Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. This is not the American way to have President Zelenski here campaigning for Harris. That is not the American way and using our tax dollars to do it as well, and listen on the show. And I take a lot of heat for it. You know, I've been very supportive of Ukraine, the great people of Ukraine. Putin is Satan himself. He's raping and pillaging that nation. He must not be allowed to succeed. But no US boots on the ground, at US financial commitment, but with some limitations, and there has to be a strategy to win. But my goodness, Zelensky is really straining that he's going to come into this country and campaign for Harris against Donald Trump. And what an incredibly stupid thing to do on his part. Right, He's done some things really well and maybe some things not so well, but this is incredibly stupid because he is gambling this all on Kamala Harris. He's gambling Ukraine, Ukraine's future on Kamala Harris. Wow eight five five for zero five A two five five the number. I want to see Putin defeated. And I want to see that literal demon. I want to see that literal demon Putin fail. But Selensky is not helping his cause by coming here to campaign for Harris. Glad you're here. Lots going on this afternoon. Let's go back to the phone line switch. You are n Fago, Linda and Nederland, you're on the dan Kaplis. She'll welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi, Dan. I have a couple of questions. Legally, well, I guess you could say it's legal if the mother is in danger. I'll dine, I understand that, But right, incest cant aren't there things they can do right away? If someone is raped?
Speaker 1: There are things they can try to do. And Linda, I understand. I understand that the left always takes out the most difficult scenario right, And the way I always respond to people on the left is Okay, let's say we agree that that a woman's allowed to have an abortion, you know, if she's raped. Would you agree that all other abortions at that point should not be permitted, and then it's always interesting to see their response there. But listen what you come back to, and it's what makes it so tough, right, Linda, is that the undeniable medical reality is that that is a human life that's being killed, no matter how that life was conceived.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not sure I agree with that, but I also don't I know there are many preventative options for a woman getting pregnant. Why aren't people using them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I have to say that one of our friends adopted four beautiful children because the first child was born basically a vegetable. And I don't understand why women couldn't put their children up for adoption rather than chill them.
Speaker 1: Linda, very very very much appreciate the call, Linda and your heartfelt sentiments. This particular show today is devoted to kind of these political developments out there, rather than the depth discussion of abortion, which we've had many times before and well again, in fact, we're going to do many many shows. This absolutely cruel and insane Colorado constitutional amendment. It's it's Bellot Initiative seventy nine, which seeks to make part of the Colorado Constitution the legal quote right to kill a child up to the moment of birth. And by the way, say goodbye to parental notification for abortion for minors, say hello to taxpayer funding of abortion. It is way beyond extreme and it's on the ballot. We're going to have many, many shows on that. Eight f five for zero five eight two five to five the number. To bring you up to speed, we have we have some instant classics from Kamala today, and we have a bunch of panic going on on the left right now, right because they can see that she's tracking to defeat. So now they're starting to lurch around and do some absolutely wild things, desperate things. Kamala coming out today and saying that she wants to do away with the filibuster in the US Senate for abortion. Now, once you do away with the filibuster, it's gone for everything. Right, But what that would mean is that if let's say Democratic Party had both the House and Senate in the White House, that they could codify abortion a pose, impose abortion on demand for all fifty states up to the moment of birth. The individual states don't get to decide. They could do that with a single vote majority in the Senate and currently with filibuster, it takes sixty to pass anything major. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine what that would do to America? How that would destabilize America from election to election? Okay, this cycle?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: The Dems have it, and all of a sudden, now and abortion is legal up to the moment of birth forced in all fifty states. Two years from now, that reverses the exact opposite happens, because now the Republicans have it. I mean, it would really plunge this nation into deep chaos. And if she really believed this is good policy, she would have said it a long time ago. Right, But they're panicking now, they're panicking as they head toward defeat, and you're seeing this crazy stuff happen. Ryan, I think another reason they're panicking is, and I've been talking about it now for several days. You've got this debate coming up between and it's just a few days away, right between Vance and Walls, and you can see Wall's favorability sinking. But even before that, anybody who's paying attention can see that Walls is an extreme radical with some other issues. Obviously, he's lied about important things in the past. But jad Vance is very well informed, he's brilliant, he's a tremendous debater, he's a seasoned debater, and he is going to dismember Walls in this debate. And he's going to do the thing some of the things President Trump didn't do in his debate in terms of pinning Walls down on Harris and her policies and oh, but she has favored this, and she has favored that, and Walls will be on the defensive. Try to explain, no, no, she's changed, But well when did she change? Why did she change? How can we believe she's changed? I mean, Vance will be able to do all of that and Walls, he's not going to receive the same level of protection that she received, and he is really going to struggle. So I think that's when reason Harris is out there begging for another debate right now. They know they know that kind of the last word in terms of a debate for him, and people are going to hear is Vance, you know, just trouncing Walls, and that's not a good look for the Harris campaign.
