelle for that because I think, I mean, given her track record, she comes up with great details and I think that that would really force the hand of the state to kind of expedite what they're willing to reveal to the public if the public starts asking very pointed questions. Rochelle has gotten names before she got the name. She got Richard Allen's name a full six months before he was arrested. She's gotten other names. She got Quentin Simon's full name before he was born, and the fact that his demid would end up in a landfill. She she's really good, so she may be able to get a name or who harmed Enrique. And wouldn't that scare the pants off the MSP if the public came to them and said, tell us more about this person, you know, like, what what do we need to know about this situation that that.
Speaker 1: Would be really that would be really really awesome in regard to this. So this could be like Jen mccaybright here, that's that's sweeting in do you know this to be true or not true?
Speaker 6: This is it's one of those things where Okay, So the most recent video that I did talked a lot about GPS and the flaws with GPS, And one thing to keep in mind is back when everyone was using satellite TV, you never saw a dish direct TV mounted in someone's basement. You know, the directions are pretty clear that it needs to be in the southern facing sky, it needs to be unobstructed in a place where there's not snow and ice. There are so many things that get in the way of a GPS signal, including the weather itself. So what happened on that night is that by just sort of happenstance, I feel like, through a series of unfortunate events, we have documentation that the GPS was lagging behind Karen and John's actual locations because remember it had them on like Pine Cone Road and like all of this, we were getting weird signals and that happens when there's something called multipath multipath multipath interference or something to that effect, and or multi signal some or other, and the weather itself can create these conditions because the snow particles are sort of diluting the strength of the signal and slowing it down. So I think that what ended up happening is by the time John and Karen arrived at Fairview, the GPS signal it hadn't caught up with them. But by the time it did catch up, John was already inside the house and he was already on his way down to the basement. So the GPS satellites can't penetrate into the house and certainly not into the layers of concrete that create a basement, so it had lost track of him. But the phone resurfaced outdoors at twelve, you know, twelve thirty one, twelve thirty two, and boom, everything lined back up. So it kind of made him invisible for those moments, and we can use the data that we have to demonstrate that that's how it happened. The statement GPS data shows John o'keef never entered the house is sort of accurate, but that's because the GPS data was broken, you know, so like that's it. Signal signal is a true statement, but it's because there was a problem.
Speaker 1: There was a malfunction, So the signal is being was the signals being corrupted by both the atmospherics uh at play and the fact that he had entered the home and those two things conspired. What she's not talking about is the accelerometer that had him ascending and descending stairs, which, as she said earlier, would not happen if it was in a shopping cart. So that's that's your issue. If you're on the side of Karen's not guilty, you got two issues. One is when the phone resurfaced, Karen was already at home, logged in to the Wi Fi at his house, so clearly she didn't hit him. Kimmy loves and stuff. And the GPS data is not being relied on due to the lag that she referred to, which is a product of the atmosphere and him going inside the house.
Speaker 6: So you have to really yeah, like when we look at the data, we have to. It's tough because I mean, think about in your own house. Sometimes the time on the microwave is different from the time on the clock in your room, which is different from the time in your car and the garage. It's all a little bit different. So we have to find the greatest amount of data that is coming from a source that is stable and standardized, and that in this case is the iPhone data. Because we can look at Jen's iPhone data and look at John's iPhone data and say, okay, we're getting overlapping here. The start the call is documented here and also here this, so okay, we can now extend that to this is at least reliable against itself. And then all the other data points that we have, like the GPS, other the CCTV time stamps from the bar to me, those give us They inform us about sequence, but they don't inform us about the true time that it happened. It just sort of helps us to straighten out like the order of Okay, first this happened, then this happened, then this happened, then this happened. But we can't, you know, quite bring it down to a timestamp minute in a reliable sense because it's not standardized against the iPhone data. The iPhone data is really the it's the only guarantee that we the public have in terms of trying to sort things out.
Speaker 4: And add something to that.
Speaker 5: That little circle that they had in regards to the it did cover the house like it was within range of the house.
Speaker 4: And you know what I thought was weird too, is that how they focus on the ways. Ways is an app that we use to get from point A to point B.
Speaker 5: Like that was just to kind of trick again, to trick the jury into you know, oh, the Ways said this, and that's.
Speaker 6: Not exactly and it's almost fully dependent on GPS, which was the issue.
Speaker 1: Well, it's using cellular connectivity to access a jeep, So there's a third interloper there. It's the cellular signal. If you turn off your cell signal, you cannot use ways. It is not Global Positioning System transmitter to receiver in your car. It is using your going up to the cellular wherever your cellular uses and that satellite is linking in to GPS to tell you where you are. So there's a whole process in there that that that doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'd like it if Beatrice could read read this one from Suisponte, our favorite Latin phrase.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: Fanning was on the Farwell case, and Guarino reported to Farwell. It was Farwell that accepted that they were no texts found.
Speaker 6: That's my understanding as well.
Speaker 1: No, cannot be the case because Guarino was a state trooper and Farwell was not. He was a stotent police officer. So we've got we've got a factual, uh, factually incorrect right there. Unfortunately, what no, no, no, wait, no, Farwell was Guarino did not report to Farwell because Guarino was a state trooper.
Speaker 6: Far Oh, okay, I you know what. I felt like that was a typo. You're right as it is written right now, it is if actually in cript statement. I felt like the reported to Farrewell was a typo and it was supposed to say reported to Fanning.
Speaker 4: And I and I and.
Speaker 6: I think that if you replace the look out live so I think both of the like the first Firewell was a Farwell, but I think that the second two are supposed to be Fannings. And if you replaced that with Fanning Fanning, then then it becomes a true statement.
Speaker 1: And I bet you like question, can Ie, You've got to get together the fires and sights man, all right, uh.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 1: We have more questions that I've started, but this one is for from Christina Rasmussen.
Speaker 6: Okay, for the panel. Do you think that there was Jerry tampering or jermis conduct in the KR case? Who wants to answer? At first, I think.
Speaker 4: Nothing surprises me.
Speaker 5: I do think is a little suspect that he was in charge of the jury and driving them there. And he's also the one that reported that there was a one of the jurors that got kicked off had been seen talking about the case at a restaurant and then she gets kicked off.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I just think nothing surprises me.
