Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're back, We're here.
Speaker 3: We had a great holiday and holiday weekend the JV Show. I'm Selena Room and I'm jas. Should we just do the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get to it.
Speaker 4: Yo, Graham, who's guided better than us?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: But my Raiders sucked though at least we ain't blown out like you guys.
Speaker 6: We always beat the Chiefs, but we lost some in the most right away possible.
Speaker 4: All right, now, good luck with the rebuild and man CMT now looking so good.
Speaker 7: Happy Monday, JAV Show, Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: First off, guess what s look? I don't. Yeah, it was last night the Niner game. It was all bad. Everything went that could go wrong did go wrong. That's it.
Speaker 8: It sums up their entire season. Now there are no moral victories in the NFL.
Speaker 2: We almost beat the Chiefs.
Speaker 8: Nobody cares the loss of the loss your guys, the eighth loss in the row or whatever. Like, let's just collectively, Bay Area football fans, we all suck right now, we all suck. It's terrible. It's terrible out there, but at least we don't have to watch football anymore the rest of the season, and we can spend that time, I don't know, volunteering in our community or something.
Speaker 2: Get out there and do something good.
Speaker 8: Don't waste your time watching these trash teams their garbage.
Speaker 3: We're done aside from the game, and that's not doing too well. Graham, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good, the extended weekend. It gave me some time to get a lot of stuff done on the house.
Speaker 8: If you don't know, my wife and I have been building a house of what seems like forever forever.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of that. I'm sick of that narrative. Well, guys, anytime he seesone, Oh man, you guys have been doing that that long time. Yeah, I know that. I'm not an idiot. Also, it's a crew of one. It's me. Have you tried to building a house with the Bay Area?
Speaker 8: It's like the most expensive thing in the world, So show paddle your own freaking canoe and get out of mine.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, how the weekend was, Well, you know.
Speaker 8: Everything's gone wrong, you know it all stunned with that Niner game last night. Yeah, I just mean, like, I get it. I know it's taking a long time. People are alwaysing my dem oh man, you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I'm aware. I'm living it.
Speaker 8: Guy, show me the house, your building. I'm doing it by myself.
Speaker 3: Is it almost done at least? Because you want to be moved in for the halt for like this for Christmas?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta get in there by Christmas. Gott to get in there by Christmas. That's the goal. I think I can make it happen. It's close. Like the house is like done. It's everything works the there's now hot and cold water. There's heat, there's electricity, there's lights, there's you know, like you can live in this thing now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that why don't you?
Speaker 8: Because now you have to do this thing called all the final inspections, and every different department of the county gets to take a crack at you, and they all get to nitpick their own things, and you have to do inspection after inspection inspection.
Speaker 2: So we passed some of our final inspections.
Speaker 8: I got another one this afternoon, fingers crossed for that, and then I'll have another one after that, and another one after that and another one after that and another one after that legit probably five more.
Speaker 9: And you have to do this before the end of this month.
Speaker 8: Yes, well that's the goal, at least stacking everything up like this week and next week, you're gonna be crazy. But then also we have to move out of the house that we've been renting, and you guys know what else sucks?
Speaker 2: Moving? God, it's the worst. So stress level very high.
Speaker 3: Wait, how was that going to work? I didn't even consider, Like the house that you're currently living in, you have to give them how much notice before moving out?
Speaker 8: We had to give them sixty days and guess when that sixty day notice comes in?
Speaker 2: At the end of this month? So this is the month.
Speaker 3: Okays, you already did that.
Speaker 2: Yes, stress level very very high.
Speaker 8: We just began like looking at all the junk that we have to move and stuff we got to get rid of, and oh, moving is the worst, on top of trying to finish up, on top of having two kids and two full time jobs.
Speaker 2: I life is not good right now. Life be life in life is majorly, majorly lifing. How is everybody's Thanksgiving? Though?
Speaker 3: It was good? It was good. Yeah, I'm going to talk more about my Boston trip. Eight oh five, that's right. Yeah, it was actually really really fun. The matching things giving shirts we had to wear. Not as bad as I thought, okay, because it took out a lot of stress of like what am I going to wear? And getting the kids ready. You just here's your here's your shirt.
Speaker 2: I didn't see you post any pictures of it. Did I miss that? No?
Speaker 3: I haven't posted much yet.
Speaker 2: Got it happy, But I do.
Speaker 9: Y my story though, Yeah, there was.
Speaker 3: Some of my story.
Speaker 8: Oh I didn't notice the matching shirts. Maybe I missed that part I wanted. I was very curious to see the match and Thanksgiving family were there, you know what.
Speaker 2: I I was shocked I had.
Speaker 8: I had celebrated my family's, my side of the family's Thanksgiving last weekend and then or two weekends ago, whatever it is now, and then on actual Thanksgiving went to my wife's families Thanksgiving oho for two on green bean cast role.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: It really is lucky when you think about it.
Speaker 8: It's like, would you eat green bean castle on any other day of the year, Like if somebody serve that up at a Fourth of July barbecue, you would probably punch them.
Speaker 3: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 8: It's just not It's just like one of these side dishes that doesn't need to despite having the greatest theme song that we play on the show of all time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was mildly disappointed that I didn't even get to have, you know, like like I.
Speaker 3: Wanted it for the for the plot.
Speaker 8: I wanted it for the ground. You know, I was gonna post a picture I got my green being castle. Not Yeah, I don't post food pictures. I really thought about it.
Speaker 3: I really wish you would once at least.
Speaker 8: I green bean castrole would have been the one, and I didn't have any, and I feel like there's just a missing piece of me.
Speaker 3: Ess did you have a good Thanksgiving?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: It was the least Thanksgiving Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: Basically why it just wasn't giving Thanksgiving vibes.
Speaker 3: It was not Giving Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving AURA points.
Speaker 5: Were very low, very low, negative negative twenty. But I had fun and I had a good time to spending time with my family.
Speaker 3: But it was literally just my mom. I stepped out at me, so my brothers didn't even show up. Oh I would have just left. That's sad.
Speaker 2: You got a three person Thanksgiving? Yeah did? You have a turkey still.
Speaker 3: And he's like, it was more like a tiny stuffed chicken.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got a little we got a little quail.
Speaker 3: My mom was like, oh, should I make this? Should I make this?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, Mom, it's literally gonna be like three of us and we don't even eat that much, Like everything.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be just left over. That is so sad, But it was still nice.
Speaker 9: We just watched movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sound yeah good. Thanksgiving was not thanks speaking of movies.
Speaker 3: I know each of you did go to the theater all over the weekend. Let's talk about that next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: President Joe Biden. He announced yesterday that he has partoned his son Hunter Biden, who was going to be sentenced this month for federal tags and gun convictions. Joe said it is a full and unconditional pardon, so it cannot be reversed by anybody else.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 8: Another sad Monday for Bay Area football fans. The Niners got pounded in the snow by the Bills last night in Buffalo and Sunday Night Football third thirty five to ten. Niners played without several starters, including Nick Bosa and Trent Williams, and then lost Christian McCaffrey to a knee injury early in the second quarter. They're now five and seven on the season and making the postseason is now a very long shot.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the Raiders found themselves with a chance to beat the Kansas.
Speaker 8: City Chiefs on Friday, but the Raiders continue to Raider and they fumbled the game weight lost nineteen to seventeen. That was their eighth loss in a row. Eighth loss in a row. There are now two and ten on the season.
Speaker 2: Go football Wows.
Speaker 5: Clear skys are expected throughout the main area today. Heis will be in the upper sixties and so far no rain is expected at all for this week.
Speaker 3: But I'll keep you up. I'm sure many things changed it.
Speaker 2: I needed some dry weather this week, and you changed it.
Speaker 8: Hey Taurus, bestie, Hey, your day today is going to be a nine. Travel in romance. Excite your senses, spread your love wings, and explore new business with someone you love. Careful, expand your boundaries for a steamy adventure.
Speaker 5: Wow, Expand and spread Uh huh, I'm not sure all of that.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't that be capricorn reading for today?
Speaker 8: You can just take whatever sign you want and put it there there and we have that.
Speaker 2: Be your A.
Speaker 7: Good morning to be sure, boy, nobody special? Okay, Steve's second and last night, Levisa and our daughter heartbur and I we put up the Christmas tree. A yo, Selena, did you what you decide to do? Did you put your tree up? Did you get a fake tree? I hope you'll had a great, great break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you too. So we do fake tree every year. That's that has not changed, probably never will because we like the pre lit ones, so you don't have to do like the line of lights and all that, and it's untangling. It's just that's too much.