Speaker 4: Last word and last inflection point really of this campaign, other than rallying your base and try to turn that out for jd vance the word I would use and what you're describing there, Dan that Tim Walls is absolutely not equipped to do because he doesn't even know Kamala Harris that well. Surgical, well he will be surgical jd vance and just breaking down all these conflicting positions that Kamala is trying to straddle the line on.
Speaker 1: And we all know what Walls is going to say, Hey, I grew up in a middle class family, right, that's going to be the answer to everything. But watch him try to evade, which he will do, and it will just infuriate the American people. It's why I said after that last debate, hair is lost because of wyn means doing what you have to do. When the presidency she lost because she did not explain to the American people how she'll be different than Biden or why she's changed her positions. And now she's depending on Waltz to do it for good luck with that. And how about this? You tell me this, what percentage of the women in America who are planning to vote for Kamala Harris right now want prostitution to be legalized. Here's Kamala Harris twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: Do you think that sex work ought to be decriminalized? I think so, I do. Wow.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear from women on this as well. What percentage would want prostitution to be legal? You talk about destabilizing American families, You talk about just moral rot and undermining tradition values, which of course is the mission of the left.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The left cannot succeed unless they separate people from their faith. Unless they undermine the traditional American family, the left cannot succeed.
Speaker 4: And the big part about that, which is a slippery slope even if you're libertarian. So oh, grown women should be able to do what they want, but it lends itself to child trafficking for those purposes, for underage girls to be served up with legalized prostitution, it opens Pandora's box for that.
Speaker 1: Now, that is a great point. In fact, we'll be talking with me or Mike Coffany's going to join us at five thirty six about the latest in Aurora. We played earlier a big story NBC out of Montana talking about how this same TDA gang that has caused such havoc and Aurora, you know, is now sex trafficking American women into prostitution in different states around the country, et cetera. And you know they didn't list Colorado, but the Gazette has done some great work on that. And from what we've seen of this TDA gang in Colorado, is there any rea into doubt they're doing here what they're doing in these other states as well. All thanks to Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, the Open Border, and everybody poll us all the rest of these Dems to just say yeah, wide open border, right, shows how much they care about women. You're on the Dan Kaplas.
Speaker 3: Show, and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: To the auto workers in Michigan, Georgia and all other parts of our country, I am pinpointing you for greatness. Your industry has been decimated by many decades of incompetent leadership, both political and at your company level. You had presidents of your company that sold out our country. They didn't know what they were doing, they were horrible, and you had politicians that were grossly incompetent to let that happen. Your auto industry has been decimated. And again with the electric car, it's all going to be made in China. The head of the United Auto Workers ought to be ashamed of himself for what he's done.
Speaker 5: But we're going to turn it around, and we're going to turn it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no secret, right. I mean, Trump is going to win. There are a lot of reasons he's going to win, but one big reason he's going to win is he is the candidate of the working people of America. And that is what the GOP needs to be and consistently be, both to win and to matter. I mean, it's because obviously, the working people of America have been screwed in so many different ways by the Democrats, and for the sake of them and their children and the future and this country, we've got to make sure that working people are treated fairly. And why would anybody for a second think the Democratic Party would be the party to do that. What a major shift that has been right in America because for so many years the Democratic Party was regarded as the party of the working person, and now, I mean it just looks down its nose at working people. Clearly, the leadership most elected officials do eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number. Mayor Mike Kaufman will join US soon five thirty six. We'll talk about whether if President Trump comes to Aurora. We'll get the latest word on that from the mayor. But if the President is coming, whether a mayor Kaufman is going to appear with him. The merit suggested before that he would not be appearing at any public type rally, and I disagree with him on that. Look forward to that conversation. The latest on the TDA gang in Aurora, we'll get that from the mayor. Also, let's go back to the phone lines.
