Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, and it's going to be a huge show, a huge week for you on the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's just dive right in. First of all, I will talk briefly, try to talk briefly about the hurricane flooding going on right now. We'll address that medal of honor Monday. About an hour from now, we have a little Jesse was right segment. Actually, I take that back, I just misspoke. We have a couple of those tonight. That's always a good time. This doc strike that is coming tomorrow is the biggest deal nobody's talking about. And I have an expert on all that stuff, supply chains, shipping doc Ross Kennedy is going to join us about a half hour from now. I don't usually say you need to hear something, but that's something you should probably stay around for. You should probably hear that about a half hour from now. All that, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And it is a big night. From John Carrey to Bill Gates. We got to go after some commies tonight. I even have some voicemails. Some were great, some were hate, some were just a disaster. All that and more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. All right, first, let's talk about Helene, and more specifically, I want to talk about why I'm not going to talk that much about Helene tonight. For those who maybe are way outside of the no, maybe you were in the mountains for the weekend, had your phone off. All that stuff's fine, But this hurricane came through. Hurricane itself was bad. It was a Cat three. That's a salty hurricane for sure, But as it made its way up through Tennessee, North Carolina, obviously hit Florida, it unleashed flooding that it is just honestly, the pictures, the videos, the things that I've spent the last twenty four hours consuming, they're very hard to see when you see people going through hell. As you are listening to the sound of my voice right now, there are so many people missing, there are many people who are dead. The damage that it's awful. It's everything about it is completely awful. And it's another reminder. We hate these reminders because it makes us feel small. Well, I should say it reminds us how small we are that for all the incredible power of mankind to create for himself cities and towns and spaces and areas, the power of nature is still such that it can wipe it all away, if that's the way it goes. And it's scary to think about. I live in a hurricane area. We witnessed it with Hurricane Harvey. The flooding, the devastation is just you think you're fine and then your house is underwater. So first, let's just do this. We need to pray when people are going through what they're going through right now. You don't have to wait till the show's over, Please don't. We need to pray. This is a time to pray. Every time it's time to pray, but this is a time to pray for these people. That is one two as far as helping goes. I have some things that I'm looking at. Organizations not mine. This won't be me. Organizations I'm looking at and I'm going to try to find one. It may be a big one, it may be a small one. I'm going to try to find one. And if you have a heart to help and dig in, I will give that out. I am not giving any out right now. I need to explain something to you. I have worked in the quote nonprofit world. I worked there for a year. I was a director of development in the nonprofit nonprofit world for a year. I know, Chris, it sounds very fancy. I was a very important person. Shut up. I've worked in that world. There are a bunch of great people in that world with good hearts for a good costs. You know, the preborns, the tunnel to towers. You know how you can tell though you don't have to take my word for those things. There are charity rating sites. These are independent sites. They go through the books of a charity. They go through what they have coming in, what they have going out, where it's going out, and they will rate the charity. Go look up Preborns, Go look up tunnel to towers. Why are those two ones that I scream about on my show? Because when you give there, it goes exactly where you you want it to go. That is not the rule for charities and nonprofits. I remember, like it was yesterday when Harvey had my entire area. Hurricane Harvey had my entire area underwater. I was fined don't worry about me, by the grace of God, we were fine, but people were devastated. And I remember crap that was pulled by the American Red Cross and other major organizations send us money to help the Harvey people. And if you followed the money, pennies on the dollar got to the Harvey people. This is a warning to you to be as shrewd as a snake. And here's why we're often not on a day like today, when we're devastating for these people and we want to help, and they need our help, and they need our prayers. Our emotions getting the way my emotions. It's happened to me before. I've ever to one of the more embarrassing stories of my life. You know, I'm not huge on technology. I'm better now, believe it or not, than I was. But I think it was five or ten years ago. I got a message. It was on social media. I was with my family. I was with my mom, my dad, my sister, my wife, we were at