Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty O.
Speaker 2: Wimbo Kelly Mom six forty.
Speaker 3: I'm Caleb Blood, the driver of the brand new Sparkle Smash, a six ton Unicorn with a bold attitude. I've competed on the Triple Threat series, I've competed on the Stadium series.
Speaker 4: Ala What Soldier Fortune.
Speaker 3: And now I get to drive the brand new Sparkle Smash Monster Dam truck. For you guys, the initial call that I got to drive a brand new Master Damn truck, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: Change is part of life.
Speaker 3: Changes part is being successful, and you have to learn to adapt to change. This is my journey from Soldier Force and a Sparkle Smash, in.
Speaker 4: My journey, in my Monster Dam career.
Speaker 3: My personality is a perfect fit for this truck. We are a combination of talent and toughness and I cannot wait to give life to Scorkles Smash and show everyone with this Washing Dam truck can be on the travel. We're not here to just compete, We're here to smash the competition.
Speaker 6: Kf I AM six forty n'ths Later with mo Kelly, We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Monster Jam returns to dominate Anaheim.
Speaker 6: Tickets are still available to see the world's most popular Monster Jam trucks and best driver's Roar in the Angels Stadium this weekend February fifteenth and sixteenth to battle in the Stadium Championship Series. And yes, we have tickets to give away. You know how we do it. Nobody gives away as many tickets as we do. In fact, before the end of my conversation with Kaylea Blood yes it's her real name, you will have your chance to win four event tickets and four pit passes.
Speaker 4: We're doing it bigger than ever before.
Speaker 6: Please welcome Lafayette, Louisiana's own kayleab Blood to the show.
Speaker 4: How are you doing this evening, Miss Blood.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. Thank you for having me. I'm looking forward to coming back to Anaheim, my favor place.
Speaker 6: Man Aha, I love it. And when you say Blood, you mean blood. You've competed in boxing, Mma, served in the National Guard.
Speaker 4: Where did your competitive spirit come from?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Just growing up, I've always been super competitive and always been, you know, always looking for that adrenaline rush. And my life has definitely got me into some really interesting places, like you know, just having the being able to run track and field in high school and growing up and just having that coach that believed in me to just be there for me mentally and make me mentally strong and make me want all of these great things for myself.
Speaker 5: She kind of instilled a lot of that for me.
Speaker 3: So moving forward in my life, it just seemed like I'd always find myself in these crazy places where it's just like either my just one and adrenaline rush or just wanting to just I don't know, exceed people's expectations because sometimes they'll see a female and they'd be like, oh my gosh, she can stick with the guys and running, she can box, she can do all of this. I just I love that feeling of just being an inspiring female that could do all these things.
Speaker 5: And now I'm on the ultimate stage to be.
Speaker 3: Able to inspire little girls and girls everywhere to do awesome things like this, even in a male dominated sport.
Speaker 5: You know, if you feel like you got it, go for it.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 6: And I've seen your videos and your driving style is as aggressive as anyone's. What is your mentality though, I mean, beyond the desire for the adrenaline rush. What's your mentality when you step in a Sparkle smash or any monster truck.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm trying to build a name for myself in the sport. I'm not a second generation driver.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I got into motocross at about twenty years old and found my way into motorsports, which is something that I truly love. And you know, I want to make a name for myself in this sport and in Monster Jam. You know, you have so many opportunities to be the world finals champion, to do this, do that, but you have to be ready for when that time comes. And you know, like I said, my son, he's twelve years old and he's coming up, and I want him to ultimately maybe be a generation driver, so to be able to kind of edge my name in the Monster Dam history books in any sype of toward it sort of way. You know, it would be awesome for him coming in the sport, and that would open up a door of opportunity for him.
Speaker 5: You know that wasn't available for me.
Speaker 3: I kind of had to open up all of those doors for myself throughout my entire life, and I never really had anyone's help, you know, to do that but my own. So I think that's what that's kind of taught me over the years is just kind of do what I need to do to help my son get to the next level and maybe make it a little easier for him than I did, but still teach him the values that it needs to learn.
Speaker 6: Obviously, at the beginning of our conversation, you express your affection for Anaheim, and by that also it means Angel Stadium, So take me to Angel Stadium. What should someone expect to see, or hear or experience while at Monster Jam this weekend, Well, if.
Speaker 3: You've never been to Monster dam at Anaheim, it's like anything that you've.
Speaker 5: Never been to is for everyone.
