Speaker 1: God loves the productions.
Speaker 2: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 3: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything.
Speaker 1: It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 4: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six I wrote.
Speaker 5: A series of stories in termed Barkwayans, which was about CIA envolment.
Speaker 1: And a new A man who wasn't set up smiles at this All all a man can do is smile.
Speaker 6: Back both and spelling bone the secret society.
Speaker 7: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 2: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 7: The conspiracy theorist are going to go on. I don't know. I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 2: My sad duty to reports this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died.
Speaker 1: Earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 8: I might die in this felt. I don't in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 9: Can I make?
Speaker 6: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent to cover Obama stakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of your jewels. Fucking go.
Speaker 3: Another already dead. Welcome, let's go. I'm joined as always by Austin Wade Picard our perennial perineum, which in the perium and that what what is that that you're a tain? I think it's your tame.
Speaker 1: But yes, so we're here together. We're here today. We're ready to do a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: If anything, we're having an abundance of stuff that we cover to go into today. I don't really know where we're gonna go. That's kind of how this show goes. And then in the second half of the show, obviously you can redirect us where you want us to.
Speaker 1: Go in the call in portion come on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And I will go ahead and warn you guys, there's a solid chance today's what are we calling them post mortem? Our intermission is gonna scare the hose. This hose will be scared off. There will be no hose after the intermission, So say goodbye to the hose. The hose will be scared and they will be gone. But I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. You guys will see you when I get into it. Yeah, so you guys checked it out. Yeah, what's up, Boston.
Speaker 1: Glad to be with you, bud Man.
Speaker 2: As always, I love your brother. But it seems like dark days ahead, demoralizing avalanche of of just the news cycle in general, kind of as it is, as it goes, and as it's typically the case. But dude, I don't know. At this point, it's kind of hilarious. I just heard Ron Paul and I just listened in for a moment, and I caught him talking about the national debt, right just for this year alone, and how this year alone, liked the interest, like just the interest alone is projected to exceed one point one trillion dollars, right, And it was just you know that, And then he mentioned the congressional budget you know office estimating the federal deficit for just twenty twenty five to be two point five trillion and that, and then he made this hilarious aside. He's like, thank god, we didn't we didn't vote in those liberal progressives who want to blow the budget.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I meanwhile, here we are the extremists are the ones who want pre COVID, which I don't know if you guys recall the kind of how we blew the fuck out of the budget back then, we just let's just go pre COVID levels and even with keeping entitlements kind of at the same levels. That's kind of what they're talking about, Like pre COVID but with entitlements the same. So if anything, they would actually have a entitlements would say untouched, and so they would actually have a larger percentage in a sense compared to you know, the rest of the economy. But yeah, I mean, I don't know, but no, we got to keep on. We can never go back. There never can be a a pulling back of the government. They're going to be going forward. And it's a it's wild that we almost were fooled for a moment, myself included, I was fooled for a moment just maybe even the slightest sense of the word, maybe there would be some sort of cutting. But even then, it's my understanding, I believe that pretty much. I think all the dose stuff is getting voted out. Yeah, this is my understanding. I don't know what really stands from the DOGE. It's kind of all that just seems in retrospect entirely performative. And I don't even mean just in the sense that if you look at the overall budget it's still more. I just mean that, like even those cuts don't even happen, like even to the extent that like those aren't even happening. So it's like it's not even like cause we were always saying like, Okay, cool, maybe we're getting these cuts, but it's like, all right, but look at all everything else, like this budget, like but you're not even getting those cuts. So no, you're just getting fucked. You're just getting fucked every which way. Dick's everywhere, and uh no vagina is to be seen.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. That was a metaphor I went to.
Speaker 2: I don't know, people in the chat are reinforcing this myth, this this rumor that I'm Jewish bro, Come on now, jewels. But it is crazy though that meanwhile, you have this extraordinary bloated budget clearly where we're increasing the the spending, the military spending at an unprecedented rate and level, and meanwhile we're bombing Somalia way, we have boots on the ground in Taiwan. I mean, we're escalating in every single geopolitical proxy war that that not only.
Speaker 3: Having five hundred troops in UH at least five hundred troops in Taiwan, which is people that may not realize how significant it is. But that's a that's a big, big red line. We just grossed there. So I mean, who's no one surprised, but still no, not at all.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 2: At the very same time, I think what is taking place in really it's well and by the way, I have to say, the reaction to the diplomats the being assassinated in DC, like it it's basically achieving what I was kind of in my worst nightmare and fear, of course like being the case. But but yeah, it honestly it seems to be kind of reinforcing this, this this spotlight on anti Semitism being utilized as a tool in my mind, to of course justify these these First Amendment violations, right, these these obvious infringements upon the First Amendment. And I think that you know, when you have the first initial reaction becoming where you have like the US envoy saying that he had a first of all Trump a conversation with right away right after this all took place, obviously, and he instantly, according to apparently he he what he decided to do was he decided to basically recommit to uprooting violent anti semitism is what is what the term was. Apparently that was utilized in the in the course of the conversation, and the US envoy himself then kind of confirmed this fact, right, and so even saying like, we're not going to be intimidated by violence of these those screaming on behalf of Palestine. And so I don't know, it's just to me, you see that play out with net Na who of course, and then guys like you know, Randy Fine obviously, yeah, yeah, And and but Netna who's saying that what free Palestine now means.
Speaker 3: It's just like real he may as well just embrace it, nigga haw Hitler exactly, Yeah, just full.
Speaker 1: On go for it. Why not?
Speaker 3: I mean, if anything, it was funny actually a little bit of a rant this week about it. It's kind of like I never was really wanted to say free Palestine, but now they've kind of made it feel in vogue for me, you know what I mean. Like I don't know about you, but to me, it's kind of I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Almost wanted it.
Speaker 3: Like I signed off one of my tweets to a free Palestine and then I put below it, n hhm, it sounds like free Palestine, Nigga haw Hitler. So it's like, but it's like if anything, you're like, you make me want to lean into it more. And it's like, it's funny because I'm kind of like typically more associated with the right people would probably say and it's probably fair at least, you know, somewhat, And so it's like you have me typically someone who would while I don't have a problem with left, he's saying free Palestine. It was something I don't use cause it kind of comes off as kind of it's funny enough similar to genocide, you know, and it's kind of the same thing they've done with genocide. They've taken it to where like it was a word I didn't really like using because it kind of has like mushy, lefty undertones to it almost because it usually, let's be real, it's used a lot like oh no, it's a transgenocide or whatever. But you've kind of made it to where it's in vogue with both these things where you're kind of like, for me, someone who would never really even want to say free palisigin here, I am kind of like, you know what, I kind of think I could make this a rallying cry. You're kind of almost in a weird, fucked up way uniting us here. This was a word that I was kind of like it given the ickby, But now, if anything, I'm more to rush to the aid of my lefty friends. I go, no, fuck, there's nothing wrong with this fucking statement. I mean, obviously, it depends on what you mean by it, Like if you mean, oh, by that, I mean a murder oh the Jews, Like okay, well that's a little ridiculous, correct, But there are plenty of ways to interpret as something like free Palestine without meaning any sort of genocidal intent towards Jews, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's and people. In the context of the culture war again, it's like we all his need to remind ourselves that our our priorities should consistently be to smash these taboos once and for all, and and and of course move past them as far as understanding intent is all that truly matters, and and uh. And this is another reason why people are caught in the delusion. Because they're caught in the deluge, they can't quite understand the reality as far as how the you know, the the deception kind of you know really manifests, right, And I think that I don't know when when you have when it boils down to it, like what and by the way, right Kanye quitting anti Semitism and then you quit on us, doggie, come on bro when we need you most. But it's it's like, uh, it was that before or after the Ditty Choir? I mean the a choir went to the Ditty Star in Hollywood and was like, did you see this?
Speaker 3: Was it the same exact choir or was There's no way it was the same choir. It just probably was a different group of black guys, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Think it was a It must have been. I don't think it was the same choir from the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'd be insane if he's like, I'm about to pay like fifty black dudes a couple of k each to come like hang out with me over it, right.
Speaker 1: What the fuck dude? But okay, yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Though it is wild, And I think the most simplest explanation.
Speaker 1: There is just that did he probably has a tapeer too, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a bizarre It feels so out of left field, the Diddy thing, because he's doing all this other ship and he's like, but yeah, like free my nigga did it, and you're like, on the fuck he got?
Speaker 2: I saw some random video pop up on my feet on YouTube the other day of Diddy's fiftieth birthday party, and it was, uh, it was a trip because yeah it was it was Kanye like, it was everybody, you know what I mean. But but it was very much like obvious right that how much things have changed since that moment. It's just kind of hilarious. And to see the production value of that video for his fiftieth birthday, it's like extraordinary. And uh, but what caught my attention with with these these killings in DC with the diplomats, besides the timing of it all, it seemed perfect timing in every single way, and it all came just as in my mind, the the you know, theatrics of the political theater playing out in terms of a lot of these heads of state pivoting in their language as far as in how they are now demonizing and becoming dissenting voices, and in terms of the Gaza war, it's strange. It's very strange timing because it seems like they've effectively achieved every last thing that they could possibly have intended to and and but to. But the point being is that you have this massive outcry right as far as following the Jewish diplomats death in d C. And for this basically the repeat of section two thirty did you see that? Which I thought was dude, this is crazy because obviously this anti you know, basically what they were saying is is they wanted social media censorship laws and there was a ADL video. Anti Semitism becomes the justification basically once again. And it's interesting because this was.
Speaker 1: Who was it.
