Speaker 1: I guess a little nice Salon and Colts. On one on one point three, Katie w B. We have Katie from Minatrista on the phone. Katie, other than us living in the same city, can you share a little fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I had won a contest for you guys where I got to go on stage and announce Liam Payne at jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: No way, that's so cool. Was that like such a crazy experience? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And I like totally blacked out on stakes and I looked sober, but it was so amazing and I loved every second of it.
Speaker 4: How nervous Like those seconds before going on Oh, like.
Speaker 2: I said, I blacked out kind of like hold me up and keep me alive there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because that was a big stage for even us, Like I would go out there and be like, oh God, don't mess this up, don't trip and fall, don't get shot like it caught on fire by a pirate. Yeah, Katie, one quick question for you. Do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah. One on one point three KATIEWB. With Fallon and Cole. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at to Brinda Carpenter tickets. That means in like four minutes, we're going to have your tickets, your chance to win your tickets. We're gonna have a keyword for you that you text in, and I'm going to spell the word for you every single time, even if it's an easy word, because a lot of people, a lot of people misspell and some words to be the number of times espresso has been misspelled, and then then your text doesn't count.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like that should just be a hurdle you have to get through if you want to win. Like one o'clock got spelled every and it was just.
Speaker 5: It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: I don't spell skin.
Speaker 5: How is your weekend?
Speaker 1: I see, by the way, I noticed that you're wearing a Vikings jersey represent Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's this is a two part one. Everyone thought they were going to lose the pers Well, no, just because we got a new QB and then he got it injured and then they're like, okay, uh, we're gonna suck this year. We're just gonna get demolished. We've been winning consistently. And the two part is it's a six jersey.
Speaker 1: It is a nice jersey.
Speaker 4: Be able to be custom and I don't ever wear it for five years?
Speaker 1: So are you gonna wear it every Monday following up victory? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought about just yeah, I'm wearing it until we lose. I was like jen, I just because it would be so easy to not have to pick clothing.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna wear this non stop until we lose.
Speaker 4: I think I might wear a non stop until we lose.
Speaker 1: When's the next game? Is it just next Sunday? Are you allowed to wash it?
Speaker 5: Or you just have to wear it every day?
Speaker 4: It depends how lazy I want to be. I guess no.
Speaker 1: I think I think if you do a thing like this, you don't get to wash it. I think you can't wash it until we lose.
Speaker 4: Dude, don't throw on me with an easy time.
Speaker 1: You already wear natural deodorant. Oh my god, you are seconds away from ruining the studio.
Speaker 4: Already.
Speaker 1: So okay, So you're telling me, I'm going to see you in this by makings jersey every day.
Speaker 6: You're welcome until we lose. What if we don't lose, I'll again it? Purple's my color?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: I think it looks great in it? I was just asking.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm saying guest myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's a surprise. I didn't expect.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow you'll be wearing.
Speaker 4: That tomorrow the next day. Well, yeah, we don't know if we're gonna lose again until like a week from now.
Speaker 1: The schedule, what's the schedule?
Speaker 4: I don't think it through.
Speaker 1: Well I don't think you had to think it through to realize that you usually play once a week.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought it was basketball.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's just yeah, they have a game this Sunday.
Speaker 4: That's a long day. That's a long time to have.
Speaker 5: A game on the six.
Speaker 4: Oh, but then.
Speaker 1: They don't have another game until the twenty year.
Speaker 4: And I have a wedding in two weeks. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You can't wear that do a wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing it to a wedding.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This weekend?
Speaker 5: I am okay.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of things to reveal.
Speaker 4: Okay, you have a minutego.
Speaker 1: I don't I need more than that. I tape my mouth shut last night for sleep. Oh so, even though I have mocked my husband for doing it, I tape my mouth shut.
Speaker 4: And how was that I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm a good sleeper anyway. But I did it because I didn't do it for health benefits. I did it because I read somewhere on the dark web that it'll reshape your face. And my face is so round, I thought maybe would help with the double gin. Do I look different today? Do I look my double gin?
Speaker 4: I look more square?
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was going for. I know I was going to tell you the story of how I mortified my husband at the Apple House.
Speaker 4: What is the Apple House?
Speaker 1: It's a place where you go get apples and coffee and doughnuts and pumpkins and things out by us.
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: We don't have time to tell you right now.
Speaker 4: You have thirty seconds ago, No.
Speaker 1: I don't have thirty seconds. I got to give you the keyword for a Sabrina Carpenter. Then I'll tell you, and I'm certain you will be on his side, not my side. Oh probably, Okay. Your keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets is why? Why text that into five three nine two one?
Speaker 5: Are you laughing as I spelled why?
Speaker 1: Because I know.
Speaker 4: Someone would a text the if you don't have auto cracked to why you don't get to go?
Speaker 5: That's way fine?
Speaker 1: Text why two five three nine two one or KATIEWB one sellan and cold one on one point three katiewb. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot, as Sabrina Carpenter. Tickets and you can make sure you never missed a shot of winning by listening on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: That's something to check out.
Speaker 1: Another It's crazy that another shot comes up in like nine minutes, like we just did it. But tickets, so many tickets, all right. I have admitted in the past I have rage issues when it comes to like driving stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I get so yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in general, I.
Speaker 4: Don't even think yeah people, I think it's a common knowledge.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're behind the scenes. I'm getting enraged over here because something's not going the way I wanted to go. As as we speak, and I.
Speaker 5: And I these are things I'm working on acting.
Speaker 4: But what are people supposed to have age? Probably a little bit keeps people online.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the thing now where I'll get so mad as I'm driving that I will stop and go. This is not as big of a deal as like you're like you're making it in your body and then I calm down.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get you regulate it.
Speaker 1: Let me set the scene. We're at the Apple House. Okay, we're out near my house. You pull into the Apple House. There's like parking right. First of all, I'm against Jake in that he decides he's going to back into a spot. I do not respect the back end because he was not in a big truck, so I wanted to stay stay there. I know a lot of people on big trucks will back in because it makes it easier for them to get out. I get that he was not in a big truck, but to state that, but he's going to back in, he cannot back in because there are people in the spot loading into their car.
Speaker 5: Old Man.
Speaker 1: Ron, so ione call him trying to get out. He pulls around, he can't get out because Jake is blocking the way. Because Jake can't back into the spot, old Man Ron does the arm throw up, like what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm starting to get angry. Oh no, And I go, Jake, what are you doing? And he's like, they're not in their car yet. Well, I don't like to just hold people up because I like, Ron would be angry, like what's happening here? And he's like there are people there, and go okay, Old man Ron doesn't let up. Old Man Ron throws his hands up like three more times. I'm like, that is it. I roll my window down and Jake's like, don't, don't, don't, old man Ron. He ain't backing down. He rolls his window down and I go, what would you like us to do? There are people in this spot, You're going to be okay? And he's like ooh, throws his hands up again and he does the same thing. I go, you're going to be oh hey.
Speaker 5: Jake backs in and the guy drives off, and Chick's like.
Speaker 1: Why should did I go? I don't know. I actually now know. I don't know why. What is wrong with me? It was just driving me nuts, like obviously we're not just sitting there to be annoying. Yeah, where there's obviously a reason we're not backing into this spot.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think about ABU to do that. I probably wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, Jake would never ever do that. He's like, this is this is how people get shot. I was like, okay, it is true. That's true.
