Speaker 1: I want me some GLORYO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, welk to meet football Gloryhole Free Cap Podcast six of your NFL season. I'm uposing another one here as Oh oh my goodness, long morning. Will you listen to us on Apple, Springer, sound Cloud, watch us Live one Supply one. Now I'm good, I'm bad, and they are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Now it's time for the good?
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's good. Well, that's just fucking great. That's just fucking great. Go bad?
Speaker 3: It is bad, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fucking not good. And the are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? God, damn it? Are you fucking with me? All right, boys and girls, we're gonna get into it, and as always, we start off with the good. Well, boys and girls, the good is f g H is fucking rawling twenty eight and thirteen on the week as a company. There is not another handicapping service out there that's doing this. I could promise you that we are on fucking fire c K staying red hot six and four in this player prop so far, I'm four and two on the week in the NFL. So far into college I had a nice little Saturday, a little eighteen and six, including the free pick I gave out on the podcast on my Roadrunners BB minus eleven and a half. Look, I got a bad number on that one, closing nine and a half long. Really the market went against me a lot this week. It didn't end up mattering. They did barely cover sixty one to thirteen, so we.
Speaker 3: Could crossed the line.
Speaker 2: Out for you boy, both even some free picks in the season. And the best news of this Longhorn, that from now, from right now today until the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we do not have another fucking day of the week where there is not football. It is all on, all the way, fool go, all the way, as much football as we could fucking eat all the way to Turkey Day, baby. So we're expect some big cards, expect some fucking big weekends. We are fucking rolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta be checking in UH daily to the to the pat You're homepage and get those updates and see when they pick mind draft shit lose fast or set your set your settings to get the get the notification. So it's that's the best way.
Speaker 2: To do it, absolutely all right, Let's move on to inside of the part of the good in the NFL. Oh, it's those New York Jays is I gave him a help plus seven and a half of the clients. Look, I apologize everybody in England and Advance for having to watch this watch this game. But it was even worse than I could have ever imagined. Bow Knicks awful once again, But Longhorn, I don't even have an adjective to describe what justice fields. He was nine for seventeen for forty five yards for an entire game. His net yards passive. You know, do you know the stat already? Have you looked at the boss score?
Speaker 3: Oh? I saw it. I saw it negative.
Speaker 2: Pass for the entire game per pass negative point oh four. That's not a real stat line for a serious team. It's beyond poverty. It's beyond bad. It's not really actually comprehensible, to be honest. But because bow Knicks and this Denver offense is so poverty themselves, this actually was no sweat cover for me. So look, Denver is like a service academy to me at this point in college. If they're getting over a touchdown, you just take them, don't even think about it. If they're laying over touchdown. You just fatal because the defense is amazing and it's gonna hold them in every game, and their quarterback and their offense is fucking trash and they're gonna struggle to ever win with Marshall and bow Knicks struggling versus Jets defense. Who Longhorn has chronicle on this podcast of how bad they have been all year is Bronco's team is winning in spot of their shitty quarterback. But they did win that. The Jets did cover and the trend I gave out on oher to five teams held good seven eleven and seven. Now ats long Horse in twenty twelve. I know you watched this one too. I watched your or you were watching it while you're recording your Sunday Harley thought on this game other than, look, if you want to kick us out of England forever, I get it. I do get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Leave it to Denver, who I've touted and pimped all year long to actually make the first game for Aaron Glynn on defense. Look like he has a clue. I mean, this was a this was a baseball score thirteen eleven. It was it was discussing Justinville set the set the game back at least fifty years throwing the ball. So it's it was, it's it's just awful. I don't know. I know that it took a while for bow Necks and this offense that could going last year. That can only be said so many times before you actually have to go out there and prove that you're you know, you can be capable of playing real football. This defense has been a sieve for everybody that they've played the entire year. And then you go in there with that offensive line not I mean good weapons, like a great offensive minded head coach. What is the problem? I mean it all points to bow Knicks, So I mean, I know he loves him. He drafted him high, but he stuck his neck out and he's not going to quit on him obviously, but like, come on, like this has to turn. I mean they're foreign too, that this just isn't going to continue with putting up thirteen points against I hope they just went over there and partied in England and this was a melodian type game. Is I don't have any other any other thing to think of, but the Justin Fields is he can't start another football game. You cannot start him like he just set I think an all time NFL record. I don't know if fact check that zero that passing yards negative? Actually that passing like I've never seen.
Speaker 2: That before ever. We've been we've been boxed tore nerds since we were probably twelve years old, and I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what this this? When this happens, you you go to the you when you're the quarterback, you just go in and you say, I I'm changing positions. I'm no longer quarterback. I'm demoting myself. I'm gonna be running back, receiver, I'll play defense. I don't care. I am not a quarterback. I will. I am an embarrassment to the sport, and I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: That was sorry, England that you had to see all that.