Speaker 2: Let's hold a tradition. I hate it, and then you don't have the great untangling of the lights.
Speaker 3: You do it, sometimes a few of them don't work, you know, and then it just ruins everything. Anyways, we were supposed to put the tree up on Tuesday before Thanksgiving because we were going out of town.
Speaker 2: I remember this.
Speaker 3: You didn't even get to put it up because we were out shopping for our trip, packing, getting the kids together all that. So, like I want to say, like one two in the morning, jeez, and our flight was like seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: So did you actually make it to your flight on time for once?
Speaker 3: Wow? When we were leaving there, Yeah, we'll talk about the trip back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: No, wait, so right now your tree is not it's not at that point.
Speaker 3: It's already the second. Like I'm just ready to be like, we're not even having a tree. It's too late. No, it's too late. We're done no tree this year.
Speaker 2: Sorry, k yes, do you remember Selena, She's like, we're doing it. We're putting the tree up to bold.
Speaker 8: Proclamation on these airwaves that she was decorating the whole house so they could come over for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Spirit when they got back and.
Speaker 5: Gram you even suggested December second, she was like, Nope, too late, too late.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it before that. It is a second and so now I'm just over We're just not having a tree.
Speaker 4: Morning JV Show, Julie from Valley Springs.
Speaker 3: I made it green be cash Roll. This is my second year.
Speaker 4: I made it in spirit of JV last year and it was so good I made it from scratch that I made it again it was awesome. You guys should try and food scratch. It's nothing like that mushroom soup out.
Speaker 3: Of the can have great big guys.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I never considered that there's going against the recipe that's laid out in the song where you need a can of mushroom soup. Look, I'm sure that her green bean castrole is good. Is it awesome?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if anyone's ever taken about a green bean castle. I'm like, you, guys, get over here. You gotta try this. This green Bean Catt.
Speaker 3: Role is awesome. We don't have a ton of time. But Graham, you went to the movies? Yeah, she never do you never go to the movies.
Speaker 8: Well, we go to a lot of kid movies. We do like family Movie Night, We do that quite a bit. And we wanted to take the kids to see Wicked. But and this was on this past Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the world had the same idea to go to dinner and go to the movies that night.
Speaker 8: We usually like, we'll be sitting at dinner and then buy our tickets, you know, because there's usually a million empty seats. Well, not Thanksgiving weekend with all these big blockbuster movies out, and so we had wanted to take them to see Wicked. The kids were all excited about that, but then it was like, Okay, the only seats available are in the second row, and I'm not sitting in a two hour and forty minute musical staring straight up. Not a chance. I'm not doing that. The kids are like, no, look, they're open seats. Nah, you have no idea what it's.
Speaker 2: Like sitting there.
Speaker 8: So we ended up seeing Mowana too, and luckily found some normal seats out of regular viewing for that, and I thought.
Speaker 2: It was good, you know, the kids liked it.
Speaker 8: I was, if I'm being you know, movie critic critical about it, like I didn't seemed like they were trying to do too much, if that makes sense. It's like they brought in a new character and then they didn't even like wrap up her storyline, and then there was some other stuff, and you're just like, we're doing too this is getting a little old interesting, this is like too much is going on, Like simplify this a little bit, it seemed. And then a lot of it seemed very predictable, way like the songs, the songs are rather a.
Speaker 2: Formulaic like you know, I don't know. It's like I could have written this song.
Speaker 3: Give it a rating at a ten.
Speaker 2: I give it a seven. Bad. That's okay, Well it's a great.
Speaker 8: It's a fun movie to take your family to it. Again, I'm being like hyper critical as like you know, dad watching it. But if you're bringing your family to watch it, they're gonna have a great time. My kids loved it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fun and quickly glad either too, Jess.
Speaker 9: I don't know why people were saying it was bad.
Speaker 3: It was not. I recommend it.
Speaker 5: You guys need to check it out, especially Selina because you like gory scenes.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to turn my head when any any of that happens. I can watch scary movies, but for some reason once like arms are getting.
Speaker 3: The best one's head.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, so watch that one.
Speaker 5: I'll say I give it an eight point five's watch it.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 9: Tiny complaint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's jes When they use CGI and this was just in one tiny little part. When they use CGI sometimes, you know, with the newer movies, when it's a movie that's supposed to be said at a different time, it just sometimes looks fake. So that's all I'm gona say, because I don't want to give anything away, but I just think that sometimes they try to do too much with agreed you know, special effects, and then it's like, oh, like everything else in the movie looks so great and it looks like we're in that time, and then all of a sudden you just throw it off with throwing in something that just looks so fake.
Speaker 3: But other than that, really good. Check it out. Love that all right?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Graham, it was awesome. You gotta try it from scratch. I'm telling you that can mushroom soup is what ruins at all and fresh putting beans. Of course, don't dancing out of a can, but yeah, it's awesome. Great day, guys.
Speaker 8: Green bean cast role, Yeah, she said the one that she made this year for Thanksgiving was in fact awesome.
Speaker 2: I doubted whether or not anyone had ever said that a greenbe castule was awesome before, but apparently hers. And now I love that for you.
Speaker 3: I love that. Did you guys do any shopping today? Cyber Monday, so go get those deals. But then we also have Black Friday and those deals obviously, yes, no go on throughout the weekend. Did you do shopping? I did.
Speaker 5: I bought stuff from Fashion Nova and Michael's, which again are very different. But I always wait till Black Friday to stock up on I know nerd Alert to stock up on all my canvases. They're so expensive all year round and usually like the deals aren't that great, but then on Black Friday.
Speaker 3: They always have really good deals.
Speaker 5: So I did that, and then of course I had to buy clothes because who am I?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: I didn't buy a single thing. I mean, I also wasn't in town, so I wasn't really like thinking shopping, but I feel like I don't need anything. I saw videos of people going crazy over like thirty two inch TVs. Oh really, I'm like, for.
Speaker 2: What do you love that? Look at a TV at all? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I started browsing some of the deals on like tools and stuff that I've wanted to buy, and you're like, man, that is a good deal, but I really don't need this thing. And I talked myself out of buying quite a few things. We did find ourselves out shopping on Black Friday. We didn't like intend to go, but we were at Target and I was looking around. I was like, oh man, it is Black Friday. No one of there's so many people. Target has no Black Friday deals. From what I could tell, maybe they put a couple of TVs on special that were in the last.
Speaker 3: Year they got caught doing like fake prices.
Speaker 8: I believe there was nothing remember that we had to go shopping for, like our nephew's birthday and some other stuff. You know, It's just there was nothing on sale. Yeah, what I can tell is zero sales there Target.
Speaker 5: From what I saw from social media, a lot of people were going to Target though for like all of the Taylor Swift I guess she had to put out her book and I don't know if it was a new vinyl or something, but.
Speaker 3: That's why everyone is at Target.
Speaker 8: That makes sense because they were playing the Taylor Swifts Taylor Swift music the entire time we were there, and wholly depressing songs like I don't know if I've listened all that. Kita I both walked out of They were like, what a downer that store is, Like, geez it's Taylor Swift like in this soft song.
Speaker 3: The entire time we were there there loved it if you guys love so depressed.
Speaker 8: And then I ended up at home Depot because I just you know, I go to Home Deepo every day to buy stuff for the house. And then I then they did have a lot of stuff on Black Friday, and again the store was packed, and I'm like, what am I doing here on Black Friday? But I actually needed some screws or something. And then I started looking at all the tools, like, uh no, don't buy it.
Speaker 3: Just did your brother get that Hulu deal, you were saying, So I got into this everywhere now to Hulu for another year, Thank you to my brother. But this deal is actually.
Speaker 5: Still going on, so if you want to get it, you do probably have to make a new email. That way, you can just cancel the one that you the account that you have right now.
Speaker 2: But I don't have a Hulu account, so this is so this is for me you okay.
Speaker 5: So the deal is for ninety nine cents. Now, I thought it was ninety nine cents for the whole year, but apparently it's ninety nine cents a month. But that's still super cheap. Because it's it only ends up being like twelve dollars for the whole year, so it ends tonight at midnight. So if you haven't gotten it yet.
Speaker 9: This is the adversion I believe.
Speaker 5: And then if you want to get the Hulu and Disney bundle, it's to ninety nine a month for the whole year, which.
Speaker 3: Is so such a really good deal that that.
Speaker 5: Is a good deal what you would pay right now, because I want to say, for no ads, it's like close to nineteen dollars a month possibly around there, So you're sending a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a pretty dumb question, sure, what the hell is Hulu?
