Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, So.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R Rock the Bank cash giveaways. We'll pick back up this morning with us. We'll have the first of thirteen different chances for you to win one thousand dollars today while you rock on the job with JRR.
Speaker 1: Thousand bucks would be nice, wouldn't it? Just after that?
Speaker 2: Yep, you can tosk keywords. You enter them at WHR dot com. That's how you make yourself eligible each go around with those, and we'll remind you obviously when we get closer to nine oh five.
Speaker 1: Because we want you to rock that bank.
Speaker 2: Let's begin. In Westwood, Ohio, elderly Westwood woman is accused of fatally shooting a man in the nuts on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, that just went south quick.
Speaker 2: Her name's Kathleen Geiger, accused of shooting Arthur Osborne in the groin at an apartments on Sunday. When the police arrived on the scene with other first responders, Geiger told police that she and the victim were quote engaged in a harmless banter when he jokingly jokingly requested she shoot him. Geiger told police that she believed the firearm was empty at the time pulled the trigger, and well wasn't empty. Yeah, well she emptied it into him. Yeah he's empty now too. I take it it's the bag and dead. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Charged with recklessly causing the death of the man. Judge ordered her held on a ten thousand dollars bond.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is one of those ones where it was something where people have a weird kink or something, you know, like crushing When we first heard about crushing, Yeah, that seemed a little a little strange too many of us excessive. Yeah, you know where you lay down on the ground and your husband or wife runs over your gena taliu with a car.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe this is a new one. Shoot the bulls. Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh. Always treat a firearm as if it's loaded at all.
Speaker 3: Times, exactly, just like in this business. Always treat a microphone like it's on at all times?
Speaker 2: Yes, and how many times have well and let's not chinx ourselves any salt anywhere? Ye ladder to avoid don't do it Friday the thirteenth around now Halloween's coming. But the hot bike is radio's version of the loaded gud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no doubt about it. It's definitely it kind.
Speaker 2: Of it can be a career killer.
Speaker 1: Has in the past, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, And I don't want mine to bite me today after all the you know, crazy get here to there to here to there, and you're using a lot of language that you don't use on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't want to slip up with any Please don't.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to prosper texas well. This is kind of crappy. Guy is looking to buy a new truck, so he goes to his local Toyota dealership to take a test drive, and moments after he pulls out of the lots, he is pulled over by police.
Speaker 4: When he stopped me, he has one of my driver's license and he says, the reason why I stopped you is because you don't have a license plate in the back. And he said, this has been ongoing with these dealers, and we've been getting on these guys for doing that. In order for us to make them abide, we're going to start citing the customers. It does upset me that, you know, I'm in the middle of this feud.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and fifty dollars ticket given to him because he's the driver, and he's technically the one responsible for no dealer plate on the vehicle while taking the test drive. This boils down to laziness. Have you ever laziness?
Speaker 3: You know how we all do the saying when you're when you're buying a car, you kick the tires and you check this. Have you ever looked for a license plate?
Speaker 2: No? Because the nine times out of ten, the salesman goes, I'll be right back, let me get the keys in a tag. Yeah, and they go and they do that. It's the routine. You got to slap that tag on there, so it's legal to be out there on the road. But now can't even be bothered with that.
Speaker 3: They're tar and then the customers are getting targeted because of it.
Speaker 2: Here's the other kicker. Does the dealership take any responsibility for this? No? What do they offer to do instead? Oh, well, we'll roll that two fifty out of the price of the truck for you for your troubles.
Speaker 1: It means you're spending that on half.
Speaker 3: Of a floor mat, right, wow, Just come on.
Speaker 2: The car buying experience is already in something in some cases daunting or traumatic for many, and generally not a great experience. It's just it's not something that most people look forward to doing.
Speaker 3: It's become easier now with all the different you know, places that will just you could buy it online and they deliver it to your home. But yeah, you're exactly right, Pat, then you're gonna add this to it.
Speaker 2: God, So yeah, test driver, beware just sharing that story. Just be aware of that.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing this gentleman said no, I'll be fine not buying your vehicle.
Speaker 2: Doesn't say if he ended up buying the truck from them or.
Speaker 1: Not, but I would hope not. I'm sorry. Good, that's your start of the experience.
Speaker 2: Go to a competing Toyota dealership. I'm sure there's several others. Yeah, all right, sad story out of Australia.
Speaker 1: What's the surfing accident here?
Speaker 2: Actually this happened off of it was I guess an Australian surfer was surfing off of Indonesia, Indonesia's west coast.
Speaker 3: So what was it? Maybe an Australian lady surfing an Indo.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, an Italian surfer. Okay, I've got this all botched up. It's an Italian surfer. Her name is Julia Manfrini. She was surfing when a sword fish god jumped out of the water in her direction and pierced her chest, killing her.
Speaker 3: We've heard of this happening before, we've seen video, but not was somebody surfing.
Speaker 2: I do have this story on our Facebook page for more. Two of Manfreni's friends from nearby and tried to offer first aid, but they were like this, it was way too late.
Speaker 1: She had.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know, I mean that.
Speaker 3: Didn't we once have it where a fisherman got got whacked with a swordfish?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think that was on a boat or something. It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a fisherman on a boat and it came over when it was when he was reeling, it right up with the boat. It jumped as he's reeling with the force and got him right in. I believe who's also the chest God? These these fish are up to something. Snakes on a plane has nothing. Sharknato bringing a bell.
Speaker 2: You think there's a great fish uprising?
Speaker 1: What kind of it? Was a swordfish? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, Swordnato. That's Shark Nado Part eighteen. God with a bunch of bad actors.
Speaker 2: God Jesu.
Speaker 3: Swordfish everywhere Okay, which would you rather have? H Well, you know exactly what I'm gonna ask. Shot to the bulls or the sword through the chest. My god, I mean you you told me the stories or all of us the stories.
Speaker 2: In these two examples, it sounds like she checked out quicker than he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that I'm taking the swordfish as well as unpleasant as.
Speaker 1: Then your relatives could mount it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took her out, but we did stop. We lent to the Texa Dura missed and stop.
Speaker 2: There's just you know, I'm gonna technically have to charge you for two. What's the swordfish up there?
Speaker 1: What's the story? Who caught that one?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: The wife right the chest?
Speaker 2: Imagine how that fish story would get embellished over the years. I don't know how you could.
Speaker 3: To man download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R.
Speaker 2: I want to satisfying me.