Speaker 2: Well, but we did warn you. We did warn you. I did tell you not to go to the game. But whatever, it's an experience for you. I'm sure you never been one. All right, lost Longhorn has possibly a win with half of one of the seasons in the bag. Indy, you had you had to sweat that one. Longhorn, Oh my god, DPG had winn four that's exactly the margins that they won with longhorned thoughts on this one, and how did during this?
Speaker 3: That's pretty bad because I had a lot, I mean just you know, not just with the Patreon Premium pick, but like I had, you know, personal teasers rolled in, uh, just a lot. And my thoughts is that I hate.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked it up yet, but you know it had to be.
Speaker 3: Oh there was that I was getting text that if they lose, this is going to knock out a lot of like the remaining people left and survivor. But my thoughts is, I hate Kyler Murley, Kyler Murray even more because like Jacoby Pressett can just come and this is like his sweet spot. This is kind of what he does, no matter where he goes, he's what he does, comes in off the bench and does spot, starts and plays really well. They he he did as good Jacoby Brissett as you could possibly do. And thank god that.
Speaker 2: Somehow and with no running it they could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, three point seven yards of carry twenty four carries like it's just.
Speaker 2: Eighty eight yards, Like it was literally all him And basically it looks like Jones and Marvin Harrison had two catches on two targets.
Speaker 3: So best part no because he got hurt. Because he got hurt, and that's nothing that pissed me off is like he gets hurt. You literally have you got Jacoby Brissett, no running game and and really just Trey McBride, who's a real NFL weapon out there, and and you can't you can't put this team away like it.
Speaker 2: Was and John going nuts at five.
Speaker 3: Point n carry, Yeah, it was really they had no there was no pass rush like well see, and he ended up with two stacks but they just could not get to Jacoby and he was sliding in the pocket and doing so. Look, tough, hard win for Indy. You they're not always pretty. You're not gonna be everybody by you know, double digits and and and margin the NFL, so sometimes you gotta win ugly. So good job by them. And I hate you Cardinals, go away just in your franchise. Cut Kyler Murray because he's a little bitch. And of course he bowed out of this fucking game, like I mean, he is just he's the worst man, Like he's almost worse than Justin Fields, who we just told who I just said, should switch positions from quarterback. Color was worse because he has a fuck ton of talent and he just and he just is a giant I can't say giant pussy because he's he's a he's a midget. He's a midget pussy is what he is.
Speaker 2: He is a very small pussy. Yeah, I mean it was it was always gonna be a tough matchup for any that way. It wasn't a good good game for Daniel Jones. Matchup was ended up okay at some point average.
Speaker 3: The contest that the contest that we have. It was my it's my only loss so far, and I got a great number. It was minus six and a half because the Lions of Lock. I got him a six and a half that went off at like what if closed that like nine nine and a half yea something like that. Yeah, and it's my only loss. So once again, those contest lines, they're just when you get great value, they just always cash.
Speaker 2: They always cash. It's always the best of the CLV. I mean, I mean, I don't know how we haven't won every super contest we've ever entered because we always get the CLV just one of them. All the other thing on this one too that I just took notice of was exactly what you said. The line move and the no notice will drop off from Kyler to Jacobe. I mean we because all Color is, and we've been saying this, all he is is a very tiny game manager. At this point, you over said as a professional game manager. So you've got a game manager for game manager. There is no drop off because Coler doesn't use his legs anymore, there's no dynamics to him anymore. There's no difference between these two goods at all, except for Color is more talented. Yes, does he show it all the time. No, obviously he doesn't. So that the three points, you know, in that marketplace, which with everybody's I'm not gonna lie with everybody. I mean even my ratings, preseason ratings between those two guys, three points is fair. But now we've seen it and we now we know that's not fair. So now we can use that kind of judge going forward. They shouldn't be dropping three points. This calimber is not out there, like that's just not a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we've also seen Jacoby Brissett once he gets exposed for two or three weeks it goes, it goes real bad, real quick.
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt, and dependent on the matchup too. It was you know, it was gonna be a decent matchup for him, and it was so they could have won the game, they didn't. And the bottom line is though Indiana Jones is five and one, so on lock at this point.
Speaker 3: Oh and I do like, I do, like just real quick with the de Marcardo for the Cardinals, he had one touch for one yard. Thank god, you're not allowed. And on the other side, oh god, what's his name?
Speaker 2: The kid that he was a healthy scratch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, healthy scratch, healthy scratch Aiden Mitchell. Yeah, So like, yeah, this is how you do this. Like sorry, I mean, I guess you can't cut them because there's you know, the salary cap and there's all kinds of shit involved with that. But but you're not playing. You don't get to play.
Speaker 2: The thing I did text you, which you can't even make this ship up because we've not made fun of but just called out the real fact that Anthony Richardson is a giant. But yet he gets hurt literally by getting touched or breathed on or whatever. He hurt himself in the pregame by doing warm ups with a band.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well that wasn't the only injury that Like, they also had a cornerback that got concussed in pregame warm ups and didn't play, one of their best, one of their best defensive backs. Like, I don't know, I don't know what you're doing in I don't know. Well, it looked like the guy that the dB that got hurt. He was I don't know if it was. They were doing punt shags and he two of their players without any pads on, just just regular clothes, ran into each other. He fell down, hit his head, and I guess got concussed. So let's clean it up over there on in the pregame, in't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andrey Richter gets his eye injured warming up with the bands. I forget who the U fuck? Who was it? I think it was one of the running backs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they didn't have a backup. No, I mean, you only have well, yeah, they let him have three.