Speaker 5: But how crazy is that that he had access to the very people that we're going to make the decision on this case?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now I agree that is extremely suspicious. And to add to that, we know already that there's ger misconduct, like and I still don't understand why this juror is speaking publicly. He spoke to the and whatever helps. Yes, he went on the record about this. What he did directly defies the rules of jury selection. He moved, He did not update his driver's license with his current address. He was therefore not a resident of the county. He had absolutely no business being on that jury, and he's talking about it like he I'm like, what, buddy, why are you advertising that you're in violation of the policies. I mean when you go when you look at what it takes to be qualified for jury duty, that's like the top thing. And it even says what if I move and haven't changed my license? What do I do? And it says you are not eligible deserve on a jury. You need to get your stuff straight at like it's right on their website. It's right there. So that in itself was duror conduct that the juror seems to be advertising to anyone with ears. I just don't get that. But I mean there's there's more, there's, you know, in addition to untine other instances, but yeah, that to me, that's the one where I'm like, what are you doing? It almost feels like he if it wasn't already a mistrial, it was It was almost as if the plan was to you maybe use that as like, oh, whoops, we just discovered that one of the jurors was, you know, not a resident, Like if if it already hadn't been a mistrial, so that they could toss it out if it didn't go their way. Like it just felt like a kind of a like what's the expression about, like an ace in the back pocket or like something like that, like kind of a hit. I don't know, it just it felt like somebody was kind of holding back an opportunity to benefit from that knowledge.
Speaker 1: This is from Ken Ken Hathaway from Nottingham, England. Gracious spot thought with everything superb.
Speaker 6: You can thank you.
Speaker 1: He is a true blue calling call beings, a listener, part of our family. Thank you and Suisponte, thank you so much love. Wait is this going to be another Beatrice's? No, it's not this. This is a great question and I still have an answer to them, but go ahead bea So.
Speaker 4: I was in contact with his mom this week.
Speaker 5: I sent her a text just to you know, say hello, check in with her because we had the standout last Saturday out in Woolster and or I should say Woolster. So I definitely, you know, I wanted to, you know, check in with her, and I just feel like they right now, they're not really open to anything.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: Some people have reached out with great suggestions and it's not to knock down anybody's you know, good suggestions. But I feel like from my conversations with the family, it's almost like they want to just follow their attorney's advice right now. Whether we think is right or wrong, or we have other opinions, they just want to follow what their attorneys are saying. And for the mother, I feel it because she's the one that hired this attorney and they're telling her to keep quiet, and that's what she's doing.
Speaker 4: But like the aunt was very vocal. I did several.
Speaker 5: Interviews with the mainstream media and her aunt was like, I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 4: I have you know, I want to talk about my nephew. I you know, my family's lost. This was you know, he was I mean, quote unquote, this is what she said. He was assassinated. Like, yes, he's so sorry, DJ, go ahead. I didn't mean to go on.
Speaker 1: The question I was going to ask is do you think she'd be open to the psychic.
Speaker 4: Is what I also thought about that as you were saying.
Speaker 6: So, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like religion wise, and again I can't speak, I can't really speak.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly the religion.
Speaker 5: But if I was to make an assumption based on what I know based on my conversations, not not necessarily, I don't like. It's almost like at this point it's you're walking a fine line with this family because they know what they're not looking.
Speaker 4: They're not that out there looking for advice. That's the thing. A lot of people want to give them advice on what they should be doing, what they but they're not really out there asking for that.
Speaker 5: They just want people to stand there with them and give and show their support and spread the word. Is the message that I kind of get from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, you know, I want to say for the lawyer, I think their law their lawyer sucks. Empirically. Their lawyer absolutely sucks. And the reason why he sucks or she is because they allowed the lawyer did not stop them from the state police and from performing that ceremony which I'm sure they paid for, and burying the body. They had to have insisted on an independent forensic pathologist to do a forensic examination of his body when the flesh was all intact. Every day that passes as his flesh rots, the evidence is melting away. So the state police are going, this is good for us. So their lawyer sucks. Gave them crappy advice because they should have made sure. I don't care if you've got to take out alone on your house, you get the money, you get an independent out of state unconnected to these idiots like that. Did Sandra Birchmore that fudge that paperwork for her? And I don't even remember what her name is, Marten has something and screwed that up because those two independents that came in, uh, clearly were able to figure out what the hell that her highway bone is broken. Both of them came to the same conclusion.
Speaker 5: And I did let the mom know this week that about the example with sander birch Moore, because again, when I'm out there talking to the family, you know, we're holding the signs that have all the victims on it, and I have gone through each and every victim, told them the backstory and how all these cases are connected.
Speaker 4: I did mention as an example to her.
Speaker 5: You know, for instance, with sander Birchmore, initially the medical examiner determined it was a self harm, and then you know, after an independent investigation, it was determined that it was not a self harm, and this was done to her.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to be careful with all the YouTube rules, so but.
Speaker 5: You know, reached out, and you know, I just feel like at this point they're really not asking for help. They just work with their way, So they're not really I don't want to say they're not receptive. They they're receptive to the love and support, prayers, answers, and.
Speaker 4: Every time they just reiterate, we just want answers. We want to know the truth.
Speaker 6: And you know, like I think I have a theory about this that if you believe in spiritual mediums, then this information came to us directly from John O'Keefe with regard to Peggy's attitude about everything and the idea that John was explaining that she she trusts the police because John himself was a good cop. Like if my son is a good cop, then cops are good people. She's generalizing that, you know that, therefore cops are good and I can trust them, and therefore this is the side I need to align myself with. It could be generational, it could be you know, just sort of informed by her own personal experience and her you know, love and respect for him, and it's unfortunately it's kind of swinging around to kind of bite her in the butt right now. But I wonder if the same could be extended to Enrique's family in the sense of they know that Enrique was a good police officer and a good honorable person, and so they're extending that same honor, I guess to the people around him, and therefore there being a little bit too trusting of the process and of the people in authority, like you know, just just undo honor, you know, honor that hasn't been earned, unearned and the vibe I got, sorry, d go ahead.
Speaker 1: In this situation that we've faced this in the UFO community, when you are trying to mess with someone's worldview. People have a view of what the world is, and this is the difficulty that people who understand and know that there are non human intelligences that not only are visiting Earth now, but have been doing so for hundreds of years, if not thousands of years, since since the Bible was written, and it was spoken about in the Bible, and since the Romans were marching around with you know, the sandals and the shields and the whole nine yards. Okay, so if you tell somebody, hey, you know what, not all police are good, They're gonna go Yeah, don't mess with what my view of the world is. My view of the world is police are good, they don't lie, and criminals are bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we kind of surround ourselves with what we're almost like only what we're willing to handle in that moment.
Speaker 1: You know, if you if you go back to listen to the episode of Calling All Beings we did on Tuesday a week ago when we had the old Cab crew back with Nathan and deb and Courtney and Scott McGinnis, asked Nathan, he says, I believe that UFOs are all demons. And so I said, oh, how perfect that Nathan and Scott earned the same chat on the same live at the same time. Nathan, you know, not only was the son of a pastor, not only was the youth pastor. He got his masters in divinity and went to a Biblical college and got his master's degree. So he's very well placed to speak about this. Yeah, and he went through all that about lenses and when you have a certain lens, I'm looking through the world that lawn enforcement is good. If they say you did it, more than likely, except for a few strange things, you probably did it. And unfortunately people have to accept the fact that in my business, in the military and in government, we have dishonest people that will lie, that would see that would see you killed and not blink an eye about it. And the police do as well, and they are they are like a cousin of ours. We both have, you know, take we swear oaths and all those kinds of things, whereas civilians don't necessarily do that. But that's the reality of it. So let's let's take a look at let's get back to this right here, because people have some questions about the next question right below. This goes to one of your investigations. But BEV picked the forman in only three fkr wor alternatives, right, And that is the problem is that they did an assessment. First of all, what was Fanning doing there? Why was he interacting with the jury when they have baylists that do that, that are paid to do that. The second thing is the one guy, as Turtle Boy reported on his show, is that the jury foreman joined anti Karen read groups within days on Facebook after the trial. So there's that. And then it was said how he was telling people that only he could communicate with the judge and he was sort of exercising some level of undue control over the other jurors that he shouldn't.