something and I got a message on social media from someone I knew. This was a person I knew, and they told me that they were stranded in Africa and they need ten thousand. It wasn't one of those print scams, but it was something along those lines. But it was a message from someone I knew, and I immediately sprung out of my chair and I said, oh my gosh, he's in trouble. I got to go send this. And my own mother said, Jessie, that's a scam. Someone hacked their account and you're getting ready to send them money. And of course after she said that, I thought, gosh, I'm such an idiot. Of course that's a freaking scam. But I got emotional. It was a friend, it was someone I knew. Gosh, I got a help over what happens to us. That's what's happening to you to me today. Help. I want you to help. Once you have verified the organization or if it's an individual, verify Verify, Verify. Don't go on Facebook and see a picture about how Muffy was swept away in the flood and for the low low price of twenty nine to ninety five, you will help them get Muffy back. He's somewhere in the flood. You don't know that person. I know Muffy's cute. Be careful give. I'm asking you to give. I have given, I will give more, but give where you trust verify first, they will use your emotions against you to send your money places it shouldn't go. All right now, maybe you're sitting here expecting me. I'm sure you've heard a ton of this today. Maybe you're sitting here expecting me to go on off about the federal response or lack thereof. Right now, where is FEMA? Where's the federal government? FEMA's here, They're not doing enough. Let me explain to you why I'm not going to do that. Two different reasons why I'm not going to do that. One, I long ago accepted that the federal government hates me, the federal government hates you. I'm not under any delusions that it's different than that they despise us. That's one I never expected FEMA, even if it could help, that they would help. And FEMA, because it's government, is a misorganized disaster anyway. And FEMA has goal number one on their website about equity. Did you think this was just Dome who spoke like this. It's on FEMA's website.
Speaker 2: It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and and impacted by issues that are not of their own making and so absolutely, and so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity.
Speaker 1: I need to clarify that's an old clip. That was not her response to this hurricane. That was her response to another hurricane. So whatever, but it doesn't matter. That's FEMA's stance too. I wasn't ever banking on FEMA. You know what I do bank on and what I've been so inspired by for the last twenty four to forty eight hours, the American people. I mentioned Hurricane Harvey. It touches my heart to this day when I look back at Hurricane Harvey and I saw neighbors, people who didn't know each other, coming together to help, helping clear roads, helping get people out, giving money, giving water, giving food. The American people can and will step up for each other and help each other. We must do that. We must do that. So not gonna stand on the dead bodies of Hurricane Helen and trash the government or whatever, we know what they are. I'm going to bank on the American people to get it right, and they will get it right. So bow your head, say a prayer, be very shrewd with your giving. But if you can even if it's a case of water whatever, If you can find the right place and give I will try to find one. It may even be a small one, but I will try to find one that I have verified, that I trust, and I will give it to you. Okay, Okay, Also pray. I know I already said that ten times, but pray. There's a lot of people who need it right now. And there's a lot of people looking for a missing loved one who need a miracle. Say a prayer for them. Okay, all right, enough enough of that mushy stuff. Let's talk about me. No, we're not gonna talk about me, not really, We're gonna talk Remember that talk we did last week about leaders of Western civilization and why they despise it. Oh, I owe a debt a gratitude to a mister John Kerry for going ahead and reinforcing my point. We'll play that in a moment. If you don't remember that talk from last week, it's probably because your tea levels are too low. You see, testosterone is about a lot more than making babies. Testosterone is about your mind and your mood. Do you have a clear mind, are you focused? Are you energetic? Or are you down all the time, kind of foggy. I'm forgetful. I turned fifty and I started forgetting things. You ever said stuff for yourself like that. It's not supposed to be that way. Your tea levels are dropping because you're drinking estrogen. It's in our water. Now we have to fight back against that naturally, in natural ways. And that's what a male vitality stack from Chalk. You know Chok Choq. They have the natural herbal supplements. One of the things they have is a male vitality stack. It'll raise your tea levels by twenty percent in ninety days. You're gonna feel like a new human being. Five zero Chuck three thousand is the number you can call. You can text them five zero Cchoq three thousand. Tell him Jesse sent you. We'll be back the.