Speaker 2: I think it was three, but like, yeah, one of the running backs came was now the backup. Good god, all right, let's move on to those my Pamma Dolphins. I gave him out plus four and a half, closed three and a half. They covered all numbers, only moves in by two to the charges, which, by the way, on the podcast said the BBG had the charges one of my two. I had a spot on win with the margin there, and they did it right at the buzzer too. Herbs was back to playing good for the first time a few weeks, I said on the podcast at BBG predicted two of its struggle and struggle he did six point four yards per attempt, He threw three picks, and somehow Miami was in position to win the that game. But then my boy mcaukee the hockey bus lose on a bomb down the field to set the charge up for the game winning field goal. That was a huge win, Longhorn. This is one of those wins like in a season that you have to have if you want to be a real contending team. To stop the negative slot. Every team goes through, I mean we go through negative spots. Tandicaprige teams go through negative spots. Every team goes through it. They were on a negative train. It was looking like they're about to drop their third straight into a shitty Miami team, and that one play, fucking set them up for the win. Ray fucking win for the Chargers there. It doesn't matter how you do it, you just gotta fucking win. And they did. Miami on the other side, though, one to five, Longhorn tua is toast coach logic is all but fired. It's time to just set the stadium on a fire, go down to the beach and do some southeast skiing, if you know what I mean. Everybody dances like coked up heathens and just watch it all burned down. Longhorn thoughts on this game in San Diego, just getting off the mat, Yeah, Matt and answering a bell and herbs. Finally in the second half winning a game and they absolutely win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they kind of dominated the time possession and it was just a ballsy balls play at the end, shook off a would be sacker and found the guy down the field wide open. So just to you know, one of those plays that we haven't necessarily seen from him in that spot over the year. So that's probably the Harball effect. You know, you get a little confidence, you get a little you get some better coaching, better situational awareness, and these things tend to fall in place for the quarterbacks that have good coaches. On the other side, as you mentioned, they're stuck with Tua financially. I mean, maybe they can consider cutting him. After the year, They're probably gonna have a new head coach, so it's probably gonna be a complete reset. But yeah, one in five Jets are zero to six.
Speaker 2: I've burned the stadium down. You had to burn the stadium down.
Speaker 3: That's one and eleven between the last two teams.
Speaker 2: Is that bad?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: It's not a Buffalo has the I think they got the inside track to the division inside track. Although New England keeps winning, I don't know New England keeps winning in the second.
Speaker 2: We'll go over that second, all right, Carolina. I gave them out plus three and a half, close at three, did not matter, cover it all numbers with the out right win. Like I said on the podcast, Ryan Shunk should have a great game for him, and I would say he did eight yards per attempt. I don't think he's ever had a game in the NFL where he had eight yards per attempt three touchdowns. That usually takes him a month to fucking score three touchdowns did in one game, Longhorn, Maybe you could look up for his look up his PFF grade for that game. But the bigger story in this one to me was that the Cows literally got manhandled up front on their offense and defensive line. They couldn't run the ball at all. They could not stop, for godetto at all. If you look at Long Horner, the Cowboys in the last six quarters of football, so the second half versus the Jets in this whole game, they have allowed six point one yards per carry in the fucking NFL. And we always say Dak beats bad teams, which is true, he does, and he was great in this game. But it doesn't matter how good your quarterback is if he literally has to score on every possession or you're going to lose the game. Yes, it's a new level of bad. If they didn't get to play that one half, the first half vers the Jets, these numbers they have would look even fucking worse. Long Horner, Now you are the fatty expert, So thoughts on how bad these fatties are for Dallas. Is there any hope of them getting any better?
Speaker 3: Well, on defense, like defensive line, definitely not definitely, not on the defensive side. On the offensive side, yeah, but on on offense. Yeah, once they get some of those players back, like and this is really the first time they haven't been able to run the ball all season, So you know, there's not there's not gonna be a whole lot wrong with the Dubtas Dallas Cowboys offense.
Speaker 2: Carol A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, you got it right. Like Dak Dak, if he's healthy, they're gonna score enough points to win probably half their games this year. But that defense, there's no fixing this. Like, it's the reason I said on the podcast that I like the over You know, should I should have? Really, in hindsight, this should have been my my underdog. I had a hard time picking underdogs for the Sunday Morning Underdog parlay card. This should have been it. This should have been it. This one should have been it, for sure. So missed an opportunity there. But three and three, Carolina, Now three and three there ain't your daddy's panthers. They're not your daddy's panthers anymore. So you might want to call your daddy and ask him. You call him and ask him. I say, hey, Dad, when's the last time you saw the Panthers? Three and three? He's gonna say, son, that's never happened a day in my life.
