Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the American way, right, they said it in the Declaration of Independence. You know that the first of these rights is life, life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. So this time each Thursday, we're really fortunate to have doctor Catherine Wheeler with us to talk about the abortion issue from a medical standpoint, and I think it's real value added. I know it as a listener because doctor, I don't know if I told you this story, but I think I first got introduced to you when I heard you maybe on a national broadcast or some radio show and I'm driving down the street and it just cut through the noise because it was value added. I was learning some things medically, and so I appreciate you doing this segment each Thursday, and other topics are going to cover this hour. I'm deep diving the Epstein thing, not because I think it'solitical problem for president it isn't, but because something scandalous happen in two thousand and eight when our federal government essentially, well they didn't drop the charges against them, but they should have put them away for life, and they didn't. That's the scandal in two thousand and eight, and I'm deep diving that as we continue the program. Doctor, Thanks for being here again. I know we wanted to get into today that the medical truths surrounding the claim that we're hearing that these new abortion laws that do more to protect children before birth are leading to bad outcomes for women. So welcome back and love your thoughts on this.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Stan for having me on again. It's always a pleasure. I thought today we might talk about a series that Pro Publica is doing. That's an investigative journalist site that it's a nonprofit and their mission is on including them, is to expose abuses of power and the rails of public trusts of institutions. And they're going along. So you've got journalists and they're going along with the American College of Obgyn, which is our major medical professional organization for obgyn doctors, and they've started a campaign called Blame the Bands. And so what you're seeing is these stories coming up, especially in states like Texas that have significant restrictions on abortion, and claiming that some bad outcomes that women are having are because of abortion restrictions. The American College of Obgyn would like to have completely no regulation at all of abortion. So essentially Colorado law is what they want across the country and they're doing anything they can to do that. So a report came out on July first, and this is the headline, A striking trend after Texas ban's abortion, more women nearly bled to death during miscarriage. Now that sounds really frightening, but when you dive into it and go to what they did. They looked at discharge reports from ambulatory surgery, so outpatient surgery centers and hospitals where women came into the emergency department, but they didn't separate out miscarriage. And what we know they looked at seven years and during this seven years, the pandemic happened. And what happened during the pandemic is drug induced abortions became unregulated and so women quit having to go in for visits. So now we don't know how far along they are. We know the further along they are in the pregnancy that the more likely they are to have hemorrhage and complete abortions and other complications. And they're also ordering online from these websites that all they do is fill out of form and claim however far along date they are, so they've got no medical care. And so we've seen because of that, we've seen the number of drug induced abortions go up to sixty three percent in our country. So that's the number one way that induced abortions are not done. So pro Publica did not separate out miscarriages, don't verify to stational ages. They didn't look to see whether they were induced abortions, and even if they did, these websites advise women that they should claim that they're having a miscarriage. So we know that eighty percent of the time that they actually are incorrectly coded as a miscarriage instead of an abortion. So it's very complicated data when you look at what they actually did. It's not a scientific report. It's just the investigative journalists looking at it and making some assumptions and coming up some numbers. And seventy eight percent of the time they couldn't tell what justestational age, whether they were first trimester, second trimester, third trimester, and the later they are, the more likely they are. The hemorrhage that's the number one complication of an induced abortion by drugs, but they included that in their first Trimestor report and then they called them all miscarriages. So you know, we don't know what the increase in transfusion rate is caused by. I am suspicious that it's because we now have unregulated drugs for abortion and women are taking them too late and having these complications. So it's an interesting report stirring up the sphere of banning or restricting in any way abortion. That's the goal, and I would encourage people as they see things like this, We would love to answer those questions. If they want to write in, we'd love to go through the data and help them to understand. But what they're claiming that they showed, they're not. It's not what they're showing. And I think the last thing I'd say is they claim that the doctors can't intervene when somebody is hemorrhaging during pregnancy and the pregnancy, and actually they can. Every single state in this country, it is legal to end to pregnancy if a woman is having a life threatened complication, even if there's still a heartbeat. So if the doctors are confused or the hospitals are confused, it's the job of the legislature and the medical associations to make sure doctors know that they can use reasonable medical judgment and do what they need to do for that woman's life.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for exposing that, and it's one of the reasons this segment with you is so helpful. You know, you can bring that medical perspective, the medical truth to the table on that. And by the way, with Texas as you were talking about that, I went online and it looks like Texas's population has increased almost five percent. And that's a whole lot of people as big as Texas is. You know, sense these more restrictive abortion laws went into place, So it's obviously not stopping women from moving there, and it's not causing a lot of women to move out of Texas. And I take that as a very good sign.
