Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show plan for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as bang dot com and Cherrypimps dot com. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description below. But I want to recommend you go and sign up for her only fans at Hailey Spades. These ladies are workers, so you know we need to support them in some way. Okay, the putting out content for you, it's the least you can do. Go sign up for the thing. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming these spectacular Hailey Spades. Haley, how are you tonight? Hello?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. Are you.
Speaker 1: Bad? I'm not bad. We're both we're both a little banged up today on separate coasts, I would assume. So we're going to just struggle through this and hope that your beauty carries us through. Yeah. Yeah. Let me ask you your initial entrance into any kind of the adult entertainment industry camming stripping point, what was your I done.
Speaker 2: It for me? It was stripping really, I think, yeah, I think I tried out camming actually like bury you like like freshly eighteen, but then I couldn't really like get my footing with it, so I started stripping and then full you know, full circle here we went back to content and camming and now I'm doing Born, so full circle with all that, with all of it.
Speaker 1: How old were you the first time you went and decided you were going to be a stripper.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: So I mean I think about and there's no offense and you are still very young. I think about how kind of dull I was at eighteen years old? Oh yeah, did you make? What was it? I it's hard to last fight because I've ten thousand questions rushing to my face all at once. Was it a higher end club or like a starter type club?
Speaker 2: For it was I would say like higher end. I mean I was in New Orleans, so it's there's a degree of higher end in New Orleans, right, But it wasn't like a dive. It wasn't like a little like truck stop club, which I have worked at those and they're actually fun. But I kind of went ahead first right into like the Larry Flint's Hustler Clubs in New Orleans. And then I went over to the pet House Club, So two very like big name clubs.
Speaker 1: What was something you didn't expect when you first entered into that. I've said this every interview I've done, because I've always begun with stripping for some reason. I think just a lot of performers start out in stripping, but I think strippers are the greatest salespeople outside of I don't know, you know, pharmaceutical salesp or some redictus. Whoever's pumping oxygonton. They're doing fine, But I think strippers are just the best. At My favorite thing to see is a guy sitting in theer and he's like, I'm just here with my friends. I'm not gonna I'm just gonna have drinks, not doing anything. And then on this third trip to the ATM, I'm just like, oh, girl, got him, got them, got them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the thing for me, for me, like, what's shocked me the most, I think was how many people actually just wanted to hang out and just talk.
Speaker 1: You know. I hear that too. I hear girls say, I you know, the most I ever made was X amount of thousands of dollars and it was in a VIP room. I'm like, what must there? I was gonna say, it must have got fucking spicy in there. Tell me. She's like, no, he just wanted to talk and kind of like look at my feet for six hours. Yeah, have you had what what was like the weirdest request you ever got? If you had one? And again it's a higher end club, so it's probably not as fun as the truck stop club requests, But what was like the weirdest request you've ever gotten at the club?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think it was really like weird to me. That's why I'm like, I can't really I don't really know, like because I don't really I don't really think any think it was super weird. I would just say like, for the most part, like I think I always thought it was weird when like groups would come in and then they would all like be like no, no, don't don't look at me, look at him, and they'd just like pass you on and on, and then like you would get stuck with like this one guy who clearly did not want to be there, and like his friends are like telling you, like come on, force him like I'm like, I don't want to do that, don't like aggressive or like come on, like show him a good time. They hand me like two dollars. I would say, like, nothing was really weird. I just think it was weird when people would just kind of like push the girls like to the next one in their group because nobody wanted to spend money, but like they wanted all the attentional one. But I don't know, I just think it was very weird, you know, like it was like, oh no, I don't want to be here. Like it was like I was like, are you gay? Like do you not like women? And one time changes life and I'm not going to change his life.
Speaker 1: I Uh, my wife and I were written together forever now right, and early on I quit my retail job and I took probably sick strip club rookies out with my wife to a fully nude Byob club in Philadelphia. Okay, I went down the line. At the end of the night, I everyone had dances except for me. All this go. They did a whipped cream show where you can pick two girls, you can pick which hole, and then the patrons can pay twenty dollars to lick it off. Which I always found a little on savory but fun. You know, all of them had licked it. Da da da da, this and that. I did the count at the end of the night. This person spent twenty dollars, this person spent thirty dollars, this person spent forty dollars, and I spent four hundred and sixty dollars at a shrimp club, having gotten no dances myself, just showing people a good time, right, Yeah, yeah, that's what a strip club is doing. Yeah. I hate when dudes are disrespectful or even like like.
Speaker 2: Oh, they suck so much from you, Like they're like, oh, you need change his life, you need to you know, make him read it getting married. You're like, I'm like, I'm not here to ruin a marriage.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm standing here gorgeous as I am and topless, possibly fully new. You don't have to keep passing me off. I'll just stand in the middle. You all stand there.
Speaker 2: Until somebody decides that they want me at this point or like yeah, I just like I always thought that was weird to me. It's like how everybody's like scared almost like initiate, you know, like they're like, oh, word, a strip club. I'm not going to be the one to get like like, okay, you know those are like a restaurant, like, I'm not. I'm not here to get food. I'm just here.