Speaker 6: When he himself had a personal history of being the victim in a police in his capacity as a police officer, being the one who was vehicularly hit on the job. I mean, I don't even know how he squeaked in in the first place to be on the jury. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's a negotiation, right when you're doing jury selection. You're not going to get everything you want and the prosecution's not going to get everything they want.
Speaker 7: So all right, this next one, Oh, okay, thoughts about location of Higgins and Mischi vehicle.
Speaker 6: Okay, So there has been so much speculation. I feel like I've heard so many conversations about higgins jeep and specifically the plow and when he plowed the driveway and why he plowed the driveway, and everybody's trying to figure out what's going on with the plow. I think that the plow was and a distraction and a lie from the beginning. I don't know that the plow was even present that night, because I believe that whatever vehicle he was driving was concealed at Kellehers based on the trajectory of the bee line, and based on just kind of looking at the tree and what's going on at Kella Hur's property, and the fact that Higgins claims to have departed the house at the basically the exact time that John and Karen were allegedly out there at that exact spot, Like, what is he doing? But here's the thing about the plow, Like I said, I've heard so many people say, oh, he was plowing away footprints? What footprints? There was no snow. Yet that doesn't make sense. I think that what happened was he came up with the plow lie because he needed to explain why he didn't see it. Like first, the first lie was while I was parked at the mailbox two, and that lie was to cover the fact that he wasn't. And then it's like, oh, well, if you were parked at the mailbox, then why didn't you see the body? I mean right when you turned on your you know, lights would have been right there. Oh well, you know, I was bent over. See my plow was down and I had to bend over, and so I wasn't actually looking. And it's like, well, why was your plow down?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: Oh well, you know, I was plowing Brian Albert's driveway. Well but it hadn't snowed yet. Oh well, I was being silly. It was an inside joke. Like I feel like the whole thing was built backwards just because he came up with a fast lie initially and now he had to like support it and support it and support it. Like I don't think that he did a sweep of the driveway. I don't think that happened at all. I don't even know if the plow was on the vehicle. Quite frankly, like, I think that it was just an excuse as to why he couldn't have seen the body as he was driving away from the mailbox. So like none of it was true. In my opinion, the.
Speaker 1: Best place people to make the to come up with those stories is somebody who's the police officer because they know those things that are that are going to be asked. And we have more questions for you guys. So just hang on, let me just get to because Christine Mitchell showed up from Manchester. So here we go. We have not seen her. Let me see, I'm gonna see what we do. See Hello, Christine Mitchell from Manchester. I can't be ast Love. I missed you all, been very partly, but I'm on the rule to recovery. So nice to see you all. Christine. I hope you feel better, Love. I didn't know that you were illing, but we missed you because I haven't been able to do the Manchester. I'm just kidding, but let me know how you're doing and what's going on, because you can. You know, you got my YouTube plus in the calling All Beings one, Calling All Beings number one at gmail if you want hollow. So but I'm glad you're yeah, yeah, what do we got here? We got another question for you and we have lots but uh so, Beatrice, how about this one?
Speaker 4: See this part of the story, I feel like I do believe, like I.
Speaker 5: Feel like there was not really to make this second the facts of the case part stick.
Speaker 4: I don't feel that they needed to come up with this plan that they went to a funeral because we know that typically cops do this. This isn't out of the norm. You know, they turn it into an all day event and there was snowcups, So.
Speaker 5: I actually do believe that this part was actually true. I don't really see a reason to make this part up. But It just adds to the fact that they were probably maybe you know, drinking all day and.
Speaker 4: It's parting and that part. But I don't really like that would be that they would need to.
Speaker 1: Lie about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, if anything, I think the lie was probably more like maybe ten minutes at the funeral, three hours at a bar kind of thing, like you know, just up to mischief, you know, like just kind of showing face at the funeral as an excuse to have a paid day off from work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like it like that would be the deception driving drunk because we can Harah, don't you be grabbing me, harrish grabbing Go ahead, Grace is free, you of my friend.
Speaker 6: Okay, did you ever find out correlating that Jennifer went into the house that discredits John's didn't? Yes? Well okay, yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Put John in the house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe yea, put put John in the house. Put John in the house.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: Here's the scoop with Jen McKay being in the house. Jen McCabe's heart data had a lot of mysterious stuff going on with it. It was unusually low at times when it should be much higher. It was high during times when it should be much lower. And one of the things that came out of that was that if the watch can't get a good read on your skin because your skin is too cold, then it's going to read kind of artificially low because it's not getting that good solid reading. So based on that, when you look at her heart rate data from midnight to about ten am, you can see there are points where it's like, wow, you know, it's really really super duper low here. Yet we know that she was out socializing, we know where she was at this point. She might us have been outside. We also know that the forefront steps at the Alberts is not enough of an elevation change to register any floor like increase in the altitude, so she could have been scurrying around in and out of the house and and you know, getting cold and not having enough time to like warm up to get a good solid reading on her heart rate. So I to me, I feel like when you combine the kind of the absence of the data or the extra low data with times when it's higher, it's like, Okay, she must have been warm here, cold here, warm here. It feels like it's showing us that she's going in and out of the house. Hopefully that makes sense. It makes sense in here, but it's not. It doesn't leave my mouth in a very.
Speaker 1: Every show.
Speaker 7: And what it what?
Speaker 1: But you had her between the hours of when she would have gotten home or those hours after John's death. What do you have on that heartwork?
Speaker 6: So her? What I did was I determined the urgency of her pace by dividing the number of steps across time to basically get a speed at which she was walking. And it was incredible to me that the urgency of her steps was far greater between like one am and two am than it was when she was actually out searching for John and finding John. Like wow, I mean that's like good God, you know, like I think that the most urgent time would be running around frantically trying to find him at his house, where there was no indication that she ever actually went upstairs the way that she claimed that she did on the witness stand. But then also like even when she was on the scene, you know, you can see Karen and Carrie, you know, frantically pacing and running around and bebopping around, and and Jen is really not like she is not behaving in a way that is consistent with that urgency surprise that you do see between one am and two am, Like, what in the world is going on at one am and two am where there's an absence of clear heart rate. So we know she's outside and we know that the urgency is there. She's moving around, scarrying around like a little.