Speaker 2: Whoa we called a penalty on that? Then another illegal? How is that illegal motion?
Speaker 3: Because they cheat?
Speaker 2: No, there's no way you can't pull that off the board. These fucking refs and these goddamn suits, they're not gonna let the Chiefs win. They're not gonna let the short win. That is, I don't know what's going on right now. Dan cam was about to fucking literally break somebody in half. All right, let's move on to the Seattle Seahawks. I gave them out plus one to the clients. Long hum against me on this one on the Jags that worked out from last week, but not this time. Full transparency. Travor did not struggle as badly as the BBG predicted that he would. But he wasn't great by great Sanders, but he was fined by his standards so far this year. But the handicap believe on this one was Sammy d. It was a great matchup for him. The BBG said that, and it was accurate two hundred and ninety five yards ten point nine yards per attempt. That is fucking incredible. Again, I don't think he's ever had a game that good in his whole life. I mean, very few people do two tuddies, no picks JSN. Longhorn just continues to absolutely light this league on fire with him back in the quarterback and ken guard. Final score doesn't show it, but this was an ass whipping. Seattle should have won by twelve. They went by a fair enough, but I did say I didn't expect much of either running game, and when Jacks can't run the ball, this offense is in trouble. And I know you're wrong the Jacks here, Longhorn for your Sunday morning parlay, you didn't have. You didn't have a pickout of the classroom parlay, yea, And what happened different than what you expected kind.
Speaker 3: Of going in, well, it was a struggle bus for them the whole time. There were opportunities for TL even though he played okay on the box score and he ended up looking okay, there were just chances early on for it to be a close game. And you're kind of going back and forth with one score games, uh, instead of having to chase a two score deficit, which he was when it was twenty to six, you know, for for most of the second half, so you're just in trouble at that point. Really, the whole point of the pick was, I thought without Julian Love and Devin Witherspoon, there are two best players in the secondary that TL would have, he would just be able to, like we saw Baker do against this Seattle defense, missing those players that he would kind of have his way. But you know, two hundred and seventy three total yards is just not going to get it done.
Speaker 2: Although fifty eight of them like they just couldn't run the ball.
Speaker 3: That was the handygap, right, But two hundred and seventy three yards, that's basically you should have about somewhere between seventeen and twenty points. So there was some just just mistakes and what was a turnover? There's no turnovers on either side. So it's it's it's a clean it's a it's a clean win. Yeah, it's a it's a clean win for Seattle. There, it was just it was just a bad pick. Maybe they just celebrated that Monday night went over over Kansas City a little too much. And this is uh note to sell you know what, and this this is like one of my rules. Why did I go against it? I know I didn't put out the clients. But but think about these things more as I'm talking to myself, you win a Monday night primetime game, you don't want them back that team, especially if it's yeah, I guess achieve, especially if it's a team that you know. But what's what sucked me in is like, I still don't think we've seen the best from this team because their defense. Actually, you see how good Darnold played and they only scored twenty point. It's like they have it. They have the ability to buckle down when they when they have to. So I just I don't know, man, It's uh, they sucked me in.
Speaker 2: This was Lawrens the best game of the season. So you know, the DBG was wrong with that part, Like he didn't struggle nearly as badly as he was supposed to struggle.
Speaker 3: So and I know that the.
Speaker 2: Like you said, those two guys, weren't there.
Speaker 3: Seven sacks that Seattle had, so they were all over his ass. So it's, uh, Look, Seattle is four and two now, and when they get those two, they're they're gonna come back soon because there was a chance they could have played this week. Now you're getting you know, you're starting to come into form of what what I thought this team could be. And and then we see what's happening with the rest of the division was San Frandol injuries and a loss. So I don't know. It's a long way to go, but I like, I like the way they're looking.
Speaker 2: You're you're looking more and more right about Seattle for sure as the weeks go on. All Right, speaking of right and longmarn he hit his first three of the year. He's now one in five, had Las Vegas minus four.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing a bit. I'm doing a bit and it's working.
Speaker 2: Look part of his default of just fading Tennessee every week, I said of the podcast, though I agree with him las Vegas had him winning the game twenty four to sixteen. Likes pick like the under both of them hit. And my favorite part of this bit that he's doing is now we have to talk about Tennessee football every week. Damn right, recap, which is fucking great because they are one of the worst things that I've ever seen in professional football. A long ward, but take us through this fantastic call.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like until remember this is the fate of Tennessee. Literally every week the free picks. You already know them. Every single week when the podcast happens, you already know number. Yeah, wait to get the best number for sure. See which way it's going. I can't imagine it goes any way but against Tennessee at all times every week. So get it early is what I would probably suggest. But until this coach gets fired, that's how this goes. And I don't know how how is he how? I don't know how he still has a job. He's he's Vegas is really bad, like without without Bronc Bowers and the way Gino's playing, This is a fucking bad, awful team. And they basically doubled at they two and a half timed the spread basically or two times to spread on them. How bad is like Tennessee is? How did how did they win that game? It pisses me off so much? I should still have my survivor play. I'm like, like, you know half the other fucking people that had them, but like they're cam Warden, Like now that cam Moore's QBR was thirteen point seven, Like it's just that he's got known to throw to. They can't run the ball. And eventually the defense which has really good players and is usually up for the challenge. Early in the game. They yeah, they but they you know, just like.