Speaker 4: That is true. You know I told anybody anymore, just throw.
Speaker 1: Your hands up three times over the course of thirty seconds because we're blocking you from exiting the Apple insane to me.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, it depends on if he's there with kids. If he was just round seven kids, no, I can see why he'd be stressed.
Speaker 1: He didn't even have a passenger, he just had had it.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's why he's sad, because he's alone and nobody loves him. That's what you should have said to him, said, Oh, you're on the Apple place alone, nobody loves you is that's because you're in and you lost everybody dear and near to your heart.
Speaker 1: One point three KTWB with Salon and cult, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets real real quick? Did you see the videos Selena Gomez was posting from Sabrina Carpenter's concert, No go to first of all Sbrita Carpenter or sorry Selena Gomez, super high, no change. She wasn't stoned out of her gord. I know that she and Benny loved a garden. They're big garden fans, So that's not surprising to me. But you look at her. She turned the comments off. She looks sexy, she looks hot, she's doing a little sexy dances. But look at her eyes. I'm like, my girl is gone. Oh she she posted her stories and I thought, I said to myself, oh, I've had one of those nights where posted something on my stories. The next day, I'm like, oh, I got delete that.
Speaker 5: She did not.
Speaker 1: She in fact took it and put it on the feed and just turned the pump. She's like she's doubling.
Speaker 4: Down permanent a good time.
Speaker 1: That could be you having a good time. It's a pretty car Pedergoncer. If you text in this keyword Sabrina. If you don't spell Sabrina right, Sabrina, text it into five three nine two one KDWB one.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I want you to think about this. Okay, I want you to be honest with yourself as well. All Right, a new rule gets implemented. You're going to prison?
Speaker 1: What every time you have a scenario I'm gonna die or I'm going to prison? Have you ever thought about something? It's like you win the lottery.
Speaker 4: You could win the lottery, this is this is a betting game. Okay, you're in prison, but there's a new rule implemented. If you escape the prison and you can survive on your own out there for six months and invade the police for six months, no way I would you get to be off off the charge. They can't bring you back.
Speaker 1: There's no way I can stay out social media for six months.
Speaker 4: Really honestly though, If you escape for six months, that's all you have to do. But if they catch you, it adds two years to your sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd catch me because I would continuously be like take me back, and I'd post where I was vacationing. I'd leave such a like a crumb, like a bread crumb trail to where I'm at.
Speaker 4: You've been like that one sixteen year old that kept stealing airplanes? You know what I'm talking about. Nope, he kept stealing airplanes and post themself like.
Speaker 1: That easy look that should be more difficult.
Speaker 4: And he ended up in the Bahamas and he was like on a boat evading the police. They eventually caught him. Are you you would share airplanes?
Speaker 1: And you're not thinking of that TV show on Netflix with Chase Stokes.
Speaker 4: No, you would literally steal airplanes and crash land them in each state, and it would.
Speaker 1: Just it was, what is what is the okay with this question? You're asking, Yeah, how long do you think you can make it? Six months? I actually think you could because you're so secretive, dude, I could amaze all the time. You do it all the time.
Speaker 4: They would be getting out of the prison because the man holes aren't that big, all right. I'd be probably stuck in a window or something.
Speaker 1: I'd because like someone help, someone, help me, someone give me a booze.
Speaker 4: Well, you're a woman, and people might that might help you because you're like a damsel in distress.
Speaker 1: I would be in a women's prison, cal not a men's prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying you like, shut up, but if you escape, I'm just saying, men might help you along the way, especially if you come across a lonely guy and you're like, hey, here's the deal. You know the new rule by escape prison for six months, I could offer you.
Speaker 1: I would never tell a man that. He'd be like, oh, I can make sure they don't hear from you for six months or ever. Again, I would never confide that in a man I'm in a hiding and ask them to help me hide. I'm sorry, but that is how I know you don't think like a woman. Ever, that might be.
Speaker 4: The best place, too high, because you're not gonna get found. Ever, No, you might not do escape again.
Speaker 1: I think I'd rather be in prison then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you probably get a lot better meals in prison. Probably maybe a little bit one time.
Speaker 1: This is the most chaotic radio discussion ever. My dad's friend Paul was in jail for a while. I think he didn't like pay childs for or something. It could have been sketchy here. I don't know. But when he got I was like, man, not the best time. He's like, He's like I saw so many friends. The food was pretty good. I'd have to cook or clean. And my dad was like, oh man, I feel that. I was like, you feel that. It was like a reunion with your friends and the meals were just what yeah.
Speaker 4: Hap the same time, I get it, like it's so stressful. You can just read a book.
Speaker 1: It is not stressed.
Speaker 4: Read a book all day, and then you get you get outdoor time. I don't ever go outside my work or taking care of kids. I played basketball for thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes, Okay, calm down. Everything you're saying is crazy.
Speaker 4: All might have the right mindset.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell my dad. Uh So Aurana Grande, she's going back again. She's talking about her tricky situation with Ethan. You remember the guy that was like Mary and they got together. She has a new interview in Vanity Fair and she addresses it but also kind of dodges it, but also gives a great explanation, and we're going to cover that when we come back in the pop Culture Minute. Also, don't forget you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, which means another keyword comes up at two point fifty on one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 4: My gosh, so many chances.
Speaker 7: Yes, And the pop Culture Minute with Fellon and Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: I watched a new show this weekend that I am very much obsessed with. It is the new show on Netflix and it's called Nobody Wants This and it's the one with Kristen Bell and what's his name, Adam Brodie, the guy from that played Seth on The OC?
Speaker 5: Did you watch that show The OC?
Speaker 4: No? But I know you're talking.
Speaker 1: I never watched it either, but it was like huge for my generation, and it is so good and I feel like I haven't seen a single negative thing about it.
Speaker 5: If you haven't heard about it.
Speaker 1: Kristin Bell plays a girl who has like a sex podcast with her sister nice and he plays a rabbi, so she's like not religious at all, she's out there, very open about her life, and so it's a, you know, one of those unlikely couple stories. Their chemistry is so good, it's very funny. It's not like the overly cheesy kind of like rom coms are coming back, baby, I'm here for that.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: It's been too long, too long, too long. Absolutely. Now we've talked a lot about Lana del Rey, and I'm starting to actually feel incredible bad about her husband because they're just they're not even including his name anymore in headlines. It's just and then they're doing like the grungiest version of his job title is just constant swamp guy. Now they're not even like saying he's a fanboat tour guy.
Speaker 5: He does like swamp guy.
Speaker 4: Fucking so rude.
Speaker 1: But a but she married this guy, and everyone thinks it's so crazy because he's like a regular guy. But the person who thinks it's the craziest is his ex fiance. She said, I'm shocked because we were engaged for twelve years and he got married after one month. Well she said, she said, but I'm happy for him, Like what.
Speaker 4: Do you Yeah, he's gonna lock that up quickly if you're a normal guy being a celebrity, like you're like, yeah, we're gonna get married, Like do you want to go to today?
Speaker 1: Pete Davidson is a normal guy, but he like he knew he had a thing with the Ariana and like proposed to her after like a month as well as like, oh I lock this down here.
Speaker 4: Way because back then he was like more normal than he is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says he is very protective, hard working, manly man. He needs to get out of his comfort zone. He was used to the buyou life and being out in the swamp.
Speaker 5: But she said he is.