Speaker 2: It was David Goldenberg who's commanding this. It's so funny, but check this out. It's very interesting. It's it's all perfectly timed. This is it's just so ridiculous to me because you have, like, obviously the diplomats are are targeted, and then instantly you have this call following the deaths and Trump recommits to uprooting violent anti Semitism, and then you have no coincident, coincidence whatsoever in my mind as far as like the targeting of the European diplomatic delegation, right, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: That was wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I covered in the Morning show. They literally opened fire and there was a couple shots. I mean I watched the video, so it looked a little less ramatic than it was describing the video, but still it's like you're shooting at fucking foreign diplomats and uh. And then we had to kind of tie into that story, you know, that that same kind of delegation.
Speaker 1: I believe it was France.
Speaker 3: I believe I camera which member of the Kanessa or cabinet or whatever was talking to I believe it was one of friends, one of France's people's, and you know, they were talking about like, hey, I guess it's being floated around this like kind of delegation, this group of countries. They're kind of considering the idea of a recognizing Palestine as a as a state.
Speaker 1: It is on their own obviously, that's just.
Speaker 3: Kind of you know, that doesn't mean it becomes magically a state, and you know that. But and in return, the story became that, uh, they threatened to annex the West bank.
Speaker 2: You're like, all right, fuck it, we'll take more Palestinian territory if you make it a state there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd what to flip. I'm telling you. We were talking before, and I think you were kind of gein us a little bit.
Speaker 3: What I think the biggest thing that kind of caught me and Jimmy Dor said it, and then I kind of went and started paying attention to Piers Morgan Moore. I watched a Jimmy Dor clip the other day. He was saying he was kind of like, hey, Piers Morgan has flipped, and uh, Piers Morgan. I feel like it's kind of been the good of weather Vane for this, and Piers Morgan has flipped and he's flipped hard.
Speaker 1: I watched a.
Speaker 3: Couple of segments in the past couple of days of his Today he had normal Finkelstein and Benny Morris on, and dude like Benny Morris looked really bad by the end of that shit, and also like.
Speaker 1: Fucking uh, what's it? I can't think of his name? I just said.
Speaker 3: Piers was surprisingly very much. I think he's straight up called might have even straight up called the genocide. He was very strong in his language and it's become I don't know, I just feel like we're gonna start and you see these delegation things too, and normal Finkelstein kind of in that in that little bit there where he's argued Bennie Morris, he goes into kind of what's going on with these other Western nations like this this group of countries that I'm talking about, And the way he's framing is kind of like, Hey, they're trying to out of this as quick as they can because they see where this is going. I mean, we I don't know if we've mentioned so far the concentration gives. I definitely have on the Morning Show, but they've straight up admitted multiple times that they're literally making concentration camps a guide these people too.
Speaker 1: And uh, I think.
Speaker 3: Some of these Western nations see the see the writing on the wall, and they know where this is going.
Speaker 4: What happens the old walmarts that they made the U into uh FEMA camps.
Speaker 2: That's a concentration camp right now.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's so they did that ship like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Max says, this is the AID model, Max plemental.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's literally it, but it is the model because I'm not sure if they've actually done it yet. I don't know if that's like from something else. I'm saying as an example, this is what they're doing. But either way, whether this is really it or what they're going to do, this is basically what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They're hurting them into an area.
Speaker 3: They're you know, they're you know, via food and uh and what happens now when you have this incredibly concentrated area where they're camping out at a concentration camp.
Speaker 1: What happens now?
Speaker 3: I mean, Finkelstein brought up I believe there was a similar thing around the Knakba. I believe around that time there was some sort of group or something.
Speaker 1: I think one of them.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of riots where you know, people heard into a small area. All it takes is, oh, now you have this concentration camp, A couple, a couple, you know, you know, people hit a guard, a couple of shots ring out, and now what happens a few hundred, few thousand dead?
Speaker 1: Like what how does this play out? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I think that's kind of what we're seeing. We're seeing the media people start to flip. I would, I would suspect keep an eye out. I bet you like the characters like the tim pools of the world will start really you know, being like you know, finding a way to try to off off load and stuff.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, I mean, and we're seeing that.
Speaker 3: I think the with the Western nations, as I mentioned some of them, so and I really really think I'm starting to think that. I really think this is a big one. And I think, but does that mean I think Gaza saved. No, I think it's a bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're in a weird.
Speaker 3: Timing thing, but I think in the next ten fifteen years, I'm really been kind of thinking about it. I think Israel might be done. I mean, maybe they've see their usefulness. I don't know if it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna shift to shift. I don't I don't know what I think.
Speaker 3: Saying they're going to see the light and become good guys. They're just gonna do the shell game and some other thing be the fucking you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it's just kind of I think it's almost like the jig is up, you know, like we gotta shuffle things around, like I gues that's how I.
Speaker 4: We got some folks backstage. I know it's not that time yet, but I figured if you wanted to mention it, okay, I stoned.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think that your right is clearly going to replace that Yahoo. He's in my mind, he's even more of a radical and a radical settler and even potentially.
Speaker 1: And he's viewed as like a deity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in the mind, I don't disagree with you. I just think they're about to become a pariah state. I mean, like not maybe not in the next like five years, the next ten years. I think they're hallowed out. And I think that's just I mean, I just really feel like with where he's going now, I think there's a good chance they may end up. And by that, when I'm saying this, I think there's kind of a dark, dark undertone here because I think there may be a big event or events that end up occurring at some point and then it just kind of becomes one of those things that you know, you're kind of left withholding the narrative bag and there's no escape in this one, you know what I mean, something really fucked. You know, it looks something really big, and I kind of see that we could possibly see that. I hope I'm wrong. So although I guess that kind of leads to Israel maintaining their stranghold. But it's kind of like them overplaying their hand will make them the pariah state, but they will likely get what they want, but in the process they will lose their allies I think. But is that gonna be okay with them? They've kind of already got what they want.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happens at that point. We've also kind of hallowed ourselves out from over decades of fighting their fucking wars. So it's kind of like for a parasite, they pretty did a pretty good, goddamn good job and god the most out of the host if that's what they're left with at the end, you know.
Speaker 2: So for sure, Yeah, I'm definitely. I'm more concerned. There's just as far as like Nan Yahuo himself just said last week that Trump's ethnic He literally said himself, Trump's ethnic cleansing plan is the condition to end the guys of war. And I'm starting to think.
Speaker 3: That's why we're hearing all these riffs thing. I really think they're trying to squirm in whatever way they can to try to find whatever.
Speaker 1: W Well, what just happened? Okay, that was a lot at once.
Speaker 3: I just think it's not to say that they're going to become good guys all of a sudden, or they're even going to flip entirely, but it's like, obviously I think there's some leverage being hold over the people who are that's them diddling kids or what. But they're doing what they can squirm and where they can, playing whatever leverage again, because I do think our administration might be kind of maybe sensing out, oh shit, maybe what some of these other Western countries are feeling that. Oh no, we might be left with like a fucking like the worst of all fucking hot potatoes left in our lap.
Speaker 1: And what do we do at that point? I don't. I don't really know how what the world looks like after that.
Speaker 2: That's a yeah, it's it's hard to predict, but I will say that I know that Randy.
Speaker 4: Stick he says, uh, there is no suffering. There is no suffering adequate enough. I can't read.
Speaker 3: Suffering for these animals made the streets of gas that overflow with blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was the that was the dude. That's yeah, it's just so crazy the language that they've been willing to use. You know, it's genocidal language, like in every way, in every aspect of it's huge. Oh yeah, for sure, buddy, and oh thank you. But I think it's crazy too that you know, it was today it was reported that Israel invaded southern Lebanon. Right, so I think once again violating the ceasefire agreement, which is what they typically do. You know, this par for the course. But yeah, let's watch this studio quick.
Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 3: You heard that the there was a deal that they had recently that fell through, right, that was just reported. I think today I covered on the show they had had a seventy day ceasefires. You know, essentially Hamas was under the understanding that they it was like six k Yeah, yeah, well it was seventy Apparently Israel initially wanted sixty. I mean, it's kind of I don't know, I don't know how to interpret that. Is it's either Israel's completely wasting everybody's time. But they they haggled, Yeah, that's they're engaging in it were they were haggling, because if you read the story, you kind of see they were going back and forth, but it's also like obviously at the end they spiked it, so it's like it seems like, are you just trying to waste everybody's time or are you actually willing to come to the table.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to interpret that one yet.
Speaker 2: I honestly think most of this is political theater because they understand the optics. They're committing a genocide. Man, Like, how could you not understand the optics of that? How could you not even realize that you are even hearing descending voices on your own base now more than ever, and that's going to consistently continue to increase. Naturally, you would have to get out in front of that. Yeah. Yeah, So I mean it's like I don't know, I'm not going to again every single time kind of like imagine that they're acting in good faith when every single time they've proven their acting in bad faith, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Judgeable When I was saying earlier about like maybe they'll do this or may able to do that, and never is it really because I'm like, oh, because they're the good guy. It's like the idea of uh, to kind of go back to you know, Ben or Finkelstein and Bennie Morris were arguing today and about kind of like the idea of genocide, and you know the tired old oh well, if they were gonna genocide, they would have done this, that, this, at this, and point to this example of them not doing this in that example, and then Finglestcene's like, no, what you're seeing is politics like that, like this is the idea that like, yes, if you can be carrying on a genocide and have differing levels at different times because you are engaging in politics and you live in the real world and you're trying to navigate this to get what you want at the same time, so like like it's it's so yes, you know, you realize that there are gonna be people that perceive what you're doing in certain ways or you're gonna behave in certain ways in the same way when people point the same thing that Hitler supposedly did at certain times, and people always go, oh my god, you're saying he's not he's the good guy, where I'm like, no, we're just saying the same exact thing. We're saying here that they recognize the political reality of the world and have to navigate within that, and at certain times they may be louder and prouder or being more obvious in their actions in regards to genocide or whatever, mass murder or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I read a crazy piece. It was originally published on Middle East Eye, and then it was like it was either Paywald or something happened to its original publication, but either way you can still find it. It was by Jonathan Cook. It's very interesting. It was talking about basically ignoring care Starmer's theatrics and Gaz's trail of blood leads straight to his door. But it didn't only focus and prioritize the UK commitment to this kind of pivot in the optics, in the narrative, in the kind of way that they're the language that they're using, and and the way that it was described was essentially this is this is all so serving an entirely coordinated deception with Israel, and that all of these heads of state essentially pivoted in the same exact moment. Then the Israeli diplomats gets shot. It's very strange timing and the right and then the diplomatic delegation is fired upon it's all very interesting. I don't know to what level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. It does seem like things are going on that we don't know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it just feel like, yeah, they're all the timing of all the different events.