Speaker 1: Rat, so you know something's going on, you know, perfect analogy. And the thing that's interesting there is that the lie is that when Karen absolutely freaks out and jumps out of the car, at that point, the person laying on the lawn has been id'd. Yeah, if that person were someone who wandered from the local train station in Canton and fell on the lawn, likely, Jen, excuse me, Karen would not have freaked out the way that she did and gone and was screaming and screaming at Kerry and all that stuff. So the lie right there, of which Jen is such a prolific if ineffective liar, as I call her on Twitter, is that is that she knew that that was O'Keefe, and yet both times she got on the phone with nine one one, she did an idea O'Keefe, but she knew based on Karen's reaction that it was O'Keefe and she still lied exactly.
Speaker 6: Wow, I can't prove that, but yeah, but there is something that we can prove. Remember earlier, I said that there were three things, three different experiments that I had conducted this week. One thing that I kept hearing people say is that Gen's the steps on Gen's phone, and watch paralleled that of what occurred on John's phone starting at six oh four am. And of course, you know, I have all my spreadsheets and I'm looking at I'm like, why are people saying that, Like this doesn't make sense. I'm like, it's not it's not working out. And so I'm like, okay, but something something had John's phone going, and so I you know, crossed off a list of possibilities. And I already kind of had it in my mind that it had something to do with CPR. So I conducted an experiment six different ways by using a really firm pillow and kind of nestling the phone under the firm pillow. And and you know, to do proper CPR, it is forceful. You need to break ribs. And so for this experiment, I gave it everything that I had. I mean, I did one hundred compressions through the pillow with the phone underneath it, with a phone face down and with the phone face up, and I checked it. No steps and I'm like, that's weird, kind of a disappointment. But I was like, Okay, maybe it's because the pillow is too soft. John has a rib cage. So I got one of my baby's like board books and I put that. So now the layer was, you know, very firm pillow, baby's board book, phone, and then I had a folded towel to kind of represent the ground, just to give a little bit of cushion, give a little yeah, a little bit of cushion, but like not a tremendous amount, and same thing. Really, I was out of breath. I was literally out of breath after all these experiments because I was trying to be so forceful. I did it with the phone facing down and with the phone facing up, no steps recorded, and I'm like, what is going on here? And then I thought what if Carrie found the phone earlier than she claimed on the stand. So I went and I put on a coat and I put the phone in the pocket, did one hundred forceful compressions and it logged the steps and I put it in the other pocket, same thing. One hundred more forceful compressions. And it's because the coat was swinging and it was banging against my thigh. But the coat being open and swinging was giving the acceleration that had been lacking in the original compressions. So I thought, okay, But why would Carrie lie on the stand. So I went back and watched her testimony, and the way that Lolli phrased the question was so odd. He was like, and then, you know, did you happen to see anything when the paramedics were lifting the body from the ground? Like it was so it was leading. It was so clear what he wanted her to say. And knowing that she has a reputation as a talker, I feel like somebody had told her ahead of the trial, like, you know, don't insert your own opinion, only answer yes or no, only like keep it brief, keep it limited. And I feel like she knew what he needed her to say. And then get this. I reviewed the testimony even further, and he went on to ask her what part of John's body was the phone under and she said, well, you know, like kind of his shoulder, and Lolly said shoulder or do you mean like lower back and lower back? And she was like shoulder or or back or shoulder or But like by the time LOLLI got done pressing her on it, she was like, yeah, I think it was probably in the middle of his back. Like her testimony changed before our eyes. Yeah, because Lollie had an idea of where he needed the conversation to go. It was it was so manipulated and so like prompted, and so I thought, no, you know, she imagine finding your dear friend on the ground. The last thing that you're lodging in your memory is at what point you found the phone and put it in your pocket? Like that's that's not what's important right now. Saving your friend's life is what's important. Like she's not going to have a specific memory of that. They created that memory, and I think that they they played they Out of all of the witnesses, I felt like she was one who was genuinely impacted by the loss. I felt her responses seemed to be sincere, that she was trying to be cooperative with both the defense and the prosecutor, Like she really seemed to be trying to just give everybody as true of statements as she could. In the moment. There didn't seem to be any of what we saw out of Jen McCabe and others. There didn't. There wasn't that hostility and that pushback and that attitude. So I don't think she was trying to mislead anybody. But I think that phone went into her pocket almost instantly. Wow, because the only thing that could recreate that exact amount of steps in that exact amount of time was the phone in the coat pocket with those forceful compression. It was crazy chills again.
Speaker 1: I have killed Sorry, I'm telling you, man, she's killing it.
Speaker 6: Can you do?
Speaker 1: Jen mckabe on the stand when she tells talk professes her love and friendship for John Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh about the men passed out on the lawn?
Speaker 1: No, not that one, when she goes, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: He was my friend.
Speaker 1: I loved him. Did somebody give me a tishoe?
Speaker 4: If that's love, I don't want it, I.
Speaker 6: Know, right, Like good example she's setting for her children about what love is. Uh.
Speaker 1: The calling all beings? Official attorney valhal Loss says, can you read this one, grace now?
Speaker 6: Folks watched Sergio Oh, Sergio Gnaro, he clicked high sensitivity about the funeral, the trip back, and b H and b A hanging out in the afternoon. Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all that there would be high sensitivity about that. I think that, Like, like I said, I think there was deception happening, but I don't think it had anything to do with John at that time. I think that they were just off doing naughty things on the clock that they shouldn't have, you know, like they were just squandering the opportunity to do what they were supposed to be doing. I would imagine because the thing I've noticed I've people have asked me a lot about Sergio lately. I think that he is really good at identifying the sensitivity and analyzing the language. And I've noticed that his identification skills seem to be stronger than his interpretation skills, Like he's spot on in nailing it, but when it comes to piecing together what it means, it feels like sometimes he's just a little bit off, like to the left or to the right of what we know actually happened. So I think he's very good at detecting the sensitivity and educating us all about the language. It certainly got me thinking about what things I say that could be perceived as like as deceptive, like if like God forbid I ever die and anyone analyzes what I've said like, you know, because it's there are so many nuanced things that we don't even realize.
Speaker 1: You know, is this this one ring with you, Beatrice or or Grace?
Speaker 4: Oh, No one saw the jeep, but Jen and Matt.
Speaker 6: I have thoughts about that. You guys, have any thoughts ahead your thoughts. So so there there are two. There are two white jeeps involved, despite the fact that Higgins said on the stand that his jeep was gray in color when everyone else testified that it was white, and also we have photos of it in his driveway and it is white. It is white. But Allie McKay may have been driving her mom's white jeep that night. I think that's a four door. Higgins jeep is a two door. I feel like there are competing interests about the idea of a jeep, and I feel like Higgins was trying to say, well, his jeep was gray. His jeep has a plow. So if you happen to see a white jeep on camera anywhere in town. It's not him. But Jen and Matt, who would be trying to protect their daughter, would be very invested in the idea of yes, Higgins has a jeep, Yes it was there, Yes it's white. Because if a jeep is spotted in town, they don't want anyone to think that it's Ali. They want people to think that it's Higgins. So I feel like each one is kind of trying to protect themselves by creating distance and planting accusations almost about the jeep to muddy the water is even further. But that's just a hypothesis. What do y'all sin?