Speaker 1: Deserving of this blessing, which I think is very nice of the ex to say. But yeah, if you were with someone for ten years and then they get married after a month, I think you'd be a little surprised as well. Even if I mean all of it would be a little surprising. Think about for instance, Ethan Slater, the guy who he's married, he has a baby, and then boom, he's getting divorced and he's with Ariana Gronde. Can you imagine being his wife? That would be very surprising.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, that'd be the worst. Well, I would make it. I'd be so petty too.
Speaker 1: Well, she she wasn't petty. I actually think she handled it pretty well. But she called it out so there was no denying that it was shady. Right, Yeah, he met Ariana on the set of Wicked. But she can't let that narrative go. It's bothering her. So she's in the latest issue of Vanity Fair and she talks about the relationship, but won't go into a ton of details. She says that basically, she admitted the public curiosity about the relationship hasn't gotten easier, especially as negativity was fueled by disreputable tabloids. She said, of course, I went through a lot of life changes during the filming of this movie. A lot of people that were working on and did we were away for two years, so of course I understand why it was a field day for the tabloids to sort of create something that paid their bills, she said. But the most disappointing part is the worst version of it is what everyone believed, she said. I'll never go into certain details, but she's just upset that they believed the worst version of their story.
Speaker 4: And what was the worst version, She stole.
Speaker 1: Him away from his wife and new child.
Speaker 4: So that's what happened exactly.
Speaker 6: Well, I think, first of all, I.
Speaker 5: Was gonna sy.
Speaker 1: You can't steal someone away from their partner. They have to willingly leave. I think a lot of people thought it was disturbing too, because I think they had gone on a double date, her around and her husband and him and his wife. Yeah, she had liked she had liked family posts on Instagram of like his wife and kid. So there were a lot of things like that. Of course, we don't know the exact timelines. You don't never know what's going on. But she hates that narrative, and I am not surprised that people are just gonna rag on her.
Speaker 4: Look, it takes two to tango. I mean, they're both I don't think I think they were both absolutely in the wrong. I mean the wrong. The homewreckers. I mean he's he wracked his home when she was there with a sledgehammer too, So that's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh god it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little chaotic.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I think she likes the I think she's because she's been so rich and famous for so long, ever since she was a kid. That I think she likes a little bit of like I can't have that, but I need it.
Speaker 5: She That's the thing about Ariana.
Speaker 1: I think people don't really like she. She came up wealthy, like even as a child. Yeah, they had money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then she did work.
Speaker 1: I was a child actress, but like you can see like her childhood videos and stuff, and she was like front row like NCT concerts and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is crazy. That's why you have money. When Will Smith was talking about he was like, I was nineteen, I was broke. Yeah, everyone at.
Speaker 1: Nineteen, That's true. That is your pop culture Minute. By the way, it is brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. We do have your next keyword coming up. Your chance to see Sabrina Carpenter October fourteenth with katiewb. Yeah, all right, here we go one on one point three KATWB, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. And here's your keyword, nonsense n O N s n SE. That's how you spell nonsense. And you got texted into five three nine two to one ktw be one. Good luck.
Speaker 5: Anyone listening who now, I'm gonna do both sides.
Speaker 1: Of this, okay, and we're not gonna say any business names. Anyone listening who had horrible service recently. I mostly just want to know what happened, okay, without calling off the business, because I'm not going to turn on anyone because everyone has a rough day here and there, or anyone listening who had a horrible customer recently.
Speaker 5: Which one do you think we'll get more sir calls on?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 6: Definitely the customers. Customer customers are the worst, dude, some can be for sure.
Speaker 1: Sixty five one nine eight nine KTEWB. If you fit into either of those categories, this third category, I don't know what I want to hear the responses, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I forgot to put this down. Anybody listening who has seen fallin out in public but you but you didn't approach her.
Speaker 1: I actually don't ever want to hear that because I feel like someone will be like, gosh, we'll be in a jerk.
Speaker 5: She would yell at some guy Apple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was my horrible customer.
Speaker 4: I think the people you rage at deserve it. It's just you don't people.
Speaker 1: I don't handle it in the best way.
Speaker 4: No, you say what everyone's thinking, but nobody would actually say it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I don't think that's a good thing. But if you've been to any of those categories, call us six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. Anyone listening who had a horrible had horrible service recently, had a horrible customer recently, or I guess has seen me out in public. I hope no one calls for that one on one point three KATIEWB. You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. And we've gotten so many phone calls asking how do we know if we wont and it's such.
Speaker 5: A valid question, so we call you. Would you text in?
Speaker 1: We have your phone number because you texted us, so we contact by calling the winners. So I just want to let you know that's how you'll know if you want, we're going to come back and we're going to talk about well, first of all, we're gonna get you your first keyword this hour, but we're also going to talk about a purchase that is ruining cult's marriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think my wife is overreacting. This is what I said in the argument which didn't bow up for me.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie WB You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, and everyone wants these tickets, all of our We keep getting phone calls, so many questions about the contest. But we will have your next keyword to text in for your chance to win, very very soon.
Speaker 4: I've been saving up. Oh I know, what are the finances like in your house? What's in near four oh one k?
Speaker 5: Like the exact amount?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Do you have to call your spouse if you're making a purchase? But do you have to call them and be like, hey, is it okay? We spent? Do you have a number like hey, X amount of dollars?
Speaker 1: There isn't a number, no, But I mean I guess if I was like, we're looking at a new deck for instance, because the wood is rotting, it's a death trap waiting to happen. Yeah, if you've ever put in a deck, you know it's an extremely expensive project.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I would not come home one day and expect that there's a deck being built without Jake telling me.
Speaker 4: Ok so you don't have it unless it's like a big, major purchase. Man. But if there was, like I don't know, like one hundred dollars jacket or something, you're just boothing. No, you're just like I'm doing it. No, okay. So we have a limit at my house is twenty five dollars. So we talked to each other and what I went.
Speaker 5: That's elis.
Speaker 1: I can't say. Whatever works in your relationship is none of my business.
Speaker 4: Sometimes your boy gets too ruly a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you were popping too many twenty fives lesson right, Yeah, you're erging.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I twenty five dollars limit.
Speaker 1: Your mount. I was gonna jokingly say, was would have been so mind blowing compared to twenty five dollars. I'm glad didn't even say like, No, I was jokingly gonna say a grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, so bad to compare twenty five dollars. So last week I'm looking on Amazon, just fantasize, and that's what I do on the apples. Amazon's like Zillo for me. Now just go on and look at things I can't. So then I see it. Okay, you're not I'm gonna say this, but you you stop. You can't make fun of me, right. I saw Fedora had a cool little guitar on side. Yeah, and I'm thinking about playing harmonica, So I was like, that's like this fat I'll get my Fedora with my guitar on side and harmonica. It's a whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is. It's you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Why are you turned around backwards? Why not looking at me?
Speaker 5: I agree, it is a vibe. Go on.
Speaker 1: You don't have to make fun of you cults. I'm supporting you.
Speaker 4: So I get this Fedora in the mail. Jen's like what is this? And I was like, is Fedora? And she was like, is it over the twenty five dollars limit?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 4: How much I spent? How much you think I spent on this Fedora?
Speaker 6: Thirty five seventy five dollars?
Speaker 4: No, you that's why we have a twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Limit, because you buy stupid crap that is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing walking through coals with a fedora trying to return it. The guy's like, oh, no, wonder you didn't keep.
Speaker 1: This mind your business to just take literally.