Speaker 1: Everything is coming to a head right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I joke all the time about nothing ever happening, but it's like, I don't know. It was funny, it was I didn't eve remember the last time it was when I was like, oh, something's gonna happen, and I don't think it did, I forget. But it's like, I don't know, this might be one of those moments something something happens.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, and by the way, dude, I didn't know this, but I saw that, uh Iran. Just so, this is in the middle of right the allegedly the negotiations are going well and right, yeah, that would be awesome, I hope so, but I'm very much skeptical.
Speaker 3: And it's it's bizarre because with these ongoing negotiations, I ran the constant theme you keep seeing from each time you hear sources from both sides is things are going great.
Speaker 1: Things are going great. That our side goes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely no, uh, you know what, nuclear enrichment, and then they go that's absolutely red line, We're gonna have nuclear enrichment. But while at the same time saying doctor going great, we're doing great, We're getting we're getting there, You're like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Things changing exactly?
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But what is so crazy to me that I saw was this new report this came out yesterday about how Iran and China are launching this new commercial railway bypassing US sanctions. Now, I felt like that emboldens Iran on the negotiating table as far as using I don't know, bartering chips, whatever the case may be, and terms of having a little bit more in on your end to negotiate with. It's very interesting because this, of course falls perfectly in line with Iran being part of this China's One Belt Road initiative, which is in order to re establish these trade routes and and in my mind, I think Germany as well was driven into the arms of of of China in Russia as well in many ways. And it's very interesting how that played out because it seemed like you have Germany pretty much geopolitically speaking, what we're seeing like a continuation of the Belton Road. Obviously the same goes for Germany, and I think it's this is simultaneously, Uh, they're being demonized right in all of Europe for being dependent on Russian gas, causing what's been described as the loss of German influence in Europe, leaving them further isolated from the EU, and especially since the start of the war in Ukraine, which I thought was crazy, and it you know, the German Chancellor just coming out right like we mentioned privately and announcing that there are no longer any restrictions on Ukraine's use of Western provided weapons, right yep, territory like.
Speaker 3: Which is it's the difference of to go into that real quick. I guess essentially this is a you know, allowing them to use other weapons from other Western countries and this is going to enable Ukraine to the most they've been able to forget who they were getting these missiles from before, but they had certain missile or mayey their own. I think they were able to get like a little bit short of one fifty miles, so they were able to get one hundred and fifty miles. They had certain weapons that could reach that far into it.
Speaker 1: But then we go.
Speaker 3: Now now that it's over three hundred, so it overdoubled their range to be able to touch inside of Russia. Idea this and uh yeah, I mean I should have probably covered that story today, but yeah, it's I did. I remember reading it, and it's uh yeah, it's something.
Speaker 2: It's nuts, right, and and uh, you know I heard it put in the charms.
Speaker 3: We didn't mention the drone thing yet, have we? Oh no, I'm drone thing. And then also I mentioned on the morning show also there was a true social tweet that uh or that Trump put out that was talking mad ship about Putin all the same time, and and the funny thing is he was accusing them of like drone attacks in Ukraine, and it was really bizarre.
Speaker 1: It was like wow, like do you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, and then you said you found a fucking video of his responnce when told on that, I didn't realize he basically pulled the Ruth Bader Ginsburg on it. And and you're like, dude, meanwhile, I mean, I guess it's believable that he was just that stupid.
Speaker 1: And but like.
Speaker 3: You probably had some aid tell him, Hey, you should say this, make sure to mention drones wank wank, and not you know, not telling him that like, oh, he did get hit by a drone attack, and now you're saying stuff about drones and this tweet obviously a veiled threat without him even knowing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine being the leader of the free world, right, You're you're supposed to be read in on these geopolitical conflicts, and you're wondering, why on earth are these why are these drone attacks popping off? Between Zelenski and Putin, Like it's not making any sense to you whatsoever. You're getting upset because you're like Putin, We're in the middle of negotiations and you're bombing Ukraine, right and and and it was very hilarious as far as witnessing. But I'll pull it up real quick. But the main thing that I wanted to say before I lost my train of thought was that I had recently heard it put into the terms of it was interesting. It was described as like Poland being essentially the military that basically the militarily it's the strategic epicenter of like basically what was Honduras during Operation Condor, right, and these stay behind networks of strategy of tension destabilization.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Basically that they were saying that Poland is basically the base of operations where all these mercenary groups and these these interesting kill squads are all being formed and then sent into Ukraine and into areas of Russian territory to essentially recab it, which I which is perfect. This is this is the playbook that they've utilized for how very long?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so now Germany is gonna invade Poland so they can read, they can get their energy back. That's what's gonna happen. Right, We're gonna replay this this history.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like what is happening? Like, it's so crazy to me that China now like run. Now, here's another thing that is a new factor playing out that I need to learn more about, which is the newly announced to Chancellor, which is take I think it was May sixth that he took control and in Germany. In Germany, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: What starner over what Canada? And that starner in Canada the Bank of London guy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean it's like we got that guy who's like that's that's like you're literally the right hand man or one of uh was it the roth Child's right hand man type deal. Like that's like you are in the upper echelon the tippy top, Like you get the coolest.
Speaker 1: Of the mass at the weird sex parties.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, like you're yeah, like you don't get the just the stock one they gave everybody, Like you're like, oh my god, you you remember when we saw the horned goat, Like you're the one who had like some sort of cool name that people remember, you know what I mean, Like he's the bull or something. You know, like yeah, like he's he's he's he's front and center those weird parties, right and he's on the balcony as you come in and them standing above you looking judgmental, right, mask you know.
Speaker 2: What this is crazy too. I didn't know that the ambassador to Poland, the US Ambassador to Poland, is the big new Brazinski's son. You're like, how's all this happening?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Epstein affiliated uh Israeli prime ministers. You know, It's like what I don't know, It's just like absolutely crazy to me, you know, as far as so many of these these various connections that fall perfectly into place, and obviously are are conflicts of interest, right, So I don't know, but I'll pull that up really quickly because it is interesting. But I do think that, uh, we need to quickly. I brought this up for a reason. This is crazy and and this we don't need UK fore, you know, uh censorship as far as like social media censorship like that, this is legitimately being utilized as a tool, no doubt, it's it's it's and I think as far as like.
Speaker 3: What did I say was the next thing was gonna happen, I've been saying it for a minute. If anything, I've been like, I'm starting to get a little bit like, oh shit, I think I might not be wrong, and like I'm not happy about it, but like.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been saying. They're gonna crack it on the JA stuff follow me and rumble, guys.
Speaker 1: There's that.
Speaker 4: I figured y'all probably want to see, Uh.
Speaker 3: Look into the HJA resolution. Really on hand jobs, what are we doing? I should correct myself.
Speaker 2: So it's a big Numberzenski obviously wasn't the Prime minister, just obviously very close to the Prime Minister and clearly he was affiliated with Epstein, so it's very important to understand, you know. Anyway, that's the only point to the ambassadorship to Poland. I wanted to make. But what what comment did you have to bring up?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Who me?
Speaker 2: Jules?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't remember anything about that. Have you read any have you heard anything about that yet? I didn't hear anything about No I've seen.
Speaker 4: The chat talk would tried to enact him, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's and then like the no highlights essentially what they're based, you know, every occupation's a whatever. Then now they're like they're basically they're fucking the rules for.
Speaker 4: Have to follow or you get decapitated. You get to yeah, that's the punishment for not following the Noah loves the capitation and they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh that's in action.
Speaker 4: Times you're like, no, you want to do that to us now, Yeah, you're already taking our foreskins, decapitating those so.
Speaker 1: And then they make whips of them and beat us.
Speaker 2: Dude, look at the very beginning of this just because it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, dude, yeah right, yeah, dude, this is how do you break this pull down without not sounding like a crazy even I've been covering this the show and be.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, guys, don't forget when we say they're eighty seven percent say we.
Speaker 3: Want to take their children and beat their heads against eighteen percent, don't say they wanted you that.
Speaker 1: I forget about that.
Speaker 7: Don't forget about.
Speaker 4: You have to They're the good ones.
Speaker 3: Don't forget the exist because I'm like, oh my god, holy shit, look at these poles here. I'm trying to like gamper down there, given to Noah for all of humanity, including the Jews.
Speaker 2: Thank you zer Rocks.
Speaker 3: That's what I've heard. Yeah, but even then I think that. But even then it's kind of that's a Jew trick from my understanding. It's like I believe that, yeah, but we have different ones or something.
Speaker 1: I don't with us. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised. But check this out right, it was found that eighty two percent of Israelis support the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, coinciding with obviously the ongoing effort, and so then you have this a new poll as well. Right, as far as this interesting question that was asked whether the Israeli armies should act in accordance with the biblical story of the Israelites, and they're eradication of all of Jericho's inhabitants during the conquest of the city. Forty seven percent of Israeli's responded yes, which is that's fascinating. And then you have some real.
Speaker 3: Quick to back up the Amelek thing, the thing I was talking about where I was like sort of goofing about being their children's head against a rock that is from Averse in reference to Amlek, Like that is that is literally you will h the dash the child of your enemy against Iraq, Like.