Speaker 1: This is what I would have to know is for the mccabs jeep, I would have to know if they're talking about a jeep wrangler, because if you have a you know, like a jeep wrangler. Now, we have the type of a jeep that traditionally it has a bumper that's meant to have a winch and a plow on it. If you're talking about a jeep Cherokee or a Grand Cherokee or something like that, that's a completely different setup. You you actually need to buy an entire rig to hook up to the frame in order to mount a plow on something like a jeep Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. So they're both okay, So they're both wranglers, so they have the nu vo style where everyone has like a lifted four door wrangler that has like big mutter tires and Higgins Higgins did was his jeep one of those lifted types or was it a set low kind of a jeep that just happened to have a plot, more like a utility jeep than a sexy I'm driving around West Palm Beach kind of a jeep. To me, I'm not even trying to be funny.
Speaker 6: Just the only difference, Like when I looked at the pictures side by side, and the only difference that I saw, and admittedly I wasn't looking to see if it had a lift kit, but the only difference that I noticed between the two models was four door versus two door, Like they had the same type of top like on the back, like everything else looked. And that's the thing about jeeps, they really they're so consistent from model year to model year that it's tough to even gauge what year it is because you know, it's just very consistent, a very classic design to it.
Speaker 1: Wow, to see I'll just see the photos because a lot of people that plow will use a more utility looking jeep that they didn't spend a ton of money on it, and it doesn't have thirty three inch tires and a lift kit and all that neat stuff. And the four door jeeps have become very much a fashion plate. Anybody who goes down to Destin, Florida, there is an entire dealership that has nothing but lifted jeeps. And you can either buy one that they've customized that say okay, I like that one, or they'll customize one for you. But there's nothing but four door lifted jeeps with all different assortment of rims and brush bars and everything else. So that was the thing where I'm picturing Higgins in more of a winter type jeep that he plows with rather than a jeep that's a fashion fashion statement. Most of those jeeps never even leave the road. They never even go off the road. They're meant to be washed and waxed and and and you know, tire shine and the whole nine yards. Yeah but.
Speaker 8: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So these flames right here, I just got to know, are these for Beatrice again? Are these for Grace or me. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: There's one for each of us.
Speaker 4: There you go, that's why there's three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. Is there anything? Yes, somebody was responding to some idiot that was saying Chloe is still alive and troop or somebody has the the the proof. So we just kicked him out of here because we don't need one of the mcalverts in here just acting like an idiot.
Speaker 6: Because you know, if ANDFO about the shelter that Chloe originated from, because remember how Nicole said that Chloe had originated from a shelter in Texas and when it was time to rehome Chloe that she had first contacted the shelter in Texas to see if they had any connections for rehoming her. I live like an hour away from the Texas German Shepherd Rescue whatever. Like I'd if anybody has any like further information, I'd be happy to go over and speak to them or contact them or whatever. If we knew that that was where, you know, I mean, it would be a very awkward conversation, but I'd be happy to give it a try if if it could further the investigation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't think they that nobody knows where that dog is period. Nobody knows that that dog where she came from.
Speaker 6: I would that would be so interesting to know, like, oh, yeah, Nicole did call Versus, No, we never heard from them again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you would have to get with I mean they probably have expunged the records from the veterinarian. The veterinarian, what you will have turned over all the records that you had to the veterinarian, specifically the initial shots that she got as a puppy. Yeah, you guys heard that gentleman who was on with Melanie Little and I'll forget his name, what's his name, Garrett Wing? Garrett Wing? And he said, generally they don't use the females as as police dogs, but that's not a universal rule. And it's quite possible that that that Chloe had tried and failed out of those one of those academies, and that's how they were able to get her. Because I'm sure Brian Albert wouldn't be spending like two or three thousand dollars on a purebred German shepherd. He'd be looking like I can get new rims from my truck. Yeah, so what's this Nurse Sasha, thank you for your coming up there. Karen losing her mind in the background was genuine.
Speaker 4: Yet oh yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sasha, basically, Sasha, where's your other comment? But Sasha was basically saying that Jen's behavior was inconsistent. Here it is right here, this is what it was. Somebody reading.
Speaker 4: No one ever calls nine one one so calm like she did. If you know the person you're you're taking back and.
Speaker 6: Are taken by surprise, yeah again, And you're not going to discourage people from doing CPR. And you're not going to tell nine one one that you think he's already gone when you haven't even been there to a set Like, there's just so much wrong with that conversation.
Speaker 1: Let's just think passed out in the lawn Daddy the famous Albert's residence. Everybody knows them all around the way all they're famous.
Speaker 6: Well, and that's an other thing that I take so much issue with is why did she feel comfortable going into that house? Like when I put myself in Jen McCabe's shoes, if I have tried to call my sister, if I have tried to call my brother, in law, nobody's answering, the dog is not going bonkers. There's a dead man out and in the front of the lawn. In my mind, everyone in the house has been annihilated and it is not safe to go in there. I would be begging the police to kick down the door to make sure that my relatives were alive. I wouldn't be like scuttering off and like, you know, sneaking in to let them know. I would be like, and if I were the police, I'd be thinking, exigen circumstances, we need to kick down the door and make sure that this isn't a massacre.
Speaker 1: But they you know, let's talk about that for a second. But I just want to say thank you to Colleen, because Colleen obviously is the proprietor of a horse rescue, And thank you very much Colleen for doing that. Ma'am. Yeah, and yeah, yeah, and the other thing. And val hal Law has something. But I want to say this again. We could look at Grace, we could look at lenses, and you're looking through the lens of somebody who doesn't look at Brian Albert with the sense of idolatry that certainly Jen McCabe does. This is a superhero. This is super Cop, this is RoboCop, this is the the unbeatable, unbreakable Brian Albert. And she will not have thought, even if she didn't know, you know what, you make a good point, but she would think, there's nobody going to that house and taking out Brian Albert not gonna happen. He probably has weapons in the bathroom under the vanity taped to the toilet seat, like the Godfather Godfather one. If you guys remember that, remember Michael goes in the bathroom and okay, you guys.
Speaker 6: The one.
Speaker 1: I'm smart, so but yeah, so it's possible. But I agree her behavior is is all of their behaviors are behaviors of guilt. That's why this is so absurd. A prosecutor would have ripped and I'm going to curse now, would have ripped the ship out of every one of these people if they were civilians, they would have tore them limb from limb. There would be nothing left sitting at the defense table if they were civilians, because every single thing they did is guilty. So when an idiot shows up in this chat and acts like, oh, they have Chloe's records, you have no proof that Chloe is alive, My friend none period. Chloe is dead, buried in rural Massachusetts somewhere, sadly because I love dogs. Another Brian Albert victim.