Speaker 3: Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, of course, Medal of Honor Monday coming up about forty five minutes from now. And remember Ross Kennedy's shipping expert, supply chains, logistic expert. He's coming on in about ten minutes. You probably need to sit around for this one. There's a huge strike coming a port strike. I hear a lot of terrifying things about it. I'm gonna know what's real, what's not. What should we prepare for. Here's a headline from CNBC East Coast Port strike. Truckers rails scrambled to move billions in cargo before the ila. That's the name of the union. It's Alongshoreman Union Midnight shutdown. So midnight tonight. What do we need to be ready for? What's coming? Is this a big deal? Small deal? Ross is gonna tell us about ten minutes now. I talk a lot about the leaders of Western civilization, how they think and why they think that way. I'm going to play something for you, says a little long This is me from last week. The show was on the twenty sixth, and this talk I did was very, very long. But John Kerry said something came out over the weekend. Man Alive. I owe him a thanks because boy that he proved the old oracle right in case you were missing it. This is what I said last week. The nature of people who are in charge or in government, it generally is not a nature of service. I'm a servant of the people, even though they love using that language. The nature of people who walk into positions of power generally is man, I'm a king, or at least I should be, and I should have more power than I do. And if I just had more power than I do now, then I can do this and that and this and that. And we have to understand that before we go further into this is going to come back to immigration and illegal immigration in the system. We have to understand the people who took over Western civilization over time, they all shared that mentality. They don't have some love of the constitution or rights or you or anything. These these concepts are completely foreign to them. They do know that they are high society and they know something else. They know that these these limits on their power, they're not good. Something has to be done about it. That was me from the twenty sixth Allow me to introduce you what Chris, it's fine. Allow me to introduce you to one John Kerry. Hey, John, if you're listening, appreciate you from making my point.
Speaker 3: Look, if people go to only one source, and the source they go to is sick and you know, as an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation, our First Amendment stands as a major block to the ability to be able to just you hammer it out of existence. So what you need, what we need is to is to win the ground, win the right to govern by hopefully having winning enough votes that you're free to be able to.
Speaker 1: Implement change. That's about thirty seconds of terror if you really really listen to what he's saying there. I know you already heard the part that proves my point that pesky First Amendment. But let's break this down a little bit more, shall we, John describe the First Amendment? Now, keep in mind before I play this, you being able to criticize your government, to say the president sucks, screw Joe Biden. That is not a small thing or something that makes Twitter more fun. Being able to freely speak, have your own opinion and criticize those in charge. People throughout history would have killed for that right. It's a sacred right, something you should wrap your arms around and protect at any cost. What's John Kerry and the rest of the elite think about it.
Speaker 3: But look, if people go to only one source, and the source they go to is sick and you know, as an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation, our First Amendment stands as a major block to.
Speaker 1: The these people are putting out this second agenda, and it's disgusting that first Amendment stands as what is it? A precious right given to you by God? No, it's a major block. It's holding John back. But that's not the most revealing part of it. In fact, it's not even second. There are two other parts of this. The most revealed part actually comes next. So John Kerry mad about this first Amendment, but if he could get around it, if he could find a way around it, Hey, John, how would you handle this problem? Are you do? You want to convince the people who disagree with you, bring them over to your side?
Speaker 4: How would you?
Speaker 1: How would you describe the best way to handle all this information? You don't lie it real.
Speaker 3: I need to be able to just, you know, hammer it out of existence.
Speaker 1: So yep, you want to what now, John? You want to hammer it? Interesting way they think about it, isn't it If it wasn't for that annoying first Amendment holding them back, then they could show up at your door and hammer that out of existence. So they think, did you think I was being dramatic last week when I was describing how they think, Oh, not near done. We're actually going to talk to Ross Kennedy and then we're going to break this thing down and even more detail. Yahly, these people are horrifying. Before we do that, let's talk about IFCJ. So today, on top of all the other assassinations and things, Iran's supreme leader has been taken to a secure location and Israel has begun making little raids into Lebanon. I don't know where all this is going. I don't know whether it's almost over or if it's beginning. But I know that there are a bunch of people in Israel right now who need some help. Life saving aid, food boxes, emergency supplies. They need help. They need it now. If you are able to help, if you're able to, they're asking for a hundred bucks. If you're able to help the IFCJ is on the ground, they're not here, they're on the ground helping everywhere they can find it. If you want to help them, call eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ, or you can go give online to support IFCJ dot org. All right, Ross Kennedy is joining us. There's a big strike at the ports. Why should I care? Why should you care? I don't know. We'll find out next Hey Kelly's show. Please tell me Ross didn't did Ross did? He didn't choose this song? Oh? Ross didn't choose a song? Yeah, Well, look, I'm really excited to talk to Ross for this analysis. Obviously, Ross joins us again. Everyone on my show knows Ross Kennedy. But Ross should have understood by now that you have to choose your song or you get the worst song we can find on short notice. So congratulations, Ross, you got introduced to you. I don't even know who that was, but man, it was terrible.