Speaker 1: Those are the same guys in your Twitter comments who are like, I'd folk you so much better, you know I would. The shyness of people like in person is shocking me. But you know you get a pretty girl game.
Speaker 2: You talk all that game. I'm sure, buddy, sure.
Speaker 1: So you tried camming first obviously didn't work out.
Speaker 2: It's freshly eight and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was just lost.
Speaker 1: So me let me ask you, and please only divulge what you're comfortable divulging here. But like no other plane, do you decide that you weren't going to do college or you did do college?
Speaker 2: I finished college.
Speaker 1: I got wonderful, wonderful Okay, So you did bachelers and marketing.
Speaker 2: I was I was stripping through college.
Speaker 1: Actually, right, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So I was stripping through college and then I graduated in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Was there an intention to eventually use that marketing degree? Or would you would you like to have the money back that you spent on college.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would definitely like to have that money back as I'm paying off i Suter loans. I really own nine thousand. It's not that bad something. But I have friends who have ninety thousand.
Speaker 1: And I have friends who have two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I havely nine thousand or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think for me, like I just followed like the normal trajectory of like go to college, you know, do what everybody else doing. So I was doing that. And initially I went into college going into like science, I was I was like I was getting all of my general classes out of the way. But at that point, like so like I had committed to a certain degree subject whatever. But I started to doubt myself. And then I had all these friends in like the business school inside and they're like, oh, so easy ball. I'm like it's so versatile, and I was like, I don't know. I was like, I guess I'll just do something that like I feel like I could fall back on it if I needed, like something just simple, right, not something like stressful. Also, like I just didn't know what I wanted to do. So as I was in college. I didn't really know what my plan was. I just wanted to finish when I started, right, So I was like, let me just finish and then figure it out and then now I'm important.
Speaker 1: Well you know what though, I mean from my perspective, I think you picked just about the best major for this industry for sure. But I would suggest any new girls coming into it looking if you are like committed like Haley was here finishing college, go go to school for marketing, and my advice take all your electives as like Adobe, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, shit like that.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have done stuff like that, right right.
Speaker 1: This what I want to talk about your content later because I'm a little shocked in a good way by something, So we'll talk about that in the second segment. But yeah, to me, it's just like your job is equal part sex and equal part marketing. It feels like pushing yourself out there because you can have the best, most incredible, sexiest scenes in the world and if they get six views somewhere, it doesn't mean shit. Right, So how do you make sure do you do collaborations with only other mainstream people or other content creators, like if you found the content creator who maybe isn't mainstream but has a breadth of work, you know, something they could really show. Would you be comfortable working with that person? I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually, I only work with established professional usually I've already met on like a mainstream set, right, so I see how this person is like, and I see how how they act towards me, and I see their character, right instead of just being like, oh, this person's online, like they have this many follower like to me, I if I'm not comfortable, if I don't feel like I want to actually shoot with somebody, like, I'm not going to force it just because like, oh I need to keep pumping out content. So I really only stick to mainstream performers that I have already worked with professionally. And the only person I there's two people that I uh didn't follow that like little Guideline for myself. It was Johnny Sin's okay and Vince Carter. So those are the two performers that like I just was like, yeah, I'll shoot contact with you. Sure I never met them like on like a set, so but like those are like you know, like that's not like, uh, mister Joe in the middle of I don't know Sacramento that has ten followers. It's like I'm just trying to get my footing, Like no, like I don't know, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, say Joe and Sacramento had four hundred thousand followers and in only fans in the top one percent with girls who shoots with and you know another factor that would make you possibly say yes, is there yours?
Speaker 2: Or just because I would, I wouldn't say yes wonderfully like I would I yeah, I would be like, you know, like I don't know you. And also like in this day and age, I feel like a lot of people buy their followers and a lot of it's not organic, right, So I don't like to just go off followers. And I also like to look at their content like is this even like something I want to have on the internet with this person, like if it's like I don't know, if it's too too amateur for me? Like and that's that goes as like a whole like not just like people I don't know, but like if I know somebody but I don't like their content style, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna shoot, I'm not gonna just not gonna do it right. I I have a brand, right, and I have an image that I want to put out there, and if I feel like it's going to not benefit me, I'd rather not. Like I don't need to just keep the wheels turning, right, We don't need to keep turning the butter just.
Speaker 1: To do it right, right? Yeah? Yeah, don't make content just to make content, you know, make which again was the part that I was surprised about, which I'd like to talk to about later. Is your content is I think the highest quality I've ever seen. We'll we'll we'll delve into that a little more when we talk about your scenes and stuff like that. But let me ask you this again. Only say what you're willing to say. Did you grow u uh okay New Orleans? You said, yes, okay, uh, I don't. I've never been to New Orleans. I have no idea. Are there smaller portions or is it all just New Orleans?
