Speaker 1: Hey, Jesse Kelly Shall final hour of the Jesse Kelly Shall On a Magnificent Friday, with questions on everything from rounding up the legals to why doesn't Chris talk to dudes using chapstick? All that and so much more coming up on the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before I get to that, this is a it's from a local news, but I think it's probably is. This is a Michigan This was at school board meeting. You know, Luisa, what however you say his name, Mangionia or whatever. The dude who on camera shot the United Healthcare guy killed him? Listen, fortunate for you. I'm no Luigi.
Speaker 2: But to some discrintled team with his or her father's pistol, rifle, any of the other things you prefer in schools other than rainbow flegs.
Speaker 3: You might be at Ryan Thompson, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'lly day can't kill you.
Speaker 1: Know, you don't always have your life threatened right here, and that guy, Ian Seman, he absolutely just did threaten my life. Seeman did threaten his life. And initially I was going to go on a long, on a long rant about the violence of communists, but I think we can all understand that mister Semen has probably had a pretty tough time in school. I would imagine. I try to think back to my time in school. Did I ever tell you I got deep panted when I was a freshman one time in high school? Yeah? It was terrible, Chris, it was terrible. They actually liked me. It was the seniors. But we had this long, long haul and we creatively had named it long Haul. And I was standing in the middle of it and everyone was there, and the seniors came out and they deep pantsed me real quick. Don't worry. I pulled him up. For anybody saw anything. It was fire. I no big deal. But high school can be a really beautiful or brutal beautiful I was gonna say, but it could be a really brutal place. I just imagine it's probably been tough for mister Seamen. I think he's probably been through some probably probably been through some things. And keep him in our prayers. Hey, Jesse, why does Chris Why doesn't Chris ever talk? Does he not want to or do you not let him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I've never asked. I mean I don't. I just am completely uninterested in his thoughts on the matter. It's it's really not on him, it's on me. Does he want to? I don't care? I mean, do you care? It's not really important to me. Hey, Jesse, Why doesn't ICE go to the streets of cities like New York or LA and just round up for deportation all the illegals that are just hanging around. It seems to me that's what up their deportation numbers to the end degree. Okay, well, let's talk about why, because that's an important thing, right now, Why is it? Why doesn't ICE just show up and grab the illegals. Well, we've had to talk before about how the culture moving left doesn't really move back right as far as it moves left. It's not a pendulum. It's more like a ratchet, meaning it just moves left and it can never even if it moves back a little bit to the right, will never move back as far as it once was, and it certainly won't move back right in equal amount. Now, why is that? Well, let me explain, because we'll all bring it back to the cities in illegal immigration. But we haven't had this kind of talk in a long time. Before they are fighting a revolution, they are trying to destroy everything. And every Democrat, even most normy Democrats, they're on board with burning everything down. And I know that may sound a little harsh, but I'm telling you, anybody who's ever worked on a campaign or running for office will know what I'm about to say is true. You know what, houses never fly the American flag ever. Democrats, if you're running for office, like in Arizona, you would want to knock on all the doors of the Republicans, obviously, and you had a list of who those were, but a lot of people register as independents, and then you had to decide, because this was in the Republican primary, do I try to knock on that door or not? In American flag, every single house that flew one you knocked on because the chances that person was somewhere on the right were about ninety nine percent. Democrats do not fly the American flag. Even normy Democrats do not fly the American flag. Why don't they fly the American flag Because the Democrat Party despises the United States of America. They despise it. They think it's an awful place. They've been taught after year after year after year, usually by their parents and their parents before them, that this place is an awful, horrible place. Democrats hate the country. Okay, so what does that do? It creates a unity, even though even a party that says tearing each other apart as they are, now, do we go further left here? Do we do this? They may argue about a million things internally, but what they all agree on one hundred percent is America sucks. We may disagree on how fast we want to burn it down or anything like that, but look, America sucks. We at least can