Speaker 4: Asked, he was like, oh it was this for a Halloween costume.
Speaker 5: A wow.
Speaker 1: I feel like you spend more time at coals returning stuff from Amazon and any person I've ever met.
Speaker 4: They're going to start looking into it.
Speaker 1: They are like, you're just using it for radio bits. All right, here's your keyword? Okay, man, I would have a ten dollars eleven on your ass. You are out of good droll. Uh your keyword for your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter Tickets. Taste t A s t E texted too five three ninety two one KTEWB.
Speaker 7: One Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one point three kat.
Speaker 1: WB and it's brought to you by Nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 5: Don't forget here on KTWB.
Speaker 1: You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Tickets, which means we have another keyword coming up for you very very soon, like at two or sorry three point thirty. Now, I'm not saying everyone and he dine is rich, but I do think it's a little sus that a two million dollar winning lottery ticket belongs to someone who lives and he died. Feel rich, get richer now, I guess technically mean the person lives there, but it was purchased in e Dina and they got that too. Melly, baby, I gotta crazy. That's true. If you you can't you can't win if you don't play. That's what they say.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna spend five dollars a day on coffee, why not just a lotto.
Speaker 1: Ticket because coffee. I still wouldn't mind getting a lotto ticket if they, oh, if they sold lotto tickets at the coffee shop, I'd be more inclined, baby, more inclined.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we do it, but we should. Something feels coffee and maybe cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the name coffee and maybe cash. We could workshop, but I don't hate it. Cool Okay, Wait, jackpot, Java, jackpot?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Can we keep going? Come on, come on, come on, we can do this. Benjamin's Benjamin's Benjamin's and a big bruising Benjamin's Okay, should we stop for one more?
Speaker 4: Is there something we could do with drip.
Speaker 1: Coffee? Drip coffee? Dripping dollas? No, No, we should have stopped. Oh we're so close dripping Nope, dollas is the one that works. I think.
Speaker 5: Okay, well we tried. So you know how you go out.
Speaker 1: You do a little drinky, drinky, You wake up the next morning hangover. You're just like, why, I'm getting too old for this?
Speaker 4: Drinking bank?
Speaker 5: Drinking bank.
Speaker 1: I don't hate.
Speaker 4: It anyway, We're too old.
Speaker 5: It's not really about being old, it's about being hungover.
Speaker 1: But stick with me here cold, you're staking of our coffee shop combo uh. Science says that when we drink too much, we deplete our bodies dopamine reserves, and the next morning we find ourselves madly trying to restore it back to get to a healthy level. And guess what helps that? Sexual activity is one of the best ways to do it. Now, For I don't know how you are when you're hungover, but the less than guy when I'm hungover I want is to be receiving.
Speaker 4: The lovin' distraction. I guess No, if.
Speaker 1: I'm hungover, I'm a gnarly headache. I'm probably nauxious. I don't need any of that happening.
Speaker 4: Actually, it sounds a little dangerous.
Speaker 1: It does sound dangerous.
Speaker 4: You might as well just roll over head over to your local latte and lottos and do some scratchers.
Speaker 6: Ooh something scratchers. Okay, hold on, sip and scratchers. Sip and scratchers.
Speaker 4: Scotti is some.
Speaker 6: Better than sip sip probably probably probably mis repeating you now my brain thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's also cold bruise.
Speaker 4: In cash plunking spice lattos.
Speaker 1: That's only seasonal. We could change it seasonally seasonal. Why are you just repeating my words?
Speaker 4: I perment money.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep Mocha money, Mocha, Mocha's Mocha, the money, Mochas, the money's we'll keep work happing, dude.
Speaker 4: There's something there. I'm telling you. Cashuccino, Yeah, cashuccino. Baby, it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 7: Maybe one KTWB has your chance to win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our Myheart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one on one point three KATWB, where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot. A Sabrina Carpenter tickets and we got you right now. You're gonna text the word carpenter. That's carpenter last Sabernia Carpenter Carpenter two, five, three, nine to one for your chance to win. Okay, confirmation tax would be sent standard at it inmestrates apply And it's our after school pop quiz one on one point three kdiw B and very coveted prize Today winner getting onion heads or venge passes mamb America's down out to them for hooking it up. We have Laura and Maple Grove playing against Morgan and Bloomington. Ask you a couple of middle school level questions. If you know the answer ringing with your name. If you don't, you know you can jump in at the NC if you get your guests correctly first the two wins.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the name of Oprah Winfrey's production company? Laura? Yes, Laura oh oh? Is not correct? Morgan, do you know the answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I don't.
Speaker 5: It's Harpo, it's her last or is her name backwards?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two, what is the name of the fictional land in the Chronicles of Narnia. Anyone, no, no idea?
Speaker 5: All right, the answer is Narnia.
Speaker 4: Trick one. There's a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Question number three, Which comic book company publishes the X Men series? Laura, yes, Laura, Marvel yes, Laura correct.
Speaker 5: All right if I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Question number four, which language has the most words? They say about two hundred thousand words? Laura, yes, Laura Mandarin not Mandarin. Do you have a guest? Morgan? Good?
Speaker 2: Chinese?
Speaker 1: Not tiny, but by default, since Laura it is the only one that got a point, she is going to be our winner today.
Speaker 5: The answer was English. English has the most words.
Speaker 1: Thank you for playing. Morgan, will play again tomorrow. Laura, You're gonna get a pair of Onion Heads revenge tickets. Congratulations, Thank you so much. You got one on one point three Katie WB with fallon and cold, You're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets. We tried this last week and it went pretty well. It took a while, but it went pretty well. We're gonna try it again this week. A little game of hotter or colder. So we're going to play a sound.
Speaker 5: You'll call in.
Speaker 1: Let's say it's let's say it's a bat hitting a ball. Colt calls in. He says, that's your bad hitting a ball. I'm gonna come for you. We don't have time time right now, he says, I think that's chipping at ice.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cold, you're so cold. And then we go to the next person. It's for your chance to win tickets to Onion Heads Revenge at Mall of America. If you want to call in to play, don't do it yet, We're gonna tell you to do it. I guess spent six minutes on Katie WB, Collan and Colt. Unless you one on one point three KATIEWB, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets, which means in two minutes, weaver your next next keyword. Dude. It has been so chaotic behind the scenes because Cold, I've been working on a Moonang song for like three hours.
Speaker 4: And we've started, We've sobbed well, we scratched it, we brought it to life again.
Speaker 1: Here's a little preview. It started to the tune of Little Booth thing, my little booth, and we couldn't do it. We couldn't do it. It was horrible. We just had you, my little mood Dang, that's all we had. We couldn't we couldn't go with it. So we we were like, scrap it. We picked a different song.
Speaker 5: We're gonna premiere.
Speaker 1: Well, we wrote over the course of fifteen minutes five o'clock.
Speaker 4: And we're like, is it worth it?
Speaker 1: We went back and forth on if it was a better idea to have a minute and a half of silence on the radio or a minute and a half of our moodang song. But look, I have been obsessed with moodang for weeks. Even SNL did a moodang skit this weekend.
Speaker 4: Dude, you actually kind of started the trend.
Speaker 1: I didn't at all. I think like Daily Mail or someone did, But I will take credit here in the.
Speaker 4: States, Yeah, the state side. Did you hear the brand ambassador.
