Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's one day clok parental discussion as advised mature content beyond this point, did.
Speaker 2: You know that Bruce Lee had a vegetarian brother? What the fuck's name was broccoli?
Speaker 3: God? Hmm shout outs narrow too, I give you that like, I think that was seven point one. No, you're not feeling it. No, what about seven point four?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: What about a one point seven four?
Speaker 4: I say I don't like it, you go higher.
Speaker 3: I just went lower at one point seventy four. You know your original Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, you don't like it, you're Jewish.
Speaker 3: Let me just add more to it. You'll accept higher number means better. Yeah, that means we have to choose it.
Speaker 4: I'll give it a six point nine.
Speaker 3: Nice okay? All right, Well I was at one point seven four, episode one seventy four?
Speaker 4: What the fuck do I know you were trying? I wasn't picking it up.
Speaker 3: Your brain dead after fucking all your strokes the golf course this morning.
Speaker 4: I had a ton of strokes. Surprise, my face isn't trooping.
Speaker 3: Swinging a miss? All right?
Speaker 4: Well I didn't do that right on Q.
Speaker 3: Oddly enough, it's funny that we we were late to the party last week with our with our picks for the Hockey League, right for the Hulu Hoop League, and not a single series had finished until our episode came out, ironically enough, and then the day it came out, three finished right there, and then tonight was the last night it finished, so we were still on time, ready for the next round. True, you know what I'm saying. So anyway, that's what I was doing tonight watching hockey. What have you been up, Tom, How was your week? Nobody cares. I'm just kidding. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: That week was fine. The girls. The girls had a recital, a dance recital Saturday, so all day Saturday I spent helping them set up and doing stuff there. They did a good job. It was fun. Girls had a great time, you know. I mean it was for Kingman, so there's probably like seventy people there. Nothing too crazy. I've got the golf today, which was really nice. Other than that, I've just been spent the most most of the week just bullshit and doing work and cleaning up the house. I don't real crazy.
Speaker 3: What about you, Stone Noise? My make is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I saw a B word shout out to b Ward he came into town to see the geler Real concert.
Speaker 4: Don't shout out to be Word because that fucking astquat could have said anything to any one of us, but he said it to only you. We all could have gone up and seen him. But no, no, no time out.
Speaker 3: It's only you, he told me, and I totally forgot till this morning. When Aj sent me a picture of b Word, I was like, fuck, he's in town this weekend. I bet people thought that they had another another orb in Vegas for the last three days. Isn't it weird that Jelly Roll could actually take his shirt off and give it right to be Word and fit like a glove. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll's lost a lot of weight lately, like he might be giving Bee Word to run for his money. Oh god, yeah, I think he's down like two hundred pounds looking great. Yeah yeah, it saw b Word. Bward's got a little squeeze thing with him.
Speaker 3: I was like, B Word, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The table was lifting off the ground, but I think that was because he was it was not quite fitting under it.
Speaker 4: But did he have to buy his pillow a plane ticket or did he drive?
Speaker 3: He drove he drove. Bword is psychotic like that he usually drives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like every time he's he's come down from what he's told me he's drove.
Speaker 3: So I've made that drive several times and I would only choose to take a flight from now on, ye for that fuck that drive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that drive is. I've been that drive before too, and it's not pretty.
Speaker 3: It's pretty lonely. It's pretty lonely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you see the clown hotel, you're like, well, it's the whole excitement of the trip.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's it right.
Speaker 4: It's not a pretty drive, like I've I've driven a lot of desert and that's not a pretty drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's interesting seeing like all the veteran memorials along the way, because they have a shitload of them out there and such like bunkers and everything. But other than that, is just a desert weights like you see the Great Basin and all of its glory and uh wow, what an underwhelming glory that is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'll be word for a bit.
Speaker 2: I sat down to watch Wicked tonight with my kid and my girlfriend, and I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I was going to. You know, I went in with like very little expectations and I was like, this gonna be musical.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fucking shitty. I don't like musicals. But I actually enjoyed it. It was a good movie.
Speaker 2: I like all the effort that they put into it and the emphasis on character acting too.
Speaker 3: I really like enjoyed that. But other than that, that was pretty much my whole weekend.
Speaker 2: And the whole week was just doing school and you know, getting things ready to go ahead and in school here. Pretty soon I got a few things advancing at work. I'm really excited for By the end of this month, I'll have one job or a different job. Either way, I'm going to have been a different job. So thinks they're the same company, Yeah, same company, Yeah, same company. I'm just either looking to step up in the role that I'm already in to the next level or change departments entirely to the department that I'm going.
Speaker 3: That I want to go into for my degree. So we'll see what happens. Oh yeah. I actually saw Wicked for the first time like three weeks ago. Ellie wanted to watch it because she likes Wizard of Oz and so I was like, ah. But the one thing I will say, I never listened to her music, but I've heard her on like talk shows and ship and Ariana Grande's got a fantastic fucking voice. Oh, like so unique, very very She's very good, like anybody that can. I remember seeing her do an interview and she was good at imitating other singers as well, and they had to do Celine Dion and it was like, holy shit, like how can you do that? It was really good. So now, closet a fan just I don't think.