Speaker 2: I mean New Orleans is New Orleans, right, I mean I grew up in those suburbs, so like about twenty minutes north of New Orleans and manded it like on the Ore Shore. So like if people know the area, they're like, oh yeah, I know exactly where that is. So but like we all say like the New Orleans Metro kind of like you know, like LA could be in like the valley. It could mean to some people Sam Bernardino or oh see, like they could say LA is like a general.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? So how many guys from your high school are signed up for your only fans?
Speaker 2: I could imagine a lot because I actually I actually get people from college and from high school that messaged me and they're like, oh my god, there's somebody that messages me all the time on Twitter and they're like this person was like, oh my god, I should have I should have shot my shot with you when I sat behind you in this class. So I definitely get a lot of those people. I think most of them are too shy, but I mean there's some that are like I sat right behind you in this schools.
Speaker 1: I do another show called Brand New Faces, where I reach out and find new performers who are you know, I can tell or committed because they're making content, but they don't have a lot of followers. They don't have a lot of so I try and use a little bit of my audience to bring some people to them, and I always tell them I think it's the funniest thing. So many new girls could clean up on OnlyFans if they went to their Facebook and just posted, hey, I'm on only fans, now check this out, and then you know you have to be committed. You sure to be committed. H yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But if you do that, I think you would just immediately get some I always find that so funny.
Speaker 2: Were you you know the curiosity that people have naturally, you know, they're like, oh, I want to see.
Speaker 1: Were you a cool kid? Were you a nerd? Were you fun? Were you athletic? What were you?
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't think it was any of those. I was just kind of like there, like I don't know, like I didn't I didn't fall into like a certain category when I like in like school right growing up, I never really did. I didn't do sports. I wasn't like a nerd. I wasn't like the super popular person.
Speaker 1: I was just like there, yeah, So did you have a good high school experience?
Speaker 2: All right? I mean I didn't have my you know, I didn't reach my peak in high school, all right. But I had a really sweet high school sweetheart who was a little bit popular. So I was like with the popular crop, I wasn't popular. Just there. I mean I had a generally like I couldn't say it was a bad experience, but I definitely I don't know, it was.
Speaker 1: Just high school. No, yeah, yeah, I've always heard horrors. I've heard horror stories about two things that I've never had a horror story on high school and the DMV. DMV has always been fine for me. Every time I horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna wa yeah yeah, yeah, well no, no, not a horror.
Speaker 1: I just I just people always like, oh, I got stuck in this group as I floated them, Hey nerds, I'm gonna talk to you for a little bit cool guys, athlete whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have like, yeah, I didn't have a certain click surely, so I was just like I'm here.
Speaker 1: All right. We are going to take a quick break. My guest today, Hailey Spades. You can find her own OnlyFans at Hailey Spades. Links to all of our social media is going to be in the episode description. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, This Tuesday, come on down to your Worst Friend dot com arena and see Sam come see all of your favorites, including pi Nelius, Thyrulium, and Pancreosa. What happens when Ovarium leaves their homeworld to clash with the beast himself test Asaurus Sex. Go to your Worst Friend dot com now for tickets, and we're back.
Speaker 1: My guest today, Hailey Spage and find out on OnlyFans at Hailey Spade. Please go check out the content. We're gonna talk about the content coming up. But I have a game for you. Would you say, what is the I don't so many important stars I talk to love watching their own stuff. I can't, okay, okay, I cannot tell you how terrible it's gonna be when I have to listen back to this and I don't hear your voice when I hear me talking. It's just the most upsetting thing in the world, seeing or hearing anything I do. So I'm gonna subject you to that. Today. We have a game called I said, what.
Speaker 2: Do you like it when you're any girls talk to you?
Speaker 1: I said, what obsessed with corse Com? Oh no, so I said, what is the game? Where you the world famous porn star? I have to identify your own work. I have three audio clips for you. Okay, your job is to identify what scene it comes from. After I play the clip, I'll give you three options to pick from. You let me know which scene you think it's from.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm ready, Okay, Oh scare clip number one.
Speaker 1: You know big I looks next to my little pretty face really seem to be enjoying it, there, Haley, Uh, clip number one? Is it from a blackson blondes dot com, b bang dot com or ce only team blowjob dot com Blacksman blondes incorrect bang dot com. Oh yeah, he's a larger like he's a larger gentleman. And it was right next to your face. It was a.
Speaker 2: Wonderful trying to picture it. But I do that a lot, I scene because I work with a lot of big dicks. I was like I couldn't really I knew it wasn't the team one because like I did, like the teen stuck, you know, like we don't really like say stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's we're like, oh step brown, like high school. Just process of elimination. That one obviously not. It was good. That was good logic used there. Let me play for your clip number two.
Speaker 2: Every guy wants to fill me up with this com I mean, come on, look at this.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you just love to fill me up with your com the The audience shouted yes. Number two? Was that from a reality donkies b free used milk or c rammed?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Reality junkies, that's correct, Okay, that's correct.
Speaker 2: I wasn't free use because what you can't you can't You have to act like you're like not when you're what's happening.