Speaker 3: I agree, And I know quite a few doctors who practice there. I know one woman who just finished for residency in ob g I N. And you know that the bands or restrictions actually don't change the way we care for women with miscarriage erect topic brings that they have no effect on it, but you know, it's a way to stir up fearing people so that they're afraid to vote against any abortion restrictions because nobody wants a woman to die. That's horrible, but they don't. They're not actually causing the problem that's being twanged. We would call it if somebody doesn't get appropriate care. You know you're an attorney, we would call that medical negligence. Right, that's what needs to be dealt with.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. And so, doctor, in our last minute or so together, is there a particular book you would recommend for lay people like myself to just a particular book that you think is a go to when it comes to that the medical facts surrounding abortion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a really good question. The one that I've gone to the most just understanding the issues is Scott Klusendorf kl U S E N D O r F. Scott Klusendorf does a really good job outlining the things that you hear from people about why they think that we that women need abortion and really helping us to understand the issues behind it and why that's actually not true. That was one of the first people I went to when I started dealing with my past as an abortionist and understanding what I had been told and believed that obviously had not been true.
Speaker 2: So Clusendorf common spelling, okay, got.
Speaker 3: Clues and door and I think it's called The Case for Life.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and then he goes.
Speaker 3: Through every argument that there is.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I was just looking at my drawer here to see if I happen to have that book, but no, thank you, I will get that one. And then what about a website, any any website you think is go to.
Speaker 3: Well for the medical information The American Association of Pro Life OBG i N And it's easy. It's a a p LG dot org. The resources. If you hit the resource tab, there are podcast there's information. Often we respond when we see these kinds of things as the media to help people to understand. So you just hit the resource tab aaplog dot org.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's perfect, because I really do believe we've reached the point now in this great debate where now that states can actually decide for themselves, many more people are interested in researching and getting to the truth. Maybe it's to support a preformed argument. And but one way or the other, more people I think are interested in those details. And there's no doubt in my mind. I'm sure you see the same thing doctor, Once people get to the medical reality, those medical facts, that that's virtually always going to tip people to the pro life side.
Speaker 3: Well it is, and I think you know, when you look at the arguments, often they don't deal with evidence, so you see a lot of calling it misinformation, but you know, show us where we're wrong. And I understand for the for the person like a lay person, this has to be so confusing, But my hope is that we can outline, Okay, this is where the evidence comes from. And like for myself, when I started actually going to the evidence myself instead of just going to American College of obiqi N, I realized that the information they were presenting was either very old and we had new information like with fetal pain, or it was actually incorrect. It was heartbreaking for me because I trusted that organization and they do a great job in other areas. When it comes to things like abortion and gender, they're not telling the whole story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got politicized, but yeah, well thank you for your courage and for joining us each week, and we'll look forward to next Thursday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Dan.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you greative doctor Wheeler to join us again. Hey, when we come back, I'll get you the latest on Epstein. And then this interesting topic with the diamond market in America really threatened right now because of these artificially made diamonds. But why would anybody buy a real one anymore? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump wants to stage a UFC fight on the White House lawn. The last time he staged a fight in DC, Mike Pen's almost died. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 4: It was fine.
