Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: What this episode? I got a bunch of us here tonight with a first time guests. It should be definitely interesting. But before we introduce the guests, let's have the rejects. Let's let everybody know which ones we got going on here tonight, Brook please and Dark Florida, let everybody know what.
Speaker 4: Is up with you?
Speaker 5: Hi, thank you for having me on. I'm excited for tonight. You can find me on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast.
Speaker 4: Listen and let everybody know that event you will be speaking yet, please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it was just announced today that Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo that's happening on October fourteenth in Fort Myers, Florida. I will be one of the speakers there and the Occult Rejects will also have a booth there.
Speaker 4: We're both next to each other. Actually, I looked though, you're thirty two or thirty three.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, it's going to be a really cool event. It is not going to be one you want to miss. It's only ten dollars, so if you're in the area, make sure you're there definitely.
Speaker 4: Definitely. Oh and the top of Olph's had a Masonic lodge, so I mean you.
Speaker 5: Got if you're there, lodge fifty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, you gotta visit booth thirty three. That's the occult reason I'll check this out. So I had, you know, you know what that was dot some to think about. It was that like, as you're walking in, the first booth is like against the wall, and thirty three is across from the first booth, so technically you actually see the occult rejects first before you get see That.
Speaker 4: Was another reason.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it's in the perfect spot as well, so I got to go for thirty three.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, it should be a blast.
Speaker 3: We got yeah Brook next to us, and then her friend it's like two boot it's down in the corner like kind of right next to us. So we'll have a nice little hilario with the check it out. All right, Headless Giant, please let everybody know what is up.
Speaker 6: Hey everybody, I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on x and on Instagram and on YouTube. I've got a show on Thursdays where I go over your a cult email. So if you have a cult or spiritual or paranormal incident that you want to send me, Uh, send it to the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read it. And also I've got a show on Sundays with Ethan and Ricardo called The Trialogues, so that's a great one Sunday mornings.
Speaker 3: Yes, any story sending the Headless definitely try check out The Trial looks Bennitt, my man?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: Guys? So glad to be here. You can find me at Broadcasting Seeds dot com. Uh, and at Broadcasting Seeds basically everywhere else so.
Speaker 4: Well, So thank you very much for joining us. Always enjoy you having been here and we got my man, Tyrone. What is going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 9: Everything you can find about me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. You can also find my book on Amazon, Journey through the Origins of History appreciated.
Speaker 4: Nick of course, of course.
Speaker 3: And uh, those some of those events I think Tyrone said he might be able to make them, you know, someone I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting him on the spot.
Speaker 3: So co is you gonna You're gonna get me in Tyrone and uh, the one in Florida, you'll get all three of us. So yeah, definitely, I definitely try to check out those events and I will post them. So all right, Uh and we got Ricardo.
Speaker 4: What is going on? You got on mutube?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So good evening everyone. And because this is not an academic realm, I don't have to say doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor doctor. I can say good evening, Brooks, good evening Headless, good even Nick, good even Bunnett, and good evening Iron, which is much much more pleasant. So my name is Ricarcovardi. You can find me at the ed that is on the screen on x I would like to promote the Universe and Veil podcast on YouTube and other applications. My two books, The Resonant Earth, that I think is relevant to Rob and if you're interested, I can send you my book in PDF format and Stardust and the Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org, where you can find our magazine. We are a little bit delayed this year with the magazines, but you have two there you can watch freely or download or whatever. So excited to be here and heard from Rob and from everyone else. Thank you Nick for the opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, thank you for coming on and joining us. Ricardo always appreciate it. And finally that to the man himself. We got Robert Robert from Flooded Temples. Robert, please let everybody know I guess where they can find you, and we'll get into like what your deal is and what you do. Yeah, plug anything you want to you want people to know about.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you Nick for having me on. You can only find me here on x is. I'm banned from YouTube and that that's where I started off. I put two episodes on YouTube and got bamed for spam, scam disinformation, you know, and tried to get back on, but we'll see how that goes. I'm not really plugging anything right at this point, just trying to get the message out there.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, this is it. You can only find me here on x right now.
Speaker 4: And so you stream and you do stream today too, right, Just let people know I do what you stream to. You do streams of Twitter right or you put you put videos up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, yeah, yeah, I put videos up on Twitter, that's right, But that's the only place you can find me.
Speaker 1: Right now, exactly, Okay, perfect?
Speaker 2: So so yeah, so the question was, I guess who am I? I sort of like just introduce myself a bit why I'm here maybe, So yeah, basically like I I'm an electrician. I've been working a long time doing a construction mostly in industrial and commercial settings, so just building all sorts of electrical stuff. So that's what I do as a career. Then the not the majority, but about half of it's been in a smelter's setting, so in like mining and whatnot. Where I live here, there's some very old smelters that everybody works in at one point or another. And so anyways, I, when I was younger, was definitely interested in Egypt and the Pyramids, like a lot of young kids, right, And I looked at him and I was amazed and thought, I think, you know that probably even back then there were machines or something. But of course I grew up and stopped thinking about those things and just kind of came back to me later when I was watching a YouTube video by Jeffrey Drum, which I'm sure you guys probably already know, And so he was going through some of his theories and whatnot, and I was I was.
Speaker 1: I was looking at it, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like during my times at the smelters, we're constantly going to different places to work and build and do things, and they're always telling us we have to do an in dock. I'd look a little safety in dock and see what we're walking into. And when you look at it, it's exactly like the Pyramids.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just a bunch of chambers with tunnels and then other chambers and they're heating things up and deep pressurizing, pressurizing, cooling them down, you know. So it kind of made a lot of sense to me. But of course I don't know chemicals, you know, but it really did. Like I thought, yeah, this is probably the best, you know, idea I've seen so far, And so he really had an effect on me. So then a little bit later, after watching some of the site visits, you know, he talked about the obelisks and how they had the electron on them and they're made of granite, and then they're sitting on these beautiful red courtz blocks, and right away I realized what I was looking at was a piece of electric transducer that I learned about in school or similar to anyways, and so you know, one example of that is that they're looking at with Mums Tommy. They put it on on Moms Tommy and they're shooting waves to look at the different layers of density. Another one they talked about then that's closest I think to what the allbelist looks like. But another one they talked about, which I really thought was interesting, that really talks about how piso electricity works that they taught to school was and why they use it in one respect was because they would park cars on it. So if you go to the dump and you're trying to find out how much of carways. Now, I don't know if today you're still like driving over a piece of quartz crystal, or if they change it with other piez of electrics, because they just make kind of like computer you know, like fabricated piez of electrics, I think now, but you know what you do is that amount of pressure that deforms that courts will give you a very exact voltage what tells you exactly what the way your car is.
Speaker 1: So they'd use it for that, So I thought that was very interesting.
Speaker 2: And then so then anyways, with a lot of transducers, and I mean I'm pretty sure, like just the definition of a transducer is something that takes some energy turns it into a different form of energy, right, So this is a piece of electric transducer, and a lot of the transducers they work in reverts, so like you'll get if you deform crystals, this is the piece of electric effect. You're going to get a voltage across that crystal, so courts crystal, but if you put a voltage into a crystal, you're going to get.
Speaker 1: The vibration out of that crystal.
Speaker 2: So so anyways, I realized these were transducers essentially oscillators. And what I started to do was just looking at the Egyptian temples.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't look at.