Speaker 6: Go down to.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Problo, Colorado where we're carried on the Great KCSJ. Brian, you're on the Dan Kaplas Show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh Dan, it's good to speak with you again. Thank you. You've actually helped helped me in the past with some legal stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's good to talk again.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Hey, over the years, I've definitely never voted a color that's always been one or the other. And then but recently I heard an argument. I don't know if you're still wanting to talk about the abortion topic or not. I heard you kind of with the last caller say that that was something that you're kind of avoiding a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, no, when we're tying it into this election an election cycle and related issues, you bet. I mean, nobody's talked about it more on air over the last twenty years than I have, and to me, it's still the foundational issue.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I had something over the years that has been kind of it affected me with kind of like where I stand on the abortion topic, and I was really just wanting to call and get your perspective on it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it, my friend?
Speaker 6: So one of the things that i'd heard was you have like if if there's a child that's, say, in the hospital with some sort of terminal disease, you can't force some to donate like bone, marrow or anything else to save that child life. Now, morally I'm against against abortion, but then I also struggle with the morally of what you can force a person to do. So I'm wondering where is that line, Like, if you can't force one to save a child, then who says you can force someone to save a child? Do pregnancy? Right? Makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, I mean, and I don't know that this addresses that exactly. And tell me if it doesn't, but that the critical distinction so often and so many of these different examples is that when we're talking about abortion, we're talking about somebody else's body. Obviously, what makes this issue so very difficult for everybody is that we have this separate human located within another human. But they're both human and and you know they they both have to be respected as full of human and they both have to be respected for the importance of their bodies. But in the end, if you allow legalized abortion, one of those two humans, only one of those two humans is going to die, and that's going to be the child. So to me, that's always been such a key distinction when we try to compare abortion to other medical procedures. I'm not sure that addresses your question, but I think it's at least a starting point.
Speaker 6: Does Yeah, it does. I'm just I sit there and I struggle with well, like, legally, you can't force a woman, or a parent, or even someone else for that matter, I guess to relate it to abortion, we'll say you can't force a mom to go through an operation to save her child life. That she might be the perfect donor, she might be able to save this child's life, but you can't force her to go through an operation to do it. So then during pregnancy, why should why should that same not apply.
Speaker 1: Because you're looking to the intent of the procedure, right, and so when the intent of an abortion is to end a human life, when that's your starting point intent, that moves you into a completely different category on every level.
Speaker 6: That makes sense. Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, one you're withholding a procedure and the other you're intentionally going from perform the procedure.
Speaker 1: Well, and and your your intent and performing the procedure is to kill a human life. Yes, and uh yeah, Brian, Hey, very much appreciate the call, and I'm sorry the way talk radio is in our clock is we're going to have to dake a break here, but thank you for the call and for your kind words. Eight five to five for zero five A two five five. The reason we're talking about abortion is obviously major issue in the campaign, Camalaios trying to hang her hat on it. But the big development today is that Harris is now proposing doing away with the filibuster in the Senate in order to force Roe V weight on all fifty states and take the abortion policy making away from the states. And so that is such a bizarrely radical position that would destabilize this nation. To now have the US Senate, you know, having such major legislation passed if one party has a simple majority by a single vote in the Senate. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: You could see how the country would be thrown into total chaos. Every two years or so, all right, abortion now legal, all fifty states states were taking it away, and two years from now, okay, abortion now illegal.
Speaker 3: States.
