Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Why.
Speaker 2: Are you laughing?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't stop watching videos up that Australian breakdancer Ray Gun. So the meat, the means of the jokes are so good. I feel bad for her because she's been serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, Like, why would you do that to yourself? Like you have to know?
Speaker 1: She doesn't when she does the Guru.
Speaker 4: That one?
Speaker 1: How's that a break? How's that breakdancing move? I can't it's not that one's my favorite. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: We should probably get that on our Instagram and it'll be there in a second JBI Morning Show gram.
Speaker 5: Can you breather? Catcher brush?
Speaker 1: She gets a zero? She gets a zero.
Speaker 6: She didn't score a single points.
Speaker 2: It's Wild for nine the Base number one music stage in the Jamie Show, I'm.
Speaker 6: Selina and too much Acklin going on.
Speaker 1: Catlin spelt around like a little bunny. But they said it was a kangaroo all right.
Speaker 5: The first talkback of the day, here.
Speaker 3: We go, warning j V crew.
Speaker 7: We had a question for.
Speaker 8: Jess and Chelina telling me.
Speaker 9: If I'm saying is correctly, Sara, then narrow.
Speaker 1: Jess, Huh, you're a resident speaker.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what he even said.
Speaker 1: Zero.
Speaker 11: It sounds like he said with an M settle, So maybe he was trying to say settle then narrow.
Speaker 2: That's that does sounds like what he said. I don't know what that was. Yeah, second talk back of the day, maybe talk back.
Speaker 1: Of the day, Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to leave a talkback, first talkback, I'm ever leaving.
Speaker 2: My name is Caleb Martinez. I live in most Lunas, New Mexico.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just want to say.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you to all of you guys for everything you guys do help me with my mornings.
Speaker 1: I'm sure other people could agree with that or would.
Speaker 12: And also JB show is number one in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Thank you know because of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. And he's right, well, I never wanted that was.
Speaker 6: A really nice talk bag. Thank you so much for that, Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was the weekend you guys? It was fun.
Speaker 3: Friday we went to the Friday night we went to the Nap Affair, nap Town and country Fair whatever whatever they call it nowadays, and kids had a blast. We rode a lot of rides played a lot of games, spent every dollar I've ever earned in my life. Holy hell, theffairs At the moment, it's been a real fair.
Speaker 6: You don't go broke afterwards.
Speaker 1: How does everybody? You look around? The place is packed? How does everyone afford this?
Speaker 3: They get you for parking on the way in, and then you pay admission to get in. Okay, You're like, I could deal with that, and that's kind of like, you know, that's twenty bucks for parking, and however, my eighteen bucks a person or whatever.
Speaker 1: To get in. Okay, I can deal with that.
Speaker 3: But then you get in there, and I know I ranted about this last year, but I'm still stunned every time, and at the amount the tickets cost, like your wristbands to ride rides. If you want the unlimited rides your kids, they're gonna write a bunch of stuff fifty bucks or whatever for that, and then you gotta load credits on a wristband. Also, if they want to play the games, now that's where they really get you. You want to throw three darts at a balloon, it's ten credits. Well, how much is a credit basically a dollar? So you're telling me three darts cost me ten bucks. Sure, let my kid throw them. Oh he didn't anything. Let's try it again. There's another text, you know.
Speaker 12: What I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just like bang.
Speaker 3: Bang bang, and just like wait what I throw two frisbees at a floating duck and that cost me ten dollars?
Speaker 1: Like, how make it make sense?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I got kind of lucky. My kids don't really care for the games. They just want to do the rides.
Speaker 3: My kids care for the games because they love stuffed animals. They're obsessed with stuff dans that suck. Then I got to step in and try to win them some. Now, most of them at least, thankfully. You know, your kid whiffs on three darts whatever, they'll still give them like one of the smaller little stuffed animals. Okay, thank you for giving my kids something, because otherwise they lose that everything. The games are rigged. We know that they're fair games. They're hard to win. I had to step in at that one where you throw the baseball and try to smash the beer bottles. Oh yeah, yeah, but thankfully I stepped up first throw and just boom exploded.
Speaker 1: That beer bottle.
Speaker 3: Just I was peacock and strutting around, but it didn't really it was all for not because that was my kids. I stepped in on my kid's third throw and he hadn't broken one, so you have to break two of course to win that giant stuffed animal. And I only blew up one beer bottle. So anyway, but the fair was fun. Shout out to the Napafair everybody that went.
Speaker 1: It was packed. Hey Saturday, now Saturday.
Speaker 3: We went and met up with a bunch of old neighbors, this big group of friends that we've stayed in close contact with when we lived in sarafl And so we went back to sarah Fel and this one couple they're members of like this swim club place or whatever, and so they have this huge pool and so we went swimming there and I'm pumped. You know, my kids obviously they love swimming their stokes. But this pool had a diving board and it wasn't you know, not a low one, not the super high one, but the medium went you know, a regular And I was like, oh, I love hitting diving boards when I used to be a lifeguard. That's all I did. You know, when kids had to get out of the pool with the adult swim, I would just hit the diving board and do a bunch of flips and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: And I stepped up and launched a huge flip off, you know, my first jump, and unfortunately I did not read the sign. The fourteen year old lifeguard came over yelled at me. They have a strict no flipping, no flip policy.
Speaker 6: The fourteen year old lifeguard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was scolded.
Speaker 6: How did that make you feel? You're like, fine, kid, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: It was a little embarrassed. It was a hell of a first flip. And I was about to just no, I was about to just start launching into all sorts of tricks and flips and double backflips and one and a half and stuff like that. And this kid just totally spoiled my day.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: My JV show, Julie from Valley Springs. Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me with the kangaroo girl. I was watching that when it was happening, and I was so confused. I was also so amused, but still confused.
Speaker 2: You guys were tracking me out this morning.
Speaker 8: I kind of forgot about it for a minute until you guys were talking about it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for laughs, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was talking about ray Gun's Australian breaking athletes.
Speaker 1: They say she's the best female.
Speaker 3: She qualified for the Olympics and she's like the best female break dancer in all of Australia.
Speaker 1: I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 3: Maybe they need to start running some programs to get new talent into the talent pool.
Speaker 1: Australia's got a decent population.
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me she's the best one and of everyone, Jesse, you run our socials?
Speaker 6: Is that on our story?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Morning on Instagram?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 6: It made Graham's entire life. He has not stopped laughing since he got in here this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to admit the first clip that you saw that on social media, I assumed it.
Speaker 1: Was a parody.
Speaker 3: We come like, this is Saturday Night Live spoofying break dancing at the Olympics, And then I'm like, oh wait, no.
Speaker 1: This is real?
Speaker 12: Like what? Like?
Speaker 11: What? How?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So Saturday I threw my husband like a surprise birthday get together at his godmom's house and conquered. We always go there during the summer because she has a swimming pool and it was really really hot Saturday. By the way, do you know how hard it is to get somebody out of the house for a surprise birthday party without like telling them like, hey.
Speaker 9: We have to go.
Speaker 5: There's people waiting on you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like you think of that.
Speaker 2: He went to go, you know, take my steps then to get a haircut, and like fine, So the plan was and when you guys get back, we're gonna head out, you know, we have to be there like one ish.
Speaker 1: What did you tell him you were going for?
Speaker 2: Well, my he thought we were going for just a regular like old pool day, got it, you know what I mean. And I felt bad because normally he'll like do a clean shame and like pen so you didn't do any of that, stime. I felt really bad. But whatever, he goes to, you know, take his son to get a haircut, and the plan was come straight back. No, instead, he had to go stop at Raising Canes. It was just opening Haywards. It's like a thousand people there. It took forever. Then he comes home and like I swear to God, as slow as possible, he just takes out his chicken sandwich and he's eating it taking like forever. I'm like, we gotta go, like everyone's ready delicious. Anyways, so we finally get there. We had a lot of fun. We played beer pong in the pool highly recommend they have like inflatable beer pong recommend and the alce of the party where aj my husband almost made me take him to the er.
