Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, friends, cannot wait till eight twenty this morning?
Speaker 1: So excited?
Speaker 2: I know you can't. Jess is going to be spinning our chug wheel.
Speaker 3: Four times, the old quad spin four times.
Speaker 2: She's got her She's got her New York Giants here on this morning. I have to They betrayed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the reason you're chugging exactly.
Speaker 4: That was on me. That was my bad.
Speaker 2: No, if they didn't suck, or if you weren't a fan of their team. I'm a normal person.
Speaker 1: They can have the first record in the entire NFL. Like, maybe you'd be at a better spot this morning, maybe I'd be chugging.
Speaker 4: Technically, I'm the one to blame.
Speaker 5: Or my boyfriend's the one to blame because I chose this team because of him.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yeah, I blame. Yeah. So that's gonna be a twenty this morning. Jess will spin our chug whell four times and chug whatever the wheel lands on.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be great first talk back of the day.
Speaker 2: Let's get to it. You Happy Taco Tuesday, I mean Happy chug wheel Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Excited for just man had to wait how long for this?
Speaker 2: Wo Yeah, this has been like months that we've been waiting for this day, for.
Speaker 1: The entire entire NFL season, which I will say eighteen weeks.
Speaker 5: Of it made it a little easier because then I almost already knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: So I like, you've come to terms with that. Your fate has been sealed very early on. It was clear they were not going to be good this season, and you but you. Acceptance is the first stage in your grief, I guess, except that you haven't seen what's on the chug Wheel today. Shopping and Chug Wheel twenty twenty five has been reloaded with some new items, a lot of fun on there today. I can't I'm not going to tell you all the things be here at eight twenty, but one of the new featured items for today is something called Beanie Weenie Water. It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: You can't be entering some random items that only you know what they are.
Speaker 1: It's Beanie Weenie water. What's not it's right there on the wheel, disgusting. Well you'll find out, hopefully you don't land on that space that is so Graham.
Speaker 2: So the kids are still at home this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your kids are back in their back yesterday mine or not, they're still on their holiday break, and it's impossible to get anything done. We moved into our new house. I got a lot of little projects. I got closet shelves to build so we can finally unpack is all our stuffs and boxes. I can't find any of my stuff. And then you got two kids at home and that just kills everything. And my wife is working this week as well, so it's a nightmare in my house. And so I thought, I got to get these kids away because you know, screens, all they want to do is screens, and I feel like, you know, I'm there. I got to do something with them. And yesterday was all foggy and cold and they didn't want to go outside, and like, okay, we got to do something that's not a screen. How about a puzzle. I channeled my inner Selena because Selena likes to puzzle, love puzzles, and I brought out I brought out a puzzle. We don't have a lot of them, but the one that we have one thousand pieces. Yeah, and a lot of excitement at the start, Oh, they were really into it. And then by the time we had not even starting to assemble the thing, You're just flipping over all the stupid pieces to get them face side up, right, Yeah, spread them out on the table. We weren't even all the way through. That totally lost interest. Although you know me, I'm not a quitter. I have to see things through to the end. And so I started assembling some of this and.
Speaker 2: Now you're just even doing it by yourself at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I keep telling them like, Okay, is anyone gonna help me? I hope somebody is gonna help me. And to be honest, they're not much help. Little kids, and thousand piece puzzles they're terrible. The big floor puzzles that have like twenty pieces, they're phenomenal at those these tiny these little pieces are tiny. And the thousand pieces they're not much help. So I'm like, can anyone find a piece that's teal and orange and has a yellow stripe through it? They it's like they're blind. I you know, I'm the one to find them all. And so now I'm stuck is assembling this stupid thing, and I don't know, I'm hooked now and now I got I have to finish it. But it's miserable. It's so miserable.
Speaker 4: You did it to your.
Speaker 1: Why do you like this? That's awful.
Speaker 2: It's like relaxing for me. Look, I don't do it all the time, and it's honestly been a really long time since I've done a puzzle. But before like put the kids to bed, let me just relax with some wine. I like in puzzle a little bit.
Speaker 1: You how are you me?
Speaker 5: Exactly make fun of me for the things I do, but you over here puzzling, it's different.
Speaker 2: I'm a mom. I can be kind of I can do old things sometimes.
Speaker 1: Anyways, to people that like puzzles, I apologize. But this thing, I just don't. It's fine, I don't know. It's frustrated and miserable, but something about it. I can't quit because I just can't.
Speaker 2: And then once you finish it, you're gonna feel so like accomplished, But then you put it this satisfaction. Yeah, then you got to break it all up.
Speaker 1: Yet last night I convinced my daughter to go back to the puzzle with me, right, you know, we had about twenty minutes before bedtime. I was like, come work on this thing with me, and you know, be like a little father daughter bonding time. And of course, you know, she's flipping the pieces and things are falling, and I spent twenty five, maybe thirty minutes looking for this one piece. I'm like, once I can find this one piece and complete this one little section, then we can go to bed. And she's like, I'm so tired. I just want to go to bed. Not until we find this one piece. We look, I look all over everywhere. I cannot find this thing. It's the one piece that's on the ef and floor. It is the one thing that is on the floor that she had knocked down there. I dangly put my kid up for adoption. I was so I was like, because she was knocking the thing. I was like, if you knock the pieces on the ground, I'm not gonna be able to find them. And the one piece I'm looking for is under the table.
Speaker 2: I love that You're gonna be stuck doing this all week.
Speaker 1: God, I hate it.
Speaker 2: Updated I need to come over and do it for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, come on over and work on this puzzle.
Speaker 2: I'll bring my fingers.
Speaker 1: I've got like nine hundred more pieces to put together.
Speaker 4: Selena will be done with it in is twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I hope, so right, give me a half hour please.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, like a real puzzle dork you do? No, you are? During that During that song, Lady Ganga down to the small Selena's like, well, what's the puzzle of? I was talking about I'm stuck doing this puzzle with my kids a thousand pieces and they bailed out and it's just me And she's like, well, what's the puzzle about? Oh man, I oh that one sounds great. Oh I wish I could do that puzzle. I can't get my family to do a puzzle with me. Come over to my house and do the stupid puzzle.
Speaker 2: I would love to. It's about thirty four nine of the Base number one hit music station. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and.
Speaker 3: I'm Jess, and it's time for the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: A lot of changes coming to metat Well One. Main One's a fa Facebook and Instagram. They're getting rid of their party fact checking program. They said that expert fact checkers often had their own biases and too much content was being fact checked. So now they're going to be copying x from all platforms and using a community notes model where users decide what posts are misleading or need more context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know how that goes the misinformation on twitters. Yeah, they really quelled that NICs work. More salt in the wounds for fans of the Sacramento Las Vegas As formerly of Oakland As, the team has now decided that after decades of never paying to keep any of their top players the second they leave town, we're gonna start doing just that. Yesterday, the team announced they signed designated hitter Brent Rooker to a five year, sixty million dollar extension. This comes on the heels of the a sunny pitcher Luis Severino to a sixty seven million dollar contract earlier this offseason.
Speaker 5: Interesting, so fun this morning, but it will be mostly clear and sunny during the day with temperatures reaching the mid sixties, and overnight lows will be pretty chilly, dropping to the forties.
Speaker 1: Hey cancer, bestie, Hey day today is going to be an eight. It's time to push for a big professional prize. Take charge and go for it. Your persistence will finally pay off and you'll get farther than you imagined you could.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Love that for you.
Speaker 2: No one's ever gotten a ten? What do we do with to get a ten?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: No, someone's day was a ten one time.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't recall anyone ever having it.
Speaker 4: I've had a nine.
Speaker 2: Nine is the highest I can recall.
Speaker 1: Think either of you guys can handle a nine?
Speaker 2: WHOA? Okay? So there is somebody on Reddit get.
Speaker 1: Too excited the day you're daving and nine.
Speaker 2: Of course, someone on Reddit is claiming that their sister in law and her fiance they're having two wedding ceremonies and his and her ceremony because they couldn't agree on one wedding style. She wants a little wedding, he wants a big wedding. She wants like a destination wedding, like people have to fly out, hotel and all that. He's like, no, let's just have one here. Two hundred people, everybody we know. They're invited. So they're having two separate ceremonies and they're expecting close friends and family to go to both. No if answer, but you got to go to both. And that's why this person's on Reddit.