Speaker 4: You have to be. I don't think you have to be a closet arian A Grande fan.
Speaker 2: I think at this point we're at the age where it's like we're gonna enjoy what we enjoy and we kind of don't give a shit about what other people think if we enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think there are certain things that if you enjoy, you should keep it to yourself. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Nahu secrets, man, well, no, fuck them secrets. List oh listen to taboos. Them secrets got fucking spilled for fine.
Speaker 4: Look, I've been down a pretty deep fucking porn hub rabbit hole. Bro. There's some fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Show I've raised my eyes at you right now, but I can't. You're looking as hard as you can.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good I think that's a good. That's a good way to figure out if your fetish is something you should have or shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: It's just look for it.
Speaker 4: Look for it on pornhub, because if porn hub doesn't allow you to look for it, then you know that it's a fucked up fetish, you know what I mean. Yeah, a lot of shit on pornhub, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like if you were.
Speaker 2: To go type in some ship and they say, we can't look that up because and you're like, uh yeah, but if.
Speaker 3: You go two states over, we can unlock it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you go to Tijuana, they'll do that on the cheap Oh.
Speaker 4: Dude, would any of you guys actually watch a Donkey show?
Speaker 3: Do you know Hawaii is technically two states away from Arizona. M No, Yeah, it's true. Isn't that crazy? I think about? Yeah? No, where where would the Donkey Show be at?
Speaker 4: Like I'm not saying, like I'm not saying on your TV or on your phone, like if you were in a moment like no down in Mexico. Yeah, in Mexico.
Speaker 3: In Mexico.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like, no, it's going to be in that restaurant in Clerks too, Like, that's where it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: It's in the back of a Chinese restaurant, shack place. Do you remember ABC?
Speaker 3: Kelly is the Donkey such a great movie.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the Chinese restaurant that used to be next to Uptown drug on sixty six the drug store? Yeah, Low's, Yeah, you've never had, but it was ABC restaurant before that.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, No, I'm thinking the one next to thee Yes Low's was across the street.
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, So ABC, you started tuned off track off track betting in the back, so they had horse racing in the back going on while the like right behind the buffet. So you walk in and it looks like a normal restaurant and then there's a bar to your right, and then there's a buffet, and behind the buffet they had these fucking accordion doors that you could open and close and you can go go back, and that's where the off track betting was. That's where the horse the horse race was. Dude, I could see them having some weird shit like that because there was always like two or three Chinese guys, old Chinese guys.
Speaker 3: You get donkey fucking checking donkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got shut down because there were rats in the kitchen and they couldn't they couldn't discern whether or not they were cooking them, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the the that's right, the problem. The problem with ABC it was it was night and day. There's times you could go and it's yeah, I mean it's slapped it was the Chinese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was better than Low's No.
Speaker 3: Never, but it's slapped home, yes, and then but the next time you went, you're like, they're fucking rats. Are they trying to sell a rat? Is barbecue pork right now on a scuber?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: Nah? Fuck it.
Speaker 4: Low's was better because it was it was solid all the time like Low's. Never.
Speaker 3: I've never had a General Salas chicken that compares to what Low's could make.
Speaker 4: Yeah, loads was good.
Speaker 3: I missed that ship.
Speaker 4: That chip grinds my gears that they're not here anymore.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, well, hold on, hold on. I have a I lost money on a bet for Kentucky Derby this weekend digit but I lost two Okay, so you brought up horse racing, and normally it's hard to get in the horse racing apps, but now a fan duel actually has one that links to a horse race, but it's a still a third party. So I was like, ah, fuck it, I'm gonna bet on the Kentucky Derby. Well, there was the other races going on beforehand, right, So I threw money on the very first race that I watched, which was like eight, and I was like, let me do a trifecta two, three and ten, right Beta Buck. Literally at the last fucking second, seven comes in and it goes seven, two three ten. I was like, I literally almaid a fucking three and then uh my Kentucky. I had a bunch of Kentucky Derby bets, but one of them I had the first two correct and the third one was two off.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I know nothing about the horses.
Speaker 4: I just that's tough.
Speaker 3: It was just peer luck.
Speaker 4: Kentucky Derby is one of the hardest races to bet on because anything can happen. It's pretty hard to fix field. Yeah, it's a huge field.
Speaker 3: You know, and this year was pouring rain and it was muddy, so at that point you're like, it doesn't matter what the odds are.
Speaker 4: Pretty much a.
Speaker 3: Forty to one odd horse is just as good as the number one horse at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only thing I knew about the race was James Hetfield from Metallica had.