Speaker 1: So this is after.
Speaker 6: This is after like already a few drinking drinks.
Speaker 2: Right, he decided he was going to do a flip off of the diving board and take a shot at the same time.
Speaker 1: Dude, what a good idea.
Speaker 2: Listen, and he did it. He did it. It was front flip.
Speaker 1: A front flip.
Speaker 3: I would have assumed you'd take the shot do a backflip, because you throw your head back like you're taking a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. He did it either way. Horrible idea because he was flipping, so the entire shot went up his sinuses instead of down his throat. So he gets out and he said his eyeballs were burning from the inside and it's all the way up all this he couldn't even open his eyes.
Speaker 12: I'm like, yes, he went from the most legendary time to one of the dumb I know it was like came out of his nose, but everything is just on fire.
Speaker 2: He like he was missing for like a good thirty minutes. I'm like, where did he go? And he's inside like dying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, everything's connected in there, your sins, your ears dry, everything is connected in there.
Speaker 1: And you pour a bunch of Don Julio in there? Was it love?
Speaker 2: So don't ever do that, guys. Thankfully his godmom had I don't know who would just randomly have this at their house. It's called a novage or something. I think that's the name of the.
Speaker 1: Brain commercials for those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she had one of those.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who has this? But thank god she did. It's just like this little machine and you fill it with water and then you put in like a saline pot.
Speaker 1: It's like a netty pot, but like, yeah, some power suction or something.
Speaker 2: You put these two little things up your nose and it just flushes everything out.
Speaker 1: Did you make him take a shot of what came out?
Speaker 2: No, Don Julio's because more than that came out, so it was really gripped.
Speaker 3: It's great tequila. You should have had to drink it. So we are not doing that this week's chuged. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that actually is.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was, he was good after two of those.
Speaker 1: What did guys?
Speaker 3: We tried the dumb mistte. I don't know, I'm gonna take a shot while doing me and my buddy.
Speaker 2: Sounded awesome at the time.
Speaker 3: But one time we were in Mexico, we decided to try to shotgun beers underwater.
Speaker 1: Cool. It happened. It happened.
Speaker 2: That is that sounds really dangerous.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying, why do us guys think of the dumbest stuff? There you go, we probably should have got in the hospital. Now one underwater shotgun it works.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 13: Nine, Good Morning, Davy Show. This is Maria from Conquered. I just wanted to shout out Graham. Graham, you are my spirit animal. I love the way you tell stories. You and I were twinsies. I also tell stories with very much detail, but I I feel like that's the only way to do it. I know I get on people's nerves. But anyways, Happy Monday, Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that was a compliment, but also, yeah, why story nerve story telling technique gets up to the nerves, So I apologize, So get on your nerves the way I tell stories.
Speaker 1: But thank you for the talk.
Speaker 2: Do you think your actual twin would feel some type of way about her saying she's your twin? No, I don't think you have a twin. I do have a two actual twin.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe her, maybe my twin sister.
Speaker 3: Robin and Maria from Conquered should fight each other, then that way we can settle it.
Speaker 2: That's what I think is the only way. Who would win?
Speaker 1: Do you think probably Maria from Calling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the vibe I was getting.
Speaker 1: But then I'd come on the air the next day and tell a very detailed story.
Speaker 2: About how it all get on everyone's nerves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally all right, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: When's the last time you guys cleaned out the inside of your microwave?
Speaker 1: That's what I really want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, last month? And you're gonna hate me for this. My mom did it for me.
Speaker 1: Your mommy came and cleaned your microwave.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Were you paying her?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Well I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't ask her to.
Speaker 2: She came and she stayed with the kids for a few days while me and my husband went to Mexico, came back, house was spotless. She cleaned everything. Didn't ask her to, didn't expect her to. I honestly would have rather had hurt, not because I feel bad, but yeah, she did it, and I mean we enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Thanks mom.
Speaker 3: Jess.
Speaker 1: The last time you cleaned the inside of your microwave, honestly.
Speaker 10: I don't even remember, probably like two months ago, maybe like three months ago.
Speaker 1: That means never.
Speaker 11: Yeahs ago because it broke and I had to fixate.
Speaker 10: Oh, I was like, might as well, I'm already in here.
Speaker 1: GD Are you a regular inside of your microwave cleaner?
Speaker 2: No, my aunt usually cleans the microwave. I don't remember the last time.
Speaker 6: I did that get gross in there?
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: It does get gross in there, and even grosser when you hear about what's actually happening. Because people's microwaves get gross with like splattered kin stuff. That part's gross, but the bacteria that's growing in there also extremely gross because the inside of a microwave to bacteria is what they call like a hostile environment. It's not a place that bacteria really thrives because of you know, the microwaves. The heat is killing off a lot of the bacteria, but less then well, except what's left behind is the strongest, meanest, baddest bacteria that can withstand all that. So we're basically creating like very hearty and you know, robust bacteria in there because that's all they can survive in there.
Speaker 1: Researchers swabbed it in there.
Speaker 3: They said they found seven hundred and forty seven different species within twenty four different bacterial families. Now, look, that sounds like a lot of different types of bacteria. They said, that's pretty much like what you'd find on a kitchen countertop or other kitchen work surface, which is gross. Okay, that's also a little alarming. But the bacteria that was there, of those strains, yes, is kind of like the best of the best, meaning the meanest, because it's not a great place to live there in your microwave, and it yet somehow finds a way to survive.
Speaker 2: I feel like if anything is just building up your immune.
Speaker 3: System, I look, you think there's definitely something to that. Your gut needs a lot of different kinds of bacteria, yeah, and we have a lot of it. Yeah, just it might be just a reminder to everybody listening, it might be a good time to clean out your microwave if you haven't done it.
Speaker 2: So, when's the last time.
Speaker 10: You cleaned it a ground Yeah.
Speaker 2: You didn't answer your own question.
Speaker 3: The place that we've been renting while we've been build in this house, I've cleaned that microwave out all of zero time.
Speaker 1: Now I've given it a wipe down.
Speaker 3: When it's my spaghetti and meatballs that exploded red sauce all over the side, I'll give it a wipe there. But like, have I taken that little tray out and sprayed cleaner in there and wiped it down and sponge it off in there?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I have not done that. But if my food items, the one that splatters the sides.
Speaker 2: Are wiped, that's fair enough. If everybody did that, it would stay clean. Because the hardest thing to clean is a microwave with everything dries and hardens in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like baked on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you can't even get to the back corners and stuff, and you're like twisting your arm all kinds of weird angles trying to scrape the back of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to wipe the splatter while it's fresh.
Speaker 2: Now, you said you said you haven't cleaned it, right, does your wife clean it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Doesn't get cleaned, to.
Speaker 1: Be honest, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it stays relatively, at least to the naked eye, looking clean because of the quick wipe own policy.
Speaker 6: All right, not bad, just checking jest checking Graham.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: Grooves is Quan calling from San Andrew. Just had one thing to say this morning. Chef Curry was cooking big game on Saturday. I think it was pretty cool the fact that he wore a night night sweater after the game that read night night in French. All right, guys, that's it.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, dude.
Speaker 3: Legendary, legendary Steph Curry performance. We'll talk about that coming up in a minute. Honest.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 1: What's hot in.
Speaker 14: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 10: In the trending is sponsored by Mensie.
Speaker 11: He's visited mensinie Sleepworld for the Labor Day sales event, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: Before I get to Ayisha Curry in a very intense standoff with Paris authorities. Did you guys, well, you guys remember Neve right catfish post. Did you guys see that he was in an accident and broke his neck. No, he said last Monday, he was riding his bike going to pick up his son from school and he never made it there because he was struck.