Speaker 5: I didn't write it. Actually, there was supposed to be an Epstein joke here, but as it got deleted, probably deleted itself, right, That's why we were probably actually, let's move on as a country and ignore that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, that's ABC Disney last night at the SP's And there was some funny stuff in that monologue. But I wanted to lead into a quick Epstein hit with you, because you know, there's this perception out there the Dems are trying to spin up that this is hurting Trump politically, so they are all argasmic about it and all that, but it's really just hurting the Dems. And so I'm not worried about this for Trump politically at all. And the reason I'm pushing for the release of the key information is just the right and wrong of it, and just confidence in our justice system. There is zero, in my mind possibility that President Trump did anything illegal whatsoever in connection with Jeffrey Epstein. Not a shred of evidence of it. And if there was anything out there, you know, you would have heard about it already, right, So this isn't about that. And the other thing is all of the coverage right now, which has focused on Epstein files, client lists, etc. I think is missing the real scandal, And the real scandal was back in two thousand and eight, he had this guy, They had this guy sex trafficking. They would have been able to put him away forever, and our federal government cut him a sick, deplorable deal where he just did twelve months. He did less than that, but it was twelve months in county jail, and he got to spend twelve hours a day in his cush office and for that, the federal government agreed not to prosecute him or his associates on anything. That's a scandal, and we need to get to the bottom of how that happened. Some say he was an intelligence agent. If that was the truth, then we need to know that. Right he's dead now no harm would come from that. We need to know that. But that thing stinks. Back in two thousand and eight, and then people have this fair question about Okay, who was going to this island with him? And by the way, the way the Epstein sex trafficking thing worked here in the States for the most part, and it's just so sick and insidious. If you have young years in the car, you probably don't want him hearing this. But what Epstein was doing was he had set up this this scheme where he would go out and he would have people recruit at the young girls at the mall and high schools, et cetera. And these were once he got a few young girls in the door of his mansion, then he'd pay them to go recruit other young girls. And so they would be offered three hundred dollars cash. And this is back in two thousand and you know, four five six three hundred dollars cash to come to his mansion and this gets graphic, and to take off their clothes and give him a massage and then he would pay them if they were willing for various types of sex acts and so this was These were largely, you know, young women who were under the age of consent, so this was rape. This was rape. And then eventually a mother went to the police, the mother of a fourteen year old who he had committed this crime against, and she turned him in and Palm Beach police got involved, and each time they talked to a girl, they would then find multiple other girls because of the nature of this sex trafficking ring, and so they had him and the Palm Beach Police, god love him, they weren't happy with what the Palm Beach local state prosecutor was doing, so they went to the Feds because they wanted to put this guy away. And then the Feds sold everybody out, everybody out, and did that deal with Epstein. They would never prosecute him or any of his associates and exchanged for twelve months in county jail. And one of the most obscene things about this the charge he pled to picturing a miner for prostitution. These were not prostitutes. These are victims of rape. So that's that's the mega scandal. And yes, we need to know if you can identify the people involved in his crimes, but he also had this entire orbit which was non criminal and presumably did not know about his crimes. And so the concern about, Okay, you put all those names out there in connection with Epstein, You ruin all those people when they're innocent of any kind of criminal activity. Yeah, we don't do that as Americans, right, We're not going to do that, but we have every right to get to the bottom of who's behind this scandal. In two thousand and eight when they could have jailed them for life and they didn't, and then the way he ends up dead in that jail cell is Miami Herald did a great exposy on him, real investigative journalism in eighteen that led to some additional federal charges, and at that point, he's in a jail cell in July of nineteen and he's dead on August tenth of nineteen. So that's the quick chronology. But I do think we need to get to the bottom of that scandal in seven. Clearly, Ryan, this is not hurting the president politically should not, but his numbers are actually up with Republicans. I know we have some sound on that, but we don't have the time to play it right now. I do want to get into in this next segment, and it's lighter, but this interesting question of diamonds. You know, would you be offended if let's say you're being proposed to or whatever and somebody gives you a lab made diamond Because there's a great piece out today on how the diamond industry is really on the brink because these lab made diamonds are so identical, sometimes better. So I want to dive into that with you, just get your perspective on it. You know, this stuff wasn't around when I proposed to Amy, so hers is real. But I'm thinking what I propose with the lab made today here on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Glad you're with us Action Pack Show. Today, I'll get back to this deep dive on the Epstein thing in a sick and to join our friend Richard Holtorf who's running for GOP vice chair. Richard thanks for spending a minute with us.
Speaker 6: How you doing I'm doing great, Dan, It's always a pleasure to be on your program.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, my friend. This fill people in on the election. When's it going to happen right now? And why should you be the new vice chair?
Speaker 6: So the State Central Committee for the Colorado Republican Party is going to meet on Monday in a virtual meeting of about five hundred and twenty five delegates.
Speaker 3: That's all the.
Speaker 6: County chairs, vice chairs, secretaries, and also bonus members for the large counties, and then elected officials of the state and national level. Those are the ones that are eligible to vote to select who should be on the Executive Equimittee for the colorad GOP. And that's going to happen at seven pm on Monday, July twenty first, sir, And there's a lot of reasons why people should vote for me, but I'm going to go over the top ten real fast. Number one, I want to you to find and build a strong party because we can win statewide elections. Because winning is everything for Republicans. Remember that I've got a lot of experience. He served in the legislature. I was the House Republican whip, and I think experience matters. Dan, Also, I support all Republicans. I want to lift everybody up. I want to take everybody to the balcony and not try to shove some Republicans in the basement. And I can't say that for the person that I'm running against, who has constantly bashed Republicans through the Rhino Watch website that he's responsible for. Additionally, you know this, I'm a retired colonel spent twenty nine years in the US Army. I think the experience matters because they just don't give that rank away.
Speaker 2: Sir. I'm fercely loyal.
Speaker 6: I'm fiercely loyal to anybody and anything that I hooked my wagon to. You got to pull the pin because I'm not letting go. And that's important. I'm a third generation cattle rancher's been on the land and on this ranch that this ranch started in eighteen ninety two, and I'm dedicated to that, just like I'm a dedicated Republican. This is something you'll appreciate, Don.
Speaker 2: I'm a Christian.
Speaker 6: I have a strong faith in God, and I want to help others and get back to my community and lift people up. I don't want to tear people down. I want to lift all Republicans up because we need to unify because we have a unique opportunity in twenty twenty six. Now, I'm also a realist in this rate shooter. I'll tell you things you may not want to hear, but I think it's important that they be said. And that's kind of uncommon in a lot of political circles. True, and the last two things. And Dan, you know this, if you want to have the greatest influence on public policy, you have.
Speaker 7: To be in power.
Speaker 6: In order to get in power, you have to win. If we could win one of the chambers in the state House or the state Senate, all of a sudden, the radical progressive left is in check Torado. Yeah, state wide officers, I tell people we'd love to in a few state white offices. And you know, Dan, which one do you think is the most important office we should try to seek?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm going to say the governor, but you're going to say something ext.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say Secretary of State because that has.
Speaker 3: To do with election integrity.
Speaker 6: Governor would be great. That is the golden ring, that's the top of the ladder. And that would be great in a blue state. It's going to be really hard to do, but not impossible. But if we could get the secretary of State position and or the attorney general position and or the treasurer. You know, there's a lot of checks and balances, and if you're in Colorado, no matter what your political affiliation is, you should want checks and balances because right now, the progressive, radical, woke Marxist socialist left, they've gone out of control and we're tired of it. Colorado's tired of it. It's too much pedal rights, you know, right life, right parent, right to own your fire arms. There's so many things that under attack for. And then finally I have this strategic picsion help the GPE. You can win in twenty twenty six hundred percent. And I'm also a common sense Republicans are common sense. That's all I got right now.
Speaker 2: Well, you got a lot right there, my friend eighteen ninety two on the ranch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Buffalo Springs Landing Cattle Wow started.
Speaker 2: In Press ninety two. That is impressive. Well, well, man, we appreciate the time today and then be interested to see what happens Monday night.
Speaker 6: It's going to be an exciting time, and I want to reach out and say, folks, if you're a Central Committee state Central Committee member.
Speaker 5: You need to be there.
Speaker 6: You need to log in, get credentialed, and be there because the future of the Colorado Republican Party is at stake. And I'm telling you, with the right coaches, with the right offensive coordinator or the right defensive coordinator, even the Broncos can win again.
Speaker 2: And oh they're going to win this year. Ope, they're going to win this year. But well, Richard, appreciate the time. Good luck out there. Yes, sir, thank you, my friend, and thanks for your twenty nine years of service. Sure appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir, Thank you for giving up three to speak to your audience.
Speaker 2: Always enjoy it. You take care. That is a Richard Oltar. So we'll know on Monday night. Right, we'll talk about that Tuesday and listen with with there being an opportunity here in Colorado in twenty six, Colorado GOP functioning at the highest possible level. Yeah, that's important. And here we haven't touched yet on the president's condition today. As you know by now, he has this common leg ailment. I wish he didn't have it. It's this common vein condition, as you know, some venus insufficiency, but it's you know, it's not one of the more serious levels of this et cetera. Obviously, we all get a little bit spooked when it's the president, and anything that increases the risk of throwing a clot you worry about a lot, right, But Ryan, I mean, have we had and you are the presidential historian at least for one Woodrow Wilson, But have we ever had a president other than maybe Teddy Roosevelt. Have we ever had a president who is more of a just a beast, just a physical specimen than Trump. That's a good question. George W.
Speaker 7: Bush was a really good athlete in his day, and he threw out that first pitch after nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: That was That was a good pitch. That was that was high pressure, that was that was real.
Speaker 7: I gotta say for his age, Ronald Reagan, you know, surviving that assassination attempt with the bullet choken with the doctors coming back stronger than ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Trump is dynamo.
Speaker 7: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, you're right your examples. That's really impressive to me. But I'm just talking about I'm just talking about being a beast. I'm talking about NonStop. The energy. That's the thing, right, I mean you look at sixteen and then again in twenty you know when he's he's i mean in twenty four cycle. Yeah, the schedule, he's able to keep the stamina. Yeah, I mean, that's that's impressive stuff right there. So yeah, and I'm sure obviously he's going to get all the best care and everything. But that's the thing that spooks me, is that the increased potential throwing a clock, but just pray for the president. Obviously, the threat to his health, as we've been talking about for years, is much more immediate from those who've been trying to kill him for a long time and continue to try to kill him, and that I think at this point is just a matter of prayers and obviously prayers answered as I see it in that Butler field three or three seven one, three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Let me get to some of those, and then I do want to get into this diamond stuff because when I read that piece today, and it's a good piece in the Wall Street Journal about how you know that the diamond market is kind of on the brink because now all of these you know, artificially made diamonds are so impressive, et cetera, and hard to tell from the real thing. And I ask myself, Okay, if I was proposing to Amy again, you know, back then all they had were real diamonds, you know, would I get a real diamond or would I get one of these, you know, labmate diamonds. Would I then get a much bigger lab mate diamond? How big would be too big? How big would be ostentatious? Yeah, So I'm anxious to get people's take on that Dan ray Epstein files. If the files are released, everyone in the files would be tried by the public through the media, get a commission and narrow the list down. I agree completely. In fact, that's why I've been suggesting it on this show. Just the commission. It's you can't do a commission right because they can't agree when to go to the bathroom. You got to get one or two guys or gals who are really respected former law enforcement and then have them go through and say this is the stuff legally and ethically we can make public. But I'm with you on that my friend touched or Dan, I think the lapgrown diamonds are pretty cool. Considering a diamond, it's just carbon compressed over millions of years and under millions of tons of pressure. The fact we can now do this in a lab is rather amazing, you know, yes it is. And I got to tell you my initial reaction is if it was today, Obviously, the message I would want to send to Amy, if I was proposing her today rather than thirty two years ago, you know, would have been how much I value you, and so I would have been tempted, you know, to get the real diamonds. So there is no doubt in her mind that you know I valued her that much. But knowing Amy, knowing her then and knowing her now, what she'd say is screw that, you know, get me the lab made thing and give the money to the poor. That's what she'd say. Dan. I bet that woman staring at you was trying to decide if she had a righteous case you could represent her. We got some great texters, Ryan, we have some tremendous texts layer. Dan. I just saw the most unusual thing, a woman holding a soda in one hand and her phone in the other while driving with her elbows? Oh my lord, would you call nine one for that? Like I call nine one one on a fairly regular basis for obvious impaired drivers, people going over one hundred, weaving in out of traffic, would you call? Would you call nine one one for that?
Speaker 7: I would first secure my space in a different lane far away from said vehicle, and then yeah, you want to call that in right, she can't do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then when we come back, we got a lot of ground to cover. I'll get more textures in. But I want to tell you about one of the most terrifying things that's ever happened to a family member of mine, and it involved somebody driving with their elbows. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Gitlin Clark retires from the WNBA.
Speaker 4: She's going to.
Speaker 5: Work at a waffle house so she can continue doing what she loves most, fistfighting black women.