Speaker 8: Like what does it have? What do I need Hulu for? Like, oh man, you're missing out. You can't be watching this.
Speaker 2: It's only on Hulu.
Speaker 9: The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives.
Speaker 2: I'll pass.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: I watch ul have only murders in the building, Okay, Leena gun Has. I don't watch a lot of Hulu, but it has a lot of like like regular TV shows that you don't like that you missed because they're on like regular TV whatever. They all most of the time go to Hulu. So you can stream anything. They have a lot of original content. They have a lot of documentaries that are interesting.
Speaker 2: They do documentaries.
Speaker 3: So we just don't like anything.
Speaker 8: Why I'm just wondering. It sounds like a great deal. I want to sign up, but like, do I need it? Will I ever use it?
Speaker 3: Vo shows?
Speaker 8: Okay, true that I'd like to take back that shalt cut in my house.
Speaker 2: In my house, that's all that gets watched.
Speaker 11: So yeah, okay, hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Graham, you didn't hear about the cast a vander Pope, Sorry Van happened to them?
Speaker 2: What happened? Don't tell me? Like a tragedy, a plane crash?
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, you're what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know the way you tease that something really bad?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's bad for a lot of fans. Bravo announced they're getting rid of the entire cast. They're gone for the upcoming season. They're gone everyone, Tom Scannibal gone. Are you gone?
Speaker 8: How can you have the vander Pump Rules without Tom Scannibal or the other Tom, Tom and Tom.
Speaker 3: They said they're instead going to replace everyone with quote a new group of close knits servers restaurant servers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like the next generation of it.
Speaker 8: I agree they this cast got a little too big and the storylines have played out, and now that they're all kind of moving away and none of them even work at the place anymore than was the whole point of the show.
Speaker 2: But still that's a big move. I know, would you watch?
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm gonna try to avoid it because then this is a point where you can, like, you know, when you love a show, but it's nice to get kind of that clean break from it and then not get pulled back into a new part of it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can walk away at this point and I won't have any fomo.
Speaker 8: I need to see that. I saw that the ari Ana whatever. Remember, Yeah, she was at the heart of the Tom scandall cheating. He cheated on her, and then she went on to host all these other shows now like her career like massively blossomed from being cheated on. We had the Thanksgiving Day preyed on in my house. Don't ask why I've never watched the thing. And there she is performing singing on one of the floats.
Speaker 12: An That's what I was thinking, because there's no way like listen, think you come on?
Speaker 3: Since when, since when do you sing.
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: I think she does? You think you think this is really think?
Speaker 5: So I had just because I've seen another video of her singing in this I don't know if it was the studio.
Speaker 3: She was singing with somebody.
Speaker 9: Else, and I can't remember exactly who it was.
Speaker 5: Try to look for the video, but she sounded really good and a lot of people in the comments were like, wow, she knows probably somewhere like quivering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was the one that always won the sing career.
Speaker 8: All I gotta say is she was lip syncing at the thing the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Speaker 2: If you watched him, it's like pouring rain out there.
Speaker 8: It looked miserable, and then like there's no ways like her vocals like south.
Speaker 2: Like that ground, like flawless.
Speaker 8: I wasn't buying that for the majority of the vocals of any of the performances during that parade. I don't know why I was watching that, don't ask no, I can't. I think my wife put it on. Some my kids could watch it, but all.
Speaker 3: Right Nick Cannon's diagnosis. So he revealed that he has been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, and he opened up more about that in this interview with People last week. He said, I still don't understand it all the way, but I kind of always wanted to get tested for it. So I did a bunch of tests and basically he like every single marker, they were like, yep, you have this, you have this, you have this. He says that he's also been diagnosed with ADHD even as as a kid, you know, he had dyslexia, but he just kind of knew that he was always different, and now he's using it as a tool to better himself.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I looked at.
Speaker 3: Narcissistic personality disorder. We use that word narcissist very loosely from being honest. You're a narcissist. You're a narcissist, same thing with psychopath. This is what it says. So it's a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. I kind of get that vibe from Nick Cannon. Yeah, they need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I can see that people with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others, But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they're not sure of their own self worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.
Speaker 8: I've gotten that sense from people in my own life that I would consider to be maybe not full full blown narcissists, but have narcissistic tendencies.
Speaker 2: I always get the sense that it's masking something some insecurity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that also usually is the stuff that you describing. A Minutego describes a lot of famous people, a lot of them.
Speaker 3: It's like, you have to have this in order to handle being famous, all the fame, everything that comes with it. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 2: All right? Selena?
Speaker 8: I think I owe you a bit of an apology, because I don't know if you remember listening to the show, Selena was always complaining there were a couple of bats that were living by her front door, and she was making this huge fuss about it, and then she had one of them murdered by animal control.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they were going to murder it, but.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to me.
Speaker 3: I did Okay, yeah, I didn't know that wasn't mind.
Speaker 8: You thought it was getting relocated and rehabbed that sanctuary. Now they just chopped it in half. Well, maybe you did the right thing, because listen to this. A woman from the Central Valley she just died from rabies that she got from being bitten by a bat. Sixty year old Leah Sending. She was an art teacher at Bryant Middle School in Merced County. She discovered a bat in her classroom sometime in October. She tried to carefully scoop it up and release it outside, but.
Speaker 2: You know these things.
Speaker 8: It suddenly swooped up, and then it bit her and then flew off, and she oh. She didn't show any signs of rabies in the days following that, and authorities think she probably didn't even know she had been bitten. I guess bites from bats can be incredibly small, difficult to see or even detect. She fell ill about a month after that. Her daughter took her to the hospital. She had to be put into a medically induced coma, and she died four days later on November twenty second. Evidence of rabies was found in samples that were later collected, so they think that's when she was bitten by back got rabies, didn't know it and then passed away.
Speaker 2: So Selena, you probably did.
Speaker 8: I look, I've taken it very lightly the times I've encountered bats in my life. When we were a kid, our windows never had screens on them, and every now and again bat would fly in the house. You're like, chase it around with a broom, like no big deal. But man, it's very scary. I didn't know that, Like they come bite you like that.
Speaker 3: Me either, be careful that one's head chopped off. You said that.
Speaker 2: But maybe the right thing is maybe me touch your family.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna go with. Yeah, it deserved it. That's so sad. Wow, we're gonna have your chance to win this JV Show chug mug. Next Insider What the bleep game is coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. We're on the JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm just trying to give you this chug mug. All you got to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. This is our what the bleep game. We play a clip as a bleeped out word. Whatever you think that word is. Leave your guests on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. Like I said, first person to get it right wins today's chug Mug. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 8: My dad put his in my hand, and then he told me if anyone asked this never happened?
Speaker 3: WHOA when was the therapy?
Speaker 8: Mike might have to report, have to report that I should have reported that a long time ago. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family shows. That bleeped out word, despite how it sounds, is something in fact PG.
Speaker 2: So keep it clean, you said, goes and get there.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of guesses.
Speaker 2: Get those guesses they quick. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guest.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we're playing what the bleeb were?
Speaker 3: Hopefully you win this JV show Chuck Mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest today's bleed out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: My dad put his in my hand and then he told me, if anyone asked this never happened.
Speaker 3: You're sick, good.
Speaker 2: Dad, super thank you that you said it. That's not what it is, all right.
Speaker 3: As always, whenever you have a guess, leave it on the talkbacks on the iHeartRadio app. Let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a bump from Santose.
Speaker 4: My guess is wallet wallet.
Speaker 2: That's popular guests this morning. Wallet No, and it would have been empty.
Speaker 3: My dad.
Speaker 2: Didn't have a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JV Show map from San Jose. Welcome back, Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think we believe that word is carkis car key. There's another very popular guest.
Speaker 8: Again, if my dad gave me the keys, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I hated it when I had to drive my dad's drunk. I've talked about it before.
Speaker 8: It was the oldest Toyota pickup truck on planet Earth. I think the state of California paid him to crush it at one point because it was so old and like junkie and polluted. And remember you couldn't roll up the window. I grabbed the pane of glass and then put a wood block under it.
Speaker 3: When you drop you off at school and that thing, huh.
Speaker 8: And then all the cans would fall out, always empty soda cans on the floor that I hated it.
Speaker 10: On a JV fans, this is Josh and Casher Velly, and I think the bleeped out ward is beer?
Speaker 4: Your dad put his beer in your hand.
Speaker 8: That's probably the most popular guess coming in this morning, a lot of people guessing beer.
Speaker 2: Very good guess.
Speaker 3: Was did he ever do that? Would he? Is he the type of dad that would his son here? Here you go be a man.
