Speaker 1: Hey guys at Sandy, just sliding in here real quick to say thank you very much for listening to the podcast version of the show. Our numbers are growing and growing and growing, so thank you very much. Would you do me a favor would you copy and paste the link of this podcast and send it to a couple of your friends That just says, hey, I think you'll like this. If you guys do that, we can grow even faster. So thank you very much. I appreciate it. Here's more of the podcast. Hope you guys had a good weekend. The final four is set. You got Florida, you got Auburn, You've got Duke, and you've got Houston playing in the final four this weekend. Rapid Fire Q and A. Three questions for Tricia. Your first question, if you could pick only two things to take with you on a forty eight hour survival test, what would you take. I'll give you this much. You're going into a jungle. Okay, Amazon jungle. That's where you're going. Okay, Amazon, that's where.
Speaker 2: You're going, the Amazon jungle. Okay, I'm taking I'm taking matches so I can build a fire in case it gets cold in the Amazon jungle at night, or so I can make a torch to keep bad animals away from me. Okay, I'm taking matches and I'm taking a tent, so i'll have shelter.
Speaker 1: So nothing to cut wood or anything.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm gonna have a tent. Why don't I need a cut wood? Why would I cut fire? Oh no, I'll gather like sticks and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Fire and shelter very important. I feel like I can find I can drink water from dripping leaves.
Speaker 1: I read, speaking of I read, I saw this video. Didn't read of a thing. A one hundred hour fast.
Speaker 2: Now, how long is that?
Speaker 1: You only drink It's four four days and four hours no food any They say you feel amazing on day three. I'm half to try it.
Speaker 2: I think that's horrible for your body.
Speaker 1: Everyone says it's great for you all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: No food, no food, water, just water only.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's insane. No chocolate chips or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no chocolate water. Tricia, who's your favorite TV cop?
Speaker 2: Okay, right now it is John Nolan from the TV show The Rookie Mine in Lander's latest TV obsession. But before it was the rookie. It was Officer Jane Rizzoli from Rizzolian Isles.
Speaker 1: Oh you're very clear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Landry and I watched the cop Show, so we love them. And before I know, it's like I had like a laminated card or something.
Speaker 1: Last question, rapid Fire Q and Atricia. If you were to dress me to look good, what would you dress me in?
Speaker 2: I know exactly what it would be, because I love it when you wear this like cash dress, like going out or something like that, not like fancy, right whatever, casual. I'd put you in a nice pair of jeans. I'd put you in some nice boosts, and I'd put you in a black long sleep eve no collar shirt like a black T shirt long sleeps, long long sleeve black T shirt but not baggy, like nice and fitted. And I'd splash some Drakara.
Speaker 1: What about boots, I said, boots, like the boots I have.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, nice boots, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought you were gonna say a suit, because you always say you look good in a suit.
Speaker 2: I know, but again, no more on a day to day basis, like you look at in black with your big bald head, big white shoulders, you look in black and.
Speaker 1: We're ordering some black, long sleeve, well fitted.
Speaker 2: Shirts today and we got plenty of dr KR Right. Yeah, your car still knows the trick.
Speaker 1: That's rapid Fire Q and A. Follow us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official. More coming up, Trish, I say, we just get to get in here and get right into these questions that you have for me in Rapid Fire Q. And I make sure they're very good questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure they are. I came up, do it all right? First question, Sandy, I have always said that if I hit the jackpot, if I hit the lottery big, my first giant donation check is going to Saint Jude. Saint Jude Children's Hospital. What is your donation check going to if you hit the lottery?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boy, Saint Jud's is a great one. But you know, I would give I don't have an exact name. I would have to do some research and find out, but I would give money to an organization that helps people that are struggling with alcohol and drugs. Oh that's why. That's where. Yeah. I would give money to some rehab center or organization.