Speaker 2: The pyramids anymore because Jeffrey Drum was on that and you know, it's more of a chemical thing. But I realized that like it was something maybe that I could figure out more So anyways, so after weeks of just thinking watching videos physics videos about acoustical waves oscillators by Walter Lewin who's like a master teacher of physics who's all over YouTube and uh and trying to figure out you know, basically what was going on. I, uh, because I have pictures of like you see right here, pictures of the temples all over my house here. So my my wife was talking to me one day and I I think I had a moment where I realized that what I thought I saw them doing was double slit wave interference experiments in these temples. And so when I started pursuing that, that's kind of you know, that's what convinced me that I was onto something. And then I started looking through that and I kind of took it from there and then yeah, that's that's where I started.
Speaker 7: That's lux Or right there, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I see, Yeah, this is what is Luxore.
Speaker 2: But I mean I was I was always staring at Karnak Temple. Karnack Temple was for me, the most impressive. But where I had my moment, my kind of epiphany moment, I guess, was at the Temple of Seti the first and because so if you if you look around, you see the Obelis, they're always got these clamp marks on them because they've been blown apart.
Speaker 1: By acoustical waves, so they're all over around the Obelis.
Speaker 2: So then I was watching another episode by Jeffrey Drum where he was looking at the temple Sadie the first and he was looking at these old wells, like these.
Speaker 1: Old wells, you know. So I was like, hmm.
Speaker 2: And then there's you know, he's picking up pieces with clamp marks in them and whatnot. And I noticed that where these old wells are they perfectly these two slits, you know, And I was like, okay, well, those aren't old wells. They're obelists, right, And they always put the obelis, two of them on the sides of the uh, you know, the main corridor out from the.
Speaker 1: Sanctuary of the temple. So I was like, no, that's where they fit in a lot of the other temples. So let's just call these obelists.
Speaker 2: So once you put those obelisks down from there, you can kind of see how the the wave interference experiment, how they controlled it with what essentially was a wave guide. And what I found they seem to be trying to do was to get rid of the side waves. I guess we'd call them for now the and just keep the prominent central maximum.
Speaker 1: I can maybe bring up.
Speaker 2: A couple of slides and try and show it to you, But like basically their wave guides to cavitate water. Because what happens is when you have two oscillators in water, if you've got the good amplitude, you're going to have those waves interfere with each other and you're going to start to cavitate water, which is little implosions in water.
Speaker 1: It's little bubbles imploating. And so.
Speaker 2: They do it today in ultrasonic cleaners, you know at the jewelry stores, but there's also.
Speaker 1: Other there's other things they're looking to try and do use.
Speaker 2: It was with pulp and paper, stop using so many chemicals.
Speaker 1: They were trying to look at maybe using big oscillators.
Speaker 2: And I don't think they were actually using quartz, but they were having real problems. They weren't as good as the Egyptians at it. Another way is they do it on a very small scale, and it's it's a good way to sort blood platelets and blood because you can get the blood platelets or whatever's in it to sit in the nodes, but there's not as much pressure and basically you're sorting them and as you're moving them, and it's an easy it's very easy on the blood, very low amplitude style of doing it, so they do use you know, the technology today. So I found two papers about it, these actually treaties I just told you about the pulp mill and the blood and it talked about how you know they do it is an orthogonal process, which just means perpendicular orthogonal, and you know they're controlling, trying to move things around in the fluid. And so then I started looking at Google Earth and zooming out on Google Earth Earth, and all of a sudden, you can see like all these temples are orthogonically arranged.
Speaker 1: They all have like a level temple at the end that's like shooting sideways at it. And I don't know why. Maybe it's to turn it off, it's a break, I'm not sure, but they just all start to look a lot like.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: So I started to work my way through how how it would all work.
Speaker 2: And and honestly, I was very confused because when you look at like if you look at Karnak Temple or any of these temples, like they look like flutes almost like if you picture them as a as a instrument, you know, you would picture yourself blowing at the sanctuary, right, that's the way it looks. But in my but I'm looking at it all the oscillators at the pyramid are the all.
Speaker 1: Bolists that are getting hit it right?
Speaker 2: So it's so confused for so long, and then I realized, well, no, okay, these sarcophaga they must be oscillators too, because they're all courts. You know, they're piezy electrics too. But I mean, how are they powered right? They're they're not powered by lightning. They're all covered, like what are they doing? And so I realized, okay, they they needed You need to attract the lightning. You can't just like the one thing where I kind of disagree with Jeffrey Drummer, I just don't don't see a lot of people's you know, what they see when it comes to the to a lyric currents and how that would attract lightnings. I would see that maybe attracting lightning to a general area. But you needed to hit your you know what you want to hit in order to power your temples. So I felt like you had to make them active lightning rods, these allbelists. And the way to do that would be the charge them just the reverse piesio electric effects.
Speaker 1: So easy enough. You just to form the bases.
Speaker 2: You got to shoot some waves at them and they'll get a positive charge on top which will actually attract the lightning. And so that's when I realized that's what the sarcophagus were doing. They were basically shooting the uh the waves at the all bliss in order to attract the lightning.
Speaker 1: And I like that theory because that theory kind of.
Speaker 2: Explains the dimensions of the temple a little bit better, because you know, the temples are quite big, right, whereas ultrasound waves are very small.
Speaker 1: It's uh, the size doesn't really work.
Speaker 10: Please please, But if i'm why, why do you think that they need lightning to power these site, Well.
Speaker 2: The lightning would create the oscillators, the the the obelisk to cavitate the water, and that was the whole point was to get cavitating water.
Speaker 1: They needed the amplitude, They needed the power of lightning.
Speaker 10: That that's why I'm asking you don't need the power of lighting. The natural energy of the place and the natural uh sacred geometry type of construction, the way that sound waves rebate the mineralogy of the material is used in itself will power the site. So I give you the example of the Osiris shift, whereas the only place that I've known and researched in terms of archae acoustics that doesn't require external sound. So when you look into archae acoustics, you find that they call it a tredent of frequencies. So two of the frequencies are natural occurring. One comes from the ground, the other one is the natural resonance of the place itself, and the third one is introduced by man. So as long as you introduce these three frequencies in the court to what dimensions of the site and its construction, this architecture is built to do, you don't need lighting at all because they will be fully activated, as in the cause of the Si shift. And we know it is still activated because the water at the bottom is what science now calls oh I forgot the name, so that the engines call it living water and today is structured water. So what happens is because of the sound, it creates exagonal molecules and this causes it to repel any kind of impurity. And that's how we know because the water is pure, although it's full of debris, it's absolutely pure.
Speaker 1: This is the Temple study the first right, No, no, this is.
Speaker 10: This is a third of the way from the sphinx to the pyramid on the causeway on the Giza Plateau on the left side of the causeway, if you're going to the pyramid, So.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about. Yesterday I get a compuse with the Osirian shaft by temple study. The first maybe is do you think maybe they're a similar thing those two.
Speaker 1: In their purpose.