Speaker 3: A horse in the races here and it is Tanman. Yep, yep, Sam Man. That's right, he shir died shirted or what were you saying, Dome about grinding your gears? Tell us about that? Yeah, tell us about what was grinding gears? I don't know, big fucking stead what just kidding? Well? One of mine is recipe websites, Okay, I feel like, can I guess why? First? Yes, you can see stupid fucking ads that constantly pop up on those sites.
Speaker 2: Not just the ads, but the bullshit filler content that is like really the reason why they broke the article, and not for the recipe itself. They just wanted to fucking talk about their process and their fucking rank esque and they barely can get around in there and barely know what's in there.
Speaker 3: I don't give a.
Speaker 2: Fuck about how you needed a dough for forty five minutes and found you put your life in perspective. One need at a time. I don't need to know any of that shit needs. What I need to know, Yeah, what I need to know is what the fucking recipe is, Dorothy, you know, speaking of fucking odds, say, I hate that shit, And like, every single time I go into a fucking recipe overside, I feel like it's getting longer and longer and longer and longer, and I'm like, what do you guys need to keep putting in this shit? You know, like, besides fucking bullshit ads. I get it, you want to get paid for your website. Totally understand that adds no worries. I click out of those, but it's really hard to like, sometimes you fuckers put the recipe in the middle of your fucking bullshit, sometimes at the front, a lot of times at the end, but you don't know where in the end it is, so you fucking spend so much time scrolling instead of just going right to the fucking recipe and going, hmm, do I want to make this or yeah, I want to make this shit?
Speaker 3: My phone locked? Oh god damn it, I went at to fucking Google. God. Okay, fucking I gotta sift through this fucking thing again.
Speaker 2: Like dude, as soon as I get to that recipee, I'm fucking screenshotting it.
Speaker 3: And that's the last time. I'm I'm out of here, out of here dog, Like the fuck, I'm so sick of that ship. I'm like, can we not?
Speaker 4: I immediately searched for the button that says ingredients because I can figure out how to put them together. Like I don't need to read your fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 4: I can instantly figure out how to put them together. So I'm like, where the fuck are the ingredients? And then I go from there.
Speaker 3: That's unclear. Ship recip slapped though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten out of ten, there's only been a couple of times where I've like, I've gone back. I'm like, I don't know what the fuck I did wrong? Get like it because the whole recipe got screwed up and there was one or two steps that I probably should have had instructions for. But but that brings me to one on one thing for me is the price of everything. Like the what is really pissing me off right now is the price of everything. The stupidest fucking thing is so expensive right now.
Speaker 3: That's my number two my list. Hyperinflation.
Speaker 4: It has been it has been so bad. I cannot go to the store. I have three kids and an adult that I'm supposed to feed, and it is insanely expensive to just get by a week. And that's that's trying to eat healthy.
Speaker 3: Like the healthier you go, the more expensive it is.
Speaker 4: And and that used to not be true. That used to not be true. But part of the problem is is that what's happening is like I'm buying I'm buying fruits and vegetables, and they're not lasting as long either. The fruit's going bad quick, Like I can't keep bananas for more than a couple of days. Like if they don't get eaten immediately, I have to figure something else out because they're instantly fucking brown. But they're they're too smushy, so they just get stuck in the cheek. They don't actually get it.
Speaker 3: Then they'll at least come out, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, I let the dogs take care of it from there, But that's not the point, Like, I don't want to have to do that four times a week.
Speaker 3: Dude, the dog, I mean bananas, you buy him.
Speaker 6: I think I solved your problem, you know what, he's getting ready to go fight that fucking gorilla and he's like, I'm the one out of one hundred that's got the ship on the fucking bag, throws the bananas and fucking stabs it.
Speaker 4: The greatest, the greatest video is the one that you sent with Kevin James and the gorilla from the movie that Yeah, they're fucking riding in the van dude. Yeah, yeah, like me and the gorilla after he beats the ship out of the other ninety nine.
Speaker 2: No, but all I could all I could think about is like when that gorilla got really close to his face and they're like singing together, like the smell of its breath hitting you would have to be so rank. But also like you're smelling like the guy in front of you, like he like ripped at his neck.
Speaker 3: Like his throat, just smelling his blood. And now you're singing a song with him in a car.
Speaker 4: You've got like an eyeball, some ligaments stuck to his teeth and ship.
Speaker 2: Right right you see like a piece of his shirt. Oh but you know what I did. I did have that one on my list just for hyper inflation. Here's an example. So swing it back around. See you you're so fried for once.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 4: He's looking for the notes.
Speaker 3: He can't fight them, right, He's stuck on the rest of every website.
Speaker 2: He's looking at the ad, going why don't ever look at these ads? But but no, like with hyper inflation, Like just to put it into example, ten pounds of ground beef from Sam's Club is fifty bucks, and back in twenty seventeen it was like fifteen, and then in twenty one or in twenty it went to twenty, and then in twenty one to twenty two went to thirty, and then now it's at fifty. And it's like the rate of it increasing is technically hyperinflation. And hyper inflation is like really really bad because that means that the price of everything is raising higher than what people's salaries can be raised as for what's like being.