Speaker 1: For moon Dang lady? Okay, So anyway, five o'clock, you choose if you want to listen to a minute and a half of silence or a minute and a half of our Moonang song We're gonna premiere?
Speaker 5: All right, here we go. Let's do our keyword really quick.
Speaker 1: Your keyword for your shot to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets is please P L E A S C text it two five three nine two one or KTWB one.
Speaker 5: Okay, we tried.
Speaker 4: To the next prize.
Speaker 5: I know it is a lot of prizes.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I don't think anyone's upset by the high quality number of prizes here on katwb pack now onion Heads Revenge is an indoor haunted house and tis the season spooky season. This past weekend they opened up at Mall of America. I believe they're on level two. Colt's going to be there this Friday. We have a pair of tickets for you to go experience it for yourself. If you can guess what this sound is. What'd be crazy if the very first person that called and you can start calling six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB knew what this sound was. Also, what it sounds like in my bedroom with my husband is that it's okay, well, hotter hot, hot hot.
Speaker 4: If you're telling me.
Speaker 1: No, that's the sound he makes when he's he's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm playing a fat scroll on my phone that makes a lot of sense because he hit me with one of those the other guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you guess what it is, you get the onion heads revenge tickets. If you're way off, will say colder. If you're kind of close, hotter, Oh that we're going to take someone live right now.
Speaker 4: You want to, Yeah, let's do it. Let's just start diving in.
Speaker 1: Let's just start Sabrina, hold on, this whole station is about you. You need to pause for a second. Okay, we'll come We'll come back to her idea. Okay, here we go, let's grab someone. Okay, Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Nicole?
Speaker 1: Do you know what that sound is? It's not a puppy, But now the next guest. The next guest will say it's hotter, colder, Hello, Katie w B.
Speaker 5: What's your guests?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi, Katie w B. Do you know what that sound is?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with like a baby bird or like a tweety bird. I would actually say it's colder, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Katie w B. What's your name? What's your guess?
Speaker 1: I would say it's it's still a bird souse. The last person guests a type of birds. I would say you're still at the colder spot. Thanks for trying, Barb. Hi katw B, what's your guests? Hi? I want to say one of those like bird chirp things that you blow into colder, even colder, colder than the last two guesses?
Speaker 5: Hi, kt w B, what's your guess?
Speaker 6: It's a fox warmer that's warmer, definitely warmer.
Speaker 1: Wrong, you're going to hit that sound again, Jake. All right, Katie w B, what's your guests?
Speaker 2: My guess is a zoo, just a zoo.
Speaker 1: An atrio. I'm gonna say you're colder than the last guy. You're very Yeah, all right, She's like, hold on, what if I guessed earth? It is on Earth? I'll give you bat Okay, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi Katie w B. What's your name and what's your guess?
Speaker 4: Nina?
Speaker 1: Nina, what's your guess is who?
Speaker 4: It's not a bird?
Speaker 5: It's no, let's just clear that out.
Speaker 1: It's not a bird cold, not no bird, not a bird call, not a bird. Hi, Katie you be what's your name? With your guests? Sarah? I'm gonna guess a coyote that's hotter.
Speaker 4: A coyote is hotter, hotter than the last bird.
Speaker 5: Guess yes for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna come back and we're gonna see if we can get someone Onion Heads Revenge tickets.
Speaker 5: All right, if you can guess this sound.
Speaker 1: You want to play it one more time? Replace right here one on one point three katiew with Thalon and Colt and where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets. I say this a lot, but first of all, I really think you should listen to us on the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 5: It's free. That way, you can listen to with anywhere.
Speaker 1: I easily transition from like the station into my car wherever I'm going, which is really nice. But also it just helps you ensure you don't miss a keyword.
Speaker 4: And we have a thousand do There's so much happen right now.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have the next Sabrina Carpenter keyword at four thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like literally right after this, we have one thousand dollars your chance to win a grant and win a trip to iHeartRadio jingle Ball in New York City, presented by Capital One. So hold up for that.
Speaker 1: But first we're doing a different contest. Honestly, I get it. It's a lot. Like even for us, we're like, oh my god, why do we have so many contests next to each other. It's a lot. So if you have questions, you can always text in five three, nine two one and we'll try to answer those. We're playing Hotter or Colder. You remember the game when you were younger Hotter colder when you're like looking for something in your house. But this is kind of the audio version for onion Heads Revenge tickets over at Mall of America.
Speaker 5: We play a sound.
Speaker 1: If you can guess what the sound is, we'll tell you if you're hot or cold until we find a winner. Here's the sound. Just kidding, Okay, So we're taking your calls and your guesses. What is your guess?
Speaker 2: Brownhog?
Speaker 1: Oh, the last person guessed wolf.
Speaker 4: That's colder.
Speaker 5: I would say colder, yeah, Hi, Katy w B. What's your guests?
Speaker 2: A monkey?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: A given. I would say it's warmer than the groundhog guess.
Speaker 4: But colder than the coyote.
Speaker 1: I don't, is it? Okay?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Kt w B?
Speaker 5: What's your name and what's your guests?
Speaker 4: My name is Lena and my guess is cheetos.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got you a big, big, big cat fan. Actually, my boyfriend gots it. Oh, now you have to take him. I hope you're playing on it. Yeah. Uh, it is a cheetah. You want to play it one more time? This is what a cheetah sounds like. Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 4: That's not like chumming all those birds.
Speaker 1: I feel like, oh, probably that is crazy. I captured that on a safari I was on recently. That's a lie I did not. All Right, well, congratulations, you got a pair of passes to onion Heads.
Speaker 5: Revenge with the Hunted House over at Mall of America.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 7: One on one point three it's the pop Culture Minute with selling.
Speaker 1: And cult on one on one point three, kd W b Oh, no surprise here. Ariana Grande is out about promoting her movie right because she's wicked coming out. She spent two years filming it, and during that time a lot of drama went down. She got divorced, she got with Ethan Slater, who people believe she stole from his wife, which I don't believe anyone can steal someone from their partner.
Speaker 4: I'm going it takes two to tango exactly.
Speaker 1: Your argument is, but it's Ariana Grande, so it was pretty easy for her to get hit lure him over right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she used some magic I feel like, and then he was like, okay, Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone was surprised Ariana split from Dalton Gomez. He seemed kind of like a playboy a little bit, and we didn't really know a lot about him. He kept pretty like on the down low. Yeah, but people were more surprised with Ethan Slater and his wife Lily j divorcing because they had a baby together, and you know, but you never know what's going on behind closed doors.
Speaker 5: But what Arianna says.
Speaker 1: She has a new interview with Vanity Fair, and she says that the public curiosity about her relationship hasn't gotten easier, especially as negativity was fueled by disreputable tabloids. She said, of course, I went through a lot of life changes during the filming of this movie. A lot of people that were working on it did. I mean, we were away for two years, So of course I understand why it was a field day for the tabloids to sort of create something that paid their bills burn But She said the most disappointing part was how so many people believed the worst version of it, and she said she'll never go into certain detail details about her journey, but she then went on to gush about how he's the best human ever and blah blah blah those things.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, I just feel like if there, if, if you're somebody who gives into the temptation, you should just treat people asking for your number or signing your dms like strangers trying to give you candy. Just no, like run away. No, don't associate with it, like, hey can I get your numbers? Stop a wife.