all agree on that. That's how Democrats think, and because that's how they think, they tend to march as one most of the time. So if a Democrat screws up, pick a screw up, right, pick any kind of a screw up you can think of. A million Democrats will never, ever, ever, ever dog pile on other Democrats who screw up. The right the right loves to do this in order to prove its virtue to themselves and to the other side. And the well, I mean, I'm a reasonable Republican. Well, yeah, don't. I don't think he should have spoke that way. I am a little bit disappointed. I remember, do you remember this. I'll tell you one of the ones I remember most. Nicholas Sandmon. You remember his name. He was one of the Covington high school kids. He was the one who got famous. It was a high school class. They went to Washington, d C. There was just a big political protest and there was some Indian dude who was a communist activist. The communist activist was banging on his Indian drums and that's what he did. He's well known for this. He sees the Covington kids, he walks up to Nicholas Sandmon. Salmon didn't even move, He's just sitting there. He walks up to Nicholas Salmon and starts pounding a in his face. Nicholas Salmon, he's in high school, right. I don't think he is anymore. He's probably in college or something like that. But how awkward and unsure of yourself? Were you in high school? And if you're in high school, I mean you're a little awkward, right. It happens, that's high school. It's an awkward moment when you're a high school kid and some crazy comy activists comes up and starts beating Indian drums in your face. So he kind of just stands there, to his credit and kind of gets this smirk on his face. It's an awkward moment. He smirks a little bit. It ended up going viral. They pretended that he was laughing at and mocking at the saintly Indian, which of course is a mortal sin here in America. And I remember, like it was yesterday, multiple people, not on the left, on the right, Well, I mean, he really shouldn't be smiling like that. I mean, it does look bad when you're gonna smile like that in somebody's face. I'm just not very comfortable. The right loves to do this. That's why the pendulum is not a pendulum, because when the pendulum starts to swing left for any reason, the entire Democrat Party, every single human being who votes Democrat in this country, will get behind that pendulum and force it swinging as far and fast as humanly possible. They will gather up, they will lock shields, and they will make sure that bad boy swings to the left. And then inevitably it will swing too far and it'll start swinging back to the right. And the second it starts swinging back to the right, half of the American right will try to grab it and slow it down because that's too well, well not to that's too far. Wait, we don't have to be rude. Hold on, that's not who we are guys. Wait, we don't want to be What about the constitution? However, so our momentum, the pendulum that was heading back to the right, it can never gather full momentum because half the right is holding it down and holding it back. And the half of the right that holds it down and holds it back, they are convinced one hundred percent of the time that they are the good guys in that story. And once they slow the pendulum from going too far down, of course the entire left. Every Democrat will hop right back on it and push it again as far as they can to the left. Now, as it pertains the immigration, Democrats love foreigners for the same reason all evil tyrants have always loved foreigners. Foreigners can be bought cheaply. Foreigners don't have loyalty to the country, and when you're trying to burn down a country, you really want a lot of people who don't have loyalty to the country. Democrats hate the country. Foreigners are more than happy to help Democrats burn it down. Patriotic citizens are the problem. But the problem for US patriotic citizens is our reputation or our representation. You see, it's the Republican Party. Democrats will pass law after law after law protecting illegals. Republicans. Oklahoma is one of the red estates in the Union. James Langford, in the final year of Joe Biden's presidency, proposed an amnesty bill. That's that's how neutered and lost the Republicans are. It's Republicans fault. That's all these laws are in place that prevent ice from just going and grabbing an illegal and throwing them in a van and sending them back to Guatemala. There are all kinds of laws in place, and Republicans helped them do it. That's the truth. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Spectacular Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, and just because it's Friday, doesn't mean we should celebrate a good jobs reports in.
Speaker 4: Big March Jobs Jobs Jobs Report non firm payrolls beats estimates two hundred and twenty eight thousand jobs. That would be the strongest this year and it would comp to three hundred and twenty three thousand and diece of last year.