Speaker 3: Increased around you.
Speaker 2: And you can really see that in Vegas now because two three years ago it was two thousand to twenty five hundred dollars to rent a home and now it's coming back down to sixteen to nineteen hundred because nobody's fucking renting homes. Everybody's living the family because nobody can fucking afford it.
Speaker 3: And the prices of rent are very close to Kingman's prices, which is a problem for kingmen because the rate of paying kingman does not equal the rate of pay in Las angles. The majority of people, you know, not at all.
Speaker 2: I looked up some salaries and shit looking, I came in a while ago, and most accountants are getting paid twelve dollars an.
Speaker 3: Hour out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's normally like a forty to sixty thousand dollars paying job, depending on which level you're at.
Speaker 3: And shit right, they're getting paid twelve dollars an hour. Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Fucking accountant like for the state. Mind you like like an accountant for like kingmen working into the state twelve dollars an hour.
Speaker 4: A friend of ours, a friend of ours, just asked me if I wanted to apply for a job working for the city or sorry, the county, and I was like, well, I'm thinking it's a county job, right, So, like, the starting pay is going to be good. The starting pay is to start off at seventeen dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: The only benefit about the county is the benefits bingo, because if you can get in and then you can start making good money on top of the benefits, that you're receiving as a county member, Like, you're not gonna get any better benefits unless you're with a very large corporation correct, which doesn't exist in Kingman, So you'd have to be working remote. And at that point you're already making good fucking money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and like for me, for me to stop what I'm doing to switch over, I would be taking more than a half of my pay cut away, half of my pay away. And I'm just like, I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't live like that now.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't fucking do that. It's it's too hard, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a but my one of mine actually piggybacks onto both ears. I saw a guy the other day on Twitter. I just I find it funny sometimes it I usually don't get caught in the bait. This one I wanted to just see, right because it was just the total complaining about like, oh, I can guarantee there's no gas prices at two dollars or less than two dollars a gallon anywhere in this country. Because somebody had posted a picture, right, So then I was like, Okay, I gotta open the comments on this one because I'm the kind of guy that, like, I would post a picture just to grind his gears. I would post a picture of after getting my Safeway dollar discount and I'm paying like two dollars and five cents or you or you know, like a dollar dollar ninety and'd be like, yeah, dollar ninety, bitch, what are you talking about? And but it was funny because as people posted, he would always come back at them with something negative to non basically make what they're saying not valid at all. And the last one that really just I was just like, this guy's a fucking idiot, Like this is the problem with people right now? He was Somebody was like, no, I just gassed up in this town in this city. His replies, name of the gas station, So I can call them and prove it, prove that this is correct. And it's like, at what length? At what length is your This is what your time is worth. That's that's what your time is worth. Is to sit here and argue that somebody did somebody commented that, yes, they're getting less than two dollars a down, and you're like, at that length, like, let me have their phone number so I can fact check this how I'm not on Twitter. You know, I warned you, I warned everybody.
Speaker 2: I was like, the first time I'm gonna go on Twitter, I'm gonna say some shit, said some shit that dawned on me, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like the level, the level of ignorance.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just the the world right now and from both sides. But it and it's so like, well vicious and nasty.
Speaker 4: And that's another thing too, cause instantly if you look on if you look on people's posts, I would say, within the first ten posts, you are going to see somebody like that says, oh that's a Democrat or all that's a Republican.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be combatantly, yeah, instantly, Yeah, absolutely, And.
Speaker 4: There's no reason for it because it's not about that. It's got nothing. Most of the ship that's on the Internet right now really doesn't have anything to do with whether you're a fucking Republican or a Democrat. It has to do with whether you're a good person or a bad person. Yeah, I mean that's really that's really where it's at.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: But we just have this fucking instinct that we're i don't know.
Speaker 3: Basic morals under fire. Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's this is like, like I put this one on the list, and it's not coming from like any specific political side, but it is something that really grinds my gears. And it's that the States stepping in to force a gender swap on a child like that, I don't know, is like, dude, we really need to start thinking like adults again, you know, and we need to stop kind of thinking like children.
Speaker 3: You can ask, you can go to jail for drinking a fucking beer at sixteen, but you're allowed to change your fucking peep at at eight. Like that's just fucking wild, Like, yeah, it should be an adult choice. It doesn't fucking matter if they're an adult and they still feel that way, that's their choice to fucking make you.
Speaker 2: Give your eight year old a beer, And like, listen, you're in big trouble and you're in the same, if not bigger trouble if you don't give the swab.
Speaker 4: Science. Science tells us that our brains do not develop and to a certain age, right for both men and women.
Speaker 3: Okay, when is that happening for men?
Speaker 4: It's twenty five, Yeah, from the frontal lobe for a man, for a biological man, it's twenty five. Yeah, okay for a female.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, hold on, go ahead and answer female.