Speaker 6: I guess it was a truck that hit him and he had a helmet on it.
Speaker 2: Thank god. He goes to the hospital and they quickly diagnosed him with a broken neck because he was showing all the signs. He said, stable fractures. He's not paralyzed. It could have been a whole lot worse. He had to undergo surgery obviously, and he's meeting with, you know, a physical therapist to help him regain his ability to walk. But if it weren't for that helmet, he could have easily died right there. Crazy like he showed a picture of the helmet broken.
Speaker 3: Always wear your helmet, always scary. Make your kids wear their helmets too. I always see kids riding bikes in the street with no helmets on. Was like, just put a helmet on, please, Yeah, I he's so dangerous.
Speaker 2: Cute little unicorn ones and stuff. Now, we didn't have those, and I was a kid. Come on, maybe they did.
Speaker 3: We also didn't realize, I don't think we also realized didn't realize how important they were with the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, all right, So Ayisha Curry in an intense standoff with authorities in Paris. She was obviously there to support hubby Steph Curry in the USA men's basketball Well, afterwards, this is on Saturday, she is, I guess, trying to make it to the car, but there was like so much traffic because the French president was there in town, and so traffic is completely stopped and authorities stopped her and she's holding like their baby son, Kayus or Kaus I'm sorry, however you say his name.
Speaker 6: She's holding her son.
Speaker 2: She's with STEP's mom and some of the other players and stuff, and she's just trying to get to her car to leave. There was some type of hold up because of the president in town. At some point I think the baby had accidentally got hit in the head by one of the officers or something and it really were now wearing his helmet and it made her really emotional. She's crying and then leave it to Draymond to kind of snap on them a little bit. He was like, so even after y'all hit the baby in the head, there's still nothing you can do to get them out of here.
Speaker 6: But that's what it was about. Show was very, very emotional during that time.
Speaker 3: As you as anybody would be if anything happened to your little kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you are going to talk about Steph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's happening in this moment.
Speaker 3: Well, first, let's take a moment and say our goodbyes to the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 5: Goolympics.
Speaker 3: Last night, the closing ceremonies took place with the Olympic flag was officially passed the United States.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise like repelled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you watched any of that, I watched some.
Speaker 1: Of it, but I didn't see that part. I was kind of it was on in the background.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it was actually him, because we talked about this and there was rumors that he might use a stunt double because logistically we don't know if he can get it done. But no, it was Tom actually repelling down.
Speaker 3: And I've watched the high shooting of him doing the stunt and he he comes down on a on a rope.
Speaker 1: I mean it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be scary if you were the one doing it, but it wasn't like some crazy mission impossible asque stunt you know where he's jumping a dirt bike over a train and then pulls a parachute and then brings the flag in.
Speaker 1: Yeah he repelled down. Done. Yeah whatever.
Speaker 3: Anyways, four years from now, the Summer Games are going to be held in Los Angeles. I think all of all these Paris Games were a pretty big success. Outside of the you know, the river that was filled with and Raygun, the Breakdancer, of course, everything else was awesome. Let's check in first on the final medal count. The United States finished with the most overall medals at one hundred and twenty six.
Speaker 1: USA.
Speaker 3: China did tie the United States for most gold medals with forty, so we tied in that category, and I think it took the US women's basketball team's gold for US to actually tie them. It was a legendary final weekend of the Olympics for Team USA with golds in men's basketball, women's basketball, like I just mentioned, and women's soccer. Let's talk about that men's basketball win, because that talkbacker from a minute ago is talking about Chef Curry. Steph Curry had an absolutely, absolutely legendary final two games of his first picks, winning his first Olympic gold medal. They were taking on France. Obviously, the crowd in a frenzy for the French team. Steph Curry wasn't about to let the United States lose a very closely contested game, as was their game against Serbia where Steph Curry basically had to save Team USA. I think he hit nine three pointers in that game, and in this one he hit eight three pointers. He scored twenty four points in the game, all on three pointers with I think he hit four within the last.
Speaker 1: Couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: We were like back to back to back to back.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: The play by play commentator called one of them the Golden Dagger, and he and Curry knew it, I mean, but he was absolutely on fire. Team USA went on to win ninety eight to eighty seven against again over host country France, who was the fifth consecutive gold medal for the United States and seventeenth in twenty all time appearances for the US men at the Olympics. So pretty crazy, but go Team USA. They were destined to win gold. I still feel like when you have a team of NBA All Stars with Durant and Lebron and Curry, these games should not be this close. Basketball talent is caught up, but still Durant, you know, Lebron, Curry, Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: I mean, the lineup is insane. They should have been blowing teams up.
Speaker 2: But it made for like a really entertaining game. The fact that it was close. Yes, I do want to say, like, can everybody everybody gotta put some respect on Steph Curry's name. Remember back when, well, I guess this happens from a time, from every time to time.
Speaker 11: We know it.
Speaker 2: He's like the goat. But anytime he tries to shoot a three and let's say he like misses, everyone's like, oh, he's losing his touch, He's losing it. Like there's so extra Like he's Curry. He's gonna always be able to do that.
Speaker 1: It's just fine.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be just he's gonna miss a couple sometimes, right, and then he's gonna drain four in a row to win a gold medal.
Speaker 1: All right. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: To nine, time out for what the bleepboard.
Speaker 2: You can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. You know how this goes. Leave your guests is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 2: Is it a red flag if a guy is constantly and noticeably getting in public, like not even trying to.
Speaker 1: Hide it, it get me out of your control. You don't know it. Stings like have a mind in their own Sometimes I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if I fully believe that they do.
Speaker 6: Trust one, Okay, well trust you would know better than me.
Speaker 1: Gram the hormone thing.
Speaker 3: That's probably not what it wasn't clipped out word it is. I don't know what it is, but it's probably not that. Because this is a family show, Yes, that goes. Keep that in mind, all right, leave your guesses on that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But there's really only going to be one winner, and that's the very first person to get that correct answer. So get those guesses in.
Speaker 2: Quick, yep and do it now because we're gonna play some of your guests.
Speaker 1: Is next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We're playing with the Bleep, where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word from today's clip, as always, let me clean my throat, as always, leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 2: Is it a red flag if a guy is constantly and noticeably getting in public, like not even trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: WHOA was excited to see you? It seems like a green flag.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know the whole way.
Speaker 5: We don't know what the word is.
Speaker 6: You just know that it's a family show. So let's keep it clean. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: I can relate from Sam.
Speaker 2: Als a Morning jav show.
Speaker 8: Did my guest is compliments?
Speaker 1: Have a good Monday compliment? Need a lot of compliments?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, No, not a red flag? A red flag also not the correct word. But good guess, good morning show.
Speaker 15: This is lessly from Sammy.
Speaker 2: It's the leaves out.
Speaker 11: We're getting hungry and.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, good guess.
Speaker 3: I'll just lump that in with angry. A lot of people guessing angry so far the this morning. It's not that either angry or angry.
Speaker 6: I get angry a lot me too.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 1: So angry yesterday. It was not good.
Speaker 16: Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: It's Brittany and Amaya and San Jose and.
Speaker 10: We think the believe that word is in this I love cheaty, embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Good guess not the correct one, So keep them coming. We're gonna play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Happy Monday. We're playing what the Bleep, where you can win a JV show Chug Mug. We're looking for someone to guess the belief dot word correctly. Gotta be the first person in order to win. As always, leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip. Is it a red flag if a guy is constantly and noticeably getting in public like not even trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: I used to carry my backpack in front of me.
Speaker 2: There are things you can do to consume.
Speaker 5: Now, this is a family show, always something clean.
Speaker 6: Yes, goes all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: Morning jab show.
Speaker 2: My guess is ITCHI kicking Ichi?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: A good one, something like he.