Speaker 3: And when I say it's for everyone, it's for mom, dad's sister, brother, aunt, uncle Graham, called Grandma. Everyone is going to find something that they love about this monster Truck event, whether it be the racing or the two wheel skills that we do where we're putting these trucks on two wheels and balancing them and walking them back and forth, or freestyle where you've never seen the twelve thousand pound moster jam truck, do a backflip, or have fifty sixty feet of air into a crazy crash or save.
Speaker 5: So it really is always.
Speaker 3: Something that someone's gonna want to come back to. And I love Anaheim so much. I've been going to Anaheim for the past four years now on my stadium tour and I was driving Soldier Fortune on my first freestyle there in Anaheim, and man, the support that I have there, I just feel it when I am there, and I know each and every one of these fans at Anaheim always have my bag no matter what moster jam truck I'm driving, and I love.
Speaker 5: It coming out there.
Speaker 3: Just feeling the support, it makes me want to go out there and win ten times more. And we do pit party, you know before the event, where we have everyone come out and we're by our trucks signing autographs, chit chatting with everyone, and that's such a great time. I've met so many people over the years that I have like so many personal relationships with now, and they follow my career and they support me. And you know, being a female in this male dominated sports sometimes you got to be mentally tough. And having all of that support going into the event sometimes I feel like definitely like pumps you up and motivates you be like, yes I do belong here. Yes I am gonna go out there, and I'm capable of doing everything that these guys are doing. So I love Anaheim, always have. Y'all have a special place in my heart. And every time I come out there, I'm gonna drive that truck into the ground.
Speaker 6: Talk about mental toughness and being a competitor and this twelve thousand pound machine that you're driving. Let me take this in a different direction. All competitors have good days and they have bad days. But monster Jam, you're also at the mercy of that twelve thousand pound monster truck. How much does a truck vary from day to day, from competition to competition.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm not gonna lie, man. My whole life growing up, I've had what you call hard luck. So I've had that hard luck and I've had to work through it. And no matter if it is the monster damn truck that kind of fails me at the moment, And it just seems like a lot of times that's what it is. Makes with a little bit of bad luck for me, So it seems like there's a lot of times where it's just like back to back struggles and issues with the monster damn truck, whether it be breaking an axle and racing, or the transmission going out in two will, or you not being able to finish your freestyle because your rear steer went out, or you rip the hose, and you know, it's always something and you just have to learn how to You have to understand, first off, it's a monster truck. You know it's holding up to what we're doing, but they're not made for these things, so sometimes things are going to break, and you know, you just got to move forward to the next event. And I am so competitive and I want to go out there and win every time. So every time I go out there and I don't hit my mark and I'm not successful, you know, I take it to heart. I beat myself up and I'm hard on myself and all the guys know it. So when they see me, they're like, hey, get out of your own head, go out there and have fun. And I really feel like after doing this for ten years, that is literally what it is. You have to go out there and say, this is my job. I'm gonna have fun and whether I go out there and win or not. The fact that I have the guts to go out there and show these little girls that we can drive Monster Jam trucks and we can do crazy stuff, I think that just says volumes in itself, you know. So I've had to really learn how to Yes I'm such a competitor, and yes I'm so aggressive, but sometimes if I calm myself down just a little bit, I'll go out there and do way better than I would if I just put so much pressure on myself.
Speaker 6: My guest right now is the fantastic Caleb Blud. Can you hear the enthusiasm in her voice? Right now, we're talking about Monster Jam as it rolls into Angel Stadium this weekend February fifteenth and sixteenth, And when we come back, we're gonna give you your opportunity to win four pit passes and four event tickets to Monster Jam.
Speaker 4: So keep it right here. It's Later with Mo Kelly KFI A six forty five. Everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: I'm here in Anah, I'm California. It's something called Monster Jam. If you're not familiar with that, let me fill you in.
Speaker 8: Monster truck craze began way back in the nineteen seventies with legendary names like driver Dennis Anderson and his Goliath sistruck known as the Grave Digger. When the Monster Jam Suga began in nineteen ninety two, they made the jump into the big time and it's currently a thriving, multi million dollar industry.
Speaker 4: While crushing cars was.
Speaker 8: Once pretty cool, today Monster Jam drivers have definitely taken monster truck racing and freestyle competition to all new heights.
Speaker 7: And soon would be forty five thousand people in these stands to watch it. And one of the reason they here to watch it because of my next guest. She is just a killer driver. Her name is Kalo Blood and yes that's her real.
