Speaker 1: One oh one Taco Orlaido's Rock Station one O one one w j R. Or this hour brought to you by Rock the Bank our cash giveaways. You will have thirteen more chances today to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This is still going on for a few weeks, right, correct sir, Yeah, we've already had William Whin, Dina Marie.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you're your next.
Speaker 1: Right around nine oh five, your first Rock the Bank keyword goes out each time you hear those, and they play hourly. You can turn around and enter them at w j r R dot com and someone's picked at random at the end of each hour to win a grand.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Our little tip for you. If you enter a keyword one hour and uh, next hour, your phone rings with a number you don't recognize.
Speaker 3: Answer it. It might be Prize headquarters.
Speaker 1: Thought of uh you mem me, ma, what is your What was your grandmother's Oh? Oh ma, thought of Omar with this story. She was in upstate New York, right, Queen's I don't know? Oh okay, all right, well no, not like a Huntington or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's my aunt. We went up there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Well, thought I saw this story about one hundred and four year old woman named Loretta.
Speaker 2: Oh could you imagine if Oma was still alive and it was a big fake out.
Speaker 1: I was thinking maybe Loretta might have known Oma and they were in perhaps maybe the same uh you know, possibly nursing in rehab facility.
Speaker 3: So what's she up to? Loretta?
Speaker 1: She turned one hundred and four and for her birthday, she had a quote great time.
Speaker 3: When she went to jail was at her request, like a bucket list.
Speaker 1: She had never seen the inside of a jail and she had always been curious and wanted to check it out. So the local police department made that a reality for one hundred four year old Loretta.
Speaker 3: And I bet so this is just a local jail.
Speaker 2: Didn't send her leg to the thirty third like a burial balls jail.
Speaker 1: Right, Livingston County Jail, Okay, which I don't know if that's hardcore correctional facility or not.
Speaker 2: Either way, you know, darn well, those uh what do they call the prison guards, the uh.
Speaker 3: The liaison or whatever it is cruise.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you something, you know, damn well, they said, if you even think of giving this sweet old lady a hard time, you're getting the ass whipping of your life because is she had a heart attack because she got freaked out by you know, that guy over there doing certain things that Loretta hasn't seen.
Speaker 3: In a while.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that jail again, let me see if it shows up on images.
Speaker 1: Jenneseo jail in Livingston County. That's Livingston County jail.
Speaker 3: Jen O je N O say g e n E s e O. Thank you Janis jail. All right, we're there. That's like thirteen guys or anything.
Speaker 2: No, God, well, I'm not even comment. You know, she got to meet the police dogs. Pretty big, there's real, Yeah, you know what, look at it, that's big.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like the you know, solitary confinement I had. That's her, by the way.
Speaker 2: The second picture I had Mayberry good bye, ah sweet, I had Mayberry. She looks like Oma. Then again, I guess one hundred and four year olds all look alike, right, they all look the same day truly, So then that's it. But yeah, I was just picturing Mayberry. Immediately, you've seen pictures of my Oma.
Speaker 3: Look at I know that drunk is the only prisoner, Yeah, exactly, And he goes, hey, one hundred and four.
Speaker 2: Store's one hundred and four proof you remember Olmah's pictures you saw like the video of for eating McDonald's for birthday, looks like her.
Speaker 3: I want I could see I could see Loretta going, they.
Speaker 2: All have big fat asses, Bobby, Hey, Bobby, they all have big fat asses.
Speaker 3: She she wasn't wearing her hearing aids. That is Bob's omar rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace and one hundred and three years old, wasn't wearing her hearing aids. And all the Jamaican ladies that work there. She said, Hey, she thinks she's whispering. Hey Bobby, they all have big fat asses. But it came out like us, Hey.
Speaker 3: Bobby, they all have such big fat asses. And I'm going, God, bom, why didn't we go visit this?
Speaker 2: She was a sweet lady, really, I mean, kind of a fiery Let's move on.
Speaker 3: We got to come to the defense of Shakira here, all right.