Speaker 5: Just breaks out and starts scratching everywhere.
Speaker 3: Date What I mean if you went on date with a guy for the first time and he was just like constantly scratching like he had fleas major it is sure, Yeah, show up Mark from Santos and I think the bleeped out word is noticed.
Speaker 8: It's a little he keeps getting noticed.
Speaker 1: Oh I can see that.
Speaker 2: Everyone know you.
Speaker 3: That's a very popular guest this morning getting getting noticed or getting recognized. A lot of people guess getting recognized.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you get recognized a lot, Graham, Is that a red flag?
Speaker 1: Everywhere I go?
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 3: Eight by ten glossy black and white photos just autograph and to people I get recognized so much.
Speaker 1: Good morning, it's Carol and Utah is the bleeped out word wasted getting wasted?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Red flag?
Speaker 2: These are such a good guess.
Speaker 3: That's one of the most popular guests, is this morning wasted or high was a very.
Speaker 1: Popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: Interesting, well, good guesses from close the.
Speaker 3: Hill, and I think the answer is jealous.
Speaker 5: Yes, we got a winner.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's today's clip, unbleeped. Is it a red flag if a guy is constantly and noticeably getting jealous in public, like not even trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about.
Speaker 3: About that, ladies before we get to some shout outs that what our guys allowed? Eighty level of jealousy? Yeah, I think so, But you can't let him notice that you're jealou.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would prefer you don't not do it in public in front of everybody, because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 5: I think you're allowed to, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: If you are legitimately jealous over something, I think that's fine. That's a natural feeling. But I wouldn't appreciate that just being all out in the open. We're like walking to them all and you're jealous.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always kind of wondered about that because, like you hear, like, oh, a real jealousy problem, and that's a problem at one end of the spectrum. But then if a guy wasn't jealous at all, wouldn't you think that was kind of a red flag, like, well, he doesn't care at all.
Speaker 1: I can just go out and flirt with guys and like the dude he doesn't seem to care at all.
Speaker 2: I want my man to be a little jealousy, like, just so I know that you you know you care about me and you want me to yourself.
Speaker 1: So you want to touch a jealous I touch a jealous sprinkle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But then if it is too much, yeah, that's a whole other red flag.
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 3: All right, Let's give some shoutouts, first and foremost to Sophia out of Pleasant Hill s JVS.
Speaker 1: Showed chug mud.
Speaker 3: She submitted the very first cracked answer this morning, and I was surprised not more people got it this morning. Our buddy Darryl and Sunny Belle, what's up Darryl's that he got it, so did VICKI and Del Sabronte and our buddy Sergio out of North Carolina had it.
Speaker 1: Javis. I just checked this morning.
Speaker 3: It updated, you know, the ratings update daily, and we're number one in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Still off.
Speaker 1: Yes, appreciate you. And that was about it.
Speaker 3: That of other people that came with a correct answer, they didn't get it fast enough. Of course, some honorable mention guesses if if I may sprinkle those in texts or calls. If a guy's getting so many texts and calls when you're out with them, is that a red flag?
Speaker 11: Only if he suspicious about it, Like is he walking away from me to take these calls?
Speaker 12: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hiding it?
Speaker 1: It's just his mom.
Speaker 3: One another guests I thought was funny wedgies. If you're this guy constantly has a wedgie a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, poor underwear.
Speaker 2: Selection help it.
Speaker 3: And somebody somebody also guessed gassie. If the guy was getting gassy, I.
Speaker 6: Think that would be unpleasant. But I don't that's not like a red flag.
Speaker 2: He has a sensitive digestive system, Okay, he's got to learn to eat different things.
Speaker 10: Are blaming it on you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? But if he's walking.
Speaker 6: Around blaming it on me like I'm the one doing it, that's early dating.
Speaker 3: Gastliness would be a major red flag too, Like I don't need you know, It's like.
Speaker 2: Can you really hold somebody's health problems against them though they.
Speaker 3: Can hold that in No that I agree with. Go take go, take a phone call with air quotes and go do that somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Anyways. Yeah, if you didn't win this morning, you probably try to win tomorrow. Yes, same time again.
Speaker 2: I remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to let you know you've won. Graham, what else do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Major world record alert, major world record. I'm not talking about the Olympics. I'm talking about that guy, David Rush. We talked about him a lot because he so sick of all the Guinness World Records.
Speaker 2: All you get light?
Speaker 3: Seriously, dude, can we send him an email? Like, bro, we've got enough you'd get elect Well, listen to this. He just set fifteen Guinness World records in one day. He visited the Guinness World Records headquarters in London. They're a London based organization.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Anyways, He broke fifteen records in one single day. And I want, I'm going to just go through a bunch of these and you tell me if you're impressed by any of them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: He started his record breaking marathon, he says, by taking one hundred and ninety eight bytes out of three apples, all while juggling them in one minute, was actually some video.
Speaker 2: That that was impressive. That sounds impressive and hard now that one to me skill wise?
Speaker 3: Yes, like that's really tough to do. Should that be a Guinness World record? That's open for debate?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: He had also set the record for fastest time to bounce a table tennis ball on two bottle caps ten times using alternate hands.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 10: What I can't even picture that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to picture that. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That in two point zero nine seconds. He also did a few other table tennis ball tricks. He bounced one against a wall with his mouth the most time in thirty seconds forty seven, the most hits of a table tennis ball against a wall in.
Speaker 1: One minute, three hundred and ninety eight, and the.
Speaker 3: Most table tennis balls bounced and caught in shaving foam on.
Speaker 1: The head in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: What I feel like I can do that?
Speaker 3: He got sixteen? Well you let's set it up because you'd look ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But how is that a record? It comes up with this stupid stuff? All right?
Speaker 3: Here's another one, most touches of a baseball with alternating sides of the hand.
Speaker 1: In thirty seconds. What one hundred and twenty five he did?
Speaker 3: Most behind the back basketball passes against a wall in thirty seconds he did thirty eight. That's so stupid. Most juggling catches of a bowling ball and two balls on a balance board in one minute. That kind of juggling bowling ball on a balance that's stupid.
Speaker 2: But we may have talked about this before. Does he get anything for breaking?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is he getting paid or you just get like a little certificate in the mail.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe it's just he's getting some money on his YouTube channel. I don't think Guinness on his world record. I don't think they pay you. His goal is to hold the most world record. I'm shocked he doesn't already have it, but he wants. There's another guy out there that has one hundred and eighty Guinness World records. He wants to beat that mark. And I think with these fifteen, once they all get certified, he'll be he might be past that other guy that he wants to.
Speaker 6: Hold the world record for having the most world world records.
Speaker 3: Yes, he also here's another one, the fastest time to fold and throw a paper airplane five point one two here and most chopsticks thrown out of target in one minute twenty nine and most T shirts put on in thirty seconds too. The fastest time to stack ten toilet paper wars with one hand five three eight seconds, most.
Speaker 1: In thirty seconds. He moved five milli leaders the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I know it's Monday. Typically awesome things don't really happen on Mondays except for this, The JV Show Chromebook laptop gets away. Here's back. So all this week seven thirty five, be here for your chance to play the JV Show you have Nope Game and.
Speaker 5: So hopefully win.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for nine Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can you say your name one more time? Marasia got it? Sorry about that, you were a little hard to hear it first, you aren't caller ninety four. Hopefully we can get you this Chromebook laptop, but you still have to play the JV Show you have Nope game first. Okay. I really hope you can do this because I want this laptop for you so badly. Okay, all right, so would this be for you, by the way, or do you have somebody in school?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My son, start callers.
Speaker 4: I can stop to me.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, what's his name? Nathan? Listen, let's get Nathan this laptop. Here's question number one. By the way, you have to get three correct to win. There's four questions. Here's question number one. How many days are there in a leap year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait no, sorry?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh they're both. You know, we'll forget the correct answer, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 3: What iconic baseball player was nicknamed the Sultan of Swat?