Speaker 1: You get to decide for yourself. And then of course, if the filibuster is eliminated for abortion, it's going to be eliminated for everything else also. So it just shows a very desperate Kamala Harris while also confirming how crazy is that a word?
Speaker 8: Ryan?
Speaker 1: It is now far left she is, and causes Joe Manchin to come out and say he's not going to support her anymore. Height five five for zero five eight two five five the number Mayor Mike Kaufman. Next the latest from Aura, including the TDA Gang. You're on the Dankplas Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What could make it better?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Ryan, Oh yeah, Mayor Mike Kaufman joins us on the Dan CAPLA show. Mister Mayor, how you.
Speaker 5: Doing, Oh, I'm doing great, Thanks for having me. Good.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you're just checking out different make America great again. Hats for the upcoming Trump rally and Aurora looking forward to seeing you there.
Speaker 5: It is not coming, but I no, I don't know that he's not, but I think he would have his campaign would have reached out tunes to start the coordination.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that has not happened yet. That was my first question. And then I let's say he does come, mister mayor. Had heard some media reports that you were not going to appear with them campaign rally.
Speaker 5: Is that true or I don't do campaign rallies anymore, but I'd be happy to take the president around showing the city, have the police department give him a briefing on where we are with TDA. So you know, I certainly do that, and I've stated publicly I'll be voting for the president, hope for the former president, but.
Speaker 1: Why not appear with him? I mean, hey, yeah, you're a highly respected guy.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to repeat myself and what I just said, let me tell you what to focus on right now.
Speaker 1: But you didn't say why you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't. Yeah I did. I said I didn't do political rallies anymore. I've been outside apology artisan politics for a while. Don't have any intended intention to get back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So it wouldn't matter who it was. It's not about Trump.
Speaker 5: Talking about that, and we could spend the whole interview. No, let me tell you what I'm working. Let me tell you what I'm working. Let me tell you what's important.
Speaker 1: I thought I knew what was important.
Speaker 5: What's important is how Aurora got into this position. And what I'm trying to do is to walk it back and find out for a city that has been a century city historically, for a city that said that we are not going to expend our own resources during the migrant crisis to provide assistance, for a city that said, not only would we not do that, but we wouldn't be a conduit for state or federal funds, and for a city that took that position to have a problem that it has today. Is what I'm trying to find out is to Denver play a role in this to what extent did the state play a role in this, and so what I know is that the state was a little bit more transparent only at the beginning at the surface that because of the fact that we wouldn't engage, that the legislature appropriated two point five million dollars to go to to go directly to nonprofits to provide assistance. So I know that there was some money out there. I think that there was a lot more than that, and I think that Denver may very well have participated. In fact, there's a story that came out from the City Journal that talked about that they did some core requests and found that they believed that the well that the city and County of Denver gave money to some of these nonprofits to basically house some of these migrants, and that there was a contract between one of these nonprofit organizations receiving the money that maybe it was federal money or whatever, but managed by Denver that went to one of these nonprofits that very well could have put the Venezuelans in these buildings. So we don't I mean, how many came, how many did they put here? Was there any vetting? Obviously we know there's not vetting at the border, right, but was it. But if I were Denver and I was going to do some covert operation to put to put without telling the mayor to put Venezuelan migrants in the city of Aurora or in other migrants, you know, I wouldn't want to put the more promising ones, you know, and I want to keep them and put them in my programs and put the ones that were probably questionable to put them in Aurora. Why Aurora, Well, because I think that they felt that they could get away with it because we're such a diverse city to begin with, with large immigrant population.
Speaker 1: Mayor Mike Kauffman our cast now, mister Mayor, without subpoena power, how can you get to the bottom of that? And can you get subpoena power?
