Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 3: Wow, hey hey, yeah, everybody, all right, out of breath, bring him in now, bring him in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring him in now, Daddy, let's go, and we're doing whatever.
Speaker 2: What if we have fun with this?
Speaker 1: What I think we will?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look up when the last one was.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we kind of had this. We kind of had a little bit of like a ceremonious like like a temporary temporary burial for what if we were like, this is good, be the last one?
Speaker 4: Did we like a have we had said that? It was just kind of like, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: We well, behind the scenes, we had a temporary burial. What uh was Is.
Speaker 2: This the first one in this studio?
Speaker 4: Uh no, no, no, no really no it's not the first one.
Speaker 1: This. Yeah, I think you're right. I think you're right. But anyway, it's been a while, it's been a good long while, and.
Speaker 5: It just felt so right and so deliciously good to bring it back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this time we got mostly submissions from the discord I think I think actually we only got submissions from the Discord.
Speaker 4: The last one was six months ago.
Speaker 1: Which means it was probably recorded like seven months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was either December or January.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow wow Wow.
Speaker 2: Do you want to take a second to talk about the Discord.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. If you head over to patreon dot com, you can subscribe to our Patreon There. We have a couple of cool tears, both of which will get you into our Discord community, which is one of our favorite things about this project that we do. It's just a ton of awesome, like minded people. Like we're at like eight or nine hundred people in there something like that. Now, if you don't know what Discord is, it's like a cool little app. It's basically like a communication kind of app. But anyway, there's a ton of people in there. We're in there and people just share all sorts of cool like ideas and art and videos and it's a cool community.
Speaker 4: They hang out, they play video games, they have chat. Actually, this was something that just organically happened, but some of our wonderful mods Daniel and Corey, took it upon themselves to start doing chats every Wednesday. So they have chats every Wednesday, and they do movie Nights every week I mean, obviously sometimes maybe they're out of town or something and they skip a beat, but pretty much every week there's a chat in movie.
Speaker 1: And also, like you know, we try to do once a month, once every month and a half, we'll do a live event, a discord live event where we are there live with camera and audio talking to everybody in the discord. And that we have a lot of fun with those two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's super fun, right. And we also just added a perk to the tier to which tier the top tier, the ten dollar tier? Yes, okay, So in addition to our new more or less a comedy show where we just kind of have fun and it's all about the vibe, we have a show on there called Green Boys. But we have another tier that is coming out.
Speaker 1: Now where the another tier.
Speaker 4: Well not another tier, another benefit to the tier. Forgive me, just take me out back, I will another benefit to the tier, yes, where the ten dollars patrons will now have their name rolling in the credits of the show.
Speaker 1: What are you serious? Am I eligible? Yeah? Dude, okay, cool?
Speaker 4: I mean your face is on every episodelgible moans you want I just want to be bored? Yeah, your name is in the description that but you know your links.
Speaker 1: I want to see my name in lights.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, fine, throw his name on there, just for this one, yeah, just this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, right now, yeah, I love that. You're just making work.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm putting your name in lights right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Now I'm actually making a note, so I do.
Speaker 1: It anyway. The five dollars tier gets you the the discord and episodes two days early. If you want to do a little bit of extra support for us, we greatly appreciate it. With the ten dollars tier, you get our silly goofy Green Boys show right now. We're doing a D and D campaign on it on that and it is so much fun and it's hilarious, Like it's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And yeah, now now we just added to that ten dollar tier. You'll see your name scrolling and it'll be next to my name hopefully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you'll be the leader of the names.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome in it. I like charge, like lead the charge, like Star.
Speaker 4: Wars when it's got the name and then it's scrolling down and then it's got all the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my name will be huge and yellow at the top and.
Speaker 4: Name Ale's just shaking his head. Maybe maybe that won't get approved by.
Speaker 1: The corporate East Corporate.
Speaker 4: He's got a call corporate.
Speaker 1: Him and Jenny are corporate.
Speaker 4: Yeah they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, yes, well, we forgot one Patreon, so we have those two tiers. And then obviously if you throw that extra support and you subscribe to the higher tier, you get all of the benefits. But at that five dollar tier, the River, you do also get another show. So there's a show on each tier, and then there's an extra benefit in addition to the show on each tier, Like on the five dollar tier you get the discord the shows early, and then on the ten dollar tier, not only do you get your name scrolling in the credits, but you also get the fifteen percent discount on all of our merch So.
Speaker 2: What yeah, I eligible?
Speaker 1: Yes, really yeah? No sick, okay, cool, no good. I'll be there right alongside you guys.
Speaker 2: They'll coop on for you.
Speaker 4: But look, at the end of the day, all that stuff is just ways that we're thinking creatively to try to fuel what we're doing here, because this is a passion project that you know, believe it or not, takes a lot of work. We have thousands and thousands and thousands of man hours on this. Our anniversary was like just a last week, our four year anniversary June twenty ninth, four years to the day we launched our first episode, episode zero.
Speaker 1: So proud of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's honestly amazing. And we we do have thousands of hours of man hours on this, So all that other stuff is just like you know, it's just extra ways that we can receive a little support here and there. So we appreciate you guys from the bottom of our hearts.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your support.
Speaker 5: And now let's get into the jar.
Speaker 4: Before we do that, I need to mention Side Games real quick. Yes, the Side Games is coming up. It is going to be the very first weekend of August. I think the Thursday is like the last day of July, and then going into Friday through Sunday is like August first through the third or something like that. At the Omni Hotel in Charlottesville, Virginia, our brother and very good friend of the show who has previously been a guest might I add it as a fire episode. Hakem Isler, the Man, the Myth, the ninja Oo. He's hosting the first ever side Games. So check out said Games International use code and all caps are y A NBPG twenty Ryan BPG twenty. You'll get twenty percent off your ticket. We have eighty tickets left. We're trying to pack the house. It's it's going to be like a super crazy event. I'm a part of it officially. I'm going to be a commentator, spectating the events and giving commentary. My dad is a speaker. The boys, the BSS Boys, the one and onlies, they're coming to hang with the crew. They are gonna be there and all of our lovely ladies. My dad is a speaker. Did I already say that We're gonna have other really cool speakers there like Tom Campbell, the Living Legend. Yeah, and the list goes on and on and on. Just check out side Games International dot com. Not only is it a really cool opportunity to like come meet us and hang with us, but it is a fire event. It's the first conference of his kind put on by my very good friend, and truthfully, I'm just like in support of him. And what he does, and I really, for his sake, I want to see his dream to bring side capabilities to the masses, to cultivate awakening. I want to see him achieve his dream. I want to help him pack the house. So check out side games.