Speaker 1: Basically, we'll come back to I'm a fan. It's a weird I'll talk about it. Oh the reaction I got on that one clip number.
Speaker 2: Three, I bet you can't get hard and fuck me lin loser.
Speaker 1: Well, you looked like you didn't even realize you said that at some point? Was that from a close personal friends of mine? Susanna and Dan slood inspection dot com? Not close personal friends? I met him once, but they're sweethearts. I love them. Sorry, Haley, let me finish. This is my friend and close personal friend, Hailey Spades for the show a slut inspection dot com. Be stepsiblingscought dot com or see hot andmean dot com?
Speaker 2: Hot mean?
Speaker 1: No step siblings caught dot com? Which is ironic because you just said, you always say nice stuff and then this one you're calling them a limp dick loser.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, Haley, your content I put it up there.
Speaker 1: The only one I would say is is close to comparable. And this is no offense to anyone else. It's just the first one coming to the top of my mind. Penny Barber produces some really high end come I mean, she's a lens girl. She knows what this does, what that does? I mean, do you have a fucking AI filter from the future? How is your shit so beautiful? Like you really?
Speaker 2: Do you have a videographer? Okay, I have somebody that shoots most of my content, and it's something that I actually take pride in, right, I Like, I like for my content to look visually appealing and like I'm okay with like the amateur suft, but for me, like I feel like I can put more passion into something where I'm like, Okay, it's going to look like this. I want this to happen. I want this theme. I want like, I want like all of this to like look very very good, and so then I feel more motivated, right, like more in too, like what I'm shooting versus just like oh, I come over and iPhone.
Speaker 1: It sure, sure, yeah, I have like a production right, and then these are fool I mean, I'm just like I have your mini VIDs on another screen over here, you know, not a bad view. It's insane even just this Alice toys herself in Arcade again now watching the content at the moment, I'd get too distracted. But it's like a movie, I mean real movie movie shit, Like, I mean, this is high quality. So that was your intention coming into this, I assume, right, does that go? How far back does that go in your career? Was there a green light moment when you were like, I just don't like how I'm being represented on this type of scene and from now on? Or was it before you even started?
Speaker 2: It was before I got incorn. So when I started doing like OnlyFans, right cause I, like I said, like, I had an interest in the camming world, so I'd already seen like the quality, like the variations, right and quality. And then when I started OnlyFans, I had the camera that I'm actually using right now. I had this camera purchase because I was trying to my boyfriend at the time, we were like trying to like make flog content I don't know, and he yeah, he was like a like an up and coming DJ. So like we were like trying to get really good quality media right for like both of us in that time. But when I started doing Only Fans, I was like, Okay, I started to get a little bit more into like the lenses, Like I started realizing, like what kind of lens I wanted. I'm not a pro, I I this this lens. I'm like, I don't even know what kind of lens I'm using right now, but it's a good one sure, But I.
Speaker 1: Mean you look great. Yeah, your sound is good like you. That's why I asked, no offense if you were kind of a nerd when you were younger, because your tech, all of your tech is fucking top.
Speaker 2: I was a gamer when I was younger. I wouldn't really like say I was a nerd.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want to call you a nerd.
Speaker 2: But I have like a piece. I mean, I'm okay with being a nerd, but I just I didn't really fit like the nerd the category. But I yeah, so I when I started Only Fans, I was like, if I'm gonna make content, I need to look good, right, And I was just that was like something I initially like took very seriously from the start. You know, I was like, I'm not gonna put out something where I feel like it's not flattering, it doesn't look good, like especially like seeing me in such like a vulnerable like light, like I'm naked and I'm getting fucked. I don't want it to look.
Speaker 1: Bad, right, right, What was your first break when you realized like, oh, this is this is gonna gonna work, Like this is really gonna work. This is not gonna be Like when did you first get like ten thousand followers in a day and you were just like, oh shit, I am blasting off here.
Speaker 2: Well, I I think I only had around like I had less than twenty thousand when I joined porn when I was just doing content. But I think like I'm trying to like I'm trying to like piece it together because I always got like a lot of like followers when I shot for companies like Browsers, right, So I think as soon as I saw like I think it was like a ten or twenty thousand jumping like a day, I was like whoa, But it was like people like me and so like I just kind of stuck with it because I was always busy and I'm still to this day three and a half years in very busy sale.
Speaker 1: So yeah, is that what you just keep yourself busy though? Like I mean, is that how you stay sane? Again, I told you, I have like twenty interviews the rest of this week, plus a day job, plus my wife is having surgery in two weeks, so we have doctor's appointments. But I feel like if I'm just sitting around, I feel like I'm wasting. Like I could be editing something, I could be looking at something, I could be sending emails out to somebody trying to book them. It seems like you're a very driven person, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: But with that though, does come burnout. So for me, I have to find like the balance, and that's something I'm still to this day, like figuring out I'd like to say busy obviously, who doesn't Who likes I like having like something that I'm like working towards, like having a goal, Like I just like accomplishing things right, And so for me, if I if I go too hard though, I will like eventually just like completely be like I don't even want to shoot for a month, which is what happened in March. I did not shoot the entire month of March because I just went so hard in February. While I was in Europe, I was shooting almost every day. I was doing a lot of deep, a lot of anal and so when I got back to the States, I was like nobody even look at you know, like I didn't even want to create content like I I was just like very like drain. I was just happy to be home. And I was like I was very like happy, and you know, I loved being busy. But man, the burnout I had I was pretty bad. And like even going into April it was started to get better, like I started shooting again, but even then, I feel like it took may like this month when I was like ready to start going ham again, right.