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good question. I mean, I'm going to be talking to the mayor and the city attorney from the City of Castle Rock. I think that they're doing some litigation against Denver. But but there are mechanisms. I mean, there are corre requests I think the big issues are. And we've also I've asked my staff to reach out to these three nonprofits that are Aurora based and say can you give can you give us copies of your contracts, but we can't force that. But there are corre requests. I mean, this story out of this is called The City Journal. I'm not really familiar with it. September tenth, twenty twenty four. It is by Christina Buttons is an independent journalist. Christopher Rufo is a Senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and contributing editor to a city Journal. So somebody sent it to me online and so I'm just trying to verify the information because they don't include, you know, the documents that they that they said that they secured. But it's important to trace it back for a couple of reasons. Number one, I mean, what were these people given to come over here? Was it three months? Were at And so this really goes back to my first altercation with Mayor Johnston over this issue right after became a mayor during the heights of this migrant crisis, where he reached out to me and said can you help? And I said no. But what he did well, I made the mistake first of saying he asked, can I use one of your hotels? And I said yes? And then that's when it was an extended to say hotel that he took over the entire hotel with migrants, pushed all these people out on the street. And they these they were essentially the working poor people who can't afford to a lease or can't get a lease, but and pay week to week. And so I said, okay, you what i've Then, what I really learned is he had no plan for them afterwards. So in other words, once their thirty day voucher expired in this in this hotel, they were on the street in Aura, and so I said, pick him up, and he picked him up. And that was the last conversation we had on the issue. And so what I think he did, if that, if I can verify it, I mean, if if he's it wasn't just a state, it was Denver too. That uh, then there were no conversations that he that he did contracts, you know, without informing me directly to some Aura based nonprofits flooded him with some money to take however many and I want to I want to know how many were put in this city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, me or Mike Coffin got to get to the bottom of that, right because obviously, if you've got the mayor of one city, if you've got this governor, if you've got these Democrats just to imposing this immigration crisis on a sovereign community that has said no, that's that's a really big deal and that has to be known. I just wish there's a way for you to get subpoena power because I know the games they play with CORA requests and things like that. But I'm sure you have very skilled people who know how to work through that, but they're going to have to be persistent.
Speaker 5: Well, that's hopeful, and let's hope it doesn't take litigation. It's possible that it might. But I mean this is you know, desperate people do desperate things. I mean, these are people without work authorization. I think they have to be one hundred and fifty days. I mean, all of a sudden, in a roar, I'm seeing all these people with squeegees on the courtnet. I'm seeing families on the street that I've never seen before. And it's it's part of the migrant crisis that has bled over to the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's created by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden and listen to all these other lefties who encourage it. But but mister mayor, what's the current state of the TDA gang in Aura. We played a sound out of NBC Montana earlier about how the TDA gang is sex trafficking across the country right now and louring American women into sexual slavery as well. Is what's that that TDA state of affairs and Aurora.
Speaker 5: Now, well, they're organized criminals and so you know, they can be engaged engaged in our host of things. We certainly had a briefing by the Drug Enforcement Agency that they're involved in fentanyl. In fentanyl in this city is just crippling. Yeah, I mean our state streets are flooded with fetanyl. It drives the homeless crisis. And if you look at if you go to the website for the Oral Police Department, I think Aura dot go just if you, you know, put in a Royal Police depart a Colorado to come up and they and they have essentially a log of all the rest that they've made. And so I would advise your viewers to take a look at that. But it's it's it's not just now TDA is a big issue, but I mean I'm concerned at multiple levels TDA being one of them. But another one is just simple retail theft. I mean, if you have people here that are given short term assistance, that have no resources of their own, that you know, and we're not a city in a county. We don't have the human services functions that Denver does and those streams of revenue that come with it. We're in three different counties, so it's pretty complicated. But we don't direct those county governments. They decide what they're going to do, but what kind of cost and it's and it's a cost burden on our on our school districts. So what is the cost burn what? You know? What are the potential criminal impacts of people you know, that have no mess to support themselves, that can't legally work, that are in the city.
Speaker 1: And mister mayor, we have about thirty seconds left. Thank you for being so generous with your time. But can we agree that when it comes to the future, that if Donald Trump is elected president, that there's going to be much better border control and there are going to be fewer folks coming into this country illegally, including to Aurora from Venezuela.