Speaker 2: I think he would. I think he would have. My dad just wasn't a really big, big drinker like I don't know. Okay, he didn't really drink like I do.
Speaker 3: So yeah, where did you get that from?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's skip a generation, all right?
Speaker 3: So what is that bleeped out word? If you have a guess, leave it now on the talkback Michael on the iHeart app. We're gonna play more guesses. Come stay? Is it that sweet life? The JV show here on Walthy for nine, still trying to figure out what today's bleeped out word is? They're playing what the bleep? If you miss today's clip?
Speaker 2: Here it is my dad put his in my hand and then he told me, if anyone asked, this never happened.
Speaker 3: So remember this is a family show. Okay, but if you think you know what that bleeped out word is, leave your guest now. On the talkback Michael on the iHeart App. We're gonna play more guess is.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: With the JV show Hope you had a great weekend. We're playing what the Bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chuck mug you just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talkback Michael on the iHeart App. In case you missed the clip for today, here it is.
Speaker 8: My dad put his in my hand and then he told me, if anyone asked, this never happened.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: It's just a couple of years of therapy. I'm fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am free of me. I'm fine. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, my name is Cardinals from my guess is pocket knife? Pocket knife? WHOA? That was a pretty popular guest this morning. Surprising.
Speaker 8: There are quite a few people that guess some knife or pocket knife or something like that.
Speaker 3: Did your dad keep a pocket knife?
Speaker 8: No, he wasn't a pocket knife. Yeah I did maybe when I was like a middle school Just in case, Selena, I lived in the woods.
Speaker 2: You never know what a grizzly bear was gonna come out and attack you.
Speaker 8: We didn't have any bears, but you never realized. Still, I lived in the country, Selena.
Speaker 3: Okay, Good morning show.
Speaker 4: Jennifer from San Jose is the sleeped out word.
Speaker 2: Screwdriver A good day, screwdriver whipped out a screwdriver and put it my hand. That's not it.
Speaker 4: This is Jasper from sam Bruno, South City.
Speaker 2: Oh my guess it is a gun. Hey, good good morning. I have a great day.
Speaker 8: No, never had a gun in the household. The DA's a pretty anti gun, even though.
Speaker 2: We lived in the country. You never know what a grizzly bear is gonna out of the woods, but you have to shoot it.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, we didn't have any grizzly bears, nor did we have any guns.
Speaker 2: That situation never would happen.
Speaker 11: Good morning, j show, this room, the bleeps out words today is a cigar. It's correct, I have a good day cigar.
Speaker 3: Did you smoke that cigar?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And then you take one little taste of that never again, never take it back.
Speaker 3: There you go. All right, here's to clip unbleep, sorry, here it is.
Speaker 8: My dad put his cigar in my hand and then he told me. If anyone asks, this, never happened.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: Think your parents just do that to teach you a lesson, because you think you want something, then you don't, and then you don't. Same thing. Quite a few people guessed cigarettes this morning. That's a really good guess. But yeah, that's so very risky. What if your kid does like it? But ever in the history of that is I understand you give your kids like a white claw or something pretty tasty, but when it comes to smoking stuff or like chewing tobacco, uh uh, you your system doesn't react well to it the first time.
Speaker 2: Lord, does it taste good that nicotine? It gets you, then you're hooked. Just kidding.
Speaker 8: Stay away from that stuff, kids, It's gross, it's disgusting and causes cancer.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 8: Also, all right, shout out to Ruben and Fairfield was we had the very first greg cancer this morning, and I'll be honest with you. Almost the only correct answer is funny. One other correct answer. Shout out to our buddy Steve.
Speaker 2: What's up Steve? Nobody special our buddy Steve. He can't see.
Speaker 8: Yes, Steve came with the correct dncer this morning. Night, not quite as fast as Ruben. He he and Ruben should fight each other. And then we give the that's right, that's right, never mind, do faster. You just got to be the first one.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's I got to give this morning.
Speaker 8: People need to get out of their Thanksgiving brain fog, having a couple of days off, and you know, sharpen their skills.
Speaker 3: We're selling it. We're still in it, so no judgment, but we are going to do it again tomorrow. We'll play with the bleep again. Seven oh five. That's every day here on Wild Ny four and nine.
Speaker 1: The JV show. On Wild ninety four nine, Let's go.
Speaker 3: To the phones Wildney for nine. It says that we have Rihanna. Does Rihanna want to play? You have Nope?
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 3: I do like the Rihanna Are you v Rihanna?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But I get all those jokes the time. It's actually Rena at least think of it. Yeah, how do you pronounce your name Rihanna? Rihanna just like the real one, but we're still gonna call you Rihanna. Yeah, it's easier that way to kidding at kidding Rihanna. You're on a play the JV show. You have Nope game Jess. What do we have for her to hopefully win?
Speaker 5: We have tickets to see Joben at s AP.
Speaker 3: Center before we officially get that started. How was the holiday weekend? Did you have a good Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: I'm just not excited to go back to.
Speaker 3: Our Yeah, yeah, we feel you on that. All right, Well, hopefully you can win some jbob and tickets. Let's get to it. We're gonna ask you four questions, get three right, answer the yours. Question number one, what does the abbreviation r o I stand for in the financial world?
Speaker 5: R o I?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I honestly I don't.
Speaker 2: Know any guesses?
Speaker 1: Oh what now?
Speaker 2: Return on investment, like getting a really good ro o I on that new stock I bought the ro o I. It's all about the r o I.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Question Question number two true or false?
Speaker 8: Rio d Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil?
Speaker 2: True or false? That is false.
Speaker 8: I think a lot of people think that capital of Brazil is Brazilia.
Speaker 3: That's the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does sounds a little.
Speaker 3: Question number three. John D. Rockefeller was the first person in the United States to achieve what level of wealth?
Speaker 2: Billionaire.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're on the board, first billionaire and that was like way back when he was a billionaire, so that was like like a trillionaire today.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Question numbernumber four.
Speaker 13: There are four US states that end in the letter oh, give me two of them, Idaho.
Speaker 2: There you go. You see one more by faster.
Speaker 3: So that.
Speaker 8: We would have accepted Ohio, Colorado or New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Endings.
Speaker 3: Isn't this game really hard? Under pressure?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like my mind would have been late, I would Brianna, thank you so much for playing the JV show you no game. You sadly did not end the game. But do not hang up. Okay, don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold and have a great rest of your day. Okay, okay, thank you, thank you, hang on. There a lot of shout outs to get to good morning JV family.
Speaker 6: This is Adam from Salve Once if you can give.
Speaker 4: A shout out to my son Johnathan.
Speaker 8: He turned twelve on Saturday, if you could wish him a happy birthday.
Speaker 6: My wife process should be driving the school about seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday. Ye, happy birthday, Jonathan's a good point. Happy Monday, JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Jesse from San Jose, Colin to say happy birthday to Miss Martinez of Gunderson High School.
Speaker 2: I love you and I hope you have a great day. I hope everybody has a great day. Bye, Miss Martinez, Happy birthday. Boo.
Speaker 3: Do you think he was one of her students?
Speaker 8: Or are you I was gonna ask you the same thing. Are you getting boyfriend vibes.
Speaker 3: From the talker, student vibes, stecid admirer.
Speaker 2: Or dad vibes because that could be his daughter.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true either way. Happy birthday, Mis Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happy birthday. A couple moms and my dms, moms and my dams and and says, Hey, Graham, can you please wish my husband our turo aka chat Cho a happy birthday from his wife and whole squad of boys.
Speaker 8: We love you so much and appreciate all that you do. Love dez turo Tonio and Lo so happy Happy birthday, chat Cho. Another one says, Hey, Graham and ladies back one last time this year, hoping you can wish my Poppy chullo Ian happy thirteenth birthday tomorrow, December second. We hope you enjoy your dinner at Olive Garden and our trip next week to Universals. Universals for grinchmiss is that at Universal Studios?
Speaker 3: It has to be? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is that what Universals is? I love mom, Dad, love mom and brother Damien. Excuse me again? That is a happy birthday Ian, Happy birthday, birthday?
Speaker 2: All right? One more here It says, good morning.
Speaker 8: Will you guys please congratulate Brandon and Serena on their engagement. This is my wonderful son and his amazing fiance. Our family absolutely loves and adores her. She is an absolute blessing and thank thank you. And that's from Jen from Campbell. So congrats to Brandon.
Speaker 2: Who gives the fun of that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but who gives?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Hottest things?