Speaker 6: Brian Albert like the idea that he doesn't lock his door. I mean, give me a break. Who pisses off fugitives on the daily and then doesn't lock their own front door? Like that makes no sense to me. And the fact that he's a combat veteran. I mean, my husband is a combat veteran. Like he is obsessive about locking the doors. He is obsessive about protecting our family. He doesn't like he's never fully asleep at night, Like he hears one little sound and he's like up to go investigate it, you know, back to his you know, back to the corner in any restaurant, to be able to keep an eye on everything. Like I think all of these things are reflexes. So Brian Albert seems to be acting out of character as well by not having these basic reflexes. I mean, was he really so deeply asleep that he missed the commotion on the lawn? Like what kind of first you're wonder?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: Nobody? I mean, but I mean, you can't even you can't even answer that question because to answer, for you to answer that question, Grace means that it's a serious question. So you for you to even just go through the the energy and air you just took to convert up CO two to oxygen you know for yourself, is like, of course it's a lie. Of course Keller is a liar. These guys are liars. That's what they do. So that's their game. So this one right here, maybe a beaterest can read this one from Dallas. Great job tonight, by the way, Dallas, great questions, great interaction bringing it.
Speaker 5: Grace in my mind was blown with your last video and the explanation of the floors. I've been racking my brain over the floors. What was your reaction when you experiment your experiment work?
Speaker 4: Surprised or excited?
Speaker 6: Oh? Both? Well, not necessarily. I was surprised. Okay, so you have to remember that there was a delay in logging the floors, so I thought that my experiment had failed. I was like, oh, like I really I was, quite frankly, I was kind of annoyed that I had flung myself on the floor so passionately, like I mean, I really committed to the bit, you know, like I was flinging myself down and getting back up and hopping around like a boxer and flinging myself down again. So when I looked and I saw that there was no data, I was like, oh God, Like I was so disappointed. And then later when I went to start up a different when I went to start up the CPR experiment, I looked and I was like, oh, my gosh, there hit the floor.
Speaker 4: When did it happen?
Speaker 6: And it was exactly during the time that my flinging down experiments had taken place, And so that's when I was excited because I was like, I knew it. I knew it because I knew that that that that there was another explanation that it literally did not make sense for him to be ascending and descending. Well, first of all, descending. They don't track descending floors, so I knew that that was a problem, but there was no there, Like the math just wasn't coming together until that moment, and I was like, it was just such a victory, you know, like.
Speaker 1: And a lot of us didn't even know that. We didn't even know it doesn't track descending only uscending.
Speaker 6: It was so weird that they that everyone agreed on that language when it literally doesn't tracticscend like, show me one that does. I've never seen it, and it certainly wasn't that night. Because of Newton's laws of gravity, anything that went up would have come back down. We know that Jen McCabe didn't stay in Brian Albert's bedroom forever. She had come back down, but there was no log of it. So because of the lack of paired data, it demonstrates that descending floors were not tracked that night or possibly ever. So it's just weird that both sides agreed to use that language.
Speaker 1: You know, Can I ask you a question, though, grace to both you and Beatrice want to say hello to the sexy John Pomo ya.
Speaker 6: Hey, John Canton besides missus queen of course. Yeah, going back to get the phone shows who what video.
Speaker 5: I think he's talking about because I saw it pop up when you were talking about Carrie okay or yeah?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, about her her actions in terms of the the car, like going, exiting the car, getting the phone, that kind of stuff. I think that's what she's talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, do I need to see oh, John, let me see if he wants to Yeah, he did just clarified.
Speaker 1: He wants to come on real quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, he said.
Speaker 5: I just went back to Sarah shows up on the scene at six ' ten, and the phone would have lined up with Carrie's movement.
Speaker 4: The dash cam would show the movements.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so Sarah, we'll try to get him on here so he can. Yeah, so he can. I just sent him a link, so or I sent the link to the chat. So get up in here if he wants. Yeah, that's fine. I mean, if somebody else wants to come up, we're not. We don't have a whole lot of time left. So this will be kind of like the last thing. Uh DJ The information I pulled up on Chloe, I will send you if she finds credible. If great, that's not all right, all right, thank you Reality Check. And by the way, thank you very much for your donation of four ninety nine. Friend, can I get a.
Speaker 2: Eh, uh, who's here?
Speaker 1: The legend?
Speaker 4: Oh god, he the man legend?
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 9: I want John, before you say anything, I want to talk about the Fu Manchu because you look like one of the characters in slap Shot, and you and I are the only two on this panel that know that movie.
Speaker 8: I actually know some I actually know the man that comes out Poodles, that comes out at the end of the movie. He's got the big afro. Uh played hockey against my father back down in the Cape Cod League, Lucier. He comes out right after the Indian on that last and that the last game when they when the other team lines up with all the tough guys. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew there was a connection. So wonderful Fu Manchu. That alone deserves an award. I just want to say that you're gonna have to bear with me.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to bear with me because I you know, I'm not in a studio. I don't have you know. I just I was watching the Patriots and watching you guys at the same time. And and I've been I know some people know I've been doing similar, similar thing, research into like everybody's testimony and lining it up with what, you know, what actually happened, you know, Like, so I just went back and I looked, and Sarah shows up on scene at six ' ten. Okay, And the one thing I haven't done is I didn't match because we we know Kerry had the phone. We just don't know from when she had the phone, and she doesn't even know who she handed the phone to. So the one thing I didn't do is go back through all the footage and look at all the dash camps to see what matches Kerry's movements, and then what when the phone? I want to see it, like when did she hand it off? Because when does the phone move and Kerry's not moving, you know.
Speaker 6: Right, good point, very good point. Yeah, I wish I wish we had Carrie's data. I wish that we had Karen's data. Would be helpful, you know, because that would make the Commonwealth's whole Oh John acquired those floors when he was driving on a hilly road, like you know, like if if Karen's data didn't have that, then guess what, it didn't happen. So it would be nice if we had everybody else's. I would love to see higgins step data because I am like, so, I'm like ninety nine percent sure that he was the one that dropped the phone off directly between the flagpole and the fire hydrant on his way back. Yep, Yeah, I would love to see his step data. But you know these things happen on base. You know, sometimes you just have to get rid of your phone in your SIM card.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean that's why I always go to like some sort of secure facility to dispose of my SIM card. I mean that is credit that is totally consistent with behavior for an innocent person.
Speaker 5: After having specific if information extracted too on top exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going over to the very normal. Yeah, read to get John to read this after I say, thank you, go ahead if you would read this one, John, Thank.
Speaker 8: You, lilass. I'm using my phone, so I told you you with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is you.