Speaker 5: You know, I certainly believe, so I hope. So I mean, one thing. I think that as a lawyer that if you would look at I think it would be a fascinating program to see what is the impact of reversing Chevron Defronce that has been I think law in this country for about forty years. That gave a tremendous administrative powers to the agencies of the federal government to make decisions without statutory without direct statutory authority, and so but you know, I'm there's no question he'll be better than Harris on the issue, but I hope that there is. I mean, it's so we need immigration reform in this country. It's way too hard hard to come legally. It's so easy to come illegally into this country, and I don't think we're getting the talent that we need as a result of that.
Speaker 1: Mister Mayor, grateful for the time today, look forward to the next visit.
Speaker 5: Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. That is a mayor. Mike Kaufman. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 7: What a nice looking man. Who is that? Oh? That shucks, what a wonderful looking person. I'm just checking out the hairstyl as I'm talking.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: No, I'm checking, I'm talking, I'm looking up, I'm saying I don't love it. Everyone, What the hell can you do that I can do about it? Right?
Speaker 3: We stuck with it.
Speaker 1: Trump in his own hair, that's a new one.
Speaker 4: Self deprecating humor, something his opponent is incapable of.
Speaker 1: No, and that's why, Well, that's not the real reason she's not going to the L. Smith Dinner. And listen, if you don't know about the L. Smith Dinner, it's a really, really big deal in the Catholic community. It's part of American political tradition. The nominee Democrat and Republican go to this dinner together just before election day, some self deprecating humor, takes some shots at each other. It's just part of America. But it's a really big Catholic fundraiser in New York. So here is a Cardinal Timothy Dolan from New York who's widely respected throughout the Catholic community in America. In fact, I think he has a satellite radio show and worldwide as well. So here's what he has to say about that. We're disappointed.
Speaker 8: We were looking forward to giving the vice president and enthusiastic, well welcome, and we kind of we were confident that she would find this. You know, she speaks very much about the high ideals and how it's good to get away from division and come together in unity and all. That's what the Al Smith Dinner is all about. We haven't given up yet. We're not used to this. We don't know how to handle it. This hasn't happened in forty years since Walter Mondale turned down the invitation, and remember he lost forty nine out of fifty states.
Speaker 1: Not subtle from Cardinal Dolan. Yeah, listen, and I'm not saying this because I'm Catholic, but whoever wins the Catholic vote almost always wins the presidency. And that's particularly magnified in a race like this where the Blue Wall states are going to be so prominent. So stiffing the l Smith Dinner, Ryan, I think there's a decent chance that she reverses Field on that.
Speaker 3: Why would I mean, she's got to go.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason she get you know, and these are not my words. Russkominski, highly respected talk show host on eight fifty k ware her sister station, called her a mental midget. And ross is not a flamethrower. No, but and those are not my words, those are Rosses. But as I've said, she obviously doesn't have the type of intelligence, the type of mental capacity necessary to be president. Anybody who can't do a press conference can't be president. And so I think she lacks the mental ability to go to that dinner and do well. But whatever the reasoning is, it's it is at the very least extraordinarily risky for her. So I wouldn't be shocked if she reverses Field. Listen, I think they know they're in for a major thumping a week from tonight because that's when Vance is decimating walls, right, and I'm not even going to call it a debate. It's going to be a decimation of walls. And they know that it's going to be a very bad night for the Harris campaign. I think that's one reason they're begging for a second debate. The biggest reason is she knows she didn't do what she needs to in the first debate. But I cannot wait for a week from tonight because unless the moderators, and this one's on CNN, right, unless the moderators just step in and literally throw their bodies between vance and walls. How does walls survive that? Listen, he's a good talker. I'm not trying to, you know, lower expectations for him. He's a good talker. But if he has to answer questions, there is no good answer about her record about these extreme positions she has taken. And he's if she's really changed him? When did she change him? Why did she? And and things he's done and things he's lied about and things he's supported.
Speaker 3: And I think it's CBS by the way that whoever.
Speaker 1: It is, it's going to be a tough night for a really tough night from Ryan. Thank you on the verge of your fiftieth birthday. This is very exciting for all of us. Kelly Human Sunshine, thank you again. Apologies to have but he didn't get through. Please call us tomorrow. On The Dan Kaplis Show,