Speaker 1: She is being accused of plagiarism and ripping off Beyonce sex really not musically but visually for her current tour. Beyonce's fans are demanding that Beyonce sue Shakira for stealing elements of Beyonce's renaissance to her and reworking him in into her lost mohe I don't speak I know Spanish lost mouharris Yah know lron.
Speaker 3: Means women don't cry anymore. Okay, here's where it comes down to.
Speaker 2: Neither you nor I or probably anybody listening knows what either of their tours are or what. We just wanted to tell a story about Shakira because.
Speaker 3: We know she's so odd and.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest here how this all came to be. If you're if you've listened to this show for a while, you know our history. We both have openly lusted after Jennifer Aniston for since we've been a show, and somewhere along the lines in the last five six years we have taken an off ramp into Shakira Land with the fascinating and the open lusting because those hips.
Speaker 2: Don't lie, No, they definitely don't, and those taxes don't get paid.
Speaker 3: Did she ever see the smooth that all over? Silly?
Speaker 2: I figured she's got she's gotta have so much cash, she got a man.
Speaker 3: Yet I know that her guy like left her or something. What a dummy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said at least Shakira is it isn't on the Diddy list.
Speaker 3: Take that Beyonce team Shakira Powell went out to be fair, we haven't seen the full Diddy list. It's all speculation at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know somebody who's on there, basketball, but the commissioner.
Speaker 3: Look, gott it. I can't wait when that list comes out, watch out.
Speaker 2: And if you've never seen the Diddy special of the Downfall of Ditty or one of those shows they have several, the.
Speaker 3: One on NBC, He's suing, he's suing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had that the other day and I think idiotology, But now I'm telling.
Speaker 3: You just watch.
Speaker 2: One of the ones on Netflix or one of those and that guy whoa.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to describe this other than just dumb luck and just being dumb in general. I have the video of this incident from Layton, Utah on our Facebook page. A Utah Transit Authority train smashed into an SUV that was stuck on the tracks.
Speaker 2: I saw your lighton your video up jr Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Holy woman driving an suv is approaching a railroad crossing. The railroad crossing is activated. The lights have started flashing. The gates are about to come down, and she checks up on the brakes, and I guess the truck that was behind her thought she was going to gas it and make it before the gates came down.
Speaker 3: Like anybody would.
Speaker 1: He hit her, propelled her forward onto the track. He then stopped. She stopped on the tracks. Now the gate has come down behind the suv yep and the train is has not approached yet, but it's it's getting in the area. Now, this woman decides she starts. The truck that hit her nudged her under the tracks backs up.
Speaker 2: She can bust through the thing if be done so, she can back up and get out of the way.
Speaker 3: She backs up.
Speaker 1: She's more worried about the arm, you know, hurting her vehicle, and she ends up getting wedged in between where the emergency arm and the track.
Speaker 3: Now the train's coming and she gets out and runs.
Speaker 4: I'm certainly not gonna second guess them and heat at the moment, go ahead and break the gate arms. They're far less important than you or your car, or you know, anybody else, So go ahead and break the gates, scratch up your paint, break your back window. It's a whole lot better than what ended up happening.
Speaker 2: View was absolutely obliterated. I watched her and I'm like, why is she stopping? Just punch it, Margarete. The guy's giving you plenty of space. I'm sure he already feels horrified what he did.
Speaker 1: In the position he puts you in, but he clearly was thinking on his feet back to weigh the hell up so you can get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Here's an idea. Punch it to go forward, then anything, take the arms.
Speaker 3: Out of God. Just you watch that and you shake your head.
Speaker 2: But anybody who's been in an accident knows when you you have.
Speaker 3: That freeze when you pull out. Pat yeah.
Speaker 2: If you done that where you pull out in front of somebody and you go woo yeah and luckily they stop. Well, lady, snap out of it. You had seconds, yeah, like twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Literally easily had twenty seconds to get out of this bad situation.
Speaker 3: And just she wasn't thinking.
Speaker 2: Clearly again jrr Facebook, and somebody said double A is on Diddy's list. The angration no as he delivered there, nice try, nice try u j r R.