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So this was the biggest Thanksgiving weekend for movies in cinematic history, you guys, so listen to this. We had Malwana to right. Yeah, made two hundred and twenty one million dollars in ticket sales for this five day period, making it the top performer for Thanksgiving weekend. Ever.
Speaker 8: That's huge, that's huge. We have the number. Yeah, Okay, so it was a five day period.
Speaker 2: I was I was trying to see how it did against like Wicked, because Wicked's opening weekend huge.
Speaker 3: But that was just a weekend, yes, so they consider this different to holiday weekend. So it's a five day period. But I do have the numbers for Wicked for this same holiday weekend because they came in at number two. Wicked made another one hundred and seventeen million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: And then The Gladiator too right behind that made another forty four million dollars. So all of these three combined it was the top like weekend or Thanksgiving weekend for movies ever.
Speaker 9: Wow, So everybody decided to go to the movies basically.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's what it was we talked about earlier on the show. I went and saw mana and we originally wanted to go see Wicked, but I mean, i'd never seen the movie theater. A parking lot look like that, Yeah, the look really look for a spot.
Speaker 3: It was ACKed. And is it like the gym where there's no spot you just leave.
Speaker 2: We were almost to that. But we were almost to that point. The kids would have cried.
Speaker 3: The Swifties and the Kelsees spent Thanksgiving, not the Swifties, sorry, the Swift's, the Taylor's family, Nutter fans the.
Speaker 2: Swift This is a cute way to call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Swifts and the Kelsey's spent Thanksgiving together. So Taylor's family hosted Travis's family Wow in Nashville. Like had his parents, his brother, his brother's wife, their kids, everybody came through. His source says that it was very festive and special because this was Taylor and Travis's first Thanksgiving together. They didn't spend last Thanksgiving together because Taylor she was on her Arras tour. Obviously when is she not, but she had a string of shows in South America, so they were they were separate. But to have a blended family holiday like this, this is serious, you guys, Like I'm wondering now more than ever if they are engaged. I feel like this is not normal boyfriend girlfriend activity.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it's I think it can be when you know that an engagement slash wedding slash kids all that is on its way, you know, like you just have that sense about certain relationships earlier on than others. But I also think that there's a high probably already engaged. So it is the Swifts hosting the Kelsey's. You think Mama Swift cooks her own turkey or does she snaper her fingers and like the private jet brings in. I think she does gold plated turkey from something.
Speaker 3: I think she probably did cook. But you want to impress the other family exactly, so you don't cook. No, I think you do because Taylor is big on like baking desserts and cooking stuff. So I did.
Speaker 2: True, but your private chef makes it better than you do.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: I wish that somebody just had it like a secret little camera, just want see what.
Speaker 3: It looks like. No, all right, Graham, what.
Speaker 1: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: The dumpster fire of injuries that is the forty nine ers twenty twenty four season burns on the Niners were in Buffalo last night taking on the Bills on Sunday Night Football, and it was a full blown snowstorm for the game. Niner running back Christan McCaffrey started out the game just knifing through the defense for long runs. Then on a play early in the second quarter, he started to run clearly noticed something wasn't right in his left and he just slid to the ground and gave himself up. He went to the locker room, did not come back to the game, and the Niners got totally bent over after that by the Bills, losing thirty five to ten. McCaffrey was diagnosed with a PCL injury in his right knee. I had heard of an ACL and even an MCL, But what the hell is a PCL.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 8: It's a ligament the knee that connects the thigh bone to the shin bone. The shin bones connected to the thigh bone, all by your PCL. Apparently, the PCL is the knee's strongest ligament, keeps the tibia from.
Speaker 2: Moving too far.
Speaker 3: And he's done behind.
Speaker 8: The femur, which is gross. If he ruptured that or injured that or hopefully it's nothing that bad. He's going to be evaluated further today. But coach Shanah had said last night that he thought it was potentially season ending. That'd be an absolute just nightmare, be brutal for him. He already missed the first eight games of the season with achilles ten and nights, and this was just his fourth game back in action, and again he exited this one pretty early. Next up for the Niners is a home game against the Chicago Bears this Sunday at Levi's.
Speaker 2: I think the Niners need to bait.
Speaker 8: By my calculation, I think the Niners need to basically win out their remaining five games.
Speaker 2: If they want to have any chance to make the playoffs.
Speaker 8: That'd be my guest. Great, they got some winnable games here on the ski. Well not if they play like they have. But nevermind, I take that back. I'm like, oh, they can win that game. They can win not they keep playing like they.
Speaker 3: App Yeah, all right, Well, thank you for the infogram the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are the JV Show. I'm Selenam and I'm jess O. You had a great Thanksgiving and a great Thanksgiving break. Welcome back to work Bay Area. I know it was hard getting up this morning. It was really bad for us. So let me tell you about my trip to Boston. I flew out last Wednesday and we just got back yesterday. And yesterday I had the worst travel experience I think of my life. This is worse than my my daughter going number three through her pants when she was a baby on the flight. This is worse than my daughter throwing up on the person next to us on a flight. This it was bad. So it all starts.
Speaker 8: It can't be worse than that. That's my biggest fear of all time. Kid yacks somebody else a mid flight. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: So the nightmare all started when we decided to go out the night before we had an early flight.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a come on that.
Speaker 3: BOI had my man. My husband wanted to show me, like, you know, where he's from, this is where we would go out and stuff. So I'm gang we go out. It was fun, had a good time, but we didn't get back to the house and in bed until almost three thirty in the morning. Oh so I'm like perfect setting my alarm for four thirty because we got to be up and we have a flight to catch. We leave the house. Look, we get up, and we get up. We leave the house a little after five, and we only stayed at this place because it was fifteen minutes from the airport. Our flight that's seven. So like everything's good, okay, perfect. So we're driving now there's traffic, like we're completely stopped. But you know, it's fine. It's fine. We get to the airport. We're cutting it close, but we can make it. You know, I'm gonna go check the bags while my man drops off the car that we've been driving while we're out here. So he drops us off, and just to paint this picture for you, it's me, four of our kids, two of them are toddlers. We have eight bags and two car seats. And the way the Boston Airport is set up, it's just so stupid. Like you can't pull up to the curb like you do here. You have to literally like cross a street to get to the sidewalk to get to the door to get into the airport. It is perfect, it is so I'm just I'm losing my mind when yelling at everyone. You stand there with the kids so they're not running in front of cars. You will take things back, get the car seats, put those there in them, run back, and it is chaos. We finally get into the airport. My man goes to drop off the car. I'm sweating from all this hard labor that I'm doing. Probably yeah, I literally have like liquor, like my hair probably smell like smoke. Go to check our bags and I don't have my ID because it's in my husband's wallet from us going out the night before, So I can't even check the bags. So now we're just waiting for him to get back. He finally comes. Now it's too late to check our bags. We can't get on this flight. Oh no, So they get us on another flight that takes forever, and it is so last minute that only two of our seats are right next to each other, and they're trying to have my two toddlers sit there together while the rest of us are just like everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that does not work right.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how are they How how is a four year old supposed to take care of a two year old and vice versa? Like, you tell me how that works?
Speaker 8: So I mean, party is like, I will if this does work, let me know, because I'm gonna go be and they that can sit together and annoy the hell out of everyone else.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, we got people to switch with us, so like me and my husband were able to sit you know, each of us with one of the kids.
Speaker 2: How many how.
Speaker 8: Many eye rolls did you detect as you were attempting to finagle this?
Speaker 3: Actually not many. They're actually really nice about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, so they were probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they just wanted to leave, so they're like, fine, I'll see wherever.
Speaker 2: Okay, take me away from these two. Yeah, of course those.
Speaker 3: As soon as we sit down, my man' snoring. I'm off no sleep, so here I am trying to close my eyes, but I'm taking care of the kids. Luckily this was a short flight though, because we had a two hour layover in New York. So now we're just sit JFK, just waiting, just sitting there.
Speaker 2: So you flew, Do you took a flight from Boston, New York?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Made actual no progress towards your none at all.
Speaker 3: It was the longest day ever. We finally bored our next flight. It's a six and a half hour flight back to SFI.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the worst one ever.
Speaker 3: But at least we're all together now. We got the very last row on the plane, you know, three seats on each side, which was fine. Only thing is our flight attendants. They were back there just chit chatting the entire time. I kid you not. For at least five hours of this long ass flight. I had to listen to them talk about how they like to dg the pilots because they like to take time off and travel too, And what should I respond to this guy on this app and somebody got pregnant. I'm like, oh my god, no, I know, but now when you're trying to sleep, I wanted to turn around and be like, shut the hell up, like I am. I'm so tired. I could barely keep my eyes open, and I got to listen to you, like trying to sleep over here.