Speaker 4: That's literally you'll like it basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember if it's this one too.
Speaker 3: This might be the one too where after they were supposed to kill any unclean women or any women who had been who weren't virgins. And then the fucked up part of that's like how do you check You're like, well, okay, cool, Now you're taking all of this entire group of people essentially checking them for hymens and then murdering them if they don't know how a hymen. You're like, which that's not really a for one, a scientific way of tell if someone's a version or not, but not a not a very good method just to determine if you want to right, pretty pretty traumatizing, pretty fucked up to do if you if you don't say so, Uh, that's what that's what they want to do to the Palestinians about us.
Speaker 1: Was it a ninety.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's sixty five percent of the respondents also believe that there is a contemporary incarnation of Amelek, which means the Palestinians. Yeah, ninety three percent of the sixty five percent that the that the commandment, So ninety three percent of that sixty five percent claim that the commandment to wipe out the memory of Amelek is also relevant to that modern day Amelek. So that is the Palestinian So yeah, that's just that's the mindset that you're that we're dealing with here.
Speaker 3: And and you see that parade they had that they just recently got a little rowdy. They had a parade. I guess every annually. I guess they do this parade in a soccert.
Speaker 1: I had it pulled up and prepared.
Speaker 2: Mind what you're talking about, This may your village burn? They chanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I just thought it was which I didn't really get it wasn't too obviously.
Speaker 2: That's that's sat at the beginning. It's it's not very long the beginning that gets to the point that we need. It's only like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Particularly real quick.
Speaker 3: The thing I found it find interesting about it is that just what this thing is in general, it's one thing, Okay, it's whatever. They have a parade and you know, they say mean stuff, Okay, I mean it's kind of like I kind of roll my eyes when I see a little bit, because I mean I've seen that in our country. But when you find out what the parade even is in the first place, You're like, what the fuck? This is an annual parade they have to celebrate them taking over that area.
Speaker 1: So it's literally that was there exactly.
Speaker 2: It's the Bengavir was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what that did that?
Speaker 2: Because you imagined, you know, like that is a head of state basically going down at the forefront of on the front lines of this raid, this of the.
Speaker 3: I'll essentially, I genuinely think there's a good solid chance they're gonna get ready to go full genocide. And obviously I know like they already kind of are, but like in a like there's no ifans or butts. They're going full on dark Israel, fucking pariah state. Yet get everything, yeah, because you know then you Haho gets booted out, they get their genocide, they have this new guy Ben Gavier come in, they get to fully embrace the dark side, and they become a pariah state and then they kind of lose all their allies, but they get everything they want.
Speaker 1: They have greater Israel. What the fuck are we gonna do about it now?
Speaker 2: You know, like it's kind of uh, you know, it's almost like in Many it's not out at all a direct comparison, but you know, Syria is now up for open for business, right, So it's like it's just like it's crazy how they can use these these kind of like just again can kind of shift the narrative. I mean, you just put the head of al Qaeda in the Regime Change Upperation in charge of a nation that right that you've been attempting to overthrow for how long and now they're open for business to the West, and they'll clearly be utilized in this effort to consistently ratchet up the tensions whenever necessary for these various geopolitical conflicts and proxy wars that are playing out at every turn. So but yeah, check out the beginning of this because it is crazy. N A young boy they had they had to do me like that, all right, a young boy to come on now? Oh yeah, and by the way, did you see uh that? I just thought it was hilarious that of course you had, oh never mind.
Speaker 10: Hold up.
Speaker 11: A village in the southeast. Israeli settlers have attacked a village in the southeast of Bethlehem. They set fire to Palestinian homes and assaulted residents. It's the second attack on the village in three days. Settler violence in the occupied West Bank has increased since the war in Gaza began.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 11: This comes as thousands of right wing Israelis are marching through occupied East Jerusalem celebrating Israel's occupation of the city in nineteen sixty seven following the Six Day War. They are making their way through Palestinian neighborhoods, chanting death to Arabs as well as anti Islamic slogans. Police forces were dispatched in advance as the settlers regularly assault in Harris Palestinians in the Muslim quarter. They have also stormed the headquarters of the agency UNRA in the neighborhood of shape Dur earlier today. Also earlier this Monday, more than fifteen one hundred far right Israelis forced their way into the Alaxa Moss compound. The National Security Minister It's my Ben Givia and other Israeli far right ministers were in that group. Jordan's Foreign ministry has strongly condemned the intrusion, saying that it is a deliberate provocation.
Speaker 1: We have in was.
Speaker 2: Basically it is crazy, though, I mean, you know, you just have this consistent theme that's playing out, right, They consistently just continue to ratchet up these tensions and kind of like it, I don't know, just clearly when you're smearing it in the faces of like you're basically while the pivot takes place as you as you mentioned right, you have this ridiculous kind of attempt by the Western or by the let's say, the European leaders who are attempting to kind of distance themselves for optics reasons, but also claiming that they're now going to identify and acknowledge a Palestinian state as you mentioned before, and and their reaction right it's just once again, you're kind of twisting that knife, right. So, I don't know, I'm just always feeling like when what was the number one thing that was going viral yesterday? Basically in terms of this conflict, was that little child being burned alive essentially even though at least she survived.
Speaker 1: Technically, right, No, she was awful? Photo yeah yeah yeah?
Speaker 3: Or video the one you could see your silhouette coming out of the fire. Now, there were some real tear jerker stories, and there was one God was it one family? If this is almost like so over the top, you're like, come on, this one's gotta be like what the Israeli is almost always say when it's a made up crazy ship.
Speaker 1: There was one story of.
Speaker 3: A mother, a mother and father, both doctors. Uh, the mother was on shift, the father was not. They got attacked. I think they had nine children from the ages of like seven months to twelve, and believe all of them but one died the eleven year old and the father survived and the mother was.
Speaker 1: Working the shift at the hospital where they came in.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so eight of her children and her husband and her you know son, you know that survived.
Speaker 1: So basically lost. It was just insane.
Speaker 3: I mean, there were there were some other there, there was a lot of just insane stories bombing AID, you know, bombing the AID workers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Just I mean, yeah, intentional evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And whenever they launched Gideon's Chariots, right like, they killed five journalists and over one hundred civilians in one night, right like, that was how they began Gideon's Chariots, which is just disgusting. But it's further ethnic cleansing, which obviously Trump himself, in my mind, in Netanya, who claims is the case. Obviously ethnic cleansing was the plan, right of condition to end the Gozz of war. So yeah, well I don't know you can. Yeah, I'm sorry, going to cut you off if you're about to pause.
Speaker 3: But it's a it's about that time I think, take a little bit of a break.
Speaker 1: Got a little hot and heavy.
Speaker 3: I see a few people, a few you guys back there in the behind the scenes. Now, Jules is about to drop the link. He's gonna put that on his Twitter. He's gonna d yeah on his Twitter at Gray Pill with an E because I guess he's a.
Speaker 1: Brit Or something.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, And that he's going to then it'll also be on basically damn near all the chats that you're on. He'll be dropping them in all of them. So keep an eye out, Uh look for that link if you want to hop in. Obviously, if you're a patron or me or Austin, you get priority. So the ones that are in there already, Uh yeah, I see a Jacob from Riz the Liberty back there. I'm assuming you probably want to come on, assuming we'll probably start with him now, Jules, if you want to talk to them in the back while we in they're in a mission figure out who wants to come on.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're getting ready to go to the call in portions, so guys join us. We're gonna take a little bit of a break, take a breather, goka, get a drink, whatever, and we're about to scare off all the hose.
Speaker 1: This will be fun.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we'll see you guys in a minute.
Speaker 1: Top lobs of productions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it looks like this is damn this. He very much was like basically a puppet president during all this.
Speaker 1: The model shout.
Speaker 3: Right to X y blah blah bl but I like saying like this is your position, and it sounds like he's saying, oh, you have the right to like essentially.
Speaker 1: Rape kids or whatever.
Speaker 3: You're like, dude, show.
Speaker 1: Oh god ssh you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Soppo guy shot now around?
Speaker 12: So bro, I mean it's it's a I right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like trying to tell you if it's a hey.
Speaker 1: Bro, is this is this?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: N good?
Speaker 10: It's gonna be hard to know.
Speaker 4: I tell you now, I shop.
Speaker 1: Shut all gosh shout.
Speaker 4: I was under the impression that no one wanted to come up, or I would have already brought my money up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there's a bunch of mood back there. You're good. You failed us. I just want to let the audience know.
Speaker 3: Alright, what's up, guys, We're back where the fun is the Oh there's jewels and mix them up with others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good one. I dig it. All right? Wait what am I doing? I forgot? Now you're to let you back for this? What is going on? I'm fucking with?
Speaker 3: There we go, all right, playing with a different All right, cool, I got you back? All right, jewels, don't forget and I'll get a screen. But don't get too excited. Don't forget your role to manage these people in the back, say who wants to come on? I see a few people back there. I got someone back there, a new one. I don't know if that. I don't think it's a patron though.
Speaker 10: So from the.
Speaker 1: We come on, I'm just saying the other ones get first dips.
Speaker 4: So he's from the Occult Rejects podcast.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, none of the other fucks said ship, so you know, I know they get priority, but they got to speak up, and no one said sh in the private chat.
Speaker 1: So let's go ahead and bring him up first. Yeah, fuck it, let's do it. Jewels. What's up, dude?
Speaker 7: How's it going? Man?
Speaker 1: I get seeing people in the chat want you to come on for something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard to keep track of all the chat, but I did see a few people want to bring you on for something.
Speaker 1: So what's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Introduce yourself. They said, you're what a cult? Reach one of those guys? When that something?