Speaker 5: Like what do I do.
Speaker 2: This is insane. A couple with his and hers wedding ceremony two different ones because they couldn't agree on a wedding style. Is this couple going to make it sure?
Speaker 1: It just sounds like rich people problems to me. If you can afford a destination wedding and a regular wedding, how much wedding's cost? If you canna food these things?
Speaker 2: But the point of this is coming together as one agree to the union making sacrifices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I couldn't. I mean I could.
Speaker 2: I don't see this working out long term.
Speaker 1: I can understand them. I mean, if you've gone up your grown up, your whole life envisioning and a wedding happening one way, like I want this big party with all my boys and everybody there, and then somebody wants the polar opposite of it. The meeting in the middle is not really a meet in the middle on that right, because if somebody wants it just a teeny tiny destination wedding and the other person wants a big blowout hometown with all their friends, meeting in the middle doesn't really work. Both people are not going to like it. You're going to get two unhappy people at both, So.
Speaker 4: Are you going to be unhappy at the one you didn't want? Does that make sense? Like I think if you're getting.
Speaker 1: Married, you swallow your pride at that one, and you do that for.
Speaker 2: Your partner, swallowing your pride saying Okay, I'm going to not do this part the way I wanted it. You can pick how you want this part, and we're going to have one ceremony compromise.
Speaker 1: To me, it seems like the ultimate compromise. I'm going to do the exact thing you want, and in exchange, you're going to do the exact thing that I want. When, like I'm saying, if they both compromised and not a wedding that wasn't destination and had one hundred people at it, they're both you know or like not that many people whatever, they're both annoyed. They both didn't get any part of the outcome that they wanted. Now, as a guest, there's not a chance in hell I'm going to two of them. I'm not paying to go to a destination wedding and then going to another wed of your weddings, or I'm skipping the destination wedding and I'm going to the one that's that's more affordable. I don't have to travel. I'm not going to both. I don't care to see you get married twice. Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: That part's weird to me. If you have to stand there and do the vows again and no they can't again the pictures again.
Speaker 5: To your point, Selena, it's like, is this gonna keep coming up? And I mean, if they have the money for it, I guess sure, go for it. But like, if they don't agree on a house that they want to live in, are they.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like, hell, yeah, it's a good idea there, I live here, Like, is that one with like a huge man cave and then one that's like a little quaint, like a little granny cottage, So you can have that one and me and.
Speaker 1: The boys will be watching football on the big screens.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I don't. I don't see this working out. It seems to forever.
Speaker 5: But then again, if money wasn't an issue and you have just money laying around, would you do two parties?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 1: But to like doing it, it's just like doing it. There are plenty of people that do a destination wedding super small, they realize nobody can do, and then they come home and do like just a reception. They don't get the ceremony over. But I feel like that far Is it that far different from that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: But the only thing that that is different, but that matters to me is that the fact that it's something that is separate because of the bride and groom not being able to agree. And I know a lot of couples that yeah, they'll do a destination waiting, come back and have something for the people that couldn't make it. I think that's a little bit different because they're both on the same page.
Speaker 1: Still, if this was your best bestie getting married, would you attend both things?
Speaker 2: I would you have to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to do anything for your best do you do? God, you're gonna go broke almost spend like five grand going to one person's double wedding. I already saw you get married. I don't need to see it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to your vow renewal in ten years either.
Speaker 2: You're to get two of those lucky couple, Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not getting a single gift. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So much for hanging out with us. We hope you are having a great morning. Thank you to everyone who's left talk back so far. Trying to get those tickets for the weekend. That's gonna be a crazy show. You know. His album is dropping later this month, yep, the twenty fourth, and everything he does is going to be like we know, it's big and things. Performing at the Rose Bowl. It's already sold out. We have your tickets. All you have to do is leave us the talk back with your name city, why you love Wiltheny four nine. That's it. That's all you're gonna do to qualify. Just do it between the hours of six and nine am. All right, Jazz. So what are you watching?
Speaker 5: I am watching a new documentary on Netflix called Don't Die The Man that Wants to Live Forever.
Speaker 4: So I'm curious to know if you guys have ever heard of this guy. His name is Brian Johnson. He's like a millionaire.
Speaker 2: That the blood guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kid, Yeah, this kid's blood and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've talked about him before, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there's a new documentary if you want to check it out on Netflix. And it goes deeper into everything that he's doing. So he is determined to quote live forever.
Speaker 4: Or die trying.
Speaker 5: So he does the blood blood plasma transfusions, but he is also spending just millions of dollars on medical grade equipment, supplements and everything that it takes for him to take his aging speed to the lowest possible number. Here are some of the things that he talks about that he does in the documentary, So.
Speaker 8: Probably over one hundred different things I do, and that begins with in the morning, I wake up, I turn a specific light on in my bathroom that gives me some like exposure. I take fifty four pills with a concoction that I called a green Giant. I put a cap on my head for hair growth that has three hundred and twelve laser dials. Then I work out for an hour, come in and eat a few pounds of vegetables.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, mind you that is just like the morning the beginning of his day. He mentioned, what does the.
Speaker 2: Hair growth cap have to do with living forever? I think you can be bald and still.
Speaker 1: I think something that will us to stay looking like He's okay, you know, whatever age is now or younger.
Speaker 5: According to him, for every twelve months he ages eight months, which is pretty crazy. I mean, the amount, the extent that he goes through does he actually though?
Speaker 4: I mean he seems to have.
Speaker 5: A lot of data to back it up. I could look at that data though, and anything could fool me. But I am curious to know how you guys feel about this, because obviously he's able to do all of.
Speaker 4: This because he has millions of dollars right right, He's rich.
Speaker 5: So if you had access to everything that he has for your day to day life, would you do something like this?
Speaker 4: Would this be something of importance to you?
Speaker 2: I think it would not, because the ultimate goal is to live forever. But I would be using anything I can to be healthier, Okay, I think to be here as long as I can for my kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you. I think you take it up to a point like I would. Of course, if I had limitless wealth. Sure, I'm going to do a lot of healthier things than have a personal trainer and a chef, and I'm going to take care of myself differently because I'm not gonna be stressed out. I'm not gonna be you know, eating junk food and not exercising. You're gonna do, You're gonna make a lot of changes. But what he is doing is obviously taking it to an exponential level where like life sounds miserable, I'd rather live a shorter, way happier life than one where I got to take fifty four pills every morning, I got to eat ten pounds of vegetables, and I got to do all this just so that I may Because he doesn't know, he may live longer, an age slower than the He doesn't know. We don't know until we get to see the full result of everything that he did, and that's we're gonna see that when he dies. Then you can set back and say, wow, it really worked or well, some things might have worked, some things didn't.
Speaker 2: Because what about the people who live to be like one hundred and eleven. You ask them what their secret is, and like I smoke cigarettes every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a twink each night, and I drank a glass of brandy, you know.
Speaker 2: Fully buying everything that he's doing.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, a lot of people do make that argument, like are you really living? Because as you're spending every single moment of your waking.
Speaker 1: Day, that's all I'm thinking when I hear him talk about it. Yeah, what kind of life is that? I don't walk that life.
Speaker 5: This obviously does not help with his dating life, because could you guys date somebody who is doing over.
Speaker 4: One hundred things a day?
Speaker 1: No, plus imagine the two pounds of vegetables and all those supplements.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, lay off.
Speaker 5: The broccoli, bro But okay, what if your significant other right now? Obviously they have had different lifestyles than this, right, but what if one day they wake up and they're like, Hey, these are the new things that I want to implement into my life, like waking up and eating two.
Speaker 4: Pounds of vegetables.
Speaker 2: Then you're supportive of that and just use the bathroom downstairs away from me, right, Graham? What about you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I mean you support if they were it's the goals to better themselves and be healthier. Sure, but I'm I can support from afar and a lot of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But being honest, if I met somebody, like if I was dating and I met somebody who was you know, this was his lifestyle, I'd just be like, oh, we don't really have a lot of comment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. Likewise, I would think they don't coming with you. You're just gonna sit here on the couch for the next four hours and then you're just gonna adore to ask some food, yeah, and then make.