Speaker 8: Dating a pilot would be cool all over. And I can't believe she got pregnant ready, Like this is so soon, like and they haven't even haven't been dating that long.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like fully bought in with their storyline.
Speaker 3: So that was the longest flight ever. I'm trying to keep the kids entertained. We did get some sleep on that, which was you know, I guess I'm silver lining to all this. So finally we land back here in the bay. We get our bags, Our car seats are nowhere to be found. Where are our two car seats that were they boarded that flight with us?
Speaker 8: People that don't have kids don't realize a traveling with car seats, As if traveling with your own luggage isn't annoying enough, then throwing car seats on top of that.
Speaker 3: We ended up guys, do that, thank you. We ended up finding one of the car seats in some like oversized baggage area. Fine, but we're still missing one. We're walking back and forth talking to different people, like where can we find out where this car seat went? Whole time it was sitting behind one of the agent's desk, like not visible. So I'm walking by him asking him questions about the car seat and it's right next to him, but I can't see it because it's by his legs. Like, bro, put that somewhere where people can see. With all the rest of the suitcases that didn't get picked up, I was so mad. Whatever we get our car seats, we're like carrying them on our back. We have our kids, we have our suitcases. Let's just go to the car and leave. Can't find the car keys?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you guys?
Speaker 3: I'm where to God?
Speaker 1: And the keys?
Speaker 2: And where is everything? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: We have We've gone through every single one of our bags. At this point, we're like, did we leave the keys in Boston? But we didn't take the keys out? Did we drop it? We were going through security boarding the first flight to leave you know, San Francisco, Like where are our keys? So now we're like lost and found? Did anybody pick up some keys? Where does Tia say? If they get dropped or left in a bin? Where do those go? We're trying to track down these keys. Finally my husband's like, you know what this is Like an hour later, he's like, you know what, let's just take all the bags to the car. If the keys are in one of our bags and it's by the car, it's gonna unlock.
Speaker 2: Oh point.
Speaker 3: So we do that car seats on our back, trying to wrangle the kids to keep on running away, and they think it's hilarious you chase them, they run faster. We finally get to the car door and locks. We just put everything in there and we leave. Still don't know where the keys are. Then when we get to the house, we can't get into the house until we go through every one in the bags.
Speaker 2: Who had the keys? Who's the cold pret I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew it too. You were the one that was driving the car.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 5: So other than that long day again, I just asked, who did you blame at the end of all of this, like, who who was to blame for this nightmare situation?
Speaker 3: I felt more to blame because I didn't have my ID. Okay, you know, because if I had my ID and checked our bags in the first place, we would have been able to take that direct flight here. I've been here by noon. We didn't get here it to four o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that key detail.
Speaker 3: I do blame you, yeah, but not having the keys, it's not my fault. That's difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the least of your words at that point.
Speaker 3: But outside of that, I had a great trip to Boston. We were mostly outside of Boston. We spent some time where my man's from in Lowell, which is, you know, a little town outside of the city. But we spent most of our time in a cabin in New Hampshire where it was like it snowed on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: It was really New Hampshire. I got to look at them right next to it.
Speaker 3: It snowed, and it was just like so magical because this is the first time me and the kids have been in real snow.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: So it was. It was the best. But it was ver racing when we first pulled up there, it was twenty nine degrees. You guys, people like me, we don't, we don't, you know, We're just not built for the cold. But it was fun. We went ATVing in the snow. That's a photo that we posted JB Morning Shows on our store if you want to go check that out. That was amazing. It was. It was good. It was a really good time. I was with my entire in laws. We really all stayed in this cabin together, which I was kind of nervous for help, because a lot of times you feel like you can't really be yourself, like I don't want to be my lazy self and instead I'm like, hey, do you guys need help in the kitchen, which you know, trust me, I don't want to, but I will a dish, sure, But do I want to was at my first time, but I will out of fear of being judged. But it was really fun.
Speaker 9: I'm glad everything worked out, kind of worked out.
Speaker 2: I want no part of that trip. Yeah, the new book ended about the two worst, two worst days of travel. No, thanks, Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was it was just it was chaos.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I want to say that you just have really bad luck, but it's not bad luck.
Speaker 3: It's just you.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jess the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about my nightmare experience traveling back from Boston. Yesterday one a.
Speaker 2: JV show, Does your Boy RJ? From San Francisco?
Speaker 6: Hey, piggybacking off the The Lost Keys and Everything?
Speaker 2: Ay Man, as a.
Speaker 6: Father who travels from Valeo to Daily City, got a drop off three kids from three different schools. You have to air tag everything, AirTag your keys, AirTag your wallet, air tage your children, air tag your lunch, air tag everything, because your mind be all over the place.
Speaker 3: You know, that's not bad in mice.
Speaker 2: Did you guys?
Speaker 8: Are you the type of person that when you park at the airport, you come out when you get home from the trip, you have no idea.
Speaker 2: Where your car is or do you.
Speaker 8: Like write it down like or take it back Like we're in this row, I know right where we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my man videos as soon as we park, so you know it's exactly where we're parked. I take a picture.
Speaker 2: It's smart, Yeah, Selena.
Speaker 4: Traveling with car seats one thing I've definitely learned when my kids were little, especially begin a rental car, it's worth paying the additional little fee and they provide the car seat.
Speaker 2: Keep that in my next time.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you knew, but try to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was an option. I didn't know about that. But we didn't go through one of your like typical like rental companies. We go through this app called to ro know if you guys heard about that. It's people that like rent out their cars and it's a lot cheaper than going through a rental place, and a lot of those don't have car seats at least I don't, I don't think, but that is something that I would look into.
Speaker 2: Do people in there leave their cars at the airport?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh wow, ye, wherever you need to pick it up, they'll just leave it there for you.
Speaker 2: Very cool. Yep.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: I want to know what you guys thought about this. Martin Lawrence's daughter Jasmine just got engaged to Eddie Murphy's son Eric. The two have been dating for more than three years. Eric is thirty five, Jasmine twenty eight. I guess I wanted to ask you guys, how would you feel, particularly you Selena, because you have kids, how would you feel if one of your kids married one of your best friend's kids or got engaged to one of your best friend's kids.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would be too mad at it because I would feel like I would really know how that other child is in how they were raised. Oh the point like, if I really believe that, hey, they're a good person, they're genuine, they're going to take care of my kid or or you know whatever, I feel like I would have a better understand of how they are as a person then not knowing their parents that well, yeah, I think i'd well.
Speaker 8: I think i'd be pretty pumped if if you really did like the like if I was. If it was one of my close friends, then it's just an excuse to hang out with my close friends more.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get to spend more time with them.
Speaker 3: Things go south and you now have a deep hatred for your best friend's kid. I don't see that working out very well for you and your friendship.
Speaker 2: That's another point I didn't really think of major pitfall alert major and would you fall alert?
Speaker 5: Would you still be friends if there is a falling out and.
Speaker 3: They break up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Because say the say your friend's kid did something awful to your kid, cheated on them, and was in a horrib just awful, awful, messy breakup, Then do I have to break up with my best friend too?
Speaker 3: I don't think you do, as long as your your bestie isn't like justifying their kid's awful decisions.
Speaker 2: You know they are.
Speaker 8: Everyone takes their kids that you just talked about Biden partner in his own kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, true, you always take your kid's side.
Speaker 3: But not if they're just like awful to their fiance.
Speaker 9: Like if they're not hearing that side of this, they're telling you.
Speaker 2: She's a psychopath, she's a total psycho. I mean that's what I told my parents.
Speaker 3: Things could get messy.
Speaker 8: So you tell your parents, then they're always on your side, like you wouldn't believe this. She's a psycho, you guys.
Speaker 3: That's what they all say, right, that's whatever guy said. So very messy. But I think for the most part, I'd be okay with it. I'd be happy.
Speaker 8: I think I would too initially, but now knowing, Yeah, the major pitfall that could happen, Like you guys, You guys are only going to date and get engaged if you know for a fact this is working out, because I'm not letting you screw this up.
Speaker 5: Right, But then if it does work out, like that friend.
Speaker 3: Just turned to family.
Speaker 2: Now, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The holiday together, that's fun.
Speaker 8: It has a potential to be awesome. It also has the potential to be absolutely terrible. Normal breakup, your kid breaks up, and you just never see that family again. Yeah, see, you don't.