Speaker 4: For a female, it's nineteen. Okay.
Speaker 3: So what about for a non biological man, when does that develop? He answers, nineteen, because they're a female.
Speaker 4: Here here's the kicker, from nineteen. From nineteen to twenty seven, that's when a woman starts to develop the understanding of the emotions that they feel. So so in other words, I literally just read this. A female, biological female is like is going through up until they're nineteen years old. They are going through life like a bus with no fucking driver. That That is exactly how a scientist described it. You you cannot fucking tell me that anyone under the age of nineteen is going to understand where their life sits. It's I'm forty fucking two and I don't get it some days. You cannot. You cannot tell me that anyone under the age of nineteen can make a decision legally by themselves. Yeah, I'm sorry, they shouldn't. They shouldn't. We should take all their rights away. Oh wait, is that too far? No?
Speaker 3: But are you putting your arm straight out?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? Am I lagging no.
Speaker 3: Joke. That was the stretch on that joke. Listen, I stretch out further than your hand, homie.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of gummies. I I anybody, anybody who is anybody who is young. You cannot You cannot ask a kid to figure out what they want to be for the rest of their life.
Speaker 3: No, no, And I'm not blaming the kid. It's the fucking parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, no, but that but that's just it. You're you're letting you like listen, there there was one point. There was one point where Kelly came up and Kelly's like, I like I like girls. Kelly's fourteen. She did this like three years ago. She came up and said I like girls. I was like, okay, cool. I was like, right now.
Speaker 3: We actually talked about this on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She's like, no, no, I'm I'm gonna be lesbian. I was like, okay, right now. I was like, don't set yourself in stone just yet.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 4: You might like you might like this now, but you may not like it tomorrow. So just do me a favor. I'm gonna support you no matter what. Don't care. I could care less if you're a fucking giraft or if you're if you're a Giraft hold one at the end of graft, I'm like, how fucking high am I shout out the baked Brosier gummies or this ship.
Speaker 3: Giraft. Listen, let me ask you a question. Let me.
Speaker 4: I don't care, like I told hers, like, I don't care what you I don't care what you are. I don't care who you are as long as you're a good person and you'll figure it out later in life. Like as as time goes on, we change. I never used to like carrots, Now I like carrots. Up your ass, up my ass. My dog never liked bananas, Now he likes bananas.
Speaker 3: Not business no, because bananas taste like assa. But that's supposed to wash the mom after you take him out.
Speaker 4: That brings me to one of one of my things is like it is people believing that they are owed something Like there's a lot of people that are out there and they feel like they're owed certain respects and certain leniencies, and so they can kind of do whatever they want and wherever they want.
Speaker 3: You're so Fried does.
Speaker 4: That's fine?
Speaker 3: I'm listening.
Speaker 4: I like how he opened his eyes like that was his proof. He was like, no, Look, I'm okay, Look I'm listening. My eyes are wide open as they could be. I'm listening one hundred percent. I can't help my byeballs are listening to this information.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck. You know. Another one that grinds my gears is people talking to you in public, like, don't talk to me, like anybody, don't stop and talk. People that like stop and immediately want to have a fucking conversation about everything under the sun, like yeah, I haven't seen him in thirty fucking years. Like no, no, listen, Janet.
Speaker 3: You had you had to do what we did yesterday. We we ran into each other a safe way. I came up, I said hey, faggot, and and then you were like, hey, this is what I got. And I'm like, okay, enjoy your fucking dances, see you tomorrow, and I love.
Speaker 4: I walked away. I did even wait for you to be fun. Nope, And I was perfectly fucking fine with that. That is exactly how I want the conversation to go. I don't want to know about every family member that's passed away in the last six years of your fucking life. I don't care if if I didn't already know it, I don't need to know it now.
Speaker 2: That's a probably a good point, putting that low and shallow. Baby, let's go, let's go. That works the screw.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of times when I speak with especially like elderly people at my job and there, and I'm like, so tell me what happened in the accident, and they're like, well, I woke up that morning and I had blueberries on my muffin, and I was like, for fun.
Speaker 3: Never it's always strawberries, it's always strawberries.
Speaker 2: But that morning I did I'm different. And then the Janet called me and was like, Judge isn't coming over anymore, and I don't know where he's at.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just want to know why you turned left in front of this person, cause this fucking kept.
Speaker 3: It highest ship, jan we got a moorcycles that's dead.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's going on, you know, I don't need to know about what in the morning I cheached.
Speaker 3: My last chunks.
Speaker 4: You'd have heard that there was meth on the fucking cheerios.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, Frosted.
Speaker 2: All I imagine is that lady from Grandma's boy was putting syrup on her pills.
Speaker 3: Thank you, mister president.
Speaker 2: Man, I remember that ship hardcore. Speaking of remembering, be de de dep it now.
Speaker 3: No shape to play this game. We are so ready for a Memorial.