Speaker 2: A puzzle l yeah, loves.
Speaker 5: So I think there there is something to that. I mean, he talks about all of the issues that he has, but he.
Speaker 4: Does lay it out in the very beginning with anybody that he meets. He's like, hey, this is the regimen that I have.
Speaker 5: And he's like, people won't believe me in the beginning, but then I'm like, no, like, this is exactly let me lay it down. This is exactly what I do on my day to day basis. And obviously a lot not a lot of people are going to stick around for something like that. So the documentary, if anyone does want to watch it, is Don't Die The Man that Wants to Live Forever, and it's on Netflix, on Everything's on I don't even bother.
Speaker 1: Ask it The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Alex from Sandonda.
Speaker 4: One reason why I love the show is because you guys are always up with me in the morning.
Speaker 1: I listen to you guys on my way to work, and for work.
Speaker 6: I drive all day.
Speaker 9: So you guys are always well till ten a m.
Speaker 7: But I love listening to you either are funny.
Speaker 2: You guys make my day.
Speaker 1: Make it to day.
Speaker 7: Go buy a lot quicker. So thanks Brev, thank.
Speaker 2: You for that. Yes, if you want to win the sold out tickets for the weekend at the Rose Bowl, all you have to do is leave us to talk back with your name, city, why you love Wilding four nine, And that's it. You know how easy that is. Just leave a talk back between the hours of six and nine to get yourself qualified to win these tickets.
Speaker 9: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Demi Moore was not snubbing Kylie Jenner. This is according to Demi's daughter. If you missed the video we had on our story yesterday, it's them at the Golden Globes. Demi Moore walks up to Kylie Jenner's table and she completely ignores Kylie. She instead starts talking to Elle Fanning and Kylie. She's in the background smiling like she wants to like jump into the conversation, She's like bobbing her head. Didn't be more completely ignores her. She even goes from Elle fanning over to Kylie's man who's sitting on the other side of kyser't talking to him, and Kylie just got zero acknowledgment. Poor thing. A lot of people online had some things to say about that, while Demi Moore's daughter Ta Lula had this to say, she posted, nipping this straight in the bud. We spent New Year's with Elle, so connecting with her after a win was a very organic thing to do. This Angel was in total shock and delight in moving through a warm room of well wishers. There was no snub of any snort, sorry, of any sorts. Had she seen Kylie Jenner wanting.
Speaker 1: To congratulate her, there's no snubbery snorting going on.
Speaker 2: Had she seen Kylie wanted to congratulate her, she would have fully given her the time and space. Literally, just give it all a break and let a gal enjoy her accomplishments. Seriously, no, I think there was a snub to look smile. You don't have to spend a lot of time, but you always give her a glance, a smile, a little pat on the shoulder. You're standing right.
Speaker 1: There, probably, but you know, it's a big room. There's a lot of people you're trying to say hi to. You think you're just like in passing, like hey, hey, yeah, yeah, you know, like I don't know. You don't look at every don't think that she.
Speaker 5: Was passing walking by, but you literally stopped at her table. You're like leaning right over her, right behind her.
Speaker 1: If she didn't recognize her, didn't know who it was. And he's like, I don't know that that would sting. I don't know this person, so I'm not going to make eye contacts so i can avoid an awkward exchange.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you know at the Golden Globes that was Demi Moore's first major award ever ever her entire career.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She won Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical for her role in the Substance, her first award.
Speaker 1: Good for her. Yeah.
Speaker 5: More details on Britney Spears bio pic Sorr.
Speaker 2: I got a little confused earlier. I said biopic because back in the day I said biopic one time and Jav scolded me about the how that's not the right way to say it. If you and I, I know we're the only ones thanks to JV.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: Brittany's biopic is based on her book The Woman and Me Careful Guys. The director is John M. Shu, the guy who did Wicked. The Big Area, Yes, right here in Palo Alto.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: He told Entertainment Tonight that Brittany will be heavily involved in the film. He says he has a lot of ideas, but still really early, like they haven't even actually got started. But Brittany's going to have, you know, an opinion on everything that they do.
Speaker 1: As far as the lead that sounds who would sign up for that? I'd sign up to make.
Speaker 2: The movie if like she had zero involvement.
Speaker 1: Her only involvement was the interviews we did with her or whatever. But no like creative or direct directive like that would be Do.
Speaker 2: You think she'll do press interviews once this movie is done and.
Speaker 1: Like almost out it's summer and eating popsicles watching this movie.
Speaker 2: He did say about casting that lead role, he doesn't know if he's gonna give it to a veteran actor or newcomer. He does say that everybody who's been like posting about who should have the role online. He sees those ideas like he knows there's a lot of people online that were thrown out, like Emma Roberts for example. So like he's listening, but he hasn't decided yet.
Speaker 1: We see all you're having the idea, but like, I don't know what I'm gonna do, and like I'm only three years old actually, and I'm I'm five.
Speaker 2: Me Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: A couple notable Bay Area taco spots are shutting down, one permanently and one just temporarily. Let's start with the temporary, and that's the world famous Ocean Front Taco Bell in Pacifica. That location currently has a closed sign up because on Sunday night, the owner announced they're gonna shut down the restaurant for two weeks for a remodel. They didn't give an exact reopening date. Nothing was posted there, so for the next couple of weeks, no cheesy Gordina crunches in Pacifica. You guys ever been that one? No? I don't know if I have either. I feel like I have, but I can't remember it so far. It's world famous. It's an iconic location. I can't wait to go now to the permanent taco closure, and that is Siicasa Sikasa. You guys ever been. There's one in Napa in the Oxbow market. I think that's the longest running one there and I think it'd been there for the past fifteen years. But there's also location in Emyville Emoryville, excuse me, and one in San Ramon. Now, the Sikasa and Napa recently got headlines because of a Department of Labor investigation that found they were violating child labor laws and employing people under the age of fourteen years old. They were also there was also some violations with a pregnant employee. They were denying her private space to pump and some other things. Apparently, SICASA said that don't believe the headlines because the underage employees that were working there were like kids of employees that actually worked there, and they're kind of disputing the claims a little bit, and they said they're going to fight those charges. I think they got a forty five thousand dollars fine for those labor violations, but after that was announced a week later, they just said, and we're done permanently closing all three locations and they've taken a moment and said their goodbyes, thanked everybody for years of support.
Speaker 2: That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I just got to say this though, just because Sikasa, if you've never been, I'm gonna miss that spot. Great food, love their food, take a moment.
Speaker 2: This is does it run? I mean one of my ideas. She owns a Tacadia right, and like my cousins there, I mean they're much older now and they've moved, you know, college and families and all that stuff. But growing up we were like kind of around the same age. So they're like twenty six and a half obviously, yeah, but they always like like worked there. When she was working there, nobody ever reported her because all the customers thought it was cute to have like nine year olds bring your please, right, that was illegal.
Speaker 1: I think we've all seen stuff like that. But yeah, they're our child labor laws and some things to protect against that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank you so much for.
Speaker 2: Hanging out with us.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's up JV Show? Danny be here long time in front of the show. I just want to go to the archives real quick. Back in February, I left the talk back wishing my girlfriend of ten years a happy anniversary, and then boom got roasted by the show What do you mean girlfriend ten years?
Speaker 4: Was taking so long?
Speaker 10: YadA YadA. I posted the clip on Instagram. They were all like, do they roasted you?
Speaker 7: Ha ha?
Speaker 10: Well, over the weekend, I finally proposed, I asked the question, we are officially engaged now, so I want to shout out to my fiance. Heyz though, and yeah, I think Jess is working on getting the picture on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right, hey and Danny, that's super exciting. That's super exciting. Couple things though, one who is a fine Secondly, I mean, yeah, so long dude, Yeah, like you knew you want to marry this?
Speaker 7: You do not know?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: And then you just drag your feet. So it's like, should we still be more happy for you or still be more puzzled that you didn't make this happen earlier?
Speaker 2: Brou I'm a little puzzled, but more congratulates. All right, that's amazing new, isn't Jess? You're gonna get the picture of Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Maybe GM.