Speaker 1: How about that, hey, Jesse. If someone doesn't forget the Super Bowl or getting together with friends, but doesn't know there's a primary or general election approaching, who is running, who is better and why, what ballot initiatives should be opposed or supported, who's an elected office, and what they're doing and more. Don't annoy me with your thanks for my service. You do not love my country. This dude is upset. Put the dates in your calendar just like your friend's birthday. Get ready for it, just like losing a few pounds before you put on a bathing suit. Your ignorance and neglect tells me more than your words do. Says. His name is Trucker Bob. Trucker Bob is upset, and we're gonna set aside Trucker Bob's anger for a moment. He actually gave a really really great tidbits A. It sounds simple, and it is simple. But you you have elections coming up. Most people don't know about them, most people miss them. The communists will not miss them. The communist he lives with a purpose. He's going to show up at that election and if you don't, and if you don't bring friends, he will win. Go to your secretary of state's website. Every state has a secretary of state. Go to the secretary of State's website and put them in your calendar. They usually have a list a long way out ahead of time, a long way out ahead of time. And simply put the elections in your calendar as a reminder to vote. This is something that depending on your technological prowess, this is something it will probably take you ten minutes, ten minutes, probably take me twenty or thirty minutes. But this you can do on the weekend. Maybe the weather's going to suck while you're out this weekend. That's ten twenty minutes on your phone. You can do it right on your phone, you do it on a computer. However you do it. Put that stuff in your calendar. And if I may tell friends when they're coming, And this is where I have to tell you the hard part. Don't be nice about it to your friends. Don't be nonpartisan. Okay, this is always harder for the ladies than it is for men. His dudes tend to be more direct with each other. It's just kind of how we deal with each other. Doesn't mean anybody's better or worse. But for me, when I'm getting my friends to vote, I will flat out tell them, hey, idiot, you better vote today. Hey, you want me to come get you, I'll get you. I'll take you to the polls, I'll buy you a beer. But don't be a moron. You better go out and vote today. And I'll tell my friends exactly that pretty much forbade him exactly that. I don't expect you, ladies who deal with each other different, to call your friends morons and idiots. But here's what you also can't do. Hey, ladies, love you guys. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that there's a school board election coming up next Tuesday. And look, hey, I'm not gonna tell you to vote for. I would never tell you to vote for or anything like that. And I'm not even really gonna tell you that that you have to vote. It's just maybe, if you feel like it, maybe we can get some emosas and then we can not No, no, no, it doesn't work. Hey, ladies, there's a school board election next Tuesday. This school board election is really really important. It's really important that you go out and vote for Jesse and not Chris, because Chris is awful and Jesse's great. This is the kind of stuff that really matters for our kids. So if you need to carpool with me, I'm happy to drive you there. But hey, ladies, it's really important that you vote, and you vote for Vote for Jesse. Tell your friends who to vote for. And you know what, I've found what Actually, I've been a little bit amazed by how often I get thanked by my friends for that. You think you would think they would say, oh gosh, quit bothering me, or don't tell me who to vote for. The uninformed people in your life need you and want you. You are You know I talk about institutions we can trust. Did you know something about yourself? Did you know that you're an institution for the people in your life? In your church, in your neighborhood, in your friend circle, in your family circle. You are the institution they rely on for information. Did you know that you are unique? You care about this stuff, You get involved, you put it in your calendar. They don't. I know that frustrates you. It frustrates me. Fine, be that institution for the people in your life. They need your wisdom. They need your activism and they don't need you to be passive about it. As long as you vote no, tell them to vote, tell them who to vote for. Every single time, they will thank you for it. For the most part, I feel better, Chris, I feel better. What you think I'm too rude with my friends? I'm not. I am not. I am not. They thank me for it lots of the time, Chris, what what? I am direct? And no, I'm not that potty word you just used. No, I'm not, Chris, I disagree. I disagree. It's direct. Okay, it's not rude. It's direct. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. That's uh, let's check in on this little tidbit, shall we. So just a little set up here, the men and women's sports thing. It's a it's a very smart thing for Republicans to campaign on because you always cared about the tranning insanity. I always cared about the tranning insanity, and you, as the hyperinformed, you always knew that they were really going after kids hard. We have medical institutions in this country going after children hard because it's a moneymaker. Get some young boy to take a bunch of hormones and chop his penis off, you've guaranteed for yourself a customer the rest of his life, which will be about eighteen before he kills himself. So you know, you know, you know these things. They don't know these things. Normies don't know these things. But what normies do know is when they turn on high school sports, college sports and they see some pretty young lady in volleyball getting a ball spiked off her face so bad she goes into a coma. Even normies look at that and say, whoa, hey, no too far, No, No, that's bad. Normies think that way too. So the men and women's sports thing, it was a smart thing to focus on. Lenda McMahon, Department of Education Secretaries.