Speaker 2: Help with addiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to help with addiction, help people that struggle with alcohol and struggle with drugs and all that kind of stuff. Because there's a lot of people out there that do struggles, and they could do a lot of good work. If you gave them ten million dollars, they could do a lot of good work. I'm an AA guy. But they don't take money. They really, they can't take more. They can't. They will not do it because they don't want to fill indebted to.
Speaker 2: Anybody, just somebody's somebody's program exact or agenda exactly. Okay, all right, Sandy, what's the most grandpa thing that you either do or own?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what's a grandpa thing that I do? And I don't know if what's not only grandpa ish, but it kind of is. I'm slowly turning into my dad with food with my daughter. Oh, what do you mean, like forcing sandwiches on her?
Speaker 2: Oh the other day I had to go she doesn't want a sandwich? Leave the child alone.
Speaker 1: But I was like, who doesn't want a sandwich for lunch? I mean, I couldn't understand why you wouldn't want a sandwich for your lunch.
Speaker 2: You asked her three You kept saying peanut, butter and jelly sandwich. Yeah, ham sandwichy sandwich. I was like, she doesn't want a sandwich.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of a pea pod thing to do. I don't know, I just have I guess it's just a normal parent thing. I worry about her not.
Speaker 2: Eating at school, right and if she does eat, she does ramen.
Speaker 1: I know, like she bought a bunch of ramen and stuck it in her locker.
Speaker 2: I know she and some friends went to HGB one morning to get something before school and she's stocked up on ramen and then it's just ramen for lunch.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing, embarrassing. I won't tolerate that anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it. Which all right, Last question, Sandy. I know that you love to hold a grudge. I know you're very motivated by grudges. So if you say no to this, I'm going to be very shocked. Do you have a revenge plan in place that you have already meticulously planned out that when the moment is right, you can put it into motion to get back at somebody who has wronged you in the past.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a list.
Speaker 2: I knew, but you have like a step by step This is exactly what I'm doing to this person.
Speaker 1: What you need that you gotta if you here's the thing with this, you got to be prepared to strike at any moment. You don't know when that moment's going to present itself, right, So you got to have something to say. If you run into him at at a cocktail party, Yeah, you better have something good to say.
Speaker 2: But I mean the cocktail party, like, because sometimes you have to wait for your moment. What if you run it? My what if the cocktail party is not the time to initiate your plan?
Speaker 1: Well, no, That's what I'm saying is you have to have something to say. Yeah. That is very very cutting.
Speaker 2: That makes them go up.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, oh what yeah kind of like I don't know what he said, but whatever Byron Baron Trump said to Joe Biden and Joe Biden at the inauguration. Have you seen that video?
Speaker 2: Yes? And you and I totally disagree on what it speculated that he said. You think he said something snooty. He did not. He just said congratulations, thank you, shook his hand. He was a perfect gentleman.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Did you see the look on that on Biden's face after he said it.
Speaker 2: I think if the look that he always had on his face, there's no way that he was snotty.
Speaker 1: I think he said it's on That's what I think he said.
Speaker 2: You think it's what he said. I think you're insane.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know, but yes, I do have plans. I do I need. I thought you a question for so because I have three people on my list that if I get terminal cancer, they're getting it before I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're going out anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going anyway there.
Speaker 2: Can you reveal any any specific anything?
Speaker 1: I'll to you this much. I learned a lot watching Dexter. No, please, no, I learned a lot.
Speaker 2: Please tell me. No Dexter with the plastic bags and the knives and the dark passenger.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, stop it. Yeah, I have a code too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when are your anything that's going to end up dead?
Speaker 1: And this?
Speaker 2: But this is going to be replayed in court.
Speaker 1: You're there right, Well, I'll take my chances. Stay with us. More coming up. Hey guys, it's Sandy, just sliding in here real quick to say thank you very much for listening to the podcast version of the show. Our numbers are growing and growing and growing, so thank you very much. Would you do me a favor? Would you copy and paste the link of this podcast and send it to a couple of your friends that just says, hey, I think you'll like this. If you guys do that, we can grow even faster. So thank you very much. I appreciate it. Here's more of the podcast.