Speaker 2: Any Okay, Vegas want to gave about ten points. I just want to put this in your they want to give about ten points. They had four yards play. Four yards per play you get beat by double digits. You don't win by double digit if you have four yards. Yeah, play off. That is so gross.
Speaker 3: So look to fade Vegas and.
Speaker 2: They should have won by more. They gave the one trash time touchdown of like, I mean, that was complete trash time. The game was a fucking over. They spent like two minutes left the on side kick blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Like if Vegas was playing the road Runners of you of UTSA next week, I would fade them. I don't know who they're playing next week, but I promise you it's a fade unless Bowers comes back. Let me let me check on Bowers.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, man, they're at the Chiefs. That's gonna be easy win, right, I don't know. Hm, hmmy catching double digits we'll get So I didn't look.
Speaker 3: So I know no one likes live comment on the game that they might be listening to this layer, But how did they take the touchdown off the board for Detroit?
Speaker 2: There's no audio. I know Dan Campbell wanted to strangle somebody I I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can't give me down, give me down on the Dan Campbell will strangle a referee by the end of this game. At plus nine million, let me put a dollar on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll put a dollar on that. All right, let's move on to the bad again. So but we still got to tell ourselves as we always do. Long Arnt and I both had those New Orleans Saints.
Speaker 3: Oh you had them too, Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stats were pretty even in this Longhorn coin flipped. It just didn't go away. The one turnover certainly didn't help. But it's only one turnover. I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, they jumped the fuck out and Drake the story of this game is Drake May. Drake May is fucking balling his balls out like he is playing so fucking good attempt and that he did at least half of that in the first quarter. So you're already like you're just like you know, you're as the as the team that's that's the worst team, which New Orleans is you're trying to climb up this hill of getting jumped early at home. They did a really good job, like I was. It's actually another impressive performance by New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Like we had a chance, we had had.
Speaker 3: We had several chances. So so my takeaway from this is I am very interested. Even though I took the l with New Orleans, I'm still interested at the right number of being on New Orleans. And my takeaway for New England is fuck man. Like they got a really easy stretch of games. Yeah, yeah, and they're getting they're starting to get healthy on defense now. Christian Gondhalz is back. One of their defensive tackles came back like they're man. We might be in trouble because they too. I think two more games. One is against I think Tennessee and maybe Cleveland. I don't know the exactly, I know it's one some of the worst teams in football. Yeah, so they're gonna be probably sitting at six and two and we're motherfucked on the under eight and eight and a half.
Speaker 2: So we gotta have them lose one of those. We do win the Buffalo game, and that has to come back to us at some point if we have any shot of hitting that under Yeah, not good.
Speaker 3: Kashawn Booty, Kayshawn Boody with two touchdowns? Who had that?
Speaker 2: I didn't know he still played in the league. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I don't think you I don't think you've ever heard I don't think you've ever heard of him in your life. I think you're just making that up. Oh my god, I cannot believe you knew that. That's all right, I stand corrected.
Speaker 2: Oh, the name like Booty, that's true.
Speaker 3: You know it's we like them when they stick out, for sure.
Speaker 2: But tit's guy myself, But never a player named Tits.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you well, he's got a brother name. He's got a cousin named Kayshawn Titty.
Speaker 2: Does he really?
Speaker 3: No? Definitely not?
Speaker 2: Oh god, damn four and three. Yeah, let's just score a touchdown, all right, Detroit? Put her buck up, you motherfuckers. All right, let's move on to another bad oh, san Fran plus three and a half. Look, I thought this was a spot for baking the boys to go down and some of that good luck regression to come back on them. This is just a bad pick. I was dead wrong in this Tampa Bay dominated this football game. It was easily their best performance as a full team of the season. And sometimes you're just dead wrong as a handicapper, and sometimes even win those games you're dead wrong as a handicapper, you get lucky. That did not happen for me today. Their defense was relentless. They played a tough I'd make these us to watching it. They played a tough I watched almost ever play this cruising game, which I was not sure, to be honest, what they were capable of doing. But every moment that they needed to step up and make plays, they literally made every one of those plays on both sides of the ball. Now, spread wise, the fate is coming for Tampa Bay eventually, but it was thoroughly was not today. I'm not saying losing street, but eventually they're not going to cover some of these spreads. But dude, I mean, I mean that run that Baker.
Speaker 3: Made, that's the most baker fucking thing he's ever done.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, just he runs a five and somehow up four time.
Speaker 3: I think it helps him. Seriously, I think too. I do too, because yeah, like he's so quirky. Yeah, and people are.