Speaker 4: You say that as if I wasn't absolutely jamming out too as we came in.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, all right, Ross, you know more than anyone else I've ever talked to in my life about supply chains, about all kinds of this stuff, and I don't understand how these things work. I'm told that there's a big long shorm in union and they're about to go on strike at midnight, and that the entire world is going to implode when that happens. So I'm just going to hand over the world famous Jesse Kelly Show to you to explain to all of us exactly what is happening. If I interrupt, it's because I'm stupid and confused. What's happening.
Speaker 4: Well, so there has not been a warp stoppage related to the International Longshormans Association. So there's actually two unions in the US that represent the longshorm in which are the individuals that are working at the ports to load and unload containers, cargo, move things around the port. It's kind of a complex web of activity, and you know all the beehives. But the upshot is that there's a West Coast union which had significant risk of a major labor stoppage in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, Seattle, Vancouver, etc. Last year. This year it is now anything that's the US East Coast or Gulf Coast ports, so everything from Houston all the way up to Maine, and there's about forty five thousand longshoremen that are involved in this labor dispute comes down to two things. Primarily, number one is pay. They're paid about thirty to thirty five thousand dollars a year less than their counterparts on the West Coast. Obviously have cost of living and all sorts of things, but these are different unions that are representing the interests of their members on the two coasts versus the left coast. The other issue is one of automation. There has been a huge push globally within major ports to have automated or semi automated equipment that are largely able to handle the loading and unloading of containers with cranes, movement around on dock, stacking of containers. That obviously does away with a lot of jobs. That's an existential threat in their mind. The upshot to that is is that there's significantly higher risk of extra fees, delays things that go with a manned port versus an automated port. If you look at going back into say twenty twenty two, towards the tail end of a lot of the COVID supply chain issues that we were seeing in port, the top four or five highest ports in the world for these extra fees were US ports that are more or less manned. When you look at some of the very large automated ports where there really isn't a lot of labor on the dock to say any it's all being run by the robots, and it's being run from a control room. That's Shanghai that's Rotterdam, that support of Antwerp and belt them. Some of these massive ports move more volume than a lot of the ones we have in the US, were significantly reduced in terms of you know, extra costs, extra fees, delays to the people that are moving you know, the shippers that are moving cargo on and off the port. So they really do see this as this automation is going to kill their profession. They see themselves, at least the ILA the East Coast and Gulf Coast a long shoreman see themselves as underpaid compared to the others. And there is some validity to that relative to the fact that a lot of these ports are more manual labor intensive related to handling cargo on the docks and on the ships than the West coast ports. So it's kind of a muddy mess. And now we're here at kind of d day where if the talks between the Maritime Association that represents the ports and shipowners on the East Coast and in the Gulf don't come to an agreement with the forty five thousand members of the ISLA that are involved in this, then all the ports that are involved will shut down. So yeah, it's an ugly situation. It's coming right ahead of the election. The long shorm In unions have historically been very Democrat and this now comes on the back of Hurricane Helen doing hurricane things. So it's a lot of competing political priorities and timing here right ahead of the election.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, speaking with Ross Kennedy Fortis analysis, I have so many questions I don't even know where to begin. But that was all actually pretty terrifying.
Speaker 3: Ross.
Speaker 1: I'd gotten myself horrified this morning thinking about the implications of shutting down the East coast ports, and then I convinced myself when I texted you to come on. I convinced myself that Ross will come on and calm me down and tell me everything's going to work out fine. But somehow I'm twice as scared now as I was before I even ask the question. And I'm worried because it sounds not insurmountable. What all these things get worked out eventually in the end, But just doing some rough community college math in my head. Underpaid by thirty five thousand a man, forty five thousand union guys, that sounds like you're asking the ship owners to fork out a large check. They're simply not going to fork out at all. It sounds like they're a million miles away. What did am I missing? Something?