Speaker 2: Great bambo?
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 5: Question number three.
Speaker 2: A hyperbolic parabloid. Hyperbolic paraboloid is a technical term, or sorry, is the technical term used to describe the shape of what kind of stackable potato chips? Mad idea, There's only one kind of stackable potato chips.
Speaker 1: Come on, don't say pretzels, ruffles, Come on, bring coming a stack?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me that shape is called the hyperbolic parabloid?
Speaker 1: Interesting dingle?
Speaker 14: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Rangles? Oho, crush the stack of those right now?
Speaker 3: Starting all right, Maris, So you need this question to win the game. I really thought you were gonna get that last one. This one might be a little tough for question number four, what does the animal organization PEDA stand for p e t A Peeda.
Speaker 1: Don't be googling, uh.
Speaker 5: Bird pack of birds.
Speaker 1: There's no being there PETA.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it's People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. You hear about PETA doing animal active them all the time.
Speaker 1: Everything but pack of birds be nice. Also that a proper term. We flock.
Speaker 5: But okay, Maurice, Yeah, I really thought I thought you had it Son, you were.
Speaker 2: So clum.
Speaker 1: Pringles, springles, pringles, springles.
Speaker 2: Every time you walk through Safeway down you see those pringles, You're always going to think of the time that you failed to Nathan and did not win him the Trump book.
Speaker 1: Like damn them.
Speaker 3: Chips are stackable in there, tennis balls in there.
Speaker 2: Look either way, we still appreciate you calling up and playing along with us. We hope you had fun too.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on hold. Let you talk to Cheety and see what she can do for you. Okay, thank you, you two, hang on there.
Speaker 1: Pringles, pesky springle.
Speaker 14: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 11: And and trending is sponsored by Mensinieds visit MENSI UCP World for the Labor Day sales event, or visit sleep world dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, So Disney had their D twenty three fan event in Anaheim this weekend and a lot of exciting things happening. All right, so listen up. They announced, you.
Speaker 1: Know, twenty three, isn't it twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's This was their D twenty three twenty twenty four event. I guess it's just called D twenty three.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe they're wrapping up twenty twenty three and we'll look forward to twenty toy four, which is almost over.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't it be the twenty four twenty five? Okay?
Speaker 2: No, sorry, anyways, listen up. They announced that we will get a Frozen three and.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: My kids will be doing for that.
Speaker 6: The Incredibles three currently in development.
Speaker 2: Nice, Toy Story five is in the works.
Speaker 1: We're done with Toy Story right, No, it's gone on long enough.
Speaker 2: This is where the toys will face off against technology like iPads and whatnot. James, let that one go. James Aman reveals that there is a third Avatar movie in the works, Avatar Fire and Ash.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see the last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 10: I just saw the first one.
Speaker 1: I want. I saw the first one. I wanted to see the next one, but then I just want, you know.
Speaker 2: No epic.
Speaker 6: Also Mowana too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm here for that really quick.
Speaker 2: Also, some big changes coming to Disneyland. On November fifteenth, Splash Mountains replacement will open. You know, that's gonna be Tiana's By You Adventure, and then that whole area will be renamed by You Country.
Speaker 5: There is a Cocoa ride coming to Adventures.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 2: There's also going to be an Avatar excursion added to the park, and Avenguers Campus.
Speaker 6: Will double in size with two new attractions.
Speaker 2: They say, these things that are already like in the works, they're underway, so the things that are currently happening.
Speaker 1: I also read that there's going to be a Monster Jam Disney movie.
Speaker 9: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Superjuiced on that that'd be cool.
Speaker 6: I love that, all right.
Speaker 2: So, Kylie Jenner is demanding a sit down with Travis Scott. No, every time we've talked about Travis Scott recently, it's because he's been running into trouble left and right with police. He was arrested in Miami, member he was like fighting with some yacht worker and then he was drunk and disorderly and he kept on trespassing. He was arrested for that.
Speaker 3: The guy.
Speaker 2: Do something different last week, he was arrested in Paris after attacking a security guard and they're just like breaking stuff and it was it was a mess. And then there's video of him, you know, obviously upset, and he's cursing and rampaging, and Kylie is like, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm really worried about how he cannot control his emotions these days. She's worried about the people he hangs out with, and she's worried about how this can affect their two kids. So she's demanding like a meeting with him because she doesn't really think she wants her kids anywhere near that, because their safety always comes first, if you don't know, they share two children together, too young children together. So she's at the point now where she doesn't even really want them alone with him, like if she takes them anywhere, like on trips, which he has before, but he has to have nannies and things around.
Speaker 6: She just can't really trust him these days.
Speaker 2: I don't blame her.
Speaker 1: I'd be concerned.
Speaker 2: I'd be very concerned as a parent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I just.
Speaker 2: Don't understand the wanting a sit down. Don't we do everything like on FaceTime or do we have to like have a meeting in person? Who does that?
Speaker 1: Don't you just have your lawyer talk to his lawyers?
Speaker 10: Why that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your people talk to his people, right, Just move on, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have al Right?
Speaker 3: It was a golden final weekend for Team USA at the Paris Olympics. We talked earlier about how, you know, Steph Curry had an absolutely amazing performance that led the men's basketball team to gold, But now we got to talk about the ladies first.
Speaker 1: The US women's basketball team.
Speaker 3: Like the men, they were also taking on France in the gold medal game, and the women came into the game as very heavy favorites. The US women had won their last sixty straight games in the Olympics and seven straight gold medals, but this one they found themselves trailing by as many as ten points in the second half. Team USA ultimately pulled out a thrilling win, sixty seven to sixty six.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've seen this highlight.
Speaker 3: Gabby Williams of France hit a buzzer beating shot that if she was just a few inches farther back, would have sent the game to overtime, but instead she banked in a long two instead of a three because her foot clearly over the line, and then time expired. So congrats to the US women who have now won eight consecutive gold medals in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Is a crazy run. They haven't lost a game. That's nuts, all right.
Speaker 3: We also have to talk about the US women's soccer gold medal game that was on Saturday. They were taking on Brazil. The US women scored the lone goal in that game and then held on to win for a one to nil, as they would say in football soccer, one to nil victory. That was a pretty thrilling win as well. That's the US women's soccer team fifth Olympic gold medal, but it's their first ones the twenty twelve London Olympics. Then one one in a while they closed out what was an undefeated run to the title this year. They won all their games leading up to that title game, so that was a big, big win for the US women.
Speaker 1: Let's start, let's.
Speaker 3: Go, I mean, that's dominating all around, I mean all the team sports, gold final gold wins over the weekend. That was like the best possible finishing weekend to the Olympics. That like you could imagine, Yeah, let's gone.
Speaker 2: There was a lot going on between the Olympics and the basketball going on. And then we had Outside Lands. Yeah you're in the bay, which we are going to talk about next because we had Jess and Cheaty there reporting live. No they were reporting, but they were there all weekend.
Speaker 6: So we're going to see how Outside Lands was next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to how Outside Lands was, we just got done playing the JV Shape Nope game.
Speaker 5: About thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: One of the questions was a hyperbolic parabulloid is the technical term used as describe the shape of what kind of stackable potato chips. We had Mauricio on the line to play. He did not get the answer right. The correct answer was pringles.
Speaker 9: You gotta give that guy the victory because technically pringles are not potato chips. They lost the loss. They're not allowed to be called potato chips, and nowhere on the packaging does it say potato chips, Graham, good question to ask your executive wife who worts at a CpG company, because I used to work as an executive at a CpG company and we used to hear all the news.
Speaker 3: Alright, man, So no, well that wouldn't have gotten a correct answer because he's still us. Yeah, the answer was looking for is springles, And yes we did ask what type of potato chip is stackable?