Speaker 2: Like expecting to hit him at a certain point. If you don't get to hit him at that point, Like, I think it fucked you up. Yeah, I think you're absolutely right. I think it helped t BO back in then, yeah it was another fucking four nine guy. I think it helped him making runs. People like expected to hit him and he's not there. You're like, ah, why are you not here? And then you miss him. But that fourteen yard run on third and fourteen, fourteen and a half yard run on third and fourteen, and that wasn't the first down. That was not a bullshit called on. Hear me fucking crying, that was the first down?
Speaker 3: Who said it was.
Speaker 2: Oh there were people at the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he stretch, he stretched out and got it for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, first of all, don't let a guy that runs a fucking four nine and go thirteen and a half yards and even make it close. That's shame on you. You had They had two guys that had him wrapped up in the pocket and they both slipped off of him.
Speaker 3: He slip. I think he puts vassal. I think he rode the vasoline all over his all over himself. He must do something like he's but then, of course, in true Becker fashion, he drops a bomb right after that for a touchdown and kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Catch though that was the cat because that ball was a tabit overthrown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a little over trying to be hypercritical.
Speaker 2: It was a fifty yard past. It was a great ball, but as a tab it over. But they kids stretched out fingertip cats and curled it in great ball, better catch worse.
Speaker 3: I knew then since we're doing player player trivia, worst test where Tess Johnson come from Washington, Oregon close, I'll get. I'll give your regional credit, regional credit, same conference. Yeah, no, oh yeah, they're both in the Big ten. That's right. Yeah, who I mean you do a conference test? I'm feeling that motherfucker. I can't keep up with Who's I mean? Is is is L s U in the MAC? I don't know in all.
Speaker 2: In all transparency, every year I have to refresh that where does this team play again?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What is happening? What is happening right now? All right? Uh? You got anything else? Well?
Speaker 3: Just I just I mean, one thing I wanted to mention is like three and a half points that the plus three and a half continues. Just it is killing me this year. And you know historically, and you you're the one with the database, but you know historically it's not that great, like like it's not like a it's right, it's I know. So so I need to stop like thinking I got this comfort with the three and a half three and a half. Yeah, so because I just like I had tamp.
Speaker 2: Projected to win, to buy three mm geez, I thought they were gonna go win. They I just thought it was time for Tampa to louz. I thought mac Jon's been playing well. They can't match up, you know, physically, it says that in the numbers, and they did. They just proved me wrong. They took another step in my mind today that I have not seen this Tampa Bay team do yet. And now with that game right there, I'm like, okay, these boys are. I feel really good about my NFC title prediction and better about your super oh man. They played a different brand of football today that I did not know that they were capable of playing.
Speaker 3: Fred Warner out for the year by the way he broke his ankor or dislocated They're just it's unbelievable. Like it's it's really like, I don't think that they can survive. Like he was the he was the glued to this defense and they already lost both, so like just they're they're kind of done. It's it's really gonna be a race between Seattle and the Rams in that division. It see was like and then the last thing teasers having a nice little bounce back this week. They obviously was the death of teasers last week. I told you, if you don't like playing teasers and you jump off because of that one bad week, they ain't for you. It's just the way it goes. You got to ride the wave. Indy somehow cashed its teaser, Denver somehow cashed its teaser, and the Denver one was questionable because that's a neutral field. You know. That one's like, you know, you know, not technical. But then you know, now we got Detroit tonight, so it looks like it's gonna be a nice little bounce back for the teasers. Thank god.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'll tell us so my teeser, I didn't really have a spot to put it. So look, I hope that I put out the the numbers. Gig do know, wong on Baltimore plus fourteen since he plus twenty one, and I.
Speaker 3: Forget about that.
Speaker 2: When Baltimore lost by fourteen. So I got the re front of the push. So I'm not gonna just as a push. I hope that your book pushed on two if you were dumb enough to follow me on that pick.
Speaker 3: So just real quick, this is a good time to do the reminder that I do every year whenever you have whenever you play teasers, reverse that. So let's say let's say that both Sephus was losing his first leg of his teaser on on Baltimore and there was no chance he was, and he knew it during the game. They're losing about thirty five points before before that game ends. Plug in a second half if you if if you have ones that you're allowed to do open, if that first leg is a definite loser, you plug in a second half and try to find a solid number, like a three, it switches to a three, it lands on a four or seven, just one of the common numbers that land on. Because if that first one goes final and you lose that first leg with it open on the second leg, it's a loss. If you plug it in with a second leg and it happens to push just like you just got it. It cancels the you know, it's just a push. So just little teaser, Uh one oh one there for you.
Speaker 2: That's good. So I pushed on the one leg, one on the other one. I was just mention that real quick. That was my survivor pick was Green Bay. I had them left.
Speaker 3: Most people's survivor pick, I would imagine, so for although I've been getting texts that there's a good chunk of people that got knocked out today, So I don't know what would have done it.
Speaker 2: People had Green Bay left because Green Bay had a game earlier this year that they were a big time favorite. I can't remember exactly what.