Speaker 4: Roughly two point eight billion dollars apart right now on the negotiating stance. So they want a seventy seventy seven percent pay increase that phases in over the least five years. You're talking about an eighty one thousand dollars average salary or compensation, not including overtime and benefits for the long shorm. And so you take that times forty five thousand, and we would be looking at about across these ports that move forty percent of the cargo in and out of the US, including especially a lot of fruits, a lot of vegetables, a lot of energy products, automobiles, minerals are very heavy in the golf and East Coast ports versus the West Coast. You're talking about a two point eight billion dollar increase that would be eaten by the terminals the ports. So you have a port, you have multiple terminals usually within the port, that operate independently but under the port authority, and then you have the ship owners. So that two point eight billion over the next five years would have to be spread fairly equally across taxpayers and fairly equally across the people at the bottom of the totem pole who pay every additional charge, which is the importer or the exporter.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask this question. Sorry, Ross, I may end up by the way I should note. Do I have you for an extra ten? It's fine if I didn't. We didn't talk about this before. I just have a lot of questions here. Do I have you for another segment? Okay? Good, because that leads me to this question, is that I don't want don't want it to be my last one? What kind of margins? I'm not one of these guys who goes after people's profits, but you mentioned two point eight billion or two what it's called three billion dollars. That doesn't sound like a ton of money when you're dealing with that many different ports and that much industry. I know it's a lot of money. I'm not thumb in my nose at two point eight billion dollars, But surely the profits are there to pay that, right, Are there not big margins? Well?
Speaker 4: You shipowners had lost you know in the aggregate. You know what we call containership. You know, owners had lost you know, in the last twenty five years prior to COVID, I think every year but twenty three or every year but two of the twenty five they had lost money. COVID really, COVID really reversed their fortunes because they were able to begin charging excessive searcharges that were within the law but certainly not within the spirit. So you've had the Federal Maritime Commission doing a number of studies and surveys and assessing fines and penalties to the ocean carriers for these extra searcharges that are very much out of the scope and we're kind of created on an ad hoc basis to avoid the law and charge more money back to the importer and exporter who ultimately paid a bill for everything involved with an ocean freight transaction. In this particular case, what you would see are container lines implementing very quickly additional searcharges for labor risk, for port operational slowdowns. So every dollar in known quantified risk in this case two point eight billion over the next five years, is they're going to find a way to recoup that using that as a justification. Three to four to five ways, but it won't be dollars equal. When you look at twenty twenty twenty to twenty two, thirteen point eight billion dollars in excess searcharges and fees were collected by the ports terminals and ocean carriers as a result of all of the supply chain challenges and logistics just that we have related to COVID. So if we say the longshoremen are responsible for ten percent at most, this two point eight billion dollar increase rolls down to about four hundred and forty million a year, that you could credibly say the longshoremen are responsible for those extra fees happening. The other ninety percent is a whole bunch of other factors. So what they're really arguing against is pay US two point eight billion over the next five years and avoid automation or anytime there's a risk or disruption or whatever. We're talking a billion dollar to five billion dollars depending on the math you look at, hit to the US economy every day the ports are shut down. So it's a hostage situation on the you know, between two parties who neither of them in a lot of ways, are really all that people are not going to be inclined to see their side of it. It's a it's a lot of extra money. Where we go on strike having that multi billion dollar impact to the US economy, or we continue with the status quo. You give in to our demands and you're still going to end up paying US two point eight billion dollars over the next five years.