Speaker 1: And that's just a feeling where you're just kind of like, I don't know, but for me, when I get to that level, I'm just kind of like I got to do something, like something, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I gave myself like two months to kind of like fuck off, and I was okay, okay. I was like, yeah, Hayley, you need to get your shit together a good.
Speaker 1: So you said you was shooting over in Europe. I see a lot of girls go to shoot over in Europe? Is that who's that with?
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of agencies. I'm free agent here in the States, I used to have an agent, but I am free agent here. I'm fully self booking, so I handle all my own bookings. But when I wanted to go to Europe, I had to like reach out to the few agencies that are over there and see who wanted to represent me. All of them did. I ended up settling basically on one real Babes and they've been the best to me and they get me so much work. But I was able to self book something there, but for the most part it was all through real babes or Nicky's Models.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I don't think women understand how much coming into this industry work is also into it. At some times that wasn't really a sentence. I'm also having burnout as well. I don't think some women realize how much work actually goes into it. Some I've interviewed a lot of like hot eighteen nineteen year old girls who are like, oh, you know, I'll come in, I'll post a couple pictures of myself and then I'll just get fifty thousand followers and top one percent and blah blah blah. And can you please explain to everybody listening as I do every episode, how much work actually goes in before you start hiring agents or I don't know if you do a social media manager or anything like that, but how much work is involved prior to all of those things.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's so much work first, I would say, I mean, getting an agent, I would say was probably the first thing I did when I joined the porn right because like, how are you how are you even gonna get your name out there and experience, you know, like actually being in front of the camera. But I think from there people don't realize like, Okay, like I have to be professional, I have to build rapport, I have to build relationship relationships within this industry. And then I also need to like stay relevant, you know, and I gotta like, like could like continue to produce content and also promote yourself and because you don't want to get lost like in the background, and then building those interpersonal relationships in the industry is actually so so important. I can't tell you how many times I get told wow, your breath of fresh air, like like you show up on time, you come here, you have a great attitude versus like girls or like I don't want to see like girls, Like people who are in the industry as a whole, they might like show up like I don't know, rying because like they like thirty minutes like crying, so like my my partner was yelling at me and then they're like they're like a whole mess like on and like they're just like frantic and like for me, I'm like no, I'm like and I think so I would I would say that's actually one of the biggest things that I find is something like I have something that matters in the industry, and that's something that takes a lot of work. Like like so going to these agents in Europe, I had like they gonna know who I was, but like they were able to like do some research on me and they were like okay, yeah, like we'll get you booking. So they were taking a gamble on me. And and if you burn bridges, you're it's very hard to build that bridge back.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I would say I would say that's like the hardest thing like people don't realize like it. You actually need to be like a kind, professional, respectful person to even get anywhere in the industry.
Speaker 1: And that's what people don't realize so much. I think I agree with the one thousand percent I did. I started the show by cold emailing like five hundred different performers. One pr agent saw we were doing stuff than the next PR agent. Once they're people, and then it just grows, you know, But it's so funny. I always I just love hearing people be like porns so easy. Look how lazy this girl is. So what you're telling me is you have to perform a talent on camera. You then have to do all of your own marketing and stuff like that. If you don't again, if you don't have a manager, uh, you yourself are a free agent self booking. So you have to make sure all that shit's lined up. You have to ensure all the editing and everything like that production wise is done. But then also how about the admin work, making sure everything's signed, making sure everything's uploaded properly. Easy job, Hale, a real easy job. I can't believe you're so lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then making sure everybody like you know you're on like good terms of people. I mean, to some people that's important, but to me, I think that's I think it's so important. Like when I see people just basically like go off on the deep end, like on social media or like getting into fights or just like you know, like bashing each other, I'm like, you, what are you doing? I'm like, why are you doing that? Because to be like, that's it's one of the main reasons too, Like I don't really like socializing so much within the industry because I find that not everybody's on that same professional like level that I hate to say, like my professional level. They're nowhere near.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But it's true though, like because for me, it's like I just see so much happening and I can't really like relate. Like to me, like drama's not important. What's important is building good work relationships. And you know that's what's gonna get you the furthest I think, like it's networking. So if you if you if you can't network, if you can't talk your way you're basically and make people like you enough to climb, you're gonna have a really hard time climbing.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, all right, we're gonna take one more break care we'll come back with my guess, Hailey Spades. Make sure you check the episode description for links to all of her social media. Most importantly, though, I want you to check out our only fans OnlyFans at Haley Spades. We'll be right back one more game and we'll wrap this up.