Speaker 3: Game it was that, but what what would have been the game that I'm trying to think of what knocked people out? I mean, maybe surely it wasn't Dallas, Carolina. No one's picking Dallas, so.
Speaker 2: I mean you're gonna pick the cows that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there was no big up. So maybe just people are running out of at that point where they're just running out of teams to pick, and they had to they had to make some some difficult choices Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well green Bay made me, uh sweat that more than they should. But Cincinnati clearly covered the twenty one. They actually covered the fourteen outright. So if you had Cincy plus the fourteen or fourteen and a half and thinks of what they closed up, good win for you. There. Never I wanted. It's a fucking NFL team catching over two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in stupid me. On the one of the contests that I have where I got to pick every game, I fucking laid the points with green Bay. Just like I talked about on the podcast. I thought they were gonna just get the statue of Joe Flacco and they had one sack, one fucking sack with a statue of quarterback and that shitty offensive line for Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: So it just so that's a great point and something interesting that we both came to think about going forward. Cincinnati. Yes he's a statue, Yes that offensive line sucks, but you have the best wide receiver duo in the league, and he gets rid of the ball fast, and he gets rid of the ball fast, and he knows they're gonna win, and he knows exactly where they're gonna be. He can trust both of those guys. That's not a small thing. I don't think, in my opinion, I think you know, there's gonna be the games where he takes his lumps, no doubt. So if you get him gainst a great pass rush.
Speaker 3: And he played, he played really good. Good Lord sixty eight qbr.
Speaker 2: Jesus, I mean you Jamar Chase and fucking like you shouldn't be bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but why does green Bay? Why does green Bay need seventeen fourth quarter points to run away from They needed seventeen fourth quarter points to run away from this? Since then, like that's what's green Bay your suspect? Green Bay your suspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only thing that I liked about that was and I don't think the teams really whole. It's not like college where they hold half their playbook back or whatever versus fucking directional school university. But when green Bay needed it, they did call him their best players, and Jordan loved play his bestketball in the moment when it was absolutely needed. That game was a d for a long time, then all of a sudden he got crazy, as the NFL tends to do. So, all right, let's move on to the are you fucking Oh, yes, I had a great Saturday. Yes, I'm very thankful. However, Arizona plus two or two and a half where you got them at this one's a two parter Longhorn because they were upbout ten points in the fourth quarter and had to end up going to overtime. So shame on them first of all for fucking that off. But then in overtime, my god, the fucktory by the refs was so fucking blatant. And I'm not a guy that blames about the refs a lot, because shit happens on both you're not but well, I mean not really.
Speaker 3: You do. You're doing text You're doing text change. That's we're doing.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course I do. That's in the moment. Touchdown Detroit, All right, let's go. But okay, we get to overtime. Arizona gets the ball for they lost the balls first drive right down, touchdown phantom and I swear to god it was a phantom holding call. Took the touchdown off a board. They have to kick the field. But then they stop BYU three three, So we're going to second over time. Fine, oh or b way, you gets the wall first second overtime they go first and goal to third and goal, no touchdowns, but on third and goal PI and the n zone, okay, it was questionable. It was fun. Then first and goal to third and goal and they get a bullshit second pass interference in the end zone to give them another first in goal, and then of course they score from one yard out. They don't get the two, so we're down by six. We still got a chip in the chair, baby, always because you gotta go for two in the second over time. If you don't know nothing in college, all we need is Arizona. Just score the touchdown. I don't give a fuck if they get the two points or not. As we got two and a half for good. They drive down again, first through fourth and goal, fourth and goal, clear pass interference against buy U in the end zone on Arizona. Nah, we're not calling that shit game over. Go fuck yourself both safest, are you fucking kiddy man? You gotta give it to ball. If you're gonna give it to one side, you don't even the other side, just one you get.
Speaker 3: They were tired. They were tired. It was time to go home with probably probably very late. Fucking God, it's pretty late on the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Segu what I got on this one, and this is just a personal thing. I didn't have any money on it, but I was at the Texas State and Troy game. Tey State dominated that entire game. Troy comes all the way back. Kudos to them. Tie the game. We're down, like it's like thirty seconds left. Texastate has the ball. They're on their own, like father kid fumbles the kickoff on two guard line and out of nowhere, bang, big fucking play another, bang, big fucking play. Now we got like a thirty five yard field or whatever to win the game. At the end of regulation. I'm videotaping the shit. It's on our fucking stream on the on the Instagram page. Dake off the fucking right, I mean, boom right off the right, up right, go to over time. Troy punches it in Texas State, fourth to one, get stuffed up the middle, game over everybody a lot of sad white boots with their tits hanging out, uh walking out of that stadium. It was tough, tough game for the Bops. It's tough to lose that game and you're up by like fucking seventeen points. They were, they were at fourteen nothing instantly the first quarter. I did have money on that the first quarter, but that didn't have anything on it. They did what I expect them to do. They jumped them early, they dominated the game. And then yeah, just rough for the bobs.