Speaker 1: Can someone confirm this to me?
Speaker 3: Because I don't know, I'm seeing I'm on Amazon. You can order Pringles Potato Chips A thirty six packs and on the pack there it does say Pringles Potato chips and really small writings a little blurria.
Speaker 1: I can't really read that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've got to look at some other So I did look it up.
Speaker 2: Because Pringles aren't actually made with real potato, the FDA rules that Pringles could only be called chips, so they scraped the potato chip name and their potato crisp. Wait what are they made out of?
Speaker 3: Well, they're made from dehydrated potatoes. It's the same thing. All the chips are made up. How they're the only ones ever targeted? Yeah, they say potato crisps that's on the side. Yeah, they say potato crisps.
Speaker 2: Interesting, all right, so out I.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm still gonna call them chips.
Speaker 2: So Outside Lands was this weekend, Jess and Cheety. You guys are there all weekend long checking out the performances, posting, you know, to Waldney Finance Instagram accounts. How was Sabrina Carpet? I know we're going to talk about a lot of different things. How was Sabrina Carpenter? She was so good.
Speaker 10: I mean she always is, always looks so good.
Speaker 11: But I will say a lot of people had kind of mixed reviews about her outthro to nonsense. You know, she always has like a quirky little saying at the end of that song. So this is what it was for here, San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Come with my album so exciting, my heart Dog Pound Denisemoke so mighty Outside Lands, it's like about art inside me. I thought that was stupid. I'm sorry, and I love to bring a Carpenter, but I you know, I saw the video and she had some guy come out and he's kneeling on one knees and then got the scroll and she's talking like she's in a Shakespeare book, like I thought it was corny.
Speaker 1: Wow, I know I love her.
Speaker 2: On someone says she was actually speaking nonsense, which she was saying.
Speaker 10: I guess it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see like at the end of her performance, she was like, everyone makes a noise for my dancers and from my band. Some pyrotechnics start going off behind her and she got.
Speaker 17: So scared she ran off the stage. That's her screaming, what does she think was happening?
Speaker 1: Did she know the was gonna be pirotechnics on the show?
Speaker 10: I would have had the same reaction though, if I didn't know on that stage.
Speaker 2: Other than that, how was the festival?
Speaker 5: A lot of walking?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Yeah, A lot of it looked like from your guys' posts, a lot of fog too.
Speaker 11: I you guys definitely weren't kidding about how the weather was gonna be. I took two jackets on Friday and I.
Speaker 6: Was still freezing night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Other than that, some notable performances. Tyler looked amazing. She did great, but she only performed three songs because she didn't have She late, really so late, went on stage, only performed three songs.
Speaker 10: She looked amazing, though. Another artist that was there that.
Speaker 11: Just completely just killed it was chapel Rone. Did you guys see videos of her performing?
Speaker 2: Not videos, but I saw headlines like chapelerone should have headlined she.
Speaker 1: Really she had more than three songs.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but there's a picture that Outsidelens posted where there's like so many people in their crowd with a lot of.
Speaker 11: People, and you could tell that the majority of the people were there to see her because I guess a lot of people wear pink or pink cowgirl hats or specific pink things to her shows, and everybody in the crowd had pink on them, so it was so cool. I honestly would want to see her perform live, like individually, like for for her own shows and stuff.
Speaker 10: But other than that, I do have one regret.
Speaker 6: You don't tell me you had the bean burritos.
Speaker 1: I didn't have too long of a too long of a line at the port.
Speaker 2: We held it.
Speaker 5: We held it high day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 5: You went right before going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And then yesterday last night I told youse, okay, like we gotta leave now because I have to bee go.
Speaker 2: Back to the station.
Speaker 3: You went to a festival and all day, all night festival and you didn't use the bathroom time.
Speaker 5: Nope, it smelled bad there I was, I was good, No, thank you, I passed.
Speaker 2: Don't you just not eat or drink anything?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 11: A little bit we had, We had a few things, but everything is really expensive too, so we tried to you know, literary account are.
Speaker 3: Spending to all three days, Friday, Saturday. You guys were there for a long time on Saturday and Sunday. Not a single time you ventured into a bathroom at outside, I think they dropped a dusty desert.
Speaker 2: And again I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Tell there's the game day park where other people were burying their alcohol.
Speaker 1: They were burying you know, I was thinking about that.
Speaker 18: I was looking at places where people could bury their alcohol, and I don't know where they.
Speaker 2: Would do it at because it was like so packed.
Speaker 1: You got to just find your spot in the ground or near a tree at the edge or something.
Speaker 6: But so Jessice regret, I did have.
Speaker 10: One drink, which I'm not saying to not be drinking.
Speaker 6: I fear pressured her I'm not gonna did and I'm I'm so just you have to have a backbone.
Speaker 11: I'm so mad at myself that I actually went through and got one because it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Even worth it.
Speaker 1: It probably costs like eighteen twenty eight dollars.
Speaker 6: Wait for those who don't know Jess.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, she comes in here on a Monday morning. She's like, you, guys, I think I have a problem.
Speaker 1: I got to dial it back.
Speaker 6: I got to dial back by drinking. She's like, I'm not going to drink for to be say.
Speaker 3: A month? Is that what it was?
Speaker 10: It was basically a month because I'm on three weeks. What was on three?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't count.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a weird timing. It was like the end of dry July and dr August dry August. But yeah, two weeks of either side, which was odd. But now you can never.
Speaker 1: Ever give me any crap about dry January. I'm going to ever you've been voided.
Speaker 10: I'm going to defend just on this.
Speaker 5: She had a drink.
Speaker 1: Unless someone spiked her drink.
Speaker 3: Unless someone spiked her drink, then that's the only excuse. She went willingly and paid No, four hundred dollars for one contail and drink.
Speaker 2: It was on a weekend gram and it was there, and that's what you said.
Speaker 5: Can count you'd.
Speaker 10: I also like I really wanted.
Speaker 11: I was going back and forth with Cheaty and I was like, Cheaty, I can't do it. I can't do it, like I don't want to get one because I really wanted to follow through with my four.
Speaker 10: Weeks of not drinking.
Speaker 11: And I go to the front and you know, I don't want to hold up the line, and I'm asking the lady like, hey, like would you be able to make like a mocktail?
Speaker 2: Like do you guys do that?
Speaker 10: And she was like no, sorry, we don't.
Speaker 5: So then I look at Chety and I'm like panicking, and She's like, just do it.
Speaker 11: And I was like, okay, I'll take up in candy margarita.
Speaker 3: And did not taste.
Speaker 5: I got in candy, which makes me more mad because as one as I got it, I regretted it. I was like, she took a sip.
Speaker 2: I was like, I quit my streak for this, okay, but Cheaty, you can't. You can't defend it. Although although she had a drink and according to Graham's rules, it's a weekend and Grandma, I'm saying, Jess said she was going to actually do it the right way and not drink it all.
Speaker 6: So we can't defend this.
Speaker 1: You've lost all credibility.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna start over starting now? Okay, there's no way.
Speaker 1: The fates are open. Let's go for a beer after here.
Speaker 10: I learned what I had to learn three weeks was a lot.
Speaker 2: And now I'm learn.
Speaker 3: My liver regenerate, ready to abuse it again. Basically the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, she killed it.
Speaker 6: At Outside Lands.
Speaker 2: She was amazing as always.
Speaker 5: Jess and Cheety were there.
Speaker 6: You said, what was up with the people wearing teeny tiny skirts?
Speaker 2: It was freezing?
Speaker 18: Yes, like literally wearing nothing and it was like fifty eight degrees outside.
Speaker 1: That's festival attire. Yeah, what were you guys? What were you guys wearing crops and hoodies?
Speaker 2: Yndled up three taps? You can tell the age gap, all right, Jess?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, speaking of age.