Speaker 5: If you have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit, would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled? Now might be the time to try gun Tracks. Goon Trecks, the first clinically tested YWF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up prostate homicidal rage, and dry basketball shorts. So, if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore, help to your doctor and see if goon Treks is right for you. Gun Tracks, keep it in all night and get back to gooning for a Goddess. Brought to you by your Worst Friend dot.
Speaker 1: Com, and we're back my guest today Haley Spades and on Only Fans at Haley spades. Are you good with letters, Haley, what do you mean? Yeah, it's a ridiculous question. Yes, like letters, but like mail? No, no, no, like just ABC letters. Yeah, okay, all right, all right, then let's play it lude letters. Have you ever played S categories before? I think so?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm going to give you a question. You give me the answer. That's generally how games work. But it's a short question. It'll be something like a name a car company. Okay, go ahead, name a car, Alexis, name a type of phone iPhone. There you go, boom two for two right there. The problem is your answer can only begin with one letter. Okay, all ten questions. Your letter was randomly selected before the show. It's s as in spades. Okay, okay, you'll have, because I'm not a hack doing things for attention, sixty nine seconds on the clock to answer ten questions correctly.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Time. It will start at the end of the first question. Everything you say from this point on can only begin with S. Nah real bad, yeah, yeah, yeah. Three? Two Name a sex position or act standing, name something to drink, sprite, name a body part to come on, shin a female, name.
Speaker 2: Thearrah.
Speaker 1: Name a porn website. Uh shit, Oh no, I don't know that. Ship dot com qualifies. You can pass. We'll come back to it. We'll come back to it. Number six. Name a fashion brand?
Speaker 2: Uh uh Sephorah, No, no, no, no, let's make up.
Speaker 1: Next one. Something you like about a male performer a bright s sucks ten seconds left? Name of food brand? Five or three?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 3: Tough?
Speaker 1: I just I'll count it. I'll count it still versus good, tough day to be hungover. So let's see. Uh you said shin for name of body part to come on, I had a smile, scalp or skin. Uh. Name a porn website smashed dot x x x. I believe you were on that.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think I was on that. It was like one of the new teams on New Biles. Uh.
Speaker 1: Name a fashion brand Steve Madden speary.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two words, yeah, it begins with the ass.
Speaker 2: He used that it can't be two words? Is it had to be one word?
Speaker 1: Well? I never I never said the word too. I did not go back and listen to one word. I said, it's a short answer. Something you like about a male performer his smile. Maybe I don't know. It begins with an as name a food brand. You said, stove for spam, skippy smuckersok.
Speaker 2: A while I was like, it was like, I don't cook.
Speaker 1: So for a tie breaker. According to i a f d dot com, which is the Internet Adult Film database as of this record, how many male performers have you worked with?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he asked me how many restaurants I've eaten that it.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna do closest to it now. I'm gonna say, uh, seventy ninety four.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's a lot. I was gonna say one hundred. I was like, no, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Let the nuns know, all right, so let's make them happy. Let's talk about the content. You just shot a scene that I assume you had to sit on a bag of frozen peas for at the end of it. I saw it on your Twitter today.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, what actually pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh I you know, I don't think it's going to be a bad scene at all with the talent.
Speaker 2: No, Like I was good though we didn't I didn't have any injuries. I actually the day after that, I flew to Miami for ex visit everybody was like, are you destroyed? Actually, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Do you what is the biology of that? You appear to be tiny, tiny, tiny? I don't know how kay skow tall you are. I'm four foot eight. That's Are you legal? Can you get like a parking permit for that?
Speaker 2: I could if I wanted. I don't want to go to like to the doctor and fill out a bunch of paperwork.
Speaker 1: It's just it's okay, I'll park a little further away, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so serious.
Speaker 1: And do you know how insulting it would be if the gorgeous Hailey Spades got out of a fucking handicapped spot while some lady in a wheelchair was looking for a spot. That would be terrible.
Speaker 2: I would feel bad, Yeah, I would feel bad, but.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So for me anal, it's just I feel like I can take bigger dig easier. I think my body like my anatomy, right, And also it feels better.
Speaker 1: I've heard that from so many It's like something happened in two thousand and one or twenty twenty one, where like every girl I've been interviewing since then, I went to Catholic school for twelve years. Okay, Anna was like, away you kind of get out of you know, pissing off.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every girl I've talked too recently, He's just like, ay know, so much easier. And I'm just like I understand the physics of it. You only go so deep here and you go, you know, all the way up to your mouth over here. But at some point, don't you feel like your organs are being rearranged?
Speaker 2: No, because the dick can't. Well, I feel like my organs are being more rearranged when it's in my pussy, like I for me, I actually like yeah, like like I get more sore in my pussy than actually in my ass, and then I just feel like I enter a different mindset when it's in my ass, and I just I feel like it just it does feel completely different and it feels better for me. It really does. And that was a surprise. Actually when I started doing anal, I was like WHOA. I was like, oh A, new worlds And like when I shoot DP is like I I love DP. I prefer dep over anal by itself, but I do feel like the contrast and like how it feels when a dick is in my pussy and my assy, like when it's like that close together, right, like back and forth like the same time, I'm like, you usually look like it hurts the moviment in my pussy and it's a big dick. It takes me a little bit longer, I guess to adjust like it happens, but like at first, like it's not comfortable, but I feel like in my ass it's also probably because I've just done a lot of anal training, right, but also like I'm more comfortable with anal, so I feel like I'm just able to relax and I can just handle bigger dick in my gass.
Speaker 1: What entails anal training? Is it just different plug sizes? Like are you the same thing as like gauging your ears? Are you working your way up? Wow? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then uh so yeah. I would use like dilaty plugs. And then I started practicing like like anal with like uh boyfriend Dix basically like like the like like with performers. I would be like dicks, some were not intimidating, They're not dread just like a normal dick. I was like, do you want to put it in my ass? And just like you please want to fuck my ass? And like no, no, No.
Speaker 1: That I would be funny, be like, no, my uddy, you'll do a passer over there, just like the clubs early on. He'll do it, he'll do it. No, get him, he's the birthday boy. Let him fuck. He wants to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's how I like started doing it. You know, I just kind of worked my way up and I took my time, and I was not in a rush to hit any major like oh, like taking dread for your first anal.
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 2: It was not a goal of mine. I just wanted to actually enjoy my anal journey.
Speaker 1: Do you have milestones you want to hit? Though? Because I love I love the artist aspect where to me, I agree the same thing. I am not thinking about my next however many interviews. My concentration is right now, talk to Haley Spades, get the best possible content I can out of this. So, yeah, do you have milestones you want to hit though? Like I don't. I don't I want to talk to you. I only want to talk to you right now. I don't think about getting this person on. Getting this person on eventually, it's awesome when it comes down the line. But if you keep making quality content people will stay around. Do you have milestones you try and reach for?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't really think I have like a specific milestone, because I, for one, I just want to keep pushing myself, like I want to see how far. Like That's why I went to Europe, right, I just want to see it. And like I don't mean like, oh my God, like piss all over there. I don't mean like super hardbore. I just mean like I want to see like how far I can actually go. And because I'm always surprising myself, so I think I'm always trying to keep myself surprised. Like I'm like in Europe, I did my first double badge. Didn't plan on doing that, but I did it, and I was like, I did my first double badge, right, And it's I think for me, is like a milestone and just be like I need to keep one upping myself.
Speaker 1: What's the okay? So if it's not a milestone, what's the next type of scene that maybe you haven't shot yet, or that you're interested in shooting that you really want to like, talk my agent as soon as something.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love you. I have a real I Ever since I was little, I was like I really love a facial It always just like makes me excited to see that. I don't know if it's the contrast, it's not the humiliation that's my thing.
Speaker 1: So bukaki is just like it's it at once. It's great. I actually interviewed Jim Powers, the director from the late nineties early two thousands who brought Bukkaki to the United States, as I believe it was a Japanese practice prior to that. You're a gamer girl. What kind of guys do you get hitting you up? Because a lot of your brand is is your brand to me is like cute, tiny can apparently take monstrous things inside your body, but also like cool, like you have gamer You said you know gamer girl, right right, So do you have gamer guys? Like do you do customs? I should ask? Or do I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean for the most part, I think I do appeal to like the whole stepsister realm I get. I think that's the biggest type of request. I guess they do like step family things, So I guess I would. It sounds like I probably have a younger like audience.
Speaker 1: Like for sure twenties maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wouldn't really say like, oh, like they're nerdy, their gamer. It's mainly everybody's like I want you to pretend to be my stepsister.
Speaker 1: Do you okay not to fuck up your business at all? Do you like the step sister? Do you like this step thing? Okay, very vocal about it.
Speaker 2: How I do not like it? Actually, that's actually why I started doing anal too. I got so sick and tired of stepsister, stepsister, stepdaughter, step I don't know, step cousin. I was a step cousin, went you know, I got so sick.
Speaker 1: Step cousin three times removed, Like how far away are we getting from the family line here? When does it become not taboo anymore? Got sorry? I apologize you were getting so sick of it.
Speaker 2: I was getting so sick of it, and like I get it, it's a big market, but I think it's so overdone. And I don't even mean like oh like it's the same thing over and over. I just mean like I am wasting my time if I'm rinse and repeating the same fucking thing. Otherwise, like you're not seeing my full potential if I'm just doing this fucking same thing over and over and over. So for me. I feel like the step family thing is very isolating. It puts you in like it's this tight little box. It's very hard to get out of that, and it can just get so fucking old, you know, and it's like it's like, I know there's a market for it, but like I think it just becomes like a certain point where like like when I'm showing up to a set and I'm handed a script and I see step I'm like, oh my god, Like I really I if I roll my eyes and I'm like oh, Like to me, I'm like, that's not I would rather not have, Like I'd rather be like fuck yeah, I'm excited. No, the step shit is just so fucking old, and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I've been very vocal about it.