Speaker 4: I got you John.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: To you guys. I just can't read.
Speaker 4: Oh he was going to say he didn't have his glasses. That's how much I've watched him anyways, crazy Brazilian lady, thank you for the What makes me happy is Coco try to sleep every night and knows the truth that Karen didn't do it, can't wait to see her next child and look at and look like an eighty year old lady from all the stress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, it's someone else. We got another one from d mart. Thank you, so, oh man, look at this man from de Mart. Let me get this in here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, look at this, missus Mullant Mullins.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to do that, detective. Thank you very much, ma'am. I appreciate it. Thank you for letting us barrow this sexy animal a couple.
Speaker 8: Uh So I the last last week I had a little fun with similar things where I broke down Dally's testimony compared to Chris's testimony compared to the actual times from the surveillance footages, and when they left the bar, and well, there's no way, there's no way she could have so well, first off, we know they lied because she either lied to Colin or so so she she when Colin texted at eleven fifty four, come get me right, and she said, I'm driving people home. But according to her testimony, she said after she dropped other people home, she went to someone else's house. She never says whose house, and she never says where.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: But here's the thing. One of the girls that she dropped off lives one block away from thirty four failure on Spring Lane. Okay, that being said, so in eleventh, if we were to believe the texts, we texts her at eleven fifty four, come get me once again, I don't believe them, but we'll go. We'll go with their facts. So she also her Life three sixty shows her leaving her house at eleven twelve twelve O six right, well, to get from her house to his house, right, it was four minutes. No, it's not four minutes, especially in the snow. It's more like seven or eight minutes. And when Chris says he leaves the bar at twelve, I did a whole thing where like I put it all in chronicle logical orders, and I'm like, well, there's there's no way that Ali could have pulled into the driveway on the left side because Brian, because Coco and Coco's car was there, and then Brian would have pulled in with the car that they came back from the bar with and so, and they said that they saw Colin on his way out. So there's no way Ali pulled into the left side of the driveway because that would have been full. So if she, let's say, and she she is correct that she didn't see Jen because they would have crossed paths, because Jen was on her way from the bar to thirty four fair View and she would have been on her way from thirty four Fairview to the library or the condos next to the library, So they would have had the Life three sixty, would have had to cross paths with each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, so the Life three sixty Life three sixty is. I was very surprised that they didn't share more detailed information from it, because it's there, like it's you just have to tap on the trip to get all the specific details of it. So it was odd to me that they only shared the overviews of it, like they could have had very specific information from that.
Speaker 8: Well, if she had picked up Colin at the times they said she did and brought them home, they would have beat Chris home on his walk home from the waterfall.
Speaker 6: Makes sense.
Speaker 8: And yet Chris, so there's no way that that happened with the way they're saying it. And so when I posted that, I got I got attacked on Twitter. They're all like, well, what your infatuation with girls and this and that. I go, it's not infatuating girls, I mean infatuated with the lies exactly because because because it just doesn't math.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Can I interrupt here for a second. Apparently girls are are in factuate with John because John the people have spoken, my friend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, So you know what happened the other night? I shaved on Friday night? No wait, whit night was the snowstorm. Friday was a snowstorm. So yes, So Saturday morning I was like, oh my god, I got a shave and like two years ago, I only had like three little whites right here, and I went into shave and there was a whole quality and I'm like, that's it. Those things are coming off right now. But just just for the just for Christmas, I'm doing the food Manchu, that'll all come off.
Speaker 1: I love it. It looks, it looks awesome, looks cool. I think what I'm seeing here is the next time we need to have, like we need to do this over, but do this for like two hours. Is John and his colleague here, Grace. I think that's what we need to do, right Yeah, yeah, yes, I'll have to say, yeah, I will want to geek out with others, you.
Speaker 8: Know, yeah, because yours are so much better, Like you know, I watch all yours. Yours is you know, I'm just I'm just going in through all the court, you know, just doing screen records from what they said in court, you know, that's important too.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's it is far too big for anyone, any one person to do the whole thing, Like everybody has to kind of have their own little like bitty bit and they're focusing on yeah, and so I love that everybody, like the JFK guys are focusing on the waterfall and you're focusing on the testimony.
Speaker 4: Like it's great that.
Speaker 6: Everybody is just kind of tornadoing down on just specific little chunks.
Speaker 8: So the big thing is it's like a lot of people, you know, I find it nobody. I shouldn't say nobody. A lot of people. Their attention span is like three to five minutes, and that's and that's that's a given, Like nobody's gonna watch, uh, you know, a ten twenty minute video. So I'm like, Okay, I got to get it down and I don't want to pay for the extra Twitter, so I have to keep it under a certain amount to post videos on Twitter. So that's so that's why I try to keep mind is short, like and what will happen is I'll be so I'll be going through whether it's on Facebook at Twitter, and I'll be watching the arguments and someone will say something and I'm like okay, and I go right back into all the video footage and I'm like nope, nope, nope, and then I put it all together. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what's amazing about this whole movement. That you have Grace in Texas who is taking the time to do stuff from Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: And that's what's amazing. I mean, you're right.
Speaker 5: I know that you're not in Canton right now, but yeah, but I'm in there daily almost right, So, I mean it's like we're all playing our part and it's amazing what we've been able to create and unintentionally just from watching the sham of a trial, that we are all dissecting this on a whole nother level.
Speaker 4: I've never seen anything like this be done. And that's why I even like when I I saw the when on the Las Vegas cops, I'm like, thank you for taking an interest in our state. You know, It's it's crazy the amount of support everywhere. I mean, the Aussies, like every everyone is just putting in so much effort.
Speaker 5: Into helping us, and who knows, maybe the process, I mean, the defense is out there listening to us and all our crazy theories and what we think and maybe they take something away from each and every you know YouTube.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: Race is a native, by the way, so her heart, Yeah.
Speaker 6: My heart is in Massachusetts, but my body has been here in Texas for the last eighteen years.
Speaker 8: Real quickly, real quickly. I saw something go across. I can't read everything, but I did see a free whitey. Yeah, yeah, I'm going I'm going on on that day. I was there that night and nothing happened.
Speaker 1: M hm, yeah that was for That was for Dinah because she's one of the standout warriors. That's Dina, right, yes.
Speaker 6: It is then the Dina.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw her this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, micro Dotson was oppressed with Grace to not check out the.
Speaker 8: High Richie Richie.
Speaker 6: I love his work. He's so skilled with technology. I'm over here with the Fisher Price toys like line. That was me.
Speaker 8: I used to send my stuff to him. I used to send my stuff to him before I posted. I'd be like, what do you think is this good enough to post? And he's like go ahead. I'm like, oh, thank you me awesome.
Speaker 1: Let me ask a question to Dennis because Dennis is in the chat. Dennis, are you ready for the Canton round table, we're talking about you, We're talking about your wife John Tom Scott. Let's get a bunch of legend film there.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, we need some legends.