Speaker 2: Jess, you're already going through our midlive prices, you guys.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I'm in my last year of my twenties. Oh man, which feels really weird.
Speaker 1: I should you feel really old?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 11: I know you guys are only like, you know, twenty twenty six, but I need like some advice or something birthday time lies. Yeah, I feel like I need some advice to from you know, people who have gone through their twenties lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, help, help.
Speaker 10: I just feel like, you know, this last.
Speaker 11: Year in my twenties, I'm starting to question everything in my life, and I'm starting to feel really bad about maybe not decisions that I've made, but just in general not following through with what I set out for myself. You know, for example, me saying I wasn't going to drink for a while and then breaking that clearly, I can't like follow through with what I came on you and I when I turned twenty nine. I really wanted my last year of my twenties to be my healthiest year, and so far it's not going so well.
Speaker 10: So I'm just I'm just starting to rethink things.
Speaker 11: And then the other day, I'm over here making lentil soup and I'm like, I am turning into my mom.
Speaker 10: I hated eating lentil soup growing.
Speaker 11: Up, and now I'm over here making it for myself and my own apartment with my cat.
Speaker 3: Like, what, that's the saddest exist On the sidebar, you heard the description of a more sad existence before someone making a solo bowl of lentil soup and a dialogue to eat in her apartment by herself with their cat.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did your cat even eat some?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: She probably laughed at that and was like gross.
Speaker 5: This is my owner.
Speaker 11: But you know, there's there's little things that I've noticed that I'm like, wow, I really am my mom. Like I'll write a grocery list right of things that I need. I'll write it on some random envelope that I have laying around. Then I get to the grocery store and I left the envelope at home, so I don't even have the grocery list anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm like, this is something I've seen my mom do this how many times?
Speaker 11: Like I used to make fun of her, or not make fun of her, but I used to give her a hard time for her for getting her phone at home when we left somewhere.
Speaker 10: Now I'm the one having to Like I'm going out with.
Speaker 11: My boyfriend somewhere and I'm like, oh my god, you're gonna hate me right now, but we have to go back because I left my phone at home.
Speaker 5: Like there's just my mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know life.
Speaker 1: You get older, Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And kicking in.
Speaker 1: These are early signs.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I guess I'm just at a point where I'm like, oh my god, how do I how do I go about the feelings that I'm feeling because I know I'm obviously in twenties, are still like a young age, but I just feel so I don't even know old.
Speaker 2: I mean the turning into your parents, that's inevitable. I think we can all take a step back and look at things that we do and we're like, oh my, Like I catch myself all the time saying things to my kids that my parents said to me, and like like yelling at my daughter to get up in the morning to you know, start cleaning or help me cook or do stuff, and I'm like, oh, I hated when my dad used to do that to me.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: So I mean that's inevitable. I think I just have to learn to like embrace it.
Speaker 2: But I mean I can't speak from experience on only twenty six and a half, right, right, right, right? Do you have any advice?
Speaker 3: I mean what I've seen from people that are elderly like you, that are an advanced age, you know, I mean, I think everyone has those milestone years in life for like, this is gonna be the year where I do this and this and this, and I'm gonna get everything in order. And as life goes on, you realize like you'll never get everything in order. The second you think you've tackled the things in your life, a whole bunch of new stuff pops up. You just got to embrace the chaos life is like, there's there and turning. Speaking of turning into my parents, my parents will always tell me like, there's never a perfect time in life to do anything. You can never be like, well, once I get that job I want and then this, then I'm gonna you know, then we'll settle down and have a kid.
Speaker 1: Like you can never time out life like that. It just doesn't work like that. You just got to go for it. And everyone's just trying to stay afloat.
Speaker 2: And from what I've heard from people who have turned thirty, yeah, is that thirties are the best years of their life. Yeah, so I feel like you actually have more to look forward to. The shouldn't be like a sad time, okay for you, That's what I hear. Anyways, grandparents and parents to their grandparents.
Speaker 1: Embrace that solo lentil suit days.
Speaker 2: You know, more cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a couple of cats.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: It's a great idea.
Speaker 10: Don't encourage me, you guys, because I.
Speaker 1: Will more cats and more lentiles. Yeah, that's the recipe.
Speaker 5: Sad, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna after this.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go buy some in and out and some chips and a bottle of alcohol.
Speaker 2: Unhealthy Jess.
Speaker 3: She was the one that told us last week she was taking a pottery. Pottery class, right, I'm actually really excited about that.
Speaker 10: Is that story It starts at the end of September.
Speaker 1: I got to make a bold eat lents on her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my god, this is making me so sad.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we were just talking to Jess. She's a little freaked out. She's in the last year of her twenties. She feels like she's turning into her mom and going through this midlife crisis. And Grandma and I, I mean, we wish we could give her some advice, but we're just too young. Young, you'll get there eventually. A lot of talkbacks for you.
Speaker 19: Jess, Morning Doghouse, Happy Monday, Look turning your thirties is going to be no big deal. It's when you're turning forty that's gonna be the big deal. You still have time to do healthy lifestyle, You still have time to do the things you want to do. Thirties. You're going to enjoy your thirties. But girl, don't worry about turning to your mom.
Speaker 1: We all do eventually.
Speaker 9: Love you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so cue. Does that make you feel better?
Speaker 10: A little bit done?
Speaker 2: Little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, hey, you got a whole extra decade there until she says it's doom and gloom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then start freaking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of gods.
Speaker 7: Junior from the City.
Speaker 3: This for Jess.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jess, your thirties are really really cool, Like imagine your twenties, but you're smarter, and you have more money, and you get to do more things that you've always wanted to do. So your twenties are cool. You're still learning, you're figuring things out. I mean to be honest, You're always gonna be learning and figuring things out. But in your thirties, you just do things a little bit better and you have more money to do things. So welcome to the thirties.
Speaker 2: But when do you turn thirty? By the way, when is your birthday?
Speaker 5: In March?
Speaker 10: So in about seven months, I believe.
Speaker 6: Oh, we still got plenty of time to learn make more money.
Speaker 3: Well, this's gonna say, there's no guarantee you're gonna have more money in your you'll be morder either right to can go to the opposite route.
Speaker 1: But thank you for.
Speaker 2: Believing that it could be.
Speaker 1: Thank positive.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 15: Hey JV Show, it's Alicia from Twitter. I highly recommend that Jess read the book The Power of Now. It speaks a lot on self reflection and being present and how it's kind of harmful to have the mindset of measuring your life into terms of what you've accomplished or things they need to get done. Because when we die, our to do list is not going to be complete. So you might as well just live in the present. And yeah, really good book.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, that's great advice. You don't even have to read the book, just live in the present.
Speaker 10: That basically says it all.
Speaker 1: You don't even need to read it, but it sounds good.
Speaker 2: Ah, thank you so much, Graham.
Speaker 9: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: The company open AI that's the company behind chat GPT. They are warning people not to make emotional connections with their chat technology. They said that when they were switching over to the latest version of chat GPT, there was an influx of people conversationally that was talking to the previous version of Chappy chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Chappy.
Speaker 1: It's Monday, you guys, It's Monday.
Speaker 6: That's why we're calling him Chappy.
Speaker 3: Remember it is Chappy, and we're talking to Chappy and saying things like this is our last day and I'm gonna miss you and stuff like that, and so people clear they were sort of alarmed to see. They should have known this was gonna happen, but people were forming actual, legitimate emotional connections.
Speaker 1: With this AI thing.
Speaker 3: It's not a real thing, it's AI, but people were forming these friendships and bonds with it. Now, as this thing advances further, they're worried that these emotional bonds are going to get deeper and stronger. The newest version of Chappie GPT four zero four to oh or something I don't know, says it can respond to audio inputs with an average of three hundred and twenty milliseconds. That's very similar to human response time in a conversation. So this thing, we'll be able to talk to you conversationally and they get add a voice to it.