Speaker 1: Do you like the acting portion though, of porn shooting man Born or would you rather just get to it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do like the acting part. I'm just so sick of the step family thing.
Speaker 1: You know what, do you have any idea what that comes from for people? Because again I don't judge anyway. As long as everyone in the room is eighteen plus and there's no animals, I'm like, yeah, great, we're all good, do whatever you like. I just don't. Why can't you just have like, you know, if it's a step mother hot milf uh and if it's a girl like you, Yeah, why is it not like you know, newbile whatevers or whatever tag you want to put at the beginning, I don't understand. I just don't. And then we've been so saturated with it. It's like I don't believe that's my step mom anymore. I don't think that is okay. I just I'm not believing it. I'm just seeing hot lady, hot guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I don't know, for me, it just it just gets so right and like the acting part's fun, but I think, like I said, I'm not showing my full potential. And that's like, uh. That's also why like I started to get interested in anal because I was I realized. I was, like, you know, if I do anal, I feel like it's gonna put me in like another category, not like mill teen, but like a hardcore like because like typically, like I mean not, I'm not saying like it doesn't exist, but I find that a lot of step family porn doesn't.
Speaker 1: Usually involve anal really it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like too like too much going on. You're like, you're like, all right, I'm already sucking my sister. I'm bucking my sister in her ass. But you see, I feel like you had like too much and it's and it's not realistic for most people. So I don't I don't see it too too often. And all my anal scenes have not been.
Speaker 1: Sister.
Speaker 2: It's all been like I have been a sugar baby. I have been an influencer.
Speaker 1: I have been.
Speaker 2: M I think like a tutor, like I've been other things, right, not somebody's stepsister, And that's refreshing.
Speaker 1: That's refreshing, Haley. As we come to the end on this, what are some things we have coming up? So you wanted to you said you said at one point you would love to shoot a b a cocky. I would love to pay to watch that. Anything down the pike where you're like, this is a big either a big scene coming up for you, not so much mainstream. I want to know, like, do you have anything exciting coming up that you find more exciting than anything else. You're like, oh, this day, this day, this day, I have that, but Friday, fuck I got this thing, and don't say this interview because I'll be real upset with you if you lie to me.
Speaker 2: No, So I'm going back to Europe in July and I am shooting three days with Dorsell and I'm very excited for that. It's like, uh, you know, that's like the just like the Vixen brain, like just it's beautiful work, right, and I am very grateful that they want to shoot me. So I don't know what it is yet, but it's three days in a row, so it sounds like it's a big production and Dorsell stuff is just so beautiful. So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited for you. Last question and then we're going to un have this one up. What is a type of scene that is it's hard to explain this, but quote unquote vanilla within the industry, either a type of scene or a whatever that you're just not interested in. And then aside from the step stuff that we just literally spent five minutes discussing, but what's something that you're just like, I can't see myself doing a type of scene like that? Is there anything or will you try anything?
Speaker 2: Girl as a whole?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, so let me are you not? Are you girls?
Speaker 2: I consider myself. I don't really like when I say, like I'm bisexual, Like I definitely lean more towards men. But like last night I had a three song with uh, one of my good friends and her boyfriend. Right, So like for me, like I love to play with girls, but like I can't just just meet and the girl. I get bored and I think it's too vanilla, and I think it's just I'm not gay clearly, you know. For me, I'm like, the people are like, ooh, like, let's be it. I'm like maybe I'm like whatever. I think it's really boring. And it's also why I don't shoot girl Girl, and I typically don't jump back girl Girl mainstream shoots because I'm not a fan. But I will fuck like my friend with like a dude, Like I'll do that, like that's how I I like doing that, But I'm not gonna suck her by yourself. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you who also finds lesbian porn a little bit boring? Secure guys? Yeah, yeah, I'm a little no offense. I love all the beautiful ladies in the world.
Speaker 2: But my friend, my well, I have plenty of boyfriends, but my main boyfriend though. He he told me because like he likes to watch my porn and he was like, he was he loves Gang Bang. So I was like, oh, fuck, you like watching gang He's like yeah, He's like, he's like, I'm straight. He's like, I don't want to see you and a girl.
Speaker 1: He's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm seeing he loves fucking Gang Bang.
Speaker 1: If I was gay, I wouldn't, you know, I don't know that analogy works. I was going to bring a girl into it, but it doesn't make sense. All right, books are gonna wrap this one up. My guest today, the lovely Haley Spades. You've been so phenomenal to talk to, so I think people not going out to sign up for your content is a travesty because you produce some of the highest quality stuff and at as I'm going through your many VIDs too low of prices. It feels like what some girls sell things for on here, so it's all affordable. Make sure you check out her only fans at Haley Spades and check the episode description below for links to all of her social media. Even if you're broke, but you're listening to this follow her on social media. Bump those numbers up. That's all I can say. If you have no money, Haley Spades, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.