Speaker 1: All right, look we are I'm up against the break. We're going to come back with Ross Kennedy Fordis analysis. I have some questions about the impact to you. To me, what if this thing's going to go on for a bit, and it sounds like there's a chance it might. I'm want to know what we're what we're in store for before we do that. So I get a lot of emails about self defense. And look, I am not some defense expert. I'm not some freaking Navy seal or something like that. I know a bit about a bit. I will tell you personally what I do. I carry lethal because I am allowed to do so. I live in a state where I'm allowed to do so. I carry lethal. I carry my Springfield Hellcat Pro, and I carry non lethal. I love having a non lethal option. If there's some crazy homeless guy leaning on my car and don't don't move, won't move. I need to Leavenna. Not gonna blow his head off, right. I want a non lethal option. Berna is the non lethal option. B. Why Rna? Maybe you're in a blue area they won't allow you to have a gun. Everyone's allowed to have Berna. Everybody legal in all fifty states, No permit needed, no nothing. It's tear gas balls or pepper balls or kinetic rounds. Those are just the hard plastic rounds. Get one. Whether you carry lethal or not. You need a burn a pistol launcher. B. Why Rna? Berna dot com slash Jesse We'll be back eddies the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of the first dollar of The Jesse Kelly Show, or ten minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday. I just wanted to finish up my conversation with Ross Kennedy Fortis analysis our shipping logistics supply chain guy, What are we in store for with this long shorm and union strike on the East Coast? Sorry? Ross, you just broke down all the all the gripes, if you will, of each side. I get all that, but me the American consumer. You mentioned things like cars. Well, shoot, I got a sixteen year old who's gonna need one soon. If this thing goes on, if they don't work this out, and they sound far apart, what are we the consumer in store for?
Speaker 4: Well, if it's just a one day shut down, you know, train falls off the tracks. Tomorrow we get into a twenty four hour shutdown. You're still talking about a week to get supply chains back on track. You know, it's a Train's a really useful analogy here for a couple of reasons. Number One, once it comes to a dead stop, it takes an awful long time and power for it to break friction to get moving down the tracks again, both literally and metaphorically. The reason for that is is that as containers stop, as trucks stop, the backlog continues. The ship still continue coming in ocean, carriers are still re routing and moving cargo to West coast ports away from the East coast. None of that just you know, stops on a dime and everything goes back to normal. One of the other things that's not really been discussed here. Everybody's focused on the fact that, you know, something like thirty ports, the thirty five ports in the US on the Gulf Coast and the East coast would be impacted by this. The other challenge though, is that the East coast ports, particularly Norfolk, Savannah and New York, are what we call intermodal gateways, meaning that they are the primary on dock for rail service with the Norfolk, Southern, and CSX railroads into Chicago, Saint louis the Ohio's if Ohio were real, which is a favorite joke for everybody. So you have all of these inland points that are connected directly to and you know, the lifeblood of them is the rail movements that comes to and from these ports at the coasts, and so things that normally come inland. It doesn't just impact companies at the coast consumers at the coast. It impacts any company that imports their exports that's based in Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus and Sinnati, Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis, Saint Louis, even Kansas City, all the way you know, down the line. So it really impacts all supply chains in the eastern half of the US, not just what's happening at the coast. And when you're looking at the fact that it's a lot of fruit, a lot of vegetables, juice, meat, a lot most of those things. You know, by sixty to seventy five, almost eighty percent of a lot of fresh food stuffs come in through these ports because we source so much of that not from Asia, but from South America and Central America, which primarily used the Gulf Coast and East Coast ports as their gateways into the US. So it is one day, not a big deal, but you'll still feel the impact in terms of port operations and slow downs for a week. It's a strike, were to say, dragon a week, you're talking months of recovery because of the backlogs that come into play and coming up, you know, right ahead of Christmas shopping season, given that the US consumer has a habit of running, you know, runs on store inventory on the shelves whenever there's a perceived shortage. When you're talking about we're coming into the season, when the autumnmakers are playing, you know, I've already begun and will aggressively continue ramping up roll out of the twenty twenty five vehicles, a lot of these sectors that touch our daily lives would be looking at short term to intermediate term increase costs, and then the tail of that, of course being everybody knowing people understand strikes, they don't understand mechanisms of supply chain being able to take advantage of that to increase prices further as a way to generate more profits, which historically has been the behavior of all of the parties involved on the back end of a striker a major supply chain disruption.
Speaker 1: Ross, you are the man. We are all small now. Thank you so much, my brother, as always that that was extremely helpful.
Speaker 4: Thank you, very welcome.
Speaker 1: Julie all right, oh man, Well, my palms are sweaty. I don't know about you. My palms are sweaty. No, we'll be fine. Look, we'll be fine in the end. But that was we might be in for a rocky road. I guess now we do. If the strike's a day, things are going to be screwed up for a week. If the strike's a week, things will be screwed up for months. I didn't want to ask him if the strike's a month long, because who knows. This has been a podcast from wor