Speaker 2: Day dead feud, right, doesn't it that looks Bamba's fuck boys?
Speaker 3: Are we ready to play some feud yep fried or un freed? Four categories are allowing. I'm predicting a five O sweep for Dome on this. Let's see.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody knows the rules to this game because there are no rules. It's but made up by me. So we got the first round here. I want you guys to pick a color that is between one in infinity.
Speaker 3: Eighteen cool one one.
Speaker 2: All right, Well the color was green, but I believe Nome was the closest to that. All right, Jack, we got our first category.
Speaker 4: I'm not closer.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe the people turning green in the chamber. I have no idea gray.
Speaker 2: But that was just shit out of that one, didn't I let's go first one up here? We got five answers on the board. Name something people do on Memorial Day?
Speaker 3: They barbecue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that is the number one answer don't does it matter?
Speaker 4: Oh well, now we have three strikes, right, Okay, yeah, I forgot how we play this game on me?
Speaker 1: Moore?
Speaker 3: They swim, Yes, that's the number two answer. I was gonna say pool party. I'll switch it up and say they go to the lake.
Speaker 7: You know what if it's beach, give it to him on the beach, give it to him because ah nah, that on all right, go to the movies.
Speaker 3: Nope, not on there.
Speaker 2: Barbecue, So we got barbecue, swim it's number one and number two.
Speaker 3: We got three four five camping camping that is not in the list. What the fuck? How is this? Late miss? What is this list made by people without dads? Have no idea? I don't think I've ever.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, set off fireworks.
Speaker 3: That is not on the list.
Speaker 4: Fuck this list, this this sucks.
Speaker 3: Donkey dick, go.
Speaker 4: To a donkey show.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Fuck, dude, can't. I don't know. Uh. They celebrate the last day of school. I don't fucking know school's out for summer. No, don't.
Speaker 4: Put chew in their mouth, go on a ride and puke.
Speaker 3: I forgot to say. Her sister, good old sad lot, good old sadlight. You know fourth July action. You know I love that ship. I love that ship. Uh No, you want to give a real answer, though, See if you can sweep this.
Speaker 4: What I'm looking another answer answer, uh, throw a party. Throw a party, because I'm gonna assume that barbecue and party on your list are not the same. I should have said good.
Speaker 3: I should have said pool parties even like, yeah, pool parties, pool parties are different.
Speaker 2: Number three answer was travel, Number four answer was fly American flags, and the number five answer was go out for a picnic. I'm telling you I love these lists because they fucking suck. And I was like, you all are gonna be so mad at these lists. I didn't make him. I didn't make any one of these.
Speaker 3: I made him interest.
Speaker 2: I know it's so great, but at least the ones I made you, I would give you a chance. I was not sure you're gonna get a chance on any one of those. And there's a couple of these on you. I don't think you're gonna get a chance on them either.
Speaker 3: Didn't get swept.
Speaker 4: Can you can you do me a favorite? Just hold the answers up to the screen. He won't be able to see him because his eyes aren't open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see, got it all right?
Speaker 4: What's it a question? Number two?
Speaker 2: Number two? Dom, you're gonna go first in this one name away to honor our fallen soldiers.
Speaker 4: Five on the board, fly an American flag.
Speaker 3: God damn, that's number one answer. Fuck yeah, bringing the fucking national anthem. Oh, go to a fucking ball game. It's the same thing on Veterans Night.
Speaker 4: Pledge of Allegiance. I think it's the kicker. I think it's where he's getting.
Speaker 3: No, No, don't. Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, throw a barbecue or party, same fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Cook up a cow. Uh, make a fucking holiday for them. No. Uh.
Speaker 4: Go to a grave site?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And number two visit a grave slash cemetery.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm starting to think like a j.
Speaker 2: A parade there you go. Yes, gotta be number four. Go to a ceremony. We got two left.
Speaker 4: Donate money or buy one of those flowers.
Speaker 3: Now you know what I'm talking about, Jordan.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Jump outside. You see some veterans, specifically Vietnam and the way you.
Speaker 2: Celebrate them, Charlie everywhere. That's gotta be on the list. Now, that's not unless you want to give real answer.
Speaker 3: Though that was my real answer. I know what to do with veterans other than what I've already said.
Speaker 2: All right, so yeah, Number one is by the flag. Number two was visit a grave slash cemetery. Number three was give a moment of silence. Number four was go to a ceremony, and number five was say a prayer, thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers. All right, next one up? We got seven on the board. No, we're gonna start with you. Name something you see at a war memorial.
Speaker 3: A flag, American flag specifically, that one was just bus to get the seams On't this motherfucker is gonna have a flag? And every one of these imle say it? Next? I got my next answer ready to so hurry jesus. Yeah that's number two, do.
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 4: Uh statue?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's number three, crosses. No, not get to out of here, all right.
Speaker 4: A plaque with somebody's name on it, or like their.
Speaker 3: Name engrave names number one? How about? This isn't gonna be right, but I feel like this is a good answer. Dog tags, Oh that would be a good one. This number eight not other.
Speaker 4: People singing the choir.
Speaker 3: No, how about flowers? Did he already say flowers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No you didn't. You fucking like the flowers. No, that is number five though, that is number five flowers.
Speaker 2: We got three left we left peat the question. Name something you see at a war memorial?
Speaker 4: Someone crying.
Speaker 3: No, bullshit, bullshit? What answers are left open?
Speaker 2: We got so engraved names, flags, statues, and flowers. So we have four, six and seven left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what are they m.
Speaker 3: Figure it out? Uh? Military personnel like active military personnel.
Speaker 4: That big good one.
Speaker 3: Man, I've got eight, nine and ten already me.
Speaker 4: One gun salute, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If that's an answer, I'm fucking livid.
Speaker 2: Alright, don't take this one, okay, So engraved names, flag, statues, people praying, flowers, photographs.
Speaker 3: Notes, Look at this photographs, photographs, Look at this graph.
Speaker 4: Yes, I gotta make a float.
Speaker 2: Next one up dome. You're gonna be first five on the board. Name a game you might play on Memorial Day? Yes, that is number three.
Speaker 3: Know me play pool volleyball? That one there, mm hmmm, better late than every No, And I mean that's my mother. I got a little t rex. So it's hard to reach over there, Hide and seek, Hide and seek, Wow, it's not under What was the one that he said that was correct? Horseshoes? How about uh, god fucking Memorial Day croquet beer Croquetey? My next one ain't gonna be any better games? Okay, nice fuck if I don't do corn hole, Yeah, that's number one. I was like, dude, Jordan doesn't say corn hole. Be so mad at him.
Speaker 4: Honestly, at first, I was debating on whether or not last I thought this list was from nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: It is not one of them on there is definitely not from fifty.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that.
Speaker 3: Hide the pickle. That's my next answer. Yeah. That also includes say a prayer, which has been on every other list. Hide the pickle?
Speaker 4: Guess could it? Could it be guess Grandma's pair or prayer?
Speaker 3: I guess? Wow, Jesus, fire in your mouths in fu game, she didn't have had there's no water in there to find a way. Whole time, he's just beginning air life finds away.
Speaker 5: Ten minutes ago you said there was no water in your drug, and you're still trying to get the drop that's at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Just can't up and go get water.
Speaker 3: Hey, then when you got that cotton, this is real. Let me tell you, dude, cotton mouth this cotton.
Speaker 4: Know that's Shorgan's dinner, licking the inside of his fucking hermits.
Speaker 2: Don't even think of that. Don't give it to give another guests.
Speaker 4: Babe, we got three left lawn darts.
Speaker 3: That's my next. All right, all right, I got one to close. This is my last one before my ex botchi ball.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I love botchi ball, so good. Shuffle board.
Speaker 3: Do we say frisbee? Can I say frisbee?
Speaker 2: You should have said frisbee? Number two, Number two is frisbee, number four is baseball, and number five is pickleball.
Speaker 3: Yet I didn't. You didn't give me the answer when I said hide the pickle. You didn't clearly hear my microphaves that hide the pickleball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I said here and went pickle pickle, Hide the pickle.
Speaker 3: Care to elaborate, Yeah, I turned my head and I said hide the pickle. See it's hard to hear because I yeah right myself. All right, Well, don't take that one again. Yeah, he's got three. You got one. I'm gonna have Jordan go first. I didn't get sweat. How do you get one? I won the first one. I had the number one answer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all right, that's dumb.
Speaker 3: Tiger's the runners. Alright, alrighty, don't we go ahead and take off? You're like, what are we doing again? Don't we take off? Your head said, I'm gonna have an intimate moment with my cousin. Here. I can't hear you. I muted my bike, so I can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Oh here, let me actually mute my MinC Hold on, you're just getting the headphones.
Speaker 3: All right? So we got five right here? You need four? Need like I am not in the winning mood tonight. Well let's see.
Speaker 2: What happens, baby. First one we got here other than Memorial Day. Name an American holiday fourth of July. Right, Name the top foods people make on Memorial Day.
Speaker 3: Top foods hamburger and hot dogs. Is that okay that I say that? Or do you just want one? Pick one? Hamburgers? Right?
Speaker 2: Name a dish people bring to a Memorial Day party.
Speaker 3: Potato salad.
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 3: I didn't like that one.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Name one of the top seven war movies according to IMDb.
Speaker 3: Saving Private Ryane Right.
Speaker 2: Last one, Name one of the top American patriots or heroes.
Speaker 3: George Washington.
Speaker 6: Right, hey fucking retie, Hey fucking retied.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, all right, So we went through all five of these. You're up next, Domie. First one up here other than Memorial Day. Name an American holiday, Fourth of July, man Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Name one of the top foods people bring a Memorial Day or people make a Moori Day. I should say people make Amorial Day hot dogs, all right. Name a side dish people bring to a Memorial Day party, potato salad, mayh mac and cheese, macaroni salad, same fucking thing. Big what those two separate things? A big one, one's one's one's one's got macaroni. Name one of the top seven war movies according to IMDb.