Speaker 1: I did watch the Nobody Wants This over the weekend. I'm just saying it because I highly highly recommend this show. It's on Netflix and all the episodes are there. It's so nice. All the episodes are there so you don't have to wait weekly like so many shows are doing now. It's so frustrating. That is really a nice It's Kristen Bell, who she's like, she's not religious at all, sex podcaster okay, and she's with Adam Brody, the guy who was on OC. He's also married to Layton Mister from Gossip girl in real life, which is crazy. Yeah, and he's a rabbi and it's based on the girl who created at Aaron Foster. This is the whole web, Okay, try to keep up with me. She created it based on her real life five years in the making. So everyone's now like, oh, is there a new season coming out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Probably not for a very long time, but I bet there will be because anytime something successful, they work on a second season. How have you maybe heard the names Aaron and Sarah Foster?
Speaker 5: Do you know who they are?
Speaker 1: Cult?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: I didn't either. Well, I knew who they were, but I didn't know why they were famous. Their dad is David Foster. He has written a ton of huge songs for artists, and he's married to Catherine McPhee. Remember how Catherine McPhee is married to a guy who's much older than her. Nope, oh god, this is I knew this was going to happen.
Speaker 4: Cold.
Speaker 5: Do you know where you are right now?
Speaker 4: I am in the West End.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm not disappointed that you don't know who these people are. Katherine McPhee, she was like someone who was on American Idol.
Speaker 5: She's a singer and actress.
Speaker 1: Okay, she married David Foster, who's a very famous songwriter. Okay, that's the only reason I know who he is. I thought maybe that would help you figure out who he is. But these are his daughters and that wrote this, and I've always seen them hang around celebrities and I'm like, how are they famous? Who are these people? But it's because their dad's fast access, right, But this show is so good. I'm like, dang, they are talented. I don't listen to their and they have a podcast too, but I don't listen to it. The Aaron and Sarah Foster are their names. Maybe you listen, but the show's very good. Totally suggested if you're looking for something to bend. Also, this was just funny to me because Lanado Ray got married and she married a guy who does fan boat swamp tours basically in New Orleans, and everyone's just freaking out.
Speaker 5: And the more their headlines out, it's they don't even they.
Speaker 1: Don't use his name at all, and they don't even say like fan boat tour guy. They're like swamp guy, and it's just like brutal. But his ex fiance is very surprised. She said, yeah, I was shocked because we were engaged for twelve years and then he got married to her after one month. But I'm happy for him, But that would be surprising if you were engaged with someone for that long and then they move on and immediately get married.
Speaker 4: You have to lock it down. If it's na.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture man. It brought to you by Ovo, Lasig and Linz. We gotta give you a keyword though, Okay, so here we go. This is your keyword, your chance to win. Sabrina Carpenter tickets feather f e A t h e R texted into five three nine two one or KATIEWB one. It's new music now from Paul Russell and Meghan Trainer. It's called Slippin' on KDWB.
Speaker 4: Why don't you.
Speaker 1: So so many animal encounters? I mean think about this daily. Something could happen and you're like, oh, I actually have an animal encounter now that I can call fallon and cult about. Wouldn't that be so great?
Speaker 4: You never know when an animal is going to strike.
Speaker 5: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: I actually was just listening to a podcast and it made me laugh because it's like a national podcast. I listened to and a girl wrote in from Minnesota and she was talking about and she was trying to go find a moose in Minnesota, and the podcast hoster aren't from here, and they're like, oh, she wrote a word. We're gonna mess this word up ufda and it was usta, which made me laugh.
Speaker 4: I guess you want to know, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't know until I moved here that people said ufta. I'd never heard the word ufta in my life. So anyway, if you have an animal encounter, please call us six five one nine eight nine Katie W. B.
Speaker 5: Here are some emails we got.
Speaker 1: So this emailer says, we recently moved to Pleasant Hill, Iowa from Cambridge, Minnesota, and this is what happened here. It started with a Facebook post, anybody missing their water buffalo. It's running loose by the library. And then they said it turned into this and it was like a big news story, and they said, in case you've been following the emotional story of Phil the water buffalo who escaped slaughter earlier this week, only to wander the streets of Des Moines for several days after being shot during an attempt to subdue to him. The local community absolutely rallied for Phil and didn't rest until he was given a fair chance at safety and freedom. The outpouring of love for Phil, a farmed animal, basically became so heartwarming. So now they because of you, they say he's headed to a sanctuary instead of slaughter, and he's no longer lost, afraid, wounded and alone. We hope to know more about Phil's condition and treatment soon, but because of everyone in the community, Phil goes on to live in an animal sanctuary.
Speaker 4: I get a statue for Phil. That guy's awesome.
Speaker 1: A sick water buffalo statue would be dope tight. I wish we had one instead of the cherry and the spoon in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Asap. You can even use the same materials on kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could just scrap it. My dad's big unscrap and maybe he could figure out how to do it. Here's another email I know here we go said, I know you get kick kick out of this video, which I will not be sharing the video because it is an adult film kind of Last year, I took my kids to the Goofy Goat Farm in Madison Lake and this was our first experience visiting. Basically, it's a big open pasture that you can freely walk around in pet goats and feed them, et cetera. The rams are kept in a separate pasture. I'm guessing because they're more aggressive. Well, we kept hearing these strange sounds coming from the rams, and I was joking that they were basically so bored they were going a little stir crazy. Turns out they just seemed to be sexually frustrated. I started snapchatting these sounds coming from a goat, and next thing I know, it's full on mounting, and another one just going to town. I couldn't stop laughing. My kids were so confused. So she did send me some adult goat goat films that I will not be did you that I know? I want to get in trouble? Okay, here's one more. Okay, actually, you know what, We have calls coming in, so I will save this one.
Speaker 5: We'll come back and do it with your calls.
Speaker 1: If you have an animal encounter, call us six five one nine eight nine ktew you don't forget, We're seven minutes away from your next Sabrina keywords one on one point three Katie WB with Sallin and cult. You are never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter Ticket. So at the end of animal encounters, we will have your next keyword.
Speaker 5: Let's kick it off with this one though.
Speaker 1: And these are just any stories you may have that involved an animal. They could be crazy, they can be funny, they can be scary.
Speaker 5: What is your animal encounter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, my.
Speaker 2: Mom and I recently just took a trip to South Dakota to Country, USA, and before we even got there, our car was parked in the parking lot of a Daisen and we encountered being in the car when a black bear was rubbing up against it. Oh so, immediately from there we canceled our trip to go to the far Country years say, and went home.
Speaker 4: We already experienced this. I'm to be fair, it's not going to get much better than that.
Speaker 1: That's like such a Oh no, it was. It was great. I wounna say, were you scared or just get like you got like a couple selfies and.
Speaker 5: You're like, we're good.
Speaker 1: We can save the money, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't get scared of that stuff. My mom, I couldn't even tell you, see, Peter pans.
Speaker 1: Mortified. I cannot believe you canceled your trip because you saw Barrett the days in parking lot. Good for you, Good for you. I mean they probably missed you. But that's beautiful. Thank you for sharing your animal encounter.
Speaker 2: Basically, we have three otter that are families that live from the.
Speaker 4: Dog Okay, okay, now you say family like you've taken them in, so they're all family.
Speaker 2: There are three of them that are the same size, so I would imagine they're siblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, And do you are you scared because I recently read a story about an otter gang attacking a woman while she was running through a park.
Speaker 2: Well, to tell you the truth, I've looked them up a lot because they're like fifty feet from our house and we have dogs, and apparently they lure your animal in the water drowned. When you go in after your dog, they bite.