Speaker 2: What she said, how to announce the creation of the Title nine Special Investigations Team, consisting of attorneys and investigators from both of our agencies to adjudicate our ever increasing volume of Title nine investigations. We have received a staggering number of complaints about men competing in women's sports and invading women only intimate spaces that's why we're partnering with Attorney General Bondi's team to move even faster in order to protect women and girls.
Speaker 1: Why is this something so pervasive? Why is this something that is increasing in frequency instead of decreasing infrequency. Well, a couple different reasons, and actually falls right in mind with a lot of other things we've been talking about on the show. Communism. Remember, it's not bad, it's evil. It's demonic. It's a demonic religion of destruction, and so they're always looking for something new to destroy, always, always, always that we have to accept. But it's that lack of acceptance in people that's why we've been so passive about it, you see. And it's good again. I want to stress that it's good that Republicans are talking about men and women's sports because it's one of the things that made the issue important for the normies. But it's also important for people to understand, for all of us to understand pretending as if transsexual was real. That was the foot in the door they used that gave them everything else. That's what brought that dude into your daughter's locker room. That's what allowed that satanic teacher to teach your young son that he's actually a woman. The foot in the door was people on the right, with their niceness and politeness, acting as if tranny was a thing at all. It was never it will never be a thing. I don't care how much you play, mister potato head with your penis or your breasts. I don't care how many hormones you inject into your body. You cannot change the sex God gave you. Ever, under any circumstances. You can mutilate yourself beyond recognition and make yourself a miserable, carved up freak, but you can never, ever, ever, ever, ever change your sex for any reason. It's not possible. And you can say I'm a jerk, and I guess that's very fair. But our inability or unwillingness to speak basic truths to insane people, that is what has opened the door for all kinds of other evil to pour in to this day. In fact, I think I had somebody I don't want to name them anyway, I think I had somebody said that to me yesterday, yesterday or the day before. Hey, Jesse, I never cared when it was adults, man, But now that they're doing it to the kids, why didn't you care when it was the adults. If you were a man, I don't care. If you're fifty year years old and you believe you can chop your penis off and become a woman, you need help. You need real professional help. You're insane. Your mind is not working right for whatever reason, I don't know, and you need care and help. The last thing in the world you need is somebody telling you, yep, you're just a snip away bud. That's the last thing in the world you need. But the right is so afraid still to this day. We're getting better, but we're so afraid of stepping on too many toes, of being viewed as mean. The right does not want to be viewed as mean because America, well the American right, they have an extremely unhealthy obsession with nice. You know, kindness and niceness are not the same thing. Did you know that. I've used the example before. If I'm home and I've gained one hundred pounds, I'm just drinking sodas and just burgers and beer and pizza, and I don't exercise. If I gain one hundred pounds and turn tubby and I walk into the house and Mom tells me, oh, look at how handsome you are. What my handsome boy? You've never looked better. She's being nice. My father comes out and says, good freaking grief, what happened to you? You disgusting tubagoo. Put down the freaking pizza and go for a walk. Now you are fat and unhealthy. My mom was nice. My dad was kind, didn't sound kind. Fact hurt my feelings. That hurt my swollen heart. But my dad was kind. My dad loved me more in that moment. He cared enough about me. He was kind enough to me to tell me a hard truth that will see my life one day. My mom was nice. Nice is not good. This obsession with niceness is not good, and it's what kills us. Man kills us bad. Boutique Jesse, I forget. Why were we arguing about the boutique, Chris and how to say? I know you wanted to say it's stupid, you wanted to call it bootique, But what it's that bootique? It's boutique where I come from. What were we arguing about the plates? That's right? The plates