Speaker 2: Do check your DMS we're gonna get to what the belief is your chance to win a JV show Chug Mug. I gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. It's always leave that on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: When I'm I can usually only last like twenty seconds max. And I'd like to think that's probably average for most guys.
Speaker 2: WHOA, what is wrong?
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 1: That's not fucking wrong?
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, That's what That's what we want to hear from you. Ladies. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember, this is a squeaky clean, family friendly show most of the time, and one of the times is right now because bosses listening. So keep your your kid, yeah, so keep your guests is clean. Please the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine and I'll.
Speaker 5: Forget if you want to see the weekend right there at the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 2: The show is sold out, but we got your way in. All you have to do is leave us to talk back with your name city, Why you love Walthony for nine between hours of six and nine at any time in the morning, leave us that talk back that's going to qualify you to win those tickets. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess, and right now we're playing what the Bleeps? Where you can win a JV Show chug mug. All you have to do is be the very first person a guest today's bleep dot word. In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: When I'm I can usually only last like twenty seconds max. And I'd like to think that's probably average for most guys.
Speaker 2: Are you even wow? I thought you were like impressed, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And most guys are you even trying?
Speaker 1: People that are doing longer, you're just either showing off or you're lying. You can't really So what is that bleeps out word?
Speaker 2: Let's go to your talkback see if anyone's guessed it. Hi, good morning, JV family. This family from Valo and is the bleeped out word for today?
Speaker 6: Jump rope?
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday, guys.
Speaker 1: Y'all jump ro There's a few people I guess jump rope, and that's probably accurate. I could probably only.
Speaker 2: Jump rope from twenty second, not a great jump.
Speaker 7: Roper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm terrible.
Speaker 2: Those people that do it like super speed forever and like nothing is breaking them. How do you do that?
Speaker 1: I've never understood that I have to take these super high, awkward jumps to get the rope to go under. I've never mastered these small.
Speaker 2: Times, those like big, weird, awkward, floppy feet.
Speaker 5: I have to bring a jump rope in because that'll be hilarious.
Speaker 1: We should try exactly a jump rope. I the last time I tried was probably in the fourth gradeable.
Speaker 6: Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Laurie and Morgan Hill. And my guess is reading. I have a great day reading.
Speaker 1: That's a good guess. If I was to lay down before bed and start to read, Yeah, twenty seconds, I'm out.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: Hi JV Show.
Speaker 1: This is Andrew from Hayward is the bleeped out word planking planky And that was a popular guest so far, this one planking. And I'd like to think I can hold a plank longer than twenty seconds, like a minute. But I wonder what the average is for the average pray, just your average US citizen. How long can you hold a plank for?
Speaker 2: Probably twenty seconds? Maybe less right, No one's gotten the bleeps out word. Yes, if you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talk back Mike right now on the iHeartRadio. You're going to play more of your guess.
Speaker 1: Is coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: We are playing what the bleep Were? All you gotta do is guest today's bleeped out word and you.
Speaker 2: Get a brand new JV Show chuck mug, which Jess will be chucking out of later today at eight twenty. She's spinning the chuck for my four times. Yeah, she be here for that.
Speaker 1: We're lining up four mugs all in a row and she's knocking down or we like refilling the same one. So whatever gross item is mixing with the next gross item, we need to think about the logistics of this four.
Speaker 4: In a row.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how I at least that's how I envisioned this dream of Jess spinning four times in a row. Got it twenty Anyways, back to what the bleep? In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: When I'm I can usually only last like twenty seconds max. And I'd like to think that's probably average for most guys.
Speaker 2: Got Well, let's go to your guesses and see if anyone got it right today.
Speaker 7: Good morning. This is Leela from Tracy. My guess is squatting. Get your squats in.
Speaker 1: Never been too big on the squats.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't ever work out lower body when you go to the gym.
Speaker 1: I know I do, but like, I'm not one of those people that's over there stacking as much weight as possible in there and grunting uncontrollably like I do some and then I move on. I don't spend one hour in that squat station like some people. It's just like do a few and move on to the next thing. You're doing too much?
Speaker 10: Okay, morning jav shows us it's missing word this morning. Swimming.
Speaker 2: Swimming.
Speaker 1: I'm a phenomenal swimming right.
Speaker 2: You were like born in the water.
Speaker 1: I did not, my mom. It was not a water burst, no, But I've always enjoyed swimming. Pretty good at it. Although it's like anything you don't do it. I'm probably not. I'm probably very out of swimming shape, but I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 7: Hi everyone, this is Rosie from SF and my guess is going to be pull ups. Hopefully I win this Chuck mug.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, Happy Tuesday. Could you do pull ups?
Speaker 1: Chess?
Speaker 2: You work out?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I can't.
Speaker 2: I work out, but my upper body.
Speaker 4: Has nothing to show for I mean, neither does my lower body. But I'm working towards it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've talked about this. Pull ups are hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: This is Jim from Cashtrow Valley. My guess for the bleeped out word is sprinting. All right, guys, have a good morning's riding the tracker.
Speaker 2: A lot of tractors in Casher Valley this morning traffic report. Let's go to the correct D.
Speaker 1: When I'm sprinting, I can usually only last like twenty seconds max. And I'd like to think that's probably average for most guys. It's got to be a full out sprint as fast as you could run. How long do you think you could do it? For full out as fast?
Speaker 2: Be like ten seconds?
Speaker 1: If that twenty seconds would feel like an hour when it's like a full arm, full out.
Speaker 2: I haven't ran in a long time.
Speaker 1: Me neither. It's not gonna get whatever. Whatever happens, it's not gonna go well, all right, it's give some shout out. Let's give some shout out. What's up, everybody, what's out? Thank you guys, to everybody that played this morning. Jim at Castro Valley had the very first craig Ants this morning, and he was on it fast, you guys. He got that answering quick, so props to him. New Chuck Mud coming away. Uh not a lot of other people got it this morning, but several, let's call it several. Several other people got it. Rebecca and Conquered had it, Cruck, Sodd, Jesus and Sacket. David in Richmond had it, so did Jonathan in Union City. Christine in Stockton said sprint, Ah, so cool. You better Stockton, But thank you Christine for playing. Geo in San Jose and Leo in San Jose, Giu and Leo in San Jose both had it correct, but you know they weren't fast enough. They maybe would have been if they've been playing together. Next time, Geo and Leo should link up. Yeah, I'll try to play together.
Speaker 2: You a couple named Geo and Leo and Leo love that all right? You know it's all good.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play against tomorrow seven oh five, so you do have another chance to win one of these chug mugs. Remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to get you this Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Morney from Union City. And the reason I loved the JV show is because it just brightens up my mornings in the morning. My kids just know, it's only ninety four nine in the morning on the way to school, and I listened to you guys on my way to work. It's just the best thing in the morning. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for that. Let you're right back. So we have tickets for the weekend at the Rose Bowl. It's a sold out show. You want these tickets. Leave it talk back just like that one on the newly upgraded iHeartRadio app. Leave your name city, why you love Waldey for nine And that's going to qualify you. It's like the easiest thing ever. Just do it between the hours of six and nine to make sure that your talk back is officially entered to win. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Erica? Hi Erica, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: We are Thanksay, ask Graham best Tuesday ever.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just trying to get people hyped up.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, let's see if you can win some tickets. Jess, what is Erica playing for today?
Speaker 2: You are playing for two tickets to see Jay Vivien. Here's how it works. We're going to ask you four trivia questions. You's got to get three correct, three to four, and the tickets are yours. Okay, okay, here's question number one. We're gonna jump right in question number one? What country hosts the twenty twenty four Summer Olympics?
Speaker 1: Uh? Paris?
Speaker 2: What country?
Speaker 1: Paris is a city? Yupe?
Speaker 2: Europe?
Speaker 1: You're a oh no oh, take another, try again, try again, to keep in mind that Paris was Paris was the city, It was the Paris Olympics. But what country? I mean Europe? You wet? You zoomed out a little too far, just slightly back in. What do you got Paris?
Speaker 4: Crack?
Speaker 2: There? You know that that was the answer that we were looking for. I can't and people say that all the time. Look, no need to be nervous. We're just having some fun here, Yeah, it just having fun.