Speaker 7: I go on the Occult Rejects all the time, and I also have my own show at the Headless Giant X and YouTube and uh yeah, so what we're talking about tonight? I mean, come on, what are we looking at. This is like the convocation of all of these different forces, Biblical forces, political forces, all the rest of this stuff. I mean, it seems like the whole book was just self fulfilling prophecy at this point.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, yeah, that's what I mean. Yeah, self fulfilling that's for sure, that's prophecy.
Speaker 2: It feels like in many ways though, I feel like the state has exploited and leveraged a lot of these ideological prisons for themselves, and most people just seem too naive and well conditioned to be able to sift through and kind of like navigate those waters, right, And I think it's it's a difficult prospect for for many people, and that I think more than ever, you know, I've kind of embraced this mentality that obviously, like I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I'm only here to kind of like present ideas that have changed my mind and conceptually helped influence me. And what I feel like is the proper direction and provided more of a moral framework and you know, just worthwhile ethical values that I could identify for myself. You know, I think all of those, all of those factors Chelsey bastard did all those factors I think should be just you know, honestly spotlighted and considered it as far as the way that people seem to fall into the traps that we discussed so very often, you know, and that's where I kind of, I don't know, I get frustrated, right Like, we discussed the the at the beginning of the episode, and I like what we discussed the national deficit, you know, like, what are we doing? You know, we just consistently go on the same exact direction as if anything has changed.
Speaker 3: Well, they just get together vote to raise the debt ceiling every so often. That's about it. They act like they did something. What I mean, you don't really think about the concert of what a debt ceiling is. It's like the idea that they're coming together to raise the debt every time, it's like it's just literally just a bunch of big old circle jerk. You're like, you're you shouldn't even be doing this. So you're like the way you frame this is it like it's like, oh, well we've argued over this. This is so it's like, hey, shows how important how serious we're taking this.
Speaker 7: You know, have you ever researched the form of government they had in Carthage.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I've researched Carthage, but I can't like recall like the actual structured state. But I do know that they committed child ritual sacrifice very often.
Speaker 7: They had a form of government called oligarchic republican. So it was oligarchy and hilarious. Is that not familiar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, unique government structure and one of the kind never wanted you know, one of you said just unique time and said, you know that was back then, you know, before the Church to be or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, and they don't do that anymore. They're right.
Speaker 7: So what makes these Carthaginians really significant to history is how far back they go and how quickly they kind of just went away, right. So, uh, they used to be before they were Canaanite Phoenicians. Uh, the Carthaginians, you know, they came over from tire Side on Ambiblos. Before that, they were the Minoans. And when they were Minoans, they had trade routes going from England all the way down to the Mediterranean for the ten that they found in England. Interesting and also in the Bronze Age they had to get the bronze or they had to get the you know, copper from Michigan. Strangely enough, so these guys were connected back then. That's where we get our alphabet. And so if we think that they kind of just went away, I didn't just transform into something else because I guess they wanted to not have the problem of the Roman Empire, which I guess they did a good job of getting rid of that. They kind of had to change and morph into something.
Speaker 3: Isn't the lore that they were the descendants of one of the essentially one of the tribes of Visrael, like because that's one of the things you get into the entomology and kind of like or not the anomology, but they kind of tracking who moves.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, there you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all the tribes of Visrael or Canadian Phoenicians, they have the same blood types and everything, like there's no difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, That's what I'm getting at that, Like, yeah, that is yeah, that like when we look at the ooh, the evils who.
Speaker 1: Like whatever, Phoenicians and the whatever, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking about like what became of the tribes of Israel, Like that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: They were the only other tribe in that vicinity that circumcised, So it was only the Hebrews and the Canaanites that everybody else thought it was weird of shit, Why were they circumcising they.
Speaker 2: Didn't have What were they doing with those right?
Speaker 7: Where did they hide the foreskins?
Speaker 2: That's what do you what do you make of the Christian identity movement? And and kind of like, uh, then the notion that many of the like let's say, even Vicky and Randy Weaver, they seem to embrace an ideology where they believed that they were the true Israelites and that it actually you know.
Speaker 1: Every other.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, very similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like every other weird upstart. Yeah, all the yeah, all of them. Oh, were the real Israelites. That's what's always about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so strange, we are the lost tribes of Israel.
Speaker 1: Even we're the real Israelites.
Speaker 3: Like you're right there, dude, you're a bunch of fucking Europeans genetic too, we have a Jew gene.
Speaker 7: All you have to do is just dig into literally of the you know, anthropology, and you find out none of that stuff in the Bible is accurate to any kind of timeline at all. And so if you look at the intertestimonial period, you really find the motivation for why they wrote this thing, and that was the Book of Maccabees one or two. And this was their way of establishing a new identity because they have been oppressed by the Greeks, by the Romans and everybody else. So they wanted to have a new thing. And so they didn't really have temple Judaism the way that we think of it. And we can see that in the Diodorus for example. So at Diodorus, he's documenting the life of this guy Epifanis, right, and Epifanis is the emperor of the Celcidian Empire right there, and he goes down he's having war with Alexandria right in Egypt. Rome steps in and says, you can't take Alexandria. We're cutting you off. So he's pissed off. He comes back home and it turns out the Jews there had started slaughtering the Hellenis Jews, which he put in charge because he didn't like the way that they hated their neighbors. Well, when he saw that they were, you know, about to sacrifice some Greeks. He went in there with a bunch of pigs blood and he sprays it all over the goddamn place, and he says, I am going to destroy every document that makes you hate your neighbors. Does that how familiar? Well, he completely destroys the temple, but Diodorus includes something that the people in Maccabees don't. He includes what was inside the temple. And you've got this golden donkey head. And this golden donkey head is pretty significant because in the first graffitos that you see of Jesus Christ, he's wearing a donkey head.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: And there's something else. You know, Moses was on a big donkey inside the temple too, but this donkey.
Speaker 1: Was Christ rides in into you know, rides into a donkey. We had that stupid as in the Old Testament about talking document donkey.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's related at all, but some sort of significant of a fucking talking donkey.
Speaker 7: What is the donkey god in Egypt?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's set Set.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about the Temple of Set for like, So what's the.
Speaker 7: Third son of out of an eve. What's his name, Seth, which is Greek for set right, and they're the line of seth mm hmm. This is why you say a man at the end of your prayers, because it's a moh it comes from Egypt. All that stuff comes from Egypt, and it's not the good side of Egypt. Look at what they did to uh, the the Egyptians in the in the planks, right, that's that's set directly opposing his will on the disobedient Egyptians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I've I just had a little bit of rant this morning in my morning show. It's like, I'm not Christians, so like, I know, I don't know. I know there's different ways. There's naustic Christians. So it's like, I don't know, I don't know if that's what you guys are. I know, it's kind of what Jules is, I'll be honest, and so kind of seems a little convenient to me. That's kind of the way I see it. We're like, okay, but at least it is kind of an easy like okay. It is one of the things that as an agnostic atheist or whatever you want to call me, it is kind of like you look at Christian and you're like, yeah, but like i've you know, I grew up in the church, and like I know what they did in the Old Testaments, Like I don't know how you square that circle there, and oh.
Speaker 1: Evil God.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, all right, whatever. That seems pretty fucking convenient. But okay, whatever, I'll take that. That does solve that problem. Uh, I guess then it just comes to the say, what many.
Speaker 4: There's many different gods throughout throughout the Old Testament, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, yeah, I mean, and what L is a eloheim as well?
Speaker 3: Isn't elohem actually like the combining of two separate gods or something they combined in a one name or something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it was right. So this came from these hugarritic myths. That was the father of bail and if you look into the bail cycle, that was a thousand years before the Bible. But they're using a lot of the epithets for bail and proverbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when you look at the L stuff, it leads to the on God list or the or the on New God list, you know what I mean, And that has all those same gods in it's just another pantheon man, we talked about this a bunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, crazy shit, brother, Jules, feel free to cook. I know you're pretty fucked.
Speaker 4: Up, man, I'm enjoying this conversation.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: This is uh, you know this stuff that makes you think I.
Speaker 7: Brought some gifts if you want to if you want to bring up that, Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh I meant to bring that up, but you were cooking. I mean I forgot to here you go. Oh sorry, you're the producer of my bad. I should just let you do it on a.
Speaker 7: So this is the sign of tech Neat, and tan Neat was a Carthaginian goddess who was in charge of the human sacrifice. So this one is what they would put out in front of these what they call tafts where they had these big burial chambers for all the children's bodies, right, and so that that marks them off. Well let's see, I got I got more here because uh, you'll find the seal of Tannate all over Carthage.
Speaker 4: And we talked about I think we talked about TenneT when we talked about.
Speaker 10: Nergal and uh, I o or.
Speaker 1: Are you saying things? Dog?
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh there you go. Yeah likeing was his name, o Doc Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a strange combination of both the the sounds that they make with other gods, so like there are pronunciations that they would use for Dionysus that were very similar to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And that's also another reason why they the Gnostics called them donkeys, is because they would be praying and it sounded like the braying of donk, and so they also got branded from the Gnostics. Wow, bro, I took a deep guy.
Speaker 4: Man, I've looked at so much animal symbolism and never came across donkeys.
Speaker 10: I guess they keep it out of there for a reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's weird to detach donkey to set though, because.
Speaker 4: It's just like a well, she was also kind of described as what like an ant eater as well, and a crocodile.
Speaker 1: With like, yes, that's been multiple things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, huh, it's weird. I never heard donkey though.
Speaker 4: Well, that's kind of like how both both described as an ibis bird and and he's described as a baboon.
Speaker 7: If you can, if you can pull up this next one here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, the fucking Vanderbilt. Dude, you recognize that goddess above them.
Speaker 4: That's a starte right, No.
Speaker 7: That's tiny. Look at the body shape and at the circle for the head. It's it's to neat. And that is a person being burned alive inside that container right below her there, So you know that it's definitely related to that ancient one that all about the Vanderbilts.
Speaker 4: That's Anderson Cooper, right, That.
Speaker 7: Is sacrifice brother. His brother was killed himself at fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's Anderson Cooper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's him right there on the right hose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew he came from big money. His mom was a Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Look, why the fuck would you have that in your house much less like your kid's room or maybe that was her room.
Speaker 3: This isn't even one of those ones that's debatable, like you can like maybe like I could say, like, oh, saying this is a specific goddess.
Speaker 1: You could be like, oh, you're taking liberties or something. No, there's no no squirreling around that.
Speaker 3: Very clearly below whatever that central figure is, there is a body of some sort being burned. And I don't understand any other way to understand that visual image.
Speaker 7: I got another stelle that's really perfect that shows all of these details perfectly, but I don't know if I have it on the right file type, but yeah, it's it's the same one. And what you'll notice is that the rough shape of Tanate always stands out. It's that triangle with the circle on top. Right. To me, that's an indicator of them actually getting in contact with this other dimensional being, because why would that be so rough, Like it's always rough cut everywhere you see it in the Carthaginian world, and there's absolutely no reason for it. They have incredible artistic abilities, right.
Speaker 3: So you meaning like the fact that it's more of a geometrical shape as opposed to something clear and concise. It's proof that you're saying that that means you're interpreting those that that means they had some sort of authentic interaction and they I don't know, I guess I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To It's it's like one of these geometric figures that you might see in one of these trips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because it's something you can't quite see clearly. It's because like no one can look upon the face of God, you know, blah, blah blah. It's like you come back from a trip and you're like, oh, I saw him, but I didn't really see him. The more you try to imagine, you didn't you can't really ever look upon the face of God essentially, you know, that would be a way to look at it, you know.
Speaker 7: But you do get a voice. I guarantee you they get a voice.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 7: I got another one here. You might like this one? Good pull that who's that.
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 4: There we go, right and she has the head dress on too, with the uh, with the what's that a crescent moon above her?
Speaker 7: Well, cress the moon below her in this one.
Speaker 1: But he's zooming on that jewels. I don't know if you're able to on your I don't know if man I could just so because oh no, it's his on his phone.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, I don't know. I gotta be honest. You know where I'm seeing right now. I gotta get benefit out. It could be a lot of other things. But that's just because I can't really see it very well. I gotta be a little bit honest.
Speaker 1: Here, and I just go.
Speaker 7: It's it's a it's a very strong similarity.
Speaker 1: And if you yeah, yeah, I'm just saying it's like for me right now, it's just small. I just can't make it out. I'm just saying, definitely has like a goddess or something. Yeah, maybe the goddess, Yeah, I mean having a room.
Speaker 7: Which one's Mary, right, They got a lot of note there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, that's interesting and the uh uh.
Speaker 7: Mary of Guadalupe is just the big vagina if you've ever taken a close look at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit weird too, because when you get down to the deep levels of the Catholics, you know, you get to some weird opus day what was like up to the gills and de Troux affair, I mean we got you know, there's so many like these weird you know, the Knights of Malta is kind of weird too.
Speaker 1: There's these weird different I know what's going on.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: What happened to him? They became this They were going after Rome. They got they got control of Rome forever. I mean, it's it's right there, like all they had to do is change their name, change their brand, and they could spread it all over the world. They were the riches.
Speaker 4: Are you connect the black nobility blood lines basically, yeah.
Speaker 3: To get ahead of you are you kind of driving at behind all of this, there's some sort of goddess worship between at the I don't know. I mean it kind of influences multiple religions.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: The elites, these people from these bloodlines, they all have this ancient kind of magical tradition, all of them that's coming through the bloodlines. They're closely related to these, you know, much older rulers of these other civilizations than they are to us. And they've been that way forever. And if you track who's keeping track of all this stuff, you've got the Society of the Cincinnati in the United States. I mean that was established in seventeen eighty three, and they've been tracking these blood lines of since. Those were all the the generals of the Revolutionary War, you know, all of the all of the officers got to partake in the Society of Cincinnati. And once you join, you joined for life. Every every single president is automatically a member of the Society of the Cincinnati by becoming president. This thing is ancestral military hunt, which is exactly like what they had in Carthage.
Speaker 3: I think there's something to this. This may sound silly, but I was just thinking about this. Someone's just putting the pussy on a pedestal, And that may sound fucking retarded, but at the same time, there's something to that. You're like, the idea of goddess worship putting a pussy on a pedestal, I mean, what is pussy? Sex, life, fertility? Like, I know, there's there's so many different ways you could probably you could go symbol symbolically with that. So it is track Yeah, yeah, so there. Yeah, there's something to a soul trap, A soul trap. Yeah, you know the pussy a soul trap?
Speaker 1: Yeah for real? Uh just check out, Like yeah, I mean what can what can ruin it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: More than a woman's like yeah.
Speaker 7: It works on so many levels. I hate and stuff like that because it gets stuck in people's heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, man, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Man? Do we man? You got anything else to dig into? Guys? I mean, we got anyone else want to join in from behind that?
Speaker 4: Maybe we have someone named fear Down and Christ dude, fear did we did you want to come on? Man? Did did you have any questions or anything you wanted to talk about? Yeah, let's know, if you want to come, I'm.
Speaker 7: Just gonna bring you on. Yeah here, what's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: All right? That was weird jewels making this awkward.
Speaker 7: I think we're talking to a sewer.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm about to hear voices.
Speaker 10: No, I'm here on here is like I'm having for civilian targets. That connection over here audio.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna let you go. Yeah, the reason.
Speaker 13: Because like he paid homage to him and that's where all the but like the pire sacrifices, like it started way before that, so that I was just asking that question, like where does it he homage to.
Speaker 10: Which whatever you want to call it?
Speaker 1: Can you mute whatever else you got going there? It's coming over.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're good. But yeah, Braxist. And I'm a researcher as well.
Speaker 1: I do what you guys do.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you all know rebirth of the word that he's my partner or whatnot. But yeah, man, yeah, I do a lot of stuff like this, and this is just up my alley. And like so it goes back to the question was it or was it Braxist? Like where does all the sacrifice come into play? Who is it going to?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: I think you know a Braxis came from the Gnostics, but mel Kiza deck that was like the early that was like the first mystery.
Speaker 5: School in my opinion, like when it comes to like you know, the ancient Kabbala and stuff like that, Kabala, what's up fear Kabbala mysticism and and stuff that later leads into Freemasonry and Rosa Crucianism. So I don't know, man, I don't know what came first.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Headless?
Speaker 3: Actually, real quick, you're muted by willing to redirect that real quick because me and Austin are can be kind of spiraling on a brassis.
Speaker 1: For a little while.
Speaker 3: Brastics or praxis depending on how you want to Yeah, I mean depending or abrasachs or praxists, depending on which which interpretation you take. And there's so much, there's just so much there. I mean, it's a god. And do you do you have any thoughts on this? Because I know me and you have been digging to do we're doing. We started Dutroux a fair series, and I know we're getting ready to probably spiral around a brassics for a while because that is one of the entity. Yeah, and it kind of weirdly seems to tie into processing in church ideas because the concept of the brassics is is like one of the many symbols of it is the concept of like kind of like it's one of the many symbols of dualism or so this is where you get like the process with Jesus and Satan. So that's actually like brassics many times is interpreted by some people it's some sort of like mixture of God and Satan or or good and evil, something like that, And.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to posit, it's supposed to represent.
Speaker 3: It's very young and it's very Youngian in the sense of like incorporating your shadow self that kind of concept, which there's probably positive things to be derived from that idea. But if you dig into our type of work and you also maybe think of the sinister undertones about something like that, what that could possibly fucking mean pretty fucking uh, pretty scary to think about. But it's interesting that there was literally and then you tie this back to the process the idea of dualism. I always I found out a while back that the Church of a Brassis or whatever Abrasachs or whatever in uh in Belgium that was kind of tied to the Dutreux affair. It was also called something like the Church of the Celestial Christ or something like.
Speaker 1: So they're playing off.
Speaker 3: Of both motifs evil and and like or what are like the Satanic motif and off this like Christian motif and uh, I just I know then this sometime then ties back into Set with some of the concepts of Set, because I believe a brasciks Calso is like ties a lot into the Psyche and then I know Set is like kind of.
Speaker 1: Comes into like self.
Speaker 3: And so there's there's so much that these different things kind of spiral amongst each other, and so you're like, what the fuck is going on here between the these confluents of different entities, and like, I don't know, it almost feels like the deep dark eliteer trying to speak to us there, because especially when I look at through the nexus of the Dutroux fair, You're like, what the fuck is going in there? Because you see so much like reminds you of a lot of processing and stuff. Obviously, how do you miss the set? You know, the temple of Set, monarch type connections you know, like uh, and then then then they have this cultiver Abersachs.
Speaker 1: So you're like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, And I mean when they rated that cold headquarters in Belgium right where the by.
Speaker 1: The way, for fear, I'm gonna I'm gonna mute you.
Speaker 3: And just if you come back on, just make sure you just realize you're muted, just because it's a comes over loud.
Speaker 1: You get like a background noise or something, so sorry, but go on.
Speaker 2: Just it's interesting because whenever they did raid that that location of the headquarters of the Abersachs sect and the high Priestess and in the order, who's sitting there communicating with you know, Bernard Weinstein, right, who's obviously procuring children for the network, for the larger network that's being Honestly, it seems like Michelle Nihoole was was a much a larger part of the network as far as ordering many of the abductions. But still you you have like human skulls being found with computer discs and jars of blood very similar to that of the Finders, right. If if you think of that and the execution of Henrietta and Igor the the goats, which they had a whole binder of how the children were like, oh no, what was what was the the excuse that they were animal husband husbandry?