Speaker 10: Well, in after my research into the osirih shift, and I can send you the paper that I wrote, it all seems that the sarcophagus were, uh, the function of the site would be as a healing facility because when you compare it the use of this structured water or living what into this sarcophagus, which I at first thought it was salt water, but I was mistaken because salt water would be efficient but only fifteen to twenty percent efficient, while living water reaches sixty percent efficients. Which means if you put someone on those sarcophagus with that sound therapy working through the piece of electric effect, because the sound itself as it reached a constant standing wave will cause the piezoelectric effect by pressure of sound alone. So when compared to natural means of treating a broken leg. For instance, the time of recovery inside of this sarcophagus we just well I call it stone boxes. Sarcophagus is a misleading name. Inside of the stone boxes, we just one to two hours a day of treatment would be sixty percent faster than by the means that we use today.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 10: The only way to put it the same is if you go to a very advanced clinic that is using ultrasound as treatment also that recreates more or less the same. It's not as efficient as this ancient site is, but it's very close compared to what natural medicine will or current medicine will will do. So, just to finish my point, what I mean is you have for instance, are you aware of the Tarkian temples in Malta?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: Okay, So the Tarkian samples is six hundred and sixty six feet away from the Alsaffle any.
Speaker 1: What's what's the name number?
Speaker 10: I can't remember what the name of the of the chamber is, but it's the health saftly any And so what happens is that the zone has multiple faults. These faults cause micro sysmic activity that then is amplified by the water that then creates these revervance on the side. So when you go into these autostats, these vertical stones that lead you to the main chamber of the Start Team temple, although there is no ceiling, the site is still active. And they find it is still active because by accident they decided to put the hand close to one of these Smith circle holes that these autostats have all the way through the corridor, and it was still working as a soubwoofer, you can seal, can feel the power of the energy. It just doesn't have the ceiling to contain that energy inside and create the standing waves. And then therefore, whatever is the functionality that you are trying to obtain from the site. And I'm sorry I talked too long. I just wanted to point out that I don't think you need lightning to activate it. Although I admit that, for instance, on the bottom of the of the Assirish Chef there were four pillars that we have all reason to suppose that like the obelisks, they will have the cup the top in electron material, as you so well said, so I think that the bottom level would be PSI serious trauma treatment, right, And so the fact that they call it Osiris, and Osiris needed serious trauma treating. According to the legend, it would be the place where it would be taken for a recorporation from that kind of trauma.
Speaker 1: So well, well, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, Like, I don't discount any ideas, and I do believe in healing. For frequency, I mean, I don't listen to the radio. I just listen to frequencies when I drive around. So but as far as like, this is just.
Speaker 10: One of the functionalities, there are many others. I just use the example that is directed possibly to healing. It can be many different things, long distance communication, storage of information, it can be lots of things. It all depends on the functionality you activate.
Speaker 2: Right, So in my my functionality could exist, I guess then, yeah, and that is to cavitate the water.
Speaker 10: I think that happens constantly in every site because in order for this site.
Speaker 2: But I felt they were flooded with water, and the water they were flooded with was cavitating.
Speaker 1: But now they're not filled with water anymore.
Speaker 10: Well, the old temple by the Pyramids still is, or it wasn't and now is, for instance, and perhaps that's why it's not active. But it depends on the site and the functionality. Okay, So, for instance, I believe that the end of the Megalitic Age, where these Megalitic sites were active, the previous to this type of egypt constructions. Of course, it was exactly the flood that happened around four thousand BC that because there was so many, so much water above the land, the electricity expanded and it spread through there and the Megalids lost their power. So and that opened to a very successive succession of events, including the destruction of nineteen six percent of the male the end of the Megalitic Age, and the start of the Copperage, and so on and so on.
Speaker 1: But you know, I definitely believe in a big flood for sure. Yeah. Well, yeah, that's interesting some of your information. I'd like to read it, you know.
Speaker 2: I I've just been following my own theory by this by looking at the form and the material that they used. You know that, I just keep looking at how they built it and what material they used, and and you know, I there was a time when I asked Rock and Grok gave me a very low scories, like zero point zero zero point zero zero chance.
Speaker 1: So that's a waveguide there, buddy.
Speaker 2: But it's been getting a it's been getting a little bit better. And uh, and I you know, I think the one thing that Grock really kept pointing at to me, which I really liked when I was hammering her with the questions, was she said, amplitude.
Speaker 1: You need amplitude, You need a lot of power.
Speaker 2: And so I, uh, with those sarcophag guys, you're talking about the boxes, you know, for a while there too, I thought, you know, maybe this is.
Speaker 1: Chanting.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's these are being activated just by by water, sound waves from water within.
Speaker 10: The strong it is essential.
Speaker 2: The one second, though, I know water is essential totally, like I'm flooded temples, right, But they said, you know, they kept saying amplitude, and and so that was my big crutch as as I was like, well what kind of amplitude?
Speaker 1: Like what else can we use?
Speaker 2: And I just think of nuclear power, like come on right, Like that's a stretch, right, But that's what I start to research, or that's the next thing I googled, and sure enough it exists already. They've been using it to send spaceships through space and and so I was like, well, maybe that's it. Maybe the ancient Egyptians actually had nuclear power too, so I think inside those sarcopha guy, we're very very well fitted radio tope piezioelectric generators. And I can show you a picture of that if you want, Yeah, go for it. Yes, I'm trying to share things. This will be the first sharing. We'll see how it goes. But anyways, this is just a picture I got offline of a real thing they do today or make today. It's a radio piezo a radiostope piesio electric generator, and I'll just describe how it works first. So basically, you just have some nuclear material in the middle and it's decaying.
Speaker 1: So the the ions, the.
Speaker 2: Electrons, I don't know what ons are coming off of it, but they're going up and they're collecting on a can of lever, a metal canilever.
Speaker 1: And so as they collect on this okay, there.
Speaker 2: As we collect it starts to like bend magnetize towards the the material and once it gets very close, it'll gap, spark out and go back up.
Speaker 1: So basically this just keeps happening.
Speaker 2: And so the way they use it today is when this can of lever keeps popping, the piece of electric material, the crystal that's attached to deforms and the charge that you get across it.
Speaker 1: They use as a.
Speaker 2: Battery and they power their spacecraft and it's a battery of the last a long long time. And so I figured, you know, if they have this sort of thing today, Oh no, it's not there. Maybe they had it in the past. So it's this guy, I've got my giant pointer. Oh it didn't get very big.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what, it's not even up on the chef screen anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, forget the screen then.
Speaker 4: If you want, I mean, you could pull it. You click on the ship screen again and go through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Like I'm stuck now, I can't even see all my other controls. Like, I gotta somehow get this thing closed down.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll continue.
Speaker 8: You want to know, Sorry, guys, well, why are you why you're doing that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll say what what I wanted to say. It's interesting y'all were talking about lightning because I think Brooke was in one of these discussions when we were talking about lightning and how like it can help with agriculture and because when lightning strikes the ground, it releases nitrogen which goes into the sky and then when it rains and brings it back down, which gives fertilizer to the plants. We know Egypt was a very fertile piece of land. Some people will even consider the Garden of.
Speaker 4: Eden in some sort.
Speaker 9: Then another thing is that's interesting is that the stones there were. I was just looking this up because one of you guys, I can't remember which one you sparked my interest in looking this up.
Speaker 8: You are Ricardo, But I looked up.
Speaker 9: Well, can granite stones help with plants grow? And what I found out is is yes, granite stones are actually used to help plants grow. When they break down naturally and when it rains and stuff like that, it releases potassium around and so the land that's around that the plants actually helps it grow. What's one of you also then mentioned those cyrus. Well, guess what osire is. There is a fertility god, right, He's a vegetation god. Right, He's the lord of vegetation. So all that right there that you guys were just talking about just makes sense to me on a level of understanding what possibly the ancient Egyptians were trying to describe with you know, their way of agriculture, because that's a very I didn't even know about the granite thing until I looked it up and it's yeah, that's actually tyron.
Speaker 10: If you look for the plane of jars, it is in Asia that archaeologists don't know what the jars are for. These are huge jars that are in a position that connects them to the mother rock. And what is absolutely correct scientifically, if they put the seeds inside these jars before they put it to the ground, the rate of production can increase up to sixty percent because they are enriched within these jars by the energy of these jars. The tests all to do with electricity and the granite itself and the crytural crystal matrix within the mineral. So agriculture is always connected to this. And I'm sure that Rob knows about the electro culture. So that uses also energy captured by the the eater all the atmospheres you want to call it, and put it into the ground. That makes it a lot more fertile.
Speaker 7: I used copper rods from my raspberries and they're ridiculous exactly. I mean, I have this raspberry patch that's absolutely insane. I have a copper rod in the ground on either end of it, and it is it's they've doubled in size and they're ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well they used to say that.
Speaker 9: You know, back in the day in America, we used to have copper water pipes and yeah, it's great to help with the cleansing of the water and stuff. And then you know, when they switched, they started noticing different things happening. Sure copper, copper has always been something where it's been purified water.
Speaker 10: And possibly it was the tools for agriculture from the Indians that created the gardens and so on that like like poverty point for instance, they were using copper tools to work the land. Because in the nineteenth century when they start looking at the electoral culture, they found out if they also tilled the ground with copper tools, it also increases the yield of the of the of the crop.
Speaker 9: So one thing, because you're because you're because you're you're mixing up you know, uh, natural elements together that's supposed to help each other. Copper is good for the earth, for the planet, you know, So you're mixing it with it, you're not you're not spiking it with something that's toxic.
Speaker 8: It's like the same thing when you put into your body.
Speaker 9: You know, you put a can of sugar your body, your body might not react to it.
Speaker 8: Like it's supposed to react to it.
Speaker 9: You know, it might make different people do different things, but it's not natural.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: But now if you get you know, natural sugar, it would probably be different. It's always that can you know, it's always that little difference in the chemicals that that that's within our bodies.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So.
Speaker 2: One thing I would say about it, I don't know much about electric culture, but I want to look into it. But plasma activated water, so plasma lightning, right, activated water. A lot of universities are looking at it all today, trying to build these plasma activated machines and test it.
Speaker 1: Because you're absolutely right, like Tyro and like you were.
Speaker 2: Saying, when plasma hits water, you end up with long lasting and not so long lasting nitrates in that water. And like Jeffrey Drum also it said, yeah, like plants love it. Nitrates is fertilizer too, right, So if lightning storm water is better than regular water from what I.
Speaker 7: Hear, have you ever been to Karnak, Robert.
Speaker 2: I would love to go to Karnac I've never left Canada except for Mexico.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Karnak is ridiculous. I lived in Egypt for a year, so I've been the moment of these places, and when you're there in person, it's just the immensity of it is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So I think Karanak, as far as the Egyptian temples, had the most going on as far as their technology. When you look at the obelisks, they had obelists there that were just regular shooting out in the water, but they had other ones that were pumping to the sides. The obelists that are closest to the sanctuary, they were being charged from the sarcophag guy in the sanctuary through these.
Speaker 1: Little windows you can see.
Speaker 2: But then when you look at the other side of them, it was further down or the water wise, and they blow their sound waves out to the sides and back.
Speaker 1: Towards the back of the whole place.
Speaker 2: My theory is that luxor, like I don't know, a lot of people think that everything's built at different times, and I can get down with that, because these temples can work stand alone as far as I'm concerned. But my theory is, and if you watch my videos. You see it that the water came in from lux Storbs. It's upstream and it just came down the avenue of sphinx Is and work its way into the Karnak Temple through the tenth pylons and through and then dump back into the river.
Speaker 7: Like people don't understand this place is it's like two hundred acres. Yeah, that's huge temples and and just whatever. And Rodney brought up the part about the well with Osyrus, but there's also the temple of and I think I always say it's Mutt mut Moot and yet and she is a fertility guy as well, Rodney just saying, so yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's there's actually quite a few fertility guys, you know. But you know, it's just it's just amazing that, you know, the most natural stuff is always what enhances our abilities for most things like enhancing our food and stuff like that when we use the proper tools. I was just talking to somebody about how obsidian surgical tools are better than the regular too is that they use today. Uh and uh, there's a lot of people that want to go back to that and that's just a natural thing. So it's just it's just amazing that the natural stuff is what helps us the most well.
Speaker 5: And when you bring up copper, using copper cups can aid in killing bacteria and digestion and have so many other good benefits when used correctly like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, pool cleaners have been using it for years, right to keep algae out of the water. So I'm just saying, I mean the go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, no, you're right, that's what.
Speaker 9: It's just amazing that copper had Like our water system used to be nothing but copper, you know, and then we switched from it. You know, why are we switching from things that are good for us?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: It makes you wonder.
Speaker 7: You know, they wanted us to drink the lad Man.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, but opper, the copper for us to use for cooking and for drinking, is also not healthy in the prolonged use. That's why. That's why the indigenous people they used to go every two years to this special place where they tinned. I don't know if it is tinned, but they put I think it's tin but I'm not sure the guy would like.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was going to ask you if cast iron pots are good for you, because you seem to know because I've been told by my wife that if you cooking cast iron pots, it's good for you.
Speaker 1: It's the best type of pot to use.
Speaker 10: Well, it was used for at least fourth one hundred to six hundred years after copper become too expensive, and it didn't show to have the same counter effect that copper has with prolonged use. But I'm sure that it also has something that adds to your food.
Speaker 1: Right. But yeah, anything's a poison in the right dose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 10: It depends on the cast iron because people then can put things in the iron to make it, to extend it, to make it more profitable, instead of using the right amount or thinner or not properly temperate. So it depends on many things. But yes, I think it's safer basically, that's my answer.
Speaker 3: So, Robert, I wanted to ask besides the I guess you know the Pyramids, Well, there was other two of the places that you had kind of like theorized and this all does this is all based on again, why don't you explain that you think that these places.
Speaker 4: Were actually flooded with water as well?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe you mentioned it earlier, but maybe get into that a little bit more and then go into how you think that this is with the next one.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, Okay, well I'll talk a little bit about my next episode. I said I was going to go to the Alura caves, right, and so the Lor Caves. The thing that interested me so much about the Lor Caves is like, you go there and the first thing you do is you go to ky Lasha Temple or Kylassa, because it's amazing, right, And you look all over that place and you're just amazed, and you look at the leg m and it's amazing, and then then you realize there's these other caves. You go look at them, and they don't look like Kylassa. They look kind of like the inside of the Egyptian tempos, almost parts of them do. And then you also see, you know, other parts of them look a lot like thick pylong walls. So to me, I just thought, okay, well maybe these are wave guides. And I was like, well, you know, we got to figure out how they're going to attract the lightning. And so I figured out I think how they did that because it's different than in Egypt, but basically why they would be doing it. I guess well they would. It's mining, right. I believe either they're adding a crushed slurry to the water so that they can blast it, you know, with lots of gold and whatever in it, or they're just taking the runoff from the nile back then was so full of gold that they just take the runoff straight in and start blasting it. And so when you look at ky Lassa, you'll see that not Kylassa, but the a Loura caves.
Speaker 1: You'll see there was two drainages.
Speaker 2: One drainage fed a bunch of the tunnel or the caves, and then another one fed the others and Kylasa, and you can see how they were fed in.
Speaker 1: The water was fed in.
Speaker 2: Especially kylas has got a huge pipe going into it to another temple up top, and so like they were managing the water big time. And then you look at kay Lassa too. I've heard people say that the drainage inside of the temple is like oversize, Like it's ridiculous how quickly they could drain the water out of the thing, and then it all just dumps off a big cliff, you know, and whatever water they don't use, it's all being funneled off the side off this beautiful lip that they made where it just goes off the cliff, and from that source they have these scoop marks bringing it into each one of the temples. So I'm going to look at those temples and just kind of talk about maybe how I think they were attracting the lightning and some of the differences. And then yeah, then I'm going to go look at Kay. I'm going to go look at the Lingham and that is going to be uh, that's going to tie into too uh Shintoism as well.
Speaker 1: But I'm and it's a.
Speaker 2: Totally different technology, but it's not I'm not going to talk about it today because it's you only got like seven episodes maybe in me, so I'm gonna save that for those episodes. But I think it's a totally different technology, and I think they're making something different, something the guy below me will love.
Speaker 8: I no, no, I wanted to hop in real quick.
Speaker 6: Have you ever heard of the fourth Phase of water?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 6: If you check it out, it's a it's a book by this guy named Gerald Pollock.
Speaker 4: He uh.
Speaker 6: He also put out several videos about it as well, so you can find those on YouTube. But he's talking about the elect potentials that exist within water itself, based around how it interacts with certain objects. And these effects are charged by things like light. So if you're talking about charging with all that you know, energy, you could be changing the electrical potential and doing all sorts of stuff with the water using this fourth phase.
Speaker 1: Right, I'd be interested to learn to read the book.
Speaker 2: I haven't done too much research, you know, like except for the line that I followed. But like one thing I did watch on the plasma channel. I'm a fan of the plasma channels. He made a I think it was like just a big, big spark, a very high voltage spark by just using cups of water, Because water without salt conducts really well electricity, right, and water pure water doesn't. And so he took a cup with salt water in a cup without salt water and line them all up, got a bunch of straws, and then put like real like not light but electricity in it and and build a huge gap. So like you can use water as either a conductor or or or an insulator. And uh, but yeah, I'd be interesting to read your book. But one of this this just brings up something that I I remembered from another episode of that I had to watch on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Out stop saying the guy's name.
Speaker 2: But uh at the uh at the top of the Shinto temples, they used to have these little things right before you get to the standing stone, and it's just a thing full of salt, and it said, for you know, to avoid the bad spirits here, maybe throw some of the salt on top of you. And of course, if you're going up to some place that was gonna get hit by lightning, that would be a great idea, because what's going to happen is that electricity is going to go uh through the water and the salt and hopefully avoid you. And so I just thought that was interesting that they had a big thing of salt at the top there.
Speaker 10: Anyway, there's a real sorry just did me just recapitalate this. You said that walter water without salt is more conductive.
Speaker 1: No, no, water with salt is conductive.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, okay, I mess understood you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I might have actually said that backwards actually, because I thought he said the same thing, and I was like backwards, and I was like, I don't think he meant to say it.
Speaker 4: Like that. So yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, yeah, no, it's without salt, it's not conductive at all.
Speaker 1: Really, well, so.
Speaker 6: They caught electrolyte electrolyte because it conducts as well.
Speaker 8: So yeah, she was talking about that.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, especially in Shinto. There's hints everywhere. It's crazy, you know, you got little lightning bolts everywhere.
Speaker 6: Also there's electro separation. When you're talking about putting electrodes into the water, it starts to separate into oxygen and hydrogen and that becomes fuel.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, I mean I I worked at a small they're well, I mean that's that's a little different, but like the anodes and the the cathodes. But yeah, I mean there's a lot of processes, you know. Yeah, for sure, waters founded all these temples. Is that's the one thing I've noticed that other people have noticed. And uh, you know, all the temples have a have a water source near it seems.
Speaker 4: Like, now, how high up do you think it was actually needed to be filled up.
Speaker 1: To the temples? So that's a very good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm a I'm always like I want to take a laser level down to Karnak so bad and just stick it on every wall. But like I feel like they were. They were up to the level of the base of the obelisk. So like basically, to tune an obelisk, you have to change the mass over Piso, and the pizzo is the uh is the block on the bottom of the courts. The mass is the granite, it's the granite spike. To change the mass over Piso, all you do is you take the electron and you bring it down. So what I think they did is as they painted all the electro I mean you see on the obilis in the corners, it's kind of flat, you know, on the corners. I think they painted down the corners and that's how they actually got to the right frequency, because you actually have to have the right frequency just the count of oscillations for both the the obelists.
Speaker 1: And uh, where was I going? What was the question again.
Speaker 4: About how high you thought the water was? So yeah, you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so I think the water was pretty much right at the height of the courtz blocks, maybe just a touch below it. But there's enough like quarts even in the granite that like it'll it should charge the electron on top so the interesting thing to me is like, are they above the lids of the sarcopha guy, because like the sarcafa guy, beautiful lids, but are they water tight?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The one at the Karnak it looks like it has its lid on it in the sanctuary, but it almost looks like it's fused on there and there's a hole punched in it, right, So, but all the other sarcopha guys see that these beautiful lids you can pull on and off, So I don't know, like I would think that they wouldn't want I think the water level would be different if you were like saying, you know some of the bigger shafts that have sarcophag guys down in the bottom of them, I would assume the water was always filled up. But then in the in the flooded temples, in the temples, the outdoor temples, I think it's probably about six.
Speaker 1: Feet high five six feet.
Speaker 10: Okay, in your defense, the bottom level, the stone box that is at the bottom level of the Osiris shift is the only one that has the water to the level of the lid, So the whole box is surrounded by water. Only the lid stands above the water.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, and and it's clearly the one that has the most dramatic effect is that one or the bottom. And also the four pillars, the four small obelisks around it, that to me had some connectivity between them. For sure.
Speaker 2: I really like the water though, because, like you said, uh, it has a better effect, maybe because ultrasound needs water.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't really work through air.
Speaker 2: And that's why when they put that thing on Mom's tummy, they'll put some gel on there.
Speaker 1: You can't have an air gap.
Speaker 2: And so my my feeling is like even today, if you went and you hugged one of those obuit lists and it got hit by lightning, because you are water and you're dense, it would blow you cavitate the hell out of you. But if you're standing this far off of it, you wouldn't notice nothing. So I feel like the water is essential in ultrasound, you know. So that's why I put it there. You know, iducers had to be in water.
Speaker 10: If you if you do, you think that if you take the water that you see on the surface, and because I would immediately I had to look into it, I would immediately agree with you if I see that there is a walkway through the water to get to the sanctum. Yeah, and we don't see that, right, it's all at the same level.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so yeah the water level, Well, yeah, I would love to go to Egypt to see it for myself, because that's the one thing I you know, I'm not one hundred pent sure of because I haven't been there, but from what I seeing that they're all built.
Speaker 1: Where they expand from the sanctuary outs.
Speaker 2: They expand sideways, but they also expand up and down, So I would assume the water level would get deeper as you went away from the sanctuary.
Speaker 10: Sure, but it's still forced the priests to walk into the water.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Sure, I don't think anybody would want to be in that water personally though.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 10: That's my only point resistance here. But I would like to suggest you to look because yeah, every single every single site that works through ac acoustics, as these simple rules, they are all built in a riverband, They all have fractors underneath the ground or faults. They all have underwater sorry, underground water levels, all of them. If you go and look at all of those temples, you're talking about. They all have an underground water level, so and I think that water level is enough for what you are seeking. You don't need to actually flood the temples. But it's just my suggestion. I might be wrong, of course, right, So I'd just like you to consider it in the future. It might be the solution to that that conundrum that people would have to walk into the water because you're not talking about moats around it or some areas flooded, but you're talking about flooding the temple seat, but the.
Speaker 2: Moat around it too, Like I picture the wall around Karnak being flooded too.
Speaker 1: So like the.
Speaker 10: Sure and that I agree, Yes, it would have water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I'll definitely look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I'll look at it. I'll uh, I'll.
Speaker 2: Look at the recording and get the information because I didn't write it down.
Speaker 10: Oh, I send you to you at ex on worry. I'll send you the things, no worries.
Speaker 4: So was there any other because I know before, like when you were getting into I think you pretty much covered her already though the whole thing, uh with the Oblis.
Speaker 3: Was like a while ago when we first started talking. Uh, you kind of really got stopped and he didn't go any father. Was there something that like you left out it we never even got to Is there anything that.
Speaker 1: We missed about the obelis?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, just Egypt? Any anything that you left out about Egypt?
Speaker 1: And you were Egypt?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well yeah, here's so I'll tell you just a little bit more about the theory, which was the last episode, which was you know, in factories, a lot of the time you got to and especially with an instrument, you got to tune it, but you have to calibrate new pieces that you're putting into a factory. So I feel like they probably calibrated the sarcopha guy the RPGs as I could call.
Speaker 1: Them, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just have some pretty far fetched ideas how they did that. But one thing I do know they had to do is they absolutely had to control the water temperature because if they were going to keep that Circofa guy in resonance with that chamber, you'd have to make sure that the water temperature stayed pretty close to the same temperature because speed of sound changes when the temperature.
Speaker 1: Of the water changes.
Speaker 2: So I go through in my episode four and I show you kind of to try to explain it the best I can why they had to do that. Whereas with the Obelis it didn't matter because they were certain frequency. The water temperture around is going to be the same as the one next to it, so it doesn't matter. But the Sarcafa guy does matter. They would have to have made sure the water temperature was good so that those waves kept going the same speed. Otherwise they wouldn't it wouldn't charge the Obelis. So picture it just like a trumpet. If you're blowing the wrong on a trumpet, it's not working. And but if you got the right resident, the right frequency for that chamber, then all of a sudden you hear it. It's it's hits, and it's that it's the right. So so I know they had to do that. And basically my idea is, yeah, maybe it was just by listening to it, it was tuning forks they could hear that frequency change, because there could be anything, uh you know, I think.
Speaker 1: It's probably uh the statues.
Speaker 2: I think we're there, we're we're vibrating, and I think that they maybe had anks like the ANX is the closest thing I could find that looks like a tuning fork that would work as a tuning fork in each.
Speaker 10: Have you have you considered that those large water bowels or based in small water basins that are large, but when I mean small, they're not building size, but they have like, uh, I don't know in inches, but uh it's it's from almost two meters wide, so it's larger than my arms stretch a little. And the Giza Plateau, there are lots of them that no one knows what they're for. In my perspective, they are chimatic devices. So when you have structured water, it becomes like a little bit like a gel. So it's the chimatic effects are much visible because that water is denser, so you will see better the effects of the vibration of the place itself on these basins of water, and you can use that to tune. I say this because although Egypt is not my speciality, if I have any is that in all every single megalytic site that I found that had a functionality or several, they all had a basin of water placed on top of a bare ground of meaning connected to the bed rock, so that the frequency that was being emitted the combination of the trident of frequencies is the better way to explain. It would provoke vibrations into the bed rock and into the water, and they would see in that water if they are the correct frequency for the desired functionality. That's why outside of these temples you see all these spirals and all these chimatic images carved into the rocks that I think are the keys to the functionalities of the sites themselves.
Speaker 1: Like New Grange and the old Stone side.
Speaker 10: Yeah, West Keneth Long Barrow. That is the only place in all academic research where a portal was opened by the introduction of the thirt sound into a site.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, those are some strange nouns like yeah, I don't know, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 1: It's exciting so much to learn. So much has been hidden from us.
Speaker 10: In terms of have you when I've listened to your theory, I was wondering were they looking, if you were right, were they looking not specifically for what you're mentioning, but perhaps or additionally to magnetize it. And I'll tell you why, Because for instance, the old mac would collect stone to do those gigant heads that the whole nec has, and even the small statues and small figurines. They select stone that had been hit by lightning. Why because it magnetized the stone. So today we can go to an almac head or an almoth figurine and you find that is magnetized and it has poles. They knew how to carve the rock in order to put the magnetic lines exactly as they want to right. For instance, in this turtle head, they found that the magnetics of the turtle head are exactly the same as the human brain. And this is academic study, it's not woo woo. So they wonder how they knew these things. So they have something to detect magnetism, and they knew how to orientate it even in the stone by carving the stone in a specific way, stone that was hit by lightning. So when you're talking about lightning, I wonder where they're trying to magnetize the sites.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, what I think is there's two ways to attract lightning today that they sell on the market, and they're the coolest looking things. I'm not going to share my screen anymore. But they're called the active lightning rods and they work on two principles. One's the piezio electric effect like I just described, and it puts a positive charge on it, so it gets hit the other one's magnetism, and they make it today, so they're they're doing it today to attract the lightning. But I don't know if they're trying to magnetize things with the lightning.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure, but I know.
Speaker 10: My question is if if in your schematics of the functionalities as you see it, you think that magnetizing the structure would have any benefit. That's what I'm lightning.
Speaker 2: They magnetize, They created a magnetized system. I should understand magnetism better as an electrician because I learned a lot about it, but it's it's complicated, and like they I believe in Shinto they were using magnetism. No, you see, I think they were using magnetism sometimes to attract lightning with the way they position rocks.
Speaker 1: But I'm not too sure.
Speaker 2: With Shinto, there's way too many bells for them to be trying to magnetize to get lightning.
Speaker 1: I think it was acoustics as well.
Speaker 2: But I can't figure out with the Shinto temples how they did attract the lightning. I can't do it with the Indian temples. I think I do know with Egypt and with the Alura caves how they did it. But I always feel like with my view is the ancient technology was always using the lightning for one of two things. One thing I've already told you capitating water. The other ones is I'll tell soon. But in order to do those two things, they always had to attract the lightning. You couldn't just rely on lightning hitting anywhere. And the way they attracted it was either through magnetism or through piezio electrics.
Speaker 10: Do you think it would be visible considering the energy that you are putting into the system and the obelisks, and the fact that the top of the albelisks are covered in this highly conductive material that, funny enough, the Egyptians called electron. It is a mixture of silver, gold, and something else that we don't exactly know what it was. Do you think that we will be visible some like rays of ionized electrified air on top of them when the site was active because the way.
Speaker 2: You speaking of, because I think, like me as an electrician, I always going to make sure the wires are big enough right and to catch lightning. I actually don't need too big of a wire and when it hits gets hit. Yeah, you can actually see some scarring on it. So I think you would see scarring maybe on the electron which has probably been poached.
Speaker 1: But I think if they were.
Speaker 2: Doing it properly, that transducer is designed the size and everything to use that amplitude, use that power.
Speaker 1: So that it won't cook.
Speaker 2: You know, it'll be the right size that it sends all that energy into the water to cavitate it.
Speaker 10: Now, what I asked you, if we would be able to see some of the air ionized and electrified small ways of lightning, small lightning coming from the Corona ubis.
Speaker 1: Right, like Corona effect something like that.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, Corona.
Speaker 2: Like I I don't understand, you know, like you go to electrical school and they'll just tell you that's PFM if you start asking questions, you guys know what PFM is. Nope, pure fucking magic because they don't know either. So like ball lightning, that was one of those pure fucking magic ones. And then so like corona you know, I know, like supposedly it's supposed to show before lightning strike, but I don't know too much about it. I Like, I I honestly think there's a lot to learn about free energy. I actually believe it's probably a thing. And that's something that was drilled into me that you should not believe this. But uh, the ether, like I don't I don't know how it would work, like I hope, but like I'm not even trying to tackle it. I'm just trying to do figure out these these few things. Would I see the corona, Yeah, I think you'd see it be for it hit. Maybe you'd see a corona before the lightning hit.
Speaker 10: Because Nick had a guest that I had the privilege to hear, and he spoke about argon and these boxes of argon, and I think it would be very interesting for you to to to get in touch with that because I think you can also add that to your because this boxes they I'm not the best person to talk about, but take even even charge current devices just by what they are. They are not connected to anything, but it's just the way they are built. They have the ability to charge or decharge elements. So they could also create this this kind of electricity that you're looking for and you look into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll look up argon. Yeah, I know argon boxes our gun boxes.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's just interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh was there anything else? Like, uh, what do you got? What you put out a teaser? What you're working on next?
Speaker 1: I thought I already did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually is.
Speaker 2: Well that's it, like I like I said, like, I don't. I don't have many ideas. I just want to put a three more videos out and then I want somebody to be like I want somebody to get an AI program, because I'm sure there exists and you can do because it's heavy math. But they can just take the dimensions of this temple, the slits in the wells that say the first, and they would know if it's true. They could prove me wrong or right quite easily with a computer program.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. So I'm hoping this is. But I've been hoping this the whole time.
Speaker 2: I thought when I first figured this out, I would tell the guy next to me and he would believe me and be like, oh my god, you're onto something, man, and then it would just take off, right.
Speaker 1: But it hasn't happened that way. So I'm hoping eventually, because I truly believe like this has got to be what it was.
Speaker 2: That some acoustical engineer with a computer program will We'll throw that temple in there and it'll be able to that It's definitely could have happened. But for me, next is just trying to prove people I'm not crazy. I just know what my kids think. I'm crazy everybody. So I'm gonna put out two more videos and then I'm probably gonna go try and go back to my regular life, you know. Yeah, Like I love Egypt, I love all this. I'd love to go travel now and just see all these temples. That'd be my dream, just to go see all the temples, especially like India's temples are beautiful, the sculpturing is amazing.
Speaker 1: You love to go to India and see Kalasha. I would love to go.
Speaker 2: My wife is Japanese, so I've seen the temples in Japan a bit, but go back there.
Speaker 1: That's my plan, is to.
Speaker 2: Retire and travel finally get you know, not go to Mexico or Las Vegas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do have a question, and I just want to know, like what what is the main purpose Like when you when you was researching this, what is the main.
Speaker 8: Purpose that this is either help us?
Speaker 1: Why is it important for to know like what is the main That's a.
Speaker 2: Very good that's a very good question, Tyrone, because that was my dilemma when I got banned from YouTube.
Speaker 1: I was asking myself, what's the main purpose?
Speaker 2: Why do I care? You know, like YouTube was not sending me messages. People would send me messages and I wouldn't get them. I kind of figured out by going on my kids account, and it was creepy as hell, and I was like, why am I doing this? This is just like driving my wife nuts, you know. And what I realized is if I didn't tell people what I thought I knew, I would be a coward.
Speaker 10: Also, well, there are no wrong ideas, just additions to what we know.
Speaker 7: So I'm really good at making my wife not to say, you know, well.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing that Jesus to their problem.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at the wall of this temple and I'm like, oh, honey, fuck, I think you know.
Speaker 1: And it's like I don't know this guy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but we we always make it work. She could probably hear me in other room. Thank God's my wife.
Speaker 3: Did anybody else have anything they wanted to say or ask before I wrap it up?
Speaker 9: So I still can't get past that I think this was for agricultural needs. I don't know exactly what it is that that could prove that you're right or that you're wrong or anything. But when I'm listening to this lightning and listening to you know, the stones and all this other stuff, and how fertile the land was, and you know how agriculture was very important, and you know, Ricardo did mention another.
Speaker 8: Fertility god, and there's many of them in Egypt. It's just that I just wanted to know what was like. The main reason.
Speaker 10: Why, Tyne, don't forget that the Russians in the seventies and the Americans about two or three years ago, and I can send you the papers. Their studies of the pyramids show that by just what they are in terms of physical construction, they have the right conditions to create a unique atmospheric condition above the pyramids. And if there is humidity that there isn't now, it causes rain. So if humidity could be brought on top of the pyramids, it would rain, because the pyramids have that effect on the atmosphere by the way that they were built. It's not a common to all other pyramids is from the Giza Pluto. I cannot speak for the others because they are not tested for that. But in this case, you have two studies that show that they create electric field and that electric field causes humidity to cause rain. So if there was an area that even you know, it was much more humid than it is today, that area would receive a lot more rain than the surrounding countries or far away lands because it is an effect of the pyramids. So it is agriculture. Either they build it for that reason or not. It does cause rain.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's funny you said, because that's the first modified weather machine.
Speaker 8: Think about it.
Speaker 9: We talk about how we're using you know, cloud seating and all this other stuff of today, but that could have been literally the first five weather machine.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, if going off of what you say at least Ricardo, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe. I believe the same thing.
Speaker 2: And I mean I think Jeffrey Drum talked about it too, because a lot of those chemicals they're making.
Speaker 1: Are just for you know, the sort of picks.
Speaker 2: You'd have for agriculture fertilizer, like the plant I work at the smelter.
Speaker 1: One of their biggest things they sell is the God is a potash. I forget what it is, but it's potash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I forget anyway they build all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised what they make at these smelters.
Speaker 2: But uh but yeah, so like that's fertility, but uh, you know the other fertility.
Speaker 1: You might be talking about.
Speaker 2: I believe that absolutely as well, like the medicine version of it.
Speaker 1: And that's the teaser.
Speaker 8: I got something for you, guys.
Speaker 9: I want to show you because you know I always come with I always like this show sources for every time I talk about something. When somebody talks about you know, whatever, you know the subject is, So I don't I have the hard copy somewhere I.
Speaker 10: Don't know what, and you have read a book or two tyron so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, So I have this book from Ken Goodswood right here.
Speaker 8: It's called a Pyramid Tech.
Speaker 9: It's the physics, chemistry, and argo economics of the Ancient people. And one of the I have this show on my West on my YouTube where it's called what I've Learned from Reading this book, And it's just basically, I just pick a book and take some of the important things that I found interesting in there, and I'll read about it. When you was talking about these chemical plants and these pyramids and stuff.
Speaker 8: In his book, he actually says, to basically.
Speaker 9: Summarize, the pyramids were used as chemical processing plants, and the step pyramid was used for methane generation from organic matter. The red pyramid uses methane to synthesize aqueus ammonia, the bent pyramid, which processes ammonia into meum bicarbonate, Great Pyramid produces dilute sulfuric acid, the Central pyramid combined sulfuric acid and sought to create hydrochloric acid, and the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico, of course they have their own little chemicals, but he just talks about these pyramids were basically some type of chemical processing plant.
Speaker 8: And when I.
Speaker 9: Was reading this book, because it's so interesting in what you say, it all seems like it was for agricultural needs. Now, this weather might have been the most archaic way on how to sustain a group of individuals with food and stuff. So I mean, and you can't forget Nick, we had that discussion with us. She's remember when you asked that question earlier about how high the water was on the pyramids. Remember she's actually explained how high and how high it had to be for certain reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don remember bringing that up. You know what's interesting you mentioned sulfuric acid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was a there wasn't a weather manipulation. My weather modification pattern that I went over with a long time ago. They would bring up like in a weather balloon and they would mix a certain part of bones. It was the weirdest thing. You can read it on the patent if I just talked about in the episode I did, where they're like mixing sophuric acid and bone together and like whatever that is like releases into something and then it's it's part mixing that together is part of the whole weather modification. And I was like, what the fuck, Like, how'd you come up with mixing sulfuric acid, bone and other.
Speaker 1: Shit like.
Speaker 4: Getting rid of some bodies?
Speaker 3: Very weird, that's dark, I swear to god I read it.
Speaker 1: It was just like an episode of Breaking Back.
Speaker 3: I was like, like a like a different like I don't know, different chemical and the substitute was bone this time.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean you went back, I said, did, Yeah, you know, that's why I covered that one.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is the weirdest ship I have ever heard so.
Speaker 7: This subject, and it always sends me it's I've kind of uh. I got to dive into it now though, Like, is the fact with all these old temple complex is how they literally like look like a semiconductor from the air, and that there is something obviously to all of this, right with resonance frequency electricity. I mean, but then you go to like the spiritual side of that too, and and it's all energy and resonance consciousness, you know what I mean. So it's like, what is that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: This is the place where those things meet, right, And so I gotta dig deep into it now.
Speaker 9: A nick is funny you were talking about bones because the reason why I like this kindle also is because when you're reading a book and somebody says something, you can type that word in and find everything within it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: When you was talking about bone.
Speaker 9: It literally says right here that a bit further south in the Amazon Bass and a Loss civilization developed a highly effected fertilization technique by mixing charcoal, fish and animal bones broken into pottery composts imnor with natural soil to greatly increase its fertility and.
Speaker 8: Form what is now termed terra Preta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole episode on itself.
Speaker 8: Right, So look, hey Ben and already own it.
Speaker 9: So hey, it's just crazy that some of this stuff has Like I said, I think all this goes back to agriculture.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we can. They had the whole Amazon. That's a whole thing. Man, it's the terra preta. And how probably the Amazon was just the giant garden. So either way, yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: It was the garden of Eden. On this side of the earth, there's there was many garden of Edens. You know, even in Mesopotamia there was many garden Eiings. I know a lot of people say they don't know where the garden Eden is or they don't say it in the Bible, but it definitely does. I mean, hell, the Samaran said it a lot, that Caterians said it. Everybody had their own guarden of it eating because it was their place where everything natural was supposed to be. What's crazy is that I just got done reading the Kama Sutra and they have their garden beating and that's where they do all their stuff that is in the garden. So it's just it's amazing that you have, you know, these relationship with all these religions and mythologies and stuff like that, that it goes back to the garden of.
Speaker 8: Being in that life.
Speaker 4: What brings people life?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: Well, but was there anything else you'd like to add to say?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to promote yourself again when people, you know, tell people where they can find you on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just type in my name Robert Measures and flooded Temples and uh.
Speaker 1: Check out episode number four. It's probably the best one.
Speaker 2: And and yeah, just look forward to maybe two more episodes where I get into uh, you know, fertility.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll definitely be checking into that one man. Thank you very much, and uh, everybody.
Speaker 1: Guys for having me. I appreciate it. The first place I've been invited to. I really appreciate.
Speaker 4: Oh really, well, okay, holy crap. All right, well there you go, trails.
Speaker 3: Before I wrapping up, we'll go ahead, go ahead, rub it. Did you want to say something.
Speaker 4: Life?
Speaker 1: I sign on all the best guys. That's my sign off.
Speaker 4: All right, awesome, you got nothing left to say.
Speaker 1: That's it. Thank you though. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, cool, cool, No, that was a great talk. Thank you very much, And we'll have everybody else broke again. Let everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Please, yes, thank you so much. I love hearing all of these theories. It was a fantastic presentation, so thank you. You can find me on Instagram at Dark Flota podcast and also on YouTube at Dark Florida.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it, and I roll.
Speaker 8: Going on.
Speaker 9: Everything is going to be good today because you know what I learned something like they always say you learned something new every day, and today I learned something new. I actually learned something off something that I've read, So I appreciate you letting me go back and reference what the bones was that Nick was talking about. But everything you can find on me is on rebirth atthword dot com and my book is on Amazon, Journey through the Door In's of History.
Speaker 8: Also, you got to give Ricardo's but Your Resident Earth. I like that book. We're going to do discussions on his second book coming up.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for joining us, man. I always appreciate it, Sir and Ricardo.
Speaker 10: So once more was a pleasure to thank you very much. It's always good to have something to add to our own ideas. So thank you. And you can find me at X at what is on the screen at three cut Calvary Way one, go and check the Universe and Veiled podcast and check out my books to Resident Earth and Stardust and Snick. Thank you very much. Oh and tune in on Sundays since the adlas is not here, tune in on Sundays for our trialogues, which it's just improvised conversation between three people with different interests. So thank you Nick for the opportunity, and thank you all.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, no, thank you for joining us. Definitely check out that try look and we got Bennett my man.
Speaker 7: Rob thank you very much. As usually roll off with the whole page of the notes to drive my wife crazy with them, and I'm like, hey, check this out. You can find me at broadcasting Seeds dot com or I'm on YouTube and wherever all podcasts are aired.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thank you very much for joining us as well.
Speaker 3: Before we wrap it up, I will promote it again and for Brooke Charlie's Beyond Belief at Fort Myers in Florida, she will be speaking and the Occult RETEX we'll have a table there and just real quick because I just wanted to use to mentioning it.
Speaker 4: September twenty sixth to twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: I think it's the twenty seventh be at mount Airy and Georgia as well at a Bigfoot event October fourth in Franklin, North Carolinas as well October twenty sixth in Greenville, South Carolina, number twenty second and Moresville, North Carolina. And December sixth will be in mount Airy, Georgia.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: As I get like more dates, like I get closer to the dates and actually have the address as a list that in the show notes. But those are supposed dates that we'll have Boots at. So if you're in those areas, come check us out. Like I said, Tyrone will probably be there as many as he can, so it should be fun.
Speaker 4: Man. Thank you all again. Thank you Robert.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on and definitely keep an eye out for his last few episodes until he calls it quits.
Speaker 4: So uh, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Right when I might sell some hats, I don't know right.
Speaker 3: There, right yeah, fuck it sell some cowboy has a flooded temple on the front of it. It's a bucket hat flooded temple. I don't know all right, so it seems like.
Speaker 2: Whatever he's doing, I grew a personality real quick when it's all started.
Speaker 1: I used to just beak to my wife that put things on walls. But yeah, but thank you very much for having me. I appreciate us.
Speaker 4: Of course, listen until the next one. Everybody be well, all the best,