Speaker 1: We're not giving you that one. Just to be clear, nerves or no nerves? Question number two? All right? Question number two, you need this one in golf, What result on a whole is better an eagle or a birdie? What would what would a golfer rather get? Uh, Jesus? You can't get Jesus on a whole? Well, I guess you could.
Speaker 9: I would say in bertie.
Speaker 1: Eagle eagles about would be two under par berdie would just be one under. That's a tricky one.
Speaker 2: That is a question number three. Navl blood and mandarin are all different types of what?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? What was that?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Navel blood and mandarin are all different types of what?
Speaker 3: Naval blood and mandarin.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a type of mandarin.
Speaker 1: Is a fruit? More specific?
Speaker 11: Like another?
Speaker 1: Like type of orange? Died?
Speaker 2: I got one on the board.
Speaker 1: You ever had a blood orange before?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I think I have actually forgot about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the dark dark red on the inside. All right? Question that's right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four? What type of orange and black butterflies are known for their lengthy migrations of up to almost three thousand miles?
Speaker 5: The monarch one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, there we go there we go, rocky start.
Speaker 4: That means we're going to give the first question, right, Why if we're.
Speaker 1: Not going to go the first one?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, come on, Sorry, I tried, Erica. We really appreciate you being on. You mentioned you were nervous. We know that that does happen and it's not easy calling us up and being on the air and playing this game.
Speaker 1: We respect you, We really.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of respect.
Speaker 1: Not your intelligence, but we respect you as a person.
Speaker 2: I'm Kenny, thank you so much for being on this morning. Don't hang up that I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, hang on. Grandma got some shout out?
Speaker 1: We do actually just one dad, I think in my DM says, Hey, Graham, can you please shout out my daughter Taylor wish are a happy eighth birthday. Her and her sister listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. You make them laugh every time you say who gives a fart? I have the best day ever. That's from mom Dad, Aria and Zoe says. Also, her friend Miles is turning eight today too, so happy birthday Miles. So that's sort of a doublet for miles Hotest Please.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the bag. So Jy Low and Ben Affleck have settled their divorce. Now, remember this was a messy one because they did not have a prenup in place. Silly kids. Silly kids. So here's what we know about the settlements. It's actually not bad. Each person is walking away with what they earned in the marriage. You know, Ben did a few movies. He has a very successful production company with Matt Damon. They put out some films that did pretty well. So Ben is keeping all of that, as is j Lo. She had some films. She had that album that.
Speaker 1: Really successful world tour, right, Yeah, the one.
Speaker 2: That she canceled.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's right.
Speaker 2: I don't think the album did very well either.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: It's none of our business. Whatever she did make she gets to keep. They also reached an agreement on the sixty one million dollar house that they bought together, but the terms of that are confidential. All we know is that the house is back on the market, has been for a while so far.
Speaker 1: No taker that thing ain't moving. Well, it's it's hard to sell a sixty million dollar house. There's only so many people on the face of this planet that can afford that thing, and they have to. And people have a sixty million dollar budget. They want exactly what they want. So if that how else doesn't check all the exact boxes, people won't buy it. So you limit your number of buyers real quick, very true, really quick.
Speaker 2: The settlement also revealed that Jalo is dropping afflic from her last name, so she's gonna be Jennifer Lynn.
Speaker 1: Lopez officially made that change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legally she did. I mean, you know, as far as her career, she's always just Jennifer Lopez or j Loo. But yeah, the divorce is going to be officially final on February twentieth.
Speaker 1: Imagine she changed her name every time that she got engaged. Names and then she just kept them all and hyphenated them are really cool.
Speaker 2: Another arrest in connection to Liam Payne's death. So a few days ago there wasn't arrest made. A restaurant server who allegedly gave Liam drugs before his death. He was arrested and charged. And now I'm just reading this morning a hotel employee, twenty one year old Ezekiel David pere Perea Pereira. He surrendered to police through his lawyer. This was last night. They had it up, this entire event, if that's what we want to call it. Police were informed, They went to his house and they arrested him. This is the one who allegedly gave drugs to Liam through the Dove soapbox. Oh okay, I there's a dev sub fox found in his hotel room and police figured out was like how some hotel employee was like hiding drugs in there and then bringing it to his room. Because only employees that access to certain things in the hotel, that being one of them. So yeah, he was officially arrested and will be charged.
Speaker 1: And he's going to be charged. I don't know, if you know, just on selling drug charges or are they going to be charges involved in somebody's death. I have strong feelings about it.
Speaker 2: I think this is just going to be supplying him with the drugs, okay from what I've read, which that's fine, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have all right? Kevin O'Leary aka mister Wonderful from these Shark Tanks shows said in an interview last night, that he has put together a deal to buy TikTok. As you know, TikTok, whose parent company Bite Dances from China, they face a federal band here in the United States. Biden signed that back in April, and unless they sell to a US based company, the deal, like the band's supposed to go in effect on the nineteenth of this month. We're here, but we all know this is going to be a very long and very expensive legal battle because TikTok they don't want to be forced to sell. They don't want to sell to a US company. They're just happy operating and making a gazillion dollars where they're at now. Cat O'Leary, he's been a successful businessman, but there's not a chance in hell he has enough money to pull this off. I've read that estimates put the US arm of TikTok with evaluation of something like eighty four billion dollars. He says he has former Dodgers owner Frank McCourt as his partner on this deal. That guy's really rich too. I still think they would need to raise quite a bit of investment money to pull this deal off. Oh Leary says that quote, this isn't just about buying TikTok's US assets. It's about something much bigger, protecting the privacy of one hundred and seventy million American users. And to that, I say, no, it's not. It's about making a lot of money. Yeah, the most valuable social media companies on the planet. That's what it's about. That TikTok is printing money right now.
Speaker 2: Let's say the sale doesn't go through, which is probably pretty likely the nineteenth rolls around. It's not like TikTok is just going to disappear.
Speaker 1: No, they've already been arguing this thing. If this legal motions have already been filed, I guess if the US government really wanted to step in and say, well, we don't care, even pending all the legal battles that are going you have to take it off the Google Play, you know, the the app stores for Apple and Google, they could make you do that. Is anyone going to stop Does that stop anyone from using it here? Of course not. And even if a federal ban, a stricter one wouldn't affect. Is that going to stop anyone from using TikTok. No, it's still gonna I'm still gonna be used. So I don't know. I just think that a company with that kind of valuation and they don't want to sell, I don't know. If we're like, hey, we got to de oh we'll buy it there, it's not gonna be like oh yeah, sure we'll sell. It's not gonna be.
Speaker 2: And they still have to want to sell it.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a very very long legal battle for in my estimation, I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. I just played one on the show, all right.
Speaker 2: I want to remind everyone that we are getting closer to eight twenty, which is when Jess will spin the chug wheel far times in our round.
Speaker 1: Quad's beIN coming your way.
Speaker 4: I am numb at this point in your.
Speaker 1: Tongue won't be when you're drinking all the more stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for your inside jest.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine tells, listen, you guys have the labors warm morning, but the top back.
Speaker 2: Because at the airport last week.
Speaker 6: It's on our plight to Cago, so we'd be scared to say anything.
Speaker 1: But they saw you at the airport on the way to Cabo last week. Yes, Lena went to Cabo for New You were were there on actual New Year's EA, on your birthday?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yeah for New Year's Wait, why why are people so scared like come up say hi? Although at the airport, maybe maybe I did look a little unapproachable. I always, you know, I wonder that because who's who's happy at the airport?
Speaker 1: Everyone's stressed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I'm one of those people where I think you can see it on my face where I'm like tired, miserable, hungry, you know, all of the above, And I think I just probably look like a total.
Speaker 1: Beast you're projecting I think active bee face, not resting bee face face.
Speaker 7: FA.
Speaker 2: But I promise you if you come up to me, I would be so happy to meet you at the airport. Yea, the airport or if you're a doorss driver or anywhere else, anywhere else outside of that. Yes, hey, really quick. We do have tickets to see the weekend at the Rose Bowl. The show is sold out. This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just how can people qualify to win? Super simple?
Speaker 5: You just have to leave us a talk back from the hours of six am to nine am right, So you still have some time today, so you leave your name, your city, and you tell us why you of wild Thady for nine and just like that you are entered to win so very easy.
