Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w Jarr.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking.
Speaker 3: Idiots, all right, Just a little friendly nudge here to vote for you say we played. If you haven't done so yet, get over to the JR Facebook page. We'd really like to so you put yourself in a position to win Metallica tickets this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah cause somebody who votes for which Motley Cruz song they want played will win those tickets.
Speaker 3: Have it be you song with the most votes. Obviously you will play at nine and someone who votes is randomly picked you get the Metallica ticket hook up. Pretty straightforward deal. Just vote once.
Speaker 1: You have about fifteen minutes to get your voting JR Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Okay, I warned you all about this much earlier this year that this was in the works. Okay, and what is this the prison Break reboot? Oh god, you sucked me into that show to review. Let's let's before we get to that, and I'll take my last appropriately. Prison Break was a a drama on Fox years ago. Ran multiple seasons and the first season really good, really good, six second season not bad, and then they just kept going back to uh, continue milking the cow, and it got to the point where it was so gd ridiculous you almost had to stop and say, I'm insulting my own intelligence watching this. But yet I did dumb and dummer here, No I stopped. I No, I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once they got to the escaping in the in the woods, so yes, South America, Panama, I said, okay, I'm out. So if you don't know what we're talking about, it's it was just like Pat's it.
Speaker 2: It was good and then it sucked.
Speaker 3: So prison Break, I told you earlier this year, is being considered to be rebooted into which is this is what the entertainment business had come to now and everything. They are out of ideas. It's clear they're out of new ideas. So it's they just taked easy route and go rehash something that's already been done. That's the plan for prison Break. Kind of more information has now come outs. It's gonna happen, at least to the point where there's gonna be a pilot shot because Hulu has ordered a pilot, which you know is a trial balloon to see if the distributor wants to bite on this and cough up the money for a full season's worth. The creator and showrunner of this gives me a little bit of hope here because it's the same dude who did Mayans MC, which is on FX or was on FX. Elgin James.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard that name man.
Speaker 3: And Mayan's was was cool and they knew when to hold up that series.
Speaker 2: And be done with it. Was the Biker One, right, That was the.
Speaker 3: Second Biker One, Yes, that kind of rolled out after Sons of Anarchy. So Elgin James is the one who's doing this reboot, and then I come to find out it it's not expected to feature the characters at the center of the original drama, which of course were Michael Schofield and Lincoln Burroughs played by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. Rather, it's going to exist in the same universe as the original prison Break, but focus on a new crew of inmates. So they're gonna just reboot the whole thing with I guess a whole different story breakout line.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: So I mean my favorite I know, Lincoln and whatever, but Teddy Teddy with the rubber hand. He had to cut his arm.
Speaker 3: What happened to Teddy was a miscreant that did not get along well with the main characters Scholfield and Burrows, but yet was able to get part of the crew that broke out of the prison, and he, in various shape or form, kept popping back up into their lives, and at one point he had to free himself by cutting off his own.
Speaker 1: Hand, and then he wore They actually on this dumb show they had a guy with a rubber.
Speaker 3: It was replaced with a rubber hand, and miraculously it never got infected or anything.
Speaker 2: Because you know, when you cut your own and.
Speaker 3: You're you know, wanted you know, their prison break, you can get quality healthcare.
Speaker 1: We should have talked about this in Are Off the Air podcast because I could go on and on with these reboats. I'm so tired of that. I got a text yesterday that Friday Night Lights is being rebooted. Yeah, but it's new characters. I wanted it to be all the all the other ones that are like in their thirties that are super hot, and now it's gonna be these Friday Night Light kids.
Speaker 3: See I'm opposite of you and I'm more on given an opportunity to what they're going to do at prison Break, which is, you know, like you said, new new characters, completely different storyline, the same title.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, this is dude's in prison. I'm talking about a hot chicks. Well yeah, I mean, and don't don't be shaking your heads. These are high school they're thirty year old actors. Look, come on up. But I was informed this morning that it's it's going to be new cast and crew.
Speaker 3: All I can say, okay, Elgin James, do not bring the teddy character in his rubber hand anywhere near this reboot, please, That's the one ask they.
Speaker 1: Might just to make it kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Troll us a little bit o. J Simpson's prison porn stash is going to be sold at auction, No thanks. It's apparently OJ had amasked quite a stack of gurly mags while he was in prison.
Speaker 1: He's juice man. You know, all the guards are cool to him. He was partial to Penthouse from what I'm being of course, now we learned. I think it was earlier this week porn mags because you're younger. The Penthouse was the raunchy one one of them.
Speaker 3: Well it was. It was raunchier than Playboy, and then Hustler was raunchier than both of them, and then we spelled.
Speaker 1: It was, uh whatever, it was disgusting. If you really want to go down trashy Avenue. There was swank, Yeah, swank.
Speaker 2: Slank, and we were almost one and the same.
Speaker 3: But uh, this girl, this this month's featured girl smoking a Marlborough one hundred on a rock is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the middle of Arkansas, just sitting there smoking on a rock.
Speaker 3: So anyway, they're gonna, I guess, auction off OJ's porn mags if someone wants those. I'm not quite sure why you would. We learned earlier this week that that that old vintage porn magazines are are not worth anything and really not that collectible unless they're in mint mint condition, which I'm pretty sure his weren't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were very doubtful in any of them being in mint. Could you?
Speaker 1: Did they have him at your barber Peyton Playboy and Penhousen when I was a kid. Yeah, we went to this This guy cut our hair and heat. The back window to the bathroom is where the playboys were, so we'd throw them out the window and they.
Speaker 3: Stole the Playboys from your barber shop. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The barber shop was connected pat to the seven eleven, which is where we met the guy who invented breakdancing.
Speaker 3: Ace Ace Yes, or claimed he invented breakdance.
Speaker 1: He was in the seven eleven bottle shack and we were throwing mags out and he grabbed one and we go back and we're like, what are you doing you I found these magazines. Yeah, we just stole them from the barber. Randy was the non't Randy was a different barber.
Speaker 3: Finally, we go to uh Northwest Washington State, Jefferson County, there where police received a report of a man and woman breaking into a shipping container which I guess contained lots of valuables, including jewelry, and they were trying to make their escape, initially on foot. Then they stole an suv which they rolled and wrecked, and finally their demise was then stealing a rowboat and trying to get away in that as it began to sink.
Speaker 4: It was pretty crazy. It was cold out there, you know the water. I mean, obviously they were desperate to get away. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, one of them's got a two by four they're using as an ore a makeshift already hits the woman in the head with it, and I have the video of all this.
Speaker 4: It's nothing like that happens around here. Wild morning on the bay.
Speaker 3: The rowboat, which is their third means of escape, starts taking on water and they decide to swim, now their fourth means of escape, into the open, awaiting arms of police on shore.
Speaker 1: There's steam rising off the water, you can see. Yeah, it's an old school robot chase.
Speaker 3: Took so long that we were able to get the video footage of this because the police deployed a drone over over the lake where the sinking row.
Speaker 1: Boat was, and then all of a sudden they looked up and go forget about us. There's drones here too. Just like Jersey right, he's it. He justs whacked her in thea. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Double U J R. R.
Speaker 1: Orlando's rock Station.