Speaker 3: Care, But when you're stuck with them, I know, all right. Next here on the JV Show, let's talk holidays. How many decent Christmas? Any three? Did you already count? Oh? That's an easy when it's only the second.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show, Eric from Newark Here, I just have a question for Grandma's Selena. So I you know, Thanksgiving this over the weekend and saw much of friends and family and kids, and it just got me thinking about like having kids myself.
Speaker 8: One day.
Speaker 10: So I'm thirty two, you know, I think I have a decent job, but at this day, this point in time, there's just like no way I could support a child financially, let alone multiple like like you and you guys do. So I'm just wondering, like, how in the world do you guys have kids in the area without skipping meals.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I got a step by step plan. Step one, don't get a job on radio. Step two yes, because most important, that's the most most important.
Speaker 8: And then step two yes, literally you need to do You need to date or be buried to somebody that's more successful to do you.
Speaker 2: I think that's the formula helps that we.
Speaker 3: Have something, you know, my husband and your wife, you know, because being a single parent, I cannot imagine how hard that must be.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying at time, And I think most most parents in the Bay Area feel that even as a dual income you know, with both parents working, even as a dual income household, everybody is scraping by. So like to your point, being a single parent has got to be just right astronomically harder.
Speaker 3: The other thing is you just don't buy yourself anything, and all the food and clothes, anything's go to the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I wore leggings and T shirts from like five years ago.
Speaker 2: I said that the other day dedicated.
Speaker 8: I was like, I have been wearing this pair of underwear and this pair of shirts and this T shirt that I was like, Lounder and Holson.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I've had these for over twelve years at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and never even washed underwear.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm just trying to save Yeah.
Speaker 11: V shoe gets soupy from the East.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: I happen to just flick at the day on my trive to work and I realized, oh my goodness, three days, twenty three days into business, all right, that keeps them keep going. Have love you, yes, love you?
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy? This year just flying by?
Speaker 9: Speaking of the holidays, so I want to know.
Speaker 5: If you guys can guess what generation is going to be spending the most this year on their holiday shops gen Z Obviously all of.
Speaker 2: Them everything's more expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but millennials are at the top of this list, you guys. Apparently they're expected to be spending nearly seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So on Christmas presents.
Speaker 5: Yep, just on everything, everything, the holiday shopping in general. So I want to know what you're spending is going to look like this year, Like what things are you you guys going to be spending the most on.
Speaker 3: Will it be gifts? Yeah, ground but not that much. Seventeen hundred that is a lot.
Speaker 5: But again that's like just holiday shoppers in general. And I think with that comes with like shopping for you know, holiday meals and everything, kind of generation.
Speaker 8: Generation that's yeah, hosting the holiday gatherings and all that stuff. I try to sit on the sidelines of the gift mind as much as I can. I mean, you guys roast me for the gifts I buy my wife, Like I do that. But then when it comes to like what should we what should we get your mom? And I'm always like, you know, she probably wants something, and I try to just stall it out until Kate eventually picks something.
Speaker 1: I'm just not.
Speaker 2: Good at that, you guys know, I'm not the.
Speaker 8: Best at that and then like, I don't know what the reason I get my and you guys roast me for it. But the reason I get my wife the things that I do is because I hear I take a note when she says she needs or wants something, right, That's how I know. But I'm not around my mom like that all the time. I don't know what she needs or wants. I don't know, and a lot of.
Speaker 3: The times it is better to just stay out of the way, just let me, let me handle the shop. Thank you, no, thank you, because we at least me like, I think it's fun anyways, and I don't need your opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like my wife likes my strategy.
Speaker 8: I think she would like me well to handle more of it, but I just don't. I act like if I was to go out, and actually I could think of nothing worse than just wandering around a store shopping. Maybe she'll like this sweater. I can't like. That drives me crazy. If I'm gonna go holiday shopping, I need to go to the store and know what I'm going there for and get the thing and walk out the browsing around like, oh, maybe she would like these oven mits, like, I know, I don't know what you want.
Speaker 3: How about this graham you have? You have two kids, do you ever take them to the mall or wherever to go, like get a picture with Santa. Yes, there's a mall in la that is charging one hundred and sixty five dollars for the visit with Santa there wo because well who pays that I get these ritzy parents? I don't know's I want to ask you.
Speaker 2: No and I'm out.
Speaker 3: You get complimentary cookies. The elves will prioritize your check in. Oh god. You get to like, you know, hang out at their postcard station in the Christmas village and do a scavenger hunt, and then you get three minutes with the big guy himself.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of time with the big guy. That is a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Six dollars that's too much.
Speaker 8: No, and usually you know the mall Santa's. No, no offense, mall Santa's. But I don't want to spend three minutes with you. You get a breath mint.
Speaker 5: Do you take those pictures with your family or did you have you already taken your Christmas pictures?
Speaker 3: I know you know we did over the weekend we were. We were up at a cabin in New Hampshire. Long story, go back and podcast show. But we took some pictures there that it's going to be our Christmas card.
Speaker 2: Oh snowy background.
Speaker 3: But as far as like the mall, Santa, yeah, we do that every year, but sometimes, and this has only been happening recently, they don't have a lot of workers there to help get the kids in and out. There was one year, I think it might have been the year before last. We're at Southland Mall right here in Hayward. We were literally standing there for no joke, at least an hour and a half. The line is not moving because they have one person taking the picture, going back showing them the pictures, printing out the pictures, exchanging the money, one person working there to where when it was my kid's turn, I was so pissed off, ghost, go sit down. I took a picture my phone. We left. I don't encourage you doing that, but you do what you've got time. Then I saved myself, like to the poor elf.
Speaker 8: Was back there printing out your pictures and they came out to give them to you were already gone.
Speaker 3: I didn't even take them.
Speaker 2: She didn't take them.
Speaker 3: I was just like step aside, I got this, Godest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So I wonder how j Loo feels about the way Ben Affleck spent Thanksgiving. He spent the holiday with his ex wife, Jennifer Garner, and they do have kids togethers there with the kids. But it was a nice little family reunion for them. I do like this. They went and they volunteered and fed like two thousand homeless people in downtown LA. And then later that day he was seen walking to Jennifer Garner's home for a family Thanksgiving dinner, and a body language expert even waited and said that Ben looks so much more relaxed and happier now, Like his whole demeanor has just changed compared to those last days of being married to Jaylo, like when they were going through.
Speaker 8: All of that, when he looks upset all the time, but he has resting Ben face.
Speaker 2: Tell me he still looks upset all the time.
Speaker 9: I mean no, he looks happier when he's with the other.
Speaker 2: Jennifer slightly less grumpy and still boozing cigarettes.
Speaker 3: The source said that Ben felt blessed to spend Thanksgiving with his family and he loves that he could just be himself around them.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 3: If I'm Jaylo seeing this, like, oh, you were with.
Speaker 2: Her, finally free of the great weight of j Lo. Get out of here, jay Lo, you're bringing down She'll be engaged first though, So that's true. Won't she have won that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she probably still wants she wanted to work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not anymore.
Speaker 8: Of course they wanted to work out, Otherwise they wouldn't have started dating each other.
Speaker 2: But now they think they both realized.
Speaker 3: There's a reason we are did He's bail hearing update so as more allegations continue to come out, Grammy told me he's being accused of like dangling someone over a balcony or something.
Speaker 8: Now it's like the seventeen story or something many years ago. But he dangled the woman off there, the diddy danglar. Yep, that's one of the things.
Speaker 3: Last week we were supposed to get the update from his third bail attempts. Remember, there was a hearing, he was in court and all that. Well, here it is he was denied again, the judge decided showing his alleged attempts that witness tampering, his violation of prison regulations while behind bars, and you know he runs a criminal enterprise all this stuff. So basically they concluded that the court could not trust did he if released out all bail, which was a good call.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was the call that all to throw away the key we're rooting for? Sorry, did he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Diddy Dangler?
Speaker 8: I like that, but all these stories that come out, Yeah, he's hanging dangling a woman off a balcony. You're just like that tracks Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I thought that headline. I just kept scrolling like a nothing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, nothing is shocking anymore, though.
Speaker 2: I know it's kind of said, what do you have? All Right?
Speaker 8: The banana has been eating you guys, The banana has been eating. Are you not talking about my Thanksgiving weekend? I'm talking about Justin's son. He ate the banana that was part of the six point two million dollar artwork that he bought at a Southeby's auction earlier this month. Son is a thirty four year old cryptocurrency mogul, and he bought he won at auction, the banana duct tape to the wall. This is this famous piece of art, and he paid six point two million dollars for it. This piece of art was created in twenty nineteen. It's titled The Comedian, which is the actual name of the banana duct taped to the wall. Now again, what he bought is just the rights to duct tape a banana to a wall and call it the Comedian. And he at a press conference in Hong Kong on Friday, ate the banana that was duct tape to the wall, the one that he bought at auction. He said that banana tasted quote much better than other bananas. Shut up was a six point two million dollar banana.