Speaker 1: Awesome like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Charles Maths And of course, hey, I'm not surprised at all. Yeah, I'm just I'm not at all surprised because you see these very similar, you know, overlapping threads, that thread you know, particularly into a lot of these scandalous events over recorded history, especially recent recent you know, as as far as the occult connotations and this strange occult influence it it stems all throughout history, but it's still like the fact that it's still so prominent obviously, it's it's to to you know, kind of reinforcing the point of of what we were just discussing, right, which is just this very obvious occult you know, ideological doctrine that's being pursued at a at a at a level of that seems to be you know, deliberate deception. Is how they sort of like exercise their philosophy. It's kind of strange, but it very much seems to be cloak and dagger, and and at every level they're attempting to get us subconsciously at a frequency where we're participating, but we're not fully aware, you know what I mean, at least that the average person who seems to be who wouldn't be as far as that lifestyle and philosophical framework, it wouldn't necessarily be appealing to them right in uh. But still it's it's strange to me because there's not a duality within the philosophy of the process. It's more of like a of like three subgroups that were legitimately pursued as far as the Jehovah's, the Luciferians, and the Satanists, which is very interesting to me because the Jehovah's were obviously the Puritans of the sect, and you have the Satanists, who are well, the Luciferians seem to be more about like sexual orgy and the free use of narcotics. And then you have like the Satanists who are very obviously pursuing the ritualistic, you know, practice of worshiping Satan and the worst let's say they're practicing black magic, right which it's clearly malevolent in every form. And I think that that's the distinction where you look at some of these Go ahead, buddy, you also say the.
Speaker 4: Left hand path kind of magicians like Crowley and stuff like that, which is like the worship of self, like the gaining.
Speaker 2: Of right a kino too, right, the Temple of Set was the divine spark or whatever, right, the black flame of into human intellect.
Speaker 14: Which is just very much a woo woo for no woo woo really, yeah, exactly, Yeah, it's just but it's a fascinating how often these these strange occult deities continue to resurface.
Speaker 2: Rebrand, and resurface. Dude, exactly. Yeah, it's fascinating. Ship Man blows in my mind, but I'm not at all surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Braxis side of things too.
Speaker 3: It also ties into I guess he's supposed to you gets into like really deep too, like I believe, like kind of Jamatria type stuff or or the numbers people like how I guess something.
Speaker 1: To do with that comes into the days of the year. So he's supposed to represent the days the year five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, he's like three sixty five, and so he's supposed to represent every day of the year, and it's supposed to be something like every day is a separate aspect of him or something there's different ways to be there's different understandings of it, but it's supposed to be like super high level like and you got to think when you get to the numbers and stuff in the days and then that kind of comes into the positions the plan and why it gets at the top level like a cult ship, right, but.
Speaker 2: Why why would the high priest high priestess of the Abersachs of Braxis cult in in Where was it? It was in forty Lamarshie or some ship in Belgium and in Charleroi, but it was in Uh, either way, it doesn't matter. And the point being is that Anubis, the ancient Egyptian god, was the assumed name of the high priest of the Braxis sect or Abersachs sect. Why it's you know what I mean, It's like it's.
Speaker 7: If you think about the experiences with those two groups that you're talking about today. So let's say, first off, there's lots of different depictions of a Braxis, but the one that I like the most is the lion with the snake body. Right, You've got that version, You've got the cock version, right, But the one that seems to come up over and over again is the one with the lion headed snake. And people actually have witnessed this stuff. So there was a guy doing paris, not parapsychology, but he was. He was doing psychology inside of a prison. I forget the guy's name, but he comes on these podcasts now and then and he was talking about how one of the the victims of schizomgerga.
Speaker 1: Sorry not to cut you off with sperm. I don't know if that's where you get at.
Speaker 7: That's that's a great example. I mean, if you think about the snake symbolism from Times, you've got all of that working in there, right. So six sixty six is like the rising of male energy. So that's related to a braxis as well. But there are people who schizophrenics who actually witness a braxis that they have no idea exists coming to them. And so to me, it sounds like whatever this entity is, it's still active very much on you know, current times and not just back then. Just people don't have the vocabulary for it. They don't know what they're looking at.
Speaker 3: That sounds like some worm pilled shit, dude, That's what that sounds like. If you're talking about a lion with a snake body. That sounds like a parasite doggie. That sounds like we're going full on worm pill world.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, and we've been there before.
Speaker 7: Think about what disease used to be. It used to be demons that were afflicting you, and so all of this parasite virus stuff, it has these characteristics of like you know, transmuting or changing and becoming other things and infecting people. Very demonic if you think about it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, about America compared to back to like the Hindu like all the temples you see like combinations of animals.
Speaker 10: It's it's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially today. I think it was Dick Cheney that said that the next great threat will be race specific bioweapons like he was advertising.
Speaker 1: RFK got mad about or got in trouble for the vaccines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, no, there's nothing nothing weird going on with the Jews and the poke pokes that got over there.
Speaker 1: Nothing weird either way, did you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is so crazy because after that just happened with with obviously with RFK Junior coming out and kind of obviously making the statement that you know, COVID vaccines are are no longer recommended for pregnant women and like which, hey man, no matter how compromised he might be by Israel and and some sort of sexual sexual blackmail operation. That's that's a step in the right direction, although I do still feel like Big Pharma is is kind of reaping all the benefits of of the just of course, like consider how many people are obviously very much you cannot be in the political system with being compromised to a certain level by Big Pharma, right, yeah, so it's just a reality that we have to address. But at the same time, it's like, what do you see the rise of this new variant that they're claiming, right is wreaking havoc on China and is now effectively spreading through the US, and that we need to what is it the COVID variant NB one eight one. I think that's what CBS News says. So we have new symptoms, new booster vaccine and restrictions. You have people who are legitimately calling for obvious restrictions, which is just ridiculous to me. But still when, by the way, dude, check out what RFK Junior used to used to say back in the day, which you consider this the deadly immunity dimerisol connection right to to how thimerasol is this basically a mercury based preservative, right, which people, you know, this is fucking two thousand and five when this happened, right, and the Daily Mail. I pulled it up, actually, and I pulled up the original deadly immunity article because it's an article that rfkid Junior penn back in like July fourteenth of two thousand and five, and it was originally published in The Rolling Stone and then within like twenty four hours it was pulled. It was published on Salon dot com as well. But within that like twenty four to forty eight hour period, you had, you know, legitimate coverage of this, which is like, this is only two thousand and five, and see how much the mainstream media has shifted. And then also consider the fact that this article, right obviously was based on this two thousand Simpson Wood CDC conference where you had these claims of dimerisol containing dimerisol containing vaccines causing autism. And you have CDC officials who are legitimately like addressing this, acknowledging this on the record. Of course it was meant to be off the record, but it's very interesting, and again it's something that I think like people don't quite realize the fact that a lot of this has been, you know, effectively acknowledged over time, you know, and it's been it's legitimately been like we've had We've had CDC officials blow the whistle, you know, they they one hundred percent believed that obviously we have THI, marisol, mercury based preservatives that were in the vaccines. And this is back as far back as like nineteen thirties, you know what I'm saying, And you consider the rise in the vaccines childhood schedule in nineteen eighty nine and the rise in autism that's directly linked to that that you know, CDC wasn't even effectively acknowledged as far as like the CDC and government organizations, they didn't effectively acknowledge autism until post nineteen thirties, whenever this began to evolve after these market re based preservatives were placed into these vaccine schedules. It's so crazy, but anyway, just real quickly check this out.
Speaker 9: Because my son was born in nineteen ninety one has a slight form of autism called Asperger's but it seems. And again when I was fraxing law, and also when I was in Congress, parents would constantly come to me and they'd bring me videotapes to their children, and they were all around the age of.
Speaker 8: My son are younger. The generation happened in nineteen eighty nine, exactly the generation. What happened was the vaccine schedule was increased. We went up from receiving about ten vaccines in our generation to these kids received twenty four vaccines, and they all had this timerisol and miss mercury, and nobody bothered to do an analysis of what the kinutive impact of all that mercury was doing to kids. As it turns out, we are injecting our children with four hundred times the amount of mercury that FDA or EPA.
Speaker 10: That are safe.
Speaker 8: A child on his first day that he's born is injected with a hepatitis B shot. Under epachuidelines, he would be have to have to be two hundred and seventy five pounds to safely absorb that shot.
Speaker 9: And yet we're just constantly pumping our heads with these vaccines, right And what happened.
Speaker 8: What happened was that in nineteen eighty eight, one in every twenty five hundred American children had autism. Today, one in every one hundred and sixty six children have autism, and plus one and six children have other kinds of learning disorders, other kinds of neurological disorders, speech, delayed language disorders, add hyperactivity. That all seem to be connected.
Speaker 7: That are all connected.
Speaker 8: The science shows are all connected to autisms. You know, Hobo me we von marsol.
Speaker 9: You and I could could debate a thousand different issues, whether it's Terry Shaiva or the environment.
Speaker 7: I think would agree on the environment.
Speaker 9: But in this case you've got the federal government coming in saying, well, there's no really, there's no good science and politics. Science always gets saluted. Why hasn't the federal government stepped up and it worked more? Because listen, Bobby, I can't prove it tonight.
Speaker 7: You can't prove it.
Speaker 9: But intuitively, you look at the spight, you look at what happened with the marasol, there is no doubt in my mind. Maybe it's two years from now, maybe it's five years from now, maybe it's ten years from now, we're gonna find out that the marasol causes in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Ought to know what, damn dog, I will say that's crazy, right, I gotta.
Speaker 7: Say real quick. That makes me hate Joe Scarborough even, yeah.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it, because he's just.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That is the way of the world with the media. Of my friends.