Speaker 2: So do that now before ninety Yay.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm Graham from Nap but I love the tin of Slinny yelled at me at the airport, and that's why I love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never yell at anyone.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure my kids.
Speaker 2: And if you see me yelling at my kids in public, mind your business.
Speaker 1: Your business.
Speaker 2: That's the only time. Back up. Don't come near, which has happened to me. By the way, I remember yelling at my kids. It's safe way one time and someone comes up like hey Selena, I'm like, oh hey, so there's a scam going around. That scam everyone of the bag. I think everyone in the bay needs to know about this. I myself have not experienced someone. Let me know if any of you have got this text message. But a lot of people have been reporting getting a text message to their phone that claims they owe money for using a certain fast track lane, like crossing one of the bridge or one of these toll roads, and if you don't pay a certain amount of money, you're gonna risk losing your license or even late penalties. You have to pay even more.
Speaker 4: I got one, you got this. I got one at the end of the year.
Speaker 5: It said, like, please pay your fast Track lane on December twenty ninth, like in order to avoid excess fees.
Speaker 2: Or legal action.
Speaker 1: How much did you pay?
Speaker 5: I actually did oh one, so I paid it off, but I obviously didn't click on the link.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's exactly what they're saying. So officials with toll Roads are the company that operates fast Track. They're saying, Look, they're never going to send you a text message if you don't have a fast Track account. So that's that's number one. If you don't even have fast Track, ignore the message. If you do have a fast Track account and you get one of these text messages asking for a specific amount, it's not them because I would never include a specific amount in the message. And they say, go to their website and then actually pay off whatever you oh like just did. But these texts that are asking for a certain amount, it's a scam.
Speaker 1: So now the scary not click. They just handed out some pointers to the scammers, like okay, your next around a text go out, don't put a specific amount, and I'll just say there's past due bills you know owed and you don't want further penalties. Clicker to pay you just fine tune things for the scammers. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Anything with a link, I am scared of clicking on it now.
Speaker 5: Anytime I get a text me too, if it has a link, I'm not clicking.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for, you know, older generations. My mom is one of the people that will fall for anything, and now she knows to like screenshot it and she'll send it to me. And my sister's like, hey, this says that I have Apple cash waiting for me. Yeah, and we're like, Mom, do not do any ignore that. Block it.
Speaker 1: They want to send you some bitcoin hit yes, I'll accept. Here, here's my wallet, here's my account, the version, take it. I just get the text scams I get almost daily. Now are that. I went a long time where I feel like I was not on scammers radars and I just did not get these texts. But now I get them all the time. And it's your package has been damaged. Click here to you. We couldn't deliver your package because it's like that one, like all the time, and it's like misspellings in it and stuff. It's like they're not even are you guys not even trying like make it, make it a little more convincing. It's not convincing at all.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of scam emails, Yeah, like my personal email that I actually do use for things that aren't that important. I got one this morning about uh my about bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hit except hit except bitcoin's dominating you should you should accept that one? Huge?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? I wanted to talk about a new band that went into effect not here but in North Korea. So new band alert. But hot dogs, glizzies, meat missiles have officially been banned by Kim Jong un in North Korea. He sees it as a sign of Western culture infiltrating, you know, his country, and he's not here for it. And if you are caught eating a glizzy or meat missile or serving them like as a vendor, you're going to be shipped off to a labor camp.
Speaker 2: Can they enjoy meat missiles at home in the privy own?
Speaker 1: No, no, nope, You're not allowed to eat hot dogs sell them?
Speaker 2: Can I think about hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Probably not, I wouldn't. I mean, I wouldn't try that. But then listen to this, So no meat missiles, say goodbye to those. It's probably for the best. The hot dogs aren't really things, but they're so good. We don't know. We do love them, but we don't. You don't want to know the other thing that they've just announced. And I still don't understand this because up until this point, there's basically like, if you file for divorce for someone there, you immediately get sent to a prison labor camp for six months. You the one filing for divorce, even if you're being abused or something, it doesn't matter, even if you have grounds, like legit grounds to get out of that relationship. You go to file for divorce, you get sent to a labor camp. Now, if either person files for divorce, both people get sent to a labor camp for six months. Would you, guys, is that fair? Let's just say you really want to divorce somebody, but you just got to get through six months in a labor camp and then the rest of your life is yours, not really because you live in North Korea, but let's just say it was her. Would you go to a labor camp for six months in your marriage, Like you're out there breaking rocks with the sledgejammer all day, you're building some train tracks or something. I don't know, it's hard labor. But then after that boom, divorce goes through free, you're free, might be stuck married.
Speaker 2: Really, I think I'd do it.
Speaker 1: I think I do it for the plot.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can make some friends while you're at.
Speaker 1: Its making labor camp. Selfies with your.
Speaker 2: Besties, selfiees not allowed to camp, not allowed nothing.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy that this is? It's twenty twenty four and there are people on this planet that live in a place that's like that. You can't even eat a meat missile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many things you take for granted here. Wow, also a lot of stuff here too, But you know, no, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got plenty of hard problems. At least we can stuff our face with hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show, Jess, how you're feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to keep calm because I don't want to start sweating, but I'm getting harder and harder.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that as it gets close to Jess is going to be spinning the chug Wheel four times payoff for season long back with Yes It's all next year on for Night.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Someone calling you out, Graham, Hey Graham, you were talking about the King Jong thing and the hot dog and the labor camps.
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty five, not twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Get it right, buddy, Wow, Sorry, this is perfect.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I've never misspoke before your entire life. Sorry, some of us, our brains are still stuck in twenty twenty four because it's been twenty twenty four for like a whole year and an extra couple of days. That was twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Relax, buddy, it's fine, it's fine, Gillow work.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Before we get to edge spinning the chug wheel as time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is a change coming to meta. Facebook and Instagram is getting rid of the third party fact checking program. We've all seen that in a certain content idea, so Meta said that that those expert fact checkers often advices of their own, and so too much content was being fact checked. So now they're going to be copying X of all platforms and using a community notes model where users decide when posts are misleading our name, oar contracs.
Speaker 1: Like Facebook's been sucking. What should we do? Let's look to a platform that's really exciting next. Yeah, they've been doing great, Let's copy their model, all right. More salting the wounds for the fans of the Sacramento Las Vegas As formerly of Oakland, the team has now decided that, after decades of never paying to keep any of their top players, that the second they leave town, they're going to start doing just that. Yesterday, the team announced they signed designated hitter Brent Rooker to a five year, sixty million dollar extension, something that's absolutely unheard of over the past I don't know how many years. This comes on the heels of to day's sunny picture Louis Severino to a sixty seven million dollar contract earlier this offseason.
Speaker 4: Go as nice.
Speaker 5: Some fog this morning, but it'll most likely be clear and sunny during the day, with temperatures reaching the mid sixties overnight. Oh no, mid sixties, and then overnight lows will drop to the forties. Sorry, I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Right now, Hey, cancer besties, your day today is going to be an eight. It's time to push for a big professional prize. Take charge and go for it. Your persistence will finally pay off and you'll get further than you imagined. You could. Go, get your bag, Cancer, best get your bag.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, get up to the chug? Well, can you explain why?
Speaker 1: All right, we are live on Instagram JV Morning Show if you want to hop on and witness at least the spin portion of this. And then I got to set up what Jess will be chugging. Jess and I had a season long bet in the NFL. Her team because she's from Salinas is of course, the New York Giants.
Speaker 2: Okaya, did you really think the Giants were going to do better then one?
Speaker 4: Then three?
Speaker 2: Yes? No better than what was the seven?
Speaker 1: Was? Their total was seven?
Speaker 5: And you thought they were gonna sin at least seven games. I was hopeful they'd at least get to six. Again, Graham set the number at seven, and I try to get it down.
Speaker 4: He did not allow for.
Speaker 1: Vegas had it at six and a half. I can't argue with Vegas round up to seven. Of course, because we don't do half of a spin of the chug wheel, all right. So the New York Giants unfortunately finished with only three wins on the season, leaving a differential of four. That's the number of times that just has to spend the chug wheel. I had they gone over seven, I would have had to spend the chug wheel the number of times they went over their seven wins. So I could have been chugging this morning. Except the Giants stink. We all knew that, all right. The twenty twenty five JV show Chug Wheel has been revamped, a lot of new entries on it.