Speaker 1: But Dennis today said Dennis referred to Grace as the female micro dots.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, thank you Dennis.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did.
Speaker 8: What we're going to say, well, I mean I need you for this one because because you you do know the truth behind this. Can we clear up just for all the haters. When I was hyping the original show that you were going to have me on, is it true that I really didn't have anything? We were going to make it up? And basically my my Twitter posts were really just trying to hype the show. I didn't I wasn't dropping any names. I had no.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: I said that it was you had a gag that you were going to do, and I was actually a part of the gag.
Speaker 8: I had so many people they were they thought they were like, oh, no, you were gonna I'm like, now I had nothing yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, man, that was no. Yes, So please everybody, just yeah, uh calling all beings. I sent information to you. I found you if you would give it to Grace. Yes, And I believe that's about Chloe the dog. So I will do that hopefully. Nurse Kim has a great photo where she's at the beach and Chloe's on the beach towel next to her, and Chloe has sunglasses on. Yeah, I know, because I do feel bad for Chloe.
Speaker 5: John DJ doesn't prepp like he wings it, and that's why this work, and that's why all of this makes sense.
Speaker 4: He is not into this whole prepping.
Speaker 5: I used to sit here literally and write things down on a piece of paper that I was going to bring up because.
Speaker 4: But DJ is like, no, we're just doing this, man, We're just doing this.
Speaker 8: That's what it was. Why you won't even have me on? He goes, oh, we'll come up with something. I'm like, what do we go? And he's the one that came up with the sexiest man thing, not maybe that that was all. I'm like, I got to come up with something, and I was just gonna have a gag. But I was just I was just throwing it out there and then I you know, then other stuff kind of happened and it made it. It made it look it was look at today, you know what this background is?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh we are not talking about that unless John. Yeah, I am so blessed. I talked about my blessings last night. So look, so some of these blessings are like you know, John and Dennis and Tommy and you know be Ah and Scott right and all these folks that are willing to talk to me and explain to me what the hell is going on because I wouldn't know from afar. So thank you so much John for your friendship. I know I tell you that on the phone, but I want to say it in front of everybody, and I really really do appreciate you. And we always have all kinds of fun man when we even if he's like really upset about something.
Speaker 8: Like yeah, no I was. I was for those couple of days.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I got to bring to the community because like you're talking about, like all the research you guys do, it's like, what am I doing. I'm not doing ship together.
Speaker 4: You're the peacemaker.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, like Avengers assemble? Right? Did you?
Speaker 8: Did you see the other one that I can't believe I missed this. Somebody had made the made the comment and I went back and found it. Jen was on the phone with Brian at the same time. They were all in the house together when the when uh Yuri and Procter were interviewing them individually. Why is she so according to them, each person was in the dining room while the other two were in the bedroom upstairs when each one got interviewed. But if you go to Jen's phone records, she was so it it lents you to believe when she was getting interviewed. Did she have her phone on so Brian could listen to what the interview was, because that's when her phone when when they were interviewing in the house.
Speaker 6: Point she was using it like a walkie talkie almost exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So if you look at her phone records, and then you go back to the testimony and you and you look at when the state police went to interview them at her house, she was on the phone with Brian. Why are you on the phone with somebody when they're in the same house as you?
Speaker 1: That was your tweet, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I did that video.
Speaker 6: It is amazing, man, fueasy though to think about that level of malice, like justugh.
Speaker 1: That's what said, she makes me. I so somebody in the chat earlier, I don't know if it was Sasha. But someone was saying they watched, you know, just rewatch and no, I think it was Actually it was from our friend from Christine from Manchester in England. She said, I just rewatched all the Jen McCabe testimony and I can't I physically can't do it because she makes me so sick. She makes me like want to puke because she's such a liar and there's something so vile about show me.
Speaker 8: Can you show me?
Speaker 4: Ye really does know her?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No, well so Daniels. Yeah, they're younger, but they were like four houses away from my last house. That was before I moved out of town. They lived on the same street. But I'm the same We all graduated together. It was Lank, Chris, myself, Ucky, we're all glass and ninety. That was you know it. So but those girls were younger, but.
Speaker 4: You knew them right like you got ks.
Speaker 8: Not a Kit's not as big of a town as they tried to make it.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, can you see her like is this kind of personality? Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I didn't interact with them much, you know, it would be mostly Chris Lank in the past, Lucky, I lived right near the DPW, so i'd see Lucky the most or is Yeah. Yeah, but you know, like I said, it's Kin's not a big town. It really isn't you know.
Speaker 1: All Right, it's about time to shut it down for tonight. We've gone two hours and fourteen minutes, so we've I'm sure that by now Grace has to take a biological break.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Can I finish my sentence? Can anybody? I want to see something fun.
Speaker 4: We don't want to stop.
Speaker 1: I don't want I know totally. I just want to let John know we will see you because I don't know if you not, but we will see you on the twelfth for Breakfast launch something like that. Yeah, so we will. Okay, so I'll see you that day along with some of the other legends and boy, Grace, thank you so much, ma'am, I mean what you're doing today.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Everyone loves your work. Everyone loves me.
Speaker 5: It was even brought up and you know it's some YouTube shows like it's definitely your it's getting out there. I really think you're doing an amazing job, even if.
Speaker 4: It's a little you know, hot wheels cars, what you're doing, it's awesome. And we so appreciate you know, your point.
Speaker 8: Of view when you're in bed, because you're so soothing.
Speaker 1: Just fall off.
Speaker 6: That's the goal, that's the goal. You know. We need we need legal content that isn't so overstimulating that like, because there are so many times like when I listen to Emily D. Baker and then she gets out the screaming goat and I'm like almost asleep, and then.
Speaker 8: You hear the.
Speaker 1: Well, we need it. You're a blessing. You really are. All of you are. John is a blessing. Beatrice, all of you are. And I want to say to the chat, thank you everybody tonight. You guys were just so communicative with all of us. You're incredibly generous with your donations and all that stuff, which is totally not necessary. I don't know what we have coming up. We're I'm going to be busy trying to think about what kind of show I want to do. But between the holidays and all that and then calling All Beings, will come back to do another UFO episode with Christopher Sharp, the UK journalist around mid to end of January, after I come back from visiting Canton Detum and all that neat stuff we'll we'll bring the calling all Beings Screwed back to talk about all the drone stuff that's going on with some really, really good UAP journalists, and we're definitely going to have these two back. I got to get a plan. I want John solo. I want him on the Legends roundtable, and I want him on a duet with Grace where we just go as wild with all their analysis. So John is more than just a pretty face Grace. I mean I can see that.
Speaker 8: Yes, I can tell, I can tell, all right, I'm that Thank you.
Speaker 1: Weal of Grace and Beatrice. This DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road and as always, thank you, chat love you. We always wondering what's up around the bank. Yeah, it looks like they want to see they want to see Grace's