Speaker 1: Your jenital What what? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: They are not scared.
Speaker 1: They look so cute, They are so cute, they have they're.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, and you not have so much video of them in the winter and in the summer they're they're all over our dogs.
Speaker 4: But it's like the hot and crazy scale. You know what I'm talking about? When somebody is really hot, but they're also super crazy.
Speaker 5: You have to talks with your dogs.
Speaker 1: You have to have talk to your dog. You have talks with your dogs, like, all right, look, they're gonna try to lure you in. They're gonna have snacks, they're gonna say all the right things. But do not go to those otters. Okay, stranger danger, that's crazy. I would be so scared. I would be afraid to go in the water anything around my house.
Speaker 4: You just had to wear a cup constantly like a jog strap. You just jump in the water to save your pup.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much. You can always call with your animal counter six five one nine eight nine KTWB We do it every Monday. Right now, though, is your keyword? Your chance to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets You text in skin ski in two five three nine two one katiwb.
Speaker 4: One best of luck. We believe in you.
Speaker 1: We will call you by the way if you win. Oh how do you spell skin ski in? Thank you for asking one on one point three ktw fallon and colts. And also, you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 5: When we give you the keyword, you text.
Speaker 1: It in and we'll have another one of those coming up at five ten.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I just thought, okay, let's do a moodang song. I'm obsessed with moodang. Even SNL talked about moodang. Let's do it to a little boo thing. It didn't work out.
Speaker 4: Now, can you explain what moodang is in case someone's like, is that.
Speaker 1: An actual pigmy? And it's taken over the world memes everywhere. This little this little mischievous, mischievous hippo, just like bites zoo keepers goes crazy when she gets sprayed with the hoes, like she's so cute, she's crazy and everyone's fascinated. She's in Thailand, she's at a zoo there, and so uh, we pivoted and in about one minute we wrote a different song and it is. We're gonna We're gonna play it next. It'll be the one and only time you hear it. And if you a minute of silence might be better. But please don't, please don't hang up on us. If you know what I'm saying, We'll play our mood dang this song in six minutes okayous table one on one point three k d w B where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot at Sabrina carb and your tickets.
Speaker 5: I'm fallin.
Speaker 1: This is cool. Hello, I have Here's a little bit about me. I'm a woman who's been in radio my entire life. I'm from Indiana. Yeah, I'm married to my husband, Jake. I have a step son, Dylan, who's sixteen. My daughter just turned five years old. I spent my weekend trying to rip weeds because they've taken over due to the great rain which made my flowers blossom very well this year, but the weeds have taken over, and I'm just to the point where I'm like, they win, they went, and I have nothing else to do. That is how I spent my weekend. Cole, tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid a lot of times. I have a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 6: And can you just say you have a couple of kids kids. I have two daughters, a wife, three cats, and a dog. Unless you're my landlord, then I'm not breaking our Lisa agreement. I have no animals, and I'd.
Speaker 4: Like to work.
Speaker 5: And he's from Michigan.
Speaker 4: Not because I'm etgo friendly. I'm poor. I don't care about the ecosystem. Do you give me a truck or something.
Speaker 1: I'll drive that, Okay? Can I tell you last night? That's what I was saying, Like, I taped my mouth shut while I slept, and Jake's like, oh, for the health benefits something. No, because I read somewhere that it'll change my face shape and he's like, it's not gonna do that. I'm like, shut up, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 4: You look a little more rectangle.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That is what I was going for. I'm very round face. All right, Enough of that. Listen. The internet has gone wild with their obsession over a baby pygmy hippo in Thailand named MoU Dang. It's so dang cute and she's just so nary. She's like biting zoo keepers. She's like getting sprayed with the hose and chomping at it. And so we were I was like, oh, we should do a song like You're my little moo Dang. We could not think of a single other lyric. I had chat gpteach to help me, and even it was like boo, no chances awful.
Speaker 4: Like, are we even good at what we do?
Speaker 1: We are, well, I'm sorry if you're our boss, we are if you're uh yeah, okay. But we were like, let's pivot. We're doing Sabrina Carpenter left and right. We love this song, espresso. Can we write a song to this? Colt claims this is a minute and a half that would be better served with silence on the radio.
Speaker 4: We were like, what else are we gonna do? And I said it could just be silent, Like it could.
Speaker 1: Just be We will never play this again after this moment, we promise you. There is an accompanying music video images of mood Dang on the Fallon and Colt Instagram, though a shortened version.
Speaker 4: We get is it good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: All right? It's new music on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: It's called Moo Dang one on one point three kd w.
Speaker 3: B jumping onto keepers every days.
Speaker 4: That Pigmy hip Bo.
Speaker 1: Playing with the host Ray and.
Speaker 3: Dost Pigmy hip Bo slipping up down up right, Oh that piggy Hi. All you do is buy baby, I know sta Piggy hit, I got boot Jang Infatuasha and she's a slip booby creation.
Speaker 4: Everyone in time is coming to see her checking all the memes with desperbation.
Speaker 1: That's a penguin. Don't do it for you.
Speaker 4: I prefer that moved and she did it for you.
Speaker 5: Sound skin did she hosted for you?
Speaker 4: I know she increased the screen time for you. That mone nipple one spray, she goes crazy for you.
Speaker 3: Chump it on zoo keepers every day.
Speaker 4: That pigmy hippo.
Speaker 1: Playing with the hot ray and go cast that piggy flipping up down up right.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that pig.
Speaker 1: All you do is bit baby, I know that pig I'm sorry, what a harsh ending. I should have left the music fade a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, because nothing you can't. You can't recover from that, know, can I tell you?
Speaker 1: Really quick? Though? Colt had held the lyrics and he was reading him every time, even though his only line was that's that pigmy, he read it off the paper everything.
Speaker 4: Carp Can you what.
Speaker 1: If she brings us on stage to perform mood Dange with the hippo. Nah, we couldn't get moodang there. Too big of a star. Okay, your keyword your chance to win, Sabrina Carpenter tickets is espresso like the song we just used E S P R E S s Oh.
Speaker 5: That's how you spell espresso.
Speaker 1: Text that keyword into five three nine two one k d w B one.
Speaker 4: One point three k w B where you're never more than twenty minutes away from your shot of sprint of Carpenter tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between the cl hoole night. We have two more keywords between us today, dude.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, hey, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think a lot. What do you think about when you think of fallin like me or Jimmy, just anybody, if you're out there listening, just.
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 5: Don't open that up?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, because I think a lot of people would say, maybe I'm wrong, listen, maybe I'm biased. A lot of people would say, there's a lot of acts. Don't look at me, I'm gonna look down. A lot of people will say jokester funny, never takes yourself seriously, hilarious, spit take.
Speaker 1: That sounds questionable. I one time get a spit take to my own joke and Cole can't let it go, and I honestly am embarrassed by that moment.
Speaker 4: But there's a few things I would like to.
Speaker 1: Talk about if you're gonna ask with my four oh one kg and it's not happening.
Speaker 4: What's something you said on the radio and immediately you were like, oh god, I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: A lot of things I felt like you should have prepared me for these second have answers.
Speaker 4: There's one that pops up in your brain.
Speaker 1: There isn't one that immediately comes to my brain. I've said a lot of dumb things, that's true. There isn't like one specific like this rule. I've had many mistakes on the radio.
Speaker 4: Mine would be the moodang thing we just played a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: What is it about Minnesota that kept you around for all these years? Because a lot of people don't know, or maybe they know, but maybe they don't know you. You have options. There's not a lot of falons in the industry. There's a lot of people who want to be you.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's very nice.
Speaker 1: No, but you have say I was an exact same about you cult. There are not a lot of cults out there. I well, I didn't plan on staying in Minnesota. When I moved here. I thought I'll be one hundred percent honest. I was like, oh, I didn't know only think about Minnesota. I knew exactly what everyone else says. Oh, there's a lot of snow there. Not my scene probably, but I was like, it seems nice that people seemed really nice when I went in for my interview, and so in my mind, I was going to be here for threeish years for like a contract, because in radio you get contracts, and then I was going to peace out and use this as a stepping stone to get to a bigger market. But once I got here, I still considered it. But I also was like, God, I don't want to go anywhere else. People here were just very kind to me and very receptive. And then also, once you start building something somewhere, you don't want to go somewhere else and restart and start rebuilding.
Speaker 5: So I just like, I like the people.
Speaker 1: I love the state anyway, just so much to do and it still has a little bit of a small town vibe, which I grew up in a really small town Indiana, So I like that.
Speaker 4: And if you were to go, was the thing you would miss outside of family.
Speaker 1: Friends, the summer's here.
Speaker 4: And you I didn't leave Goverd because I was, like I thought you're gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like, you're my best friend.
Speaker 4: Remember, and I do have a lot more questions, but we're running out of time. The other question I just won.
Speaker 1: Last thing I went to long? What else is to new?
Speaker 4: The last thing I have is can I have your puppy Frank?
Speaker 1: No? No is it because one person commented that you too look like you're meant for each other.
Speaker 4: Saying if you want someone to watch Frank, I do.
Speaker 5: I'm gone all next week.
Speaker 4: If you want to watch it, I'll never see him again.
Speaker 1: No, Taylor. Come Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on one on Katie w B brought to you by nikolay Law dot com. We are going to get you your Sabrina Carpenter your next keyword a little early, just you know, because I want to give you a heads up. So we're gonna get that for you here in just a second. You know, decluttering is a big thing we all actively do. We're just like in the world of consumerism. The fact I stopped following so many accounts because they buy so many weird gadgets to quote unquote make life easier. And I'm like, dude, you're just buying stuff to buy stuff. It's too much. I don't care if it's ten dollars. You have four thousand, ten dollars little things, and I bet you don't use half of them.
Speaker 4: I throw stuff away constantly. Yeh, Jen asked for things we haven't used in a year, and I'm like, I don't know. I got lost. Someone came in and stole it in the middle of the night. Because she's like, where's that one person I had three years ago? I'm like, oh no, Well that's crossing a line. You shouldn't be going through her stuff. Well, monsters, it's gonna kill you. Well, it's in our storage. You in an aka our basement. But I okay.
Speaker 1: Well, they say that if you're having a hard time deciding which items in your closet to get rid of, use the poop roll.
Speaker 5: Pretty simple.
Speaker 1: You ask yourself, if this object had poop on it, would I wash it off and keep it or would I throw it away? I honestly like that that might be better than any of them I've seen before. I would get rid of so much stuff, mostly Jake.
Speaker 4: Stuff that makes sense.
Speaker 1: The poop roll something to try, okay, just in time for the holidays. Hasbro has launched its first for Monopoly drinking game that's dangerous. Monopoly goes on far too long to be a drinking game. It's called Monopoly Board Crawl, and the fun twist on the classic game lets you sip your favorite drinks while navigating a reimagined board with spaces like rooftop bar, dance floor, and VIP section. Drinking an alcoholic beverage during the game isn't necessary, of course, but it might make the upcoming holidays Susan more bearable.
Speaker 4: No, people are going to get in so many more fights. It's just going to be fist fights.
Speaker 1: Left your brother in law, you know, your family at this point, maybe like the cues.
Speaker 4: Wisely, the families who are dysfunctional are also in denial. Like no family is like, yeah, we're dysfunctional, let's not hang out. It's like, yeah, this year is gonna be so it's gonna be positive, guys. Yeah, before you know it, now, board it's gonna be flipping over and then someone's gonna be strangling her husband.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Okay, this is just kind of crazy. But former President Jimmy Carter turns one hundred years old tomorrow. He's still alive. He'll kicking in Yeah, he is one hundred years old tomorrow.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 1: I know it's absolutely crazy and that you're trending again. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Want to give you your keyword, like I said a little early but text in espress I'm sorry Laird did that one text in why why two five.
Speaker 5: Three nine two one KTWB one.
Speaker 1: It's your chance to see Sabrina Carpenter October fourteenth when she's here on the Twin Cities and just so you know, never miss a shot at winning. You can hear all the keywords much easier when you're taking us around on the free iHeartRadio app on KATIEWB Callen and one of.
Speaker 7: The smile of the day on one oh one point three KTWB.
Speaker 5: I love stories like this.
Speaker 1: This makes a very strong and I don't know kind human Chrissy Miller.
Speaker 5: She's a mother of four. She's pretty physically fit.
Speaker 1: She hikes Why Mountain and Utah three times a week. Well, during one of her mountain hikes earlier this year, she met Schiller Joseph and they started chatting. She learned Shiller has lupus and she's waiting for a kidney transplant, and Chrissy was like, you know what, I've actually entertained the idea of being a kidney donor for years, And she said it was an instant connection, and within a matter of months both underwent successful transplant surgery. Now Schiller is off dialysis and Chrissy is back to her active lifestyle, feeling more fulfilled than ever. She said that basically she doesn't think it was a coincidence that they met that day, and I cannot believe. I mean, that is, like, I mean truly something that most people would never ever ever consider doing. What amazing human gives me chills that someone would do that for a stranger.
Speaker 4: What about you? Would you?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 5: You know, I want to be honest, like, I don't know if I would.
Speaker 1: I have signed up to do the bone marrow transplant to help someone with be a match. It is painful, but it's it's temporary, and then you've saved someone's life. And I think about, like all the kids who need that. It's so easy to send in to see if you're a match.
Speaker 6: Could I'm thinking like adults, but if the kid is like, do I need your kidney? Browse i'd still do for an adult. Maybe they have family that they're raising. It's just yeah. One on one point three Katie w b With and Colt. Someone sent me Crumble cookies today. Guess how many I've had?
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 1: I said? Guess?
Speaker 4: The box was feeling kind of light.
Speaker 1: Okay, you lift it when I left the room.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna see if I could just steal one. And then you want to notice because I don't know you can't. There's only like two left.
Speaker 1: They're the minis, but I ate like three full minis and maybe a half three and a half. Maybe Jenny and I were supposed to split them. I think she took more than her half. And she's gonna deny it because of what she'll do, But I think she took more than her half.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I feel betrayed.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like she owes you a cookie? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well she brought me a dessert today, but I didn't ask for that.
Speaker 4: So you want Jenny's cookie?
Speaker 1: Up me?
Speaker 4: Grow up?
Speaker 1: You took it?
Speaker 4: The are you just like grow up?
Speaker 1: You worded it like that on the purchase I just said, you want to show has been chaotic. It's been so chaotic. I'm so excited to go home. Me too. I'm so tired, I'm so tired, and I just I thank you so much. If you hung out with us today for any amount of time, you deserve some kind of metal. Okay, thank you for listening. Have a great