Speaker 1: Tag it out. We're pumped. We can't wait for that. That's gonna be so much fun. Come and hang out, y'all.
Speaker 4: Let's do to jar.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, if you're not familiar, we do this series every now and then called what If when we get submissions from you lovely folks, and you ask us just like an open minded, open ended like what if question, what if this? What if? That? What if? And then we work and then and then we write it down. Alex is trying to get your attention. We write it down and we put it in this jar. Now, this jar, this golden jar. This is specifically our discord submissions. So we have a special one. That's kind of another perk to the Patreon A little bit is we have like a separate, a whole separate section in the Discord for what if submissions, And maybe I'd say you might be a little more likely to get pulled out of the discord Jar but anyway, sure, this one is all Discord peeps, and hopefully they all have their names on them and we can shout you out.
Speaker 4: Dude, and let's talk logistics from our end. It is honestly easier to collect from Discord because it's one centralized place. We have a permanent what if thread. I just scrolled all the way back to like December and was getting some of the ones that we hadn't hit Nick, just getting a lot of the new ones. It's kind of difficult as we've gotten more seasoned at this, We're on like volume seventeen. I think with this crazy nice cool it's kind of difficult to like blast it out to Twitter, blast it out to Instagram, and then go through all the comments, all the different dms. It's kind of a headache. So I would agree that you are probably more likely to be pulled from the Discord probably.
Speaker 1: Let me give you a little ASMR of me going through the thing. Okay, here we go. We got one from Dave. Dave literally at Dave, just.
Speaker 2: Dave, just Dave, shout out, Dave, shout out Dave.
Speaker 1: Your hot chicken is fire. I had some today, Oh nice today. I closed. No, they're not I was worried, but they're not. What if movie are actually glimpses of different realities. This is like a it's obviously like a It's.
Speaker 2: Take me to the Cars universe right now.
Speaker 1: That's unironically exactly where you would go.
Speaker 4: You know, I could see Alex living happily ever after there.
Speaker 1: I do to what sort of vehicle? What's a way Alex?
Speaker 4: Alex would be like a shiny buffed up mater, shiny buff.
Speaker 1: Like what color, like a gmc denali green? Yeah, like a nice like emerald green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure, like an emerald green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would be in the Cars movie or Surf's up. Oh yeah, I mean choose right now, choose.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. I want to meet my heroes kind of thing, you know what I mean, Like, what if Cody Maverick's like, what if you don't like me?
Speaker 1: What about Lightning McQueen. He might question That's fine, he might not. That's a legitimate He might hate you and want to kill you. Damn is crazy.
Speaker 4: He might want to assassinate you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could take he looks taller in the movie, but he is just a penguin. And then I also I also realized that maybe subconsciously I dyed my hair to look more like.
Speaker 1: Him, But then you should have just only died on the sides.
Speaker 2: Well, I can shave the rest of it, shave all.
Speaker 4: Your hair except yeah, guy, yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I was a street fighter, guy Cork.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, I'd go to surfs up Land.
Speaker 1: Where would you go?
Speaker 4: Between the two?
Speaker 1: No, between the two?
Speaker 4: Honestly, it doesn't have to be a movie. Okay, come on, man, all right, all right, all right to the question.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Honestly, a lot of the movies I like have really dire circumcis. It's like Warren Fantasy and I mean, I want to say, like Star Wars or something like that, or like The Matrix, but they're all like pretty messed up situations. That's a really hard, hard thought. I have to I have to think about it. I could tell you anime like.
Speaker 1: That, you know mine movie? Yeah? Man?
Speaker 4: Wait, but question that crossed my mind? That did cross my mind?
Speaker 2: What crossed your?
Speaker 4: Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know that because you still won't watch it with us.
Speaker 4: Here's my question, though, you ready, yes, if I'm joining this movie. Am I just like an NPC on the side, or do I get to be like the main character with all his powers?
Speaker 1: Whatever your choice?
Speaker 4: Because if that was.
Speaker 2: The case, I think you're you in the unit in the alternate thing. But I get the powers, right, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: That thing I'm posing the question? Yeah, and yes, if you want the powers and all this stuff you get, you can have it.
Speaker 2: Actually called Dave Superman.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's get Dave on them.
Speaker 4: I would wait, that wasn't his question.
Speaker 1: It wasn't That wasn't even Dave's question. I know that was Nick.
Speaker 4: What if on the fly? Because we do extra like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a little extra all day.
Speaker 4: I would do Superman and I would get his powers and I would buff his boots.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait, wait, would you still do Superman if you were just like a sidecaracter, like if you're just Superman's best friend Ryan, if.
Speaker 4: I was his best friend. Yeah, yeah, I don't know, man, because if I was just like his best friend, then I would pick like I would pick.
Speaker 1: Like his best friend. Do you want to be if I could?
Speaker 4: If I could be, because then you can use his stuff. No, because if it's like a best friend kind of thing. I picked one where the least hot. Yeah, I mean yes, like like a woman and we'd be in love.
Speaker 1: Fat man. Oh no, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If I don't get the powers, then at least I get something something. Come on, No, and then in that case, i'd pick like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's hear it.
Speaker 4: I can't think of a movie like that.
Speaker 1: Come on, I can't think of one.
Speaker 4: You got to I don't know, Sweet Home Alabama?
Speaker 1: Is that a movie you never see?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not that into Reese Witherspoon. Otherwise, there you go, All fine, what.
Speaker 1: About freaking Wonder Woman Gal Gadell?
Speaker 4: Come on, he's old news dude.
Speaker 1: Whoa bro?
Speaker 4: That was like ten years ago?
Speaker 1: Okay, remember.
Speaker 4: Servers is done.
Speaker 1: So my question is are you excited for the New Superman?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very yes, Yes, it comes out next weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go see it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. Now to actually to address the question, what if or movies are a glimpse into other realities? It's a very It's obviously a fantastical question. It's like a big wild question. But I have had like thoughts kind of like that before, like like maybe I don't know. I don't know if they're like literally gli into other realities, of course, but I think in a sense they could be like spiritual representations of other realities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's abstract or yeah, for sure. And this comes up on our show a lot, it does this concept.
Speaker 1: Our show, Bledsoe said, so, yeah.
Speaker 4: Thanks for reminding me. I don't know that I would say like literally, you know, it's like a glimpse into another universe. But I mean, you know, someone thought it up into their head. But you know, we talk about this all the time. Are people that are very artistic and creative and creating these epic works of art, Like obviously, movies is one of the highest forms of art. I mean it's like hour and a half to two hours of moving pictures telling a story. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I love movies.