Speaker 3: You did you say? You just live streamed a are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: I did? I did?
Speaker 3: That's nice, good good catch, good catch all right, boys and girls.
Speaker 2: That was the good, the bad, and the are you fucking anyway? Speaking of are you fucking kidding me? He is? Of course, we get out of here with our look aheads. Uh. Penn State lost the Northwestern straight up as the twenty one point favorite. James Franklin fired fired forty five million dollars Longhorn.
Speaker 3: That seems it seems fast way and not and.
Speaker 2: Not have to hear any more shit about his little dick James, small game James, and all the shit that I say about him and everybody says about him. It's not just It's not just me. A lot of people are saying it. Uh. He doesn't have to hear that anymore. He's paid forty five million dollars to go away.
Speaker 3: And die, So not a bad gig, not a bad gig.
Speaker 2: All right, Longhorn, let's look ahead. God damn, Commanders are up to five and a half. What the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 1: What has happened?
Speaker 3: Commanders five and a half? Oh for tomorrow?
Speaker 2: The Redskins for tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, wow, sorry, that just.
Speaker 2: That took me by surprise. I just popped it open. What the fuck is happening? Somebody get hurt?
Speaker 3: I mean, one point that happens. It's it's a Monday night game. It's well, I would say standalone, but there's two games, so yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I would I would think I gotta check which word the money is coming out of. I would think that it has to come back on the.
Speaker 3: I mean the fact that went up a whole point. I mean the officer of the money is coming in on the Redskins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at some point the buyback, you know how it is with dogs on Monday, not football, generally they get the buy back. All right, let's look ahead to next week though. Let's give both of those games, both of those games, kicking it off with the Bengals and the Steelers on Thursday night. Anything else other than that ship show interest you, Longhorn?
Speaker 3: On the slate I mean, there's a whole slate of games. Just looking at it. Since we're recording on Sunday night, we don't have the usual Monday a card official card to look at. There's a whole slew of games that I'm like. In early Denver Broncos, they're favored by seven and a half, so that fits the criteria. Looking I'm looking to early lean On Giants. I'm seeing a lot of teaser possibilities with with with the way the lines are lined up, and let me find my trustee Tennessee Titans. Oh yeah, New England minus six and a half, that's about thirteen points lights, So give me New give me New England on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say that outloud real quick. Couple of books. But they were just three and a half point favorites in New Orleans and Cup and now they're only giving up three more in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, New Orleans is also has one win. But I think we know there's a major difference between New Orleans and Tennessee. So but three points might be that might be two for I mean that that might be close to right, But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. They are the they have the worst head coach in football. It doesn't like put whatever number you want. I mean, obviously there's a number eventually where it matters, but it doesn't matter. They're losers. They have they have a coach that's incompetent. I mean seriously, I mean seriously, it doesn't matter. Like from from right now, right now, when the head coach is supposed to come up with all this great game bys, he's not. He's I don't know what he's doing. He's he's probably sucking his thumb somewhere in the corner, like just waiting to get fired, waiting for the call to come meet him in the office, like they yeah, yeah, he's so yeah, give me, give me New England. We talked about, man, the Raiders are going to be double digit dogs at Kansas City. Man, oh dude, Man, yes, or ten and a half. So we'll see what happens with this game tonight, and then I need Rock Bowers to to take them. I just the way Gino's playing. I know they always play them close. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So at home they get blown out. On the road they show up like that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: And we got a really nice match up with Indy and l A Chargers. So a couple of teams that are you know that that's that's gonna be an early early Colts Dogs.
Speaker 2: So hey, long word, here's something you love. Another two games Slate Football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what's like? I mean, why, oh my god? And Buccaneers Lions a great game too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a couple of great games line up next week. Uh, how did you forget the Dolphins and the Browns.
Speaker 3: Because I forgot? Well, there you go. Give me all the Cleveland No, they're not.
Speaker 2: Cleveland favorite.
Speaker 3: That's another game that's gonna set football back nine points. Where are the Jets? Are the Jets on them?
Speaker 1: Buy?
Speaker 3: No, they're playing Oh Carolina coming to town. Oh it's Carolina, gonna go four and.
Speaker 2: Pick them a Jets one?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, oh, well Jet the Jets?
Speaker 2: Are they love some Jets?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Give me give me Carolina as an underdog. I'll take all I can get against that shitty fucking coach.
Speaker 2: I mean, they gotta win the game sometime, right, they can't.
Speaker 3: Go there's no rule. There's no rule.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's not against the rules. All right, Longhorn, tell me the time. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: All right, go to that patreo. Yeah the good. We go to the Patreon page patroon dot com, slash bet underscore FGH and sign up for those packages. We got both Steve's Red Hot in college like always, and we got NFL packages available also, So poor receive as I am longhorned, we are f g H. And no matter how you find us, when you think about betting on football, think f g H. And never pay a bookie again.
Speaker 2: Come up a damn it, people, never pay a bookie again. Steven Teller, take a selway there,