Speaker 2: I am scared. I don't even know it's on this thing yet, so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go through what is on the wheel. This morning's featured item is something called beanie Weenie water. If you know what beanie weenies are, do.
Speaker 2: You know what beanie wieniees, because little weenies from gas stations.
Speaker 1: Beanie Weenies come in a can. I think it's hot dogs and bean little mini hot dogs and beans all in the same can. But there's a lot of that water in there, so we'll be draining that out. Leave a couple chunks in there of course.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: We have straight lemon juice on there that I think was on there towards end last year. That's something that went viral on TikTok. A lot of people drinking that Julapano juice. We have Graham's mug water making an appearance on there. You'll be chugging some water out of my coffee mug that hasn't been washed in all of twenty twenty four. Tonic water is still on the wheel. Nobody sit that yet. Beat juice is a new entrance on here. How do you feel about beets?
Speaker 2: I've never liked them.
Speaker 5: My mom used to force me to drink beat juice when I was younger, so I'm like a little traumatized.
Speaker 4: But it's better than the other stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, bet juice on the wheel. And then finally we have the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day, and this morning I just checked with the chef. It is a creamy clam chowder. Yeah, all right, Jess is gonna spin the wheels way and it will be cold.
Speaker 4: And extra water all righth Gosh, wish me luck, Wish me luck.
Speaker 1: A right, Jess is gonna spin the wheel four time.
Speaker 2: It's not bad except for the Beanie Weenie water.
Speaker 1: And she's gonna be chugging in now. In theory, it could hit the same thing four times in a row, so you could be chugging four doses of Beanie Weenie water. We're doing half mugs for each moor times half mugs reach just to limit the amount of liquid.
Speaker 4: That she's gonna be less than half three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be filling up. All right. Let me turn this around just so we can see you spind hoop on JB Morning Show. If you want to see, just spin the wheel. Why are you sweating so much? You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Just give it a spin.
Speaker 1: Spin number one of the wheel. The wheel is now turning and it has landed on Oh the wheel's backtracking to soup de jure, so she will be sure drinking some clam selena.
Speaker 3: Can you write this down so remember it landed on tonic water, then move give it another spin back if it's if.
Speaker 1: If you need me to tighten the wheel up, I can do that for you, all right. Spin number two is underway. Graham's mug water will be These be the second item that she is chugging So if your score at home, clam clam chowder to Graham's mug water. Spin number three is happening right now, and the wheel has chosen another shot at Graham's mug water, be pretty clear, and spin number four. She will be drinking halopano juice.
Speaker 4: So I'm not mad at the halopen obviously.
Speaker 1: So she's going clam chowdered two shots of mug water and right into the It's not it's going to be a healthy amountain. Yes, I'm actually on that one because I wanted to drink it out of the mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do we maybe a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got it twice in a row. Do I double it up? Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's okay, look ill, I don't want to put my lips to.
Speaker 4: Know. We get the water, we put it in your mug, but then we put it in the chug mug.
Speaker 2: No, I'll shake it up in the because you got to get all the bottom of the mug. That's the point of U.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be the point. All right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Discuss We're going to discuss this during the break and then stay with us because next Jess Chuck.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wildey for nine to base number one hit music station, The JV Show. Yes, oh, I that's usually.
Speaker 1: Where you say I'm Selina and then I say I'm Graham.
Speaker 2: And then I like said it in my head and I was like looking at you guys, like hello, say your names. Okay, I say it out loud again. Let's start over here.
Speaker 1: You take it on the top.
Speaker 2: You know what, we weren't even on the air right there because it started I was just a practice chop JAV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just perfect nailed it, Jess. How you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous, but I'm sticking with my mindset of just getting it over with.
Speaker 1: Good Wait till you hit that first.
Speaker 2: You're just tuning in. Jess lost a bet against Graham. She just spun the chug wheel four times. We got four chug mugs in front of her with clam chowder, water from Graham's car mug that hasn't been washing ages, chugging jalapeno juice. Jes, You're gonna chug in a second. First, a talk back Good.
Speaker 6: Morning JVS Show. This is Priscilia from San Lorenzo, How could you not love on one you for nine?
Speaker 4: I mean I grew up with one ninety for nine.
Speaker 6: It's been my commute of radio station everywhere I go, and when I'm out of town and I lose a signal, I use iHeartRadio App because I need to listen to you guys.
Speaker 4: You're so entertaining, so funny, and I just love you.
Speaker 2: My kids love you, Thank you so much. I need everyone to know about the amazing things you're doing here on Wild. It's aside from making just chug four times, we're giving you these sold out tickets for the weekend at the Rose Bowl. You have twenty minutes left this morning to get your talkbacks in. Just leave us a talk back on the free iHeart Radio app at your name city and why you love Wild, and that's it. That's gonna qualify you for these tickets that nobody else can get right now, because like I said, it's sold out. So we got your way in on the talkback mic on the iHeart App. All right, Jess, are you ready to chug?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I'm not, okay, So I'm gonna start obviously with the clam chowder, because that's what it landed on first right, and by the way, we are live JAV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Head on over there, free, please do if you want to witness.
Speaker 2: All right, So clam chowder, she's going.
Speaker 1: It's chunky, it's very it's a hardy winter soup.
Speaker 2: But dam clam chowder.
Speaker 1: You But this clam chowder is cold and a little bit water down, so she could chuck it, so she could chug it easier. And oh oh the chunks hit some chunks. How that clam jam taste.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's gonna chew it.
Speaker 1: She's chewing hardy potatoes.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: And because I'm one done, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Don't you go and keep going, because we're not cruel. The'se not fool. Chug mugs a little.
Speaker 1: Half Graham's mug water next, and it came out really brown and gross looking.
Speaker 2: She's got another one of haw back smug water down.
Speaker 1: She's three months.
Speaker 2: She's three months in.
Speaker 5: You didn't think about that one too much because I would have thrown up.
Speaker 1: Tasted like a little piece of me. Huh.
Speaker 2: You know, we both have a little bit of grammy.
Speaker 1: This last one had to drink my bathwater.
Speaker 2: And sisters, I think we are I think you.
Speaker 1: Guys are This last one is the Halopeno juice and this came out kind of chunky. I don't know what this is going to be like, but it''s not going to be good. She hammered that one like a pro.
Speaker 2: That wasn't so mad. Good job, Jess, Thank you Giants.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the best thing that could have happened to me today was getting the Halopeno juice at the end, because that now I just have to go home and take a nap and forget about the fact that I drank something that has also grabs DNA.
Speaker 1: And yeah, people on Instagram are loving it. Go Jess, just as a champ. Hell yeah, Jess the chug Wheel Champion. Someone just you, Good job jam I.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's a title that I like having because.
Speaker 1: The chap I like that too. It people's champ.
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 4: On social media.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how does your boyfriend feel about this? It really is his fault. You had to chug because he made you in New York Giants fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think he probably would have advised me not to bet because he knew how bad.
Speaker 1: No faith in his.
Speaker 2: Team, he knew how bad. It's still very smart, very yeah.
Speaker 5: But you know what, here, I am representing regardless win or lose, so hopefully we'll see some more wins.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys, it's Angie. Happy New Year. I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while. Good job, Jess. The giants still suck, but whatever, great job on chugging and.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say hi. I also shout out to my cousin Tracy. I'm glad you're feeling better after your knee.
Speaker 4: All right, bite bite, Tracy.
Speaker 1: Sup.
Speaker 9: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So our girls and Daya is engaged. Now. There was a lot of speculation after she showed up to the Golden Globes with a huge rock on that finger. Afterwards, it was confirmed through sources that yes, they are engaged. Tom holland her Man's proposed sometime between Christmas and New Year's you know, one of those days where we all forget what day it is and what we're supposed to be doing and all that stuff. So it happened at some point then at one of Zendia's family homes. Tom didn't make a huge show of it. It wasn't some huge, over the top proposal with something small, low key, intimate, and it was just the two of them, nobody else.
Speaker 1: Very special, special for me. She didn't have a photographer to capture every moment. I thought you had to have that when you proposed, Oh that one. Was this something that I was asked about when I made my predictions for twenty twenty five? No, no, okay, I kind of thought I had a weird memory that maybe I had not them all right.