I got for ob for Christmas that she obviously hates. I haven't seen him since, what are your thoughts on the dudes who use chapstick? Well, we were just talking about the tranny stuff anyway, he says, I'm secure enough in my manhood that I use it all the time. I just want to see where you land on the topic. Says I can say his name. His name is Tyler. He did go on to say, I realize it's a bit dangerous for you because you probably have to wrap both of your tiny hands around one to make it work. Listen, Tyler, I just got done talking about tranny's. You need help, is all. Every time you pull your little chap stick out and you're putting it on like lip closs in there, I know you feel fruity and feminine, because you are fruity and feminine. Real men they get the little mini jar when their lips get chapped. They get the little mini jar of Carmex, and they smear their finger on it. Quick Carmex wipe only on the top, not on the bottom. The second you start rubbing your finger on the bottom. The second your finger starts rubbing all over the lips, it's too far. Quick swipe of the Carmex. Quick wipe on the top of the lips. Then you can hear me doing it on the radio. Then you rub your lips together. The little can goes right back in your pocket, your finger that has Carmex on it. You do what any man would do. You stuff it in your pocket, the inside of your pocket. You wipe it off, or stick it in your armpit. Wipe it, Chris, you wipe it off inside of your armpit. You call it a day. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show, before we sail off into the weekend. I would be it would just be flat out in negligence if I didn't play this little clip from Amy Clobchar today. She's of course trying to do the best she can to make this guy look like a nutball. And man, did he drop a bomb on clob Char Heroes and.
Speaker 6: Not in a partisan way, just normal. As a partner in a law firm, would you ever have you ever taken to social media to personally attack a judge who ruled against you? That's all my question.
Speaker 5: Is, Sarah, Thanks for the question. I think that attacking judges personally and not their reasoning, Well, let me just give you a quote.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you, Gorsuch.
Speaker 5: I want to tell you Cavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price.
Speaker 1: Ask you want to.
Speaker 5: Know, you won't know what hit you if you go forward with those decisions. That was something that Center the Rumor said, and I thought it was awful, and it unleashed a wave of violent threats against Supreme Court justices. I do think that's problematic, that kind of language.
Speaker 6: I have no doubt the language is a problem on their left or right. I was just asking.
Speaker 1: You, that's so good. It's so good. I love I love that the right is developing teeth. We've talked about this so many times before, and to be honest, Trump does deserve a lot of credit for this. He deserves a lot of credit for changing the way Republicans feel like they have to talk to people. So long everybody was infected with this obsession of niceness. And now now that the right is waking up and realizing we're dealing with a completely different animal here now, well we're dealing with them more sternly. Did you see what Jim Banks said? Jim Banks is like the nicest person I've ever talked to in my life. He's Senator from Indiana, and there was some fired AJHS guy trying to track down Jim Banks. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: I was a worker at HHS.
Speaker 5: I was fired illegally on February fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Are there many people who are not getting social service programs? Especially people with disabilities? Are you gonna do anything to stop what's happening? You probably deserved it. I deserved it. I deserved it. Wow. Yeah, that's great to hear. Why did I deserve it? Because you seem like a clown. You shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Said that you deserved it. Why because you seem like a clown? Not even ten years ago, every single Republican senator top to bottom. Wow, I'm really sorry about that. What's your name? Son?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Have my office look into your problem now? Now they're understanding the game, they're understanding all these people. No, you seem like a dirt ball. And maybe my favorite part of it, so you're gonna have to listen to the whole clip was a lady at the end who didn't get to finish her sentence because of the clip cut off. You shouldn't have said that on camera. I love this party.