Speaker 4: I mean for thousands of years they've been trying to tell pictures with or stories with pictures, Like look at hieroglyphs. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, now we got them in four K.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much always been one of the best ways to tell a story, if not the best way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. So I wouldn't say that they're like literally the playing displaying another reality. But I do feel like what you said, it's people. Obviously when you're in that artistic mode, you're tapped into that right brain, yeah, and you're channeling some form of information from somewhere, from somewhere, and you're like, and we talked about this in the earlier days of the show, it was like, are you doing this intentionally?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sometimes sometimes maybe sometimes not maybe Kubrick maybe.
Speaker 4: I mean, and people like that, Yeah, Darren Aronofsky, people like that they're intentionally putting this symbolism in there. But then I think most people are just tapping into something through that artistic channel or that psychic, creative right brain channel.
Speaker 1: And they don't even know. They're just flowing. They're just going with the flow, and then they find out later like, oh shit, Like I didn't even realize that was about that. I mean, that kind of happened when like we were writing our album for Twice Born, Like when I was writing Rose, I was just like writing these lyrics and then I at some point, like probably halfway through, or it might have even been closer to when I was finished, I realized like, oh shit, this is about Ryan's dad. Yeah, I didn't remember, really, and then I changed a little bit of the lyrics to like fit it and make it like perfect. But yeah, I didn't even realize it at first. But yeah, I think you're you're tapping into some inspiration from somewhere and you're pulling it and you might not even know. And yeah, and I'm sure that's probably what Dave meant by the question. Yeah, and I think, yes, and.
Speaker 4: You're getting glimpses into another reality, but maybe not in the way in the form of inspiration or in the form metaphor.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, I agree completely.
Speaker 4: Or movies like The Matrix they are telling you something intentionally through symbolism, yes, you know. And then there's other movies like I don't know, I mean, I don't know. Maybe a lot of them aren't doing it intentionally, like uh, the Substance either.
Speaker 1: You see that one Casey did. She loved it.
Speaker 4: It's a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was raving about it. It's obviously like.
Speaker 4: It's like a true masterpiece, not my thing. It's more than just like a blobby flesh monster like it is deep.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, yes, no, I've heard nothing but great things. It won awards and stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean it. I've heard nothing good thing.
Speaker 4: It's about like consciousness too, consciousnesses being in one body and what if our consciousnesses could split, you know what I mean, and you know, create multiple personalities, the transference of consciousness, immortality, stuff like that. It's deep cool, its very esoteric.
Speaker 1: Let's pull another one. Okay, your turn, Thanks Dave. I always like talking movies, and Dave knows that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that we got to do more movie episode.
Speaker 4: I think days out to get me.
Speaker 1: I want to do with a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, that's a I done a movie episode in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes. I love having all of these lovely, illustrious guests and thank them so much for coming on. It's always an amazing time. But part of he does missding like our good little movie episodes.
Speaker 4: Let's do a movie episode.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: It's got pick one. Oh sweet, I just wrote this question down. I'm glad that I pulled it. I think it's really funny but also really deep. This is from Corey moo Hey. Corey Moofo, one of the mods in the discord Amazing Human Being. What if in two thousand years future civilizations will be reading about the spiritual history we were living through right now, like we read in the Bible and other religious scriptures about the past. Can we title it the Bible too, Christ came and crocs? Yeah, Corey Moore, let's keep these by the way.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I would say yes, as long as the good guys win, because that's who writes the history.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I think about this a lot. Two thousand years ago, they didn't have cameras, they didn't have Internet, they didn't have social media, they didn't have TikTok, Instagram, all that stuff. I feel like it's going to be completely different two thousand years from now because everything. I mean, when did the Internet like officially launch to the masses.
Speaker 6: Due in late eighties the masses, yeah, like where people in their home could use it, early late eighties, early nineties, right, and even though it was niche like people, that's when it started, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Google wasn't a thing until two thousand ninety nine, but.
Speaker 1: You still had websites and stuff ninety one seven, I think, but you.
Speaker 2: Still had websites or other thing. Really think it's one really yeah, Yeah, I'll confirm.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to say I'm Google. We are old, I know, but like to hear it, to hear him say it and have to do the math. He's got to do the math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does do the math.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so everything past that point, you know, when I am by like what year?
Speaker 2: By like a week? The math officially found in September fourth, nineteen ninety eight, So I was born on ninety eight. I was born on August twenty eighth, so twenty nine thirty thirty first seven days exactly seven days.
Speaker 4: That is that's crazy, dude, Both y'all shady?
Speaker 1: What look at his hair shady?
Speaker 2: He's shady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do that, and Google is shady. Yeah, no, I know you did that so fast that I was like, kind of, I was just gonna blind it, And Whipples said, both all shady both as in him and Google.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's like the slim shady You just did it.
Speaker 1: You did it so fast that it blinded me. Jokes are the best one.
Speaker 4: You got to explain him. And that's how No, he didn't have to explain it.
Speaker 1: It was a good joke.
Speaker 4: Well, that's how the information spreads now, it's quick because of the Internet.
Speaker 1: I just I had to catch up for a second fully redeemed there. That was great, keep up and Okay, I'm dying, man, come on, dang, let me answer the question. I think yes, I think that, Yeah, the stuff that's going on now is an evolution on things are happening now that have never happened spiritually, and so yeah, I think certainly in sometime in the you know, in the future, this period will be looked back at as like, oh shit, like that's when some serious like leaps and bounds took place and we kind of figured out new ways to do things. I mean, look at the Monroe Institute and how early when was it founded?
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy one, I believe.
Speaker 1: So it's definitely older than Google for sure. Yeah, but I mean we're talking about less than a We're talking about fifty years ago, right at literally fifty years ago. Within fifty years when you're talking about the scale of thousands of years, fifty years is a very very brief time. So fifty years from now even I think we'll look back and be like, oh damn, like the things that were happening in that specific period are you know, we're groundbreaking for the spiritual evolution of humankind. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: But then the thing about like two thousand years from now, they'll they'll be able to watch footage of this stuff that they're reading about, which was my whole point, Like the Internet came to market, and then everything from that point forward that's digitally put out there is like recorded forever forever.
Speaker 1: Imagine a person two thousand years from now like watching this. Oh, I know, two thousand years from now, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you think that'll actually happen?
Speaker 1: I what which part that they'll as not.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming from a sense of like we're not good enough. I'm coming from a sense of like when was the last time you dust it off of VHS?
Speaker 1: All the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But see, our stuff is cloud storage, man. I think I think in the future it'll all be like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I literally just got a bunch of old VA just is from my in laws house, and I like them. But I think the more likely thing is not so are we really gonna look back at stuff from that long ago? I think the thing is more like digital oversaturation, Like there's gonna be like such an unbelievably overwhelming amount of content two thousand years in the future that it's like, how are you going to find anything?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: They'll probably be synthesized all into AI. And so we've done all this work and the AI will just watch it all in a matter of seconds and be able to tell you a synopsis of it.
Speaker 4: That and you could probably just talk to the AI and be like, hey, find me any reference of so and so saying this, it'll pop up clips.
Speaker 1: Like on Star Wars or something. Shoot, two thousand years from now. It's it's probably going to be even more abstract than our minds can even comprehend. Yeah, like it'll there's a chance it could all just be happening in your eyeballs. And you're thinking like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's an in comment because the AI thing is dystopian in my mind. Let me just remove you that that's utopian. So I think I think we're at this split, this crossroads where it's either going to go into like a age of super psychic development or super technological technological.
Speaker 1: Well, I think or or both. Yeah, I think both will happen. I think it'll go technology first, and then I think, well, I don't think this. I see a good chance of it like going technology first, and becoming dystopian and being like, what the hell, and then becoming more of the utopian thing. I could also see a future where they go hand in hand simultaneously.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time with that one. But I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time on this topic.
Speaker 4: Why not that's part of the question.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think that my evidence of thinking that that that's not the cases the case of the iPad kid and I totally understand that we're dealing with very different technology or talking about very different technology and theory. But I think adding or oversaturating your life with technology diminishes the natural qualities of life, where you get natural dopamine and experience life, if that makes sense. So like spending your entire life in VR would not be good for you psychically. I don't think, just my opinion, I can't back that up with facts, but I know how I feel when I come out of my VR headset after eighteen holes of golf.
Speaker 1: But you could be spending your entire life in VR right now. You wouldn't even know it.
Speaker 4: I was playing Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven the other day, Well, I played today. I've been playing really religiously in the last week ever since, I pretty much caught up on one piece, so I'm like, what am I gonna do it now? So I've been diving into Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven, right, And there's a really cool quest line. You remember the brain dances where they put the advisors on and you like, I mean, it's usually really messed up material in the game. You're like solving murders and stuff. You Right, Yeah, someone recorded with the camera and their eyeball and then you can go relive it. Yeah, And there's a really cool quest line that's just like not a main quest line. You kind of have to fight it, find it out of the way on the street. It's like some random NPC. It doesn't even have an identifier. It's just like a little question mark and it's like, see what's happening here? And you go there and it's a monk and he gives you a brain dance, which is basically VR in the game.
Speaker 1: It's like a VR memory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's four different iterations of it and you have to go through them in order, and when you put it on, you're transported to another place and you go through the different elements. You go through earth, water, air, and fire a meditation and actually that game I didn't really know this.
Speaker 1: It's very oh yeah, very very experiitual.
Speaker 4: It has like the whole tarot card quest line and it's just like really really cool. Actually, one of the character is Misty. She has like an esoterica shop. It's called Misty's Esoterica. That's why you have to get the tarot cards for her. But yeah, it was really cool playing that mission because like, you're playing this game about a dystopian future where there's like AI shit, they have like all this crazy VR technology used for snuff films and black site murders and really weird stuff. But then you have this little quest line where a monk gives it to you and you're meditating and you're really serene, and you're like, you know, it talks about like this the beautiful mother spirit of the water, wash away the negative energies from other dimensions that are affecting me. I was like, damn, this is really deep. But I could see VR meditation being something of the future. And if you guys remember, yeah, we had Kylie Baron, I was gonna say he was talking about that. He was talking about how he gets in VR and he meditates and he looks at fractal shapes in his VR and he listens to these frequencies. He feels like he has a very positive, profound experience from it. So that's just my thing, is like, I think that there is a reality where technology, if used with the right intention, can have good spiritual effects. Yeah, but you know, it's like it's a lighter man, it's a fire. The fire doesn't think for itself. The fire just burns. You can burn meat.
Speaker 2: Don't drop that avatar on me right now?
Speaker 4: Is that avatar?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know. That's last Airbunder big time when he's mastering fire. I'm just telling you how I see it, you know, Like, but that's the reality of it, and that's another very spiritual show. The fire doesn't know the difference the fire it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it can hurt, and it can burn your flesh off, and it can warm you and cook you a meal, yeah, and power your light bulbs. I mean, it's not literally fire, but you know what I mean. So I don't think technology is all bad. I'm not like an Ai Doomer. I see what you're saying. I do think AI is being used for evil, but I guarantee you, dude, there was some spiritual hierarchy out there when we were created and we began to evolve that was like, these people are gonna be evil, They're gonna cause us problems. You have all these stories of the flood, you know, all these stories of you know, God wiping out humanity because it was so evil and so degenerate. And so I'm guarantee you someone looked at us from above and was like, oh man, they're gonna be like AI. They're gonna be killing each other and stuff. But their responsibility is to guide us and cultivate us, and we have that same responsibility with AI in my view.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, interesting, great, great question, Corey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. It's a fascinating thing to discuss, and because it's it's one of those things where it's like who knows, who knows how it'll go?
Speaker 4: Well know, in time, yeah, of course, years, of course, maybe next year.
Speaker 1: All you can do is look.
Speaker 5: All you can ever do is be hopeful for the most positive outcome.
Speaker 4: I agree, period.
Speaker 1: I agree, And so like it's fun to think about and have these thought experiments and stuff. But don't be like.
Speaker 5: Too attached to them, you know, because then that's how you could start to go.
Speaker 1: A little crazy. Like just just let it go, like have the thought experiment, think about it, ponder on it, and then like don't block it away or shy away from it, think about it and then let it go, move on with your day and be hopeful that for the most positive outcome. Yeah, yeah, that was a really fun question. It was.
Speaker 4: I really enjoy talking AI now.
Speaker 1: So it just feels like, sorry to interrupt you, it just feels like what if is back? Baby? It feels good.
Speaker 4: It does feel like that we took six months off.
Speaker 1: And then it's like it feels good, it feels fresh. It feels like, oh man, this is good stuff right here.
Speaker 4: Do you want to pull one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nick, I defer my time to you. You can. You can pull for me.
Speaker 4: I'll deliver it.
Speaker 1: I shall do. That's okay.
Speaker 4: I just have to say, though, isn't it fun talking AI now in a world where AI is like ubiquitous? Whereas years ago when we did our first AI episode, chet GPT wasn't even existing.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it's a different playing field now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, No, it is. It's fascinating. Yeah, you're right, And it's crazy because I was talking to my coworker the other day. He's young. He's twenty four and uh so young. Yeah, no, is that crazy?
Speaker 4: Younger than Google.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's true.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I've made the cut by a week.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. No, he'll literally be twenty five in like a month or something like that.
Speaker 2: Nice anyway, dude, think god, my parents could could Google what to do with a newborn baby?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine it?
Speaker 4: Only you know, not the first week.
Speaker 1: There's nothing on there. It returns like four results.
Speaker 2: I went a week without being fed.
Speaker 1: Well, the first week it didn't exist yet, right, you know, right.
Speaker 4: Seven days after his ass was and his head started shaping.
Speaker 1: No, oh right, yeah. Anyway, he was telling me how like I was like, did you use AI in college? And he was like, oh yeah, it had literally like just come out, like at GPT had just come out when I was in my junior year of college. He was like, I wrote my thesis with chat GPT.
Speaker 4: Bro, I got a smartphone sophomore year of college.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah dude, Oh my god. Yeah yeah, I don't even remember, and.
Speaker 4: That's not an age thing. We were just poor, right, they were.
Speaker 1: Out, But I had to hand me down cell phone until I was freaking twentyth or nineteen or something.
Speaker 4: Bro, you used to text on your iPods your email all through high school.
Speaker 1: I didn't do. Oh yeah, they wouldn't. They wouldn't buy me a phone. And then finally my sister traded in got herself a new phone because she was out of the house and like doing her own thing. Whatever. Then Robbie got her old phone and I got his old phone. Finally, Wow, after all that time. But before then, I asked for a freaking iPod Touch for Christmas and it was the only thing I got that year because it was expend great gift, but that's what I wanted. That's what I wanted more than anything.
Speaker 2: I also got an iPod Touch for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Nick.
Speaker 2: Really it was probably the same.
Speaker 1: Year you guys just have locked a memory thought. It was the same year of having what age were you?
Speaker 2: Maybe fifth grade?
Speaker 1: Maybe grade now, I definitely got it, but it was it was the iPod Touch without the camera. Mine. I feel like first gen I think I was ninth or tenth grade.
Speaker 2: First gen iPod Touch.
Speaker 1: I was definitely in tenth grade because I met Casey in tenth grade and at first that's how me and her text did, Like we texted email through my email. Dude, I still use that email, Yes, same one. I still use that email. I don't want to say what it is first, but you know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: The first iPod Touch came out in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: That's what I got one that which was the that was the generation that.
Speaker 1: I definitely got one later than that. I got that one the first gin Yeah anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had that in one pocket and cell phone with the Quirity keyboard in my other pocket.
Speaker 1: What was it a sidekick, one of those the sidekicks, the one that was like a pill shape. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that was my first cell phone too, Dude.
Speaker 2: My little thumbs are going wild.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I still wish I had one of those.
Speaker 2: My sixth grade girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Before we move on, dude, I got a I got a cell phone finally in the eleventh grade at the end of the school year, and like the first month I had the thing, I got a lecture from my mom because there was a girl at school that remember back then, you were charged like a quarter protext or something like that.
Speaker 1: You had to pay for minutes or yeah, you have to pay for minutes.
Speaker 4: Uh made me go like four hundred past the limit. That was the girl that I dated for eighteen hours.
Speaker 1: The one that you break broke the CD.
Speaker 4: She ran my bill up, man, and then she ditched me. She ran you ran my bill up and I got in trouble with my mom because she was texting me by by bah blah blah bah by bye.
Speaker 1: And then the instant that she broke up with you, you walked into my living room and I was done. Broke a CD in your hand. I'm not mad, Yeah, I was like, are you mad? Are you free? I'm not mad, shattered a cell.
Speaker 4: I'm saving money.
Speaker 2: I'm free from the worst eighteen hours it was, I'm saving money.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious. It was hilarious and it still is. Nick was my question here we were that was how many years ago?
Speaker 4: That would have been like twenty ten, so fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: World?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, y'all are what if Goku joined ratits to unite with Vegeta and NAPA instead of fighting them.
Speaker 2: Lovely question for me.
Speaker 1: This comes from Sam wool. Yeah, go ahead and answer it. I'll read I'll read it again slower. What if Goku joined Ratits to unite with Vegeta and Nap instead of fighting them?
Speaker 2: Right, we'll give me one second to think about this.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, take your time. It's a it's a tough question, but I am confident in your abilities. I know you can answer this question with enough care and thought.
Speaker 4: Personally, I think it's a great question.
Speaker 2: No, So if that were to happen, you know what would happen is everybody's power levels would increase just by being around each other at the at the quantity that they would be around each other, and then you're gonna have a lot of less wasted resources. You know, instead of fighting each other and getting beat up and tired and hungry, you could team up, you know, fuel each other, train each other, become a much stronger force, unified in the in the eyes of you know, the watcher and the ears of the listener, and then you know, you could find a more common enemy, someone far worse, and whoop them, you know, and really just dominate, which is pretty much everything.
Speaker 1: That's so profound and an excellent answer, and it is hilarious because that's like low key what ends up happening. Yeah, like that's that's basically what ends up happening. So just so you know, for context, Alex, Goku and Radits are brothers. Goku, Radits, Vegeta, and Napa are all Sayans, which I felt that, Yeah, they're all Sayans, which we had a saying on Green Boys. We did, we did. It was really cool. I didn't know they were real but lesser known one. Yeah, so Goku is the good guy obviously. I knew that in Dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 2: Actually, not bullshitting, I knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Radits is his brother. News to me, right, But Rabbits, Vegeta, and Napa are all evil. They're all bad. They all are like the one that we talked to the other day, yew planets blow up planets, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So if Goku joined them.
Speaker 2: It'd be the end of the universe. It would well, they'd find a worst enemy.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, and then they would kill them, and then they would become the worst enemy. True, there would be no hope for the whole universe.
Speaker 1: That was like that was like they were doing that was like what the Sayings were doing? Yeah, you know right, like uh, And then Vegeta or Sorry Freezer showed up and was like, well, you can keep doing that, but you do it for me now, you work for me. Now, yeah, you do it for me now. Uh. And Goku it's like it's just like the Superman story, like his parents ship him off in a pod to Earth. He crashes there, he bumps his head and he forgets that he's a little evil piece of just saying and he becomes the good guy and whatever. So, yes, the answer is they would lay waste to the uh to the universe. That's from Sam Wukong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I love that.
Speaker 2: I feel like a politician. Do you with my answer?
Speaker 1: Oh? I want to tell you the reason that you're low key correct is because in the show Vegeta, who is one of those three bad guys, but Geta actually becomes good and Goku and him do team up and they do go and find the bigger threats and whoop their asses.
Speaker 4: And basically become the strongest fighters in the universe. But they're good.
Speaker 1: They protect everybody.
Speaker 4: So you were low key kind of right awesome, But at that point it would have been bad. It would have been it would have been if he joined at that point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would have been like at the end of the union.
Speaker 4: It would have been the end of the universe.
Speaker 1: All right, good one, Sam, Sam will cang.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that Alex's question?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Technically, okay, let's do it. Let's get another one in here. I'm loving this. It's so much fun. It's fun when like the the the questions just evolve into bigger conversation. Yeah, this is fun, man, I'm like remembering how much fun. The format set a.
Speaker 4: Time limit on like how long we go without doing this. I think we had done so much at a certain point that we were like, Okay, we need.
Speaker 1: To break this says what if? The what if children are the missing link to understanding more and the the it just says, mama, be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's shu mom mama.
Speaker 2: But answer is I will find out in December.
Speaker 4: Oh look, check out the telepathy tapes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know we're we're understanding side effects through non verbal autistic children. Yeah. I mean I don't have like an elaborate answer for that, but I don't think that they're like the key to everything. I think that's what I said, right as the missing.
Speaker 1: Link, the missing link to understanding more.
Speaker 4: I think they're one of a few missing links.
Speaker 1: I think, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I think maybe the argument is, you know, to to some people, maybe most people, the idea of enlightenment is is being that monk on the mountaintop, and that monk on the mountaintop, it's supposed to be that right, right, and that monk on the mountaintop his actual goal is to become a child again, absolutely free from pretty much free from every from suffering. Yeah, and living in the moment. And it's funny because I've been thinking a lot about the time when I could leave the house with nothing in my pockets, like for and it was so funny, you know, being a kid and wanting a wallet, like I want to be the cool guy I want. I remember spending my only forty dollars on a wallet to have a wallet to put nothing in, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Because the big boys have a.
Speaker 1: Yes, as a little boy, You're like, you really want dad has a wallet a wallet?
Speaker 2: I just can I just leave my house without my wallet, keys, phone, and everything else that I take with me, Like yeah, I'm tired of this.
Speaker 1: No, You're right, there's there is true like magic in being a child and children like I think, so you think all the time about that, about leaving without anything in your pockets. My thing that I think about being a little kid all the time is like laying down on the ground, like in the grass or in my driveway and just like really really closely, like watching bugs and just like watching them do what they're doing. I just like watch them. I didn't want to disturb them or mess with them or kill them. I just wanted to watch what they were doing, you know. And it was just like, when's the last time you did that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 1: You don't think about anything. You're not thinking about anything anything. It's one thing to say, like, yeah, so I live in the moment, but.
Speaker 5: You don't live in the moment like a kid lives in the moment. Nobody lives in the moment like a kid lives in the moment because.
Speaker 1: Everything's brand new. Uh yeah, So that that's my one thing that I always think. I think there's real magic in it. And they are an important part of understanding more about the spirit and just more about life in general. Really yeah, no.
Speaker 4: I agree, I think they're very important. They're a very important part of this. But in my perspective, that's going to come into play later because when I think about like you know, disclosure, the UFO phenomenon, the truth, all that stuff. To me, that's going to take root in like the children that we have now and that are being born now, when they're our age, it's going to be so normal.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, the momentum is building. Yeah, it's becoming more and more normal by the day, right and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just like it was normal for us to have plumbing. And I swear my grandmother, who is ninety one, has told me a dozen times in my life when I was a child, I didn't have plumbing. That's well, I was born with it. Weird to not have it, you know what I mean. And that's every generation. Yeah, and I think this is no different. Like my little five year old nephew Teddy, he's I mean, or even Lee and Jonah. You know, we've been around them and they're seeing the orbits and they're like, whoa, it's so normal. Yeah, it's like me when I was thirteen experiencing it. My dad was forty six. I was a child, So for me, I immediately accepted it. Whereas you know, for adults to have kind of a harder time accepting things. And I think that that's where the children are really going to come into play, because they grow up and they become those future generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, absolutely, yeah, and what you're saying about, like, you know, the other day at work, like this older guy was like, oh, you know, he's doing his whole thing where they're like, I remember when we used to write everything down and it wasn't all on a computer. You know. I was thinking, like, what is what am I going to be like when I'm that old? What's the thing I'm going to be saying?
Speaker 4: Probably we turn on the computer with a button and not with our thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I was thinking like, I remember when we didn't used to have to order burgers from AI.
Speaker 4: I remember when sex was manual?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah that yeah, that yeah.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't just didn't you know, you just think about it like in those movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, your turn. Yeah you've never seen them. You don't have to qualify, you don't have to Yeah, yeah, I got you cool. Yeah, I'll have to jack it out. I'll check it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't never seen Demolition Man I'll.
Speaker 1: Have to jack it out it out man, honestly.
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa, whoa, we got one from our boy. K four too deep.
Speaker 1: Cow cow cow the mile, the mile, Yeah, got a mile, Kyle. Because his coolness is as big as a mile.
Speaker 4: He goes the whole way, he goes the.
Speaker 1: Distance, he goes, he goes the distance, going for speedy speed.
Speaker 4: No, I think he's going for distance, for distance, going for distance. He's at least got.
Speaker 1: You can feel his energy from a mile away.
Speaker 4: What if Alex is destined to trade in his hog for a minivan?
Speaker 2: Dude, it's literally happening. It's literally happening. The bike is listed for sale. And today I was riding around thinking about uh Sienna because the Toyota power plant in the Sienna is really easy to mod to add some extra horsepower and it's relatively quick.
Speaker 1: Like a man, yeah, wait a Siena is is.
Speaker 2: A Toyota, Yes, Toyota is like like yeah, the power plants the.
Speaker 1: Toyota and Honda are like the cars that never break right.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking to myself, man, slammed Toyota Sienna on bags.
Speaker 1: Sleeper build on what that mean? Put in a turbo boost yeah, what does any of that mean? On bags sleeper mode said that ship like we would know what the he's talking about it like your dad.
Speaker 2: Literally literally.
Speaker 1: Hang out with with the what you say, hang out with me here?
Speaker 2: Look on bags sleep mode, you can change you can change the stance of the van with the push of a button.
Speaker 4: Like you mean, like what they do in a soul plane, right, so you can bounce?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, sleeper So sleeper build. Sleeper build means from the outside it looks slow. So you're like, oh, I can beat this guy and then you punch it in a Sienna and dust some full like with your baby in the Yeah, that would be hilarious and that would be worth selling the bike for you.
Speaker 4: Just put a rollcage around.
Speaker 1: A baby, right right, yeah around just just a back seat roll cage.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, Yeah, that's not like anyway, uh Toyota Sienna maybe.
Speaker 1: So it's literally happening, Kyle.
Speaker 2: You currently for sale. If anyone wants to buy a motorcycle. It's destiny. You are, It's destiny. It is, it's destiny.
Speaker 4: It's happening live.
Speaker 1: In front of our eyes.
Speaker 4: We didn't even know then.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get the Sienna and put the saddle bags on a sleeper mode. Probably not, don't profile that, don't be profiling probly.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna stick to the truck. But yeah, bikes for sale, It's that's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: I missed my dad, now me too.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: You just gotta make sure that whatever ride you acquire, man, you gotta make it easy so that you can turn around and tend to the little fella's knees with the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, also watching stroller reviews. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: You are you? You are the guy who watches the stroller reviews.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: They want crazy money for these things. Dude, I mean I'm gonna watch a review, you know what I mean? Registry, we're actually yeah, we're looking for a store where we can actually go and talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: She's strollers.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro is definitely about to buy like a three thousand dollars stroller. I swear to god, he's thinking more like five or six. Yeah, I know he is, I know he is.
Speaker 2: No man, I was watching I was watching The Nuna Killer today. Some some some stroller that's like one hundred and fifty bucks. It does everything the Nuna does.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, you don't know what a nuna is? A lower Wait are you series right now? You don't know what a luna nuna is?
Speaker 4: Sleeper man?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, like what is this? Somehow he's translating like his surfer punk lingo into like being a dad.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's the most popular stroller like ecosystem, baby transport ecosystem right now. It's very expensive.
Speaker 4: It's got the whole system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you go from like infant car seat, infant infant whatever basket.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, it's gonna be the safest Wait.
Speaker 4: I just realized we never announced on the main show that he's having a.
Speaker 1: Baby, having a baby.
Speaker 4: That was only on Green Boys. Yeah, you're right, Oh my god, that's why all the talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah Alex is having a baby everybody.
Speaker 4: I don't think we I don't think it came up ever.
Speaker 2: No, that's kind of you know. It is what it is?
Speaker 4: What is how it's out?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 2: I wasn't like no, no, no, no, no, not at all. There was no hard launch though, there was no now there was. Now this is the hard Yeah, this is the hardest launch there has been sore far.
Speaker 4: Well, they're probably wondering, why are we talking about strollers and minivans? Come on, I mean you kinda put the horse there. It's not my fault, No I did.
Speaker 2: I definitely put the stroller before the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, this is gonna be the safest baby in the world. Speaking of that, baby's gonna have a piece, Oh for sure that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Riccaro, which is a racing seat manufacturer, has now released a line of car seats.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, registry.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yes, they look sick like have you seen the bucket like custom bucket seats in like somebody's car build?
Speaker 1: Okay, the bucket seats in the in the sleeper mode.
Speaker 2: Alright, sorry, I finally sorry.
Speaker 4: I finally got my Hyda Lantra detailed for the first time ever, and I owned it for like eight years in the paints healing. I don't know the first thing about bucket scenes in a race car.
Speaker 2: They would get great in your car.
Speaker 1: The saddle bags.
Speaker 2: Saddle bags are for a bike.
Speaker 1: You say, that's not don't even that's fun bags?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 4: It's technically his That was a question that I pulled, So it's a question for Alex no.
Speaker 2: Ryan gets to pull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Kyle.
Speaker 4: It was a fun little tribe hog trade.
Speaker 1: What does that word mean?
Speaker 4: It's just like a dialogue two ways.
Speaker 2: I think you can use in that a lot lately. I don't think I've.
Speaker 1: Used this the first time I've ever heard him say that, I don't think. But I have heard the word before, and I knew it was like some sort of like exchange, like because like conversation or whatever. I just didn't know the specific definitely.
Speaker 4: Because tribe would be like Greek philosophers would write some of their stories and die tribe. Oh I was wrong? Was forceful and bitter verbal attack against.
Speaker 1: I mean, is there like a colloquial way to that that it's being used now? But what does that mean? Colloquial? Yeah, you really don't know.
Speaker 7: Colloquied I did not explain to him. Colloquial is like it's sort of like slang or it's like a casual way of saying something or or phrasing something. Even so, what's like a colloquialism? Like uh, what a you know that's not going to be in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: I'm fact checking you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fact checking you. To give Ryan to fact check me. They're both fact checking me. No, No, I'm you're fact checking yourself. Yeah, I'm fact checking myself because I'm fact checking he's pacticking me.
Speaker 2: I've heard that before. I've just always kind of rolled with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, colloquial is.
Speaker 1: Like a casual way of saying something different. I'm trying to like here, let's search commic. Colloquialisms is like a lecture or an attack.
Speaker 4: I did not know that. I totally misunderstood that word my whole life.
Speaker 1: Calming now, realisms would be break the ice, bite the bullet, barking up the wrong tree, break a leg, ain't ballpark, you know, spill the beans.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's just basically being from the South.
Speaker 1: Literally, okay, literally, bumping uggs is manual labor. But like y'all wanna thinna ain't hit the sack easy, does it? By the skin of your teeth, your thoughts, break a leg, hang in there, hit the sack. I already said that, all right, next one.
Speaker 2: Mike question.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna pull another one because I pulled it.
Speaker 1: Dead okay it and did we get a definite on the diatribe situation.
Speaker 4: That just means like a lecturer, or an attack, or like a very harsh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that pretty much is what you did to him.
Speaker 4: All right, you ready, what if the orbs flashes we see are actually healing light since to cleanse the earth. Wow, that's a really really deep thought. At d Riggs, my man Danny, he is a very cool guy. He brought my dad a hilarious T shirt that he still wears regularly.
Speaker 1: Yes, Danny, you're awesome.
Speaker 4: No, actually, I had a really weird dream and I'm going to walk through it. Okay, let me slightly back up. Actually, so Dad has always told me for many, many years that the orbs send you information through the light, right, yeah, you know. And anyway, so lately I've been really into cimatics. I went down a little TikTok rabbit hole. I just saw something that was about like cathedrals in Europe oftentimes, or temples. It could be temples for many faith, it doesn't matter. They have these big stained glass windows and they usually look like these circles that are like simatic patterns. They're not telling you it's but it's what it is. That's what the ancients were telling you it is And we know that a lot of the master Masons, you know, free Masons, and people in these illumined societies back in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance era, they were doing a lot of this architecture with sacred geometry. They were using the golden ratio, the golden mean, all that stuff. A lot of Greek architecture. So we know that cathedrals, like you can ask any mason and they'll tell you that cathedrals have precise geometry so that sound and frequency is like harnessed in the room. That's why they do like the Gregorian chants stuff like that, Right, So they're telling you something in these shapes. I can pull up pictures to show you. I just don't want to get like sidetracked doing two things at once, you know, but you're hold on cathedral, Yes, sacred geometry.
Speaker 1: It would be cool. Maybe the next spirit science we do could be all about cymatics.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea.
Speaker 2: We could talk about the bills and how they destroyed all the church bills idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I never genuinely thought about that. Or it could just be like sound, because we did one that was kind of general. We could dial in on cematics. I like, yeah, sound and powaw cathedrals, sacred geometry windows. You got to see some of these. Seriously, there's like a huge repeating pattern. I mean, like just just scroll, like just scroll down while I'm explaining this to you. These are all different cathedrals and temples. What's it look like?
Speaker 1: It looks like literally cymatics, right. I never It's like I've seen these patterns before, like Kingdom Hearts, you know, like the when you're standing on the platform, Like I've seen these patterns, but this is the first time. I'm thinking, like, this is totally just cymatics.
Speaker 4: Literally, dude, But also was it looks like a yes, right? And I know that orb spin like we've seen them do this. So anyway, I'm want to walk you through a weird dream I had. Okay, Now, I have a friend who is a sound bowl healer where he's like a frequency I don't know what he calls himself. I don't know what I would call him, but I'm just trying to describe what he does. He has a voice of an angel. He's really cool guy. We met in Oregon. His name is chet Chet Bentley and he does this whole thing where he like has the crystal balls and he does the meditations and he sings, and it's like a very beautiful experience. And he's all about sound and the power of sound, and he's a producer. He makes music, so he makes all of his music in house, and it's like a production when you do his meditation and he plays these really beautiful like synth ambient sounds and he sings while he's doing the crystal balls. It's very powerful experience. And anyways, so fast forward to a couple weeks later, I get home from my trip and in my dream, I had an extremely extremely vivid dream. It wasn't loocid in the sense that I was in control, but it was looseid in the sense that I was like pretty much there, like I could see every detail perfectly around me. I was at my old greased creek house, full color, and I in my dream, I had like a DMT trip. And I remember in my dream feeling the fear of like what a DMT trip is like, like the whoa, like the you know, the kind of like the the overwhelm of it, and you know, just this kind of cosmic unknown. And when I woke up from the trip, I called him and I was like, I called him, you know, the guy, And I was like, ro, what the hell did I just smoke to have a trip? You know, because in real life you would smoke DMT to have that trip, you know. But I was like, what the hell did I just smoke? Now in the trip it looked exactly like those cathedral windows really, yes, who like vividly like I could draw it, except I'm not good at drawing, but I could see it that clearly. It was like it was all blue and white and it was just like cimatic patterns sacred geometry, but circular, and it was like frequency. And it was un understood to me that because he was in my dream, right m h. So that was my subconscious telling me like, it's sound, it's simatic, it's frequency. But I was like, what the hell I just smoke to have this trip? And he said it was plasma?
Speaker 1: No way? Yes? Whoa was this before or after Dana after? Okay? This was just like two weeks ago, wow.
Speaker 4: Or three weeks ago or something. So when I woke up, I really just thought hard about the stream. It was extremely vivid, like one of those life changing kind of dreams that you never forget for the rest of your life. And I came to understand that my subconscious was telling me that there was a connection between like the seimatic sound waves the orbs, because maybe they're made of plasma. Maybe plasma has something to do with it. Maybe plasma is like a sheath to some sort of spiritual technology that we're not aware of, or it's a part of the spiritual dimension, and that these orbs are vibrating at a certain frequency and then they can transmit frequencies into your consciousness and cause you to have some sort of of psychedelic ego death awakening experience. Right, I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: The questions are like when, oh.
Speaker 4: They're sending blink there's yeah. So I've come to understand that they can send you information through the light, that they can just do it through frequency. I mean, I think consciousness is non local, you know, it's like, yeah, it's outside of time and.
Speaker 1: Space, things we can't even measure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I think that there's intelligence in the sound waves, there's intelligence in everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: And they can just they can blast you with a frequency and next thing you know, you're having a trip. Within a dream or while you're awake, you're like whoa, and you just start having these thoughts and they can just dial a little knob and turn your consciousness up and it's that easy. And like we're sitting here wondering if it's even possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's possible. Yeah, yeah, as cool as hell. That's that's awesome. I got what. I don't know if we can top that? A trippy dream, dude, Yeah, I know, like imagining, I mean my dream, I dream so rarely already, but like thinking about tripping in a dream is like extra trippy, you know.
Speaker 4: And it was like I in my dream, I knew I was tripping, but like imagine, imagine you right now you go down into like another layer, like if you smoke DNT and you're like in another place. That effect happened within my dream, right, that's wild that I went somewhere else and then I came back in my dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because sometimes you have like a very present awareness in dreams where you can feel the things that you would be feeling right if it were real. So yeah, imagining like having a vivid dream where you can feel what's happening, and then like having an ego death type trip is wild, especially coming out of that in the dream and then waiting my friends and then waking up from the dream. It's like you you're like multiple layers deep.
Speaker 4: But bro, when I came out of the trip in the I called and I was like, what did you give me?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: He said it was plasma.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's that's why, which to me is weird because in my waking life I'm not sitting around thinking about plasma, right, yeah, No, it pulled that from your subconscious certainly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang, dude, that is wild. Yeah, it was a weird dream, damn son. Yeah, that's the perfect finale. Oh yeah, that was the perfect finale. I got a guess I we gotta do. We gotta what if it's back? What if it's back? This was so much fun, Like, seriously, this was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We gotta do a movie episode two.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, put some notes. We gotta finally freaking lock this dude down for a Lord of the Rings dude, and then we just do another Lord of the Rings episode. Please, I will take notes while we're watchings. Come on, it's been way four years. It's been. It's it's high time. Okay, I agree.
Speaker 4: You know where I stand.
Speaker 1: It's time. Okay where I stand. Yeah, Well, let's freaking stand on business and get the hag out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's stand on some business.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's send them off.
Speaker 1: All right, Bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 4: I'm meant to do it at the same time, but it's been a while.
Speaker 1: What ut bomies. If you like the.
Speaker 4: Show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 1: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 4: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaids dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 1: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said So, same time next week.