Speaker 3: After this, do you just tape another one?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 8: Whenever you want to display this at home, you just I have your banana from the grocery store and grab a fresh piece of duct tape, which you can buy for a whole roll for about dollar ninety nine or whatever, and then you just tape it to the wall and it's back and that's your artwork. That's worth six point two million dollars.
Speaker 2: You want another one of them? Tape another banana to the wall.
Speaker 3: Can you have more than one.
Speaker 2: At the same time, he has the rights to the artwork, so I guess he can reproduce it as freely as he wants to.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I did want to ask.
Speaker 8: This because I bought some bananas from Trader Joe's and they were completely brown the very next day, and You're just like, how did this happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you think this was the very same banana that he bought at the auction because that auction was a couple of weeks ago, right, and it sold for six point two And then on Friday he eats.
Speaker 3: The banana last that long.
Speaker 2: This was already a replacement banana. Yeah, which makes me more mad about this whole thing. And this guy's just eating the bananas left right, like this thing is so worthless.
Speaker 3: Ye'll do you, banana mana.
Speaker 9: Some people just shouldn't have that much money.
Speaker 2: Seriously, makes me match so stupid.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Will be in a great holiday weekend. Thank you so much for being back here with us. Every Monday, we do something called Photos from Home. We each posted a picture that you know, we brought from our weekend or from our Thanksgiving break. It's at JV Morning Show. That is our Instagram. Make sure you are following us if you're not already. Oftentimes a lot of what we talk about during the show is on our story or we post it to our page, so go check that out. My photo is me and my husband and my mother in law and my steps in. We want a TV now. We're out in the New Hampshire mountains in the snow.
Speaker 2: It was like, it's so unsellen alike mountains, Like I don't even.
Speaker 3: Walk outside my house unless us to get my door dash, you know. So this is a little different, but it was so much fun freezing. Which one is you? Which one is I'm the second to the rights.
Speaker 2: Yes brown, yes, brown and red brown jacket red ATV.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: AJ's mom loves me.
Speaker 8: How come she didn't like, why don't you guys text me some selfies or something this weekend?
Speaker 3: That'd be weird if my mother in law was texting.
Speaker 2: You, no, no, why didn't you like send a picture like some selfies of us?
Speaker 8: Is she asking about me, like wanting to just say hi or something that at all?
Speaker 3: You didn't even get brought up.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest, that's kind of hurtful because she hung out after our comedy jam just to meet me that one time, because she's you know, we're tight like that. Was this one of those ATV trips where they only let you go five miles an hour? Do they let you like really let a rip? Oh?
Speaker 3: We told her we want to go fast. So he I mean he's in the front. You have to like follow him because we're going through like the woods and stuff. Yeah, we'reing, but we were going I think over like thirty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Why not snowmobiles? Not enough snow? Snow got it?
Speaker 3: Yeap? That looks very first day of snow.
Speaker 2: Graham.
Speaker 8: Your picture mind's a picture of me and my kids. Took them on Saturday night to see Mowana too. Every time we take him to see a movie, we always take a picture in front of the movie oh poster, to remember the little movie that they saw.
Speaker 2: They loved Moana too. I was it was good.
Speaker 3: You know what bothers me about this picture, not that there's anything wrong with what's in the picture, but that your wife isn't in it because she's always the one having to take the picture of you and the kids.
Speaker 8: Sometimes she doesn't want to be in the picture. In my defense, because a lot of times in the movie that people will walk up saying do you.
Speaker 2: Want to be in it? So no, no, no, no, I don't want to be in it.
Speaker 3: So okay, Well then that's different.
Speaker 8: It's sort of just like the tradition. Me and the two kids. How do you like the my son Fortnite and the blue in the navy blue vest.
Speaker 2: Actually you were imagining. He was very anti wearing a vest.
Speaker 8: He did not like I was like, dude, it's freezing out, you're gonna want this vest, you know, kids, And it's like, well, it's it's rubbing on my neck with yeah, they have a million complaints.
Speaker 2: It's shut up and put the vest on and es.
Speaker 5: And that was me helping my mom decorate her tree at her house. But I literally had to hold my cat back because she was ready to pounce, like she kept knocking things off, and it just it was a disaster. Basically, well, your cat's so big now, yeah, you guys, she was just a little baby.
Speaker 3: Like yesterday, I think I'm feeding her too much.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a fat one, not gonna lie, yes, yeah, you gotta be careful. The thing is she's get fat real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anytime she's hungry, I feel bad because she obviously comes to me and I could tell she's hungry because she's mewing at me and that's the only time she mows.
Speaker 3: And so I'm like, Okay, I'll give you a little bit.
Speaker 5: And then she comes back and I'm like, I can't keep feeding this much.
Speaker 3: She give you the next viral fat Cat. That's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: That is true her on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Make her an account.
Speaker 8: Yeah, people love videos of fat Cat. Yeah, like doing stupid stuff. You might have something to live a long time.
Speaker 3: Don't check out all those photos. JV Morning Show. That is our instagram. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, if you watched the Snow Bowl last night, that was the forty nine Ers getting pounded by the Buffalo Bills at high Mark Stadium in Buffalo, where they had received i don't know over two feet of snow the night prior and then it continued to snow throughout the game. Well, the Buffalo organization they needed some help getting all the snow off the seats because so much had accumulated inside the stadium. Now they can sort of plow and clear the field. But getting snow that's piled up in those seats is quite the job, and there's no machine to do that. The only way to do that with people and shovels. So they called on their fans for the great rate of I'll let you decide, twenty dollars an hour. They'll provide you with a shovel and some hot food and drinks. Get out there and shovel the snow, and fans showed up in droves.
Speaker 3: At least they got paid. I didn't know that they were paying in the stadium.
Speaker 2: Twenty dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: If not anything I would do.
Speaker 2: That's nothing to shovel snow. If you ever shoveled snow.
Speaker 3: It's miserable time in snow over the weekend.
Speaker 8: Let alone shoveling snow that's in between a lot of awkward objects. You know, those seats at an NFL stadium. How are you cetting under there? It's very very annoying, would you guys. Let's just say a freak snowstorm rolls in and Levi Stadium filled the three feet of snow everywhere. For twenty dollars an hour and some hot food and beverages. Would you go pitch in and help clear the stadium?
Speaker 3: No, no, that is not a me problem.
Speaker 5: Graham, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if I'm remembering uh correctly. But I thought that Bill's fans were also some that like lost some limbs after helping them shovel some snow last year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that kind of rings because there was this has happened before, and they had fans come and clear, and they had even postponed one of the games because the snow was so bad in the conditions it was so so cold and so windy. And then but that might have been in Kansas City. There were some fans. I think they were outside in like negative remember that game was played like negative temperatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of the fans are out there like look at me. I'm out here with shorts, sleeves on. I'm a phazed by this cold.
Speaker 8: And then they got frostby and lost some fingers and some I The thing that bugs me about this is like, while it is probably cool, like I helped in their shovel in the snow, until you shovel snow for more than ten and you're like, this is terrible. I don't want to do this anymore. The NFL is like the richest organization there is. They just they just print billions of dollars. This is not Don't ask me John Q Fan to come down there and clear your stadium.
Speaker 2: You have billions.
Speaker 8: You could probably hire some like helicopters to come in there and shovel the snow. You know what I mean, Like there's no you have limitless wealth. The NFL prints money to the tune of billions and billions of dollars a year. You use those billions, and you clear out all the snow for me the fan.
Speaker 2: So when I get there because I felt bad.
Speaker 3: The fans, yeah, fans last.
Speaker 8: Night still had to sit on like seat on seats that were filled with snow last night. Like they didn't even clear it all the way out. They got the field looking great, and but the stadium was still full of tons of snow. You guys get bring in bring in a ten thousand space heaters and melt it all out. Do whatever it takes so I, as a fan have a great experience. If I bought tickets this, you guys have all the money. Doesn't make me come down there for twenty bucks an hour.
Speaker 9: Shovel it out, pay more, pay more.
Speaker 2: Seriously.
Speaker 5: Also, do they have someone supervising because I would just like to show up and get.
Speaker 3: Paid and get selfies.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, it's like great for your Instagram, like holding the show, a couple of snowballs, and then you eating all the free corn bags.
Speaker 3: Why can I see just doing that