Speaker 4: Name, Kfi.
Speaker 6: Later with Moki, We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and if you just tuning in, I'm right in the middle of a fantastic conversation with Lafayette, Louisiana's own Caleb Budd as we talk about Monster Jam, which is roaring into Angels Stadium this weekend February fifteenth and February sixteenth to battle in the Stadium Championships Series. At the end of this segment, we're going to be giving away four event tickets and four pit passes if you want to go, so you better pay attention cayleb Blood, who will be driving Sparkle, Smash and Kayla. Last segment, I was listening to you and there was this one word which was consistent through everything you said. Competitive. You are competitive. I can think of competition and being competitive in a variety of ways. But I wonder is there, or if so, how much trash talking goes on between drivers, either before, during, or after a Monster Jam.
Speaker 3: Oh. You know the guys they're always messing with me and giving me a hard time. They were like my brothers, you know, so you know, they they know whenever it's time to give me constructive criticism, and they know whenever they can just mess with me about something like of course it's part of it, but they love to give me a hard time about it, you know, just being able to go out there and actually maintain my Monster damn truck respectfully for my crew guy and all of the mechanics. But sometimes it's inevitable, you know, Breakage is gonna occur, got to kind of get over it.
Speaker 6: How much can you prepare for a failure of a monster truck? I mean, you know what's going to happen on some level, but how much preparation goes into you know, do you have an extra axle, do you have two extra tires? Give me some sense of how can you best prepare from a mechanic standpoint.
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest, all of our haulers that we have that actually transport our monster Damn trucks, they contain extra shocks, they can train, extra housings, transmissions, motors, so anything you think of, we have in these trade ready to go for at least two trucks. So you have these trailers, each truck, each trailer has two trucks that they're.
Speaker 5: Transporting back and forth.
Speaker 3: And with those trailers is all of your equipment, all your technicians, and typically on one team you'll have your crew chief and then you'll have your third guy, and together as a team they may and maintain your trucks and keep us going at all times.
Speaker 5: And honestly, in.
Speaker 3: The event it's pretty spectacular, it could be any one of the monster dam trucks go down and you have every mechanic from each truck or technicians from each other truck just out there thrashing and working on these trucks. They can change the transmission out in fifteen minutes, you know. They Yes, they are absolutely amazing. And then you have your thirds that might go out, so that's taking the whole rear off and putting everything back on it all together.
Speaker 5: And they can do that in a matter of time.
Speaker 3: And we really do all of this just to get our trucks back out there, and that is what the goal is, to have every one of them trucks out on the floor ready to compete, and you know, whatever way we can. And so they're pretty amazing at their job. You know, we have uoh technicians that have been able to have the opportunity to go to school there and then come on to Monster Jam and be technicians as well, and I think that's been a great program for them. We've had drivers come out of that school even, you know, and so all the drivers we come from all different walks of life. So to see him be able to come from a wrenching position or technician position where they're actually working all the trucks. They know the mechanics of the truck. And then now you're a driver. I think that's the ultimate secret, right there, is to just know your monster dam truck so well. And you know, as a driver, I try to do that myself. When I have any mechanical failure, I have damage. My crew chief he let me know. Even though half the time he knows that probably don't understand what he's saying, he's still it's respectful and still tells me each and everything that is wrong with my truck. And through over the years, just because he's been telling me, I've learned a lot through that.
Speaker 6: It's a big machine, as we say, and that's an understatement that some twelve thousand pounds. I wonder because I honestly don't know. There are a lot of g forces probably involved. It's a heavy piece of machinery. How do you personally train to keep you in a degree of shape to handle one of these machines.
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely think being physically fit is beneficial, especially when you roll these things over and you're in a turtle position upside down. Being able to try to breathe is really tricky. But you know, I started my career ten years ago where we actually had the Triple Threat Monster Jam series where we race the ATV, side by sides and the trucks all in one event. And we had seven different competitions within two hours, and so we're running between each of these vehicles and also do a motocross. So that's kind of where I got my star in my career. Monster Jam is just having the motocross background and coming in and being athletically inclined to perform on the Triple Threat series. And you know, it was about seven years in and I got promoted to stadiums. So it was pretty cool. Whenever I got promoted to the stadiums. You know, all I had to worry about was the Monster dam truck, not the side by that's the ATV.
Speaker 5: So you know, I still run everywhere I go. I'm running. They're like, Kayla, why are you running? You know this way I learned how to do this. I at one speed and I just run everywhere.
Speaker 6: I have thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with you, but I know you got to go. You got more training to do. But we also have to give away some event tickets and pit passes. I need from you, Miss cayleb Blood A number between one and ten. I'm gonna say seven, Caller number seven, give us a call right now at eight hundred five two zero one KFI eight hundred five to two zero one five three four Caller number seven, eight hundred five to zero one KFI eight hundred five two zero one five three four, and you will be the winner of four event tickets and four pit passes. Miss cayleb Bludd, thank you so much for coming on tonight. I wish you safety, I wish you success and a great monster gym and come back with the title next.
Speaker 5: Time sounds great man. I appreciate it. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: It's Later with Mo Kelly caf I AM six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: Animals the world over have had enough of humans.
Speaker 9: Hornets are attacking in China, Sharks are swallowing up the surfers in Florida. Lions and tigers are eating in turns oh my, and bears are pouncing on women in the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 4: Unless we put us stop to the.
Speaker 9: Mistreatment of animals, they can, they will, They shine attack.
Speaker 4: AM six forty.
Speaker 6: It's later with mo Kelly Live Everywhere in the iHeartRadio app And this was a segment that we used to do on The mo Kelly Show when animals attack, and it's real simple. The animals have every right to eat us, to kill us, to maim us, to destroy us because of how we treat them. And a common theme and a recommendation. Remember how earlier in the show I was saying, Hey, you know what, maybe you shouldn't try to get gas at night. You should always be aware of your surroundings. That also applies to going in the ocean. No, I'm not talking about getting gas while you're in the ocean. I'm saying don't go in the ocean because someone's always watching and it's.
Speaker 4: Usually looking at you as food.
Speaker 6: Two Americans have been injured in a shark attack while swimming in Bemini Bay, that's the Bahamas. According to police, two Americans were injured, one seriously, in this shark attack. Initial reports indicate that the victims, both USA residents, sustained injuries while swimming in the waters at Bamini Bay. Both women sustain injuries to their lower bodies, with one of the victims injured seriously. In fact, that person will require a third surgery to repair the damage to her leg. I can say confidently the last time I've been or I was in the ocean. It was on a cruise to the Caribbean and I was in Megan's Bay. I think it's like US Virgin Islands. I was in the water for like three hours, and I was uncomfortable the whole time. Water just came up to my waist. It was the bluest water. Everywhere you could see the bottom, You could see everything which is going on around you.
Speaker 4: But I never quite felt comfortable.
Speaker 6: And I think this was maybe twenty seventeen, and I have not stepped my ass in the ocean since this is twenty twenty five. I may not ever go back in the ocean because I know that's not my house. I'm just basically on the menu. I'm just advertising. You know what I don't understand about this story is is it goes on to say the incident remains under investigation.
Speaker 4: What is there to investigate for? What I investigate?
Speaker 6: Are they are they trying to see if they were was some sort of precipitating event?
Speaker 4: Was there some sort of argument?
Speaker 6: Was there some sort of disagreement, whether you know, was a look someone called a name.
Speaker 4: What is there to discuss?
Speaker 2: Well to that point, in twenty twenty three, there were sixty nine unprovoked shark bites. So maybe they're trying to see if these sharks were harassed, if they were somehow teased encouraged.
Speaker 6: Oha on, we need to ask the women what they were wearing. They yeah, we might need to see what was going That was kind of funny. Stepan, that was kind of funny. Even Mark was kind of Mark. Come on, you were laughing at that. Okay, all right, maybe that won't make you laugh, but maybe this will. Let's go to Marion County, Florida. Monkeys are a staple in central Florida. Just in case you didn't know. If you don't know, they're reeseus mccaqus originally brought to Florida by the manager of a glass bottom boat operation who release six on an island in the Silver River to attract tourists. However, as the legend goes, the monkeys swam away from the island into the surrounding forest, breeding and increasing their numbers over the years. The breeding that's important, the population of monkeys in the Silver Spring State Park has reached as high as four hundred at some points. Trapping and removal efforts have kept them from getting out of hand. But there is a new issue just beyond their breeding. They pose a threat to public health as the Reese's macaqs in Florida have tested positive for Herpes BE and it's been spreading to humans.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, whoa herpees? Yeah, herpose be.
Speaker 6: The virus can be transmitted by these monkeys through bites, scratches, or contact with bodily fluids. You can take that however you want. Well, what else do you expect from a breed of monkey called macaques. In addition, these recist macaques may become a straphing really see honestly some mercy room shot. In addition, the Reeseis macaqus may become aggressive when fed by people. And of course we're always dumb enough to feed animals just because that's what we do, from pigeons to coyotes to monkeys, Reeseus macaques, and so a rule was passed in twenty eighteen prohibiting locals from feeding any wild monkeys in the state.
Speaker 4: But they're about.
Speaker 6: It lists of different counties, but they are at least some anywhere from twenty five to fifty in each county, So they are everywhere, and there's a good chance that you may catch herpes if you happen upon a Reesis macaque.
Speaker 4: Now not trying to stare upon.
Speaker 2: Does that mean if you have an entanglement with how are you exchanging bodily fluid with one of these macaques?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It says if a monkey is encountered, keep children close and pets leashed. If bitten or scratched by a wild monkey, immediately wash the wound and seek metal medical attention. Call the National B Virus Resource Center for emergency information. What is the National B virus Herpes B? I'd rather call the A one the best?
Speaker 4: This is the herpes B.
Speaker 6: I never BUYD. I give up with Stephans. It's like, what the hell, what the hell's going on? If you observe a wild monkey that poses the threat to people, call the fwc's Wildlife Alert Hotline at eight eight eight four zero four three ninety two two.
Speaker 4: Put that in your phone.
Speaker 6: Any recis macaque observation scene outside of the core population near Silver Spring should be reported by calling the Exotic Species Hotline.
Speaker 4: Hello, exotic species highline, How can.
Speaker 3: I help you?
Speaker 6: Eight eight eight four eight three four six eight one. Again, that's eight eight eight four eight three four six eight one. If you should encounter an exotic species herpes though.
Speaker 2: Not bites, not just if you're bitten. This this is about you contracting herpes. That's very specific. Yeah, I said that that's an STD.
Speaker 6: Well maybe they don't deal with gonorrhea or chlamydia.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It said herpes. Be these monkeys are just wilding out. They're out there. Oh, they're getting their freak gone. They out there burn get the freak one, get the freak gone.
Speaker 6: It's later with bo Kelly can if I am six forty, were live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: We're firing stuff tonight.
Speaker 6: That was a funny joke, Mark Bonner, I will give you that, and it just went by without even a second thought.
Speaker 4: The least we could do is break the record for saying macac in a sentment. That would did take me a second though. I was gonna say, what is that is that an Irish my cac?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Come on that that was damn funny. I'll tell you what you can do with that, Raise us my cock, lucky times, that magic that lets us.
Speaker 6: I am six forty we live everywhere in our heart radio app And I hope you enjoyed that conversation with Caleb Blood at the top of the hour. I hope you appreciate the fact that we're trying to give away more and more gifts, tickets, giveaways. Love doing that, and as opportunities present themselves, we will be giving away more cool things. In fact, we now have a new sponsor for name that movie Cult Classic, and I'm very pleased to announce that Alamo Draft House Cinema in downtown LA will be sponsoring name that movie Cult Classic.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you about Alamo Draft House Cinema.
Speaker 6: It's the cinema experience where they have first roun features, repertory titles, and limited and special screenings across twelve different auditoriums. You can get your food or drink your concessions while at your seat or in the bar. There's nothing like a good bar. Tell it Mark, this is the first time hearing of this and it's incredibly cool. Yes, and Alamo's attached video Vortex lounge and video store featuring cool merchandise and free video rentals. Plus Alamos curated craft cocktail menu and an array of local and regional craft beers, and they have other cool stuff happening and upcoming in the near future. They have family friendly programming and screening opportunities. Will tell you more about that in the future. They'll be showing Oscar nominated films and Alamo is bringing back their Oscar nominated titles. You can catch them on the big screen before the winners are announced during the Oscars. They have Valentine's programming and special items and merchant and sweepstakes vacation that they're offering, and they will be showing a Captain America Brave New World, which opens on February thirteenth. We'll be seeing that that night, and they have so much more. We'll tell you about more as it's made available to us, but we will be giving away passes and tickets and screening opportunities.
Speaker 10: Each and every Friday, so you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Ask, at least in the near future. Given a ready prizes tonight.
Speaker 10: Yes, beginning this Friday, this Friday. Yes, not next Friday, but this Friday. I am super excited about this.
Speaker 2: We have long talked about what's going to take for movie theaters to survive those dry spells when there aren't a lot of hits. What's got people coming back day after day during the week. Alamo draft House has solved the equation. The theaters are not big, meaning there are not a lot of seats in the theaters because the seats are those super comfy custom seats that are just basically shares. Just in your living room. You're sitting watching the film, food being brought to you. It is the best experience. It is an experience that you can have with your family, or you can have an adult night out, have some beverages and take in a movie.
Speaker 6: Or Stephan could show up at your door unannounced on Valentine's you all could.
Speaker 4: Go to the movie together.
Speaker 2: That may not happen the way that you're laying it out, but we could both go to that movie theater and just hang out.
Speaker 4: Just go together, go in one car. Make it easier.
Speaker 6: Okay, enough of you, but very very pleased to have Alamo Draft House Cinema come on board. We had been working on this and have to give a kudos and credit to Talla Sharp who had been working on this for quite some time. But this is in concert with what we've been trying to do big picture. We talk about entertainment, we talk about movies. Obviously we have the movie contest, but we had not found the right partner in which to pair up with and Alamo Draft House Theaters.
Speaker 4: It's a perfect, perfect partner for that.
Speaker 2: And I have to pass the kudos and the partnership love on down to the one and only Nick Poliochini this weekend with Nick?
Speaker 4: What's up with Nick?
Speaker 2: Because Nick behind the scenes, because he's out and about, he is always looking for different ways to expand the footprint of the Later family, and he has done so by making this introduction happen. And so once again Nick has come through with.
Speaker 6: Some magic and they know the show and listened to the show. Yes, that's the best part. It wasn't like we need to explain. So tell me about your show? What is it about? And trust me, we get that question sometimes that's.
Speaker 4: How we usually do.
Speaker 6: What is it you do?
Speaker 4: Oh it's a radio show?
Speaker 6: So I KFI six forty Oh yeah, Tim Conway no no no, Bill Handlem no no no no no.
Speaker 4: John Cobel no no no no. It's after Dean Shop. I believe that true story. True story. Can't tell all the story, but true story.
Speaker 6: But it's nice when you're trying to grow the show and someone's like, oh, yes, we know you, we get you, we love you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna work with you. And so here we are starting this Friday.
Speaker 6: And you know that when we play the game on Friday, it will have a theme.
Speaker 4: I'll just tell you that right now. It's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: It's going to be Valentine's movies, rom coms and all that kind of stuff. Me personally, it's not my thing Valentine's Day, rom coms. But you know, I'll make an exception this week since we're kicking off this great relationship with alm Draft House Cinema.
Speaker 2: Do you have a romantic film of a love film that ranks at your at your number one?
Speaker 4: I know I do.
Speaker 6: I have my number one love fest film of all time. Off the top of my head, I would say Bronx Tail. Just off the top. Oh that's a good that's a going, that's a going that if I really thought, I mean I really liked The Notebook, I would watch that one again. I'm a fan of When Harry met Sally. I have to really think about it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Loving basketball, yeah, loving basketball top of my list. I'd have to think about it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm not a romantic as in anti romance. It's just that those movies are at the top, are not at the top of my list in a cinematic sense.
Speaker 2: I was a Bronx tail or rom com I don't get that. No, no, no, just just romantic dating comics. And it's got so much about.
Speaker 6: Age and finding the one you only get like three great loves in your life.
Speaker 4: Oh, it absolutely the.
Speaker 2: Test if you don't practice the door test.
Speaker 4: Oh Mark I Oh, I saw that as a very young man and I took that to heart.
Speaker 6: Is very much about finding peace within the storm of the mob and also his father, who was Robert de Niro, who was anti mob.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it hasn't been out in thirty one years, so it might not be the freshest in my mind right now. But I never thought of it as a rom com. Oh well, I wouldn't say not rom com as in comedy, but.
Speaker 4: It's a romantic film. Yeah, it's a romantic kind of coming up.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, It's no Harold in Maud as far as no romances go. No, I didn't like Harold and Maud anyhow I know good be mad, be mad, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm just being honest. I can't do this. Look at the top.
Speaker 6: Why don't you just do the news? Do your job? Why don't you do it live? You do it live forty We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You can listen to KFI everyone like you haven't noticed.
Speaker 4: K f I and the k ost HD.
Speaker 10: Two Los Angeles Range County
Speaker 1: Live everywhere on the Egart Radio s