Speaker 4: The fact I was able to answer this floors me, uh, Blackhawk down, good call.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say Braveheart.
Speaker 4: The first one that came to mind was Forrest Gump, but I was like, I was like, I don't know if I can say it, Like it's not really a war movie.
Speaker 3: Last one.
Speaker 2: Name one of the top American patriots or heroes.
Speaker 4: We got one of those, Teddy Roosevelt. Hell yeah, brother waits to Church Hill, George Washington.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to say William Wallace because I had thought of Brave Heart for the war movie and.
Speaker 4: That's been fucking great. Oh Jesus Christ, I wanted.
Speaker 3: I couldn't think it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say American Sniper, but I couldn't remember the dude's fucking name, and all I could think was Chris Evans, And like, Chris Evans is not the fucking one you want.
Speaker 3: Chris Kyle, God damn it, Yeah Kyle. Actually, Teddy Roosevelt. I don't think that's a bad answer. I think Teddy Roosevelt is a great answer.
Speaker 2: Nah, so Jordan, you swept this. Let's go all five, dude. So other than Memorial Day, name an American holiday. Thanksgiving, oddly enough was number one, and I was like.
Speaker 3: What Canada has Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that's right, but they have Thanksgiving for a different reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, okay, I guess. But for July was number two. Veterans Day is number three, Martin Luther King, Dave's number four, President's Day's number five.
Speaker 3: I left it.
Speaker 2: I saw, all right, name the top foods people make on a moral day Burgers is number one, hot Dogs number two, Ribs number three, steak number four, Chicken number.
Speaker 4: Five, Fox going second, I had the lead. I should have went first. I still believe.
Speaker 2: That name a side dish people bring to a Memorial Day party. Potato salad was number one. Saw baked Beans, corn and Macaroni salad or mag and Cheese mac Cheese both Top seven Top seven war movies.
Speaker 3: I was actually kind of surprised at number two.
Speaker 2: When I was going through IMDb. Now, when I went through IMDb's list in order of ranking, a lot of them are the first three of these were in the top two point fifty and the rest of these were like three fifty.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of them were overseas mors. But I took like movies that we made here in America. Number one was Saving Private Ryan. Number two was The Pianist.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 2: Number three was in Glorious Bastards, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, Fury Platoon. Black Hawktown was not on their unfortunately was I think it's run.
Speaker 4: Five movie now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: I know, right, I'm like, why is it not there? I'm pretty sure they have a high score, But I wonder if they put them a different category.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's weird. No, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: And last one top American patriots and heroes George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Fdr Neil Armstrong, JFK.
Speaker 3: Teddy Roosevelt, and he was on their Fuck it, that's a win for me.
Speaker 2: Chris Kyle was number seven though Kyle was so When I saw Chris Kyle, I was like, are they even gonna say Chris Kyle interesting?
Speaker 4: We'll see from Abraham Lincoln, he owned slaves, Yeah, fineing freedom too, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: He's a fucking good dude.
Speaker 3: Sprinkles are for winners. I can't believe I swept that. What It's funny.
Speaker 4: Came back too.
Speaker 3: I can't the When I said potatoes sound, I was like, I fuck, I didn't like the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you said that, I was like, shut the funk off. I was like, that's number one.
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny. Is the very first question or second question about the food about making food? He said foods And I say you said food, so I'm gonna say Hambergs and hot dogs. And he was like pick one. I'm like, ah, Hamburgers, yeah. Yeah, and then uh, when.
Speaker 2: You said and everyone for the same party, Ryan, I was like, you could sweep this. And then we said George Watchington. I was like, it's swept, dude, it's swept.
Speaker 4: He's got that's I should I should have went first, because I had the lead going in. I should get the benefit. Well, you only would have gotten too, right, No, because I would have said because I would well, I guess I wouldn't have said I didn't see all right, fair enough, but you still would have won. No, because I would have won, because you would have won.
Speaker 3: You would have won. Yeah, yeah, you would have won because all you would have needed was two to win, true, and that's what you would have gotten. Yep. Maybe. All right, Well that was fun. I've been waiting for dad Feud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: And then I realized at eight o'clock, I was like, man, this thing will be toned down by the time we get dad Feud going, I'll be all right, And oddly enough, it felt like it was. And then I got on here and it.
Speaker 4: Was just like.
Speaker 3: Here we go, tightened up a little bit harder. It's good stuff though.
Speaker 4: So anyways, speaking of tightening up, uh, tightening at the end of this episode, Why don't men go down on women the morning after sex? You ever tried peeling a girl cheese apart?
Speaker 3: It's like a big mott stick that she told me that it looks more like opening a toaster strud but this it was