Speaker 2: The wedding is not exactly happening anytime soon. They abole to have a lot of work commitments coming up, so it's going to be a while before that gets a wedding planning. Sources also say that Tom met up in Zinndia's dad months ago to ask for Syndaia's hand in marriage. Tom felt it was like a very important step that he could not skip because he obviously wants her dad's blessing, and also he's just a really traditional guy like that. Obviously he said, yes, they're engaged. Congratulations to them. Graham did you talk to Kate, your wife's dad before proposing.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to have the talk, right.
Speaker 2: Was it scary?
Speaker 1: You're very very nervous, very nervous, even though you I feel like knew that I would get his blessing. Our talk was a little awkward because of the sequence of events of you know, when Kate and I, I can't say met, but started dating. Because we known each other a long time, we just knew we were going to get married. So it was like the timeline was very accelerated. So I I feel like the ring was in the shop getting made, and I was We were already looking at wedding venues, so it was like we had already toured a wedding venue and then I'm asking his permission, but I'm still waiting for the ring. You know, it was like the time he was probably like, wait a minute, because we're all looking at wedding venues, nobody's talked to me yet, and you're not engaged. You know, the timeline was a little blurry, But yeah, the talk did happen prior to had.
Speaker 2: He said no, I do not approve you still had have proposed, I would be devastated.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that feeling not having of yours given other family. Probably not, but wow, that would be brutal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, In a pretty surprising turn of events, forty nine Ers white out Ricky Pearsall says that he forgives the team that shot him in the chest during that attempted robbery and union square back in August. Piersaw what Piersall missed the first six games of the season, but then he returned, made his season debut, and he played really well down the stretch, showed he has all the skills to be a top white out in the NFL, which is great news for the Niners, great news for him that the bullet miraculously didn't hit anything any major organs in his chest. Well after the team's lost to the Cardinals on Sunday, Pearsall said quote, I don't know how he grew up. I can't judge him as a man just based off of one action that he made, which again some people would argue you could judge him for that action, but he is taking the high road here. He also wanted to say, for me just being able to forgive him at the end of the day, I have to be able to forgive him to have that weight off my chest. He went on to say that he is open to and wants to meet him at some point. Again, really, the suspect in the shooting a seventeen year old kid from Tracy. He's been charged with attempted murder and two of their felonies, but maybe he could have created an impact in his life, and is open to meeting him and has said again that he forgives him. I want to ask you, guys, first, would you be able to forgive a person that shot you in an attempted rob rand No, I wouldn't be able to get made. Take me a long time, That's what I mean. It would take me a long time for me to have that sort of mature reflection on the events. And so I applaud Ricky Pearsall in this situation because that's incredibly difficult. I don't think any of us could forgive somebody this soon afterwards. Now I do have a thought, because had the and again one in a million shot that it went, threw his chest in one side and out the other and didn't hit anything, what if it did? What if this derailed his NFL career. Do you think he would still have that stance because he showed they could come back and play great on the field, and he's made a full recovery and he has a very bright and lucrative future in front of him the NFL. What if he didn't have a bright and lucrative future in front of him the NFL, Well, I don't know that he'd be in the same forgiving mood right, I wouldn't. He ruined my life's dream to play in the NFL and I never got to take the field after that. Sorry, I'll hold that grudge for a long time.
Speaker 2: No, but they but they say you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: They say you want to truly be at peace.
Speaker 2: And like harbor any negative feelings. I want to believe that even if things had been worse, that maybe he still would be this mature about it. I really so we'd all learn something from that. Although it's not easy.
Speaker 4: No, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That would be one that twenty years down the road, you'd finally Okay, I got.
Speaker 5: This anger, and if this did happen to you, would you want to sit down with that person and have a conversation.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would have answer. I have questions. But now that guy gets like a free free meet and greet, he gets to hang out with.
Speaker 1: A he's not getting autoground swag pierces signing a jersey for him. I would meet with a person under one condition that I get to just take one clean punch, just I get to just sock him one time right in the face, and then we can sit down and talk. What about in the right there? I get to kick him there too, and then we could sit down and talk. Final autograph of jersey was a woman after the same rules say sorry.
Speaker 6: You shot me?
Speaker 1: You shot me?
Speaker 4: Wow, that was a trick question.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for hanging out with us. A one last talk back for the weekend. Tickets managed to squeeze in before the clock ran out.
Speaker 7: Good morning, JV Show. This is Sleena Colin from San use I just wanted to say, listen to you guys every morning at work. You guys are the biggest cheese muscles and I love it. Have a great Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 5: Was that a compliment or I mean, you know what, how much he's most and I'm proud what does it mean your nosy?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, we are a lot of gossip. Yeah, I love the Baby show, but that's what we're here for. Hey, So she left that talk back trying to get these tickets for the weekend. He's performing at the Rose Ball. It's a sold out show. We have your tickets here on the JV Show. In order to qualify, you just have to leave a talk back just like that one through Name City, Why you Love Wilthony for nine between the hours of six and a nine. So that window has closed for this morning. But tomorrow morning, Yeah, do it tomorrow. We back at it six am right here on Wild All right, Graham, what's going on right?
Speaker 1: First? I want to read a tweet because, as you tease, this a moment to go or Buddy said, he said, checking in on Twitter x X. He's the only one still on.
Speaker 2: There, but he says, fare on the hold on worries.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for DC Comics, they don't put out anything good in Selena, you teas that I was going to be talking about a new DC Comics series, and Seidi said, you are probably right until this. Listen to this title. DC Comics is they've announced a new series. It's a comic book series, not yet adapted for TV. It's just the comic book series. And it is titled Harley Quinn's Fart Tack Silent but Deadly, and this is real a comic. It's a comic all about Harley Quinn's farts. On the cover there it looks like the sky is raining beans and she has one leg lifted and there is a green cloud of gas being expelled. Why this is the official synopsis from DC Comics. They say it says I've been holding in all my very worst bits of bubble guts for the last thirty two years. This must be Harley Quinn's speaking about it, and it's all been leading up to this epic expulsion. Your nose will never be the same. You'll gag, you'll cry, You'll feel things you ain't never felt before. I read. There's also going to be a scratch and sniff in there one time. No, come on now. Look. Part of this, they say, is it's the April Fools Edition, but it will, by what I can tell, be an actual comic book series being launched as part of the upcoming April Fools Day. But towards the end of March, you will be able to buy Harley Quinn's Fartacular The Silent but Deadly. Are you guys here for a fart comic? If you love comics and you love farts' you don't know that's you.
Speaker 2: You love farts.
Speaker 1: You're the only person I know that loves farts, just not a big comic book guy. Last night at dinner, right before dinner we were about to sit down as a family and eat. My kids we have a Google Home thing, and my kids discovered that you can say, hey, Google, play a fart sound and it will it will respond, and each time it's a different one. And they have never cackled so hard in their entire lives. And my wife just looked at me with one giant eye roll and she said, if you if there was ever any question that these are your children, if that's now been answered. And then we sat down to dinner, and then they are shouting to the Google Home from the table across the room to continue this, like knock it off, knock it off, that's enough. And then but there were a couple that had me allowed to tell a few times because each time was a different sound, and even on the Google Home screen, put up a picture of a different person's face that I assume is the one ripping it. So if you need some entertainment, you can ask Google. Does Siri do that?
Speaker 5: She?
Speaker 4: I think she does?
Speaker 1: Should ask her?
Speaker 4: Ask her? Yeah, I don't think I have mind set up?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't have SI set up on your phone?
Speaker 1: I get ridiculed for being a Google phone user and she can't even talk to her own phone.
Speaker 2: Hey, Siri, play a fart sound.
Speaker 1: Here's oops by fart sound effects on Apple Music. Okay, she delivered. She delivered. One is that is that serious response? When you try to speak to her, She's like, uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's like it's different every time.
Speaker 1: She's like very annoyed by you. Yes, you must ask her a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: She's just like actually, she's like, what do you want this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You want to ask me something stupid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you give me attitude.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you attitude back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My series kind of mean to me. This is after years of abuse. Okay, yeah, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine