Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud. You've missed Kinsman and Mike benue Road. I've seen the way you've been looking at those cuffs you behave. Oh hello, welcome to Chewing the Cuds. I don't trust you. What do you mean don't trust I really just don't trust you. Don't give me those innocent looks. I'm innocent, yeah right, I'm innocent until proven guilty. I believe that if you must. What have you got for us today, Mike, I don't need to believe. It's the way the law system works in this country.
Speaker 2: But I have a story about how a dead relative can help you at the bank.
Speaker 1: And then I'll get all creative in crafty Queens. Oh okay, and we're going to have a game to play in our Game of the week. But it's on screen now. You can see our social media contact in folk.
Speaker 2: Just look for at the cut TV and the names of people who have bombled into our old Internet go along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 1: We'll go over to mist and the show is it's that a bit warm? Well, you said two pods.
Speaker 2: Two pods, not two pods, and then just let it keep running for six weeks.
Speaker 1: Tank into one cup. Well, I wanted you to be sustained. You found your stories yet I have. Could you tell her it was storing? Yes, so the first story we have about that long store warts celebrity been around for eight absolutely ages and really garnered a lots of respect. Jojo s okay, Yeah, why do I why do I sense that you're not a Jesse? I mean, who is she? She's family, she's family. You related to Joe Juicy Wang? Yes, I know, she's one of ours. Yeah, so I suppose we should. We'll give her some time. With some time, Well, I'm about to so she's going into pop music and entering well you know when a child star is never toably wanting to get a longer career and grow up a little bit. So they start doing oh I'm so sexy and off that. Yeah, not porn, but you know, just trying to be a bit salacious and sexy and oh, I've gone off all off the rails. She's doing that because I've actually gone off the rails. I don't think Brittany was putting it on. I don't think Brittany was putting it on. And I think the way Miley Cyrus was hyper sexualized and had a bit of a bite to it to say, how dare you say? I can't? And she's deaf following that mold. Ok, but it's Jojo see. So they're still kind of like she's putting on like do you remember the band Kiss, I'm aware of Kiss. Yeah, So she's doing all that makeup and stuff like that, but still got there. There we go, look at her with all the hair are still done up though, and it's just it's very much drawn on. She's happy, that's what matters. Yeah, I suppose I give her that, but she's I think probably what irritated me about it is because as part of this era after releasing Karma, which is a big song that she's done the video for that's full of hyper sexuality in terms of trying to kiss girls, which okay, great lesbianism, lovely, but it's they're not quite kissing. So it's a bit more feels feels more like straight titilation rather than gay rights.
Speaker 2: It's more alongalis of too Yeah, lesbians, I love, we're just stroking each other gently.
Speaker 1: It feels less for the community and more about selling. Basically. Yeah, that's how it feels to me, and what's really capped it for me where I've got a bit of a she's saying that she's the inventor of gay pop. Someone get Kylie on the phone, a rasier, you know, maybe maybe they might want to have a word for a pet shop boys. Yeah, I mean, even going further back, really goes to Hollywood. Yeah, Noel Coward. Could Noel Coward give give her a little bit of a call. Well no, he did quite some time, well, you know, on the Ruezia. But she's also getting into beef with other people who, honestly I don't know who the hell they are. A sixteen year old rapper called Little Tay, Little Tay Little do you know who Little Tay? I have no idea who. Little Tay is, a quite young rapper. Apparently she doesn't have any idea about who Jojo See where is either.
Speaker 2: Well it's well yeah, apparently there's some backup it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's just really tedious. You could if you look at Twitter rather the next yes.
Speaker 2: Will continue to dead name it until Elon Musk stopped dead naming other people.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So yeah, they're arguing back and forth and it's just all very I mean, apparently karma is not. Apparently one of Miless Cyrus's refuse songs.
Speaker 2: Refused something like refuse. I'm here to be a song you are refuse.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't make the cut for Miley, so JoJo's taking up. Apparently there's another version of it by somebody called Britt Smith. They had an unreleased version of it, and now they've released that version and that's out selling JoJo's. Let's move on from that and go on the dor pre Full fashion show. Okay, now it's a bit of a step change for you, is little.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very fashionable, says the man who before we came on said I should wear my other outfit, but the other one is all black.
Speaker 1: There is a difference, and if you understood fashion, you would understand.
Speaker 2: The ninety nine point you're wearing now an all black or wagon color sat there like Joseph is technical dream coat.
Speaker 1: There's a technical difference, and yes, just don't appreciate these things anyway. Sometimes it's not about the fashion at these events. It's more about who's sitting on the front row. Okay, and sitting on the front row this year we have felt No, they're dead interesting, it would be interesting. No, it's an actress, know me, what's no idea that lady there? Oh no, I watched it. Yeah, yeah, out. It's not just that Nami Watts is there, is that she's also brought along her daughter, Okay, Kai Schreber now Kai Schreeber is a transsexual, and she brought her along to sit on the front row of the fashion show and was visibly beaming to support Kai being there. And they've been supportive of all the way through their journey. Their father is Leave Schreiber, that Turin director. Honestly, I do think that he's possibly topped the taking the daughter out to great events back when they were eight rather than they're fifteen years old now. Okay, back when they were eight, they took Kai to comic Con dressed as Harley Quinn from Batman. Okay, so even at that young age, supporting like dress up, however, you want to be in and work along.
Speaker 2: So you've just you've gone very over here, You've gone very over here.
Speaker 1: It's just a bit I just want to make way for the picture. You don't need to make way for the picture. It's a wide angle. It's not that white wireless before. But yes, it's they're very a couple of very supportive parents, lovely debuting their daughter beautiful and they have debut debutante balls anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, they do still have a debute thing, but it's not as big coming out.
Speaker 1: We kind of still your Yeah, so it's that coming out balls and stuff.
Speaker 2: It kind of fades off, but it's still it's still done, like finishing school still exists.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's just nice to see supportive. And they're not even together anymore. They split up quite a while, but cold parenting. Yeah, so even better. Last, but not least, Billie Eilish, she's a bad guy. She is a bad guy. She's going to be coming out with her third studio album, We Do Like h Well, it's due for release on the seventeenth of May, but she's like trying to keep it quite hush hush and not try to release any singles beforehand. Okay, and last November she kind of put it out there that she's one of us, I believe, she said, I thought it was obvious, Yeah, she said, yeah. She said that physically she's attracted to women, but she's so intimidated by them and their beauty and their presence, and she just didn't realize that people didn't know I like a presence. So she's been at Coachella, okay, and trialing some of this new music, and of course somebody in the audience has recorded it and released it. So whether she wants to keep it under wraps or not, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: I think that's a very clever way of releasing music because Madonna did that. I don't want anybody to download this song and released it and let people download it, then had abuse in the middle of the song.
Speaker 1: Well, if people were confused about her being a lesbian, they won't be after this next track. It's called lunch okay, and I would read out what the lyrics are. Read out the lyrics. No, I'm not going to they are actually filthy. They're filthy, are the lyrics.
Speaker 2: They're just I could eat that girl for lunch as she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one, and if I can never get enough, I could buy her so much stuff.
Speaker 1: It's graving, not a crush. That's quite sweets. It's very explicit.
Speaker 2: It's not saying I want to stick me f leminge and rummage around.
Speaker 1: Like that's exactly what it's saying. No, it's she said I could, I could, So it's got the parent I could. That's what makes it romance. Why have you got the BBC news on here? Oh that's not the BBC and that's the end of the show Bus News. Thanks Mike stick around. I don't even think that's possible. Behave when you're going to ruin my browser history. This is your browser restaurant, looking at stick around as Next, it's Mike in the Buzz. You're watching Chewing the Card with mister and Mike. Now let's go into the dank, poorly lit, disgusting parts of the web where Mike likes to go rummaging around. It's Mike and the Buzz.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was I was honest. Should we say a social networking application.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you were up to. What do you think I was up to? Filth? Not quite filth, arranging film arranging filth.
Speaker 2: Because because like it or not, Grinder is here as part of our lives.
Speaker 1: Well for those of us who have success with it. Yes, what do you define as success as in getting your rocks off? Yeah? Your own watching.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Grinder is trying to move away from its somewhat s a baser level and tried to become more of a community.
Speaker 1: Okay, isn't it just about gang bangs?
Speaker 2: So Grinder back of it wasn't a hook up ap It actually started off as a finding local people and it's aiming at relationships as well.
Speaker 1: Why the hell did they call it grinder? That's really only going to be one thing unless you're into metal work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it got should we say, we took the name and went we're going to make it this as a community at large and destroyed actual dating.
Speaker 1: Talk about nominative determinism. Are your middle name is anyway? Fisted? So they bring out something that they're calling gighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So on Grinded they have the app way, the thing where you can change the location. Say I'm going to be going to I don't know, let's say somewhere in France, and you can have a look at the people around France and.
Speaker 1: Go, do I still want to traveler? Is the talent? Can I get laid? But it doesn't show you there? Mkay?
Speaker 2: Well what they want to do is do more of a If you change a location to there, it will show you at that location as well.
Speaker 1: So a bit like Google Maps with cock, a bit.
Speaker 2: Like Google Maps with cock, a bit like scruff have been doing for years with the whole I'm visiting this place right, but like other apps, let you do anyway, just going on that band Dragon now, okay, because they think that they if they let you see people at all the locations, it's going to help you build relationships with people in different parts of the world with different viewpoints and make it more of a community based app. Okay, I'm just going to get dick from other parts of the country. I'm going to deciding where I'm going on holiday based.
Speaker 1: On what I can get. Way only used going to when I'm traveling. I don't use it at home anymore. That's not for years completed Manchester. It's not Pokemon Go, you know, Pokemon Gay pokem Gay. It is helps you get your steps in. It's its location at geospace. Sometimes you have to swipe a lot. I'm not going to wait the screen let's say a screen aggressive fingering. But yeah, they're moving much toward Oh sorry, use loop.
Speaker 2: But it's like they're trying to move away from just this thereedy underbelly that they have and go much towards like creating a space.
Speaker 1: It's not really an underbelly, is it. It's the bold bear face brass of it, isn't it exactly? I mean that the image is a mask. Actually, now I look at it, it does look like it looks it looks like Groot in a sex dungeon. I am group, I am Groot, I am groop. It's very niche porn. But so you never have to I never have a problem with getting wood for you. Sorry, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Moving quite on. Do you know what shooty bump pain is m an indelicate lover.
Speaker 2: No, So it's described as a sudden cramping mhm. Okay, and like a severe like jabby pain. Okay that everyone can get, okay, not just the case and days, right.
Speaker 1: But that happens to me when I see somebody like you know, when you see something you really really like and your botbom twitches. M h.
Speaker 2: It's it's not twitching, it's winking, well for you, winking. So doctor Sunge from all Right has basically said that what is called the the pain.
Speaker 4: In the pool pipe, the pain in the pool pipe, the pain in the pool pipepe pain is called a prox lager, flu lex, proc log poo flex, Yeah, putroctal.
Speaker 1: Physical pain in the ass. I've met some pains in the ass.
Speaker 2: A physical pain in the ass, not just someone right, and you get a shooting pain in the backside, it's actually the inside sphincter spasming very quickly and he causes a pain sensation. And so he says is if you ever are having a sudden, sharp, shooting pain in your bottom and your trousers are on, the key thing to is relax. Okay, maybe give your bottom a bit of a massage to try and relax the muscles within.
Speaker 1: What's with the face. I don't really needed the excuse to just.
Speaker 2: Grab your ars in public. You're not talking about just grabbing your mum cheeks and giving it a felt. It says, give it a massage. It's a sphincter muscle that needs a massage.
Speaker 1: You've done that before, forty one I've done. No, I haven't. That's a lie. Well, yeah, I thought that was a great little.
Speaker 2: Bit of information that if you do just get a sudden pain in your bomb, it's nothing you've done. It's just a random spasm of a muscle. It reminds me of an old old friend. No, no, who's the Scottish comedian forgot his name. He's got to and he's losing his mind at the moment.
Speaker 1: Billy Connelly. Billy Connelly reminds me of Billy Connelly's Itchy Bom sketch okay, where he basically says like, you shouldn't feel conscious about having an itchy bomb. Whereas if because you think you're gonna scratch your arse in public, people are going to look at you, know, lily a bit. Whereas if you just shout out, I've got an itchy bum and then just grab it and start scratching away. It's a very famous sketch, so famous I knew all about it.
Speaker 2: And if you like to shout out in the street about your itchy areas, feel free not to share it with us at the TV on social media actually if your life, because remember he's verse.
Speaker 1: It was nicely over to our story of the week. Now.
Speaker 2: I have said this a couple of times, and it may not be noted out there in the real world, but I recently lost my father, okay, right, And as I keep telling you, whenever I'm being unreasonable, I am recently bereft, and so that allows me to get away with Blue Murder like eighteen eighteen sausag drolls before the show starts. However, I've missed out on a trick, okay, right, and this comes courtesy of Rio de Janeiro and a lady called Erica Viera Nunez Nunez, which I think is a beautiful name.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: She went into a local bank right with her uncle in a wheelchair, right, and he wanted to take out a loan for seventeen thousand, about two and a half grand okay, okay. The the bank tellers were a bit concerned that, you know, the uncle wasn't all with it, and she said, going, no, no, if he's a well you need to go to the hospital uncle, I can take you now, or just need to sign this paper.
Speaker 1: I can take you now. And I noticed he was being a bit floppy. She didn't weekend at Bernie's. Huh. He was dead already.
Speaker 2: He was already dead, right, And she was trying to take a loan out in the bank with the dead body.
Speaker 1: Who we're not sure whether he was the uncle or not. How how was she going to fake him signing the docu.
Speaker 2: She was helping him with his hand and just move it there, and she was trying to help him sign it. But the fact that what was that they alerted to the fact was the fact that the gentleman kept doing this and collapsing and she had to physically bring him up and put his.
Speaker 1: Head forward and he wasn't speaking. So yeah, I don't know what to say about that.
Speaker 3: Police were called, she was arrested and charged for the nicest, beautiful, most wonderful sounding charge in the history of police enforcement.
Speaker 1: Charged for vilification of a corpse. Vilification.
Speaker 3: Vilification, So making the corpse do something illegal is apparently a crime in Rio dijon Era, which I thought was a brilliant.
Speaker 1: Phrase, But it also means that it's been done long before, like a corpse.
Speaker 3: Obviously they've set up a law because corpses are used to commit.
Speaker 1: Crimes all the time.
Speaker 3: The vilification of a corpse, I thought that was a brilliant thing.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful turn of phrase, but also makes me very worried about ever going to Rio. Why because there's just obviously lots of criminal corpses running around, not running around be pushed around the wilchair. If it was a thing, right, it wouldn't really be a cops it would be a zombie. Well that would still count. It'd still be a corpse committing crimes, especially if they're nibbling away at people. Qualification of a corpse. I thought was a beautiful phrase. And this is something you wanted to get away with with your own father. I've known about it. I might have had a go. You didn't get on with him.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a problem with him. He had a problem with me because he wasn't a fan of the case. That's a hare issue. If I'd known that, that would have made my interaction with the hallifat's a little bit more interesting with a to close down my father's account is here.
Speaker 1: To start. It doesn't need to sidefi if anyone in the bank account. Well that's all from the bus this week. Thank you, Mike. Just and sometimes don't know the kind of depth that you'll problem to anyway, you've not been on my grinder. Oh I actually talking about that anyway. Stick around as we have coming up our game to playing game of the week. Welcome back, and yes you are watching Chewing the Cuds. We're going to play around of lazy Susan's question Roulette, And this one is for the man who was asked once not to do the macarine and naked, but insisted the shopping center enjoy it. It's you, Mike off your shop. Its library day of the week. Okay, Mike's got out his lazy Susan and he's ready to give it a spin.
Speaker 2: I have a section of questions. Mm hmmm, lazy Susan stops. We'll get a question to ask.
Speaker 1: You if you spin it that quickly. It's just okay, movies. Oh, I'm quite I did go to film school, so I should be quite good at movies. Sucking off a teacher.
Speaker 2: Okay, the question is in film? Who directed the film Gone with the Wind?
Speaker 1: Gone with the Wind? I don't know, actually, no, not clue. Think about think about song with a hefty.
Speaker 2: Cough, Wheezy McFadden, No, Victor Fleming.
Speaker 1: Ooh ooh, that's quite revolting.
Speaker 2: That is, you know, not everybody thinks. Not everything we have in the show revolves around the same phrase.
Speaker 1: But you know, you like to be consistent. Music. Music, it makes the people come together. Porter's head does that for me? What Porter said, great, great background music for when you're working a shag.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the name of the singer who sings the song sexy back, sexy back, sexy back.
Speaker 1: Like me? Justin Timberlake. Why do you listen to the gallery? Because they're right? They are. I wasn't just in Timberlake's just in Bieber No way is that justin Bieber No, of course it's just in Timberlake. You trying to be all clever as.
Speaker 2: Will be clever, as being as being tricksy as a Hobbits.
Speaker 1: Movies again, movie is My Week? Is it? Yeah? Did so well on the last one.
Speaker 2: Which actor best known for his collaboration with director Steven Spielberg, starred in Shaving Ryan's Private, Saving and Saving Private Ryan.
Speaker 1: I believe there was a film called Shaving Private that was but that was that was a difference. Also Saving Ryan's privates the Tom Hanks. It was Tom Hanks. I do like Tom Hanks. I like the company rhyming slam. I feel that he's a lovely person. When you're anywhere. General knowledge is the next one. Oh boom, oh boo, I'm not going to do well on this wake up boom. That was a bout Radley, wasn't it it was. When was the Queen Borne? Oh ninety four two nineteen twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, she was getting on before she died. She was lesser one about oldest living man to send himself a card brown mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Music, Oh no, movies, movies yay, apparently good at these. In a town like Alice, what does Alice refer to U? A town like Malice or a town like Alice Alice? A town called Dallas? Yeah? What from the commitments now called Malice? Town called Malice? That would Yes, I'm confusing things. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's referring to Alice Springs. Oh listen, does Alice Springs Alice?
Speaker 1: Alice? Who is Alice? I remember that song? Twenty five years you'd be living next door to Alice Alice. Right, next question general knowledge again? Oh no, it's noticed sports. Sorry, no, no, no, no, no no, don't make me talk about football again on this show.
Speaker 2: Right again, you're asked to talk about footballers, not football.
Speaker 1: I was asking you what the off side rule was.
Speaker 2: That is, to talk about a handsome gentleman who's marrying another handsOn, gentleman who happened to wear shorts.
Speaker 1: Skinny boys in shorts with very rip dabs. Okay, give me a gymnast. They don't have to work their way around a pole.
Speaker 2: The column apparently, which country did Graham Fowler play cricket for?
Speaker 1: I think you can off, but I don't have a blooming monkey. Have a guess of a country that plays Venezuela, that well known Venezuelan cricket team England, England, the country in which you are currently sat. Why do we play cricket? Famously? Do we the ashes?
Speaker 2: What cricket match between the Twengland and Australia?
Speaker 1: Only if you're talking about David Bowie? David Bowie ashes to ashes? All right, okay? Ashes? General knowledge? I really don't. I hate sport.
Speaker 2: I hated with the passion in which English county m hm is Blenham Palace located Windsor.
Speaker 1: Which county isn't Windsor county? Mm hmmm, I thought it was a county. Geography is not my friend either.
Speaker 2: Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire definitely drug a fit and knowledge.
Speaker 1: There's music music, I might be all right with. We'll give give music again. Who sang Venus Bananama? Correct? And several other people have for she's got it, baby, She's got it. The raised advert for Lindy's legs. Hasn't it been covered by JLO as well recently? You can shut up. I don't like her Oak sport or you did that deliberate. I didn't do that one deliberately. It happened to London sport. What it means to me which race came first? The thousand guineas or the two thousand guineas the human I'm being facetious because I don't give money. I don't care. It doesn't matter. It's not important, very important. It's not important different to a thousand guineas the first one. It's actually the two thousand guineas. Oh what how? How are irrelevant? You really hate sports? Always very cross me. I hate people wear all black. Version of all black is gonna wear? Oh, let's sport again. You're just doing this a purpose now, okay? Go on?
Speaker 2: Who owned so really sports ownership related? Who owned.
Speaker 1: The triple Grand National winner? Red Room? Uh? A very disappointed man, because I didn't Red Rum get kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Noel da Mayre, Noel de Maire and the he said, Noel Gordon, that is what Noel Gordon.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I don't know who Nel Gordon is Nell Gordon, Noel Gordon, Noel as in the first all right Gordon, first Gordon. Oh, yes, I know who you're talking about now, Harry Gallery have been very very helpful. But I actually really only know of the lady from Crossroads because of Russell T. Davis's show, which was very very good. And what was she called in that show? I can't remember, Noel Gordon. Somebody might leader calming calmen green tea, like I'm not like green tea got caffeine, isn't it green tea? Doesn't that you can have caffeine free green teasing that because it might be calming, sporty camramile, but again sport Oh well, funny that I didn't stop it on the spot. It stops itself, right, You may tell me that, you may tell yourself that, but will you tell Noel Gordon?
Speaker 2: Oh she's dead, God account quite tragically just after coming back on Crossroads.
Speaker 1: We should know if you actually absorbed the show that you watched. I just enjoyed it, really realized I was going to be questioned on it later.
Speaker 2: Okay, So apart from you who is nicknamed the big easy.
Speaker 1: Oh you cow ah Raymond Chandler, Raymond Chandler, Raymond Chandler. I've got to break, just go to break. I'm not doing it any more. Welcome back during the CUD and now we're going to beautify our surroundings. As Mike is in Crafty Queens. When you're at home, do you like a vas of fresh flowers? I do? Actually yes, I can believe that.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: The problem to lovely vases and then they've currently stuffed with blooms. They are oh what blooms do you have? Their carnations and beginning of spring all the way through to Sourn October. I have flowers and then I thread them into a nice garland that keeps me through winter. The dried flowers a nations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, but obviously flowers die, yes, So what we need to do is we need to make something that will last longer than them flowers to create our little flowers.
Speaker 1: That's what we're going to do today.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in front of you, you have some dissial paper.
Speaker 1: I have blue tste paper, and I have think Dizier paper. Mine looks a bit like deadim like what Dini? Right? So what you want to do is you only want one sheet of dissue paper. Mm hmm. Okay, did doesn't look like that of the camera, but it does look like that in front of me. It's like navy blue diss you paper. Oh you really want it?
Speaker 2: So I want one sheet on one sheet like that toilet paper where that's kitchen roll. Isn't that as toilet paper? I think you've got a very anyway there, Okay, so fold it.
Speaker 1: In half along the lengthways or along I can't see you because I'm looking at myself along the lengthways. Okay, lovely.
Speaker 2: What you're going to do is you're going to roll. You've got it's a stick, a tube, a tube thing here, And what you're going to do is you're going to roll the tissue paper up within that tube, okay, trying to keep it nice and tight.
Speaker 1: Do you want a tight roll? You want it to be nice and tight? Now I remember what that used to be. Like. Pretend you're running a cigarette. I've quit smoking. Have you quit? World on you? How long have you quit smoking? It's only been a couple of days. But it's the hard time. It's the hard time to quit smoke. Well, I have means around that, but those means are harder to get hold of. So this time when I quit, I better stick to it. Huh. I'll explain another time. Okay, it's gone a little bit of wry, but it's still tight. Let me see as in it. It's not straight, it's not straight, and it needs to be straight, so thise it won't work, but it needs to be straight as straight as possible. That's not very on brand for this program. What are you infer It can either be tight and a little bit off center, or it can be loose and straight. Okay, drawings that whatever you may wish to. It's going off again. I'll just need to adjust a little bite, just as a little bit. Just there we go. Okay, sorry bashing the end a little bit too hard. Then I can't get my tube out. Do you need to get the tube bounty be able to get the tube out afterwards? Okay, I can do that right.
Speaker 2: Okay, once you lap what you want to do, it's about three quarters of the way down. Okay, do you want to fold it in half? But you want to snip all the way through apart from a little bit.
Speaker 1: So like three quarters of the way through now, So we're going to do it that way. And then that way. Oh, both sides.
Speaker 2: So you've got a little collar out in the middle, a little color in the middle, but it's mostly cut all the way through.
Speaker 1: So a little bit there but not all the way through. On the other side, a little bit there, but not all the way through. Yeah. Now what we're going to do is with the bigger end. Oh, I like them again.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going to cut the sides off from that previous cut, from the previous cut and into a little bit of a loop.
Speaker 1: Okay, parking over, then barking over. Okay, I'm with you. Okay, we go. How far up do you want the curve?
Speaker 2: So just so, they're going to be the pedals of your flower, so as big as your flower you want to be.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like a big petal. Okay, oh oh dear, okay, Oh it's it's quite a lot of effort. This arts and crafts, isn't it? Arts and crafts? Arts and arts and crafts. Okay, Look, I'm an adopted north of the I'm not so northern and been long and speak. My addiction has just been destroyed or is now correct.
Speaker 2: So then what you want to is in the middle, in the middle yeah, you want to find one of you the middle petal that you can the middle okay.
Speaker 1: And pull it up like that, and as you pull up, it'll spin a little bit or come off in my hand. Are you a too too too rough? It's been said before going wrong. I don't think I've caught enough through. I mean it's somewhat. I don't if I was trying to be romantic and take that to someone and go, here's a bunch of flowers for you.
Speaker 2: If you're taking paper flowers for someone to be romantic, you deserve to be.
Speaker 1: Single, especially when they look like this. Right.
Speaker 2: So when you pull up, it should look like that because you do it gently, okay. And then when you push it back down you keep it straight and it should just holding.
Speaker 1: On itself like that.
Speaker 2: M hmm. What's it also look like? It's enlightened? Asked by many people? And then you just you just give it the bottom bit a bit of a twist, told it altogether.
Speaker 1: Okay. This is going to be the thing that saves it that final step a lot. I love that they're going to give up buying flowers, little flower, because this will save on water as well. I'll put this and it'll be just as beautiful as the real thing or some fact.
Speaker 2: And if you can't get any pin or any virgin or anything in between, it's probably because you're giving people paper flowers like this.
Speaker 1: I have a little flower, and I have a little flower yours.
Speaker 2: Do you remember in like the seventies early eighties where I saw the Queen she had a hat with a fascinator on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's always that fluffy like even I'll be honest a bit that this is a complete failure and looks a little bit like bird's ass after it's been shot down by probably the queen birds. All right, she's dead for stuff.
Speaker 2: It looks like a bird's ass after it's been shot down. Yeah, literally, Why is that a frame of reference you have? Why are you looking at birds arses that have been shot.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the rest of them has been run off with.
Speaker 2: You saying that the people hunting birds leave the arseholes behind.
Speaker 1: Well, if they've shot them off and they've left a rather ragged plumage, you don't want that to take home for a good stuffing. Yeah, but that's almost the end of the show. Remember to join us on.
Speaker 2: Our social media at the cood TV in all the usual places, and don't forget we are on TikTok as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching, and we'll see you again soon. Bye bye. You've just done.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't do it to you, just because you're in my face, just because yours is nice and mine's rubbish.
Speaker 1: You've said that before