Speaker 3: It's like we were talking earlier with Peers, Peers, Morgan, a lot of the other talking heads now kind of like, oh, oh, I think.
Speaker 1: There's a genocide.
Speaker 3: You're like, dude, you were the one, like Peers was the one when this first jumped off, taking all these people onto his platform and going oh but oh.
Speaker 1: But do you do you condemn?
Speaker 3: I'm ast you can ast, you could like that was the first thing you would ask any of them, and you're like, dude, what the fuck is this? And now he's the one going, oh, this is a genocide and you're like, well, I mean in a certain sense, you're like, I'm glad, but it's a keep in mind who these characters are.
Speaker 2: So just look at this ship. Look at these pieces of ship, King bb King.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and this is.
Speaker 2: Dan Cohen, right. There's a bizarre fascist cult around Benjamin N. Yahoo, whom some Israeli see as a messianic figure selected by God to lead the Zionist genocide. The Bbist cult member is preparing. This Bbist cult member is preparing to enter Gaza to commit ritual murder.
Speaker 7: So I think I think it's very important to note that because if America gets dragged into a war with Iran, it will be that will be correct, It will be correct, and that's what they're hoping they How many rabbis do you need to hear saying over and over again, there will be no America. There will be no America.
Speaker 4: Right, they will be wiped out.
Speaker 3: I think we'll be we'll be successful in avoiding that. But I do think they want it. But I do think, as I've been saying, I mean, well.
Speaker 1: My perspective is still pretty fucking blackpill. As I just laid out. I think great.
Speaker 3: Either, I just think we're gonna I think we're gonna avoid the Iran catastrophe in exchange, I think that Israel is gonna kind of finesse us into probably getting their final solution.
Speaker 1: Possibly so, but that's not right either.
Speaker 2: A backdoor dealings where it's like pivot, give me Iran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I'm not saying that that is what I you know, it's just like We'll let the Gosins go, but we get Iran.
Speaker 1: If you hear something.
Speaker 2: You already got the gods. You want to hear something sick, right, That's what they think. What's that?
Speaker 7: So my dad was over in Israel back in the nineteen seventies and there was a rabbi there who was talking to him about the Holocaust, and he said that there were one third of the Jewish population had to be wiped out, just like in the Book of Prophecies. Man, So they're kind of hoping for it.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, it means burnt offering.
Speaker 2: It's the poet.
Speaker 10: Why is it an offering?
Speaker 1: An offering to whom?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you guys, three to get out of here. I think we had a great time. Is there anything major?
Speaker 1: You guys?
Speaker 4: Five hundred people watching?
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, I think some of those are made up numbers.
Speaker 2: It's up there, gotta I gotta say that it's so very obvious that Israel would do whatever it takes to justify a conflict with Iran. And you know, I kind of feel like, after we witnessed what happened in October seventh, come on, come on, like, what what are they not willing to do, you know. And then this is the protocols of the learned elders of Zion. This is the potential reality of a theory that might be far more plausible, that seems to state that there is an elite sect of Jews that are far more willing than you would ever be willing, you know, be able to comprehend. They are far more more willing to sacrifice as many Jews as necessary in order to essentially create a pretext. And uh, that's that's basically come to fruition, you know what I mean. And and we're at this very moment, we're kind of witnessing this play out. And so in my mind, I do believe that the vast majority of this, this this you know, shift in the message, shift in the narrative, is by design. It's coordinated deception. It's it's very much just an attempt to placate the revolutionary class, as is always the case in my mind. And so when they are ultimately they are forced to reckon with the fact that they have committed an all out genocide and in real time, and that there's an actual natural reaction to this. Fuck them, you know, fuck the narrative. Fuck the smoke and mirrors. We gotta once and for all, like decide for ourselves. The deception is too thick. The fog of war is layered around us. We got to see through it, you know. And fuck Israel, man, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And fuck the war with wrong you trying to say something.
Speaker 13: See, I was gonna say thank you because I got to take off, but I was gonna say thank you for bringing me on the show and been a great conversation. However, I agree with you, Austin, like this, whether it be biblical or not, everything it's like it's a big fucking playbook.
Speaker 10: It's all right there. It's like it's right in front of everyone's face.
Speaker 13: Like I don't know why people can't see it, and I'm sure I share the same sentiment to anybody else. But it's a been in front of our faces the whole, our whole lives like it's a big fucking playbook.
Speaker 10: Just read the damn book. Everyone says the Bible is important. It is the playbooks right in front of your face.
Speaker 9: Read it.
Speaker 10: But thank you for bringing me on, like it's been a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, come on again. Sometime we'll let you go.
Speaker 3: Hey, list, you want to give some sort of plug or something along those lines, goodbye, thank you.
Speaker 7: You can check me out On Thursdays, I've got a mail bag show people send me their occult experiences, so that's going to be around seven thirty Central. And I also have a trialogue show on Sunday, which is me and two other dudes who talk about philosophical things, and so check that out.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thanks for joining us, brother Jules.
Speaker 4: Guys, Great Hill Pod on x a Great Bolt Underscore podcast on Instagram whenever I post over there, Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon. Uh, we're watching twin Peaks on Patreon right now, season one. Uh we're doing episodes three and four maybe, I mean, I don't know, we're trying to get one in the night. I'm not promising anything, but uh definitely this week look out for that. Also, yellow Etymologies go straight to there. We we do uh our esoteric book reviews on Patreon, so yeah, come over there and uh hang hang out with us. Also on locals as well, and uh yeah, got stickers, guys, I'm sending those out to the patrons this week.
Speaker 1: Just gotta get some stamps. I got some stamps and.
Speaker 4: Go buy some already dead merch top lobster dot com.
Speaker 3: Fucking go hell yeah, buddy, awesome, baby boy, great show, guys, dude, I try.
Speaker 1: Okay. All I know is that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I forgot to legitimately.
Speaker 1: Cover this this uh, the aquadic com robots.
Speaker 2: No, not the aquatic com robots, but the the just the putent assassination.
Speaker 1: Of that we mentioned in passing or the way to go into Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I do think that it's crazy and it's very important that that people understand what what is playing out so uh and for sure to to realize that there is potentially, you know, a plausible reality where Trump just as most of these political puppets are very much kept in the dark. They're the faces of the policy positions. They're not necessarily meant to actually really influence anything in a direction where where they see fit Individually, Nah, man, this is not how the system is structured.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: They are effectively insulated from any real accountability, and that includes the structure of government itself, which is basically the idea you know of this overall individualistic kingpin that has the deciding factor and in terms of policy itself, so that that is very self evident in the context of this interesting story. So definitely look into that. If if otherwise, I'll bring it to the table later. But it is interesting and beyond that, Uh, you guys know the Underclass podcast. Uh, that's definitely the best place to support me as Patreon, And yeah, I'll finally get to kind of prioritize Rumble. Yeah, follow me on Rumble for.
Speaker 1: Sure a lot.
Speaker 3: So we say a lot of wild stuff about Jews. So definitely fall us and Rumble. I mean this whole episode was mostly Jews guys, So like, uh, definitely follow us on all the audio podcatchers. Definitely want to lean too hard on YouTube. I didn't even leave too hard and Rumble from my understandings of it, if you really get down the bare bones of that uh.
Speaker 2: Head of Rumble. Right, he was up there with Peter Tiel at the trumpetication swear and like, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Feels like one of those dominoes it's ready to fall at some time. It is, I don't know, is this the moment?
Speaker 1: What's up? A Sillio?
Speaker 7: Show me?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 3: But if you want to support what I'm doing, you can even like, share, subscribe, comment, five star review on iTunes, are Spotify. Those are all actions you can take without spending a buck. You can also follow me on Twitter at Tower gan Jose be my eyes and ears out there for like my morning show, I cover stuff regularly. There's so many different threads of crazy things going on in the world that it helps to have you guys, you know, keeping an eye out for me. So let me know all you know probably about half the stuff I cover in the morning shows usually from you guys. But if you want to directly support the show in the best way possible, that's with money, and that's over at patron dot com slash no Way Hose twenty twenty. Obviously, if you can't afford it, please don't take care of your own first. But let's be real, it's two bucks. I mean, who can't afford two bucks? So the lowest level, At the lowest level of the two bucks, you get their early access to episodes. I usually keep about four behind the paywall of time, do one to two a week. I think I have five right now. I mean I have some great I have some bangers behind the paywall right now. I have two episodes digging into new Wendy painting Research. I have a Du Tro Affairs Du trou Affairs series. I have a Waco episode that still hasn't dropped. It's gonna drop soon. I have a fucking another live reading of Hopah It's just got a lot of shit. And then also I got a you can get you get with the two dollars. You also get an ad free RSS feed. You also get to be you get pro priority for the Collins for this, you also gotta hang out with us on the pre show and a lot of times you guys are patrons like to hang out there and they also like to hang out in the.
Speaker 1: Private chat too.
Speaker 3: So let's you get all that at the two dollar level and the highest as my sponsors to read them off every episode is a big thank you with my coastin Tarigang at Targeting Total, also at Appricate D's at Zo the r A c K at nur scrip Zee tim Title at Jolling Cleebold, the Mobells. This is Blueberry RABBITI Wine the big fan of the show of Tournament and at I nw A R D lover. Uh yeah, if you guys gonna want to get a product, can go over to dough shavecode dot com youse a check out for ten percent off and uh yeah, guys, we'll see you tim week from now. Obviously you can pop in. I don't know if I'm doing a morning show tomorrow. If I am, it'll be later, so keep an eye out. Make sure you hit the bell for notifications on my shit, and that way you'll see. I usually go live most mornings at ten am, most weekday mornings, so keep an eye out. Tomorrow's iffy, so we'll see. But with that guy's appreciating me showed up, we're out of here.
Speaker 1: Night of guys, Bye bye,