Speaker 1: And it's not like you're It's not like that AI you've seen at the.
Speaker 3: Drive through where you say something and you'll wait for it to process the thinking and then it goes up on the screen.
Speaker 1: It would be in real time. Look, it will only become more real.
Speaker 2: It's it's a little sad, But is it really that bad if someone is really longing for some type of connection they don't really have that in the form of a person, Is it really that bad if they strike up a friendship with chat GPT.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna kind of say yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you were you were talking last week just about some off air but a necklace called friend.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I guess this is.
Speaker 11: A necklace that you can pre order that will follow you everywhere. It'll listen to everything going on around you and your conversations, and it'll respond to you through text.
Speaker 10: So it's called friend.
Speaker 2: So you like have someone always talk to you even like you know how Instagram has like those celebrity accounts, but they're AI and the whole point of those is like, so you have a friends there, like you know, like Kendall Jenner's.
Speaker 1: Those are to make money somehow, No I know, But is it really that bad?
Speaker 2: I think if you need someone to talk to and yeah it's AI, but you're still feeling like you have that connection.
Speaker 11: The problem might be that people could get so used to talking to AI that they won't even try to make those connections outside of it exactly, and then that'll be the only thing that they're going.
Speaker 3: To I think social media and cell phones have driven us to isolate more and more than ever from having a community of real people around you. You don't I don't need to go out and talk to people in front. I can scroll videos endlessly on my phone and now I don't throw I need human companionship, for I have got this companion all day long that never waits any time to text me back.
Speaker 1: It's but it's not a real person.
Speaker 2: I just think it's better than nothing. It's not like those people who already feel isolated. They're not going to just run out and make all these friends like they're just.
Speaker 3: Not but that. But it's just further isolating yourself, and it's filling a void, which I understand. There are lonely people out there and there can be some benefit to this, having some sort of companionship, even though it's not real. I don't I don't know. It's a I think it's a dangerous, dangerous thing that we're playing with. And like I said, it's.
Speaker 1: Only going to get more real. You're going to see more and more.
Speaker 3: People develop love relation, love interest relationships with this thing and more.
Speaker 2: I will say, all the movies I've seen where somebody does fall in love with AI, it never ends well.
Speaker 1: It never ends well, never does. So there's your warning. The hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 14: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, Britney Spears and her boyfriend are getting serious. So you know she's back with her boyfriend, Paul Soley's very controversial guy.
Speaker 1: Because I'm shipping them.
Speaker 5: He know you better do it.
Speaker 1: Seems like a great guy.
Speaker 6: He has a criminal past.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who among the us.
Speaker 2: Doesn't, right, But then there was a huge fight they got into back in May where Brittany almost had to go to the hospital. Okay, people close to Brittany very concerned about this relationship. You know, there is the very likely possibility this guy is just using her. Well, here's how serious they're getting. She's already like tight with his kids. They were jumping around at sky Zone the other day.
Speaker 1: She's more in common with them intellectual level, but not really.
Speaker 2: Previous reports from when they first got together lead me to believe this guy has nine or ten kids.
Speaker 6: Only three of them were at sky Zone with Brittany.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it's the first time they met, but the first time they've been photographed jumping around on the trampoline, jumping into the phone pitch.
Speaker 3: Just enjoying summer favorite summering popsicles and pool time and swimming and trampolines and like dancing and dancing, and yeah, this is right in her wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: I'm shipping them.
Speaker 2: I am worried for her.
Speaker 3: Why just because a guy has a criminal pass doesn't mean he can't have turned things around? And who among us doesn't have a criminal pass? Half this room, half this room does very true.
Speaker 1: So they do, right, But should we not be afforded opportunities?
Speaker 2: And like, who has a criminal past?
Speaker 1: Selena gre how would you assume me it is because it is.
Speaker 2: Stories.
Speaker 3: What if when you went to start dating your man for the first time, I met his parents? But did you know she has a record?
Speaker 2: I'm not like you know.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not saying I'm a change person, not.
Speaker 2: Saying that's why I'm concerned because because of his criminal past, although it is a red flag.
Speaker 1: But it shouldn't necessarily be.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm concerned is because I just I get this inkling that he might be you and her.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Guy's a criminal after all?
Speaker 5: Money, all right?
Speaker 2: So Sean Mendes is pregnancy scare. So he dropped a new song and video. The song is called why Why Why. Here's the clip that everyone is talking about. But he does the name of who the pregnancy scare was with, but mean Kimano is most likely Camilicable who dated on and off forever.
Speaker 1: What about that chiropractor lady that he was dating.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot about her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, could be her, could be her. I'm just shocked, Like one one scare, we all had many.
Speaker 1: Well, speak for yourself in this room, speak for yourself.
Speaker 3: I am go around the rest of the room. Would you like to throw it to? Well johns or cheating and ask them I've never had one before.
Speaker 16: You don't ask that, I can ask, yeah, geie, No, I've.
Speaker 1: Never had one, so don't assume. All right, All.
Speaker 3: So US gymnast Jordan Chiles, as you might remember, she won a bronze medal in the floor exercise event at the Paris Olympics. Simone Biles got silver in that same event. One of the more memorable images from these games was the two of them bowing down to the Brazilian gymnast who took gold during that medal ceremony. Well, Child's only won the bronze medal after Team USA appealed the score she had been given in that final. That score landed her in fourth place, behind a gymnast from Romania, but they appealed her difficulty score, and after review, her score was bumped up by one tenth of a point, just so slightly, but it was enough to put her into that bronze medal spot. Well, yesterday the IOC said they are reallocating that bronze medal back to the Romanian gymnast. I guess the International Gymnastics Federation and some other things. They looked at the appeal that Team USA made and apparently you only have one minute to file an appeal about a score after somebody completes their event. You have one minute. Really, they say they filed it at one minute four seconds, and so that appeal does not count, and so the Romanian is now going to get the bronze medal back. This whole thing is a mess one. You should not be able to appeal scores. It's going to create situations just like this. Now listen to this. This is where it's going to get real messy because the US Gymnastics Organization says they have new video that proves Jordan Chiles her inquiry was submitted on time. So we've got first the Romanians. She's got the bronze right then appeal. Now she had to hand it back over to Jordan Child's. Then Childs was like, I'm gonna appeal, give me that bronze mask, So the bronze went to her. Now the IOC was like, no, you got to give it back to the Romainian. Okay, so she's given back to the remaining Now Gymnastics, if this thing goes through, then it's gonna go back to I don't know who's gonna end up with this medal.
Speaker 1: Maybe they should just give them each a bronx.
Speaker 2: Yes, so at this point they made this mess.
Speaker 3: They stepped in in on this one. This was one of the big disasters from this Olympics.
Speaker 2: Wow, but but just the bronze.
Speaker 6: Who cares about those? Remember what who squabbled over that third.
Speaker 1: Place for it? If it was a goal, this would have been real controversial. I don't know who should get it at this point.
Speaker 6: I think the romaining all right, I think everyone should get it.
Speaker 1: I think she was the one that got a warden to everyone.
Speaker 2: Everyone gets a bronze medal, doesn't work like that. Get he's at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on team Romania on this one.
Speaker 10: Jordan childs she got the.
Speaker 1: Score first, but she already handed the chis.
Speaker 5: Like, can you check my score?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Then they did, so would you if you got you know, duped?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Romanians were but hurt.
Speaker 6: I think Jordan's the one that was but but hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah the Romans should be.
Speaker 9: But hurt.
Speaker 3: They I think they their plan was to boycott the closing ceremonies over this incident.
Speaker 1: They were so upset about it, as they should be.
Speaker 19: Kids.
Speaker 5: Kids are going to move on. We're going to move on from this.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine