Speaker 1: One one Lynch in Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Exactly fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we play it. You can do that before nine o'clock to the jar Facebook page. That is, if you want to have a say in which Ozzy song we play in a the course, get yourself registered to score offspring.
Speaker 2: Tickets wj R Facebook page. Tell us which Ozzy Osbourne song you want to hear?
Speaker 1: What are the options this morning?
Speaker 2: That would be Lightning Strikes, Fire in the Sky or Diary of a Madman. So tell us which one to play back in nine We'll do that and then I randomly just dig through and select somebody for those offspring tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's start with this, Taco Bob. You have our Facebook open, right?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about how many times I've seen the offspring. You and I combined have probably seen the offspring close to twenty times, perhaps least. Yeah, what a JR Facebook? Yeah, I'm looking at right Bill Belicheck. Oh, his girlfriend on there, Jordan Hudson's twenty four years old. And the irony is that now he's coaching at a college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we talked about her a few weeks ago. Apparently he's running all of his social media communications in the University of North Carolina. She needs to be c seed on everything because Bill, well, Bill's Bill. Bill doesn't really do social media type stuff. And I get a man after my own heart. Yeah. Really, I love Bill.
Speaker 2: I see him on the McAfee show quite often. Jordan has announced she's competing for the Miss Maine title and ultimately to move on to Miss USA.
Speaker 1: I'm voting, Well, you're not in Maine.
Speaker 2: I'm serious. She's a prototype, dude. Yes you if you're driving, don't do it now. But check out the jr. Facebook page and just look how he is the man. But it's kind of awkward.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to sound like that with your daughter. Yeah, exactly a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He just sits there in his sleeveless, you know, sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Oh grumpy Bill.
Speaker 2: I I love the fish and chips. I just said, he's like the like the mean dad. You know, that's the way he is. But he's grown on me. Seeing I've always liked Belichick. He's just zero f's dude. Yeah, it's just that's when you see this picture I'm talking about, you just say, oh yeah, that's awesome, but all uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at fishing with her. She's a mermaid. She's gonna win Miss Maine, isn't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the popularity of him Comba pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brunette, I guess that old guy on top of her. Hey, you may have some magic in the pants. Yeah, I mean there's something going on, dude. He's got a little Brady in there, a little brady to please the lady. All Right, good for you, Bill, and good luck Jordan. Good We're rooting for you down here in Sunny FLA. I know, I know we're not a sports platform. I'm gonna put this out there though.
Speaker 2: You watch the way that he's running, Uh you know College Carolina with nil and this and that. He has a great game plan. To look into it sometime if you have time. I'm not going to take the time to explain it right now. But he's basically training these kids saying, look, you're basically playing for the pros because you're playing for money anyway. And I'm gonna your my goal is your coach is to get.
Speaker 1: In the pros. We'll see how it works out.
Speaker 2: I'll just be looking at you. Do anything you want as long as I get nude to that girlfriend of yours.
Speaker 1: So trying to keep keep up with the day to days coming out of the White House it is it is tough. I couldn't imagine trying to cover it if that was my job. And yesterday was an absolute whirlwind of news being generated. Most of it focused on the rocket ride that the stock market took off on with the adjustment downward of tariffs for many countries, and the screws to China. How today goes, I don't know. Hopefully it'll you know, level out and find its way. But there was some other news yesterday that might have got by you. I think this is could perhaps be close to as exciting as what we saw yesterday if you had a stake in any kind of stocks. There was some executive orders issued yesterday, which he does on a you know, a couple of days a week. He'll pop up from from the Oval Office and signed some executive orders. And that that legal guy, his the ball dude from Harvard. He does a very good job of explaining what the executive orders are. There was one yesterday. No more of these damn low water pressure shower heads.
Speaker 2: Oh those things they've been those have been mandated in this country for like twelve years at this point.
Speaker 1: Damn if you've got if you got stuck with one of these. Hell, if you go to a hotel, you get stuck with one of these. You're standing there for you know what is with this? There's no water coming out of this.
Speaker 2: You're using more water because it's so such a low pressure coming out.
Speaker 1: He said that, isn't that right? He said that yesterday he goes, he goes, he goes, he goes, what is it with the low pre He goes. You know me, I'd like to have clean hands clean you know, he this germophobe, and he goes, he goes, and my hair, my beautiful hair. But take a shower because he knows he's losing his hair. But he's like, it was idiotic. You go in there and you turn the water on and you're in there four times as long as you would be if you had a normal flow coming out of the thing. So signs off on that. Dude. If I'm some manufacturer of faucets and whatnot, I'm jumping in on this quick start churning these out.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, will you I think this is the opportunity time for you to go to that button bar over there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to talk about the pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole low flow thing. It's just that there was those low flow toilets. Taco were also uh you know, you don't have to have those anymore now either under this executive order, which the power flusher. I think it utilizes technology more to keep it sound like it's really using a lot of water, but it's actually using less.
Speaker 2: It's a containment. This is the one of the many toilets in my hat. Well, two power flushers. Wife, all not be getting the third one of my two power flushers, let a rip.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's all one of those. Oh yeah, hold on, I screwed that up. Screwed that all up. The excitement was built unfairly. There you go, here's the full water pressure. I'm telling you, let it flow in.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there might be I'm not being grossed, lady, I guess ham there might be that little mark, you know, not with the power flusher.
Speaker 1: And finally there's this also over on our Facebook page. You want to take a look at the new commercial for liquid Death. You know they canned water. They've branched out into some other products at this point, including a new relaxation Nighttime Liquid Death Mary ruth Organic's Liquid Death Liquid Nighttime Multi Mineral, a dietary sluppment supplement that promotes a sense of calm and supports sleep. The commercial is in keeping with Liquid Death tradition over the top and actually advocates violence and murdering clowns in your sleep.
Speaker 2: Winding down trying murdering introducing Liquid night Time Multimederal from Mary Ruth's and Liquid Death. Nobody likes clowns, and murdering clowns and dreams is not only fun, it's legal because when the day grinds you down, you can always grind up a clock time winding down, Try.
Speaker 1: Clown's a sweet dream. The video that goes along with what you just heard is fantastic. Is chick with a hatchet hacking up a clown.
Speaker 2: You remember our our boy Clark, who was one of the first ones with Liquid Death.
Speaker 1: Remember, oh you to get that in our hands.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that product was a home hunt.
Speaker 1: I mean it still is so now the night Time Sleep aid will apparently green light you to murder some clowns in your sleep, which Hey, all.
Speaker 2: Those nice clowns giving their time making animals for our little brain, and now they're getting hatcheted balloon animals and you're off and exactly follow the Orlandos rock station