Speaker 3: I was a worker at HHS. Is fired illegally on February fourteenth. There are many people who are not getting social service programs, especially people with disabilities. Are you gonna do anything to stop what's happening? You probably deserved it. I deserved it. I deserved it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great to hear. Why did I deserve it? Because you seem like a clown? Okay, sir, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have said that up. Oh, okay, sir, you shouldn't have said that on camera. The American communist has lived in this world for so long where Republicans are a bunch of gutless wonders that they'll do everything they can to get something bad on camera, and then they'll run to splash it all over the internet. Oh my gosh, did you see what he said. It's become a source of their power because the mob's power, the communist power is the mob always has been whip up enough people into a frenzy, get a mob going, and then the communist who feels he's oppressed, then he gets to do the bullying that he gets to do the oppressing once the mob is on his side. That's how it's always worked, and they're just used to that world where Republicans will run and hide and duck and cover. I love it that it's changing. Oracle of oracles. I recently saw your ag Ken Paxton discuss a large Muslim population in Texas trying to establish a community with their laws. Sounds to me like they're trying to have a caliphate. Have they taken a page from the Communists and using our own words and morals against us? Well, islamis not all Muslim, but Islamis have been doing that in this country for a very long time, using our value. Well, don't you believe in freedom? I thought you said you believed in freedom. Hey, sorry, you can't come here. Hey, sorry, these are our laws. He sorry that they've been using that forever and again, Americans so obsessed with being nice have well, I mean I am tolerant after all. I believe the Founders and the It's pathetic, CHESSI. I just found out a long time friend is in need of a heart transplant. I'm praying for him, but there is a huge problem. In order for him to be saved, someone has to die. I'm really upset about this because I don't want anyone to die, but there is no other way. How would you reconcile this, and how would you pray to God for someone to die to save your friend. Maybe your audience can pray for this situation. Well, one, I want everybody to pray for this guy's sick friend. If you can, please say a prayer too. Someone has to die, you say, But it's a little ugly and a little heavy.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: Someone's going to die. Lots of people are going to die. Lots of people are going to die today, Lots of people are going to die tomorrow. And it might be me, it might be you were never promised another day. When I'm done with this show, and what a few minutes, five minutes, whatever, however long we have lived. When I'm done with this show, I'm going to get in my car and I'm going to drive home. And some dude, he may be paying his tab at the bar right now, finishing up his nineteenth shot of whiskey, and he's going to be driving one hundred and ten miles an hour, and he might t bone me on the way home. And it's been the last time you ever hear my voice. And I know that's a little dark and heavy, but that's the reality of it. That's how life goes, people die. We will all die. Your friend. You don't have to pray for anybody to die because someone's going to die anyway. Just say a prayer that your friend gets the trance planning needs, all right. Dear Burger boy, My instructor and I were discussing slaw. He says that apples in slaw is a new England thing. Have you ever seen this on your menu? Travels? For clarification, It's gross no matter where it is. Well, I actually, I actually do not have very strong opinions on apples in coalslaw. I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other because coalslaw is freaking gross. I don't care what you put in coalslaw, apples or raisins. I don't care if you put lugnuts in there. I'm still not going to eat it. You can flake little bits of gold on it, you can put bacon in it. I don't care what you do. Coles law is disgusting, and I'm tired of listening to people say it's not Hey, Jesse, it sounds like it's our turn for the long march through the institutions. Well, i'd say you were correct, in fact, allow me to leave you with this before we check out for the weekend, that election thing. Promise me this weekend you'll check in on your Secretary of State's website. And even if you don't do the whole year or something, the next two elections, the next two put them in your calendar. And then when that day gets here, maybe it's next week. When that day gets here, tell your friends and bring your friends. That's how we save the country, all right, enjoy your weekend. That's all.