Speaker 2: So that's just terrible, that's just right, ABC Disney. You know, how does it become such a leftist operation? That was last night at the SP's right, and you know it's wow. You would think the WNBA would protect her, right, I mean, she's such a cash cow for that league, just like Michael Jordan, you would think the NBA would have protected him. And you go back and you watch some of that video. I'm sure you was a Detroit guy, you were loving it, but the way he would just get brutalized and I'm like, NBA, are you out of your mind? But you know what, the greatest player of all time and you're gonna let some thug break his late.
Speaker 7: Well to amend that, there's a documentary that you can watch on that rivalry and the Bulls in particular, And when Michael Jordan says I took that personally, that's a meme now. But what he said that without the Detroit Pistons that you talk about diamonds, this kind of refined him into the diamond that he became. And six championships later, he credited the Detroit Pistons making him a tougher, mentally stronger player.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, class guy, But in the meantime, you know, his career could have been ended by Lambier and some of those other thugs. And so you look at Caitlyn Clark and how that league that nobody paid attention to other than immediate family, right, And that's no knock on anybody. I'd respect women's sports greatly and I don't want men playing them. But that the greatest thing that ever happened to the WNBA. And they're going to let they ever missing all these games because she just gets brutalized out there. She's out with the groin injury. Now, I didn't even know women could get groin injuries. I thought that was only a guy thing. But they're brutalizing her all the time. I mean in that league. In the league needs to the league needs to protect her. It's like there are the Caitlin Clark rules, but those rules are that people can get away with anything on her. And I don't see it as a racial thing at all. The people trying to make it a racial thing. I don't see that one little bit. I just see other players that I don't think it's a skin color thing. I think it's a jealousy thing, you know, regardles list of color. Just a jealousy thing in that league. Just boy that they should be they should be protecting her. Three or three seven three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine, but we had this text command. Dan saw the most unusual thing, a woman holding a soda in one hand and her phone in the other while driving with her elbows. And it was one of the scariest things that's ever happened to a family member of ours. Ryan picture this, Okay, our amazing daughter, Caroline. She's coming out of the Cherry Creek mall and all of the sudden there's a woman there who has young woman like in her twenties maybe, who has a young child and no arms. And the woman without any arms asks our beautiful daughter, if she would place the child in the car seat in the back of the car, what would you do in that situation? Well, you would help out right, right. But my concern a So Caroline was describing this, and because Caroline is the biggest heart in the world, and it was like and I said, what'd you do? And she said, well, I put the child in the car seat in the back of the car. And I'm like, God, love you. But that's one of the most terrifying things I've ever heard in my life, because what if this had been a setup, What if this had been a setup to get our daughter or some girl to put herself into the back of that car and then she's just taken.
Speaker 7: Oh and what you're describing is very similar to the kidnapping of the senator's daughter in Silence of the Lambs.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I never saw that. I don't see anything man except daughterly Dummer, Caddy shack and the occasional classic. But who would want to see that anyway? I mean, I bet Amy has I'll ask her, but you know, anyway, So it terrified me when I heard the story and I called them all and I wanted to see all the surveillance tape. I wanted to find out if there was somebody dangerous out there, because if it was that kind of a setup to try to kidnap somebody, I wanted to I wanted to catch that person. It's sad that you.
Speaker 7: Got to think of things in those terms, Dan, but I totally get why you would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And then you know, I couldn't get And I'm not faulting I'd love them all. I can't. I'm not faulting them all for anything other than having to pay for parking. But it you know, it was the same old thing. They can't give you videotape unless you file a lawsuit kind of stuff, and I didn't have anybody to sue there. I was just trying to protect people. But I guess it's possible. I know, I represent really badly injured people. I know the technology that we helped get for him, It's possible. You had somebody without arms and a young child who truly did need the help, who was then driving the car away. But but how'd you get the child out of the car when you got you know what I mean, It just all seemed so anyway. I pad you to the Texter for bringing back that memory. Ryan, you are again the best in the business. Kelly, thank you for human sunshine each and every day. We're gonna have some fun tomorrow, some of the best political humor of all time, including some instant classic roast. We're going to enjoy a wonderful Friday afternoon in the summer. Have a safety evening. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.